时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And you’re sure he didn’t leave until after 9:00? | 你确定他九点后才离开的吗 |
[00:03] | Absolutely. We watched the Devils demolish the Rangers. | 当然 我们看了魔鬼队虐游骑兵队的比赛 |
[00:06] | The game started at 7:00. | 七点开始的 |
[00:08] | Neither of you stepped out between periods, | 比赛间隙你们谁都没出去 |
[00:10] | get beer, pick up a pizza? | 捎点啤酒 买个披萨吗 |
[00:11] | We stayed at my place. | 我们一直待在我家 |
[00:12] | We were together the whole time. | 自始至终都在一起 |
[00:14] | – And you said the Devils won? – Yup. 4-zip. | -你说魔鬼队赢了 -对 4比0 |
[00:16] | Kovalchuk had two, Arnott and Parise each had one, | 寇瓦恰克拿到两分 安诺特和普瑞西各得一分 |
[00:19] | and Marty got the shutout. | 马蒂一分未丢 |
[00:21] | I’m sorry. Marty? | 你说谁 马蒂 |
[00:23] | Martin Brodeur. | 马丁·布罗德 |
[00:25] | Devils’ starting goalie for, like, the past 20 years. | 魔鬼队这二十年来的明星守门员 |
[00:27] | He played awesome as usual. | 他的发挥一如既往的好 |
[00:29] | Your honor, may I submit the sports page | 法官阁下 我请求援引 |
[00:32] | from The New Jersey Chronicle On October 9th, 2011. | 2011年10月9日新泽西日报体育版 |
[00:35] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[00:37] | Goes to the witness’s credibility. | 为确认证人所言是否可信 |
[00:38] | Go quickly. | 那就快点 |
[00:42] | Would you please read the caption under the photo? | 请你朗读图片下面的说明 |
[00:48] | “Martin Brodeur stops 1 | “马丁·布罗德实现职业生涯 |
[00:50] | of his 36 saves on the way to a shutout victory.” | 第36次救球 魔鬼队零封对手” |
[00:54] | That’s what I just said. | 如我所说 |
[00:56] | That the defendant couldn’t have possibly committed the robbery | 被告不可能实施抢劫 |
[00:58] | because he was with you | 因为他和你在一起 |
[01:00] | watching Martin Brodeur shut out the Rangers. | 看门神马丁·布罗德大展身手 |
[01:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:02] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[01:04] | Your honor, may I submit the chronicle sports page | 法官阁下 我请求援引10月10日 |
[01:08] | from October 10th? | 新泽西日报体育版 |
[01:09] | Your honor. | 法官阁下 |
[01:10] | This is what you call going quickly? | 你是这么理解”快”的吗 |
[01:11] | Just two more questions. I promise. | 再两个问题 我保证 |
[01:17] | Please read the highlighted text at the bottom of the page. | 请朗读下方勾画出的部分 |
[01:21] | “In sunday’s sports section, | “周日的体育版中 |
[01:22] | new Jersey Devils goaltender Johan Hedberg was…” | 新泽西魔鬼队守门员约翰·赫德伯格被…” |
[01:27] | That’s it. Keep going. | 就是那个 继续 |
[01:35] | “misidentified as Martin Brodeur | “误认为是马丁·布罗德 |
[01:37] | in a photo caption and box score.” | 图片说明及技术统计均出错” |
[01:45] | An understandable mistake. | 情有可原的错误 |
[01:47] | Given that Martin Brodeur was scheduled to start | 毕竟原计划是马丁·布罗德上场 |
[01:49] | but bowed out | 结果告吹 |
[01:51] | after taking a shot to the throat in warm-up. | 因为热身时喉部被球击中 |
[01:54] | Which brings me to my most relevant question. | 这就说到与本案最为相关的问题 |
[01:58] | Did you and the defendant spend the evening of October 8th | 10月8日晚你是否和被告在一起 |
[02:01] | watching the Devils game on tv, | 看魔鬼队比赛 |
[02:03] | or did you just read about the game in the chronicle | 还是你不过是在日报上读到相关信息 |
[02:05] | while concocting this false alibi? | 进而作伪证 |
[02:14] | I… I, um… | 我 我 |
[02:15] | Excuse me, your honor, | 请原谅 法官阁下 |
[02:16] | may I approach? | 我请求上前议事 |
[02:17] | You sure you don’t want to wait | 你确定 |
[02:18] | till after he answers your question? | 不等他说完吗 |
[02:20] | No. | 是的 |
[02:23] | I’m gonna need a continuance. | 我申请延期审理 |
[02:25] | Now? | 现在 |
[02:25] | You’re one answer away from destroying their whole defense. | 你再问一个问题 辩方就会一败涂地 |
[02:28] | – Come on. – Oh, shut up. | -拜托 -闭嘴 |
[02:29] | You know it’s true. | 你心里清楚 |
[02:30] | – Let’s finish this up. – I can’t. | -我们把这了结了吧 -我做不到 |
[02:32] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不行 |
[02:34] | Because I think I’m having a heart attack. | 因为我感觉我心脏病发了 |
[02:40] | Great. Call an ambulance. | 好吧 快叫救护车 |
[03:21] | Thinks he had a heart attack but didn’t. | 以为自己心脏病发 其实不然 |
[03:23] | His EKG, cardiac enzymes, and catheterization | 他的心电图 心肌酶谱和心脏导管介入检查 |
[03:26] | are all normal. | 都显示正常 |
[03:27] | ‘Cause it’s an anxiety attack. | 因为那是焦虑发作 |
[03:30] | Probably because he just turned 40 | 估计是因为他人到四十 |
[03:32] | and still goes by the name “Tommy”. | 仍然叫做汤米 |
[03:33] | It’s not anxiety. | 不是焦虑 |
[03:34] | The E.R. docs interviewed his wife. | 急症室医生询问过他的妻子 |
[03:36] | She confirmed he’s been feeling fine. | 证实他状态一直不错 |
[03:37] | Nothing out of the ordinary at work or at home. | 工作和家庭都没有异常情况 |
[03:39] | Probably also believes that he thinks | 她大概也以为她老公 |
[03:41] | Salma Hayek’s breasts are too big. | 嫌萨尔玛·海耶克的胸太大 |
[03:43] | Which is why I had them admit him anyway | 所以我坚持让他住院 |
[03:45] | and treat with Alprazolam. | 并用阿普唑仑[抗焦虑药]治疗 |
[03:46] | No improvements. | 没效果 |
[03:47] | – Because… – Because for some patients | -因为 -因为对某些病人来说 |
[03:49] | the diagnosis of anxiety disorder | 被诊断为焦虑性障碍 |
[03:51] | can actually increase anxiety, | 反而会加剧焦虑 |
[03:53] | which is also why I told him | 所以我才会告诉他 |
[03:55] | he had a minor respiratory infection | 他有轻度呼吸道感染 |
[03:57] | that was easily curable by the medication. | 通过药物治疗 可以很容易痊愈 |
[03:59] | You lied? | 你说谎了 |
[04:00] | I ruled out heart attack and anxiety disorder. | 我排除了心脏病和焦虑性障碍 |
[04:04] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:14] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[04:15] | What, the wiliness | 你是指他耍小伎俩 |
[04:17] | with which Foreman ruled out anxiety | 排除了焦虑吗 |
[04:20] | or his complete wiliness-less-ness before he met me? | 还是他遇到我之前的完全不知变通 |
[04:25] | The fact that you managed to smear jelly on nearly every page. | 是你居然能把果酱抹得每页都是 |
[04:29] | Shingles could cause chest pain before a rash appeared. | 带状疱疹导致的胸痛可能在皮疹之前出现 |
[04:32] | Pain would be restricted to one dermatome. | 疼痛会局限在一个皮肤节段 |
[04:35] | It wouldn’t cross them. | 不会超出的 |
[04:36] | Asthma-induced pneumothorax would | 如果是哮喘导致的气胸就有可能 |
[04:38] | and might not show up on a posteroanterior X-ray. | 且可能不会在后前位胸片上显示 |
[04:40] | No history of asthma. | 没有哮喘病史 |
[04:41] | They did a lateral view as well. | 还做了胸部侧位片 |
[04:43] | No sign of a pneumothorax | 没有气胸的迹象 |
[04:45] | or deep sulcus sign. | 也没有深沟征 |
[04:46] | I treated an inmate once with similar symptoms | 我曾治疗过一个有类似症状的囚犯 |
[04:48] | after he tried to poison his cellmate with chlorine gas. | 他试图用氯气毒死自己的牢友 |
[04:50] | He didn’t realize sharing a cell also meant sharing the air? | 他没意识到牢房空气共享吗 |
[04:53] | Chlorine gas pools near the ground | 氯气集中在近地面 |
[04:55] | he thought he’d be safe in the top bunk. | 他以为自己在上铺就没事 |
[04:56] | Well, why would anyone try to poison our guy? | 为什么会有人对我们的患者下毒 |
[04:58] | He makes a living sending people to prison. | 他就靠把别人送进监狱谋生 |
[05:00] | But he’s not in prison, and it’s kind of hard | 但他不在狱内 再说他又没被 |
[05:02] | to gas a guy unless you can seal him in a room first. | 关在密闭室内 怎么用毒气毒他啊 |
[05:05] | Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter | 所以阿尔宙斯才创造了一个物质有三态的世界 |
[05:09] | and 300 solid or liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms. | 和300种能引发他症状的固态液态毒物 |
[05:13] | Arceus? | 阿尔宙斯 |
[05:15] | Look it up. And alkalinize his urine. | 去查查吧 并碱化他的尿液 |
[05:19] | Go search his home, talk to his wife, | 去他家搜寻一下 和他老婆谈谈 |
[05:20] | see if you can get her to tell us what she used. | 看看能不能套出她用的什么毒 |
[05:22] | Wait, why would you think his wife poisoned him? | 等等 你为什么认为是他妻子下的毒 |
[05:24] | Because dangerous people don’t break into your home, | 因为最危险的 不是外贼 |
[05:28] | they live in it. | 而是家贼 |
[05:29] | And although his kids are old enough to want daddy dead, | 虽然他的孩子已经到了希望爸爸去死的年纪 |
[05:31] | they’re still too young to do anything about it. | 要说真动手却还嫩了点 |
[05:32] | Must be such a pleasure to live in your head. | 你脑袋里的世界一定和谐美满 |
[05:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:37] | Kids might be precocious. | 孩子可能早熟 |
[05:38] | You handle his house. | 你去搜查他家 |
[05:40] | You handle him and his wife. | 你去应付他和他老婆 |
[05:41] | They get to just hang out and do nothing? | 他们可以出去溜达 什么都不做吗 |
[05:43] | If you need help, you can take whoever you want. | 需要帮忙的话 随便挑 |
[05:46] | – I’ll take Taub. – I’ll take Taub. | -我选陶博 -我选陶博 |
[05:50] | – Interesting. – No, it’s not. | -有意思 -不 这没什么 |
[05:52] | It was a 50/50 choice. | 非此即彼 |
[05:53] | I’m totally fine with Taub or Park. | 陶博还是朴克我都无所谓 |
[05:55] | Cool. I’ll take Taub. | 正好 我选陶博 |
[05:57] | And I’ll take Park. | 那我选朴克 |
[06:02] | That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[06:03] | Not really. | 一点也不 |
[06:09] | Nice move, boss. | 干得好 头儿 |
[06:11] | Lying to the patient. | 对患者撒谎 |
[06:13] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[06:14] | I knew House wouldn’t take the case | 我知道豪斯不会接这病例 |
[06:15] | unless I ruled out anxiety. | 除非我先排除焦虑 |
[06:16] | You need a girlfriend. | 你需要个女朋友 |
[06:18] | To keep me from lying to patients? | 好管住我 不对病人撒谎吗 |
[06:19] | To give you the excitement you need | 好给你你所需的刺激 |
[06:21] | so you don’t go looking for it. | 那样你就不用去找刺激了 |
[06:22] | You’re not working for House anymore, | 你已经不在豪斯手底下干活了 |
[06:23] | which means you no longer have him | 也就是说如果你犯事 |
[06:25] | to blame if you get caught. | 也不能把责任推给他 |
[06:26] | I’m not looking for excitement. | 我不是在找刺激 |
[06:27] | I’m doing my job, | 我是在干我的本职工作 |
[06:28] | part of which is to make sure House does his. | 其中就包括让豪斯做好他的本职工作 |
[06:31] | Girlfriend might not be so bad. | 找个女朋友这主意不错 |
[06:33] | It’s less dangerous than where you’re headed. | 这比你要做的事风险小多了 |
[06:36] | And that’s from a guy with one alimony | 这话是从我这个要付一份赡养费 |
[06:37] | and two child support payments. | 还要养两个孩子的人口中说出的 |
[06:52] | It’s this new curve control thing. | 这个新的弯道控制装置 |
[06:54] | It automatically slows the car when it senses | 当它感应到我入弯速度太快时 |
[06:56] | I’m taking a curve too fast. | 能自动减慢车速 |
[06:59] | You really think I care about your car, | 你真的以为我很在乎你的车吗 |
[07:01] | or are you just trying to avoid talking | 或是你在想方设法不谈及 |
[07:02] | about why you don’t like working with me? | 你为什么不喜欢和我一起工作 |
[07:04] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 这没什么可说的 |
[07:06] | House liked poking ant hills | 豪斯小时候就喜欢 |
[07:08] | with a stick when he was a kid, | 拿着木棍捅蚁冢 |
[07:09] | and now he wants to do the same with us. | 他现在是对我们故技重施 |
[07:11] | House is an ass, but he’s an intuitive ass. | 豪斯是个混蛋 但他直觉很准 |
[07:13] | He obviously noticed something. | 显然他看出些问题了 |
[07:15] | Yeah, the fact that we work well together. | 对 那就是我们合作得很愉快 |
[07:18] | He thrives on conflict and is looking for someone to torment. | 他喜欢坐山观虎斗 就想找人虐一下 |
[07:22] | Don’t let it be us. | 可别落入他的圈套 |
[07:27] | I don’t see how that’s possible. | 我觉得那不可能 |
[07:29] | Tommy’s the most popular guy in his office. | 汤米在办公室里很受欢迎 |
[07:32] | He’s even had defendants thank him after they were sentenced. | 甚至有被告被判刑后还感谢他 |
[07:34] | Why would they thank him? | 他们为什么感谢他 |
[07:36] | Because he doesn’t treat them like scum. | 因为他不把他们当成人渣来看 |
[07:38] | He makes them feel like he’s helping | 他让他们感觉他是在帮助他们 |
[07:40] | by offering a plea or even just | 替他们提出恳求或是 |
[07:41] | by letting them pay their debt and clear their conscience. | 让他们在监狱中赎罪 以安抚良心 |
[07:43] | And even if someone wanted to poison him, | 就算有人想下毒 |
[07:45] | I don’t see how they would do it. | 我看他们也没有机会啊 |
[07:46] | He never eats or drinks anything that we haven’t made at home. | 他只吃喝家里做的东西 |
[07:50] | Wait. You mean literally, | 等等 你没夸张吗 |
[07:52] | like, not even a bottle of water? | 比如 在外面连一瓶水都不喝吗 |
[07:53] | No. | 不喝 |
[07:55] | So he was obviously afraid of something. | 那么他显然是在害怕什么 |
[07:57] | Yeah, rats, mice, cockroaches. | 对 怕耗子 老鼠和蟑螂 |
[08:00] | My first job out of law school | 我从法律学院毕业后 |
[08:02] | was at the health department. | 第一份工作是在卫生部 |
[08:04] | If you’d have seen some of the kitchens | 如果你也见过我见过的一些厨房 |
[08:05] | or the processing plants I have, | 或是食品处理厂 |
[08:07] | you’d cook all your own food too. | 你也会只吃自己做的东西 |
[08:09] | Poison wouldn’t have to be in food. | 毒物不一定在食物里 |
[08:11] | Have you gotten any | 你最近有没有收到 |
[08:12] | strange letters or packages recently? | 什么陌生的信件或是包裹 |
[08:15] | No. | 没有 |
[08:17] | You also wouldn’t have to be at work. | 也不一定是在工作的地方中毒 |
[08:20] | We’ve got two young kids. | 我们有两个小孩 |
[08:22] | There’s definitely no poisons | 我在家里绝对不可能 |
[08:24] | I could have accidentally been exposed to at home. | 意外接触到有毒物质 |
[08:27] | What if it wasn’t an accident? | 如果不是意外呢 |
[08:30] | How are things between you and your wife? | 你和你妻子关系怎么样 |
[08:33] | Are you asking me if I think | 你是在问 我是否 |
[08:35] | my wife is trying to kill me? | 认为我妻子想杀我吗 |
[08:39] | Yes, I am. | 对 |
[08:41] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可能 |
[08:44] | This is coming from a man whose eyes are wide open. | 我这人可是时刻警惕着 |
[08:46] | I have prosecuted hundreds of despicable acts by husbands, wives, | 我起诉过几百个犯下卑劣罪行的丈夫 妻子 |
[08:50] | parents. | 还有父母 |
[08:52] | I can assure you… | 我敢保证… |
[08:53] | I love my husband, | 我爱我的丈夫 |
[08:54] | and I would not ever even for a second | 而且我绝对不会 |
[08:57] | consider doing anything to hurt him. | 有去伤害他的想法 |
[09:00] | No pesticides, | 车库里没有 |
[09:01] | fertilizers, or fuel in the garage. | 杀虫剂 化肥或是燃料 |
[09:04] | You find anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[09:05] | No, there’s not even a bottle | 没有 我在这里甚至 |
[09:06] | of wite-out in this place. | 连一瓶清洁剂都没有找到 |
[09:08] | Maybe we should look again. | 也许我们应该再找找 |
[09:10] | Maybe we should leave before the police get here. | 也许我们应该在警察赶到前就撤 |
[09:13] | Well, even if a neighbor saw us break in and called 911, | 就算有人看到我们闯进来 然后报警 |
[09:15] | unless they said we were armed, it’s low priority. | 除非说我们携带武器 否则就不是首要案件 |
[09:17] | We’ve got another five minutes. | 所以我们应该还有五分钟 |
[09:19] | He’s a prosecutor. | 他是一名检查官 |
[09:20] | Obviously he knows a lot of cops. | 他显然认识很多警察 |
[09:22] | His house is not gonna be low priority. | 他的房子才不会不是首要案件呢 |
[09:25] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[09:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:31] | The dining room’s on the other side of that wall. | 餐厅是在墙那边 |
[09:34] | Yeah, so? | 对 怎么了 |
[09:36] | But it ends, like, three feet further over. | 但是它似乎在这边多出了三英尺 |
[09:39] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[09:41] | A second ago, you wanted to run like hell, | 你刚刚还想赶紧逃出去 |
[09:42] | and now you want to look for secret passages? | 现在却想在这儿找密道吗 |
[09:48] | There’s a magnet on the fridge | 在冰箱上有一块磁铁 |
[09:49] | they use to open child-proofed cabinets. | 是用来打开有童锁的柜子的 |
[09:51] | Go get it. | 去拿过来 |
[09:54] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[10:03] | Here. | 给 |
[10:11] | Holy crap. | 天啊 |
[10:26] | Don’t tell me. | 先别说 |
[10:27] | The jealous wife in the dining room | 我猜是吃醋的妻子在厨房里 |
[10:31] | with bipyridyl herbicide. | 手里拿着联吡啶除草剂 |
[10:34] | We didn’t find any poisons. | 我们没找到任何有毒物质 |
[10:39] | Well, you obviously found something. | 但你们显然找到些东西 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:42] | A hidden bunker | 一个隐蔽的掩体 |
[10:44] | with enough guns to defend Fort Knox. | 里面的枪足以守卫诺克斯堡 |
[10:44] | 诺克斯堡是美国陆军装甲中心 美国陆军装甲学校等机构均所在地 | |
[10:45] | Or break into it. | 或是攻进去 |
[10:51] | Cool. | 太帅了 |
[10:55] | That’s impossible. You must have broken into the wrong house. | 不可能 你们肯定闯错家了 |
[10:58] | Then you have creepy neighbors, | 那么你的邻居就很诡异了 |
[10:59] | because there were photos of you and your kids all over. | 因为房子里到处是你们和孩子的照片 |
[11:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:05] | How could this… | 这怎么可能… |
[11:09] | I had it put in during the remodel last year. | 那是去年装修时我建的密室 |
[11:12] | But we went over the plans together. | 但我们是一起商量装修计划的啊 |
[11:15] | It’s not in the plans. | 它没在计划里 |
[11:17] | I didn’t want the city to know about it. | 我不想让市里知道 |
[11:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:21] | I should have told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[11:23] | I just… | 只是… |
[11:25] | I didn’t want you and the kids to worry. | 我不想你和孩子们担心 |
[11:27] | About what? | 担心什么啊 |
[11:30] | Tommy, what is it? | 汤米 是什么事啊 |
[11:31] | Why would you think you needed so many guns? | 你为什么认为你需要这么多枪啊 |
[11:41] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[11:43] | Imperio absenti chaos regit. | 国将不国 天下大乱 |
[11:47] | He’s worried that “too big to fail” applies to our banks | 他担心”大而不倒”只适用于银行 |
[11:50] | but not our government. | 而不适用于我们的政府 |
[11:52] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:53] | Because that’s what every idiot | 因为每个建造掩体 |
[11:54] | with a bunker full of assault rifles is scared of. | 并装满冲锋枪的傻瓜都怕那个 |
[11:56] | Heather Sweeney. | 希瑟·斯威尼在吗 |
[12:00] | Uh, it’ll just be a couple of minutes | 请再等几分钟 |
[12:01] | till someone’s ready to see you. | 就会有人来给你看病了 |
[12:03] | Maybe it’s not stupidity. It’s a symptom. | 也许那不是犯傻 而是一个症状 |
[12:05] | Cocaine abuse can cause paranoia and chest pain. | 滥用可卡因可以引起妄想症和胸痛 |
[12:08] | This isn’t necessarily paranoia. | 这不一定就是妄想症 |
[12:09] | Societies do fall apart. | 社会确实是会崩溃的 |
[12:11] | Look what happened with London and the riots. | 看看伦敦还有那些暴动 |
[12:13] | There’s a difference between an isolated riot | 个别地区的暴动和整个文明的陷落 |
[12:15] | and the fall of civilization. | 是有区别的 |
[12:16] | April Donaldson. | 艾普尔·唐纳森在吗 |
[12:19] | Sorry. Misspoke. | 抱歉 叫错名字了 |
[12:21] | Imagine what would happen if there was | 想象一下如果有恐怖分子 |
[12:22] | a terrorist attack on the food supply | 破坏咱们的食物供给链 |
[12:24] | or a pandemic where we had to ration antibiotics. | 或是散布传染病 造成抗生素限量供给会怎么样 |
[12:27] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[12:29] | Ouch. | 犀利啊 |
[12:30] | Oh, shut up. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[12:31] | We know what you’re trying to do, and it’s not gonna work. | 我们知道你想干什么 你不会得逞的 |
[12:34] | It was a little harsh. | 你的话确实挺重的 |
[12:37] | – Stop being so… – What? Paranoid? | -别那么… -什么 妄想狂吗 |
[12:39] | You’re gonna look pretty foolish if that was the wrong guess. | 如果你猜错了 你可就出洋相了 |
[12:41] | I think you’re a good person and a fine doctor, | 我认为你是个好人 一名优秀的医生 |
[12:43] | but it’s ridiculous to think anyone needs | 但是如果你认为所有人都需要一个 |
[12:46] | an arsenal of assault weapons. | 军火库的话 你就太荒谬了 |
[12:47] | He’s obviously paranoid. What about Fahr’s disease? | 他显然有妄想症 会不会是法尔氏病 |
[12:49] | – He’s not hallucinating. – As far as we know. | -他没有产生幻觉 -那是我们还没发现 |
[12:51] | We should do a mental status examination | 我们应该做一个精神状态检查 |
[12:53] | And get a CT of his basel ganglia. | 给他的基底神经节做个CT |
[12:54] | No, we shouldn’t. | 不对 不该这么做 |
[12:55] | If it’s not poison, it’s most likely atrial fibrillation | 如果不是中毒了 最有可能是心房纤颤 |
[12:57] | brought on by hyperthyroidism | 由甲状腺机能亢进 |
[12:59] | or sleep apnea. | 或睡眠呼吸暂停综合症引发 |
[13:03] | Looks like we got ourselves a good, old-fashioned cat fight. | 看来有小妞吵架可围观了 |
[13:05] | No, we don’t. | 我们没有吵架 |
[13:06] | We have a reasoned disagreement. | 我们只是意见不合 |
[13:07] | Still there’s only one way to settle this. | 好吧 只有一个办法能解决争议 |
[13:10] | Actually there’s two, | 实际是有两个办法 |
[13:11] | But we don’t have enough jell-o for the first. | 但是第一种 我们果冻不够 |
[13:13] | Mini-mental, | 做个简单的精神状态检查 |
[13:14] | CT, and get a hair sample | CT以及毛发取样 |
[13:16] | to check for past cocaine use. | 查查他有没有吸食过可卡因 |
[13:18] | Check his TSH levels and get a sleep study. | 检查下他的甲状腺水平 再做个睡眠监测 |
[13:21] | Sorry, we got to make it a fair fight, | 抱歉 为了让她俩公平对决 |
[13:22] | which means you’re stuck with her. | 你和她凑合一下吧 |
[13:24] | He’s not “stuck” with me. | 什么叫凑合啊 |
[13:25] | And it’s not a fight. | 而且也不是对决 |
[13:28] | Uh, excuse me, miss. | 小姐抱歉 |
[13:30] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[13:33] | Mariel Wilkerson. | 梅丽尔·威尔克森 |
[13:38] | You don’t look like a Mariel. | 你看着不像是叫梅丽尔的嘛 |
[13:39] | You’re up. | 轮到你了 |
[13:54] | So what do you think? Is the patient paranoid or am I? | 你怎么看 是病人有妄想症还是我有 |
[13:57] | I don’t think stockpiling weapons | 我不认为储存武器 |
[13:59] | is the most reasoned response. | 是理智的表现 |
[14:00] | But, given what I’ve seen at Bloomingdale’s | 但是 见识过布卢明代尔百货公司 |
[14:02] | on Black Friday, | 的黑色周五抢购潮[万圣节后的第一天] |
[14:03] | I wouldn’t say it rises to the level of mental illness. | 我觉得他这么做也不能算是脑子有病 |
[14:06] | And me? | 那我呢 |
[14:10] | Again, given what I’ve seen at bloomingdale’s… | 同样的 见识过那抢购的场景… |
[14:14] | Don’t let House get to you. | 别让豪斯影响你 |
[14:15] | It’s all of you. | 是你们所有人 |
[14:16] | I feel like you don’t respect me. | 我感觉你们不尊重我 |
[14:18] | Chase certainly doesn’t try to hide it. | 奇斯就表现得很明显 |
[14:20] | Chase respects you. He’s just more comfortable | 他是尊敬你的 只是他觉得 |
[14:22] | working with me because he’s known me longer. | 和我搭档比较顺 因为我们认识得比较早 |
[14:23] | And I’m not just saying that because you own a gun. | 我不是因为你有枪才这么说的 |
[14:25] | I don’t own a gun. | 我没有枪 |
[14:28] | I’ve thought about it, but I’d probably end up shooting | 我倒是考虑过 但是我很可能会 |
[14:30] | someone in my own family, like when my brother | 射伤家人 比如在看到我弟弟 |
[14:32] | tosses his toenail clippings behind the couch. | 往沙发后面扔指甲屑的时候 |
[14:35] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[14:38] | If anarchy breaks out, | 如果政权真被推翻 |
[14:39] | I plan to do what my ancestors have done | 我打算做我的祖先们 |
[14:41] | throughout the ages: run. | 做了几个世纪的事情 逃跑 |
[14:44] | Sounds like a good plan. | 这计划不错啊 |
[14:46] | You got a moment? | 你有空吗 |
[14:51] | Stop telling the nurses I’m looking for a girlfriend. | 你别再和护士们说我要找女朋友了 |
[14:53] | What makes you– | 你怎么会觉得… |
[14:54] | Two lunch offers and a box of cupcakes | 从早上到现在 已经有两个人邀请我吃饭 |
[14:56] | since this morning. | 还有人送了我一盒蛋糕 |
[14:57] | So a few people are nice to you, | 这么说 有几个人向你示好 |
[14:59] | and your first thought is, “Hmm, this seems strange”? | 你首先想到的是”这真奇了怪了” |
[15:02] | I haven’t even had enough time to eat my own lunch, | 我连自己吃午饭的时间都没有 |
[15:04] | much less run around trying to recruit nurses for yours. | 更别说四处去帮你物色女朋友了 |
[15:07] | So can I get back to work? | 我能回去工作了吗 |
[15:12] | You’re lying, aren’t you? | 你骗他的 是不是 |
[15:14] | It’s for his own good. | 我是为了他好 |
[15:16] | He’s not paranoid. He’s just stupid. | 他没有妄想症 他就是蠢 |
[15:18] | Well, shouldn’t you put yourself in that group? | 好吧 你不是也属于这类人吗 |
[15:21] | You own a gun. | 你有把枪的 |
[15:23] | Our patient doesn’t own a gun. He owns an arsenal. | 这病人有的不是一把枪 而是个军火库 |
[15:27] | And I don’t own a gun. | 而且 我没有枪 |
[15:30] | Yes, you do. | 你有的 |
[15:31] | And you’re a felon, so you’ll end up back in jail. | 你是重罪犯 持枪会被送回监狱的 |
[15:33] | That is actually not one of the many reasons that I don’t own a gun. | 这还真不是我没枪的N条理由中的一条 |
[15:39] | Why would I need a gun? | 我要枪有什么用呢 |
[15:40] | The only thing I own worth protecting | 唯一值得我保护的 |
[15:42] | a thief would need a crane to get out of my apartment. | 毛贼还得拿根拐杖才能弄出我的公寓 |
[15:43] | You don’t own anything you need. | 你不会去买你需要的东西 |
[15:45] | You own things you want. | 而是买你想要的东西 |
[15:47] | And you’re definitely the type who’d want a gun. | 而你绝对是那种想要搞把枪的人 |
[15:49] | You like anything dangerous, | 凡是危险的东西你都喜欢 |
[15:50] | monster trucks, motorcycles, fireworks. | 巨型卡车 摩托车 烟火什么的 |
[15:53] | Everyone loves fireworks. | 人人都爱烟火 |
[15:54] | Watching them, not making them. | 喜欢看烟火 而不是制作烟火 |
[15:57] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[15:59] | I stand corrected. | 那我纠正我的说法 |
[16:04] | If you believe me, then this issue will be resolved | 如果你相信我 这事儿就此打住 |
[16:06] | with no further action necessary. | 别再节外生枝了 |
[16:08] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[16:10] | It’s not resolved, is it? | 这事儿还没结束 是吧 |
[16:11] | Not even close. | 离结束还早着呢 |
[16:16] | It’s not cocaine. | 他没吸可卡因 |
[16:17] | Hair samples were clean. | 毛发取样没问题 |
[16:19] | It’s not looking good for Fahr’s either. | 看着也不像是法尔氏病 |
[16:21] | I’m not seeing any calcifications. | 没有钙化迹象 |
[16:22] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[16:23] | They can be pretty hard to detect in people under 50. | 在未满五十岁的病人身上会难以察觉 |
[16:26] | – See? – What? | -瞧见没 -什么 |
[16:29] | We all disagree all the time. | 意见不合是常有的事 |
[16:31] | It’s not just me and Park. | 不只是我和朴克会这样 |
[16:33] | Nice try, | 挺会说话的嘛 |
[16:34] | but I’m not getting in the middle. | 不过我可不想趟你们的浑水 |
[16:36] | So why didn’t you want to go with her this morning? | 那你早上为什么不愿和她一组 |
[16:39] | She’s weird. | 她人挺怪的 |
[16:40] | She’s not weird. She’s a good doctor. | 她不怪 她是个优秀的医生 |
[16:42] | Most good doctors are weird. | 大部分优秀的医生都挺古怪的 |
[16:44] | Look at House. | 你看豪斯 |
[16:45] | Am I weird? | 我算怪吗 |
[16:46] | Yeah, but you’re hot, so it’s easier to put up with. | 是的 不过你长得靓 比较好忍受 |
[16:52] | You’re completely normal | 你完全正常 |
[16:54] | and a pleasure to deal with. | 和你相处很愉快 |
[16:56] | You’re weird. | 你真奇怪 |
[16:58] | In a good way? | 怪得很有型是吧 |
[17:00] | Maybe we should just concentrate on the medicine. | 我们还是专心看病吧 |
[17:03] | You own any guns? | 你有枪吗 |
[17:04] | That’s not medicine. | 你又跑题了 |
[17:05] | But it’s related to medicine. Kind of. | 这话题和医学多少有点关系 |
[17:08] | What do you think? | 那你觉得呢 |
[17:11] | Yeah, but not for protection. | 你有枪 不过不是为了自卫 |
[17:13] | Despite what the media would have us believe, | 尽管媒体大肆宣传社会动荡 |
[17:15] | you think we live in a very safe world. | 你还是觉得这世界很安全 |
[17:18] | You just think they’re fun. | 你就是觉得枪支很好玩 |
[17:21] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:22] | Working in prison, | 你在监狱工作 |
[17:23] | you learned criminals rarely target random strangers, | 知道罪犯很少随机攻击路人甲 |
[17:25] | And you’ve got more money than you know what to do with, | 而且你的钱多得都不知道怎么花 |
[17:27] | so anything that seems different and fun’s worth trying. | 所以你会去尝试那些看起来新鲜好玩的事物 |
[17:30] | And you? | 你呢 |
[17:31] | Not here in the States. | 我在美国这边没有枪 |
[17:33] | Back home, I keep a few for hunting ‘roos. | 在我老家 我有几把打袋鼠的枪 |
[17:35] | You hunt kangaroos? | 你猎袋鼠的 |
[17:38] | But they’re so cute. | 它们那么可爱 |
[17:40] | They’re also delicious. | 还很可口 |
[17:44] | You’re screwing with me. | 你骗我的吧 |
[17:45] | Totally. | 当然 |
[17:47] | There’s no calcification. | 没有钙化 |
[17:49] | Looks like we’re both wrong. | 看来我们都错了 |
[17:52] | You don’t need to stay. | 你不需要陪在这里 |
[17:53] | We won’t have the results until the morning. | 要明天早上才会出结果 |
[17:56] | It’s okay. I’ll stay. | 没关系的 我陪着他 |
[17:59] | Go. | 回去吧 |
[18:00] | I’m sure your mother’s ready for a break by now, huh? | 你也该让你妈歇歇了 |
[18:04] | Give the kids a kiss for me. | 替我吻吻孩子们 |
[18:08] | You think it’s the end of the world, but you wanted kids. | 你认为世界末日来了 但却要孩子 |
[18:11] | Oh, honey, come on. | 亲爱的 别这样 |
[18:13] | I don’t think the world’s coming to an end. | 我没认为末日将至 |
[18:19] | Look… | 听着 |
[18:21] | You have a spare tire in your car, right? | 你的车上有个备胎 对吧 |
[18:27] | That’s what those guns are. | 那些枪就和备胎一样 |
[18:29] | I mean, I hope to god I never have to use one. | 我祈求上帝不要让我用到它们 |
[18:32] | But if we can wake up | 但是如果一觉醒来 |
[18:34] | and learn that the entire bank system has gone bankrupt overnight, | 发现整个银行系统一夜间全倒闭了 |
[18:38] | it just seems stupid not to have a jack in the trunk. | 到时毫无准备就傻眼了 |
[18:42] | Just in case. | 只是以防万一 |
[18:44] | And you’ve always… | 你一直… |
[18:45] | What’s that from? | 这血哪里来的 |
[18:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:50] | You don’t feel that? | 你不觉得疼吗 |
[18:51] | No. | 不觉得 |
[18:56] | He also spiked a fever overnight. | 他整夜发高烧 |
[18:59] | It could be TB. | 可能是肺结核 |
[19:01] | You want to say it. | 你有话要说是吧 |
[19:02] | – Say what? – There’s no sign of atelectasis | -说什么 -胸片中没有肺不张 |
[19:03] | or infiltrates on the chest x-ray. | 或肺部浸润的现象 |
[19:05] | Yeah. It’s med-speak for she’s an idiot. | 没错 这是”她是白痴”的医学表述 |
[19:08] | Systemic sclerosis can cause lower extremity ulcers. | 系统性硬化病会导致下肢溃疡 |
[19:10] | It would have to be pretty far along | 那他的症状早该出现了 |
[19:12] | because the first symptom was just a few days ago. | 而他的第一个症状是几天前才出现的 |
[19:13] | His paranoia started at least a year ago. | 他的妄想症一年前就开始了 |
[19:15] | If he’s paranoid. | 如果他有妄想症的话 |
[19:18] | So it’s either not sclerosis | 这么说要么就不是硬化症 |
[19:20] | or it’s extremely aggressive sclerosis. | 要么就是发展极快的硬化症 |
[19:22] | We should biopsy the skin lesion and start him on enoxaparin. | 我们应该进行皮肤活检并开始给他用依诺肝素 |
[19:25] | Shouldn’t we wait for the biopsy results | 我们不该等活检结果出来后 |
[19:27] | before we start treatment? | 再开始治疗吗 |
[19:29] | Now’s your chance. | 该你表态了 |
[19:30] | She’s leading with her chin. | 她可是豁出去了 |
[19:32] | I agree with her. | 我同意她的看法 |
[19:34] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不同意 |
[19:36] | Which means you’re both idiots. | 这意味着你俩都是白痴 |
[19:38] | Get to work. | 干活去吧 |
[19:45] | I know you don’t think I’m an idiot. | 我知道你不认为我是白痴 |
[19:48] | Does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[19:49] | If you’re just looking to amuse yourself at my expense, then no. | 如果你只是拿我找乐 那没所谓 |
[19:53] | But if you feel the need to manipulate me | 但如果你觉得需要耍手段 |
[19:55] | to make me feel useful, then yes. | 让我觉得自己有用 那关系大了 |
[19:58] | I thought we’d gotten past that. | 我以为我们已经过了那个阶段了 |
[19:59] | If we hadn’t gotten past that, you wouldn’t be here. | 如果真过了 你就不会在这纠结了 |
[20:01] | But ability isn’t always enough. | 但有能力并非就够了 |
[20:04] | Just ask Yngwie Malmsteen. | 看看英格威·马尔莫斯汀就知道了 |
[20:06] | So this is you trying to help me? | 那你是想帮我吗 |
[20:07] | No, this is me helping me. | 不 我是在帮我自己 |
[20:09] | And amusing myself at your expense. | 同时拿你找乐 |
[20:11] | Which brings us back to, why do you care? | 这就又回到 你为什么在乎这事呢 |
[20:13] | I deserve respect. | 我应该得到尊重 |
[20:14] | I’m a good doctor. | 我是个好医生 |
[20:16] | People respect you. They just don’t like you. | 大家尊重你 他们只是不喜欢你而已 |
[20:23] | Where’s your wife? | 你妻子呢 |
[20:25] | She just needed some time. | 她需要点时间想想 |
[20:30] | Not a fan of guns I take it. | 看来是对枪不感冒了 |
[20:33] | It’s not the guns. It’s… | 不只是枪的问题 只是… |
[20:37] | I shouldn’t have lied about it. | 我不该对她撒谎 |
[20:39] | I’m guessing it’s a little of both. | 我猜两者都有点 |
[20:42] | And a little of, “Who the hell is this guy?” | 还有点”我怎么不认识这人”的感觉 |
[20:47] | I’m not a nutcase. | 我不是疯子 |
[20:49] | I just want to do everything I can | 我只是想竭尽所能 |
[20:51] | to protect my family. | 保护我的家庭 |
[20:54] | Don’t worry. I’m sure she understands. | 别担心 我相信她能理解 |
[21:01] | At first, I thought it might be frostbite, | 一开始我以为是冻伤 |
[21:03] | but I haven’t really been out in the cold. | 但我从没在冷的地方待过 |
[21:08] | And yet your first thought was frostbite? | 但你的第一感觉还是冻伤吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I guess I was just going by how it looks. | 是的 估计我只是从外表判断的 |
[21:14] | It looks absolutely nothing like frostbite. | 这看上去完全不像冻伤 |
[21:16] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[21:18] | With some difficulty. | 不太确定 |
[21:19] | Then what is it? | 那究竟是什么 |
[21:21] | A sign that you need to take a long vacation. | 是你需要放个长假的标志 |
[21:24] | At least a month. | 至少一个月 |
[21:25] | A vacation? | 休假 |
[21:27] | Wait, is this like a bucket list thing? | 等等 是像遗愿清单那样的吗 |
[21:27] | 电影《遗愿清单》 讲述两个同患癌症一贫一富的病友结伴完成未尽的心愿 | |
[21:31] | It’s cancer. | 是癌症 |
[21:32] | It’s silver. | 是银 |
[21:34] | I’m guessing silver nitrate mixed with petroleum jelly | 我猜可能是你老板将硝酸银与凡士林混合 |
[21:36] | that your boss put on the petty cash | 涂抹在钱上 |
[21:38] | so he’d know who to have arrested for stealing it. | 这样他就能抓住偷钱的人了 |
[21:44] | Damn. | 我去 |
[21:45] | Yeah, damn. | 是啊 我去 |
[21:47] | It’s diffused into your skin, | 它会渗透进你的皮肤 |
[21:50] | and the only way to get rid of it | 而唯一去除的方法 |
[21:52] | Is to get new skin. | 就是长出新的皮肤 |
[21:53] | That normally happens every 30 days. | 一般来讲需要30天 |
[21:56] | So I hear that La Crosse, Wisconsin has got | 我听说威斯康辛州的拉克罗斯 |
[22:00] | the world’s largest beer can. | 有世界上最大的啤酒罐 |
[22:06] | Here’s the per diem schedules. | 这是每天的日程 |
[22:07] | These are supposed to be in the computer files. | 这些应该录入电脑的 |
[22:09] | Sorry. Since Claudine left, | 对不起 自从克劳汀走了 |
[22:10] | no one’s been inputting the numbers. | 就没人把这些数字进行录入了 |
[22:12] | I miss Claudine. | 我真想克劳汀 |
[22:14] | She left because of you. | 她是因为你才走的 |
[22:16] | I thought that was Nadine. | 我以为那是娜汀 |
[22:17] | – Her too. – Where are you going? | -她也是 -你去哪 |
[22:18] | You still have an hour left. | 你还有一个小时门诊时间呢 |
[22:20] | Emergency page takes precedence. | 优先处理急诊寻呼 |
[22:24] | – Can you– – I don’t know how to use the program. | -你能… -我不知道那程序怎么用 |
[22:25] | Then find someone who does. | 那就去找会用的人 |
[22:27] | I got to get out of here. | 我得走了 |
[22:39] | Got your page. | 收到你的寻呼了 |
[22:41] | You’re an ass. | 你个混蛋 |
[22:43] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[22:46] | Let me down. | 放我下来 |
[22:48] | After you admit it. | 你承认了就放 |
[22:54] | You know, I’m a little tired. | 要知道 我有点累了 |
[22:55] | – I think I’m gonna– – All right, I admit it. | -我想我要去…-好吧 我承认 |
[22:58] | Despite the fact that I know there’s a gun in here, | 尽管我知道这里有把枪 |
[23:00] | I’d never find it because you are more devious– | 但我永远找不到 因为你更狡猾 |
[23:04] | – Clever. -Devious. | -聪明 -狡猾 |
[23:07] | All right, fine, clever. | 好吧好吧 聪明 |
[23:09] | More clever and you’ll always be one step ahead of me. | 你更聪明而且总能魔高一丈 |
[23:31] | You’re either preparing to fight pacquiao | 你要么在备战拳击赛 |
[23:33] | or you’re having one heck of a bad day. | 要么就是今天过得很不顺 |
[23:37] | – I’m Aniita. – Eric. | -我叫安妮塔 -艾瑞克 |
[23:40] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:42] | And you can tell Taub | 你可以告诉陶博 |
[23:45] | that he’s gonna get the same treatment | 如果再不停止这种愚蠢的行为 |
[23:46] | as this heavy bag if he doesn’t cut this crap out. | 就将和这个沙包同样下场 |
[23:48] | Who’s Taub? | 谁是陶博 |
[23:51] | You know, I’m sure you’re a nice person | 我知道你是个好人 |
[23:53] | and you have no idea what you’ve gotten sucked into, | 你也不知道你被搅进什么浑水里 |
[23:55] | but, really, I’m not interested. | 但是 说真的 我没兴趣 |
[23:59] | Okay, and I’m sure you’re a nice person, | 好吧 我肯定你是个好人 |
[24:01] | but I just moved from Atlanta, | 不过我刚从亚特兰大搬来 |
[24:03] | and it’s my first time at this gym, | 这是我第一次来这个健身房 |
[24:04] | so definitely don’t know who this Taub guy is, | 我肯定不知道这个陶博是谁 |
[24:07] | but I already agree. He’s a jerk. | 但我完全同意 他是个混蛋 |
[24:11] | Are you sure you don’t want to start over? | 你确定不想重新来过吗 |
[24:16] | Take your time. | 慢慢想 |
[24:18] | I’ll be around. | 我就在附近 |
[24:29] | Taub, it’s Foreman. | 陶博 我是福曼 |
[24:30] | Hey, can’t talk now. Little busy. | 我现在没空聊 有点忙 |
[24:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:36] | Need some droperidol in here! | 这需要氟哌利多 |
[24:37] | I gotta go! | 我得挂了 |
[24:43] | He was hallucinating he was being attacked by bears. | 他产生了幻觉以为自己被熊袭击了 |
[24:46] | Points again to paranoia. | 再次表明是妄想症 |
[24:47] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[24:48] | Except for the “Again”. | 不过并非是再次 |
[24:50] | Acute onset points to tularemia. | 急性发作更可能是土拉菌病 |
[24:52] | Or it’s been chronic, which points to gad autoimmunity. | 或者是慢性的 那就是自身免疫疾病 |
[24:55] | Explains the neurological impairment | 可以解释神经功能缺损 |
[24:56] | as well as the normal blood work. | 以及正常的血检结果 |
[24:57] | Tularemia doesn’t always show up in blood work either. | 土拉菌病也不一定会在血检中查到 |
[24:59] | You know what else doesn’t show up in the blood work? | 你们知道还有什么在血检中也查不到吗 |
[25:01] | Nothing. | 就是没病 |
[25:03] | This could be all psychiatric. | 可能是精神病 |
[25:04] | An untreated schizoid disorder | 未经治疗的精神分裂症 |
[25:06] | he’s finally lost the ability to suppress. | 他终于无法抑制了 |
[25:08] | Schizophrenia doesn’t cause skin ulcers or fevers. | 精神分裂症不会引起皮肤溃疡或高烧 |
[25:10] | No, but digging delusions out of your skin | 没错 但因妄想而用脏指甲抠皮肤 |
[25:12] | with dirty fingernails could cause both. | 就可能导致这两种症状 |
[25:14] | I don’t think he’s a psych case. | 我不认为这是精神病例 |
[25:16] | Because you’re paranoid about paranoia. | 因为你对妄想症产生了妄想 |
[25:17] | Because his symptoms point towards an infection | 因为他的症状表明是感染 |
[25:20] | that spread to his brain. | 并已经扩散到脑部 |
[25:21] | I think we should treat with high-dose, broad-spectrum– | 我认为我们应该用大剂量的广谱… |
[25:23] | Which will kill him if it’s a gad autoimmunity. | 如果是自身免疫疾病那会杀了他的 |
[25:32] | Treat for gad. | 按自身免疫疾病治疗 |
[25:34] | Corticosteroids and IV immunoglobulin. | 用皮质激素并静脉滴注免疫球蛋白 |
[25:44] | I’m not paranoid. | 我不是妄想 |
[25:45] | And they don’t dislike me. | 他们也不是不喜欢我 |
[25:46] | They don’t even really know me. | 他们甚至都不了解我 |
[25:48] | They tell you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[25:49] | I didn’t ask because you wouldn’t believe the answer. | 我没问 因为你不会相信他们的回答 |
[25:53] | If it makes you feel better to think that. | 如果这么想你能好过点 就随你吧 |
[25:55] | You’re the one everyone dislikes. | 大家都不喜欢的是你 |
[25:57] | You probably don’t even think it’s gad. | 估计你都不觉得是自身免疫疾病 |
[25:59] | You’re just agreeing with her because you think | 你同意她只是因为你认为 |
[26:00] | it’ll create more conflict between us. | 这会引起我们之间更多的纷争 |
[26:02] | There’s only one way to find out. | 想得到答案只有一个方法 |
[26:04] | Actually, there’s two. | 实际上 有两个方法 |
[26:05] | We’re still waiting for that Jell-O delivery. | 我们还在等果冻送来 |
[26:08] | Let me know how it goes. | 记得把进展汇报给我 |
[27:04] | Gotcha! | 抓住你啦 |
[27:08] | You poor dumb bastard. | 你这个可怜的傻缺 |
[28:00] | Touche. | 干得好 |
[28:18] | God, this is exactly what I needed. | 天啊 我正是我需要的 |
[28:20] | Tell me about it. | 无比赞同 |
[28:27] | Anita. | 安妮塔 |
[28:28] | – Oh, my god. – Who is that, your roommate? | -天啊 -那是谁 你室友吗 |
[28:29] | It’s just you have to go. | 你必须得走了 |
[28:30] | Wait a minute, what’s the big deal? | 等等 到底怎么了 |
[28:31] | Please. I’ll explain later. | 快走吧 我以后再解释 |
[28:33] | Just hurry up. Please. | 请赶紧走吧 拜托了 |
[28:35] | You have a boyfriend? | 你有男友了吗 |
[28:36] | No, he’s not my boyfriend. | 不 他不是我男友 |
[28:39] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[28:41] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[28:46] | Hey! I thought you weren’t getting back till tomorrow. | 我以为你明天才回来呢 |
[28:56] | His fever’s going through the roof, | 他烧得非常厉害 |
[28:57] | which means we were wrong about gad | 也就证明不是自身免疫疾病 |
[28:59] | and the steroids kicked the infection into high gear. | 而且激素使得感染急剧恶化了 |
[29:01] | Or it’s gad, and we started treatment too late. | 也可能就是自身免疫疾病 不过治晚了 |
[29:03] | – Increase the steroid dose. – We can’t. | -加大激素的量 -不能这么做 |
[29:06] | If it’s an infection, we’ll kill him for sure. | 如果确实是感染 我们无疑会害死他 |
[29:08] | With neurological symptoms progressing this fast, | 神经系统症状恶化得这么快 |
[29:11] | he’s dead either way. | 他怎样都会死 |
[29:12] | If we increase the steroids, | 如果我们增大激素的量 |
[29:14] | then either death comes slower, | 而他能多活几天 |
[29:15] | which means we were too late with the gad, | 就表示是自身免疫疾病而我们治得太晚 |
[29:17] | or death comes faster, | 如果加速了死亡 |
[29:18] | which means we were too stupid with the infection. | 则说明确实是感染 我们犯傻了 |
[29:21] | We were already stupid with the infection, | 我们没按感染治已经很傻了 |
[29:23] | but it’s not too late. | 但还不算太晚 |
[29:24] | He’s young, and he was perfectly healthy two days ago. | 他还年轻 两天前还非常健康 |
[29:27] | He can fight this off if we give him a chance. | 如果给他个机会 他能挺过去的 |
[29:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:35] | But a shotgun is not gonna work. | 不过猎枪可不顶用 |
[29:36] | We need a sniper rifle. | 我们需要一部狙击步枪 |
[29:38] | Start running DNA assays for sporotrichosis, meningococcemia, | 做孢子丝菌病和脑膜炎球菌血症的DNA分析 |
[29:42] | and any other boggle-winning words you can think of. | 还有其它你能想到的测试 |
[29:44] | You just said you wanted to increase the steroids, | 你刚刚才说要加大激素的量 |
[29:46] | – and now you want to just… – I changed my mind. | -现在就… -我改变主意了 |
[29:49] | – But… – Do what Park says. | -但是… -按朴克说的做 |
[29:59] | Well, you don’t have a gun, | 你确实没有枪 |
[30:02] | but you do have my sunglasses, | 但你有我的太阳镜 |
[30:05] | my tennis racket– I can’t imagine why– | 我的网球拍 虽然我不知道你拿来干嘛 |
[30:08] | Had to kill a mouse. | 用来杀老鼠的 |
[30:10] | It was really hard with those stupid little sunglasses. | 你的小破太阳镜没帮上什么忙 |
[30:13] | And my money clip. | 还有我的钱夹 |
[30:15] | Was there any money in it? | 还夹着钱吗 |
[30:16] | Not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[30:18] | Can I go to bed now? | 我能去睡觉了吗 |
[30:19] | Or do you want to do a cavity search? | 还是你想进行体穴搜查呢 |
[30:22] | Lock up on your way out. | 走的时候记得锁门 |
[30:24] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[30:25] | Every moment we waste looking for a phantom infection | 我们浪费在寻找这个不存在的感染上的时间 |
[30:27] | is time we could be treating him. | 本可以用来治疗他的 |
[30:28] | For the wrong diagnosis. | 按错误的诊断治疗 |
[30:30] | If it was gad, he’d be having seizures. | 如果是自身免疫疾病 他就应该癫痫发作了 |
[30:32] | If it was infection, | 如果是感染 |
[30:33] | there would be some sign of it in his blood or CNS. | 在他的血液或者中枢神经系统中也会有迹象的 |
[30:35] | – Which there isn’t. – Yet. | -而现在并没有 -只是暂时没有 |
[30:37] | I’m beginning to think we should just go with House’s idea. | 我现在悔不当初听从豪斯的意见 |
[30:39] | This was House’s idea. He said– | 这就是豪斯的意见 他说… |
[30:41] | No, I’m talking about the Jell-O. | 不 我说的是果冻 |
[30:43] | At least it wouldn’t be so annoying to watch. | 至少还赏心悦目 |
[30:46] | Taub, you got a minute? | 陶博 你有时间吗 |
[30:52] | You’re an ass. You know that? | 你真是个混蛋 你知道吗 |
[30:53] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[30:54] | Some cute young nurse baked you cookies? | 有些可爱的小护士给你烤饼干了吗 |
[30:57] | No, some guy almost caught me making out with his wife | 不 我差点被人捉奸在他家客厅 |
[31:00] | in their living room. | 跟他老婆亲热 |
[31:02] | And how exactly is that my fault? | 这为什么会是我的错呢 |
[31:04] | If you hadn’t been screwing with me | 如果不是因为你闹得我 |
[31:05] | and put the idea in my head… | 有了这个想法… |
[31:06] | So you don’t date anyone unless I put the idea in your head. | 这么说我要是不让你有这个想法你还不约会了 |
[31:09] | You really do need psychiatric help. | 你真该看心理医生了 |
[31:11] | Unlike you, | 与你不同 |
[31:12] | I don’t need drama. | 我不喜欢戏剧化的生活 |
[31:14] | I like my job, | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[31:15] | and I’m happy with my life. | 对生活也很满意 |
[31:16] | You’re so happy with your life | 你对生活还真满意啊 |
[31:18] | you’ve got nothing better to do at midnight | 以至于你没有比半夜回来吼我 |
[31:19] | than to come back into work to yell at me? | 更好的事可做了 |
[31:23] | Stay out of my business. | 别插手我的生活 |
[31:28] | You’re blaming the wrong guy. | 你怪错人了 |
[31:34] | Good for him. | 对他有好处 |
[31:38] | Married one’s not a keeper, but it’s a start. | 已婚妇女虽然不能长久 但至少是个开始 |
[31:42] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个笨蛋 |
[31:53] | He has stridor but no obstruction. | 他有喘鸣音但是没有呼吸道阻塞 |
[31:54] | He’s anaphylaxing. Get me a trach kit. | 他发生过敏反应了 给我气管切开包 |
[32:02] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[32:24] | It’s not working. There’s no breath sounds. | 没有用 没有呼吸声 |
[32:26] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[32:27] | His trachea’s blocked below the incision point. | 他的气道在切口以下的地方阻塞了 |
[32:29] | – We need racemic epinephrine. – We tried that already. | -我们得试试消旋肾上腺素 -试过了 |
[32:31] | We’re gonna try again. | 再试一下 |
[32:31] | It’s our only choice. | 只有这个办法了 |
[32:39] | We got him breathing, but barely. | 他能重新呼吸了 但很微弱 |
[32:43] | At least we know tracheal edema isn’t from anything we did | 至少我们知道呼吸道水肿不是治疗引起的 |
[32:45] | because we’re not doing anything. | 因为我们什么也没做 |
[32:47] | Which is a good thing, because neither gad | 这是好事 因为自身免疫疾病 |
[32:48] | nor systemic infection would cause anaphylaxis | 和全身性感染都不会引起过敏 |
[32:51] | or tracheal edema. | 或呼吸道水肿 |
[32:52] | And an allergic reaction | 而过敏反应 |
[32:53] | wouldn’t get worse three days after he was admitted. | 不会在入院三天后突然恶化 |
[32:57] | So we’ve got nothing. | 也就是说我们一无所获 |
[32:59] | Unless he was still being poisoned. | 除非他还中着毒 |
[33:01] | By who? | 会是谁干的呢 |
[33:02] | His wife wasn’t even here when he hallucinated. | 在他出现幻觉的时候他老婆都不在这里 |
[33:06] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[33:08] | Now we’re the ones being paranoid. | 现在我们成妄想狂了 |
[33:12] | What about squamous cell carcinoma? | 鳞状细胞癌呢 |
[33:14] | If it’s only in his epithelium, | 如果只在他的上皮细胞 |
[33:16] | it wouldn’t show up in his chest x-ray. | 胸腔X光片上就看不到 |
[33:19] | It is possible, but… | 有可能 但是… |
[33:20] | Wouldn’t cause hallucinations. | 不会导致幻觉 |
[33:21] | It could if you also have paraneoplastic syndrome. | 如果同时有副肿瘤综合症就会 |
[33:29] | Get a biopsy. | 去做活组织检查 |
[33:31] | You think it’s cancer? | 你觉得是癌症吗 |
[33:33] | I think you should get a biopsy. | 我觉得你该赶紧做活组织检查 |
[33:46] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[33:52] | Two hours ago, I found this in your closet | 这是两小时前 我在你的衣柜里 |
[33:55] | in a box with your name on it. | 一只写着你名字的盒子里发现的 |
[33:57] | I knew you’d move it somewhere outside your apartment | 我知道你只有确定我不找了 |
[34:00] | until you were certain I’d given up looking. | 才会把枪放回屋子里 |
[34:03] | So I had to convince you that I’d given up looking. | 所以我得让你确信我放弃了 |
[34:08] | That’s not a gun. | 那不是枪 |
[34:12] | Yes, it’s a paperweight with a handy | 是啊 是个镇纸 凑巧还带有 |
[34:16] | storage compartment for .45-caliber bullets. | 能存放45口径子弹的空间 |
[34:22] | – And that’s not a bullet. – Admit it. | -那也不是真子弹 -承认吧 |
[34:24] | I’m more clever and more devious. | 承认我更聪明更狡猾吧 |
[34:26] | You can even have it back. | 我甚至可以把它还给你 |
[34:27] | It’s not my problem if you go back to prison. | 如果你因此再次入狱 也不是我的问题 |
[34:29] | My problem is you thinking | 我是要让你承认 |
[34:30] | you’re always one step ahead of me. | 你并不总是魔高一丈 |
[34:32] | This proves nothing because it’s not a gun. | 它不是枪 所以什么也证明不了 |
[34:34] | It’s a prop. | 这是个道具 |
[34:36] | From Dorothy Dietrich’s magic act. | 从桃乐西·迪特里希魔术专卖买的 |
[34:40] | Look it up. | 看仔细了 |
[34:40] | She’s the only woman to ever do the “Catch a bullet” trick. | 她是唯一做接子弹表演的女魔术师 |
[34:43] | I won this off her prop master in a poker game. | 我是在一次扑克比赛里从她的道具师那里赢的 |
[34:46] | – House… – It’s fake. | -豪斯 -这是假枪 |
[34:50] | It’s plugged. | 都塞住了 |
[34:54] | Look for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[34:54] | Hey, hey, don’t point that thing at me. | 别拿那东西指着我 |
[34:57] | It’s not dangerous because it’s not a gun. | 一点儿都不危险 它又不是枪 |
[34:59] | House, House, just stop it. | 豪斯 豪斯 别这样 |
[35:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[35:09] | – Pull the trigger. – Don’t be insane. | -扣扳机 -别发疯了 |
[35:11] | They’re blanks. | 子弹是空的 |
[35:12] | You pull the trigger, | 你扣响扳机 |
[35:13] | I drool a little fake blood, | 我假装吐点儿血沫 |
[35:16] | and then I spit out the bullet that | 然后吐出一枚子弹 |
[35:17] | the audience thinks I caught in my teeth. Go ahead. | 骗观众是用牙齿接住的 来吧 |
[35:19] | Shoot me. | 开枪呀 |
[35:21] | I’m not shooting you. | 我不会向你开枪的 |
[35:22] | All right. I’ll shoot you. | 好 我来开枪打你 |
[35:24] | Don’t. House, don’t. | 住手 豪斯 住手 |
[35:27] | Even if they are blanks, people’ll freak. | 就算是空弹 也会吓坏别人的 |
[35:31] | It’s not real. | 这不是真枪 |
[35:35] | Which means you didn’t prove that I have a gun. | 所以你没能证明我有枪 |
[35:37] | Which means you proved nothing. | 所以你什么都没证明 |
[35:42] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[35:50] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[35:53] | – All right. – All right, what? | -好吧 -什么好吧 |
[36:00] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[36:01] | And it feels good. | 赢了的感觉真好 |
[36:37] | You were wrong. | 你们错了 |
[36:39] | Don’t feel too bad. | 别太难过 |
[36:40] | We all were. | 我们之前都错了 |
[36:41] | His trachea wasn’t swollen. | 他的气道没有水肿 |
[36:43] | It was blocked by a pseudomembrane growing across it. | 是被假膜堵塞的 |
[36:46] | It means he’s not paranoid, is an idiot, | 说明他不是妄想症 只是个白痴 |
[36:49] | and was poisoned. | 而且确实中毒了 |
[36:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:54] | Give me a machida scope. | 给我一个纤维喉镜 |
[36:56] | Hold his legs. He’s not gonna like this. | 抓住他的腿 他不会喜欢的 |
[36:59] | Because you’re not gonna be able to breathe. | 因为你会不能呼吸 |
[37:05] | But I need to see down your barrel. | 但我需要看看你的气道 |
[37:11] | The good news is the poison didn’t come from your wife. | 好消息是 给你下毒的不是你妻子 |
[37:15] | It came from a little bastard of a bacterium | 而是一种该死的小细菌 |
[37:17] | whose crap can cause chest pain, | 它们的排泄物可以导致胸痛 |
[37:20] | respiratory distress, skin ulcers, | 呼吸困难 皮肤溃疡 |
[37:23] | the growth of pseudomembrane across the airway, | 令呼吸道产生假膜 |
[37:26] | and, in very rare cases, | 并且 在极少数情况下 |
[37:29] | hallucinations. | 产生幻觉 |
[37:38] | Call the CDC. | 打电话给疾控中心 |
[37:39] | Tell them we need antitoxin as soon as possible. | 说我们急需抗毒素 |
[37:42] | Diphtheria? | 白喉 |
[37:43] | We didn’t guess it | 我们没有想到 |
[37:44] | because nobody gets it. | 因为白喉几乎绝迹了 |
[37:46] | Instead of building bunkers, | 你不该猛挖掩体 |
[37:48] | you should be getting boosters. | 而该去扎点激发剂 |
[37:50] | As in routine vaccines against stuff that is actually scary. | 我指注射常规疫苗 防范那些真正可怕的东西 |
[38:03] | Dr. Wills to recovery. | 威尔斯医生请到康复科 |
[38:05] | Dr. Wills to recovery. | 威尔斯医生请到康复科 |
[38:10] | Diphtheria. | 是白喉 |
[38:12] | House pulled it out of nowhere. | 豪斯完全凭空断定的 |
[38:15] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[38:18] | You just getting in? | 你是刚过来吗 |
[38:20] | Had a meeting about a new parking validation system. | 刚散会 关于新的停车验证系统 |
[38:25] | Cool. | 牛逼 |
[38:28] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:30] | Not great. | 不是太好 |
[38:34] | But better. | 但比之前好多了 |
[38:38] | The antitoxin is working. | 抗毒素在发挥作用 |
[38:40] | He’ll be able to go home in a few days. | 他几天之后就可以回家了 |
[38:43] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[38:45] | But we’ve moved out. | 我和孩子搬出去了 |
[38:50] | Oh, come on, honey. | 别这样 亲爱的 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry I lied, but… | 对不起我骗了你 可是… |
[38:53] | I know, okay. | 我知道 |
[38:55] | It was for our own good, but I don’t care. | 你是为我们好 可是我不在乎 |
[38:56] | I don’t want to be lied to, | 我不想被欺骗 |
[38:59] | and I can’t live like that. | 也不能过那样的日子 |
[39:00] | I can’t live in that home. | 我不能住在那个家里 |
[39:05] | Oh, please don’t. | 求你不要这样 |
[39:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:12] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:14] | Which is why you’re not gonna live there either. | 所以你也不要再住在那里了 |
[39:18] | I don’t care if we might need them. | 我不在乎是不是有一天真的会需要那些枪 |
[39:20] | I just know that I can’t live my life feeling like we do. | 我只知道 我不能带着那样的担忧去生活 |
[39:24] | It’s not worth living in fear. | 在恐惧中度过人生太不值得 |
[39:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | You know, there’s a bunch of us | 知道吗 我们有些人 |
[39:56] | going to happy hour after work. | 下了班是要出去乐一乐的 |
[40:00] | I’m craving nachos. | 我想吃玉米片 |
[40:01] | You interested? | 一起去吗 |
[40:03] | Thanks, but I got a lot of work I need to get done. | 谢了 可我还要好多工作要做 |
[40:05] | Sure. Well, if you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意 |
[40:07] | we’ll be at Rudy’s. | 我们就在鲁蒂小店 |
[40:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:34] | Would you like to get a drink sometime after work? | 什么时候下班去喝一杯怎么样 |
[40:38] | You mean all of us or just us? | 我们三个一起 还是只有你我 |
[40:41] | I was thinking just the two of us. | 我的意思是我们两个 |
[40:45] | Did Taub put you up to this? | 是陶博撺掇你这么做的 |
[40:47] | No, it was just something I’d been thinking about. | 不是 只是我最近一直寻思约你 |
[40:50] | And I figured, what the heck? | 然后我想 管它呢 |
[40:51] | Might as well ask. | 不如问一声 |
[40:55] | Yeah, well, it’s probably not a good idea, | 我觉得这样不太好 |
[40:58] | you know, with us working together. | 毕竟我们都是同事 |
[41:01] | Didn’t you marry someone you used to work with? | 你以前不是和一个同事结过婚吗 |
[41:04] | Yeah. But… | 没错 可是… |
[41:08] | All right. Sure. | 好吧 行啊 |
[41:10] | When? | 什么时候 |
[41:11] | Tonight? | 今晚行吗 |
[41:13] | Sure. | 好 |
[41:43] | Changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[41:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:44] | I’m glad you changed your mind. | 你改主意了我很高兴 |