时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kids it’s more than a story that how I met your mother. | 孩子们 在我遇到你妈前\n发生了很多有趣的事 |
[00:03] | You know the short version, | 你们应该听说过 |
[00:05] | the thing with your mom’s yellow umbrella. | 你妈那把小黄伞的故事了吧 |
[00:06] | But there’s a bigger story. | 但在这之前还发生过一件大事 |
[00:08] | The story of how I became who I had to become | 让我在遇见你妈之前 |
[00:10] | before I could meet her. | 改变成必须成为的人 |
[00:11] | And that story begins here. | 故事还得从这说起 |
[00:14] | …dary! | 传奇 |
[00:16] | Legendary! | 这又将成为神话 |
[00:17] | Dude, I am so excited\nthat you’re single again. | 你的再次单身真让我觉得兴奋无比 |
[00:19] | We are going to conquer\nNew York City. | 我们一起去出征去纽约吧 |
[00:22] | I already have a girl\nfrom work lined up for you. | 我早就帮你约好我的同事了 |
[00:24] | Right boob bigger\n than the left boob, | 右边的胸部比左边的大点 |
[00:26] | which some choose to look\n at as bra half empty, | 有人认为她的内衣\n看起来像空了一半的 |
[00:28] | I choose to look\n at as bra half full. | 而我认为那只是装了一半进去而已 |
[00:30] | I don’t know. | 我还没想好呢 |
[00:32] | Robin and I broke up\n two weeks ago. | 罗宾前两周才跟我分手 |
[00:34] | I’m… I’m not ready. | 我…我还没准备好呢 |
[00:35] | When will you be ready? | 那你什么时候才会准备好 |
[00:38] | It was a good question. | 问得好 |
[00:40] | After a big relationship ends, | 当刚结束一段感情 |
[00:41] | you need some time to recuperate. | 你需要一点时间来复原 |
[00:42] | Robin took a trip to Argentina, | 罗宾去了阿根廷散心 |
[00:44] | and I went through my usual routine. | 我还是跟以前一样过日子 |
[00:46] | I grew my breakup beard. | 我为了纪念失恋蓄起了胡子 |
[00:48] | Ted Mosby, suit up,\n ’cause here’s the plan. | 泰德 快穿衣服\n我都计划好了 |
[00:51] | There’s a Miss Nassau\n County pageant. We’ll pretend to be judges | 我们假装是法官 |
[00:52] | and, yes, our votes\n are for sale. | 当然 我们还是要交税的 |
[00:54] | I’m not ready. | 我还没做好准备呢 |
[00:57] | I repainted the apartment. | 我把公寓重新漆一遍 |
[00:59] | Finish Line of a women’s 10K. | 美女十个就剩最后一个了 |
[01:01] | Salty girls on an endorphin high | 既性感又能让你兴奋 |
[01:03] | who just want to lie down. | 而且不会拒绝上床 |
[01:05] | Yeah.\nI’m not ready. | – 真的 \n- 我还没准备好 |
[01:07] | And the truth is, I was doing really good. | 事实上 我做得很好 |
[01:10] | Female acrobats from Montreal.\n Hmm. | 来自蒙特利尔的女杂技员 |
[01:13] | Super flexible.\n We are going to get Cirque de So-Laid. | 身体柔软度超级好\n我们可得把握机会 |
[01:16] | What up? | 不错吧 |
[01:18] | Barney, come on,\nwe’ve covered this. | 巴尼 够了 我们讨论过了 |
[01:19] | -Robin!\n-Hey, guys. | – 罗宾! \n- 你们好啊 |
[01:21] | I just got in last night. | 我昨晚刚回来 |
[01:24] | Um, uh, this is Gael. | 呃 他是凯勒 |
[01:27] | Hola. | 大家好 |
[01:28] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好吧 我准备好了 |
[01:46] | I just can’t believe her. | 我真不敢相信 |
[01:48] | We have this totally\namicable split, | 我们才刚刚分手 |
[01:50] | everything’s cool. | 一切都还好 |
[01:51] | And she comes back\n from vacation with that guy? | 可她却在散心回来后还带回个男人 |
[01:53] | You know what she’s doing? | 你们知道她这是干嘛吗 |
[01:54] | She’s trying to win the breakup. | 她只不过想在这场分手中\n取得胜利罢了 |
[01:56] | What do you mean “win the\n breakup,” old-timey inventor? | 旧时代的发明家\n什么是”分手取胜” |
[02:00] | What our 21st president,\n Chester A. Arthur, | 我们21世纪的总统 |
[02:02] | is trying to say is that | 要表达的意思是 |
[02:04] | in every breakup there are\n winners and a losers. | 在每一场分手中都会有\n获胜者跟失败者 |
[02:06] | It’s not a\ncompetition. | 这可不是比赛 |
[02:08] | Now, your 80-day\nballoon race around the world, | 让你乘着气球环游世界八十天 |
[02:10] | that was a competition. | 那才是比赛 |
[02:12] | That’s my wife. | 那是我老婆 |
[02:14] | Of course it’s\na competition, Lil. | 莉莉 当然是场比赛啦 |
[02:16] | How else do you explain…\nwhat’s his name? | 你又怎么解释…\n那个男的叫什么来着 |
[02:18] | Gael. | 凯勒 |
[02:22] | I’m sorry, Gayle? | 抱歉 是盖尔吗\n(与法国卡通喜剧演员同名) |
[02:23] | Gael. | 凯 |
[02:27] | Kyle? | 盖尔 |
[02:29] | Gael. | 凯勒 |
[02:32] | Girl | 戈尔\n(与”女孩”发音一样) |
[02:35] | It’s pronounced “guy-el.” | 应该是”凯-伊” |
[02:37] | It means “joyful.” | 是”快乐”的意思 |
[02:38] | That is why I live\nmy life by bringing joy, | 这就是我努力给别人的生活带来快乐 |
[02:42] | good energy\nand happiness to others. | 充足的精力还有幸福的原因 |
[02:45] | Especial those\nless fortunate that I. | 尤其是那些比我还不幸的人们 |
[02:48] | I’m sorry, so it’s Gayle? | 抱歉 那是基尔吗 |
[02:51] | What a jerk. | 那个男人像个笨蛋一样 |
[02:53] | I don’t go\nto your stupid country | 我才不会去那种破国家 |
[02:54] | and try to seduce women\n with my sexy accent. | 用我性感的口音去勾引女人 |
[02:57] | That’s a great point,\nPersian nightclub owner. | 说得好 波斯人 |
[03:00] | Oh, and he’s a masseuse. | 他居然还是个按摩师 |
[03:03] | With a massage,\neverything is connected. | 全身的部位都能通过按摩联系在一起 |
[03:07] | I can touch your foot,\ncleanse your kidney. | 我能通过按摩脚来清理肝脏 |
[03:10] | I can touch\nyour earlobe, | 可以通过轻触耳垂 |
[03:11] | and slow your heartbeat. | 来减慢心跳 |
[03:14] | One time, I us warm water\nto make a guy pee. | 有一次 我用温水来让个家伙尿尿 |
[03:17] | Of course, I didn’t\nmake a career out of it. | 当然 我才不会把这当成职业 |
[03:20] | Career?\n | 职业 |
[03:21] | Such an American idea. | 果然像是美国人的想法 |
[03:22] | My career is living.\nWindsurfing. | 我的职业是生活 冲浪 |
[03:25] | Making love. | 做爱 |
[03:28] | Sometimes at the same time. | 有时三者同时发生 |
[03:30] | How?\n | 怎么做 |
[03:32] | How would one do that exactly? | 我真想知道谁能做到 |
[03:35] | Seriously, don’t giggle.\n Tell me. | 我是说真的 你们别在那傻笑\n快告诉我 |
[03:38] | Not possible. | 这根本不可能 |
[03:39] | You cannot have sex\non a windsurfing board. | 你根本不可能在冲浪板上做爱 |
[03:41] | How do you know?\nGlad you asked, Lily. | – 你怎么知道不能\n- 莉莉 问得好 |
[03:43] | I have crafted a list\nof every vehicle– | 关于这个 我特意列了张表 |
[03:46] | land-based, aquatic\nand airborne– | 陆地的 水上的 甚至空中的 |
[03:48] | in which/on which it’s\npossible to have sex. | 在哪做爱可能的 在哪又是不可能的 |
[03:50] | And of those 33 vehicles, | 在那33种交通工具中 |
[03:52] | I have had sex in/on 31. | 我至少尝试过31种 |
[03:55] | Windsurfing board,\nnot on the list, not possible. | 冲浪板没出现在表上\n所以根本不可能 |
[03:58] | Oh, P.S., in order\nto hit 33, all I need is | 所以 为了完成33个目标 |
[04:01] | bobsled and the Apollo 11\nspace capsule. | 我就剩雪橇还有阿波罗11号了 |
[04:04] | To get that last one, you’d have\nto break into the Smithsonian. | 为了实现最后一种\n你必须得冲出大气层 |
[04:07] | This conversation\nnever happened. | 就当我从来没说过好了 |
[04:09] | All right, you’re suited up,\n I’m bearded down. | 搞定 你的西装穿上了\n我的胡子也刮掉了 |
[04:13] | Let’s get out there and win this thing.\n | 我们出去把这场比赛赢回来 |
[04:14] | Yes! | 好的 |
[04:15] | You guys, have fun\n on your double date. | 你们俩在家好好享受四人约会吧 |
[04:17] | Oh, for the hundredth time,\n I’m sorry, there was a lull. | 都说了一百遍了\n那只不过是我一时迷糊 |
[04:21] | And then we fell asleep\non the beach | 我们数星星的同时 |
[04:22] | while counting the stars. | 在沙滩上睡着了 |
[04:24] | Do you want to have\n dinner with me? Uh, us? | 你愿意跟我共进晚餐吗\n不 是和我们 |
[04:28] | There was no lull. | 那才不是一时迷糊呢 |
[04:29] | You just think\n he’s incredibly hot. | 你是因为觉得他特别迷人 |
[04:31] | No, I don’t! | 不 没有 |
[04:32] | Not incredibly. | 不算特别迷人 |
[04:34] | It’s a little hard to believe\nhow hot he is. | 我简直难以想象他会有多迷人 |
[04:37] | But, I mean, | 但这也就是说 |
[04:38] | she is not ,she’s serious about him. | 罗宾不是特别在乎他 |
[04:40] | The girl never marries\n the hot guy. | 女人从不嫁给迷人的男人 |
[04:42] | Well, you did. | 你是说的真吗 |
[04:43] | I’m one of the lucky few. | 当然 我是那一小部分幸运儿 |
[04:46] | Lily, Ted is our best friend, | 莉莉 泰德可是我们最好的朋友 |
[04:48] | so let’s get something straight: | 我们得把话说清了 |
[04:49] | Male Gayle is not hot. | 那个叫盖尔的男人一点都不迷人 |
[04:52] | He’s not our friend.\nDon’t even look at him. | 他不是我们的朋友\n你最好连看都不要看他一眼 |
[04:54] | Just… no eye contact. | 就是… 不准有眼神接触 |
[04:55] | So that night, | 当天晚上 |
[04:58] | as Lily and Marshall\ndid their best to hate Gael… | 莉莉和马修尽最大的努力去讨厌凯勒 |
[04:59] | Hey, Robin. Gael. | 罗宾 凯勒 |
[05:03] | …Robin pulled me aside to check in. | 罗宾把我拉到一旁 |
[05:04] | Now, I’m sure she meant the best, | 我不知道她的本意是不是好的 |
[05:06] | but she said the worst. | 但她的话却让我觉得很糟 |
[05:08] | I just want to make sure\n you’re okay with this. | 我只想确定下你会不会介意我这么做 |
[05:10] | “I just want to make sure\n you’re okay with this”? | “我只想知道你会介意我这么做吗”? |
[05:13] | Damn it! I can’t believe she’s the one\n that gets to say that. | 真不相信居然让她先说出这样的话 |
[05:15] | She’s winning, isn’t she? | 她赢了 是吗 |
[05:17] | Not for long. | 她不会得意太久的 |
[05:18] | Okay, pep talk.\n Take a knee. | 来给你打打气 过来 |
[05:20] | Ted, tonight we’re going to get you someone \n | 泰德 今晚你会找到 |
[05:23] | way hotter than Robin. | 比罗宾更迷人的女人 |
[05:25] | Okay, Robin’s a ten. | 算罗宾能得10分 |
[05:27] | Fine, we’ll get you a 12 | 我帮你找个12分的 |
[05:30] | Or, you know… | 或者… |
[05:31] | two sixes. | 两个6分的 |
[05:33] | Failing that, four threes. | 再次点 就是四个3分的 |
[05:35] | And break glass\n in case of emergency, | 为了以防紧急情况 |
[05:37] | we’ll go to Staten Island,\n I’ll get you 12 ones. | 万一形势不妙\n我只能给你找十二个1分的了 |
[05:39] | Ted, my boy,\n I am going to re-teach you… | 泰德 我得重新教教你… |
[05:44] | Amy.\n Ted | – 艾米 \n- 泰德 |
[05:48] | Barney | 我是巴尼 |
[05:53] | Ted, we are back!\n | 泰德 我们又回到战场上来了 |
[05:56] | Up here. | 上这来 |
[05:59] | Up high. | 到这里 |
[06:01] | Fivin’ it up\n five-style! | 来 击个掌 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry this is\nall so weird. | 我没想到会把事情搞得这么尴尬 |
[06:07] | Weird, why would it be weird? | 有什么尴尬的呢? |
[06:09] | Because you used\nto date our best friend | 是因为你们之前在一起 |
[06:10] | or because my wife thinks | 还是因为我老婆觉得 |
[06:12] | your new boyfriend\n is incredibly hot? | 你的新男友不可思议的帅 |
[06:15] | I do not! Shut up!\n | 我没有! 别说了 |
[06:16] | Oh, my God! | 真是不好意思啊 |
[06:18] | I just hope Ted’s okay | 我只是希望泰德不会介意 |
[06:22] | I hate to see you so tense. | 别那么紧张 |
[06:25] | I mean, we had a really\nclean break up, you know? | 我们是和平分手的 |
[06:28] | We really acted like adults, | 我们都表现得很成熟 |
[06:30] | so the last thing– oh! | 我担心的只是 噢 |
[06:36] | Gael, are you a properly\nlicensed massage therapist? | 你有按摩治疗师资格证么? |
[06:39] | What?\nAre you legally certifd by | – 什么? \n- 你通过了… |
[06:41] | some type of governing entity? | 政府机构认可的么? |
[06:43] | I train for three years at\n an institute in Buenos Aires. | 我在布宜诺斯艾利斯培训了三年 |
[06:46] | I have a card.\nI can show you. | 你可以看下我的证件 |
[06:48] | Is the card laminad? | 证件是被层压好的么? |
[06:50] | What do you mean “laminated”? | 什么是层压? |
[06:51] | Covered in protective plastic. | 是否用塑料套封好 |
[06:53] | Oh, yes.\nDamn it. | – 是啊 \n- 该死的 |
[06:55] | He checks out. | 他竟然是合格的 |
[06:58] | Ted. Ted. | 泰德 泰德 |
[07:00] | Ted. Ted.\n | 泰德 泰德 |
[07:03] | What?! | 究竟什么事? |
[07:06] | Let’s bail, this\n place is dead. | 我们走吧 这里太没意思了 |
[07:08] | Yeah, u’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:09] | We’re both totally striking out. | 我都吻得够呛了 |
[07:10] | Exactly, plus, | 对 而且 |
[07:12] | we’re on a tight schedule.\nI’ve got this entire evening | 我们今晚时间很紧 |
[07:14] | perfectly planned\nout– spoiler alert: | 我都计划好了 今晚重点 |
[07:16] | our last stop is\n an after hours club | 我们最后一站是24小时俱乐部 |
[07:18] | so after hours, it’s\nthree days from now. | 当你离开的时候 会是三天之后了 |
[07:20] | What up. | 怎么样? |
[07:22] | Are you blind? | 你看不到么? |
[07:23] | I’m making out with a 12.\nI am winning. | 我泡了个12分的 我正迈向胜利 |
[07:25] | Yeah, but I didn’t get to help. | 但我一点也没帮上忙 |
[07:27] | So you’re saying\nyou want me to throw away | 正因为你没帮上忙 |
[07:29] | a super hot girl just because\nyou didn’t help me get her? | 所以我就要把她扔掉 |
[07:32] | Apology accepted.\n Let’s go. | 我接受你的道歉 我们走吧 |
[07:34] | Who’s the suit? | 这个西装男是谁? |
[07:35] | This is Barney.\n Barney, Amy. | 这是巴尼 这是艾米 |
[07:37] | I’m not gonna remember that. | 我不可能记住的 |
[07:39] | Now, if you’ll\n excuse me, | 我们先走啦 |
[07:40] | random chick from\n earlier tonight, | “餐前开胃菜” |
[07:42] | as you shall\nhenceforth be known, | 你独自享受吧 |
[07:44] | Ted and I have a\n schedule to keep. | 我们还要赶时间 |
[07:46] | Oh, well, you can check off\n8:54, dress up like a dork | 你是赶着去换衣服 |
[07:49] | and bother the cool kids. | 扮年轻点来泡马子吧 |
[07:50] | Beat it, nerd. | 那就快滚 |
[07:51] | Wow. Wow. | 厉害 厉害 |
[07:54] | Great stuff, Tommy Lee. | 不错啊 男人婆 |
[07:55] | See, what you don’t\n understand is | 你要知道 |
[07:57] | I’m Ted’s wingman. | 我可是他的把妹好帮手 |
[07:58] | It’s a sacred bond,\n much stronger than any… | 这是一种神圣而紧密的关系 |
[08:00] | They’re making out again. | 靠 又搞在一起了 |
[08:03] | Massage therapist. | 什么狗屁按摩治疗师 |
[08:04] | And you know what, “Gayle”? | 凯勒 你知道么 |
[08:07] | Your piece of chicken\n looks a little tense to me. | 你那块鸡肉好象有点紧 |
[08:09] | Oh, oh, does that\nfeel good,Mr. Chicken? | 噢 这样可以吗 鸡肉先生 |
[08:15] | Well, gus what? | 啊不好意思 |
[08:16] | I didn’t wash my hands. | 我忘了洗手了 |
[08:18] | Got him. | 受死吧 |
[08:21] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[08:23] | We carry so much\nancient emotion | 我们颈部和肩膀的肌肉 |
[08:25] | in our neck\nand shoulders. | 长期以来都受到很大的压力 |
[08:27] | Things we should have\n let go of years ago. | 这会导致肌肉疲劳 |
[08:30] | I forgive you, Mom. | 啊 太舒服了 |
[08:33] | Lily, we are Ted’s\nbest friends. | 我们是泰德最好的朋友 |
[08:36] | Our job is to hate that guy. | 我们不应该给好面色他看的 |
[08:38] | Oh, yeah,\n that’s what I was doing. | 是啊 我正在那样做 |
[08:41] | I was just building him up\nso a few minutes later, | 我只是先把他吹捧上天 |
[08:44] | I could totally cut him down. | 一会他就会尝到摔下来的痛苦了 |
[08:48] | Weren’t you wearing a bra? | 你之前不是有穿胸罩的么? |
[08:52] | The night was going great. | 那天晚上事情发展很顺利 |
[08:54] | Amy was cool and dangerous. | 艾米很前卫 |
[08:56] | She found a friend for Barney. | 她给巴尼找了个伴 |
[08:57] | She even paid for drinks… | 她甚至连酒都 |
[08:58] | sort of. | 买了… |
[09:00] | They know us here.\n | 他跟我们很熟 |
[09:02] | You’re gonna get us in trouble. | 你可给我们惹祸了 |
[09:03] | Tell me something. | 听着 |
[09:04] | Do you ask your tailor\nto leave extra room | 你有没有让你的裁缝给你那儿留\n足够大的空间 |
[09:06] | in the crotch\nfor your huge vagina? | 来放你这个巨型的”工具” |
[09:11] | You… your vagina… | 你… \n你…的”工具” |
[09:16] | Ted, this chick is crazy. | 她是个疯婆子 |
[09:17] | We’re leaving.\nGood idea. | – 我们走吧 \n- 好主意 |
[09:19] | Let’s all go back\nto my place. | 来我家吧 |
[09:20] | Your place?\n Thanks but no thanks, | 好 个屁 |
[09:22] | 1994 Courtney Love. | 我可不想因为磕药而死\n(94年courtney丈夫KurtCobain在酒精和药物过量状态下自杀) |
[09:25] | I have a hot tub. | 我们来洗泡泡浴 |
[09:28] | Okay, this is\nactually pretty nice. | 这确实不错 |
[09:32] | I like your tatts. | 你的文身(乳房)很漂亮 |
[09:35] | Thanks, you can play\n with them if you want. | 你可以尽情玩弄我的MM |
[09:37] | They’re a hundred\n percent real. | 我可没去弄假胸 |
[09:40] | No, your tatts… toos,\n your tattoos. | 噢 不 我说的是文身 |
[09:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:47] | You should get one. | 你应该去纹一个 |
[09:48] | Wrong. Ted has a classic,\nclean-cut look | 泰德这个斯文帅气的造型 |
[09:51] | that never goes out of style\nseason after season, burn. | 是不会过时的 |
[09:52] | Yeah? Well, I think he\n | 知道了么 男人婆 |
[09:55] | would look hot with some ink. | 文身会使他变得更性感 |
[09:58] | No, he wouldn’t.\n | – 不会的\n- 一定会 |
[10:00] | Yes, he would. | 不会的 |
[10:01] | No, he wouldn’t. | – 一定会\n-不会的 |
[10:03] | I’m ready to do anything\nyou want by the way. | 我已经准备好了 |
[10:05] | Anything. Right now. | 来吧 |
[10:09] | Ted, who are you gonna side\nwith on this tattoo thing? | 泰德 你觉得呢? |
[10:11] | I think I’d look\nway hot with some ink. | 我觉得文身会不错 |
[10:14] | Yeah, you would.\n Yeah. | – 一定会 \n- 恩 |
[10:17] | Oh, my God!\n Tyler? | 噢 泰勒? |
[10:19] | Mommy! Daddy! | 妈 爸 快来 |
[10:21] | She’s back! | 艾米回来了 |
[10:23] | Damn it, they’re supposed\n to be in the Hamptons. Run! | 他们本该在汉普敦过夜的\n走 |
[10:29] | Sorry. I used to nanny | 不好意思 我之前 |
[10:31] | for those jerks\n before they fired me. | 在他们家的当保姆 |
[10:33] | So unfair.\n Unfair? | – 真不公平\n- 不公平? |
[10:35] | I wouldn’t let you take care\nof the imaginary kids | 我泡单身母亲的时候 |
[10:37] | I MAke up to score\nwith single moms. | 肯定不会让你来看小孩 |
[10:38] | That’s it, Ted. | 够了 |
[10:40] | We’re going home. | 我们回去吧 |
[10:42] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[10:44] | Ted, you okay? | 泰德 你没事吧? |
[10:47] | Hello, Ted.\nRobin and I are about to make | 泰德 我们要在这 |
[10:49] | fantastic aquatic sex\non this windsurfing board. | 滑浪风帆上来场水上性爱 |
[10:52] | And I just want to make sure\nyou’re okay with this. | 我想你不会介意吧 |
[10:59] | Okay, how do we do this? | 我们要怎么做? |
[11:00] | I think your leg\ngoes up, up… | 你先把腿抬起来 |
[11:04] | Okay, how about if I, um… | 好吧 如果我这样 可以吗? |
[11:06] | No, mine… | 不 我来 |
[11:07] | I’okay. | 我很好 |
[11:09] | In fact, here’s\n how okay I am. | 事实上我好的不得了 |
[11:11] | I’m getting a tattoo. | 我要去弄个纹身 |
[11:13] | You’re not getting\na tattoo, it’s not you. | 你不能弄个纹身\n你的风格不是这样的 |
[11:15] | Ted, you are heading\ndown a dark path. | 你在走一条不归路 |
[11:20] | That dark path\n is my driveway. | 不归路真是我想要的 |
[11:22] | But you need a plan\n | 但是你需要个计划 |
[11:24] | and you need a wingman! | 你需要一个搭档 |
[11:25] | This is so going\nin my blog! | 所有的一切我都会写进我的博客的 |
[11:30] | Want to have sex? | 我们还要继续吗? |
[11:34] | Okay. | 当然 |
[11:37] | And underneath,\n it should say, “I win.” | 我想在这里写上\n我赢了 |
[11:40] | And then it should have\n flames coming out the bottom. | 在尾巴最好还能加点火焰 |
[11:42] | Fire! | 烈火 |
[11:44] | We should start a fire. | 我们因该从烈火开始 |
[11:46] | After this maybe. | 也许在这个以后 |
[11:47] | Oh, man, this is\n going to be legend. Wait for it. | 这将是个传奇 期待吧 |
[11:51] | And that’s all I remember. | 我就记得这么多了 |
[11:53] | The next morning,\n I woke up alone back home. | 第二天早上 我发现我已经在家里了 |
[12:17] | Hey, buddy, how\n was your night? | 兄弟 昨晚过的怎么样? |
[12:19] | You know,\nit was great. | 你知道 真的很棒 |
[12:21] | I met this crazy girl,\nI almost got a tattoo. | 我遇上了一个疯狂的女孩\n我差点就有了个纹身 |
[12:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:25] | I didn’t, but it was… | 我没有纹 但是这个… |
[12:27] | It was amazing. | 这真是太爽了 |
[12:28] | I think it safe to say,\n I am winning this breakup. | 我觉得我赢了这场分手 |
[12:33] | Look. | 快看 |
[12:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[12:37] | What? | 怎么了? |
[12:38] | Nothing.\n | 没事儿 |
[12:39] | This J. Crew catalog. | 我们在看这份目录 |
[12:41] | Who brings two Golden\nRetrievers in a canoe? | 我想要这个金边的佳能机子 |
[12:45] | We got to call Barney. | 快打电话给巴尼 |
[12:47] | Way ahead of you. | 一定要快 |
[12:49] | Hey, guys, what’s\n the big emergency? | 大家到底出什么事了? |
[12:51] | Oh, and B the W: | 顺便说一句 |
[12:53] | I am never speaking\n to Ted again. | 我再也不跟泰德说话了 |
[12:55] | Mm.\nReally? Never? | 真的 永远? |
[12:56] | Not even if, say,\nbutterflies flew out of his ass? | 即使有只蝴蝶在他屁股上也不说了吗 |
[13:02] | Ted?\n | 泰德? |
[13:03] | Could you grab me | 你能帮我拿一下 |
[13:04] | the fondue pot? | 那罐吃的吗 |
[13:08] | He has no idea. | 他完全不知道 |
[13:12] | Mm-hmm. And up we go. | 面对现实 |
[13:15] | Thank you.\n Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | What? | 啊 什么? |
[13:20] | Ted?\n Mm? | 泰德? |
[13:22] | I came here\nthis morning because… | 我今早来是为了 |
[13:24] | I want to apologize. | 向你道歉 |
[13:26] | Apology accepted, Barney. | 接受道歉 巴尼 |
[13:28] | As you can see, I do\njust fine on my own. | 正如你所见的 我找回自我了 |
[13:31] | I don’t need a baby-sitter. | 我不再需要保姆了 |
[13:33] | See, all this time, | 看见了吗? 这么久以来 |
[13:34] | I thought you needed\n a wingman to fly, | 我认为你需要一个搭档 |
[13:36] | but the truth is, you… | 但是现实是 … |
[13:38] | you’ve got your\n own wings now. | 你现在有了自己翅膀了 |
[13:41] | Mm. Since you and Robin split,\n you’ve been gestating. | 看来自从你你和罗宾分手以后\n你一直在酝酿 |
[13:45] | Growing in your cocoon. | 在你自己做的茧里成长 |
[13:47] | And last night… | 昨晚 |
[13:49] | …you burst out of\n that cocoon like a… | 你冲破了那个茧 |
[13:52] | like a majestic, uh… | 像一个雄伟的 |
[13:55] | Gosh, what is it that\n comes out of a cocoon? | 上帝 啊 \n那个破茧而出的叫什么 |
[13:58] | I was always bad at science.\n | 我的生物是我的软肋 |
[14:01] | He’s going to say it! | 他就要说了 |
[14:02] | a butterfly?\n | 蝴蝶? |
[14:06] | What? | 出什么事情了? |
[14:08] | Nothing, buddy. | 兄弟没有什么 |
[14:09] | Ow! Why did that hurt so…? | 为什么那里会那么疼? |
[14:16] | Ooh. Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[14:19] | I have a tattoo!\n | 我身上有个纹身 |
[14:22] | Oh, that’s not a tattoo. | 那不是个纹身 |
[14:23] | That, dear boy,\n is a tramp stamp. | 亲爱的 那个是个屁股上的纹身 |
[14:26] | p st\ntramamp. | 一个屁股上的纹身 |
[14:28] | You know, a ho tag. | 你弄了一个… |
[14:29] | Ass antlers. | 屁股上的艺术 |
[14:31] | A Panama City license plate. | 去巴拿马城的通行证啊 |
[14:33] | And suddenly, it all came back to me. | 突然间 我全部都想起来了 |
[14:36] | …dary! | 传奇 |
[14:37] | Legendary! | 传奇 |
[14:40] | Man, I am so winning\n this breakup. | 在分手的比赛中我赢了 |
[14:43] | Mm. I ju broke up\n with my boyfriend Steve. | 我才和我男友史蒂文分手了 |
[14:47] | He was totally annoying.\nHe was, like, | 他真是令人厌烦 他就像 |
[14:48] | “I think you’re the one,\n I want to marry you.” | 就是你了 我要娶你 |
[14:51] | What a wuss. | 真糟糕 |
[14:52] | Do you think | 你认为 |
[14:53] | exes can be friends? | 和前女友可以成为朋友吗? |
[14:55] | Yeah, sure.\n | 确定 一定 以及肯定 |
[14:56] | I mean, we’re still friends, right, Steve? | 我的意思是 看 \n我和史蒂文还是朋友 对吗? |
[14:59] | Hey, your\n name is Steve. | 嘿 你的名字是史蒂文 |
[15:01] | And her\n | 而她的 |
[15:03] | ex-boyfriend’s name is Steve. | 男友的名字也叫史蒂文 |
[15:06] | What are the odds of that…? | 这正是有趣啊 |
[15:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:11] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[15:14] | Give me this. | 给我这个 |
[15:16] | Aah, aah,\naah, aah! Oh, yeah, that’ll\n get it out. | 这个能洗掉吗 |
[15:18] | Maybe you should\ntry club soda. | 也许你应该试试冰的苏打水 |
[15:19] | Ow. Damn it, it really hurts.\n I need, like, | 见鬼 真的很痛 我需要个 |
[15:22] | some ointment\n or something. | 像皮肤用的软膏之类的东西 |
[15:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[15:24] | Spanish massage oil. | 西班牙按摩油 |
[15:28] | Spanish massage oil? | 西班牙按摩油 |
[15:32] | What happened here last night? | 昨晚这里发生什么了? |
[15:37] | Last night got weird. | 昨晚 有些怪异 |
[16:07] | Feel the emotions release. | 感觉放轻松 |
[16:08] | Think I just got over\nbeing chunky in the ninth grade. | 我觉得我就是像是回到了九年级\n有东西吃的时候 |
[16:13] | You’re beautiful. | 你真帅气 |
[16:16] | I am beautiful. | 我的确很帅 |
[16:22] | Experience your food. | 体验一下你的美食 |
[16:29] | Try the mango. | 试一下芒果 |
[16:33] | Okay, that’s enough\n of the fruit. | 水果就吃到这吧 |
[16:38] | We’re sorry, Ted. | 我们很抱歉 泰德 |
[16:39] | It’ll never happen again. | 再也不会发生了 |
[16:40] | It meant\n nothing to us. | 这对我们一点意义也没有 |
[16:42] | It just felt really,\nreally, realy good. | 只是觉得…非常非常…好 |
[16:43] | Oh! I can’t even look\nat you two right now. | 我现在甚至不想看到你们两个 |
[16:46] | Ted… | 泰德 |
[16:50] | He got a tramp stamp. | 他在屁股后面弄了个刺青 |
[17:03] | All right, first of all,\nthis isn’t one of those, | 首先 我来的目的是… |
[17:05] | “I came all the way over here\nbecause I want you back” things. | 不是想让你回来这件事 |
[17:08] | There’ll be no startling\n confession of love, | 没有任何感情的联系 |
[17:09] | no sweet indie rock\n song that swells up | 没有什么乐队 音乐 亲吻 |
[17:11] | just as we’re about to kiss,\n none of that crap. Got it? | 一样都没有 明白了吗 |
[17:14] | Okay.\n Good. | – 好吧 \n- 很好 |
[17:15] | Now, here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[17:17] | It sucks that you came\n back from Argentina | 你和一个叫凯勒的帅哥 |
[17:18] | with someone as\nawesome as Gael. | 从阿根廷回来 |
[17:20] | And I know I have no\n right to be upset at you. | 我知道我没有权利对你生气 |
[17:22] | We’re broken up, life\n goes on, whatever. | 我们分手了 不管如何 \n生活还在继续 |
[17:24] | But you know what?\n We-We never did this. | 但是你知道吗?\n我们从来没有成功 |
[17:26] | We-We had this\n polite breakup | 我们有一个很友好的分手 |
[17:27] | with no irrational\n yelling, and… | 没有激烈的叫喊 |
[17:29] | and that’s just wrong! | 但是这就是错误 |
[17:31] | So, I’m going to yell\nirrationally for a little while, | 所以 我现在要激烈地吼叫一下 |
[17:33] | and you’re just going\n to have to stand there and deal with it, okay? | 你就站在那 忍受一下吧? |
[17:35] | If you feel like\n you need to do that, then… | 如果你喜欢 你可以这么做 |
[17:37] | I think I do! | 我就正要这么做 |
[17:38] | I really think I do! | 我真的认为我该叫一下 |
[17:40] | So now I’m yelling! | 所以现在 我在叫喊 |
[17:43] | You shaved.\n I did! | – 你刮过脸了 \n- 我刮了 |
[17:44] | I liked the beard.\n I liked it, too, but it was getting kind of hot! | – 我喜欢那胡子 \n- 我也喜欢 但是天越来越热了 |
[17:49] | Maybe in the winter,\n I’ll grow it back out! | 可能冬天到的时候\n我会再长回来的 |
[17:52] | Okay, I’m done. | 好了 我叫完了 |
[17:55] | I know it was weird\n showing up with Gael. | 你知道和凯勒一起回来是有点怪 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:01] | Look, us breaking up–\n it was the right thing. | 听着 我们分手是件正确的事 |
[18:03] | But it took some time to\n get over you, you know? | 但是 这得花点时间去恢复适应\n你知道吗 |
[18:06] | I-I’m still\n getting over you. | 我还在适应 |
[18:07] | But you? You were over it | 但是你 |
[18:09] | the minute they started\nthe in-flight movie. | 很快就恢复 开始你的飞行旅程 |
[18:11] | Over it?! | 我恢复了? |
[18:12] | My first three days\n in Argentina, | 我在阿根廷的前三天 |
[18:14] | I cried my eyes out. | 我哭得眼睛都肿了 |
[18:15] | I missed you | 我想你 |
[18:17] | so much. | 非常 |
[18:18] | I wanted to go\nand prove how adventurous I am, | 我想要去证实我有多大的勇气 |
[18:21] | but the truth is…\n it was really lonely. | 但事实却是 非常寂寞 |
[18:24] | And that’s why Gael happened. | 这就是为什么凯勒会和我在一起 |
[18:26] | You weren’t trying\n to win the breakup? | 你想做分手的胜者? |
[18:29] | I was trying to survive it. | 我在尝试继续活下来 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | No. \n | 不 |
[18:36] | See, look, that all sounds good, | 等一下 这都听起来很好 |
[18:39] | and we’ll still be friends\n and move on, but… | 我们仍然是朋友 \n而且继续生活下去 |
[18:41] | did he have to be so hot? | 但是他有必要那么火辣吗? |
[18:42] | The guy’s\n an Adonis. | 这家伙是啊多尼斯\n(希腊神话中的美少年) |
[18:44] | He’s not an Adonis. | 他不是啊多尼斯 |
[18:46] | He’s the Cadillac\n of rebound guys. | 他是有型的凯迪拉克 |
[18:48] | Marshall has a\n crush on him! | 连马修都喜欢他 |
[18:49] | The guy’s perfect. | 这家伙很完美 |
[18:51] | He’s not perfect. | 他不完美 |
[18:52] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[18:53] | He’s hot, he wind surfs,\n he massages things. | 他很帅气 他赢了冲浪 还会按摩 |
[18:56] | Name one way I’m\n better than that guy. | 如果是我 我也会选那家伙 |
[18:58] | You’re bigger. | 你很大个 |
[19:01] | Don’t patronize\nme. If anything, | 不管什么 不要偏袒我 |
[19:02] | he may even be a\n little bit taller. | 他或许比我高那么一点 |
[19:03] | No. Ted… you’re bigger. | 不 泰德 你很”大” |
[19:08] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[19:10] | Kids, I can’t remember exactly | 孩子们 我不能很清楚得记得 |
[19:12] | what helped me get through\nthe whole Robin-Gael incident. | 什么让我度过了那个gael的事件 |
[19:14] | I’m sure that it was something\nprofound and meaningful, | 我很确信有一些很意义深远的事情 |
[19:17] | and not at all macho and petty, | 但是绝对不是马秋和珀蒂 |
[19:20] | but after that,\nI was back on my feet. | 毕竟 我又站起来了 |
[19:23] | And what followed was a new era\nin my life,a crazy time | 接下来是我生命中的新纪元\n一段疯狂的时间 |
[19:26] | not like anything\nthat came before. | 不像之前所发生的事 |
[19:29] | It’s funny looking back\nat those days, | 在回想那些日子的时候很有趣 |
[19:31] | knowing now exactly\nwhat I was heading towards. | 知道自己究竟要往哪走 |
[19:34] | And what was heading\ntowards me. | 什么正向我走来 |
[19:49] | Hey, man, it’s Marshall. | 伙计 是马修 |
[19:51] | Check your e-mail. | 查看一下你的邮件 |
[19:52] | Sent you something. | 给你发了一些东西 |
[19:53] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[19:55] | Just a new Web site. Slapcountdown.com. | 一个新网址 |
[20:01] | What does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[20:04] | M-Marshall? | 马修 |
[20:14] | Ma… | 不会吧 |
[20:17] | No. No! | 不! |