时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother Season 01 Episode 11 | |
[00:13] | Kids,the thing about New Year’s Eve is that it sucks. | 孩子们,新年夜总是很烂 |
[00:16] | Sure,it looks great on TV, | 当然, 在电视上看好象还不错 |
[00:17] | but in reality,it’s always just a big letdown, | 但在现实里, 通常会让人失望 |
[00:20] | but in 2005,I attempted to do the impossible, | 2005年, 我试图挑战一下惯例 |
[00:23] | to give my friends a great New Year’s Eve. | 让我的朋友们过一个很棒的新年夜 |
[00:25] | I had an idea of how to do it,too | 我也有个主意 |
[00:27] | and all it cost was half my christmas bonus. | 但代价是花去一半的圣诞奖金 |
[00:38] | that’s right– a Limo. | 不错,那就是Limo(林肯的一款车型) |
[00:47] | Oh,man,Ted,this is great. | 噢,天, Ted 这太棒了 |
[00:49] | Okay,people,let’s talk strategy. | 好了, 伙计们, 我们讨论下计划 |
[00:51] | Last new years,we went our separate ways, and it sucked. | 去年我们最后都各走各的,这样很糟糕 |
[00:54] | This year we party together or not at all. | 今年我们要么一起去派对,要么哪也别去 |
[00:56] | Now,I sifted through your party submissions | 我筛选了你们的派对建议 |
[00:58] | and I narrowed them down to these five. | 缩小到了5个 |
[01:00] | Question? | 有问题? |
[01:01] | Yes,Barney,your submissions were received and no, | 嗯, Barney, 你的建议我们收到了,但是…… |
[01:03] | we will not be attending any parties in your pants. | 别想我们会穿着你的内裤去任何派对 |
[01:07] | but you enjoyed the e-vite,right? | 但我发的电子贺卡你很享受, 是不? |
[01:08] | That was an actual picture of my pants. | 那可真是我内裤的照片哦 |
[01:11] | We will hit all five parties before midnight, | 我们要在午夜前去这5个派对 |
[01:13] | and then narrow them down to one, | 然后选出一个 |
[01:15] | the most awesome party in New York city, | 纽约最棒的派对 |
[01:17] | and that is where we will ring,nay rock, | 我们就在那迎接新年钟声,还有在新的一年里 |
[01:20] | in the new year. | 狂欢 |
[01:22] | All right,and party number one, | 好了, 1号派对 |
[01:23] | that’s where we get to meet Mary Beth? | 我们会在那见到Mary Beth? |
[01:25] | Mary Beth? Mary Beth? | |
[01:26] | she works in my office, | 她在我办公室工作 |
[01:27] | she seems like she might be into me. | 她好象对我有点感觉 |
[01:29] | She’s always finding reasons to hug me. | 老是找理由抱我 |
[01:31] | So tonight we’ll see… | 所以今晚我们将看到… |
[01:35] | people often ask me, | 人们总是问我 |
[01:36] | “Barney,how is it that you’re so psyched so much of the time?” | “Barney, 为什么你总是这么这么有激情?” |
[01:39] | By who? Who asks you that? | 谁? 谁会这样问你? |
[01:42] | and the answer is right here | 答案就在这 |
[01:44] | my own,personal “get psyched” mix. | 我的, 私人珍藏”充满激情” 合辑 |
[01:48] | No people often think a good mix should rise and fall, | 人们都认为一张好的合辑应该跌宕起伏 |
[01:50] | but people are wrong. | 但大家都错了 |
[01:52] | It should be all rise,baby. | 应该全是高潮才对, 宝贝 |
[01:54] | Now prepare yourselves | 准备好 |
[01:56] | for an audio journey into the white-hot center of adrenaline. | 开始一趟刺激的音频之旅 |
[02:05] | it’s working. | 这真的有用 |
[02:07] | I am definitely getting psyched. | 我兴奋起来了 |
[02:09] | Oh,god.I’m reaching dangerous levels of psychage. | 噢, 天 我已经在危险的边缘了 |
[02:12] | Must do robot. | 得扮机器人了 |
[02:15] | let’s do this! | 我们来吧! |
[02:15] | -Yes! -Let’s! | – 好! – 来吧! |
[02:17] | driver? | 司机? |
[02:20] | Hello! | 大家好! |
[02:22] | Ranjit! Ranjit! | |
[02:23] | Dude,you’re driving a Limo now. | 伙计, 你在开Limo |
[02:25] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[02:26] | I’ve moved up in the world. | 我搬到现实世界里来啦 |
[02:28] | How do you guys know each other? | 你们怎么认识的? |
[02:30] | We rode in his cab one time. | 有次我们一起进了出租车 |
[02:32] | It’s a long story. | 很长的故事 |
[02:33] | what are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么? |
[02:34] | We got five parties to hit, and three hours to do it. | 有5个派对等着我们去 而且还是得在3小时之内 |
[02:37] | I wish I could come with you guys | 我真希望我能和你们一起 |
[02:38] | but Derek should be coming by any minute to pick me up. | 但Derek可能马上就来接我了 |
[02:41] | Robin was spending new year’s eve with her boyfriend,Derek. | Robin要和她男朋友Derek共度新年夜 |
[02:45] | Derek Derek. | |
[02:46] | He was like rich, successful,handsome. | 他似乎有钱, 有事业, 有样貌 |
[02:48] | I hated that guy. | 我讨厌那家伙 |
[02:51] | I’ll miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[02:52] | Have fun. | 玩的开心点 |
[02:52] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:53] | See ya next year. | 明年见 |
[02:54] | Go get him. | 去找他吧 |
[02:58] | this kind of sucks. | 这有点糟 |
[02:59] | Okay,nobody get down. | 好了, 别失望 |
[03:00] | We knew this going in. | 我们知道会这样 |
[03:02] | We’re a man down. | 我们已经有一位“牺牲”了 |
[03:03] | That just means we’re gonna have to party that much harder. | 这只是代表我们要去派对玩的更猛 |
[03:06] | Ranjit! Party number one. | Ranjit! 1号派对 |
[03:09] | Party number one! | 1号派对! |
[03:10] | Party number one!! | 1号派对!! |
[03:16] | I can’t believe we’re leaving a party that had pigs in blankets. | 不敢相信我们从有小猪的派对离开了 |
[03:19] | If you think we can beat that, | 如果你们觉得我们能击中 |
[03:20] | you got some brass ones. | 可以得到个铜的 |
[03:22] | we’ve got four more parties to hit. | 我们还得去4个派对 |
[03:23] | If party number one turns out to be the best, | 如果1号派对是最棒的 |
[03:24] | we’ll just Limo on back to it. | 我们只要坐着Limo回来就好了 |
[03:27] | We didn’t really get a chance to meet. | 我们还没正式认识 |
[03:28] | I’m Lily,and this is my fiance,Marshall. | 我是Lily, 这是我的未婚夫, Marshall |
[03:30] | Mary Beth Mary Beth. | |
[03:32] | So great to meet you guys. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[03:34] | My word. | 我也想这么说 |
[03:35] | You’re,you’re friendly. | 你, 你真友好 |
[03:39] | 大家好, Barney的美国派对朋友们 | |
[03:45] | Oh,no | 噢,不 |
[03:45] | so,Barney,who’s your new friend? | 那么, Barney, 介绍下你的新朋友? |
[03:47] | Natalya Natalya. | |
[03:50] | Oh,friendly. | 噢, 真友好 |
[03:52] | So,where are you from,Natalya? | 嗯, 你从哪来, Natalya? |
[03:54] | She… who knows? | 她… 谁知道? |
[03:55] | The former soviet republic of drunk-off-her-ass-istan? | 前苏联喝翻屁股阿斯坦? |
[03:59] | Super-drunk-fantastic? | 醉酒狂想? |
[04:03] | Isn’t she awesome? | 她很棒吧? |
[04:05] | How are your feet doing,baby? | 你的脚怎么了, 宝贝? |
[04:07] | Okay,I love these shoes, | 嗯, 我喜欢这双鞋 |
[04:08] | but the pain-to-hotness ratio is pretty steep. | 但是我化疼痛为激情的机率比较小 |
[04:11] | Can we swing by the apartment,so I can change? | 我们能去一趟公寓让我顺便换双鞋吗? |
[04:13] | Come on,Lily,we have a tightly scheduled evening of awesomeness ahead of us. | 拜托, Lily, 我们面前的是 一个行程紧密的狂欢之夜 |
[04:16] | I need you to power through the pain. | 我要你用精神力量克服疼痛 |
[04:18] | Okay,Ted,but these dogs are really barking. | 好吧, Ted, 但这些小狗真的会乱叫 |
[04:22] | It’s true. I can hear them. | 是真的 我能听到 |
[04:23] | What’s that,little boys? | 怎么了, 小伙子们? |
[04:24] | What’s that? | 怎么了? |
[04:24] | You wanna go for a… rock? | 你想去… 狂欢? |
[04:29] | Ranjit!Party number two. | Ranjit! 2号派对 |
[04:32] | Party number two. | 2号派对 |
[04:40] | Party number two? | 2号派对? |
[04:41] | Not so good. | 没那么棒 |
[04:41] | Let’s go back to party number one. | 我们回1号派对吧 |
[04:43] | No,no turning back. | 不行, 不能回头 |
[04:45] | Ranjit,party number three. | Ranjit, 3号派对 |
[04:47] | Party number three. | 3号派对 |
[04:50] | wait,wait,wait. | 等等, 等等 |
[04:50] | We have to turn around. | 我们得转头 |
[04:51] | We left Natalya. | 我们丢了Natalya |
[04:54] | Barney,none of us really liked her. | Barney, 我们没谁真的喜欢她 |
[04:56] | What?! | 什么?! |
[04:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:59] | very nice,Lily. | 很好, Lily |
[05:00] | You know,she is a guest in this country. | 你知道, 她是这个国家的客人 |
[05:03] | So while you may chose to turn your back on her, | 如果你们背身不理她 |
[05:05] | I choose to turn my front on her. | 我则决定正面与她“相迎” |
[05:08] | What up? | 怎么样? |
[05:10] | I’m sorry about Barney. | 我为Barney感到抱歉 |
[05:12] | No,I’m having a great time. | 别, 我玩的很开心 |
[05:14] | I’m really glad that you asked me out tonight. | 我很高兴你今晚邀我出来 |
[05:16] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[05:22] | Hi,Robin. | 嗨, Robin |
[05:23] | Ted,Derek stood me up. | Ted, Derek放我鸽子了 |
[05:26] | Derek Derek. | |
[05:27] | Now,we had a tight schedule to keep that night | 今晚我们行程很紧 |
[05:29] | and I was already on a date with another girl. | 而且我已经和另外一个女孩约会了 |
[05:31] | But…it was Robin. | 但…是Robin |
[05:34] | Ranjit,turn it around. | Ranjit, 转头 |
[05:43] | God,I’m so sorry about this. | 天, 我很抱歉 |
[05:45] | You guys had your schedule and I screwed it all up. | 你们有你们的行程,而我把它搞乱了 |
[05:48] | No,this is perfect. | 不, 这很完美 |
[05:49] | It’s meant to be. | 这是注定的 |
[05:50] | We’re all back togeer. | 我们全聚在一起了 |
[05:52] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[05:53] | Derek’s stuck in Connecticut closing some deal. | Derek在康涅狄格州的生意没谈完 |
[05:55] | Who works on New Year’s Eve? | 谁会在新年夜工作? |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:00] | Now I feel worse. | 现在感觉更糟了 |
[06:01] | I was really looking forward to this night. | 我本来很期待今晚的 |
[06:04] | This sucks. | 这太糟糕了 |
[06:09] | dude,not now! | 伙计,不是现在! |
[06:10] | What?She needs to get psyched. | 什么? 她需要点激情 |
[06:12] | Barney Barney. | |
[06:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | Maybe I should just go home. | 也许我该回家算了 |
[06:17] | Barney! Barney! | |
[06:19] | My finger slipped. | 我手滑了 |
[06:21] | Look,Robin,you’re not going home. | 听着, Robin, 你不会回家 |
[06:23] | Come on,it’s New Year’s Eve. | 拜托, 今天是新年夜 |
[06:25] | Look,so your date fell through. | 听着, 你的伴没了 |
[06:26] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[06:26] | What do you need a date for? | 你要有人约会是为什么? |
[06:27] | Someone to kiss at midnight? | 在午夜可以亲吻的人? |
[06:28] | Fine,I’ll kiss you at… | 那好, 我可以在… |
[06:30] | a little bit after midnight. | 午夜过后一点亲你 |
[06:32] | Hi,I’m Robin. | 嗨, 我是Robin |
[06:33] | Mary Beth Mary Beth. | |
[06:36] | You’re friendly. | 你真友善 |
[06:38] | I haven’t eaten dinner yet. | 我还没吃过饭 |
[06:39] | Is there anything to eat in this thing? | 有什么可以吃的吗? |
[06:41] | That’s it. | 就这个了 |
[06:41] | I know what you’re jonesing for. | 我知道你想吃什么 |
[06:42] | Ranjit,take us to gray’s papaya! | Ranjit, 带我们去Gray’s Papaya(快餐店)! |
[06:45] | yes.Ted,you rock. | 耶 Ted, 你真棒 |
[06:47] | We couldn’t go back for Natalya, | 我们不能回头找Natalya |
[06:49] | a human being,but we do have time for hot dogs? | 没时间找一个人 但是我们就有时间去吃热狗? |
[06:52] | we like hot dogs. | 我们喜欢热狗 |
[06:53] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[06:54] | We are already behind schedule. | 我们已经落后行程了 |
[06:56] | Ted,come on. | Ted, 拜托 |
[06:57] | We have an hour and a half before midnight | 我们只有一个半小时就到午夜了 |
[06:58] | I don’t want to be kissing Ranjit. | 我可不想亲Ranjit |
[07:00] | You don’t know what you’re missing. | 你不知道你错过了什么 |
[07:03] | Come on,it’s only a 20-minute detour. | 拜托, 只是20分钟的路 |
[07:05] | Which is exactly how much time I need. | 我正好需要这么多时间 |
[07:07] | Ranjit,stop the car. | Ranjit, 停车 |
[07:08] | Stopping the car. | 停车 |
[07:11] | Wait.Baby,what are you doing? | 等等 宝贝, 你要干嘛? |
[07:12] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[07:13] | What? No! | 什么? 别! |
[07:14] | I can’t stay in these heels any longer, I just can’t. | 我不能继续受这双鞋的煎熬了,我就是忍不了 |
[07:17] | There’s a cab over there. | 有辆出租车在那 |
[07:18] | I’ll just run back to the apartment and change shoes. | 我冲回家然后换鞋 |
[07:20] | But…hot dogs. | 但…热狗 |
[07:22] | I know,baby,I’d love to go, | 我知道, 宝贝, 我也想去 |
[07:23] | but it’s two against one. | 但是现在是两个对一个 |
[07:26] | Okay,I’ll go with you. | 好吧, 我和你一起去 |
[07:26] | No,baby. | 不用了, 宝贝 |
[07:28] | Baby,you go with them and I’ll meet you at,at… | Baby, 你和他们一起我会去… |
[07:31] | party number three. | 3号派对找你们 |
[07:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[07:33] | If I don’t see you,Happy New Year. | 如果我没见到你, 先说新年快乐 |
[07:35] | Don’t say that. | 别说这个 |
[07:37] | We’ll find each other. | 我们会找到对方的 |
[07:40] | We’ll find each other. | 我们会找到对方的 |
[07:42] | I know we will. | 我知道我们会 |
[07:44] | -By,Lil. -Bye. | – 拜, Lil – 拜 |
[07:48] | Hell of a woman. | 多好的女人 |
[07:51] | Let’s go get some hot dogs! | 我们去买热狗吧! |
[07:59] | Ranjit,party number three. | Ranjit, 3号派对 |
[08:01] | Party number three. | 3号派对 |
[08:03] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[08:04] | Riding around in a Limo. | 坐着Limo |
[08:06] | Eating hot dogs. | 吃着热狗 |
[08:07] | It’s like we’re the president. | 待遇和总统差不多了 |
[08:09] | I’ll bet you’re feeling better now. | 我打赌你现在感觉好多了 |
[08:11] | so much better. | 好多了 |
[08:14] | Is that Moby? | 那是Moby吗? |
[08:16] | I think that that’s Moby. | 我想那是Moby |
[08:18] | Now,kids,Moby was a popular recording artist when I was young. | 好了, 孩子们, 我们小时候Moby是流行唱片艺人 |
[08:22] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[08:23] | That’s totally Moby. | 那真是Moby |
[08:25] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[08:26] | Should I say something? | 我该说点什么吗? |
[08:27] | I should say something,right? | 我得说点什么, 对不? |
[08:29] | Moby! Moby! | |
[08:29] | Hey,Moby! | 嘿, Moby! |
[08:32] | Oh,my god. He’s coming over. | 噢, 我的天 他走过来了 |
[08:33] | Everybody be cool. | 大家酷点 |
[08:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[08:38] | you,going somewhere? | 你, 要去什么地方吗? |
[08:40] | I’just going to this party downtown. | 我只是去闹区的派对 |
[08:43] | You want a ride? | 想搭便车吗? |
[08:47] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[08:54] | Right. | 嗯 |
[08:56] | You’re friendly. | 你真友好 |
[08:58] | Big fan. | 超级歌迷 |
[08:59] | Barney Stinson Barney Stinson. | |
[09:01] | So,… | 嗯, … |
[09:02] | what about this party? | 那个派对怎么样? |
[09:03] | It’s just a New Year’s thing. | 只是新年的那些 |
[09:05] | You know,with some friends. | 你知道, 和一些朋友 |
[09:07] | that sounds awesome. | 听起来很不错 |
[09:11] | You guys want to come? | 你们想一起来吗? |
[09:13] | we’d love to. | 我们很乐意 |
[09:15] | All right. | 好啊 |
[09:16] | Ted Ted. | |
[09:17] | Sidebar? | 悄悄话? |
[09:19] | Moby,switch up,will you? | Moby, 换一下, 行吗? |
[09:23] | Moby Moby. | |
[09:25] | what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[09:28] | What about Lily? | Lily怎么办? |
[09:29] | Call her. | 给她打电话 |
[09:30] | I’ve been trying to call her. | 我有给她打电话 |
[09:31] | I can’t get through. | 但打不通 |
[09:31] | All the circuits are jammed. | 全是线路忙 |
[09:33] | That’s New Year’s Eve for you. | 这就是新年夜 |
[09:34] | look,we’ll just swing by Moby’s party and then afterwards… | 嗯, 我们可以先去一会儿 Moby的派对然后… |
[09:36] | no,I-I can’t. Lily’s waiting. | 不, 我-我不行 Lily等着在 |
[09:38] | I gotta… | 我得… |
[09:39] | I gotta find her. | 我得去找她 |
[09:41] | Okay,I’ll meet you at party number three. | 好吧, 我们在3号派对见 |
[09:43] | But… | 但… |
[09:43] | come on!Moby’s party! | 拜托! Moby的派对! |
[09:45] | Moby’s party! | Moby的派对! |
[09:47] | Moby’s par… | Moby的派… |
[09:50] | Ranjit Ranjit. | |
[09:52] | Moby’s party. | Moby的派对 |
[09:57] | This is a cool mix. | 这合辑很酷 |
[10:00] | You know,people think a great mix has to rise and fall. | 你知道, 人们认为一张好的合辑应该跌宕起伏 |
[10:02] | I think it should be all rise. | 我觉得应该全是高潮 |
[10:04] | Yes. | 就是 |
[10:05] | Moby… Moby… | |
[10:06] | it should start high,get higher. | 应该激烈的开始, 然后更加猛烈 |
[10:08] | This mix is my pride and joy. | 这张合辑是我的骄傲 |
[10:10] | I never leave home without it. | 我从来没有离开过它 |
[10:12] | that’s how I feel about Janice here. | 就象我对Janice的感情一样 |
[10:18] | so I said,your motorcycle was like that when I got here.” | 所以我就说我到的时候你的摩托车就那样了 |
[10:28] | you’re not Moby,are you? | 你不是Moby, 你是吗? |
[10:31] | Who? | 谁? |
[10:32] | Moby Moby | |
[10:34] | the recording artist,Moby. | 唱片艺人, Moby |
[10:36] | No. | 不是 |
[10:37] | But when we said “hey,Moby,” | 但我们说”嘿, Moby”时 |
[10:39] | you said,”yeah.” | 你说, “耶” |
[10:41] | I thought you said “Tony.” | 我以为你说的是 “Tony” |
[10:44] | So your name is Tony? | 所以你是叫Tony? |
[10:45] | No. | 不是 |
[10:48] | we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[10:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:51] | You guys are gonna come in? | 你们要来吗? |
[10:54] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[10:55] | Come on.It’s going to get nuts in there. | 来吧 里面疯狂极了 |
[10:58] | There’s this dude who owes me money. | 有个家伙欠我钱 |
[11:00] | no,we’re good. | 不了, 我们还好 |
[11:01] | We’re good. | 我们还好 |
[11:03] | Happy New Year,not Moby. | 新年快乐, 假Moby |
[11:12] | be safe. | 嘿,注意安全 |
[11:16] | why did we think that guy was Moby? | 为什么我们会觉得那家伙是Moby? |
[11:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:18] | I see a short bald hipster, | 我看到个短平头的时髦家伙 |
[11:20] | my mind goes straight to Moby. | 就马上想到Moby了 |
[11:26] | that’s Marshall’s phone. | 是Marshall的电话 |
[11:33] | – Hey… – Marshall,thank god I got through. | – 喂 – Marshall, 感谢上帝我终于打通了 |
[11:36] | Hey,sexy. | 嘿, 小心肝 |
[11:37] | Barney,where’s Marshall? | Barney, Marshall呢? |
[11:39] | He left his phone in the Limo. | 他把电话丢在Limo上了 |
[11:40] | He’s out looking for you. | 他去找你了 |
[11:41] | What? Where? | 什么? 哪儿? |
[11:42] | Party number three. | 3号派对 |
[11:44] | I’m here at party number three and… | 我就在3号派对这啊… |
[11:47] | oh,my god! | 噢, 我的天! |
[11:47] | Guess who just walked in– | 猜谁走进来了 |
[11:49] | – Moby! – Moby?! – Moby! – Moby?! | |
[11:50] | She’s upstairs. | 她在楼上 |
[11:53] | Lily,you have to get out of there this instant. | Lily, 你现在就赶快出来 |
[11:55] | That’s not Moby. | 那不是Moby |
[11:56] | no,I know Moby and that’s Mo… | 不, 我知道Moby还有… |
[11:59] | does he have a gun? | 他有枪吗? |
[12:01] | Run! | 快跑! |
[12:03] | Oh,my god, | 噢, 我的天 |
[12:04] | not Moby’s party is party number four. | 假Moby的派对就是4号派对 |
[12:07] | What are the odds? | 真是巧了? |
[12:11] | who was that guy?! | 那个家伙是谁?! |
[12:12] | we know it’s not Moby and it’s not Tony. | 我们只知道他不是Moby也不是Tony |
[12:14] | Ranjit,drive! | Ranjit, 开车! |
[12:15] | Where to? | 去哪? |
[12:16] | Party number three! | 3号派对! |
[12:17] | Party number three. | 3号派对 |
[12:20] | no,but I was just at party number three. | 不对, 我刚就在3号派对啊 |
[12:23] | No,no,no,no you were at party number four. | 不, 不, 不对, 你刚才是在4号派对 |
[12:24] | You must have looked at the list wrong. | 你一定是看错单子了 |
[12:26] | after that rather unpsyching experience, | 在经历过如此不愉快的事情后 |
[12:29] | you know what it’s time for? | 你们知道现在该干什么了吗? |
[12:31] | It’s time to… what? | 现在是… 什么? |
[12:33] | That’s right,re-psych. | 对了, 重振激情时间 |
[12:37] | Re-psy… | 重… |
[12:42] | suck! | 糟糕! |
[12:45] | Oh,my god! | 噢, 我的天那! |
[12:46] | Not Moby took my “get psyched” mix! | 假Moby把我的”充满激情” 合辑拿走了! |
[12:49] | Barney, Barney, Barney Barney,Barney,Barney, | |
[12:50] | it’s not worth it! | 不值得! |
[12:51] | Let it go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:52] | We need to get back on schedule. | 我们回到行程表来 |
[12:56] | Oh,nuts. | 啊, 难缠的家伙 |
[13:03] | Ranjit,are you sure I can’t help? | Ranjit, 你确定我不能帮忙吗? |
[13:06] | No. | 确定 |
[13:07] | I am pissed. | 我遇到难题了(暗指我在尿尿) |
[13:09] | Ted,I don’t want you to see me pissed. | Ted, 我不想你看到我遇到难题 (不想你看到我尿尿) |
[13:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:14] | Okay,not a problem. | Okay, 没什么问题 |
[13:16] | He’ll jack it up, | 他会把车升起来 |
[13:17] | slap on a tire | 换轮胎 |
[13:18] | and we’ll be at party number three in no time. | 我们会准时到达3号派对 |
[13:20] | I wish Marshall would call. | 希望Marshall会打电话来 |
[13:22] | I guess the circts are jammed. | 我猜是线路忙 |
[13:24] | you know why all the circuits are jammed | 你知道为什么线路忙吗 |
[13:25] | because everyone’s calling their loved ones, | 因为所有的人都在给爱人打电话 |
[13:26] | everyone around the world. | 全世界的人 |
[13:28] | Everyone except Barney. | 除了Barney |
[13:33] | sure,laugh. | 好, 笑吧 |
[13:34] | Laugh for Barney Stinson. | 嘲笑Barney Stinson吧 |
[13:36] | Laugh for the sad clown | 嘲笑可悲的小丑 |
[13:38] | trapped on his whirling carousel of suits and cigars and bimbos and booze. | 被困在旋转马车上,有西装雪茄女人烈酒 |
[13:44] | Round and rod it goes. | 转啊转 |
[13:46] | And where’s it all heading? | 是转去哪呢? |
[13:48] | Nowhere. | 哪里也不是 |
[13:50] | Is this just ’cause you lost your “get psyched” mix? | 这样只是因为你丢了”充满激情” 合辑吗? |
[13:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:54] | Am I not allowed to have a pensive side? | 我不能有忧郁的一面吗? |
[13:56] | No. No,not tonight. | 不 不, 今晚不行 |
[13:58] | Not in the Limo. | 在Limo里不行 |
[13:59] | We got to stay psyched. | 我们得保持激情 |
[14:00] | Ted went to a lot of trouble to make this an awesome new year’s. | Ted花了很多心思让大家有个崭新的新年 |
[14:07] | Shothrough the heart Shothrough the heart | |
[14:10] | and you’re to blame,darling and you’re to blame,darling | |
[14:12] | you give love a bad name you give love a bad name | |
[14:14] | A bad name ha! A bad name ha! | |
[14:17] | I play my part and you played your game I play my part and you played your game | |
[14:20] | Darling,you give love a bad name,bad name! Darling,you give love a bad name,bad name! | |
[14:29] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[14:30] | We’ll be out of here in a jiff. | 我们马上就能出发了 |
[14:32] | Ted,I’m going to head out. | Ted, 我得走了 |
[14:33] | My roommates are having a party not far from here. | 我的室友在附近有个派对 |
[14:36] | No. | 别 |
[14:37] | Look,I know this night isn’t turning out the way I planned,but… | 听着, 我知道今晚和我计划的有点偏差, 但… |
[14:39] | how long have you been in love with Robin? | 你喜欢Robin多久了? |
[14:42] | I’m not in love… | 我没有喜欢… |
[14:44] | we’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[14:45] | Where are you getting that from? | 你怎么会这么想? |
[14:47] | Ted,it’s okay. | Ted, 没关系 |
[14:48] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:50] | And I can tell that she’s into you,too. | 而且我知道她也喜欢你 |
[14:52] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太滑稽了 |
[14:54] | Wait.Really? | 等下 真的吗? |
[14:57] | Happy New Year,Ted. | 新年快乐, Ted |
[15:14] | I can’t believe Mary Beth left before midnight. | 我不敢相信Mary Beth在午夜前走掉了 |
[15:17] | she just had to make an appearance at this other party. | 她只是得去另一个派对 |
[15:19] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[15:20] | The first time I rode in a Limo I was five. | 我第一次坐Limo是五岁的时候 |
[15:23] | I was on the way to my grandfather’s funeral. | 在去祖父葬礼的路上 |
[15:26] | I suppose,in a way,I still am. | 我想, 在某一方面, 我仍然在 |
[15:30] | Okay,it’s getting weird in here. | 好了, 这里变的太奇怪了 |
[15:31] | I’m going to call Marshall. | 我要去给Marshall打电话 |
[15:33] | But he left his phone. | 但他把手机丢车里了 |
[15:34] | Marshall! Marshall! Marshall! Marshall! | |
[15:39] | I’m sorry about your girl. | 我为你的女伴感到抱歉 |
[15:41] | Sorry about your guy. | 你的男伴也是 |
[15:43] | at least we both have someone to kiss at midnight. | 至少我们在午夜都有人亲吻 |
[15:47] | Did you forget about our little deal? | 你忘了我们的小约定了吗? |
[15:49] | Because I did not. | 我还没有忘 |
[15:52] | I did not,too. | 我也没有 |
[15:57] | Derek Derek. | |
[16:00] | How’s work? | 工作怎么样了? |
[16:01] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 给你私人空间 |
[16:03] | Marshall! Marshall! | |
[16:17] | Marshall! Marshall! | |
[16:19] | Okay,how’s this for a plan? | 好吧, 旅行计划怎么样? |
[16:20] | We start walking now, | 我们现在就开始步行 |
[16:21] | we get to party number three by 12:45. | 12:45就可以到3号派对了 |
[16:22] | We celebrate the new year in central standard time | 我们在中央标准时间庆祝新年 |
[16:23] | Marshall! Marshall! | |
[16:25] | Give it a rest,Ted. | 算了吧, Ted |
[16:26] | Give what a rest? | 什么算了? |
[16:27] | Trying to turn this night into anything more than what it is, | 试着让今晚变的不同寻常 |
[16:30] | which is New Year’s Eve which is he single biggest | 新年夜是单身汉们 |
[16:32] | letdown of a night every single year. | 每年最郁闷的时候 |
[16:35] | Marshall! Marshall! | |
[16:37] | Come on,come on,we can still turn this thing around. | 拜托, 来吧, 我们还可以回头 |
[16:38] | We’ve still got ten minutes. | 我们还有10分钟 |
[16:39] | Stop trying to chase down some magical, perfect New Years,Ted. | 别在试着追求什么魔法般的完美新年了, Ted |
[16:43] | It doesn’t exist. | 不会发生的 |
[16:46] | Marshall! Marshall! | |
[16:48] | Lily! Lily! | |
[16:52] | Holy crap. | 天 |
[16:52] | Marshall! Marshall! | |
[16:54] | Lily! Lily! | |
[17:02] | I knew I’d catch up with you guys eventually. | 我就知道我最终会碰到你们 |
[17:04] | So much to tell. | 太多要说了 |
[17:06] | I couldn’t find Lily at party number three so I walked… | 我在3号派对上找不到Lily所以就… |
[17:08] | I walked to the next party on the list. | 走到4号派对去了 |
[17:09] | Not Moby’s party? | 假Moby的派对? |
[17:10] | Yes,Moby’s party. | 是啊, Moby的派对 |
[17:11] | Check it out He signed my shirt. | 看他在我衬衫上签名了 |
[17:17] | And guess what I found. | 再猜我找到了什么 |
[17:20] | I heard it playing at the party, | 我听到派对上在放这个 |
[17:21] | so I swiped it. | 所以我把它偷回来了 |
[17:22] | – Marshall… – Marshall… – I know. | – 我知道 我知道 |
[17:23] | -Come on. -Come on! | – 来吧 – 来吧! |
[17:28] | Baby,baby,I was so worried about you. | 宝贝, 宝贝, 我好担心你 |
[17:31] | Why didn’t you call me? | 为什么不给我打电话? |
[17:32] | I tried,baby. | 我试过了, 宝贝 |
[17:32] | All the circuits were jammed. | 线路全是繁忙 |
[17:33] | But wait,there’s more. | 等等, 还有 |
[17:35] | After party number four, | 离开4号派对 |
[17:36] | I figured you guys went to party number five. | 我猜你们一定去了5号派对 |
[17:37] | And so I went there,too, | 所以我也去了5号派对 |
[17:39] | and it is awesome. | 而且那里很棒 |
[17:40] | I want to cry,it is so awesome. | 我都想哭了, 那里真的很棒 |
[17:43] | We have to go there. | 我们得去那 |
[17:44] | How?We’ll never get a cab. | 怎么去? 我们找不到出租车 |
[17:45] | The flat’s fixed. | 车胎修好了 |
[17:48] | Let’s do this! | 我们去吧! |
[17:49] | Come on!In! | 来吧! 上车! |
[17:50] | Go,go,go! | 走, 走, 走! |
[17:53] | Natalya? Natalya? | |
[17:53] | it turns out she was asleep in the front seat the whole time. | 她一直在前排座位上睡觉 |
[17:55] | Ranjit,why didn’t you tell me? | Ranjit, 为什么不告诉我? |
[17:57] | I didn’t want to wake her. | 我不想吵醒她 |
[17:58] | She looked so peaceful. | 她看起来如此平静 |
[18:00] | Party number five is 20 blocks away | 5号派对离这里有20个街区 |
[18:01] | and all the way across town. | 在城市的另一边 |
[18:03] | Ranjit,can you get us there in eight minutes? | Ranjit, 你能让我们8分钟内到吗? |
[18:04] | I get you there in six. | 6分钟就可以了 |
[18:11] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我想我做不到了 |
[18:13] | No! Come on! | 不! 拜托! |
[18:14] | Move,you stupid taxi! | 快开, 蠢出租车! |
[18:15] | Three minutes! | 只有3分钟了! |
[18:16] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[18:20] | Ranjit,put her in park. | Ranjit, 熄火吧 |
[18:24] | Dudes,I’m sure party number five is awesome, | 伙计们, 我相信5号派对很棒 |
[18:27] | but it’s not the best party in New York. | 但它不是纽约最棒的派对 |
[18:29] | ‘Cause this is,right here. | 因为这才是, 就在这 |
[18:33] | Cheers.Well said. | 干杯 说的好 |
[18:34] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[18:36] | And just like that, | 就这样 |
[18:37] | we were having the perfect New Year’s Eve. | 我们有了那个完美的新年夜 |
[18:40] | The funny thing is all night long, | 好笑的是,我花了一整晚时间…… |
[18:42] | I’d been trying to chase something down | 试图去追求一些东西 |
[18:44] | that was right there in that Limo. | 结果就在Limo里 |
[18:50] | Derek?! Derek?! | |
[18:51] | Derek Derek. | |
[18:55] | come on in. | 上来吧 |
[18:58] | Robin Robin. | |
[19:00] | I cut my meeting short | 我加快了会议进程 |
[19:02] | because I wanted to see you at midnight. | 因为我想在午夜见到你 |
[19:04] | I can’t believe you made it. | 我不敢相信你做到了 |
[19:07] | I made it,baby. | 我做到了, 宝贝 |
[19:10] | I super love you,okay? | 我超级爱你, 可以不? |
[19:14] | Here,you need a mint | 拿着, 你需要薄荷 |
[19:24] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐! |
[19:25] | You probably want to feel bad for your old man at this point in the story. | 故事讲到这里你们可能会为你们的老爸感到遗憾 |
[19:28] | Well,don’t. | 但不需要 |
[19:29] | Not every night has a happy ending. | 不是每个夜晚都有美好的结局 |
[19:31] | But all of it’s important. | 但每个夜晚都是很重要的 |
[19:33] | All of it was leading somewhere. | 所有的夜晚都都让我们前进 |
[19:35] | Because suddenly, | 因为突然 |
[19:36] | it was 2006. | 就是2006年了 |
[19:38] | And 2006 was a big one. | 2006是很重要的一年 |
[19:41] | Ted! Ted! | |
[19:45] | What the hell,man? | 怎么了, 伙计? |
[19:46] | I thought we had a deal. | 我想我们有约定 |
[19:51] | What about your guy? | 你的伴怎么办? |
[19:52] | It’s midnight. | 现在是午夜 |
[19:53] | Go kiss him. | 去亲他啊 |
[19:55] | he kept me waiting. | 他让我等他 |
[19:57] | I can keep him waiting. | 我也可以让他等我 |
[20:00] | a deal is a deal. | 约定就是约定 |
[20:14] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[20:17] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[20:32] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother Season 01 Episode 11 |