时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[00:37] | I’m not doing any more chemo. | 我不会再做化疗了 |
[00:46] | Good plan. | 好主意啊 |
[00:48] | You’ll be dead in five months. | 那你就等着五个月后去见上帝吧 |
[00:52] | We went for a cure. It didn’t work. | 我们进行了治疗 但是失败了 |
[00:56] | I’ve thought about this a lot. | 这事我最近想了很多 |
[00:58] | Five more months on this earth is reasonable. | 再多活五个月已经是种恩赐了 |
[01:01] | A year in the hospital in excruciating pain is… | 在医院待一年 忍受非人的痛苦 |
[01:07] | not. | 太残忍 |
[01:09] | With two weeks on, two weeks off of chemo, | 化疗两周 休息两周 如此治疗 |
[01:12] | you’ll have way more than a year, | 说不定能活上不止一年 |
[01:14] | maybe two or three. | 两三年都有可能 |
[01:16] | House. | 豪斯 |
[01:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:27] | I’m not gonna let you just die. | 我不会让你就这么死的 |
[02:20] | Hey. You know, management research | 那个 管理研究发现 |
[02:22] | shows that the best ideas come from casual contact. | 最好的主意通常来自于平常的接触 |
[02:26] | So… | 所以 |
[02:28] | One set of season tickets. | 季赛的套票 |
[02:30] | Got the seat next to you. | 我坐你旁边 |
[02:33] | First game is October 8th. | 第一场比赛是10月8日 |
[02:35] | That’s about one month after Wilson’s expiration date. | 那时威尔森过世差不多一个月了 |
[02:39] | This isn’t an unstructured collaboration. | 这可不是增进日常接触 |
[02:41] | You’re trying to be the new Wilson. | 你是想成为我生命中的新威尔森 |
[02:43] | I’m trying to show you | 我只是希望你知道 |
[02:44] | there are other people who care about you. | 还有很多其他人关心在乎你 |
[02:46] | Relax. | 放松 |
[02:48] | I’m probably not gonna fall apart. | 我不会心痛欲裂的 |
[02:55] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[02:56] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[02:58] | five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[03:00] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[03:01] | five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[03:04] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[03:06] | Put down the pom-poms. | 别管啦啦队了 |
[03:08] | Step away from the computer. | 别再盯着电脑了 |
[03:09] | 46-year-old oncologist refuses treatment. | 46岁的肿瘤学家拒绝接受治疗 |
[03:13] | Foreman already gave us a case. | 福曼已经给我们病例了 |
[03:15] | Wants us to keep things as normal as possible | 希望我们能将一切 |
[03:18] | for as long as possible. | 尽量维持正常 |
[03:20] | Wilson is dying. Chase is gone. | 威尔森快死了 奇斯离队了 |
[03:23] | How close to normal do you think we can come? | 你觉得我们能有多正常呢 |
[03:25] | 19-year-old cheerleader admitted | 19岁的啦啦队长 |
[03:26] | with massive nosebleed and dizziness. | 因大量流鼻血和眩晕入院 |
[03:29] | Wow. Cool. | 哇噻 真好 |
[03:32] | I just completely forgot that my best friend is dying. | 我全然不记得我的好朋友就要死了 |
[03:35] | Wait. That just reminded me. | 等等 这正好让我想起来 |
[03:37] | Head CT is clean. | 脑CT无异常 |
[03:38] | How can we turn Wilson from a terminal idiot | 我们怎样才能将癌症末期的傻瓜威尔森 |
[03:41] | into an interminable pain in the ass? | 变成健康而惹人厌的威尔森呢 |
[03:43] | Mini stroke could explain | 小中风可以解释 |
[03:45] | our patient’s neurosymptoms and his butterfingers. | 患者神经系统症状及手脚不利索症状 |
[03:48] | But not his bloody nose. | 但不能解释流鼻血 |
[03:49] | My best friend is trying to kill himself. | 我最好的朋友想要自杀 |
[03:52] | He just wants to die with a little dignity. | 他只是希望能够死得有点尊严 |
[03:54] | There’s no such thing. | 没有那回事 |
[03:58] | It’s not your choice, House. | 豪斯 这不是由你决定的 |
[04:00] | Your only choice here | 你唯一的选择是 |
[04:01] | is between acceptance and misery. | 选择接受还是将自己搞得一团糟 |
[04:07] | It’s a midline granuloma. Get your patient a PET scan. | 致命性中线肉芽肿 给病人做个PET扫描 |
[04:19] | No lesions along the optic track? | 未见沿视束病变 |
[04:21] | You already covered that. | 你已检查过此区域了 |
[04:23] | Maybe we should get someone else to take this case. | 或许我们该让其他人接管这个病例 |
[04:26] | Why? Because someone somewhere is dying? | 为什么 因为有人要死了吗 |
[04:31] | Oh, crap, turn off the mike! | 糟糕 把麦克风关掉 |
[04:33] | It is off. | 关着的 |
[04:35] | Not according to his brain. | 他的大脑可不是这么说的 |
[04:37] | His temporal lobe is completely lit up. | 整个颞叶都在发亮 |
[04:40] | Auditory portion. | 听觉中枢 |
[04:42] | He’s hearing something. | 他在幻听 |
[04:59] | Foreman’s trying to date me. | 福曼想要约我一起玩 |
[05:01] | I assume that’s because you called him. | 我想是你要求他这么做的吧 |
[05:03] | No, I… | 没有 我… |
[05:06] | Did you… | 你是不是 |
[05:06] | put something in my coffee? | 在我的咖啡里加料了 |
[05:09] | You know you can be there for me | 其实五个月后 你可以还活着 |
[05:11] | five months from now, | 陪在我身边 |
[05:13] | don’t be dead five months from now. | 而不是撒手人间 |
[05:30] | Hey, Wils– | 威尔… |
[05:34] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[05:35] | Just a little picker-downer. | 有点小状况而已 |
[05:37] | I assume this unwanted interruption | 我猜你们这么贸然来打扰 |
[05:39] | means you’re looking for me to discuss the latest development | 是希望我和你们一起讨论 |
[05:41] | in the case I don’t want to discuss. | 我不想讨论的病例的最新进展 |
[05:44] | Our patient is hearing voices. | 我们的病人有幻听 |
[05:45] | He denies it, but the PET scan says otherwise. | 病人否认 但PET扫描显示的确如此 |
[05:47] | He’s at the right age | 他正好处于 |
[05:48] | for the onset of schizophrenia. | 患精神分裂的年龄 |
[05:50] | Yeah. You really need me. | 这样啊 你们真是离不开我啊 |
[05:53] | Ultrasound his abdomen to check for schizophrenia. | 进行腹部超声检查确定是否患有精神分裂 |
[05:55] | We already ordered a psych evaluation, | 我们已经预约了心理评估 |
[05:57] | but drugs could also cause– | 但毒品也可能导致… |
[05:59] | Tox screen was clean. | 毒理检查没有问题 |
[06:00] | Ultrasound his dorm. | 去搜查他的寝室 |
[06:05] | Whoa, just… | 等等 |
[06:07] | You guys can’t just come busting in here | 你们不能没有搜查令 |
[06:09] | without a warrant. | 就闯进来 |
[06:10] | We’re not cops. We’re your roommate’s doctors. | 我们不是警察 只是你室友的医生 |
[06:16] | Any idea what flavor of drugs | 你知不知道是哪种毒品 |
[06:20] | would be making your roommate sick? | 让你室友生病的 |
[06:21] | Objection. | 反对 |
[06:22] | Entrapment. | 你这是诱导询问 |
[06:25] | I’m pre-law. | 我是念法学预科的 |
[06:28] | Derrick doesn’t party. | 德里克从不吸毒 |
[06:33] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[06:34] | Why would he have a picture of a little boy? | 他为什么会有一个小男孩的照片呢 |
[06:37] | Maybe it’s his nephew or something? | 可能是他侄子或什么亲戚吧 |
[06:39] | Hidden in his sock drawer? | 用得着藏在装袜子的抽屉里吗 |
[06:40] | Whoa! Creepy. | 怪大叔 |
[06:52] | We need to talk to Derrick about some medical matters. | 我们需要和德里克谈谈他的病 |
[06:53] | Well, she’s my girlfriend. She can be here for that. | 她是我女友 她可以知道 |
[07:00] | We found this… | 我们在你的宿舍里… |
[07:02] | in your dorm room. | 找到了这个 |
[07:04] | Who is that? | 这是谁啊 |
[07:07] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[07:09] | Then why was it hidden in a drawer? | 那为什么要藏在抽屉里 |
[07:14] | Derrick, what’s she talking about? | 德里克 她在说什么啊 |
[07:18] | It’s my brother Christopher. | 这是我弟弟克里斯多夫 |
[07:23] | You never told me you had a brother. | 你从没提起过你还有个弟弟啊 |
[07:24] | Well, he’s been dead almost ten years, so… | 他死了快有十年了 所以… |
[07:30] | Is that the voice you hear in your head? | 你脑袋里的幻听就是他的声音吗 |
[07:48] | And Lo, he is risen. | 终于 他醒了 |
[07:51] | So now my hair’s gonna fall out next week? | 下周我就要开始掉头发了吗 |
[07:54] | No. All I did was temporarily kill you. | 不会 我只是暂时杀死了你一下 |
[07:57] | How was it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[07:58] | What–I don’t– I wasn’t dead. | 什么 我又没死 |
[08:00] | I was unconscious. | 我只是失去意识了 |
[08:01] | No dreams, no thoughts. | 没有做梦 没有思想 |
[08:03] | You experienced nothing. | 什么都感觉不到 |
[08:06] | Now, imagine that without the waking up on the couch part. | 想象下这感觉 但是是一睡不醒的情况 |
[08:09] | Just nothing times infinity. | 永恒的虚无 |
[08:12] | You didn’t just prove death is nothing. | 你证明不了死亡就是虚无 |
[08:15] | You proved propofol is. | 你只能证明异丙酚有这作用 |
[08:20] | You’re saying the end is not the end? | 你的意思是死亡并不是一切的结束吗 |
[08:25] | I was expecting “Nothing is better than something lousy,” | 我还以为你会说”虚无总比煎熬强” |
[08:28] | but not “The angels are waiting for me.” | 而不是”天使在等我” |
[08:31] | I’m not having this conversation. | 我不跟你说了 |
[08:33] | Why? ‘Cause it doesn’t make sense? | 为什么 因为你的说法站不住脚吗 |
[08:35] | Because I’m not gonna change your mind, | 因为我无法改变你的想法 |
[08:37] | and I don’t care. | 而且我不在乎 |
[08:38] | More importantly, you’re not gonna change mine. | 更重要的是 你也不会改变我的想法 |
[08:40] | There is no heaven. There is no hell. | 这世上没有天堂 也没有地狱 |
[08:42] | Your soul is not gonna float out of your body | 你的灵魂不会飘离躯体 |
[08:44] | and join some great unifying energy force. | 变成什么宇宙永恒的能量 |
[08:48] | The fact that you’re dying is not gonna change that. | 你马上就会死的事实不会改变这一点 |
[08:49] | Please…just go. | 求你了 快走吧 |
[08:58] | House. | 豪斯 |
[09:01] | I have spent the last 20 years | 在过去的二十年里 |
[09:03] | holding the hands of people as they die. | 我经常得握着将死之人的手 |
[09:07] | When I watch that transformation… | 当我看着一个人慢慢死去时 |
[09:12] | I’m sorry, I… | 很抱歉 我… |
[09:15] | don’t believe that we’re just a bag of chemicals. | 认为人不只是一堆化学物质 |
[09:31] | So are we gonna talk about the patient | 我们是讨论一下病人 |
[09:33] | or wait for House? | 还是等等豪斯 |
[09:35] | Viral encephalitis. | 病毒性脑炎 |
[09:36] | It’s been going on for ten years. | 他幻听已经有十年了 |
[09:39] | I’m gonna go in there and invite him to participate. | 我要过去 请他过来一起讨论 |
[09:42] | I think he’d welcome the distraction. | 我想 分散他注意力一下也挺好 |
[09:47] | Come with me? | 和我一起去吗 |
[09:53] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[09:55] | When was the last time | 对于豪斯的私事 |
[09:56] | House listened to anything we said about anything personal? | 我们若是有建议 他什么时候听过了 |
[10:00] | Maybe you’ll feel better, | 这可能会让你好受些 |
[10:01] | but sometimes the truth is | 但其实有的时候 |
[10:04] | there’s nothing anyone can do. | 我们真的什么也做不了 |
[10:12] | Temporal lobe epilepsy. | 颞叶癫痫 |
[10:14] | Causes voices, dizziness. Trauma from seizure | 引起幻听 眩晕 抽搐所致的损伤 |
[10:16] | would explain the nose bleed. | 会引起鼻出血 |
[10:19] | You know about all of my siblings | 你认识我所有的兄弟姐妹 |
[10:21] | and cousins and aunts and uncles and– | 表兄妹 叔叔阿姨 还有… |
[10:23] | You’re overreacting. | 你反应过度了 |
[10:24] | Because you don’t trust me enough to tell me– | 因为你不够信任我 告诉我… |
[10:27] | Sorry. | 打扰了 |
[10:27] | It’s time to go down for your test. | 该去做检查了 |
[10:31] | If you wanna wait here, | 如果你想在这等的话 |
[10:32] | it’ll only take about an hour. | 大约只要一小时 |
[10:34] | No. She’s leaving. | 不了 她要走了 |
[10:37] | Derrick, come on. | 德里克 别这样 |
[10:38] | I mean, we should at least talk. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[10:40] | I’d rather you just leave. | 我还是希望你先走吧 |
[10:43] | And you don’t need to come back. | 而且你不用再回来了 |
[10:57] | Time. | 暂停一下 |
[10:58] | Any odd tastes or smells? | 有没有什么奇怪的味道或是气味 |
[11:00] | Nope. Feel fine. | 没有 感觉良好 |
[11:02] | Things look fine on my end too. | 我从那边看来也不错 |
[11:09] | So… | 那么… |
[11:11] | you won’t admit to your doctors | 你不肯向医生承认 |
[11:12] | that you’re hearing your brother’s voice, | 你幻听到你弟弟的声音 |
[11:14] | which is dangerous. | 这是很危险的 |
[11:16] | And now you lost your girlfriend over it, | 现在你因为这个失去了女友 |
[11:19] | which is stupid. | 这就有点蠢了 |
[11:21] | I assume there’s more to the story? | 我猜事情不是这么简单吧 |
[11:23] | That’s how I was raised. | 我就是这么长大的 |
[11:26] | Short story. | 真简洁啊 |
[11:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:29] | My boss is losing his best friend to cancer. | 我上司要失去患了癌症的挚友 |
[11:31] | And instead of talking about the pain, | 他却不愿面对事实 |
[11:34] | he’s pretending there is no pain | 只是装作自己没事 |
[11:36] | because everything can be fixed. | 因为他认为凡事都有解决之道 |
[11:44] | My father tried to deal with it. | 我父亲试图正面现实 |
[11:47] | Ironic that he’d drink himself into oblivion | 我弟弟是被醉酒的司机撞死的 |
[11:49] | after my brother was killed by a drunk driver. | 他自己却也成了酒鬼 真是讽刺 |
[11:56] | Do you need a tissue? | 需要纸巾吗 |
[12:02] | After dad left, | 爸爸离开之后 |
[12:04] | my mom moved us away. | 妈妈带我搬走了 |
[12:06] | She got rid of all the pictures of Christopher | 她丢掉了所有克里斯多夫的相片 |
[12:09] | and never mentioned him again. | 之后就再也没提起过他 |
[12:11] | It was like he never existed. | 就好像他从未存在过 |
[12:13] | And that worked for us. | 这法子还挺有效的 |
[12:15] | And yet, you kept one. | 但是 你还是留了一张 |
[12:18] | Uh, my right eye… | 我的右眼… |
[12:21] | I was seeing spots, | 刚刚只是出现黑点 |
[12:22] | but now I can’t see at all. | 但现在什么也看不见了 |
[12:23] | Is that from the test? | 是测试的原因吗 |
[12:25] | No. This is something else. | 不 是其他东西引起的 |
[12:28] | That hurts. | 好疼 |
[12:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:32] | How many fingers? | 几个手指 |
[12:33] | Two. Fuzzy ones, but two. | 两个 有点模糊 但还看得出 |
[12:35] | There’s a clot in the artery behind your eye. | 你眼球后面的血管里有血栓 |
[12:37] | I just broke it up. | 我刚刚把它清散了 |
[12:39] | Is that bad? | 很糟糕吗 |
[12:40] | Don’t know, | 不清楚 |
[12:41] | because I don’t know why it happened. | 因为我不知道为何会出现这种症状 |
[12:50] | Hey. Saved us a table. | 我给咱俩占了张桌子 |
[12:53] | There are no tables. | 显然这儿没有空桌 |
[12:54] | I recently hacked into your old files. | 最近我偷看了你那些旧档案 |
[12:58] | Found a six-year-old boy | 发现一个六岁男孩 |
[12:59] | with bilateral retinoblastoma. | 患有双侧视网膜母细胞瘤 |
[13:01] | Doctors wanted to take his eyes out | 其他医生准备在肿瘤 |
[13:02] | before the cancer spread to his brain, | 扩散至大脑前 将眼球摘除 |
[13:04] | And you fought them. | 但你强烈反对 |
[13:05] | Advocated for a new photon beam radiation. | 主张采用质子束放疗的新方法 |
[13:09] | Saved the kid’s vision. Probably saved his life. | 挽救了孩子的视力 还有他的生命 |
[13:12] | That was my first case at PPTH. | 那是我在这里的第一位患者 |
[13:15] | Mikey Kimble. | 迈奇·金布尔 |
[13:16] | It’s Michael now. | 现在大家都叫我迈克尔 |
[13:20] | Oh, yeah. This is our table. | 对了 这就是我们的座位 |
[13:25] | I… | 我… |
[13:27] | I mean… | 我说… |
[13:29] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[13:30] | I’m doing great. | 我过得很好 |
[13:32] | I’m graduating next month. | 下个月就毕业了 |
[13:34] | Already? | 这么快 |
[13:36] | Little Mikey? | 当年的小迈奇 |
[13:38] | And I got accepted to Princeton. | 我被普林斯顿录取了 |
[13:40] | And I’m planning on going to med school. | 我准备上医学院 |
[13:44] | He’s going to be a doctor, | 他将成为一名医生 |
[13:46] | instead of being dead. | 而不是早早升天 |
[13:50] | Dr. House | 豪斯医生 |
[13:51] | told me all about your situation. | 跟我说了你的情况 |
[13:55] | That’s why I came. | 所以我就来了 |
[13:57] | There’s just so much good that you can do, | 就算时间短暂 |
[13:59] | even in a small amount of time. | 你还是能造福很多人 |
[14:05] | I wonder… | 真想知道… |
[14:08] | Hey! | 各位 |
[14:09] | Is there anybody else here | 还有没有谁 |
[14:11] | who’s alive today because of Dr. James Wilson? | 是因为詹姆斯·威尔森医生才活到了今日 |
[14:34] | Gastric adenocarcinoma. | 胃腺癌 |
[14:37] | 15 years in remission. | 缓解期15年 |
[14:39] | Six grandchildren that I never would have met. | 没有你 我就见不到那六个孙儿孙女 |
[14:43] | Thank you, Dr. Wilson. | 谢谢你 威尔森医生 |
[14:46] | Squamous cell lung cancer. | 鳞状细胞肺癌 |
[14:47] | 12 years in remission. | 缓解期12年 |
[14:50] | I was able to walk my daughter down the aisle last May. | 去年5月 我陪着女儿步入婚姻的殿堂 |
[14:53] | Thank you, Dr. Wilson. | 谢谢你 威尔森医生 |
[15:05] | I did the math. | 我算了算 |
[15:07] | 74 children are alive today | 因为你 |
[15:10] | because of you. | 有74个孩子活在今天 |
[15:12] | 14 grandchildren. | 14个孙子孙女 |
[15:17] | Mikey Kimble started kindergarten | 迈奇·金布尔在规定入学年龄前 |
[15:19] | before the age cutoff. | 就上了幼儿园 |
[15:23] | He would have graduated high school last year. | 应该去年就从高中毕业了 |
[15:29] | I flunked a year. | 我留级了一年 |
[15:32] | Was anybody in this room | 你们这些人里 |
[15:34] | really a patient of mine? | 有谁真的是我的病人吗 |
[15:42] | They’re somewhere. | 不在这也活在别处 |
[15:44] | They’re giving you a standing “O” somewhere. | 在世界的某个角落向你致敬 |
[15:47] | They exist. You saved their lives. | 他们的确存在 你救了他们的命 |
[15:50] | That’s the more impressive — | 其实这样说来 更有意义 |
[15:52] | that they’re too busy to be here. | 他们生活太充实 所以没能来 |
[15:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:00] | A glowing letter of recommendation | 你刚在我的电脑上 |
[16:02] | you just wrote for me on my laptop. | 为我写的一封充满赞言的推荐信 |
[16:04] | I notice it’s lacking your signature at the bottom. | 我注意到上面缺少了你的签名 |
[16:06] | Don’t you think you’re being a bit premature | 你不觉得就现在认为豪斯会堕落 |
[16:08] | predicting House’s demise? | 有点太早了吗 |
[16:10] | Not demise. Just implosion. | 不是堕落 是自取灭亡 |
[16:13] | He’s going through a rough time, | 他正经历一个艰难时期 |
[16:15] | but so far, he’s been handling it. | 到目前为止 他算是在面对此事 |
[16:28] | House. | 豪斯 |
[16:32] | Your shoes are wet! | 你的鞋湿了 |
[16:33] | Glad to see your emotional turmoil | 真高兴看到你的情感问题 |
[16:35] | hasn’t dulled your powers of observation. | 还没抹杀你的观察力 |
[16:38] | I know you’re responsible. | 我知道是你干的 |
[16:40] | No, you don’t. ‘Cause I didn’t do it. | 不 你不知道 因为我什么也没做 |
[16:43] | Whatever it is. | 不管是什么事 |
[16:45] | But if I had shoved those season tickets | 如果我把你给的那些季票 |
[16:47] | down some toilets, | 扔进马桶 |
[16:48] | I would have done it because you asked me to. | 那也是因为你让我这么干的 |
[16:51] | You wanted to replace Wilson. | 你想要替代威尔森 |
[16:53] | I prank Wilson all the time. | 我一直捉弄他的 |
[16:55] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[17:19] | I got you three, but I drank them. | 我给你点了三瓶 不过都被我喝光了 |
[17:25] | You didn’t have to call me, | 你不必给我打电话 |
[17:26] | but I appreciate I made the list. | 但我很高兴你还能想到我 |
[17:29] | It wasn’t entirely unselfish. | 我是有私心的 |
[17:38] | I didn’t feel right | 我觉得和我的那些 |
[17:39] | approaching any of my terminal patients. | 晚期病人接触 不太好 |
[17:42] | But… | 但是 |
[17:49] | What is it like? | 我想知道那是什么感觉 |
[17:53] | Does it ever stop being surreal? | 会一直感觉如此现实吗 |
[17:58] | It’ll stop in about… | 针对你的病情 |
[18:01] | five or six months, give or take, in your case. | 五至六个月的时候 就超脱了 |
[18:07] | You know what happened to me today? | 你知道今天发生什么事了吗 |
[18:09] | One of my patients suddenly started crying. | 我的一个病人突然哭了起来 |
[18:13] | It can’t be your first. | 不会是第一次遇到这情况吧 |
[18:15] | The first one who was crying for me. | 是第一个为我哭泣的 |
[18:22] | It’s the human response. | 这是人之常情 |
[18:23] | It’s either overly saccharine, | 要么过分谄媚 |
[18:25] | because giving sympathy makes them feel better, | 因为对你同情让他们感觉很好 |
[18:28] | or they ignore you, | 要么就忽略你 |
[18:29] | because hiding from mortality makes them feel better. | 因为逃避生老病死 让他们安心 |
[18:33] | Why can’t they just say something | 他们为什么就不能说些 |
[18:34] | that makes me feel better? | 让我感觉好点的话呢 |
[18:36] | Like what, exactly? | 比如说 |
[18:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:49] | You’d be doing what, two weeks on, two weeks off? | 你现在是两周化疗 两周休息吗 |
[18:53] | So maybe do your first round, see how it goes. | 先做一轮看看 |
[18:55] | Maybe not as horrible as you fear. | 可能没你想的那么糟 |
[18:58] | Then do the second round, enjoy your two weeks off, | 然后再做第二轮 好好休息两周 |
[19:00] | And revisit the decision. | 再看看如何 |
[19:03] | Rinse, repeat. | 如此反复 |
[19:09] | I just can’t envision spending my remaining time | 我就是无法想象自己 |
[19:12] | in a chemo suite in Princeton. | 在化疗病房中度过余生 |
[19:18] | I want to | 我想要 |
[19:20] | enjoy myself with family and friends. | 和我的家人朋友们在一起 |
[19:25] | Friends or friend? | 是朋友们还是朋友 |
[19:30] | Hi, this is Greg House. Again. | 你好 我是格雷戈·豪斯 |
[19:33] | Third message, hopefully indicating | 这是第三条留言了 希望 |
[19:34] | how much I want you to call me back. | 你能知道我多期盼你回电 |
[19:37] | I’d say that your son is dying to increase the urgency, | 我还想说你儿子快挂了 来加加急 |
[19:40] | but you probably already know that. | 不过你可能早知道了 |
[19:43] | The fake people who care | 让人假装 |
[19:44] | that Wilson stays alive didn’t work, | 关心威尔森健康那招 没有用 |
[19:46] | so I need the real people who care about him | 所以我要找些真心关心他的人 |
[19:48] | to tell him what an idiot he’s being. | 告诉他 他这么做太傻了 |
[19:50] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[19:51] | I just got paged to go to the bathroom. | 我收到传呼要去厕所 |
[19:53] | I don’t know where the rest of you are going. | 你们去哪儿我不知道 |
[19:55] | Some of our patient’s symptoms might be physiological, | 病人的一些症状可能是生理性的 |
[19:58] | and some might be psychological. | 有些可能是心理性的 |
[20:00] | You think being forced to bury painful memories | 你认为被迫忘记那些痛苦回忆 |
[20:02] | is making symptoms worse? | 会让症状恶化 |
[20:03] | Grief avoidance can lead to all sorts of anxiety disorders, | 刻意回避悲伤可能导致各种焦虑症 |
[20:06] | which can manifest into physical illness. | 并可能通过生理疾病的形式出现 |
[20:10] | Let’s assume…that all his symptoms are real symptoms. | 假设 这些症状都是实打实的 |
[20:15] | So we’re going to avoid grief avoidance? | 我们就不考虑痛苦回避论了 |
[20:18] | Studies after september 11th showed | 911之后有研究表明 |
[20:19] | that repression was actually better for coping | 比起沉浸在痛苦中 |
[20:22] | than dwelling in misery. | 强忍痛苦更有帮助 |
[20:23] | What about polycythemia vera? | 真性红细胞增多症呢 |
[20:24] | RBCs are slightly elevated, but not that much. | 红细胞轻微升高 但不严重 |
[20:27] | Hodgkin’s lymphoma? | 霍奇金淋巴瘤 |
[20:28] | Would have showed up in the PET scan. | PET扫描能显示出来 |
[20:30] | What if your guy got hurt at practice? | 病人如果是在训练时受伤的呢 |
[20:33] | And, like everything else, just didn’t tell anyone. | 就像其他事情一样 他对此也守口如瓶 |
[20:35] | Could have set off DIC, would explain everything. | 可能引发弥漫性血管内凝血 可解释一切 |
[20:38] | I thought you had to go to the bathroom. | 你不是要去厕所吗 |
[20:40] | I didn’t say I had to go in. | 又没说要进去 |
[20:43] | Need some more mops in here! | 这里还需要拖把 |
[20:50] | What exactly are you looking for? | 你到底在找什么 |
[20:52] | Blood. If your spinal fluid is yellow instead of clear, | 血液 若你的脊髓液是黄色而非透明的 |
[20:56] | it means you’ve had a subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 意味着你蛛网膜下腔出血 |
[21:01] | What does your brother say to you? | 你弟弟都对你说些什么 |
[21:04] | Does he tell you you’re gonna be okay? | 他和你说你会没事吗 |
[21:08] | Doesn’t really work like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[21:10] | I think you hear your brother’s voice for a reason. | 我觉得你能听见你弟弟的声音是有原因的 |
[21:14] | Thought you guys said that I hear things | 你们不是说因为我病了 |
[21:15] | – because I’m sick. – Yes. | -才会幻听的 -是的 |
[21:17] | But that doesn’t explain | 但是这并不能解释 |
[21:18] | why you don’t hear a different voice. | 为什么你只听到你弟弟的声音 |
[21:20] | I think your mom didn’t let you | 我认为 你妈妈没有 |
[21:22] | deal with the grief of losing your brother properly. | 好好地引导你走出失去弟弟的痛苦 |
[21:26] | There are people here | 医院里面 |
[21:27] | who could help you with that. | 有人能帮你 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | The opening pressure’s way too high. | 你的脊髓液压很高 |
[22:03] | The prodigal daughter returns. | 浪女回归咯 |
[22:07] | You taking me up on my offer to off you? | 你还是决定让我来送你一程吗 |
[22:09] | Think I’ve still got some leftover propofol. | 我想我还有留了些异丙酚 |
[22:12] | Spoke to Wilson. | 我和威尔森聊过了 |
[22:15] | He’s angry because I want him to live longer. | 他很生气 因为我想让他活得久些 |
[22:18] | Who wouldn’t be? | 换成谁都会生气的吧 |
[22:19] | Friends respect each other’s decisions, | 朋友就是要尊重彼此的决定 |
[22:22] | even if they don’t agree with them. | 哪怕这决定他们并不赞同 |
[22:23] | It’s called loyalty. | 这就叫忠诚 |
[22:24] | Loyalty is a tool | 忠诚只是一个工具 |
[22:26] | to get people to do things they don’t wanna do. | 让人们去做自己不乐意做的事 |
[22:29] | But you do want to. | 可这是你想做的 |
[22:33] | You may have rationalized it a hundred different ways. | 你可能有自己不同的解释 |
[22:36] | But the fact is, you fired me so that I’d be forced | 但事实是 你开除我就是为给我个机会 |
[22:39] | to spend the rest of my life | 让我在剩下的生命里 |
[22:40] | doing exactly what I wanted to do. | 能随心所欲地生活 |
[22:44] | It was probably the most… | 这大概是 |
[22:47] | selfless thing anyone has ever done for me. | 我经历过的最无私的行为了 |
[22:52] | And you don’t even like me that much. | 说起来你都算不上很喜欢我 |
[23:07] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[23:17] | I have been a disloyal… | 我一直是个不忠的 |
[23:22] | disrespectful jerk. | 无礼的混蛋 |
[23:25] | I should have listened to what you wanted. | 我应该听从你的想法 |
[23:28] | I’m still not letting my parents return your call. | 我还是没让我父母回你电话 |
[23:30] | I made a reservation for two at Carmine’s. | 我在卡迈恩餐厅订了位 |
[23:33] | Tonight. 8:00. | 今晚 八点 |
[23:36] | No more tricks. No more manipulations. | 我不会再给你下药再摆布你了 |
[23:39] | Said Machiavelli. | 马基雅弗利如是说 |
[23:41] | Just… | 就只是 |
[23:44] | two friends enjoying the time they have left. | 两个好朋友欢度他们所剩不多的时光 |
[23:47] | Please, don’t– | 请不要 |
[23:48] | I’m not. I promise. | 我保证不会了 |
[23:53] | Just dinner? | 只是吃顿晚饭吗 |
[23:55] | That depends on how much you have to drink. | 那得看你到时候得喝多少 |
[24:00] | That sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[24:11] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[24:12] | I came as soon as I got your message. | 我一收到你们的留言就赶来了 |
[24:14] | – Is he gonna be okay? – We’re hoping it’s just | -他还好吗 -我们希望 |
[24:16] | excess fluid on his brain from an extreme migraine, | 只是严重偏头疼导致的脑脊液过多 |
[24:19] | which isn’t good, but it’s treatable. | 虽然严重 但可以治愈 |
[24:22] | He’s scheduled to get an MRI | 等这些药物一起作用 |
[24:23] | as soon as these meds start taking effect. | 我们就安排他去做磁共振 |
[24:31] | We found that picture in his dorm room. | 我们在他的宿舍里找到的那张照片 |
[24:35] | I’m not sure what Derrick’s told you, but… | 我不知道德里克怎么跟你说的 |
[24:40] | he’s been hearing Christopher’s voice for the last ten years. | 但他过去十年一直能听到克里斯多夫的声音 |
[24:44] | And it’s possible that repressing | 事实上 有可能是因为 |
[24:46] | all that grief he’s felt | 德里克想要压抑心里的悲痛 |
[24:48] | is actually causing some of Derrick’s symptoms. | 才引发了这一系列症状 |
[24:53] | I don’t even know if this voice in my head | 我甚至不知道我听到的声音 |
[24:55] | is something I invented | 是我自己编的 |
[24:56] | or if it’s what Christopher was really like. | 还是真的是克里斯多夫的声音 |
[24:59] | With no photos, no video… | 没有照片和视频 |
[25:03] | My memories… | 我的记忆… |
[25:06] | I really don’t have any anymore. | 我真的都记不得了 |
[25:11] | Maybe you could just… | 你能不能 |
[25:16] | tell me a little bit about him? | 跟我讲讲他的故事 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry. It was a long drive in. | 对不起 我开了很久的车赶来 |
[25:26] | I’m gonna go get a coffee. | 我要去喝杯咖啡 |
[25:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:39] | 97 years old, | 97岁了 |
[25:40] | and you told her she was pregnant. | 你竟然告诉她她怀孕了 |
[25:44] | Well, it cured her hiccups. | 可这确实治好了她的打嗝 |
[25:47] | I didn’t expect her to cry for quite so long. | 我没想到她会哭那么久 |
[25:52] | Now, I know that the tiramisu is great here, | 我知道这里的提拉米苏很棒 |
[25:55] | but I actually ordered off-menu. | 但我点了些菜单上没有的 |
[26:07] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[26:08] | I told you you didn’t hang the bear bag high enough. | 我说了你应该把食品袋挂得再高点 |
[26:11] | It was a smart bear. | 是那熊太聪明了 |
[26:13] | I’m almost certain he untied my knots. | 我几乎敢肯定它解开了那扣 |
[26:15] | Well, he wasn’t that smart. He left the Oreos behind. | 它才没那么聪明 奥利奥它一包都没拿走 |
[26:17] | You hiked for 32 miles | 后来五十多公里徒步 |
[26:20] | eating nothing but creamy filling. | 你只吃奶油夹心 |
[26:23] | The black stuff is overrated. | 那黑饼干其实没什么好的 |
[26:27] | To climbing the hill. | 敬那次登山 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:38] | If I did decide to… | 如果我决定 |
[26:41] | stick around a little longer– | 要再逗留会儿 |
[26:42] | Don’t do that to me, Wilson. | 别这么对我 威尔森 |
[26:44] | No, I’m not, I’m just– | 不 我只是 |
[26:47] | I do feel pretty good and I… | 我确实感觉不错 |
[26:50] | maybe I should try it | 或许我应该试试化疗 |
[26:53] | for a little while. | 再坚持一会儿 |
[26:56] | Well, I… | 好吧 |
[26:58] | I think that’s reasonable. | 这决定很合理 |
[27:11] | Are you c-conning me? | 你是在哄骗我吗 |
[27:17] | You’re conning me. | 你就是在哄骗我 |
[27:19] | Wha– | 什么 |
[27:20] | Just because you folded, | 你改变主意 |
[27:22] | that means it must be some evil plan? | 就一定意味着我搞了鬼把戏吗 |
[27:24] | Well, that’s usually how it works with you. | 你通常都是这么干的 |
[27:28] | You drown me in nostalgia | 你让我沉浸在过去的回忆里 |
[27:29] | So I’ll think about our friendship | 这样我就会考虑我们的友谊 |
[27:31] | and feel some kind of loyalty and agree to more chemo! | 想要对你负责 然后就会继续做化疗 |
[27:34] | That was real nostalgia. | 那些回忆都是真的 |
[27:35] | It was real emotions, a real decision. | 你的情感是真的 决定也是真的 |
[27:37] | A decision that I just made for you! | 这决定是为你做的 |
[27:47] | I need you, okay? | 我需要你 |
[27:51] | I want you to be around as long as possible. | 我希望你能一直在我身边 越久越好 |
[27:55] | ’cause I don’t know what I’m gonna do without you. | 因为我不知道没有你要怎么办 |
[27:57] | No. No. | 不不 |
[27:59] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[28:00] | I don’t owe you anything. | 我什么都不欠你 |
[28:03] | Our entire relationship has been about you. | 我们的交情一直都是围绕着你转 |
[28:06] | My dying is about me. | 我是死是活与你无关 |
[28:59] | Look at you. You don’t wanna die. | 看看你 你不想死 |
[29:01] | Of course, I don’t wanna die! | 我当然不想死 |
[29:03] | Well, then fight. | 那就抗争啊 |
[29:04] | I did! I tried. | 我做了 我试过了 |
[29:06] | One time. | 一次而已 |
[29:07] | House, get out of my car. | 豪斯 你给我下车去 |
[29:09] | You don’t have to just accept this. | 你不一定要接受这个事实 |
[29:10] | Yes, I do have to accept this. | 不 我确实需要接受这个事实 |
[29:12] | I have five months to live, | 我只有五个月可活 |
[29:14] | and you’re making me go through this alone! | 而你要让我独自度过 |
[29:22] | I’m pissed because I’m dying, and it’s not fair. | 我生气是因为我要死了 这不公平 |
[29:27] | And I need… | 而我需要… |
[29:30] | I need a friend. | 我需要一个朋友 |
[29:32] | I need to know that you’re there. | 我需要知道你会陪着我 |
[29:34] | I need– | 我需要 |
[29:38] | I need you to tell me that my life… | 我需要你告诉我我的人生… |
[29:41] | was worthwhile, and I… | 是有价值的 我… |
[29:45] | I need you to tell me that you love me. | 需要你告诉我你爱我 |
[29:59] | No. | 不 |
[30:01] | I’m not gonna tell you that unless you fight. | 我不会说的 除非你抗争下去 |
[30:18] | Blood vessels are nonreactive. | 血管没有一点反应 |
[30:20] | It’s not a migraine. | 这不是偏头痛 |
[30:22] | I’m not feeling so great. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[30:23] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[30:25] | Finishing up. | 这就完 |
[30:33] | Thank you, Dr. Adams. | 谢谢 亚当斯医生 |
[30:39] | It looks like the ceiling might… | 看上去天花板要… |
[31:22] | What are you doing back here? | 你回来干什么 |
[31:23] | We got a case. | 我们有个病例 |
[31:25] | Assume the status is: patient’s getting worse. | 看样子病人病情加重 |
[31:27] | You guys are confused. | 而你们困惑不解 |
[31:29] | You think actually showing up for work | 你真的认为跑来工作 |
[31:31] | is enough to make up for ruining an MRI, | 就能弥补你毁坏磁共振机 |
[31:34] | endangering the patient, | 把病人至于危险境地 |
[31:35] | injuring us? | 害我们受伤的后果吗 |
[31:36] | I got an airtight alibi that I’m working on. | 我有确凿的证人证明我在继续工作 |
[31:39] | This isn’t about the damage. | 这和破坏没有关系 |
[31:40] | You’re back because something’s going on with Wilson. | 你回来是因为威尔森那边发生了什么事 |
[31:42] | I’m done with Wilson. | 我和威尔森结束了 |
[31:43] | What does that mean, you’re done with Wilson? | 什么意思 什么叫你和威尔森结束了 |
[31:45] | If he’s not dead, you’re not done with Wilson. | 只要他没有死 你们就不会结束 |
[31:47] | You suddenly think you’re gonna make a difference? | 你突然觉得能改变他的想法了吗 |
[31:49] | You can’t just abandon him. | 你不能就这么抛弃他 |
[31:51] | It’s in his hands now. | 现在一切由他自己决定 |
[31:52] | Get any good pictures before the MRI drowned? | 机器被淹前获得清晰的图片了吗 |
[31:55] | Enough to know it wasn’t a migraine. | 至少可以确定不是偏头痛了 |
[31:57] | And the patient mistook me for Adams. | 病人错把我认成亚当斯了 |
[32:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[32:17] | So what do you think’s gonna happen | 你觉得如果 |
[32:18] | when I stick a needle into his eardrum? | 我往他的鼓膜里扎一针会发生什么 |
[32:20] | You quizzing us? | 你在考我们吗 |
[32:21] | Oh, this is a good quiz. | 这是个好题目 |
[32:23] | – He’ll scream in pain. – Don’t listen to her. | -他会疼的大叫的 -别听她的 |
[32:25] | Very small needle, very steady hand. | 针头很小 我的手也很稳 |
[32:28] | Now, when I pull back on the plunger, | 现在 我往外拔气塞时 |
[32:31] | what do you think’s gonna come out? | 你们觉得会抽出什么 |
[32:32] | Air. | 空气 |
[32:39] | Boy, that air sure is red. | 伙计 那空气肯定是红色的 |
[32:42] | Persistent stapedial artery. | 永存镫骨动脉 |
[32:44] | It should disappear in the embryonic stage, | 应该在胚胎时期就消失了的 |
[32:46] | but just like his dead brother, | 就像他那死去的弟弟一样 |
[32:48] | he really can’t let go. | 他就是放不下 |
[32:49] | An artery’s been pressing against | 一条动脉压迫了 |
[32:51] | the temporal lobe of his brain, right above the ear canal. | 他的大脑颞叶 就在耳道上面 |
[32:53] | It explains the voices, the dizziness, everything. | 解释了幻听 晕眩 一切症状 |
[32:56] | Now you guys can explain how we’re gonna make him better. | 现在你们知道怎么治好他了 |
[33:05] | Will my brother’s voice go away? | 我弟弟的声音也会消失吗 |
[33:14] | You’re being an ass. | 你这么做太浑了 |
[33:16] | I just cured a patient. How ’bout you? | 我刚治好了个病人 你干什么了 |
[33:18] | You can’t just give up on Wilson. | 你不能就这么放弃威尔森 |
[33:20] | You know he needs you. | 你知道他需要你 |
[33:22] | You know he’s making an impossible choice. | 你知道他在做两难的选择 |
[33:24] | He just doesn’t want to live in pain. | 他只是不想生活在痛苦里 |
[33:25] | Life is pain! | 人生就是痛苦 |
[33:27] | I wake up every morning, I’m in pain. | 每天早上醒来 我就在痛苦之中 |
[33:28] | I go to work in pain. | 我带着痛苦去工作 |
[33:30] | You know how many times I wanted to just give up? | 你知道有多少次我想就这么放弃 |
[33:32] | How many times I thought about ending it? | 多少次我想过就这么结束 |
[34:00] | You here to yell at me or give me hockey tickets? | 你在这是想冲我大喊大叫还是要送我冰球票 |
[34:04] | Had to delay the surgery | 我们不得不推迟手术 |
[34:05] | because our patient drank ammonia from the janitor’s cart. | 因为病人喝了看护车中的氨水 |
[34:09] | I guess… | 我猜… |
[34:10] | he didn’t want to live without his brother’s voice. | 他不想在没有弟弟声音的情况下活下去 |
[34:17] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[34:27] | You can’t wait to die? | 迫不及待想死是吗 |
[34:28] | Here, let me help you. | 来 我帮帮你 |
[34:30] | Hey! House! | 豪斯 |
[34:32] | House! | 豪斯 |
[34:33] | See? You wanna live! | 看到了吗 你想活下去 |
[34:35] | He did something stupid. | 他只是做了傻事 |
[34:36] | He’s not gonna do it again. | 他不会再这么做了 |
[34:37] | You’re resisting me because it’s our human responsibility | 你反抗我是因为存活下去 |
[34:40] | to stay alive! | 是我们人类的责任 |
[34:41] | You made your point, House! | 你表明了你的观点 豪斯 |
[34:42] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:56] | You’ve spent your whole life looking for the truth. | 你的一生都在寻找真相 |
[34:59] | But sometimes the truth just sucks. | 但有时真相就是如此悲剧 |
[35:08] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[35:11] | I’m gonna be leaving, uh, | 我要比之前说好的 |
[35:14] | quite a bit earlier than we had talked about. | 提前一些离开 |
[35:18] | The… next day or two. | 大概…明后天 |
[35:22] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[35:24] | Something between you and House? | 你和豪斯闹矛盾了吗 |
[35:30] | He’s not my child. | 他不是我的孩子 |
[35:32] | I cannot be responsible for the happiness of Gregory House. | 我不可能为格里高里·豪斯的幸福负责 |
[35:40] | Well, uh… I’ll get these to Frankel. | 我会把这些给弗兰克尔 |
[35:43] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:46] | You are responsible. | 你得为他负责 |
[35:52] | The past 20 years you’ve had three wives, | 过去20年中 你有过三任妻子 |
[35:58] | hundreds of colleagues, thousands of patients. | 数百位同事 几千名病人 |
[36:03] | But you’ve kept that one best friend. | 却只有一个至交好友 |
[36:07] | He wants me to suffer a misery that I don’t want to go through. | 他要我经历我不愿承受的痛苦 |
[36:16] | Chemo won’t make your life any better. | 化疗不能让你的生活好起来 |
[36:18] | But caring will. | 但是关怀能够 |
[36:21] | Enduring pain to do some good for someone you care about… | 为关心的人忍受痛苦 |
[36:25] | Isn’t that what life is? | 不正是生命的意义吗 |
[37:41] | Mom? | 妈 |
[37:45] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[37:47] | That picture of Christopher that I had on the stand. | 我放在柜子上的克里斯多夫的照片 |
[37:52] | Did you take it? | 是你拿走了吗 |
[37:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:58] | Did you throw it out? | 你丢掉了吗 |
[38:04] | If I agree to get the surgery, | 如果我同意做手术 |
[38:06] | can you bring that picture back? | 你能把照片拿回来吗 |
[38:43] | – Not home. – House. | -不在 -豪斯 |
[38:51] | I’m ready to start the next round of chemo. | 我准备好接受下一轮化疗了 |
[38:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:57] | Because you need me | 因为你需要我 |
[39:00] | and… | 而且 |
[39:02] | I don’t think that’s a bad thing anymore. | 我觉得化疗没那么糟糕了 |
[39:08] | No. | 不 |
[39:11] | You’re the only one I listen to. | 我只听你一个人的话 |
[39:14] | The last couple of days, I didn’t, | 最近两天我没听你的 |
[39:16] | and I almost killed my patient. | 结果差点杀了自己的病人 |
[39:18] | So I think it’s time for me to accept that… | 所以我想我应该接受这个事实 |
[39:23] | you’re just smarter than I am. | 你比我要聪明 |
[39:29] | Are you really okay that there’s only five months left? | 你能接受我只有5个月时间吗 |
[39:33] | No. | 不能 |
[39:37] | But it’s better than nothing. | 可是总比没有要好 |
[39:45] | How do we start? | 从哪里开始 |
[39:49] | I’m not gonna say “I love you.” | 我是不会说”我爱你”的 |
[39:52] | Thank God. You got any Oreos? | 感谢上帝 有奥利奥吗 |
[40:12] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[40:18] | The surgery worked. | 手术起作用了 |
[40:21] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[40:24] | ’cause Christopher’s gone. | 因为克里斯多夫走了 |
[41:31] | And this is the peak. Almost 8,000 feet. | 这是主峰 将近8000英尺 |
[41:34] | You do realize that my leg situation has deteriorated a little | 我的腿可比上次徒步旅行时差了 |
[41:39] | since the last time we went hiking. | 你是知道的吧 |
[41:40] | Just add another day. | 那就多花一天时间 |
[41:46] | This is Matt Johnson, the hospital lawyer. | 这位是马特·约翰逊 医院的律师 |
[41:53] | Yes. I have decided | 是的 我决定 |
[41:55] | not to proceed with the sexual harassment case. | 放弃关于性骚扰的上诉 |
[41:57] | Are these yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[42:01] | The plumber retrieved them | 水管工从医院 |
[42:02] | from the hospital outflow pipe. | 下水管道中找到的 |
[42:04] | They caused a sewage backup that ruined the MRI, | 球票导致污水外溢 毁掉了磁共振机 |
[42:07] | and they have your name on them. | 上面还有你的名字 |
[42:09] | Gregory Danger House. | 格里高里·危险·豪斯 |
[42:11] | It’s… a very common name. | 很常见的名字嘛 |
[42:13] | These apparently have your fingerprints on them also. | 上面显然还有你的指纹 |
[42:19] | Okay. Why don’t you tell me | 好吧 不如你直接说 |
[42:20] | how many hours of picking up trash you want me to do. | 我要捡多久垃圾 |
[42:23] | House… I tried to keep this internal. | 豪斯 我本想内部处理 |
[42:27] | The fire department handed the tickets to the police | 消防局把球票交给了警局 |
[42:31] | who contacted your parole officer. | 警察联系了你的假释官 |
[42:33] | It’s felony vandalism. | 严重蓄意破坏公物 |
[42:35] | He’s gonna revoke your parole. | 他要撤销你的假释 |
[42:38] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[42:39] | You have to report to Mercer County Jail on Monday | 你周一必须去默瑟郡监狱报到 |
[42:41] | to serve out the rest of your sentence. | 服完余下的刑期 |
[42:50] | And that’s… that’s how long? | 那…要多久 |
[42:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:56] | How long? | 多久 |
[43:04] | Six months. | 六个月 |