时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Attention, passengers… | 乘客们 请注意 |
[00:03] | You have to lift up the sign | 你得把牌子举起来 |
[00:04] | so he can see it. | 他才看得见啊 |
[00:10] | Evan. | 埃文 |
[00:16] | Hey, buddy. | 小伙计 |
[00:18] | Aren’t you excited to see your uncle Brant? | 见你叔叔布兰特 你不高兴吗 |
[00:20] | No. | 不高兴 |
[00:21] | No? | 是吗 |
[00:23] | I think you are. | 我想你是高兴的 |
[00:25] | I think something else is making you upset. | 我知道有别的事惹你不高兴了 |
[00:28] | You know I’m leaving soon, | 你知道我马上要走了 |
[00:31] | and it’s okay to be upset about that, | 因为这事不高兴没关系的 |
[00:33] | but, hey, do you remember what I told you | 但你还记得周六晚上咱们一起看 |
[00:35] | when we were watching wrestling on Saturday night? | 摔跤比赛时我跟你说的话吗 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[00:39] | That you and uncle Brant are like the reaper brothers. | 你说你和布兰特叔叔就像那对兄弟 |
[00:41] | That’s right. | 对 |
[00:42] | And uncle Brant has been in the ring | 布兰特叔叔已经在场上 |
[00:44] | a whole year. | 一整年了 |
[00:45] | Now it’s time for daddy to tag in. | 现在是时候让爸爸上场了 |
[00:48] | But while I’m away, | 但我不在时 |
[00:49] | I need you in your uncle’s corner, | 我要你在你叔叔身边帮他 |
[00:51] | making sure he keeps you and your mom safe. | 确保他保护你和你妈妈的安全 |
[00:55] | Can you help me with that? | 你能做到吗 |
[00:58] | Good. | 好的 |
[01:00] | Now let’s get ready with that sign. | 那现在把牌子举好吧 |
[01:04] | Attention, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 请注意 |
[01:05] | we are now boarding at gate 47. | 47号登机口开始登机 |
[01:07] | Now. | 就现在 |
[01:28] | Brant, what happened? | 布兰特 出了什么事 |
[01:31] | Captain, please step aside. | 上尉 请让开 |
[01:32] | Sir, this is my brother. | 长官 这是我弟弟 |
[01:34] | What’s going on? | 到底出了什么事 |
[01:34] | PFC Macklin has been charged with treason. | 陆军一等兵麦克林被指控犯有叛国罪 |
[01:38] | Oh, so there’s got to be some mistake. | 这肯定是个误会 |
[01:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:48] | Brant! | 布兰特 |
[01:50] | Brant! Brant! | 布兰特 布兰特 |
[02:36] | Army apparently thought they were clearing | 陆军方面显然认为 他们是在 |
[02:38] | an insurgent hideout. | 清理一个反叛分子窝点 |
[02:40] | After this was leaked on Saturday, | 自从这段录像在周六被泄露后 |
[02:41] | the A.P. investigated. | 美联社就开始调查 |
[02:48] | 34 civilian casualties. | 有34名平民伤亡 |
[02:51] | Six kids. | 其中有六名儿童 |
[02:52] | There will be MPs stationed at every entrance to the second floor, | 通往二楼的所有入口都会有宪兵把守 |
[02:56] | as well as outside his patient room. | 当然还有他的病房外 |
[02:57] | No. Don’t do that. | 别 别这么安排 |
[02:59] | Every time there’s people in uniform in the cafeteria, | 每次有当兵的来餐厅 |
[03:02] | they get served first. | 他们都能插队 |
[03:04] | Make sure your IDs are clearly visible. | 确保证件都别在显眼的地方 |
[03:06] | I’ll speak with the cafeteria staff about showing | 我会向餐饮部传达意见 |
[03:08] | more disrespect. | 让他们尽量一视同仁 |
[03:10] | 20-year-old male, generalized tonic-clonic seizures. | 病人20岁 男性 全身性强直阵挛发作 |
[03:12] | Army docs scanned for structural abnormalities. | 军医检查了是否有结构性病变 |
[03:15] | EEG was normal. So was– | 脑电图正常 所以… |
[03:16] | Do you need me to sign for this? | 你还需要我签字吗 |
[03:19] | Let me know if you need anything, | 如果你们有什么需要 告诉我一声 |
[03:21] | like a transfer. | 比如转院 |
[03:24] | Typhus? | 斑疹伤寒 |
[03:26] | Patient has no hair. | 病人是光头 |
[03:28] | Probably means no lice. | 也就是说没有虱子 |
[03:29] | Leishmaniasis. | 利什曼病 |
[03:31] | No fever. | 他没有发热 |
[03:32] | Why couldn’t they take care of him | 他们为什么不在 |
[03:33] | at a military hospital? | 军队医院治疗他 |
[03:35] | I think because they wanted to annoy you. | 我想他们就是想找你的麻烦 |
[03:38] | Any other conscientious objectors? | 还有没有良心发现的反对者了 |
[03:42] | So I’m the only one | 只有我看不惯吗 |
[03:44] | who has a problem when someone | 他的职责是 |
[03:46] | whose duty’s to protect our country blowing– | 保卫我们的国家 却泄露… |
[03:48] | Blowing the whistle is honorable | 泄露告密是十分崇高的 |
[03:50] | precisely because it’s not dutiful. | 正因为那并不是他的义务 |
[03:53] | Sorry, you said blowing. | 抱歉 你说到泄露 |
[03:54] | Maybe you were going somewhere else with that. | 也许你是想说别的事 |
[03:56] | He’s a coward. | 他是个懦夫 |
[03:59] | He risked his freedom. | 他可是冒了失去自由的风险 |
[04:00] | He anonymously downloaded a computer file | 他匿名从一个安全的网页 |
[04:02] | from a secure page and uploaded it | 下载了一个文件然后上传到 |
[04:05] | to an unsecure page. | 一个不安全的网站 |
[04:07] | Not exactly storming Omaha beach. | 又不是突袭奥马哈海滩 |
[04:08] | 奥马哈海滩是诺曼底登陆中 四个主要登陆地点之一的代号 | |
[04:08] | The EEG was normal because he was faking it | 脑电图正常 说明他装病 |
[04:11] | to avoid going to prison. | 这样就不用进监狱了 |
[04:15] | Let’s treat him with not medicine. | 那咱们就用不给药治疗他 |
[04:21] | Give those back. | 还给我 |
[04:22] | Why? You got 28. | 为什么 有28粒呢 |
[04:24] | You can share. | 分享一下没关系 |
[04:26] | Something’s going on with House. | 豪斯有点问题 |
[04:29] | He just seemed off. | 他有点心不在焉 |
[04:30] | Didn’t even notice that I walked out | 都没注意到我离开房间时 |
[04:32] | of the room with this. | 把这个带出来了 |
[04:34] | You began to suspect he was off when he didn’t notice | 你想知道他是否心不在焉 趁其不注意 |
[04:36] | the mug you stole to see if he was off? | 偷走了杯子 你就怀疑他确实心不在焉 |
[04:39] | What else didn’t he notice that you don’t want us to notice? | 他还没注意什么你不想让我们发现的事 |
[04:43] | Those are the same clothes you wore yesterday. | 你昨天就穿的这身衣服 |
[04:47] | And you got very defensive | 当豪斯拿走你的避孕药时 |
[04:49] | when house took your birth control. | 你十分生气 |
[04:50] | Who was he? Or better yet…she? | 他是谁啊 或者更美好 “她”是谁 |
[04:53] | Do I need to explain the physiology behind birth control? | 是需要我解释避孕药的生理学原理吗 |
[04:57] | Attention deficit in a man who has no attention deficits | 一个没有注意力缺陷的人开始精力涣散 |
[05:00] | has to be symptomatic of something. | 一定是因为某种因素引起的 |
[05:01] | You’re right. I’m thinking either massive brain tumor, | 你说得对 我认为要不就是一个大脑瘤 |
[05:04] | or his soap got canceled and he’s distracted. | 要不就是他喜欢的肥皂剧被砍了他很伤心 |
[05:07] | Could be dietary, Refsum. | 可能是膳食引起的 植烷酸贮积症 |
[05:09] | Or maybe he thinks you just have | 或者他不过是认为 |
[05:12] | more than one nondescript white blouse. | 这种大众化的白色衬衣 你有不止一件 |
[05:16] | Or serotonin syndrome. | 或者是血清素综合征 |
[05:19] | I’m not saying he’s definitely sick. | 我不是说他肯定有病 |
[05:21] | I’m just saying we should look into it. | 我只是想说咱们应该查一查 |
[05:23] | No, we shouldn’t. | 不用 |
[05:25] | If you believe House is sick, | 如果你认为豪斯得病了 |
[05:26] | it’s only because that’s what he wants you to believe. | 只可能是因为他想让你有这样的想法 |
[05:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:37] | We think the long flight home allowed clots | 我们认为长途飞行可导致你的下肢 |
[05:39] | to form in your leg. | 形成血栓 |
[05:43] | Take this pill. | 把这药吃了 |
[05:45] | If you feel any numbness in your leg after a few minutes, | 如果过几分钟你的腿有麻木感 |
[05:47] | it means we’re right and you should get comfortable, | 那我们的诊断就对了 你也可以舒服一阵了 |
[05:49] | because you’re gonna be here for a while. | 因为你还得在这待一段时间 |
[05:53] | While we wait, | 既然要等 |
[05:55] | can you tell me why? | 你能告诉我你为什么这么做吗 |
[05:58] | It was the right thing to do. | 因为那么做是正确的 |
[06:01] | There are reports that insurgents are using your video | 有报道称有反叛分子在利用你的视频 |
[06:05] | to recruit new members. | 召集更多的成员 |
[06:07] | Making the voting public aware | 让有投票权的大众知道 |
[06:08] | of what’s really happening on the ground | 战场上到底发生了些什么事 |
[06:10] | will help bring our troops home faster. | 能让我们的战友更快地回家 |
[06:13] | My brother’s grunt means he disagrees. | 我哥哥叹气是因为他不同意 |
[06:15] | I think you’re being naive. | 我认为你很天真 |
[06:17] | And I know you took an oath. | 我知道你起过誓 |
[06:19] | If you want to influence policy, run for office. | 如果你想改变政策 那就要从政 |
[06:22] | Dad raised us to believe that exposing the truth is honorable. | 爸爸教过我们 揭示真相是光荣之事 |
[06:25] | Hayes likes to follow the rules. | 海耶斯喜欢循规蹈矩 |
[06:27] | Yeah, because that’s what dad taught us was honorable. | 对 因为那才是爸爸教导的光荣行为 |
[06:30] | You were ten when he died. | 爸爸死时你才十岁 |
[06:31] | You couldn’t possibly have any idea– | 你不可能知道… |
[06:32] | If dad always believe in blindly following the rules, | 如果爸爸一直盲目从命 |
[06:35] | how do you explain Tora Bora? | 怎么解释他在托拉博拉之战中的表现 |
[06:38] | My dad was commanding a special forces unit. | 我爸爸负责指挥一个特种部队作战单元 |
[06:41] | He lost communication with his men. | 他与下属失去了联系 |
[06:42] | They were assumed dead. | 他们被认定已经死亡 |
[06:44] | He was ordered to abandon them | 他接到命令要放弃他们 |
[06:45] | and focus on the primary mission. | 继续执行首要任务 |
[06:47] | He disobeyed that order, | 他抗命不遵 |
[06:48] | went and found his men still alive and fighting. | 找到了下属 发现他们还活着 抗争着 |
[06:51] | He saved their lives. | 他救了他们的命 |
[06:53] | Did he die in service? | 他是战死的吗 |
[06:54] | If it was something genetic, it could help us. | 如果是因为遗传病 可以帮助我们诊断 |
[06:57] | It won’t help. | 我爸爸的死因和这没关系 |
[06:58] | It was a one-car accident. | 他是车祸死的 |
[06:59] | That’s the army’s official story. | 那是军方的官话 |
[07:01] | My brother’s naive on this and… | 我哥哥一直天真地以为… |
[07:05] | I can’t feel my leg. | 我的腿没有知觉了 |
[07:09] | I’ll get the discharge papers. | 我去拿出院表 |
[07:10] | I have a blood clot. | 我有血栓 |
[07:12] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[07:13] | We gave you a placebo | 我们给你用的是安慰剂 |
[07:14] | to see if you’d fake another symptom | 来看看你是否会装出另外一种症状 |
[07:16] | to delay going to prison. | 来延缓入狱时间 |
[07:20] | Wait a second. He’s not faking. | 等等 他不会装病 |
[07:23] | Because that’s not the way your dad raised him? | 因为你们的爸爸没有教他装病吗 |
[07:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:28] | My stomach hurts too. | 我肚子也疼 |
[07:30] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[07:38] | He’s not faking. | 他不是装的 |
[07:47] | Just because he’s got abdominal bruising | 就因为他腹部真有挫伤 |
[07:49] | doesn’t mean he wasn’t faking the numbness. | 也不意味着他没有在装麻木感 |
[07:51] | He’s not contesting the treason charges. | 他没有就叛国罪的指控进行狡辩 |
[07:53] | If his code of honor is that strong, | 如果他的荣誉感那么强 |
[07:54] | he’s not gonna bother faking symptoms. | 他是不会装病的 |
[07:58] | Pleading guilty is not honorable. | 认罪可不光荣 |
[08:00] | It’s just stupid. | 只是犯傻 |
[08:03] | A distal esophageal rupture can lead to | 远端食管破裂可致 |
[08:05] | compartment syndrome in his thigh, | 他大腿部的骨筋膜室综合征 |
[08:06] | explains both symptoms. | 解释了他的两种症状 |
[08:08] | No pain when he swallows. | 无吞咽疼痛 |
[08:11] | Dying for your country? | 为国赴死吗 |
[08:13] | Getting straight As? | 成绩全优吗 |
[08:15] | Killing your daughter | 掐死自己的女儿 |
[08:16] | because she had the audacity to get raped? | 因为她竟敢被强奸 |
[08:18] | Ruptured triple-a. | 腹主动脉瘤破裂 |
[08:19] | Doesn’t explain the seizures. | 解释不了抽蓄 |
[08:22] | Pancreatitis. | 胰腺炎 |
[08:23] | Gallstones obstructing his pancreatic duct. | 胆石阻塞胰管 |
[08:27] | People define honor | 人们将荣誉定义为 |
[08:30] | As whatever makes them feel honorable. | 能让自己有荣誉感的事 |
[08:33] | It’s a circle going nowhere. | 这种逻辑圈得不出任何结论 |
[08:36] | which I guess is what circles do. | 不过圆圈本来就是这样 |
[08:38] | We’ll ultrasound his belly and look for the obstruction. | 做个B超 了解有无胆系梗阻 |
[08:46] | I need your signature on this order. | 这张单子需要你的签名 |
[08:50] | The army’s leaning on Foreman to make sure | 军方要求福曼保证 |
[08:52] | this is done by the book. | 一切都照章办事 |
[08:53] | Didn’t need an order for his last treatment. | 上次给他治疗时没要签单子 |
[08:55] | This last treatment wasn’t a treatment. | 上次的治疗不算治疗 |
[08:58] | – Forge it. – I will. | -你伪造一下 -我会的 |
[08:59] | From now on. | 从现在开始 |
[09:00] | But I need the original so I know what to forge. | 但我需要有原始签名才能伪造 |
[09:05] | We were having coffee when the dizziness started. | 他开始头晕的时候我们在喝咖啡 |
[09:08] | Business meeting? | 商务会谈吗 |
[09:09] | Date. | 约会 |
[09:10] | Our first. | 第一次 |
[09:11] | We met at the 98 Cents Store. | 我们在一元商店里认识的 |
[09:13] | We were reaching for the same tube of cheese. | 当时我们同时要拿同一块奶酪 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[09:19] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[09:20] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[09:21] | Just about done. | 快好了 |
[09:25] | Good news, based on her thrifty shopping habits | 好消息是 从她节俭的消费习惯 |
[09:28] | and taste for artificial dairy, | 以及选择人造奶制品来看 |
[09:30] | she’s clearly not a gold digger. | 她和你约会明显不是为了钱 |
[09:33] | Bad news: | 坏消息是 |
[09:35] | Based on his rhinotillexomania, he is. | 根据他的抠鼻强迫症来看 他是 |
[09:40] | Compulsive addiction to nose-picking. | 也就是对抠鼻子上瘾 |
[09:42] | A small cut on the inside of the left nostril | 左鼻孔内有一处损伤 |
[09:44] | led to an infection in the cavernous sinus. | 导致海绵窦感染 |
[09:49] | It was very nice meeting you, Mel. | 很高兴认识你 梅尔 |
[09:51] | It’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[09:53] | Gloria, wait, | 格洛瑞娅 等等 |
[09:55] | I can change. | 我会改的 |
[10:03] | My PPTH contract. | 这是我的工作合同 |
[10:05] | House signed it six months ago. | 豪斯在六个月前签的 |
[10:07] | He signed this today. | 这是今天签的 |
[10:15] | His hands are unsteady. | 他的手抖 |
[10:17] | Given his vicodin abuse, | 考虑到他滥用维柯丁 |
[10:19] | I think he has hepatic encephalopathy. | 我认为他患有肝性脑病 |
[10:22] | He’s been forgetful, inattentive. | 他健忘 心不在焉 |
[10:25] | Dominika’s been trying out new knish recipes. | 多米尼卡在尝试新式克尼什馅饼 |
[10:28] | One of them didn’t agree with him. | 其中一个他吃了不太舒服 |
[10:29] | A little sleep deprivation could account | 睡眠不足可能导致 |
[10:31] | for his forgetfulness and inattention. | 健忘和心不在焉 |
[10:33] | He loads up on caffeine. That explains a jittery hand. | 他摄入太多咖啡因 可能导致手部颤抖 |
[10:35] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[10:37] | But if I’m right, his liver’s in decline. | 但如果我是对的 他的肝功能正在衰退 |
[10:40] | It’s curable, but if he doesn’t get treatment, | 这是可以治愈的 但如果他不接受治疗 |
[10:42] | It could actually be fatal. | 可能会致命 |
[10:47] | This happens all the time. | 这种事我见多了 |
[10:48] | One of the symptoms of working for House– | 为豪斯工作的一个副作用就是 |
[10:50] | you start seeing zebras everywhere. | 你会变得十分多疑 |
[10:53] | There’s nothing wrong with him. | 他什么事都没 |
[11:07] | House. | 豪斯 |
[11:09] | Shh. I’m with a patient. | 嘘 有病人呢 |
[11:16] | Sleep study. | 睡眠研究 |
[11:25] | You drugged him? | 你给他下药了 |
[11:28] | I didn’t say the study was voluntary. | 我又没说他是自愿的 |
[11:37] | I think you’re sick. | 我认为你病了 |
[11:39] | What, ’cause I’m sleeping in the clinic like I always do? | 因为我在诊所里睡觉吗 我一直如此 |
[11:45] | Slow reaction time. | 反应慢 |
[11:46] | Because I just woke up from sleeping in the clinic | 因为我刚在诊所里睡醒 |
[11:49] | like I always do. | 我一直如此 |
[11:50] | You’re forgetful. | 你健忘 |
[11:52] | Sorry. What did you say? | 抱歉 你刚才说什么 |
[11:53] | You forgot that we were supposed to have lunch. | 你忘了我们约好一起吃午饭 |
[11:54] | I didn’t forget. | 我没忘 |
[11:56] | I was sleeping in the clinic– | 我只是在诊所里睡觉 |
[11:58] | I’d like to run some tests. | 我要给你做检查 |
[12:00] | For what? | 为什么 |
[12:02] | Where’s this coming from? | 你怎么了 |
[12:03] | Hepatic encephalopathy. | 肝性脑病 |
[12:05] | I’ve watched you destroy your body with vicodin for years. | 我看着你年复一年滥用维柯丁伤身 |
[12:07] | I’m surprised your liver’s lasted this long. | 你的肝能撑这么久真是奇迹 |
[12:10] | I’ll do the examination myself. | 我会亲自给你做检查 |
[12:13] | While having you juggle my jewels sounds interesting, | 虽然让你捣鼓我的小叮当挺有意思 |
[12:17] | There’s no such thing as friends with benefits. | 但是炮友什么的都是浮云 |
[12:20] | It always gets weird. | 最后总是会尴尬的 |
[12:31] | Your friends out there are getting a little handsy. | 你外面的朋友们看上去很谨慎 |
[12:34] | Get enough death threats, | 收到了太多的死亡威胁 |
[12:35] | eventually they start taking them seriously. | 他们现在终于把这当一回事了 |
[12:38] | A convoy was hit outside of Kunar Province. | 一个护航队在库纳尔省外遭袭击 |
[12:41] | Eight american soldiers were killed. | 八名美军士兵因此死亡 |
[12:44] | Army spokesperson’s claiming that | 军方发言人称 |
[12:46] | it’s revenge for the attack that I made public. | 这是起报复行动 针对被我曝光的事件 |
[12:48] | Better me take the blame than them. | 他们最好把责任都推卸给我 |
[12:49] | You don’t think you’re to blame at all? | 你不认为这是你的过错吗 |
[12:52] | And you do. | 你这么认为 |
[12:54] | Like everyone else. | 和所有人一样 |
[12:56] | A strike like that would take more than three days to plan. | 这种袭击至少需要三天时间准备 |
[12:59] | So the next one might be your fault? | 那么下一次可能是你的过错了 |
[13:04] | Lateral view looks good. | 侧面没什么问题 |
[13:07] | If you have such a negative opinion of the army, | 如果你那么讨厌军方 |
[13:09] | why did you enlist? | 为什么要入伍 |
[13:10] | I needed to find out what really happened to my dad. | 我想知道父亲死亡的真相 |
[13:13] | There were two redacted pages in his service record. | 他的服役记录中有两页是伪造的 |
[13:16] | Going into intelligence was the quickest way | 进入情报科是提高我安全权限的 |
[13:18] | to up my security clearance. | 最快方法 |
[13:20] | Then why would you leak that video? | 那你为什么要把视频曝光 |
[13:23] | Part of my job was to grab a cup of tea with the locals. | 我工作的一部分是和当地人喝茶聊天 |
[13:26] | The face time is supposed to make them more likely | 这种面谈是为了让他们更信任我们 |
[13:28] | to trust us with sensitive information, | 从而得到更敏感的信息 |
[13:32] | But they became my friends. | 但他们成了我的朋友 |
[13:34] | If there was another attack, | 如果发生另一起袭击 |
[13:35] | civilian casualties, | 造成平民伤亡 |
[13:37] | and I had done nothing… | 而我什么都没做的话 |
[13:38] | Your spleen, it’s enlarged. | 你的脾脏增大了 |
[13:39] | We should do a biopsy and look for any– | 我们要做活检 检查是否… |
[13:41] | He’s got urinary bleeding. | 他开始尿血 |
[13:44] | Not just urinary. | 不只是尿血 |
[13:45] | Call the blood bank. | 打电话给血库 |
[13:46] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[13:50] | His spleen must be sequestering platelets. | 他的脾脏不再释放血小板 |
[13:54] | He’s bleeding too fast to wait | 他出血太快 |
[13:55] | for a platelet infusion. | 等不到输血小板 |
[13:56] | We need to squeeze his spleen | 需要挤压脾脏 |
[13:57] | to release the ones he’s got. | 来释放他自身的血小板 |
[13:59] | Tell the O.R. We’re on our way. | 通知手术室 我们马上过去 |
[14:05] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[14:06] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[14:07] | Bp’s 70 over 40, | 血压70/40 |
[14:08] | and he’s hypovolemic. | 他血容量不足 |
[14:23] | Pressure’s rising. | 血压回升了 |
[14:25] | And he’s starting to clot. | 开始凝血了 |
[14:28] | Good news is we can control the bleeding. | 好消息是我们止住出血了 |
[14:30] | Bad news is… | 坏消息是 |
[14:32] | bleeding’s not the problem. | 出血不是主要问题 |
[14:34] | Unless spleens are supposed to be lumpy. | 除非脾脏表面本身就凹凸不平 |
[14:43] | He’s clotting, but CT confirms | 血是止住了 但CT显示 |
[14:45] | splenic nodules. | 他有脾结节 |
[14:46] | Dr. Taub has an interesting theory. | 陶博医生有个有趣的想法 |
[14:49] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[14:50] | You’re forfeiting? | 你不行吗 |
[14:52] | ’cause if you can’t play the game and work… | 因为如果你不能边玩边工作的话 |
[14:55] | Extramedullary hematopoiesis. | 髓外血细胞生成 |
[14:57] | No history of anemia. | 无贫血史 |
[14:58] | She’s right. You’re an idiot. Try again. | 她说得对 你是个白痴 再来 |
[15:00] | Where I come from, this is called cheating. | 在我们那里 这是作弊 |
[15:03] | Where’s that? Stickford-upon-anus? | 你从哪里来 菊花镇吗 |
[15:06] | TB. | 结核病 |
[15:07] | PPD’s negative. | 结核菌素试验阴性 |
[15:08] | Could be Bru– | 可能是布鲁… |
[15:09] | Don’t interrupt Dr. Taub. | 别打断陶博医生 |
[15:12] | Brucellosis. | 布鲁杆菌病 |
[15:13] | You just took out a family of four. | 你刚杀了一家四口 |
[15:15] | They were clearly armed insurgents, | 他们明显是武装分子 |
[15:17] | and anyone who claims or proves otherwise is a traitor. | 如果有人反对或有异议 他就是叛国分子 |
[15:21] | No rash or back pain. | 没红疹及背痛 |
[15:24] | You defend the patient for being a whistleblower, | 病人是个告密者 你替他辩护 |
[15:27] | then attack him for being an honorable whistleblower. | 然后攻击他是个有荣誉感的告密者 |
[15:29] | Now you defend him for being | 现在你又维护他 |
[15:30] | a maligned, honorable whistleblower? | 因为他是个恶意的有荣誉感的告密者 |
[15:32] | Adjectives matter. | 形容词真有用 |
[15:34] | Hate nurses, love naughty nurses. | 讨厌护士 大爱调皮的护士 |
[15:36] | Taub, pitch again. | 陶博 再来 |
[15:37] | – I’ve pitched like five– – It’s your turn. | -我都说了五个了 -该你了 |
[15:40] | Lymphoma. | 淋巴瘤 |
[15:41] | If cancer caused his seizures, | 如果是癌症引起的抽蓄 |
[15:42] | we would have seen cerebral masses on his head CT. | 头颅CT应可见到颅内肿物 |
[15:44] | – Yes! – Taub, pitch again. | -好的 -陶博 再来一个 |
[15:47] | Now. | 马上 |
[15:50] | The nodules in his spleen were granulomas. | 脾脏结节为肉芽肿 |
[15:53] | He’s got Sarcoidosis! | 他得了伯克氏肉样瘤 |
[15:57] | Someone tell him he’s wrong. | 有反对意见吗 |
[15:59] | Sorry, House. | 抱歉 豪斯 |
[16:00] | Sarcoid does explain the seizures. | 肉样瘤能解释癫痫发作 |
[16:02] | And the bruises. | 以及出现的瘀青 |
[16:03] | Say bye-bye, House. | 认输吧 豪斯 |
[16:05] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[16:07] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[16:14] | Sarcoidosis it is. | 那就是伯克氏肉样瘤了 |
[16:16] | Treat with steroids. | 用类固醇治疗 |
[16:19] | Then come right back here, | 然后立马给我回来 |
[16:20] | ’cause I’m not gonna rest until I’ve made orphans | 不把你们累个半死不活 |
[16:22] | of all your virtual children. | 我是不会善罢甘休的 |
[16:27] | House never loses. | 豪斯从来没有输过 |
[16:29] | Seriously? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[16:30] | Me beating House is medically significant? | 他被我打败也算是种病症吗 |
[16:32] | It could be. | 有可能 |
[16:34] | Reduced fine motor control. | 细微运动控制能力的减退 |
[16:36] | Add that to inattention and liver flap. | 加上他注意力不集中以及肝病性扑动 |
[16:39] | It does make sense. | 这确实是种病症 |
[16:41] | We have to talk to Foreman. | 我们得告诉福曼 |
[16:43] | No, we don’t. | 没必要告诉他 |
[16:45] | First of all, | 首先 |
[16:47] | because I can beat him in that game. | 我有能力赢他 |
[16:49] | And, second, even if you are right, | 其次 就算你是对的 |
[16:51] | there’s no reason to believe | 也没有证据表明 |
[16:53] | that House’s medical judgment is impaired. | 豪斯的判断能力受到了影响 |
[16:55] | So we should wait until he kills someone | 这么说我们只能等到他误诊死病人 |
[16:56] | for confirmation? | 才能确诊吗 |
[16:57] | You really think it’s a coincidence | 你真的认为这是个巧合吗 |
[16:59] | that we’re treating a whistleblower | 治疗一名告密者的同时 |
[17:00] | and now talking about blowing the whistle on House? | 我们却合计着要告豪斯的密 |
[17:03] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[17:05] | Playing dumb, messy signature, | 反应迟钝 笔迹潦草 |
[17:07] | losing a video game… | 游戏失败 |
[17:08] | It’s way too complicated to fake. | 这一切太难作假了 |
[17:15] | No. I won’t take it. | 不 我不要打针 |
[17:21] | Without this injection, | 不打这针 |
[17:22] | you could have a fatal arrhythmia. | 你很可能会因心律不齐而丧命 |
[17:24] | Tell Major Mathewson | 去告诉马修森少校 |
[17:26] | that I’m not taking any more treatment | 在他们给我安排电视访谈之前 |
[17:27] | until they give me a live television interview. | 我不再接受任何治疗 |
[17:30] | You can’t really think they’ll agree to that. | 你真的认为他们会答应吗 |
[17:32] | People need to know | 我得让人们知道 |
[17:33] | the tape’s not the reason for that attack. | 袭击不是由那盘录像带引起的 |
[17:36] | They need to know why I did this. | 我得告诉他们我这么做的目的 |
[17:37] | The people who think you’re a traitor | 那些把你看作是叛徒的人 |
[17:39] | will still think you’re a traitor, | 仍会当你是叛徒 |
[17:40] | And the people who think you’re a hero | 那些将你视为英雄的人 |
[17:42] | will still think you’re a hero. | 仍将视你为英雄 |
[17:44] | The truth makes a difference. | 传达真相意义重大 |
[17:46] | If dad were here, he’d be begging for you not to do this. | 如果老爸还健在 他会哀求你别这么干的 |
[17:50] | If dad were here, he’d be proud of me. | 如果他健在 他会为我自豪的 |
[18:07] | The conspiracy theorists are gonna go nuts | 如果这病人死了 |
[18:09] | if the patient dies. | 阴谋论者会借题发挥的 |
[18:10] | I told him that, and he told me | 我和他这么说了 但是他告诉我 |
[18:12] | that option is still less damaging | 就算这样 负面影响 |
[18:14] | than giving the kid a national platform. | 仍然会比给他做访谈来得小 |
[18:16] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办呢 |
[18:17] | You explain to your brother | 你去和你兄弟解释 |
[18:18] | that he overplayed his hand. | 他这招玩得过火了 |
[18:19] | That won’t make any difference. | 这还是于事无补啊 |
[18:21] | The idiot thinks he’s doing the right thing. | 那个傻瓜坚信自己做得没错 |
[18:23] | What if we convinced a court that his refusal | 如果我们让法庭相信他拒绝治疗 |
[18:25] | is part of an underlying psychiatric disorder? | 是源于潜在的精神障碍呢 |
[18:28] | They assign a conservator. We do what we want. | 他们指派一个监护人 就是我们说了算了 |
[18:30] | Fraud. Great. | 你这是诈骗 妙啊 |
[18:32] | Narcissistic Personality Disorder. | 自恋型人格障碍 |
[18:35] | Both the leaking of the tape and the refusal of treatment | 泄露录像以及拒绝治疗 |
[18:37] | indicate that he has no fear of consequences. | 都说明他对行为的后果毫不在意 |
[18:39] | So instead of defrauding the court, | 这么说你不准备欺骗法庭了 |
[18:40] | you’ll waste their time? | 而是要浪费他们的时间 |
[18:41] | No way a judge classifies a personality disorder | 没有一个法官会把人格障碍 |
[18:44] | as a mental illness. | 当作是精神疾病处理的 |
[18:45] | If a decorated military officer, who happened | 如果这一说法被一个军功显赫 |
[18:47] | to be the patient’s brother, corroborates, they might. | 同时又身为病人哥哥的军官证实 法庭可能会相信 |
[18:51] | So you want me to sign a piece of paper | 这么说你要我签字 |
[18:53] | that says my brother is crazy | 证明我弟弟是疯子 |
[18:55] | for doing what he thinks is right? | 就因为他坚持了自己的信念 |
[18:56] | I want you to save his life. | 我想你救他的命 |
[18:58] | His heart could go at any time. | 他随时有心律不齐的危险 |
[19:05] | He’s a fool. | 他是个傻瓜 |
[19:07] | But he’s not crazy. | 但不是疯子 |
[19:12] | The patient was refusing treatment | 病人出于荣誉感 |
[19:14] | because of honor, and his brother | 拒绝治疗 而他哥哥 |
[19:16] | Is refusing to be his conservator | 出于荣誉感 |
[19:17] | because of honor. | 拒绝当他的监护人 |
[19:18] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[19:19] | Taub’s cured the patient. | 陶博把病人治好了 |
[19:21] | I had to go to the bathroom. | 我上厕所去了 |
[19:22] | Bathroom’s that way. You just ran in from that way. | 厕所在那个方向 你是从那边走过来的 |
[19:24] | That one’s been out of order for two days. | 那个厕所坏了两天了 |
[19:25] | I had to go up to the third floor. | 我不得不去三楼上 |
[19:30] | I’m not lying. | 我没骗你 |
[19:32] | It’s out of order. | 是真的坏了 |
[19:33] | I believe you. I’m gonna fix it. | 我相信你 我去修好它 |
[19:35] | We could treat if he doesn’t know he’s being treated. | 我们可以在他不知不觉中给他治疗 |
[19:38] | Lace his sponge bath. | 用药物进行海绵擦浴 |
[19:39] | It would take too long to reach his bloodstream. | 擦浴见效太慢 |
[19:41] | What if we aerosolize steroids and blast the room? | 在他房间里喷雾化类固醇呢 |
[19:44] | Speaking of which… | 这个么… |
[19:48] | It’d be too hard to get the prednisone concentrations right. | 很难控制泼尼松的浓度 |
[19:53] | No one fixes anything | 如果不给出些气势逼人的理由 |
[19:54] | unless they have a compelling reason. | 是不会有人来修马桶的 |
[19:57] | If we’re gonna treat, | 我们要想医治他的话 |
[20:00] | we have to give him a compelling reason, | 得给他个比采访 |
[20:04] | something that he wants more than an interview. | 更感兴趣的理由 |
[20:09] | Fire in the hole! | 屎炮攻击 |
[20:12] | A signed order from Major Mathewson. | 这是马修森少校签署的命令 |
[20:14] | They’ve agreed to declassify the redacted pages | 他们同意将你父亲的档案 |
[20:17] | from your father’s service record. | 进行解密了 |
[20:19] | In two days, you’ll have all your answers. | 两天后 你就能得到答案了 |
[20:21] | But the only way you’ll live long enough to get the truth | 但是你只有接受治疗 |
[20:23] | is by accepting treatment. | 才活得到那个时候 |
[20:27] | I don’t trust the army to follow through on this. | 我不相信军队最终会解密 |
[20:29] | But you trust me. | 但是你可以相信我 |
[20:32] | I’ll make sure those pages get here. | 我会保证那些文件送达这里 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:46] | Selfishness is apparently honorable now. | 现在自私自利也算是荣耀吗 |
[20:50] | He wanted to create change. | 他当初想要做出改变 |
[20:51] | Instead, he’s just satisfying his own curiosity. | 但现在只是满足自己的好奇心 |
[20:53] | He’s getting the truth. Most he could hope for. | 他要知道真相了 这是他最大的心愿 |
[20:55] | I need to take a dump. | 我去上个大号 |
[20:57] | Specifically, House’s dump. | 确切的说 是去拿豪斯的大号 |
[21:11] | You set this up? | 这是你一手策划的吗 |
[21:12] | All it took was showing up two minutes late | 我只需要晚到这么一两分钟 |
[21:14] | and a $2 sign. | 再花两块钱买个牌子 |
[21:23] | Bile deposits are irregular. | 胆汁沉着物不规则 |
[21:26] | House’s liver is failing. | 豪斯的肝脏在衰竭 |
[21:38] | Cognitive impairment will get progressively worse. | 认知缺损会渐进性恶化 |
[21:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:52] | My foot. | 我的脚 |
[21:54] | It’s killing me. | 疼死我了 |
[21:56] | It’s completely cyanotic. | 它完全发绀了 |
[21:58] | This isn’t Sarcoidosis. | 这不是伯克氏肉样瘤 |
[22:08] | Cholesterol Embolization. | 胆固醇栓塞 |
[22:10] | Are you gonna even acknowledge what we just told you? | 我们前面和你说的 你到底承认不承认 |
[22:14] | That you pilfered my poo-poo? | 你们偷了我的大便 |
[22:17] | Yeah, I was thinking it would be less awkward | 我想如果我们大家假装这事儿没发生过 |
[22:19] | for all of us if we could just pretend that never happened. | 也许就不会这么尴尬了 |
[22:22] | It’s not an embolization. | 这不是栓塞 |
[22:23] | No instrumentation inside the arteries. | 动脉内无固定物 |
[22:25] | Thank you for getting us back. | 谢谢你言归正传 |
[22:26] | And if we start you on treatment now, | 如果现在开始对你进行治疗的话 |
[22:28] | Get you off vicodin. | 让你戒断维柯丁 |
[22:29] | What’s the opposite of “Thank you”? | “谢谢你”的反义词是什么啊 |
[22:31] | I’m pretty sure it ends in “You”. | 我记得是和你妈有关的三字短语 |
[22:33] | I know my body. I’m fine. | 我的身体我了解 我很好 |
[22:36] | Methemoglobinemia. | 高铁血红蛋白血症 |
[22:38] | Army tests for G6PD Deficiency. | 军队里检查过葡萄糖-6-磷酸脱氢酶缺乏症 |
[22:42] | If you’re not sick, | 如果你没有病 |
[22:44] | then our test, accurate 99.5% of the time, | 就是说这个精度高达99.5%的检测 |
[22:47] | yielded a false positive three separate times. | 分别三次出现假阳性 |
[22:49] | The odds of that are 1 in 8 million. | 这个可能仅为八百万分之一 |
[22:52] | The test is accurate. The diagnosis isn’t. | 你们的检测没有错 是诊断出错了 |
[22:55] | Sample was obviously contaminated with other foods | 显然 样本受到了其他食物的污染 |
[22:57] | interacting with my liver enzymes. | 与我的肝脏酶互相影响 |
[22:59] | Now could we talk about the sick patient? | 我们能谈谈病人了吗 |
[23:01] | His clot dissolved. | 他的血凝块溶解了 |
[23:02] | That could have caused the vasospasm. | 这能够导致血管痉挛 |
[23:04] | D.I.C. could have been caused by bernard soulier syndrome. | 弥漫性血管内凝血可以由伯-苏综合征引起 |
[23:07] | And you’re sick, | 你病了 |
[23:10] | and you have to do something about it. | 你得想想办法啊 |
[23:13] | If we had a patient file with the same symptoms | 如果我们有个病例 |
[23:14] | you’re exhibiting… | 表现出和你相同的症状 |
[23:15] | And the symptoms I’m not exhibiting? | 还有我没表现出来的症状 |
[23:17] | Jaundice, ascites, fetor hepaticus. | 黄疸 腹水 肝病性口臭 |
[23:20] | We can’t tell if your breath stinks | 我们无法得知你是否口臭 |
[23:22] | because you’ve been popping mints like they’re vicodin. | 因为你一直像嗑药似的吃薄荷糖 |
[23:25] | You’d still diagnose hepatic encephalopathy. | 你仍然被诊断为肝性脑病 |
[23:27] | I know that because four doctors you trained | 因为你培养出的四个医生 |
[23:29] | have unanimously diagnosed you with hepatic encephalopathy. | 一致认为你得的是这个病 |
[23:37] | Park’s right. | 朴克说得没错 |
[23:38] | Treat the patient with heparin. | 给病人用肝素治疗 |
[23:52] | We’ll have a stronger argument | 如果我们四人一起去和福曼说 |
[23:53] | if we go to foreman as a united front. | 比较容易说动他 |
[23:55] | We’ll have a stronger argument if we have an argument. | 我们各有争论才有说头 |
[23:58] | If House is sick, it’s his business, not Foreman’s. | 就算豪斯病了 那也是他的事 跟福曼无关 |
[24:01] | Foreman’s business is to make sure his doctors | 福曼的工作就是确保他手下的医生 |
[24:03] | are able to do their jobs, that lives aren’t put at risk. | 能正常行医 不危及病人的生命 |
[24:05] | Telling Foreman will put lives at risk. | 告诉福曼才会殃及病人 |
[24:08] | We tell Foreman, House either agrees to treatment | 那样做 豪斯要么接受治疗 |
[24:10] | or get suspended, which means House gets suspended. | 要么被停职 都意味着他不能行医 |
[24:13] | And considering House at 90% | 考虑到他有所保留 |
[24:15] | is better than any other doctor at this hospital at 100%, | 都要好过这家医院任何使劲全力的医生 |
[24:18] | that meansur patients get a lower standard of care. | 少了他 病人将会得到较低水平的医疗照顾 |
[24:21] | House could be at 90%, he could be at 60%, | 豪斯是有所保留 或是状态欠佳 |
[24:23] | we don’t know. | 我们拿捏不准 |
[24:24] | And until we do, there’s no reason | 那在确定之前 |
[24:26] | to do anything more than what we’ve done. | 我们就按兵不动 |
[24:33] | Blurry vision… | 视物模糊 |
[24:35] | headache, a bit of nausea, and dizziness. | 头痛 有点恶心 还有头晕 |
[24:39] | I am completely baffled. | 我完全被难住了 |
[24:41] | I only had eight beers. | 我喝了八瓶啤酒而已 |
[24:45] | Sophomore class pong tournament’s in a week. | 二年级啤酒乒乓球赛就在下周 |
[24:47] | I’m working on my tolerance. | 我在练酒量 |
[24:52] | Hop on one foot and sing the iCarly Theme Song. | 单脚跳 唱《爱卡莉》主题曲 |
[24:58] | Like you don’t know it. | 别一副你不知道的表情 |
[25:03] | *I know, you see ♪ | ♪ 我心确定 你会看到* |
[25:06] | *Somehow the world will change for me ♪ | ♪ 世界将为我改变* |
[25:08] | *And be so wonderful ♪ | ♪ 精彩纷呈* |
[25:11] | *Live life, breathe air ♪ | ♪ 活在当下 呼吸空气* |
[25:13] | Damn it, man. Can’t you see I’m doctoring? | 真是的 伙计 你没看到我在会诊吗 |
[25:15] | *We’re gonna get there and be so wonderful ♪ | ♪ 我们会到达那世外桃源* |
[25:19] | If you want to talk to me, | 如果想和我聊天 |
[25:20] | you can buy me a sandwich in an hour. | 你可以在一小时后给我买个三明治 |
[25:23] | Or I could just hover here until you’re done. | 我也可以杵在这里等你会诊结束 |
[25:25] | *These– ♪ | ♪ 这些* |
[25:28] | Heard enough. | 够了 |
[25:29] | Just never could figure out the “Breathe air” part. | 一直想不起来”呼吸空气”这句 |
[25:32] | Next year, stick to whiskey. | 明年 拿威士忌练 |
[25:34] | Or at least stay away from week-old green beers. | 至少别再喝一周陈的新啤酒了 |
[25:36] | A lot less likely to contain tartrazine-laced green food dyes | 威士忌少有添加你不耐的 |
[25:40] | for which you apparently have an intolerance. | 酒石黄绿色食品染料 |
[25:43] | Once you break the seal, | 而且一旦开尿 |
[25:45] | it’ll be out of your system in 48 hours. | 48小时内就能排出体外 |
[25:51] | What are my choices here? | 我有的选吗 |
[25:53] | If I tell you I’m fine, | 我跟你说我没事吧 |
[25:54] | you won’t believe me. | 你不会信我 |
[25:55] | I’ve scheduled a liver function test. | 我安排了肝功能测试 |
[25:57] | If I ignore you, then you’ll just ignore my ignoring. | 我无视你吧 你就直接无视我的无视 |
[26:01] | Which is rude, frankly. | 老实说 挺没礼貌的 |
[26:03] | Depending on the results, | 根据测试结果 |
[26:04] | we’ll customize a treatment plan. | 我们再制定治疗计划 |
[26:07] | If I tell you I think I’m sick and I need your help | 要是我跟你说我觉得自己病了需要你的帮助 |
[26:10] | and we need to set up a time to talk about it, | 需要找个时间聊一聊 |
[26:12] | you’ll just assume I’m lying. | 你会以为我在撒谎 |
[26:14] | Again, rude. Also hurtful. | 依旧无礼 还很伤人 |
[26:16] | Why is it that you can find the smallest thing wrong | 你能找到别人身上最细微的差错 |
[26:19] | with anyone else, but when it comes to you… | 可换作是你自己 怎么就 |
[26:21] | I really don’t have a choice here, do I? | 我是真的没有选择的余地 你说呢 |
[26:23] | No, you don’t. | 确实 |
[26:25] | I’m on the list. But he’s not. | 我在名单上 他没有 |
[26:29] | You can’t ignore me forever. | 躲得了初一 躲不过十五 |
[26:31] | Well, if you’re right, that’s not gonna be all that long. | 如果你说得对 那也用不了那么久 |
[26:35] | Do it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[26:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:52] | Well, considering the only people allowed | 允许进入这间病房的 |
[26:54] | in this room are your doctors and your family… | 只有你的医生和家人 |
[26:57] | I’m your long-lost cousin Ralph. | 我是你失散多年的表兄拉尔夫 |
[27:01] | So glad to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[27:05] | Are you gonna check on me? | 你要给我做检查吗 |
[27:07] | It’s gonna be at least two hours | 至少要两小时 |
[27:08] | until we can tell if the heparin’s working. | 我们才能知道肝素是否起作用 |
[27:11] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[27:13] | You know, my father taught me that it’s dishonorable | 我父亲教导我 |
[27:16] | to interrupt someone when they’re reading. | 不以烦扰他人阅读为荣 |
[27:19] | Honor’s not a punch line. | 荣誉不是戏话 |
[27:22] | Get out of my room. | 出去 |
[27:23] | So was it worth it? | 你那样做值得吗 |
[27:29] | Best case, you spend the rest of your life in Leavenworth. | 最好的结果 你余生都将在莱文沃思的监狱里度过 |
[27:33] | Worst case, you spend the rest of your life here. | 最糟的结果 你就一直待在这里了 |
[27:37] | Justice for 34 deaths outweighs anything the army can do to me. | 为34名死者伸张正义比军队对我的处理更重要 |
[27:41] | They got justice? | 他们得到公正了吗 |
[27:42] | Do they know that? | 他们知道吗 |
[27:44] | What if only ten people had died? | 如果只有十名死者呢 |
[27:46] | Four? | 或者四名 |
[27:47] | Even one civilian death… | 只要有一名平民遇害 |
[27:49] | What if they just maimed a few guys? | 如果他们只是受伤致残了呢 |
[27:51] | Would that have been worth it? | 还值得吗 |
[27:54] | My job was to log that tape, | 我的工作是记录录像内容 |
[27:57] | get all the details in the official record. | 把所有细节录入官方 |
[28:01] | After the tenth time of watching it, | 看第十遍之后 |
[28:04] | I stopped trying to convince myself | 我停止说服自己 |
[28:06] | that the shovel could have been mistaken for a gun. | 可能是铲子被误认为了枪 |
[28:09] | ’cause all I could see were the victims’ faces. | 我只看得到受害者的脸 |
[28:13] | All I was doing was trying to read that kid’s lips | 我试图阅读那孩子的嘴唇 |
[28:16] | to make out his last words. | 以辨别他最后说的话 |
[28:20] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[28:22] | Couldn’t eat. | 吃不下 |
[28:25] | Think I like the cue ball look? | 你以为我喜欢光着头吗 |
[28:27] | My hair turned gray in three days. | 我的黑发三天变灰发 |
[28:31] | My body was telling me I had to do whatever I could | 我的身体在告诉我 我必须尽我所能 |
[28:34] | to make sure that something like this | 确保此类事件 |
[28:37] | never happened again. | 不再发生 |
[28:42] | Your hair turned gray in three days. | 你三天黑发变灰发 |
[28:47] | Loss of hair color indicates an autoimmune condition, | 头发褪色表明是自身免疫性疾病 |
[28:50] | likely Grave’s disease. | 可能是毒性弥漫性甲状腺肿 |
[28:52] | Hyperthyroidism leads to a hypercoagulable state, | 甲状腺机能亢进会导致血液高凝状态 |
[28:57] | which causes thrombosis. | 从而导致血栓 |
[28:59] | Start him on antithyroids. | 给他用抗甲状腺药 |
[29:00] | You want to reject our current diagnosis | 你驳回我们当前的诊断 |
[29:02] | because he had a few gray hairs, | 就因为他有几根灰头发 |
[29:05] | panicked, and shaved his head? | 绝望恐慌 剃了光头 |
[29:07] | I want to reject our current diagnosis | 我否定我们当前的诊断 |
[29:09] | because I think we’re wrong. | 是因为我觉得我们弄错了 |
[29:11] | And treating for wrong diagnoses | 不对症确诊 |
[29:13] | can result in side effects like death. | 会引起死亡这类副作用 |
[29:15] | Even if he did full go gray, | 就算他头发全变灰了 |
[29:17] | stress seems way more likely than Grave’s. | 这更像是应激状态 |
[29:19] | I haven’t read any journal articles | 我还没读到过任何文献 |
[29:21] | proving that veterans have a higher incidence of depigmentation. | 是证明老兵头发褪色的几率更高的 |
[29:24] | Of course, that could be the hepatic encephalopathy talking. | 当然这也有可能是肝性脑病导致的 |
[29:26] | Our treatment for Bernard Soulier hasn’t had time– | 我们针对伯-苏综合征的治疗还没时间 |
[29:28] | So you all just want to ignore the new symptom? | 所以你们都打算忽略新症状吗 |
[29:30] | It’s not Grave’s because it’s not a symptom at all. | 那不是格雷夫斯病 因为头发变灰根本不是症状 |
[29:33] | And the antithyroids you want could reduce his blood pressure | 你想用的抗甲状腺药会降低他的血压 |
[29:36] | and his ability to breathe. | 和他呼吸的能力 |
[29:38] | Which can result in side effects, like death. | 从而引起死亡 这类的副作用 |
[29:40] | Small soda. | 小杯汽水 |
[29:42] | Grave’s it is. | 就是毒性弥漫性甲状腺肿 |
[29:44] | Start him on antithyroids. | 给他用抗甲状腺药 |
[29:50] | I know we disagree with House all the time, | 我知道我们向来和豪斯意见不符 |
[29:52] | but, before I could say, “Okay, he’s a genius.” | 但以前我会说 好吧 他是个天才 |
[29:57] | Now…maybe he’s just really smart. | 现在 可能他只是很聪明而已 |
[30:03] | We’re not gonna give him the antithyroids. | 我们不给他用抗甲状腺药 |
[30:19] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[30:20] | Any better? | 感觉好些吗 |
[30:22] | Pretty good. | 还不错 |
[30:23] | He did just ask me for a blanket. | 他问我要了条毯子 |
[30:26] | You’re cold? | 你冷吗 |
[30:28] | A little. | 有一点 |
[30:30] | For how long? | 多久了 |
[30:32] | It’s really nothing. | 没什么的 |
[30:33] | Maybe an hour or two. | 可能一两个小时吧 |
[30:39] | He’s at 104. | 他有40摄氏度 |
[30:42] | It’s not Bernard Soulier. | 不是伯-苏综合征 |
[30:50] | Bold move. You’ve gone from speculating | 大胆 你们从推测我病了 |
[30:53] | that I’m sick to acting like I’m dead. | 进步到行动时当我死了 |
[30:56] | We acted like we don’t trust your judgment, | 我们的行为出于不相信你的判断 |
[30:58] | because we don’t trust your judgment. | 因为我们不相信你的判断 |
[31:00] | Why don’t you start by not trusting your own? | 不如先别相信你们自己的判断 |
[31:03] | We did more blood work. | 我们做了更多的血检 |
[31:04] | It’s not Grave’s either. | 也不是毒性弥漫性甲状腺肿 |
[31:07] | Talk to you for a minute? | 能跟你说几句吗 |
[31:11] | Anything you have to say to me you can say to them. | 你想跟我说的也可以跟他们说 |
[31:13] | It’s only fair, ’cause anything they say to me, | 这样才公平 因为他们跟我说的 |
[31:15] | they also say to you. | 也跟你说了 |
[31:17] | Jiggle your pockets. Who’s got the silver coins? | 抖抖口袋 谁是家贼 |
[31:21] | Until you receive a Clean Bill Of Health, | 在你收到健康证明书前 |
[31:24] | I’ll be authorizing all treatment orders. | 由我主持治疗 |
[31:31] | Well, I would say that that was an incredibly stupid mistake, | 我想说这是一个极其愚蠢的错误决定 |
[31:35] | but apparently I’d have to clear that opinion | 但显然我得先向福曼 |
[31:37] | through Foreman first. | 报备这个观点才行 |
[31:38] | White count is high. | 白细胞计数高 |
[31:40] | So all the infections we ruled out | 所以他入院时我们排除的感染 |
[31:42] | when he came in are back on the table. | 重新列入考虑范围 |
[31:44] | Legionnaire’s. | 军团病 |
[31:45] | Unlikely without pneumonia. | 没有肺炎 不太可能 |
[31:46] | Taub. | 陶博 |
[31:48] | Loyalty issues in his personal life. | 个人生活的忠诚问题 |
[31:51] | Makes sense that they’d cross over into his professional one. | 能够解释你在职业生涯中的告密行为 |
[31:53] | I was hoping we can get a diagnosis | 我希望在政治迫害前 |
[31:55] | before the witch hunt. | 得出诊断结果 |
[31:57] | The patient’s infection | 病人的感染 |
[31:58] | is an inherently less interesting puzzle | 怎么比得上我被放冷箭 |
[32:00] | than the stab wound to my back. | 来得有意思呢 |
[32:02] | Fine. I told Foreman. | 行吧 是我告诉福曼的 |
[32:04] | Can we move on now? | 可以继续了吗 |
[32:06] | What about dengue? | 会不会是登革热 |
[32:07] | Patient isn’t in enough pain. | 病人并未经历剧烈疼痛 |
[32:09] | No. | 不对 |
[32:10] | I don’t mean about dengue. I have no idea. | 我指的不是登革热 我不清楚 |
[32:12] | Taub’s only confessing because he wants us | 陶博站出来承认不过是想让我们 |
[32:14] | to focus on the patient. | 继续关注病人 |
[32:16] | I told Foreman. | 是我告诉的福曼 |
[32:17] | I did. | 是我 |
[32:18] | The next person to confess is fired. | 下一个出来自首的被解雇了 |
[32:22] | Or Spartacus. | 或者是斯巴达克斯 |
[32:23] | For clarification, no one’s getting fired. | 我声明 不会解雇任何人 |
[32:25] | Who else has a pitch? | 还谁有想法 |
[32:27] | And then…there’s Park. | 现在只剩下朴克了 |
[32:31] | The only one who didn’t confess. | 只有一个人没自首 |
[32:32] | The same cowardice that makes someone unable | 因为胆怯不敢搬出父母家 |
[32:35] | to move out of mommy and daddy’s home | 单独住的人 |
[32:37] | might also make someone a tattletale. | 也很可能是个告密者 |
[32:39] | You threatened to fire the next person who… | 你威胁说要解雇下一个自首的 |
[32:41] | And it’s malaria. | 是疟疾 |
[32:42] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[32:43] | The army issues anti-malaria medication. | 军方有针对疟疾的医疗计划 |
[32:46] | And has done for ten years. | 那是十年前了 |
[32:47] | That’s the equivalent of 5,000 generations | 十年间阿富汗蚊和冈比亚按蚊 |
[32:50] | of the Afghan mosquito, anopheles gambiae. | 已经繁衍了五千代 |
[32:53] | That’s plenty long enough to develop a resistance. | 足以产生抗性了 |
[32:55] | Anopheles, by the way, is Greek for “Useless.” | 疟蚊在希腊语里正是”无能”的意思 |
[32:58] | Cover for intra-abdominal sepsis and treat with antimalarials. | 不排除腹腔感染 用抗疟疾药治疗 |
[33:06] | And was I also right that it was a stupid idea? | 我说你来插手很愚蠢也是对的吧 |
[33:10] | We believe you have malaria. | 我们认为你患了疟疾 |
[33:12] | These pills… | 这些药 |
[33:13] | I don’t want any medication. | 我不想服用药物 |
[33:18] | My dad’s file should have been here. | 我爸爸的档案该到了 |
[33:20] | Brant, I told you, I looked into it. | 布兰特 我跟你说过 我有去问 |
[33:22] | There’s just a delay. | 不过是耽搁了 |
[33:26] | I believe that’s what the army’s saying. | 我相信这是军方的说法 |
[33:29] | I don’t believe it’s true. | 但我不相信他们说的是真的 |
[33:32] | If they’re not going to keep their end of the bargain, | 如果他们不打算守约 |
[33:37] | neither am I. | 我也不 |
[33:44] | So we got groped for nothing. | 我们白白被搜了那么多遍身 |
[33:46] | If he doesn’t want to stay alive… | 要是他自己不打算活下去… |
[33:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[33:51] | Is it too late to become his conservator? | 现在做他的监护人还来得及吗 |
[33:55] | I know what I said before. | 我知道自己之前说过什么 |
[33:58] | Right now I don’t care. | 我现在不在乎了 |
[34:00] | Of course not. | 当然不晚 |
[34:02] | We’ll get the paperwork drawn up. | 我们这就去准备文书 |
[34:19] | He changed his mind? | 他改主意了 |
[34:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:24] | His brother’s dying. | 他弟弟就要死了 |
[34:25] | He needs a more substantial reason? | 他还需要更充分的理由吗 |
[34:26] | His brother was dying the last time | 我们上一次要他做监护人 |
[34:28] | we asked him to be the conservator. | 他弟弟也在生死边缘 |
[34:30] | So instead of pushing the issue with the army | 所以他不去催促军方要档案 |
[34:32] | to get the file, he just decided to give up on his code? | 反而放弃了自己坚持的原则 |
[34:39] | Apparently. | 显然如此 |
[34:47] | So where do I sign? | 哪里签字 |
[34:49] | We don’t need you to. | 不需要签字 |
[34:51] | The army gave the file to you yesterday. | 军方昨天已经把档案给你了 |
[34:54] | Major Mathewson had another copy sent over to us. | 马修森少校给我们又发了一份 |
[35:03] | You know, there’s a reason I didn’t want that file released. | 其实我不想这份档案公布是有原因的 |
[35:06] | I know. I read it. | 我知道 我读过了 |
[35:10] | I’m gonna treat my patient now. | 我现在要去给病人治病了 |
[35:22] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[35:24] | Wasn’t I? | 是不是 |
[35:40] | How did he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[35:42] | What did they cover up? | 他们隐藏了什么 |
[35:47] | They didn’t cover up anything. | 他们没有隐藏真相 |
[35:52] | I did. | 是我 |
[35:57] | Dad died in that car accident because he was drunk. | 老爸会丧生车祸是因为他醉酒 |
[36:01] | Killed a pedestrian too. | 还撞死一名行人 |
[36:03] | What are you– what– | 你说什么… 什么 |
[36:06] | He drank, Brant, a lot. | 他酗酒 布兰特 很严重 |
[36:08] | You were too young to see it. | 你当时太小不知道 |
[36:14] | I, uh, I had some of dad’s buddies… | 所以我就托老爸的战友 |
[36:19] | take care of his files. | 帮忙把他的档案保密 |
[36:28] | It was the only time I ever broke the rules. | 那是我唯一一次违反纪律 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:42] | Can I begin treatment? | 我可以开始治疗了吗 |
[36:56] | Fever hasn’t broken. | 发热依然不退 |
[36:57] | White count is still up. | 白细胞计数未减 |
[36:59] | Renal function is declining. | 肾功能正在下降 |
[37:01] | So he has all the signs of malaria, | 他有疟疾的所有症状 |
[37:03] | except the antimalarials aren’t curing him. | 抗疟疾药却无效 |
[37:05] | Gonorrhea? | 淋病 |
[37:06] | If it got into his heart… | 如果发展到心脏… |
[37:08] | We did an echo. His valves look good. | 我们做了超声 他的瓣膜都是好的 |
[37:10] | What about… | 会不会 |
[37:13] | You bastard. | 你这混蛋 |
[37:16] | You were faking. | 你都是装的 |
[37:21] | Yesterday, House stole candy by putting it into a cup. | 昨天豪斯用饮料杯偷糖果 |
[37:24] | The cup was too small, so his solution | 杯子太小装不下 |
[37:25] | was to remove some of the candy. | 他就拿出去些 |
[37:27] | But the obviously logical thing was to just get a bigger cup, | 但更合理的方法显然是换个大杯 |
[37:29] | which he did today, because he’s no longer faking. | 他今天换了 因为他不再装病 |
[37:32] | He couldn’t have faked it. We tested your… | 那不可能是装出来的 我们化验了你的… |
[37:34] | I took St. John’s wort to alter the way | 我服了圣约翰草 |
[37:36] | my liver metabolized acetaminophen. | 以改变肝脏代谢乙酰氨基酚的方式 |
[37:39] | Then some n-acetylcysteine just to finish it off. | 又加了一些N-乙酰半胱氨酸完善效果 |
[37:42] | You tortured them to torture me | 你害得他们来折磨我 |
[37:45] | just to see who you could trust? | 就为了看看哪个人可信 |
[37:47] | I did it to save lives. | 我是为了挽救生命 |
[37:51] | God, I wish I could rationalize that one. | 天哪 说得更合理些就完美了 |
[37:52] | And now you’re going to brilliantly deduce | 现在你又要奇迹般地推理出 |
[37:54] | which one of us is the rat? | 我们哪一个是告密者了 |
[37:56] | What makes you think I haven’t already? | 你怎知我不是已经猜到了 |
[38:07] | To be continued. | 此事再议 |
[38:09] | I need to brilliantly cure a patient. | 我要去奇解疑症了 |
[38:14] | No hair usually means no lice. | 通常来说 没头发就没虱子 |
[38:19] | What we didn’t account for was that it wasn’t your hair. | 我们没想到的是 你没毛发其他生物有 |
[38:22] | Tea was not the only thing that your Afghani neighbors shared with you. | 你的阿富汗邻居与你分享的可不只是茶 |
[38:26] | I’m sure they were generous enough | 我想他们慷慨待客 |
[38:28] | to let you sit on their furniture, | 一定请你在家里坐了 |
[38:29] | which was infested with rat lice. | 家具被老鼠身上的虱子污染 |
[38:32] | You have typhus. | 你得的是斑疹伤寒 |
[38:34] | Caused the vasculitis and explains all your other symptoms. | 伤寒引起脉管炎以及你的所有症状 |
[38:37] | But here’s where it gets interesting. | 不过最有趣的是 |
[38:40] | One of those symptoms, a lawyer might argue, | 你的律师可以辩称 |
[38:43] | was leaking the tape. | 泄露录像也是病症之一 |
[38:45] | There are psychiatric issues associated with typhus. | 斑疹伤寒可能引发精神问题 |
[38:49] | If you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意 |
[38:50] | plead not guilty, | 辩称无罪 |
[38:52] | you’ve got a case. | 还是有机会的 |
[38:56] | I’d be undermining everything I’ve been trying to do. | 那等于一手毁掉我之前坚持的事情 |
[38:59] | You did what you thought you had to do. | 你认为正确的事情你已经做了 |
[39:05] | Going to jail proves nothing. | 坐牢什么都不能证明 |
[39:19] | You’re doing this to please your father. | 而是为了取悦你父亲 |
[39:22] | And the pathetic thing is that the man | 悲剧在于你费尽心机要取悦的人 |
[39:25] | you’re trying to please never existed. | 他从未存在过 |
[39:45] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[39:48] | You’ve been avoiding me for two days. | 你躲了我两天 |
[39:51] | ’cause, when I stranded you behind the barricades, | 因为被我阻截之后 |
[39:54] | you went straight to Forman. | 你直接跑去找了福曼 |
[39:55] | I’ve been avoiding you because you’re an ass. | 我躲你是因为你是个混蛋 |
[39:58] | I’ve been an ass my whole life. I can’t get rid of you. | 我这辈子一直这样混 甩你都甩不掉 |
[40:00] | You can get rid of me now. | 现在甩得掉了 |
[40:02] | Just turn and limp away. | 转身拐着出去就好 |
[40:08] | Your whiny righteousness has the stench of sincerity. | 你义正词严的牢骚有股诚实的恶臭 |
[40:12] | Fine. I have to punish my whole team | 好吧 我只好去惩罚所有组员 |
[40:15] | So that one of them will step forward. | 好让犯事的站出来 |
[40:17] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[40:22] | Damn. | 该死 |
[40:23] | Now I’m gonna have to punish my whole team | 现在我只好去惩罚所有组员 |
[40:24] | so that one of them will step forward. | 好让犯事的站出来 |
[40:26] | You just said that. | 你刚刚说过了 |
[40:27] | Yeah, but I meant it this time. | 对 可这一次我是当真的 |
[40:30] | First time I was just testing you. | 上一次只是为了试你 |
[40:33] | Either you were gonna genuinely confess | 你要么会真的承认 |
[40:35] | or falsely confess | 要么假装承认 |
[40:36] | or actually… | 又或者… |
[41:30] | His name’s li’l Chase. | 他叫奇小斯 |
[41:34] | He’s a rat. | 他是老鼠 |
[41:37] | You’re a rat. | 你是家贼 |
[41:39] | Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[41:43] | Taub confessed to telling Forman to protect the patient. | 陶博承认告密是为了保护病人 |
[41:46] | Adams confessed to protect Taub. | 亚当斯自首是为了保护陶博 |
[41:50] | But your confession was just piling on. | 而你的自首完全是跟风 |
[41:53] | There’s no rational reason for you to have done it. | 你的行为缺乏合理的解释 |
[41:55] | And my punishment will be nothing. | 而我的惩罚会是… 没有惩罚 |
[41:59] | You wanted me to tell Forman. | 你想要我告诉福曼 |
[42:01] | Your ability to solve puzzles | 你唯一在意的 |
[42:03] | Is the only thing that matters to you. | 就是自己参透谜题的能力 |
[42:05] | And you’re smart enough to know | 而你也足够明智 |
[42:06] | even you’ll lose your edge at some point, | 知道一旦有一天你失控了 |
[42:09] | you want to make sure someone’s there when you do. | 必须保证有人可以接任 |
[42:16] | If that were true, | 如果你说得对 |
[42:18] | Why are li’l Chase’s li’l cousins | 为什么奇小斯的小兄弟们 |
[42:22] | scurrying through your apartment’s floorboards right now? | 正在你家地板上撒欢呢 |