时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re in the car, honey. | 亲爱的 我们是在车里 |
[00:04] | We’re going to the hospital for tests. | 我们要去医院做检查 |
[00:15] | We’re in the hospital. | 我们这是在医院 |
[00:16] | We’re going to the doctor’s office. | 现在去医生的办公室 |
[00:25] | Can you tell me what this is called? | 你能告诉我这是什么吗 |
[00:30] | You use it to get food from inside. | 你用它弄出里面的食物 |
[00:32] | Yes, but what’s it called? | 对 但它叫什么 |
[00:35] | Is it a spatula? | 是炒菜铲吗 |
[00:37] | – No. – Good. | -不是 -很好 |
[00:39] | Is it a can opener? | 是开罐器吗 |
[00:40] | No, it’s… | 不 它是… |
[00:43] | It’s.. | 是… |
[00:46] | You’re trying to make me look stupid. | 你故意想让我出丑 |
[00:50] | You can go to hell! | 你去死吧 |
[00:52] | Why don’t you kill yourself? | 你怎么不自杀呢 |
[00:54] | Andres. | 安德鲁 |
[00:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:03] | There she is. | 你在这啊 |
[01:05] | Here I am. | 我在这 |
[01:07] | Here, come on. | 来 坐下吧 |
[01:13] | You just need to answer a few more questions. | 你还得再回答几个问题 |
[01:15] | Then we’re going home. We’ll have lunch, okay? | 然后我们就能回家 吃中午饭 好吗 |
[01:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:25] | I have Alzheimer’s. | 我有阿尔茨海默病 |
[01:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:30] | The mood swings come on quickly, but… | 他情绪变化很快 但… |
[01:33] | It’s under control. | 还是能控制住的 |
[01:35] | Don’t worry. He’s actually perfect for the drug trial. | 别担心 事实上他很适合这次药物试验 |
[01:42] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:43] | We can start as soon as next week. | 我们下周就可以开始 |
[01:49] | Andres. | 安德鲁 |
[01:50] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[01:53] | Andres… | 安德鲁 |
[02:30] | Early onset familial Alzheimer’s. | 家族遗传性阿尔茨海默病早期 |
[02:31] | Brazilian descent. | 有巴西血统 |
[02:33] | Blood chemistry showed high ammonia. | 血生化检查显示氨含量很高 |
[02:35] | Vomiting stopped after the E.R. put him on antiemetics. | 直到急诊室给他用上止吐药 才停止呕吐 |
[02:38] | Any recent health issues? | 最近有什么健康问题吗 |
[02:40] | Just a sore throat a few weeks ago. | 他几周前嗓子有点疼 |
[02:43] | How advanced is he? | 他的病到什么程度了 |
[02:44] | Could be hyperalimentation. | 可能到要静脉输营养液了 |
[02:45] | Advanced enough, but no IV feedings. | 他病得挺严重 但还不用输营养液 |
[02:48] | The wife shut down a floral company | 他妻子关了鲜花公司 |
[02:49] | to stay home and feed him | 待在家里照顾他 |
[02:50] | every meal he’s had in the last four years. | 这四年里 每一顿饭都是她妻子做的 |
[02:52] | Do we owe this case to your guilt | 我们接这个病例是不是因为 |
[02:53] | at having ignored your own forgetful mommy? | 你对忽视自己健忘妈妈的愧疚感啊 |
[02:56] | My guilt over my mom is why I put up with my dad. | 我对我妈的内疚让我能忍受我爸 |
[02:58] | You’re taking this case because we’re running | 你接这个病例是因为我们正在进行 |
[03:00] | a phase-two trial on an Alzheimer’s drug. | 一个治疗二期阿尔茨海默病的新药试验 |
[03:02] | You couldn’t round up enough doddering old guinea pigs. | 所以你是找不到足够的老实验豚鼠 |
[03:05] | You need us to fix this little piggy? | 非得要我们治好这一只啊 |
[03:07] | Might like to sit in. | 你最好坐下吧 |
[03:08] | Especially since you’re short a team member. | 尤其你现在少一个组员 |
[03:10] | You mean Taub? Got him in here. | 你是说陶博吗 就在我包里呢 |
[03:11] | He asked for a personal day. His daughter’s sick. | 他今天请假了 他女儿病了 |
[03:14] | Isn’t that the point of having a spare? | 这不就是有两个女儿的意义吗 |
[03:16] | I denied his request. | 我拒绝了他的请求 |
[03:18] | After I’d already approved it, | 而我已经批准了 |
[03:19] | which you knew because I sent you a memo. | 你也知道因为我给你发了一份备忘录 |
[03:23] | Dr. Adams, | 亚当斯医生 |
[03:24] | taped under your chair | 在你椅子底下 |
[03:26] | is an index card. | 粘着一张卡片 |
[03:28] | Would you read it, please? | 你能念一下吗 |
[03:38] | “Wednesday, 2:43 P.M., | “周三 下午2:43 |
[03:40] | “A black pawn will believe he’s the black king | 一个黑人卒子自以为他是黑人国王 |
[03:44] | “and attempt to capture the… | 并且企图去干掉 |
[03:46] | white head of diagnostics.” | 诊断科的白人头目” |
[03:50] | – It’s 10:15 on Friday. – Damn it. | -现在是周五上午10:15 -见鬼 |
[03:54] | Look, the point is I saw this coming. | 重点是我知道这事会发生 |
[03:56] | Dr. Foreman and I did not always see eye-to-eye, | 福曼医生之前就看我不顺眼 |
[03:59] | but he never had the power to overrule me. | 但他从来没有权力来管我 |
[04:01] | Now that he has the power, he won’t be able | 现在他有了这样的权力 |
[04:02] | to resist the temptation to use it. | 就无法抵抗去使用这权力的欲望 |
[04:04] | With great power comes great micromanaging. | 权力越大 事情就要做得更细致 |
[04:07] | And great vests. | 还有你背心挺好看的 |
[04:09] | I know you’re the better diagnostician. | 我知道你是比我更优秀的诊断医生 |
[04:11] | I’m not gonna interfere. I’m only here to help. | 我不会干扰你 我只是来帮忙的 |
[04:13] | Could be transient nitrogen load from a G.I. bleed. | 可能是急性上消化道出血所致过性氮质血症 |
[04:16] | Not if the vomiting’s persistent. | 那样的话呕吐应该是持久性的 |
[04:18] | Which we won’t know, | 这我们就不知道了 |
[04:19] | because the E.R. put him on antiemetics. | 因为急诊室给他用上了止吐药 |
[04:21] | Take him off. | 给他停用 |
[04:22] | Wait. He’s puking his guts out. | 等等 他都快把肠子吐出来了 |
[04:24] | We’d risk aspiration. | 会有要留置胃管的风险 |
[04:28] | I’m just disagreeing, not overruling. | 我只是不同意你 没有压制你的意思 |
[04:30] | So glad you’re on board. | 你能加入我真高兴 |
[04:32] | Take him off antiemetics, | 给他停用止吐药 |
[04:34] | do an upper endoscopy to check for bleeds. | 给他做胃镜 找找出血点 |
[04:42] | It could be a bladder infection. | 有可能是膀胱炎 |
[04:44] | We’ll run a pregnancy test. | 我们要做一次妊娠试验 |
[04:45] | Oh, I’m not pregnant. | 我没有怀孕 |
[04:47] | Any type of birth control can fail. | 任何一种避孕措施都有可能失效 |
[04:49] | Not mine. | 我的不会 |
[04:53] | Oh, I’m sorry. You said you were married. | 抱歉 你说你已经结婚了 |
[04:56] | Yeah, happily. | 对 还很幸福 |
[04:57] | That’s okay. | 那挺好 |
[04:59] | Sex can wane in any marriage over time. | 结婚时间长了 性致不高很正常 |
[05:03] | No, no. We’ve never had sex. | 不 不 我们从没做过爱 |
[05:05] | Oh, we kiss and cuddle, | 我们接吻 抚摸 |
[05:08] | but neither one of us is interested in sex. | 但我们两人对做爱都没什么兴趣 |
[05:12] | You’re…both celibate. | 你们俩 都是禁欲主义者吗 |
[05:15] | No, neither of us. | 不 我们俩都不是 |
[05:17] | Celibacy is a choice. This is our orientation. | 禁欲主义是一个选择 这是我们的性取向 |
[05:22] | We’re asexual. | 我们是无性恋者 |
[05:26] | Not quite sure what box to check here. | 我有点不确定该选哪一项了 |
[05:30] | You’re making a mistake. | 你是在犯错 |
[05:31] | If I had the power to veto him, | 如果我有能否决他的权力 |
[05:33] | given all the crap I’ve put up with over the years, | 想到我这些年来受的气 |
[05:35] | don’t know if I could use it objectively. | 我可不知道我能否公正的使用这权力 |
[05:36] | I do, I can, I have. | 我有这权力 我能公正 也是这么做的 |
[05:39] | Might be easier if you’d stay out of the room. | 如果你不掺和 也许能好办些 |
[05:42] | I thought it’d be different | 我以为他这周能有些 |
[05:44] | this week. | 不同 |
[05:46] | Supposed to talk to his P.O. | 本来要和他的保释官 |
[05:47] | about getting his ankle monitor off early. | 谈谈提前移除他脚踝监视器的事 |
[05:49] | You’re saying he should defer to you? | 你是说他对你的态度应该有所变化吗 |
[05:51] | No, I’m just saying what he’s doing doesn’t seem rational, | 不 我的意思是他的所作所为好像不理性 |
[05:54] | which makes me think it’s rational | 这就让我觉得 他会这么做 |
[05:56] | in a way I’m not privy to. | 是出于某种我没想到的原因 |
[05:58] | He always has a plan. | 他总是胸有成竹 |
[06:00] | And he’s always self-destructive. | 而且他总是喜欢自我毁灭 |
[06:02] | He may just be shooting himself in the ankle. | 他也许这会正在朝自己的脚踝开枪呢 |
[06:08] | 你在普林斯顿普雷斯波罗教学医院 今天是星期五 | |
[06:12] | I know it feels strange. | 我知道这对你有些陌生 |
[06:14] | Dr. Chase is just looking in your throat. | 奇斯医生正在检查你的喉咙 |
[06:16] | We’re in the hospital. | 我们在医院 |
[06:17] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[06:19] | That’s a pretty nice trophy, there, Andres. | 那奖杯真不错 安德鲁 |
[06:22] | He coached youth soccer. | 他教青少年足球 |
[06:23] | Took a team that was 0-6 | 将一个零比六惨败的队伍 |
[06:25] | all the way to the state finals at long branch. | 一直带到了州际决赛 |
[06:33] | Hey, thanks for doing this in here. | 谢谢你们在这里做检查 |
[06:35] | Switching rooms can be very disorienting. | 换房间会让他迷糊 |
[06:37] | You take very good care of him. | 你将他照顾得很好 |
[06:39] | I love him. Sickness and health, right? | 我爱他 无论疾病或健康都伴他左右 |
[06:42] | Upper esophagus is clear. | 食管上段未见异常 |
[06:44] | Moving on to the G.E. Junction. | 进镜至食管胃连接部 |
[06:48] | – Hey. – I’m sorry. | -你好 -抱歉 |
[06:50] | Family members only during procedures. | 检查过程中只允许家人在场 |
[06:52] | I’ll– I’ll be outside. | 这个 我 我待外面吧 |
[06:54] | Oh, no. Please, | 不用 拜托了 |
[06:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[06:57] | Joseph helps me with my husband sometimes. | 约瑟夫有时会帮我照顾我老公 |
[07:02] | He’s a good friend. | 他是好朋友 |
[07:03] | Which means not family. | 也就是说不是家人 |
[07:06] | Wait, we’re gonna be here a while. | 稍等 我们还有一会儿才结束 |
[07:08] | Why don’t you show Joseph where the visitor’s lounge is? | 你带约瑟夫去访客等候区吧 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:19] | Surprised you didn’t go into the diplomatic corps. | 你还真是没有眼力劲啊 |
[07:22] | Oh, you think they’re… | 哦 你以为他们 |
[07:26] | No, if they’re having sex, | 没有 如果他们有奸情的话 |
[07:28] | it’s probably with their genitals. | 也就是生理需求而已 |
[07:31] | Mallory-weiss tear. | 贲门撕裂综合征样的撕裂 |
[07:33] | Vomiting must have torn the lining. | 一定是呕吐撕裂了黏膜 |
[07:39] | You know that close to 1% of the population | 只有近百分之一的人 |
[07:40] | identifies as asexual? | 是无性恋者 |
[07:44] | We really gotta get you laid. | 哥们你真得找个人发泄下了 |
[07:47] | If I have to plough that furrow myself, so be it. | 如果一定要我出马的话 也行吧 |
[07:50] | I have a patient who’s asexual. | 我有个无性恋病人 |
[07:52] | Is she a giant pool of algae? | 她是一池子海藻吗 |
[07:54] | It’s a valid sexual orientation. | 这是种合理的性取向 |
[07:57] | According to this article, at least. | 至少这篇文章是这么说的 |
[07:58] | Yeah, I think I read that too. | 没错 我想我也读过 |
[08:00] | Is that fugliness weekly? | 是丑毙了周刊吗 |
[08:02] | She’s perfectly fine-looking. | 她长得挺好看 |
[08:03] | Happily married for ten years. | 结婚十年婚姻美满 |
[08:05] | To a guy who loves penis enough for the both of them. | 老公绝对是个同性恋吧 |
[08:08] | He’s asexual too. | 他也是无性恋者 |
[08:10] | Ran a complete physical on her. | 我给她做了全套检查 |
[08:12] | Nothing wrong except a common bladder infection. | 除了膀胱炎一切正常 |
[08:16] | 100 bucks says I can find a medical reason | 赌一百 我可以找出 |
[08:20] | why she doesn’t want to have sex. | 她不做爱的医学原因 |
[08:21] | You’re out of your mind | 你疯了吧 |
[08:22] | if you think I’m letting you anywhere near my patient. | 我怎么可能让你接近我的病人 |
[08:24] | Fine. I won’t go near her. | 好吧 我不靠近她 |
[08:26] | Just give me her file | 把她的病例 |
[08:27] | and any blood samples you have left over. | 和剩下的血液样本给我就好 |
[08:32] | No contact, whatsoever. | 不能有任何形式的接触 |
[08:34] | You talk to her, the bet is void. | 你和她说话 这个赌就无效 |
[08:36] | No contact. | 不接触 |
[08:38] | Plays to my strengths anyway. | 正合我意 |
[08:47] | Right now’s not a good time, House. | 豪斯 现在不是时候 |
[08:49] | Not for the Dean of Medicine. | 对院长来说 确实不是时候 |
[08:51] | But it’s a perfect time if you’re a member of my team. | 但若你是我团队的一员 就正是时候 |
[08:53] | Which one are you? | 你到底是什么身份 |
[08:56] | What did the endoscopy show? | 胃镜有什么发现吗 |
[08:59] | No signs of ulcers or blockages. | 没有发现溃疡及血凝块 |
[09:05] | But you found a tear just below the esophagus. | 但在食管以下发现一处黏膜撕裂 |
[09:08] | Explains the bleeding. | 能解释出血 |
[09:09] | Doesn’t explain why he vomited so hard | 但解释不了为什么他吐得这么厉害 |
[09:11] | he ripped his insides. | 以至于撕裂了内脏 |
[09:12] | His liver enzymes are slightly elevated. | 他肝的转氨酶轻度升高 |
[09:14] | Gallstones could’ve– | 胆结石肯 |
[09:15] | No complaints of pain. | 但没有听他说疼啊 |
[09:16] | Steatohepatitis would make his AST and ALT levels rise. | 脂肪肝可致谷丙谷草转氨酶升高 |
[09:21] | Are you calling his liver fat? | 你是说他患有脂肪肝 |
[09:24] | Start the patient on statins, and do a biopsy to confirm. | 给他服用他汀类药物并给他做组织活检 |
[09:26] | And knock him out. | 把他弄晕 |
[09:27] | I’ve heard he’s a wiggler. | 我听说他不好伺候 |
[09:29] | There’s no need to put him under. | 不需要这么做 |
[09:29] | We can confirm fatty liver with an ultrasound. | 我们可以通过超声波确诊脂肪肝 |
[09:34] | Just making an observation. | 是我根据观察提的建议 |
[09:37] | Well done. | 很好 |
[09:38] | Now, as a member of my team, | 作为我团队的一员 |
[09:40] | you can make the equally-useful observations | 你可以做同样有效的观察 |
[09:42] | that the sky is blue, I’m wearing pants, | 天空很蓝 我穿着裤子 |
[09:44] | and I’m ignoring your first observation. | 还有我忽略你的第一个观察 |
[09:47] | Of course. | 我就知道 |
[09:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:54] | And there it is. | 来了吧 |
[09:56] | You’re trying to screw with my confidence. | 你想打击我的自信心 |
[09:58] | Well, if I wanted to do that, | 如果我想那么干的话 |
[09:59] | I’d tell you how much the nurses hate you. | 我会告诉你护士有多讨厌你 |
[10:01] | You’re trying to get me to define myself as a subordinate | 你想让我把自己当成你的狗腿子 |
[10:04] | to keep me from ever intervening, | 对你的行为不做干涉 |
[10:06] | even if it’s fully in the scope of my duties. | 即使干涉你的行为是我的职责所在 |
[10:08] | Like now. | 就像现在这样 |
[10:09] | This isn’t about diagnostics, | 这与诊断没有关系 |
[10:11] | it’s about what’s safe for the patient. | 但关系到病人的安危 |
[10:12] | Do the ultrasound. | 做超声波 |
[10:15] | Ultrasound it is. | 这就去做超声波 |
[10:17] | And the nurses love you. | 护士们都爱你 |
[10:23] | You don’t think I knew House was gonna tell you | 不要以为我不知道 豪斯让你们忽视我 |
[10:25] | to ignore me and not do the ultrasound? | 不去做超声波检查 |
[10:28] | This is an ultrasound machine. | 这可是台超声波仪器 |
[10:29] | Which you’re gonna use to do an ultrasound-guided biopsy. | 可以打着超声波的幌子做组织活检 |
[10:32] | Probably got a kit stashed here… | 这里可能还藏着个活检盒子呢 |
[10:44] | “Cuddy dark will waste his afternoon | “黑人版卡迪会将整个下午 |
[10:47] | chasing conspiracy theories.” | 浪费在阴谋论上” |
[10:49] | You’re letting him get inside your head. | 他已经成为你肚子里的蛔虫了 |
[10:51] | He could do a lot of damage in there. | 他可是能整出很大的破坏哦 |
[10:54] | Dr. Chase. | 奇斯医生 |
[10:56] | He started vomiting again. | 他又开始呕吐了 |
[11:00] | This is why we stopped the antiemetics. | 这就是我们停止给他服用止吐剂的原因 |
[11:02] | We needed to see if it was still a symptom. | 我们要看看这是不是个症状 |
[11:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:07] | Here, you want this? | 给你 你要这个吗 |
[11:08] | Get your hands off me. | 把手拿开 |
[11:10] | You’re taking my head. | 你想要控制我 |
[11:11] | It’s okay, Andres. | 没事的 安德鲁 |
[11:14] | You’re in the hospital. | 你在医院里 |
[11:17] | Here. | 给你 |
[11:22] | – 10 milligrams of diazepam! – Already on it. | -10毫克安定 -已经用上了 |
[11:25] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我真的没事 |
[11:29] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[11:33] | Foreman. | 福曼 |
[11:35] | Blood in his urine. | 他开始尿血了 |
[11:42] | Resume the antiemetics, and increase the sedation. | 给他服用止吐剂 加大镇定剂用量 |
[11:45] | He really went after her. | 他真的对她动手了 |
[11:46] | Maybe he found out about her “Good friend.” | 可能是他发现了她的奸情 |
[11:48] | It was just paranoid rage, typical of Alzheimer’s. | 这只是妄想型愤怒 阿尔茨海默的典型症状 |
[11:51] | We don’t even know if they were sleeping together. | 他们又不一定一起睡了 |
[11:53] | A few hours ago you were sure. | 几小时前你还很肯定呢 |
[11:55] | And that’s significant why? | 这很重要吗 |
[11:57] | Sorry. Only the bleeding’s medically relevant. | 抱歉 只有出血和医疗有关 |
[12:00] | No, I wasn’t being rhetorical. | 不是 我说的不是这个 |
[12:01] | If they are sleeping together, | 即便他们一起睡了 |
[12:04] | why do we disapprove? | 我们为何要反对呢 |
[12:06] | You’re pro-infidelity? | 你赞成不忠吗 |
[12:08] | She’s not married. | 她又没有结婚 |
[12:11] | If marriage is feeding and cleaning someone | 如果结婚是给人喂饭擦身 |
[12:13] | and limiting conversation to repeating a few simple commands, | 谈话的内容也只是重复些简单的指令 |
[12:17] | then I was married to my pet rat. | 那我早就和我的宠物老鼠结婚了 |
[12:19] | And a lot of people owe me wedding gifts. | 好多人都欠我结婚贺礼呢 |
[12:21] | And we’re walking, we’re walking. | 走起来 走起来 |
[12:23] | I don’t care how sick your spouse gets, | 不管你另一半生多严重的病 |
[12:25] | you don’t jump ship. | 你不能抛弃对方 |
[12:27] | Alzheimer’s is different. | 阿尔茨海默不同 |
[12:28] | She can’t share her problems with him, | 她都无法和他探讨问题 |
[12:30] | or plan for the future. | 或者计划将来 |
[12:31] | The man she married no longer exists. | 娶她的那个男人已经不存在了 |
[12:32] | Yes, he does. He’s in there. | 他在的 就在那具身体里 |
[12:34] | This is why you get married. | 不然当初怎么会结婚 |
[12:36] | Said the divorced woman to the divorced man. | 离婚女人对离婚男人如是说 |
[12:39] | I didn’t jump ship. | 我问心无愧 |
[12:41] | My husband sank it when he cheated on me. | 我前夫的出轨 葬送了我们的婚姻 |
[12:43] | Commitment’s not conditional. | 承诺是无条件的 |
[12:45] | She is there for him in the only way that matters now. | 她还留在他身边 知道这点就足够了 |
[12:48] | She gave up her life to take care of him. | 她放弃她的生活去照料他 |
[12:49] | Which proves she’s an idiot. | 说明她是白痴 |
[12:50] | If she had any sense, she’d have stuck him in a facility | 如果她有点脑子 就会把他扔疗养院了 |
[12:53] | and jumped on that strange– | 然后跳上那艘奇怪的… |
[12:54] | Dr. Foreman. | 福曼医生 |
[12:56] | We were just looking for you. | 我们刚正找你呢 |
[12:57] | I was right about the antiemetics. | 关于止吐剂我是对的 |
[12:59] | If you kept him on them like I said, | 如我所说 如果你没有停用 |
[13:00] | he wouldn’t have gotten agitated and punched his wife. | 他就不会这么暴躁 揍他的妻子 |
[13:02] | Yes, we’re back to my supposed diabolical plan | 可不 我们又回到我那 |
[13:05] | to shake your confidence. | 为动摇你信心而设的恶毒计划 |
[13:07] | Let’s see if this helps. | 这样说吧 |
[13:09] | If you’re speaking as a team member, | 如果把你当作一个队员 |
[13:11] | then I’d say you’re a moron. | 我会说你是个白痴 |
[13:13] | Because taking him off the antiemetics | 因为让他停用止吐剂 |
[13:15] | gave us crucial diagnostic information. | 为我们的诊断提供了重要的信息 |
[13:17] | If you’re speaking as Dean of Medicine, | 如果把你当做院长 |
[13:19] | then I’d say you’re a moron. | 我会说你是个白痴 |
[13:20] | ’cause your micromanaging kept us from doing a biopsy. | 你事无巨细式的管理 让我们做不了活检 |
[13:23] | If we had, the patient would have been anesthetized hours ago, | 如果我们做了 病人几小时前就会被麻醉 |
[13:25] | thus unable to go all chris brown on her ass. | 那就不会把她揍得鼻青脸肿的 |
[13:28] | Unless one of your index cards | 除非你确实 |
[13:30] | actually predicted the guy was gonna punch his wife, | 预见到他会揍他老婆 |
[13:33] | everything you’re saying is post hoc rationalization. | 不然你说的全都是马后炮 |
[13:36] | Dr. Park, | 朴克医生 |
[13:37] | Would you please reach under that chair? | 你能把手伸到椅子下面吗 |
[13:43] | “The patient will punch his wife.” | “病人会揍他妻子” |
[13:47] | You clearly wrote that after the fact. | 你肯定是在事后写的 |
[13:50] | Dr. Adams, | 亚当斯医生 |
[13:51] | Would you please reach into my pants? | 你能把手伸到我裤子里吗 |
[13:59] | “Dr. Blackenshmurtz | “黑鬼医生 |
[14:02] | will accuse me of writing about the punch after the fact.” | 会说我是在事后写的” |
[14:05] | Now, look. | 现在 看 |
[14:06] | Here’s a photograph of me holding a newspaper. | 这是我拿着一张报纸的照片 |
[14:09] | Dated last tuesday. | 上周二的 |
[14:10] | Now, how could I have gotten my hands on that? | 你说我怎么可能在事后做到呢 |
[14:12] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[14:13] | Rhabdomyolysis fits the vomiting, | 横纹肌溶解症与呕吐 |
[14:15] | pigmenturia, and renal failure. | 尿色异常 肾衰竭等相符 |
[14:17] | No muscle symptoms, and urine had no myoglobin. | 肌肉没有出现问题 尿中无肌红蛋白 |
[14:19] | TTP fits, though. | 血栓性血小板减少性紫癜符合 |
[14:22] | Start him on plasmapheresis. | 开始做血浆置换 |
[14:24] | Unless… | 除非… |
[14:28] | Unless I need to say, “Mother, may I?” | 除非我还得说 “妈 可以吗” |
[14:30] | And mother is an abbreviation. | 妈是一个简称 |
[14:36] | Fresh plasma will replace the damaged red blood cells | 新鲜血浆可置换出那些 |
[14:39] | that are clogging his kidneys. | 会引起肾小管堵塞的受损细胞 |
[14:40] | That sounds hopeful. | 听上去应该没什么问题 |
[14:43] | How is that feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:45] | I’ve never been hit in the eye before. | 我从来没被人照着脸打过 |
[14:48] | I feel kinda badass. | 感觉真不怎么样 |
[14:53] | I think maybe you should go. | 也许你该走了 |
[14:56] | I’m fine. Okay? | 我没关系的 |
[14:58] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[14:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:05] | We’re not having an affair. | 我们没有搞婚外恋 |
[15:06] | It’s none of my business. | 这和我无关 |
[15:08] | I mean, not– not really. | 我是说 不算是 |
[15:12] | ’cause nothing’s happened. | 因为什么都没有发生过 |
[15:13] | We’ve talked about it a lot, and… | 我们谈很多… |
[15:17] | It’s just really hard doing this by myself. | 一个人这样照顾他实在太困难了 |
[15:23] | When’s the last time you had a full night’s sleep? | 你最后一次睡个安稳觉是什么时候 |
[15:28] | I don’t know. Three years. | 我不知道 三年前吧 |
[15:33] | You’re not going to get any rest here. | 在这里你没法休息 |
[15:36] | People who are sick are not the only ones | 病人并非是 |
[15:38] | who need to be taken care of. | 唯一需要被照顾的人 |
[15:48] | Why doesn’t Chase have to be here? | 为什么奇斯不用来 |
[15:51] | You think he knows anything about women | 你觉得他对不想性交的女人 |
[15:52] | who don’t want to have sex? | 会有了解吗 |
[15:55] | Hormone levels are normal. | 荷尔蒙水平正常 |
[15:56] | This woman seems perfectly healthy. | 这个女人看上去非常健康 |
[15:58] | What does it matter if she says she’s asexual? | 她说她是无性恋又怎么样 |
[16:01] | It’s the fundamental drive of our species. | 这是我们人类的本能 |
[16:03] | Sex is healthy. | 性是健康的 |
[16:04] | Orgasms oxygenate the brain, | 性高潮给大脑供氧 |
[16:06] | lighting up over 30 different areas | 照亮30个不同的区域 |
[16:07] | and making us forget how boring Susie Cooper is. | 还能让我们忘记苏西·库柏有多无聊 |
[16:12] | That last one may not be universal. | 最后一条可能不是普遍规律 |
[16:14] | How about damage to her spinal cord | 会不会是脊椎受损 |
[16:16] | blocking the signals from her genitals? | 阻滞信号传输到她的生殖器 |
[16:17] | Sex drive is in the brain. | 性冲动是大脑控制的 |
[16:19] | I suppose it could be psychological intimacy issues | 我认为可能是心理上的亲密问题 |
[16:22] | caused by childhood abuse. | 由童年的虐待引起的 |
[16:23] | She’s been sharing a toilet with the same guy | 过去十年 她和同一个男人 |
[16:25] | for the last ten years. | 共用一个厕所 |
[16:26] | That’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[16:27] | Sex releases oxytocin. | 性让人释放催产素 |
[16:29] | It’s the neurochemical basis for bonding. | 这是人类情感的神经化学基础 |
[16:31] | And that’s why men always marry their right hands. | 这就是为什么男人都和他的右手结婚 |
[16:33] | It’s different for girls. | 对女孩来说不一样 |
[16:34] | No it’s not. | 不 一样 |
[16:35] | I’ve tapped over 30 guys | 我上过30个男人 |
[16:37] | and never wanted to see most of them again. | 大部分我都不想再见第二次 |
[16:41] | I live next to a Jewish frat. | 我住在犹太兄弟会旁边 |
[16:43] | We are veering wildly off track. Please continue. | 我们离题十万八千里了 不过请继续 |
[16:47] | This woman’s life is probably better off without sex. | 这个女人脱离性 可能更好过一点 |
[16:50] | Eliminates most of her insecurity, | 可以消除她的不安 |
[16:52] | She’s immune to most advertising. | 她对商品广告基本不感冒 |
[16:54] | And can have honest relationships with men. | 而且还能与男士们保持种开诚布公的关系 |
[16:58] | Not a lot of them. | 这种人凤毛麟角 |
[16:59] | We’ve run every test and ruled out all the options. | 该做的检测都做过了 都没有问题 |
[17:01] | You’re gonna have to accept | 你还是接受事实吧 |
[17:03] | she just doesn’t want sex. | 她就是没性趣 |
[17:04] | Lots of people don’t have sex. | 没有性事的人有很多种 |
[17:05] | The only people who don’t want it. | 但是没有性趣的人 |
[17:07] | Are either sick, dead, or lying. | 要么是病了 要么死了 要么是在说谎 |
[17:09] | So maybe she’s lying. | 可能她是在说谎吧 |
[17:10] | You think she’s had a boyfriend on the side? | 你觉得她在外面还有个相好 |
[17:12] | For ten years? | 有十年了吧 |
[17:13] | Sticking around the whole time? Doesn’t make sense. | 这种关系能维持这么长时间 不太可能 |
[17:18] | What does… | 怎么说呢 |
[17:26] | 30? | 有30个吗 |
[17:29] | Everybody lies. | 我骗他的 |
[17:33] | Higher or lower? | 超过还是不到30 |
[17:40] | Followed your advice and took the night off. | 我采纳了你的建议 回去睡了觉 |
[17:42] | Seems to have done you some good. | 你脸色看上去好点了 |
[17:51] | Where’s my husband? | 我丈夫呢 |
[17:55] | He’s not in the hospital. | 他人不在医院里 |
[17:56] | So he just walked out? | 他就这么走出去了吗 |
[17:58] | All of the shift nurses | 所有的当班护士 |
[17:59] | had their hands full with a double code. | 都被重急症忙得不可开交 |
[18:00] | Perfectly reasonable explaination. | 真是合情合理的解释啊 |
[18:02] | Same thing happened to me. | 这事儿我经历得多了去了 |
[18:03] | Couldn’t find my keys for days. | 常常几天找不到门钥匙 |
[18:05] | The police have been notified. | 我们已经报警了 |
[18:06] | I have staff searching. | 我也派人去找了 |
[18:08] | You told me it was okay to leave. | 是你让我放心回家的 |
[18:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:12] | He has Alzheimer’s! | 他有阿尔茨海默病啊 |
[18:14] | It’s freezing outside, and he’s sick! | 外面冰天雪地的 他又得了病 |
[18:17] | I mean, you don’t even know what it is yet, do you? | 你们甚至连他得的什么病都不知道 是不是 |
[18:19] | The plasmapheresis hasn’t had time to work, | 血浆除去法还没见效 |
[18:22] | but TTP is our most likely… | 血栓性血小减少性紫癜最有可能 |
[18:23] | Okay, I’m just… I have to go look for him. | 好了 我得出去找他 |
[18:26] | Hey, don’t be an ass. | 别犯浑 |
[18:28] | Can’t you see she’s upset? | 你看不出她很担心吗 |
[18:29] | No, she’s guilty. | 不对 她这是内疚 |
[18:32] | Cause instead of being at her husband’s side, | 因为她非但没有陪在丈夫床前 |
[18:34] | she was under you. | 还和你享受了床第之欢 |
[18:37] | Okay, that’s… | 你 你 |
[18:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah… | 对 对 对 |
[18:40] | He already said I was an ass. | 他骂过我混蛋了 |
[18:41] | Personally, I applaud your decision | 我个人而言 为你的决定击节叫好 |
[18:43] | to step down off your cross | 你能放下这个负担 |
[18:44] | and get on with your life, | 继续你自己的生活 |
[18:45] | But your misplaced guilt is shutting down your brain. | 但是你这种不合时宜的愧疚感影响了你的思维 |
[18:48] | We need you to sit, focus, and answer our questions. | 你给我坐下来 集中精神 回答我们的问题 |
[18:59] | At 6 a.m. | 早上六点 |
[19:01] | the patient wakes up, | 你丈夫醒来 |
[19:03] | and the first thing he sees… | 他看见的第一样事物是… |
[19:06] | In moments of confusion, | 在感到困惑时 |
[19:07] | Alzheimer’s patients regress to old routines. | 阿尔茨海默病患者会回到以前的生活习惯 |
[19:10] | So what would your husband do on a Saturday morning? | 这么说来 周六早晨你丈夫会干些什么事 |
[19:12] | Nothing. Be at home. | 什么都不干 在家待着 |
[19:15] | What about a year ago? Or five years? Ten? | 那么一年前 或者五年前 十年前呢 |
[19:18] | I don’t know, um, he… | 我不知道 |
[19:20] | He trained for a marathon once. | 他练过马拉松 |
[19:22] | Soccer practice. We took a cooking class. | 训练足球队 上烹饪课 |
[19:26] | That soccer trophy you were telling me about. | 你说过的那个足球奖杯 |
[19:28] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[19:30] | Where was practice? | 他在哪里训练 |
[19:31] | It was close to here, on Chesterfield. | 离这里不远 在切斯特菲尔德 |
[19:48] | Okay, he comes, he thinks he’s waiting for practice. | 他过来 等待训练开始 |
[19:51] | He’d want to get out of the wind. | 他要找个避风的地方 |
[19:53] | What’s somewhere he could see the kids arrive? | 有什么地方他能看到达到球场的队员吗 |
[19:57] | There. | 那边 |
[20:00] | Over here. | 他在这里 |
[20:11] | On three. One, two, three. | 数三下 一 二 三 |
[20:18] | Nothing. | 没脉搏 |
[20:19] | Not dead until he’s warm and dead. | 这么冷的环境下还有一线生机 |
[20:29] | Get him to the ICU. | 把他送去重症监护室 |
[20:30] | Start him on extracorporeal circulation. | 给他接上体外循环 |
[20:33] | That’ll raise his temperature too quickly, | 那样他的体温回升得太快 |
[20:34] | It’ll cause acidosis. | 会导致酸中毒 |
[20:35] | We can deal with his metabolism crashing, | 我们有能力处理他的代谢障碍 |
[20:37] | we can’t reverse brain damage if we go too slowly. | 但是如果动作太慢就无法恢复脑部损伤了 |
[20:39] | Either way, | 不管怎么样 |
[20:40] | we don’t get his temperature above 95, | 如果不把他的体温升到35摄氏度 |
[20:41] | it’s not going to matter. | 就没什么戏了 |
[20:42] | Multiple warm lavage is safer. | 多通道加温灌洗更加安全 |
[20:47] | Do what House says. | 按豪斯说的做 |
[20:57] | He has no heartbeat, and he’s not breathing. | 他没有心跳也没有呼吸 |
[21:03] | How can he not be dead? | 这还不算死亡吗 |
[21:05] | The body slows down when it cools, | 人体在低温时会自动降低代谢速度 |
[21:07] | but it doesn’t fully stop. | 但是并不会完全停止 |
[21:09] | We’re warming his blood outside of his body, | 我们从体外给他的血液加温 |
[21:11] | then putting it back. | 然后输回体内 |
[21:12] | It’ll raise his temperature enough | 可以把他的体温升到正常 |
[21:13] | that his heart should naturally start. | 然后他的心脏就会自然开始跳动 |
[21:16] | Then we can shock it back into rhythm. | 然后我们可以用电击使其回归到正常节律 |
[21:18] | And if it doesn’t start? | 如果心脏不跳呢 |
[21:22] | Then there’s nothing we can do. | 那我们也无能为力了 |
[21:31] | You think it’s possible he knew what he was doing? | 你觉得他有可能知道自己在干什么吗 |
[21:33] | Like some part of him gets what he’s putting his wife through, | 比如说他是否知道自己拖累了妻子 |
[21:37] | – So he tried to… – Kill himself? | -所以他试图 -自杀吗 |
[21:39] | It’s what I’d do if I were him. | 换了我我就一死了之 |
[21:42] | At least I wish I would. | 至少我希望我能死成 |
[21:45] | I meant run away. | 我想说的是逃避 |
[21:47] | You think you should kill yourself | 你觉得如果对爱你的人来说 |
[21:49] | if you become a burden to the people who love you? | 你变成了种负担 你就会自寻短见吗 |
[21:51] | If you really love them back, then… | 如果我真心喜欢对方 那么… |
[21:54] | Yes. | 我会的 |
[21:57] | That’s really dark. | 你真悲观 |
[22:00] | It’s not naive. | 是你太天真 |
[22:03] | I just believe people are capable | 我相信换了别人 |
[22:06] | of more than you do, apparently. | 应该能比你处理得好 |
[22:10] | We’ve got brain activity. | 他脑部活动恢复了 |
[22:13] | Temp’s at 93. | 体温34度不到 |
[22:15] | His heart should start soon. | 他的心脏应该快开始跳了 |
[22:21] | My dad left me alone | 我父亲丢下我一个人 |
[22:23] | to care for my alcoholic mom | 照顾我酗酒的老妈 |
[22:24] | and raise my baby sister. | 抚养我妹妹 |
[22:25] | I was just a teenager. | 我那时也还是个孩子 |
[22:28] | I spent half my time changing diapers | 我一半时间花在换尿布上 |
[22:30] | and the other half cleaning up my mom’s vomit. | 还有一半时间擦洗我妈的呕吐物 |
[22:33] | But it must’ve been important | 但是你为她们所做的 |
[22:35] | that you stayed for both of them. | 对她们而言应该是意义重大吧 |
[22:38] | Mom died after a few years. | 几年后我妈死了 |
[22:40] | It was ugly and painful, | 那过程痛苦得惨不忍睹 |
[22:41] | and she went with me hating her. | 她至死 我都对她怀恨在心 |
[22:44] | My sister ended up drinking half of her life away. | 我妹妹最后也开始酗酒 毁了大好年华 |
[22:46] | And hating me because I couldn’t help. | 她恨我没有能够帮助她 |
[22:49] | After mom, I had nothing left. | 我妈走了之后 我无依无靠 |
[22:52] | So do I wish mom had used a gun instead of a bottle? | 我是否愿意她用枪了结生命而不是靠酒精慢性自杀 |
[22:56] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[23:01] | I… I didn’t know. | 我不知道有这事 |
[23:02] | That’s why I told you. | 所以我才告诉你 |
[23:06] | Ventricular fibrillation. | 心室纤颤 |
[23:12] | 300 milligrams amiodarone. | 300毫克胺碘酮 |
[23:24] | Careful. | 小心 |
[23:25] | Once we establish rhythm, | 我们将他的心跳节律恢复之后 |
[23:27] | any accidental movement could crash him back into v-fib. | 任何不当的移动都可能导致他发生心室纤颤 |
[23:31] | Clear. | 离手 |
[23:42] | We still have a long way to go. | 我们还有很长的路要走 |
[23:45] | Cold can be protective to the brain, | 低温可以保护大脑 |
[23:47] | but there is a possibility of damage. | 但仍有脑损伤的可能 |
[23:50] | We also need to confirm and treat | 我们还需要确诊并治疗 |
[23:52] | whatever’s making him sick. | 他的原发疾病 |
[23:57] | I just gotta do a standard battery of tests. | 我得去做一套全面常规检查 |
[23:59] | Blood, urine, EEG… | 验血验尿以及脑电图 |
[24:01] | Is that really necessary for a free flu shot? | 打一针免费的流感疫苗要这么麻烦吗 |
[24:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:07] | I have to deal with someone who’s having a panic attack. | 我得去对付某个惊慌失措的人 |
[24:18] | I specifically said | 我特别强调过 |
[24:19] | the bet was off if you contacted the patient. | 如果你联系病人我们的赌就无效 |
[24:22] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[24:23] | Never said anything about the patient’s husband. | 对于病人的丈夫你可什么都没说过 |
[24:25] | The deal was a medical reason why she doesn’t have sex. | 我们的赌注是为她不进行性生活找到医学原因 |
[24:29] | I admit I was stuck, | 我承认我黔驴技穷了 |
[24:30] | until I realized the medical issue was not hers but his. | 直到我意识到有病的不是她而是她丈夫 |
[24:34] | She’s lying to compensate. | 她是通过撒谎来作为弥补 |
[24:36] | It’s a tale as old as time. | 这是个古老的故事了 |
[24:38] | Boy meets girl, girl falls for boy, | 男孩遇见了女孩 女孩爱上了男孩 |
[24:40] | Boy says, “I’m asexual.” Girl says, “Yeah, me too.” | 男孩说我没有性欲 女孩说我也是 |
[24:44] | Your twisted logic can’t hide the fact | 你这扭曲的逻辑也无法掩盖 |
[24:47] | that tricking a patient into being tested | 欺骗病人进行测试是不道德的 |
[24:49] | is completely unethical. | 这个事实 |
[24:52] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[24:53] | Don’t you think she deserves to know why her husband | 你不认为她理应知道为什么 |
[24:55] | won’t bend her over the kitchen counter? | 她丈夫不愿在厨柜上把她推倒吗 |
[24:57] | You love all that caring crap. | 你就喜欢这种破事 |
[24:59] | You’re not doing this out of the kindness of your heart. | 你这么做不是因为良心发现 |
[25:01] | You’re not even doing this out of medical curiosity. | 甚至不是出于对医学的好奇 |
[25:04] | I thought I made it clear I’m doing it for the cash. | 我觉得我已经说得很清楚我这么做是为了钱 |
[25:06] | Two people are happy, | 那两个人很幸福 |
[25:07] | and your natural impulse is to destroy it. | 而你的本能就是去破坏它 |
[25:09] | How do you know she’s happy? | 你怎么知道她幸福呢 |
[25:11] | Did she tell you? | 她告诉你的吗 |
[25:12] | No, chirping birds flew out of her butt carrying a banner. | 不 她的幸福溢于言表 |
[25:15] | All right, I admit that my natural impulse | 好吧 我承认我的本能 |
[25:17] | is to doubt peoples’ claims to happiness, | 是质疑声称幸福的人们 |
[25:19] | but yours is to be a sucker for them. | 而你就是迫切希望别人幸福 |
[25:21] | You tell me which one’s worse. | 你说咱俩谁更糟 |
[25:33] | He just opened his eyes a little while ago. | 他刚才睁眼了 |
[25:35] | His heartbeat’s doing well, | 他的心跳很正常 |
[25:37] | and his body temperature is stabilized. | 体温也稳定了 |
[25:49] | There he is. | 你在这 |
[25:53] | Me sinto quente. | 我觉得很热 |
[25:55] | Is that Portuguese? | 他说得是葡萄牙语吗 |
[25:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:01] | Honey, I don’t understand. | 亲爱的我听不懂 |
[26:04] | Me sinto quente. | 我觉得很热 |
[26:07] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[26:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:12] | I tried to learn when we got married, | 我们结婚时我想学来着 |
[26:14] | but I just– | 但是我… |
[26:19] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 会好的 |
[26:24] | His body temperature is rising. | 他的体温正在上升 |
[26:25] | It’s above normal. | 已经高于正常值了 |
[26:28] | Wait, I thought– | 等等 我记得 |
[26:28] | I thought you said it was stable. | 我记得你刚说过他的情况稳定了 |
[26:30] | Why is it still rising? | 为什么体温还在升高 |
[26:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:35] | Vomiting, liver, kidneys, and now fever. | 呕吐 肝脏问题 肾脏问题现在又是发热 |
[26:41] | I don’t want to tell you how to do your job, Dr. Foreman, | 我不想告诉你该如何工作 福曼医生 |
[26:43] | since telling people how to do their job is your job, | 因为告诉别人如何工作正是你的职责 |
[26:47] | but when your less-than-competent administration of this hospital | 不过如果你的不完善的入院看护程序 |
[26:50] | affects what’s written on my whiteboard… | 影响到了写在我白板上的症状… |
[26:52] | Get to the point. | 直入主题吧 |
[26:53] | The word “Fever.” | 发热这个症状 |
[26:54] | could come from the patient’s illness, | 可能是由于患者的病 |
[26:56] | or it could come from the fact that you allowed him | 也有可能是由于你允许他 |
[26:57] | to saunter out of your hospital and take a nap in the snow. | 漫步出医院并在冰天雪地上小憩了一会所致 |
[27:01] | Couldn’t have caught a virus while he was outside. | 不可能是他在外面染上了某种病毒 |
[27:02] | Fever came on too fast. | 发热来得太快了 |
[27:04] | The hypothermia could’ve caused cell necrosis. | 体温过低可能导致细胞坏死 |
[27:09] | TTP was the diagnosis when he walked out. | 他出走前的诊断是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[27:11] | Fever’s a little high, but it still fits. | 发热温度有点高 但依然符合 |
[27:14] | We should continue plasmapheresis. | 我们应该继续进行血浆除去法治疗 |
[27:16] | We’re missing symptoms. | 我们漏掉了一个症状 |
[27:18] | We should add language loss and aggression. | 我们应将加上失语和攻击性行为 |
[27:20] | Should we also add forgetfulness? | 我们还应该加上健忘吗 |
[27:22] | – He’s got Alzheimer’s. – We’ve just been assuming. | -他患有阿尔茨海默病 -我们只是这么认为 |
[27:24] | Because the patient’s wife | 因为患者的妻子 |
[27:25] | said he exhibited both for a year. | 说他出现这两个症状一年了 |
[27:27] | He’s never hit her before | 他以前从没打过她 |
[27:27] | or lost all his English. | 或者突然不会说英语了 |
[27:29] | We have to consider any change | 我们必须将他入院起的一切变化 |
[27:30] | since he’s been admitted as relevant. | 都纳入考虑 |
[27:32] | Have to? | 必须 |
[27:33] | Do I need to pull out another card? | 我是不是该再拿出一张卡片 |
[27:35] | Disseminated viral infection with encephalitis. | 病毒感染播散导致的脑炎 |
[27:38] | Patient complained of a sore throat a few weeks ago. | 患者几周前曾有过咽喉痛 |
[27:44] | Start him on interferon. | 给他用干扰素 |
[27:52] | Encephalitis makes his brain swell, | 脑炎会使他的大脑肿胀 |
[27:53] | which causes symptoms that are | 这使他的症状很难 |
[27:54] | hard to distinguish from his Alzheimer’s. | 与阿尔茨海默病区别开 |
[27:57] | With the interferon his english should come back, | 用了干扰素之后他应该又能说英语了 |
[28:00] | and the aggression should subside. | 而攻击性行为也应该可以平静下来了 |
[28:02] | But you’re not sure. | 但你们并不确定 |
[28:04] | Unfortunately, no. | 很遗憾我们也不知道 |
[28:06] | And you’re not sure if he has brain damage from being frozen. | 你们也不知道体温过低是否导致了脑损伤 |
[28:14] | So best-case scenario, | 那最好的情况就是 |
[28:18] | I’ve just had a glimpse into his future? | 我只是看到一眼他未来的样子 |
[28:26] | I can’t take care of him anymore. | 我没法再照顾他了 |
[28:27] | Chances are his mental state will improve. | 他的精神状态极有可能得到改善 |
[28:30] | You could get more time with him. | 你可以有更多的时间和他在一起 |
[28:33] | We married six months after I met him. | 我们认识六个月就结婚了 |
[28:36] | A year after that, he started forgetting things. | 一年以后他开始忘记事情 |
[28:41] | I’ve known my husband longer with his Alzheimer’s | 我陪伴患阿尔茨海默病的他 |
[28:44] | than without. | 更久 |
[28:45] | I’ve watched more of him disappear | 了解犯病时的他 |
[28:46] | than I ever got to know. | 更多 |
[28:51] | I just can’t do this anymore. | 我再也支撑不住了 |
[28:58] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[29:00] | Blood work shows high levels of prolactin. | 血检显示泌乳刺激素水平过高 |
[29:04] | Add that to some peripheral red-green confusion, | 再加上轻微红绿混淆 |
[29:07] | puts my money– excuse me, your money– | 意味着我的钱 不好意思 是你的钱 |
[29:10] | soon to be my money | 很快就会变成我的钱 |
[29:11] | on a tumor near his pituitary. | 得利于他脑垂体旁的肿瘤 |
[29:13] | Probably started growing in his early teens. | 可能他十几岁时就有了 |
[29:15] | Lowering his libido | 这不仅降低了他的性欲 |
[29:17] | and causing erectile dysfunction. | 还导致他勃起机能障碍 |
[29:20] | A year on dopamine agonists, | 经过一年的多巴胺受体激动剂治疗 |
[29:21] | And he’ll be a sex-crazed creep just like the rest of us, | 他会和我们一样 痴迷性爱 |
[29:24] | completely fascinated by Susie Cooper. | 为苏西·库柏的手艺着迷 |
[29:28] | I’d prefer to be paid in a single $100 bill. | 希望你能付我100美元纸钞 |
[29:31] | Always wanted to use one to light a cigar. | 总想烧一张来点雪茄 |
[29:35] | Hooray for us. We disproved his asexuality. | 我们好厉害 证明了他不是无性主义 |
[29:38] | We also probably ruined his life. | 很可能也毁掉了他的生活 |
[29:40] | He’ll thank us. | 他会感谢我们 |
[29:42] | Then he’ll doze off, | 然后跑掉 |
[29:43] | and then in a couple hours, he’ll thank us again. | 过上几小时 再来感谢我们 |
[29:46] | It could destroy his identity. | 这可能会毁掉他的自我认知 |
[29:48] | It’s like a gay person being told they’re really straight. | 就好像告诉同性恋他其实是异性恋 |
[29:51] | So don’t tell him. | 那就别告诉他 |
[29:52] | Yeah, why bother telling a guy | 一个人脑子里长了肿瘤而已 |
[29:54] | he has a tumor growing in his head? | 为什么偏要告诉他呢 |
[29:55] | He’ll notice it eventually, when it starts leaking out his ears. | 长到肿瘤从耳朵冒出来 他迟早会发现的 |
[29:58] | It’s a slow-growing tumor. | 这个肿瘤生长缓慢 |
[29:59] | He’ll probably die of boredom long before that. | 八成没到那时他就无聊而死了 |
[30:03] | You always do this. | 你总是这样 |
[30:04] | You–you meddle | 你…你每次一插手 |
[30:06] | and force me into impossible situations. | 都让我进退两难 |
[30:09] | You knew the second you told me about this case | 你心里清楚得很 讲这个病例给我听 |
[30:12] | that I’d get involved. | 我必会插手 |
[30:13] | You wanted me to meddle. | 你希望我插手 |
[30:14] | Because no matter how much you wanted | 因为不论你心中多么情愿相信 |
[30:16] | to believe in this chaste romance, | 这纯洁的浪漫 |
[30:18] | you didn’t buy it either. | 其实你也不买账 |
[30:21] | Where’s that petition House’s P.O. sent over | 豪斯的假释官发来的公文 |
[30:22] | about getting his ankle monitor off? | 关于摘掉追踪器的 在哪里 |
[30:24] | On your desk. | 在你桌上 |
[30:44] | You played me. | 你耍我 |
[30:46] | This whole thing was about your ankle monitor. | 大费周章全是为了你的追踪器 |
[30:49] | You weren’t trying to undermine my confidence, | 你并不是想打压我的自信 |
[30:51] | you were trying to inflate it. | 而是想让我信心膨胀 |
[30:52] | You manufactured conflict with me | 你有意制造了与我的冲突 |
[30:54] | so eventually you could let me win. | 一步步引我取胜 |
[30:56] | You knew it was encephalitis, but you waited for me to say it. | 你早就知道是脑炎 偏等我先说出来 |
[30:58] | Because then with my ego boosted, | 因为你认为 等我自信膨胀起来 |
[31:00] | you thought I’d be in the mood to take off your monitor | 一定会高高兴兴替你取下追踪器 |
[31:02] | Because I’d think I could control you. | 因为我会自以为能够控制你了 |
[31:06] | You’re right. Take off my monitor. | 你说对了 摘掉追踪器吧 |
[31:12] | See, the beauty of the plan | 你看 这个计划的美妙之处就在于 |
[31:14] | is that if it works, you think you can control me. | 倘若它奏效 你会认为能够控制我 |
[31:17] | If it fails, then you will actually have proven | 倘若失败了 又恰恰证明 |
[31:20] | that you can control me. | 你确实能够掌控我 |
[31:22] | It’s pretty genius. | 很天才的哟 |
[31:25] | These are your training wheels. | 这是你练车的辅助轮 |
[31:28] | If you think you’re up to this job, | 如果你认为自己能够胜任 |
[31:30] | it’s time to lose them. | 是时候该拆掉了 |
[31:45] | Second half of my plan might need work. | 计划的收尾部分可能还需完善 |
[31:56] | V-fib. Two rounds of 360 without establishing a rhythm. | 心室纤颤 两次360焦除颤没能恢复节律 |
[32:03] | Wait, Dr. Foreman! | 等等 福曼医生 |
[32:07] | Clear. | 让开 |
[32:12] | He’s back. | 他没事了 |
[32:25] | I sure hope this Alzheimer’s drug trial | 真希望这例阿尔茨海默病的试药 |
[32:27] | is worth a lot to this hospital, | 对本院大有助益 |
[32:29] | ’cause we’re wasting a crap-load of time and manpower | 我们投入这么多时间精力 |
[32:31] | just to let this guy watch his mind shrivel | 却只能眼睁睁看着这男人脑萎缩 |
[32:33] | and keep his wife miserable. | 令他的妻子活在痛苦之中 |
[32:35] | Heart attack while he was on interferon | 使用干扰素时出现心脏病发作 |
[32:36] | rules out encephalitis, | 排除了脑炎 |
[32:37] | but I still think I’m right about the neural symptoms. | 但我仍认为我对神经症状的判断是正确的 |
[32:40] | It’s probably aseptic meningitis. | 很可能是无菌性脑膜炎 |
[32:42] | Would have seen meningial signs. | 应该看得到脑膜刺激征 |
[32:43] | Given his abnormal mental status, not necessarily. | 他的精神状况异常 所以也不见得 |
[32:45] | Dr. Foreman, | 福曼医生 |
[32:46] | Would you please reach under your chair? | 请你摸一下椅子下面好吗 |
[32:54] | There’s just wet gum under here. Where’s the card? | 只有一块嚼过的口香糖 纸片在哪里 |
[32:57] | What card? | 什么纸片 |
[33:00] | I’m happy to leave if you have | 如果你有比无菌性脑膜炎更好的推测 |
[33:02] | a better theory than aseptic meningitis. | 我很乐意离开 |
[33:04] | Toxins. | 毒素 |
[33:05] | This guy went on walkabout. | 这家伙自己跑出去一次 |
[33:07] | chances are he’s done it before. | 以前很可能也这么干过 |
[33:08] | Wife keeps the doors on the house locked. | 家里的门都被他妻子上了锁 |
[33:09] | Plenty of nasty stuff to get into | 深更半夜乱撞 |
[33:11] | during the middle of the night. | 很容易碰上有毒物质 |
[33:11] | We asked about toxins on the history. | 我们询问过中毒史 |
[33:13] | The wife said she was sure to clear the house | 病人妻子说她很确定 为了他的安全 |
[33:15] | for her husband’s safety. | 检查过家里 |
[33:15] | I’m sure she succeeded. | 我相信她成功了 |
[33:17] | She’s a Ph.D in toxicology, right? | 她可是毒理学博士呢 |
[33:20] | She’s an ex-florist. | 她以前是开花店的 |
[33:21] | Search the home for toxic plants, | 去搜他们家 寻找有毒植物 |
[33:23] | methyl bromide, any medications. | 溴代甲烷 所有的药品 |
[33:26] | Stop. | 停 |
[33:28] | You’re not infallible. You were wrong about encephalitis. | 你的理论有缺陷 你关于脑炎的推测是错的 |
[33:30] | Just before you were. | 你现在的推测也不对 |
[33:31] | Run CSF tests. | 做脑脊液检查 |
[33:32] | Find out what’s causing the meningitis. | 查出脑膜炎的诱因 |
[33:36] | You said you weren’t gonna overrule me diagnostically. | 你说过不会否决我的诊断意见 |
[33:39] | And you said I wouldn’t be able to help it. | 你也说过我一定管不住自己 |
[33:41] | Apparently, you were right about that one. | 显然 这件事上你猜中了 |
[33:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:47] | I’ll look for toxins myself. | 我自己去查毒素 |
[33:48] | You can’t go to their house without Foreman’s permission. | 没有福曼的准许 你不能去他们的住处 |
[33:51] | Don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[33:51] | I’ll talk to the toxicology Ph.D upstairs. | 我去找楼上的毒理学博士谈谈 |
[33:55] | What about gifts from South America? | 有从南美送来的礼物吗 |
[33:57] | Anyone send any fruits or vegetables? | 有没有人送过水果或者蔬菜 |
[34:00] | I don’t think so, no. | 我想应该没有 没有 |
[34:02] | Barraco azul… | [葡萄牙语] |
[34:05] | I’m gonna need your boyfriend | 我需要你男朋友帮忙 |
[34:06] | to collect samples of plants | 收集你家里和住宅四周 |
[34:09] | in and around your house. Toxins are the most… | 植物的样本 毒素是最有可能… |
[34:12] | Barraco azul… | [葡萄牙语] |
[34:14] | – O que e isso? – Barraco azul? | [葡萄牙语] |
[34:17] | Wait, you understand him? | 等等 你听得懂他讲话 |
[34:20] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[34:23] | He’s–he’s repeating, “Blue shack.” | 他反复念叨”蓝窝棚” |
[34:26] | You know what that is? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[34:28] | Is it somewhere where pesticides may be kept? | 是会放农药的地方吗 |
[34:32] | It’s where we had our first date. | 那是我们第一次约会的地方 |
[34:38] | Do you have a cleaning lady | 有没有清洁女工 |
[34:39] | who might bring her own supplies? | 可能会自带清洁用品的 |
[34:43] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[34:44] | If it’s not relevant to the case, I don’t care. | 他说什么与病情无关 我不关心 |
[34:47] | And neither should you. | 你也不该在意 |
[34:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:50] | This might be the last time I ever know what he’s thinking. | 这可能是我最后一次知道他的想法 |
[35:01] | When I saw her waiting… | 当我第一眼见到她 |
[35:05] | waiting for me at the table… | 在桌旁等我 |
[35:08] | The way her eyes looked when she smiled… | 她的双眼 她微笑的样子 |
[35:14] | I felt like crying. | 让我想要哭泣 |
[35:21] | I knew that she was the woman I wanted to marry. | 我知道她就是我要娶的女人 |
[35:25] | Every time I see her, I say… | 每次见到她 我都会说 |
[35:29] | La esta ela. | [葡萄牙语] |
[35:32] | – There she is. – There she is. | -就是她 -你在这啊 |
[35:40] | He’s still in there. | 他还记得 |
[35:43] | Quem e ela? | 她是谁 |
[35:47] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[35:50] | He asked who you were. | 他问你是谁 |
[35:56] | Don’t get your hopes up. | 不是你想的那样 |
[35:59] | Have your boyfriend give me those samples. | 让你男朋友把那些样本给我 |
[36:12] | How’d you even know to look for a tumor? | 你怎么知道要去检查肿瘤 |
[36:15] | Well, Dr. House noticed hormone levels in your blood, | 豪斯医生发现你的血液里的激素水平异常 |
[36:19] | and consulted me as an oncologist. | 然后就咨询了我这个肿瘤医生 |
[36:21] | Who cares how they found it, okay? They found it. | 别管怎么发现的 他们查出来了 |
[36:24] | Are there any side effects to the treatment? | 治疗有副作用吗 |
[36:26] | Some nausea, dizziness, | 可能会产生恶心 眩晕 |
[36:29] | and as the tumor shrinks, there will be behavioral changes. | 随着肿瘤缩小 还会发生一些行为改变 |
[36:33] | Like what? | 什么异常 |
[36:34] | Well… | 这个 |
[36:37] | The tumor interferes with certain natural systems. | 这颗肿瘤影响了你的生理功能 |
[36:44] | It lowers libido and causes erectile dysfunction. | 降低性欲 导致勃起功能障碍 |
[36:50] | Y-you mean the treatment will, m-make me want to have sex? | 你是说治疗会导致我性欲旺盛吗 |
[36:57] | Wh-what if I don’t want the treatment? | 如果不治疗 会怎么样 |
[36:59] | I would strongly advise… | 我强烈建议你 |
[37:01] | You have a brain tumor, okay? You have to have the treatment. | 你脑部有肿瘤 必须得治疗 |
[37:03] | Okay, look, I know who I am, okay? | 别说了 我了解自己 |
[37:05] | And I’m not one of them. | 我不是那样的 |
[37:07] | Hey, look, we’ll adjust. Okay? | 我们会没事的 好吗 |
[37:10] | We can go through this together. | 我们可以度过难关的 |
[37:13] | You mean have sex? | 你是说做爱吗 |
[37:15] | I can’t make you do that. | 不能让你那样 |
[37:17] | Maybe it won’t be so bad. | 也许情况不是那么糟 |
[37:19] | It’ll be terrible. | 会变得很糟糕 |
[37:22] | It’s actually pretty fun. | 其实挺有趣的 |
[37:28] | From what I remember. | 就我记得而言 |
[37:31] | – But you said that… – I know. | -但是你说过 -我知道 |
[37:33] | I know. I wanted to spend my life with you. | 我想与子偕老 |
[37:38] | And I knew that meant making certain sacrifices. | 必然要做出一些牺牲 |
[37:42] | But a girl has needs. | 但是女人也是有需要的 |
[37:50] | You dropped in the U.S. News rankings. | 你已经跌出美国新闻排行榜了 |
[37:52] | With respect, Mr. Laffont, | 拉丰先生 恕我直言 |
[37:54] | That’s only because we temporarily shut down our diagnostics department. | 那仅仅因为我们曾经暂时关闭了诊断部门 |
[37:57] | It’s up and running again. | 现在又重新运作了 |
[37:58] | I’m actually concerned it might be Because of the change in management. | 但我认为这是由于管理不善导致的 |
[38:01] | If you want my money, | 如果要我投资 |
[38:03] | I’ll need to see a five-year plan. | 必须把未来五年计划报告交给我 |
[38:09] | Am I boring you? | 我让你无聊了吗 |
[38:12] | No, no, I just… | 没有没有 只是 |
[38:16] | Those flowers are from last week. | 那些花是上周的 |
[38:18] | They should be dead by now. | 现在应该枯萎了啊 |
[38:20] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[38:24] | Sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[38:38] | It’s Reye’s syndrome. | 是雷依氏综合症 |
[38:39] | Patient had a sore throat a few weeks ago before he was admitted. | 病人在住院前几个星期曾经咽喉痛 |
[38:42] | Reye’s in adults is a reach. | 成年人中得雷依氏综合征是可能的 |
[38:45] | Not if he took aspirin. | 要是服用了阿司匹林就不同了 |
[38:46] | Aspirin in adults is a reach. | 成人服用阿司匹林也是可能的 |
[38:48] | Especially in a house with locked medicine cabinets. | 尤其被锁在一间都是药柜的屋子里 |
[38:50] | Wasn’t in the medicine cabinet. | 不是从药柜里拿的药 |
[38:52] | Wife used to run a floral company. | 他的妻子以前经营一家花草公司 |
[38:54] | Still does a few orders from home. | 现在还在家里接一些单子 |
[38:56] | She uses crushed aspirin in the water | 她把阿司匹林压碎放在水里 |
[38:58] | to make the flowers last longer. | 延长花的保鲜期 |
[39:02] | So the husband has a sore throat, | 所以她的丈夫咽喉痛 |
[39:03] | takes an aspirin without her knowing, | 然后在她不知道的情况 服用了阿司匹林 |
[39:05] | Realizes he’s got a sore throat, takes an aspirin, | 知道他喉咙痛后 又服用阿司匹林 |
[39:07] | realizes he’s got a sore throat… | 知道他喉咙痛后 |
[39:08] | Stop me whenever you like. | 你让我停我就停 |
[39:12] | Have Chase start him on steroids. | 让奇斯给他上类固醇 |
[39:14] | Already did. | 已经做了 |
[39:17] | Then why’re you telling me? | 那为什么还告诉我 |
[39:18] | ‘Cause I wanted you to hear it from me. | 因为我想让你听听我的想法 |
[39:51] | There she is. | 你在这啊 |
[39:56] | Here I am. | 我在这 |
[40:00] | Your eye. | 你的眼睛 |
[40:02] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:06] | It’s nothing I can’t handle. | 没事的 |
[40:21] | MRI confirmed macroprolactinoma. | 核磁共振确诊是巨大泌乳素瘤 |
[40:25] | He’s doing the treatment. | 他在接受治疗 |
[40:27] | And the wife? | 那妻子呢 |
[40:36] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[40:37] | You saved a man’s life. | 你拯救了一条生命 |
[40:40] | Course-corrected two peoples’ wildly screwed-up world views. | 彻底改变了他们错误的世界观 |
[40:45] | It’s not bad for a day’s work. | 对生活没坏处 |
[40:51] | I think they were happy. | 他们以前是幸福的 |
[40:53] | Even if it was based on lies. | 即使是建立在谎言的基础 |
[40:55] | Most happiness is. | 大多数幸福都是这样 |
[41:00] | Better to have schtupped and lost then never to have schtupped at all. | 有性生活总比再也没有性生活好 |
[41:04] | We can’t smoke in here. | 我们不能在这吸烟 |
[41:10] | We also can’t summon people into the clinic | 我们还不能因为一个小小的赌注 |
[41:12] | based on a lie motivated by a petty bet. | 撒谎把人们叫到门诊呢 |
[41:14] | And yet it happens. | 可我们还是这么做了啊 |
[41:16] | It’s an imperfect world. | 这是个不完美的世界 |
[41:30] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[41:32] | Disgustingly satisfying. | 令人恶心的满意 |
[41:41] | He said it was okay. | 他说没事 |
[41:42] | Is one of you Dr. House? | 你们谁是豪斯医生 |
[41:45] | You’ve seen Spartacus, right? | 看过斯巴达克斯吧 |
[41:47] | I got an order here to deactivate and remove his ankle monitor. | 我接到命令来拿掉电子脚镣 |
[42:04] | Robbie? | 罗比吗 |
[42:05] | Hi, sis. | 妹妹 |
[42:08] | It’s been years. | 多年不联系了 |
[42:10] | I know. | 是的 |
[42:12] | I thought of you on mom’s birthday. | 妈妈生日那天 我想起了你 |
[42:15] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:18] | Yeah, yeah. Fine. I just… | 没事没事 我只是 |
[42:22] | Wanted to see how you were. | 想知道你最近怎么样 |
[42:25] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[42:40] | Bikes go faster without training wheels. | 没有辅助轮 自行车会更快 |
[42:47] | Now get out. I have work to do. | 出去 我还有事 |