时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Good afternoon, Cedarville! | 下午好 塞达维尔 |
[00:26] | It is my distinct honor to present | 很荣幸籍我之手 |
[00:28] | our annual community service award | 将年度社区服务奖 |
[00:31] | to one of our most outstanding citizens. | 颁给我们最杰出的一位市民 |
[00:34] | Now, many of you may recognize him | 台下不少人或知 |
[00:37] | as coach Bob of our champion little league team. | 他是我们冠军少棒队的教练鲍勃 |
[00:41] | And some of you may know him | 或许有人知道他是 |
[00:43] | as the treasurer of our Harvest Scholarship Fund. | 嘉实奖学基金的司库 |
[00:47] | But I know that all of you know him as the guy | 但我确信 你们都知道 |
[00:50] | that owns the only gas station in town. | 他是全镇唯一一个加油站的拥有者 |
[00:54] | Bob Harris, get on up here | 鲍勃·哈里斯 请上台 |
[00:56] | with that beautiful family of yours! | 带上你美丽的家人 |
[01:01] | Bob Harris, folks! | 鲍勃·哈里斯 各位 |
[01:04] | Bob, your community activism, | 鲍勃 你积极服务社区 |
[01:07] | charity work, | 热衷公益 |
[01:08] | and character represent the finest Cedarville has to offer. | 是塞达维尔民众的典范 |
[01:12] | Please accept this on behalf of all of us | 请代大家接受这个奖 |
[01:14] | and know that we love you. | 要知道我们都爱你 |
[01:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[01:51] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[01:58] | You’re crushing me! | 你压得我透不过气 |
[02:00] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[02:06] | I think you’re having a heart attack. | 我想你心脏病发了 |
[02:07] | I’m gonna call the ambulance! | 我这就叫救护车 |
[02:11] | No. Just drive me to the hospital. | 不 送我去医院就可以 |
[02:48] | As the new dean of medicine, | 作为新院长 |
[02:50] | I’d like to personally welcome all of our new employees | 我想亲自欢迎新员工 |
[02:52] | and ask, why the hell do you want to come back? | 并且 我得问 你们为什么想回来 |
[02:57] | Tired of surfing. | 冲浪冲腻了 |
[02:58] | He hasn’t changed. | 他一点没变 |
[03:00] | And neither has the job, right? | 工作内容也没变 对吧 |
[03:02] | We still get to do crazy crap? | 我们还是不择手段救死扶伤吧 |
[03:04] | Save people’s lives instead of just their noses? | 救人性命而非只是整形开刀 |
[03:07] | About that… about the crazy stuff? | 关于那个 不择手段救死扶伤 |
[03:09] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[03:10] | He’s gone from ally to enemy. | 他由同伴变成了敌人 |
[03:12] | He has no choice. He’s the boss now. | 人家别无选择 人家现在是老板 |
[03:15] | He has to be professional. | 人家得在其位 谋其事 |
[03:16] | He has to base his decisions | 人家每做一个决定 |
[03:17] | on what’s best for the entire hospital. | 都得从医院的利益出发 |
[03:20] | We can’t take it personally. | 这不是针对我们 |
[03:20] | Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 是不是我自己说更好一点 |
[03:22] | You did. | 你已经打好草稿 |
[03:24] | I’m just reading the notes on your desk. | 我只不过把你桌上的稿子念出来 |
[03:27] | He also wants us to spy for him. | 他还想让我们做他的眼线 |
[03:30] | Not spy. | 不是眼线 |
[03:31] | I’m trying to keep house out of prison. | 我是不想豪斯进监狱 |
[03:33] | To do that, I need to know what he’s doing and planning. | 出于那个目的 我需要知道他的所作所想 |
[03:35] | – Spy. – Spy. | -眼线 -眼线 |
[03:37] | Come on, guys. I am your boss. | 我说 伙计们 我是你们老板 |
[03:40] | You do have to treat me appropriately. | 你们得有点分寸 |
[03:41] | But it doesn’t have to be awkward and weird. | 但也不必太过拘谨 |
[03:45] | Outside of work, I still consider us all friends. | 工作之外 我还把你们当朋友 |
[03:47] | I’m glad you feel that way, | 很高兴你这么想 |
[03:48] | because I do have a favor to ask. | 因为我确实有事相求 |
[03:49] | I told House I couldn’t come back until next week. | 我告诉豪斯我下周才能回来 |
[03:51] | He said he understood completely and that I was fired. | 他说他完全理解 接着叫我滚蛋 |
[03:54] | So… | 所以 |
[04:01] | since I have my kids for the next two days, | 因为我家孩子还得随我待两天 |
[04:03] | I need a babysitter. | 我需要个保姆 |
[04:05] | No! | 不行 |
[04:09] | Male patient went into v-fib | 男性病人发生室颤 |
[04:10] | but shows no signs of heart disease | 但没有心脏疾病的迹象 |
[04:12] | or any other symptoms, for that matter. | 也未出现任何其它症状 |
[04:16] | What was he doing | 他的心脏闹别扭时 |
[04:17] | when his heart decided to do the mambo? | 他在做什么 |
[04:19] | He said he was at work. | 他说他在工作 |
[04:28] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[04:29] | According to my calendar, I’m a week early. | 照我的日程表 我早了一星期 |
[04:31] | Beard’s a nice touch. | 胡子这招挺好使 |
[04:32] | Lets everyone know that you’re not a teenage girl. | 让大家知道你不是个大姑娘 |
[04:38] | Oh, now, you two make a cute couple. | 哦 你俩真登对 |
[04:41] | And you two… | 而你俩 |
[04:46] | It’s not important. | 也罢 |
[04:48] | Dr. Park. | 朴克医生 |
[04:50] | You’re a lot taller than I thought you’d be. | 你比我想象中要高很多啊 |
[04:53] | And I look forward to working with you as well. | 我也很期待与你合作 |
[04:54] | He’s lying, not just Taub–the patient. | 他在说谎 不只陶博 还有病人 |
[04:57] | These abrasions on his knees– | 他膝盖的擦伤 |
[04:59] | They’re minty fresh… | 是新弄的 |
[05:01] | about ten hours old. | 大概就十小时前 |
[05:02] | He got them playing flag football. | 他玩腰旗橄榄球时弄的 |
[05:04] | He said he got them playing flag football. | 他说他玩腰旗橄榄球时弄的 |
[05:06] | I’m sure that’s true if “Flag” is a euphemism for “Penis” | 我肯定”旗”指代阴茎 |
[05:09] | and “Football” is a euphemism for “Entering a vagina.” | 玩橄榄球是”插入阴道”的委婉说法 |
[05:11] | Why lie about it? | 他为什么要说谎 |
[05:12] | Everybody lies. | 人人都说谎 |
[05:14] | Speaking of which, | 话说 |
[05:15] | how are your two baby girls? | 你的俩宝贝闺女呢 |
[05:16] | Wow, twins– congratulations. | 双胞胎 恭喜 |
[05:19] | Awkward! | 囧 |
[05:21] | He knocked up two different women at the same time… | 他同时搞大了两个女人的肚子 |
[05:23] | At least he thinks he did. | 至少他这么认为 |
[05:24] | – You have them DNA tested yet? – Why would I? | -你验DNA了吗 -为什么 |
[05:26] | – They look just like me. – But they will grow. | -他们长得像我 -小孩会长变样 |
[05:29] | Find out what else he’s lying about. | 去查出他还隐瞒了什么 |
[05:30] | Do an exercise test– | 做个运动测试 |
[05:31] | See if you can get him to go back into v-fib again. | 看能否让他再次室颤 |
[05:33] | But we could end up causing another cardiac arrest. | 可致他再次心脏骤停 |
[05:35] | Hopefully. Then we’ll know what set it off. | 希望如此 那样的话我们就能找出病因 |
[05:38] | He means it’s better to do it here | 他是说 在医院发病 |
[05:40] | where we can revive him | 总要好过在外面 |
[05:41] | than have it happen somewhere else. | 在这里我们能及时施救 |
[05:43] | The prodigal son has returned. | 浪子回头 |
[05:47] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 恕我失陪 |
[05:48] | I have to go slaughter a fatted calf for lunch. | 我得去杀鸡宰羊筹备午宴[欢饮回来] |
[05:53] | I told you, I was sitting at my desk | 我告诉过你们 心脏病发时 |
[05:54] | when the attack happened. | 我就坐在书桌旁 |
[05:59] | These rug burns are from last night. | 这些擦伤来自昨晚 |
[06:01] | We think you were having sex, | 我们认为你当时在做爱 |
[06:02] | but memory loss could also be a symptom. | 但是失忆可能也是一个症状 |
[06:05] | Maybe we should ask your wife. | 也许我们该问问你老婆 |
[06:07] | Don’t. | 别 |
[06:11] | I-I did something stupid last night, | 我 我昨晚做了蠢事 |
[06:12] | but it was a one-time thing. | 不过那只是一夜情 |
[06:15] | You have no idea how bad I feel about it. | 你们不知道我有多后悔 |
[06:18] | Your guilt is between you and your wife. | 你有负罪感 那是你们夫妻俩的事 |
[06:20] | We just need to know what happened. | 我们只需知道当时发生了什么 |
[06:25] | I was having sex at a motel | 我在汽车旅馆里正做爱 |
[06:28] | when I started to feel light-headed. | 突然感觉有点眩晕 |
[06:30] | Next thing I knew, I was laying on my back. | 等我恢复神智时 我已面朝天花板躺着 |
[06:32] | I could barely breathe. | 几乎不能呼吸 |
[06:35] | Is everything all right? | 情况怎么样 |
[06:36] | We’d like to perform an exercise test, | 我们准备进行运动测试 |
[06:38] | re-create the stress that may have caused his symptoms. | 增加其身体负荷 模拟发病时的状态 |
[06:41] | He was sitting at his desk. | 他当时坐在书桌旁 |
[06:43] | It’s his heart we’re worried about. | 我们担心他的心脏有问题 |
[06:45] | The test will monitor its rhythm | 测试时将实时监测他的心律 |
[06:46] | so we can check for any abnormalities. | 这样我们就能发现任何的异常 |
[06:55] | I spent a month in solitary. | 被关过一个月禁闭之后 |
[06:56] | You don’t think I can keep this up all day? | 你是觉得敲一天门这事我干不出来吗 |
[07:07] | I have a headache. Could you just lower your voice? | 我头疼着呢 能不能麻烦你小点声 |
[07:10] | Chase and Taub are back! | 奇斯和陶博回来喽 |
[07:14] | You want me to pick up an ice-cream cake? | 要我买个冰激凌蛋糕庆祝吗 |
[07:17] | I also think that Taub | 我觉得陶博今天 |
[07:19] | has brought his little Taubettes into work with him today. | 带了他家两个小不点一起来上班了 |
[07:22] | Why would he do that? | 怎么会 |
[07:23] | Because I didn’t give him time to do anything else. | 我没给他足够的时间做出其它选择 |
[07:25] | Then I started wondering, | 于是我就开始琢磨 |
[07:26] | who’d be sappy enough to watch them for him? | 会有哪个滥好人愿意帮他照顾小孩呢 |
[07:30] | They’re not here. | 她们不在我这 |
[07:32] | What? | 说啥呢 |
[07:33] | I just came for a chat with a friend. | 我就是来和老朋友聊聊天的 |
[07:38] | What’s that I smell, friend? | 朋友 这是什么味道 |
[07:40] | I understand your confusion. | 你的疑惑我非常理解 |
[07:42] | I was eating a baby for lunch,and… | 我午餐的时候吃了一个婴儿 再加上… |
[07:44] | I have a massive migraine. | 我头痛越来越严重了 |
[07:49] | Will you please just go away? | 你能不能别在我面前晃了 |
[07:54] | You should probably lie down and rest. | 你应该躺下来 好好休息会 |
[07:56] | Yeah. I was trying to. | 没错 我正有此意 |
[07:58] | Oh! There is one more thing. | 不过 还有一件事 |
[08:14] | He’s in too good of shape. | 他的身体状态太好了 |
[08:16] | We need to get him to the point he was at last night. | 我们得让他达到昨天晚上的状态 |
[08:19] | Well, don’t look at me. | 别指望我 |
[08:21] | But if you want to… | 但要是你愿意的话 |
[08:23] | Cute. | 犀利 |
[08:25] | But I didn’t mean physical stress. | 不过我想说的不是身体上的压力 |
[08:29] | Don’t you guys think this is irresponsible? | 难道你们男人就不明白什么叫不负责任吗 |
[08:30] | It’s like you getting two women pregnant at the same time. | 好比说你让两个女人同时怀了孩子 |
[08:34] | I just mean the part about the odds of it happening. | 我只是想说这种事情发生的概率 |
[08:37] | They had to be incredibly high. | 应该高得不可思议吧 |
[08:39] | And if we induce V-fib, | 如果真的出现室颤的话 |
[08:41] | odds say that we’ll be able to revive him. | 从概率上来说 我们应该能把他救回来 |
[08:43] | But there’s always a chance we can’t. | 但不怕一万就怕万一 |
[08:44] | It’s extreme and reckless. That’s House. | 又极端又鲁莽 这就是豪斯 |
[08:47] | You get used to it. | 你得适应才行 |
[08:49] | Or I fire you. | 要么我就会炒了你 |
[08:51] | Look what I found… | 看看我的新发现 |
[08:54] | Kiddie-winkies! | 两个小盆友 |
[08:56] | I wonder who they belong to. | 不知道她们是谁家的 |
[08:57] | Give me my kids. | 我的孩子 给我 |
[08:58] | No. I genuinely wonder who they belong to. | 我说真的 我真心想知道她们是谁的娃 |
[09:00] | I need a DNA sample. | 我需要一个DNA样本 |
[09:02] | I’m not letting you DNA test my kids. | 我是不会让你对我的孩子做DNA测试的 |
[09:04] | Already did. This swab’s for you. | 已经完成了 这支棉签是给你准备的 |
[09:10] | Fine. If you don’t mind paying a fortune | 好吧 要是你这么不差钱 |
[09:13] | in child support for some other guy’s kids, | 愿意养别人家的小孩 |
[09:15] | no skin cells off my cheek. | 我瞎操什么心 |
[09:16] | His heart rate’s finally elevating. | 心律终于上去了 |
[09:20] | Dr. Chase said you had something to tell me. | 奇斯医生说你有话要和我说 |
[09:23] | We were talking about how you got the abrasions on your knees | 我们刚刚说到你膝盖上的擦伤是怎么回事 |
[09:26] | the flag football game. | 腰旗橄榄球的事 |
[09:29] | Yeah, honey, I’m gonna need you to let the guys know | 对了 亲爱的 你得帮我向他们告个假了 |
[09:31] | I’m not gonna be able to play on saturday. | 我周六应该去不了了 |
[09:33] | The whole town knows that you’re in the hospital. | 整个镇上的人都知道你住院了 |
[09:35] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[09:36] | That’s not what you wanted to tell her. | 你想说的不是这个吧 |
[09:38] | You said the game wasn’t typical. | 你不是说那次比赛不太寻常吗 |
[09:41] | Something happened that you were upset about? | 发生了一些让你心烦的事 |
[09:43] | I don’t understand. What are you– | 我不太懂 你说的是 |
[09:47] | I don’t f– I don’t feel very w– | 我感觉 感觉不太 |
[09:52] | What’s happening? | 他怎么了 |
[09:57] | It’s not his heart. | 不是心脏问题 |
[09:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:00] | He’s having a seizure. | 他癫痫发作了 |
[10:20] | There wasn’t any abnormal electrical activity in his E.K.G. | 他癫痫发作时 |
[10:23] | when his seizure occurred. | 心电图上显示一切正常 |
[10:25] | It wasn’t caused by a V-fib. | 不是室颤引发的 |
[10:27] | We still can’t rule it out. | 但也不能完全排除 |
[10:28] | His E.K.G. from the E.R. documented– | 从急救室那边的心电图结果来看 |
[10:30] | Myocarditis– | 心肌炎 |
[10:31] | Viral infection weakening the wall muscles. | 病毒性感染导致心脏壁肌受损 |
[10:33] | We need to biopsy his heart to confirm. | 我们要对他的心脏做活检确认 |
[10:35] | Myocarditis wouldn’t cause a seizure. | 心肌炎不会引起癫痫 |
[10:37] | Could be genetic– Brugada Syndrome. | 可能是原发性疾病 布鲁格达氏综合症 |
[10:42] | Oh, my god. | 感谢上帝 |
[10:44] | Two prodigal sons. | 又一个浪子回头啊 |
[10:46] | Come on. Let’s hug it out. | 来来来 拥抱一下 |
[10:47] | You really like the idea, | 你是真觉得我想得不错呢 |
[10:48] | or you just want to grab some hair for a DNA test? | 还是想从我这拔根头发做亲子鉴定 |
[10:50] | It’s a stupid idea. | 你的想法蠢到家了 |
[10:51] | We would have seen evidence of Brugada in the E.K.G. | 真是那样 应该能从心电图上看出端倪来 |
[10:54] | You know, this is… | 这沙发 |
[10:55] | This is just messing with my Feng Shui here. | 根本就是在破坏我这的好风水 |
[10:58] | What about over there? | 那里怎么样 |
[11:00] | A pheochromocytoma. | 嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[11:01] | Excess adrenaline can cause heart problems | 肾上腺素过量会导致心脏问题 |
[11:05] | and…seizures. | 以及癫痫 |
[11:07] | Boring! | 没意思 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry. I thought I was here to treat the patients, | 不好意思 我来这是为了救死扶伤 |
[11:10] | not entertain you. | 不是逗你开心的 |
[11:12] | Would it hurt to do both? | 你就不能一石二鸟吗 |
[11:16] | Oh, this is much better! | 这样果然好多了 |
[11:19] | I said it was boring. I didn’t say it was wrong. | 我说没意思 又没说它错 |
[11:21] | So I’m right. | 那你觉得我是对的 |
[11:22] | Nope. You’re wrong. Photic epilepsy– | 不 你是错的 光源性癫痫 |
[11:25] | It’s equally boring, | 同样无趣 |
[11:25] | But it has the advantage of possibly being right. | 不过这个倒有可能是对的 |
[11:27] | Give him an E.E.G. to confirm. | 做个脑电图看看 |
[11:43] | If you ever hear me mention anything about wanting kids, | 要是你什么时候听闻我说想要孩子 |
[11:46] | please feel free to punch me in the liver. | 务必给我来几拳让我清醒 |
[11:48] | Why? | 此话怎讲 |
[11:54] | It’s like Satan’s alarm clock. | 简直就是魔音灌耳 |
[11:57] | What’s House up to? | 豪斯又在打什么鬼主意 |
[11:59] | He hasn’t asked me for anything. | 他还什么都没问我要 |
[12:00] | He’s been incredibly well-behaved. | 规矩得诡异 |
[12:01] | He’s doing his clinic hours. | 甚至乖乖看门诊了 |
[12:02] | That is a sign of concern. | 这现象还真是让人忧虑 |
[12:04] | And you know him as well as I do. | 你明明就和我一样了解他 |
[12:05] | He needs to constantly establish he’s the alpha dog. | 他定会时不时跳出来表明一下自己不是善类 |
[12:07] | He’s got his team back. He’s got his office back. | 他要回了他的小鸭子 要回了他的办公室 |
[12:09] | He’s got everything he needs. | 他已经得到了所有他想要的东西 |
[12:12] | You really believe that– he’s content? | 你还真相信他会有满足的一天 |
[12:17] | I don’t want to let House sabotage himself by sabotaging me, | 我不想让他用给我搞破坏的方式自我毁灭 |
[12:20] | and I need your guidance and your trust to do that. | 要实现这个目的 我需要你的指导和信任 |
[12:23] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[12:24] | Cuddy had a problem with House, she came to me. | 卡迪和他一出状况就来找我 |
[12:26] | Wanted to vent–me. | 需要发泄也来找我 |
[12:28] | How did that turn out? | 你也知道结果是什么了 |
[12:29] | You have a problem with House, deal with it, | 你和豪斯之间有问题的话 好好解决它 |
[12:31] | or find someone else who can. | 或者另请高明 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry about earlier, | 之前的事情 我很抱歉 |
[12:39] | but we needed to provoke a reaction. | 不过我们需要诱发反应 |
[12:42] | It worked. | 真是管用 |
[12:43] | I can barely look her in the eyes anymore. | 我现在都没办法再直视她的眼睛了 |
[12:46] | I’d want my husband to tell me the truth. | 我会想听我的丈夫实话实说 |
[12:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:50] | You’ll feel better, and she’ll feel what– | 你会觉得好受些 但是她会是什么感觉 |
[12:52] | devastated, betrayed? | 遭人背叛 伤心欲绝 |
[12:53] | Heartbroken. | 心痛不已 |
[12:55] | Do you really want to do that to her? | 你真的想如此对待她吗 |
[12:56] | No. | 不想 |
[12:58] | But I can’t live like this. | 但我没法这样活着 |
[13:01] | But she can. | 但她可以 |
[13:04] | All set. | 准备好了 |
[13:06] | All right, we need you to sit back and try to relax. | 我们需要你平躺着 尽量放松 |
[13:08] | Just look at the light. | 看着头顶的灯 |
[13:21] | What exactly are they building back there? | 他们在后面修什么呢 |
[13:25] | A dream. | 我的梦 |
[13:26] | The E.E.G. didn’t show any abnormal brain activity. | 脑电图显示无异常脑部活动 |
[13:28] | He doesn’t have photic epilepsy. | 不是光源性癫痫 |
[13:30] | I know, because he has a pheochromocytoma. | 我知道 因为他得的是嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[13:32] | You said I was wrong. | 你说我是错误的 |
[13:33] | You were wrong not to rule out epilepsy first. | 你的错在于没有先排除癫痫 |
[13:35] | That only takes a couple of hours. | 几个小时就能发现这点 |
[13:37] | Finding a tumor that’s flushing adrenaline through his system | 找到让他全身充斥着肾上腺素的肿瘤 |
[13:39] | is gonna take all night. | 得要一整晚 |
[13:40] | Monitor his brain activity, start a continuous urine test | 监控他的脑部活动 进行持续尿检 |
[13:42] | and blood draws every two hours. | 每两小时抽一次血 |
[13:44] | I can’t! I have my kids! | 我不行 我要带孩子 |
[13:46] | Wilson’s leaving in, like, 15 minutes! | 威尔森十五分钟后就下班了 |
[13:48] | – Chase and Adams can do the test. – Thank you. | -奇斯和亚当斯负责检查 -谢谢 |
[13:56] | For the massage bed. | 给你按摩床的钱 |
[13:58] | You and Park are checking the motel. | 你和朴克去检查小旅馆 |
[14:00] | He was bumping uglies at for environmental factors. | 他在那里搞的外遇 去看看周围的环境 |
[14:15] | He couldn’t find a babysitter. | 他找不到保姆 |
[14:16] | Get over it. | 别看了 |
[14:18] | You’re gonna get us killed. | 你非得把咱俩害死 |
[14:19] | She thinks I’m a prostitute on her turf. | 她认为我是跑到她地盘上的妓女 |
[14:21] | Showing weakness is what gets you killed. | 示弱才会把你害死 |
[14:23] | Why would she think you’re a prostitute? | 她怎么会认为你是个妓女 |
[14:24] | I’m in a dump with a guy almost twice my age. | 跟一个年龄大我一倍的人出现在这破旅馆 |
[14:26] | What else is she gonna think? | 她还能怎么想 |
[14:29] | How old do you think I am? | 我哪有那么老 |
[14:46] | So who cheated on you? | 谁背叛你了 |
[14:50] | We just met. | 我们刚认识 |
[14:51] | Don’t you think it’s a little early | 不觉得现在就敞开心扉 |
[14:52] | to be dragging up our baggage in front of each other? | 谈论过去的感情创伤早了点吗 |
[14:55] | Who says I have baggage? | 谁说我有过创伤 |
[14:59] | I know when House went to prison, | 我知道豪斯入狱后 |
[15:00] | you quit medicine. | 你退出了医生这行 |
[15:02] | – You don’t do that unless– – I didn’t quit. | -没人会这么做 除非… -我没退出 |
[15:04] | I took a vacation. | 只是休长假 |
[15:06] | I knew when he got out, I’d get my job back. | 我知道等他出来 就能回来工作 |
[15:08] | House didn’t even know he was coming back. | 豪斯自己都没想到要回来 |
[15:11] | I had faith. | 我相信他 |
[15:13] | Now, that has baggage stamped all over it. | 这分明就是受过伤的人才会说的话 |
[15:20] | Seizure activity? | 出现癫痫了吗 |
[15:21] | No. One of the sensors came loose. | 不是 是某个传感器松了 |
[15:24] | I’ll fix it. | 我去弄好 |
[15:37] | What is it? | 看到什么了 |
[15:40] | Not a pheochromocytoma. | 不是嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[15:44] | Our patient now has a mass in his neck, | 病人颈部出现一个肿块 |
[15:46] | and his body temp’s been rising over the last three hours. | 他的体温在过去三小时持续上升 |
[15:49] | Where is the construction crew? | 装修工人都哪去了 |
[15:50] | Well, I’m not gonna make them work day and night. | 我可不会让他们没日没夜得干活 |
[15:53] | So I chose night. | 就让他们晚上来 |
[15:55] | And his urine and blood tests | 而尿检和血检显示 |
[15:56] | didn’t show any evidence of an adrenaline-secreting tumor. | 没有会造成肾上腺素分泌的肿瘤 |
[15:59] | Meningitis. We can do a lumbar puncture to confirm. | 脑膜炎 可以做腰椎穿刺来确认 |
[16:02] | Sorry. I had to drop my kids off | 抱歉 我得把我的孩子送到 |
[16:04] | at day care across town. | 城市另一头的托儿所 |
[16:05] | – What’d I miss? – It’s not meningitis. | -我错过了什么 -不是脑膜炎 |
[16:07] | His neck isn’t stiff, and his mental status is normal. | 他的脖子没有僵直 精神状态也正常 |
[16:10] | He’s only guessing. | 他只是在猜测 |
[16:12] | I’m talking to Taub. | 我在跟陶博说 |
[16:14] | He can’t say “my kids” until he lets me test them. | 在做亲子测试前 还不能说是”我的孩子” |
[16:17] | Tell me about the love shack | 跟我说说他的情人屋 |
[16:18] | where he cheated on his bride. | 他被着老婆搞外遇的地方 |
[16:20] | Quarters came in handy. | 硬币派上用场了 |
[16:21] | My kids loved the massage bed. | 我的孩子爱死按摩床了 |
[16:24] | Lab tests show the bed tested positive for, | 检测结果显示床上有… |
[16:29] | semen, vaginal secretions, | 精液 阴道分泌物 |
[16:31] | saliva, and fecal matter, | 唾液 和排泄物 |
[16:33] | both human and animal. | 人和动物的都有 |
[16:37] | Probably want to boil the kids | 等你回家了 |
[16:38] | for a couple hours when you get home. | 最好给孩子彻底消下毒 |
[16:39] | The bathroom also tested positive | 浴室里也检测出 |
[16:41] | for five different types of pathogenic bacteria. | 五种不同的致病菌 |
[16:43] | Fusobacterium necrophorum was one of them. | 坏死梭杆菌便是其中之一 |
[16:46] | – Yeah. How’d you know? – The bulge in his neck. | -是的 你怎么知道 -脖子上的肿块 |
[16:50] | Bacteria colonized his parapharyngeal space, | 细菌侵入他的咽旁间隙 |
[16:53] | moved into his jugular vein, causing a thrombus– | 移动到颈静脉 形成了血栓 |
[16:56] | Lemierre’s syndrome. | 是雷米尔综合症 |
[16:57] | Treat with amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. | 用阿莫西林和克拉维酸治疗 |
[17:01] | Take out the clot before it moves to his lungs | 在血块移动到肺部害死他前 |
[17:03] | and kills him. | 把它取出来 |
[17:27] | You got at least a trillion cells. | 你身上有无数的细胞 |
[17:29] | You’re gonna misplace one of them eventually. | 我总归能趁你不备弄到手 |
[17:35] | I have to tell my wife the truth. | 我必须跟我妻子说实话 |
[17:38] | There’s plenty of time for that after the operation. | 手术后你有的是时间说 |
[17:41] | What if I die, | 如果我死了呢 |
[17:42] | and one day she finds out I cheated on her? | 某一天她发现我曾欺骗过她 |
[17:43] | I’ll never be able to explain, | 我就没有机会解释 |
[17:45] | never tell her how sorry I am. | 告诉她我有多么抱歉 |
[17:46] | You’re increasing the odds of that | 你在这里每浪费一秒 |
[17:48] | every second we waste here. | 那样的几率就越大 |
[17:49] | No, I’m not agreeing to anything until I talk to her. | 不 在跟她谈话前我是不会同意手术的 |
[17:54] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[17:59] | Hey, guys. | 小家伙们 |
[18:02] | Your neck looks really gross. | 你的脖子看着真恐怖 |
[18:04] | I missed you both so much. | 我好想你们 |
[18:06] | But I need to ask you favor. | 但我需要你们帮个忙 |
[18:07] | I need to talk to Mommy alone for a second. | 我要跟妈妈单独说会儿话 |
[18:11] | Would you mind watching them for us? | 能帮忙照看一下他们吗 |
[18:25] | This guy’s an idiot. | 他就是个傻瓜 |
[18:27] | I think he actually has a good point. | 我觉得他说的有道理 |
[18:28] | What would you think if you found out years later | 如果多年后 你发现死去的爱妻 |
[18:30] | your beloved dead wife cheated on you? | 曾背叛过你 你会怎么想 |
[18:33] | I wouldn’t believe it. | 我不会相信 |
[18:37] | As long as I don’t hear it directly from her, | 只要不是她亲口对我说的 |
[18:39] | then I can hang on to hope that it’s not true. | 我至少可以抱有”这不是真的”的希望 |
[18:43] | But this way… | 但他这么做… |
[18:47] | she has to either dump him or forgive him. | 她要么离开他 要么原谅他 |
[18:52] | Guys, get your stuff. We’re leaving. | 孩子们 收拾东西 我们走了 |
[18:58] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[19:01] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[19:02] | I’m gonna drop our kids off at my mother’s. | 我要把孩子送到我母亲家里 |
[19:05] | Look, he made a mistake… | 他犯了个错误 |
[19:07] | A stupid, horrible mistake. | 一个愚蠢 难以饶恕的错误 |
[19:12] | But we’ll get through this. | 但我们会解决的 |
[19:13] | All I care about right now is that my husband gets better. | 现在我只希望我丈夫能好起来 |
[19:25] | Sorry about yesterday. | 昨天很抱歉 |
[19:27] | House was like the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. | 豪斯就是《飞天万能车》里的儿童猎手 |
[19:30] | Why is he so obsessed with my kids being my kids? | 他为何这么关心孩子是不是我的 |
[19:35] | Because he sees insecurity, | 因为他看出了不稳定因素 |
[19:37] | and when House senses weakness, he pounces. | 当豪斯发现别人软弱时 他就会进攻 |
[19:39] | And because his insecurity | 而令他感到不安的是 |
[19:41] | is the fact that other people can have faith | 其他人拥有的信任 |
[19:42] | and don’t have the obsessive need for physical proof. | 无需他们强迫性地去找寻支持的理由 |
[19:46] | Also, he started a betting pool | 同时 他开了个赌局 |
[19:49] | on which kid is yours and which isn’t. | 赌哪个孩子是你亲生的 |
[20:01] | An entire hospital betting on the legitimacy of my kids? | 整间医院的人都在赌孩子是不是我的 |
[20:07] | It’s great to be back among friends. | 重新回到朋友之中的感觉真好 |
[20:29] | I’m not the bad guy here. | 这事儿错不在我 |
[20:32] | I’m betting on them both being yours. | 我赌的可是两个孩子都是你的 |
[20:40] | I would have donated the money to charity. | 赢了钱我会捐给慈善机构的 |
[20:45] | Approaching the clot. | 接近血栓 |
[20:46] | Stand by for… | 正在等待 |
[20:50] | It’s not a clot. | 这不是血栓 |
[20:52] | It’s his lymph nodes. | 这是他的淋巴结 |
[20:54] | The bulge wasn’t caused by pus or blood. | 肿块不是由化脓或者出血引起的 |
[20:56] | It’s tissue inflammation. | 是组织感染导致的 |
[20:57] | – How can there be that much tissue – Lymphoma. | -怎么感染的那么严重 -是淋巴瘤 |
[21:00] | We need to take a biopsy. | 我们要做个活组织检查 |
[21:13] | Did I nick something? | 我没割破什么吧 |
[21:14] | – I don’t know. – I don’t see any bleeding in here. | -不知道 -未见出血 |
[21:21] | His sclera’s jaundiced. | 他的巩膜出现黄疸 |
[21:22] | I think it’s his liver. It’s failing. | 我想是肝出问题了 肝衰竭了 |
[21:27] | We did a major operation for no reason. | 我们无缘无故就做了个大手术 |
[21:30] | It’s not Lemierre’s Syndrome. | 不是雷米尔氏综合症 |
[21:32] | We would have had to biopsy his lymph nodes anyway | 反正我们也要给他的淋巴结做活检的 |
[21:34] | to check for cancer. | 看看是不是癌症 |
[21:35] | Which it’s not. Biopsy was clean. | 活检显示不是癌症 |
[21:37] | We could be dealing with an alcoholic going through withdrawal. | 有可能是酒精戒断的反应 |
[21:40] | It explains his heart, | 这可以解释他的心脏问题 |
[21:42] | seizures, and liver failing. | 癫痫和肝衰竭 |
[21:43] | But not his swollen lymph notes. | 但是解释不通淋巴结肿大 |
[21:46] | Why are we stealing cable from here? | 你为什么要在这里蹭有线电视 |
[21:48] | We don’t even have a TV in our office. | 办公室里又没电视 |
[21:50] | I’m an ex-con | 我是一个 |
[21:51] | trying to adjust to a world that’s passed me by. | 想要从良的惯犯 |
[21:53] | Stealing’s all I know, | 只懂小偷小摸 |
[21:55] | that and the fact that I was right | 同时我对病人的症状推断 |
[21:57] | about what’s wrong with our patient. | 也是正确的 |
[21:58] | Just wrong about what? | 只是对症结还不清楚 |
[22:02] | He means it’s not Lemierre’s, | 豪斯的意思是这不是雷米尔氏症候群 |
[22:03] | but it’s still an infection, | 但确实是感染 |
[22:04] | which is why it’s spreading so rapidly. | 这就是为什么扩散得那么快 |
[22:06] | Cultures take time, | 做切片培养需要时间 |
[22:07] | and his liver doesn’t have much left. | 他的肝脏恐怕坚持不了多久了 |
[22:09] | That’s why we’re gonna blast him with broad-spectrum antibiotics. | 所以我们要给他服用广谱抗生素 |
[22:12] | The blast will fry what’s left of his liver. | 这样做会毁了他剩余的肝功能 |
[22:14] | The cure will kill him. | 这样治疗会要了他的命 |
[22:16] | Not if we get him a liver transplant first | 我们先给他肝脏移植 |
[22:18] | and then treat him with a broad spectrum. | 再给他用广谱抗生素就行了 |
[22:19] | And old team for the win! | 老队伍获胜 |
[22:22] | Not that I’m keeping score. | 不是我要记分 |
[22:24] | It’s more of a grid where I assign numerical values | 也就是量化一下大家的表现 |
[22:27] | to determine who gets raises, | 来决定谁能加薪 |
[22:29] | vacation time, and my respect. | 谁能休假 谁能获得我的尊重 |
[22:36] | We have him on the donor list for a liver. | 我们将他列上了肝脏移植名单 |
[22:38] | But these things take time. | 但是这需要时间 |
[22:39] | So he could die before he gets one. | 就是说他可能死在移植前 |
[22:42] | It’s a possibility. But we have another option. | 有这个可能 但我们还有一个选择 |
[22:45] | We can do a partial liver transplant | 我们能从活体捐献者身上 |
[22:46] | from a living donor. | 做部分肝脏移植手术 |
[22:48] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[22:49] | If you’re a match, but to increase our odds, | 也要你配型相符才行 但是为了增加几率 |
[22:51] | we’d like to get your friends and family tested as well. | 我们希望你们的朋友和亲人都能做个检测 |
[22:54] | Is it safe? | 这手术安全吗 |
[22:57] | It’s a major surgery. | 是个大手术 |
[22:59] | The donor spends a week in the hospital | 捐献者一般住院一周 |
[23:00] | and up to three months convalescing at home. | 之后在家修养三个月 |
[23:02] | I can’t ask someone to do that for me. | 我不能让别人为我冒风险 |
[23:04] | There are hundreds of people who would do that for you. | 成千上百的人愿意为你这么做 |
[23:07] | Because they don’t know the real me. | 因为他们不知道我真实的一面 |
[23:09] | You are a good man | 你是个好人 |
[23:11] | who made a mistake. | 只是犯了一个错误 |
[23:15] | Then I have to tell them first. | 那我必须先向他们说明 |
[23:20] | I have to live with this too. | 你也要考虑下我的感受 |
[23:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:25] | And I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但 |
[23:27] | this is the only way that I can do this. | 只有这样我才能让他们帮我 |
[24:12] | Before I ask any of you | 在我请求各位 |
[24:13] | to sacrifice three months of your life for me, | 为我牺牲三个月的生命之前 |
[24:15] | I have a confession. | 我要坦白 |
[24:18] | I had an affair. | 我有过外遇 |
[24:22] | I cheated on Denise. | 我做了对不起德尼丝的事 |
[24:26] | I wouldn’t blame anyone if you decide… | 我不会怪你们 如果你们决定… |
[24:28] | I forgive him. | 我原谅他了 |
[24:29] | That should be enough for all of us. | 这件事就到此为止吧 |
[24:32] | Thank you so much for coming here… | 谢谢你们能来 |
[24:34] | There’s more. | 我话还没说完 |
[24:41] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[24:43] | That new transmission I put in your truck, | 我给你的卡车新装的变速器 |
[24:46] | you didn’t need it. | 根本没那个必要 |
[24:51] | Joe, same thing with the engine rebuild. | 乔 你也没必要重装引擎 |
[24:56] | In fact, I cheated most of you here tonight. | 事实上 我欺骗过今晚在场的大多数人 |
[24:58] | Half the time you bring your cars | 有半数的时候 你们送来 |
[25:00] | into my garage, there’s nothing wrong with them. | 我维修厂的车子 没有任何问题 |
[25:04] | I’ve been ripping you all off for years. | 我敲你们竹杠有些年头了 |
[25:10] | I also took $10,000 from the Harvest Scholarship Fund, | 我还从嘉实奖学基金里私吞了一万块钱 |
[25:15] | and I lost it gambling. | 赌博全输光了 |
[25:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:22] | I’m not the man you thought I was. | 我不是你们认为的那个人 |
[25:34] | That went over well. | 进展真是太顺利了 |
[25:40] | Out of the two donors who didn’t walk out, | 最后两个没走的捐助者 |
[25:42] | both were negative for a potential match. | 他们的配型都不符合 |
[25:45] | Telling the truth may have just killed this guy. | 坦露真相很可能就这样害死他了 |
[25:47] | I told him to tell his wife he cheated, | 我让他告诉老婆偷腥的事 |
[25:48] | not confess every sin he’s ever committed. | 没让他把旧账都翻出来 |
[25:50] | If everyone did that, | 如果每个人都像他一样 |
[25:51] | we’d never find a donor for anyone again. | 我们永远别想找到捐献者了 |
[25:53] | Everybody doesn’t lie, cheat, or steal | 不是每个人都会欺骗和讹诈 |
[25:55] | – from their friends. – Yeah, they do. | -自己的朋友 -他们会的 |
[25:57] | Maybe not as much as this guy, | 可能没这个人那么极品 |
[25:59] | but if people told nothing but the truth, | 但如果人们只说真话 |
[26:01] | the world would probably burn down overnight. | 这世界一定会乱套的 |
[26:03] | Some people think it’s burning now. | 有些人觉得现在已经乱了 |
[26:06] | Maybe if everybody didn’t lie. | 如果人们不撒谎的话会好点 |
[26:08] | Aw, that is cute. | 这太有爱了 |
[26:11] | I’m talking about your breasts. | 我在说你的胸部 |
[26:13] | They always get perky when you’re being painfully earnest. | 你每次认真说事的时候胸部总会活灵活现的 |
[26:17] | Truth. | 这是真话 |
[26:19] | It’s uncomfortable, isn’t it? | 听着不舒服对吧 |
[26:20] | More truth. | 还有一点也是真的 |
[26:22] | I only noticed because Chase was staring at them. | 我之所以注意到是因为奇斯在盯着看 |
[26:25] | He’d never admit it, because he doesn’t want to offend you. | 他会死不认账 因为他不想冒犯你 |
[26:27] | Same reason he’d never tell you | 正因如此 他也不会告诉你 |
[26:28] | that he’s thought about having sex with you. | 他想和你上床 |
[26:30] | Although, to be fair, every man you’ve ever met | 虽然 有一说一 每个遇到你的男人 |
[26:32] | has thought about having sex with you. | 都会对你性致盎然 |
[26:34] | They’ll lie, because if you knew | 他们都会撒谎否认 因为如果你知道了 |
[26:36] | you probably wouldn’t want to have sex with them. | 很可能就不会和他们翻云覆雨了 |
[26:38] | And that’s just some of the lies from the last minute. | 这些只是过去一分钟里的谎话 |
[26:42] | And here’s a bigger one. | 接下来有个更大的谎言 |
[26:44] | You already know this, but you pretend you don’t, | 你对我前面说的早就知晓 只是装作不知道 |
[26:47] | because it makes you feel civilized. | 因为那样显得你比较文明 |
[26:49] | Most people find it easier to ignore the truth. | 大多数人觉得忽视真相会过得自在些 |
[26:52] | Ask Taub. | 问问陶博就知道了 |
[26:55] | Our patient can’t wait for a transplant | 我们的病人等不到 |
[26:56] | that’s never gonna come. | 那个遥遥无期的移植了 |
[26:58] | We need to get reckless and extreme. | 该采取极端且鲁莽的办法了 |
[27:00] | C.T. his liver, find the damaged area, and cut it out. | 用CT定位他肝脏坏死的地方并予以切除 |
[27:03] | Hopefully, what’s left will be enough | 但愿剩下的部分还能够 |
[27:05] | so we can start treatment with broad-spectrum antibiotics. | 承受广谱抗生素治疗 |
[27:14] | I’m sorry the first time I had both of you together | 十分抱歉第一次让你们俩呆在一起 |
[27:16] | I had to work. | 我得工作 |
[27:19] | But daddy’s boss is what we call a jackass. | 不过爸爸的老板是个混蛋 |
[27:29] | Good. Stay right there. | 很好 待在那 |
[27:31] | I’m also sorry… | 我也为… |
[27:35] | for what I’m about to do… | 我将要做的事感到抱歉… |
[27:40] | Because… | 因为… |
[27:41] | because nothing will ever change how I feel about you guys. | 因为没有什么能改变我对你俩的感情 |
[27:58] | But… | 不过.. |
[28:00] | but daddy is weak and needs to know. | 不过爸爸很脆弱而且需要知道 |
[28:21] | 30 in the morning. Why are you still here? | 凌晨12点半 你怎么还在 |
[28:24] | House is here | 豪斯还在 |
[28:25] | and apparently prepping for an operation | 而且明显在为一个 |
[28:27] | that will probably kill a patient. | 可能导致病人死亡的手术做准备 |
[28:28] | I wouldn’t be doing this if I thought there was another way. | 如果有其它解决方法我也不会这么做 |
[28:30] | There is. He needs a transplant. | 有啊 他需要肝移植 |
[28:32] | You have one lying around? | 你手头就有合适的肝吗 |
[28:34] | ’cause he’ll be dead if he doesn’t get one in the next few hours. | 因为如果未来几小时内没有的话他就会死 |
[28:37] | That falls under natural causes. | 那也是自然原因造成的 |
[28:39] | If you kill him, we’re looking at… | 如果他死在你手里我们就会面临… |
[28:40] | Dead is dead. | 死了就是死了 |
[28:41] | Not as far as our lawyers are concerned. | 我们的律师可不是这么认为的 |
[28:45] | I’m not being a dick. | 我不是要当恶人 |
[28:46] | This is a real issue, | 这是个现实问题 |
[28:48] | and I have to worry about the big picture now. | 我得从大局出发 |
[28:50] | I don’t. | 我不需要 |
[28:51] | I’ll be doing what you would have done a year ago. | 我只是要做你一年前也会做的事 |
[28:54] | I’ll be in surgery. | 我会进行这个手术 |
[28:57] | Chase… | 奇斯… |
[28:58] | You need to check this out. | 你得看看这个 |
[29:02] | This is a C.T. scan of his liver from ten hours ago… | 这是10小时前他肝脏的CT成像 |
[29:07] | This is from now. | 这是现在的 |
[29:08] | It’s healing itself. | 肝脏在自我修复 |
[29:17] | When I left the room, | 我离开时 |
[29:18] | he was telling her about the strippers from his bachelor party. | 他正跟她说单身派对上脱衣舞女郎的事 |
[29:22] | Liver function has improved 30%– | 肝功能已经改善了百分之三十 |
[29:25] | Buys us a few extra days before he’ll need a transplant. | 在他必须进行肝移植前我们又赢得了几天时间 |
[29:27] | Interesting question is, why is it regenerating? | 有趣的是 它为什么会自我修复呢 |
[29:38] | And scene. | 还有这场景 |
[29:41] | Now we’re back to boring reality reality. | 现在回到无聊的现实中 |
[29:45] | His liver was in shock before. | 他之前有过肝昏迷 |
[29:46] | He’s been having an allergic reaction since he got here. | 他住院以来一直有过敏反应 |
[29:49] | Could explain why his symptoms appeared so rapidly. | 这可以解释为什么他的症状发展如此迅速 |
[29:50] | And maybe starting to go away. | 也可能是症状消失的原因 |
[29:52] | We need to run a scratch test to find out what set it off. | 我们得进行划痕实验查找诱因 |
[29:54] | Or who. This all started when he cheated on his wife. | 或者是谁 一切都起源于他对妻子不忠 |
[29:58] | He’s allergic to a person? | 他对某人过敏吗 |
[30:00] | Or something she’s wearing– | 或是她的 |
[30:03] | makeup, perfume, | 化妆品或是香水 |
[30:04] | birth control method, her “Hello kitty” doll. | 避孕用品 凯蒂猫玩偶 |
[30:07] | Two of you go find her and find out what. | 你们去找那女人和诱因 |
[30:10] | Two of you start treatment with corticosteroids | 你们俩在进行划痕实验的同时 |
[30:12] | and epinephrine while you run the scratch test. | 使用糖皮质激素和肾上腺素进行治疗 |
[30:18] | You think I did this to him? | 你们认为是我引起的吗 |
[30:20] | Or something you wear, own, use, or gave him. | 也许是你穿的用的或是给他的东西 |
[30:23] | I gave him a condom. He didn’t have one. | 我就给了他个避孕套 他没带 |
[30:25] | – What kind? – I don’t know what kind. | -哪种 -我不知道是哪种 |
[30:27] | I got it from the health fair I was working at. | 我在健康日活动工作时拿的 |
[30:29] | – You’re in the medical profession? – I’m Miss Cedarville. | -你在医疗机构工作吗 -我是形象大使 |
[30:31] | The health fair is one of my responsibilities. | 健康日活动是我的职责之一 |
[30:33] | Is another one hooking up with 38-year-old married men? | 另一职责是和38岁已婚男子乱搞吗 |
[30:39] | I guess I’m supposed to be the good cop. | 我猜我该充当白脸 |
[30:42] | I know this is tough. | 我知道这很难 |
[30:44] | But anything you can remember might help save his life. | 不过你记住的任何事都可能挽救他的生命 |
[30:49] | He was giving me a ride home, and… | 他送我回家 然后… |
[30:51] | he always seemed so nice. | 他看上去总是很友善 |
[30:54] | And then we ended up at the motel. | 然后我们就去了汽车旅馆 |
[30:59] | And now everybody’s talking about it. | 现在人人都在议论这事 |
[31:00] | And if they find out it was me, | 如果他们发现那是我 |
[31:02] | I’m gonna lose my title and probably my job. | 我就会丢掉我的头衔甚至工作 |
[31:04] | And no one in town is ever gonna speak to me again. | 城里的人都不会再跟我说话了 |
[31:09] | I made a mistake, and now it’s gonna end up ruining my life. | 我犯了个错误 现在这错误会毁了我的生活 |
[31:13] | Denise never wants to see me again. | 德尼丝再也不会想见到我了 |
[31:16] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你还以为会发生什么 |
[31:20] | I was sick of living a lie. | 我厌倦了生活在谎言之中 |
[31:22] | Everybody loved me. Everybody looked up to me. | 每个人都爱我 每个人都指望着我 |
[31:24] | But… | 但是… |
[31:25] | I didn’t deserve it. | 我不配 |
[31:27] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 谁都会犯错 |
[31:29] | They just don’t usually broadcast all of them at the same time. | 只是通常他们不会同时将所有错误都公之于众 |
[31:33] | Well, if I’m gonna die, | 如果我都要死了 |
[31:34] | I might as well do it with a clean soul. | 我宁愿干净的离去 |
[31:36] | And if you live? | 如果你活下来呢 |
[31:39] | You didn’t just burn bridges. | 你还没过河呢 |
[31:40] | You torched, nuked, and salted the earth with them. | 就先把桥给拆了 |
[31:43] | Everybody has to pay for their sins. | 人人都要为所犯的罪过付出代价 |
[31:46] | Oh, it feels like you stuck me with a hot poker. | 感觉就像你在用烧火棍捅我 |
[31:50] | An allergic reaction. | 过敏反应 |
[31:52] | It’s the swab for wheat-based allergies. | 是来自小麦过敏源 |
[31:54] | I’ve been eating wheat my entire life. | 我一辈子都在吃小麦 |
[31:55] | I’m not allergic to wheat. | 我不对小麦过敏 |
[31:56] | Now it feels like my whole body’s on fire. | 现在感觉全身像着火了一样 |
[32:01] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[32:03] | He broke out with a rash | 当我用含小麦过敏源的试纸测试时 |
[32:04] | right after I tested with the wheat-allergy swab, | 他皮肤上起了很多皮疹 |
[32:07] | But none of his blood samples show he’s allergic to it. | 但没有任何一项血液指标证明他对此过敏 |
[32:09] | Then he’s not allergic to it. | 那就不是过敏 |
[32:11] | Could the corticosteroids have somehow caused it? | 也许是糖皮质激素起了什么作用 |
[32:13] | I didn’t hook them up yet. After he broke out, | 他发皮疹时我还没给他注射糖皮质激素 |
[32:15] | I wanted to confirm it was gluten before we dosed him. | 我想在对他用药前先确定是否为谷类过敏源 |
[32:18] | Could be a latex allergy. Started with a condom, | 也可能是乳胶过敏 起初由避孕套引起 |
[32:21] | and we kept it going with our gloves and equipment. | 然后我们戴的手套用的仪器造成了持续性刺激 |
[32:23] | He doesn’t test positive for that either. | 在乳胶试验中他也没表现出阳性反应 |
[32:24] | None of his samples test positive for anything. | 他的血样在任何试验中都没表现出阳性反应 |
[32:26] | Then he’s allergic to something not on the tests. | 那他就是对某些没测试过的东西过敏 |
[32:29] | I’ll keep looking here. | 我继续查 |
[32:29] | We’ll start the steroids and see if it clears up. | 我们开始用类固醇治疗看是否能将过敏源清除 |
[32:46] | You have one patient and three DNA results? | 你只有一个病人却有三份DNA结果 |
[32:49] | How else do I compare them to other genetic disorders? | 否则我怎么比较家族性遗传病 |
[32:52] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[32:54] | Chase basically called me a sellout. | 奇斯基本上把我归为叛徒了 |
[32:56] | Just because you hung up your lab coat for more money | 就因为你把白大褂挂起来以谋求更多的薪水 |
[32:58] | and a bigger office? | 和更大的办公室吗 |
[33:00] | I hung it up because someone had to run this place after Cuddy left. | 我将其束之高阁是因为卡迪走后得有人负责 |
[33:03] | There are a lot of good administrators out there, | 外面有的是管理人才 |
[33:05] | not many good doctors. | 好医生却没几个 |
[33:07] | More to it than you think. | 比你想的多多了 |
[33:08] | For example, | 比如说 |
[33:09] | you’re looking at monkey dna. | 你正在看的是猴子的DNA |
[33:16] | My analysis– | 我的分析是 |
[33:17] | House took your results after he manipulated you into providing them. | 豪斯在操纵你进行DNA测试后偷去了测试结果 |
[33:44] | He’s shedding his skin like a snake. | 他就像蛇一样在蜕皮 |
[33:46] | If it was an allergic reaction, | 如果是过敏反应 |
[33:48] | the corticosteroids and epinephrine | 那么糖皮质激素和肾上腺激素治疗 |
[33:49] | would have made him better, not worse. | 只会使他好转而不会恶化 |
[33:55] | Is everyone trying to think of an answer? | 有人在思考答案吗 |
[33:57] | Or is everyone afraid to say what they think the answer is? | 还是每个人都不敢说出所想的答案 |
[34:02] | I take it you’re in the latter category. | 我就当你们是后者了 |
[34:06] | Stevens-Johnson Syndrome… | 史蒂文斯—约翰逊综合征 |
[34:07] | it fits all of his symptoms and explains | 符合所有症状 并且可以解释 |
[34:10] | why he got worse after the steroids. | 为何用过类固醇之后他的病情恶化 |
[34:12] | Most medication exacerbates the condition. | 几乎所有药物治疗都会使该病加剧 |
[34:15] | There’s no treatment for it. | 不治之症 |
[34:22] | It fits. | 符合 |
[34:24] | Case closed. | 病例到此结束 |
[34:26] | Why don’t you go home and get some sleep? | 你们何不回家睡会儿觉 |
[35:14] | I feel like I’m in hell. | 我感觉像在地狱一样 |
[35:18] | We can’t give you too much pain medication, | 不能给你使用过多的止痛药物 |
[35:20] | or we’ll make your condition worse. | 不然你的病情会更糟 |
[35:28] | I got one final confession to make. | 我还有最后一件事要忏悔 |
[35:32] | What’s left… | 还有什么 |
[35:33] | You cheated on your taxes? | 你逃税了吗 |
[35:36] | I’m a murderer. | 我杀过人 |
[35:39] | I killed my business partner. | 我杀了我的合伙人 |
[35:43] | I shot him in the head. | 一枪打在他头上 |
[35:47] | I made it look like suicide. | 然后伪造自杀现场 |
[35:50] | And he was just the first. | 而且他只是第一个 |
[35:53] | You killed more? | 你还杀了其他人 |
[35:58] | Three… | 还有三个 |
[36:02] | or four. | 或者四个 |
[36:11] | Try not to kill anyone else until I get back. | 我回来之前别再杀人 |
[36:19] | It’s neurological. There’s an aneurysm | 是神经病变 他的大脑前交通动脉 |
[36:22] | in the anterior communicating artery of his brain… | 有一个动脉瘤 |
[36:24] | the area moderating impulse control and compulsion. | 正是负责冲动控制与抑制的部位 |
[36:27] | As it grew larger, | 神经瘤越长越大 |
[36:28] | so did the confessions. | 他承认的事也越来越离谱 |
[36:30] | Watch. | 看着 |
[36:33] | Bob, one of my shoes is missing from my locker. | 鲍勃 我储物柜里丢了一只鞋 |
[36:37] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:38] | I-I needed the cash, and, um, | 我正需要钱 |
[36:41] | the locker was open. | 你的柜子正开着 |
[36:42] | I never heard of a neurological problem | 我从未听说有神经疾病 |
[36:45] | that causes someone’s skin to fall off. | 会导致皮肤脱落 |
[36:47] | Because there isn’t one. | 因为根本没有这样的病 |
[36:55] | The aneurysm is just another symptom. | 动脉瘤只是另一个症状 |
[36:58] | It’s not the cause. | 而不是病因 |
[36:59] | You add them all together, we get… | 把这些都考虑进去 不难想到 |
[37:05] | We get Kaw… Kawas… Kawas… | 不难想到川… |
[37:10] | It’s Kawasaki’s Disease. | 川崎病 |
[37:12] | It’s autoimmune. | 那是自身免疫疾病 |
[37:13] | Yes, we knew what “Kawah” meant. | 没错 我们都知道”川崎”什么意思 |
[37:16] | We just figured since it basically presents | 我们只是想 川崎病通常只在 |
[37:17] | only in Asian children… | 亚洲儿童身上出现 |
[37:19] | Which you might have, by the way. | 也不是说没有可能患病 |
[37:21] | Which is basically why we missed it. | 所以我们才会将它遗漏 |
[37:23] | Rug burns… | 地毯依然… |
[37:25] | certain carpet-cleaning chemicals | 研究显示某些地毯清洁剂 |
[37:26] | have been linked to it. | 与川崎病有关 |
[37:27] | Start treatment with intravenous immunoglobulin. | 开始静脉注射免疫球蛋白治疗 |
[37:29] | Monitor the aneurysm. | 看着动脉瘤 |
[37:31] | If it doesn’t resolve itself, we’ll have to repair it. | 若它不自行消退 就得我们动手了 |
[37:32] | The rest of you… | 你们其他人 |
[37:34] | Aren’t surfing enough. | 思路不够开阔 |
[37:44] | Monkey DNA… nice touch. | 猴子DNA 好想法 |
[37:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:48] | You don’t think I should have gone with rat? | 你不认为我应该用老鼠DNA吗 |
[37:50] | I’ve been second-guessing myself all day. | 我还自我怀疑了一整天呢 |
[37:52] | Where are the DNA results? | 检测结果在哪里 |
[37:55] | First admit that I was right. | 先承认我是对的 |
[37:57] | You manipulated me into doing it. | 是你使手段让我去测的 |
[37:59] | Yeah, I’ll admit to that. | 好 我承认 |
[38:00] | Now you admit that it was incredibly easy, | 你也得承认 鼓动你相当容易 |
[38:02] | because you can’t cheat an honest man. | 因为心诚则无人可欺 |
[38:03] | I love them. | 我爱她们 |
[38:04] | I don’t care if one of them isn’t biologically mine. | 就算其中有一个不是我亲生 我也不在乎 |
[38:07] | What about both? | 如果两个都不是呢 |
[38:08] | Could be. Haven’t read these. | 有可能哦 我还没看 |
[38:10] | Now say I was right. | 现在承认我是对的吧 |
[38:14] | No. I’ll admit I was weak for a moment, | 不 我承认我一时软弱 |
[38:17] | but I’m not doing this. | 但我不要看结果 |
[38:19] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[38:20] | You do, and I’ll prove it. | 你在乎 我能证明 |
[38:24] | I will shred this. | 你希望我把结果扔进碎纸机 |
[38:26] | I will call off my pool, return the money, | 撤掉赌局 归还赌金 |
[38:28] | and we’ll forget all about it. | 此事一笔勾销 |
[38:29] | Or we’ll go to the light box in the lab | 还是我们去实验室灯箱前 |
[38:31] | and know the truth once and for all. | 一睹真相 |
[38:39] | Stop. | 停 |
[38:43] | Let me see them. | 让我看看 |
[38:56] | Just wanted to make sure all three were inside. | 只是想确定一下全部结果都在里面 |
[39:28] | The mayor checked. | 镇长查过了 |
[39:30] | There wasn’t any money missing from the scholarship fund. | 奖学基金并没有资金被挪用 |
[39:33] | Dr. Chase told me… | 奇斯医生跟我说了 |
[39:35] | about your disease, | 你的病 |
[39:37] | how it made you confess to crimes you hadn’t committed. | 你不由自主承认一些没做过的错事 |
[39:54] | The affair with that girl… | 你跟别人有外遇的事 |
[39:57] | is that real? | 是真的吗 |
[40:02] | Honey, I… | 亲爱的 我… |
[40:12] | would never… | 永远都不会 |
[40:13] | have never cheated on you. | 也从来没做过对不起你的事 |
[40:22] | I knew you could never do that to me. | 我就知道你不会那样对我 |
[40:24] | I don’t know how… | 不知怎么的 |
[40:26] | but I knew. | 可我就是知道 |
[40:44] | Glad to see taking a year off didn’t dull your skill set. | 看来你休息一年并没荒废了医术 我很高兴 |
[40:47] | I got lucky. | 走运而已 |
[40:51] | About the other night… | 那天晚上的事… |
[40:53] | I have enough problems with this job. | 这份工作的麻烦已经够多了 |
[40:55] | Second-guessing my best doctors | 我想我不应该再自寻烦恼 |
[40:57] | shouldn’t be one of them. | 去怀疑我最优秀的医生们 |
[41:02] | Why are you up here? | 怎么到这儿来了 |
[41:04] | You have your own bathroom and office now. | 你现在有自己的办公室和洗手间了 |
[41:05] | Shower. I haven’t left the hospital in four days. | 我来冲澡 已经四天没离开医院了 |
[41:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:10] | House won’t go home. | 豪斯一直不回家 |
[41:12] | And there’s no way I’m leaving him here unsupervised. | 我不能让他脱离我的监管留在医院 |
[41:23] | House is screwing with you… | 豪斯什么都不做 |
[41:26] | by not screwing with you. | 是在故意整你 |
[41:28] | He’s watching TV and drinking martinis all night. | 他整晚都在看电视喝马提尼 |
[41:32] | Meanwhile, he’s keeping you here searching for a plan | 还能让你为了找出并不存在的计划 |
[41:34] | that doesn’t even exist. | 急得团团转 |
[41:37] | How the hell did I not see that? | 我怎么没看出来呢 |
[41:49] | I’m glad you’re back. | 你回来我很高兴 |
[41:52] | Me too. | 我也很高兴 |
[42:05] | Either a hot tub or a sauna. | 浴缸还是桑拿 |
[42:08] | A hot tub would be cool. | 浴缸就好 |
[42:10] | New team, old team… | 新旧组员们大家好 |
[42:14] | I present… | 仅向诸位呈现 |
[42:15] | phase one of operation outer office 2.0. | 新版外间办公室一期成果 |
[42:30] | Nothing’s changed. | 毫无变化 |
[42:33] | Oh, everything has changed. | 一切都变了 |
[43:01] | No. | 不 |