时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | Shouldn’t they be up by now? | 他们现在也该上来了吧 |
[02:15] | I’m sure they’re fine. | 我肯定他们没事 |
[02:17] | They’re gonna run out of air. | 他们氧气会不够用的 |
[02:19] | I’m happy to kill my daughter, | 我姑娘死了倒没事 |
[02:20] | but I feel a little awkward about killing your son. | 但你儿子没了就有点不合适了 |
[02:22] | They’re spending time together. | 他们能玩到一块儿 |
[02:24] | It’s good. | 多好 |
[02:26] | We’re a family now. They need to bond. | 咱们现在是一家人了 他们需要亲密一些 |
[02:28] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[02:32] | They can bond with full air intake. | 他们氧气够用就好 |
[02:36] | Julie, surface now. | 朱莉 浮上来 |
[02:38] | Help! Shark! | 救命 有鲨鱼 |
[02:45] | Please don’t scare me like that. | 求你了 别那么吓我 |
[02:47] | What? You said we should bond. | 什么 你说我们要友爱嘛 |
[02:49] | Well, look what I found. | 看我找到什么了 |
[02:52] | You’re not supposed to take anything off the wreck. | 你不该把沉船上的东西带回来 |
[03:04] | How cool is this? | 多酷啊 |
[03:09] | They kind of look like feathers. | 看起来像羽毛一样 |
[03:11] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[03:15] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[03:18] | Get her a towel. | 给她拿个毛巾 |
[03:20] | What was in that jar? | 那瓶子里究竟是什么 |
[04:00] | Why aren’t you guys in my office? | 为什么你们不在我办公室 |
[04:02] | Why are you in the building? It’s 8:00 in the morning. | 为什么你在楼里 现在可是早上8点 |
[04:04] | – Where’s chase? – He’s not here because | -奇斯在哪 -他不在 |
[04:06] | it’s 8 in the morning. | 因为现在是早上8点 |
[04:08] | 16-year-old girl– high fever, vomiting, | 16岁女孩 高烧 呕吐 |
[04:12] | bloodshot eyes. | 眼膜充血 |
[04:13] | Wow. The case of the really bad flu. | 多严重的流感啊 |
[04:16] | Hmm, let me see. | 我想想 |
[04:18] | Did I leave anything out? Oh, yeah. | 有没漏了什么呢 对了 |
[04:19] | The smallpox. | 天花 |
[04:23] | Smallpox was eradicated over 30 years ago. | 天花在30年前就绝迹了 |
[04:26] | So were hush puppies. | 油炸玉米饼也是啊 |
[04:27] | Have you checked out your | 你最近没去过 |
[04:28] | local hipster coffee shop lately? | 附近的咖啡店吗 |
[04:30] | Smallpox doesn’t exist outside of p4 labs | 天花病毒不会存在 除非在实验室 |
[04:32] | and bioweapon plants. | 或者生化武器里 |
[04:33] | She was in Bermuda. | 她当时在百慕大 |
[04:34] | Where she was scuba diving on the wreck | 而且潜水到过 |
[04:37] | of a dutch slave ship that had been intentionally sunk | 一艘被击沉的装满黑奴的荷兰运输船 |
[04:39] | because an epidemic of smallpox had broken out on board. | 因为船上爆发了天花 |
[04:42] | Was the ship sunk in water? | 那艘船是沉了吗 |
[04:43] | Because viruses can’t survive contact with water. | 因为病毒不能在水里存活 |
[04:46] | If the virus had been kept on the outside of an airtight jar, | 如果病毒被保存在密封的瓶子里呢 |
[04:49] | that might be an issue. | 也可能是一种情况 |
[04:50] | The jar held old-school inoculations. | 瓶子里有古老的接种疫苗 |
[04:53] | They kept the scabs of the infected people. | 他们从感染病人的痘疤上取到的 |
[04:54] | The virus can’t survive over 200 years. | 病毒不可能存活200多年的 |
[04:57] | You have. | 你不就是吗 |
[04:59] | Thanks for calling back. | 谢谢回电话 |
[05:01] | Uh, listen, I’m a screenwriter, | 我是个编剧 |
[05:02] | and is it theoretically possible | 理论上讲 |
[05:04] | for smallpox to survive | 天花病毒有可能 |
[05:06] | for more than 200 years underwater | 在一个密封的玻璃瓶里 |
[05:08] | in a sealed glass jar? | 存活200年以上吗 |
[05:11] | Well, theoretically, yes, but– | 理论上讲 可以 但… |
[05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:14] | So who do we believe– | 那么我们该相信哪个… |
[05:16] | CDC or Dr. 90210? | 疾控中心还是青春少医呢 |
[05:18] | Isolate, | 隔离 |
[05:19] | get baseline blood draws for smallpox antibodies | 抽血化验有无天花抗体 |
[05:22] | and vaccinate the entire family. | 并且给这家人注射疫苗 |
[05:24] | We should test for the 21st-century suspects– | 我们应该检测21世纪的可能病毒 |
[05:26] | varicella and measles. | 水痘和麻疹 |
[05:28] | You’re free to perform whatever unnecessary tests | 随便你做任何没用的检测 |
[05:30] | you want, Foreman. | 只要你乐意 福曼 |
[05:32] | Slavery was abolished years ago. | 奴隶制度多少年前就被废除了 |
[05:46] | Why the hell do you guys have us quarantined in here? | 你们为什么把我们隔离在这 |
[05:49] | We’re just taking every precaution. | 我们只不过是做一下预防措施 |
[05:51] | Against what? | 预防什么 |
[05:52] | What do you think I have? | 你们觉得我得了什么病 |
[05:55] | One possibility is tetanus | 一种可能是破伤风 |
[05:57] | from the glass jar that sliced your hand. | 因为玻璃瓶碎片划伤了你的手 |
[06:00] | I remember tetanus shots. | 我知道破伤风针 |
[06:01] | That does not look like tetanus shots. | 可那看起来不是破伤风针 |
[06:03] | It’s really not worth going into, | 是没必要打 |
[06:05] | because the odds are astronomical. | 因为可能性极大 |
[06:08] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[06:12] | Again, it’s– | 再说一遍 是… |
[06:13] | Smallpox. | 天花 |
[06:16] | Smallpox? | 天花吗 |
[06:19] | The vaccine will protect you if you don’t have it | 如果你没得 疫苗会保护你 |
[06:21] | and lessen the severity if you already do. | 如果你得了 会减轻病情 |
[06:24] | B-but it’s a billion-to-one, so… | 但可能性是十亿分之一 所以… |
[06:27] | We don’t want you to panic or anything. | 我们不希望你恐慌什么的 |
[06:28] | How do I not panic | 得知这种个消息 |
[06:30] | with that information? | 我怎么能不恐慌 |
[06:40] | Idiot in exam room one needs antidiarrheals | 一号检查室里的白痴需要止泻药 |
[06:43] | and a dictionary. | 和一本字典 |
[06:44] | You’re not scheduled for clinic duty now. | 你现在没有门诊任务 |
[06:45] | I had some free time. I owed four hours. | 我有空 我有四个小时债 |
[06:48] | Don’t you have a case? | 你没病例要看吗 |
[06:50] | – Yeah. – Then don’t worry about it. | -有啊 -那就别管这个了 |
[06:53] | Are you a stepford doctor? | 你有这么善解人意吗 |
[06:55] | If you’re busy, you don’t need to be down here. | 如果你忙 不用来这 |
[06:58] | You’re serious. | 你是说真的 |
[06:59] | Yep. Get out of here. | 没错 走吧 |
[07:05] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[07:07] | I forgot her stuffed animal at home. | 我把他的玩具动物忘在家了 |
[07:09] | It’s been with her | 至今为止它一直陪着她 |
[07:10] | through all the chemo sessions so far. | 度过了每次的化疗 |
[07:12] | I need Lamby. | 我要羊羊 |
[07:13] | He doesn’t want me to do it alone. | 他不会想让我一个人看病的 |
[07:15] | Honey, there’s no other way. | 甜心 没办法了 |
[07:18] | You’re just gonna have to be brave, okay? | 你要勇敢点 好吗 |
[07:19] | What if I get someone to sit with her | 要不我让别人和她待一会儿吧 |
[07:21] | while you run home and get Lamby? | 你就能回家拿羊羊怎么样 |
[07:26] | I’ll get a nurse. | 我去叫个护士来 |
[07:27] | Then I have to deal with a… | 我得去处理个… |
[07:29] | very sick man. | 非常严重的病患 |
[07:40] | I think she knows. | 我想她知道了 |
[07:42] | Who is she, and what does she know? | 她是谁 她知道了什么 |
[07:44] | Cuddy. And… that I faked a lab test | 卡迪 我做了个假化验单 |
[07:48] | and lied to her to save my last patient. | 来骗她 为了救我的上一个病人 |
[07:49] | What did she do? | 她怎么做的 |
[07:51] | She let me out of clinic duty by saying I had a case. | 她让我离开门诊 说我有事不必去 |
[07:54] | She’s never done that. | 她从没那么做过 |
[07:56] | She’s also probably never ordered the pasta special | 她也可能从没在自助餐厅里 |
[07:58] | in the cafeteria. | 点过意大利面 |
[07:59] | Would that also have | 难道那对你来说 |
[08:00] | some special paranoid message to send you? | 也是一些让你特别恐慌的暗语吗 |
[08:02] | I am not imagining this. | 我没想这个 |
[08:04] | It’s an aberration in the way that she treats me. | 是她对我的态度很反常 |
[08:07] | How do I find out what it means? | 我怎么能知道这代表什么意思 |
[08:09] | You don’t. | 没必要 |
[08:10] | If she doesn’t know, all you’re gonna do | 如果她不知道 你所做的一切 |
[08:11] | by sniffing around is make her suspicious. | 会让她怀疑你做了什么 |
[08:12] | If she does know, you’ll find out soon enough. | 如果她知道 你会很快知道的 |
[08:14] | What if I die of curiosity in the meantime? | 如果我死于这段时间内的好奇呢 |
[08:17] | You were an idiot for lying to her in the first place. | 你开始骗她已经够白痴了 |
[08:19] | Don’t be more of an idiot now. | 别再白痴下去了 |
[08:21] | Say nothing to no one about anything. | 不要和谁说任何东西 |
[08:23] | That includes me. | 包括我 |
[08:33] | It’s not smallpox. | 不是天花 |
[08:35] | Blood work suggests some other infection. | 血液检查显示是其他感染 |
[08:37] | White count is way down. | 白细胞数量下降 |
[08:39] | Masters, have you got a boyfriend? | 马斯特斯 你有男朋友吗 |
[08:42] | That’s none of your business. | 跟你没关系 |
[08:44] | Ah, probably just a dry spell. | 可能还是个雏儿 |
[08:46] | House, you do realize | 豪斯 你明白 |
[08:48] | we just ruled out smallpox? | 我们已经排除了天花的可能吗 |
[08:50] | Would you ever be extra nice to a theoretical boyfriend | 理论上讲 你会不会对男友格外客气 |
[08:53] | if you were really mad at him? | 如果你对他很生气的话 |
[08:55] | I guess the only reason I would be extra nice | 我想我格外客气的唯一原因 |
[08:58] | is because I’m angry, and I just want him to go away | 应该是我生气了 我想让他离我远点 |
[09:01] | so I don’t have to deal with him anymore. | 这样我就不必理他了 |
[09:03] | You passive/aggressive bitch. | 你真是个咄咄逼人的坏女人 |
[09:06] | You just asked me– | 是你问我的… |
[09:07] | What about foreman’s unnecessary tests? | 福曼的无用检测做的怎么样了 |
[09:09] | Negative for varicella and measles. | 水痘和麻疹检测呈阴性 |
[09:11] | so all of our ideas are off the table. | 意思是我们的猜测都被判出局了 |
[09:12] | I’m putting mine back on. | 我重新缕缕 |
[09:14] | Patient’s a diver. | 病人是潜水员 |
[09:16] | Under increased pressure, everything in the blood | 在强大压力下 血液中每项物质 |
[09:18] | gets scared, panics, runs, and hides. | 都受到惊吓 恐慌 奔腾 躲藏 |
[09:20] | Antibodies could be in the joints. | 抗体可能在关节处 |
[09:22] | Tap her knee, ankle, shoulder, | 轻敲她的膝盖 脚踝 肩膀 |
[09:23] | and any other joint in her smallpox-ridden body. | 去检查她那天花满满的身体的关节处 |
[09:27] | Good talk. | 对话不错 |
[09:43] | You know. | 你知道了 |
[09:45] | Of course I know. | 当然我知道了 |
[09:46] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[09:49] | I thought I was just being paranoid. | 我想我刚刚想太多了 |
[09:52] | Why didn’t you say something? | 为什么你啥也不说 |
[09:54] | ’cause I wanted you to come to me and apologize. | 因为我想让你自己来向我道歉 |
[09:56] | I can’t apologize if I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没做错是不会道歉的 |
[09:59] | You lied to my face. | 你在我眼前撒谎 |
[10:01] | To do my job, | 为了工作 |
[10:02] | to save a patient’s life. | 为了救病人的命 |
[10:04] | Look, I don’t want to go all godfather on you. | 我不想在你面前扮教父 |
[10:06] | This was business. | 这是工作 |
[10:08] | I wouldn’t lie to you about something personal. | 私底下我是不会向你撒谎的 |
[10:10] | Well, you don’t get to lie to me about anything. | 你不允许向我说任何谎言 |
[10:13] | I can’t compartmentalize my life like that. | 我可没法分清公私 |
[10:16] | Well, maybe you should practice, ’cause it comes in handy. | 也许你该习惯 因为随时会这样 |
[10:26] | I think you should go. | 我想你该走了 |
[10:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:42] | I have to get the needle behind the bone. | 我得把针插入骨头后面 |
[10:45] | I’m running out of bones. | 我骨头疼死了 |
[10:47] | If this is a waste of time– | 如果这是浪费时间… |
[10:49] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[10:50] | You just have to be… | 你只需要 |
[10:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:57] | What–what is it? | 到底怎么了 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry. I have to call the CDC. | 抱歉 我必须上报疾控中心 |
[11:03] | I think you do have smallpox. | 我想你真的得了天花 |
[11:16] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[11:17] | I mean, this is what terrorists want to use | 恐怖分子就会用天花病毒 |
[11:19] | to kill everyone, right? | 来杀人对吧 |
[11:20] | Like, there’s no cure. | 好像是不治之症 |
[11:22] | There are treatments. We can give you cidofovir. | 有治疗的办法 可以用西多福韦 |
[11:25] | I don’t think you care about the drugs’ names. | 我想你关心的不是药名 |
[11:27] | Bottom line– it’s 30% fatal, | 说到底 有30%死亡率 |
[11:29] | which means your chances of being okay | 即是说你活命的概率 |
[11:31] | are about the same as a basketball player’s chance | 和篮球运动员罚中球 |
[11:33] | at hitting a free throw, | 差不多 |
[11:35] | unless she finds dark, purplish skin blotches. | 除非她皮肤上有黑紫斑 |
[11:39] | What would purple blotches mean? | 黑紫斑能说明什么 |
[11:41] | Hemorrhagic-type smallpox. | 出血性天花 |
[11:43] | In which case, her chances are more like… | 这种情况 她活下来的机会就好比 |
[11:45] | Shaq hitting a free throw. | 奥尼尔罚中球 |
[11:47] | Well, no purple skin, but take a look at this. | 紫斑是没有 不过看看这个 |
[11:50] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[11:52] | There’s a rash under your daughter’s arm. | 您女儿腋下出皮疹 |
[11:55] | Like more of those gross bumps? | 还是那些恶心的脓包吗 |
[12:00] | No. It’s just a regular rash. | 不是 这些只是一般的疹子 |
[12:03] | W-what does that mean? | 这又说明什么 |
[12:04] | It means it’s not smallpox. | 说明你得的不是天花 |
[12:16] | Are you saying you see House’s side? | 你是说你理解豪斯的立场 |
[12:18] | It’s not even a side. It’s a fictional construction. | 根本算不上立场 完全是找借口 |
[12:22] | She’s expecting House not to lie? | 她指望豪斯实话实说 |
[12:24] | If she’s using the relationship | 她要是靠和豪斯的关系 |
[12:25] | as a rationale to try to change things– | 就想试图改变豪斯 |
[12:27] | Wait. Wait. Are you saying | 等等 这是表示 |
[12:29] | it’s okay for us to lie to each other? | 我俩互相撒谎没关系吗 |
[12:30] | No, we have a different relationship– | 不 我们的关系不同 |
[12:31] | I think a better one. | 比他俩健康多了 |
[12:32] | Lying was never part of it. | 我们之间没有谎言 |
[12:34] | Theirs is built on it. | 他们的关系则是建立在谎话之上 |
[12:36] | Sorry, I have to go. | 抱歉 得走了 |
[12:38] | Oh, come on, I have to leave in, like, five minutes. | 不要吧 我再过五分钟也要上班去 |
[12:40] | – Can’t it wait? – There’s a little girl. | -不能等等吗 -有个小女孩 |
[12:42] | The nurse watching her got called away. | 照看她的护士被叫走了 |
[12:43] | It’s a long story, but I’ve got to babysit. | 说来话长 总之我成了保姆 |
[12:46] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[12:49] | Attention– effective immediately, | 请注意 从现在起 |
[12:51] | all hospital entrances and exits will be restricted | 全院所有出入口暂时关闭 |
[12:53] | until further notice. | 请等待进一步通知 |
[12:55] | Center for disease control has ordered | 疾病防治中心下令 |
[12:56] | Princeton plainsboro hospital locked down. | 普林斯顿普雷斯波罗教学医院全面封锁 |
[12:58] | Well, I guess I can stay. | 看来我可以留下了 |
[13:07] | Please step out of the room. | 请几位离开房间 |
[13:13] | I’m Dr. Broda, head of infection control, CDC. | 我是布洛塔医生 疾控中心感染管理办主任 |
[13:17] | And your protective suits are not adequate. | 你们的防护服不合格 |
[13:19] | Turns out they don’t have to be. | 其实吧我们不穿都没事 |
[13:21] | Rash under the arm means it’s not smallpox. | 腋下皮疹说明并非天花 |
[13:23] | False alarm. Sorry. | 虚惊一场 抱歉了 |
[13:26] | Hope the traffic wasn’t too bad. | 祝你们一路顺风 |
[13:27] | Rash is consistent with smallpox. | 皮疹正是天花的临床表现 |
[13:29] | Not if it presents after pustules. | 但出现在脓疱之后就不是 |
[13:31] | She’s probably just allergic to the bedsheets | 她大概只是对床单或病员服过敏 |
[13:33] | or the hospital gown, and you simply didn’t notice it. | 你之前没注意到罢了 |
[13:35] | We’re gonna airlift blood and tissue samples to Atlanta. | 我们要空运血液和组织样本去亚特兰大 |
[13:38] | We’ll have the DNA results in 18 hours. | 十八小时之后可以拿到DNA化验结果 |
[13:40] | In the meantime, please, | 与此同时 |
[13:42] | step out of the room. | 请离开隔离病房 |
[13:44] | You brought the plane? Cool. | 你连飞机都带来了 酷 |
[13:50] | When we left, Julie’s fever | 我们走了之后 |
[13:52] | had climbed to over 103. | 朱莉的体温攀升到39度以上 |
[13:53] | It’s not smallpox. She’s not dying. | 这不是天花 她不会死 |
[13:55] | And it’s not our case. | 所以这病例不归我们管了 |
[13:56] | Need any other reasons to forget it? | 还有什么舍不得的吗 |
[13:58] | You know how you can tell there’s nothing to be done? | 知道怎么看出来没有事可做了吗 |
[14:00] | – Chase showed up. – I was here at 9:00. | -奇斯出现 -我九点才来的好吧 |
[14:02] | So you guys just want to do nothing for the next 18 hours | 那你们是打算下面十八个钟头啥都不干 |
[14:04] | until they tell us it’s not smallpox? | 干等人家告诉我们这不是天花 |
[14:06] | Can’t we spend the time discussing | 我们就不能花时间讨论一下 |
[14:08] | what looks like smallpox but isn’t smallpox? | 看起来像天花却不是天花的病是什么 |
[14:12] | Molluscum contagiosum. | 接触传染性软疣 |
[14:13] | You have to compare lesions to differentiate. | 需要比照病灶来做鉴别诊断 |
[14:14] | But we don’t have access to the patient | 可我们不能接触病人 |
[14:16] | or any new information. | 没法获取新的情况 |
[14:18] | But we do have access to the other patients– | 但我们可以获取其他病人的情况 |
[14:20] | The ones who died of the same thing in 1793. | 那些1793年死于同一种病的人 |
[14:23] | It’s the captain’s log from the Sotos Ooslerzoon. | 这是索托斯号的船长日志 |
[14:27] | Maritime museum in Bermuda graciously sent over a PDF. | 百慕大海事博物馆好心发来一份PDF |
[14:30] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[14:32] | I assume at least one of you speaks fluent Dutch. | 我想你们起码有一个会说荷兰语吧 |
[14:36] | It’s the middle of the night in the Netherlands. | 荷兰现在是大半夜的 |
[14:38] | Nobody’s working. | 没人在上班 |
[14:39] | Oh, you can always find someone. | 不愁找不到人的 |
[14:42] | Oh, yes. My name is Geerte. | 哦 没错 我的名字叫格尔特 |
[14:45] | Are you handsome, | 你是最英俊性感的 |
[14:46] | sexiest American man? | 美国男人吗 |
[14:48] | You know, some people– | 你知道 有些人 |
[14:50] | I would say that I am, yeah. | 我就承认吧 我是 |
[14:54] | I want you to translate something for me. | 我想要你帮我翻译点东西 |
[14:56] | Why you want I translate? | 翻译多没意思 |
[14:57] | I do topless, toys, and– | 我可以不穿衣服调情 玩具系列 还可以 |
[15:01] | Just do the translation. | 赶紧翻译吧 |
[15:03] | She can translate however she feels most comfortable. | 人家怎么舒服就怎么翻 |
[15:05] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[15:07] | You put in credit card. | 你输入信用卡号 |
[15:08] | House, the hospital has translators on call– | 豪斯 医院有翻译随时待命 |
[15:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:15] | Honey, could you email our new friend | 亲爱的 能给我们的新朋友 |
[15:17] | – the captain’s log? – Sure thing… | -发份船长日志吗 -没问题 |
[15:21] | Sexiest american man. | 最性感的美国男人 |
[15:24] | “On morning of 14, July, | 七月十四日早上 |
[15:28] | I boarded Sotos Ooslerzoon with two trunks and my cat.” | 我带着两箱行李和我的猫登上了索托斯号 |
[15:33] | Aw! The captain had a cat. | 船长养了只猫呀 |
[15:35] | Isn’t she adorable? | 这姑娘可爱吧 |
[15:37] | Go ahead and skip to the part | 往下直接跳到 |
[15:38] | where people get sick. | 大家生病的部分 |
[15:40] | Mm…ah, here. | 找到了 |
[15:42] | “The passenger has a fever, shaking, and red eyes.” | 乘客发烧了 不停颤抖 眼镜还红红的 |
[15:46] | Ooh. Also African man make go in his pants. | 非洲人还尿了裤子 |
[15:49] | What about the captain, the crew? | 那船长和船员呢 |
[15:52] | Mm, no. It say only African men sick. | 没事 上面说只有非洲人生病了 |
[15:55] | It can’t be smallpox. | 不可能是天花 |
[15:58] | Airborne transmission | 既然通过空气传播 |
[16:00] | Means it’s an equal-opportunity killer. | 每个人感染的风险都是一样的 |
[16:02] | We’re looking for a disease that discriminates. | 原来我们查的这病歧视人啊 |
[16:04] | Sickle cell. | 镰状细胞 |
[16:06] | The disease doesn’t have to be racist. | 不一定是种族歧视 |
[16:08] | It could be classist. | 可以是阶级偏见 |
[16:09] | Vitamin “D” Deficiency from lack of sunlight | 光照不足导致的维生素D缺乏症 |
[16:11] | weakens the immune system, makes the slaves | 会削弱免疫系统 |
[16:12] | more vulnerable to malaria or dengue fever. | 使得那些奴隶更易感染疟疾和登革热 |
[16:15] | I don’t know how you get pustules from any of those. | 这些病又不会有脓疱 |
[16:17] | Captain and crew got clean drinking water. | 船长和船员有清洁的饮用水 |
[16:19] | Slaves drank whatever they could. | 而奴隶们有什么喝什么 |
[16:22] | Scrofula. | 瘰[淋巴结核] |
[16:24] | That’s what they called cervical T.B. Lymphadenitis | 这就是十八世纪人们所说的 |
[16:27] | in The 1700s. | 颈部结核性淋巴腺炎 |
[16:29] | Scrofulicious– | 患了淋巴结核病 |
[16:30] | That’s what they called “annoying” in the 1700s. | 这是十八世纪人们所说的”烦人的病” |
[16:33] | Is she wrong? | 她说错了吗 |
[16:36] | Then they died for nothing. | 那他们白死了 |
[16:38] | Those slaves could have led long, fulfilling lives | 这些奴隶原本可以帮我祖先除除草 |
[16:41] | mowing my ancestors’ lawns. | 过着长寿而充实的生活 |
[16:43] | Foreman. | 福曼 |
[16:45] | Can I speak to you outside for a second? | 能和你去外面说两句吗 |
[16:52] | We need to test for T.B. | 我们需要检验结核 |
[16:55] | T.B. might fit, | 说不定真是结核 |
[16:56] | but it’s too slow-moving to kill her anytime soon. | 可这病又不会那么快致命 |
[16:59] | There’s no way the CDC’s gonna give us access. | 疾控中心的人不可能马上放我们进去做测试 |
[17:01] | That’s why we don’t think it’s T.B. | 因此我们不说是结核 |
[17:03] | We think it’s meningococcal disease, | 就说是脑膜炎球菌类疾病 |
[17:05] | which could kill her before the results come back. | 不等结果出来她就会没命 |
[17:08] | And once I gain access, I run the T.B. test. | 他一给我放行 我就去测结核 |
[17:10] | You could have said all that in there. | 这些话没必要在外面说吧 |
[17:13] | In front of the narc? As if. | 当着缉毒女警的面吗 能成吗 |
[17:14] | Are you so afraid of this new girl, | 你就这么怕这个新来的女孩 |
[17:17] | we have to take elaborate measures | 每次你要挑战道德底线的时候 |
[17:18] | every time you want to skirt around ethical boundaries? | 我们都得大费周章 |
[17:20] | Elaborate measures? We took a walk– | 大费周章 出来走走嘛 |
[17:22] | A walk you would have taken anyway. | 早晚你也要走出房间的 |
[17:24] | Actually, I saved you from the horrible | 事实上 诊断完等大伙儿一起出来 |
[17:27] | post-differential traffic jam. | 还挤得慌呢 |
[17:33] | Meningococcus. | 脑膜炎球菌 |
[17:35] | We believe the rash under Julie’s armpit | 我们认为朱莉腋下的皮疹 |
[17:36] | is actually petechial spots. | 其实是瘀点 |
[17:38] | When added to the high fever, the vomiting– | 再考虑到高热 呕吐 |
[17:40] | There haven’t been any seizures, no stiff neck. | 目前尚未出现痉挛 也没有颈脖僵直 |
[17:42] | If I could just gain access to the patient, | 只要让我进去看看病人 |
[17:44] | I can investigate the rash further. | 我可以更仔细观察皮疹 |
[17:46] | I’ll take a look. | 我会去看的 |
[17:47] | I can wear your gear. | 我可以穿你的防护服 |
[17:48] | I’ll take every necessary precaution. | 做好任何必要预防措施 |
[17:51] | You come to me with a weak diagnosis. | 你跑来给我个没把握的诊断 |
[17:54] | I even offer to investigate, | 我主动提出帮你诊察 |
[17:55] | But that’s not good enough for you. | 但你还不满意 |
[17:57] | What’s really going on here? | 你到底打的什么注意 |
[18:06] | Sir… | 先生 |
[18:08] | Are you feeling all right in there? | 你感到任何不适吗 |
[18:09] | It’s just a headache. | 我头疼 |
[18:14] | Baby. | 老公 |
[18:20] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[18:20] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[18:22] | Somebody, please… | 快来人啊 |
[18:24] | Get in here now! | 快进来啊 |
[18:30] | This is not meningococcus. | 这不是脑膜炎球菌 |
[18:32] | You’re not getting in here. | 你不许进来 |
[18:41] | – Cool. – Not really–not for them | -酷 -哪里酷 他们家病更重了 |
[18:43] | and not for you– the dad’s new symptoms | 你也诊断错了 那个爸爸的新症状 |
[18:44] | are consistent with them having smallpox. | 和感染天花病毒相吻合 |
[18:46] | Would be if he had a headache. | 如果他头疼才吻合 |
[18:48] | He does have a headache. | 他就是头疼啊 |
[18:49] | No. He just said, “Ow,” And held his head. | 不 他只是”噢”了一声 然后捧着头 |
[18:51] | Actually, he said, “Ow.” | 事实上 他”噢”了一声 |
[18:52] | Then he said, “It’s a headache.” | 然后说”我头疼” |
[18:54] | Which could be indicative of head pain. | 这只能预示头部有疼痛感 |
[18:56] | Headache is caused by | 头疼由肌肉紧张 |
[18:57] | muscle tension or vascular stretching. | 或者血管拉伸引起 |
[18:59] | Head pain is caused by trauma, which would include | 而头部疼痛感是由创伤引起 |
[19:01] | Such events as a bleed in the brain from T.B. | 比如说结核导致的脑出血 |
[19:04] | – We’re back to T.B.? – We never left. | -又回到结核了 -一直在说它 |
[19:06] | We’ll need to do a C.T. | 我们需要做个断层扫描 |
[19:08] | And I sort of have a hunch that the CDC’s | 我有预感疾控中心的人 |
[19:10] | not gonna approve of us moving the patient. | 是不会同意我们移动病人的 |
[19:14] | Chase, can I talk to you outside for a second? | 奇斯 能和你去外面说两句吗 |
[19:21] | You just tried this. | 你用过这招了 |
[19:23] | I’m not a better liar than Foreman. | 我撒谎水平不比福曼高 |
[19:24] | Sure, you are. | 你比他强多了 |
[19:25] | You’re descended from convicts. | 你可是罪犯的传人啊 |
[19:27] | Plus, there’s no lie this time. | 况且这次不需要说谎 |
[19:29] | It’s a bait and switch. | 我们挂羊头卖狗肉 |
[19:30] | You propose that we don’t have to move him | 你提出个做气脑造影的建议 |
[19:31] | 气脑造影:将脑脊液放出,代之以气体(空气或氧气) 使脑室密度降低,以在X光片上显影的检查方法 | |
[19:32] | if we do a pneumoencephalograph. | 这样我们就不用转移病人 |
[19:33] | That’s 60-year-old technology that killed patients. | 这是60年前的技术 很多病人因此丧命 |
[19:36] | Exactly. | 就要这个效果 |
[19:37] | He’ll compromise on the C.T. | 他会做出让步允许我们做断层扫描 |
[19:38] | This isn’t Cuddy. | 他可不是卡迪 |
[19:40] | Your Jedi mind tricks won’t work here. | 你这种绝地武士式的思维控制对他不管用 |
[19:43] | These aren’t the droids you’re looking for. | 这不是你们要找的机器人 |
[19:47] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[19:48] | Going behind your back | 背着你做事情 |
[19:50] | works better when you’re not facing us. | 不被你发现效果更好 |
[19:52] | Instead of whatever lie you’re gonna tell Broda, | 不管你打算对布洛塔说什么谎 |
[19:54] | why don’t you just tell him the truth? | 何不告诉他真相呢 |
[19:56] | If we are honest and reasonable– | 如果我们坦诚相待 跟他讲明白道理 |
[19:57] | People of all races and creeds | 全世界的人民 无论种族宗教 |
[19:59] | will live together in peace and harmony. | 都能够和平共处 和谐生存 |
[20:00] | How did your first plan work out? | 之前的计划结果如何 |
[20:05] | Permission granted. | 按你说的办吧 |
[20:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:09] | After she gets denied, do the bait and switch. | 她被拒绝后 马上按我们的计划行事 |
[20:15] | They won’t let your mommy back in the hospital | 他们不让你妈妈回到医院来 |
[20:17] | because of an emergency downstairs. | 是因为楼下发生了紧急事件 |
[20:20] | But we have to get started. | 但我们真得开始化疗了 |
[20:23] | I can’t do it without my Lamby. | 羊羊不在我不干 |
[20:26] | Who is she? | 她是谁呀 |
[20:28] | I’m nobody. I’m leaving soon. | 谁都不是 我马上就走 |
[20:30] | Her name is Sam, and she’s a friend of mine. | 她叫萨姆 是我的朋友 |
[20:33] | What does Lamby usually do while you get your treatment? | 你平时化疗的时候 羊羊都干点什么呢 |
[20:37] | He holds my hand. | 他会握着我的手 |
[20:38] | Well, you could hold my hand. | 你可以握着我的手呀 |
[20:43] | That won’t work. | 这不管用 |
[20:44] | Well, sometimes we have to do things | 有的时候我们必须做一些 |
[20:46] | that we don’t want to do. | 我们不想做的事情 |
[20:48] | You have to go to school. You have to eat your vegetables. | 比如必须上学 必须吃蔬菜 |
[20:51] | You have to take your medicine. | 必须吃药 |
[20:53] | You have to. | 必须的 |
[20:57] | I want my mommy. | 我要妈妈 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:00] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[21:06] | You know, I’m pretty sure Lamby has a cousin | 我相信在楼下商店里能找到 |
[21:10] | down in the gift shop. | 羊羊的兄弟姐妹 |
[21:22] | Hold off a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[21:23] | I’m in overtime. | 现在是加时赛 |
[21:29] | Uh, Broda agreed to C.T. The dad’s brain. | 布洛塔同意给孩子爸爸做断层扫描 |
[21:31] | Well, that sucks. | 真没意思 |
[21:34] | But I thought that’s what you wanted. | 这不是你想要的结果么 |
[21:36] | I shouldn’t have gotten it with the truth. | 不应该通过讲实话得来 |
[21:38] | He’s a hypocrite. | 他是个伪君子 |
[21:39] | His position ever since he’s been here has been– | 从他到这儿起立场完全是… |
[21:41] | I-I pointed out that either we’re right, | 我跟他说 如果我们对了 |
[21:43] | and he’s the hero for ending the crisis, | 他就是化解这次危机的英雄 |
[21:45] | or he’s right, and he gets to be the first person | 如果他对了 他就可以第一个看到 |
[21:47] | to look at a brain infected with smallpox. | 感染天花的大脑 |
[21:50] | C.T. scans weren’t around 30 years ago. | 三十年前断层扫描还没发明 |
[21:56] | Good work. | 干得不错 |
[22:11] | So I guess honesty is the best policy. | 看来诚实真是上上策 |
[22:14] | Why’d you say that? Seriously… | 说这话干嘛 真的 |
[22:17] | To establish your viewpoint, as if I didn’t already know it, | 想表明你的观点 好像我还不知道似的 |
[22:20] | or to demonstrate some weird | 还是想展示你跟卡迪 |
[22:22] | cross-generational female solidarity with Cuddy? | 有种灵异的跨越代沟的姊妹情谊 |
[22:25] | Actually, I was just trying to fill the awkward silence. | 我只想缓解一下没话可说的尴尬局面 |
[22:32] | Why have they stopped? | 他们怎么停下了 |
[22:35] | You can’t go out there. | 你不能过去 |
[22:37] | Why did you stop? | 你们怎么停下了 |
[22:38] | Get out of the hallway. | 快离开走廊 |
[22:39] | He does not have smallpox. | 他又没感染天花 |
[22:41] | Yes, he does. | 他也得了 |
[22:43] | It itches. | 好痒 |
[22:45] | He’s just developed pustules. | 他身上刚刚出现脓疱 |
[22:48] | He’s now too dangerous to transport. | 现在转移他的风险太大了 |
[22:50] | Get out of the hallway. | 快离开走廊 |
[23:00] | Dad’s vitals are in the toilet. | 孩子爸爸的生命体征很差 |
[23:02] | He’s got full-blown smallpox. | 达到天花发病极期 |
[23:04] | What about the daughter? | 他女儿怎么样了 |
[23:05] | Pustule count is way up. Vitals are way down. | 脓疱数量剧增 生命体征特极差 |
[23:08] | Means I was wrong. | 说明我想错了 |
[23:10] | But to be precise, I was right before I was wrong, so… | 但准确地讲 在我想错之前我是对的 |
[23:12] | So we just give up and go home? | 我们就这样放弃回家了 |
[23:14] | Actually, somebody locked the front door, | 事实上医院大门紧锁 |
[23:17] | but, yeah, we… give up. | 但我们确实只能放弃了 |
[23:20] | – We might as well keep… – We have our diagnosis. | -我们应该继续 -我们已经做出诊断 |
[23:22] | If you’re eager, you can go find us a new case. | 如果你想积极表现 可以去找个新病人 |
[23:30] | I guess she’s eager or has a blind spot for sarcasm. | 她要么是太积极了 要么就是无法理解讽刺 |
[23:36] | I just want to look at the rash under her arm | 我只想看看她胳膊下面的脓疱 |
[23:38] | to see if it’s matured– | 看看是否已经成熟 |
[23:39] | – You can look through the glass. – I need to be closer. | -你可以隔着玻璃看 -我想更近一些 |
[23:42] | If the pustules are at a different stage– | 如果脓疱发展的程度不一致 |
[23:44] | She’s comfortable. | 她现在没有痛苦 |
[23:45] | We’re gonna have our results back in eight hours. | 八个小时后结果就出来了 |
[23:47] | If it’s not smallpox, you can be the first one in there. | 如果不是天花 可以让你第一个进去看 |
[24:06] | Why are you just standing out there? | 你站在外面干什么 |
[24:10] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[24:12] | If you’re feeling up to it, | 不知道你有没有力气 |
[24:13] | can you sit up and show me the rash under your arm? | 坐起来让我看一下你胳膊下面的脓疱 |
[24:17] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[24:21] | The soles of your feet. There aren’t any lesions. | 你脚掌上一个脓疱都没有 |
[24:24] | Who cares? | 管脚掌干吗 |
[24:25] | They’re everywhere else. This is torture. | 别的地方到处都是 简直是在受刑 |
[24:31] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[24:33] | Guess who came by the hospital for a visit? | 猜猜谁来医院看你了 |
[24:38] | Hello, Eve. | 伊芙你好 |
[24:42] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[24:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:46] | I’m gonna get a couple of nice nurses to come in here, | 我去叫几个特别和蔼的护士来 |
[24:49] | and get you two ready for the treatment, all right? | 帮你们两个做好化疗准备 行吗 |
[24:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:58] | How come Lamby can be here but mommy can’t? | 为什么羊羊可以进来妈妈却不行 |
[25:08] | Lamby was dirty. Um, we gave her a bath. | 羊羊有点脏 我们给他洗了个澡 |
[25:11] | This isn’t lamby! | 它不是羊羊 |
[25:19] | Julie doesn’t have smallpox. | 朱莉得的不是天花 |
[25:23] | Did I just dream the part | 刚才终于认同了天花的诊断 |
[25:26] | where I finally agreed it was smallpox? | 难道我当时是在做梦 |
[25:28] | Well, if what I thought was reality | 如果我以为是事实的东西 |
[25:30] | was actually a dream, then the reverse… | 实际上是梦境 那反之亦然 |
[25:33] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天呐 |
[25:34] | I had a threesome with Beyonce and Lady Gaga. | 我曾经跟嘎嘎夫人和碧昂丝一起玩3P |
[25:38] | She doesn’t have pustules on her palms | 她手掌和脚掌上 |
[25:41] | or the soles of her feet. | 没有脓疱 |
[25:43] | The dad does have pustules there. | 但他爸爸有 |
[25:47] | So how does he get smallpox, but it skips her? | 天花怎么跳过她染上她爸的 |
[26:01] | If I leave like that, you should follow. | 我像那样跑出去 你应该跟上 |
[26:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:06] | We gave it to him. | 我们让他染上的 |
[26:08] | Where’s Chase? | 奇斯哪里去了 |
[26:10] | You do realize we don’t all live together, right? | 我们并不住在一起 你知道吧 |
[26:13] | Well, then just.. we gave it to him. | 这样啊… 我们让他感染了天花 |
[26:15] | No pustules on the daughter’s palms, so… | 女儿的手掌上没有脓疱 所以… |
[26:18] | So therefore your theory is | 所以你认为 |
[26:20] | you asked me to take the dad’s blood, | 你让我去抽孩子爸爸的血 |
[26:22] | but I accidentally injected him with smallpox. | 但我不小心给他注射了天花病毒 |
[26:24] | Exactly, although technically, it was the vaccinia virus, | 千真万确 虽然严格来讲是牛痘病毒 |
[26:27] | which is what the smallpox vaccine is made from. | 用来制作天花疫苗的原料 |
[26:29] | Same symptoms as smallpox, | 跟天花症状相同 |
[26:32] | but only half the calories and almost none of the lethality. | 但毒性只有一半而且几乎不致死 |
[26:34] | You sound like one of those anti-vaccine cranks. | 听起来像个反疫苗狂的言论 |
[26:36] | You can’t develop full-blown symptoms | 接种天花疫苗受感染 |
[26:37] | from the vaccine this quickly. | 不可能这么快就进入极期 |
[26:38] | You can if you’re immunocompromised. | 免疫功能受损就有可能 |
[26:41] | Am I the only one who reads these things? | 只有我读病史吗 |
[26:43] | – Dad had kidney cancer. – Six years ago. | -她爸得过肾癌 -六年前的事 |
[26:46] | – He’s been in remission. – Well, it’s obviously back. | -他已经康复了 -现在显然复发了 |
[26:48] | Shot his immune system, | 破坏了他的免疫系统 |
[26:49] | made him vulnerable to the vaccinia, | 使他失去对牛痘病毒的防御能力 |
[26:51] | which will get better on interferon. | 用干扰素可以让他好转 |
[26:53] | So if he responds to the treatment, | 所以如果干扰素治疗起作用 |
[26:56] | that proves he doesn’t have smallpox. | 就能证明他得的不是天花 |
[26:58] | Then what does the daughter have? | 那他女儿得的是什么 |
[26:59] | Damn. I was hoping you weren’t gonna ask me that. | 妈的 我还在幻想你不会问这个问题 |
[27:02] | Can we please just focus | 麻烦先集中精力对付 |
[27:03] | on the disease we just diagnosed and can treat? | 有诊断可治疗的疾病 |
[27:07] | What’s more likely– he got smallpox | 你说哪种更有可能 |
[27:10] | the day after we immunized him for it, | 接种疫苗第二天就感染天花 |
[27:12] | or he’s sick from the vaccine itself? | 还是疫苗本身使他感染 |
[27:14] | You got any proof the kidney cancer is back? | 你有肾癌复发的证据吗 |
[27:16] | Well, let me give him this. | 让我给他用这个药 |
[27:17] | When he gets better, that’ll be the proof you need. | 他病情好转就是你想要的证据 |
[27:20] | I’ll put on one of your fancy spacesuits, | 我可以穿上你们的高档太空服 |
[27:21] | and I promise I won’t kiss him on an open sore. | 而且我保证不会亲吻他的开放性脓疱 |
[27:23] | You know who Janet Parker is? | 你知道珍妮特·派克是谁吗 |
[27:26] | In 1978, | 1978年 |
[27:28] | she was working at a university in England. | 她在英国一所大学工作 |
[27:30] | Someone in a research lab on the floor below screwed up. | 楼下一间实验室的工作人员出了岔子 |
[27:34] | Some smallpox virus managed to | 天花病毒 |
[27:36] | float up through the vents | 从通风系统向上飘 |
[27:37] | into the room where she was working. | 进入到她的办公室 |
[27:40] | She died four days later– | 四天之后她就死了 |
[27:42] | the last known person to die from smallpox. | 她是已知死于天花的最后一人 |
[27:45] | And the person in charge of the lab was so destroyed, | 实验室的负责人自责太深 |
[27:50] | he killed himself. | 最后自杀了 |
[27:53] | Now that he’s shedding, | 他皮肤开始剥落 |
[27:54] | I can’t open that door for anyone. | 我不能放任何人进去 |
[28:01] | Look, there’s the proof you need. | 看 那就是你要的证据 |
[28:03] | There’s blood in the urine bag. | 尿袋里有血 |
[28:04] | His kidneys are shutting down. | 他的肾脏正在衰竭 |
[28:06] | He’s in the final stages of the disease. | 他已经到了病程末期 |
[28:08] | If smallpox was causing the kidney failure, | 如果肾衰竭是天花导致的 |
[28:10] | the blood would be brown. | 血应该是棕色 |
[28:12] | It’s red because the kidney cancer is back, | 血呈红色是因为肾癌复发 |
[28:14] | and this is not smallpox. | 他感染的不是天花 |
[28:18] | I’m not opening that door. | 我不会把门打开 |
[28:25] | Well, that makes one of us. | 你不开我开 |
[28:30] | Hey! You’re insane! | 嘿 你简直疯了 |
[28:32] | But I’m right. | 但我的诊断是正确的 |
[28:40] | I hope you are, | 希望你是正确的 |
[28:42] | because I can’t let you out now. | 因为现在我不能让你出来了 |
[28:55] | This is what happens | 这就是你的下场 |
[28:57] | when you have no respect for authority, | 不尊重权威 |
[28:59] | no respect for anything. | 不尊重任何人 |
[29:01] | You don’t think it’s a little much | 你不觉得有点太过分吗 |
[29:02] | to use the threat of death | 用死亡相威胁 |
[29:04] | to win a totally separate argument with your boyfriend? | 来赢取和男友的一场不相干的争吵 |
[29:07] | You think this is about the other thing? | 你以为我在说另一件事 |
[29:10] | Does seem to track suspiciously closely. | 跟那件事情貌似差不离 |
[29:12] | I don’t care right now that you lied to me. | 现在我不在乎你对我撒谎 |
[29:15] | I want you to stay alive. | 我要你活下去 |
[29:17] | And if I do, does that mean I win both arguments? | 如果我活下来了 是不是意味着两场架我都赢了 |
[29:20] | Put the suit on. | 把隔离服穿上 |
[29:23] | It’s unnecessary, Mom. | 没必要吧 妈 |
[29:25] | This is why I didn’t want them telling you. | 这就是为什么我不希望他们告诉你 |
[29:27] | It’s why I’m glad they didn’t tell Wilson. | 也是为什么我很高兴他们没有告诉威尔森 |
[29:28] | Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
[29:39] | I’m getting worse, aren’t I? | 我的病情加重了是吗 |
[29:50] | Interferon takes a little time to work. | 干扰素发挥效用需要时间 |
[29:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:03] | Tell Broda | 告诉布洛塔 |
[30:05] | that I’m increasing his oxygen. | 我在给他加氧 |
[30:06] | And get my team down here. | 把我的小组都叫过来 |
[30:24] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[30:28] | You’re mad at us, aren’t you? | 生我们气了 对不对 |
[30:30] | – Yeah. – Well, you have a right to be. | -嗯 -你生气是应该的 |
[30:32] | We weren’t honest. | 我们骗你了 |
[30:34] | You might not know this yet, | 你可能还不知道 |
[30:36] | but sometimes adults mess up. | 但有时大人会做错事 |
[30:41] | Can I tell you something, | 我告诉你个事儿 |
[30:43] | and you keep it just between us? | 你能帮我保密吗 |
[30:47] | I’m not great with kids. | 我不太会与小孩子相处 |
[30:49] | I love them, but I get scared | 我喜欢孩子 但我害怕 |
[30:51] | that I’m gonna do the wrong thing, | 自己会做错事情 |
[30:53] | and then… I usually do. | 而且通常都会 |
[30:56] | And that’s what I did with the lying. | 刚才我说谎就是 |
[30:59] | And I’m very sorry about that. | 真的很抱歉 |
[31:05] | The reason why I did the wrong thing | 我之所以做错误的事 |
[31:07] | was because I was trying to get you | 是希望你可以 |
[31:09] | to do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[31:12] | Your mommy and your Lamby | 你的妈妈和你的羊羊 |
[31:15] | both really need you to get better. | 都希望你好起来 |
[31:19] | So… | 那 |
[31:21] | Do you think that… | 你说 |
[31:23] | You could be really brave… | 你可以勇敢点 |
[31:27] | And do the right thing? | 去做正确的事情吗 |
[31:32] | I’ll try. | 我会努力的 |
[31:35] | Great. | 好样的 |
[31:38] | Great. | 好样的 |
[31:43] | Fever’s way up. Sat’s way down. | 热度很高 氧饱和度很低 |
[31:46] | Pustules still spreading. | 脓疱还在扩散 |
[31:47] | Interferon’s not working. | 干扰素没起效 |
[31:49] | Which means this is smallpox. | 所以这就是天花 |
[31:51] | Right! | 说得好 |
[31:52] | ’cause there are only two diseases | 因为这大千世界只有两种病 |
[31:54] | in the whole wide world– what else could it be? | 想想还能是什么 |
[31:57] | There’s got to be something. | 一定还有别的 |
[31:58] | No, there doesn’t. | 不 不可能 |
[32:00] | There are still no pustules on her feet. | 她的脚上仍然没出现脓疱 |
[32:02] | All the reasons you thought it wasn’t smallpox still exist. | 你认为不是天花的理由依旧成立 |
[32:05] | Forget her feet. Forget all those other reasons. | 别管她的脚 别管那些原因 |
[32:07] | Look at him now. The pox are dome-shaped. | 看看他 疱疹是圆凸状的 |
[32:10] | They’re on 80% of his body, and | 他身上80%的地方都长满了 |
[32:11] | they’re not scabbing over. | 而且没有结痂 |
[32:13] | This is textbook smallpox. | 这是典型的天花 |
[32:16] | DDX’ing at this point isn’t gonna make a difference. | 这时候再做鉴别诊断也没用 |
[32:19] | – Don’t say that. – I’m sorry. | -别那么说 -很抱歉 |
[32:23] | House… | 豪斯 |
[32:25] | You screwed up going in there. | 你闯进去犯了大错 |
[32:42] | You have any fever? | 感觉发热了吗 |
[32:44] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[32:47] | But when it does come, | 等我真的发热了 |
[32:49] | I assume you’ll see the pettiness | 你恐怕就会意识到为我撒谎而生气 |
[32:51] | of being mad at me for lying. | 其实是多么小气 |
[32:53] | Shut up, House. | 闭嘴 豪斯 |
[33:00] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[33:10] | I’m not gonna make it, am I? | 我活不成了 是不是 |
[33:25] | You should say good-bye to your family. | 你该向你的家人道别了 |
[34:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:02] | Just hold on. | 坚持住 |
[34:04] | Fight this. | 顽强点 |
[34:07] | You got to take care of my boy. | 帮我照顾好儿子 |
[34:13] | No. | 不 |
[34:15] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[34:19] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[34:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:28] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:32] | Get Roger closer. | 让罗杰过来 |
[34:35] | Come closer. | 到这边来 |
[34:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:41] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[34:45] | My baby boy. | 我的宝贝儿子 |
[34:47] | Dad, please… | 老爸 别 |
[34:51] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[34:53] | Lulu’s gonna take care of you. | 露露会照顾好你的 |
[34:55] | I don’t want her, dad. | 我不要她 老爸 |
[34:58] | She’s not you. | 她代替不了你 |
[35:04] | I will always love you, Roger. | 我会永远爱你 罗杰 |
[35:12] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[36:27] | You’re killing me! | 你要害死我 |
[36:28] | The suit will protect you | 如果你还没感染的话 |
[36:30] | if you haven’t already been exposed. | 隔离服能保护你 |
[36:33] | My air supply’s almost out. | 我的氧气快耗尽了 |
[36:35] | We’ll give you another canister. | 我们会再给你一罐的 |
[36:36] | Yeah, and when I change it, I will be exposed. | 换氧气瓶的时候我就会接触到病毒 |
[36:38] | Just move him! | 赶快转移他吧 |
[36:39] | I wish I could. | 我希望我可以 |
[36:41] | Oh, that’s great, | 那太好了 |
[36:42] | ’cause you know what you can do? | 你知道你可以做什么吗 |
[36:43] | You can move me. | 转移我 |
[36:46] | You don’t know that I have smallpox yet. | 你还不知道我得没得天花 |
[36:48] | We have to assume. | 我们必须作此打算 |
[36:50] | There’s another isolation room on the fifth floor. | 五楼还有一个隔离间 |
[36:52] | The problem is getting him from here to there. | 问题是如何把他转移到那儿 |
[36:54] | So it’s inconvenient. | 就是不方便喽 |
[36:56] | My having a fighting chance at life | 你不方便给我个机会 |
[36:57] | is inconvenient! | 争取活命 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:08] | We don’t know that he’ll catch it. | 我们不确定他是否会染上 |
[37:10] | We don’t know that it’s definitely smallpox, | 我们也不确定那一定就是天花 |
[37:12] | not until we get the DNA results back from the CDC. | 只有等疾控中心DNA化验结果出来 |
[37:14] | What do you think the dad just died of? | 你以为那个爸爸怎么死的 |
[37:16] | Would it kill us to talk it through? | 跟他们说说理会死吗 |
[37:18] | Kill us? No. Save house? Also no. | 不会 也救不了豪斯 |
[37:21] | Even if by some miracle it’s not smallpox, | 哪怕奇迹出现 不是天花 |
[37:23] | there’s nothing more for us to go on. | 我们也无能为力 |
[37:25] | There’s no new data. | 没有新的病例资料 |
[37:26] | And there isn’t going to be any– | 也不会再有任何 |
[37:27] | – Where are you going? – To get more data. | -你要去哪儿 -找新的资料 |
[37:32] | “Gerritt seems distant | “格丽特看上去很冷漠 |
[37:35] | and preoccupied.” | 心事重重” |
[37:36] | Who’s Gerritt? Is he a slave? | 谁是格丽特 他是个奴隶吗 |
[37:38] | Gerritt is the captain’s kitty. | 格丽特是船长的猫 |
[37:40] | The captain’s cat is preoccupied? | 船长的猫有心事 |
[37:42] | Skip the cat. | 别管猫了 |
[37:44] | Uh, “One goat slaughtered for dinner. | 宰了只羊做晚餐 |
[37:46] | Broke out the next barrel of wine.” | 又新开一桶葡萄酒 |
[37:48] | Skip the food. | 也别管吃的了 |
[37:50] | Uh, c-can we go back to the cat? | 再回头说说猫吧 |
[37:52] | Did the cat get sick? | 那只猫病了吗 |
[37:54] | Smallpox is exclusive to humans. | 天花只感染人类 |
[37:56] | Ship captains didn’t have pets. | 船长不养宠物 |
[37:58] | Nothing and nobody went on those ships | 如果没有特殊目的 |
[38:00] | if it didn’t have a purpose. | 不会带宠物上船吧 |
[38:01] | – Hunting mice and rats? – For the crew. | -抓老鼠吗 -为了船员们好 |
[38:03] | The hold was probably infested with mice. | 船舱里也许有鼠患 |
[38:06] | What if that’s the difference? | 如果这就是问题关键呢 |
[38:08] | What happened to Gerritt? | 格丽特到底怎么了 |
[38:11] | Ah. | 啊 |
[38:12] | Is that a sad “Ah” Or a cute “Ah”? | 你这”啊”是难过还是开心 |
[38:15] | Gerritt, he died. It’s a sad “Ah.” | 格丽特死了 当然是难过了 |
[38:20] | Before he died, did he lose his fur? | 它死之前掉毛没有 |
[38:26] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:29] | Mice don’t carry smallpox, | 老鼠不会携带天花病毒 |
[38:31] | but they do carry rickettsialpox. | 但携带立克次体痘疹 |
[38:33] | Which is treatable. | 这个可以治愈 |
[38:37] | Just start them on Doxycycline. | 给他们用多西环素 |
[38:39] | Based on a bald cat? | 就因为一只秃毛的猫 |
[38:40] | You never heard of shedding? | 你没听过动物换毛吗 |
[38:41] | What’s the downside? | 用了有什么坏处 |
[38:43] | If we shove her full of antibiotics plus the antivirals, | 如果我们给她用一堆抗菌素和抗病毒药物 |
[38:45] | it’ll suppress her bone marrow. | 会抑制她的骨髓 |
[38:47] | That girl’s about to die. | 那个女孩都快死了 |
[38:49] | She probably is, | 可能是吧 |
[38:50] | and I don’t want to risk pushing her over the edge. | 但我不想冒险把她推向死亡边缘 |
[38:52] | At least look at the Dad’s body. | 起码查看下爸爸的尸体 |
[38:54] | Small patches of black, dead tissue will prove I’m right. | 如果有小块黑死组织就证明我是对的 |
[38:57] | Eschars appear with rickettsialpox | 立克次体痘疹会出现焦痂 |
[39:00] | but not with smallpox. | 天花则不会 |
[39:02] | If he had developed eschars, I would have noticed. | 如果他出现了焦痂 我不可能没注意到 |
[39:04] | You haven’t been within 20 feet of the guy in hours. | 你好几个小时都没靠近他五米之内 |
[39:07] | Have them check. | 让他们查查看 |
[39:09] | Their job is to bleach the body, | 他们的工作就是消毒尸体 |
[39:10] | kill the virus, | 杀灭病毒 |
[39:11] | and get it out of there for Dr. House’s sake. | 移出尸体 都是为了豪斯医生 |
[39:14] | Bleaching the body | 消毒尸体 |
[39:14] | will destroy all evidence of rickettsialpox. | 会销毁立克次体感染的证据 |
[39:17] | There is no evidence! | 根本就没有什么证据 |
[39:20] | I’m not trying to hurt anyone here. | 我不想任何人受伤害 |
[39:22] | I’m not lying to you. | 我也不想骗你 |
[39:24] | This is smallpox. | 这就是天花 |
[39:36] | House, you have to examine the body. | 豪斯 你得检查一下尸体 |
[39:39] | I’m not going anywhere near it. | 我才不会靠近那儿 |
[39:41] | Look for eschars. Hurry. | 找找焦痂 快点 |
[39:43] | You think it’s r-pox? | 你认为是立克次体 |
[39:45] | The captain had a cat. | 船长有只猫 |
[39:47] | He lost his fur and then died. | 先是掉毛 然后死了 |
[39:58] | Step back, Dr. House. | 退后 豪斯医生 |
[40:09] | It’s kind of hard to do an autopsy in oven mitts. | 戴手套做尸检很难 |
[40:12] | Take them off. | 脱掉啊 |
[40:13] | Says the woman | 说得轻巧 |
[40:14] | standing behind two panes of glass. | 你可是站在两层隔离窗外面 |
[40:16] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[40:17] | Forget me. Do you believe you? | 不说我 你相信你自己吗 |
[40:19] | You think it’s rickettsialpox, don’t you? | 你也认为是立克次体痘疹 对吧 |
[40:22] | If it is, it’s curable, | 如果是 就可以治愈 |
[40:24] | and she’s gonna die unless we can prove it. | 除非我们能证明这点否则她必死无疑 |
[40:31] | You really are annoying. | 你真的很讨人厌 |
[40:49] | Come on, House. Come on. | 加油 豪斯 加油 |
[40:59] | Eschar. | 焦痂 |
[41:04] | Eschars. | 焦痂 |
[41:15] | Start the girl on doxycycline right now. | 马上给她用多西环素 |
[41:37] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[41:42] | You were good with her. | 你和她处得很好啊 |
[41:43] | Yeah, only after being bad. | 是啊 可是之前很糟糕 |
[41:45] | It takes practice. | 需要练习嘛 |
[41:48] | Maybe I should get a puppy. | 或许我应该养只小狗 |
[41:51] | Yeah, or… pregnant? | 行啊 或者 怀个孩子 |
[42:07] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[42:31] | Buy you breakfast? | 我请你吃早饭 |
[42:33] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[42:36] | You can pay…If it’s starting to feel like I’m carrying you. | 要是觉得我在养你 你可以买单 |
[42:39] | House, stop. | 豪斯 别这样 |
[42:45] | When I was dying… | 我快没命那会儿 |
[42:47] | You realized that a little white lie between coworkers | 是谁说同事间那点善意的谎言 |
[42:50] | wasn’t such a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[42:52] | Yeah, and that was true… | 是 这话没错 |
[42:55] | When you were dying. | 在你快死的时候 |