时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Pressure. I need pressure. | 血压 赶紧恢复血压啊 |
[00:19] | Get me sutures on a Kelly. Need an EPI. | 凯莉钳穿上缝线给我 我需要肾上腺素 |
[00:21] | Get OR. Ten unpacked. Alert trauma. | 安排手术室 准备10单位血 通知创伤科 |
[01:15] | Let the record show that we are officially convening | 我们得记录下这是一场正式听证会 |
[01:18] | a disciplinary hearing regarding the events | 有关于2012年2月3日209病房里 |
[01:21] | of February 3, 2012 in patient room 209. | 所发生的事 |
[01:24] | Dr. House, this recording will be transcribed | 豪斯医生 这份记录将会 |
[01:27] | and published along with | 同其它文件和判决材料 |
[01:28] | all supporting documentation and rulings. | 一起转录及公布 |
[01:31] | Do you have any questions before we get started? | 在开始前 你还有什么疑问吗 |
[01:35] | Yeah. | 有 |
[01:36] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[01:40] | I’m Walter Cofield, Chief of Neurology, | 我是沃尔特·科菲尔德 仁爱医院的 |
[01:42] | Mercy Hospital. | 神经内科主任 |
[01:44] | I’ll be deciding your fate today. | 今天 你的命运我说了算 |
[01:55] | Cofield. | 科菲尔德 |
[01:58] | You were the Residency Director at Hopkins | 在你去仁爱医院之前 |
[02:00] | before you moved to Mercy, | 是霍普金斯医院的原住院医生主管 |
[02:01] | which means it’s safe to assume | 也就是说 |
[02:03] | that you trained Foreman, | 福曼是你一手培养的 |
[02:04] | which means it’s also safe to assume that he trusts you. | 也就意味着他很相信你 |
[02:06] | This hearing isn’t about me, Dr. House. | 这次听证会的对象不是我 豪斯医生 |
[02:07] | I know you’d like to make it about me, | 我知道你想把矛头指向我 |
[02:09] | because then it wouldn’t be about you. | 好让你为自己开脱 |
[02:11] | It’s interesting | 他选自己过去的恩师 |
[02:12] | that he’d pick the old mentor to judge the new one. | 来审现在的恩师 真有意思 |
[02:15] | Interesting, but not relevant. | 是挺有意思 但无关紧要 |
[02:17] | The facts of this case, on the other hand– | 另一方面 这个病例的真实情况… |
[02:19] | The facts are in the file. | 真实情况都在病历里写着呢 |
[02:23] | If you have trouble reading my handwriting, | 如果你看不懂我的字 |
[02:24] | give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[02:25] | I’m going back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[02:28] | If I just consider the file, | 如果我只参考病历做决断的话 |
[02:29] | the facts aren’t in your favor. | 你可占不到什么便宜 |
[02:32] | The facts say you should be suspended, | 有事实证明你应该被停职 |
[02:35] | which, from what I understand, | 按我的理解 |
[02:37] | would mean a revocation of your parole. | 这样的话 你的假释也就得终止了 |
[02:58] | The patient was a 32-year-old high school chemistry teacher. | 病人是个32岁的高中化学老师 |
[03:01] | He collapsed while out jogging. | 他在慢跑时昏倒 |
[03:04] | He was paralyzed in all four extremities | 他四肢瘫痪 |
[03:06] | despite the fact that the scans… | 然而扫描结果… |
[03:07] | Show no sign of stroke or structural lesions. | 显示没有中风或者其它结构性病变的迹象 |
[03:10] | Put out an APB for a car | 那赶紧去通缉一辆 |
[03:12] | with a man-shaped dent in the grill. | 保险杠上有人形凹槽的汽车吧 |
[03:14] | No broken bones, no signs of trauma. | 没有骨折 没有创伤 |
[03:17] | Transverse myelitis. | 横贯性脊髓炎 |
[03:18] | Boring. | 真无聊 |
[03:20] | No enhancement on the MRI. | 核磁共振没有增强 |
[03:22] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知道下一步该怎么办了 |
[03:23] | Please, you have to help me solve this thing. | 求你了 你得帮我搞定这个病人 |
[03:34] | A little poetic license. | 我就加了点诗意嘛 |
[03:37] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[03:40] | Taking my vic-amins. | 吃我的维柯…他命 |
[03:42] | Those are Vicodin? | 那是维柯丁吗 |
[03:43] | Did you have surgery recently? | 你最近动过手术吗 |
[03:44] | About a decade ago. | 大概十年前吧 |
[03:46] | My leg is no good at judging time. | 我的腿疼可算不来时间 |
[03:49] | Were you taking Vicodin during this case? | 你在处理这个病例期间有没有服用维柯丁 |
[03:53] | Yes. | 有 |
[03:57] | And during about nine years of previous cases. | 在处理过去九年间的所有病例时都这样 |
[04:03] | My process is proven. | 我这么做是经过许可的 |
[04:05] | Good things usually happen. | 好事常有 |
[04:07] | Bad things sometimes happen. | 坏事不常有 |
[04:11] | And when bad things happen, | 当出了状况时 |
[04:13] | we should figure out what went wrong, | 我们就得搞明白是哪块出了问题 |
[04:14] | so we can learn from it and correct it. | 这样我们才能吸取教训改正错误 |
[04:16] | So that we can assign blame | 是这样我们就能横加指责 |
[04:18] | instead of recognizing | 而不是意识到 |
[04:20] | that bad things sometimes happen. | 有时就是会出状况 |
[04:25] | It was nobody’s fault. | 弄成这样谁都没错 |
[04:31] | And then what happened? | 之后怎么了 |
[04:35] | Those who can, do. | 有能力的人就去营生 |
[04:37] | Those who can’t, teach. | 没能力的人就去教书 |
[04:38] | Those who can’t teach, teach gym. | 不会教书的 教体育 |
[04:41] | Those who can’t move their arms or legs | 不会教体育的 |
[04:43] | teach us to laugh at others. | 便要教我们嘲笑他人 |
[04:45] | House actually presented the case in that way, | 豪斯真的是这么陈述病人情况的吗 |
[04:47] | or are you just trying to make him look bad? | 还是你故意让他难堪 |
[04:51] | Why would I be trying to make him look bad? | 我为什么要故意让他难堪 |
[04:54] | Could be your not-so-subtle way of implying | 可能是你并不很隐晦地想暗示 |
[04:56] | this was House’s fault. | 这是豪斯的错 |
[04:58] | Given what’s happened, it’s understandable | 鉴于发生的事实 |
[05:00] | that your opinion would color your testimony, | 你在你的证词里带有感情色彩是很正常的 |
[05:02] | but I just want to know what you said, what you did, | 但我只想知道你当时说了什么 |
[05:04] | and what you were thinking at the time. | 做了什么 是怎么想的 |
[05:07] | I don’t think it was his fault. | 我认为不是他的错 |
[05:12] | Just tell me your initial theory. | 告诉我你最初的判断 |
[05:15] | I thought the patient had a liver problem. | 我一开始认为病人是肝有问题 |
[05:17] | Hepatic encephalopathy explained why he passed out, | 肝性脑病可以解释他昏过去 |
[05:19] | why he couldn’t move his limbs. | 以及四肢瘫痪的原因 |
[05:22] | But that’s not the idea House went with. | 但豪斯不同意你的观点 |
[05:25] | He thought Taub’s idea was stupid. | 他认为陶博的想法很蠢 |
[05:28] | And what about your idea? | 那你是怎么想的 |
[05:29] | He thought that was stupid too. | 他认为我的想法也很蠢 |
[05:32] | No, I meant, what was it? | 不 我是问 你的想法是什么 |
[05:34] | Oh. I thought the patient had normal pressure hydrocephalus. | 我认为病人是正常压力性脑积水 |
[05:38] | And why did House think that was stupid? | 那为什么豪斯认为这是个蠢主意 |
[05:40] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[05:42] | Unless you’re an idiot, | 除非你也是个蠢蛋 |
[05:43] | you know why I thought Park was an idiot. | 不然你肯定知道我为什么认为朴克是蠢货 |
[05:47] | The patient had low opening pressure on his LP. | 患者腰椎穿刺术中起始脑脊液压力低 |
[05:50] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[05:52] | No, you idiot. | 不对 你这个笨蛋 |
[05:53] | The patient had low opening pressure on his LP. | 患者腰椎穿刺术中起始脑脊液压力低 |
[05:56] | Try unsquinting your eyes and reading the labs next time. | 下次睁大你们的眼睛仔细看看检查结果好不好 |
[05:59] | Are you intentionally trying to get me | 你是在故意惹我生气 |
[06:00] | to dislike you? | 想让我讨厌你吗 |
[06:02] | That wasn’t me. The chair squeaked. | 那不是我 是椅子说的 |
[06:04] | You’re testifying, for the record, | 你明知这是在录证词 还要用 |
[06:05] | that you actually used the phrasing “Unsquint your eyes”? | “睁大你们的眼睛”这句话吗 |
[06:08] | It’s not the place to exercise your guilt. | 这可不是你展露内疚的地方 |
[06:10] | I actually used the phrasing | 我真的说了这句话 |
[06:13] | “Unsquint your eyes”. | “睁大你们的眼睛” |
[06:20] | He’s hypokalemic. | 他的血钾过低 |
[06:21] | Could indicate a problem with his heart, | 可能意味着心脏有问题 |
[06:22] | – which would– – EKG was normal. | -这可能是… -心电图正常 |
[06:24] | But Chase, a doctor who actually takes the time | 但奇斯 真正仔细看 |
[06:26] | to read the lab reports, has a point. | 检查结果的医生说的有道理 |
[06:29] | The guy’s potassium is off. | 这家伙的钾太低了 |
[06:30] | Could be thyrotoxic paralysis. Start him on… | 可能是甲亢性瘫痪 给他用… |
[06:33] | Steroids, PTU, and beta blockers. | 类固醇 丙基硫氧嘧啶 β受体阻滞剂 |
[06:39] | And how did these orange smudges get on the patient files? | 这些橙色的印记是怎么弄到病历上的 |
[06:44] | Seriously? | 你真的假的 |
[06:46] | That’s your follow-up? | 你接下来就准备问这问题吗 |
[06:48] | I eat a lot of cheetos. I forget to wash my hands. | 我吃了好多奇多 而且忘了洗手 |
[06:52] | Is my snacking really relevant to this case? | 我吃的零食跟这病例有关吗 |
[06:54] | Might be, if these were actually cheetos’ stains. | 如果这些真是奇多圈的印记的话 有可能 |
[06:58] | What are they? | 到底是什么 |
[07:06] | Seriously, House? | 真的假的 豪斯 |
[07:10] | You’re blaming me? | 你还能怪我啊 |
[07:11] | You used Adams’ shampoo. | 你用的是亚当斯的洗发水 |
[07:14] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[07:18] | It was a harmless prank. | 那只是个无伤大雅的小恶作剧 |
[07:21] | My team is made up of Type-A personalities. | 我的团队成员都很有个性 |
[07:23] | They need something to break the tension | 他们偶尔都需要放松一下 |
[07:25] | every once in a while. | 以缓解他们的压力 |
[07:27] | So this was a team-building exercise? | 也就是说这是一个增进团队凝聚力的活动吗 |
[07:29] | Is that what he called it? | 他是这么说的吗 |
[07:31] | That’s what he implied. | 他是这么暗示的 |
[07:32] | House prefers chaos over cohesion. | 豪斯更喜欢混乱 而不是团结 |
[07:34] | He believes that disagreement and mistrust | 他坚信同事间意见相左 |
[07:37] | lead to better ideas. | 互不信任会激发出好点子 |
[07:40] | He’s not wrong. | 他说的没错 |
[07:41] | As opposed to being right? | 你是说他说的对吗 |
[07:46] | So you treated with steroids. | 那么你们就给病人用了类固醇 |
[07:47] | – And then what happened? – They worked. | -之后怎么样了 -起效果了 |
[07:49] | Our patient woke up. | 我们的病人醒了 |
[07:51] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[07:53] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 能 |
[07:56] | I’m thirsty. | 我好渴 |
[07:58] | That’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[07:59] | You’ve been in a coma for several hours. | 你已经昏迷了几个小时了 |
[08:01] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[08:03] | Uh, Bill. | 比尔 |
[08:04] | Bill Koppelman. | 比尔·科普曼 |
[08:05] | Can you tell me what happened to me? | 能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[08:07] | We’re treating you for an overactive thyroid. | 我们正在治疗你的甲状腺亢进 |
[08:09] | We think that’s why you passed out and couldn’t move. | 我们认为这是你昏倒和不能动的病因 |
[08:11] | Can you wiggle your fingers for me? | 你能动下手指吗 |
[08:15] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会好起来吗 |
[08:16] | Excuse me, but only family members are allowed. | 不好意思 只有家庭成员才可以进来 |
[08:19] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:21] | They’re my students. | 他们是我的学生 |
[08:23] | Everyone back at school is so worried about you. | 学校里的每个人都非常担心你 |
[08:26] | Is he sick because of the explosion? | 他生病是因为那次爆炸吗 |
[08:30] | – What explosion? – What explosion? | -什么爆炸 -什么爆炸 |
[08:32] | What explosion? | 什么爆炸 |
[08:33] | A chemistry demonstration he was doing | 他在班上做的化学实验 |
[08:35] | for his class went wrong. | 出了问题 |
[08:36] | Why was it not already in the patient history? | 为什么这点没记录在病史上 |
[08:38] | Because the patient was unconscious. | 因为当时病人失去意识了 |
[08:42] | But I’m assuming Dr. House spoke to the wife. | 但我以为豪斯医生同病人妻子聊过了 |
[08:44] | The wife didn’t know about the explosion. | 妻子并不知道那次爆炸 |
[08:46] | And I was the one who questioned her, | 并且是我对她进行的询问 |
[08:47] | so, if there was an oversight, | 因此如果这算是疏忽的话 |
[08:49] | it was mine. | 那责任在我 |
[08:52] | Does Dr. House not attach importance to patient histories? | 难道豪斯医生认为病人的病史不重要吗 |
[08:55] | No, he thinks they’re crucial. | 不 他认为病史至关重要 |
[08:57] | He just doesn’t think being in the same room | 只是和病人共处一间屋子里 |
[08:59] | as the patient is crucial. | 并不重要 |
[09:03] | House thinks avoiding patients | 豪斯认为避免和病人接触 |
[09:05] | allows him to stay as objective as possible. | 可以使他尽可能保持客观的判断 |
[09:10] | He’s not wrong. | 他没错 |
[09:12] | Sounds like a very diplomatic way of saying he’s lazy. | 听上去像是为他的懒惰找了个冠冕堂皇的借口 |
[09:16] | That’s also true. | 那也没错 |
[09:17] | Either way, I’m covered. | 无论怎样 有人替我干 |
[09:19] | If you want an accurate patient history, | 如果你想得到准确的病史 |
[09:21] | don’t ever talk to the patient. | 不要询问病人本人 |
[09:22] | Everybody lies. | 人人都会撒谎 |
[09:26] | Except me. | 除我以外 |
[09:27] | To you. | 对你 |
[09:29] | Would never do that. | 我绝不会在这里撒谎 |
[09:30] | Okay. Say you’re right. | 好吧 就算你是对的 |
[09:32] | If you had actually been in the room, | 如果是你在屋子里 |
[09:35] | questioning the patient, | 询问那个病人 |
[09:36] | you could read body language, | 你就能看到他的肢体语言 |
[09:38] | you could ask follow-up questions, | 问些后续问题 |
[09:40] | warn him of the costs of lying to you. | 警告他欺骗你的后果 |
[09:44] | Don’t forget the thumbscrews. | 别忘了还能严刑逼供 |
[09:48] | Can you dispute the possibility that, | 你能否承认 |
[09:49] | had you visited the patient sooner, | 如果你更早的接触到病人 |
[09:51] | maybe talked to the wife, | 也许同他的妻子 |
[09:53] | been directed to one of the students, | 或是他的学生聊聊 |
[09:55] | that this case might have ended very differently? | 这个病例的结果可能会大不相同吗 |
[09:59] | It wasn’t exactly an explosion. | 那并不能完全算是一次爆炸 |
[10:03] | It was a controlled reaction | 那是一次可控反应 |
[10:05] | that went a little haywire. | 只是有点失控 |
[10:07] | It was too an explosion. | 那就是一次爆炸 |
[10:09] | Simon Harris filmed the whole thing on his camera phone | 西蒙·哈里斯用他的手机拍下了全过程 |
[10:12] | and posted it on YouTube. | 并且放到了Youtube上 |
[10:13] | It got, like, over 75,000 hits already. | 已经有七万五千次的点击率了 |
[10:16] | Looks like you’ve gone viral, Hon. | 听上去你出名了亲爱的 |
[10:23] | He had a loss of consciousness, | 他失去知觉 |
[10:24] | temporary paralysis… | 暂时性麻痹… |
[10:27] | But when I was told the patient coughed up blood, | 但当我被告知病人开始咳血时 |
[10:29] | then things really started to get interesting. | 事情开始变得有意思了 |
[10:36] | Your patient was doubled over in pain and coughing up blood, | 你的病人不但要忍受双倍的疼痛并且伴有咳血 |
[10:39] | and you found that interesting? | 你居然觉得有趣吗 |
[10:42] | Why, is that bad? | 怎么 难道不好吗 |
[10:46] | It’s interesting. | 确实有趣 |
[10:54] | I do this demonstration every year. | 我每年都做这个实验 |
[10:57] | I usually have a student aide help me set it up, | 一般都是助教帮我准备器材 |
[10:59] | and apparently this year he added extra hydrofluoric acid, | 很明显今年他加了过多的氢氟酸 |
[11:03] | which is why it exploded. | 这正是发生爆炸的原因 |
[11:05] | The student aide was just trying to make a viral video, | 那个助教只是想录个高点击率的视频 |
[11:07] | not hurt anyone. | 没想伤害任何人 |
[11:09] | Ended up doing both. | 结果事与愿违 |
[11:12] | So we figured the patient inhaled the extra large dose | 因此我们认为病人吸入了大剂量的 |
[11:14] | of hydrofluoric acid and… | 氢氟酸导致 |
[11:15] | Burned his lungs, | 肺部灼伤 |
[11:16] | which is why he coughed up blood. | 因此他才会咳血 |
[11:18] | If only burnt lungs explained | 就好像烧坏肺叶能解释 |
[11:19] | the passing out and paralysis. | 晕倒和麻痹一样 |
[11:21] | The explosion does. Check out the video again. | 爆炸能 重新看一遍视频 |
[11:23] | He smacked his head against the wall. | 他的头撞到了墙 |
[11:24] | If that caused swelling in his brainstem, | 如果那导致了脑干肿胀 |
[11:27] | that would have led to eventual loss | 最终会引起知觉丧失 |
[11:28] | of consciousness and paralysis. | 以及身体麻痹 |
[11:30] | So we discussed it a little longer, | 我们讨论了一会 |
[11:33] | and House decided to treat with Heparin. | 然后豪斯决定用肝素进行治疗 |
[11:39] | I wouldn’t mind a couple more details. | 我不介意你说的更详细些 |
[11:43] | It was aerosolized Heparin. | 是肝素气雾剂 |
[11:45] | You skipped over the actual DDX, | 你跳过了鉴别诊断的过程 |
[11:48] | and now you’re averting your eyes. | 而现在你移开了你的目光 |
[11:51] | I’m growing more and more curious by the moment. | 我对当时的情况越来越好奇了 |
[11:57] | He smacked his head against the wall. | 他的头撞到了墙 |
[11:59] | If that caused swelling in his brainstem, | 如果那导致了脑干肿胀 |
[12:01] | that would have led to eventual loss | 最终会引起知觉丧失 |
[12:03] | of consciousness and paralysis. | 以及身体麻痹 |
[12:05] | Nobody move. | 所有人不许动 |
[12:08] | He–he had on a what? | 他 他戴了什么 |
[12:09] | Gas mask. | 防毒面具 |
[12:16] | The stink bomb was Chase’s. | 那个臭弹是奇斯做的 |
[12:18] | He was getting revenge for the orange hair | 他是想为橘色头发的事进行报复 |
[12:21] | and rigged it in House’s office. | 因此把它藏在了豪斯的办公室里 |
[12:24] | But House found it. | 但豪斯发现了 |
[12:32] | You can leave when I have an answer. | 我有答案了你们才能走 |
[12:34] | It might help if we knew the question. | 如果我们知道问题的话 |
[12:36] | How do we treat | 如何治疗 |
[12:37] | chemical burns inside the lungs? | 肺叶里的化学灼伤 |
[12:40] | Maybe we can use a bronchoalveolar lavage | 也许可以用水进行 |
[12:43] | to wash ’em out with water. | 支气管肺泡灌洗 |
[12:44] | Sorry. My fault. Should have clarified. | 不好意思 我的错 我该说清楚的 |
[12:46] | How do we treat chemical burns | 如何才能治疗肺叶内的 |
[12:48] | inside the lungs without killing the patient? | 化学灼伤而不杀死病人 |
[12:50] | Silver sulfadiazine works well on chemical burns. | 磺胺嘧啶银盐治疗化学灼伤很有效 |
[12:53] | Burn cream would drown him faster than water. | 灼伤类乳液会导致他更快的被溺死 |
[12:56] | Well? | 还有吗 |
[12:59] | Aerosolized Heparin. | 肝素气雾剂 |
[13:03] | Me likey. | 我喜欢 |
[13:03] | But that’s only experimental. | 但那还在试验阶段 |
[13:05] | It’s never actually been used before. | 从没进行过临床应用 |
[13:06] | Not true. | 不完全是 |
[13:08] | Been used in sheep. | 已经在羊身上用过了 |
[13:14] | The guy was going downhill fast. | 病人情况恶化很快 |
[13:16] | We needed a treatment that was a… | 我们需要进行某种治疗以… |
[13:18] | slope changer. | 改变这种情况 |
[13:20] | So you busted out the sulfur dioxide stink bomb? | 因此你就打碎了那个二氧化硫的臭弹 |
[13:22] | It was a team-building exercise. | 相当于一次团队建设训练 |
[13:24] | No. It was manipulation. | 不 你这是操纵 |
[13:26] | You were pressuring your team into coming up | 你迫使你的团队为了离开那间屋子而 |
[13:27] | with unsafe medical ideas just to get out of that room. | 想出一个不安全的治疗方案 |
[13:31] | You say pressure, I say inspire. | 你说是压力 我觉得是启发 |
[13:35] | The usual safe ideas were not gonna work. | 常规安全的方法不会起作用的 |
[13:37] | Aerosolized Heparin might. | 肝素气雾剂可能有用 |
[13:39] | And everyone else just went along with this? | 其他人就这么同意了吗 |
[13:41] | No. | 不 |
[13:42] | I told House I thought it was a mistake. | 我告诉豪斯我认为那是个错误 |
[13:46] | And those were your exact words? | 那是你当时的原话吗 |
[13:48] | I think I might have said insane. | 我想我的原话是他疯了 |
[13:51] | You thought it was insane, and yet you let it happen. | 你认为他疯了但还是任他为所欲为 |
[13:53] | – No, I– – If you disagree | -不 我…- 如果你在病人安全方面 |
[13:55] | with Dr. House on patient safety, Doctor, | 不同意豪斯医生的意见 医生 |
[13:56] | it is your duty to speak up. | 你的职责就是说出来 |
[13:58] | Otherwise, you are equally to blame. | 否则你也同样应受到谴责 |
[13:59] | I did speak up. I tried. | 我确实说了 我努力了 |
[14:01] | And you failed. | 但你失败了 |
[14:04] | And that’s why I went to Dr. Foreman. | 因此我去找了福曼医生 |
[14:11] | The Heparin could cause the patient to bleed | 肝素可能会导致血液 |
[14:12] | into his lungs even faster. | 更快的流入病人肺中 |
[14:15] | It is crazy, | 这方案是很疯狂 |
[14:16] | but House doesn’t do crazy just for crazy’s sake. | 但豪斯不是为了发疯而发疯 |
[14:19] | If he thinks this is the only way to help your patient… | 如果他认为这是唯一能帮助病人的方法… |
[14:26] | You did not tell me you were involved in this case | 当你让我调查这个病例时 |
[14:29] | when you asked me to do this. | 你没告诉我你也参与其中 |
[14:31] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[14:33] | The Heparin decision | 对于肝素的决定 |
[14:35] | didn’t have anything to do with the outcome. | 对结果没有任何影响 |
[14:38] | If signing off on everything House does is a pattern, | 若豪斯的决定你都给予通行 |
[14:41] | it affects the way House behaves, | 就会影响到豪斯的行为 |
[14:43] | it affects the way House’s team reacts | 进而影响到豪斯的团队 |
[14:45] | to the way House behaves. | 如何回应他的行为 |
[14:46] | House… | 豪斯… |
[14:49] | is brilliant. | 是天才 |
[14:51] | I give him the benefit of the doubt most of the time | 多数时候 我都不会反对他的决定 |
[14:54] | because I’ve seen what he can do. | 因为我见识过他的能力 |
[14:56] | Getting House out of prison is the biggest decision | 让豪斯出狱 是你当院长以来 |
[14:58] | you’ve made as Dean of Medicine, right? | 做出的最大的决定 不是吗 |
[15:01] | And if he’s suspended as a result of this hearing, | 如果他在此次听证后被停职 |
[15:04] | he violates his parole and he goes back. | 就违反了假释条例 得重回监狱 |
[15:07] | And that probably leaves you as former Dean of Medicine. | 估计这会让院长的头衔成为你的过去 |
[15:12] | I suppose so. | 应该是的 |
[15:16] | You didn’t choose me to oversee this | 你让我来监督这事并非因为 |
[15:18] | because you thought I could be objective. | 你认为我能保持客观 |
[15:20] | You chose me because you thought I’d have your back | 你选中我是因为 你以为我会保你万全 |
[15:23] | and I’d think twice about making a decision | 对于会导致你被炒鱿鱼的决定 |
[15:25] | that would get you fired. | 我会慎重考虑 |
[15:30] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:34] | But if your get-House-out-of-jail-free | 但若你这放虎归山的险招 |
[15:36] | experiment blows up in your face, | 是搬起石头砸自己的脚 |
[15:39] | it’s not my job to get you out of it. | 帮你渡过难关可不是我的责任 |
[15:51] | After you’d administered the Heparin, | 在你决定使用肝素后 |
[15:52] | I see there was a discharge order on the chart, | 我发现病历中有张出院许可 |
[15:54] | and yet the patient never left. | 但病人从未出院 |
[15:56] | House ordered a therapeutic bath first | 豪斯让病人先做治疗式沐浴 |
[15:59] | to wash off any residual chemicals from the blast. | 以洗去爆炸后残留的化学物质 |
[16:02] | But we wound up finding something. | 但我们另有发现 |
[16:05] | You have a bit of a rash. | 你发了点皮疹 |
[16:06] | Can you raise both your arms? | 能把两臂抬高吗 |
[16:08] | I just need to see how far it goes. | 让我检查下面积有多大 |
[16:12] | You told me I was going to be okay. | 你跟我说我会好转的 |
[16:15] | And now there’s still something wrong with me. | 但我的身体还是有问题 |
[16:18] | It probably doesn’t mean anything, | 这可能不是大问题 |
[16:20] | but we want to make sure. | 我们只是确认一下 |
[16:23] | Of course you do. | 就知道你这么说 |
[16:25] | I got to get out of here, okay? | 我要离开这里 |
[16:28] | – Just relax. – Please just let me get out of here. | -放轻松 -让我离开这 |
[16:29] | It’ll just take a minute. | 很快就好 |
[16:30] | We just need to get a good look at the rash. | 我们只是要看一下皮疹 |
[16:32] | The rash? That was nothing. | 皮疹吗 那个不是问题 |
[16:34] | Just some irritation from lying in bed all day. | 只是因为躺了一天捂得 |
[16:38] | The problem was the patient’s brain. | 问题在于病人的精神状态 |
[16:41] | He freaked out. | 他吓坏了 |
[16:43] | I got to–I got to get out. | 我要走 |
[16:45] | I got to get out of here. | 我一定要走 |
[16:46] | “Freak out” is a little strong. | 说”吓坏了”有点夸张 |
[16:48] | In my opinion at the time, | 当时我的观点是 |
[16:50] | it was the rash that was gonna kill him. | 皮疹才是会致死的病因 |
[16:53] | Invasive strep. | 链状球菌感染 |
[16:53] | Reasonable theory, supported by the evidence. | 有证据支持的合理诊断 |
[16:56] | The evidence pointed to psychosis. | 症状表明是精神错乱 |
[16:58] | We caused it by giving him steroids | 因为我们在他初入院时 |
[17:00] | when he first came in. | 给他用了类固醇 |
[17:02] | What’d you think? | 你的观点呢 |
[17:03] | I thought Park and Adams were both right | 我认为朴克和亚当斯的观察都对 |
[17:05] | but that their conclusions were both wrong. | 但她俩的结论都错了 |
[17:08] | The neuro symptoms and the rash were both signs | 神经症状和皮疹都是 |
[17:10] | of an underlying disease. | 病人所患病的症状 |
[17:12] | Together with the lung, it added up to Wegener’s. | 再加上肺部问题 结合起来是韦格纳病 |
[17:18] | How does Dr. House handle it | 三个能干的医生 |
[17:20] | when three smart doctors come up with | 得出三个不同但皆有理的诊断 |
[17:23] | three different but equally valid ideas? | 这时豪斯医生要怎么办 |
[17:25] | I run a diagnostic trial. | 我会进行诊断性试验 |
[17:33] | Start the patient on high-dose steroids. | 给病人使用高剂量类固醇 |
[17:35] | Multiple birds, single stone. | 一石多鸟 |
[17:38] | If Taub is right, then he will walk out of here cured. | 若陶博是对的 他就能立刻病愈出院 |
[17:41] | If Adams is right, he’ll spike a fever, | 若亚当斯是对的 他会发烧 |
[17:43] | get hypotensive, we can treat it. | 出现低血压 我们再对症下药 |
[17:44] | He can walk out of here cured. | 他便能病愈出院 |
[17:47] | If Park is right, | 若朴克是对的 |
[17:48] | he goes all Cuckoo’s Nest on us, | 他就会大发神经 |
[17:50] | we can cross “brain” off the list, | 能确认病因在于大脑 |
[17:52] | diagnose him, and he can walk out of here cured. | 做出诊断 他也能病愈出院 |
[17:54] | Are you trying to make this easy for me? | 你是让我更快做决定吗 |
[17:56] | By your own admission, | 你自己承认 |
[17:57] | if you give the patient steroids, | 若给病人用类固醇 |
[17:59] | two of the three outcomes are gonna make him worse. | 会有三分之二的几率变得更严重 |
[18:00] | What was making the patient worse | 若不能给出诊断 |
[18:02] | was not having a diagnosis. | 才会让病情更严重 |
[18:03] | This was the fastest way to get it. | 这是得出结论的最快方式 |
[18:06] | It was a perfect diagnostic moment. | 这算是完美的诊断学时刻 |
[18:09] | In light of what happened, | 考虑到发生的事情 |
[18:10] | you still think it was the perfect diagnostic moment? | 你还认为这是完美的诊断学时刻吗 |
[18:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:19] | My theory accounted for all the medical outcomes. | 我的理论考虑到了所有医学结果 |
[18:26] | It did not account for the disobedience of my own team. | 但没考虑到我的手下会不听话 |
[18:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:35] | I think you’re right about the strep. | 我觉得关于链状球菌你说得对 |
[18:37] | Can’t hurt to biopsy the rash while we’re waiting. | 等待时做下活检也无伤大雅 |
[18:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | At the time, it seemed like a good idea. | 当时 这看起来是个好主意 |
[18:50] | I know this is hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[18:51] | but please tell me exactly what happened next. | 但请你一五一十的告诉我接下来发生了什么 |
[18:59] | Draw up a little anesthetic. | 来点儿麻醉 |
[19:02] | Two CCs Lidocaine. | 2毫升利多卡因 |
[19:09] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[19:21] | You’re in a hospital. Calm down. | 你是在医院里 冷静下来 |
[19:27] | Code Grey! | 安全警报 |
[19:28] | So your position is that your team’s disobedience | 所以你认为原因在于你的团队 |
[19:30] | – caused this? – That’s not what I said. | -不守指令 -我没这么说 |
[19:32] | You said you didn’t anticipate their defiance. | 你说你没料到他们没按你说的做 |
[19:34] | You implied that all would have been fine otherwise. | 就是在暗示 不然的话一切都没问题 |
[19:37] | So who do you blame, | 那你说是谁的错 |
[19:39] | Dr. Adams or Dr. Chase? | 亚当斯医生 还是奇斯医生 |
[19:41] | Or both? | 或两人都是 |
[19:45] | I don’t blame either one. | 两人个都不是 |
[19:47] | So who do you blame, Dr. House? | 那你说是谁呢 豪斯医生 |
[19:58] | Code Grey! | 安全警报 |
[20:02] | Get haloperidol. | 拿氟哌啶醇[强效安定] |
[20:04] | Got it. | 我来 |
[20:21] | Oh, my God, Chase. | 我的天 奇斯 |
[20:41] | Prep the O.R. and get a gurney. | 准备手术室 推个轮床过来 |
[20:43] | Start an I.V. | 开始静脉注射 |
[20:49] | Come on. The bleeder’s got to be in here. | 出血点一定在这儿 |
[20:55] | – Got it. – Which artery? | -找到了 -哪条动脉 |
[20:58] | It’s his heart. | 是他的心脏 |
[21:02] | Fortunately, only the knife tip reached the cardiac muscle. | 幸运的是 只是刀尖伤到了心肌 |
[21:05] | Made a laceration in the left ventricle | 在左心室划了一道口子 |
[21:08] | about the size of the tip of my index finger. | 大约有我食指尖那么大 |
[21:10] | At that moment, he could only stay alive | 那时 只有我手指堵上伤口 |
[21:13] | as long as my finger plugged the hole. | 他才能活下去 |
[21:17] | It could have been me on the floor. | 躺在地上的很可能是我 |
[21:18] | It should have been me. | 本该是我 |
[21:20] | It was my theory. | 那是我的诊断 |
[21:21] | I held the needle in front of the patient | 我在病人眼前晃针头 |
[21:23] | that set off his paranoia. | 让他精神错乱起来 |
[21:27] | If you’re looking for someone to blame… | 如果你在找是谁的错 |
[21:30] | blame me. | 那就是我 |
[21:35] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[21:37] | Getting some ectopy. | 出现异位性搏动 |
[21:39] | – Coming through. – Good carotid pulse. | -让一让 -颈动脉搏动很强 |
[21:40] | Regular? | 正常吗 |
[21:41] | – No. – Got a PVC. | -不 -出现室性期前收缩 |
[21:43] | Got to move it, people. | 大家让一让 |
[21:48] | My diagnostic test worked. | 我的诊断试验有效果 |
[21:50] | It proved the patient had a steroid-induced psychosis. | 证明病人患有类固醇诱发性精神病 |
[21:53] | And that’s what you took away from this situation? | 这就是你对这一情况的反映吗 |
[21:54] | The brain was not a symptom of an underlying disease. | 精神问题并非是症状之一 |
[21:57] | Your colleague was stabbed. | 你的同事被捅伤了 |
[21:58] | Are you telling me you didn’t care? | 你是说你不关心吗 |
[22:05] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[22:06] | Bad. | 很糟 |
[22:07] | Patch. | 给我补片 |
[22:11] | – Ready? – I can’t take my finger out. | -准备好了吗 -我不能移开手指 |
[22:13] | He’ll bleed. I don’t think he can take it. | 他会大出血 我觉得他挺不过去 |
[22:15] | Oxygenation’s at 100%. | 血氧量已饱和 |
[22:16] | He’s as ready as he’s gonna be. | 也只能听天由命了 |
[22:18] | We got to go for it. | 我们得放手一搏 |
[22:20] | On my count. | 听我口令 |
[22:22] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[22:29] | Suture. | 缝合 |
[22:33] | Got it. BP is stable. | 好了 血压稳定 |
[22:36] | Patch is holding. | 补片堵住了伤口 |
[22:40] | What was his heart rate? | 他的心跳是多少 |
[22:42] | He doesn’t have one. | 他没有心跳 |
[22:44] | – He’s on bypass. – Not Chase. | -他还在心脏分流 -不是奇斯的 |
[22:45] | The patient. | 病人的心跳 |
[22:48] | You’re DDX-ing? | 你这是在鉴别诊断吗 |
[22:51] | Park, come with me. | 朴克 跟我来 |
[22:53] | Taub’s got this. | 这儿有陶博负责 |
[22:54] | My friend is here | 就是因为你不听我言 |
[22:55] | because you didn’t listen to me. | 奇斯才会如此下场 |
[22:57] | I did listen to you. Chase didn’t listen to me. | 我有听你的 是奇斯没听我的 |
[23:01] | At this point, | 事到如今 |
[23:02] | being here makes you feel better. | 你在这里只是图个心里安慰 |
[23:03] | You’re not helping Chase or our patient. | 你既帮不了奇斯也帮不了我们的病人 |
[23:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:09] | So he just walked out? | 他就这么离开了 |
[23:10] | There really was nothing for him to do. | 确实没他什么事儿 |
[23:11] | Speaks to a certain callousness | 你不觉得 |
[23:12] | on Dr. House’s part, don’t you think? | 豪斯医生很无情吗 |
[23:14] | Who cares if House was callous? | 谁管他是不是冷酷无情 |
[23:15] | Are you gonna punish callousness? | 你要为了这个惩罚他吗 |
[23:17] | But you agree that empathy | 但你不认为同情心 |
[23:19] | is a useful quality for doctors? | 是身为医生非常重要的品质吗 |
[23:21] | House is not the problem. | 这不是豪斯的问题 |
[23:22] | Your friend got stabbed. | 你的朋友被刺伤了 |
[23:24] | He may die from those wounds. | 生命垂危 |
[23:26] | If you had been in that room, | 如果你在那个房间里 |
[23:27] | maybe that could have been you. | 可能被刺伤的人就是你 |
[23:28] | I wouldn’t have been in the room. | 我才不会进那个房间 |
[23:31] | Implicitly, you just said that Chase was at fault. | 你是在暗示 奇斯他是咎由自取吗 |
[23:39] | We all knew a psychotic episode | 我们都知道精神失常 |
[23:41] | was one of the three possible outcomes. | 是三种可能的结果之一 |
[23:43] | And Chase brought a scalpel in there. | 而奇斯带了把手术刀进房间 |
[23:47] | He endangered Dr. Adams, | 他的举动威胁到了亚当斯医生 |
[23:48] | he endangered himself, and he endangered the patient. | 那个病人 以及他自己 |
[23:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:54] | Lungs, rash, | 肺部问题 出皮疹 |
[24:56] | now excessive R-R variability. | 加之现在的心率变异性增加 |
[24:59] | Go. | 快想 |
[25:07] | It’s a hospital. | 这是家医院 |
[25:08] | There are lots of doctors | 有的是医生 |
[25:09] | who can take care of him. | 能够治疗他 |
[25:11] | And your thinking is that only you guys | 而你们觉得只有你们 |
[25:12] | are qualified to sit in this room, | 才有资格坐在这里 |
[25:14] | doing nothing? | 无所事事 |
[25:16] | If you’re motivated by caring, just bear in mind | 如果你们善心大发 那么请考虑下 |
[25:18] | he’s a dedicated chemistry teacher | 他是一位认真教学的化学老师 |
[25:19] | with a pretty wife and adoring students, | 有着漂亮的妻子和仰慕他的学生 |
[25:21] | baby on the way. | 即将为人父 |
[25:22] | She’s not pregnant. | 他老婆还没怀孕 |
[25:24] | Would it make a difference? | 这有什么关系 |
[25:25] | ‘Cause I could knock her up. | 我可以代劳啊 |
[25:28] | – Autonomic dysregulation. – Shut up. | -植物神经功能失调 -别说了 |
[25:31] | Could you guys keep it down? | 你们几个就不能轻点吗 |
[25:40] | You made it, bud. | 你挺过来了 老兄 |
[25:42] | You’re in the PACU. | 你在麻醉后加强监护病房 |
[25:44] | Been in surgery. | 你做了手术 |
[25:45] | The anesthesia’s just wearing off. | 麻醉反应刚开始消退 |
[25:48] | Did I have an epidural? | 我出现了硬膜外血肿吗 |
[25:51] | No. | 没有吧 |
[25:55] | ‘Cause I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[26:09] | Dr. Chase? | 奇斯医生 |
[26:13] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[26:14] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[26:19] | I’m Walter Cofield. | 我是沃尔特·科菲尔德 |
[26:22] | I’m a neurologist over at… | 我是位神经病学家 |
[26:23] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[26:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:32] | Think you’re up for answering a couple questions? | 你现在能回答几个问题吗 |
[26:37] | Well, it’s not like I can get up and run away. | 我又没法站起来逃跑 |
[26:43] | Wasn’t my best joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[26:47] | I’m smiling because, | 我笑是因为 |
[26:49] | for the last 12 hours, | 在过去十二个小时里 |
[26:53] | I’ve been picturing you with orange hair. | 我一直以为你头发是橘黄色的 |
[26:56] | I dyed it back. | 我染回来了 |
[27:10] | Were you angry with Dr. House? | 你迁怒于豪斯医生吗 |
[27:13] | It was a prank. | 这是个恶作剧 |
[27:15] | It wasn’t uncommon. | 家常便饭了 |
[27:17] | So I’ve heard. | 我略有耳闻 |
[27:18] | That doesn’t mean you couldn’t get angry. | 但并不是说你不会生气 |
[27:20] | Might actually contribute to that reaction. | 你之后的行为可能就是因为这事儿 |
[27:22] | May I ask why that matters? | 我能问问这有什么关系吗 |
[27:25] | Are you trying to prove that I was distracted, | 你是要证明我分心了 |
[27:28] | that my judgment was compromised? | 我的判断出现了偏差是吗 |
[27:32] | Who do you think was at fault | 奇斯医生 你认为谁该 |
[27:33] | for what happened to you, Dr. Chase? | 为你的遭遇负责呢 |
[27:35] | Again, why does it matter? | 同样 这有什么关系吗 |
[27:38] | You’re a smart doctor. | 你是个聪明人 |
[27:40] | You know what happened here better than anyone, | 你对这儿发生的事比谁都清楚 |
[27:42] | and you’ve worked with Dr. House | 而且你和豪斯医生共事的时间 |
[27:43] | longer than anyone. | 比谁都长 |
[27:44] | And I suspect that you’ve spent every minute | 我觉得自从受伤开始 |
[27:48] | since this has happened | 你也一直在琢磨 |
[27:50] | trying to answer that very question. | 谁该为此负责这个问题 |
[27:54] | I don’t think it was anyone’s fault. | 我觉得谁都没错 |
[27:58] | I was angry, | 当时我很生气 |
[27:59] | but I wasn’t distracted. | 但是我并没有分心 |
[28:03] | And I think that, if there’s any chance | 我认为 如果我还有机会 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna walk again, | 站立行走的话 |
[28:06] | it’s because Dr. House is a genius. | 也是因为豪斯医生天才般的医术 |
[28:09] | How about warmth? | 能感觉到热吗 |
[28:10] | Can you feel the sheets on your skin? | 能感觉盖着的床单吗 |
[28:12] | I just said I don’t feel anything. | 都说了什么都感觉不到 |
[28:15] | Objectivity, House. | 豪斯 你要客观啊 |
[28:23] | What about posttraumatic syringomyelia? | 会是创伤后脊髓空洞症吗 |
[28:26] | Syrinx formed in the subarachnoid space, | 蛛网膜下腔形成的脊髓空洞 |
[28:29] | blocking the flow of cerebrospinal fluid. | 阻碍脑脊液的流动 |
[28:31] | That’d mean the damage was permanent. | 这意味着这是永久性损伤 |
[28:35] | No. | 不对 |
[28:37] | Forget the nerves. | 别考虑神经了 |
[28:38] | House, if it’s total paralysis, | 豪斯 如果这是完全瘫痪的话 |
[28:40] | – he must have – Not necessarily. | -他一定是 -不一定 |
[28:42] | Think arteries. | 考虑一下动脉 |
[28:43] | Blood flow to his spinal column is cut off. | 脊柱的血液供应被切断了 |
[28:45] | It’s a clot in the radicular artery. | 是根动脉的血栓 |
[28:47] | That could be fixable. | 是可以治疗的 |
[28:49] | Prep a room for an embolectomy. | 准备栓子切除术 |
[28:51] | Let’s get that thing out of there | 在造成更大伤害前 |
[28:52] | before it does any more damage. | 把血栓取出来 |
[28:54] | And if it’s not a clot? | 如果不是血栓呢 |
[28:55] | Then you can ask Foreman if hospital insurance | 那你去问福曼医院的保险是否 |
[28:56] | covers ramp-vans. | 能报销残疾人专用车 |
[29:01] | You’re through the aorta. | 已经穿过主动脉 |
[29:03] | There. | 就这里 |
[29:04] | Sensory level is at L5. | 感觉平面在足背第三跖趾关节上 |
[29:06] | It must be the descending branch. | 这一定是下降段 |
[29:07] | Can I see the monitor? | 能让我看监视器吗 |
[29:09] | Stop there. | 停住 |
[29:10] | Shoot the dye. | 注入染色剂 |
[29:16] | – There it is. – Don’t get too excited. | -血栓在这里 -别高兴太早 |
[29:18] | We still got to get it out. | 我们还没取出来呢 |
[29:20] | Still could have done permanent damage. | 还是有可能造成永久性损伤 |
[29:25] | Patient does not have autonomic dysregulation. | 病人没有患植物神经功能失调 |
[29:28] | There’s blood in his urine bag. | 他的尿液袋中有血迹 |
[29:29] | Kidneys are failing. | 肾脏在衰竭 |
[29:30] | – House, not now. – Got to be now. | -豪斯 现在没空 -就得现在 |
[29:32] | Foreman is transferring our guy to Princeton General | 一旦普林斯顿综合医院有床位福曼就要把 |
[29:35] | as soon as there’s a bed available. | 病人转到那里去 |
[29:36] | Says the doctors here can no longer be objective | 他号称自打出了刺伤事件这边的医生 |
[29:38] | since the stabbing. | 无法客观行医了 |
[29:41] | In the middle of a procedure | 就在这样一个 |
[29:43] | that could basically save your life, | 事关你性命的手术中 |
[29:45] | House is actually trying to drag people away? | 豪斯还想来拉人 |
[29:50] | How do you work with a guy like that? | 你怎么会和这种人共事 |
[29:51] | He wasn’t trying to pull anybody away. | 他没有想拉人的意思 |
[29:54] | Everyone had already refused to work on that case. | 他们已经拒绝参与那个病例了 |
[29:56] | He knew the answer. | 他心知肚明 |
[29:59] | He wanted to check on me. | 他是想来看看我 |
[30:01] | But he needed an excuse. | 但他要找个借口 |
[30:03] | Otherwise, he could be accused of caring. | 否则别人会说他关心我 |
[30:08] | So your testimony is that | 这么说你的证词是 |
[30:11] | Dr. House’s complete lack of concern | 正是豪斯医生的这种完全漠视的态度 |
[30:13] | is evidence of his deep concern? | 体现出他深沉的关心 |
[30:24] | Did you just do that? | 刚才是你动了下吗 |
[30:27] | What? | 什么 |
[30:34] | Wiggle your toes. | 你动下脚趾 |
[30:49] | Do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[30:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[30:54] | It was the clot. | 确实是血栓引起的 |
[30:56] | Short occlusion time of the artery, | 造成短时间动脉闭塞 |
[30:58] | when the swelling goes down, you should… | 等肿胀消退后 你应该… |
[31:01] | gain back at least some of the function. | 至少能恢复一部分腿部功能 |
[31:11] | One more thing. Sorry. | 对不起 还有件事 |
[31:14] | You knew that your patient was at risk | 你知道把手术刀 |
[31:16] | for a psychotic break | 放在病人可触及的地方 |
[31:18] | when you brought a scalpel within his reach. | 他会有精神崩溃的危险 |
[31:21] | Why did you ignore that risk? | 为什么无视这个风险 |
[31:26] | I thought I was right about the rash. | 我觉得就皮疹的想法我是对的 |
[31:30] | I would do it again. | 若回到当时 我还会那么做 |
[31:37] | I thought so. | 同感 |
[31:40] | What, that’s it? “I thought so”? | 就这么一句”同感”吗 |
[31:43] | What the hell does that mean? | 你到底什么意思 |
[31:47] | You brazenly defied your boss. | 你肆无忌惮的公然藐视你的上司 |
[31:51] | Now that happened | 现在的问题是 |
[31:53] | either because Dr. House has established that that’s okay in his world, | 要么是豪斯医生自认为那没有关系 |
[31:58] | or his prank war distracted you, | 要么是他的恶作剧让你分心了 |
[32:01] | or House makes medicine a game, | 亦或是豪斯把用药当做游戏 |
[32:04] | and you just wanted to beat him. | 而你只是想打败他 |
[32:06] | Whatever the reason, | 不管怎样 |
[32:08] | it boils down to the fact that you may never walk again | 你都可能再也无法行走 |
[32:12] | because House created an atmosphere that promotes recklessness. | 全是因为豪斯营造了让你们鲁莽行事的氛围 |
[32:38] | This will be our last round of questions. | 这是最后一轮讯问 |
[32:45] | I’ve spoken with Dr. Chase. | 我已经和奇斯医生谈过了 |
[32:47] | You know he regained movement. | 知道吧 他已经能动了 |
[32:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:05] | Are you really this indifferent | 对于奇斯医生受伤的事 |
[33:06] | to the fact that Dr. Chase is hurt? | 你真的无动于衷吗 |
[33:10] | We’re going off the record because this is irrelevant, | 你停止录音是因为谈话与案件无关 |
[33:12] | or are you gonna hit me? | 还是你想打我呢 |
[33:14] | Why don’t you go tell the guy you’re sorry– | 你为什么不去道歉 |
[33:16] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没有错 |
[33:18] | It’s not an admission of guilt. | 这不是认罪 |
[33:19] | He’s your friend, and he’s not well. | 他是你的朋友 而且情况很不好 |
[33:21] | He’s a coworker. | 他只是我的同事 |
[33:22] | Coworker whom you’ve known for almost ten years | 是一个你认识了十年 |
[33:25] | who nearly died | 差点见了阎王 |
[33:26] | and who’s still scared he may not walk. | 至今仍在担心是否能再次走路的同事 |
[33:29] | Are you going to have me fired for bad manners? | 你会因为我态度恶劣解雇我吗 |
[33:38] | Just trying to understand you. | 只是试图了解你 |
[33:40] | Why a man in your position, | 为什么像你这样身在要位 |
[33:42] | with your abilities, | 才华横溢 |
[33:44] | is incapable of shaking the impulse to act like an ass. | 却总是做混蛋事呢 |
[33:46] | Could we go back on the record and get this over with? | 能不能恢复录音走完这个过场啊 |
[33:54] | Put the Vicodin away, Dr. House. | 把维柯丁收起来 豪斯医生 |
[33:57] | My leg hurts. | 我腿疼 |
[34:06] | Is that supposed to be funny? | 有意思吗 |
[34:18] | Two explosions. | 两起爆炸 |
[34:27] | We’re not done here. | 还没结束呢 |
[34:34] | Hey, hold on. | 等等 |
[34:36] | Close it up. | 关门 |
[34:37] | Take him out of there. | 把他抬出来 |
[34:38] | Dr. Foreman said you’d try this. | 福曼医生知道你会这样 |
[34:41] | Said to tell you he’s no longer your patient. | 所以让我转告你这已经不是你的病人了 |
[34:44] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[34:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:01] | I have to get to my car. | 我得去取车 |
[35:03] | Your husband has a tumor in his lymph nodes. | 你丈夫的淋巴有肿瘤 |
[35:07] | You’ve been wrong every time. | 你之前的诊断都是错的 |
[35:08] | Yeah, well, not this time. | 好吧 这次肯定错不了 |
[35:10] | The explosion in the classroom | 教室里的爆炸 |
[35:11] | caused the cancer cells to break open. | 导致癌细胞扩散 |
[35:13] | It’s called tumor lysis syndrome. | 也就是肿瘤溶解综合症 |
[35:15] | His body’s flooded with an excess of phosphates, | 他体内的电解质失调 |
[35:18] | potassium, acids, | 磷酸盐 钾离子和酸浓度不正常 |
[35:20] | all kinds of cancerous junk. | 都是癌症的诱因 |
[35:21] | It explains the paralysis, the bleeding, | 所以导致了瘫痪 流血 |
[35:23] | the heart and kidney issues, everything. | 心脏 肾以及其他一切问题 |
[35:28] | What about the psychotic break? | 那他为什么会精神崩溃 |
[35:31] | Turns out we caused that. | 是我们的原因 |
[35:38] | This is treatable. Okay? | 他还能治 |
[35:41] | You have to tell the new doctors | 告诉新医生 |
[35:42] | that he needs total body radiation and plasmapheresis. | 给他做全身放疗和血浆置换术 |
[35:45] | Move your cane, please. | 请把拐杖拿开 |
[36:01] | Where’s Cofield? | 科菲尔德在哪里 |
[36:02] | He said you walked out. | 他说你走了 |
[36:04] | Well, I’m walking back. I’m not done testifying. | 好吧 我又回来了 继续做声明 |
[36:06] | Apparently you were. | 显然已经结束了 |
[36:08] | Said he’d have his decision tomorrow. | 他说明天做决定 |
[37:58] | This case is a fiasco. | 这次案子很棘手 |
[38:01] | Didn’t sleep last night. | 我一夜未眠 |
[38:08] | Dr. House is obviously brilliant… | 显然 豪斯医生才华横溢 |
[38:12] | Well, I think we’ve heard enough. | 众所周知 |
[38:13] | But Dr. House is also a fiasco. | 但是豪斯医生也很棘手 |
[38:16] | If I were to exonerate him, | 如果我让他免责 |
[38:18] | condone his completely reckless, immature, | 宽恕他的幼稚鲁莽 |
[38:21] | almost misanthropic behavior, | 甚至于厌世的习惯 |
[38:24] | I would essentially be sending a message | 那就意味着 |
[38:25] | to all the other doctors in this hospital | 告诉医院里的所有医生 |
[38:27] | that it’s okay to act that way and– | 他的这种行为是被允许的 |
[38:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:30] | We’re in the middle of something. | 我们还没说完 |
[38:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:33] | I came to speak with Dr. House. | 我是来找豪斯医生的 |
[38:34] | And when they told me he was in here, | 他们告诉我他在这里 |
[38:37] | I thought I should say something. | 我觉得有责任告诉大家 |
[38:40] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[38:44] | He wasn’t the nicest doctor I’ve ever met. | 他并不是我所见过的医生中人最好的 |
[38:46] | Well, I think we’ve heard enough. | 这也是众所周知的 |
[38:47] | But he was right. | 但他是对的 |
[38:52] | They found the tumor. | 他们发现肿瘤了 |
[38:53] | They are removing it, and they are starting plasmapheresis. | 他们在进行血浆置换术清除肿瘤细胞 |
[38:57] | They expect a full recovery. | 据说应该能痊愈 |
[39:02] | He saved my husband’s life. | 他救了我丈夫的命 |
[39:08] | I guess that’s it. | 说完了 |
[39:11] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[39:26] | As I was saying, | 正如我所说 |
[39:27] | Dr. House’s process is dangerous, inappropriate. | 豪斯医生的治疗过程是危险不当的 |
[39:35] | But he is effective. | 但是结果是有效的 |
[39:40] | I’ve decided that I would be doing this hospital | 我认为若改变那个治疗过程 |
[39:42] | a disservice if I did anything to change that process. | 无疑将会对医院带来损失 |
[39:49] | Congratulations, Dr. House. | 恭喜你 豪斯医生 |
[39:51] | This unfortunate stabbing incident is officially nobody’s fault. | 无人需对此次事件负责 |
[40:16] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[40:19] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[40:20] | You’ve got, like, 20 pages of notes there. | 你记了20页纸的笔记 |
[40:22] | You were expecting to bore us for at least half an hour. | 你至少得折腾我们半小时吧 |
[40:28] | You got my parole form in here. | 这是我的假释表 |
[40:31] | You were gonna send me back to prison. | 你本来打算送我回监狱 |
[40:33] | House, stop. | 豪斯 别说了 |
[40:34] | Good things usually happen; | 好事常有 |
[40:35] | bad things sometimes happen. | 坏事不常有 |
[40:38] | The fact that that would-be widow | 那个差点做了寡妇的女人 |
[40:39] | came in just in time to sob all over your soft, mushy heart | 及时进来感化了你那软弱感伤的心 |
[40:42] | and the fact that her husband’s gonna live | 而且他的丈夫也被救活了 |
[40:44] | does not change whether or not I did the right thing. | 这都与我是否做错无关 |
[41:21] | How’d you get the firing wire | 你是怎么瞒过我 |
[41:23] | into the Vicodin bottle without me noticing? | 把火线装进维柯丁的瓶子里的 |
[41:28] | Why’d I even have to? | 我有理由这么做吗 |
[41:30] | What was the point of the orange hair? | 橙色的头发是怎么回事 |
[41:34] | Your hair smelled like Adams. | 你头发的味道和亚当斯一样 |
[41:35] | And since there’s no way that you’re doing her without me knowing, | 但你不可能瞒过我和她在一起 |
[41:38] | it means you were just doing her shampoo. | 那就是你只是用了她的洗发水 |
[41:41] | Which means you were out late drinking with some new girl | 说明你是和某个新认识的女孩出去喝酒到天明 |
[41:43] | or because there is no new girl. | 或者压根没新女孩 |
[41:46] | You were trying to make up time by showering at the hospital | 你为了省时在医院洗澡 |
[41:48] | because you’re too lazy to buy your own shampoo. | 因为你懒得买洗发水 |
[41:51] | So I found a way to let you know to not be late. | 所以我找到个方式通知你别迟到 |
[41:54] | You couldn’t just ask me to stop being late? | 为什么不直接告诉我 |
[41:56] | What fun would that be? | 那有什么意思 |
[42:00] | None of this is fun, House. | 这不好玩 |
[42:13] | They decided that your being stabbed… | 他们认为你被刺 |
[42:18] | Was nobody’s fault. | 无人需要负责 |
[42:31] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[42:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:42] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[42:44] | I’m kind of busy. | 我很忙 |
[42:55] | No. That was it. | 没了 |
[43:00] | I’ve got it. | 准备好了 |