时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | If you’re going to dress like an Italian hooker, | 要是你想穿得像个意大利窑姐儿 |
[00:14] | at least let it be this year’s Italian hooker. | 至少也得是今年花红的打扮啊 |
[00:17] | She’s not telling us we look fat. | 她在说我们看起来很苗条 |
[00:18] | That’s a major breakthrough. | 还真是一突破性进展啊 |
[00:19] | If you didn’t want to be insulted, | 如果你不想被羞辱 |
[00:21] | you wouldn’t have invited me. | 那喊我来做什么 |
[00:23] | Would anyone like some champagne? | 有人想来点香槟吗 |
[00:24] | – No. – Yes, three glasses, please. | -不用了 -三杯 谢谢 |
[00:26] | – Mom. – Yeah, it’s not– it’s not even lunch. | -妈 -是啊 这还不到午饭时间 |
[00:28] | If you’d prefer, I’ll make it a mimosa. | 如果你们喜欢 那换含羞草[鸡尾酒]好了 |
[00:31] | – What do you think? – Perfect… | -你觉得怎么样 -完美 |
[00:33] | For a night on the town. | 如果你是要去夜店的话 |
[00:35] | Perfect for breast-feeding. | 这适合穿来喂奶 |
[00:45] | My heart’s doing that weird thing again. | 我心脏又感觉怪怪的了 |
[00:47] | Beating? That’s normal for humans. | 跳动吗 是颗心脏都这样 |
[00:49] | Come on, Lisa, take her seriously for once. | 别这样 丽莎 就认真对待她一回 |
[01:01] | What? What is it? | 怎么 有问题吗 |
[01:04] | I think we need to get you to the hospital. | 我觉得你最好去趟医院 |
[01:18] | I’m dying to try it. | 快让我试试 |
[01:26] | – Is no one gonna tell me… – Shh. | -没人打算告诉我 -嘘 |
[01:28] | How delightful. | 多叫人高兴呀 |
[01:31] | Why we’re in the morgue? | 我们为什么要来停尸房吗 |
[01:32] | House is on the lam from someone. | 豪斯在躲一个人 |
[01:33] | Taub’s got his money on Wilson, | 陶博赌是威尔森 |
[01:35] | but I’m pretty sure it’s Cuddy. | 但我肯定是卡迪 |
[01:36] | Fool’s bet. There’s a whole world of | 真是傻瓜的赌注 外头到处都是 |
[01:37] | angry patients, creditors… | 愤怒的病人 债主 |
[01:44] | She needs a doctor. | 她需要医生 |
[01:47] | Yes, just not me. | 当然 不过不是我 |
[01:49] | Your mom is a 65-year-old woman | 你母亲都六十五了 |
[01:50] | with high blood pressure. | 高血压而已 |
[01:52] | What about the macrocytic anemia? | 那巨红细胞性贫血是怎么回事 |
[01:53] | Borderline, | 只低于正常范围一点 |
[01:54] | which is the lab equivalent of imaginary, which, | 这种测试结果几乎可以算是想象出来的病 |
[01:56] | by the way, matches the rest of her medical history. | 她病史上的症状都这德性 |
[01:59] | You really think | 你真觉得 |
[01:59] | she’s psyching herself into atrial fibrillation? | 她把自己吓成心房颤动了吗 |
[02:02] | So get her a cardiologist. | 那就给她找个心脏病医生 |
[02:04] | You don’t want me involved. | 你又不想拉我下水 |
[02:05] | You don’t want you involved. | 你自己都不想牵涉其中 |
[02:07] | All that ethics stuff that I don’t give a crap about | 我从不理会的伦理道德 |
[02:09] | suddenly makes sense. | 现在好像还有点道理啊 |
[02:11] | If you’re emotionally invested, | 如果你感情用事 |
[02:11] | you cannot make rational decisions. | 就无法理性行事 |
[02:15] | You know this would be a disaster. | 你知道后果不堪设想 |
[02:18] | This is my mother. | 这可是我母亲啊 |
[02:22] | Treadmill test went well– | 平板试验结果正常 |
[02:24] | no chest discomfort or ischemia. | 没有出现胸痹或缺血性胸痛 |
[02:26] | The abnormal rhythm will probably resolve itself, | 心律失常应该会自行恢复 |
[02:29] | and if not, a daily pill will keep it under control. | 不然 每天一颗小药丸将会控制病情 |
[02:31] | I will follow up later today. | 稍候我会继续跟进 |
[02:33] | Is it connected to my other symptoms? | 这和我其它的病症有关联吗 |
[02:37] | Which other symptoms, mom? | 什么其它的症状 妈妈 |
[02:38] | Aye… Not her fault. | 真怨不得她 |
[02:40] | This “Dean of Medicine” stuff– | 这个”医学院院长”的头衔 |
[02:42] | very impressive at parties. | 在各种派对上很抢眼 |
[02:44] | But she’s forgotten how to be a real doctor. | 但她都忘了怎样当个真正的医生 |
[02:47] | It’s all in my file. | 我的病历上都写着呢 |
[02:50] | There are 15 years of clinic visits in this file. | 这里有十五年的门诊病历记录 |
[02:53] | I don’t want to be a bother. | 我不想太麻烦人 |
[02:55] | But isn’t this what you do for a living? | 但你不就是干这行的吗 |
[03:02] | So… we’re looking for a disease | 那么 我们要找出 |
[03:04] | that can last a decade and a half, | 横跨十五年之久 |
[03:06] | causes constipation, diarrhea, flu, cold, | 能引起便秘 痢疾 流感 感冒 |
[03:10] | dizziness, rashes, back and joint pain, | 头晕 皮疹 背痛和关节痛 |
[03:12] | “Heart feeling weird,” | “心脏感觉很奇怪” |
[03:14] | “Kishkes feeling wobbly,” | “真皮感觉很松弛” |
[03:16] | one actual hip replacement. | 还有一次髋关节置换术 |
[03:18] | And which has eluded detection by years of blood work, | 而多年的血液检查 |
[03:21] | X-rays, and MRIs. | X射线和核磁共振都查无所获 |
[03:22] | Well, one thing does pop to mind. | 刚巧我正好想到一个 |
[03:24] | We’ll monitor you, | 我们会继续观察 |
[03:26] | and we’ll give you a thyroid test. | 并给你安排一次甲状腺测试 |
[03:27] | And House’s team will do a home search | 豪斯的小组会检查你的住所 |
[03:29] | for environmental toxins. | 是否存在环境毒素 |
[03:30] | He seems to know his stuff. | 他看起来挺在行的 |
[03:33] | How come he can’t afford a coat that fits? | 怎么买不起合身的白大褂呢 |
[03:38] | No radon, no mold, no lead in the pipes. | 没有氡 霉菌 管道不含铅 |
[03:40] | Yeah, yeah, great. | 好好 很好 |
[03:41] | Have you seen Cuddy’s high-school yearbook? | 有看到卡迪的高中年鉴吗 |
[03:42] | Okay, that is clearly not related to the case. | 这明显跟这案子没关系 |
[03:44] | There is no case. | 本来就不存在什么案子 |
[03:46] | Cuddy won’t let House see the yearbook, | 卡迪不肯让豪斯看她的年鉴 |
[03:47] | so he figures there’s something to hide. | 他觉得是因为她有所隐瞒 |
[03:50] | Any guesses? It’s clearly related | 有什么好猜的 不就是 |
[03:51] | to being a giant teenage dork. | 标准的书呆子那档子事嘛 |
[03:54] | So you thought I’d have some insights. | 而你觉得我深有体会 |
[03:57] | Oh, no, no. | 不 没有 |
[03:57] | – I didn’t mean. – Relax. | -我不是这个意思 -没事儿 |
[03:58] | I was crowned homecoming geek. | 我当过返校节小丑[相对于返校节女王] |
[04:02] | I’m sure you can relate… | 我觉得你一定有所体会 |
[04:05] | Because you knew some dorks. | 你也认识不少书呆子嘛 |
[04:08] | I was the class president and head boy at– | 我以前是学生会主席 还是班长 |
[04:11] | Aah! | 啊 |
[04:16] | Is that — Is that Cuddy’s mom? | 这 这是卡迪的母亲吗 |
[04:18] | Certain parts of her… | 是她的某个部位 |
[04:20] | And certain parts of some muscular Hispanic gentleman. | 以及神秘西班牙猛男的某个部分 |
[04:25] | Should we consider STDs? | 我们要考虑性传播疾病吗 |
[04:26] | I think I just caught one looking at these photos. | 光是看这些照片我就像被传染了一样 |
[04:29] | What does “Azarcon” Mean? | “阿扎康”是什么意思 |
[04:31] | I– | 我 |
[04:33] | It means we might have an actual case. | 意味着这是件真正的病例 |
[04:36] | Mexican herbal medication for stomach problems, | 这是用来治疗胃部问题的墨西哥草药 |
[04:39] | but only in the sense that lead chromate | 如果铬酸铅 |
[04:41] | is an herband poison is a medication. | 算毒药草的话 |
[04:43] | I’ll start a chelation I.V. Thank you so much. | 我会开始静脉注射螯合疗法 谢谢 |
[04:46] | That wasn’t too much of a disaster, was it? | 你看 这也没有到灾难的地步嘛 |
[04:49] | You know… | 我说 |
[04:51] | That’s not the only thing they found in her home. | 他们在她家还发现了别的东西 |
[04:55] | Not my yearbook… | 别是我的年鉴 |
[04:56] | Nope. | 不是 |
[04:57] | Just some stuff that could cause | 不过是些能引起 |
[04:59] | severe nausea and permanent erectile dysfunction… | 严重恶心以及性功能障碍的事 |
[05:03] | And which proves that your mom is doing the help. | 而你母亲帮了点小忙 |
[05:05] | According to her diary, it’s some contractor named Jesus… | 就她日记所述 是个叫荷西的承包商 |
[05:10] | Which, granted, was originally a Jewish name, but… | 当然 这最初是犹太人的名字 不过 |
[05:13] | Go, mom. | 行啊 老妈 |
[05:24] | So… why were you taking a Mexican folk remedy? | 那个 你怎么会使用墨西哥的民间疗法 |
[05:31] | A friend uses it. | 一个朋友在用的 |
[05:32] | A friend? Mom… | 一位朋友 妈 |
[05:35] | Just for medical reasons, you should have told me. | 就算是出于医学原因 你也该告诉我的 |
[05:37] | If you’re sexually active– | 如果你还很有性趣 |
[05:38] | At my age, he’s more the active one. | 在我这般年纪 他才是主动的那个 |
[05:42] | Mom’s having a fling. | 妈妈有风流韵事呢 |
[05:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:46] | You do? | 什么 |
[05:47] | She’s been giving me lousy advice about it for five years. | 五年来 她一直给我提供扫兴的劝告 |
[05:51] | – I have physical needs. – He’s a married man, mom. | -我有生理需求 -他是有妇之夫 |
[05:53] | She doesn’t want sex with him. | 她不想跟他亲热 |
[05:54] | I do want to have sex with him. | 我可愿意跟他滚床单呢 |
[05:56] | Tell me, who’s being hurt? | 你倒是告诉我 对谁不利了 |
[05:57] | Hold on. Five years? | 慢点 有五年了 |
[05:59] | – Why didn’t you tell me about it? – I don’t know. | -你为什么不告诉我 -我不知道 |
[06:01] | We don’t have that kind of relationship. | 我们没到能交心的地步吧 |
[06:09] | Does that really surprise you? | 这让你很惊讶吗 |
[06:15] | You’re not renting? | 你不租房子吗 |
[06:18] | You said you had two guys helping you move. | 你说有两个人会帮你搬东西的 |
[06:20] | They couldn’t get out of work. | 他们抽不开身 |
[06:22] | I’m trying to economize. | 我得尽量节省开支 |
[06:24] | This hotel’s cheap. | 这家宾馆更实惠 |
[06:26] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry. I just wanted to drop off some mail | 不好意思 我就是送几封信过来 |
[06:30] | and talk to you about something. | 顺便跟你谈点事 |
[06:33] | Of course. | 进来吧 |
[06:45] | Rache… | 瑞秋 |
[06:46] | Chris, that’s not why. | 克里斯 我不是为这个来的 |
[06:50] | We got to move on. | 我们得向前走了 |
[06:53] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[06:55] | Have you moved on? | 你已经向前走了吗 |
[06:59] | With who? Is it Phil? | 和谁 那个菲尔吗 |
[07:00] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈这个 |
[07:02] | I know that you’re worried about money. | 我知道你现在手头有点紧 |
[07:05] | – You’re trying to change the subject. – Yeah, | -你想扯开话题 -对 |
[07:07] | which you could have gleaned from, | 我刚才说过 |
[07:09] | “I don’t want to talk about this.” | “我不想谈这个” |
[07:11] | I got you a tryout | 我给你争取了一次试用机会 |
[07:13] | to be a part-time medical consultant on lawsuits. | 兼职法律诉讼的医学顾问 |
[07:16] | Wait, with your brother? | 等等 跟你兄弟共事吗 |
[07:19] | Have you completely forgotten the last time I saw him? | 我们上回见面的情形你都忘了吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah. That was five years ago. | 都是五年前的事了 |
[07:24] | Jamie had just found out that you’d been cheating on me | 杰米那时刚得知你背叛我 |
[07:26] | with your partner’s daughter. | 勾搭你合伙人的女儿 |
[07:27] | So it’s a little overreaction. My– | 他当时有点反应过度了 我 |
[07:29] | He broke my nose and then called me | 他打断了我的鼻子还说我 |
[07:31] | the most horrible person he’s ever met. | 是他这辈子见过最差劲的人 |
[07:36] | He shouldn’t have broken your nose. | 他不该打断你鼻子的 |
[07:59] | You know, texts, calls, and emails | 现在 短信 来电和邮件 |
[08:03] | all go to the same magic device these days. | 一个神奇的小机器就都有了 |
[08:05] | You only got to send one. | 而你只需择其一发一条就行了 |
[08:06] | Then it’s even weirder | 那这就更奇怪了 |
[08:08] | it took you so long to get down here. | 从楼上下来怎么要花你那么久的时间呢 |
[08:10] | Yeah, that’s a crazy mystery. | 这个嘛 是个令人抓狂的奥秘 |
[08:13] | It’s not like I got a department to run. | 好像我没有个部门要管理似的 |
[08:17] | This other magic device tells me that lead poisoning | 另一台神奇小机器告诉我 铅中毒 |
[08:20] | – wouldn’t cause all my symptoms. – True. | -不会引起我所有的症状 -没错 |
[08:23] | But it could cause the 5% that are real. | 但它会引起其中5%的真实症状 |
[08:29] | You think I’m a hypochondriac? | 你认为我是疑病症患者 |
[08:30] | Well, let me answer this way– maybe you’re imagining | 不如我这么回答你吧 或许你只是 |
[08:34] | that I think you’re a hypochondriac. | 在想像我认为你是疑病症患者 |
[08:35] | Look, my hand just started to shake. | 看 我的手开始颤抖了 |
[08:39] | It’s a side effect of these arthritis pills. | 这是这些关节炎药的副作用 |
[08:42] | Read the label. | 会读标签吗 |
[08:43] | I did… when I was typing it up, | 在我把它打出来的时候看到了 |
[08:45] | right before I slapped it on a bottle of sugar pills. | 然后把它贴在了一瓶糖罐上 |
[08:49] | You printed a fake label | 你打了张假标签 |
[08:53] | just to prove I’m a hypochondriac? | 就为了证明我是疑病症患者吗 |
[08:55] | Did it work? | 有效吗 |
[08:57] | It got you fired, you schmuck. | 有效地把你自己给炒了 你个蠢货 |
[09:03] | An hour to convince her to go with Dr. Kaufman, | 我花了一个小时才让她妥协配合考夫曼医生 |
[09:06] | and only then because he runs internal medicine. | 还只因为他主治的是内科 |
[09:10] | She wanted to leave the hospital entirely. | 她都不想待在这家医院了 |
[09:11] | My God, a woman getting better | 上帝 身体好转的女士 |
[09:13] | wants to leave the hospital? | 干嘛不想出院 |
[09:14] | If she’s getting better, it’s not because you made her | 如果她真是有所好转 那也不是因为 |
[09:16] | – feel like a fool. – It couldn’t be more because. | -你把她当傻子耍 -还能因为什么 |
[09:19] | If I hadn’t, she’d have diagnosed herself | 如果我没那么做 她会自我诊断出 |
[09:20] | with six new forms of cancer. | 六种新式肿瘤 |
[09:21] | She’d never leave. | 她就永远出不了院了 |
[09:22] | It’s hard enough dealing with my mom being sick. | 应付我生病的母亲已经够我烦的了 |
[09:25] | This juvenile– | 你的这种幼稚行为 |
[09:28] | Yeah? | 请说 |
[09:28] | Lisa, it’s gonna be okay, | 丽莎 你先别紧张 |
[09:30] | – but she’s in a-fib at 170. – Oh, God. | -她出现心房颤动 心率升至170次 -天 |
[09:32] | I think we should cardiovert while she’s unsedated. | 我觉得我们得趁她没昏倒前做心脏复率 |
[09:34] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[09:37] | A-fib’s at 170. | 房颤 心率170 |
[09:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:41] | I’m sorry she’s sick. | 很抱歉她真的病了 |
[09:43] | I’m not sorry I’m off the case. | 但我下岗了可不是我的错 |
[09:45] | You’re not off the case. | 你没下岗 |
[09:47] | You don’t think you can convince her– | 你不会以为你能说服她… |
[09:48] | No, no. You are staying on. | 当然不 你继续跟进 |
[09:50] | She just can’t know about it. | 她不知道就成 |
[10:01] | Top of the morning, Dr. Kaufman. | 早上好 考夫曼医生 |
[10:03] | Here’s the deal. | 你看这样如何 |
[10:05] | You copy me on all the imaging. | 你把所有图像拷给我 |
[10:06] | – I’ll have my guys run the lab tests. – No. | -我来让我的人做测试 -不 |
[10:09] | I thought you spoke to Cuddy. | 我以为你已经跟卡迪交流过了 |
[10:10] | Yeah. Then I spoke to the elder Cuddy, | 没错 我又跟年长版卡迪交流了下 |
[10:13] | who specifically requested you not be involved. | 她特别强调不要让你参与进来 |
[10:16] | Listen, Kauffy, you are perfectly competent, | 听着 考考 你完全能胜任你的工作 |
[10:20] | bordering on good, even. | 几乎算得上不错了 |
[10:21] | But you know I’m better. | 不过你知道我更出色 |
[10:23] | If you want, we can pretend it’s ’cause | 当然你可以把这归结为 |
[10:24] | I got a team and more resources. | 我有团队和资源优势 |
[10:26] | Either way, it’d be crazy to ignore my advice. | 不管怎样 无视我的建议都太疯狂了 |
[10:28] | It’s not gonna stop at advice. | 你不会满足于只提些建议的 |
[10:29] | You’re gonna start cutting me out, | 你会把我排除在外 |
[10:31] | go behind me to your girlfriend. | 背着我去找你女朋友商量 |
[10:32] | And if something goes wrong, | 而一旦有什么差池 |
[10:34] | still me standing up there alone at the M&M. | 我还得独自面对医疗事故调查 |
[10:36] | Please… | 求你了… |
[10:38] | Stay away from my patient. | 离我病人远点 |
[10:46] | Which button? | 哪个按钮 |
[10:48] | The one by your right hand | 你右手那个 |
[10:49] | with the design of the bed next to it and the arrows | 挨着床还有上下 |
[10:51] | – pointing up or down. – You bugged the room? | -指示箭头的那个 -你安了窃听器 |
[10:53] | I absolutely, without apology, will admit | 我问心无愧地承认 |
[10:56] | that someone may have allegedly done so. | 某人确实这样做了 |
[10:58] | Guess we can pass unethical and skip straight to illegal. | 看来我们从不道德直接转为违法了 |
[11:02] | Not according to the recent Supreme Court case | 详情请参加高法最新案例 |
[11:04] | of bite versus me. | “不服来咬我啊” |
[11:06] | Dr. Kaufman’s single. | 考夫曼医生还是单身 |
[11:07] | Did you know he went to Harvard Medical School? | 你知道他是哈佛医学院毕业的吗 |
[11:09] | Mom, stop yenta-ing for one minute! | 妈 您就消停一会儿行不行 |
[11:13] | If you want gloomy and unable to commit, | 如果你喜欢阴郁的调调和不敢负责的软蛋 |
[11:15] | then stick with the goyishe one. | 你就和那异教徒混在一起吧 |
[11:16] | This is completely unethical. Why are we listening to this? | 这真不道德 我们为啥要听这些 |
[11:18] | I know I’m a pain, but it’s impossible | 我知道我很烦 但是我没办法 |
[11:21] | – for me to work with you if you– – Fine, fine! | -和你们共事如果… -好吧好吧 |
[11:23] | Instead of a live stream, I’ll get a recap from Cuddy | 就算不听现场 我二十分钟后也会 |
[11:25] | 20 minutes later– thank you for saving America. | 从卡迪那知道的–谢谢你拯救了美国 |
[11:27] | Could be leukemia. | 可能是白血病 |
[11:30] | Anemia from taking over the marrow, | 肿瘤侵袭骨髓导致贫血 |
[11:32] | a-fib from infiltrating cardiac muscle. | 肿瘤侵袭心肌导致房颤 |
[11:34] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:40] | I was really hoping for a different diagnosis– | 我其实希望有别的诊断 |
[11:43] | One that Kaufman hadn’t already come up with. | 某个考夫曼还没想到的 |
[11:45] | He just started a bone-marrow biopsy. | 他刚开始做骨髓活检 |
[11:47] | – So we don’t need to do anything. – I don’t. | -那我们就什么都不用做了 -我不用 |
[11:50] | You do. Go to admitting. Find us a new case. | 但你用 去住院部给我们找个新病例来 |
[12:02] | Psst! Whaa! | 过来 |
[12:11] | Ddx. | 鉴别诊断 |
[12:12] | Um, we just did it. | 我们刚做完 |
[12:14] | No, we just did the fake one. | 不 我们刚做了个假的 |
[12:16] | Why do you think I let the truth fairy know about the bug? | 知道我干嘛让真理仙子知道窃听器的事吗 |
[12:18] | I was testing her. She failed. | 我在考验她 她没通过 |
[12:20] | She’s still a narc. | 她还跟缉毒刑警一样 |
[12:22] | Thiamine deficiency fits better than leukemia. | 硫胺素缺乏症比白血病更符合 |
[12:25] | You think she’s an alcoholic? | 你觉得她是个酒鬼 |
[12:27] | I had dinner with Arlene. I mixed her a gin and tonic. | 我和艾琳娜吃过饭 我想给她杯金汤力 |
[12:30] | And I’d run out of the tonic, | 不过我正好没汤力酒了 |
[12:32] | so I substituted sleeping pills. | 我就加了点安眠药 |
[12:34] | Next morning, she assumed | 第二天早上 她以为 |
[12:36] | the blackout was from the drinking. | 她意识缺失是因为喝多了 |
[12:38] | How many old ladies are used to | 有多少老妇人会习惯于 |
[12:40] | passing out from boozing? | 喝晕过去 |
[12:41] | The answer is the boozers. | 只有酒鬼 |
[12:45] | We’re gonna have to slip her the thiamine pills. | 我们得偷偷给她吃点硫胺素 |
[12:51] | We’ve got to run this by Cuddy. | 那我们得跟卡迪说一声 |
[12:55] | Why do you think I’m in such a bad mood? | 我不正为这事儿烦着呢嘛 |
[13:04] | Alcoholic? | 酗酒 |
[13:08] | Treatment’s very easy, safe. | 治疗方法简单 又安全 |
[13:12] | It’s literally a few vitamin pills. | 其实就是些维他命药片嘛 |
[13:14] | It’ll fix her heart, | 不仅能修复心脏问题 |
[13:16] | and it won’t interfere with the biopsy Kaufman’s running. | 还不会影响到考夫曼进行的活检 |
[13:20] | Put ’em in an antacid bottle. | 把它们放在抗酸药的药瓶里 |
[13:23] | Just tell her it’s for stomach problems. | 就告诉她是治胃病的 |
[13:30] | I have to ask her about this. | 我得问问她 |
[13:32] | Of course. Absolutely. | 当然 完全同意 |
[13:35] | You’ll ask. She’ll deny. | 你问了 她否认 |
[13:37] | You’ll push it. She’ll get offended. | 你再问 她觉得被冒犯了 |
[13:38] | You’ll be exactly where you are now, | 这和现在情况一模一样 |
[13:40] | except it’ll be harder to treat. | 只不过想治她更难了 |
[13:42] | You’ve absolutely got to do that. | 真是个绝妙的主意 |
[13:43] | I don’t think she’ll lie to me. | 她不会骗我的 |
[13:44] | She just spent the last five years | 过去的五年中 |
[13:47] | going south of the border down Mexico way. | 她差点就奔向南面墨西哥边境了 |
[13:50] | We have our issues, but since dad died, | 我们是有问题 但是自从父亲过世以后 |
[13:52] | we tell each other the truth when asked directly. | 只要直接问 我们都会实话实说的 |
[13:56] | It’s important to us. | 这点对我们很重要 |
[14:02] | Addicts lie. | 瘾君子没实话 |
[14:19] | Can I speak to mom alone? | 我能跟妈单独聊下吗 |
[14:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:27] | You’re scaring me, Lisa. | 你吓到我了 丽莎 |
[14:30] | Mom, I think your drinking is causing your heart problems. | 妈 我认为你的心脏问题是酗酒造成的 |
[14:35] | Is this about the champagne? She ordered– | 你是说那杯香槟 她要了… |
[14:40] | Patsy and Anne told me last week | 帕特茜和安妮跟我说上周 |
[14:43] | you lost control at the museum luncheon. | 你在博物馆午宴上喝多了 |
[14:45] | You’re talking to my friends behind my back. | 你居然背着我去问我朋友 |
[14:48] | We are all concerned. Just tell me honestly… | 我们是关心你 实话实说… |
[14:51] | How much have you been drinking? | 你最近到底喝了多少酒 |
[14:56] | I may be your patient, but I am still your mother. | 我也许是你的病人 但我还是你妈 |
[15:00] | And I’m telling you I am not a drunk. | 我告诉你 我不是酒鬼 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:24] | For your stomach pains. | 这是治胃痛的 |
[15:50] | If something like that comes up again, just… | 如果再有那样的事 |
[15:54] | Do what you need to do. | 该做什么就做什么吧 |
[15:55] | – And keep you out of it? – Yeah. | -不用告诉你吗 -是 |
[15:58] | I am being a coward, | 我现在畏首畏尾 |
[16:00] | which is exactly why doctors shouldn’t treat | 这正是为什么医生不应该 |
[16:02] | their own families. | 治疗自家人的原因 |
[16:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[16:07] | You were right, as usual. | 你又对了 |
[16:12] | The hitting you was not optimal. | 打了你是我考虑欠佳 |
[16:15] | I was going through my own divorce at the time. | 我那时正处理自己的离婚问题 |
[16:18] | I have had years of therapy. | 我这些年一直在做心理治疗 |
[16:20] | Now when I get mad, | 现在我生气时 |
[16:21] | I do some deep breathing, squeeze my stress ball. | 我会做做深呼吸 攥攥压力球 |
[16:24] | Hey, I kind of deserved it. | 我也算应得的 |
[16:27] | That’s for sure. | 那肯定 |
[16:30] | Here’s the deal. | 你看这样行不行 |
[16:32] | I do a lot of med-mal insurance. | 我是做医疗过失保险的 |
[16:34] | I need a new non-testifying expert. | 我需要一个新的不作证专家 |
[16:36] | I’ll give you one case as a tryout. | 我会给你个案例测试一下 |
[16:37] | You kick ass, I put you on retainer. | 你做得好我们就签协议 |
[16:39] | Average 15 hours a week, it’s 50 a year. | 平均一周15小时 一年的报酬五开头 |
[16:42] | 50 what? | 五什么 |
[16:44] | You kidding? $50,000. | 当然是五万 |
[16:47] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[16:49] | You drive a soft bargain. | 你也没得讨价还价 |
[16:51] | You got to sign an N.D.A. | 你得签保密协定 |
[16:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:54] | Is this…? | 这是… |
[16:56] | Uh, that’s a case I’m about to settle. | 这案子我就要处理完了 |
[16:59] | I rep a giant pizza-delivery company. | 我代表一家批萨外送公司 |
[17:01] | Driver hit that kid, messed up his legs. | 司机撞了个孩子 把他腿撞坏了 |
[17:04] | And gave him a microbleed in his brain, right? | 还导致了微量脑出血吗 |
[17:06] | What? No. | 什么 当然没 |
[17:09] | This little white mark. | 这个小白点 |
[17:11] | Your predecessor checked, so did the kid’s doctors. | 你的前任和那孩子的医生都查过了 |
[17:14] | I don’t know what that is, but he’s fine. | 我不知道那是什么 不过孩子没事 |
[17:17] | Probably. But if there’s any doubt– | 也许 不过如果有任何疑问… |
[17:21] | It’s a multimillion-dollar case. | 这个案子涉及数百万美元 |
[17:22] | We’re settling in two days. | 我们两天内就要谈妥了 |
[17:24] | Lay off it, okay? | 别管它了 好吗 |
[17:25] | Okay. You’re right. | 好 你说的对 |
[17:27] | I’m off. | 我不管了 |
[17:41] | She spiked a fever. It’s 102. | 她开始发烧了 38.9度 |
[17:46] | That means I was wrong about the thiamine deficiency. | 也就是说不是硫胺素缺乏症 |
[17:48] | You were wrong about the alcoholism. | 也不是酗酒 |
[17:50] | True dat. | 顶一个 |
[17:52] | It’s actually looking more and more like leukemia. | 确实越来越像白血病了 |
[17:54] | Kaufman rushed the biopsies. It’s not cancer. | 考夫曼加急了活检 不是癌症 |
[17:58] | So there’s a bright side… | 那还是有好的一面嘛… |
[18:00] | Kaufman was wrong too. | 考夫曼也错了 |
[18:13] | – Ddx. – Okay… | -鉴别诊断 -好吧… |
[18:16] | What disease can turn Cuddy’s mother | 什么病把卡迪母亲变成了 |
[18:18] | into a coma patient named Stewart? | 这位名叫斯图尔特的植物人呢 |
[18:21] | Lupus? | 狼疮 |
[18:24] | We got fired from that case. We’re moving on. | 她妈妈不归我们管了 生活还得继续 |
[18:27] | – We were already fired. – By the patient. | -我们早就下岗了 -那只是病人说的 |
[18:29] | This time by Cuddy, so it’s real. | 这次卡迪放话了 这是真下岗了 |
[18:31] | She somehow realized that | 她终于意识到 |
[18:33] | her completely unworkable system | 她那不可行的做法 |
[18:34] | was completely unworkable. | 确实不可行 |
[18:36] | Okay, pop quiz, hot shots– | 好了 随堂检测 |
[18:39] | I chose vegetable Stew for a reason. | 我选植物人小斯不是没有道理的 |
[18:41] | You got 60 seconds, no “Hintsies.” | 给你们六十秒 没有提示哦 |
[18:45] | You’re not gonna talk to us? | 你不跟我们说话了吗 |
[18:47] | Exactly. You’re gonna have to — hey! | 没错 你们要 — 嘿 |
[18:49] | You’re good. | 你可以啊 |
[18:51] | So this is just a test? | 这就是个测验吗 |
[18:53] | Pupils fixed and dilated– | 瞳孔静止扩张 |
[18:55] | an addict, | 瘾君子 |
[18:56] | found with an empty bottle of phenobarb next to him. | 被发现时身边有一瓶空的安眠药 |
[18:59] | How is this a mystery? It’s an overdose. | 这有什么神秘的 服药过量而已 |
[19:02] | Glutethimide! | 苯乙哌啶酮 |
[19:03] | Script filled last year. | 去年开的药 |
[19:04] | Could mimic fixed and dilated without the brain death… | 可能造成类似瞳孔静止扩张却不会脑死亡 |
[19:07] | Except he’ll just get better on his own, | 但他只能自己好起来 |
[19:10] | so why would you take this case? | 那我们为什么要接这病例 |
[19:12] | Because House doesn’t care about the treatment | 因为豪斯不关心治疗方法 |
[19:14] | as long as the case is interesting. | 只要这病例有趣 |
[19:16] | I’ll do a blood draw | 我抽点血 |
[19:18] | and put glutethimide on the tox screen. | 然后把苯乙哌啶酮加入到毒素检测当中 |
[19:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:27] | You thought that case was interesting? | 你觉得那病例有意思吗 |
[19:29] | Oh, guess we’re still on Arlene. | 看来我们其实没下岗 |
[19:31] | Aren’t there other ways of keeping Masters occupied? | 还有其它方法能让马斯特斯别挡道吗 |
[19:34] | Not according to my sexual harassment seminar. | 我的性骚扰学会表示无能为力 |
[19:39] | Maybe it’s not hypochondria. | 也许不是多疑病 |
[19:42] | She said she gets a lot of rashes. | 她说她常起疹子 |
[19:43] | Add the fever– | 加上发烧 |
[19:44] | Sounds like autoimmune, S.L.E. | 听上去像免疫病 系统性红斑狼疮症 |
[19:47] | Congratulations, you can think exactly like | 恭喜恭喜 你终于学会像半瓶醋直晃荡的 |
[19:49] | a semi-competent internist. | 内科医生那样诊断病人 |
[19:51] | Kaufman’s starting her on prednisone. | 考夫曼正要开始给她用强的松 |
[19:54] | But the heart problems were first. | 但她最先出现的是心脏问题 |
[19:57] | Endocarditis. | 会不会是心内膜炎 |
[19:59] | With no murmurs? | 听诊时没有杂音吗 |
[20:00] | It’s usually a late sign. | 通常晚期才会出现杂音 |
[20:01] | Echo showed pristine valves. | 心脏超声显示瓣膜完全正常 |
[20:03] | Below the resolving threshold. | 只能说明其异常程度不高于仪器分辨率 |
[20:04] | Kaufman’s prednisone | 考夫曼用强的松治疗 |
[20:06] | will suppress her immune system–could kill her. | 将抑制她的免疫系统 她也许会有生命危险 |
[20:12] | You got to tell him it’s endocarditis. | 你得告诉他有可能是心内膜炎 |
[20:15] | Check the wiretap. | 去听听窃听器就知道了 |
[20:16] | His I.D. guy’s been putting the same argument to him. | 给他设计智力的家伙一直在跟他理论呢 |
[20:18] | He can’t convince him. You think I got a better shot? | 如果他说服不了他 你觉得我有可能吗 |
[20:20] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[20:27] | We switch her meds. | 我们给她换药 |
[20:29] | We get a solution of broad-spectrum antibiotics, | 去找点广谱抗生素的溶液 |
[20:31] | stick it in an I.V. bag marked for prednisone. | 注射到一个标着”强的松”的输液袋里 |
[20:33] | Kaufman can only be there a few times a day. | 考夫曼一天也去不了几次 |
[20:36] | Tell Arlene you’re from the pharmacy, switch ’em out. | 告诉艾琳你是药剂科的 直接把药换了 |
[20:38] | This is nuts. This is way too complicated. | 你疯了吗 把事情搞得太复杂了 |
[20:41] | It’s hanging an I.V. Bag! | 只是挂一袋点滴而以 |
[20:42] | If the attending doesn’t know what she’s on, | 如果主治医生不知道给她用的是什么药 |
[20:43] | the risk of drug reaction– | 出现用药反应的风险 |
[20:45] | What risk? We know how he’s treating her. | 哪有什么风险 我们知道他下的所有处方 |
[20:46] | We bugged the room. | 我们连窃听器都装了 |
[20:47] | This is not about information! | 这不仅仅涉及能不能掌握信息 |
[20:49] | We’re talking ethical and legal violations | 我们要做的事情违反医德 违反法律 |
[20:50] | on a scale that should make even you puke! | 如此严重的错误 连你都应该觉得恶心 |
[20:52] | She’s dying! | 她要死了 |
[20:53] | That doesn’t mean we should all go to jail to save her! | 那我们也不能为了救她统统进监狱 |
[21:02] | You’re losing control because… | 你现在情绪失控 |
[21:05] | this is your girlfriend’s mom. | 因为病人是你丈母娘 |
[21:09] | You gonna run this by Cuddy? | 你要跟卡迪商量一下吗 |
[21:12] | No. | 不 |
[21:13] | She said to keep her out of it. | 她说了不要牵扯到她 |
[21:15] | Do what we need to do. | 该怎么办就直接去办 |
[21:16] | Look, I know what I’m suggesting | 我知道我要你们去干的事情 |
[21:18] | is completely screwed up. | 完完全全不靠谱 |
[21:20] | That’s because this situation | 这也是因为出现了现在这种 |
[21:21] | is completely screwed up. | 彻底不靠谱的情况 |
[21:23] | Do it, or you’re fired. | 要么干 要么卷铺盖走人 |
[21:31] | We stick together, he can’t fire all three of us. | 我们团结一致 他总不能解雇我们所有人 |
[21:35] | Give me a prescription pad. | 给我一本处方笺 |
[21:36] | Why are you doing this? | 你要那东西干什么 |
[21:38] | Because I think it’s endocarditis, | 因为我觉得她得了心内膜炎 |
[21:39] | and I think the prednisone will kill her. | 而且我认为强的松会置她于死地 |
[21:43] | Now, I forgot my prescription pad. | 我忘带我自己的处方笺了 |
[21:56] | Am I a horrible person? | 我是不是人品有问题 |
[21:58] | I used to win awards for volunteer work. | 我曾经因为义务参加志愿者活动而获奖 |
[22:01] | I went to Guatemala and fixed cleft palates. | 我曾经去危地马拉做腭裂修补手术 |
[22:04] | Now we’re sitting back letting Chase do our dirty work. | 可现在我们却躲在这儿 让奇斯承担风险 |
[22:07] | We’re doing the right thing– | 我们选择不参与其中 |
[22:09] | – stay out of it. – I don’t know. | -是对的 -我分不清对错 |
[22:10] | I don’t know about anything anymore. | 我好像对任何事情都无法分清对错 |
[22:13] | Then this thing with the kid, Rachel’s brother– | 但现在那个小孩的事 瑞秋她兄弟 |
[22:18] | Stay out of that too. | 那件事情你也别参和 |
[22:19] | A, radiologists experts, | 首先 放射科医生说没有出血 |
[22:21] | unlike you, said no bleed. | 人家是专家 跟你不同 |
[22:22] | B, you yourself said it’s probably not. | 第二 你自己也不能断定 |
[22:24] | C, you’ve got no doctor-patient relationship. | 第三 你不是那个小孩子的医生 |
[22:27] | D, you’ll lose your consulting job. | 第四 你会丢掉这份当顾问的工作 |
[22:28] | E, your ex will kill you. | 第五 你前妻会杀了你 |
[22:30] | F, I’m running out of alphabet here. | 第六 我快数不过来了 |
[22:34] | You do it? | 你干好了 |
[22:36] | Had the bag, walking towards the room, | 我正拿着输液袋往病房走 |
[22:38] | and Cuddy’s sister says, “Hey, Dr. Chase.” | 卡迪妹妹跟我打招呼 “奇斯医生你好” |
[22:40] | I met her at that charity event last year. | 去年的一次慈善活动上我见过她 |
[22:43] | One of you two has got to do this. | 这事只能你们两个去干了 |
[22:44] | I met Arlene at the same benefit. | 那次我也在 |
[22:46] | Conveniently. | 这借口真不错 |
[22:47] | Come on, don’t ask me. | 省省吧 别指望我 |
[22:49] | I don’t even know if I believe it’s endo– | 我都不知道我自己怎么想的 是不是 |
[22:53] | Damn it. It’s Rachel’s brother. | 该死 是瑞秋的兄弟 |
[22:55] | He wants me to check out some new case. | 有个新案子 他想让我帮忙看看 |
[22:56] | Conveniently. | 这借口也很不错呀 |
[22:59] | It’s a tryout. I need this job. | 这是次试用机会 我需要这份工作 |
[23:03] | I got to do this. | 我必须得去 |
[23:05] | So you’re just gonna ditch us, run off, | 你打算撇下我们不管 临阵脱逃 |
[23:07] | and work on some other case? | 去研究你那个案子 |
[23:20] | Are you Timothy’s mom? | 你是帝莫西的妈妈吧 |
[23:22] | – Yeah. – My name is Christopher Taub. | -是呀 -我叫克里斯托弗·陶博 |
[23:24] | I’m a doctor at Princeton Plainsboro. | 我是普林斯顿普雷斯波罗医院的医生 |
[23:27] | I saw your son’s file. | 我看过你儿子的病志 |
[23:28] | I think he might have a very small bleed in his brain. | 我觉得他可能有一处小范围的脑出血 |
[23:31] | Wait, you– you saw his file? | 等等 你说你看过他的病志 |
[23:34] | H-how do you even know who we are? I never– | 你怎么能知道我们的情况 我从没 |
[23:36] | Your son could die of a brain hemorrhage. | 你儿子有可能因脑出血而死去 |
[23:38] | He needs a cerebral angiogram today. | 今天他得去做个脑血管造影检查 |
[23:40] | Get in your car and meet me at the hospital. | 立即开车带他去医院 我在那儿等你 |
[23:45] | Timothy, we’re gonna go see the doctor. | 帝莫西 我们得去趟医院 |
[23:55] | Another pop quiz. | 一道脑筋急转弯 |
[23:57] | How many idiot doctors does it take to switch an I.V.? | 换一袋点滴需要几个愚蠢的医生才能完成 |
[24:01] | The longer we wait, | 我们等的时间越长 |
[24:03] | the more the prednisone is gonna kill her immune system. | 强的松抑制她免疫系统的时间也就越长 |
[24:05] | Forget playing pharmacist. | 现在也别装什么药剂师了 |
[24:07] | Mom naps every afternoon. | 丈母娘每天下午都要睡觉 |
[24:08] | Wait by the room. | 在病房门口等着 |
[24:09] | When she falls asleep, get the sister out somehow. | 等她睡着 想办法把妹妹支开 |
[24:17] | Hi, Dr. Cuddy, is now a good time to talk? | 卡迪医生你好 有时间吗 我想跟你谈谈 |
[24:19] | Not really. | 我忙着呢 |
[24:21] | So, um, you know how you had us consulting | 你还记得你之前找我们去会诊 |
[24:24] | and then stopped having us consult? | 然后又禁止我们继续参诊的事吧 |
[24:25] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还没走 |
[24:28] | Um, well, I think the stopping | 我感觉你的禁令 |
[24:30] | might have stopped. | 似乎不起作用了 |
[24:32] | House put me on this weird case | 豪斯让我负责一个奇怪的病例 |
[24:34] | where there’s no treatment– | 可已没有可用的治疗了 |
[24:36] | I think maybe to distract me. | 我觉得他是在分散我的注意力 |
[24:38] | Uh, and they’ve been acting odd. | 而且他们最近行动很诡秘 |
[24:39] | I’ll look into it. | 我会去调查一下 |
[24:42] | Thank you for coming to me. | 谢谢你来告诉我 |
[24:43] | Because I’m–I’m worried that he’s switching | 我来是因为我担心他打算 |
[24:46] | your mother’s medications. | 偷偷换掉你母亲的药物 |
[24:50] | I checked with the pharmacy– | 我问过药剂科了 |
[24:51] | Dr. Chase got prednisone and antibiotics | 奇斯医生给我的昏迷病人开了强的松 |
[24:53] | for my coma patient, which wouldn’t treat him, | 和抗生素 显然对他不起作用 |
[24:56] | but could treat conditions that cause… | 但能用来治疗可以导致… |
[25:00] | heart failure. | 心衰的疾病 |
[25:06] | You told me to keep you out of it, | 你让我别牵扯到你 |
[25:08] | do what I needed to do. | 我该怎么办就怎么办 |
[25:09] | What the hell did you think that meant? | 不然那话还有什么意思 |
[25:11] | I meant, like, if you had to slip her | 我说的是 如果你要偷偷给她 |
[25:12] | a few more vitamin pills or something. | 喂几片维生素之类 当然可以 |
[25:13] | This is life-threatening! | 现在这可是要出人命的 |
[25:15] | It’s illegal. | 是违法的 |
[25:17] | I wasn’t expecting something like this. | 我没想到你会做出这样的事来 |
[25:19] | Only because you intentionally weren’t thinking about it | 没想到是因为你故意不往那方面想 |
[25:21] | ’cause you don’t want to make any tough decisions. | 因为你不想做任何艰难的决定 |
[25:26] | Are you completely sure it’s endocarditis? | 你肯定是心内膜炎吗 |
[25:31] | That’s not a real question. | 这算什么问题 |
[25:33] | Endocarditis fits better than the alternatives. | 相比较而言 心内膜炎更符合她的症状 |
[25:42] | We’re having a little trouble hanging the right I.V. | 我们想给她用正确的药 但遇到了点困难 |
[25:47] | The fastest way is with you help. | 最快的解决办法是请你来帮忙 |
[26:02] | Where’d Julia go? | 茱莉娅去哪儿了 |
[26:03] | She’s got a family. | 她有一家子人等着照顾呢 |
[26:05] | I’ve got a family. | 我也有一家子人要照顾呀 |
[26:07] | Three kids and a husband– that’s a family. | 三个孩子加一个老公 这才叫一家子 |
[26:10] | You were always tougher on me than Julia. | 你对我的标准总是比茱莉娅高 |
[26:13] | – Why is that? – I’m not. | -这是为什么呀 -我没有 |
[26:16] | I was thinking about when you made me run | 我还记得你逼着我去争取 |
[26:18] | for yearbook editor– I didn’t want to. | 学年纪念册的编辑职位 我根本不想去 |
[26:20] | I didn’t have a social life my whole senior year. | 高三整整一年我没参加任何社交活动 |
[26:22] | You let Julia do whatever she wanted. | 你允许茱莉娅做任何她喜欢的事情 |
[26:24] | We’re debating 12th grade now? | 我们一定要现在争论你高三的事情吗 |
[26:27] | Like anything’s changed. | 就像现在跟那时候不一样似的 |
[26:28] | What do you want, Lisa? | 丽莎 你到底想要什么 |
[26:29] | Do you want to hear I love you both the same? | 你想让我告诉你我对你们的爱是一样的 |
[26:32] | Of course I do. | 这是当然的 |
[26:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:38] | But times like this, | 但每到这种时候 |
[26:41] | when we argue, it reminds me… | 当我们吵架的时候 总让我感到 |
[26:44] | I have more in common with her. | 我跟她更合得来 |
[26:46] | She’s nicer to me. | 她对我更好 |
[26:49] | I love you both… | 我同样地爱你们两个 |
[26:53] | But I like her more than you. | 但我更喜欢她 |
[27:13] | I called you three times. | 我给你打了三个电话 |
[27:15] | My phone wasn’t exactly on. | 我的电话没开 |
[27:17] | I figure I’ll be getting some angry calls | 我准备好在放射科送来血管造影报告后 |
[27:19] | once radiology sends back the angiogram. | 接到多通骂人的电话 |
[27:21] | They already did. | 结果已经送回来了 |
[27:23] | Here… | 在这儿呢 |
[27:25] | This is what you saw. | 你看到的就是这个 |
[27:28] | It’s an anatomical variant of the skull– | 是一处头骨的解剖变异 |
[27:30] | the bone in proximity to a blood vessel. | 这块骨头紧挨着一条血管 |
[27:33] | There was nothing wrong with him. | 他没什么问题 |
[27:36] | That was reason “G.” | 这是第七个原因 |
[27:39] | That’s good news for him. | 对他来说 真是好消息 |
[27:50] | – Lungs clear? -Diffuse wheezing, | -肺子正常吗 -弥散性喘鸣音 |
[27:52] | tightness, pruritis. | 胸闷 皮肤瘙痒 |
[27:54] | It’s an allergic reaction. | 发生了过敏反应 |
[27:57] | Looks like. Doesn’t make any sense. | 看起来像是 但这说不通呀 |
[27:59] | She’s on prednisone. | 给他用着强的松呢 |
[28:00] | How could she get an allergic reaction? | 她怎么可能出现过敏反应 |
[28:08] | I switched out the antibiotics, | 我把抗生素换掉了 |
[28:10] | put her back on prednisone– her breathing’s normal. | 重新给她用上了强的松 她呼吸正常了 |
[28:12] | But the a-fib’s back, and her fever’s up. | 但房颤的症状又出现了 体温也变得更高 |
[28:14] | Allergy’s got to be due to our antibiotics. | 过敏肯定是因为我们给她用的抗生素 |
[28:16] | Does Kaufman know what we did? | 考夫曼知道我们干的这些事吗 |
[28:18] | – That’s good. – No, that is terrible! | -很好 -不 糟糕极了 |
[28:21] | He doesn’t know that she got worse on antibiotics, | 他不知道她情况变差是由于抗生素的原因 |
[28:22] | so now he’s thinking endocarditis. | 所以现在他会考虑心内膜炎的可能 |
[28:24] | He’ll put her back on the antibiotics | 他会再一次给她注射 |
[28:26] | that almost suffocated her. | 几乎让她窒息的抗生素 |
[28:27] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[28:31] | We push through this. | 坚持到底 |
[28:33] | It started in the heart. | 一切症状都是心脏引起的 |
[28:34] | Endocarditis still fits. | 心内膜炎依旧符合病情 |
[28:35] | It’s just got to be fungal. | 只是可能是由真菌引起的 |
[28:37] | We have to switch Kaufman’s antibiotics | 我们得把考夫曼开的抗生素换成 |
[28:38] | for amphotericin B. | 两性霉素B |
[28:39] | I don’t know if you’re right. I don’t care. | 我不知道你的判断是否正确 无所谓对错 |
[28:41] | But we are gonna end up killing this woman | 如果我们还要继续偷偷换药 |
[28:43] | if we keep confusing her attending | 而误导她的主治医生 |
[28:45] | with these secret meds. | 她早晚得被我们害死 |
[28:46] | I don’t care about confusing the attending! | 我不管她的主治医生有没有被误导 |
[28:47] | I want this woman– | 我只要这个病人 |
[28:48] | We’re not talking about simple antibiotics anymore. | 我们现在讨论的已不是简单的抗生素了 |
[28:50] | Amphotericin B is dangerous in itself. | 两性霉素B本身就很危险 |
[28:53] | It’s a poison. That’s why it kills fungi. | 它就是种毒药 所以才能杀死真菌 |
[28:55] | It’ll give her fever, chills– | 会让她发烧 打寒颤 |
[28:56] | Which she already has, | 她已经有这些症状了 |
[28:58] | which will help us hide it. | 正好可以帮助我们隐瞒 |
[28:59] | I don’t think I can take a risk like that. | 我觉得我不能冒这么大的风险 |
[29:00] | Well, then you shouldn’t have let her fire me! | 那你最开始就不应该让她炒我鱿鱼 |
[29:07] | Look, all you have to do is switch the I.V.S again. | 听着 你只要再去换一下她的输液袋 |
[29:11] | This has blown up on you once already. | 这样做已经出过一次状况了 |
[29:13] | – He’s right. – Yep. | -他说得对 -是呀 |
[29:18] | I’m so sorry I got you guys into this. | 给你们惹上这样的麻烦 真对不起 |
[29:20] | You should go. | 你们可以走了 |
[29:31] | – I’m right. – I know. | -我是对的 -我知道 |
[29:32] | And I’ll do it, but… | 我会照你说的做 可是 |
[29:49] | I agree. Fungal endocarditis fits. | 我同意 是真菌性心内膜炎 |
[29:54] | But we still have to tell your mother. | 但我们还是要告知你母亲 |
[29:59] | I don’t want to tell her, not at all. | 我不想告诉她 真的不想 |
[30:01] | But the patient is the highest priority. | 但病人才是最重要的 |
[30:06] | I’m kicking you out of your office. | 我要把你从你自己的办公室里驱逐出去 |
[30:10] | Yes, you. | 没错 就是你 |
[30:12] | This is not her office yet. | 这里还不是她的办公室呢 |
[30:33] | If you tell anyone, | 你敢透露给任何人 |
[30:37] | I will get you thrown out of med school, | 我就让医学院开除你 |
[30:40] | and I will destroy your career. | 毁掉你的职业前途 |
[30:45] | I’ve thought about that. | 我考虑过了 |
[30:50] | Lying about me… | 撒谎害我 |
[30:53] | won’t work. | 是没用的 |
[30:56] | Everybody knows your reputation. | 所有人都知道你的作风 |
[30:58] | True… | 没错 |
[31:00] | But I won’t have to lie. | 可我用不着撒谎 |
[31:02] | Buried in your coma patient’s big, big file | 在你那位昏迷病人厚厚的资料中 |
[31:07] | is a form that doesn’t allow treatment | 有一张表 |
[31:09] | without the expressed consent of the relatives. | 写着未经家属同意不得治疗 |
[31:17] | – Wait… – You drew blood. | -等等 -你抽了他的血 |
[31:19] | And that’s not just a screwup. | 这可不止是医疗失误 |
[31:21] | It’s criminal assault. | 而是伤害罪 |
[31:26] | – But you told me – No. As you may recall… | -可你让我 -我没有 你该记得的 |
[31:35] | You set me up? | 你陷害我 |
[31:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:46] | Because this patient is the highest priority. | 因为这位病人对我至关重要 |
[32:33] | You made her think i was hiding her son being sick! | 你让她以为我隐瞒了她儿子的病情 |
[32:36] | She scuttled the settlement. She reported me to the bar. | 她撕毁协议 还向律师协会告发我 |
[32:39] | I got to deal with that crap now. | 我现在官司缠身 |
[32:41] | I will sue you for slander, for tortious interference, | 我要告你诽谤 侵权干扰 |
[32:45] | and anything else I can use to destroy you. | 用所有我能想到的手段毁了你 |
[32:50] | Oh, and my sister says stay out of her life… | 还有 瑞秋说她不想见到你 |
[32:55] | You failure. | 你这败类 |
[32:58] | Five years of therapy. | 五年的理疗白费了 |
[33:06] | Dr. Kaufman? | 考夫曼医生 |
[33:09] | I need to speak with you and the patient alone. | 我需要跟你和病人单独谈谈 |
[33:15] | I’m skipping the credentials committee. | 我要越过审查委员会 |
[33:18] | I’m going straight to the State Board | 直接向州管理局 |
[33:20] | and reporting you for… | 举报你的… |
[33:22] | what you’ve done is so off the spectrum, | 你所作所为如此恶劣 |
[33:25] | I don’t know there’s a specific name for it. | 我都不知道该怎么形容 |
[33:26] | I think he’s talking to you. | 他好像是在跟你说话 |
[33:28] | Marty, calm down. | 马帝 冷静 |
[33:30] | And you–what you did is worse. | 还有你 你更过分 |
[33:32] | He’s an insane lunatic. | 他是精神失常的疯子 |
[33:33] | You’re the Dean of Medicine! | 可你是院长啊 |
[33:35] | I want you off my case. | 我不许你再插手我的治疗 |
[33:36] | That’s exactly right. | 这就对了 |
[33:37] | Don’t get excited. You’re fired too. | 别高兴得太早 你也给我走人 |
[33:39] | – What? – I’ll never get away from House or my daughter | -什么 -只要我留在这家医院 |
[33:42] | if I stay here. | 就永远别想摆脱我女儿和豪斯 |
[33:43] | Transfer me to Princeton General. | 把我转到普林斯顿综合医院 |
[33:45] | Mom… | 妈 |
[33:47] | You’re very ill, and you’re very angry. | 你病得很重 而且极度气恼 |
[33:50] | You really think now is the right time | 你觉得现在 |
[33:52] | to make a decision like this? | 做这种决定合适吗 |
[33:54] | You lied to me and betrayed me. | 你欺骗背叛了我 |
[33:56] | Do you think I really care | 你觉得 |
[33:58] | what you consider a good idea anymore? | 我会在乎你的意见吗 |
[34:15] | I’ll get the ambulance. | 我去安排救护车 |
[34:21] | Happy? | 高兴了吗 |
[34:34] | I can’t believe it. | 怎么会这样 |
[34:40] | What just happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:43] | You just killed her. | 你刚刚害死了她 |
[34:49] | Are you blaming me? | 你还怪我 |
[34:52] | This is all because you’re so arrogant, | 全都是因为你的傲慢自负 |
[34:54] | you goaded her into firing you! | 是你刺激她炒掉你的 |
[34:57] | Actually, my mistakes started a little after that, | 事实上 我的错误是从被炒掉之后开始的 |
[34:59] | when I agreed to your brilliant scheme | 我错就错在同意了你的天才决定 |
[35:01] | to keep me on the case after she’d fired me off it. | 在被炒掉之后仍然越俎代庖 |
[35:04] | She would have left the hospital. | 不这样她可能会转院 |
[35:05] | Only ’cause you would have let her, like you did just now. | 要你同意她才能转 就像刚才那样 |
[35:07] | You think I can control her? | 你以为我控制得了她 |
[35:09] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen you try. | 谁知道呢 都没见你试过 |
[35:10] | I have been rebelling against this woman my entire life. | 我从小到大都在跟这个女人斗争 |
[35:13] | Here’s what I’ve seen. | 据我亲眼所见 |
[35:15] | She insults you, you complain to me. | 她伤害你 你就跟我抱怨 |
[35:18] | I drug her at dinner, you never let her know. | 宴会上我给她下药 你没告诉她 |
[35:20] | We slip her medicine, happens behind her back. | 我们换她的药 也完全不让她知道 |
[35:22] | You never confront her… | 你从不违抗她 |
[35:25] | And it pisses me off. | 这让我很生气 |
[35:30] | Are you taking this persally? | 你因为这些事生我的气 |
[35:33] | She leaves, she dies. | 她一出院 必死无疑 |
[35:35] | One day… | 总有一天 |
[35:38] | maybe a week from now, maybe a year from now, | 或者一周以后 或者一年以后 |
[35:41] | you’re gonna decide that the man sleeping next to you | 你会认定是睡在你身边的这个人 |
[35:43] | killed your mother. | 害死了你母亲 |
[35:48] | Get me my patient back. | 去把我的病人抢回来 |
[35:56] | This is really bad, Lise. | 丽莎 你搞什么 |
[35:57] | I swear to God, Jules, I will call security! | 茱莉娅 对天发誓 我要叫保安了 |
[36:13] | I asked you before why you were tough on me. | 之前我问你为什么对我不好 |
[36:15] | – I wasn’t. – You were. | -我没有 -你有 |
[36:17] | And I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[36:20] | You see something in me that you didn’t see in Julia | 你在我身上看到某些不同于茱莉娅 |
[36:23] | and you didn’t see in you… | 不同于你的东西 |
[36:25] | a type of ambition, a type of brains. | 我有抱负 有头脑 |
[36:27] | That’s why you rode me. | 所以你才苛求于我 |
[36:30] | You made me yearbook editor, summa undergrad, | 是你让我成为年鉴编辑 优秀毕业生 |
[36:33] | A.O.A. in med school. | 医学院荣誉学会成员 |
[36:36] | The only time I ever see light in your eyes | 只有在听我谈工作的时候 |
[36:38] | is when you hear me talking about my job. | 你的眼里才会有光芒闪过 |
[36:44] | The reason you keep coming to see me in the clinic | 你不停地来门诊找我 |
[36:48] | is because you trust me. | 是因为你信任我 |
[36:50] | You trust my medical judgment. | 你信任我的医学判断 |
[36:54] | So here it is. | 以下是我的判断 |
[36:56] | If you transfer to Princeton General, | 转到普林斯顿综合医院 |
[36:59] | you’ll be treated well, and you’ll die. | 他们态度会很好 可是你会死 |
[37:02] | If you stay here with House, | 留下接受豪斯的治疗 |
[37:04] | you’ll be treated badly, but you’ll live. | 他会很恶劣 但你能活下去 |
[37:10] | I don’t care if I have to slash the tires | 妈 哪怕要扎破 |
[37:12] | of every ambulance in this bay, mom. | 急救站所有救护车的轮胎 |
[37:16] | I am not letting you leave my hospital. | 我也不会让你离开我的医院 |
[37:22] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[37:25] | I got it. How you feeling, mom? | 我来 妈你感觉怎么样 |
[37:28] | I feel a little dizzy. | 我有点儿头晕 |
[37:30] | Your heart’s still weak from the infection. | 因为感染 你的心脏仍然虚弱 |
[37:31] | We’ll hang an antifungal I.V. | 我们要给你静脉注射抗真菌药 |
[37:33] | If you’re so great, how come | 你这么能耐 |
[37:35] | you’re not running your department anymore? | 怎么混到连部门都没了 |
[37:37] | What are you talking about, mom? | 妈 你跟谁说话呢 |
[37:39] | – That’s what he told me. – Two days ago, | -他自己告诉我的 -两天前 |
[37:41] | I said that I didn’t have a department to run. | 我说我不用管理自己部门 |
[37:43] | – I was being sarcastic. – No, you weren’t. | -那是讽刺 -不 不是 |
[37:45] | Right, because people who are talking | 有理 说话的人 |
[37:47] | can’t tell if they’re being sarcastic. | 都分不清自己有没有讽刺 |
[37:49] | That doesn’t make any sense. Of course they can. | 胡说 说话人当然清楚 |
[37:51] | But you weren’t. | 可你没有讽刺 |
[37:59] | I love A-Rod. | 我爱艾罗德 |
[38:02] | He’s so modest. | 他如此的谦逊 |
[38:04] | And I highly respect the paintings | 我极度敬佩他的那些 |
[38:06] | he has of himself as a centaur. | 半人半马自画像 |
[38:08] | Question– do I like A-Rod? | 问 我喜欢艾罗德吗 |
[38:12] | Yes… Whoever he is. | 喜欢 虽然我不知道他是谁 |
[38:16] | She can’t recognize sarcasm? | 她不能识别讽刺 |
[38:18] | Deficit in the right parahippocampal gyrus, | 右海马旁回缺损 |
[38:20] | which means CNS involvement before the fever. | 说明发热之前中枢神经系统就有病变 |
[38:24] | I was wrong about the endocarditis. | 心内膜炎的判断是错的 |
[38:27] | I-I don’t… I don’t feel… | 我感 感觉不到 |
[38:29] | Mom? Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[38:31] | Heart rate 170. Nurse! | 心率170 护士 |
[38:36] | – Do something. – I am. | -帮帮忙 -我忙着呢 |
[38:39] | – House! – The fever was hypothalamic. | -豪斯 -发热是下丘脑症状 |
[38:41] | That means brain, heart, anemia, allergy. | 说明脑部和心脏病变 贫血 过敏 |
[38:43] | – You hear that, what do you think? – I don’t know. | -以上症状 你想会是什么 -我不知道 |
[38:45] | – You think heavy-metal toxicity. – It can’t be. | -有没有可能是重金属中毒 -不可能 |
[38:46] | You treated with chelation for lead. | 你用螯合剂治疗过铅中毒 |
[38:48] | She got better, then she got worse. | 她先是好转然后又恶化 |
[38:49] | She never stopped being poisoned. | 她中的毒一直没停过 |
[38:53] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[38:54] | You really want me to stop and explain? | 你真想我停下解释吗 |
[39:09] | There it is. | 就在这里 |
[39:12] | The muscle’s black. | 肌肉变黑了 |
[39:15] | – Necrosis? – Metallosis. | -是坏疽吗 -金属沉着病 |
[39:18] | Her artificial hip “Weared and teared” way too much. | 她的人造髋关节磨损过度 |
[39:22] | It’s cobalt poisoning. | 是钴中毒 |
[39:24] | We need Chase to get an O.R. | 让奇斯订手术室 |
[39:25] | I’m gonna start chelation again. | 我马上再做螯合治疗 |
[39:59] | I thought you didn’t want to see me. | 我以为你不想见我 |
[40:01] | I didn’t. Foreman called me. | 之前确实是 福曼给我打了电话 |
[40:10] | I didn’t know that you thought | 我不知道你认为 |
[40:11] | that little boy had a bleed in his head. | 那男孩脑部有出血 |
[40:18] | I will kill my brother | 我哥再敢找你麻烦 |
[40:20] | if he messes with you anymore. | 我就杀了他 |
[40:24] | What do you care? | 为什么管我 |
[40:27] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[40:30] | You were a crappy husband… | 你是个混蛋丈夫 |
[40:34] | But you are a good person. | 但却是个好人 |
[41:04] | Once again, you are unfired. | 对你的解雇再次撤销 |
[41:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:11] | You sold me out even though you knew | 即便知道会被医学院开除 |
[41:14] | that you were gonna get thrown out of med school. | 你还是坚持告发我 |
[41:18] | That’s just… | 这一举动 |
[41:19] | kind of impressive. | 令人刮目相看 |
[41:24] | I keep my job if I stand up to you. | 无论我是不是站出来挑战你 |
[41:27] | I keep it if I don’t. | 都不会丢工作 |
[41:28] | I… | 我 |
[41:30] | don’t buy it. | 不信 |
[41:34] | When Cuddy was protecting me before, | 卡迪以前护着我 |
[41:36] | she was protecting a doctor. | 是在保护一名医生 |
[41:38] | She’s now protecting a boyfriend. | 现在她护着的是她男朋友了 |
[41:40] | The hospital’s not gonna put up with that for long. | 医院不会一直坐视不管 |
[41:43] | So I need you to protect me | 所以我需要你来保护我 |
[41:46] | from doing something Cuddy will regret. | 以防卡迪做出让自己后悔的事情 |
[41:54] | See you bright and late tomorrow. | 希望明早看见一个高兴的你 |
[42:14] | Mom… | 妈 |
[42:16] | Why would you want to keep this? | 还留着这个做什么 |
[42:19] | So I can mount it on the wall, | 我要把它挂在墙上 |
[42:21] | like a moose head. | 像驼鹿头那样做装饰 |
[42:30] | It says here | 网上说 |
[42:32] | cobalt can cause rashes, | 钴中毒可能导致皮疹 |
[42:36] | dizziness, and stomach problems. | 晕眩和胃部不适 |
[42:42] | You still think I’ve been imagining the whole thing? | 还认为那些症状是我想象出来的吗 |
[42:44] | Okay, you might have a point. | 好吧 算你说得有理 |
[42:47] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[42:48] | You know, a little dizziness… | 我有一点儿头晕 |
[42:51] | some pain. | 还有点儿疼 |