时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Clear! | 离手 |
[00:03] | Charging! | 充电 |
[00:04] | Clear! | 离手 |
[00:13] | Okay, I’m calling it. | 不行了 可以宣布死亡了 |
[00:18] | Time of death… | 死亡时间 |
[00:21] | 8:32. | 8点32分 |
[01:41] | Hello, Diana. | 你好啊 戴安娜 |
[01:45] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[01:50] | LV tear is within a zone of fresh tissue necrosis, | 左室撕裂发生于一块新发坏死组织之中 |
[01:53] | implicating a recent myocardial infarction | 显示近期出现过心肌梗死 |
[01:55] | as the instigating event. | 这是致死原因 |
[01:57] | Unfortunately, the medical records show | 不幸的是 病历上说 |
[01:59] | that Dr. Penza never suspected heart disease, | 本扎医生从没有怀疑过是心脏病 |
[02:03] | instead giving steroids for an erroneous diagnosis of asthma, | 而是误诊为哮喘 给予激素治疗 |
[02:07] | thereby causing the fatal tear. | 导致致命的心室撕裂 |
[02:09] | I suggest these findings warrant further investigation | 我建议院方应对这些发现作出反应 |
[02:11] | into Dr. Penza’s standard of care for this patient, | 对本扎医生是否对病人负责进行调查 |
[02:13] | making this my… | 这已经是我… |
[02:15] | third such recommendation regarding Dr. Penza this year. | 今年第三次建议对本扎医生进行调查了 |
[02:20] | Concluding autopsy with examination of the brain. | 检查完脑后即完成本次尸检 |
[02:37] | Dr. Treiber… | 特莱柏医生 |
[02:43] | I’m cold. | 我很冷 |
[03:51] | Yes, it’s mine. | 没错 这是哥的 |
[03:55] | And yes, I know that I can’t drive stick. | 没错 我知道我不会开手动档 |
[03:58] | And no, I don’t care that I parked in a handicapped spot. | 对 我不在乎把车停在残疾人专用车位上 |
[04:01] | “Staring death in the face has changed my life.” | “面对死神 我的生活就此改变” |
[04:04] | What a cliche. | 真是俗套啊 |
[04:05] | The cliche is to lead a more meaningful life. | 人因此而过上更有意义的生活才俗呢 |
[04:08] | I’ve taken a holy vow | 而我发了毒誓 |
[04:09] | to lead a less meaningful one. | 接下来要过没有意义的日子 |
[04:11] | I’ve spent my life caring, | 我穷尽一生在关心别人 |
[04:12] | giving, and searching for the profound. | 奉献 找寻更深刻的真谛 |
[04:14] | Now it’s time for selfishness, indifference, | 现在是时候自私一下 漠不关心 |
[04:17] | and embracing the shallow. | 迎接肤浅的新生活了 |
[04:31] | Your scan’s in three days. | 你三天后拍片 |
[04:33] | Tell me this isn’t just you killing time | 告诉我这不是在你发现 |
[04:35] | until you find out if your cancer’s gonna kill it for you. | 癌症会要你命之前 你消磨时间的方式 |
[04:38] | I just paid $75,000 for a ridiculously impractical car, | 我花了七万五 买了辆可笑又不实用的车 |
[04:42] | the depth of shallowness. | 这可是肤浅至极了啊 |
[04:44] | And tomorrow, I’m driving it to Cleveland | 明天 我要开着它去克利夫兰 |
[04:46] | to meet my boyhood crush. | 去见我少年时代的梦中情人 |
[04:49] | The years have not been kind to David Cassidy. | 岁月可没饶了大卫·卡西迪 |
[04:52] | Julie Christie, Dr. Zhivago, | 是朱莉·克里斯蒂 演过《日瓦戈医生》 |
[04:52] | 朱莉·克里斯蒂是1965年奥斯卡影后 《日瓦戈医生》于1965年上映 | |
[04:55] | Shampoo. | 《洗发水》 |
[04:56] | I was precocious. | 我有点早熟 |
[04:57] | She’s opening some kind of | 她好像开了一个 |
[04:58] | charity animal clinic or something. | 慈善动物诊所还是什么的 |
[05:00] | I’m neglecting my patients | 为了实现愚蠢的白日梦 |
[05:02] | to fulfill a silly fantasy. | 我要对我的病人不闻不问 |
[05:04] | Textbook selfishness and indifference. | 这是教科书般的自私和漠不关心 |
[05:08] | Or you’ve made sure that your patients are well-covered, | 或者你已经把你的病人都安排好了 |
[05:11] | car is a rental, | 这车是租的 |
[05:12] | and while waiting to get Julie Christie’s autograph, | 而你在等朱莉·克里斯蒂的签名照时 |
[05:15] | you’ll adopt a puppy. | 顺便还会领养一只狗 |
[05:17] | I don’t even care whether you believe me or not. | 我根本不介意你是否相信我 |
[05:24] | Indifference. | 漠不关心 |
[05:27] | He tried to cut open his own skull. | 他想把自己的脑袋切开 |
[05:30] | Head CT and tox screen were clean. | 头颅CT及毒物筛查无异常 |
[05:31] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[05:33] | Cotard delusion, | 虚无妄想综合征 |
[05:35] | also known as “Walking corpse syndrome.” | 又名行尸综合征 |
[05:37] | Disconnect in the amygdala convinces you | 扁桃体脱节 |
[05:39] | that you’re secretly dead. | 让你以为自己已经死了 |
[05:41] | Case solved. | 问题解决 |
[05:42] | Rendering it… | 描述一下 |
[05:43] | what’s the past-tense of “interesting?” | “有意思”的过去式是什么 |
[05:45] | No prior history of mental illness, | 之前无精神疾病史 |
[05:47] | and before you say it was caused by antivirals, | 在你说是由抗病毒药物引起之前 |
[05:49] | I’ve already ruled that out. | 我已经把它排除了 |
[05:50] | Plus, Cotard’s doesn’t explain | 且虚无妄想综合征无法解释 |
[05:52] | the paresthesia in his hand. | 他的手为何感觉异常 |
[05:54] | Also… | 还有… |
[05:56] | Treiber won’t let any other doctor near him. | 特莱柏不让其他医生接近他 |
[06:00] | He trusts your work. | 他只相信你 |
[06:01] | Treiber’s the patient? | 病人是特莱柏吗 |
[06:05] | What’s the future tense of “interesting”? | “有意思”的将来时是什么 |
[06:11] | How’s Wilson doing? | 威尔森怎么样了 |
[06:12] | Wilson’s scan is at the end of the week. | 威尔森的拍片安排在周末 |
[06:14] | If his kick-ass chemo shrunk the tumor to an operable size, | 若牛逼的化疗让肿瘤缩小到可以进行手术了 |
[06:18] | he’ll live. | 他就能活下来 |
[06:19] | If it didn’t, he’ll die. | 如果没有 他就死定了 |
[06:20] | That must be very hard. | 这一定很难熬 |
[06:23] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们能帮上什么忙吗 |
[06:24] | Other than the prayer circle, what is there? | 除了围个圈祈祷 还能干啥 |
[06:29] | Patient’s AST is high. | 患者谷草转氨酶很高 |
[06:31] | Psychosis could be brought on by liver failure. | 肝衰竭可致精神异常 |
[06:33] | Maybe Hep C? | 也许是丙肝 |
[06:34] | Bilirubin and serum protein levels were normal. | 胆红素血清蛋白水平无异常 |
[06:36] | Doesn’t explain the tingly hand | 解释不了他刺痛的手 |
[06:38] | or why Chase hates him. | 和奇斯为什么恨他 |
[06:39] | I don’t hate him. He hates me. | 我不恨他 是他恨我 |
[06:41] | He hates all doctors, and it’s mutual. | 他痛恨所有医生 而且恨是双向的 |
[06:43] | He only hates the ones that screw up, | 他只恨那些搞砸的医生 |
[06:46] | and you. | 还有你 |
[06:48] | And they only hate Treiber | 那些医生恨特莱柏 |
[06:49] | because he finds their mistakes. | 是因为他发现了他们的失误 |
[06:51] | Mistakes are a wee bit easier to find on a dead patient. | 在死人身上找错误简单多了 |
[06:54] | A distinction he fails to recognize. | 这么大的区别他看不出来 |
[06:55] | He’s a rat. | 他就是找茬 |
[06:56] | Who makes the hospital a safer place | 是谁通过让医生更负责更专注 |
[06:58] | by keeping doctors accountable and focused. | 从而保障医院的治愈率的 |
[07:02] | What if he got something from a cadaver? | 会不会他从尸体上传染上什么病 |
[07:04] | He handles a lot of ’em. | 他经手的可不少了 |
[07:05] | You suggesting we DDX them all? | 你的意思是要逐一作鉴别诊断吗 |
[07:06] | No, just his last one. | 不用 就最后一个 |
[07:09] | She had bad knees. | 她膝盖不好 |
[07:11] | She used dimethyl sulfoxide for joint pain. | 她用二甲基亚砜治疗关节痛 |
[07:13] | Current from the defibrillator | 除颤仪产生的电流 |
[07:15] | could’ve converted it to dimethyl sulfate. | 可使其产生二甲硫 |
[07:17] | When Treiber cut into her, | 当特莱柏切开她时 |
[07:18] | her blood released toxic fumes. | 毒素通过她的血液散发出来 |
[07:19] | Everyone in the basement would be sick. | 那样的话所有在地下室的人都会生病 |
[07:21] | Gas would’ve dissipated quickly. | 气体也不会扩散得那么快 |
[07:23] | His lungs are fine. Blood clots make more sense. | 他肺部正常 血栓更合理一点 |
[07:26] | One in his hand explains the paresthesia, | 血栓在手部可以解释他的感觉异常 |
[07:29] | one in his carotid explains the psychotic episode. | 血栓在颈动脉可以解释他的精神错乱 |
[07:32] | You two look for toxic exposure. | 你们俩去找暴露出来的毒素 |
[07:35] | Adams, you can help Chase ultrasound | 亚当斯 你去帮奇斯 |
[07:37] | his evil nemesis for evil clots. | 给他的死敌做B超 找那邪恶的血栓 |
[07:42] | I know House doesn’t like seeing his patients, | 我知道豪斯不喜欢见病人 |
[07:44] | but doesn’t a fellow doctor rate an exception? | 但同事找他看病 就不能特别对待吗 |
[07:46] | Psychosis appears to be intermittent. | 精神症状似乎是间断发作 |
[07:48] | Just snapped out of it long enough to ask | 我多几句嘴就是想确认一下 |
[07:50] | if House actually ordered this test. | 这检查是不是豪斯让做的 |
[07:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:52] | We’re simply carrying out his direct orders. | 我们只是在执行他的命令罢了 |
[07:54] | Right. Forgot it’s what you were hired to do. | 对 我忘了你就是被雇来干这活的 |
[07:57] | Which is fine, his diagnostic error metric | 这无所谓 他的误诊率是0.17 |
[07:59] | is .17 compared to the hospital average of .32. | 比医院平均水平0.32低多了 |
[08:03] | You actually think you can quantify | 你真的认为你能用数据 |
[08:04] | the value of every doctor? | 来评估每位医生吗 |
[08:06] | Someone should. | 应该统计统计吧 |
[08:07] | And since I’m the only one who sees everything. | 而我正是唯一能看清一切的人 |
[08:09] | Right, you were hired to diagnose people | 可不是 雇你来就是要你 |
[08:11] | after they’re already dead. | 诊断死人的 |
[08:13] | No sign of stenosis or clots. | 未见血管管腔狭窄及血栓 |
[08:17] | Every doctor, every diagnosis, every treatment, every result. | 每个医生 诊断 治疗方式 结果 |
[08:22] | It’s pretty impressive. | 真是惊人 |
[08:23] | It’s pretty Orwellian. | 真是个阴谋论者 |
[08:23] | Orwellian 源自英国作家乔治·奥威尔 比喻极权式的统治方式 | |
[08:24] | All written in his secret code. | 全是暗码 |
[08:26] | He has to keep it confidential. | 他必须保密 |
[08:28] | Just like the Wannsee Conference. | 就像万塞会议 |
[08:30] | The “Big Brother” metaphor wasn’t pointed enough for you? | 用”老大哥”打比喻还不够吗 |
[08:33] | You had to throw in Hitler? | 还要加上希特勒 |
[08:35] | A couple years ago, | 几年前 |
[08:37] | he noticed a link in child deaths, | 他发现了儿童死亡之间的联系 |
[08:39] | and it’s completely changed hospital policies all over– | 彻底改变了医院制度 |
[08:42] | I get it. Treiber is nerd king. | 我知道 特莱柏是书呆子之王 |
[08:44] | The more people we kill, the more lives he saves. | 我们杀的越多 他救的就越多 |
[08:47] | Test is negative for dimethyl sulfate. | 二甲硫检查结果呈阴性 |
[08:49] | Her blood is not toxic. | 她的血液中无毒 |
[08:51] | Then we should look for toxic exposure from something else. | 那我们应该找找别的毒物源 |
[08:54] | You really think the hospital is idiotic enough | 你真的认为医院会白痴到 |
[08:57] | to issue toxic supplies? | 连有毒器具也提供吗 |
[08:59] | Have you seen his tools? | 你没看到他的工具吗 |
[09:01] | Treiber doesn’t always use hospital-issue. | 特莱柏不总是用医院标准工具 |
[09:04] | Then he’s the idiot? | 那他才是白痴吗 |
[09:06] | No, but I don’t want to | 不是 我可不想 |
[09:07] | explain that assumption to House. | 向豪斯做解释 |
[09:12] | – Found something. – Found something. | -有发现了 -有发现了 |
[09:20] | Thought we’d make it a road trip. | 我们应该来次自驾游 |
[09:22] | ’80s music, junk food, beer. | 80年代的音乐 垃圾食品 啤酒 |
[09:24] | I have a dental appointment, | 我和牙医有约 |
[09:26] | that I’m going to make now. | 现在就打电话预约 |
[09:28] | Ah. I’ll let you drive. | 我会让你开车哦 |
[09:29] | Not worth listening to you whine | 只为一连三天听你哭诉 |
[09:31] | about your feelings and fears for three days. | 你的心情和恐惧 不值得 |
[09:33] | It’s not gonna happen. I’ve taken a vow. | 不可能的事 我已经发誓了 |
[09:35] | People don’t change. You are a person, ergo, pass. | 人是不会变的 你是人 因此我不去 |
[09:40] | Yes, that’s why I brought this. | 这就是为何我带上了这个 |
[09:42] | 20CCs of propofol. | 20毫升丙泊酚[麻醉剂] |
[09:44] | You can accompany me willingly, | 你可以自愿和我走 |
[09:46] | or I will, when you least expect it, | 不然我就在你不经意的时候 |
[09:47] | inject the contents of this vial into your bloodstream. | 往你血管里注射一小瓶这玩意 |
[09:51] | The fall might result in a concussion, | 摔倒可引起脑震荡 |
[09:53] | or fractures, | 或者骨折 |
[09:54] | or you might get lucky | 也许你会走运 |
[09:55] | and simply wake up somewhere near Allentown | 醒来后发现人在阿伦敦[滨州] |
[09:57] | with a nasty headache. | 只是有点头疼 |
[09:58] | The choice is yours, and in case you’ve forgotten, | 选择权还是你的 而且你可别忘了 |
[10:01] | I am indifferent. | 我怎样都无所谓 |
[10:03] | We leave tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. | 明早8点出发 |
[10:10] | No clots. | 没血栓 |
[10:11] | No gas. | 没毒素 |
[10:12] | But we found enough of this | 可我们发现了这个 |
[10:14] | to reanimate the entire morgue. | 多得足以引起尸变了 |
[10:16] | He’s jacked on caffeine. | 他以咖啡因为食 |
[10:17] | Stimulant psychosis. | 兴奋剂所致精神病 |
[10:20] | How many times do I have to solve this case? | 我又一次完成了对他的诊断 |
[10:22] | So all we have to do is | 我们要做的就是 |
[10:23] | hydrate and observe him for 24 hours. | 水化治疗并观察24小时 |
[10:25] | Why don’t you tell him it was your idea? | 为何不告诉他这是你的主意 |
[10:27] | He might warm up to you. | 也许他会对你有所改观 |
[10:29] | If you get an ear in the mail, | 如果邮箱里收到一只耳朵 |
[10:32] | it’s probably mine. | 十有八九是我的 |
[10:36] | My abdomen! | 我的腹部 |
[10:38] | It’s my abdomen! | 我的腹部疼 |
[10:38] | It’s just the effects of withdrawal. | 撤药反应而已 |
[10:40] | The pain is normal. | 这种疼痛属正常 |
[10:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[10:43] | This isn’t right! | 这不对劲 |
[10:52] | Abdominal pain and distention | 腹部胀痛 |
[10:53] | Means we were wrong about stimulant psychosis. | 这么说应该不是兴奋剂所致精神病 |
[10:55] | It could be coexistent problems. | 可能是同时患多种病 |
[10:57] | He might just have an obstruction. | 也许只是肠梗阻 |
[10:59] | You know what House says about coincidences. | 你知道豪斯是怎么看巧合这种事的 |
[11:02] | I didn’t feel any masses when I examined him, | 我为他做检查时 未发现任何包块 |
[11:04] | and no bowel sounds. | 也没有肠音 |
[11:05] | Where’s House? | 豪斯去哪儿了 |
[11:06] | He hasn’t come in yet, and neither has Wilson. | 他还没来呢 威尔森也是 |
[11:09] | I’ve–I’ve already tried him three times. | 我已经给他打了三次电话了 |
[11:11] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[11:12] | Diabetes could cause nerve damage in his hand, | 糖尿病可能引起手部 |
[11:15] | and guts, and– | 和内脏神经受损 而且 |
[11:16] | Except his glucose levels are normal. | 但是他的血糖水平正常 |
[11:18] | And he probably would’ve mentioned he was a diabetic. | 而且如果他有糖尿病 肯定早就说了 |
[11:21] | What about ulcerative colitis? | 会不会是溃疡性结肠炎 |
[11:22] | Earlier attacks caused thrombosis– | 先前的发作引起血栓形成 |
[11:23] | We already looked for clots, | 我们早已试着找过血块 |
[11:25] | and there was no blood in his stool. | 而且他的大便潜血阴性 |
[11:31] | Try him again. | 再试试打给他 |
[11:59] | And Wilson’s. | 还有威尔森的 |
[12:01] | Wherever they are, they don’t want to be disturbed. | 不管他们在哪儿 似乎不愿意被打扰 |
[12:13] | We take 78. | 我们走78号公路 |
[12:15] | We can do those “sweet treats and salty eats snack food trail.” | 可以沿路把各种美食吃个遍 |
[12:19] | My trip, my itinerary. | 我的旅游 我做主 |
[12:21] | We have to cover 300 miles today | 我们今天得开300英里 |
[12:24] | to be there with plenty of time | 这样才有时间在明天4点前 |
[12:25] | to catch Julie by 4:00 tomorrow. | 赶到朱莉那 |
[12:27] | And that thing I said about letting you drive, | 我不是说过要让你开车吗 |
[12:29] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[12:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:37] | I’m–I’m impressed. | 我 我真是佩服 |
[12:40] | Not by that. | 不是说你的车技 |
[12:41] | But by your real effort to maintain the facade. | 是说你这么努力 维持毫不在乎的假象 |
[12:44] | It’s been almost an hour, | 几乎一小时了 |
[12:46] | and there’s been no mention of the elephant in the car. | 还没提到那个不容忽视的话题呢 |
[12:48] | Well, I declined the elephant option. | 我拒绝探讨这个话题 |
[12:53] | In three days, you’re gonna find out | 三天之后 你就会得知 |
[12:55] | if you live or die. | 自己是死是活 |
[12:57] | You don’t want to talk about it. | 你不想谈这个话题 |
[12:58] | No, but obviously you do. | 我不想 但显然你想谈 |
[13:00] | So, we’re gonna talk about it, | 那我们是要谈谈 |
[13:02] | but because I want to. | 但也是因为是我想谈 |
[13:03] | I am neither talking about it, | 我不想讨论这件事 |
[13:05] | nor talking about not talking about it. | 也不想讨论为何不谈这件事 |
[13:06] | You are hard-wired to talk about it. | 你这种人叫你不谈也不行 |
[13:09] | It’s how you cope, it’s who you are. | 这是你的应付方式 这就是你 |
[13:11] | Yeah, well, | 是吗 不过 |
[13:12] | from now on, I’m not me. | 从现在开始 我就不是我了 |
[13:14] | I’m…I’m… | 我是…我是… |
[13:16] | Kyle Calloway. | 凯尔·卡洛威 |
[13:19] | I thought your porn name was Rusty Packard. | 你的色情明星名是鲁斯蒂·帕卡得 |
[13:21] | Kyle is roguish, carefree, | 凯尔无忧无虑 有大侠风范 |
[13:23] | and shares no qualities with James Wilson. | 和詹姆斯·威尔森全然不是一路人 |
[13:26] | Can Kyle drive stick? | 凯尔会开手动档吗 |
[13:39] | Treiber won’t let us do anything without House. | 豪斯不在的话 特莱柏不会配合治疗 |
[13:40] | House just took himself off the case. | 豪斯自动放弃这个病例了 |
[13:43] | You said no bowel sounds when you examined him. | 你说检查的时候未见肠音 |
[13:45] | “No” like diminished, or none at all? | 是根本没有呢 还是声音较轻 |
[13:46] | – None. – You think it’s an intussusception? | -是根本没有 -你觉得是肠套叠 |
[13:48] | If it is, it could mean cancer’s behind everything. | 如果是的话 很可能是癌症 |
[13:51] | Let’s get a plain film of his abdomen. | 给他拍个腹部平片 |
[13:52] | Treiber will refuse any procedure | 只要不是豪斯的意见 |
[13:54] | that wasn’t ordered by House. | 特莱柏都不会同意的 |
[13:56] | Only if he knows it wasn’t. | 别告诉他不就得了 |
[13:57] | You want to lie to a guy whose favorite pastime | 这家伙最喜欢找医生的麻烦 |
[14:00] | is getting doctors fired. | 你还要对他撒谎 |
[14:01] | We’re adults with advanced medical training, | 我们都是经过严格医疗训练的医生 |
[14:03] | not children left alone with scissors. | 不是些没人管的毛孩子 |
[14:05] | It’s one X-ray. | 就做个X光片 |
[14:14] | If we had a phone, | 如果带着手机 |
[14:15] | we could’ve found somewhere a little less charming. | 我们就能找个像样点的地方 |
[14:18] | If we had a phone, you’d be making calls, | 如果带着手机 你肯定会打电话 |
[14:20] | downloading porn, and playing angry birds. | 下毛片 玩愤怒的小鸟 |
[14:23] | This trip is about me, and I like this place. | 这次旅行我说了算 我就喜欢这里 |
[14:25] | This is not about you not wanting me to have a phone. | 这事儿和你不希望我带手机没关系 |
[14:28] | You’re weak. | 是你太软弱 |
[14:30] | You knew that you’d backslide | 你知道自己会退缩 |
[14:31] | and spend your time talking to teary ex-wives and your parents, | 给你哭哭啼啼的前妻和父母打电话 |
[14:35] | trying to make them feel better about you being sick. | 安慰他们别太担心你的病 |
[14:38] | Bacon burger with fries looks awful. | 培根汉堡配薯条看上去很难吃 |
[14:41] | I’ll have that. | 我尝尝吧 |
[14:43] | I’ll have the big one. | 我要个大汉堡 |
[14:48] | You sure? It’s $79. | 你肯定吗 那个要79美元 |
[14:49] | Unless I finish it in an hour, | 要是在一小时内吃完 |
[14:51] | in which case, it’s free. | 就是免费的 |
[14:55] | It’s an 80-ounce steak. | 那可是两公斤的牛排啊 |
[14:56] | I’m hungry. And an iced tea, please. | 我饿着呢 再来杯冰茶 |
[14:59] | Big one’s up! | 上大汉堡 |
[15:07] | This place doesn’t take credit cards. | 这地方可不能刷信用卡 |
[15:08] | My meal is going to be free, | 我这顿会免单的 |
[15:10] | and I’m going to be inducted into the wall of pain. | 而且 我的名字还会刻在痛苦之墙上 |
[15:15] | 痛苦之墙 大汉堡之家 | |
[15:19] | Hello, Kyle. | 你好啊 凯尔 |
[15:23] | Belly film was normal. | 腹部平片正常 |
[15:25] | No sign of an intussusception or any other obstruction. | 未见肠套叠及肠梗阻征象 |
[15:27] | House says it’s there. | 豪斯说有的 |
[15:30] | Sometimes House is wrong. | 豪斯也会犯错 |
[15:33] | Run my bowel. | 彻底检查下 |
[15:34] | That’s serious surgery. | 那可是个大手术 |
[15:35] | General anesthesia, long recovery… | 要全身麻醉 且恢复时间长 |
[15:37] | We can do a contrast enema if you need more proof. | 如你需要更多证据可做个钡灌肠 |
[15:39] | I have drawers filled with people who had clean scans. | 我见过无数死者 都是正常的检查结果 |
[15:42] | I know how easy it is to miss something | 我很清楚很容易出现漏查 |
[15:44] | unless you use your own hands and eyes, | 除非是直接用手和眼睛 |
[15:46] | run my bowel. | 给我做彻底检查 |
[15:47] | We’ll let House know how you feel. | 你的感受我们会告诉豪斯 |
[15:48] | How I feel is twisted in white-hot agony. | 我的感受就是肚子疼死了 |
[15:53] | His orders were to look for an intussusception. | 他的诊断是检查肠套叠 |
[15:55] | Until you actually do that, I refuse any other tests. | 在彻底检查之前 我拒绝其他检查 |
[15:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | Uh, no. Not fine. We need to talk… | 不行 不行 我们得和… |
[16:02] | And I want you to do the surgery. | 我要你给我做手术 |
[16:06] | Statistically, you’re the best surgeon in the hospital. | 数据上来看 你是医院里最好的外科医生 |
[16:14] | Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! | 凯尔 凯尔 凯尔 |
[16:16] | Come on, you got this! | 加油 你能赢 |
[16:17] | You got this! | 能赢的 |
[16:18] | Come on! | 加油 |
[16:19] | 25 seconds. | 还有二十五秒 |
[16:20] | You’ve got this. | 胜券在握 |
[16:22] | Come on, home stretch, Kyle, home stretch! | 加油 最后冲刺了 凯尔 最后冲刺 |
[16:24] | 15 seconds! | 还有十五秒 |
[16:29] | Now, don’t chew, just swallow. | 别嚼了 直接吞 |
[16:31] | Muscle it down! | 硬吞 |
[16:32] | Six, five… | 六 五… |
[16:33] | Four… | 四 |
[16:34] | For the love of god, swallow! | 看在上帝份上 吞啊 |
[16:35] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[16:38] | Time! | 时间到 |
[16:44] | Yes! Yes! | 成了 成了 |
[16:47] | Oh, you magnificent bastard! | 你个混蛋干得太好了 |
[16:50] | Smile! | 笑一个 |
[17:01] | That still counts, though, right? | 还算吃完了 对吧 |
[17:12] | No hard feelings, right? | 没情绪吧 |
[17:14] | You’ll find out when you wake up. | 等你醒了就知道了 |
[17:16] | If you really think I’m a good doctor, | 你真觉得我是个优秀的医生 |
[17:18] | why do you treat me like an idiot? | 为什么把我当白痴一样 |
[17:20] | It’s not because you lack talent. | 不是说你没天赋 |
[17:22] | It’s ’cause you’ve wasted it. | 只是因为你浪费了才华 |
[17:25] | Did you know I applied to be a fellow with House | 你知道吗 我和你同一年申请 |
[17:26] | the same year as you? | 在豪斯手下工作 |
[17:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:30] | Quit my other program, relocated, | 我放弃了其他项目 搬了家 |
[17:33] | broke up with my girlfriend. | 和女友分了手 |
[17:35] | Then your father made a call, | 后来 你父亲通了关系 |
[17:37] | and suddenly you had the spot. | 那位子就被你抢去了 |
[17:38] | That was almost ten years ago. | 那是将近十年前的事情吧 |
[17:39] | Do you know what I could’ve done | 你知道 若是我跟了豪斯 |
[17:41] | after even three years with House? | 三年之内 会有怎样的成就吗 |
[17:43] | Gone to the CDC, | 很可能去疾病控制中心 |
[17:44] | W.H.O. | 或世界卫生组织 |
[17:45] | Started a diagnostics department | 在一个从未听说过 |
[17:47] | someplace they’d never even heard of such a thing. | 诊断部的医院 建立自己的部门 |
[17:51] | You’ve been given everything. | 你拥有了一切 |
[17:54] | Looks, talent, | 相貌 才华 |
[17:56] | my future. | 连同我的未来 |
[17:59] | Nine years later, look what you’ve done with it. | 九年过去了 看看你现在的样子 |
[18:16] | Must be nice to be puking for the old-fashioned reasons. | 吃饭吃到吐的感觉还不错吧 |
[18:25] | I’m glad I did it. | 很高兴我挑战过了 |
[18:27] | You see those people out there cheering for me? | 你看到那些人为我加油的样子吗 |
[18:29] | I was a hero. | 我是个英雄 |
[18:30] | For one fleeting moment, | 就那么一小会儿 |
[18:32] | for an incredibly stupid reason, | 就因为那么愚蠢的事 |
[18:35] | for a bunch of morons I’ll never see again. | 在一群无缘再见的傻瓜心中 我是英雄 |
[18:41] | God, it felt good. | 老天 这感觉真好 |
[18:45] | And now, if you’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[18:49] | I think I’ve made room for dessert. | 我吐完想再吃点甜点 |
[19:05] | How long do you think you’ll work for House? | 你打算跟着豪斯干多久 |
[19:08] | As long as he lets me. | 只要他允许 一直干下去 |
[19:10] | When House was in prison, | 豪斯在监狱的时候 |
[19:11] | You worked at Mercy in plastics, right? | 你在仁爱医院干整容 |
[19:13] | Know what I did? | 你知道那会我干什么吗 |
[19:15] | Surfed. For nine months. | 冲浪 整整九个月 |
[19:18] | Yes, and if I didn’t have two daughters | 是啊 要不是我有两个孩子要养 |
[19:20] | and alimony, | 有赡养费要交 |
[19:21] | I might have done the same. | 我可能也去冲浪了 |
[19:22] | A fellowship’s supposed to train you to stand on your own. | 学徒阶段之后 你就应该自立门户 |
[19:25] | Foreman’s dean of the hospital, | 福曼当了院长 |
[19:27] | Cameron’s head of emergency medicine in Chicago. | 卡梅隆在芝加哥医院当了急症部主任 |
[19:29] | And Kutner and Amber are dead. | 卡特那和安波儿死了 |
[19:31] | And thirteen is having sweet, sapphic sex on some island. | 十三说不定在什么小岛上享受鱼水之欢 |
[19:35] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[19:36] | The small intestine. | 小肠这里 |
[19:37] | Is it an intussusception? | 是肠套叠吗 |
[19:42] | No. | 不是 |
[19:43] | Guess Treiber was right. | 看来被特莱柏说中了 |
[19:49] | He hasn’t checked his voicemail. | 他就没查过语音信箱 |
[19:50] | Or his email. | 也没看邮箱 |
[19:51] | It’s been almost 24 hours. | 已经快24小时了 |
[19:53] | Shouldn’t we call Foreman or the police? | 是不是该通知福曼或叫警察啊 |
[19:56] | I think this makes him a fugitive. | 我想他算是逃犯了吧 |
[19:57] | We don’t have to tell anyone. | 我们不用通知任何人 |
[20:00] | Treiber’s symptoms started in his frontal lobe, | 特莱柏的症状最先出现在额叶 |
[20:02] | and moved through his nervous system, | 然后波及神经系统 |
[20:03] | hands, bowels, muscles. | 手 小肠 肌肉 |
[20:05] | – Intermittent porphyria. – He’s in the middle of an attack. | -间歇性卟啉症 -他正在发作期 |
[20:07] | The longer we wait to treat with hemin, | 应用血红素治疗 等得越久 |
[20:08] | the more damage it causes. | 造成的伤害越大 |
[20:09] | The longer we wait to tell him House isn’t running the case, | 我们应告诉他豪斯不知所踪 瞒得越久 |
[20:12] | the more damage that causes. | 才会带来更大的伤害 |
[20:14] | It’s fraud. | 这是欺瞒病人 |
[20:15] | It’s only an issue if we’re wrong. | 若我们诊断错误 这才会是问题 |
[20:16] | It’s more than one X-ray. | 这回可不是照X光片这么简单 |
[20:18] | more than exploratory surgery, even. | 也不仅仅是做探查性手术了 |
[20:20] | This is a drug that will damage him if you’re wrong. | 万一你错了 用此药会造成生理损伤 |
[20:23] | Same principle. | 道理是一样的 |
[20:40] | I want a threesome. | 我想来次3P |
[20:42] | Shouldn’t we try a twosome first? | 要不咱俩先单练吧 |
[20:44] | Two women. | 是和两个女的 |
[20:46] | I know they’re probably overrated, | 我知道大家可能夸大其词 |
[20:49] | and I’ll probably be gravely disappointed. | 而我完事后可能会极其失望 |
[20:51] | But I want one anyway. | 但我还是想试一次 |
[20:52] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不想 |
[20:54] | Well, Kyle wants one. | 凯尔想来一炮 |
[20:56] | Kyle’s only one day old. | 你变身为凯尔才一天 |
[20:58] | He doesn’t know what he wants. | 哪知道自己要什么 |
[21:00] | I don’t want to think about consequences. | 我不关心结果 |
[21:02] | I don’t want to think about– | 我不在乎… |
[21:05] | I don’t want to think about anything. | 我什么都不在乎 |
[21:06] | I just want to do. | 只想经历一下 |
[21:15] | OKay. | 行 |
[21:16] | I need you to do exactly what I tell you. | 那你必须完全按我说的做 |
[21:23] | Yeah, yeah. | 没问题 |
[21:26] | Porphyria? | 卟啉症吗 |
[21:27] | I know the anesthesia makes it hard to focus, | 我知道麻醉让你难以集中精力 |
[21:29] | but we need to start you on hemin right away. | 但我们需要立即开始给你用血红素 |
[21:36] | House believes very strongly. | 豪斯对这个诊断很有把握 |
[21:39] | This is the right call. | 这是正确的方案 |
[21:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | This thing is peeling. | 这玩意不服帖 |
[21:57] | Well, that is the cost of cowardice. | 没办法 这就是胆小的代价 |
[21:59] | Should’ve gone for the real thing. | 你应该真剃光头的 |
[22:01] | I feel like I’m cheating. | 我感觉我在欺骗别人 |
[22:03] | A, it is only cheating if you don’t have cancer, | 第一 若你没得癌症这才是欺骗 |
[22:05] | and B, it’s Wednesday afternoon. | 第二 现在是周三下午 |
[22:07] | Pickings are slim. | 没什么人 |
[22:08] | And more importantly, sober. | 而更重要的是 没人喝醉 |
[22:10] | The cancer cut is the surest way to the pity pooty party. | 患癌症这招用来钓妹子屡试不爽 |
[22:16] | One down, one to go. | 搞定一个 还差一个 |
[22:20] | What? Wait, wait, wait. | 什么 等等 |
[22:22] | She said yes? | 她同意了吗 |
[22:23] | To a threesome? | 我可是要3P哦 |
[22:24] | She’s empathetic. | 她极富同情心 |
[22:27] | She’s a hooker. | 她是妓女吧 |
[22:28] | – Gave me a cancer rate. – No. | -还给我打折了呢 -不要 |
[22:30] | I have never paid for sex in my life. | 我这辈子都没花钱找人上床过 |
[22:33] | You still haven’t. | 不用你掏钱 |
[22:34] | It’s my treat. | 我请客 |
[22:36] | It’s either that, or you find two very open-minded women | 你要么接受 要么自己在接下来的一小时里 |
[22:38] | to fall in love with you in the next hour. | 找到两个开放的女人同时爱上你 |
[22:47] | Bartender seems nice. | 那个酒保看着不错 |
[22:50] | Seems female. | 挺女人的 |
[22:54] | Want something to eat? | 想要吃点什么吗 |
[22:56] | My friend is dying of cancer. | 我朋友身患癌症 命不久矣 |
[22:59] | Oh, you poor thing. | 太可怜了 |
[23:01] | It took my mother two years ago. | 我母亲两年前患癌症去世了 |
[23:04] | But you can’t give up hope. | 但不要放弃希望 |
[23:08] | He’s pretty much resigned. | 他基本上是放弃了 |
[23:10] | Just wants to go out with a bang. | 只想死前轰轰烈烈干一场 |
[23:14] | And another pun, what time do you get off? | 话说回来 你什么时候下班 |
[23:25] | Pleural effusions. It’s not porphyria. | 出现胸腔积液 不是卟啉症 |
[23:28] | We’re gonna need to put in a chest tube. | 我们需要放胸腔引流管 |
[23:29] | I wanna talk to House. | 我要见豪斯 |
[23:31] | We’ll tell him exactly what’s happening. | 我们会原原本本地告诉他 |
[23:32] | I wanna talk to him! | 我要亲自说 |
[23:33] | I want House. | 让豪斯来 |
[23:35] | Where is House? | 豪斯在哪里 |
[23:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪呢 |
[23:39] | Where’s House? | 豪斯去哪了 |
[23:42] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[24:02] | You didn’t have to sleep out here. | 你不用睡在外面的 |
[24:05] | Four’s a crowd. | 四个人太挤了 |
[24:07] | Apparently they left a long time ago. | 其实她们很早就离开了 |
[24:09] | So, how was it? | 感觉如何 |
[24:11] | Was the amateur as good as the pro? | 那个酒保和性爱专家哪个好 |
[24:15] | It was confusing. | 我说不清 |
[24:17] | Perfunctory. | 勉强吧 |
[24:19] | – A bit sad. – Never mind. | -有点伤感 -当我没问 |
[24:20] | And exactly what I needed. | 但这正是我需要的 |
[24:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:27] | You feel like buying me breakfast? | 你愿意请我吃早饭吗 |
[24:30] | One of them stole my wallet. | 其中一人顺走了我的钱包 |
[24:37] | You’re lucky he’s not pressing charges. | 他不起诉 算你走运 |
[24:38] | Porphyria was a legitimate call. | 卟啉症是很合理的诊断 |
[24:40] | Until the pleural effusions. | 直到出现胸腔积液 |
[24:42] | We’ve done everything House would’ve done if he’d been here. | 我们不过是做了豪斯在这会做的事 |
[24:44] | You lied to a patient. | 你向病人撒谎了 |
[24:47] | Treiber’s condition is declining rapidly. | 特莱柏的状况急剧恶化 |
[24:50] | He’s agreed to let me take over the case. | 他同意让我接手治疗 |
[24:51] | Dr. Chase will have no further contact with the patient. | 奇斯医生不能再与病人有任何接触 |
[24:54] | Fine. | 行 |
[24:54] | I didn’t say you were off the case. | 我没说把你调离此案 |
[24:58] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[25:01] | Ordered a cardiac MRI. | 做了心脏核磁共振 |
[25:03] | Enlargement of the left ventricle | 左心室增大 |
[25:04] | suggests an infiltrative disease. | 表明是侵润性病变 |
[25:06] | It’s sarcoidosis. | 是结节病 |
[25:08] | We’ll start him on corticosteroids | 用皮质激素开始治疗 |
[25:09] | and do a cardiac biopsy to confirm. | 并做心脏活检来确诊 |
[25:11] | I disagree. I was wrong about the porphyria, | 我不同意 卟啉症这一诊断我弄错了 |
[25:13] | but I wasn’t wrong about the nervous system. | 但关于神经系统的判断是正确的 |
[25:15] | It’s a prion disease. | 是朊病毒病 |
[25:17] | That’s why his symptoms have progressed so rapidly. | 所以他的症状才会发展得这么快 |
[25:19] | It’s possible he was exposed and didn’t know it. | 很可能他暴露于病毒源而不自知 |
[25:21] | Brains are often stored and not tested until weeks after autopsy. | 尸检后 脑部要存放很久才做检查 |
[25:24] | Treiber’s too good to not take the right precautions. | 特莱柏很优秀 不会这么不谨慎 |
[25:26] | Maybe the problem is he thinks the same thing. | 也许问题就在于他也这么想 |
[25:28] | His job’s built on the premise | 他的工作就是建立在 |
[25:30] | that doctors make mistakes; that includes him. | 医生会犯错这一假设之上 他也是医生 |
[25:32] | We should do a brain biopsy. | 我们应该做脑活检 |
[25:33] | In his condition? | 在这种情况下 |
[25:34] | Then we biopsy the brains in the morgue. | 那我们只能在尸检时进行脑活检了 |
[25:35] | Find the one that exposed him. | 找出感染他的东西 |
[25:36] | It’s a needle in a haystack. | 这简直就是大海捞针 |
[25:37] | There’s four of us. | 我们有四个人 |
[25:39] | Come on, we can at least | 我们至少可以 |
[25:40] | start him on amphotericin to halt the progress | 在你们做心脏活检的时候 |
[25:42] | while you do your heart biopsy. | 给他用两性霉素来控制病情 |
[25:43] | No, we can’t. Amphotericin plus the contrast dye | 不 不行 两性霉素加上活检用的造影剂 |
[25:45] | for the biopsy would overwhelm his kidneys. | 他的肾脏受不了 |
[25:47] | We have to choose one or the other. | 我们只能二选其一 |
[25:51] | Biopsy his heart. | 进行心脏活检 |
[26:01] | Wallets go in the minibar freezer. | 钱包要放到迷你吧台的冰箱里 |
[26:03] | If there’s no minibar, the toilet tank. | 如果没有迷你吧台那就要放到马桶水箱里 |
[26:06] | I’ve got exactly $20 left. | 我只剩下二十块整了 |
[26:09] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t familiar with hooker protocol. | 不好意思 我对招妓规则不熟悉 |
[26:12] | We can use your credit cards. | 我们可以用你的信用卡 |
[26:13] | No, we won’t. | 不 不行 |
[26:15] | I’m still on probation. | 我还在缓刑期 |
[26:16] | Leaving the state without permission | 没有经过允许出州 |
[26:18] | will really P.O. my P.O. | 就真的会让我的缓刑期无限延长了 |
[26:19] | Doesn’t matter. | 没所谓 |
[26:22] | We can’t even afford gas to get home. | 我们都买不起回家的汽油 |
[26:24] | We’re three hours behind schedule. | 已经比计划晚了三小时了 |
[26:26] | We have enough gas to get to Julie. | 我们有足够的油去到朱莉那 |
[26:28] | I don’t care about anything else. | 其他的一切我都不在乎 |
[26:34] | What this time? | 又怎么了 |
[26:36] | Just wondering how long this can last. | 我就想知道你这种状态会持续多久 |
[26:38] | You’re still hoping that I’m gonna wake up | 你还在寄希望于我幡然悔悟 |
[26:40] | and admit that Kyle Calloway is just | 然后承认凯尔·卡洛威只是 |
[26:42] | some lame excuse to have some naughty thrills aren’t you? | 我为了找乐子编出来的破理由 对吗 |
[26:45] | I’m actually hoping you won’t. | 事实上我希望你不是 |
[26:47] | I like Kyle. | 我喜欢凯尔 |
[27:36] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[28:38] | Move! Move! | 走啊 走啊 |
[29:25] | House. | 豪斯 |
[29:30] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:32] | My leg still hurts. | 我腿还是很疼 |
[29:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:42] | We got 20 bucks to go 11 miles. | 我们有二十块得走十一英里 |
[29:59] | Why aren’t you answering your pages? | 你为什么不回寻呼 |
[30:01] | Busy. | 忙着呢 |
[30:03] | The biopsy showed fibrosis in his cardiac muscle. | 活检结果显示心肌纤维化 |
[30:06] | So it’s not a prion disease. | 所以不是阮病毒病 |
[30:08] | It means Foreman was wrong too. | 就是说福曼也错了 |
[30:10] | He wants everyone to meet in his office to DDX. | 他要所有人去他办公室做鉴别诊断 |
[30:13] | So he can tell us all it’s an infection? | 然后他来告诉我们病因是感染吗 |
[30:16] | Interesting. Or maybe you should consider | 有意思 或者你应该考虑 |
[30:19] | not being such a baby. | 不要再这么幼稚下去 |
[30:20] | First instinct was an exposure from a corpse. | 第一感觉是被尸体感染 |
[30:23] | Treiber spends all his time here. | 特莱柏所有的时间都在这 |
[30:27] | If it’s not toxic gas, | 如果不是有毒气体 |
[30:29] | not prions… | 也不是阮病毒… |
[30:31] | Then it has to be something else. | 那就是别的什么东西 |
[30:32] | He’s not perfect. | 他也不是完美的 |
[30:33] | Are you trying to cure him or discredit him? | 你究竟是想治好他还是想让他丢脸 |
[30:36] | Treiber can only see me as not House. | 特莱柏只知道我不是豪斯 |
[30:38] | Foreman too. | 福曼也是这样 |
[30:41] | And they’re not wrong. | 他们没错 |
[30:43] | So you’re not coming upstairs. | 这么说你不到楼上来吗 |
[30:48] | No. | 不 |
[30:50] | And when this case is over, | 等这个病例结束后 |
[30:52] | I’m quitting. | 我就辞职 |
[31:00] | He’s not quitting. | 他不会辞职 |
[31:01] | He already called other hospitals. | 他已经开始联系其他医院了 |
[31:03] | Treiber did get under his skin. | 特莱柏确实惹到他了 |
[31:05] | He’ll get over it. | 他会好的 |
[31:06] | Fibrosis has to be a response to an infection. | 纤维化应该是机体对感染的反应 |
[31:09] | Chase said you’d say that. | 奇斯说过你会这么说的 |
[31:11] | We’ll test the biopsy samples for viruses | 我们再用活检样本检测一下病毒 |
[31:13] | and start him on antivirals. | 然后给他用抗病毒药 |
[31:17] | You’re not even gonna talk to Chase? | 你都不打算跟奇斯谈谈吗 |
[31:18] | He didn’t leave after he got stabbed in the heart. | 他被刺中心脏都没离开 |
[31:21] | I think we’re okay. | 我认为没问题 |
[31:22] | Either you’re right, | 要么你是对的 |
[31:23] | and your friend is just really upset, | 你朋友只很沮丧而已 |
[31:25] | or you’re wrong, and he’s come at this calmly and rationally, | 或者你错了 他是出于理智作出这个决定 |
[31:29] | and you’re about to lose a good doctor. | 而你就会失去一名好医生 |
[31:30] | Either way… | 无论怎样… |
[31:50] | This is Oubliette, Ohio. | 这里是俄亥俄州的奥布里特 |
[31:54] | Buses don’t run here after 1968. | 从1968年开始就没公共汽车了 |
[31:56] | Ina said there’s a bus every 15 minutes. | 伊娜说这里每十五分钟就会有一辆公共汽车 |
[31:59] | Ina is living in Alzheimersville. | 伊娜她老年痴呆着呢 |
[32:03] | Been here at least half an hour. | 我们在这已经至少半个小时了 |
[32:06] | Where are you going, Ina? | 你要去哪伊娜 |
[32:08] | Naples, Florida. | 那不勒斯 佛罗里达 |
[32:09] | Ben and I have a beautiful three-bedroom condo. | 我和本在那有间漂亮的三室公寓 |
[32:12] | All on the one floor. | 都在同一层 |
[32:14] | You’re waiting for a bus to Naples? | 你在等去那不勒斯的公共汽车吗 |
[32:16] | Comes every 15 minutes. | 每十五分钟有一趟 |
[32:18] | Ben’ll be wondering where his dinner is. | 本肯定在想他的晚饭了 |
[32:23] | Cab. | 出租车 |
[32:26] | Whoa, cab! | 出租车 |
[32:29] | 20 bucks, 11 miles. Come on. | 二十块 十一公里 来吧 |
[32:35] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 |
[32:37] | Julie’s gonna be at the clinic | 朱莉至少还会在诊所里 |
[32:38] | for another 45 minutes. We can make this. | 待45分钟 我们能赶上 |
[32:44] | She thinks she’s in Florida. | 她以为她在佛罗里达 |
[32:48] | Okay, bring her with. | 好吧 我们带她一起 |
[32:50] | I’m waiting for the bus. | 我在等公共汽车 |
[32:52] | Bus isn’t coming, Ina. But this cab is going to Naples. | 车不会来的 伊娜 但这辆出租会带我们去那不勒斯 |
[32:56] | Ben’ll be getting awfully hungry. | 本要饿坏了 |
[32:58] | House. | 豪斯 |
[32:59] | We’ll tell the cabbie to call the cops. | 我们可以让出租司机叫警察来 |
[33:01] | They’ll come pick her up, take care of her. | 他们会来接她并照顾好她的 |
[33:06] | Then I’ll stay with her until they do. | 那我就陪着她等警察过来 |
[33:26] | Good-bye, Kyle. | 再见了 凯尔 |
[33:35] | Bus comes every 15 minutes. | 每15分钟就有一趟公车 |
[33:37] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[33:43] | Find anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[33:47] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[33:48] | Running tests for MRSA. | 正在检测耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌 |
[33:53] | You’ve got everybody worried about your quitting. | 你让所有人都担心你要辞职的事 |
[33:56] | You here as my boss or my friend? | 你是作为我朋友还是老板在这说话的 |
[33:58] | If I was here as your boss, you’d be suspended by now. | 如果我是作为老板在这 那你早被停职了 |
[34:05] | I’ve learned a lot here. | 我在这里学到了很多 |
[34:07] | Enough to run my own team. | 足够组建自己的团队了 |
[34:09] | It’s time I moved on. | 是时候向前看了 |
[34:13] | Unfortunately, that’s how I felt last year. | 很不幸这是我去年的感觉了 |
[34:16] | And the year before that. | 还有前年 |
[34:17] | Maybe there’s a reason you haven’t left. | 或许你没离开是有原因的 |
[34:21] | You need structure. | 你需要秩序 |
[34:24] | And support. | 需要支撑 |
[34:25] | Somebody else calling the shots. | 需要有人来做决断 |
[34:34] | You didn’t come down here as my boss or my friend. | 你不是以老板或者朋友的身份来找我 |
[34:38] | You came down as House. | 你扮的是豪斯 |
[34:40] | You’re trying to insult me into making a decision. | 你想用激将法激我做出决定 |
[34:46] | We’ve both seen it work. | 你我都见过这招奏效 |
[34:49] | Either you rise to the challenge and quit, | 你要么迎接挑战 并且辞职 |
[34:53] | or you stay. | 要么就留下 |
[34:55] | As a team member. | 做好团队配合 |
[35:01] | Dr. Treiber! | 特莱柏医生 |
[35:03] | Dr. Treiber. | 特莱柏医生 |
[35:05] | He stopped responding when I was changing his I.V. Bag. | 换输液袋的时候他忽然没反应了 |
[35:09] | Peter, open your eyes. | 彼得 睁开眼睛 |
[35:18] | Coma. | 昏迷 |
[35:27] | Treiber’s comatose. | 特莱柏昏迷了 |
[35:28] | All brains on deck. | 全体成员集合意见 |
[35:29] | Where should we start? We think you might be right. | 哪里开始 我们认为你可能是对的 |
[35:31] | I’m not. | 我错了 |
[35:34] | You couldn’t have gone through all of these. | 你不可能都检过了 |
[35:35] | Don’t have to. | 不需要 |
[35:39] | Treiber’s reports are thorough to a fault. | 特莱柏的报告无可挑剔 |
[35:42] | His methods are fastidious. | 方法精益求精 |
[35:44] | The answer isn’t down here. | 答案不在这里 |
[35:46] | Treiber didn’t miss anything. We did. | 特莱柏没有疏漏 我们有 |
[35:48] | So what? | 怎讲 |
[35:49] | Psychosis, abdominal pain, pleural effusions, | 精神异常 腹痛 胸腔积液 |
[35:51] | enlarged heart, coma. | 心脏扩大 昏迷 |
[35:52] | Autoimmune, maybe Goodpasture’s. | 自身免疫疾病 可能是肺出血肾炎综合征 |
[35:53] | Kidneys are fine. Vasculitis? | 肾脏无异常 血管炎 |
[35:55] | – No fever. – Lymphoma? | -没有发热 -淋巴瘤 |
[35:56] | Would’ve seen it on the heart biopsy. | 心脏活检中早该发现 |
[35:58] | Soap. | 洗手液 |
[36:00] | It’s the soap. | 是洗手液 |
[36:19] | I blew it. | 是我搞糟了 |
[36:22] | Oh, God, here it comes. | 天哪 终于开始了 |
[36:25] | As always. | 一如既往 |
[36:26] | All I wanted was some meaningless fun, | 我不过想抛开一切取乐 |
[36:28] | and I couldn’t even last three days. | 却连三天都坚持不了 |
[36:30] | Sound asleep. | 熟睡中 |
[36:32] | I’m sleep talking. | 这是梦话 |
[36:33] | I had the chance to fulfill a lifelong dream. | 实现毕生梦想的机会就摆在我的面前 |
[36:37] | I swear, I will jump out of this moving bus | 我发誓 你不闭嘴 |
[36:39] | if you don’t shut up. | 我就跳车 |
[36:40] | But instead, I sat with a sad, old woman for 1 1/2 hours | 我却陪一个可悲的老妇坐了一个半钟头 |
[36:44] | who forgot I existed three seconds after she left. | 分别才三秒钟她就忘了我的存在 |
[36:47] | And the stupidest thing. | 最傻的是 |
[36:50] | I never even had a crush on Julie Christie. | 我根本没喜欢过朱莉·克里斯蒂 |
[36:57] | In 12th grade I was madly in love with Melanie Robbins, | 高三时我疯狂地爱上梅拉妮·罗宾斯 |
[36:59] | who happened to look exactly like Julie Christie | 她长得像极了《日瓦戈医生》 |
[37:01] | in Dr. Zhivago. | 里的朱莉·克里斯蒂 |
[37:03] | And she really liked me. | 她也喜欢我 |
[37:06] | Played spades every lunch period in Mr. Charlton’s classroom. | 每天中午我们都在查理顿老师的教室里玩牌 |
[37:10] | But of course, there was this other guy. | 当然了 她有别的追求者 |
[37:12] | A great guy. Very popular. He had a car. | 厉害家伙 人缘好 有车 |
[37:17] | He had a band, | 有乐队 |
[37:18] | a mustache… | 留小胡子 |
[37:21] | Kyle Calloway. | 凯尔·卡洛威 |
[37:30] | I assumed that… | 我当时想… |
[37:32] | I hoped that we would go to the senior prom together, | 我希望能和她一起去毕业舞会 |
[37:36] | but she asked me for a favor. | 可是她求我帮忙 |
[37:37] | She asked… | 她问 |
[37:41] | If I minded if she went with him. | 我介不介意她陪他去 |
[37:44] | She asked me if I minded. | 她问我 介不介意 |
[37:50] | And I said I didn’t. | 我说不介意 |
[37:53] | And that was it. | 就是这样 |
[37:56] | And I just did it again. | 而我刚刚又做了同样的事 |
[37:58] | I let it go, | 我放弃了 |
[37:59] | like I let everything go. | 一如我放弃所有 |
[38:00] | And here I am, sitting on this bus, | 所以我到了这里 坐在这辆巴士上 |
[38:02] | with tickets I bought with my watch, | 拿着用手表换来的车票 |
[38:04] | heading back home, so a… | 赶回家去 就为了 |
[38:09] | a CT scan can decide my f-fate. | 为了让一次CT扫描决定我的命运 |
[38:19] | I don’t wanna go back, House. | 我不想回去 豪斯 |
[38:25] | I just… | 我只想 |
[38:27] | I just wanna keep being Kyle. | 我只想继续做凯尔 |
[38:36] | Kyle would’ve ditched that sad, old woman from the bus stop. | 凯尔会丢下巴士站那可悲的老妇不管 |
[38:42] | Probably would’ve ditched me too. | 很可能也会丢下我 |
[38:49] | I can live without Kyle. | 没了凯尔我也一样活 |
[39:02] | Snoball? | 吃雪宝吗 |
[39:14] | Guess this isn’t heaven. | 看来这儿不是天堂 |
[39:17] | We found out who screwed up. | 我们找到了罪魁祸首 |
[39:20] | You. | 你 |
[39:21] | It was your industrial-strength antibacterial soap. | 源头就是你那工业强度的抗菌洗手液 |
[39:24] | The additional triclosan does two things well: | 其中额外添加的三氯生起了两种有效的作用 |
[39:28] | Kills MRSA | 杀灭耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌 |
[39:29] | and makes your thyroid look stupid. | 还有搞乱你的甲状腺 |
[39:31] | It thinks the triclosan is a real hormone | 甲状腺误以为三氯是一种真正的荷尔蒙 |
[39:33] | and closes up shop. | 然后关闭 |
[39:34] | Excessive use over time | 长期超量使用 |
[39:36] | combined with excessive use of this | 加上长期过量饮用这个 |
[39:38] | led to hypothyroidism. | 导致了甲状腺功能减退 |
[39:40] | Which went undiagnosed until it presented with psychosis. | 直到表现为精神异常才被诊断 |
[39:43] | When the ER put you on the sedatives, | 急诊使用的镇静剂 |
[39:45] | it kicked you into myxedema crisis. | 导致你发生粘液性水肿 |
[39:51] | Don’t know that I ever would’ve thought of that. | 我还真没想过还有这种可能 |
[39:53] | House told us to look for irony. | 豪斯说生活充满讽刺 |
[40:00] | This wasn’t House. | 救我的不是豪斯 |
[40:23] | My locker key. | 我的储物柜钥匙 |
[40:27] | I’ll give you your own team. | 我会给你独立团队 |
[40:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:32] | But it’s time to step out of the shadow. | 到了我该走出阴影的时候 |
[40:45] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[41:19] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[41:20] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[41:24] | You come here so I could talk you out of it? | 你来是让我劝你留下吗 |
[41:29] | I came to say thank you. | 我来谢你 |
[41:41] | It’s been fun. | 相处甚欢 |
[41:43] | Fun? | 甚欢 |
[41:46] | Sounded pithier than… | 比”我们走过风风雨雨” |
[41:49] | “We’ve shared a variety of situations.” | 简练多了 |
[41:55] | Let me know about Wilson. | 威尔森有消息告诉我 |
[42:11] | Why did you let him go? | 为什么放他走 |
[42:15] | Legal loophole. 13th Amendment. | 宪法第十三修正案 |
[42:18] | Abraham Lincoln may have looked great in that hat, | 亚伯拉罕·林肯戴帽子确实很有型 |
[42:21] | but his labor policies… | 可他的劳工政策… |
[42:34] | House. | 豪斯 |