时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Okay, you’re doing good. You’re doing good. | 好的 做得很好 你做得很好 |
[00:05] | You’ve still got the thing. | 你还在拍吗 |
[00:06] | The stupid thing is still on. | 这破摄像机还开着呢 |
[00:08] | Mom, you don’t have to yell at me. | 老妈 别对我嚷嚷 |
[00:09] | I’ve been in labor for over a dozen hours, Justine. | 我临盆都快12个多小时了 贾丝廷 |
[00:12] | I have to yell. | 我必须大喊出来 |
[00:13] | I thought you were gonna miss the whole thing. | 我以为你不会来了 |
[00:15] | Mom, it’s a three-hour drive. | 妈 我开车过来要3个小时 |
[00:17] | That’s why I called you yesterday | 所以昨天我羊水破了的时候 |
[00:19] | after my water broke. | 就打电话给你了 |
[00:21] | I’m sorry. A partner just dropped a brief on my desk. | 对不起 一个合伙人扔给我了份材料 |
[00:23] | Okay, you’re doing good. | 很好 你做得很好 |
[00:24] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[00:26] | I remember what it’s like, but family comes first. | 我了解 但是家事为先 |
[00:28] | I need you to keep pushing. | 继续用力 |
[00:30] | I can see her head. | 我看到宝宝的脑袋了 |
[00:31] | All right, come on. We’re doing good here. | 好的 加把劲 做得很好 |
[00:33] | Get this. This is what I wanted. | 拍下来 这正是我想要的 |
[00:34] | Gross. | 当然了 |
[00:35] | You’re crowning. | 你胎头着冠了 |
[00:36] | Are you getting– getting this? | 你拍下 拍下来了没 |
[00:38] | Kind of. Well, not the actual vagina. | 差不多 有点不像阴道 |
[00:41] | It’s your baby sister! | 那是你的小妹妹 |
[00:43] | It’s my mother’s vagina. | 这是我老妈的阴道 |
[00:45] | – Aah! – Freeing the shoulders. | -啊 -肩膀出来了 |
[00:48] | Oh! My god! There she is. | 天呐 她出来了 |
[00:50] | Get the NICU team in here. | 把新生儿重症监护组叫来 |
[00:52] | Baby’s hypoxic. | 婴儿缺氧 |
[00:53] | Is something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[00:55] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我不知道 |
[00:56] | My baby! How’s my baby? | 我的孩子 我的宝宝怎么样了 |
[00:59] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么啊 |
[01:03] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[01:06] | I can’t tell. | 我不听清楚 |
[01:08] | Find out what’s going on! | 搞清楚到底怎么回事 |
[01:10] | You need to back up. Turn that off. | 请回避一下 把摄像机关掉 |
[01:12] | She’s not responding. | 婴儿丧失反应 |
[01:13] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:15] | What’s wrong with my baby? | 我的孩子怎么了 |
[01:18] | Why doesn’t someone talk to me? | 为什么没人理我 |
[01:53] | Cancel your dinner plans. | 取消你们的晚餐计划 |
[01:55] | Short on medical history. She’s only eight hours old. | 病史很短 她只有8个小时大 |
[01:59] | What she’s not short on is doctors. | 虽然她不缺大夫 |
[02:02] | Unfortunately, none of them | 但可惜的是 没有一个医生 |
[02:03] | have been able to solve her breathing problems. | 可以解决她的呼吸问题 |
[02:05] | Immature lungs? | 肺发育不全 |
[02:06] | Full term, and they gave her surfactant. | 足月妊娠 而且之前用过表面活性剂 |
[02:09] | Looks like they’re fully developed. | 似乎发育很完善 |
[02:10] | I need you a minute. | 借一步说话 |
[02:13] | Silent reading time till I get back. | 默读时间 我很快回来 |
[02:17] | My nanny called. | 我的保姆来电话了 |
[02:19] | Her daughter has a dance recital tonight. | 她女儿今晚有独舞表演 |
[02:22] | She can’t work late. | 晚上她带不了孩子 |
[02:24] | And I have a board meeting tonight. | 我今晚要开董事会 |
[02:26] | That’s a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[02:28] | My mother can’t come. She has a cooking class. | 我妈妈来不了 晚上要上烹饪课 |
[02:31] | Oh, you’ve really got a problem. | 麻烦大了 |
[02:33] | If only there were some mature adult in my life | 要是有个成年人在这么十万火急的时候 |
[02:36] | who could pinch hit in emergencies like this. | 能帮我一把该多好啊 |
[02:38] | Love to, but I’m catching up | 很乐意效劳 可惜的是 |
[02:39] | on my back issues of Nudist Circus. | 裸体小丑们正找我有事呢 |
[02:41] | You should see what the fat lady’s got | 你应该看看帐篷里的胖女士 |
[02:43] | under her big top. | 都干了些什么 |
[02:44] | All I need is a warm body. | 我只是要找个人顶一下 |
[02:45] | She’ll be asleep the entire time. | 她基本很快就会睡着的 |
[02:47] | I got a sick baby here who needs me. | 我这儿有个生病的宝宝 她需要我 |
[02:48] | Yours is healthy. | 可你们家宝宝很健壮 |
[02:49] | You could deal with your team by phone. | 你可以用电话和你的手下们沟通啊 |
[02:51] | How about a little something extra when you get home? | 不如等你回来的时候给我点甜头如何 |
[02:54] | I’m not bargaining sex for babysitting. | 我可不会用肉体来和你讨价还价 |
[02:55] | Besides, you owe me. | 除此之外 你还欠我的 |
[02:56] | – For what? – Sex. | -欠你什么 -性别 |
[02:58] | I still don’t see a female doctor in that room. | 办公室里我还是没有看到女医生 |
[03:01] | It’s making me very unhappy. | 这样我会很不爽 |
[03:04] | Fine. Out of the goodness of my heart, | 好吧 我就昧着良心干一回 |
[03:06] | which will make you happy, | 好让你高兴 |
[03:07] | which will make you desire me more, | 好让你更需要我 |
[03:09] | which will turn into more sex. | 那会转化为更猛烈的爱欲 |
[03:12] | Be at my place at 7:00. | 7点准时到我家 |
[03:18] | The sperm donor card from the father | 捐精卡上并未标注 |
[03:21] | did note a history of asthma. | 婴儿的父亲有哮喘史 |
[03:23] | What if her lung problems are not coming from her lungs? | 如果肺部症状的原因不是出在肺上呢 |
[03:28] | Her heart looks fine. | 心脏看上去没什么问题 |
[03:29] | Her liver enzymes are elevated. | 她的肝转移酶指标升高了 |
[03:31] | When the liver fails, it stops producing proteins. | 肝脏衰竭的时候 肝脏就停止制造蛋白了 |
[03:34] | Specifically the ones that keep your plasma | 尤其是那些可以保证血浆限制在血管内 |
[03:36] | inside your blood vessels and outside your lungs. | 而不是跑到肺里的那些蛋白质 |
[03:40] | Fix the liver, she’ll have enough breath | 修复肝功能 她就能呼吸顺畅到 |
[03:42] | to keep the entire ward up all night. | 让整个病房兴奋一整夜了 |
[03:46] | Foreman, you need to stay after school. | 福曼 你被留堂了 |
[03:55] | I apparently need to apologize. | 我似乎应该道歉 |
[03:58] | Last week, I should not have gone over your head | 上周 我不该跳过你 |
[04:01] | and allowed Chase to hire a new team member. | 就让奇斯去雇新人 |
[04:04] | So go hire someone who liked The Bridges of Madison County. | 你去雇个廊桥遗梦的女主角来吧 |
[04:07] | Do you want me to hire a white girl? | 你是想让我雇个白人女孩吗 |
[04:10] | Go find a woman, | 找个女人来 |
[04:12] | and wipe that self-satisfied grin off your face. | 把你自鸣得意的笑容收起来 |
[04:15] | This’ll be quick. | 很快就好 |
[04:16] | I’ve been interviewing people all week. | 我一整周都在面试 |
[04:17] | I have it narrowed down to two candidates. | 已经筛选到了两位候选人 |
[04:18] | Well, narrow it down to one | 很好 锁定一位就可以了 |
[04:20] | before Cuddy starts withholding sex. | 只要赶在卡迪拿性别说事之前就可以 |
[04:22] | Uh, she hasn’t said anything to me about that. | 她没有和我提过这事啊 |
[04:25] | I said, wipe the grin. | 我说了 别得意了 |
[04:33] | Yeah, she’s fine. | 是的 她很好 |
[04:35] | I can hear her breathing on the monitor. | 我看着电视都能听到她的呼吸声 |
[04:39] | I just checked. | 我刚看过她 |
[04:41] | I’m checking every ten minutes. | 我每十分钟都会看一遍 |
[04:44] | Fine. I’ll check again. | 行 我再看一回 |
[04:53] | Oh, she’s so cute when she’s asleep. | 她睡着的样子太可爱了 |
[04:56] | You should see this. | 你真应该看一看 |
[04:58] | She’s–she’s–she’s got one hand over her head. | 她 她把一只小手放在头上 |
[05:02] | Okay, well, you take as long as you need. | 好吧 你想待多久就多久 |
[05:45] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[05:47] | Your mommy says no, ’cause she’s mean. | 你老妈说不能喝 她很坏是吧 |
[05:50] | If it was up to me… | 如果你归我管的话 |
[05:51] | Juice! | 我要喝果汁 |
[05:53] | No. | 不行 |
[05:55] | Go back to bed. | 回床上去 |
[06:04] | I said bed! | 我说了 回床上去 |
[06:13] | Wilson, hey. You up for a boys’ night in? | 威尔森 想来个男孩狂欢夜吗 |
[06:17] | Believe it or not, breathing problems | 信不信由你 呼吸问题 |
[06:21] | can be caused by a liver problem. | 可以因肝脏问题引起 |
[06:23] | Then what’s wrong with her liver? | 那么她的肝脏怎么了 |
[06:24] | Probably an abscess. | 或许是肝脓肿 |
[06:26] | If we find it with the ultrasound, | 如果超声能证实 |
[06:28] | we can drain it, make her better. | 我们就可以抽干脓肿 她就好了 |
[06:30] | You’ll be able to take her home by the end of the week. | 到周末你就能带她出院回家了 |
[06:34] | Is she bleeding? | 她在出血吗 |
[06:35] | She’s oozing from her IV site. | 那是静脉穿刺点渗出来的 |
[06:37] | It’s a symptom of liver failure. | 这是肝衰竭的征状 |
[06:38] | It’s what we would expect to see. | 这证实了我们的猜测 |
[06:39] | Dr. Cheng, we might need a unit of blood over here. | 程医生 我们需要备一个单位的血 |
[06:42] | Echogenic area in the liver. | 肝脏有回声区 |
[06:44] | Can you make it out? | 你能标出来吗 |
[06:45] | Doesn’t seem to have the thick walls | 看上去似乎没有 |
[06:46] | you’d expect from an abscess. | 脓肿该有的厚壁 |
[06:47] | Lift her left shoulder so we can get a better look. | 抬高左肩 让我们看清楚点 |
[06:49] | Oh, can I do it? I haven’t been able to hold her yet. | 可以让我来吗 我还没有抱过她呢 |
[06:51] | Uh, she’s hooked up to too many tubes and IVs. | 她身上接的管子和静脉通道太多了 |
[06:54] | Can I at least donate blood? | 至少让我献点血吧 |
[06:55] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[06:57] | We’ll draw your blood and see if you’re a match | 这儿完事后 我们就会给你抽血 |
[06:58] | as soon as we’re done here. | 看看血型配不配 |
[06:59] | That’s definitely not an abscess. | 那绝对不会是脓肿 |
[07:02] | It looks like dilated bile ducts. | 看上去像是扩张的胆管 |
[07:04] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:07] | Can I still take her home soon? | 我还能很快带她回家吗 |
[07:12] | You were right about the liver. | 的确是由肝脏引起的 |
[07:14] | On ultrasound, we found | 超声显示 |
[07:15] | intrahepatic dilated bile ducts. | 有肝内胆管扩张 |
[07:17] | Extrahepatic ducts were normal. | 肝外胆管是正常的 |
[07:18] | Are there any masses causing an obstruction? | 有梗阻性包块吗 |
[07:23] | No. Are you okay? | 没有 你没事吧 |
[07:26] | Just talking in a soothing voice. | 我只是说话温柔了点 |
[07:30] | Not for your benefit. | 和你们没关系 |
[07:32] | Why? Is it turning you on? | 怎么了 让你们感觉很爽 |
[07:34] | House, there’s someone here I need you to meet. | 豪斯 我要介绍个新人你认识 |
[07:36] | I just hired Dr. Christina Fraser. | 我刚刚雇了克里斯蒂娜·费莎大夫 |
[07:38] | She’s a board certified– | 她有海外认证的 |
[07:39] | Nice to meet you. You’re fired. | 很高兴认识你 你被开除了 |
[07:44] | What? | 什么 |
[07:46] | House, you’re kidding, right? | 豪斯 你在开玩笑吧 |
[07:47] | I’ve done my due diligence. She’s the best there is. | 我详细调查过 她是这些人中最棒的 |
[07:49] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[07:50] | You had the misfortune | 很不幸 |
[07:51] | to be the lesson that Foreman is learning. | 你成了我用来教训福曼的工具 |
[07:54] | That whooshing sound | 福曼自负的 |
[07:55] | is the air being let out of his ego. | 小肺肺一定快气炸了 |
[08:03] | You are such an ass, House. | 你真是混蛋 豪斯 |
[08:04] | You could have made the same point | 要整我换个法子 |
[08:06] | without crushing the hopes of a young doctor | 不要拿年轻医生的前途开玩笑 |
[08:07] | who was actually excited to have this job. | 她真的对这份工作满怀激情 |
[08:09] | No, I’m not sure I could have. | 可我不确定我有没有激情 |
[08:11] | I think you give me far too much credit. | 我想你是太相信我了 |
[08:12] | Taub, it’s your turn to find a young doctor | 陶博 轮到你去找一个年轻医生了 |
[08:16] | who’s actually excited to have this job. | 要一个真的对这份工作满怀激情的 |
[08:18] | For you to fire? | 找来让你开除吗 |
[08:20] | Not until you or she earns it. | 不会 除非你们想要这样 |
[08:22] | Dilated bile ducts could be congenital. | 胆管扩张可能是先天性的 |
[08:24] | That means that it’s a stricture in the ducts themselves. | 也就意味着胆管内部狭窄 |
[08:26] | Caroli’s syndrome. | 卡罗里综合症[肝内胆管囊性扩张综合症] |
[08:27] | So, open her up. | 那么 给她开刀吧 |
[08:28] | Surgery? | 手术 |
[08:30] | This is a newborn with liver failure. | 这可是个有肝衰竭的新生儿 |
[08:33] | She’s oozing blood from every puncture site. | 她的每个穿刺点都在渗血 |
[08:35] | It’s insanely risky to open her up. | 给她开刀太危险了 |
[08:37] | Yes. It’s unfortunately also the only way to fix her. | 是的 不幸的是手术是唯一解决途径 |
[08:40] | So make teeny, tiny incisions with a really small scalpel. | 用小小的手术刀给她来个小小的切口 |
[08:45] | Gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[08:49] | You told me you gave them your credit card. | 你说你已经买过单了 |
[08:51] | And you were dumb enough to believe me. | 而你蠢到会相信我 |
[08:55] | Cuddy’ll be back in an hour and ten minutes. | 卡迪70分钟后回来 |
[08:57] | I’ll be back in an hour and five. | 我65分钟后回来 |
[08:59] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不 你不能 |
[09:02] | Oh, yes, I do. | 我就这样 |
[09:03] | You’re not gonna leave the kid? | 你不是要丢下宝宝吧 |
[09:04] | Yes, I am, ’cause unlike you, | 是的 因为和你不同 |
[09:06] | I don’t have a conscience. | 我没什么良心 |
[09:07] | And unlike you, | 但和你不同的是 |
[09:08] | I’m not having sex with Cuddy, | 我可没和卡迪嘿咻 |
[09:09] | so I actually can leave. | 所以我才能走 |
[09:12] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬我 |
[09:13] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[09:14] | You’re not gonna leave a two-year-old unattended. | 你不能丢下一个不满两岁的孩子不管 |
[09:16] | True. I’m leaving her with you. | 我能啊 我把她留给你了 |
[09:18] | A responsible adult. | 一个有责任感的成年人 |
[09:27] | Better get back in there. | 你最好回屋里去 |
[09:29] | Kid’s all alone. | 孩子一个人呢 |
[09:30] | It’s kind of bugging you, isn’t it? | 你不觉得心烦吗 |
[09:32] | Not my problem. | 和我没关系 |
[09:33] | Well, since, objectively, | 客观来讲 |
[09:34] | you care more about leaving a child alone than I do, | 你比我更在乎一个孤独的小孩 |
[09:36] | it kind of is. | 你会想照顾她 |
[09:37] | Objectively, since I never accepted this responsibility, | 客观地说 我没有揽过这活 |
[09:39] | it kind of isn’t. | 我不会管的 |
[09:41] | True, and yet it is. Because you’re you. | 没错 但你还是会留下 本性难改 |
[09:47] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[09:49] | I’m leaving. | 是我要走了 |
[09:55] | You’re not gonna leave. You can’t. | 你不会走的 你做不到 |
[10:05] | Fine. | 算你狠 |
[10:06] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[10:08] | You know what I can do? | 知道我会怎么做吗 |
[10:09] | I can go in there and call a babysitting service | 我会进屋 然后打电话叫个顾婴服务 |
[10:11] | for 15 bucks an hour, then call Cuddy | 每小时15块 再给卡迪打电话 |
[10:13] | and tell her who’s watching her kid and why. | 告诉她谁在看孩子 还有原因 |
[10:19] | I’ll stay if you stay. | 你留下 我就不走 |
[10:30] | We were gone two minutes. | 咱们只离开了两分钟啊 |
[10:36] | What have you got there, sweetie? | 你嘴里是什么 甜心 |
[10:39] | Come on now, spit it out. | 来 吐出来 |
[10:42] | Come on, sweetie. Open. | 来 甜心 张嘴 |
[10:50] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[11:05] | Rachel, how many coins did you eat? | 瑞秋 你吃了几枚硬币 |
[11:28] | Isolating the common bile duct. | 隔离胆总管 |
[11:30] | And mobilizing the distal end for cannulation. | 插入套管末端 |
[11:33] | Bp is down to 50 systolic. | 血压降到50了 |
[11:34] | You’ve got to stop the cannulation. | 你得停止插套管了 |
[11:35] | I haven’t started yet. | 我还没开始 |
[11:37] | Hit her with a bolus of phenylephrine. | 给她注射一剂肾上腺素 |
[11:38] | That should buy us enough time to get in the bile ducts. | 这样可以有足够时间插入胆管 |
[11:42] | BP is rising. 70 systolic. | 血压升起来了 70 |
[11:43] | Nice. I’m in the common bile duct. | 很好 进入总胆管了 |
[11:47] | Advancing past the cystic duct. | 接下来插入胆囊管 |
[11:49] | No strictures or blockages so far. | 目前为止还没有狭窄或堵塞 |
[11:50] | BP is dropping again. | 血压又下降了 |
[11:51] | Another bolus of phenylephrine. | 要再注射一剂肾上腺素吗 |
[11:53] | She can’t take more. | 不能再注射了 |
[11:53] | The first bolu is still doing the effect. | 第一剂还在起作用 |
[11:55] | BP is still dropping. | 血压仍在下降 |
[11:56] | We’ve got to pull out. We’re done. | 我们得取出管子了 手术中止 |
[11:57] | I was barely in. | 我都差不多插进去了 |
[11:58] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[12:01] | The liver problem alone | 光是肝脏问题 |
[12:03] | is not gonna mess with the baby’s BP. | 是不会影响婴儿的血压的 |
[12:05] | Whatever this is, it’s got to be affecting her heart. | 不管是什么问题 肯定影响心脏了 |
[12:06] | Heart plus the liver. | 心脏和肝脏 |
[12:08] | Could be tuberous sclerosis. | 可能是结节状硬化 |
[12:09] | Or it could be a vascular malformation | 或者是肝脏内的 |
[12:11] | in the liver, causing both problems. | 血管畸形 引起了这两个症状 |
[12:13] | So what do you guys think of Dr. Cheng? | 你们觉得程医生怎么样 |
[12:15] | Best treatment for a vascular malformation is surgery. | 治疗血管畸形最好的方法就是手术 |
[12:17] | And I think your wife thinks | 我觉得你老婆肯定不希望 |
[12:19] | you shouldn’t think anything of Dr. Cheng. | 你对程医生有想法 |
[12:20] | No surgery. | 不能做手术了 |
[12:21] | A newborn baby can’t handle another trip to the O.R. | 一个新生儿不能再承受一次手术了 |
[12:24] | I didn’t mean think think. | 我不是说有想法 |
[12:25] | I meant think as a potential hire. | 我是说聘用她的可能性 |
[12:30] | What if we started the baby on steroids | 我们给孩子用类固醇 |
[12:32] | an anti-angiogenesis agent, and dopamine? | 加上血管再生药物和多巴胺怎么样 |
[12:34] | Could work just as well as surgery. | 会和手术的效果一样的 |
[12:36] | Snap those bad blood vessels shut. | 关闭那些坏血管 |
[12:38] | I’ll call House to get approval. | 我打电话给豪斯确认一下 |
[12:40] | So, what was that shrug? | 那 你耸肩是什么意思 |
[12:42] | A “Dr. Cheng could work” shrug? | 是表示”程医生大概能行” |
[12:44] | Or a “House is gonna crush you | 还是表示 |
[12:46] | for even considering her” shrug? | “豪斯会阻止你考虑她” |
[12:49] | You suck. | 你真混蛋 |
[12:50] | House is gonna hate anyone we hire, | 豪斯会讨厌我们请的任何人 |
[12:52] | because he doesn’t want to hire anyone. | 因为他不想雇人 |
[12:54] | So you think I should abstain? | 那么你觉得我应该放弃? |
[12:55] | Just give the decision back to him? | 把问题扔回给他? |
[12:57] | Then he’ll just mock you for being a wuss. | 那他又会损你是个窝囊废 |
[12:59] | You’re screwed. | 你纠结吧 |
[13:01] | Unless House feels like hiring her is his idea. | 除非豪斯觉得雇用她是他自己的主意 |
[13:05] | Still not answering. | 还是不接 |
[13:09] | We should just start the treatment. | 我们开始治疗吧 |
[13:13] | She opened up a Chinese food bag | 她开了袋中国食品 |
[13:15] | to eat money. | 然后吃了硬币 |
[13:17] | What an idiot. | 真白痴 |
[13:18] | Okay, you ordered the moo shoo pork | 是的 你点了木须肉 |
[13:20] | and the orange cashew chicken, right? | 和宫保鸡丁外卖 没错吧 |
[13:22] | Like I always order. | 我通常都点这两道菜 |
[13:23] | Did you clean up in there? | 你收拾完外面了吗 |
[13:24] | Yeah. It’s good enough. | 对 完美如初 |
[13:25] | Okay, so with tax, | 所以 扣掉税 |
[13:27] | the change should have been 68 cents. | 找零应该是68分 |
[13:30] | There’s only 58 cents out there. | 外面只有58分 |
[13:33] | There’s a dime missing. | 丢了一角 |
[13:34] | Well, he could have shortchanged you. | 也可能是他少找你钱了 |
[13:37] | Fridge magnet’s not getting anything. | 冰箱贴啥也没吸到 |
[13:39] | That’s because it’s a fridge magnet, | 因为那不过是个冰箱贴 |
[13:41] | and unless she swallowed a Canadian dime, | 而且除非她吞了加拿大币 |
[13:42] | it’s not magnetic. | 一般硬币是没磁力的 |
[13:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:45] | I mean, kids swallow things all the time, right? | 我说 小孩总是爱吞东西的 对吧 |
[13:47] | I mean, she swallowed a dime, she poops it out. | 她吞了一毛钱 会拉出来的 |
[13:49] | – She’ll be fine. – Absolutely. | -她会没事的 -没错 |
[13:51] | Unless it gets stuck in her intestine | 除非硬币黏在肠壁上 |
[13:52] | and causes a blockage, which could kill her. | 引起堵塞 她会因此死掉 |
[13:55] | Then she won’t be fine. | 那可不太好 |
[13:57] | You have to tell Cuddy. | 你必须告诉卡迪 |
[13:58] | Well, then I won’t be fine. | 那我就不好过了 |
[14:00] | If you don’t tell Cuddy, | 如果你不告诉卡迪 |
[14:02] | I will go out there and tell her myself. | 我会出去亲自告诉她 |
[14:04] | Yeah? What are you gonna tell her? | 是吗 你要告诉她什么 |
[14:06] | Are you gonna tell her that you left coins out | 难道说你把硬币放在外面 |
[14:08] | and you left her child unsupervised? | 把孩子自己留在家吗 |
[14:10] | Hey, hey, hey! You are not gonna pin this on me! | 你别把这事赖在我头上 |
[14:15] | Rachel needs to be monitored for 24 hours | 瑞秋需要24小时观察 |
[14:18] | to see that the dime passes. | 看那一毛钱会不会出来 |
[14:19] | You know, just to make sure she doesn’t die. | 你知道的 确保别让她死了 |
[14:22] | You’re telling me to do the right thing | 你怎么在教我做事的时候 |
[14:24] | while climbing out a window? | 自己在往窗户外爬 |
[14:30] | Tell her! | 告诉她 |
[14:40] | Did she wake up at all? | 她醒过吗 |
[14:43] | One time. | 醒过一次 |
[14:44] | That’s not like her. Is she all right? | 她通常不这样啊 她没事吧 |
[14:48] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[14:53] | How about I stay the night? | 我留下过夜怎么样 |
[14:56] | Then you can really thank me. | 你就能好好谢我了 |
[14:58] | I have to get up early. | 我明天得早起 |
[15:00] | Won’t be able to sleep in. | 不能睡过头 |
[15:02] | I’m a deep sleeper. | 我一向睡很沉 |
[15:14] | Round two. | 轮班了 |
[15:16] | Did Justine go home? | 贾丝廷回家了吗 |
[15:18] | Said she was going downstairs for a few minutes. | 她说下楼几分钟 |
[15:20] | A few hours ago. | 已经过了几小时了 |
[15:22] | So you two are close? | 你们俩很亲密吗 |
[15:24] | Well, it’s been getting better actually. | 事实上比以前好多了 |
[15:26] | At least she’s here in the building. | 至少她还在这栋楼里 |
[15:28] | That’s pretty supportive for her. | 对她来说很难了 |
[15:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:34] | She’s pinker. | 她变粉红色了 |
[15:35] | Is that bad? | 不好吗 |
[15:37] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[15:40] | That’s very good. | 非常好 |
[15:45] | Was that her? | 她怎么了 |
[15:52] | Can I hold her? | 我能抱抱她吗 |
[15:55] | I think it’s long overdue. | 我想你们都期盼许久了 |
[16:06] | My first time. Finally. | 终于头一回抱上了 |
[16:09] | Technically, it’s your second time. | 技术上讲 是第二次吧 |
[16:13] | I didn’t mean– | 我不是那意思 |
[16:14] | I know, mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[16:31] | Looks like it was a vascular malformation. | 看着像是血管畸形 |
[16:34] | The Grogan baby is better. | 格罗根宝宝现在好些了 |
[16:35] | Nice job. | 不错嘛 |
[16:37] | Okay, ready, honey. | 准备了哦 亲爱的 |
[16:38] | So stay very, very still and hold your breath. | 一动也不要动 屏住呼吸 |
[16:41] | Don’t move. | 千万别动哦 |
[16:44] | She moved. They always move. | 她动了 没一个听话的 |
[16:49] | It is a good job. Diagnostics. | 有份很好的工作 作诊断 |
[16:53] | Solve a mystery, save a life. | 解答迷题 拯救生命 |
[16:54] | But I suppose you’re pretty attached to pediatrics? | 但我想你可能更喜欢儿科 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry, Ms. Young, | 不好意思 杨女士 |
[16:59] | but I’m gonna have to ask you to restrain your daughter. | 我想请您按住您女儿别动 |
[17:02] | Now the mom’s not gonna want to do it | 现在这位妈妈肯定不乐意了 |
[17:03] | because she’d rather I just keep | 她情愿 |
[17:04] | blasting her daughter with radiation. | 我一直用话筒说她女儿 |
[17:08] | You’re telling me | 你是在说 |
[17:09] | there’s an opening in House’s department? | 豪斯部门有个空缺职位吗 |
[17:11] | Would you be interested? | 你有兴趣吗 |
[17:13] | No more kids, no more parents. | 再没有小孩 再没有家长 |
[17:16] | One case at a time instead of 17? | 一次只有一个病例而非十七个 |
[17:18] | Set up the interview. | 安排我面试吧 |
[17:19] | It’s possible you won’t need to interview. | 可能你并不需要面试 |
[17:35] | Relax, I got this. | 放松 我来 |
[17:37] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:02] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[18:05] | Yeah, sorry, I’m just new to all this. | 没事 抱歉 我还是个新手 |
[18:30] | You want me to reset the alarm? | 要我帮你重设闹钟吗 |
[18:31] | God, no. | 老天 别 |
[18:33] | Case is under control. | 案子尽在掌控 |
[18:35] | I’m sleeping in. | 我要睡个懒觉 |
[18:37] | Your boss must really like you. | 你的老板真是大爱你啊 |
[18:44] | Hey, Marina. | 早啊 玛丽娜 |
[18:47] | Pasta’s in the fridge for lunch. | 意粉在冰箱里 可以当午饭 |
[18:53] | I assume, since you’re calling so early, | 你一大清早打给我电话 |
[18:56] | that the surgery was a rousing success. | 我想是手术非常成功吧 |
[18:58] | And I assume, since you still think | 你竟然还以为 |
[19:00] | we actually did the surgery, | 我们真做手术了 |
[19:01] | you haven’t checked your messages in eight hours. | 我想你是有八小时没看过手机了吧 |
[19:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[19:04] | I believe this is what your people term | 我想这就是你们这些人 |
[19:05] | a poopie call. | 所谓的垃圾电话 |
[19:07] | Uh, the word is Booty. | 那叫招妓电话 |
[19:09] | Well, I don’t know what you’re doing, | 我是不知道你们在干什么 |
[19:09] | but this is a poopie call. | 但这就是个垃圾电话 |
[19:11] | It’s not Caroli’s syndrome. | 不是卡罗里综合症 |
[19:12] | Dr. Cheng spotted a– | 程医生找到 |
[19:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what? | 等等等等 你说什么 |
[19:15] | I know about the jew, the black, and the croc hunter, | 我知道有犹太人 黑人和鳄鱼猎人 |
[19:18] | but when did we get our Asian persuasion on? | 可我们什么时候带亚洲人玩了 |
[19:20] | Dr. Cheng is the NICU attending on the case. | 程医生在新生儿重症监护病房参与这案子 |
[19:23] | And she’s not here. | 她现在不在这里 |
[19:24] | Well, then I just wasted a perfectly good racial epithet. | 那我就是白费口舌了 |
[19:27] | She spotted a vascular malformation | 她在宝宝的肝脏 |
[19:30] | in the baby’s liver. | 发现了血管畸形 |
[19:31] | Good call. | 恭喜你 |
[19:32] | Except for everything you just said. | 没有你说的废话这就不是垃圾电话了 |
[19:34] | There’s no way that our patient has a vascular malformation. | 我们的病人不可能有血管畸形 |
[19:37] | And you can tell that from the vast amount of information | 你能根据不在场所收集的大量信息 |
[19:39] | you’ve gleaned from not being here? | 肯定的得到这一答案吗 |
[19:41] | Don’t need to be there to remember | 要记住她急性腰部外伤性劳损程度 |
[19:42] | that the patient’s A.L.T.S were three times normal. | 是常人的三倍 不用我到场 |
[19:45] | The baby’s liver damage is far too extensive. | 宝宝的肝损伤范围大得很 |
[19:46] | Dr. Cheng’s an idiot. | 程医生就是个白痴 |
[19:48] | In fairness, it wasn’t completely her idea. | 公平起见 这不完全是她的主意 |
[19:51] | More of a Foreman kind of thing. | 主要是福曼的 |
[19:53] | Well, then you’re an even bigger idiot | 那你就是个超级大白痴 |
[19:55] | for trying to cover for her. | 还想为她扯谎 |
[19:56] | House, we treated for a vascular malformation, | 豪斯 我们按血管畸形进行治疗 |
[19:59] | and she got better. | 她确实好转了 |
[20:00] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[20:02] | Call me when she crashes again. | 她再次病发时给我电话 |
[20:06] | That went well. | 结果还不错 |
[20:16] | Everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[20:18] | Come on. I know that look. | 说吧 我认得这表情 |
[20:22] | I’m just not used to seeing such emotion coming from you. | 我只是不习惯看到你这样真情流露 |
[20:25] | I just gave birth. | 我刚生了孩子 |
[20:27] | I’m, like, one big vat of hormones right now. | 整个母爱泛滥啊 |
[20:30] | It’s not just the hormones, mom. | 不只是荷尔蒙的关系 妈妈 |
[20:31] | You’re different with her. | 你对她很特别 |
[20:35] | It’s okay. It’s good. It’s just… | 这样没事 很好 只是 |
[20:39] | I can’t help thinking, where was this mom | 我不禁要想 在我成长时 |
[20:41] | when I was growing up? | 这样的妈妈在哪里 |
[20:45] | Wow. I never realized you considered me | 我从没想过 |
[20:47] | such a failure as a mother. | 你认为我是个失败的母亲 |
[20:49] | I don’t consider you a failure. | 我不觉得你失败 |
[20:51] | I just– | 我只是 |
[20:54] | I never knew that there was an alternative. | 我从来不知道你还有充满母爱的一面 |
[21:01] | Hmm. I think she feels wet. | 我觉得她尿湿了 |
[21:04] | Can you hold her a sec? | 你能抱一下她吗 |
[21:05] | I’m gonna grab a diaper. | 我去拿片尿布 |
[21:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:11] | Mom, something’s wrong. | 妈妈 不太对劲 |
[21:13] | Oh! Nurse! She’s bleeding again! | 护士 她又出血了 |
[21:21] | All right, she’s in her office. | 好的 她在办公室 |
[21:23] | Move fast. | 动作快点 |
[21:24] | You see a double-wide tuchus coming this way, | 如果你看到她挪着丰满的屁股过来 |
[21:26] | you scream like a girl. | 就跟姑娘似的叫吧 |
[21:28] | If Rachel wakes up, | 如果瑞秋醒了 |
[21:30] | she’s gonna tell Cuddy everything. | 她会一五一十的告诉卡迪的 |
[21:31] | She’s two. | 她才两岁 |
[21:32] | Last night, she was whining | 昨晚她一直在哭诉 |
[21:34] | about the giant moose that lives outside her window. | 她窗口外的大麋鹿 |
[21:36] | Medusa at 6:00. | 美杜莎[指卡迪]在六点种方向 |
[21:37] | Don’t look back. Move, move. | 别回头 快走快走 |
[21:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:02] | Hello, I’m the friendly moose who lives | 你好啊 我是住在你房间外面的 |
[22:06] | outside your bedroom. | 友好麋鹿 |
[22:08] | She hates that moose. | 她讨厌那只麋鹿 |
[22:10] | Hand me the gel. | 给我超声耦合剂 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:17] | Make it short. | 长话短说 |
[22:18] | Do not pardon the pun. | 别话里有话的 |
[22:20] | She’s crashing again. Where are you? | 她又病发了 你在哪里 |
[22:23] | Is it actually important that I understand what you say? | 我得先明白你在说什么 |
[22:26] | What? | 什么 |
[22:37] | Yeah? | 说吧 |
[22:38] | The baby’s bleeding again. | 宝宝又出血了 |
[22:39] | I’m shocked. | 我好惊讶啊 |
[22:41] | Oh, no, wait a minute. That’s you. | 不对 等等 惊讶的是你才对 |
[22:42] | Yes. You’re a genius. | 没错 你就是个天才 |
[22:44] | The bleeding means her liver is still failing. | 出血说明她的肝脏仍在衰竭 |
[22:46] | It’s not a vascular malformation. | 不是血管畸形 |
[22:47] | House, come take a look at this. | 豪斯 过来看这个 |
[22:49] | Hold that thought. | 继续思考 |
[22:51] | House, no! I need you! | 豪斯 别 我需要你 |
[22:52] | Just past the ileocecal valve. | 刚通过回盲瓣 |
[22:55] | It’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[22:56] | It’s just an irregularity. | 只是个不规则的东西 |
[22:58] | It’s a dime. | 那是个一角硬币 |
[23:00] | Or a pocket of air. | 也可能是一团空气 |
[23:02] | Yeah, with FDR’s face on it. | 是啊 还有富兰克林·罗斯福的头像在上面 |
[23:03] | That’s not a face. It’s a shadow. | 那不是人头 是阴影 |
[23:05] | House, the thing is perfectly round. | 豪斯 这东西就是个标准圆 |
[23:07] | Well, move the wand to the side. | 移到边上看看 |
[23:10] | – Tickles! – That’s because I’m the tickle monster. | -痒痒 -因为我是挠痒痒怪兽 |
[23:15] | Gonna tickle you even more! | 我要继续挠你痒痒 |
[23:17] | Look at–look at that. | 看那个 |
[23:19] | We need an X-ray to be sure. | 需要做个X光检查来确认 |
[23:20] | Great, just give her an unnecessary dose of radiation. | 好主意 尽管给她做无谓的放射吧 |
[23:24] | It’s a dime. | 这就是一角硬币 |
[23:27] | House, I know you’re in there. | 豪斯 我知道你在里面 |
[23:28] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[23:37] | I saw your extension on the call. | 我看到你的分机号了 |
[23:39] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[23:41] | Uh, Wilson’s got a two-year-old with cancer. | 威尔森遇到个两岁的癌症病患 |
[23:44] | She’s in a lot of pain. It’s very sad. | 她很痛苦 真叫人难过 |
[23:49] | He also has an outstanding bedside manner. | 他的临床礼节很到位 |
[23:52] | Her liver failure is getting worse. | 她肝衰竭的情况更糟了 |
[23:54] | You were right. Now what? | 你是对的 现在怎么办 |
[23:57] | The interesting question is not why she’s worse now | 有趣的是她为什么先好转 |
[24:00] | but why she got better in the first place. | 而非现在才恶化 |
[24:01] | Could have been something we did that temporarily | 可能是我们的治疗 |
[24:04] | relieved the– | 暂时缓解了 |
[24:05] | What’d you put her on again? | 你们给她用了什么 |
[24:06] | After the transfusion, we gave her steroids, | 输血以后 我们给她用了类固醇 |
[24:07] | dopamine, and the anti– | 多巴胺 和抗… |
[24:09] | steroids can treat idiopathic hepatic fibrosis. | 类固醇能治疗先天性肝硬化 |
[24:12] | It would explain why she got better and then worse. | 这能解释她为什么先好转后恶化 |
[24:13] | But not the multiple dilated ducts. | 但不能解释多个胆管扩张 |
[24:15] | House, I need you back in here! | 豪斯 你进来一下 |
[24:20] | Cancer kid trumps liver kid. | 癌症比肝病严重 |
[24:21] | Sorry. Confidentiality. There are rules, you know. | 抱歉 天机不可泄露 规矩你懂的 |
[24:27] | That is a dime. | 这就是个一角硬币 |
[24:29] | It looks mobile. | 它在移动 |
[24:30] | And it’s right in the middle of the colon. | 还在结肠中间 |
[24:32] | Prime location for pooping out. | 拉粑粑的最佳地段 |
[24:35] | We’ll give her some laxatives to help it on its way. | 给她吃点轻泻剂帮助它出来 |
[24:37] | Sounds to me like someone’s going to get | 看来 有人能吃到 |
[24:39] | some yummy chocolate. | 好吃的巧克力啦 |
[24:42] | Chocolate. Yum yum yum. | 巧克力 香香啊 |
[24:45] | You’re gonna make a great mommy one day. | 你将来一定是个好妈妈 |
[24:55] | Thanks for waiting. | 多谢相候 |
[24:56] | Hook the mom up to the baby. | 把婴儿连接到母体 |
[24:58] | Direct blood transfusion. | 直接输血 |
[24:59] | And what else? | 然后呢 |
[25:01] | Nothing else. | 没然后 |
[25:09] | It’s amazing. She’s pink and healthy again. | 太神奇了 她的肤色变粉症状也好转了 |
[25:16] | Mother’s touch. | 都是因为母亲的爱抚 |
[25:18] | It’s a miracle. Thank you. | 简直是奇迹 谢谢你们 |
[25:22] | A blood transfusion isn’t a cure. | 输血并不是治疗方案 |
[25:25] | Or a miracle. | 也非奇迹 |
[25:27] | Then why does the baby seem like she’s cured? | 那为什么婴儿看起来像是痊愈了 |
[25:33] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[25:43] | Our patient can either go through life | 我们要么让病人 |
[25:46] | with the world’s longest umbilical cord, | 连着世界上最长的”脐带”过一生 |
[25:48] | or we can discuss the differential for magic blood. | 要么开始神奇血液的鉴别诊断 |
[25:58] | Baby’s O2 sats are holding. | 婴儿的血氧含量稳定 |
[26:01] | Either you’re Dr. Cheng | 你要么是程医生 |
[26:02] | or you’re early for my mani-pedi. | 要么是太早来给我美甲了 |
[26:05] | I thought her expertise could– | 我原以为她的专长能… |
[26:06] | Could tell us the O2 sats. | 能告诉我们血氧含量 |
[26:08] | I hope you come with some original ideas. | 我希望你能有些独到的见解 |
[26:10] | Either the mom’s blood is special, | 两种可能 要么是母亲特殊血液 |
[26:12] | which would mean it’s treating something specific, | 能够治疗某种病症 |
[26:14] | which means the baby has a disease. | 这就意味着婴儿患有某种疾病 |
[26:16] | Or mom’s blood is just blood, | 不然母亲的血就只是普通的血 |
[26:18] | and it’s replacing something the baby is missing, | 但是补充了婴儿体内缺乏的物质 |
[26:20] | which means the baby has a simple deficiency. | 这就意味着婴儿只是先天不足 |
[26:26] | Given the liver failure, a deficiency of clotting factors, | 鉴于她的肝功能衰竭 很可能是 |
[26:30] | enzymes, or vitamins are the most likely. | 缺少凝血因子 酶或者维生素 |
[26:32] | So let’s find out. | 那就找出来吧 |
[26:33] | Hook the baby up to someone else’s blood | 给婴儿输其他人的血 |
[26:34] | and see if she gets better. | 看她是否好转 |
[26:36] | – Find a donor. – I’m O negative. | -找个捐献者 -我是0型阴性血 |
[26:37] | Universal donor. | 万能输血者 |
[26:38] | Hook yourself up. | 那就由你来输血 |
[26:39] | Dr. Cheng, hook me up. | 程医生 挂上我 |
[26:41] | Walk with me. | 跟我走 |
[26:44] | My team seems to have taken a shine to you. | 我的小组对你很有好感 |
[26:47] | I like them too. | 我也喜欢他们 |
[26:49] | I assume you’re hanging around because you want a job. | 我猜你跟我们混是因为想要这份工作 |
[26:51] | That would be a fair assumption. | 猜得没错 |
[26:53] | Well, I’m gonna have to test you. | 那我得考你一下 |
[26:55] | Let’s say, two-year-old… | 比如说 两岁大的孩子… |
[26:58] | swallowed a coin 20 hours ago. | 20小时之前吞下一枚硬币 |
[27:00] | She’s gonna be fine, right? | 她不会有事的 对吗 |
[27:02] | Any signs of obstruction? | 有梗阻的现象吗 |
[27:04] | For the purposes of this quiz, | 为了达到测试你的目的 |
[27:05] | let’s say, not yet. | 我当然要说 还没有 |
[27:08] | I’d give a laxative, | 我会开些泻药 |
[27:10] | although I wouldn’t wait too long. | 但我不会等太久 |
[27:11] | Her bowel could become ischemic, | 她的肠子有可能会局部缺血 |
[27:13] | or worse, an intussusception. | 更糟的话 可能发生肠套叠 |
[27:15] | Define “Too long.” | 太久是多久 |
[27:16] | Another six hours, max. | 最多再等六个小时 |
[27:18] | By then, her system is clear. | 到那时候 她的身体已经排空了 |
[27:20] | If it’s not out, it’s not coming out. | 如果没出来 就不会出来了 |
[27:21] | And then what do I do? | 然后我该做什么 |
[27:23] | I mean, what do you do? It’s your test. | 我是说 你该做什么 这是你的考题 |
[27:25] | I’d go in with a scope and get it. | 我会做内镜 把它取出来 |
[27:28] | Did I pass? | 我合格了吗 |
[27:30] | It’s not up to me. Talk to Taub. | 我说了不算 找陶博去吧 |
[27:38] | Men’s room? | 躲在男厕所里 |
[27:39] | It turns out, toilets are handy in this situation, | 事实证明 现在这种情况下厕所更方便 |
[27:42] | and I felt relatively sure that Cuddy wouldn’t come in. | 而且我相对确信卡迪不会进来 |
[27:44] | Oh, Cuddy’s been in here. | 卡迪进来过 |
[27:46] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[27:48] | This must be a terrible place to have se–uhh! | 做… 这地方也太糟糕了 |
[27:51] | Is there such a place? | 天下哪有糟糕的地儿 |
[27:53] | Okay, six more hours, | 再等六小时 |
[27:55] | then we’re going in with a scope and pulling it out. | 还不行我们就做内镜 把它取出来 |
[27:57] | Scope a two-year-old? It’s dangerous. | 给一个两岁孩子做内镜 太危险了 |
[27:59] | And as you keep pointing out, | 是你一直在提醒我 |
[28:00] | so is a dime ripping through her intestines. | 这枚角币划破她的内脏同样危险 |
[28:03] | Cuddy will be home from work in six hours. | 六个小时之后卡迪就回家了 |
[28:04] | But no big deal. I’ll just scream, “Look over there,” | 但是没关系 我就大叫 “看那边” |
[28:07] | while you quickly shove a scope up her daughter’s rectum. | 你趁此机会迅速把内镜伸进她女儿的直肠 |
[28:09] | I could offer to baby-sit again, | 我可以主动帮忙看孩子 |
[28:11] | – let her have the night out. – Sure. | -让她出去玩一晚 -当然 |
[28:12] | That won’t raise any suspicions. | 你主动帮忙 她绝对不会起疑的 |
[28:15] | I wish I was nicer. | 我开始后悔从不做好人了 |
[28:20] | Hey. Give me your radiation dosimeter. | 把你的辐射剂量计徽章给我 |
[28:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:23] | Because it matches my eyes. | 因为它跟我眼睛颜色很搭 |
[28:56] | I think we can say this isn’t working. | 我觉得这样不管用 |
[28:58] | We’ll get her back on your blood. | 我们可以继续给她输你的血 |
[29:00] | That’ll help for now. | 暂时可以维持 |
[29:01] | But this means there’s an infection. | 但这说明是感染造成的 |
[29:03] | First we need to identify it. | 首先 我们要确定病因 |
[29:05] | We know it’s in her liver, so we’ll get a sample. | 我们知道是肝部的问题 所以要先取样 |
[29:07] | Then we can figure out how to help her get better. | 然后我们才能知道怎样治好她 |
[29:12] | I had this baby | 我要这个孩子 |
[29:13] | because I wanted a chance to be a special mom. | 是因为我想做一次特别的妈妈 |
[29:17] | But not this way. | 但不是这种 |
[29:32] | Problems in radiology. | 放射科出了点问题 |
[29:35] | A radiation dosimeter badge turned positive. | 一枚辐射剂量计徽章显示辐射过量 |
[29:39] | I could have a CT Scanner that’s leaking | 可能是哪台断层扫描仪发生耗散 |
[29:41] | or a spilled vial of thallium somewhere. | 或者哪里洒了一瓶铊 |
[29:44] | I don’t even know whose badge it was. | 我还不知道是谁的徽章 |
[29:46] | The code was scratched off. | 代码被划掉了 |
[29:48] | That had to be intentional. | 一定是有人故意的 |
[29:50] | – Why would anyone… – I don’t know. | -谁会 -不知道 |
[29:52] | All I know is that I’m gonna need to work late. | 我只知道我要加班了 |
[29:55] | I was actually hoping that you could baby-sit. | 实际上 我希望你能照顾下宝宝 |
[29:59] | – No. – Please. | -不是吧 -拜托了 |
[30:00] | Two nights in a row? | 连着两晚当保姆 |
[30:01] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[30:02] | I have a life, you know. | 我也有自己的生活 |
[30:07] | I will make it worth your while. | 我会让你劳有所得的 |
[30:10] | I am not going to bargain babysitting for sex. | 我不会以带孩子换性福的 |
[30:16] | Who the hell said that? | 谁说的这种傻话 |
[30:18] | Of course I will. | 我当然愿意 |
[30:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:31] | Oh, that thing’s nearly as big as she is. | 那东西几乎和她一般大 |
[30:34] | Don’t worry. I’ve done this at least once before. | 别担心 我以前也这样做过 至少一次 |
[30:44] | Advance another centimeter and you’re in. | 再往前一厘米就到了 |
[30:49] | Oh, God, that looks awful. Is that from the infection? | 我的上帝 真可怕 是感染造成的吗 |
[30:52] | No. It means we were wrong. | 不是 这说明我们错了 |
[30:56] | It’s a melanoma. | 那是个黑素瘤 |
[30:59] | You mean, like skin cancer? | 你是说 皮肤癌吗 |
[31:02] | How would she get that? She’s never been outside. | 她怎么可能得皮肤癌 她都没出去过 |
[31:06] | But you have. | 可是你出去过 |
[31:09] | You’re saying I gave my baby cancer? | 你是说我把癌症传给了孩子 |
[31:27] | I found a mole under the nail on her left index finger. | 我在她左手食指指甲下面找到一颗痣 |
[31:31] | The biopsy revealed it’s melanoma. | 活组织切片检查证明是黑素瘤 |
[31:35] | That’s it? | 就这么简单 |
[31:37] | How come no one got me food? | 为什么没人帮我准备食物 |
[31:39] | What do you mean, “That’s it”? The woman has melanoma. | “就这么简单”是什么意思 她长了黑素瘤 |
[31:40] | She could die if we don’t– | 她可能会死的 如果我们不… |
[31:41] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[31:43] | Since the baby has the melanoma, | 既然婴儿患有黑素瘤 |
[31:44] | we kind of already knew the mom had it. | 就说明母亲也有 |
[31:45] | Yes, but now we know where it is, | 没错 但现在我们知道了瘤的位置 |
[31:47] | so we can treat it much more effectively. | 就可以采取有效治疗 |
[31:50] | Great. So treat her. | 太好了 那就去治疗吧 |
[31:51] | Also boring. | 还是很无聊 |
[31:53] | What’s interesting is that | 有趣的是 |
[31:55] | mom’s melanoma spread to the baby in utero, | 妈妈的黑素瘤在子宫内传给胎儿 |
[31:58] | which means it’s metastatic, | 说明发生了癌细胞转移 |
[31:59] | which means it’s late stage. | 也就说明已经是晚期了 |
[32:01] | How many people with a late stage melanoma | 有几个黑素瘤晚期病人 |
[32:03] | are as healthy as she is? | 能像她这样健康 |
[32:06] | Clearly, something’s going on in mom’s blood | 显然 妈妈血液中有某种物质 |
[32:08] | that’s treating her melanoma as well as her baby’s. | 治疗了她和婴儿的黑素瘤 |
[32:10] | Antibodies. | 抗体 |
[32:12] | If her immune system was fighting the melanoma, | 如果她的免疫系统在攻击黑素瘤 |
[32:13] | it never would have spread. | 就不会发生转移了 |
[32:14] | Exactly, which means it’s fighting something else, | 没错 这说明免疫系统是在攻击其它东西 |
[32:16] | and the melanoma cells are getting caught in the crossfire. | 而黑素瘤细被抑制是城门失火殃及池鱼 |
[32:19] | So what’s mom’s immune system really shooting at? | 那么母亲的免疫系统到底在攻击什么呢 |
[32:21] | Scleroderma can cause cancer-fighting antibodies. | 硬皮病能够导致抗癌抗体的产生 |
[32:23] | So can Churg Strauss, | 变应性肉芽肿病综合征也可以 |
[32:25] | pretty much any auto-immune disease. | 大部分自身免疫疾病都可以 |
[32:26] | Or infections that cause granulomas, TB, mycobacteria. | 或者是感染造成了肉芽肿 肺结核和分歧杆菌 |
[32:29] | See, Dr. Cheng? | 你看 程医生 |
[32:30] | This is not boring. | 这才不叫无聊 |
[32:32] | Start with auto-immune. | 从自身免疫疾病着手 |
[32:33] | Go test her blood. | 你去验血 |
[32:35] | And leave your food. | 把食物留下 |
[32:42] | Just a little pinch. | 会有点儿疼 |
[32:48] | So, uh, I’m not actually making her better. | 这么说 我没有真的让她好起来 |
[32:52] | I’m making her sick. | 而是让她生病了 |
[32:54] | You can’t blame yourself. | 不是你的错 |
[32:55] | I ate all the right foods, | 我吃正确的食物 |
[32:57] | I read all the books and the studies, | 读了好多书和研究资料 |
[32:59] | and I even hired a private Detective | 甚至雇私家侦探 |
[33:02] | to research each sperm donor. | 调查每一位精子捐献者 |
[33:05] | I just missed one big thing. | 可我忽略了最要紧的一件事 |
[33:08] | My own cancer. | 我自己的癌症 |
[33:11] | I’m all done here. | 好了 |
[33:13] | We’ll have the results soon. | 很快就会有结果 |
[33:15] | And if that’s what this is? | 如果是那种病会怎样 |
[33:16] | An auto-immune disease? | 自身免疫疾病 |
[33:18] | Treatment’s fairly simple. | 治疗方案很简单 |
[33:19] | And if it’s something else? | 如果是别的疾病呢 |
[33:24] | Let’s just take this one step at a time. | 别急 我们一步一步来 |
[33:30] | Stop beating yourself up. | 别折磨自己了 |
[33:40] | I’m sorry, mom. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[33:43] | Not just for this, but for what I said earlier. | 你生病我很难过 还有我之前不该说那些话 |
[33:48] | I was jealous and angry, and I lashed out. | 我又气又嫉妒 才说了那些伤人的话 |
[33:53] | But you were a great mom. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[33:56] | You are a great mom. | 真的是个好妈妈 |
[34:02] | I don’t deserve such a good daughter. | 我不配有你这样好的女儿 |
[34:14] | Negative for scleroderma. | 硬皮病阴性 |
[34:17] | So, what did House want earlier? | 豪斯刚才叫你做什么 |
[34:22] | He just gave me a little quiz | 他让我做了个小测试 |
[34:23] | and said he was okay with hiring me, | 他说他同意雇用我 |
[34:25] | but that it was your decision. | 不过还是要你来拿主意 |
[34:27] | Negative for dermatomyositis. | 皮肌炎阴性 |
[34:29] | He’s just saying that to set me up. | 他这么说只是为了给我下套 |
[34:31] | So you’re not offering me the job? | 你不打算雇用我吗 |
[34:33] | If he wants me to offer you the job, something’s going on. | 如果他愿意让我雇用你 其中必有原委 |
[34:38] | That was my thinking too. It’s not lupus. | 我也这样想 不是狼疮 |
[34:41] | Things with House are never as simple as they seem. | 豪斯这人办事从不直来直去 |
[34:43] | Trust me, he’s got an ulterior motive, | 相信我 他一定有隐藏的动机 |
[34:45] | and I’ve got to figure it out before I do anything. | 在行动之前 我一定要弄清楚 |
[34:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:51] | Mom’s negative for Churg Strauss. This isn’t auto-immune. | 母亲的变应性肉芽肿阴性 不是自身免疫疾病 |
[34:53] | Time to scan her for infections that could cause granulomas. | 该给她扫描查可能引发肉芽肿的感染了 |
[35:01] | Third poop in the last half hour. | 半小时内拉了3次 |
[35:04] | Still nothing. | 一无所获 |
[35:05] | All right, that’s it. | 好 就这样了 |
[35:07] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[35:09] | Operation Valkyrie is now in effect. | 执行”女武神”手术计划 |
[35:22] | Either it’s a trap or it’s not. Just hire her. | 管它是不是陷阱 雇她就是了 |
[35:25] | Lungs clear for granulomas. | 肺部没有肉芽肿 |
[35:27] | Yeah, who cares? | 就是 谁在乎呢 |
[35:29] | Did you enjoy that bear trap snapping on your leg yesterday? | 昨天夹住你腿的捕熊器还爽吧 |
[35:32] | You realize it’s just a metaphorical trap? | 你能意识到这只是个比喻义的陷阱吧 |
[35:34] | You’ll still have all your limbs. | 再说你的腿脚还安然无恙呢 |
[35:36] | Fourth rib about the midclavicular line. | 第四根肋骨 锁骨中线附近 |
[35:40] | You’re over-thinking this. | 你想太多了 |
[35:42] | House fired my pick sight unseen. | 我选的人面还没见就被豪斯炒了 |
[35:44] | He was never even interested in Chase’s pick. | 奇斯选的谁豪斯根本不关心 |
[35:46] | He was only obsessed with how she reflected on Chase. | 他只是揪住奇斯选人的原因不放 |
[35:48] | Dr. Cheng is the only candidate he’s actually responded to. | 陈医生是他唯一给过回应的候选人 |
[35:51] | You wanted House invested. | 你不是想让豪斯经手吗 |
[35:53] | He is. Hire her. | 他已经经手了 雇她吧 |
[35:55] | And you think I’m over-thinking this? | 你推理半天 还说我想太多 |
[35:58] | Shut up and hire her. | 别念叨了 就雇她吧 |
[36:04] | Look. | 看 |
[36:07] | Oat cell lung cancer. | 燕麦形细胞肺癌 |
[36:10] | She has two cancers? | 她患了两种癌症 |
[36:13] | Cancer treating cancer? | 癌能治癌 |
[36:22] | You have lung cancer. | 你患了肺癌 |
[36:29] | I thought I had skin cancer. | 我不是得了皮肤癌吗 |
[36:32] | As unlikely as it sounds, you have both. | 听上去匪夷所思 但你同时患有两种癌症 |
[36:35] | Actually, the lung cancer is basically treating the skin cancer. | 事实上 肺癌正在治疗皮肤癌 |
[36:40] | It’s why you’re not feeling sick and why your blood’s helping your baby. | 所以你没有感觉到病痛 你的血能让孩子好转 |
[36:44] | We found it early, so it should be treatable. | 发现及时 应该在可治范围 |
[36:46] | In a way, your daughter saved your life. | 某种程度上说 是你女儿救了你 |
[36:49] | We’ll get you set up for the surgery and start you on chemo. | 我们会给你安排手术 然后开始化疗 |
[36:52] | What about Kayla? | 那Kayla呢 |
[36:55] | She’ll only need the chemo. | 她只需做化疗 |
[36:57] | Can’t you just keep giving her my blood? | 继续给她输我的血不行吗 |
[36:59] | Not once we cut out the tumor | 肿瘤切除之后 |
[37:02] | your body will stop making the antibodies | 你的身体会停止产生抗体 |
[37:03] | that are keeping your baby healthy. | 你的血就不会让她好转了 |
[37:06] | Can you hold off on my surgery? | 我的手术可以推迟吗 |
[37:08] | Over the last day, your baby’s liver tumors have shrunk 15%. | 过去一天之内你孩子的肿瘤缩小了百分之十五 |
[37:12] | Projecting forward, it would take eight or nine days | 据此推算 完全消灭掉她的癌细胞 |
[37:15] | to completely eradicate her cancer cells. | 需要八九天时间 |
[37:17] | So let’s take the eight or nine days… | 那就再等八九天 |
[37:19] | The cancer probably won’t spread in the next nine days, | 等上八九天癌症确实不太可能扩散 |
[37:22] | but there are other risks. | 但有其他风险 |
[37:24] | Cancer thickens your blood, which could cause clots. | 癌变使你的血液变粘稠 易形成血栓 |
[37:26] | What are the risks to putting my baby on chemo? | 给我的孩子化疗会有什么风险 |
[37:30] | It could damage her brain or affect her development, | 化疗可能会造成脑损伤或影响发育 |
[37:33] | but these risks are small compared to the risks | 但相对于延缓癌症治疗对你的影响而言 |
[37:36] | that you would be taking by leaving your cancers untreated. | 化疗的风险微乎其微 |
[37:43] | – I want to wait. – Mom. | -我想等 -妈 |
[37:44] | Are you listening? This is way too dangerous. | 你没听见吗 这太危险了 |
[37:48] | I’ll take the risks. | 我愿意冒险 |
[37:50] | I want what’s best for my daughter. | 我选对我女儿最有利的方案 |
[37:51] | I’m your daughter too. | 我也是你的女儿呀 |
[37:53] | – She’s a baby. You’re an adult. – So what? | -她是个婴儿 你已经成年了 -那又怎样 |
[37:57] | I don’t need my mom anymore? | 我成年了就再也不需要母亲了吗 |
[37:59] | No. You never did. | 不 你向来不需要我 |
[38:01] | ‘Cause I wasn’t there for you. | 因为我从来都不够关心你 |
[38:03] | But look at you. You turned out great. | 可是你看 你现在多好 |
[38:05] | Oh, you don’t know if I’m great. | 你才不知道我好不好 |
[38:07] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本都不了解我 |
[38:08] | And I’m not gonna let you martyr yourself for a two-day-old infant | 我不会让你为了两天大的婴儿牺牲自己 |
[38:11] | just because you feel guilty because you weren’t around for me. | 只因为你觉得当初没能照顾好我心存内疚 |
[38:17] | I’m not martyring myself. It’s nine days. | 我不是在牺牲自己 不过9天而已 |
[38:22] | Let’s hold off on the surgery. | 推迟手术吧 |
[38:32] | You brought food? | 你居然带了吃的来 |
[38:33] | This is a medical procedure, not a dinner date. | 这是医疗程序 不是晚餐约会 |
[38:36] | I’m aware that this is a delicate procedure. | 我知道这是医疗程序 |
[38:38] | I’m also aware that my hands are shaking | 我还知道我的手在抖 |
[38:40] | from low blood sugar ’cause I haven’t eaten all day. | 因为我一整天没吃饭血糖很低 |
[38:43] | So while this may seem insensitive, | 所以我此举虽然貌似不够体贴礼貌 |
[38:45] | this crucial, lifesaving moo shoo– | 这份木须肉却是至关重要的回春 |
[38:49] | where are my extra pancakes? | 我的煎饼呢 |
[38:52] | Damn it, they forgot the extra pancakes | 该死 我点的木须肉外加煎饼没给 |
[38:56] | Every time that new girl with the blue streak | 只要那个挑染蓝头发的新服务员一接电话 |
[38:59] | in her hair answers the phone, they screw up. | 肯定有东西错 |
[39:05] | Was she there when you picked up the food? | 你那天取外卖的时候也是她当班吗 |
[39:06] | You ordered extra pancakes? | 那天你也点了外加煎饼 |
[39:08] | How much did they cost? | 外加煎饼多少钱 |
[39:16] | 55 cents. | 5角5一张 |
[39:18] | And there were two. | 我点了两张 |
[39:20] | So that means the total on the last bill was– | 那么所有东西加起来应该是 |
[39:22] | was– | 应该是 |
[39:24] | – $18.42. – $18.42. | -18元4角2 -18元4角2 |
[39:28] | Rachel couldn’t have eaten a dime | Rachel不可能吃了角币 |
[39:31] | because there was no extra dime. | 因为没有多余的角币了 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[39:39] | So the image that we saw on the ultrasound– | 那么我们在超声波图像上看到的 |
[39:45] | was obviously just a pocket of air, like I said all along. | 明显就是一团气泡 我早说了 |
[39:48] | But you saw the worst case scenario, | 可你还是往最坏处想 |
[39:51] | like every irrational, worried parent. | 像所有患得患失毫无理性的父母一样 |
[39:54] | You’d make a terrible mommy. | 你当不了好妈妈 |
[39:58] | Want to give me some dumplings? | 不给我份饺子吗 |
[40:12] | Mom, I brought you some– | 妈妈 我给你带了些 |
[40:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:19] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[40:22] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[40:27] | We need help in here! Somebody help us! | 来人 快来救命 |
[40:35] | Massive pulmonary embolism. | 大规模肺栓塞 |
[40:37] | She died in seconds. | 她几秒内就死了 |
[40:39] | Wouldn’t have happened if she let us remove the tumor. | 如果她让我们切除肿瘤就不会这样 |
[40:42] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[40:44] | Postmortem, we were able to harvest all of her blood. | 尸检之后 我们采了她的血 |
[40:47] | It’s enough to treat the baby. | 足够治疗婴儿了 |
[40:50] | That’s something. | 也算死得其所 |
[40:53] | Pretty amazing case. | 很神奇的一个病例 |
[40:55] | Thanks for your help. | 多谢你的帮助 |
[40:56] | I was glad for the chance to work it with you. | 有机会与你们共事我很开心 |
[40:59] | I’ve thought about it, | 我考虑过了 |
[41:01] | and I’d like to formally offer you the job. | 我现在正式请你接受这份工作 |
[41:08] | It’s funny, I wanted to work on House’s team, | 真好笑 我本来很想在豪斯的团队做事 |
[41:11] | until I started working with his team. | 现在合作做之后却不想了 |
[41:13] | Yeah, I know. Chase and Foreman can get a little… | 我知道 奇斯和福曼有时候有点儿 |
[41:15] | Actually, it’s you. | 其实 是因为你 |
[41:17] | I get that House is an ass, but at least he owns it. | 豪斯做事混蛋我明白 至少他有资本 |
[41:20] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[41:21] | This whole thing was just a game to House. | 这件事不过是豪斯的一个游戏 |
[41:24] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[41:26] | You’re a grown man, Dr. Taub. | 你是个大人 陶博医生 |
[41:29] | You can make whatever choices you want, | 你怎样选择完全由你做主 |
[41:31] | and instead of hiring me when he said you could, | 豪斯说你可以雇用我的时候 你不但没有 |
[41:33] | you chose to act like a paranoid, scared little kid. | 反而怕得要死 疑神疑鬼像个小孩子 |
[41:37] | I hate kids. | 我讨厌小孩 |
[41:40] | Good-bye, Dr. Taub. | 陶博医生 再会 |
[41:53] | I’ll make sure you never forget her | 我一定会让你永远不会忘记她 |
[41:57] | and what she did for you. | 和她为你做的一切 |
[42:03] | She was just trying to be the best mom in the world. | 她一直努力成为世上最好的妈妈 |
[42:11] | She was. | 她就是最好的妈妈 |
[42:36] | This one’s all yours. | 这回该你了 |
[42:40] | What happened to helping out? | 不帮忙了吗 |
[42:42] | I did. | 帮过了 |
[43:02] | Did someone go poopie? | 是谁便便了哦 |
[43:08] | What? How did you eat a dime? | 怎么回事 你怎么会吃下一枚角币 |
[43:13] | House. | 豪斯 |