时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | How I met your mother Season 1 Episode 14 | |
[00:12] | when you meet someone special, | 当你遇到某个特殊的人 |
[00:14] | suddenly life is full of firsts. | 生活中会突然充满了第一次 |
[00:16] | The first kiss. | 第一次接吻 |
[00:17] | The first night together. | 第一次共渡的夜晚 |
[00:19] | The first weekend together. | 第一次共渡的周末 |
[00:21] | For me,all those firsts happened within 48 hours of meeting Victoria. | 而我,这些第一次都在认识Victoria后48小时内发生了 |
[00:26] | They have to come out soon,it’s Monday. | 他们应该快出来了, 都周一了 |
[00:29] | Do you think they’ve been in there the whole time? | 你觉得他们是一直在那没出来吗? |
[00:31] | I don’t know whether to be proud or concerned. | 我不知道该骄傲还是该担心了 |
[00:35] | Maybe they’re not even in there. | 也许他们根本不在里面 |
[00:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:41] | Hey,guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[00:42] | I’m just going to ignore that. | 我假装没看见好了 |
[00:43] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[00:45] | I wish you could stay. | 我希望你可以留下 |
[00:46] | I know,me,too. But I have to go to work,and you have that meeting. | 我知道, 我也想,但我得去工作, 你也有个会议 |
[00:49] | Call you afterwards? | 结束后打给你? |
[00:50] | I’ll inappropriately text you during. | 我上班时给你发”信息” |
[00:54] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[00:55] | – Bye. – Oh,Victoria,you’re here… | -拜 -噢,Victoria, 你在这啊… |
[00:57] | – toot-a-loo! – toot-a-loo! – Bye. | – 拜 |
[01:00] | Two days straight?! | 连续两天?! |
[01:02] | Wow,your room must smell like a monkey cage! | 哇,你房间肯定闻起来象猴子窝了现在! |
[01:05] | Come on,give us a number. Lily guessed eight,but I know my boy got to double digits. | 快给出数字, Lily猜是8次,但我知道我的伙计肯定是这个两倍 |
[01:09] | – Zero. – What? What? | – 零 – 什么? 什么? |
[01:11] | Guys,we just met. | 伙计们, 我们才刚认识 |
[01:12] | And we both screwed up relationships in the past by jumping in too quick, | 而且我们都在感情上犯过急进的错误 |
[01:15] | so we talked about it,and we decided to take this one slow. | 所以我们谈了下, 决定这次慢慢来 |
[01:17] | – Her idea. – Totally her idea! | – 她的主意 – 完全是她的意思! |
[01:20] | But,I don’t know,I’m really into this girl, | 我也不知道, 我很喜欢这女孩 |
[01:22] | and if going slow is what it takes to make this happen, | 如果必须以放慢速度为代价 |
[01:23] | I say bring it on. | 那么就那样吧 |
[01:26] | three weeks later | 三周后 |
[01:28] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不怎么好 |
[01:30] | It’s like my testicles mixed pop rocks and soda. | 就象我的睾丸混合了摇滚和苏打 |
[01:33] | I can’t believe she’s making you wait a whole month. | 我不敢相信她让你等了整整一个月 |
[01:35] | I would never put up with that. | 我可忍不了这么久 |
[01:36] | You’ve only had sex with one girl in your whole life. | 你一辈子就和一个女人干过那事 |
[01:38] | Burn! | 伤心! |
[01:40] | Ted,the only reason to wait a month for sex is if the girl is 17 years,11 months old. | Ted, 唯一可以等足一个月的理由是: 她只差一个月满18岁 |
[01:45] | Good news: I don’t have to cover the cat show tomorrow night. | 好消息:我明天晚上不用去报道猫猫秀了 |
[01:47] | Who’s up for hanging out? | 谁想出去晃晃? |
[01:48] | Oh,I can’t,I’m taking Victoria out for dinner. | 我不行,我要和Victoria出去吃饭 |
[01:50] | No,no,we can’t,it’s our nine-year anniversary. | 不行, 明天是我们在一起9周年纪念日 |
[01:53] | Wow,nine years? | 哇, 9年? |
[01:55] | Your relationship’s a fourth grader. | 你们的关系升入4年级了 |
[01:58] | – Congrats. – Thanks. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[02:00] | We’re going to the Berkshires for the maple syrup harvest. | 我们要去Berkshires,现在正是盛产枫糖的时候 |
[02:03] | It’s one of New York Magazine’s “top five romantic getaways on a budget.” | 纽约杂志”浪漫又省钱的渡假”前五名 |
[02:06] | Who says sexual can’t be sensible? | 谁说性事只是兽欲? |
[02:09] | Well,looks like it’s going to be just you and me. | 似乎就只剩我们两了 |
[02:12] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[02:14] | Actually,I was talking to my martini. | 事实上, 我在和我的马提尼讲话 |
[02:19] | ready to go? | 准备出发了? |
[02:20] | Hell,yeah. | 那是当然 |
[02:21] | Nothing better than a weekend at a good bed and breakfast. | 周末躺在一张舒适的床上吃早餐 |
[02:24] | Yeah. Waking up for breakfast at 7:00 A.M. Sharp. | 是啊, 早上7点起床吃早餐, 准时 |
[02:28] | Complimenting the odors and their collection of needle-point geese. | 恭维着那里的味道和他们的针织大雁 |
[02:32] | Awkward conversations with middle-aged couples trying to stave off divorce. | 与试图挽回婚姻的中年夫妇尴尬的谈话 |
[02:37] | Yeah,well,we’d better get going,it’s like a four-hour drive. | 我们最好出发了, 大概要4个小时车程 |
[02:41] | And it’s supposed to rain tonight. | 而且今晚还可能下雨 |
[02:46] | – Or we could just stay home. – Maybe watch some TV. | -或者我们呆在家算了 -看看电视 |
[02:48] | – Order in some Chinese. – Oh,sichuan garden! | – 订点中国餐 – 噢,四川菜! |
[02:51] | – Are we really bailing? – Hell,yeah. | – 我们说定了吗? – 天,是的 |
[02:53] | Good,cause this thing’s empty. | 太好了, 因为这袋东西是空的 |
[03:00] | Hundred dollars says when you turn around,I say “wow.” | 赌100块,你转过身来会令我”哇” |
[03:05] | Barney,this is the third time you’ve hit on me by accident. | Barney,这是第3次你不小心向我搭讪了 |
[03:08] | It’s one of the many risks of the blind approach. | 背后进攻当然会有这种风险 |
[03:10] | It’s usually a two-man operation where Ted signals that the target is hot. | 平常都是两人配合的,Ted在对面告诉我目标辣不辣 |
[03:14] | But Ted’s too busy being in a lesbian relationship. | 但Ted正在搞蕾丝 |
[03:17] | Why don’t you just check out the girl’s reflection in the bar mirror? | 为什么不在镜子里看女孩的影像? |
[03:21] | You can’t just… wow! | 你不能只…哇哦! |
[03:24] | Hey? What’s taking so long? | 嘿? 怎么这么久? |
[03:26] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[03:27] | Not so fast,Scherbotsky. | 别这么快,Scherbotsky |
[03:30] | I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你的主意 |
[03:31] | That mirror thing. | 利用镜子 |
[03:33] | Simple. Elegant. | 简单, 优雅 |
[03:36] | Okay,limited-time offer: | 好吧, 过期作废的提议 |
[03:38] | I need a “bro” for my bro-ings on about town. | 我需要一个兄弟,和我一起干兄弟间的事情 |
[03:40] | How would you like to be said bro? | 你愿意当我的兄弟? |
[03:43] | Well,as tempting as that sounds,I’m hanging out with my friend who just got dumped. | 虽然是很好的提议,不过我正在陪一个刚被人甩的朋友 |
[03:47] | She really needs some support… | 她真的需要些支持… |
[03:49] | or a stranger’s tongue down her throat. | 或者陌生人的舌头伸进她喉咙 |
[03:53] | That seems healthy. | 那似乎很健康 |
[03:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | Guess I’m in. | 我加入了 |
[04:00] | So… one more week | 那么…再过一周 |
[04:02] | and it’ll be a month. | 就满一个月了 |
[04:04] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的? 你确定? |
[04:06] | Wow,that snuck up on me. | 哇, 不知不觉的 |
[04:08] | Oh,come on. | 噢, 拜托 |
[04:09] | The 18th can’t get here fast enough. | 18岁总是姗姗来迟 |
[04:12] | Wait,the 18th? | 等等, 18? |
[04:14] | Oh,crap! I can’t believe I forgot this! | 噢,糟糕! 我竟然会忘记! |
[04:16] | I’m going to be out of town on the 18th! | 我18号那天要出城! |
[04:18] | Oh. Well,um, | 噢…呃 |
[04:21] | we can just… wait until you get back. | 我们可以…等到你回来 |
[04:23] | I mean,the whole point was not to rush into this. | 我们既然决定了慢慢来 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:27] | Or we could do it tonight. | 或者我们今晚就做 |
[04:28] | 75th and Amsterdam. | Amsterdam和75街路口 |
[04:37] | I’m so glad we decided to just stay home. | 真高兴我们决定呆在家 |
[04:39] | Oh,I know. Can you imagine if we’d gone? | 我理解, 你能想象如果我们去了? |
[04:41] | We’d be just getting there now,all tired and cranky. | 我们可能现在才刚到, 又累又烦躁 |
[04:43] | And yet we’d feel obligated to have sex. | 做爱将变成一种义务 |
[04:46] | Yeah,for 89 bucks a night,we’re doing it. | 为了89美元一晚的房费我们还是要做的 |
[04:52] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我提议我们干一杯 |
[04:55] | To the most awesomely mellow anniversary ever. | 为了我们最棒的周年纪念日 |
[05:04] | Ah… | 嗯… |
[05:07] | I’m so glad you have to go to your parents’ next weekend. | 我真高兴你下周末得回父母家 |
[05:09] | I’m so glad your roommates are out of town. | 我真高兴你的室友们不在 |
[05:11] | Oh,my god,what are they doing home? | 我的天, 他们在干什么? |
[05:14] | They think we went away. | 他们以为我们走了 |
[05:18] | Oh,it is on for my boy,Ted. | Ted终于要得手了! |
[05:21] | But we didn’t go away,we’re in the bathroom. | 但我们没走, 我们在浴室里 |
[05:23] | They don’t know that. | 他们不知道这个啊 |
[05:25] | All we have to do is hide out in here until Ted moves his mojo into the bedroom. | 我们要做的就是躲在这里等Ted把她移进卧室 |
[05:29] | But I don’t want to hide out in here. | 但我不想躲在这 |
[05:32] | Honey,Ted has been going out of his mind waiting for this. | 亲爱的, Ted等这一刻都快等疯了 |
[05:35] | If we go out there and spoil the mood,it’s not going to happen. | 如果我们现在出去破坏气氛,就不会继续发生了 |
[05:37] | Then one of us is going to have to have sex with Ted,and… | 我们中的一个就得去和Ted做爱 |
[05:40] | …not gonna be me. | …反正我是不干 |
[05:42] | Okay,fine. | 好, 好吧 |
[05:45] | I guess I’ll actually floss. | 顺便剔剔牙好了 |
[05:54] | You suited up! | 你穿西装了! |
[05:55] | Well,I figured if I’m going to do this, | 要么不做 |
[05:57] | I’m going to do this right. | 要做就做好 |
[05:59] | Emilio? The woman will have… | Emilio? 这位女士想要… |
[06:01] | I’ll have a Johnnie Walker Blue,neat,and a Montecristo No. 2. Thanks. | 一杯尊尼获加, 蓝牌,不加水,一支蒙特克里斯托2号.谢谢. |
[06:06] | Ah,The No. 2,A.K.A. “The Torpedo.” | 啊, 2号…又名”鱼雷” |
[06:10] | Or,as the rollers call it,”Piramide.” | 卷烟工人爱把它做”Piramide.” |
[06:14] | My father was a cigar fanatic,it was the only way to get his attention. | 我爸爸是个雪茄爱好者 这是引起他注意的唯一方法 |
[06:18] | Father issues. | 恋父情结 |
[06:20] | Hot. | 够辣 |
[06:21] | I know– I was this close to being a huge slut. | 我知道–我离荡妇就差那么点了 |
[06:25] | Slut would have been better,but I’ll settle for bro. | 荡妇不错, 但我要一个兄弟 |
[06:27] | Especially now that Ted’s with Victoria and can’t drink. | 特别是Ted和Victoria在一起不能喝酒 |
[06:31] | Because he’s pregnant. | 因为他怀孕了 |
[06:34] | Cause he’s the girl. | 因为他是女的 |
[06:36] | Oh,come on,Ted can’t be pregnant. | 得了, Ted不可能怀孕 |
[06:38] | You need to have sex to get pregnant. | 得有性生活才能怀孕 |
[06:41] | What up! | 带劲! |
[06:42] | Freeze frame high five! | 来一个完美的定格! |
[06:47] | I think this may be a perfect moment. | 我想这也许是个完美的时刻 |
[06:50] | I wish we could hold onto it forever. | 我希望我们能保持到永远 |
[06:53] | No. | 不 |
[06:54] | Because the beauty of a moment is that it’s fleeting. | 因为这一刻的美妙就在于它很短暂 |
[06:58] | By its very nature, | 以其易逝的天性 |
[07:00] | it… slips through our fingers… | …滑过我们的手指… |
[07:03] | making it that much more precious. | 让这一刻更珍贵 |
[07:07] | Ugh,that is bad. | 呃, 太糟糕了 |
[07:09] | That is,like,high-school- literary-magazine bad. | 那就象, 就象高中文学杂志一样糟 |
[07:13] | And they’re not even high. | 他们真没激情 |
[07:15] | It’s actually working. | 居然这样也行 |
[07:17] | Yeah,smooth but slowly. God,close the deal,already. | 是啊, 缓慢而顺畅 老天啊, 赶快搞定呀! |
[07:22] | It’s been,like,45 minutes,we could have had sex three times by now. | 已经快有45分钟了, 我们可以做3次啦 |
[07:24] | Yeah,try five. | 是啊, 试试5次 |
[07:26] | What up! | 就是! |
[07:28] | Maybe we should just go out there. | 也许我们该出去算了 |
[07:30] | No way! | 不可能! |
[07:31] | We can’to out there now, | 我们现在不能出去 |
[07:33] | they’ll know that we’ve been sitting in the bathroom the whole time. | 他们会知道我们一直都在浴室里 |
[07:36] | It’ll be too weird. | 那就有点变态了 |
[07:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:39] | But if we’re stuck in here… | 但如果我们要困在这儿… |
[07:41] | I’m turning up the volume. Shh. Shh. | 我得把音量弄大点 |
[07:49] | I want to know you. | 我想要了解你 |
[07:51] | Like,know your soul. | 比如,了解你的灵魂 |
[07:55] | Ted,what makes you cry? | Ted, 为什么哭了? |
[07:58] | Could you hold my hair back,I think I’m going to hurl. | 你得把我拉住, 否则我要骂人了 |
[08:04] | So. What do you and Ted usually do after the cigar bar? | 那么,你和Ted在雪茄吧里呆过后会干什么? |
[08:08] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑? |
[08:09] | Ted’s never been here. | Ted没来过 |
[08:10] | You’ve already flown higher and faster than he ever did. | 你做的已经比他更快更高了 |
[08:14] | Still… | 还有… |
[08:15] | what? | 什么? |
[08:16] | Eh. | 呃 |
[08:19] | There is one other thing we could do. | 还有一件我们可以做的事 |
[08:22] | If you’re up for it. | 如果你准备好 |
[08:28] | I had no idea laser tag still existed! | 没想到现在还有激光枪战! |
[08:30] | Yeah,well,enjoy it before it becomes cool again. | 是啊, 好好享受吧,有朝一日会再次火起来的 |
[08:32] | I give it two months. | 我认为两个月以后 |
[08:33] | Oh,I believe it,this is awesome! | 噢,我信你, 这太棒了! |
[08:34] | Okay,follow my lead,stay low, | 好了, 跟着我, 低点 |
[08:35] | and never underestimate a 12-year-old with a… | 不要低估12岁的家伙.. |
[08:38] | Scherbotsky,you gotta focus! | Scherbotsky, 你得专心点! |
[08:42] | You just saved my life,didn’t you? | 你刚救了我一命, 是吗? |
[08:43] | Thank me later. | 等会再谢我 |
[08:44] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续行动. |
[08:46] | These little bastards are everywhere | 这些小王八蛋无处不在 |
[08:53] | he’s just staring into her eyes. | 他只是凝视着她的眼睛 |
[08:55] | I don’t know,we used to be even more nauseatingly into each other than Ted and Victoria. | 我不知道,我们以前比Ted和Victoria更恶心 |
[09:00] | – Now look at us. – Yeah… | – 现在看看我们 – 是啊… |
[09:03] | now we just make fun of people like that. | 现在我们只会嘲笑人们那样 |
[09:05] | It’s the circle of life. | 这是生命的轮回 |
[09:08] | No,I’m serious,Marshall. | 别, 我认真的, Marshall |
[09:10] | I mean,we couldn’t even get it up to go on our big trip. | 我是说, 我们都提不起兴趣出门 |
[09:13] | And now we’re celebrating our anniversary stuck in a bathroom. | 然后现在我们困在浴室里庆祝我们的纪念日 |
[09:16] | Well,it’s not fair to compare us to Ted and Victoria. | 拿我们跟Ted和Victoria比不公平 |
[09:19] | This is their first time. | 这是他们的第一次 |
[09:21] | Yeah,but we could still have some more romance. | 是, 但是我们还是可以多浪漫点 |
[09:24] | Now,you just say,”want to do it?” And I say,”yeah.” | 现在, 你就说,”想做吗?” 然后我说, “好啊” |
[09:29] | – Want to… – no! | – 想… – 不! |
[09:33] | Maybe we’re just out of firsts. | 也许我们只是用光了第一次 |
[09:45] | Looks like they’re about to have theirs. | 好象他们要迎来他们的第一次了 |
[09:53] | Should we take this to the bedroom? | 我们可以去卧室吗? |
[09:54] | Yes! Yes! | 好! 好! |
[09:57] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:58] | Yes! Yes! | 好! 好! |
[10:02] | No. No,don’t answer it! | 不 不要, 别接! |
[10:06] | you could answer it. | 你可以接它 |
[10:07] | We have all night. | 我们有整晚 |
[10:09] | You’re answering it? He’s answering it! | 你要接吗? 他接了电话! |
[10:11] | No! Do her! Do her now! | 别! 上了她! 现在就上了她! |
[10:14] | Sure. Good luck with that. | 当然, 祝你好运 |
[10:17] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[10:19] | How about a little more wine? | 再来点酒怎么样? |
[10:22] | – I’ll get another bottle. – Thank you. | – 我再去拿一瓶 – 谢谢 |
[10:25] | I need a drink. | 我也要喝 |
[10:27] | Do we have any cough syrup in here? | 这里有止咳糖浆吗? |
[10:30] | Shh… | 嘘… |
[10:35] | Ambush! Ambush! Ambush! | 伏击! 伏击!伏击! |
[10:38] | oh,god. These brats have us completely surrounded. | 噢, 天, 我们被这些小鬼包围了 |
[10:41] | I counted nine,maybe ten. | 我数出9人,也许10人 |
[10:43] | I’ll lay down some cover fire,you make a run for it. | 我会掩护, 你跑过去 |
[10:45] | No. Leave no man behind. | 不, 绝不放弃一名战友 |
[10:47] | Either we all get out of here or no one does. | 我们要么全出去, 要么都别出去 |
[10:48] | – But I… – don’t be a hero,Scherbotsky. | – 但我… – 别逞英雄, Scherbotsky |
[10:51] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[11:03] | damn. | 该死 |
[11:04] | Want to go get a soft pretzel? | 想来点酥软的椒盐卷饼吗? |
[11:05] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 耶 – 好吧 |
[11:09] | Marshall,what happened to us? | Marshall, 我们怎么了? |
[11:11] | We used to just stare into each other’s eyes all night long. | 我们曾凝视对方整晚 |
[11:16] | Have we lost that? | 我们失去这些了吗? |
[11:18] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[11:23] | But I think I just found it. | 但我想我刚刚找回来了 |
[11:26] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[11:29] | Baby,I’m giving you sexy smolding | 宝贝, 我要给你燃烧的激情 |
[11:32] | with just a hint of crazy eyes. | 只用一对暗示的眼神 |
[11:35] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:36] | Okay,well,get ready for my sex-ray vision. | 好吧, 准备好接受我的性感透视光 |
[11:46] | Did you remember to pick up the dry cleaning? | 你有记得把干洗的衣服拿回来吗? |
[11:48] | – Oh,damn it. – It’s all right. We can do this. | – 噢, 真该死 – 没事我们可以这样 |
[11:50] | Let’s just hold hands. | 我们握着手 |
[11:57] | This is nice. . | 感觉还不错.. |
[12:02] | You love that move. | 你喜欢这小动作 |
[12:04] | It’s a classic Marshall. | 这才是经典的Marshall |
[12:06] | All right,we totally suck at this. | 好吧, 我们就只能这样了 |
[12:08] | We really,really need to get out of here. | 我们真的, 真的得出去 |
[12:11] | Well,we can’t. | 嗯, 我们不能 |
[12:13] | Baby,there’s something I have to do,and if I do it in front of you, | 宝贝, 有件事我必需得做,但我如果在你面前做 |
[12:17] | it’ll change the entire nature of our relationship. | 会从本质上改变我们的关系 |
[12:20] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[12:22] | I have to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[12:27] | – This is bad. – Yeah. | – 太糟了 – 是啊 |
[12:28] | We’ve gone nine years without peeing in front of each other. | 我们9年都没有在对方面前尿尿过 |
[12:32] | You always think there’ll be more time. | 你一直以为时间有得是 |
[12:35] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[12:36] | We’re basically an old married couple, | 我们完全是一对年老的夫妻了 |
[12:38] | and we’re not even married yet. | 而且我们甚至还没结婚 |
[12:40] | The flame of our romance is flickering, | 我们的浪漫火焰正在消逝 |
[12:43] | and if I pee all over it,it might go out forever. | 如果我朝上面尿尿,它也许就会永远熄灭了 |
[12:46] | How much longer do you think you can hold it? | 你觉得你能憋多久? |
[12:48] | I drank a big gulp of Mountain Dew during that Quantum Leap marathon. | 在他们量变到质变的漫长过程中 我喝了不少mountain dew |
[12:53] | Oh,boy. | 噢, 坏了 |
[12:57] | Playing laser tag really takes me back. | 玩激光枪战真的让我回到了从前 |
[13:00] | you know what game I really miss? Battleship. | 你知道我很想念什么游戏吗? 军舰棋 |
[13:03] | – I’ve never lost a game. – Neither have I. | – 我从来没输过一次 – 我也是 |
[13:06] | – Of course I cheat. – Oh,yeah,me,too. | – 我是靠作弊 – 噢, 对, 我也是 |
[13:07] | The trick is to bend the aircraft carrier so it makes an L. | 我都是把航母折起来做成L形 |
[13:10] | Ah. I always just stacked the ships on top of each other. | 啊, 我通常是把棋子摞起来 |
[13:13] | Nice. You know,we should have a cheaters grudge match. | 不错, 我们可以来一个作弊招数大比拼 |
[13:16] | I think I still have a… | 我觉得我还是有一定的… |
[13:18] | hello. Target acquired. Hottie by the jukebox. | 注意, 目标出现, 点歌机旁的美女 |
[13:20] | Oh,good eye, Scherbotsky. | 噢, 好眼光Scherbotsky |
[13:23] | I got someone for you. Two o’clock,blue shirt. | 我给你找了个两点钟方向, 穿蓝色衬衫 |
[13:27] | That’s a woman. | 那是个女的 |
[13:29] | Oh,my mistake. | 噢, 我错了 |
[13:30] | Or… is it? | 或者…没错? |
[13:33] | Let’s just focus on your target. | 我们专心对付你的目标吧 |
[13:35] | Right. | 好 |
[13:38] | I got this one. | 这个我来 |
[13:43] | Oh,my god. I love your jeans. | 老天, 我喜欢你的仔裤 |
[13:46] | Okay. Is this a lesbian bar? | 好吧, 这里是女同性恋酒吧吗? |
[13:49] | Because that girl with the blue shirt just… | 因为那个穿蓝色衬衫的女的刚刚… |
[13:50] | oh,no. I am all about the dudes. | 噢, 不是, 我只对男人有兴趣 |
[13:53] | Although pickings are pretty slim tonight. | 不过今晚真的挑不到什么好的 |
[13:55] | Only hot guy here is blondie in the suit,and he’s playing hard to get. | 唯一一个看上眼的金发西服小子,还在玩冷若冰霜 |
[13:59] | really? Cause he’s totally vibing me right now. | 是吗? 他现在可是盯着我在 |
[14:05] | must be the jeans. | 一定是仔裤 |
[14:06] | Well,jeans will only get you so far. | 不过, 仔裤就只能帮你这么多了 |
[14:09] | I’m going home with him. | 我要和他一起回家 |
[14:12] | we’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[14:24] | oh,my god,I hate Ted. I hate him so much. | 我的上帝, 我讨厌Ted 我太讨厌他了! |
[14:28] | Baby,why don’t you just go? | 宝贝, 你为什么不干脆尿了? |
[14:30] | Tons of other couples have peed in front of each other. | 无数的夫妻都在对方面前尿过尿 |
[14:32] | No,but we haven’t,because I want to keep some of the mystery alive. | 不, 但我们没有,因为我想保持一定的神秘 |
[14:37] | Well,you have farted in front of me. | 你有在我面前放过屁 |
[14:39] | Yes,but I always cover it with a cough. | 是的, 但我都以咳嗽掩护了 |
[14:43] | You always do. | 你一直都是 |
[14:51] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[14:52] | Let’s get out of here. Let’s go somewhere else. | 我们走吧, 去什么别的地方 |
[14:53] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[14:55] | You sometimes like to do a little catch and release. | 有时候我会想玩玩七擒七纵 |
[14:58] | But why? | 但为什么? |
[14:59] | Leave no man behind. | 绝不留下战友 |
[15:01] | Either we all score or no one scores. | 要么我们都找到目标, 要么都别 |
[15:05] | Right on. | 不错 |
[15:07] | Hey,you want to go play battleship? | 嘿,你想玩军舰棋吗? |
[15:09] | Hit! | 中! |
[15:24] | Ted Ted, | |
[15:25] | I can’t wait any longer. | 我再也等不急了 |
[15:27] | Should we move to the bedroom? | 我们该去卧室吗? |
[15:29] | There’s no time for that. | 没时间过去了 |
[15:33] | They can suck on each other’s fingers for an hour, | 他们可以吸对方的手指整个小时 |
[15:34] | but there’s no time to take two steps to the bedroom? | 却没时间走两步去卧室? |
[15:37] | Baby,I can’t hold it in any longer. | 宝贝, 我再也憋不住了 |
[15:39] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[15:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:44] | I love you,Marshall. | 我爱你, Marshall |
[15:46] | I love you,Lily. | 我爱你, Lily |
[15:52] | here we go. | 来吧 |
[15:54] | You know,Barney,I had a surprisingly good time bro-ing out tonight. | 知道吗, Barney,我今晚当你兄弟很愉快 |
[15:57] | Well,you make a good bro. | 嗯, 你是个好兄弟 |
[15:59] | you’re a better Ted than Ted. | 你比Ted更Ted |
[16:01] | Hey,in fact, | 嘿, 事实上 |
[16:02] | you have just earned yourself an invite to Marshall’s bachelor party. | 你的表现令你得到了Marshall的单身派对的邀请 |
[16:05] | And you don’t even have to come out of the cake. | 你甚至不用带蛋糕去 |
[16:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:08] | And,um,thanks for sticking around tonight. | 还有, 呃, 谢谢你今晚陪我 |
[16:12] | I hope you’re ready for some hard-core battleship. | 希望你准备好来一场高难度的军舰大战 |
[16:14] | Come on,boys. | 来吧, 小伙子们 |
[16:18] | Hardcore? | 高难度? |
[16:19] | That’s the only way I play. | 玩的就是高难度 (Hardcore也指A片的一个类别) |
[16:29] | I found it. Are you ready to… | 我找到了, 你准备好… |
[16:32] | what the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[16:34] | I’m birthday suiting up. | 换上出生时的装束 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry,did you want to undress me? | 抱歉, 你想帮我脱光吗? |
[16:38] | No! I thought we were just hanging out as friends. | 不! 我认为我们只是象朋友一样出去玩 |
[16:41] | Oh,come on,you have been throwing yourself at me all night. | 噢, 拜托, 你整晚都在向我投怀送抱 |
[16:44] | What?! I did the opposite! I threw some other girl at you. | 什么?! 我正好相反!我把别的女孩投进你的怀抱 |
[16:47] | You invited me up to your apartment to “play battleship.” | 你邀请我到你公寓来玩”军舰棋” |
[16:51] | Is that not an internationally recognized term for sex? | 这不是国际公认的做爱的暗语? |
[16:54] | No. | 不是 |
[16:56] | Great. | 太好了 |
[16:58] | I hope you’re happy. | 我希望你开心 |
[17:00] | You sunk my battleship. | 你击沉了我的军舰 |
[17:06] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[17:07] | You okay? | 你呢? |
[17:11] | I feel the same. | 我感觉还是一样 |
[17:14] | And yet,strangely different. | 不过, 有一点点异样 |
[17:16] | I’m happy for my bladder, | 我为我的膀胱高兴 |
[17:19] | yet sad for us. | 也为我们而难过 |
[17:22] | You had to do it,sweetie… | 你必须得那样, 甜心… |
[17:23] | for Ted. | 为了Ted |
[17:25] | And,hey,look,at least now we can stay in here as long as it takes. | 还有,嘿,看,至少我们想呆多久都可以了 |
[17:28] | Yeah, I guess our relationship had to take a hit | 是啊, 只能牺牲我们的关系 |
[17:32] | so a new one out there could blossom. | 让外面的新一对可以绽放 |
[17:38] | Oh,crap! | 噢, 糟糕! |
[17:40] | They must have heard that. | 他们一定听到了 |
[17:43] | Well,I guess we can come out now. | 好了,我猜我们可以出去了 |
[17:55] | I don’t believe it. They’re gone. | 我不敢相信, 他们走了 |
[17:57] | Good. Cause I got to take a whiz. | 很好, 因为我也得去厕所 |
[18:03] | Okay,you and me,that’s insane. | 好了, 我和你, 这简直是疯了 |
[18:05] | If you even thought about it for one second… | 如果你有想一秒钟… |
[18:07] | but I have thought about it for three seconds,and it makes a lot of sense. | 但我想了3秒钟, 这很合情理 |
[18:10] | We both think the marriage commitment thing’s a drag. | 我们都认为婚姻承诺是狗屁 |
[18:12] | We both want something casual and fun. | 我们都想要舒适和开心的东西 |
[18:14] | And we clearly get along really well. | 还有我们显然相处的很好 |
[18:17] | Wow,that actually did make a lot of sense. | 哇, 这听起来是很合理 |
[18:20] | But what about Ted? | 但Ted会怎么想? |
[18:22] | I checked with Ted. | 我给Ted打了招呼了 |
[18:24] | Ted,so now that things with you and Victoria are going pretty well, | Ted, 现在你和Victoria进展的这么顺利 |
[18:26] | I assume you’re over all the girls you were into before,right? | 我猜以前你喜欢的女孩已经不重要了 是吗? |
[18:28] | I take your silence as a yes,so say I were to hook up with someone, | 你沉默我就当是了,那么我要和某人约会 |
[18:31] | say Robin,you’d be cool with that,right? | 我指Robin,你不会介意吧, 是不? |
[18:33] | sure. Good luck with that. | 当然, 祝你好运 |
[18:34] | Ha! Totally gave us his blessing. | 哈! 完全是在祝福我们 |
[18:37] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[18:38] | Really. | 真的 |
[18:40] | So Ted didn’t care that you wanted to make a move on me? | 那么Ted完全不在意你对我采取行动? |
[18:43] | Didn’t care at all. | 完全不在意 |
[18:50] | Oh. Oh… | 噢. 噢… |
[18:53] | what? | 什么? |
[18:54] | You like Ted. | 你喜欢Ted |
[18:55] | – I didn’t say I liked Ted – you like Ted. | – 我没说我喜欢Ted – 你喜欢Ted |
[18:59] | Wow. This is huge. | 哇, 这真震撼 |
[19:02] | Barney,I don’t like Ted. | Barney, 我不喜欢Ted |
[19:04] | He’s moved on,and I’m really happy for… | 他朝前走了, 我也真心高兴… |
[19:05] | yeah,yeah. Look,are we gonna play battleship or what? | 是啊是啊,我们要玩军舰棋还是怎样? |
[19:17] | You’re not gonna tell him,are you? | 你不会去告诉他的, 是不? |
[19:21] | No. | 不会 |
[19:23] | That’s the bro code. | 这是兄弟原则 |
[19:25] | A bro doesn’t tell a mutual bro that a third bro has a crush on him. | 一个兄弟不会告诉另一个兄弟第三个兄弟喜欢他 |
[19:30] | Just like the third bro doesn’t tell the mutual br | 就像第三个兄弟不会告诉另一个兄弟 |
[19:32] | that the original bro went bare pickle in front of her. | 最初的兄弟在她面前剥了光猪 |
[19:37] | It’s quid pro bro. | 这是兄弟为了兄弟 |
[19:40] | – A7 – A7. – Miss. | – 没中 |
[19:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:45] | Well,we still have one frontier left. | 好了,我们还有一个没有在对方面前那样 |
[19:47] | Still got the deuce. | 还是赛点 |
[19:50] | Not making me feel better. | 这不能让我感觉更好 |
[19:54] | Well,it certainly was a first. | 嗯,这是一个”第一次” |
[19:58] | It was,wasn’t it? | 这就是, 不是吗? |
[20:01] | We still have firsts. | 我们还有第一次 |
[20:03] | Of course we do. | 当然我们有 |
[20:05] | And you know what,I actually feel closer to you now. | 还有你知道吗, 我感觉和你走的更近了 |
[20:08] | I want to know you. Like,know your soul. | 我想去了解你,比如, 了解你的灵魂 |
[20:14] | Marshall,what makes you cry? | Marshall, 为什么哭了? |
[20:19] | This moment is fleeting | 这一刻是短暂的 |
[20:23] | because it’s being chased by another moment. | 因为它被下一刻追逐 |
[20:27] | Oh,just grab my boob already. | 噢, 比抓胸部还有效 |
[20:33] | Come on,guys,get a room. | 拜托, 伙计们, 到房间去 |
[20:40] | How I met your mother Season 1 Episode 14 |