时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | How I Met Your Mother Season 01 Episode 06 | |
[00:13] | Now, as you know, aunt robin is a big fan of halloween | 你们知道 Robin阿姨是个万圣节迷 |
[00:15] | always dressing up in crazy costumes | 每次都装扮的很疯狂 |
[00:18] | but she wasn’t always that way. | 但是她以前并不是那样 |
[00:20] | Back in 2005,she thought she was too cool for halloween, | 回溯到2005年 她认为万圣节太幼稚了 |
[00:23] | unlike aunt lily. | 不象Lily阿姨 |
[00:25] | Guess what came in the mail today? | 猜今天有什么东西寄过来了? |
[00:27] | Our costumes? | 我们的服装吗? |
[00:28] | -Do they rule? -They rule. | -够劲爆吗? -够劲爆 |
[00:30] | And yours is 100% wool,so you won’t get hypothermia like last year. | 你的是100%羊毛的 这次不会象去年那样体温过高了 |
[00:34] | Tarzan nipples blue. | 泰山的蓝乳头 |
[00:37] | You know what I love about halloween? | 你们知道我最喜欢 万圣节的什么吗? |
[00:39] | It’s the one night of the year chicks use to unleash their inner ho-bag. | 这是个女人们释放内心欲望的夜晚 |
[00:43] | If a girl dresses up as a witch,she’s a slutty witch. | 如果一个女生装扮成女巫 那么她就是个放浪的女巫 |
[00:46] | If she’s a cat,she’s a slutty cat. | 如果她装扮成一只猫 她就是一只放浪的猫 |
[00:48] | If she’s a nurse… | 如果她装扮成护士… |
[00:49] | w,we get it. | 我们知道了 |
[00:52] | …She’s a slutty nurse. | … 她就是个放浪的护士 |
[00:54] | Robin,what are you doing for halloween? | Robin, 万圣节你打算干嘛? |
[00:55] | Oh,I don’t know. | 噢, 我也不知道 |
[00:57] | Probably hanging out with mike,this guy’ve been seeing. | 可能跟Mike一起过 这家伙和我在约会 |
[00:59] | Mike? There’s a mike? You have a boyfriend and you haven’t told us? | Mike? 有个Mike吗? 你有男朋友了 而你却没告诉我们? |
[01:03] | No,I mean,he’s not my boyfriend. He’s just this guy I’ve been seeing for a couple of weeks. | 不, 我是说, 他不是我男朋友 只是这几周和我约会的家伙 |
[01:07] | -Boyfriend! -So why haven’t we met him? | – 男朋友! – 那为什么我们没见过他? |
[01:11] | We’re not really ready to go public yet. | 我们还没准备好公开 |
[01:13] | Married. | 结婚啦 |
[01:15] | How about we go on a halloween double date? | 万圣节我们来个4人约会怎么样? |
[01:17] | I don’t know,we were kind of thinking about staying at home and dressing up as naked people. | 我不知道, 我们在考虑 是不是呆在家装扮成裸体人 |
[01:23] | Come on,robin,trot out your new fella. | 拜托, Robin, 炫耀下你的新男友 |
[01:25] | Let us judge and evaluate him behind your back. It’ll be fun. | 让我们有机会在你背后 评论他 这很好玩 |
[01:29] | Hey,ted,you’ll never guess what happened. | 嘿, Ted, 你肯定猜不到发生什么了 |
[01:31] | -Your costumes came? Our cost… | – 你们的服装寄过来了? – 我们的服… |
[01:32] | -yes. That is why we’re best friends. | 是啊 这就是为什么 我们是最好的朋友 |
[01:35] | -Hey,ted,what are you doing for halloween? -Well… | – 嘿, Ted, 万圣节打算怎么过? – 嗯… |
[01:38] | what? | 怎么? |
[01:39] | Every halloween,ted waits for the slutty pumpkin. | 每次万圣节, Ted都 在等那个放浪的南瓜 |
[01:42] | That’s right. | 正确 |
[01:42] | What’s the “slutty pumpkin”? | “放浪的南瓜”是什么东西? |
[01:44] | You mean who is the slutty pumpkin. It was four years ago… | 你应该说谁是放浪的南瓜 那是4年前… |
[01:48] | I was at this halloween party up on the roof of our building. | 就在我们楼顶的万圣节派对上 |
[01:50] | I’m about to call it an early night when out of nowhere appeared this girl in the sexiest pumpkin costume. | 在傍晚的时候不知从哪里 这个穿着性感南瓜装的女孩出现了 |
[01:57] | Wait,how can a pumpkin costume be sexy? | 等等, 南瓜装怎么个性感法? |
[01:59] | It was carved in strategic places. | 关键性的部位都挖空了 |
[02:02] | So,uh,we’re at the bar,and I see her mix kahlua. | 后来, 呃, 我们去了吧台 我见识到了她的混合咖啡酒 |
[02:06] | A cocktail she invented herself. | 她自己发明调制的鸡尾酒 |
[02:08] | And she called it… “the tootsie roll…” | 她把它叫做… “巧克力糖” |
[02:10] | Because it tastes like an alcoholic tootsie roll. | 因为它尝起来象 酒味儿十足的巧克力糖 |
[02:13] | Hey! Can I please tell the story? | 嘿! 我能自己讲这个吗? |
[02:15] | So we had this instant connection. | 我们间来了点感觉 |
[02:16] | She gave me her number,but then… | 她给了我电话, 但是后来… |
[02:18] | Something went terribly wrong. | 发生了件很恐怖的事情 |
[02:20] | Guys! | 伙计们! |
[02:22] | Then something went terribly wrong. | 发生了件很恐怖的事情 |
[02:24] | Happy halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[02:27] | Sonny,where’s cher? | Sonny, Cher在哪儿? |
[02:28] | – Cher? -Cher? -Right here,babe. | – 来啦, 宝贝 |
[02:33] | I just met the perfect woman. | 我刚碰见了个完美的女人 |
[02:35] | She’s funny,she’s beautiful,she loves star wars. | 她很风趣, 很漂亮,喜欢看星球大战 |
[02:38] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,what’s her take on ewoks? | 哇, 哇, 她对伊娃族的看法呢? |
[02:40] | -Loves ’em. -Oh,good. | – 很喜欢 – 噢, 太好了 |
[02:41] | I don’t know why people are so cynical about ewoks. The rebellion would have failed without the ewoks. | 我不明白为什么人们这么讨厌伊娃族 如果没有伊娃族反叛者就会输掉 |
[02:46] | And get this: She’s a marine biologist. She spent a year in antarctica studying penguins. | 还有: 她是海洋生物学家 她花了一年在南极研究企鹅 |
[02:50] | Oh,penguins are cool. Kind of like black and white ewoks. | 噢, 企鹅真酷 就象黑白的伊娃族 |
[02:52] | I approve. | 我同意 |
[02:54] | Hey,where’s my,uh,kit-kat? I put it right here on this table. | 嘿, 我的, 呃, 巧克力糖在哪? 我就放在这桌上了 |
[02:56] | I don’t know,but we’ve plenty of chocolate here. | 我不知道 但这里有很多巧克力 |
[02:58] | No,no,you don’t understand. I need that kit-kat | 不, 不, 你不明白 我需要那个巧克力糖 |
[03:01] | she wrote her number on that wrapper. Where is it? | 她把电话写在那个包装纸上了 在哪? |
[03:07] | Hey,dracula! | 嘿, … 吸血鬼! |
[03:07] | Come on,give me the… give me it! | 拜托, 给我… 把它给我! |
[03:12] | Where’s the kit-kat? Where’s the kit-kat?! | 巧克力糖在哪? 巧克力糖在哪?! |
[03:16] | Never found her number | 再也找不到她的电话号码了 |
[03:18] | never saw her again. | 再也没见过她了 |
[03:19] | But every year,they have a halloween party up on the roof, so that’s where I’ll be. | 但是每年他们都在楼顶办派对 那就是我要去的地方 |
[03:22] | You know,ted,it’s been four years. | 你知道, Ted, 已经4年了 |
[03:24] | She could be engaged or married,or,god forbid,fat. | 她可能已经订婚或者结婚了 或者, 老天保佑, 变得很胖 |
[03:30] | I don’t know,I got a feeling | 我不知道, 我有种感觉 |
[03:32] | this could be the year. Halloween is a night of wonder and magic. | 就是今年了 万圣节是 一个充满未知和魔法的夜晚 |
[03:35] | -all right. -bring the mockery,fine,I can take it. | – 好吧 – 尽管嘲笑, 没事, 我能承受住 |
[03:39] | But come on,wouldn’t it be the coolest story ever if the slutty pumpkin turned out to be my future wife? | 但是拜托, 如果那放浪的南瓜 真是我未来的老婆这不是很酷吗? |
[03:44] | Oh,on the off-chance that that could happen, maybe we should stop calling her the slutty pumpkin. | 噢, 为了以防万一 我们也许该停止叫她放浪的南瓜 |
[03:49] | -That’s a really good point. -That’s a good idea. | – 这提议不错 – 这主意不错 |
[03:51] | -Ted,is your world ready to be rocked,rock,rocked? | Ted, 你准备好被震撼了吗 震撼, 震撼? |
[03:56] | -Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[04:02] | So… what do you think? | 那么… 你觉得怎么样? |
[04:03] | So,what do you think? | 那么, 你觉得怎么样? |
[04:08] | Marshall,are you wearing eyeliner | Marshall, 你画眼影了 |
[04:09] | oh,yeah. Weirdly hot,right? | 噢, 是啊, 另类的性感, 是不? |
[04:13] | We are so going to win the costume contest this year. | 我们会赢得今年的最佳装扮奖 |
[04:15] | First prize: $50 gift certificate at the bar. | 第一名的奖金, 50元的酒吧消费卷 |
[04:18] | And how much did you pay for your costumes? | 你们的服装花了多少钱? |
[04:20] | -$100. -Each. | – 100块 – 一个人 |
[04:23] | Well,I think you guys look great. | 嗯, 我觉得你们看起来很不错 |
[04:25] | What are you going as? Oh,like I even need to ask. | 你要扮成什么? 噢, 我干嘛问 |
[04:29] | Hey,I want the slutty pumpkin to recognize me,and she knows me as… | 嘿, 我希望放浪的南瓜认的出我 她见到我的时候我是个… |
[04:32] | a hanging chad. | 一个投票牌 |
[04:35] | What? She thought it was hilarious. | 怎么? 她觉得很不错啊 |
[04:36] | Yeah,four years ago,but nobody remembers what the hell a hanging chad is. | 嗯, 4年前了, 但是没人会记得投票牌是什么 |
[04:41] | What a sad commentary on our national attention span that we could forget such a turbulent time in our political history. | 多可悲的观点啊,我们怎能忘记政治历史上如此动荡的时刻 |
[04:47] | Sad commentary. | 可悲的观点 |
[04:50] | all right,polly got to pee. | 好吧, Polly要尿尿了 |
[04:51] | Again? | 又要? |
[04:53] | Where you going? | 你去干什么? |
[04:54] | It’s an elaborate costume. | 这是套精心制作的制服 |
[05:21] | no,no,not again,not this year. You’re going as my wingman. Flight suit up. | 别, 别, 别又这样, 别今年 你要装扮成我的僚机飞行员,穿上 |
[05:25] | No thanks. I’m sticking with the hanging chad. | 不 谢了 我仍着迷我的选举牌 |
[05:28] | Oh,you’re dangerous,maverick. | 噢, 你危险了, 迷途羔羊 |
[05:29] | Your ego’s writing checks your body can’t cash. | 你的身体兑现不了你的自以为是开出的支票 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:35] | Here’s the plan,and I crap you not. | 现在有个计划,我可以让你改变主意 |
[05:38] | I’m getting us into the victoria’s secret halloween party. | 我能把我们弄进维多利亚的秘密万圣派对 |
[05:42] | Trust me,by the end of the night,your chad will not be hanging. | 相信我, 今晚你的牌子不会挂起来 |
[05:46] | We can get rejected by supermodels any night of the year. | 我们能在一年里的任何一晚被那些模特拒绝 |
[05:48] | Tonight I’m going up to the roof,I’m going to have a few beers, I’m going to wait for the slutty pumpkin. | 今晚我要去楼顶,喝点啤酒, 等着放浪南瓜 |
[05:53] | It’s just what I do. | 这就是我要做的 |
[05:55] | Victoria’s secret models prancing around in bras and panties… | 维多利亚秘密派对的模特们在酒吧里狂欢… |
[05:59] | or yale preppies reuniting their stupid a capella group. | 或者耶鲁预科毕业生的愚蠢卡聚会 |
[06:03] | What’s that,left hand? “Right hand sucks”? Word. | 你说什么, 左手? “右手真逊”? 说对了 |
[06:07] | Heading up to the roof. | 我要去楼顶了 |
[06:08] | Well,boys,looks like it’s just the three of us. | 好吧, 伙计们, 看起来就我们3个 |
[06:10] | What’s that? “Self five”? Nice. We out. | 什么? “自己击掌”? 好的 我们出去了 |
[06:15] | Hey,chad,how’s it hanging? | 嘿, 投票牌, 挂的怎么样? |
[06:17] | Hey,word play,funny. | 嘿, 拼字游戏, 好玩 |
[06:21] | Whoo,nice outfit. | 哇 不错的服装 |
[06:22] | -I’m a parrot. -You sure are. | – 我是鹦鹉 – 你当然是 |
[06:25] | Where’s mike? He’s meeting me here. | Mike在哪? 他会来这找我 |
[06:27] | I ran late covering the halloween parade in the village. There are,like,a zillion gay pirates this year. | 村庄里的万圣节游行我去晚了 那里, 就象, 千万个同性恋海盗 |
[06:32] | Seriously,does my eyeliner look okay? | 认真的说, 我的眼影看起来还好吧? |
[06:35] | Yes,it’s weirdly hot. | 对, 另类的性感 |
[06:37] | So,where’s your costume? | 嗯, 你的服装呢? |
[06:39] | uh,you know,mike and I joked about doing something together, but we decided not to dress up. | 呃, 我和Mike想着一起做些什么 最后决定我们都不装扮 |
[06:46] | Oh,geez. | 噢, 天那 |
[06:49] | Uh,everyone,this is michael. That is not his real hair. | 呃, 各位, 这是Michael 这不是他的头发 |
[06:52] | Um,where’s your costume,gretel? | 呃, 你的服装呢, Gretel? 格林童话《Hansel & Gretel》里的人物 中文译名《糖果屋》 |
[06:54] | You thought I was… oh,I was just kidding. I’ve got to stop making jokes in e-mails. It’s so hard to convey tone. | 你认为我是… 噢, 我是在开玩笑 我得停止在邮件上开玩笑 这样很难传达到我的想法 |
[07:03] | I think we got them beat. | 我想我们肯定打败他们 |
[07:08] | -I can’t believe you talked me into this. -I didn’t. You followed me up here. | – 我不敢相信你说服我来这 – 我没有 是你自己跟过来的 |
[07:13] | This party sucks. | 这派对真烂 |
[07:15] | There’s seven chicks here. | 只有7个女人 |
[07:18] | There’s six chicks here. | 只有6个了 |
[07:21] | Relax. The night is young. It’s going to get better. | 放松点 夜晚才刚刚开始 会变好的 |
[07:23] | Ladies and gentlemen,as on pitch as they were at spring fling ’95, | 先生们小姐们,仍然和95年见面会时一样 |
[07:28] | it’s my pleasure to welcome back the shaggarats. | 我荣幸的欢迎Shaggarats |
[07:52] | What be a pirate’s favorite kind of sweater? | 海盗最喜欢的是哪类毛线衫? |
[07:56] | Arr-gyle Arr-gyle. | |
[08:00] | And what be a pirate’s favorite fast food restaurant? | 海盗最喜欢的快餐店是哪家? |
[08:07] | Arr-by’s Arr-by’S. | |
[08:09] | You would think it would be arby’s. | 你可能觉得是Arby’s(美国知名三明治快餐店) |
[08:12] | But,actually,it’s long john silver’S. | 但是, 事实上, 是Long John Silver’s 美国另一知名快餐店 |
[08:16] | actually,I kind of need this hand to eat. Oh.. | 事实上, 我需要这只手来吃饭 噢… |
[08:29] | It’s so nice to meet you,mike. You guys are really cute together. | 很高兴见到你, Mike 你们在一起太配了 |
[08:33] | Yeah,we’ve been spending a lot of time together. We’re even getting to that point where we finish each other’S. | 对啊, 我们在一起渡过了很多时光 我们甚至分享对方的… |
[08:38] | .. this cheeseburger is so… good. See? | …这汉堡太… 棒了 看? |
[08:43] | I think you won the dish-off tonight,baby. | 我觉得你该赢得今晚的免费卷, 宝贝 |
[08:45] | This steak totally bitch-slapped my pork chops. | 这牛排打败了我的猪排 |
[08:49] | That may be true,but your rice pilaf kicked my spinach in the crotch so hard it threw up a little bit. | 可能是真的,但是如果吃了一点你的肉饭我的菠菜就可以被踢走了 |
[09:00] | Robin,you have to try this chicken. | Robin, 你得尝尝这鸡肉 |
[09:02] | Oh,that’s good,I’m okay,thanks. | 噢, 没事, 我很好, 谢谢 |
[09:05] | -It’s really tasty. -I’m just really feeling this cheeseburger. | – 这真的很好吃 – 我正在品尝这个汉堡 |
[09:10] | Come on,just try a little bite. | 来吧, 只尝一点就好了 |
[09:12] | Dude,I’m kind of in the zone here. | 伙计, 别侵犯我的个人空间 |
[09:18] | Oh,for god’s sakes. | 噢, 为了上帝 |
[09:22] | Really tasty. | 真的很好吃 |
[09:40] | So what does a fella have to do to get lei’d around here? | 在这儿要想“戴花环”该怎么做呢? 与上床谐音 |
[09:48] | Yeah. Right. ‘Cause I’m wearing a lei. | 嗯 对 因为我戴了花环 |
[09:52] | It isn’t funny if you explain the joke. | 如果你解释了笑话就不好笑了 |
[09:57] | -Let’s bail. -No,barney,come on. I’m having fun. | – 我们走吧 – 别, Barney, 来吧 我玩的很开心 |
[10:00] | Plus,it’s really great to see all these guys again. | 另外, 再见到这些家伙感觉不错 |
[10:03] | Name one person you know at this party. | 说出一个这派对上你知道的人的名字 |
[10:05] | Well,there’s ninja, | 嗯, 那是忍者 |
[10:08] | back of horse. Hey,where’s front of horse? That guy’s a riot– where is he? | 马屁股 嘿, 马头哪去了? 那家伙是个有趣的人– 他在哪? |
[10:13] | Okay,I’m leaving. But just know, that this victoria secret party is on a yacht | 好吧, 我要走了 但是你要知道 维多利亚秘密派对在一艘游艇上 |
[10:18] | And what will be sticking to that yacht? The “barnacle.” | 谁会在那艘游艇上呢? “白额黑雁” |
[10:22] | Really? | 是吗? |
[10:23] | That’s your nickname now? | 这是你的呢称吗? |
[10:24] | -Yeah,the barnacle. -The barnacle? -That’s it. | – 对, 白额黑雁 – 白额黑雁? – 就这个 |
[10:27] | Barnacle,out. | 白额黑雁, 走啦 |
[10:29] | Have fun,barnacle. | 玩的开心点, 白额黑雁 |
[10:33] | So… do you like mike? | 嗯… 你喜欢Mike吗? |
[10:35] | Do you like mike? | 你喜欢Mike吗? |
[10:37] | Of course I do. Why? | 当然了 为什么? |
[10:38] | It just doesn’t seem like it. You won’t share your food,you won’t wear a costume. | 只是看起来不是那样 你不分享你的食物, 你不装扮 |
[10:43] | Oh,lily,you know me. I’m just not into all that coupley stuff. | 噢, Lily, 你知道我 我只不是喜欢那些情侣的事情什么的 |
[10:46] | Okay,I know that stuff looks dumb from the outside, | 好吧, 我知道外面看起来这些事情很傻 |
[10:49] | but it’s kind of the greatest thing in the world when you’re a part of it. | 但是当你成为其中一员时,就成了世界上最美妙的事情 |
[10:53] | If you just gave it a chance,you might like it | 你如果试一下, 你可能会喜欢上它 |
[10:55] | Are you trying to get me to join a cult? | 你想让我加如什么异教吗? |
[10:58] | Robin,mike likes you. | Robin, Mike喜欢你 |
[11:00] | If you don’t start meeting him halfway,you’re gonna lose him. | 如果你不做些什么, 你将会失去他 |
[11:02] | What? | 什么? |
[11:04] | Look,it’s halloween. Just put on the girlfriend costume for a night. | 听着, 今天是万圣节 只是这一晚穿上女朋友的服装 |
[11:07] | Okay,well,what am i supposed to do, | 好吧, 嗯, 我该怎么做 |
[11:11] | buy him a giant teddy bear or something? | 给他买个巨型泰迪熊吗? |
[11:14] | How about you start by sharing dessert? | 分享你的甜点怎么样? |
[11:18] | -I can share dessert. -Good. | – 我可以做到分享甜点 – 很好 |
[11:21] | He better want the brownie sundae, | 他更喜欢果仁圣代 |
[11:23] | but yeah,yeah,I can totally share. | 但是好, 好, 我完全可以分享 |
[11:32] | -barney? What,you’re back? -That’s right. | – Barney? 什么, 你又回来了? – 你说对了 |
[11:35] | In a totally new costume. | 穿着全新的服装 |
[11:37] | Every halloween I bring a spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. | 我每个万圣节我都带着一套多余的服装 以防在派对上被女孩踢出局 |
[11:42] | That way I have a second chance to make a first impression. | 这样我就可以有第二次机会 给她一个好的第一印象 |
[11:46] | What’s with the face? | 你脸怎么啦? |
[11:47] | It’s half you’re pathetic,half I have to pee. | 一边是对你的同情 一边是我想上厕所 |
[11:50] | So go to the bathroom. | 那就去厕所啊 |
[11:51] | No,there’s a huge line. I don’t want to miss the “slutty pumpkin.” | 不, 我有大事要做 我不想错过”放浪南瓜” |
[11:54] | So pee off the roof. | 那就从楼顶上尿下去 |
[11:55] | Ooh, ted, pee off the roof. | 噢, Ted, 在楼顶上尿吧 |
[11:57] | Whoa, I wouldn’t do that if I were you, there’s people walking down there. | 哇, 如果我是你我不会这样 有人在这走来走去 |
[12:01] | Come on, ted, who you gonna listen to? | 来吧, Ted, 你会听谁的? |
[12:03] | Me, or mr. Goody-goody over there? | 我, 还是那边的假正经先生? |
[12:06] | Yeah, whatever, you guys got some weed? | 嗯, 无论如何, 你们有大麻吗? |
[12:10] | A little to the left, marshall. Lily, squat down. | 往左挪一点, Marshall Lily, 蹲下 |
[12:13] | This is gonna be a slaughter. None of these other costumes even come close to ourrr…s! | 你们都等着惨败吧 没有一个人的装扮能跟我们相比的! |
[12:19] | Take the damn picture. | 快拍吧 |
[12:22] | got it. | 好了 |
[12:23] | I still think we should have won as sonny and cher. | 我还是觉得我们 应该以Sonny和Cher来赢 |
[12:26] | Maybe if I’d worn the red dress. | 也许我该穿那套红衣服 |
[12:28] | If I could turn back time. | 如果我能回到以前 |
[12:32] | oh, wow, this sundae looks so good. I could eat the whole thing. | 噢, 哇, 这些圣代看起来来太棒了 我能整个吃下去 |
[12:36] | But, um, I would much rather share this small, one-scoop sundae with you, mike. | 但, 呃, 我宁愿和你一起 分享这个小小的圣代, Mike |
[12:41] | Apple tart? Excellent choice, lily-pad. Thanks, | 法式苹果挞? 绝妙的选择, Lily派 谢谢 |
[12:43] | marshmallow. | Marshall瓜 |
[12:45] | Well, let’s dig in, mi… mi… microwave oven. | 嗯, 让我们也开始 Mi… Mi… Mike微波炉 |
[12:52] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[12:54] | Every guy’s used the lei’d line on you tonight, huh? | 这里的每个家伙都和你开了花环玩笑, 是不? |
[12:57] | -You wouldn’t believe. -I apologize for my gender. | – 你不会相信 – 我为我的同性道歉 |
[13:01] | Let me make it up to you make you a drink? | 让我弥补点什么 要喝点什么吗? |
[13:03] | Oh. You certainly are a charming devil. | 噢 你真是个迷人的恶魔 |
[13:06] | I’m also a “horny” devil. | 我还是个有角的恶魔 与“淫荡”同词 |
[13:12] | no. | 不 |
[13:17] | Oh, go to hell. | 噢, 下地狱吧 |
[13:23] | You know, if you guys like tiramisu, we found this little Italian place… | 如果你们喜欢提拉米苏 我们找到一家意大利餐厅 |
[13:26] | No, you found it. I came with you. | 不,你找到的,我跟着你去的 |
[13:29] | go on. | 继续 |
[13:31] | I’m just saying, we love tiramisu. | 我刚刚在说, 我们喜欢提拉米苏 |
[13:33] | -I can’t get enough of it. -We’re crazy for the stuff. | – 我怎么吃也吃不够 – 我们为此疯狂 |
[13:36] | I’m crazy, and you’re crazy… … | 我疯了, 你也为… |
[13:39] | -for tiramisu. -Right | – 提拉米苏疯狂 – 对 |
[13:42] | We love tiramisu. | “我们”喜欢提拉米苏 |
[13:43] | I wrong saying that? | 我说错了吗? |
[13:45] | No, no, no. I mean, it just sounds a little bit weird. | 不, 不, 不 我的意思是 这听起来有点奇怪 |
[13:47] | Doesn’t it? | 是吗? |
[13:48] | We love tiramisu? | 我们喜欢吃提拉米苏? |
[13:49] | Isn’t really a group activity. Loving tiramisu? | 这不就是两个人一起的活动吗 喜欢提拉米苏? |
[13:57] | So this italian place, how is their cannoli? | 说说这个意大利餐厅 那里的奶油甜馅煎饼卷怎么样? |
[14:01] | Easy there, hungry. | 慢点吃, 很饿吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah, looks like we’re both hungry. | 是啊, 看起来“我们”都很饿 |
[14:11] | -hey, is that gary oldman? Wait… -where? | – 嘿, 不是Gary Oldman吗? 等等… – 哪儿? 盖里・欧德曼,出演过 《这个杀手不太冷》《哈里波特》等等 |
[14:16] | I don’t see… | 我没看见… |
[14:23] | brain freeze. | 脑袋冻得痛 |
[14:27] | -Okay, victoria secret party, right now. -Nope | – 好吧, 维多利亚秘密派对, 现在 – 不去 |
[14:29] | Come on. I can’t stand watching my delusional friend waste another precious halloween. Ted, the “slutty pumpkin” is not coming. | 我不能忍受自己的好朋友又浪费一个万圣节 Ted, “放浪南瓜”不会出现的 |
[14:36] | She might. | 她可能会 |
[14:37] | come on,Barney, this is not about the odds. It’s about believing. | 拜托, Barney, 这跟概率没关系,这是信念的问题 |
[14:41] | This girl, she… she represents something to me. I don’t know. Hope. | 这个女孩, 她对我来说 代表着一些东西,我不知道 希望 |
[14:48] | Wow. I did not understand a word you just said. | 哇 你刚才说的话我一个字也不明白 |
[14:53] | Lingerie models on a boat! | 在船上的内衣模特! |
[14:57] | See ya. No. See ya. | 再见 不 我说再见 |
[15:05] | Want to drink the melty part? | 想喝点融掉了的吗? |
[15:08] | You know what? It’s getting late. | 你知道吗? 太迟了 |
[15:10] | I think I’m gonna take off. | 我想我要离开了 |
[15:14] | Hey. I thought we were gonna follow those bread crumbs back to my place, hansel. | 我以为我们会顺着面包屑回我家, Hansel 《糖果屋》中,兄妹俩循着 事先扔下的面包屑回家 |
[15:18] | Robin, I don’t get the sense you like being with me. | Robin, 我不觉得你喜欢和我在一起 |
[15:20] | I like being with you. | 我喜欢和你一起 |
[15:22] | Not as much as you like being alone. | 没你喜欢一个呆着多 |
[15:23] | You like… eatng your own food, sleeping in your own bed, doing your own crosswords. | 你喜欢… 吃你自己的食物, 睡在自己的床上 做自己的拼字游戏 |
[15:28] | Who uses ink? | 谁用墨水? |
[15:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:31] | Okay, I’m a bit set in my ways, that doesn’t mean that this won’t work. | 好吧, 我是有点太自我了 但这并不表示不可行啊 |
[15:35] | Actually, it kind of does. | 事实上, 这并不可行 |
[15:38] | Wait, are we breaking up? | 等等, 我们要分手吗? |
[15:40] | No, we aren’t breaking up. | 不, “我们”不分手 |
[15:43] | I’m breaking up with you. | 是“我”要和你分手 |
[15:49] | And then just when I was about to lose hope… | 就在我快失去希望的时候… |
[15:57] | she spent a year in antarctica studying penguins. | 她花了一年在南极研究企鹅 |
[16:00] | Kahlua, root beer… | 咖啡酒, 纯啤酒… |
[16:03] | could this penguin be the “slutty pumpkin?” | 这只企鹅会是”放浪南瓜”吗? |
[16:14] | excuse me. This is going to sound crazy, | 打扰下 这听起来很疯狂 |
[16:16] | but I met someone up on this roof four years ago, | 但是我4年前在这楼顶上认识了个人 |
[16:19] | and they mixed that cocktail, and-and they loved penguins. | 她喝这样混合的鸡尾酒, 她也喜欢企鹅 |
[16:24] | By any chance, was that you? | 有可能, 是你吗? |
[16:29] | It’s you. | 是你吧 |
[16:30] | Everyone thought I was crazy, but I came… | 每个人都觉得我疯了, 但是我… |
[16:32] | you are such a loser. | 你这个输家 |
[16:35] | Come on, I came back for you, ted. | 拜托, 我是为你回来的, Ted |
[16:37] | I penguin-suited up to show you the error of your ways. | 我穿企鹅装来证明你的方式错了 |
[16:40] | And to score hula girl’s number. Check and check. | 还拿到了草裙女郎的电话,多确认几遍 |
[16:44] | -Unbelievable. -Yes, it is. | – 不可置信 – 是啊, 确实 |
[16:48] | Oh. Wait a minute. You’re that lame army guy. | 噢. 等等 你是那个蹩脚军人 |
[16:50] | What? No, no, that’s some other guy, and he was a kick-ass fighter pilot. | 什么? 不, 不, 那是别人,他是出色的飞行员 |
[16:53] | I cannot believe i gave you my number. | 我不赶相信我给了你电话 |
[16:55] | Yeah, well, you did. Thanks. | 对, 嗯, 你给了 谢谢 |
[16:56] | Yeah. Well, give it back. | 对, 嗯, 还给我 |
[16:57] | Well, uh, I don’t think so. I earned it, fair and square. | 嗯, 呃, 我不这样想 我赚来的, 很公平 |
[16:59] | I’m calling you. | 我会给你打电话 |
[17:00] | But I’m never gonna go out with you. | 但我绝对不会和你出去 |
[17:02] | But how will you know it’s me? | 但你怎么会知道是我呢? |
[17:04] | I’m a master of disguise. | 我是误导高手 |
[17:12] | nice. | 很好 |
[17:13] | Come on, ted. Victoria secret party, now, let’s go. | 来吧, Ted,维多利亚秘密派对, 就是现在, 走吧 |
[17:16] | I’m staying. | 我要呆在这 |
[17:18] | Fine! Fine… | 好! 好吧… |
[17:20] | what are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[17:22] | I’m flippering you off. | 我用翅膀把你弹开 |
[17:28] | Oh, sweetie, I’m so sorry. | 噢, 甜心, 我很抱歉 |
[17:29] | Seriously, it’s not a big deal. | 说真的, 这没什么大不了的 |
[17:31] | He wanted to be a we, | 他想成为我们 |
[17:33] | and I wanted to be an I. | 我想成为我自己 |
[17:34] | Dudes are such chicks. | 男人真幼稚 |
[17:38] | You guys, I’m fine. | 伙计们, 我没事 |
[17:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 先生们小姐们 |
[17:41] | the results are in. | 要公布结果了 |
[17:43] | And the winners of this year’s costume contest are… | 今年的最佳装扮奖获得者是… |
[17:46] | lily aldren as a parrot, | Lily Aldren装扮的鹦鹉 |
[17:48] | and marshall erikson as a gay pirate! | 和Marshall Erikson装扮的同性恋海盗! |
[17:51] | Wait, what did he say? | 等等, 他说什么? |
[17:53] | Oh, who cares, marshall? We won! | 噢, 谁在意呢, Marshall? 我们赢了! |
[17:54] | Oh, yeah! Wait. Gay pirate where are you getting that from? | 噢, 耶! 等等 同性恋海盗 你从哪听来的? |
[17:57] | -Dude, you’re wearing eyeliner. -OK | – 兄弟, 你涂眼影了 – 好吧 |
[17:59] | I just want everybody here to know I’m not a gay pirate. I have sex with my parrot all the time. | 我只是想说清楚我不是什么同性恋海盗 我一直都和我的鹦鹉有性关系 |
[18:04] | That came out wrong. | 这样说有点问题 |
[18:07] | Oh, yeah, doesn’t matter. We won! | 噢, 耶, 没关系 我们赢了! |
[18:10] | -I love you, marshmallow. -I love you, too, lily pad. | – 我爱你, Marshall瓜 – 我也爱你 Lily派 |
[18:13] | You guys, let me get a picture. | 你们两个家伙, 让我拍张照 |
[18:29] | I had a feeling I’d find you here. | 直觉告诉我你在这 |
[18:33] | Oh, hey. If you’re here for the shaggarats, you just missed the fourth encore. | 噢, 嘿 如果你来是为了看Shaggarats 你刚刚错过了第四次演奏的机会 |
[18:36] | I never played any team sports. | 我从来不参加组队的运动 |
[18:40] | Are we playing “I never”? Cause there’s nothing left but peach schnapps. | 我们再说 “我从来不”吗? 因为除了杏仁酒以外什么都没了吗 |
[18:44] | I played tennis in high school. You know why? | 我在高中打网球 知道为什么吗? |
[18:47] | Because it was just me out there. I couldn’t even stand playing doubles. | 因为只有我在那 我甚至不能忍受打双打 |
[18:52] | I just got dumped. | 我刚被甩了 |
[18:54] | Oh, man, that sucks. | 噢, 伙计, 这太糟了 |
[18:56] | Yeah. It’s okay. | 嗯 这没什么 |
[18:57] | I wasn’t that into him. | 我也不是那么迷他 |
[18:59] | Story of my life. | 我的故事 |
[19:01] | Everyone else is off falling in love and acting stupid and goofy and sweet and insane, but not me. | 其他人都沉浸在爱河里做着愚蠢甜蜜的疯事,但是不是我 |
[19:08] | Why don’t i want that more? | 为什么我不喜欢这些? |
[19:09] | I want to want that. | 我希望我想要那些 |
[19:11] | Am I wired wrong or something? | 我是个怪胎吗? |
[19:14] | no. | 不是 |
[19:15] | Look, you didn’t want to be with me, so, clearly, you have abysmal taste in men. | 听着, 你不想和我在一起, 所以 很明显, 你对男人有非同一般的品味 |
[19:20] | but you’re wired just fine. | 但是你怪的刚刚好 |
[19:23] | Well, what if I’m just a… a cold person? | 好吧, 如果我是个…冷淡的人呢? |
[19:27] | Tonight mike was willing to look like a complete idiot for me, but | 今晚Mike愿意为我 做一个彻底的傻瓜, 但是 |
[19:32] | I couldn’t be gretel. Why can’t I be gretel? | 我不愿意做Gretel 为什么我不愿意做Gretel呢? |
[19:35] | Because you just haven’t met the right hansel yet. | 因为你还没碰到你的Hansel |
[19:38] | Hey, one day, you’re gonna meet a guy who’s gonna make you want to look like a complete idiot. | 嘿, 有一天,你会遇到一个 让你想做那些白痴事情的人 |
[19:42] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗? 真的 |
[19:43] | He’s out there somewhere. | 就在某处 |
[19:45] | Just like the slutty pumpkin… pumpkin, pumpkin… | 就想那个放浪的南瓜… 南瓜, 南瓜… |
[19:49] | how do you do this, ted? | 你怎么做到这些的, Ted? |
[19:52] | How do you sit out here all night on the roof in the cold, and still have faith your pumpkin’s gonna show up? | 你是怎么在这么冷的楼顶上等整晚 仍然相信你的南瓜会出现? |
[19:58] | Well, I’m pretty drunk. | 嗯, 我喝的很醉 |
[20:02] | look, I know that odds are,the love of my life isn’t gonna magically walk through that door in a pumpkin costume | 听着, 我知道我一生的最爱 穿着南瓜装在…… |
[20:08] | 2:43 in the morning, | 零晨2:43走来的几率很低 |
[20:12] | but this seems as nice a spot as any to just, you know, | 但是这看起来 比任何境况都好, 你知道 |
[20:15] | sit and wait. | 坐下来等吧 |