时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Now I remember a lot of stories from back in the days | 现在我还记得很多 |
[00:14] | before I met your mother. | 遇见你妈妈之前的事情 |
[00:16] | But there’s one story I don’t remember. | 但有一个故事我是不记得的 |
[00:19] | Uncle Marshall still refers to | Marshall叔叔一直 |
[00:20] | it as “the pineapple incident.” | 把它称为菠萝事件 |
[00:22] | The night started like any other. | 那个晚上和平时没两样 |
[00:24] | We were downstairs at the bar. | 我们在楼下的酒吧 |
[00:26] | Hey, it’s on the house. | 我请的 |
[00:27] | it’s my own concoction. | 是我自己调的 |
[00:30] | I call it the red dragon. | 我叫它红龙 |
[00:31] | All: Thanks! That was really sweet. | 谢谢! 这太好了 |
[00:34] | We’re not really doing shots,are we? | 我们不是真的要尝吧, 是不? |
[00:35] | I hope not. No,no,no. | 我可不想 别, 别, 别 |
[00:37] | these look kind of like blood. | 这些看起来象血 |
[00:39] | Okay,I know that you’ve all dismissed this theory before. | 好了, 我知道你们以前 否决过这个猜想 |
[00:43] | But is there any chance that Carl is a vampire? | 但Carl有可能是吸血鬼吗? |
[00:47] | no,you guys,I’m serious.Think about it. | 不, 伙计们, 我是认真的 想想有没可能 |
[00:49] | He always wears black. | 他总是穿黑色的衣服 |
[00:50] | We never see him in the daylight,only after dark. | 我们从来没在白天 见过他, 只有傍晚后 |
[00:52] | Oh,my god. | 噢, 天那 |
[00:53] | That does describe a vampire… or,you know,a bartender. | 确实形容的象吸血鬼… 或者, 你们知道, 是酒吧调酒师 |
[00:59] | Well, I should go get dressed. | 我得去打扮了 |
[01:00] | Where you going,buddy?Hot date? | 你要去哪, 伙计? 约会? |
[01:02] | I’ll say.She’s going out with a billionaire. | 我来说, 她要和一个 身家数十亿的富翁约会 |
[01:05] | I told you not to call him that. | 我说了不要那样称呼他 |
[01:06] | Wait,you’re really going out with a billionaire? | 等等, 你真要和 身家数十亿的富翁约会? |
[01:08] | He’s not a billionaire. | 他不是身家数十亿 |
[01:09] | He’s a hundred-millionaire. | 他是身家数亿 |
[01:10] | Why do people always round up? | 为什么人们总是分不清楚呢? |
[01:12] | So,uh,where’s Thurston Howell taking you? | 那么, 呃 Thurston Howell要带你去哪? |
[01:15] | A charity dinner. | 一个慈善晚会 |
[01:15] | Yeah,$2,000 a plate. | 对, 2,000块一个盘子 |
[01:17] | $1,500. Stop rounding up. | 是1,500 别再弄错了 |
[01:20] | And it’s for third world hunger. | 是为第三世界的饥民办的 |
[01:21] | You gonna put out? | 你要献身吗? |
[01:23] | What?There’s only one reason | 什么? 只有一个原因 |
[01:25] | he’s taking her to this dinner, | 他才会带她去那个晚会 |
[01:26] | and it’s not so little Mu Tu | 而且这绝不是因为小富翁 |
[01:27] | can get his malaria pills. | 需要人服侍喝疟疾药 |
[01:30] | I think my soul just threw up a little bit. | 刚才我的灵魂呕吐了 |
[01:34] | Well,I’m gonna be late. | 嗯, 我要迟到了 |
[01:35] | You guys have fun. | 你们玩的开心点 |
[01:36] | -Bye. See ya. -Bye.See ya. | – 拜 回头见 – 拜 回头见 |
[01:39] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[01:39] | Sure. Why? | 当然 为什么这么问? |
[01:41] | Oh,I don’t know. | 噢, 我不知道 |
[01:42] | Girl of your dreams dating a billionaire. | 你的梦中情人和一个 身家数十亿的富翁约会 |
[01:45] | Okay,first of all,hundred-millionaire. | 好吧, 首先, 他身家数亿 |
[01:47] | And second,she’s not the girl of my dream. | 其次 她不是我的梦中情人 |
[01:49] | we’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[01:51] | Look,it would not be smart if we got together. | 听着, 如果我们在一起 是不明智的 |
[01:53] | I mean,I’m looking to settle down, | 我是说, 我希望一切安定下来 |
[01:54] | she’s looking for… | 她希望的是… |
[01:57] | wha…? You done? Great. | 什么?你说完了? 太好了 |
[02:00] | Check out table number four. | 看那边4号桌 |
[02:04] | See that little hottie on the end? | 看到最后那个小辣妹了吗? |
[02:06] | She’s short,but has an ample bosom. | 她有点矮, 但胸够大 |
[02:08] | I love it. She’s,like,half boob. | 我喜欢 她就象个半个乳房 |
[02:10] | Let’s go. | 我们过去 |
[02:11] | Yeah,and say what? | 嗯, 然后说什么? |
[02:12] | What’s our big opening line? | 我们的开场白是什么? |
[02:14] | I… uh… daddy’s home. | 我… 呃… 爹地回家了 |
[02:18] | Daddy’s home? | 爹地回家了? |
[02:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:20] | Okay,you want us to go over there right now | 好吧, 你希望我们现在过去 |
[02:22] | and say to those girls,”daddy’s home”? | 然后跟那些女生说 “爹地回家了”? |
[02:25] | Really think about that,Barney. | 认真想清楚点, Barney |
[02:27] | Hmm. Yeah,I think it’s pretty solid. | 嗯 耶, 我觉得很不错 |
[02:30] | Okay,think about this. | 好吧, 想下这个 |
[02:32] | Is there even a single item | 菜单里有任何 |
[02:34] | on the menu that has garlic in it? | 放了大蒜的菜吗? |
[02:36] | Garlic fries. | 大蒜炸薯条 |
[02:38] | Okay,well,I’ll get back to you. | 好吧, 嗯, 我再想想 |
[02:41] | Oh,daddy’s back. | 噢, 爹地回来了 |
[02:43] | See,if you’d taken a moment to think about that… | 看吧, 如果你有认真想想… |
[02:45] | then daddy wouldn’t have gotten this | 那么爹地就不可能拿到 |
[02:46] | seven-digit father’s day card from Amy. | 这个7位数的父亲节卡片了 ……来自于Amy的 |
[02:51] | Ah. That worked? | 啊 那管用吗? |
[02:52] | I hate the world. | 我恨这个世界 |
[02:53] | Ted,your problem is all you do is think,think,think. | Ted, 你的问题是每次 做什么都是考虑, 考虑, 考虑 |
[02:56] | I’m teaching you how to do,do,do. | 我在教你怎么 实践, 实践, 实践 |
[02:58] | do-do Doo-doo. | (孩童用语“大便”) |
[02:59] | Totally. | 对啊 |
[03:00] | So I think a lot. | 我考虑很多 |
[03:01] | I happen to have a very powerful brain. | 因为我恰好有一个 很聪明的大脑 |
[03:04] | It can’t be helped. | 那不可能有用 |
[03:04] | Oh,yes,it can. | 噢, 不, 它可以 |
[03:07] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[03:08] | Ted,I believe you and I met for a reason. | Ted, 我相信我们相遇 是有原因的 |
[03:11] | It’s like the universe was saying,”hey,Barney, | 就象上天在说, 嘿, Barney |
[03:13] | “there’s this dude– he’s pretty cool | 有个家伙 不错的家伙 |
[03:14] | but it’s your job to make him awesome.” | 但你的工作是让他变的很棒 |
[03:17] | Your brain screws you up,Ted. | 你的脑把你给搞砸了, Ted |
[03:18] | It gets in the way. | 一直这样 |
[03:19] | It happened with Robin, | Robin也是 |
[03:20] | it happened with half boob, | 半个乳房也是 |
[03:21] | and it’s gonna keep on happening until you power down | 这些事会一直发生 直到…… |
[03:23] | that bucket of neuroses inebriation-style. | 你用酒医治你的神经妄想症 |
[03:28] | So,what,you want me to do a shot? | 那么, 怎么, 你想我喝一杯吗? |
[03:30] | Oh,no. I want you to do five shots. | 噢, 不 我想要你把五杯都喝了 |
[03:33] | Ooh.Ooh. More interesting. | 喔 喔 更加有趣了 |
[03:36] | Barney,I think you’ve officially… | Barney, 我觉得你… |
[03:38] | no,don’t think. Do. | 不, 别考虑了 喝吧 |
[03:40] | Ted,he’s right: You overthink. | Ted, 他是对的 你想太多了 |
[03:43] | Maybe you should overdrink. | 也许你应该多喝点 |
[03:45] | Drink,drink… drink, drink,drink… drin drink,drink… | 喝, 喝… 喝 喝, 喝… |
[03:48] | uh,Lily,will you tell these guys how stupid they’re being? | 呃, Lily, 你来告诉 他们这事有多蠢? |
[03:50] | Guys,you are being immature and moronic, | 伙计, 你们太不成熟和愚蠢了 |
[03:52] | ……and drink,drink… oh! | ……还有喝, 喝… 噢! |
[03:54] | Drink,drink,ink… drink,drink,drink… | 喝… 喝… |
[04:01] | Let me tell you something about this brain,okay? | 让我来告诉你一点 关于这大脑的事, 好吗? |
[04:04] | Mere alcohol cannot stop this brain. | 酒精不能让 这脑袋停止思考 |
[04:09] | Drink,drink… I love it! | 喝… 我喜欢这个! |
[04:10] | I love it! I love it! | 我喜欢这个! 我喜欢这个! |
[04:11] | This brain,dear mortals,is no ordinary brain. | 这大脑, 亲爱的凡人们 这不是普通的大脑 |
[04:15] | Drink,drink… this is a super brain. | 喝… 这是超级大脑 |
[04:19] | this brain is unstoppable. | 是不可能被阻止思考的 |
[04:22] | This brain… | 这大脑… |
[04:22] | and that’s all I remember. | 这就是所有我记得的了 |
[04:24] | Except for a few other hazy memories. | 除了一些模糊的记忆 |
[04:37] | But really,the next thing I remember | 但真的, 下面我记得的 |
[04:39] | was waking up the following morning, | 就是第二天早晨醒来的事了 |
[05:00] | so there were some unanswered questions. | 所以就有好多 亟待解答的问题了 |
[05:03] | How much did I drink? | 我喝了多少? |
[05:05] | How did I sprain my ankle? | 我怎么弄伤脚踝的? |
[05:10] | Who was this girl in my bed? | 在我床上的女孩是谁? |
[05:13] | There’s our rock star. | 我们的摇滚明星来了 |
[05:16] | Okay,uh… what the hell happened last night? | 好吧, 呃… 昨晚 到底发生了什么? |
[05:18] | You really don’t remember,superbrain? | 你真的都不记得了吗 超级大脑? |
[05:21] | So uncle Marshall and aunt Lilly filled me in. | Marshall叔叔和Lily阿姨 补上了我的记忆 |
[05:24] | And how did you guys like the shots? | 你们觉得这酒怎么样? |
[05:26] | I drank all five,bitch. | 我把五杯都喝完了, 婊子 |
[05:29] | I love drunk Ted. | 我喜欢喝醉的Ted |
[05:31] | Marshall thinks you’re vampire. | Marshall认为你是吸血鬼 |
[05:35] | all right,if he pukes, | 好吧, 如果他吐了 |
[05:37] | one of you guys cleans it up. | 你们之一要清理干净 |
[05:39] | No dibs. | 不是我 |
[05:40] | Oh. No D… damn it! Yes. | 噢 不是… 该死! 耶 |
[05:42] | How quickly you l forget. | 我忘了你有多快了 |
[05:44] | I haven’t puked since high school. | 从高中起我就没吐过了 |
[05:46] | I am vomit-free since 93. | 我从93年起就没吐过了 |
[05:48] | Vomit-free since 93. That’s funny.I’m funny! | 93年起, 免吐王 这太好笑了 我很好笑! |
[05:53] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话? |
[05:54] | Robin Robin. | |
[05:54] | Oh,bad idea jeans. | 噢, 坏主意 |
[05:56] | No,no,it’s a great idea. | 不, 不, 这是个好主意 |
[05:57] | That’s the whole point of getting drunk. | 这就是为什么要喝醉的重点 |
[05:59] | You do things you’d never do if you were sober. | 你可以做一些清醒时候 不可能做的事情 |
[06:01] | Says every girl you’ve ever slept with.Say what? | -援引你睡过的女人的话 -说的好 |
[06:07] | Hello,Robin.It’s Ted. | 喂, Robin 我是Ted |
[06:08] | Oh,hi,Ted. | 噢, 嗨, Ted |
[06:09] | Hello,Robin. It’s Ted. | 你好, Robin 我是Ted |
[06:12] | Hi,Ted. Sounds like you’re having fun. | 嗨, Ted听起来你兴致很高 |
[06:14] | Robin,have I ever told you that | Robin, 我有告诉过你 |
[06:16] | I am vomit-free since 93? | 我从93年就没吐过? |
[06:19] | Listen,Ted,I can’t really talk right… 93? | 听着, Ted, 我现在 不方便聊… 93年? |
[06:23] | Dude,that’s impressive. | 伙计, 这很让人惊讶 |
[06:25] | Robin,I don’t say this enough, | Robin, 我永远也说不够 |
[06:27] | but you’re a great woman,and a great reporter. | 但你确实是个不错的女人 和伟大的记者 |
[06:29] | You should be on 60 minutes. | 你应该上“60分钟” (CBS著名新闻节目) |
[06:31] | You should be one of the minutes. | 你应该是那些分钟的一员 |
[06:34] | That’s sweet… and odd. | 这很让人高兴… 和奇怪 |
[06:36] | But I’m kind of on a date right now. | 但我现在正在约会 |
[06:37] | Yeah,and I disagree with Barney. | 对, 我不同意Barney的观点 |
[06:39] | Just cause this guy’s spending a lot of money | 那家伙花了很多钱 |
[06:41] | doesn’t mean you have to put out. | 并不代表你得献身 |
[06:43] | Take it slow,Robin. | 放慢点进度, Robin |
[06:44] | Take it slow. | 放慢点 |
[06:47] | Slow… bye,Ted. | 慢点… 拜, Ted |
[06:49] | Slow… wow,right. | -慢点… -哇, 对了 |
[06:52] | That’s why we don’t do shots. | 这就是为什么我们不喝 |
[06:54] | Friends don’t let friends drink and dial. | 朋友不会让朋友 喝醉然后打电话 |
[06:57] | I need that phone back. | 我要拿回电话 |
[06:58] | You’ll get this back at the end of class. | 你会在下课的时候拿到的 |
[07:00] | Ding.Class dismissed.Here you go,kid. | 叮 下课了 你的电话, 小朋友 |
[07:02] | You call whoever you want. | 你给谁打电话都行 |
[07:03] | Thank you,kind sir. | 谢谢, 好心的老师 |
[07:05] | At least someone appreciates the fact that | 至少有人欣赏我 |
[07:07] | I am doing and not thinking. | 行动,而不是考虑 |
[07:09] | And now,I don’t think I won’t | 还有现在, 我不会想 |
[07:11] | not go to the bathroom. | 我不去厕所 |
[07:14] | Was that necessary? | 这有必要吗? |
[07:15] | He is not making smart decisions. | 他不是在做明智的决定 |
[07:17] | Exactly.It’s like,what’s he gonna do next? | 完全正确,就象 他下一步要做什么? |
[07:19] | I don’t know,but I want to find out. | 我不知道, 但我要找出来 |
[07:26] | cheap trick? | 烂把戏? |
[07:28] | Oh,Ted. | 噢, Ted |
[07:31] | hello again,Ted. | 又见了, Ted |
[07:33] | Hey,it’s me again | 嘿,我又来了 |
[07:38] | plain to see again | 清晰的再次相见 |
[07:43] | please,can I see you every day | 求求你,能不能每天与你见面 |
[07:48] | I love everyone in this bar! | 我爱这里每个人! |
[07:50] | we love you,drunk Ted! | 我们也爱你,醉Ted! |
[07:53] | I’m a fool again | 我又一次成了笨蛋 |
[07:57] | I fell lo… ve. | 我又落入了爱…… |
[08:01] | Ted? Ted? | |
[08:02] | Well,that explainthe ankle. | 嗯, 这就解释了为什么脚踝痛 |
[08:04] | Then we brought you home and put you to bed. | 后来我们把你带回家睡觉 |
[08:06] | Was there anyone else in there with me? | 有别的人和我一起回来吗? |
[08:19] | Shh.Thers a girl in there! | 嘘 有个女的在里面! |
[08:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:22] | And a pineapple. | 和一个菠萝 |
[08:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:24] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[08:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:28] | What the hell happened to my jacket? | 我的夹克怎么了? |
[08:30] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[08:32] | That girl in there is alive,right? | 里面那女的还活着, 是不? |
[08:36] | I should call Barney. | 我得给Barney打个电话 |
[08:37] | Maybe he knows what happened. | 可能他知道发生什么了 |
[08:56] | Hello. | 喂 |
[08:57] | Why are you sleeping in our tub? | 你干嘛睡在我们的浴缸里? |
[08:59] | Uh,the porcelain keeps the suit from wrinkling. | 呃, 陶瓷保持西装不变皱 |
[09:03] | Wait,were you here when I went to the bathroom | 等等, 我昨天半夜上厕所 |
[09:05] | in the middle of the night? | 你也在这儿? |
[09:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:07] | I slept through it. | 我睡着了 |
[09:08] | I totally didn’t sleep through it. | 事实上我没睡着 |
[09:12] | Oh,and wow,for a little girl,you got a big tank. | 噢, 哇, 你身材这么娇小 看不出容量这么大 |
[09:16] | How did you get in here anyway? | 你到底怎么进来的? |
[09:17] | We put Ted to bed around 1:00. | 我们大概一点钟 把Ted弄上床的 |
[09:19] | Oh,you put Ted to bed,all right. | 噢, 你们把Ted弄上床, 好吧 |
[09:21] | You guys take care of me. | 你们照顾我 |
[09:23] | You guys are the best. | 你们是最棒的 |
[09:25] | I love you guys so much. | 我爱死你们了 |
[09:28] | Good night,Ted. Love you,too,buddy. | -晚安, Ted -我也爱你 伙计 |
[09:32] | I’m back,baby doll! | 我又来了, 宝贝! |
[09:35] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! He rallies! | 嘿! 嘿! 他又来啦! |
[09:38] | And the night begins now! | 夜生活开始了! |
[09:40] | All right.Game face on. Carl,two more. | 好了 精神点 Carl, 再来两杯 |
[09:44] | All right,what do we think of this one? | 好吧 这个怎么样? |
[09:45] | I think she…trick question.No thinking. | -我觉得她… -圈套问题 不许想 |
[09:49] | You know what time it is? | 你知道几点了吗? |
[09:50] | Huh? | 哼? |
[09:51] | It’s do o’clock. | 是做事时间了 |
[09:52] | Let’s ride. | 我们走吧 |
[09:53] | Bring it! | 上吧! |
[09:55] | Hi. Have you met Ted? | 嗨 见过Ted吗? |
[10:02] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:05] | You’re calling Robin. | 你在给Robin打电话吗 |
[10:07] | I’m calling Robin. | 我在给Robin打电话 |
[10:08] | Ted,as your mentor and spiritual guide, | Ted, 做为你身体上 和精神上的导师 |
[10:11] | I forbid you from calling her. | 我禁止你打给她 |
[10:13] | Oh,yeah? What you gonna do? | 噢, 耶? 你想怎样? |
[10:17] | If you complete that call, | 如果你打电话 |
[10:19] | I will set your coat on fire. | 我就点燃你的外套 |
[10:22] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬我 |
[10:26] | Hello,Robin. It’s Ted. | 喂, Robin 我是Ted |
[10:28] | -Ted,for the last time,stop… -ow! | -Ted, 最后一次, 停止… -哇! |
[10:31] | Ted? Ted? | |
[10:32] | You set me on fire. | 你用火烧我 |
[10:35] | Real suede wouldn’t have gone up so fast. | 真皮不会烧的这么快的 |
[10:37] | You got robbed.This is a blend. | 你被抢钱了 这是假的 |
[10:39] | You set me on fire. | 你用火烧我 |
[10:43] | And who’s the girl in my bed? | 我床上那女的是谁? |
[10:54] | There’s a girl in your bed. | 有个女的在你床上 |
[10:57] | And a pineapple. | 和一个菠萝 |
[10:58] | Am I the only one who’s curious about the pineapple? | 我是唯一一个对 菠萝感兴趣的吗? |
[11:01] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[11:02] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:03] | Nice. | 很好 |
[11:05] | You really don’t know who that is? | 你真不知道那是谁吗? |
[11:06] | No. After I hosed you down | 不知道 在我用饮料枪 |
[11:07] | with the beverage gun, | 把你扑灭后 |
[11:08] | I brought you back here. | 就把你带回来了 |
[11:09] | I better not have gotten burned. | 我希望没有被烧伤 |
[11:12] | Ah… did any you write that? “ | 啊… 你们谁写了这个吗? |
[11:17] | Hi. I’m Ted. If lost,please call…” whose number is that? | 嗨 我是Ted, 如果走失了, 请打… 这是谁的电话? |
[11:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:24] | Dude,call it. | 伙计, 打一下吧 |
[11:26] | Ooh,hold on,I’m gonna make some popcorn. | 噢, 等等, 我要去弄点爆米花 |
[11:33] | You can call now. | 现在可以打了 |
[11:34] | God,this is intense.I love it. | 天, 这太紧张了 我爱死了 |
[11:37] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:38] | Uh… hi. Who’s this? | 呃… 嗨 你是谁? |
[11:41] | You called me.Who’s this? | 你打过来的 你是谁? |
[11:43] | It’s Ted. | 我是Ted |
[11:44] | It’s Carl from the bar. | 我是Carl在酒吧里 |
[11:47] | And then Carl filled us in. | 然后Carl告诉我发生了什么 |
[11:49] | Barney,you’ve always taken care of me. | Barney, 你老是照顾我 |
[11:51] | You are a gentlemen and a scholar. | 你真是个绅士和学者 |
[11:54] | Go into my stable and take my finest stallion. | 去我的马厩牵我最好的马 |
[11:56] | He’s yours. His name is windjammer. | 他是你的了 他叫追风 |
[12:00] | Sleep it off,bro. | 睡觉吧, 兄弟 |
[12:03] | I’m back,baby doll! Yeah. | 我回来了, 宝贝! 耶 |
[12:07] | And I… am gonna throw up. | 我… 我要吐了 |
[12:13] | I threw up? Oh,my streak is over. | 我吐了吗? 噢, 我的记录没了 |
[12:16] | Vomit-free since 05 doesn’t sound good. | 05年起免吐王 听起来一点都不棒 |
[12:19] | Sorry,Carl. Go on. | 抱歉, Carl 继续 |
[12:22] | Carl… did you know the word “karaoke” is | Carl… 你知道”卡拉OK”这个词 |
[12:25] | japanese for “empty orchestra”? | 是日语“无人伴奏的乐队” |
[12:28] | Isn’t that hauntingly beautiful? | 你说这个词是多么 美丽的萦绕心头 |
[12:31] | Are you a vampire? | 你是吸血鬼吗? |
[12:33] | All right,I’m cutting you off. | 好吧, 我不会给你酒了 |
[12:35] | Go home and get some sleep,Ted. | 回家睡觉去, Ted |
[12:37] | Yeah,the sun’s gonna come up soon. | 耶, 太阳很快就要升起来了 |
[12:39] | Wouldn’t want to be around for that,would we? | 不能让我们看见 你的原形,是不? |
[12:43] | Hey,how easy do you think it | 嘿, 你觉得溜进 |
[12:44] | would be to sneak into the zoo? | 动物园容易吗? |
[12:45] | I have to see some penguins,like,right now. | 我想看企鹅, 就现在 |
[12:48] | All right,give me your arm. | 好了, 把胳膊给我 |
[12:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:50] | This way,if you pass out in the gutter It tickles. | 这样, 如果你醉倒在水沟里了 |
[12:55] | …Someone will call me, | …有人会给我打电话 |
[12:57] | and I will come get you. | 我会去找你 |
[13:00] | Thanks,Carl. | 谢谢你, Carl |
[13:01] | We can’t just be friends. | 我们不能只做朋友 |
[13:02] | We’re attracted to each other, | 我们互相吸引 |
[13:03] | and we both know it. | 我们都清楚 |
[13:04] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[13:06] | Me and Robin,me and Robin. | Robin和我, Robin和我 |
[13:08] | I have to make one more call. | 我得再打个电话 |
[13:10] | Yeah,this’ll go good. | 对, 这次会不错的 |
[13:15] | hey,it’s me again. | 嘿, 又是我 |
[13:18] | Look,who are we kidding? | 听着, 谁在开玩笑? |
[13:20] | You and I are both attracted to each other. | 我们两个互相吸引 |
[13:22] | We-we’re young,we’re drunk– half of us | 我们年轻, 我们都醉了 ……我们之一醉了 |
[13:24] | anyway– and we only get one life. | 不管怎样 生活只有一辈子 |
[13:26] | So,why don’t you come over to my apartment right now, | 所以, 为什么你现在 不马上来我公寓呢 |
[13:29] | and we’ll think of something stupid to do together? | 我们会找点蠢事来做? |
[13:31] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:32] | Great. Wait. Really? | 太好了 等等 真的吗? |
[13:35] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:36] | Thanks,Carl. | 谢谢你, Carl |
[13:39] | It’s Robin. | 是Robin |
[13:40] | That’s Robin in there. | 里面的是Robin |
[13:43] | Did you guys…? | 你们俩有没有…? |
[13:50] | Oh,come on. | 噢, 拜托 |
[13:51] | You’ve got to give me this one. | 怎么说你也一定要 和我来一下 |
[13:52] | Those five shots got you further with | 那五杯酒让你和 Robin进展神速 |
[13:53] | Robin than your brain ever did. | 这是你的脑袋永远做不到的 |
[13:55] | See what happens when you don’t think? | 看你什么也不想的时候 发生了什么? |
[13:57] | You do. More importantly,you do Robin. | 你做了! 更重要的是 你“做”了Robin |
[14:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:04] | All right,right over here. | 好吧, 这里 |
[14:07] | but,uh,still,what does this mean? | 但, 呃, 这表示什么? |
[14:09] | Are we dating now? | 我们要约会了吗? |
[14:10] | I-I mean,I never pictured it going down this way, | 我是说, 我从来没想过 事情会发展成这样 |
[14:12] | But maybe that’s how it had to happen. | 但是可能这就是 事情该发展的方向 |
[14:13] | I mean,think about it… | 我是说, 想想… |
[14:14] | Someone get him a shot.He’s thinking again. | 有没有人给他拿点酒 他又开始考虑了 |
[14:16] | You know what? Hold on,man. | 你知道吗? |
[14:18] | Maybe it’s not such a bad idea to think about this one. | 想想这个问题也不是那么糟 |
[14:21] | You and Robin went down this road before. | 你和Robin以前曾经历过 |
[14:22] | You got dinged up really bad. | 你们处理的相当糟糕 |
[14:24] | You know who might have something | 你知道谁会想说下 |
[14:25] | to say about Ted’s future with Robin? | 关于Ted和Robin的未来 ? |
[14:28] | Robin. Go wake her up. | Robin 去叫醒她 |
[14:30] | Wake her up and say what? | 叫醒她然后说什么? |
[14:32] | Daddy’s home. | 爹地回家了 |
[14:37] | Good luck,buddy. | 祝你好运, 伙计 |
[14:46] | hello. | 喂 |
[14:47] | Ted,it’s Robin. | Ted, 我是Robin |
[14:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[15:02] | hey,Robin,how are you? | 嘿, Robin, 你怎么样? |
[15:05] | Ted,I think you and I should have a | Ted, 我觉得我们得谈谈 |
[15:07] | talk about those phone calls last night. | 昨晚的那些电话 |
[15:09] | Do you mind if I swing by? | 你不介意我现在过去吧? |
[15:10] | Ask her about the pineapple. | 问问她知道菠萝不 |
[15:12] | Uh,yeah,sure,come on over. | 呃, 好, 当然, 过来吧 |
[15:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | No. Wait,d-d-don’t come… she’s coming over. | 别 等等, 别来… 她要来了 |
[15:16] | Crap! | 糟糕! |
[15:17] | Wait. This is killing me. | 等等 这真要我命 |
[15:19] | We have to find out who that girl is. | 我们得弄清楚那女的是谁 |
[15:22] | Trudy. My name is Trudy. | Trudy 我叫Trudy |
[15:30] | And then,Trudy filled us in. | 后来, Trudy告诉我了后面的事 |
[15:31] | I’m just surpris you didn’t dump him sooner. | 我很吃惊为什么 你没马上甩掉他 |
[15:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:35] | It’s two years of my life I’m never getting back. | 那是我永远也找不回的两年 |
[15:38] | A little part of me wants to just jump | 我的一部分希望我跳上 |
[15:39] | the bones of the next guy I see. | 下一个见到的家伙 |
[15:43] | daddy’s home. | 爹地回家了 |
[15:45] | Or the one after that. | 或者再后面一个 |
[15:47] | Okay,fair enough. | 好吧, 很公平 |
[15:48] | I’ve got to prove a point to a friend,so, | 我要向我朋友 证明一点, 所以 |
[15:50] | you just gave me your number… and your name is Amy.Ladies. | 你已经给了我电话… 你的名字是Amy 女士们 |
[15:57] | I love everyone in this bar! | 我爱这里的每个人! |
[16:00] | look at that idiot go. | 看那个傻家伙 |
[16:02] | He kind of cute. | 他很可爱 |
[16:11] | What are you doing in the men’s room? | 你在男厕所干嘛? |
[16:14] | What am I doing in the ladies’ room? | 我在女厕所干嘛? |
[16:16] | All right,I came in here,cause | 好吧, 我进来是因为 |
[16:17] | I thought I was gonna throw up. | 我以为我要吐了 |
[16:19] | Did you? | 你吐了? |
[16:22] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[16:24] | And the streak continues– vomit-free since 93. | 记录仍然保持 93年起免吐王 |
[16:30] | I’m sorry,Trudy.Go on. | 抱歉, Trudy 继续 |
[16:31] | I liked your performance. | 我喜欢你的表演 |
[16:33] | What,the karaoke? | 什么, 那个卡拉OK? |
[16:35] | Domo arigato. | 谢谢(日语) |
[16:37] | I wish I had your guts. | 我希望我能有你那么勇敢 |
[16:39] | Getting up and making a complete idiot of myself. | 站起来,释放自己的白痴状态 |
[16:41] | So,do it. | 那么, 做吧 |
[16:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:44] | Still,I’ve had a pretty serious week. | 当然,我这个星期 过的很不舒心 |
[16:47] | I could sure stand to do something stupid. | 我可以找点蠢事做做 |
[16:50] | I’m something stupid. Do me. | 我就很蠢,做我吧 |
[16:52] | You’re funny. | 你很幽默 |
[16:54] | Hey,can I call you sometime? | 嘿, 我能给你打电话吗? |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:56] | Ha,ha. | 哈, 哈 |
[16:58] | Here,let me. | 这儿, 我来吧 |
[17:01] | Why do they call it kaoke,anyhow? | 为什么他们要起名 卡拉OK呢? |
[17:03] | Was it invented by a woman named Carrie Oke | 是被一个叫Carrie Oke的 女人发明的吗? |
[17:06] | these are the kinds of things I think about. | 我就爱想些这类事情 |
[17:09] | Karaoke is japanese for “empty orchestra” . | “卡拉OK”是日语 “无人伴奏的乐队” |
[17:15] | Wow. That’s hauntingly beautiful. | 哇哦,这是多么美丽 萦绕心头 |
[17:19] | Hey,it works. | 嘿, 打通了 |
[17:21] | Then I guess you’re gonna have to call me. | 我猜你会给我打电话 |
[17:26] | I got to make one more call. | 我得再打个电话 |
[17:29] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:30] | Hey,it’s me again. Hey. | -嘿, 又是我 -嘿 |
[17:33] | Look,who are we kidding? | 听着, 谁在开玩笑? |
[17:34] | You and I are both attracted to each other. | 我们俩互相吸引 |
[17:36] | We’re-we’re young,we’re drunk– half of us, | 我们年轻, 我们醉了 ……我们之一喝醉了 |
[17:39] | anyway– and we only get one life. | 生活只有一辈子 |
[17:41] | So,I came over here. | 所以, 我到这来了 |
[17:43] | And now,I’m really,really embarrassed. | 现在, 我真的, 真的很尴尬 |
[17:47] | Damn it,Trudy! | 该死, Trudy! |
[17:48] | What about the pineapple? | 菠萝是怎么回事? |
[17:50] | Sorry. Sorry. Sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉! |
[17:55] | ah,Robin’s here. | 啊, Robin来了 |
[17:56] | Um,look,Trudy,I need you to hide in my bedroom. | 呃, 听着, Trudy 我需要你藏在卧室 |
[17:59] | Why? Is that your girlfriend? | 为什么? 是你女朋友吗? |
[18:01] | Ah,no,that’s not my girlfriend. | 啊, 不, 那不是我女朋友 |
[18:02] | Um,look,it’s complicated. | 呃, 听着, 这很复杂 |
[18:03] | Oh,you’re married. Yeah,I know.I can’t believe I did this. | 噢, 你结婚了, 耶, 我知道 我不敢相信我这么做了 |
[18:05] | No,no,no,I-I’m not married. | 不, 不, 不, 我没结婚 |
[18:07] | Um… I’ll explain after you hide. | 呃… 你藏起来后我会解释 |
[18:16] | Hey. Hi,guys. | 嘿 嗨, 伙计们 |
[18:16] | Hey,Robin,top of the morning.Hi. | 嘿, Robin, 早上好 嗨 |
[18:18] | Hi,Robin.Good sweater. | 嗨, Robin 不错的毛衣 |
[18:20] | Um,sorry I kept calling you like that. | 呃, 抱歉我一直 那样给你打电话 |
[18:23] | I was pretty drunk. | 我太醉了 |
[18:24] | Uh,no kidding. | 呃, 别开玩笑了 |
[18:26] | Those calls were really weird. | 那些电话太奇怪了 |
[18:28] | Look,Ted,maybe we need to talk. | 听着, Ted, 也许我们该谈谈 |
[18:30] | Let’s go get a snack. | 我们去吃点东西 |
[18:32] | I love to snack. | 我喜欢吃东西 |
[18:33] | I’m good. | 我不用了 |
[18:39] | Come on,those calls weren’t that weird. | 拜托, 那些电话没那么怪 |
[18:47] | Robin! Come hang out! | Robin! 出来! |
[18:49] | Okay,I’m gonna make this sound till you come hang out. | 好吧, 我要继续发出 这种声音直到你出来 |
[18:52] | Aaah…. | 啊…. |
[18:58] | that goes on for three and a half minutes. | 这持续了三分半钟 |
[19:00] | Without a breath? | 没有换气吗? |
[19:01] | That’s got to be some kind of record. | 这应该可以成世界纪录了 |
[19:03] | Oh,Ted,you can’t do this. | 噢, Ted, 你不能这样 |
[19:05] | Please.We agreed to be friends, | 求你了 我们答应了做朋友 |
[19:07] | and now you’re making it all confusing. | 但现在你把一切都弄乱了 |
[19:09] | No,I’m not. | 不, 我没有 |
[19:10] | Look,I-I just turned off my brain for the night. | 听着, 我只是让我的大脑 休息了一晚 |
[19:12] | Nothing’s changed. | 没有什么改变了 |
[19:13] | You’ve moved on.I’ve moved on. | 你继续过你的 我继续过我的 |
[19:15] | Really,you’ve moved on? | 你真的没想了吗? |
[19:17] | Yes. What,you don’t believe me? | 是啊 什么, 你不相信我吗? |
[19:19] | oh. Uh,okay. | 噢 呃, 好吧 |
[19:22] | Trudy,come on out. | Trudy, 出来吧 |
[19:24] | You are gonna laugh. | 你会笑出来的 |
[19:26] | Wait. You were with someone last night? | 等等 你昨晚和某人在一起? |
[19:28] | Yeah,Trudy. She’s cool. | 是啊, Trudy 她不错 |
[19:30] | Trudy,come on out. | Trudy, 出来吧 |
[19:32] | Yeah,seriously,it’s okay. | 是啊, 真的, 没什么 |
[19:36] | This is so Trudy. She’s really shy… I think… | 这就是Trudy 她很害羞… 我觉得… |
[19:40] | Trudy? Trudy? | |
[19:48] | Hi,Trudy.I’m Robin. | 嗨, Trudy 我是Robin |
[19:50] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:53] | She is shy. | 你是对的,她很害羞 |
[19:55] | I’m not making this up. | 我不是编的 |
[19:56] | She-she must have climbed out the fire escape. | 她一定从安全通道爬下去了 |
[19:58] | whatever. Whatever! | 不管怎样 不管怎样! |
[20:00] | I-I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[20:02] | Then why’d you hide her from me? | 那为什么你把她藏起来躲我? |
[20:05] | Wow. You’re good. | 哇 你很聪明 |
[20:06] | Anyone ever tell you you should be on 60 minutes? | 有没人告诉你 你应该上60 minutes? |
[20:09] | Yes. You did… last night. | 是的 你说过… 昨晚 |
[20:11] | Really.uh… | 真的? |
[20:15] | get some sleep,Ted. | 睡一下吧, Ted |
[20:17] | You had a long night. | 你过了个漫长的夜晚 |
[20:18] | And don’t feel bad. | 别觉得糟糕 |
[20:20] | I’ve woken up with worse. | 我有过更糟的 |
[20:28] | I left Trudy a message, | 我给Trudy留了言 |
[20:29] | but she never called me back. | 但她一直没有回电给我 |
[20:31] | That’s just how life works sometimes. | 有些时候这就是生活 |
[20:33] | You turn off your brain for a night, | 你关掉大脑一晚 |
[20:35] | and all your left with | 第二天你剩下的就是 |
[20:36] | the next day is a bad hangover, | 就是糟糕的宿醉 |
[20:38] | a sprained ankle,and a pineapple. | 扭伤的脚踝,和一个菠萝 |
[20:41] | Oh,we never found out | 噢, 我们也一直不知道 |
[20:42] | where that pineapple came from, | 那个菠萝是哪来的 |
[20:44] | but it was delicious. | 但是它很可口 |