时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother Season 01 Episode 20 | |
[00:16] | Kids, | 孩子们 |
[00:17] | about eight months into Aunt Lily and Uncle Marshall’s engagement, | 大约在Lily阿姨和Marshall叔叔 订婚八个月的时候 |
[00:19] | there occurred a game-changing emergency. | 发生了件紧急情况 |
[00:23] | Van Smoot is available. | Van Smoot现在可以预定 |
[00:24] | Oh,my god! | 噢, 我的上帝! |
[00:25] | Van Smoot house was a gorgeous mansion right on the Hudson River. | Van Smoot是位于哈得孙河上的很棒的公寓 |
[00:28] | It had everything Marshall and Lily wanted for their wedding, | 它可以满足Marshall和Lily婚礼所有的需求 |
[00:31] | but it was never available. | 但它从来没有空置 |
[00:32] | And then,suddenly,it was. | 然后, 突然, 可以预定了 |
[00:35] | There was a cancellation two months from now. | 两个月后有一个预定被取消了 |
[00:37] | You want to have our wedding in two months? | 你想在两个月内举行婚礼? |
[00:39] | No. It’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[00:41] | It’s Van Smoot,Lily. | 是Van Smoot, Lily |
[00:42] | It’s the dream! | 这是我们的梦! |
[00:43] | No,there’s just not enough time. | 不, 没有足够的时间 |
[00:45] | There’s no way… | 没有可能… |
[00:47] | Mini-vomit. | 迷你呕吐 |
[00:48] | Okay,look,look,look. | 好吧, 听着, 听着 |
[00:49] | I know that it’s sudden, | 我知道这太突然了 |
[00:50] | but check it.If we don’t take this, | 但想想 如果我们不把握机会 |
[00:52] | guess who’s on their way with a deposit check. | 猜谁会去交定金 |
[00:54] | Todd and Valerie? | Todd和Valerie? |
[00:58] | When you’re planning a wedding, | 当你计划婚礼时 |
[00:59] | there’s always one couple with similar taste that seems to be one step ahead of you. | 总有一对品味相近的新人走快你一步 |
[01:03] | Todd and Valerie were that couple. | Todd和Valerie就是 |
[01:06] | We got to make a decision. | 我们得做决定 |
[01:07] | Todd and Valerie are in motion. | Todd和Valerie开始行动了 |
[01:11] | Van Smoot! Van Smoot! | |
[01:13] | Kids,color! | 孩子们, 注意色彩! |
[01:18] | Come on,baby. | 加油, 宝贝 |
[01:19] | Come on,come on,come on. | 加油, 加油 |
[01:34] | hello,Marshall. | 好啊, Marshall |
[01:36] | Lily Lily. | |
[01:38] | Todd Todd. | |
[01:39] | Valerie Valerie. | |
[01:42] | Stairs. | 楼梯 |
[01:46] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[01:48] | We got Van Smoot house. | 我们定到了Van Smoot公寓 |
[01:50] | It is on. | 开始了 |
[01:52] | It is on! | 拉开序幕! |
[01:52] | Like the Former Soviet Republic of Azerbaijan. | 就象前苏联共和国阿塞拜疆 |
[01:56] | – What? – You’re a wonder. | – 什么? – 你是个奇迹 |
[01:57] | You guys are getting married in two months. | 你们两个月内就要举行婚礼了 |
[01:59] | How are you going to get everything done? | 要怎么把一切办妥? |
[02:01] | Division of labor. | 分工 |
[02:02] | Everyone’s got a job to do, | 每个人都有任务 |
[02:03] | so listen up. | 听好 |
[02:04] | Okay,Robin,you and Ted go to the florist. | Robin, 你和Ted去定花 |
[02:08] | Robin had been mad at me since the night | Robin一直生我气自从那晚 |
[02:10] | I slightly exaggerated my not-having -a-girlfriend-ness. | 我轻微的夸大了我”没有女朋友” |
[02:14] | Was it…? | 那是…? |
[02:15] | It was your girlfriend. | 是你女朋友 |
[02:17] | You might want to call her back. | 你可能想给她回电 |
[02:19] | Or,actually, | 或者, 事实上 |
[02:21] | Robin,why don’t you go to the florist? | Robin, 你去联系花商? |
[02:23] | And,Ted, | 然后,Ted |
[02:24] | I could use your keen architectural eye on… | 我可以利用你建筑上敏锐的眼光… |
[02:27] | on the invitations. | 来整理邀请函 |
[02:29] | Wow,That was really awkward,Lil. | 哇,这真是尴尬啊, Lil |
[02:33] | And still. | 仍然 |
[02:34] | It’s still really awkward right now. | 现在气氛仍然很尴尬 |
[02:38] | Hey,what about me? | 嘿, 那我呢? |
[02:39] | What’s my job? | 我的工作是什么? |
[02:39] | What do I get to do? | 我要做什么? |
[02:40] | Okay,your job is very simple. | 好吧, 你的工作很简单 |
[02:42] | At the wedding, | 在婚礼上 |
[02:43] | do not sleep with anyone even remotely related to me. | 不要和任何与我沾亲的人睡觉 |
[02:49] | Lil,you know I can’t promise that. | Lil, 你知道我不能保证这个 |
[02:57] | Look how cute she looks. | 看她多可爱 |
[02:59] | All tuckered out. | 累坏了 |
[03:02] | Hey,babe. | 嘿, 宝贝 |
[03:04] | Hey,little one. | 嘿, 小家伙 |
[03:05] | Hey,little sparrow. | 嘿, 百合花瓣 |
[03:06] | Crap! | 糟糕! |
[03:07] | Band! | 乐队! |
[03:08] | We forgot a band! | 我们忘了乐队! |
[03:09] | It’s just gonna be silence and then people chewing. | 没有乐队的婚礼 只听到大家吃东西的声音 |
[03:13] | Baby,don’t worry about it. | 宝贝, 别担心 |
[03:14] | I called the 88! | 我找了88乐队! |
[03:16] | Who? | 谁? |
[03:17] | The 88. | 88乐队 |
[03:18] | They’re this awesome band. | 一个很棒的乐队 |
[03:19] | They played my law review party. | 他们在我法律评论派对上表演过 |
[03:20] | They were found guilty. | 他们在摇滚 |
[03:21] | On three counts of rocking. | 三项审判上有罪 |
[03:23] | I saw them two months ago at my cousin Bonzo’s wedding, | 我两个月前在我表亲Bonzo的婚礼上见过他们 |
[03:25] | they were great. | 他们不错 |
[03:26] | John “bonzo” bonham from Led Zeppelin? | Led Zeppelin乐队的John “Bonzo” Bonham? (著名重金属摇滚乐队) |
[03:29] | Yes,Lily,my cousin, | 是的, Lily, 我的表亲 |
[03:30] | the drummer from Led Zeppelin, | Led Zeppelin的鼓手 |
[03:31] | who died in 1980, | 1980去世的那个 |
[03:32] | got married two months ago. | 两个月前结婚了 |
[03:35] | Look,I… | 听着, 我… |
[03:35] | I can’t sign off on a band I’ve never even seen. | 不能请一个从来没见过的乐队 |
[03:38] | We… we don’t even know if they can play our song. | 我们甚至不知道他们能不能演奏我们的歌 |
[03:40] | They’re… they’re going to have to come over here and audition. | 他们得先过来面试 |
[03:43] | Baby,the 88 don’t audition. | 宝贝, 88乐队不面试 |
[03:44] | They’re,like,the wiggles of wedding bands. | 他们就像婚礼乐队之王 |
[03:47] | then… | 那… |
[03:48] | I have to say no. | 我不干 |
[03:50] | Baby,they’re only holding the date until Monday. | 宝贝, 他们只在周一前接受预约 |
[03:53] | are they playing anywhere this weekend? | 他们这周会在哪演出吗? |
[03:56] | Let me check their website. | 我去查查他们的网站 |
[03:59] | What? | 怎么? |
[04:00] | Lily,you’re being a wee bit intense about this band thing. | Lily, 你对乐队的事有点紧张了 |
[04:03] | Intense? | 紧张? |
[04:04] | I have a wedding to plan in nine weeks for 200 people. | 我要在九周内准备一个200人参加的婚礼 |
[04:08] | Even if a dinosaur should poke his head out of my butt | 就算是恐龙也会被我头撞飞 |
[04:11] | and consume this coffee table, | 然后撞烂咖啡桌 |
[04:13] | I need you to roll with it,okay? | 你得全力支持我, 好不? |
[04:17] | Guys! | 伙计们! |
[04:18] | I just tasted an amazing caterer. | 我刚尝到了很棒的包办伙食 |
[04:20] | We already have a caterer. | 我们有伙食承办人了 |
[04:22] | Oh,right.You’re getting married. | 噢, 对了 你要结婚了 |
[04:24] | You see what I did there? | 你看我干的? |
[04:25] | Took A… | 拿个… |
[04:26] | it looks like the 88 are playing at a high school prom in New Jersey tomorrow. | 88乐队明天要在新泽西一个高中毕业舞会上演出 |
[04:32] | A prom? | 毕业舞会? |
[04:33] | Can… can we go to that? | 我们可以去吗? |
[04:34] | we’ll just call the high school, | 我们给那个高中打个电话 |
[04:35] | they’ll let us stand in the back and watch. | 他们会让我们站在后面看的 |
[04:39] | Yeah,no,they won’t. | [11秒后] 耶,不, 他们不干 |
[04:40] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[04:41] | Cause it turns out we’re not in high school. | 因为我们不是高中生 |
[04:42] | No sweat,we’ll just sneak in. | 别担心, 我们可以溜进去 |
[04:44] | We’re not sneaking in to a high school prom. | 我们不会溜进高中毕业舞会 |
[04:46] | Yes,we are. | 不, 我们会 |
[04:47] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法了 |
[04:48] | You’re getting on board with Barney’s idea? | 你要用Barney的主意吗? |
[04:50] | Man,you really have snapped. | 天, 你真太着急了 |
[04:52] | It’s nine weeks till the wedding. | 离婚礼只有九周了 |
[04:53] | At this point, | 基于这点 |
[04:54] | I’d say yes to just about anything. | 我会对任何事说yes |
[04:57] | no,Barney. | 不, Barney |
[05:01] | And so, Aunt Lily hatched the plan to crash a prom, | 所以Lily阿姨开始计划溜进毕业舞会 |
[05:04] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起 |
[05:05] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:06] | I never got to go to my prom. | 我从来没去过我的毕业舞会 |
[05:07] | We always had field hockey nationals in the spring. | 春天总有国家曲棍球比赛 |
[05:11] | lesbian. | 女同性恋 |
[05:12] | The cough is supposed to cover the “lesbian.” | 咳嗽应该掩盖住”女同性恋” |
[05:15] | No,I’m trying to start a thing where the cough is separate. | 不, 我在尝试和咳嗽分开来的新方法 |
[05:18] | Do you think we look young enough to blend in at a high school? | 你们觉得我们看起来够年轻溜进高中吗? |
[05:21] | Please,I’m ageless, | 拜托, 我永远不会变老 |
[05:22] | Scherbotsky just needs a good night’s sleep, | Scherbotsky只是需要充足的睡眠 |
[05:23] | and you’ve got “statutory” written all over your body. | 你的身材还是凹凸有致 |
[05:27] | Hey,why don’t we all go? | 嘿, 为什么不我们都去? |
[05:28] | I don’t know | 不知道 |
[05:29] | more people might be harder to sneak in. | 人多可能不好溜进去 |
[05:30] | We don’t want to mess things up for Lily. | 我们可不想把Lily的事情搞砸 |
[05:33] | Yeah,you’re right. | 耶, 你是对的 |
[05:34] | Besides,Marshall and I have been planning | 另外, 我和Marshall计划 |
[05:36] | on having a guy’s night out before the wedding. | 婚礼前的男士单身之夜 |
[05:37] | Why don’t we just make it tomorrow night? | 为什么不干脆明晚呢? |
[05:39] | Sounds awesome. | 听起来很棒 |
[05:40] | We should go out and just get freakin’ weird. | 我们怪异的出去 |
[05:42] | Cause,you know,you be a bad,bad man, | 因为, 你知道, 你是坏人 |
[05:44] | and I be an outlaw. | 我是罪犯 |
[05:46] | What? | 怎样? |
[05:49] | Hey,Thelma,Louise, | 嘿, Thelma, Louise |
[05:50] | y’all don’t drive off no cliffs now,ya hear? | 你们别太越过界了, 听到没? |
[05:53] | Lame! | 糟糕! |
[05:55] | But seriously, | 但说正经的 |
[05:56] | leave me a message, | 给我留言 |
[05:57] | and we’ll meet up later. | 我稍后去找你们 |
[06:02] | All right,what do you think? | 好了, 你觉得怎么样? |
[06:04] | Horrible. | 恐怖 |
[06:06] | You’re gonna make such a great dad. | 真是个不错的父亲 |
[06:08] | You look so classy and nice. | 你们看起来很古典 |
[06:10] | You’re going to stick out like a sore thumb. | 你们这样去肯定立马被认出来 |
[06:12] | Have you seen how the kids are dressing these days, | 你们有见过现在孩子们怎么打扮吗 |
[06:14] | with the Ashlee and the Lindsay and the Paris? | 看看阿什莉・辛普森, 林赛罗韩和帕里斯・希尔顿?(都是It Girl) |
[06:16] | They all dress like strippers. | 都穿的像脱衣舞女郎 |
[06:18] | It’s go whore or go home. | 现在是变浪荡还是被赶回家 |
[06:21] | Well,we have to get in. | 恩, 我们必需得进去 |
[06:22] | I have to see this band, | 我得去看那个乐队 |
[06:23] | cause we have to make a decision by Monday, | 因为我们周一前得做决定 |
[06:25] | cause I’m getting married in 71 days, | 因为我71天内就要结婚了 |
[06:27] | and we still don’t have… | 但我们还没有… |
[06:28] | Sweetie,just focus on one thing at a time,okay? | 甜心, 一次只顾一件事, 好吗? |
[06:31] | Right now,you just have to dress like a whore and that’s it. | 现在, 你只要打扮的像妓女就行了 |
[06:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:35] | That’s the spirit. | 这就是精髓 |
[06:36] | Now,ladies,slut up! | 现在, 女士们, 放浪起来! |
[06:41] | I never thought this would be a bad thing, | 我从没想过这会坏事 |
[06:44] | but my wardrobe just isn’t slutty enough. | 但我的衣橱就是不够放浪 |
[06:48] | I didn’t know I still had this. | 我都不知道我还有这件衣服 |
[06:50] | What? | 什么? |
[06:51] | The dress I wore to my actual prom. | 我在毕业舞会上穿的礼服 |
[06:59] | Dude,you are the hottest girl at this prom, | 天那, 你是这舞会上最美的女孩 |
[07:02] | and not like in a corporate,plastic way. | 不是一般的美 |
[07:04] | Like,truly,truly hot. | 是真的真的很美 |
[07:07] | Like a hot soul. | 像美丽的灵魂 |
[07:09] | Aw,you look great,too,Scooter. | 啊, 你看起来也不错, Scooter |
[07:11] | So big news. | 有个好消息 |
[07:13] | I heard from umpire school. | 裁判学校来的消息 |
[07:14] | I’m in! | 我被录取了! |
[07:16] | Oh,disco! | 噢, disco! |
[07:18] | I am so happy for you. | 我真为你开心 |
[07:21] | You mean happy for us,right,babe? | 你是想说为我们两开心, 是不, 宝贝? |
[07:24] | Scooter,you’re gonna be an umpire someday. | Scooter, 你会成为裁判的 |
[07:28] | No,baby. | 不, 宝贝 |
[07:29] | We’re gonna be an umpire someday. | 我们将成为裁判的 |
[07:33] | Nice. | 不错 |
[07:34] | You ladies look good, | 你们看起来很不错 |
[07:36] | but your outfits are missing just one thing. | 但你们的行头还差样东西 |
[07:38] | No,Barney, | 别, Barney |
[07:39] | this is as far as we’re going to go. | 这是我们的极限了 |
[07:40] | I’m not showing anymore… | 我不会再露… |
[07:41] | two beautiful flowers for two beautiful flowers. | 两朵美丽的花配上两个如花似玉的人 |
[07:45] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[07:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:49] | oh,Robin,are you tearing up? | 噢, Robin, 你哭了吗? |
[07:52] | No. | 没有 |
[07:53] | I’ve never been to prom before,okay? | 我从来没参加过毕业舞会, 好不? |
[07:56] | We got to go.See ya. | 我们得走了 回头见 |
[07:58] | Bye,have fun. | 拜, 玩的开心 |
[07:59] | See you. | 回头见 |
[08:02] | They grow up into skanks so fast, don’t they,Ted? | 她们长大的真快, Ted? |
[08:05] | So,what,we ready for tonight? | 那好, 准备好了吗? |
[08:07] | Just one thing we got to do first. | 有件事我们得先做 |
[08:08] | Shot of Jim Beam? | 来点吉姆・宾波本威酒? |
[08:09] | Yes! | 耶! |
[08:10] | And then I promised Lily that we’d stuff 200 wedding invitations. | 还有我答应Lily要装好200份邀请函 |
[08:14] | What?! | 什么?! |
[08:14] | I’m sorry,dude, | 抱歉, 伙计 |
[08:15] | but you saw how stressed out she is. | 但你也看到她压力有多大拉 |
[08:17] | Come on! You’ve been doing wedding stuff nonstop. | 拜托! 你一直不停的忙婚礼的事情 |
[08:19] | Take a break. | 休息下 |
[08:20] | Once you’re married, | 一旦结婚 |
[08:21] | if we go out and you get so drunk you throw up, | 如果你出门喝醉酒呕吐 |
[08:23] | it’ll be sad, | 会很惨 |
[08:24] | but if we do it tonight… | 但如果今晚这样… |
[08:25] | it’ll be less sad. | 会比结婚后好点 |
[08:27] | Okay,it’ll be cool | 好吧, 这样会很酷 |
[08:28] | I’ll tell you what. | 我来告诉你 |
[08:28] | We’ll make a game out of it. | 我们来玩个游戏 |
[08:29] | First one to stuff a hundred invitations gets a big prize. | 首先把邀请函装好得到个大奖励 |
[08:33] | Do I look like I’m four? | 我看起来象才4岁吗? |
[08:35] | All right,what kind of prize are we talking? | 好吧, 你说的是什么奖励? |
[08:39] | a lot more security than when we were kids. | 比我们高中时候保安更多 |
[08:42] | Is this gonna work? | 这样行吗? |
[08:43] | Look,when I was 17, | 听着, 我17岁时 |
[08:45] | I used to sneak into clubs all the time. | 我经常溜进酒吧 |
[08:47] | It’s all about confidence. | 关键是要有自信 |
[08:49] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[08:51] | Happy prom,everybody. | 舞会快乐, 各位 |
[08:53] | Going to prom | 去舞会咯 |
[08:56] | you’re adults. | 你们是成人 |
[08:56] | Okay,bye. | 好吧, 拜 |
[08:59] | Okay,look, | 好吧, 听着 |
[09:00] | I just need to see the band. | 我只是想看看乐队 |
[09:01] | I’m getting married in two months,and… | 我两个月内就要举行婚礼了, 但… |
[09:03] | And you’re just finding a band? | 那你现在才找乐队? |
[09:08] | I’m sorry,ma’am. | 抱歉, 夫人 |
[09:09] | You either need to be a student or the date of a student. | 必需得是学生或者学生的舞伴 |
[09:15] | “Ma’am?” | “夫人?” |
[09:16] | Check and mate. | 真失败 |
[09:17] | It’s cool. | 很酷 |
[09:18] | Time to activate plan B. | 该执行计划B了 |
[09:20] | Scherbotsky,how comfortable are you with a crossbow? | Scherbotsky, 会用十字弩吗? |
[09:23] | Scherbotsky? Scherbotsky? | |
[09:25] | Hey,guys. | 嘿, 伙计们 |
[09:26] | Do you want to take two hot girls to prom? | 你们想带两个辣妹去舞会不? |
[09:29] | We don’t have that kind of money. | 我们没钱 |
[09:31] | For free. | 免费的 |
[09:32] | Oh,hell yeah! | 噢, 当然好! |
[09:34] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:34] | I’m Robin,this is my friend Lily. | 我叫Robin, 这是我朋友Lily |
[09:36] | Shall we? | 走吧? |
[09:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:39] | I knew it would happen. | 我知道会实现的 |
[09:40] | This is the dream. | 我梦到了 |
[09:43] | Oh,hey,wait. | 噢, 嘿, 等等 |
[09:43] | How’s Barney getting in? | Barney要怎么进去? |
[09:45] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[09:45] | I’ll get in. | 我会进去的 |
[09:49] | I’ll get in. | 我会进去的 |
[10:01] | we’re in! | 我们进来了! |
[10:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | We’re going to take a break. | 我们休息片刻 |
[10:04] | you’re kidding me. | 在开玩笑吧 |
[10:06] | you ladies want something to take the edge off? | 女士们想来点跨越年龄的东西吗? |
[10:11] | what the hell?It’s prom. | 管他呢? 这可是是毕业舞会 |
[10:16] | that tastes like cough syrup. | 喝起来象止咳糖浆 |
[10:18] | we couldn’t get any alcohol. | 我们弄不到酒精 |
[10:21] | our fake ids say we’re only 20. | 我们的假身份证上写的是20岁 |
[10:22] | We didn’t realize it till after we bought them. | 我们买回来才发现 |
[10:25] | Nerds who aren’t good at math? | 不擅长数学的书呆子? |
[10:27] | Life’s going to be rough,boys. | 你们的未来很坎坷, 小伙子们 |
[10:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:33] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[10:34] | I was wondering if you guys could play “good feeling” by the Violent Femmes. | 不知道你们能不能演奏Violent Femmes的”good feeling” |
[10:37] | I know it’s probably not in your repertoire, | 我知道这可能不在你们的节目单上 |
[10:39] | but I’m getting married and my fiance wants to hire you guys as the band, | 但我快结婚了,我未婚夫想请你们在婚礼上演奏 |
[10:43] | but I can’t sign off on it until I hear you play “good feeling” | 但我没听过你们演奏”good feeling”就不能接受你们 |
[10:45] | because that’s our song, | 因为这是我们的歌 |
[10:46] | and what kind of wedding band would you be | 如果你们不能演奏我们的歌 |
[10:47] | if you couldn’t play our song,right? | 哪算婚礼乐队, 对吗? |
[10:49] | Right? | 对吗? |
[10:50] | Look,I’m kinda wasted right now, | 听着, 我现在有点迷糊 |
[10:52] | so I didn’t understand any of that. | 听不懂你说什么 |
[10:54] | But,if you get us the sheet music, | 但如果你找来活页乐谱 |
[10:56] | we’ll play your song. | 我们就演奏你的歌 |
[10:58] | So,you buzzing,baby? | 有反应吗, 宝贝? |
[11:01] | My phlegm feels looser. | 我的痰没了 |
[11:16] | This is pathetic. | 这太可悲了 |
[11:17] | It’s guys’ night. | 现在是单身之夜 |
[11:18] | We should be out in a bar getting in fights. | 我们应该在酒吧里大打一场 |
[11:22] | If I got in a fight,would you have my back? | 如果我打架, 你会帮我吗? |
[11:24] | You know it. | 当然 |
[11:26] | I’d have your back,too. | 我也会 |
[11:29] | That’s cool. | 这不错 |
[11:32] | what,you don’t think you’d need my help? | 什么, 你觉得不需要我帮助吗? |
[11:34] | You don’t know what I can do. | 你不知道我多厉害 |
[11:35] | I’m like… | 我就像… |
[11:37] | like a berserker. | 像个狂暴战士 |
[11:38] | Okay,Ted. | 好了, Ted |
[11:40] | Hello. | 喂 |
[11:41] | Hey,it’s Robin. | 嘿, 我是Robin |
[11:42] | Lily needs you to download the sheet music for “good feeling” | Lily要你下载”good feeling”的活页乐谱 |
[11:45] | and bring it out here,like,now. | 然后马上带过来 |
[11:48] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[11:49] | It’s Robin. | 是Robin |
[11:50] | She wants me to go to prom. | 她想让我去舞会 |
[11:52] | Can Ted come? | Ted可以去吗? |
[11:53] | Wait! Don’t ask! | 等等! 别问! |
[11:54] | That’s so lame! | 这太蹩脚了! |
[11:55] | I don’t even want to go anyway. | 我根本不想去 |
[11:58] | Uh,I don’t know. | 呃, 我不知道 |
[11:59] | Things have been so weird between us. | 现在我们两之间太怪异了 |
[12:01] | What’d she say? | 她说什么? |
[12:03] | He lied and told me he broke up with his girlfriend | 他撒谎说和女朋友分手 |
[12:06] | to try to hook up with me. | 来勾搭我 |
[12:08] | I mean,I know he apologized for it | 我是说, 我知道他道歉了 |
[12:09] | but it’s just,it’s not easy to forgive. | 但是很难原谅他 |
[12:12] | Look,if you absolutely must bring Ted, | 听着, 如果你一定要带Ted来 |
[12:14] | it’s,it’s not like I’m going to claw my own eyes out if he comes. | 我也不至于把自己眼珠挖出来 |
[12:17] | Okay,bye. | 好, 拜 |
[12:20] | She totally wants you to come. | 她完全愿意你过去 |
[12:26] | All right,sheet music’s on the way. | 好了, 活页乐谱在路上了 |
[12:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[12:32] | There’s just so much to do for this wedding. | 婚礼还有好多事情要筹备 |
[12:34] | My head is swirling. | 我脑袋晕了 |
[12:36] | It’s just all moving too fast. | 这些来的太快了 |
[12:39] | How is it moving too fast? | 怎么快了? |
[12:40] | We’ve been together for two years. | 我们在一起两年拉 |
[12:42] | I just… | 我只是… |
[12:43] | I just don’t want everything in my life to be decided already. | 我只是不想人生每件事都被决定好 |
[12:47] | What’s decided? | 什么决定好了? |
[12:48] | I go to umpire school, | 我去裁判学校 |
[12:50] | you go to college. | 你去念大学 |
[12:51] | We move into my dad’s house in Staten Island. | 我们搬进我爸爸斯塔腾岛上的房子 |
[12:53] | We have kids,we grow old together. | 我们会有孩子, 我们一起变老 |
[12:54] | What’s decided? | 有什么决定好了? |
[12:56] | It’s wide open! | 充满变数的! |
[12:58] | Scooter Scooter, | |
[13:00] | when I go off to college, | 我去大学的时候 |
[13:02] | that’s the end for us. | 就是我们结束的时候 |
[13:04] | You’re, | 你要 |
[13:05] | you’re breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手吗? |
[13:07] | There’s still so much I want to do. | 还有很多我想做的事情 |
[13:10] | I want to travel, | 我想去旅行 |
[13:12] | live overseas as an artist, | 做个海外艺术青年 |
[13:14] | maybe have a lesbian relationship. | 也许来段同性恋情 |
[13:17] | Plus,I think I was just dating you | 另外, 我和你约会 |
[13:19] | cause you look a little bit like Kurt Cobain. | 是因为你长有点象Kurt Cobain (吞枪自杀的Nirvana主唱) |
[13:22] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信这个 |
[13:24] | I can change. | 我可以改变 |
[13:25] | I can look more like Kurt Cobain. | 我可以让自己更象Kurt Cobain |
[13:26] | Please,just don’t leave me. | 拜托, 别离开我 |
[13:29] | I’m nothing without you,baby. | 除了你我什么都没有了, 宝贝 |
[13:30] | Please don’t put that kind of pressure on me! | 拜托别给我这么大压力! |
[13:33] | It’s too much! | 这太多了! |
[13:35] | It’s just one dance,god! | 只是一支舞, 天那! |
[13:37] | What? | 什么? |
[13:38] | we did promise them one dance. | 我们答应他们跳支舞的 |
[13:41] | sure,okay. | 当然可以 |
[13:50] | so Andrew, | 那么Andrew |
[13:52] | what’s your big plan? | 你的人生大计是什么? |
[13:53] | What’s life going to be like after tonight? | 今晚之后生活将怎样安排? |
[13:56] | you know I got it all worked out. | 我把一切都安排好了 |
[13:58] | leave this place in my dust, | 头也不回地离开这个地方 |
[14:00] | four awesome years at college, | 大学四年的精彩生活 |
[14:01] | and then I’ll move to prague | 然后我会搬去布拉格 |
[14:03] | or start my own video game company or something. | 或者开办我自己的游戏公司或其他什么 |
[14:05] | No,you won’t. | 不, 你不会 |
[14:06] | I won’t? | 我不会? |
[14:07] | No,you won’t accomplish anything you set out to. | 对, 你不会达成你设想的任何事 |
[14:10] | You’ll get a girlfriend the first day of college | 你会在大学第一天交个女朋友 |
[14:13] | and you’ll give up your independence | 然后你放弃独立 |
[14:14] | and you’ll never live abroad | 然后你永远不会住在国外 |
[14:15] | and you’ll wind up old before your time wondering | 你会在思考”我的希望和梦想呢?” |
[14:18] | “whatever happened to my hopes and my dreams?” | 前慢慢变老 |
[14:22] | You really think i’ll get a girlfriend? | 你真觉得我会找到个女朋友吗? |
[14:25] | So what’s the deal here? | 是为了什么? |
[14:27] | Am I getting lucky tonight? | 我今晚走运了吗? |
[14:30] | Sean,look, | Sean, 听着 |
[14:33] | you’re a nice guy, | 你是个好人 |
[14:34] | but I just don’t… | 但是我只是… |
[14:38] | no,you’re not getting lucky tonight. | 不, 你今晚不会走运 |
[14:52] | Okay,just be cool. | 好了, 酷一点 |
[14:53] | Don’t look at me. | 别看着我 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:57] | How’d you get in here? | 你们怎么进来的? |
[14:58] | What’s it to you, | 怎么了你 |
[14:59] | giant turtle? | 巨型海龟? |
[15:01] | It’s me,Barney. | 是我, Barney |
[15:05] | Where’s Lily? | Lily呢? |
[15:05] | She’s in the bathroom. | 她去洗手间了 |
[15:07] | Wait here,I should go talk to the band. | 等在这, 我得去找下乐队 |
[15:08] | All right. | 好 |
[15:09] | How did you guys get in here? | 你们两个家伙怎么进来的? |
[15:10] | We just snuck in the back. | 我们从后面进来的 |
[15:11] | You just snu… | 你们… |
[15:12] | are you serious? | 真的吗? |
[15:13] | I’ve been trying to get in here all night. | 我整晚都在试着溜进来 |
[15:15] | I finally paid a janitor 200 bucks to let me borrow this mascot costume. | 最后好不容易才给了看门人200块钱 让我借了这套吉祥物制服 |
[15:20] | But you got in. | 但你还是进来了 |
[15:22] | slow and steady won the race. | 又慢又稳的赢得了赛跑 |
[15:27] | Hey,bro, | 嘿, 兄弟 |
[15:28] | have you seen my fiancee Lily? | 你们有看见我的未婚妻Lily吗? |
[15:29] | Your fiancee? | 你未婚妻? |
[15:31] | tonight she’s with me,bro. | 今晚她是我的伴, 兄弟 |
[15:33] | Unless you’re looking for trouble. | 除非你想找茬 |
[15:35] | Listen,little buddy, | 听着, 小家伙 |
[15:36] | I understand it’s prom | 我知道这是毕业舞会 |
[15:37] | and the adrenaline’s pumping,but… | 肾上腺素增长, 但… |
[15:38] | no,not tonight. | 不, 不是今晚 |
[15:39] | I’ve waited too long for this. | 我等待这刻很久了 |
[15:40] | I finally got a girl | 我终于找到了个女孩 |
[15:41] | and I’m not going to let you take her away from me. | 我不会让你把她从我旁边带走的 |
[15:46] | Look,let’s not get carried away. | 听着, 不是带走 |
[15:47] | Yah! Nunchaku! | 呀! 双节棍! |
[15:53] | I can’t believe I unloaded like that on a high school senior. | 我不敢相信我对个高中生那样 |
[15:55] | I can’t believe a high school senior unloaded like that on me. | 我不敢相信一个高中生对我那样 |
[16:01] | I’m going to ask you something | 我要问你个问题 |
[16:02] | and,maybe it’s crazy | 也许这很疯狂 |
[16:04] | cause you guys are the cutest couple ever. | 因为你们永远是最可爱的一对 |
[16:06] | But,um | 但, 呃 |
[16:08] | are you having second thoughts? | 你犹豫了吗? |
[16:14] | But not about Marshall. | 嗯,但不是因为Marshall |
[16:15] | About me. | 是我自己 |
[16:17] | I just keep thinking about the girl I was ten years ago | 我不停的想着十年前的自己 |
[16:21] | and wondering what happened to her. | 想着她经历了什么 |
[16:24] | I don’t want to be tied down. | 我不想被绑死在一个地方 |
[16:26] | I want to live in France and Spain and Italy | 我想游居于法国, 西班牙和意大利 |
[16:29] | and just soak up life | 汲取生活 |
[16:31] | and put it on a canvas, | 然后画在画布上 |
[16:32] | even if it means being a waitress in crappy cafee for five years, | 就算得在烂咖啡馆里端上五年盘子 |
[16:36] | I don’t care. | 我也不在乎 |
[16:37] | I’m going to be a painter. | 我要当个画家 |
[16:38] | And I can’t do any of that with a, | 旁边有个男朋友牵着我脖子 |
[16:41] | with a boyfriend shackled around my neck,you know? | 我就做不了这些了, 你懂吗? |
[16:45] | But anyway,I’m blabbering. | 但无论如何, 我话多 |
[16:47] | Way to make new friends,Lily. | 交朋友的方式, Lily |
[16:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:51] | What was your name again? | 能再说次你的名字吗? |
[16:53] | Marshall Marshall. | |
[16:55] | Nice to meet you,Marshall. | 很高兴认识你, Marshall |
[16:57] | Guess we’re hallmates. | 我们住对门 |
[17:03] | it works. | 装好了 |
[17:04] | Violent Femmes. | Violent Femmes的 |
[17:05] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[17:08] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[17:12] | I didn’t have any of the experiences I set out to. | 我的人生计划一件都没实现 |
[17:16] | The travel, | 旅行 |
[17:17] | the Bohemian art life, | 波希米亚艺术生活 |
[17:19] | my big lesbian experience. | 我的盛大同性恋经历 |
[17:22] | I didn’t do any of it. | 我什么也没做 |
[17:24] | Lily Lily, | |
[17:25] | you’re marrying your best friend in the world. | 你要和世界上你最好的朋友结婚了 |
[17:28] | I mean,isn’t that worth all the other experiences combined? | 这难道不值得用所有这些经历换取吗? |
[17:34] | And look,you can still travel, | 还有, 你还是可以旅行 |
[17:36] | I mean,you can still paint. | 还是可以绘画 |
[17:38] | And as far as your lesbian experience… | 至于你的同性恋经历… |
[17:44] | happy? | 开心了不? |
[17:46] | So felt hotty? | 现在欲火中烧了吧? |
[17:48] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[17:51] | Trespassing,assaulting a minor. | 非法入侵, 袭击未成年人 |
[17:54] | This mascot costume you stole cost $5,000. | 你偷的这套吉祥物制服价值5,000元 |
[17:56] | We can have you guys arrested,you know that? | 我们可以逮捕你们, 知道吗? |
[17:59] | Oh,come on | 噢, 拜托 |
[18:00] | you’re the one who let in a kid with nunchakus. | 你让孩子带着双节棍进去 |
[18:02] | You call yourself security guards? | 你们称的上保全人员吗? |
[18:03] | I was just defending my boy here. | 我只是在保护我的男孩 |
[18:04] | I totally could have taken that kid. | 我完全可以搞定那个小孩 |
[18:06] | and I totally had your back,so… | 我也完全帮你了, 所以… |
[18:07] | well,I don’t need it, | 嗯, 我不需要 |
[18:08] | but thanks. | 但谢谢 |
[18:09] | yeah,you did,and you’re welcome. | 耶, 你需要, 不用谢 |
[18:10] | No,the kid was totally,like, | 不, 那个孩子估计 |
[18:11] | a white belt and I’m gigantic. | 也就是个白带, 而我那么高大 |
[18:13] | Listen,guys,I’m sorry. | 听着, 伙计们, 我很抱歉 |
[18:14] | Please,I just need to get in there for one more song. | 拜托, 我只要进去再听一首歌就可以了 |
[18:17] | Absolutely not. | 不可能 |
[18:20] | You guys will thank me for this later,okay? | 你们稍后再感谢我, 好吗? |
[18:23] | Listen,Don,Ray, | 听着, Don, Ray |
[18:25] | can’t we all…? | 我们可以…? |
[18:29] | You know,for a turtle, | 你知道, 作为乌龟 |
[18:30] | he’s surprisingly quick. | 他跑的惊人的快 |
[18:34] | This one goes out to that redhead girl and that tall guy. | 这首歌献给那位红发女士和高个男士 |
[18:40] | *Good feeling Good feeling, | |
[18:43] | *won’t you stay with me just a little longer? won’t you stay with me just a little longer? | |
[18:50] | *It always seems like you’re leaving It always seems like you’re leaving | |
[18:53] | *when I need you here just a little longer when I need you here just a little longer | |
[19:02] | so how was your first prom? | 你的第一个毕业舞会怎么样? |
[19:04] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[19:05] | I hated my dress, | 我讨厌我的礼服 |
[19:06] | my date got wasted and puked on me, | 我的舞伴吐在我身上 |
[19:09] | there was a huge fight and I kissed a girl. | 发生了打斗事件还有我吻了个女孩 |
[19:12] | So,basically, | 那么, 基本上 |
[19:13] | it was a prom. | 确实是毕业舞会 |
[19:16] | Okay,I’ve missed you. | 好吧, 我有想你 |
[19:18] | Not in a we’re-going-to-make-out way, | 不是因为理解 |
[19:21] | not even in an I-forgive-you way. | 不是因为我原谅你 |
[19:24] | Just in a I’ve-missed-you way. | 只是我很想你 |
[19:27] | what I can get? | 我还奢望别的什么呢? |
[19:31] | And that,my friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[19:33] | is why you don’t get your money’s worth when you wear jeans to a strip club. | 所以说穿着牛仔装去看脱衣舞很吃亏 |
[19:40] | So you got to admit, | 所以你得同意 |
[19:41] | the 88 are rocking our song. | 88乐队在摇滚我们的歌 |
[19:44] | it’s good. | 不错 |
[19:46] | Band? | 乐队? |
[19:47] | Check. | 搞定 |
[19:49] | Two months,baby. | 两个月, 宝贝 |
[19:51] | Two months. | 两个月 |
[19:54] | Two months. | 两个月 |
[20:00] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother Season 01 Episode 20 |