时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Billy? | 比利 |
[00:26] | Is anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[00:41] | Billy? | 比利 |
[01:05] | I just noticed the front door was open. | 我刚才发现正门开了 |
[01:09] | Maybe you left it that way? | 也许是你忘记关了 |
[01:11] | I don’t know. I thought I heard something. | 我不知道 我觉得自己听到了什么声音 |
[01:15] | I know the whole house creaks, but I was just… | 整幢房子都在嘎吱嘎吱作响 但我就是… |
[01:17] | If you have any doubts, go to the Cassano’s. | 如果你担心有什么 就去卡萨诺家 |
[01:19] | I’m in the car. I’m a few blocks away. | 我在开车 离家只有几个街区了 |
[01:22] | No, I’m sure it’s nothing. | 不必了 我确定没事的 |
[01:25] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:23] | Oh! God. Uh, the…the door banged shut. | 上帝啊 刚才门砰地一声关上了 |
[02:26] | I’m sure it was just the wind. | 我确定是风刮的 |
[02:28] | – Oh, God. – It’s okay. | -上帝啊 -没事了 |
[02:30] | It’s okay, it’s just me. | 没事了 是我回来了 |
[02:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:38] | Margaret… | 玛格利特… |
[02:43] | Margaret! | 玛格利特 |
[02:45] | – You’re OK? – Oh, my stomach! | -你没事吧 -我的胃 |
[03:52] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[03:55] | You’re jealous of my new cane, | 你嫉妒我的新手杖 |
[03:56] | so you hired a new doctor | 所以你雇了一个新的医生 |
[03:58] | – that you could lean on. – Exactly. | -作为报复 -说得没错 |
[04:00] | Nothing to do with the fact that | 和你让我去雇佣 |
[04:01] | you instructed me to hire one. | 新医生的事实无关 |
[04:02] | Dr. House, this is Dr. Kelly Benedict, | 豪斯医生 这位是凯丽·本尼迪特医生 |
[04:05] | your new fellow. | 你的新同事 |
[04:07] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:09] | Um, I just finished my psychiatry residency | 我刚刚完成在圣犹大医院的 |
[04:12] | at St. Jude’s. | 精神病学住院实习 |
[04:14] | And I loved studying the mind, | 我喜欢研究心理 |
[04:16] | but I thought I could make more of a difference, | 但我觉得自己能做得更好 |
[04:18] | – or at least… – Man, you’re hot. | -至少 -哥们儿 你够性感 |
[04:22] | I mean, seriously. | 我是说真的 |
[04:24] | – 30-year-old female… – I know what you’re thinking. | -30岁的女性 -我知道你怎么想的 |
[04:25] | She looks like Cameron, and he’s hired her | 她长得像卡梅隆 为了和她上床 |
[04:28] | solely to sleep with her. | 他才雇了她 |
[04:29] | No, none of us were thinking that. | 没有啊 我们没人那么想 |
[04:30] | Well, you should have. | 你应该这样想 |
[04:31] | But you’d be foolishly wrong. | 但是你愚蠢地想错了 |
[04:33] | Yes, he’s been dating at a near-Clooney pace recently, | 没错 他最近换女友像翻书一样快 |
[04:37] | but at this point, | 但此时此刻 |
[04:38] | the only hole he’s trying to fill is the one in his soul, | 他最依恋的依然是内心深处那个她 |
[04:40] | which means it’s the emotional connection | 这意味着他依然怀念 |
[04:42] | with Cameron that he misses. | 和卡梅隆之间的感情 |
[04:43] | Did you ever marry a dying man? | 你嫁过濒死之人吗 |
[04:45] | And if so, did you freeze his sperm? | 即便如此 你冷冻过他的精子吗 |
[04:47] | Okay, so Cameron’s his ex. | 那么 卡梅隆是他前妻 |
[04:49] | But sperm… | 但是精子… |
[04:50] | She’s not like Cameron. | 她一点不像卡梅隆 |
[04:53] | Then why’d you make her wear Cameron’s clothes? | 那你为什么让她穿卡梅隆的衣服 |
[04:55] | No, I’m wearing my own clothes. | 不 我穿的是自己的衣服 |
[04:56] | 30-year-old female. | 30岁的女性 |
[04:57] | Severe vomiting and abdominal pain | 三天轻度疼痛 |
[04:59] | preceded by three days of moderate pain. | 转为严重呕吐和腹痛 |
[05:02] | Slightly elevated LFTS. | 肝功能异常逐渐加重 |
[05:03] | Could be lead poi… | 可能是铅中毒… |
[05:04] | If I know Dr. Shameron, | 如果我了解这位”史梅隆”医生 |
[05:06] | and I think I do. | 我知道现在该怎么办 |
[05:08] | She’ll want this chance for a little | 她一定想借此机会 |
[05:10] | stuff-strutting. | 炫耀一下自己 |
[05:19] | Okay, hepatitis “A.” | 那好吧 我认为是甲肝 |
[05:21] | – Serologies are negative. – Right… | -血清测试为阴性 -好吧… |
[05:25] | – Appendicitis. – That hasn’t ruptured by now? | -阑尾炎 -目前阑尾没有破裂的迹象 |
[05:28] | It’s hepatic fibrosis. | 是肝硬化 |
[05:30] | At the risk of having Foreman | 冒着福曼 |
[05:31] | snark at me too, | 吃了我的危险 |
[05:33] | lead poisoning could also work. | 我觉得铅中毒也说得通 |
[05:35] | Liver angiogram to check for fibrosis. | 做肝部血管造影看看是不是肝硬化 |
[05:39] | Search the home for heavy metals. | 搜一下她家里是否有重金属 |
[05:40] | What’s you position on the legality | 你是怎样看待 |
[05:41] | of illegal break-ins? | 私闯民宅的呢 |
[05:43] | That’s more of a second week type activity. | 那是第二周要做的事情 |
[05:46] | We’ll do the angiogram. | 我们去做血管造影 |
[05:47] | I’ll meet you in radiology, third floor. | 我们先去三楼的放射科 |
[05:53] | She was nervous. Give her a break. | 她有些紧张 别逼她了 |
[05:56] | Oh…and she’s not like Cameron. | 而且 她不像卡梅隆 |
[05:59] | True. | 没错 |
[06:01] | Cameron had much smaller breasts. | 卡梅隆的胸部比较小 |
[06:04] | By which I mean she was smarter. | 我是说她不是胸大无脑型的 |
[06:16] | How are things going with Cuddy? | 你和卡迪怎么样了 |
[06:18] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[06:19] | We’ve gotten to fifth base. | 我们已经到五垒了 |
[06:21] | That’s two home runs, | 两次全垒打 |
[06:23] | and then she gives me back a triple. | 然后她给我来了一次三垒打 |
[06:26] | I could see you on this one. | 我能想出你骑着这车的样子 |
[06:28] | Am I wearing a dashiki? | 穿着短袖花衬衫吗 |
[06:31] | Easy Rider auditions ended four decades ago. | 《遥远的骑士》试镜在40年前就结束了 |
[06:34] | Are you sleeping over there yet? | 你在她那儿过夜吗 |
[06:36] | Nope. She comes over, we hook up, she leaves. | 没有 通常她来缠绵一下就走了 |
[06:39] | Whose idea was that? | 是谁的主意 |
[06:42] | Mine. But I let her think it’s hers. | 我的 但我让她认为是她的主意 |
[06:45] | That’s the fun of a relationship. | 这才是谈恋爱的乐趣所在 |
[06:46] | You get the sex, the dinners… | 有人跟你做爱 给你做饭… |
[06:48] | video game partnership. | 陪你玩电子游戏 |
[06:51] | I also get a full-night’s sleep. | 我还能睡一宿好觉 |
[06:52] | Okay, taking it slow. That could work. | 好 慢慢来 没问题的 |
[06:55] | You are spending time with the kid? | 你们和孩子呆在一起吗 |
[06:57] | As little as possible. | 尽可能少吧 |
[06:58] | That is one boring child. | 那孩子让人觉得很无聊 |
[07:00] | – House, she’s a toddler. – I know. | -豪斯 她才刚会走路 -我知道 |
[07:03] | I’m grading on a curve. It’s that bad. | 我在曲线进步中 这感觉一点不好 |
[07:06] | Oh, you think you were the scintillating wit | 你以为你是《好汉两个半》里 |
[07:08] | at Two and A Half? | 妙语连珠的那个人吗 |
[07:09] | I wasn’t trying to eat shoes. | 我可没想吃了鞋子 |
[07:11] | Cuddy could have adopted a golden retriever. | 那卡迪领养的就是只金毛猎犬了 |
[07:13] | Oh, yeah, things are definitely going great. | 是啊 一切都在往好的方面发展 |
[07:16] | We’ll get to it when we get to it. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[07:22] | You really like these, | 你真的喜欢这些车吗 |
[07:23] | or are you just avoiding a touchy conversation? | 或者只是想逃避敏感话题而已 |
[07:25] | This one’s too metrosexual. | 这辆车太娘了 |
[07:27] | This one’s too heterosexual. | 这辆太野了 |
[07:29] | They’re identical. | 他们是一样的 |
[07:30] | Do you even want my input? | 你想要我赞助你吗 |
[07:32] | No. | 不必了 |
[07:33] | Then why did you invite me? | 那你为什么叫我来 |
[07:35] | Who’d drive my car home if I buy a bike? | 如果我买了摩托车 谁把我的车开回家 |
[07:41] | You did fine. | 你做的很好 |
[07:42] | House is just trying to get at me. | 豪斯只是想找我的茬 |
[07:45] | And he’s wrong, by the way. | 而且 他说得并不对 |
[07:47] | I hired you because you’re the most qualified applicant. | 我聘用你 因为你是最优秀的申请者 |
[07:50] | Injecting dye. | 注射染色剂 |
[07:52] | Dr. Foreman didn’t seem to like me either. | 福曼医生似乎也不怎么喜欢我 |
[07:55] | Oh, well, he takes a little while to warm up. | 他需要时间来适应 |
[07:59] | In my case, I’m hoping year seven does the trick. | 就我而言 我希望第七年能有所成就 |
[08:01] | Tapering cutoff in the left branch | 肝动脉左支 |
[08:03] | of the hepatic artery. | 有细微断裂 |
[08:05] | Tumor? | 是肿瘤吗 |
[08:07] | Looks more like scar tissue. | 更像是疤痕组织 |
[08:09] | From what, surgery? | 怎么来的 手术留下的 |
[08:11] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[08:12] | Look at her rib cage. | 看她的胸腔 |
[08:14] | She broke, what, five or six bones at some point? | 她同时断了大概五六根骨头 |
[08:16] | She didn’t tell us about this? | 她没告诉过我们吗 |
[08:19] | No, she didn’t. | 没说过 |
[08:26] | I checked the pipes and the paint. | 我检查过水管和油画 |
[08:29] | It’s not lead poisoning. You got anything? | 不是铅中毒 你找到什么线索没 |
[08:32] | I was looking around in the corner over there. | 我在那个角查看了一圈 |
[08:34] | I found a question about | 我发现不知道 |
[08:35] | why you have a problem with our new doctor. | 为什么你不能接受新来的医生 |
[08:37] | Sorry, we should all be super-polite in the DDxes, | 抱歉 在交换信息时我们要有教养 |
[08:39] | fail to correct each other, | 别去纠正他人 |
[08:41] | and then treat patients for diseases they don’t have. | 然后给病人用不对症的药 |
[08:43] | Dude, is this about Thirteen? | 兄弟 是因为13吗 |
[08:45] | No. Why are you calling me “Dude”? | 不是 你为什么叫我”兄弟” |
[08:47] | Maybe it’s hard seeing House replace her | 或许你对她还有感觉 所以豪斯雇人替她 |
[08:49] | when you’ve still got feelings. | 你心里不舒服 |
[08:51] | One, I don’t have feelings for Thirteen beyond friendship. | 首先 我跟13之间只是朋友关系 |
[08:53] | Two, it’s a temporary replacement. | 其次 她不过是临时代班而已 |
[08:55] | And three– dude? | 再次 你叫我”兄弟” |
[08:57] | It felt right. | 一时顺口 |
[09:00] | The day the patient collapsed, | 病人说她发病的那天 |
[09:01] | she say where she was working? | 在哪里工作过来着 |
[09:02] | Cleaning job in Summit, then she went straight home. | 在萨米特[新泽西城市]做清洁 下班后直接回家 |
[09:05] | Then why’s she got a credit card receipt for lunch | 那她怎么会有特顿市[新泽西首府] |
[09:07] | from a cafe in Trenton? | 咖啡厅的刷卡收据 |
[09:08] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我没有隐瞒实情 |
[09:10] | I just got the days wrong. | 我只是记错了日子 |
[09:13] | I worked in Trenton on Tuesday. | 我周二在特顿上班 |
[09:14] | I worked in Summit on Monday. | 周一在萨米特上班 |
[09:16] | I guess it slipped my mind. | 我想我一时忘记了 |
[09:18] | And breaking eight ribs? That slip your mind too? | 你折过八根肋骨 这你也忘记了吗 |
[09:20] | You know how I was on the cycling team | 你还记得我在麻省大学的时候 |
[09:22] | when I was at UMASS? | 参加过自行车队吧 |
[09:23] | Well, during training, I fell off my bike… | 有一次训练的时候 我从车上摔下来 |
[09:25] | right onto a sprinkler head. | 正撞在路边消防栓上 |
[09:27] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 为什么不告诉我们 |
[09:28] | It was ten years ago. | 那是10年前的事了 |
[09:30] | I didn’t think it could be related to my stomach problems. | 我以为这跟我腹部不适没有关系 |
[09:32] | We’re going to need to see the records from the operation. | 我们需要查看当时手术的记录 |
[09:34] | You think it is related? | 你们认为有关联 |
[09:36] | The strange stuff we found in your liver, | 我们在你肝脏中发现的异常 |
[09:38] | it’s probably hepatic fibrosis, | 很可能是肝硬化 |
[09:39] | but it could also just be a screw-up from the old surgery. | 不过也可能只是上次手术失误留下的痕迹 |
[09:41] | The operation was done at the University Hospital. | 手术是在校医院做的 |
[09:44] | Hopefully they still have the records. | 但愿他们还保留着记录 |
[09:46] | Come back. Just one more time. | 回来吧 再来一次 |
[09:50] | You’ll love it. | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[09:52] | My wrists are tired. | 我手腕都酸了 |
[09:53] | I can’t defeat the new Decimator 98 all alone. | 我一个人打不过新版杀人者98的 |
[09:57] | Come on, we’re a team. | 快回来 我们可是战友啊 |
[09:58] | You understand, right? | 你知道的 |
[09:59] | The babysitter’s leaving in half an hour. | 我家保姆半小时后下班 |
[10:02] | Oops, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:05] | Scram. | 当逃兵吧 |
[10:07] | I’ve got a massage coming by in five. | 我5点钟约了按摩师 |
[10:08] | It was at that moment she realized | 此时她才终于明了 |
[10:11] | the romance was already gone. | 爱情不过是过眼云烟 |
[10:15] | Head shot! | 爆头 |
[10:27] | Oh…Hi. | 你好 |
[10:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:43] | I called UMASS. | 我给麻省大学打了电话 |
[10:44] | There’s no record of any surgery for Margaret. | 根本没有玛格利特的手术记录 |
[10:46] | You use her maiden name? | 你查的是她的娘家姓吗 |
[10:48] | No. Kelly knows nothing about the concept of married names. | 当然不是 凯丽连夫姓娘家姓都分不清 |
[10:50] | It wasn’t covered in her psychiatry residency. | 精神科住院医生不学这个 |
[10:52] | Margaret was never even registered at the university. | 甚至都不是麻省大学的注册学生 |
[10:55] | Call the other hospitals in the area. | 给当地其它医院打电话 |
[10:57] | Done. Nothing. | 打过了 什么都查不到 |
[10:58] | So I ran her social security number through one of those websites. | 所以我上网查了她的社会安全号码 |
[11:01] | Her number matches her name, | 号码跟姓名匹配 |
[11:02] | but she’s got no credit history until three years ago. | 但她直到3年前才开始有信用记录 |
[11:05] | And based on her number, | 而且她的社会安全号码显示 |
[11:06] | she was born around 1945. | 她生于1945年 |
[11:09] | She stole someone’s identity. | 她盗用他人身份 |
[11:19] | Supraventricular tachycardia. 150 bpm. | 室上性心动过速 心率150 |
[11:21] | – Carotid massage? – Not responding. | -颈动脉按摩 -不见效 |
[11:23] | – Get the adenocine. – We’ve tried already. | -拿腺苷 -我们已经试过了 |
[11:25] | Get the pacemaker. We can overdrive her. | 拿电除颤仪器 给她做电复律 |
[11:34] | Dorothy. | 桃乐西[《绿野仙踪》] |
[11:35] | Dorothy, dear… It’s aunt Em, darling. | 桃乐西宝贝儿 我是埃姆姨妈 |
[11:39] | What’s…what’s wrong with me? | 我…我这是怎么了 |
[11:42] | Well, on the one hand, | 这个嘛 一方面 |
[11:43] | you’ve got some mysterious heart and tummy problems. | 你的心脏和肠胃存在不明问题 |
[11:46] | On the other, you look great for a 65-year-old. | 另一方面呢 65高龄的你可一点儿不显老 |
[11:49] | So who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[11:52] | And, no, that’s not some weird | 不 你不要听成是 |
[11:54] | Canadian pronunciation of “How.” | 加拿大调的”你感觉如何” |
[11:55] | They’re saying you changed your identity. | 他们说你换过身份 |
[11:58] | What are they talking about, Margaret? | 玛格利特 他们什么意思 |
[12:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:03] | Well, that falls in the obviously stupid lie category, | 经典蹩脚谎言 |
[12:07] | which you’re familiar with from | 从你编自行车故事的水准看 |
[12:09] | the one you told us about your bike accident. | 你该很熟悉 |
[12:11] | You thought we’d never check? | 你以为我们不会去查吗 |
[12:15] | Five years ago… I was married. | 5年前…我结过婚 |
[12:20] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[12:22] | Just a guy. I met him in high school. | 只是我高中时候认识的一个人 |
[12:25] | He was older. | 比我年长 |
[12:27] | He… used to get jealous… do drugs. | 他 易妒 还吸毒 |
[12:33] | Those broken bones? | 骨折是他打的 |
[12:34] | He… | 他… |
[12:36] | He would tell me to take off all my clothes | 他经常让我脱光衣服 |
[12:39] | so he could inspect me. | 让他检查 |
[12:42] | Then he would hit me. | 然后他就打我 |
[12:43] | I got a restraining order, | 我申请了禁制令 |
[12:45] | ran away, but he found me anyway. | 离开了他 可他还是找到了我 |
[12:50] | That’s when he broke my ribs. | 我的肋骨就是那时候被打断的 |
[12:51] | So I moved away again to Arizona. | 所以我搬到亚利桑那州 |
[12:56] | Came back from work one day… | 有一天我下班回家 |
[12:59] | He’d broken in, fed pesticides to my dog… | 发现他闯入我家 给我的狗喂了杀虫剂 |
[13:02] | Killed her. | 毒死了它 |
[13:03] | I bought a dead woman’s identity, | 我买了一个死人的身份 |
[13:06] | changed my name, moved here. | 改了名字 搬到这里 |
[13:09] | Is this related to why you were in Trenton yesterday? | 这跟你昨天去特顿有关系吗 |
[13:12] | There’s a support group for abused women | 特顿综合医院有一个 |
[13:16] | at Trenton General. | 受虐妇女互助小组 |
[13:18] | I go a lot. | 我常去 |
[13:20] | – What’s his name? – Please, don’t do this. I don’t… | -他叫什么 -求你别这样 我不想… |
[13:23] | Just–just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[13:25] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[13:27] | Carl what? | 姓什么 |
[13:29] | This is why I didn’t tell you. | 所以我才没告诉你真相 |
[13:31] | ‘Cause you go confront him, he’ll kill you. | 要是你去跟他对上 他会杀了你的 |
[13:33] | Well, I’ve got another name you can tell us instead. | 我看不如这样 你告诉我们另一人的名字 |
[13:35] | Yours. | 你自己的 |
[13:40] | It’s Jenny. | 我叫珍妮 |
[13:46] | Now, some person | 某人 |
[13:48] | seemed to think that I was not being fair to you | 认为我在上次的鉴别诊断中 |
[13:50] | in our last DDx | 对你不公 |
[13:51] | because I made you nervous. | 因为你很紧张 |
[13:53] | So this time, I’m gonna put you at ease. | 这次 我就让你好好放松 |
[13:57] | It’s just you and old doc House. | 你跟老豪斯一对一 |
[14:00] | A couple of pals | 跟朋友一样 |
[14:02] | chittin’ the chat. | 好好聊聊 |
[14:04] | Why not just place a chair | 你干脆放把椅子 |
[14:06] | above a trap door with a shark tank underneath? | 在下面是鲨鱼池的暗门上好了 |
[14:08] | Wednesday is when I get my shark tank cleaned. | 星期三是鲨鱼池清洗日 |
[14:11] | Also because I’m giving her a chance. | 这样也是为了给她一次机会 |
[14:14] | – You’re giving her a test. – This whole job is a test. | -是测试 -这工作本来就是做测试 |
[14:16] | I’m giving her the chance to fail it sooner | 我在给她机会早日失败 |
[14:18] | rather than later. | 早日离开 |
[14:19] | Or pass. | 也可能是早日成功 |
[14:21] | Arrhythmia and elevated LFTs rule out hepatic fibrosis. | 心律失常和肝功能指数升高排除了肝硬化 |
[14:26] | So heart and stomach. | 心脏和胃部 开始 |
[14:28] | – Gastritis. – Explains the stomach, not the heart. | -胃炎 -解释了胃部不适 而非心脏 |
[14:30] | – Atrial fibrillation? – Explains the heart, not the stomach. | -心房颤动 -解释了心脏不适 而非胃部 |
[14:32] | Sorry, sorry. Cystitis. | 抱歉抱歉 那是膀胱炎 |
[14:34] | Explains the…nothing. | 啥也没解释 |
[14:37] | I meant cholecystitis. | 我是说胆囊炎 |
[14:38] | It would have showed up on the physical examine. | 那会在体检中被发现 |
[14:40] | Do we have to sit here all day? | 我们有必要在这坐一整天吗 |
[14:42] | You got a better answer than she does, then let’s hear it. | 你有比她更好的答案吗 说来听听 |
[14:43] | I’m sure she’s already starting to think how, | 我肯定她已经开始思考了 |
[14:45] | if we put the symptoms together with the abusive ex, | 如果我们把症状和她虐待狂前夫联系在一起 |
[14:49] | the fact that she’d just eaten, the open door… | 还有她刚吃完饭 开着的门 所以是 |
[14:54] | rhymes with moison… | 跟”魔药”押韵的 |
[14:56] | You think her ex-husband tried to poison her? | 你认为她前夫给她下毒了 |
[14:59] | Even if he found her somehow, | 就算他找到了她 |
[15:01] | these abusers have a pattern. | 施虐者有固定手法 |
[15:03] | He beat her with his hands. Poison’s too impersonal. | 他会对她拳脚相加 毒药显得太过冷淡 |
[15:05] | – It doesn’t fit. – Exactly. | -那不合理 -没错 |
[15:07] | The counterargument is woof! | 但是汪汪叫反驳了你的观点 |
[15:11] | Her ex poisoned her dog. | 她前夫毒死了她的狗 |
[15:12] | Oh…right. | 哦对 |
[15:16] | She said he used pesticides. | 她说他用的是杀虫剂 |
[15:17] | He could have stuck some in her dinner. | 可能他在她的晚饭里动了手脚 |
[15:19] | Treat with pralidoxime. | 用磷定治疗 |
[15:22] | “A” For effort? | 就努力程度给个”优”怎样 |
[15:33] | House was wrong trying to come up | 对于你雇佣凯丽的原因 |
[15:34] | with a complicated reason you hired Kelly. | 豪斯想复杂想错了 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:40] | It’s actually quite simple. | 其实原因很简单 |
[15:42] | You think she’s hot. You want to sleep with her. | 你觉得她很性感 你想跟她上床 |
[15:45] | Well, it was nice to see you finally | 很高兴你终于 |
[15:47] | taking an interest in my life. | 对我的私生活感兴趣了 |
[15:48] | We should go bowling sometime. | 我们抽空去打保龄球吧 |
[15:49] | I’m just saying if you spend | 我是想说如果你 |
[15:51] | all your off-work time and energy getting laid, | 在工作之余只想着找女人 |
[15:52] | it’s gonna spill into your work as well. | 会影响你的工作 |
[15:54] | She’s smart. You didn’t interview her. | 她很聪明 又不是你给她面试的 |
[15:56] | I did glance at her resume. | 但我瞄过她的简历 |
[15:58] | Middling grades, middling med school. | 二流成绩 二流医校 |
[16:01] | She was Editor for Rutgers’ Daily undergrad newspaper. | 她是拉特格斯大学生日报的编辑 |
[16:04] | That shows a lot more guts and determination | 那能说明她很有胆识和决心 |
[16:06] | than med school grades. | 可比学校成绩重要得多 |
[16:08] | Uh-huh. | 是嘛 |
[16:10] | How long did you interview her? | 你面试了她多久 |
[16:13] | 45 minutes, at least. | 至少有45分钟 |
[16:15] | How much of that was after you decided to hire her? | 其中有多少时间不过你决定雇她后的闲聊 |
[16:18] | You saw what you wanted to see. | 你只看到你希望看到的部分 |
[16:24] | This guy broke into our house? | 那个人闯进了我们家 |
[16:26] | That’s the theory. | 这是一种说法 |
[16:28] | I don’t know, it could be true. | 我不知道 可能是这样 |
[16:31] | And you didn’t tell me about him | 那你没跟我提起 |
[16:33] | because you didn’t trust me? | 是因为你不信任我吗 |
[16:34] | I just didn’t want you to get involved. | 我只是不想你牵涉其中 |
[16:36] | I’m already involved. We’re married. | 我已经牵涉其中了 我们结婚了 |
[16:39] | It was the worst time in my life. | 那是我人生中最黑暗的时候 |
[16:40] | I wanted to block it out. | 我不想旧事重提 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:46] | I gotta get out of here. | 我出去透透气 |
[16:47] | – Where are you going? – I don’t know. | -你要去哪 -不知道 |
[16:56] | Hey… | 那个 |
[17:00] | So I’m seeing you tonight. | 我们晚上见 |
[17:01] | Yes. And you would have | 好的 就算你没说 |
[17:03] | even if you hadn’t told me that. | 我们今晚还是会见面 |
[17:05] | I was just wondering, your masseuse… | 我在想 你的女按摩师 |
[17:08] | – Brandi. – I’m sure I’m imagining this, | -叫布兰迪 -我承认是我胡思乱想 |
[17:11] | although I’m not as sure now that I know her name, | 但在知道她名字后我不太确定了 |
[17:13] | but she seems a little… | 她看着有点 |
[17:16] | How do I say this? I don’t know. | 我要怎么说 好吧 |
[17:18] | – Um, a bit slutty. – She is a hooker. | -有点淫荡 -她是妓女 |
[17:21] | If she’s not slutty, she’s doing something wrong. | 要是她不淫荡 肯定是哪里出问题了 |
[17:24] | What? Did you have sex with her? | 什么 你跟她做过吗 |
[17:27] | Yesterday? | 昨天吗 |
[17:30] | Ah, you’re getting confused by the hooker thing. | 你被她是妓女一事搞糊涂了 |
[17:33] | No, of course not. I’m dating you. | 昨天当然没有 我在和你约会 |
[17:36] | But you used to have sex with her. | 但你以前跟她做过 |
[17:39] | Well, it was a massage | 其实是给按摩 |
[17:42] | plus happy ending sort of thing. | 画上完美的句号那类的事 |
[17:43] | Now it’s more of a sad ending. | 现在是个沮丧的句号 |
[17:47] | Because of you! | 都是因为你 |
[17:52] | I’ve tried 15 different massage therapists | 过去几年 |
[17:54] | over the last few years. | 我换过15位不同的按摩师 |
[17:56] | I don’t know why, but she’s the best I’ve found. | 我也不知道为什么 她是最棒的 |
[17:58] | She makes my leg feel better. | 她能让我的腿感觉好些 |
[18:00] | So you really think that I would be okay | 所以你真相信我不介意 |
[18:02] | with you getting a massage from a hooker | 你让曾经跟你做过的妓女 |
[18:04] | you used to have sex with? | 给你按摩 |
[18:06] | You don’t mind the massage part, | 你不介意我找人按摩 |
[18:07] | you mind the sex part, which doesn’t exist anymore. | 你介意我跟别人做爱 但现在没有这个问题了 |
[18:10] | I know a great physical therapist. | 我认识一位很好的理疗师 |
[18:12] | I will give you her number. | 我会把号码给你 |
[18:14] | Why would I give up one who definitely works | 为什么我要放弃一位肯定管用的按摩师 |
[18:16] | for one who might work? | 换一位可能管用的 |
[18:17] | Because I asked you to. | 因为是我要你换的 |
[18:19] | That’s not really an argument, now, is it? | 我们这样不算吵架吧 |
[18:21] | I won’t see you until you stop seeing her. | 在你停止找她之前 我不会见你 |
[18:28] | Well, that’s an argument. | 这真的是吵架 |
[18:32] | How’s our patient doing? | 我们的病人怎么样了 |
[18:34] | Well, she’s stable, but it’s too early to tell | 现在情况稳定 但现在还不能确定 |
[18:37] | if the pralidoxime is working. | 磷定是不是有用 |
[18:40] | Come on, go home. | 走吧 回家吧 |
[18:41] | You can’t re-cram all of med school right now. | 你不可能现在把东西都装到脑子里 |
[18:43] | I’m feeling a lot of pressure here. | 在这里压力好大 |
[18:46] | You were the Editor of your school paper. | 你可是你们校报的编辑 |
[18:48] | I think you know how to deal with pressure. | 我想你知道该如何缓解压力 |
[18:52] | No, I wasn’t. | 我不是 |
[18:53] | On your resume it said “Rutgers Daily Herald Editor.” | 你简历上写着 拉特格斯校报编辑 |
[18:57] | Didn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[18:57] | I wasn’t head of the paper. | 我不是校报负责人 |
[18:59] | That’s called Editor in Chief. | 那叫做总编辑 |
[19:00] | I was just a writer. | 我只是个写手 |
[19:01] | – We’re all called Editors. – Ah. | -那都叫编辑 -这样 |
[19:04] | Did you hire me because of that? | 你是因为这个才录用我的吗 |
[19:07] | Not entirely. | 不全是这样 |
[19:08] | Look, if you’re having buyer’s remorse… | 听着 如果你反悔了 |
[19:11] | Oh, no, uh, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[19:13] | You might want to check out volume two | 或许你该查查第二册 |
[19:15] | on infectious diseases. | 传染病学 |
[19:20] | Patient’s husband just got admitted to the E.R. | 病人的丈夫刚刚因伤进入急诊室 |
[19:30] | Let’s say you had a really fantastic handyman… | 假如说 你有个很棒的勤杂工 |
[19:36] | I was hoping you’d interrupt my cooking | 我还真盼着你拿勤杂工的事 |
[19:38] | to ask about handymen. | 来打扰我做饭呢 |
[19:39] | Do go on. | 继续 |
[19:41] | Would Sam ask you to stop using him | 萨姆会为了之前 |
[19:44] | because you might have had a sexual relationship | 你们可能有过性事 |
[19:46] | with him in the past? | 而要求你辞退他吗 |
[19:47] | Ah, yes, the age-old hooker massage conundrum. | 原来如此 那个高龄妓女按摩难题 |
[19:50] | Cuddy might have mentioned something about it. | 大概是卡迪说溜嘴了 |
[19:52] | Let’s say you’re right. | 我们先说 你是对的 |
[19:54] | Completely right about everything. | 什么都没做错 |
[19:55] | Give in anyway. | 但你让步吧 |
[19:57] | This is not a point of pride. This is a point of principle. | 这不是面子问题 这是原则问题 |
[19:59] | Right, you’re the Rosa Parks of hooker massages. | 是啊 你是妓女按摩师的民权领袖 |
[20:03] | The principle is she’s being irrational. | 关键在于她不理智 |
[20:04] | If I give in on this, | 如果我让步了 |
[20:06] | it sets the stage for the whole relationship. | 就决定了这段关系中我要处于劣势 |
[20:08] | Putting up with irrationality | 互相忍让 |
[20:09] | is the foundation for every relationship. | 是每段关系的建立基础 |
[20:11] | I agree with Sam when she’s calling her father a monster. | 萨姆说她爸爸是怪物我同意 |
[20:14] | I agree with her when she’s calling him a Saint. | 她说她爸爸是圣人我也同意 |
[20:15] | And in exchange, I get to have sex with her. | 相对的 我能和她睡觉 |
[20:17] | And I’m sure she has similar tradeoffs with me. | 我肯定她对我也有这种权衡之计 |
[20:19] | Relationships are hard. You have to make sacrifices. | 相爱容易相处难 你得学会牺牲 |
[20:23] | So sacrifice being crazy. | 所以牺牲有时叫人抓狂 |
[20:25] | Go get her a gift and apologize. | 送个礼物给他 好好道歉 |
[20:30] | You finally made a good point. | 你总算出了个好主意 |
[20:33] | Which, clearly, you have misunderstood | 基于你那么快就答应了 |
[20:35] | based on how quickly you agreed. | 你肯定是理解错了 |
[20:36] | The kitchen’s burning. | 厨房要着火了 |
[20:39] | Oh… | 糟了 |
[20:41] | We’ve got to get you thinking like House. | 你得像豪斯那样思考 |
[20:44] | The husband’s in the E.R. If he’s got similar symptoms, | 丈夫在急诊室 如果他出现了相同症状 |
[20:46] | it could mean environmental. | 可能是环境因素 |
[20:48] | Which helps organophosphate theory. | 那就证明杀虫剂理论是正确的 |
[20:49] | Or maybe it’s an infection, | 也可能是传染病 |
[20:52] | – which would mean we were wrong. – Exactly. | -那就说明我们推断错了 -正是如此 |
[20:54] | Or maybe he just got sick with something else. | 也或许是他得了其他病 |
[20:56] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[21:00] | All right, here’s one big piece of advice. | 那我就不得不给你提个大建议 |
[21:02] | House doesn’t buy coincidences. | 豪斯不相信世上有巧合 |
[21:05] | Okay, it’s not environmental. | 这与环境因素无关 |
[21:07] | – What happened to you? – What’s it look like? | -你怎么了 -看起来如何 |
[21:09] | Looks like someone kicked your ass. | 看起来有人把你给揍扁了 |
[21:11] | – What happened? – I looked in her address book. | -到底怎么了 -我翻看她的地址薄 |
[21:13] | There’s a guy named Carl in Brooklyn. | 上面写着在布鲁克林有个叫卡尔的人 |
[21:14] | She told you to stay away from him. | 她让你别去惹他 |
[21:16] | I’m not so good at following direction sometimes. | 有时我就是不会听从别人的话 |
[21:18] | I found him, I got angry, which I also do sometimes. | 我找到他 我平时火气就很大 |
[21:23] | He said he didn’t know what I was talking about. | 他说他压根就不知道我在说什么 |
[21:25] | He wouldn’t let me in. I got more pissed… | 他不让我进 我就更生气了 |
[21:26] | Next thing I know, I’m on the floor | 再到后来 我就躺在地上 |
[21:28] | – and he’s called the cops. – You get arrested? | -他报了警 -你被捕啦 |
[21:30] | No, he didn’t press charges. | 没有 他没起诉我 |
[21:33] | Well, you should press charges. | 应该是你起诉他啊 |
[21:34] | If he tried to poison her… | 如果他当真试图毒害她 |
[21:35] | No, he really didn’t know | 不是的 他是真的不知道 |
[21:36] | what I was talking about. | 我在说什么 |
[21:38] | He’s just some guy that Margaret– | 他只是玛格丽特 |
[21:40] | damn it, that’s not even her name– | 天呐 她根本不叫这名 |
[21:41] | Jenny just– | 只是珍妮 |
[21:43] | some guy that Jenny used to work with. | 只是珍妮以前的同事 |
[21:47] | I was stupid. I just assumed that | 我真傻 我只是想 |
[21:51] | the name Carl was… | 那个叫卡尔的人 |
[21:54] | I just wanted to find the guy that poisoned my wife. | 我只想找到那个毒害我妻子的人 |
[21:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:02] | Pyrexia. 103 and rising. | 高烧103度 还在飙升 |
[22:04] | I’ll be right up. | 我马上就过去 |
[22:06] | Your wife just spiked a fever. | 你的妻子在发高烧 |
[22:09] | What’s that mean? | 怎么会这样 |
[22:11] | She wasn’t poisoned. | 但这说明她不是中毒 |
[22:23] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[22:24] | Just letting you all share in the joys | 只想和你们分享一下我之前去 |
[22:26] | of my last trip to Carlsbad Caverns. | 卡尔斯巴德溶洞国家公园渡过的欢乐时光 |
[22:28] | Which the husband probably would have beaten up | 要是病人的丈夫在地址薄里找到信息 |
[22:30] | if he’d found it in the address book. | 他一定会去大打一架 |
[22:31] | Would you mind standing next to the screen? | 你介意在屏幕旁边站一下吗 |
[22:33] | Yeah, she’d love to become a target for your ridicule. | 她当然愿意成为你嘲弄的对象 |
[22:36] | She is not ready? | 她还没做好这种心理准备 |
[22:37] | – Endocarditis? – Normal EKG. | -心内膜炎 -心电图正常 |
[22:39] | – No osler nodes. – Right, Dr. Kelly! | -也没有奥斯勒结 -很好凯丽医生 |
[22:42] | Kelly’s her first name. | 凯丽不是她的姓 |
[22:43] | What’s your point, Dr. Robert? | 罗伯特医生的意思是 |
[22:44] | Run an echo. | 得做个回声检查 |
[22:45] | I already did. No vegetations. Valves are clear. | 已经做了 没有赘生物心瓣膜也正常 |
[22:47] | Snapilicious! But as I always like to say, | 超人一样的快 但我总说 |
[22:50] | it’s better to be a helpful Helen than a negative Nelly. | 宁可当个有用的瞎子也不当个消极的傻子 |
[22:53] | So while you’re cooking up some ideas of your own, | 所以当你们都在绞尽脑汁想对策的时候 |
[22:55] | allow me to present theory 2.0 of why Chase hired you. | 请允许我为你们呈现奇斯聘用你的升级版理论 |
[22:59] | Dr. Kelly, meet your doppelganger. | 凯丽医生 来认识一下你的二重身 |
[23:03] | Oh, no. Hold on a second. | 弄错了 稍等一下 |
[23:05] | Oh, come on. | 天呐 少来了 |
[23:08] | – House… – Is that… | -豪斯你 -那是 |
[23:09] | That’s baby Chase and his mom. That’s adorable! | 奇斯宝宝与妈咪 真可爱 |
[23:13] | Never mind the baby, peep the babe. | 别看宝宝 看看美女妈妈 |
[23:15] | Note the cheekbones and eye shape. | 注意看颧骨和眼形 |
[23:19] | They do actually look alike. | 她们真的长得很像 |
[23:20] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想些什么了 |
[23:21] | Chase wants to sleep with his mom. | 奇斯的恋母情结 |
[23:22] | But who wouldn’t hit that if that looked like that? | 如果对方是这样的大美人 谁会不想 |
[23:25] | – It’s a classic case of what Freud called… – stop. | -这是佛洛伊德的经典理论 -别这样 |
[23:27] | This isn’t about Chase’s mother. | 这与奇斯的母亲无关 |
[23:30] | – You’re wrong. – What do you mean he’s wrong? | -你错了 -为什么说他错了 |
[23:31] | – It is about your mom? – No. | -确实关于你母亲 -不是 |
[23:33] | – So it’s about… – I’m assuming he thought | -那是关于 -我猜他是想说 |
[23:35] | I’d be a good member of the team. | 我能很好地融入这个团队 |
[23:37] | And on that subject, what about Legionnaire’s? | 还有关于病人 也许她得了军团菌病 |
[23:41] | Taub said he saw a rattly old air conditioner | 陶博说过他见到病人家里有一台 |
[23:43] | in the patient’s house. | 老掉牙的空调 |
[23:44] | I don’t care if he saw her licking | 他是否看到她舔了一个培养皿的细菌 |
[23:45] | a petri dish of bacilli, there’s no lung involvement. | 我不在乎 但根本没肺什么事啊 |
[23:47] | All we know is we don’t see it. | 我们只知道没有症状 |
[23:49] | Dehydration from the fever could hide the pneumonia. | 高烧所导致的缺水症状可能会隐藏肺炎症状 |
[23:53] | Okay, forget the mom theory. | 好吧 不管恋母情结理论了 |
[23:54] | Now water the patient, treat for Legionnaire’s. | 去给病人补充水分 按军团菌病治疗 |
[23:59] | Hey, Taub. You didn’t write up the AC system. | 陶博 你并没写电器系统 |
[24:02] | Did you mention it to Kelly? | 你单独跟凯丽提过 |
[24:03] | No. | 没有啊 |
[24:05] | Did you mention it to Chase? | 那你就是单独跟奇斯提过了 |
[24:10] | Whose idea was Legionnaire’s? | 军团菌病是谁的想法 |
[24:14] | Dr. Chase’s. | 奇斯医生的 |
[24:15] | Well, you get major points for trying to trick me. | 你哄骗我的尝试为你赢得了很多分 |
[24:17] | Unfortunately, you lose ’em all for failing. | 但不幸地是 你失败了 |
[24:22] | Hold that. Hold that. | 等一下 别动 |
[24:23] | See, now you’re frowning. | 你现在皱眉的表情 |
[24:24] | You can really see the resemblance. | 确实能看出很多相似之处 |
[24:29] | So who gives a crap if I prepped her? | 给她点我自己的推断有什么问题 |
[24:30] | Uh, House. And that’s just off the top of my head. | 豪斯 他可能是我想到的第一个理由 |
[24:33] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[24:34] | You trying to make me look bad | 你想看我出丑 |
[24:35] | so you look better… Or you don’t like her, | 好让你好看些 或者你不喜欢她 |
[24:38] | or you’re angry at me? | 抑或是你在生我的气 |
[24:39] | – What? – We hire someone unqualified, | -什么 -我们聘用了一个不称职的人 |
[24:41] | it’s just dead weight we’ll all be pulling. | 她只能拖我们的后腿 |
[24:43] | – Me especially. – You especially why? | -尤其是我的后腿 -为什么尤其是你 |
[24:45] | – What do you mean why? Because I’m– – You’re what? | -你什么意思 我是 -你是什么 |
[24:47] | You’re my boss or something? | 你是我的领导还是什么 |
[24:49] | Something like. | 就是这样 |
[24:50] | So that’s what it is. | 原来是这样 |
[24:52] | You’re angry that House gave me the chance | 你生气是因为豪斯给我这个权力 |
[24:54] | to hire someone because you still think | 来聘用一个人 因为你依然坚信 |
[24:55] | you’re at a different level to everyone else. | 你比我们其他人都高一个级别 |
[24:57] | – That’s just pathetic. – I am at a different level. | -你真可悲啊 -我确实比你们高一级 |
[24:59] | Which is reflected in what, exactly? Your title? No. | 高一级体现在哪儿 你的职称 没有 |
[25:03] | Your salary? Not really. | 你的薪水 不见得吧 |
[25:06] | Your responsibilities? Hardly. | 你的责任 没看出来 |
[25:10] | Your attitude? Ah. I think we finally found it. | 你的态度 我想我找到原因了 |
[25:13] | It doesn’t change the fact that you made a bad decision | 不管怎样也改变不了你做出如此差劲的 |
[25:16] | because you want to get laid. | 决定是想和她上床 |
[25:17] | Or the fact that you’re courageously picking on Kelly | 也许是你这么积极地在凯丽身上挑刺 |
[25:18] | because you’re scared to take on House. Congratulations. | 是因为你害怕向豪斯的权威挑战 恭喜 |
[25:23] | You’re a real leader. | 你真是个好领导啊 |
[25:39] | I am Felipe. | 我叫弗里贝 |
[25:41] | Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[25:43] | Dr. House was worried how you left things. | 豪斯医生担心你一天的工作会累坏身体 |
[25:45] | He’s giving you a massage. | 所以他为你安排了一次按摩 |
[25:48] | – As an admission he was wrong? – Yes. | -这样是在承认他错了 -是的 |
[25:51] | Well, tell him thanks, but I have a meeting | 跟他说谢谢 但我20分钟后 |
[25:53] | with Dr. Schatz in 20 minutes. | 与筛茨医生还有个会 |
[25:55] | He says you would say that, | 他猜到你会这么说 |
[25:57] | and to say no, you don’t. | 他让我转达说你没有会要开 |
[25:59] | Well, tell him he needs to stop canceling my appointments, | 告诉他不要再推掉我的会议安排了 |
[26:02] | because I will just reschedule them. | 因为我还会再安排的 |
[26:04] | He says you would say that, and to say…uh… | 这个他也猜到了 他转达说 |
[26:11] | That “Dr. Schatz is a fat, lonely moron who, | 那个筛茨医生是个孤单的傻胖子 |
[26:15] | “in an effort to have contact with human female, | 他费劲心思地想和每个女的都有点联系 |
[26:19] | “makes the same exact complaint | 每个月都为停车的事 |
[26:21] | “about parking spaces every month. | 做出一模一样的抱怨 |
[26:24] | and you know you have to stop enabling him.” | 而且你自己也知道不能再这么惯着他了 |
[26:31] | I have great fingers. | 我的手指是有魔力的 |
[26:40] | That’s so nice. | 真舒服 |
[26:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[26:47] | How long have you been a masseur? | 你做按摩师有多久了 |
[26:49] | What is that… “Masseur”? | 按摩师是什么意思 |
[26:53] | A massage therapist. | 就是按摩理疗师 |
[26:55] | Oh, no, not long. | 哦 没多久 |
[27:01] | How did my boyfriend find you? | 我男朋友怎么找上你的 |
[27:03] | – Boyfriend? – Dr. House. | -男朋友 -豪斯医生 |
[27:07] | He is your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友 |
[27:10] | Why is that surprising? | 你怎么这么惊讶 |
[27:13] | I just mean, if he found me, | 我只是觉得 他来找我 |
[27:16] | I do not think he’s got no girlfriend. | 就不像是有女朋友的人 |
[27:21] | Are you a prostitute? | 你是男妓 |
[27:22] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[27:24] | Then no. | 那我就不是 |
[27:29] | Get your hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[27:38] | I didn’t know you smoked. | 不知道你还抽烟呢 |
[27:40] | I don’t. | 我不抽 |
[27:46] | I don’t mind screwing up. | 我不在意搞砸事情 |
[27:48] | I’ve screwed up in my life, | 我以前也不是没有过 |
[27:49] | and I’ve gotten over it. | 我也都让它们过去了 |
[27:50] | But I’m not a cheater, and I’m not a liar. | 可我不作弊 也不撒谎 |
[27:52] | And now I feel like both. | 但现在我觉得自己两毒俱全 |
[27:56] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[28:00] | You work with House and you kind of get | 和豪斯共事时间长了 |
[28:02] | a messed-up perspective of what’s permissible | 对工作场所什么允许什么不允许 |
[28:03] | in the workplace. | 就会有种混乱的观念 |
[28:06] | Maybe I should just quit. | 也许我应该干脆辞职 |
[28:08] | No. You’re smart. You’re hard-working. | 不 你聪明 也努力 |
[28:11] | Yeah, but I’m not like you guys. | 是 可我始终和你们不一样啊 |
[28:16] | Use what makes you different. | 那就利用你的长处 |
[28:17] | A lot of this job is reading people, | 这个工作很大一部分靠读懂人心 |
[28:19] | dealing with them. | 与人打交道 |
[28:20] | You’re a psychiatrist… Use your skills. | 你是心理医师 发挥你的本领 |
[28:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:43] | I checked with Trenton General. | 我问过特伦顿综合病院 |
[28:45] | There’s no support group for abused women. | 那儿并没有受虐待妇女互助会 |
[28:48] | Maybe it was just– | 也许这只是… |
[28:50] | If she was lying about that, what else is she lying about? | 若她这也是在骗我们 她还有多少假话 |
[28:53] | I mean, maybe she wasn’t even abused. | 可能根本没人虐待过她 |
[28:55] | Maybe she’s a criminal. Who the hell knows? | 可能她是个罪犯什么的 谁知道呢 |
[28:58] | You don’t know. That’s the point. | 你不知道 这就是我想说的 |
[29:00] | The way she’s acting, | 她的行为表现 |
[29:02] | that’s the way abuse victims act. | 正是受虐者的行为表现 |
[29:04] | Their personalities are affected by what they went through. | 这些人的性格受到经历的影响 |
[29:07] | They find coping mechanisms. | 他们会寻求应对机制 |
[29:10] | I gotta talk to her about this Trenton thing. | 我得和她谈谈特伦顿的事 |
[29:12] | If you wake her up, make her feel defensive, | 如果你把她叫醒 激起她的戒备之心 |
[29:15] | it’ll go bad. | 结果会很糟 |
[29:17] | She doesn’t need any more hostility | 她的人生里不需要再多的 |
[29:18] | or aggression in her life. | 敌意和侵犯了 |
[29:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:29] | Seriously? | 你没毛病吧 |
[29:31] | A massage from a male hooker? | 找个男妓来给我按摩 |
[29:34] | He was? Huh. | 真的假的 |
[29:38] | That doesn’t bother me at all. | 我一点都不介意 |
[29:40] | I guess we both learned a valuable lesson. | 我想咱俩都学到了宝贵的一课 |
[29:42] | Except that I didn’t used to have sex with him, you idiot! | 可是我以前从没和他睡过 你个笨蛋 |
[29:46] | Plus, he was a gay hooker. | 况且他是个同志鸭 |
[29:50] | Do you have any idea how hard it is | 你知道要找个直男鸭 |
[29:51] | to find a straight male hooker? | 有多困难吗 |
[29:54] | Oh, come on. It’s a massage. | 至于吗 按摩而已 |
[29:58] | I don’t care who gives it to you. | 我才不在乎谁给你按 |
[30:00] | Why not treat me the same way? | 你同样对待我不好吗 |
[30:02] | I’m sure that some part of you | 我深信你心中某个地方 |
[30:04] | believes this idiocy. | 认同这种白痴行为 |
[30:06] | But you can’t possibly be stupid enough | 不过你也不能傻到 |
[30:09] | to think that you can convince any part of me. | 认为你可以说服我任何一点吧 |
[30:11] | And that can only mean | 所以这只能说明 |
[30:13] | you’re trying to sabotage this relationship. | 你想要破坏这段感情 |
[30:18] | Why would I do that? We’re doing fine. | 我怎么会那么做 我们处得挺好的 |
[30:21] | Because the next step from fine is serious, | 因为挺好的下一步就是认真 |
[30:24] | and you can’t handle that, | 可你承担不了认真 |
[30:25] | so you’re trying to keep me at arm’s length with all this crap. | 所以你导了这么一出烂戏想和我保持距离 |
[30:31] | How about you? | 你自己又是怎样的 |
[30:33] | I have been completely open with you. | 我对你完全是敞开胸怀的 |
[30:35] | You won’t let me sleep over. | 可你不让我在你家过夜 |
[30:38] | You basically haven’t introduced me to your daughter. | 也还没正式把我介绍给你的女儿 |
[30:39] | But do you want to spend time with her? | 那你想和她一起相处吗 |
[30:44] | Honestly…before this, I’d have said no. | 老实说 在此之前 我会说不 |
[30:47] | But…yeah. | 但现在 我想 |
[30:50] | How are we ever gonna be a couple | 你总是把她对我藏着的话 |
[30:52] | if you keep hiding her from me? | 我们要怎么做对情侣呢 |
[30:54] | House… | 豪斯 |
[30:58] | I need to protect her. | 我需要保护她 |
[31:02] | I let you into her life, and you go away… | 我让你进入她的生活 万一以后你转身离开了 |
[31:09] | Call it what it is. | 面对事实吧 |
[31:12] | I’m not the only one who’s holding back. | 不只是我有所保留 |
[31:24] | Hey, baby. I am not getting mad. | 宝贝 我没在生你气 |
[31:28] | I’m just trying to understand you here. | 我这只是想弄懂你 |
[31:33] | There’s no meeting | 特伦顿综合病院 |
[31:35] | like you talked about at Trenton General. | 没有你说的那种互助会 |
[31:37] | You see, it turns out that– | 知道吗 结果… |
[31:39] | it turns out– the turnout– | 结果…岔道… |
[31:40] | the turnout… it’s been turned… | 岔道…它被转动… |
[31:43] | – turn–turning… – What? | -转弯…在转… -什么 |
[31:45] | It’s turning– | 它在转… |
[31:47] | The turnout– the turnout is turning… | 岔道…岔道在转… |
[31:58] | You’re going to burn. | 你会被烧死 |
[32:07] | What’s happening to her? | 她怎么了 |
[32:37] | It’s hit her brain, whatever it is. | 不管是什么 病灶已经侵入她大脑了 |
[32:40] | Opacity in the left temporal lobe. | 左颞叶有一团阴影 |
[32:43] | It could be nothing. | 可能什么都不是 |
[32:45] | Which would get us nowhere. | 那等于一筹莫展 |
[32:47] | So let’s assume it’s something. | 不妨假定这是个问题 |
[32:49] | – What kind of something? – Abscess. | -到底是什么问题 -脓肿 |
[32:51] | Or lymphoma, or Wegeners. | 或者淋巴瘤 亦或韦氏肉芽肿 |
[32:53] | We’d have to biopsy it to be sure. | 要做活检才能确定 |
[32:55] | Any of them could explain all of the symptoms. | 这三种病都可以解释所有症状 |
[32:58] | You know, we’re assuming everything is connected. | 我想说 我们这是在假设所有事相关联 |
[33:02] | Because it probably is. | 因为可能就是啊 |
[33:05] | But her delusions are consistent with mental illness. | 但她的幻觉与精神疾病吻合 |
[33:09] | Bipolar disease, for example. She’s 30. | 比如躁郁症 她30岁 |
[33:11] | It could be hitting her right now for the first time. | 可能现在正好是第一次发作 |
[33:13] | So her mind just happens to fall apart | 就是说她的心智刚好 |
[33:15] | right after her body? | 在她身体垮掉之后崩溃 |
[33:16] | Wow, I thought I was having a bad week. | 我还以为就我这周特不顺呢 |
[33:18] | I know it sounds coincidental… | 我知道这听着很巧合 |
[33:20] | You know what, I’m back to the Cameron theory. | 知道吗 我继续我的卡梅隆理论 |
[33:22] | That you hired the dumb version of Cameron | 你聘了个没脑子的卡梅隆 |
[33:24] | so that you could fire her and get revenge. | 好让你炒了她出出气 |
[33:25] | Give her a break. | 给人家松口气吧 |
[33:27] | Oh, you’ve switched sides? Let me guess, | 你换边站了 我猜猜 |
[33:30] | Chase represents the dumb version of Thirteen… | 奇斯代表了没脑子的13 |
[33:32] | I realized if we all just keep pressuring Kelly, | 我明白到如果我们继续对凯丽施压 |
[33:34] | of course she’s gonna get stuff wrong. | 她难免会出错 |
[33:36] | It’s irresponsible of me to let that happen. | 让这种事发生的话我就太不负责任了 |
[33:39] | You are a true leader of men. | 你真是伟大领袖啊 |
[33:43] | Get someone to cut into her head and get me a biopsy. | 叫人切开她脑袋给我做个活检 |
[34:05] | – Chase… – Just say “Hold on” Next time! | -奇斯 -下次说”等等”就行别动手 |
[34:08] | Her temperature’s normal. | 她的体温正常 |
[34:10] | So what. She was on the cooling blanket. | 怎么了 她一直睡在降温毯上 |
[34:12] | We took her off an hour ago. | 一小时之前就拿开了 |
[34:14] | She should be febrile again. | 现在应该再次发热才对 |
[34:19] | Tell House one of the patient’s symptoms just disappeared. | 告诉豪斯病人的一个症状消失了 |
[34:23] | Could it be Legionnaire’s, and our treatment worked? | 会不会就是军团病 我们的治疗见效了 |
[34:26] | I wish, but no. We’ve been hydrating her, | 我也希望 但不对 我们一直都给她补水 |
[34:27] | and there’s still no lung involvement. | 可她的肺没有任何异样 |
[34:29] | So relapsing, remitting fever. | 那么反复发作 热度减退 |
[34:30] | Malaria. Dengue. | 疟疾 登革热 |
[34:32] | Why wasn’t she frozen? This morning? | 她为什么没有冻坏 今天早上 |
[34:36] | Put a healthy person on a cooling blanket, | 正常人躺在降温毯上 |
[34:38] | they’d be chilled like a fine Chardonnay. | 早就冻成夏敦埃酒一样了 |
[34:40] | She’s a nice warm Merlot. 98.6 all day. | 她还挺保温 一整天都37度 |
[34:43] | I didn’t want her to freeze. | 我不想让她冻着 |
[34:44] | So you titrated the blanket. | 所以你调过冷却毯 |
[34:47] | – As her fever dropped, you lowered the power. – Exactly. | -她温度一降下来 你就减小功率 -没错 |
[34:50] | So it’s been on the lowest setting since when? | 毯子是从什么时候降到最低的 |
[34:53] | – Yesterday afternoon. – Which means we could have known | -昨天下午 -那就是说 |
[34:54] | that her fever was gone yesterday afternoon. | 她昨天下午开始就不发烧了 |
[34:58] | The fever was brief. | 发烧时间很短 |
[35:00] | Sounds like a reaction to the medication… | 听起来像是药物反应… |
[35:02] | – The antibiotics. – Without vomiting? | -抗生素 -没有呕吐吗 |
[35:04] | When did she last puke? | 她上次呕吐是什么时候 |
[35:07] | Not since she was admitted. | 她送进来后还没吐过 |
[35:10] | Two down. | 两次错误 |
[35:13] | Shooting for three. | 准备第三次吧 |
[35:21] | You’re gonna turn her pacemaker off? | 你要把她的起搏器拿掉吗 |
[35:23] | You sure that’s a good idea? | 确定没问题吗 |
[35:24] | Nope. But it might be. | 不 但可能没事 |
[35:34] | No tachycardia. | 没有心动过速 |
[35:38] | There’s only the delusions left. | 只不过是妄想症 |
[35:39] | If they’re even still there. | 如果还出现心动过速的话 |
[35:40] | Maybe it is a bipolar disorder. | 可能是狂躁型抑郁症 |
[35:43] | She’s female, she’s 30– | 她是女性 30岁 |
[35:44] | it’s not a coincidence. You’ve gotta stop doing this. | 这不是巧合 你不能这么做 |
[35:47] | But it could have been prompted by the physical symptoms. | 但可能是身体症状引起的 |
[35:54] | You couldn’t be more wrong. | 话糙理不糙 |
[35:58] | You’ve got the cause and effect backwards. | 你说对了起因和结果 |
[36:00] | Start her on haloperiodol and lorazepam. | 给她用氟哌啶醇[抗精神病药]和氯羟安定 |
[36:02] | Give it a few hours to take effect. | 几小时后看效果 |
[36:04] | Call me when she wakes. | 她醒来给我打电话 |
[36:15] | Still hallucinating. | 还有幻觉 |
[36:19] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[36:23] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[36:25] | The table, it’s on fire. | 那桌子 着火了 |
[36:28] | If it was, think I’d be able to do this… | 如果真着火的话 你觉得我能这样… |
[36:31] | without screaming for my mommy? | 还不哭爹喊娘吗 |
[36:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:37] | Don’t be too impressed. | 别太激动 |
[36:38] | It’s mostly the happy pills you put her on. | 可能是你们给她吃的嗨药起作用了 |
[36:40] | But she can talk to us now. | 但她现在可以和我们说话了 |
[36:43] | The obviously stupid lie you told us | 你告诉我们最白痴的谎话 |
[36:45] | about your hospital records, | 就是你的医疗记录 |
[36:47] | it turns out to have been un-obviously n’-stupid. | 结果没奏效 还很白痴 |
[36:50] | You thought you wouldn’t get caught | 你以为你不会被抓回去 |
[36:52] | because you thought that you’d be cured and back home | 你觉得治完病后能回家 |
[36:54] | by the time we spoke to the other hospital. | 因为我们不会联系其他医院 |
[36:57] | Because you knew what was wrong with you. | 因为你知道你犯了什么事 |
[37:01] | Your doctor was treating you with risperidone, right? | 你的医生给你用过利培酮[抗精神病药] 没错吧 |
[37:03] | That’s why you were in Trenton. | 所以你去过特伦顿 |
[37:05] | You got the stomach pain, you went to see him, | 你胃疼 去找他看病 |
[37:07] | he wanted you to taper off. | 他想让你减少药量 |
[37:08] | Her doctor’s not in Trenton. | 她的医生不在特伦顿 |
[37:11] | Not the one you know about. | 不是你认识的那个 |
[37:12] | If you haven’t figured it out by now, | 如果你现在还弄不明白 |
[37:15] | your wife has a secret. | 你妻子有个秘密 |
[37:17] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他到底在说什么 |
[37:19] | Is it about your ex? | 跟你前夫有关吗 |
[37:21] | The ex was not so much a secret, more of a lie. | 前夫还不算秘密 比谎言更甚的是 |
[37:24] | You weren’t married before, were you? | 你以前没结过婚 不是吗 |
[37:26] | I’m sorry. I didn’t want you to know about it. | 对不起 我不想让你知道 |
[37:30] | Know–know about what? | 知道… 知道什么 |
[37:32] | She’s sick. | 她有病 |
[37:33] | She’s been sick for years. | 她得病很多年了 |
[37:37] | Maybe it put you on the streets. | 也许是这病让你无家可归 |
[37:39] | Maybe that’s where you got the broken bones. | 也许是这病让你有骨伤 |
[37:41] | She’s only suffering from one condition. | 她是因为一种病症遭受痛苦 |
[37:44] | Everything else is side effects | 所有症状都是 |
[37:46] | of the drug that was treating it. | 治这个病的药产生的副作用 |
[37:48] | She stopped taking the drug, the side-effects faded. | 她停止吃药后 副作用没了 |
[37:51] | But the underlying disease is still there. | 但潜伏的病情还在 |
[37:56] | Why don’t you tell your husband. | 为何不告诉你丈夫 |
[38:04] | Billy… I’m schizophrenic. | 比利 我有精神分裂症 |
[38:19] | That’s the kind of thing | 这得是 |
[38:20] | that a recent psychiatric resident | 一个最近得过精神病的人 |
[38:21] | might have figured out. | 才能搞明白的 |
[38:33] | What the hell am I supposed to do now? | 我现在到底该怎么办 |
[38:35] | Nothing. | 什么也别做 |
[38:37] | Her physical symptoms are gone. | 她的身体症状已经消失 |
[38:38] | We’ll put her on a different anti-psychotic | 我们会把她转送到其他 |
[38:40] | for the mental ones. | 精神病类医院 |
[38:41] | – You can take a nap. – This is not who I married. | -你能歇歇了 -这不是我妻子 |
[38:44] | Of course she is. You just didn’t know it. | 她当然是 只是你不知道罢了 |
[38:48] | I don’t know if I can stay with her. | 我不知道还能否和她生活下去 |
[38:50] | Sorry, as your marriage counselor, | 抱歉 作为你的婚姻顾问 |
[38:52] | I’m not allowed to talk to you without your wife present. | 我不能在你妻子不在场的情况下和你谈话 |
[38:55] | Just–just tell me how hard it would be | 请 请告诉我 我们要 |
[38:57] | for us to handle this. Medically. | 控制病情的话有多难 医学上讲 |
[38:59] | Look, if you want me to give you a reason | 听着 如果你想让我给你个 |
[39:01] | to leave her, fine. | 抛弃她的理由 好 |
[39:04] | Apparently you haven’t noticed, | 显然你没注意到 |
[39:05] | but she’s got a serious mental illness. | 她有多严重的精神病 |
[39:08] | It’s too hard. | 太难了 |
[39:13] | It’s always hard. | 生活都不易 |
[39:32] | Okay, so I made a mistake. | 好吧 算我错了 |
[39:35] | Kelly will make a fine doctor, | 凯丽会是个好医生的 |
[39:37] | but she’s not ready for the team. | 但她没准备好加入我们的队伍 |
[39:39] | Up to you. | 随你吧 |
[39:43] | What? You like her now? | 什么 你现在喜欢她了? |
[39:46] | Nope. But she got me to the right answer, | 不 但她给我指明了正确答案 |
[39:48] | which none of the rest of you did. | 而你们却没有 |
[39:50] | If you want to give her another shot, go for it. | 如果你还想让我试她一回 来吧 |
[39:53] | Okay. I will. | 好 我会的 |
[39:57] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:58] | It’ll make it easier for you to sleep with her. | 还会让你更容易上她 |
[40:02] | Come on, why else would you have hired her? | 算了吧 那你为什么要雇她 |
[40:05] | That’s not why I hired her! | 我不是因为这个雇她的 |
[40:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:41] | I got bored with the porn on my computer. | 我看腻我电脑上的色情片了 |
[40:43] | You got any girl on girl | 你有什么女女基情群娇 |
[40:45] | on girl on vibrating object on girl stuff? | 顺便上震震棒之类的玩意吗 |
[40:51] | I wouldn’t have to do this if you gave me the name | 如果你给我个你喜欢的理疗师的名字 |
[40:53] | of that physical therapist you like. | 我就不必那么做了 |
[40:56] | You done with Brandi? | 你和布兰迪没事了? |
[40:58] | Ehh…knobby hands. | 她手太硬 |
[41:01] | I will get you the name. | 我会给你个名字的 |
[41:07] | Let’s stay at my place tonight, okay? | 今晚去我家 好吗 |
[41:09] | – Will you get cable? – No. | -你家有付费电视吗 -没 |
[41:11] | Then we’ll have to have more sex. | 那我们就能做更多爱了 |
[41:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:23] | Quitting before House fires me. | 在豪斯炒掉我之前辞职 |
[41:26] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[41:27] | We both know he is. | 我们都知道他会的 |
[41:31] | But maybe there’s a bright side. | 不过也有可能是好事 |
[41:33] | What? | 什么 |
[41:38] | You really looked out for me. | 你对我实在是照顾 |
[41:40] | You seem like a really good guy. And… | 你看来真是个好人 而且… |
[41:45] | I never date anybody who I work with. | 我从不和同事约会 |
[41:48] | But… | 但… |
[41:50] | Yeah… | 好吧 |
[41:54] | Sorry it didn’t work out. | 抱歉 你这饭吃不成了 |
[41:58] | You want to get dinner tomorrow night? | 明晚想共进晚餐吗 |
[42:18] | You want some more meat? | 还要肉吗 |
[42:20] | This is meat? | 这是肉吗 |
[42:23] | Yes, please. | 好 我还要 |
[42:38] | Come on, kid. Come on, come on. | 给我 孩子 给我 |
[42:40] | Come on. Come on. | 给我 来 |
[42:59] | Aren’t you adorable. | 你一点都不可爱 |