时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So, being married. different,not different? | 结婚前后有什么不同吗 |
[00:03] | It’s the same. Mostly.Except I think I might be getting\ncarpal tunnel. | 除了觉得自己可能得了腕管综合症 别的差不多 |
[00:06] | My hand keeps cramping up. | 我的手老是抽筋 |
[00:08] | I thought the whole point\nof getting married was | 我还以为结了婚以后 |
[00:10] | that you didn’t have to do that anymore. | 你就不用干那种事情了 |
[00:12] | No,it’s from writing\nall the thank you notes. | 不是 是因为写那些\n感谢信闹的 |
[00:14] | – Mostly.\n- Yeah. | – 大部分时间是\n- 的确 |
[00:16] | You’re writing constantly. | 你们也会经常遇到 |
[00:18] | There’s forms we have to sign,\n | 比如说 填写表格 |
[00:20] | our death folders, | 给爱人的遗书 |
[00:21] | thank you notes. Whoa,whoa. | – 感谢信\n- 哇噢 |
[00:22] | What are death folders? | 什么是给爱人的遗书 |
[00:25] | It’s this thing they recommend you do\n | 写这个是为了 |
[00:26] | in case one spouse dies unexpectedly. | 以防你的另一半突然死去 |
[00:28] | It’s all the information your spouse\n | 上面的信息都是 |
[00:29] | might need all in one convenient location. | 在某个特定场合 你另一半可能会需要到的 |
[00:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:33] | Account info,important addresses, | 帐户信息 重要的地址 |
[00:35] | a letter to the other\nperson. | 或者是写给别人的信 |
[00:37] | All that stuff. | 诸如此类的 |
[00:38] | I’ll get the next round. | 我去给你们买酒 |
[00:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:42] | I am such a jerk. | 我真是个傻子 |
[00:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:45] | Wait,why? | 等等 为什么 |
[00:46] | I didn’t know that I was\nsupposed to write a letter. | 我都不知道\n我还有这么一封信要写 |
[00:48] | All Lily’s gonna find in that\n | 莉莉只会在信中看到 |
[00:50] | folder are a bunch of bank statements | 一大堆银行帐单 |
[00:51] | and a funny list of\nthings to do with my ashes. | 和我可笑的骨灰安排 |
[00:53] | Marshall brownies. | 马修精灵 |
[00:54] | – Number six.\n- Yeah. | – 第六个\n- 没错 |
[00:55] | Oh,God,I am a bad husband. | 天哪 我真不是个好老公 |
[00:57] | No,uh,no,I’ll just write, | 不对 我写就好了 |
[00:59] | I’ll write Lily\na letter tonight,everything’ll be fine. | 我今晚就给莉莉写封信\n然后什么事都没了 |
[01:01] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[01:03] | Unless… | 除非… |
[01:04] | you die between now and then. Ooh. | – 你还没开始写就死了\n- 哇 |
[01:07] | But… | 但… |
[01:08] | come on,that’s\nnever gonna happen. | – 算了 这怎么可能呢\n- 就是 |
[01:09] | Yes! If there’s one thing | 有样东西 |
[01:11] | we\ncan state with absolute certainty | 我们可以百分之百地确定 |
[01:12] | \nit’s that Marshall Eriksen is not\ngoing to die before writing that letter. | 在写那封信之前 马修·埃里克森肯定不会死 |
[01:16] | No way at all. | 一定不会 |
[01:17] | In fact,I dare God to smite\n | 事实上 我敢说 |
[01:20] | down this perfectly healthy… | 上帝会打垮你这个\n健康十足的家伙… |
[01:22] | Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! | 哈 哈 哈 哈! |
[01:24] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[01:25] | Okay,you guys know I’m\na little superstitious, | 你们知道我迷信 |
[01:27] | and you guys are trying to freak me out. | 所以故意想吓唬我 |
[01:28] | Well,guess what? It\ndidn’t work. | 这么做一点用都没有\n(还是相信了而开始避邪) |
[01:30] | So,there. | 还是拉倒吧 |
[01:41] | You guys are jerks! | 你们这俩混蛋! |
[01:57] | it gets into you. Kids,after\nRobin and I broke up, | 孩子们 罗宾跟我分手后 |
[01:59] | she needed some time away. | 她想离开一段时间 |
[02:01] | Away from her normal\nhome,her normal life, | 离开她原本的家 原本的生活 |
[02:03] | and it turns out,her normal self. | 还有她原本的自己 |
[02:06] | I was just so uptight\nin New York,you know? | 在纽约时\n我总觉得很焦躁 |
[02:09] | I mean down here everybody\nshares everything. | 我的意思是 在这里\n大家分享一切 |
[02:12] | It’s like we’re all one big\nshimmering ball of positive energy. | 我们就像是 一个充满活力的大球 |
[02:18] | I wonder if anyone’s\never thought that before. | 真想知道会不会有人\n也跟我有同样的想法 |
[02:21] | Here. | 来 |
[02:23] | Eat. | 吃这个 |
[02:24] | If we run out of fish, | 如果鱼没了 |
[02:26] | I\nwill catch more with my hands. | 我会亲自去抓多点回来 |
[02:29] | A drum circle! | 鼓圈圈! |
[02:31] | They’re different\nevery time. | 每次都不一样 |
[02:32] | Let’s go watch! | 我们快去瞧瞧! |
[02:34] | And here I am at the drum circle. | 这是我在鼓圈圈时拍的 |
[02:36] | Whoa,are you topless? | 哇噢 你上面全露哇? |
[02:38] | Ted,check this out. | 泰德 快看 |
[02:39] | Seen ’em. | 看见了 |
[02:40] | Wow,it seems like a great trip. | 这次旅行看起来很棒 |
[02:42] | Oh,it was. | 的确 |
[02:43] | I feel like the Robin who left | 感觉就像是 离开时的罗宾 |
[02:46] | is not\nthe same Robin who came back,you know. | 跟现在的罗宾\n是截然不同的两个人 |
[02:48] | Wow,there’s a lot of\nnude people in here. | 哇 那有很多人都是裸体 |
[02:51] | You haven’t changed,Scherbatsky. | 特布罗斯基 \n你其实一点都没变 |
[02:53] | You’re a sophisticated,scotch-swilling, | 你还是一个精于世故\n能大口喝苏格兰威士忌 |
[02:55] | cigar-smoking,red-meat-eating,\n | 爱抽雪茄 爱吃红肉 |
[02:57] | gun-toting New Yorker. | 会使用枪支的纽约客 |
[02:59] | Just shoes and a shirt. | 只穿鞋子跟衬衫 |
[03:00] | That’s a look. | 可真是耳目一新啊 |
[03:02] | What you are not is massage-giving | 你才不会变得会给人按摩 |
[03:04] | windsurfing,bongo-playing, | 热爱冲浪 喜欢玩小手鼓 |
[03:05] | teetotaling,vegan,peacenik,hippy\n | 滴酒不沾 崇尚素食主义\n成为一个反战的嬉皮士 |
[03:08] | like you soon to be ex-boyfriend,Gael. | 就像很快就会成为\n你前男友的凯伊一样 |
[03:09] | Back me up here,Ted. | 泰德 你同意我的观点对吧 |
[03:11] | I’m just happy Robin’s happy. | 只要罗宾高兴就好 |
[03:13] | Thank you. | – 谢谢\n- 天哪 |
[03:15] | Man,this is like a “Where’s\nWaldo” of | 这就跟一群暴露的生殖器里\n(儿童读物里的游戏) |
[03:16] | exposed genitalia. | “寻找沃尔多”一样\n(裸露的人太多了 罗宾不好找) |
[03:18] | Except that it’s really\neasy to find Waldo. | 但这能很容易就找到沃尔多 |
[03:22] | I’m evolved… | 我对这段感情真的很投入 |
[03:23] | and I’m\nenjoying living my life | 而且我很享受这样的生活 |
[03:24] | a little bit closer to the way\nGael | 就像是跟凯伊… |
[03:26] | and I did in Argentina. Please. | – 在阿根廷的生活 \n- 拜托 |
[03:28] | Vacation romances\nhave an expiration date. | 假期时的浪漫\n总有过期的时候 |
[03:31] | Gael’s got a “best if\nbanged by” sticker on him. | 凯伊身上已经贴了张便签\n写着 |
[03:34] | Once your romance starts to stink, | 当你的爱情 |
[03:35] | you’ll\ndump his ass down the drain | 一旦变味 你就会立马甩了他 |
[03:38] | like sour milk | 就像把坏了的牛奶倒进下水道 |
[03:39] | and go back to being “Unevolved\nRobin,” | 然后继续做回\n那个”冷血的罗宾” |
[03:41] | the one we actually like. | 我们更喜欢这样的你 |
[03:43] | Back me up here,Ted. | 泰德 你同意我的观点对吧 |
[03:44] | I’m just happy Robin’s happy. | 只要罗宾高兴就好 |
[03:47] | I’m telling you,within three days… | 告诉你 不出三天… |
[03:49] | Ooh,here he comes.\nSwitched to big words. | 他来了 说话小心点 |
[03:50] | Within a triad of solar periods, | 在三个自转周期内 |
[03:53] | you’ll recognize your dearth of\n | 你会发现你的情人 |
[03:55] | compatibility with your paramour | 跟你根本不合适 |
[03:57] | and conclude your association. | 然后 你的幻想破灭 |
[03:59] | My journey was transformative. | 这次旅行让我变化很大 |
[04:00] | And I reassert my commitment to\n | 我再次郑重地 |
[04:02] | both the aforementioned paramour | 对你上述所说的情人 |
[04:03] | and the philosophies he espouses. | 和他的生活态度做出承诺 |
[04:06] | What are we talking of? | 你们在谈什么呢 |
[04:07] | othell? | 棒球? |
[04:09] | This is all gonna return to\nmasticate you in the gluteals. | 你又会变回原来的样子\n(gluteals凯伊的名字在里面) |
[04:13] | Support my hypothesis,Ted. | 泰德 你赞成我的假设吧 |
[04:15] | I’m just jubilant my\nformer paramour’s jubilant. | 我前任情人觉得高兴就好 |
[04:24] | ??to write the letter | 马修当晚就开始写信 |
[04:26] | he hoped Lily would never have to read. | 他希望莉莉永远也看到不这封信 |
[04:28] | “My dearest,sweetest,Lily pad. | “给我最最最亲爱的莉莉” |
[04:32] | “Let this letter be a small beacon, | 让这封信成为你的灯塔 |
[04:35] | “a tiny firefly to help light your way | 或者是在往后的岁月里 |
[04:39] | “through the years ahead. | 陪你走出黑暗的小小萤火虫 |
[04:43] | “My love for you persists | 我将会一直深爱着你 |
[04:46] | “higher than the Himalayas. | 我对你的爱比喜马拉雅山还高 |
[04:48] | Deeper than a Scottish loch.” | 比尼斯湖还深 |
[04:52] | “If I died under\nsuspicious circumstances, | 如果我死于非命 |
[04:56] | “then beware. | 当心 |
[04:58] | “Trust no one. | 谁都不要相信 |
[04:59] | Not even Ted.” | 包括泰德 |
[05:04] | “Especially not Ted.” | 不对 尤其不能相信泰德 |
[05:07] | “Know that I’ll always\nbe there in your heart | 你要知道 我会永远活在你的心中 |
[05:10] | “whenever you need me, | 无论你何时需要我 |
[05:12] | “and that my love for\nyou will never die. | 我的爱将与你同在 永不消逝 |
[05:15] | “Love… | 爱你的… |
[05:17] | your marshmallow.” | 马修上 |
[05:40] | “M. | 马修 |
[05:41] | 5-4-5-9. | ATM账号:5-4-59 |
[05:45] | “Teacher’s pension account: | 教师养老金户头 |
[05:49] | “A-3-9-3-2. | 取消订阅 VOGUE |
[05:50] | “Cancel Vogue. L.” | 莉莉 |
[05:53] | My windsurfing board…\n | 我的冲浪板 |
[05:55] | it had floated away. | 已经飘远了 |
[05:57] | And the shark… | 鲨鱼 |
[05:58] | he was getting closer. | 正在逐渐逼近 |
[06:01] | They say to escape you\n | 有人说向鲨鱼的鼻子揍去 |
[06:02] | punch a shark in the nose. | 就可以脱逃 |
[06:04] | H@ But I said, “ | 不过我对鲨鱼说 |
[06:05] | Brother shark, | 兄弟 |
[06:07] | we are both children from\n | 我们都是同一个 |
[06:08] | the same Earth mother.” | 地球母亲的孩子 |
[06:12] | And that’s all I remember\nuntil the hospital. | 这就是我在到医院之前所记住的 |
[06:15] | – That guy.\n- Yeah. | – 这家伙 \n- 就是 |
[06:17] | That guy. | 这人 |
[06:19] | Look at how easy he has it. | 瞧瞧他说得多轻松 |
[06:20] | You and me,we have to bend over\nbackwards to get a woman to, | 你和我得想法子吸引妞们 |
[06:22] | well,bend over backwards. | 对了 要想办法 |
[06:26] | But that guy… | 这家伙 |
[06:28] | Every woman in the bar is hanging | 酒吧里的每个女人 |
[06:30] | on his every slightly\nmispronounced word. | 都沉迷于他每一个\n有点发音不准的字里 |
[06:33] | And why? | 为什么 |
[06:34] | He’s better looking than us. | 他长得比我们帅 |
[06:36] | No. | 不 |
[06:38] | Because he’s from out of town. | 因为他是从城外来的 |
[06:41] | Mmm. With and accent and an innocent\nsmile, | 天真的微笑和一点口音 |
[06:43] | you don’t even have to try. Yeah. | – 甚至都不需要努力 \n- 没错 |
[06:45] | Plus automatic out, | 再加上自动的退出 |
[06:46] | you’re\nleaving in a couple of days. | 你已经离开有些时日了 |
[06:47] | – God,I wish we were tourists.\n- Yeah. | – 天那 我希望我们是旅人 \n- 是 |
[06:50] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[06:53] | You know where I’ve\nbeen meaning to visit? | 你知道我想去什么地方 |
[06:57] | Okay,okay,we’re from a small\ntown in the south of France. | 好了 我们从法国南部的小镇来了 |
[07:00] | Our plane leaves Sunday morning. | 我们的飞机星期天早上起飞 |
[07:03] | Uh,hey,uh,howdy,ladies. | 嘿 你好 小姐 |
[07:05] | Hate to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[07:06] | We seem\nto be a little bit lost. | 我们好象迷路了 |
[07:07] | Would you happen to know which\nstreet | 你知道自由女神雕像 |
[07:09] | the Statue of Liberty’s on? | 是在哪条街上呢? |
[07:10] | Actually,it’s on its own island. | 其实 她在她自己的岛上 |
[07:13] | Oh! Oh,it’s right… | 是的 对了 |
[07:15] | Ah. Thank you very… | 非常感谢你 |
[07:17] | Uh,my name is,uh,Ignatius Peabody Nobel. | 我叫伊格内修斯 皮跋帝 诺贝尔\n(传教士) peabody nobel |
[07:20] | From East Westerton,Missouri. | 从东西部的密苏里来 |
[07:23] | And this is my friend,Ted. | 这是我的朋友 泰德 |
[07:26] | Hi,um,I’m Colleen. | 你好 我叫寇林 |
[07:28] | Hi,Colleen. This is Lindsay. | – 你好 寇林 \n- 这是琳西 |
[07:29] | Hi,Lindsay | 你好 琳西 |
[07:30] | So,hey, you-you-you ladies,been\nawful nice to us. What do you say… | 你们…小姐 \n真是太善良了 |
[07:34] | – Ah, | 你觉得… |
[07:35] | never mind.\n- No… | – 别在意 \n- 不会 |
[07:36] | No,what is it? | 不 什么? |
[07:38] | Well… it’s just we’re\nleaving Sunday morning. | 只是我们要在星期天早上离开 |
[07:40] | It sure would be nice to have some\nreal New Yorkers show us around. | 有真正的纽约人能\n带我们到处转转 |
[07:41] | Yeah. | – 那是再好不过了 \n- 对 |
[07:43] | Well,we’re busy tonight,but… | 但我们今晚有事 |
[07:46] | maybe tomorrow afternoon? | 明天下午怎么样? |
[07:48] | After lunch? | 午饭之后? |
[07:49] | Well,hotdog! | 太棒了 有热狗 |
[07:50] | Should we… | 我们是不是应该… |
[07:51] | you want to just meet here | 你想让我们就在这等 |
[07:53] | in\nfront of Mac… MacLaren’s Pub? | 在麦克来伦的酒吧前见吧 |
[07:55] | It’s kind of a lame bar,but sure. | 这是一个有点烂的酒吧 |
[07:57] | Really? It doesn’t seem that lame to me. | 是吗? 我看起来不怎么烂 |
[07:59] | – It’s pretty lame.\n- | 相当不怎么样 |
[07:59] | I think it’s cool. | 我认为很酷 |
[08:01] | We’ll see you tomorrow. All right. | 我们明天见 好吧 |
[08:03] | I’m just saying it seems like a kind of\nbar | 我只是说这看起来很像那种 |
[08:05] | a lot of cool people would hang out at. | 一大群很酷的人会\n在那聚集的酒吧 |
[08:06] | Okay,all right. | 好了 |
[08:07] | So,Gael,huh? Mmm. | 凯伊 是吗? |
[08:09] | Still going strong? | 你们进展的还好吗? |
[08:10] | Yeah,it’s great. | 是 还不错 |
[08:12] | Amazing,fantastic,awesome. | 另人惊喜 超乎想像的 超棒的 |
[08:14] | Ooh,that’s one too\nmany. | 哇 那太强了 |
[08:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:17] | Well,now that I’m home, | 我现在在家了 |
[08:18] | I’m\nfinding myself getting annoyed | 我发现自己被在度假时 |
[08:20] | at things that I loved on vacation. | 所喜欢的东西烦扰了 |
[08:22] | Here,taste. | 尝一口 |
[08:24] | Experience your food. | 享受你的美食 |
[08:29] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[08:31] | BROOKLYN Here,taste. | 尝一下 |
[08:32] | Experience your food. | 享受你的食物 |
[08:34] | Ooh,sofa,ooh,sofa. | 沙发 沙发 |
[08:36] | Sofa,sofa,oh. | 小心沙发 |
[08:38] | ARGENTINA We’re alone now. | 现在就我们了 |
[08:40] | I must have you. | 我要你 |
[08:47] | BROOKLYN I must have you. | 我要你 |
[08:49] | Laptop,laptop,laptop! | 笔记本 笔记本 笔记本! |
[08:53] | And you know what else? | 还有 你知道吗? |
[08:54] | I’m still finding sand everywhere. | 我在哪都能找到沙子 |
[08:56] | I mean,we haven’t been to\nthe beach since Argentina. | 我的意思是 从阿根廷回来后 \n我们再也没去过沙滩 |
[08:58] | Where is all coming from? | 那它们是从哪儿来的 |
[09:00] | ll,maybe you’re just going back to\n | 或许你正在回归自己 |
[09:02] | the person you were before the trip. | 那个旅行前的你 |
[09:04] | But I don’t want to. | 但是 我不想回去了 |
[09:05] | I was so happy down there. | 我现在很开心 |
[09:07] | No,you know what? | 不 你知道吗? |
[09:08] | I’m done complaining. | 我抱怨够了 |
[09:10] | I’m evolving. | 我在改变 |
[09:11] | Just gonna | 只要 |
[09:13] | go with the flow. | 一切都像潮水一样 退去 |
[09:20] | Wow. Gael,you’re peeing\nwhile I’m in the shower. | 凯伊 我还在洗澡你就进来撒尿了 |
[09:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:25] | Okay,old Robin would have\nbeen like,dude,ocupado. | 那个罗宾可能会喜欢 \n而且会一起做 |
[09:28] | t But now,you know\nwhat,I’m cool with it. | 但是 你知道吗 我不在乎了 |
[09:31] | Pee it up. | 撒吧 |
[09:33] | In fact, | 其实 |
[09:35] | when you’re done,why don’t\nyou come in here and join me? | 当你尿完 \n你为什么不进来和我一起洗 |
[09:37] | Don’t mind if I do,love. | 我不介意 宝贝 |
[09:41] | Gael,there’s some weird du… | 凯伊 有点奇怪… |
[09:43] | – Hello.\n- Hey! | 好啊 |
[09:45] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[09:46] | I made some\nnetraveling friends today, | 我今天交了一些新的旅行朋友 |
[09:48] | an ‘ll be staying with\nus,how do you say… | 他们会和我们住一起 \n你觉得呢… |
[09:50] | indefinitely! | 当然不用问了 |
[09:51] | G’day! | 太好了 |
[09:57] | Ooh,here. Will you sign\nthis thank you note? | 这儿 你可以签一下这个感谢卡吗? |
[10:02] | Both sides. | 两面都有 |
[10:03] | You wrote on both sides of\nthank you note to my third cousin | 你写了一张感谢卡 给我的第三个堂兄 |
[10:08] | for a blender that you haven’t\neven taken out of the box. | 为了一个你还没有从盒子里\n拿出来的搅拌机 |
[10:11] | Wow,that’s… | 那… |
[10:12] | It’s a really nice blender. | – 真的是一个很棒的搅拌机 \n- 如果你真那么喜欢 |
[10:14] | Well,if you love that blender so\nmuch,why don’t you just marry it. | 那个搅拌机 你为什么不嫁给它 |
[10:16] | I can’t. I married you.\n | 我不能 我已经嫁给你了 |
[10:17] | That’ s how we go the blender. | 所以我们得到了那个搅拌机 |
[10:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:23] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么不对 |
[10:24] | What could be wrong? | 有什么能有问题吗 |
[10:25] | Except that when you\ndie I’m gonna find out | 当你死的时候我将发现 |
[10:27] | that your parting words to comfort me\n | 那些你留下抚慰我终身的话 |
[10:29] | for all eternity were “Cancel Vogue.” | 居然是叫我取消订阅时尚杂志 |
[10:31] | How can you open my letter? | 你怎能私自拆我的信? |
[10:33] | That was not a letter. | 那又不是信 |
[10:34] | It was\nbarely even a text message. | 连短信都算不上 |
[10:36] | Next time you write something that short, | 下次你写这么短的东西 |
[10:37] | at\nleast have the courtesy to make it rhyme. | 记得最起码要有押韵的意识 |
[10:39] | Marshall,wait. | 马修 等等 |
[10:42] | This was our first fight\nas a married couple. | 这就是我们结婚后的第一次吵架 |
[10:45] | Oh,baby. | 哦 宝贝儿 |
[10:51] | Kids, | 孩子们 |
[10:53] | there are a thousand\n | 当你参观纽约 |
[10:55] | amazing places you can find | 你会发现无数好玩的事\n正等着你去看和做呢 |
[10:56] | Colleen and Lindsay took us here. | 寇林和琳西 把我们带到了\nTater Skinz(土豆食品店) |
[10:58] | This is our favorite\n | 这是我们在城里面 |
[11:00] | restaurant in the city. | 最喜欢的一家餐馆 |
[11:01] | Yes,I’m sure this is the best of their\n | 是啊 我想它在引人注目的 |
[11:03] | 57 “spudtacular” east coast locations. | 东岸57号肯定是最棒的拉 |
[11:08] | I’m going to run to the\nrestroom. | 我要去趟厕所 |
[11:10] | I’m gonna go,too. | 我也要去 |
[11:17] | This is the easiest date e r. | 再没有比这次泡妞更容易的拉 |
[11:18] | You know what I’m gonna try\nnext? | 你知道我接下来要干嘛? |
[11:19] | A knock,knock joke. | 一个 芝麻敲门的笑话 |
[11:21] | Easiest? Somehow we have managed to find\n | 最简单的? 我们是如何策划 |
[11:23] | the two lamest New Yorkers of all time. | 才找到这两个前所未有的\n最烂的纽约人啊 |
[11:26] | Ted,Ted,Ted. | – 泰德 泰德 泰德 \n- 伙计 我正看着你呢 |
[11:28] | Dude,I am looking at you. What? | – 干嘛? \n- 是 |
[11:29] | Right. Stay with me. | 跟我一块儿 |
[11:31] | We are on the cusp of\nmoving from out-of-towners | 我们正要从塔外\n向顶尖进军呢 |
[11:34] | to\nin-their-pantsers. | 抵达他们的道德防线 |
[11:36] | Ay-o. | 哎呀 |
[11:38] | All right,Ignatius, | 好的 伊格内修斯\n(传教士) |
[11:39] | one more hour. Nice. Nice. | – 顶多再待一个小时 \n- 太好了 |
[11:40] | – Hey,nice.\n- Hey… | 好极了 真棒 太妙了… |
[11:43] | Hey,our friends invited us to a\nparty. | 朋友们邀我们参加一个聚会 |
[11:45] | You guys want to come along? Knock,knock. | – 你们也要来吗? \n- 芝麻敲门 |
[11:48] | – Who’s there?\n- Yes,we do. | – 谁在那儿? \n- 我们去 |
[11:51] | Quick announcement. | 一个快速的宣布 |
[11:53] | I am so glad that | 旅行同伴们 我非常 |
[11:55] | you’re\nhere,fellow travelers. | 高兴你们来到了这儿 |
[11:58] | A couple rules–\n | 几项规定 |
[11:59] | not even rules. | 甚至算不上是规定 |
[12:01] | Let’s call them guidelines\nfor harmonious living. | 让我们把它们称为和谐生活守则 |
[12:05] | Guideline for harmonious\nliving | 和谐生活守则 |
[12:07] | number one– | 第一条 |
[12:09] | the kitchen sink is for\ndishes,the toilet is for pee-pee. | 厨房水槽是洗碗用的\n厕所才是用来尿尿的地方 |
[12:13] | G.F.H.L.\n | 国际经典曲棍球联盟 |
[12:14] | number two– | 第二 |
[12:15] | marijuana is illegal\nin the United States, | 在美国大麻是违法的 |
[12:18] | even when baked into a blueberry muffin | 就算是混在蓝莓松糕里也不行 |
[12:20] | that someone might\nmistakenly eat for breakfast | 有人会把它当早餐误食 |
[12:23] | right before they leave for\ntheir job as a TV newscaster. | 就在他们要去电台\n作播音员的工作之前 |
[12:26] | “This just in: | 这就像 |
[12:28] | look at my hand,how weird is my hand?” | 看着自己的手说 \n我的手多奇怪啊? |
[12:32] | is not an appropriate\nthing to say on the air. | 当着大庭广众这么自言自语不太好 |
[12:35] | And number three,I… | 第三 我… |
[12:40] | And number three is please\nkeep the noise to a minimum. | 第三就是请把噪音保持在最低 |
[12:43] | I have to take a nap. | 我要去眯会儿 |
[12:45] | I’m still pretty baked. | 我还是火烧火燎的 |
[12:52] | Everything’s so bright,even at night. | 就算是夜间 \n一切都这么亮 |
[12:55] | No wonder the city never sleeps. | 难怪叫不夜之城啊 |
[12:58] | Hey,if we’re going north,\n | 喂 如果我们要去北边的话 |
[12:59] | why did we cross over the FDR? | 为何我们需要从富兰克林区走? |
[13:01] | We should have taken the Hudson. | 我们应从哈得逊区走 |
[13:02] | Now he knows all the streets. | 现在他知道所有的街道了 |
[13:04] | Someone’s been watching\ntoo many Steinfeld reruns. | 有人看steinfeld重播看多了吧 |
[13:08] | Where are we even going anyway? | 我们到底要去哪儿啊? |
[13:10] | 148th and Brook Avenue. | 148号布鲁克路口 |
[13:11] | A hundred– in the South\nBronx at this time of night? | 100多号 这个时间去南边布鲁克? |
[13:15] | We’re going to get killed. | 我们有可能会被杀的 |
[13:16] | Ted,I think these local New Yorkers | 泰德 我想这些纽约当地人 |
[13:18] | know more about the\ncity than we do,so relax. | 比我们对这儿更加了解\n别担心 |
[13:22] | We’re in very capable hands. | 有人罩着我们呢 |
[13:26] | There wereI Yo least two\nguns– | 他们三个 起码两把枪 |
[13:28] | they took all oumoney. | 他们抢走了所有的钱 |
[13:30] | Well,I only had traveler’s checks. | 我只剩旅行支票了 |
[13:34] | Hey,babe. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[13:36] | I’ve been thinking about our fight. | 我在想我们吵架的事儿 |
[13:39] | Yes? | 怎么? |
[13:40] | I’m really,really… | 我真的 真的… |
[13:43] | surprised that you haven’t\napologized to me yet. | 十分吃惊你居然还没向我道歉 |
[13:47] | S Wow,you really want\nto open this up again. | 哈 你又想旧事重提是吧 |
[13:50] | Oh,I forgot,you open everything up, | 我忘了 你就是这种\n什么都要打开来看的人 |
[13:53] | even if you’re not\nsupposed to until I’m dead. | 即使是你不被允许在我死前看 |
[13:55] | You know that this is important to me.\n | 你知道的 这对我而言很重要 |
[13:57] | Why won’t you just write the letter? | 你为何不写封信给我呢? |
[13:58] | Because I can’t bear the\nthought of not being with you, | 因为我根本无法想象\n和你不在一起 |
[14:01] | not even for long enough to\nwrite you a stupid letter. | 就连写那傻冒信的时间 |
[14:05] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[14:06] | Yes,really. | 当然了 |
[14:08] | Plus,I know as soon as I write it, | 加上 我知道一旦我写了 |
[14:10] | you’re just going to open\nit up and read it again. | 你又会马上打开去读的 |
[14:12] | Lily,I won’t,I promise. | 莉莉 我绝对不会的 我承诺 |
[14:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | I’ll write you a letter\nfor my death folder. | 我将写封信给你 \n当做我的遗言 |
[14:19] | Do you mind,um,maybe | 你介意吗 恩 也许 |
[14:21] | slipping in\na little bit of dirty stuff,too? | 来点色情夹杂在里面? |
[14:24] | I tell you what. | 我告诉你吧 |
[14:26] | How about I make it all dirty stuff | 我全用它来写色情的玩意儿 |
[14:28] | and slip in a little clean stuff? | 然后夹杂一点点非色情的东东? |
[14:31] | You’re the best. | 你真是太棒了 |
[14:32] | And maybe a uple Polaroids? | 也许再来几个3D图像怎么样? |
[14:37] | Come on,let’s get out of\nhere. | 好吧 让我们离开这儿 |
[14:39] | This night’s a disaster. What?! | – 今天晚上真是糟糕透顶 \n- 什么?! |
[14:41] | This night couldn’t\nhave gone any better. | 再没有比今晚更棒的拉 |
[14:44] | We just survived a mugging.\n | 我们刚从抢劫中逃离 |
[14:45] | You know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[14:46] | “Thank God we’re alive” sex. | 感谢上帝让我们幸存的性爱 |
[14:47] | “Thank God we’re alive” sex. | 感谢上帝让我们幸存的性爱 |
[14:49] | It’s even better than | 它比 |
[14:51] | “I can’t\nbelieve you just proposed to me” sex, | 我不敢相信你向我求婚\n的做爱要好多了 |
[14:53] | which I’ve only\nhad,like,ur or five times. | 尽管我也只不过玩过\n四五次而已 |
[14:55] | Ted,please,we so close. | 泰德 求你了 我们就差这一步啦 |
[14:57] | All right,I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[14:59] | I’ve never worked\nthis hard for anything in my life. | 在我一生中还从没如此努力过呢 |
[15:03] | Wow,I think we all need to | 哇 我想我们都需要 |
[15:05] | go\nback to our place and recover. | 回家去平复一下 |
[15:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:08] | I just want to celebrate | 我只是想庆祝 |
[15:10] | the\nfact that we survived. | 我们脱险的事实 |
[15:11] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[15:14] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[15:15] | So where do you live? | 你们住哪儿? |
[15:17] | – What,West Village?\n- Close. | 什么 西村? 好近啊 |
[15:19] | West Orange. | 西奥兰治 |
[15:21] | – West Orange,New Jersey?\n- Yeah. | – 西奥兰治 新泽西 \n- 是啊 |
[15:24] | You guys live in New\nJersey,not New York? | 你们住在新泽西 而不是纽约? |
[15:27] | – Theodore.\n- Yep. | – 没错 |
[15:29] | – New Jersey? \n- Teddy. | – 新泽西? \n- 泰德 别担心 |
[15:31] | Yeah,but don’t worry,it’s\npretty much New York. Oh. | – 差不多就是纽约了 \n- 哦 |
[15:32] | No. | 不 |
[15:34] | Oh,no. | 哦 不不 |
[15:35] | Oh,no. New Jersey is\nnot retty much New York.” | 才不是 新泽西\n怎么可能跟纽约相提并论 |
[15:38] | You are not “pretty much New Yorkers.” | 你根本不是个地道的纽约人 |
[15:41] | – And how would you know?\n- Because I live here. | 我怎么会知道的? \n因为我住在这里 |
[15:43] | That’s right,I live here. | 没错 我生活在这儿 |
[15:45] | Yes,we’re full of crap. | 没错 我们是十足的骗子 |
[15:46] | Yes,we pretended to be from out of town | 是 我们装作是外地来的 |
[15:48] | so we could sleep with you\nand leave in the morning. | 就是为了骗你们上床然后消失掉 |
[15:50] | But you know what’s\neven worse than that? | 但知道什么比这更糟么? |
[15:51] | Saying you’re a New\nYorker when you’re not. | 冒充一个纽约人 |
[15:54] | Because this is the\ngreatest city in the world | 纽约是世界上最好的城市 |
[15:56] | and you have to earn the right\nto call yourself a New Yorker. | 要成为纽约客是要付出代价的 |
[15:59] | So why don’t you girls crawl into the\nopen sewer pipe you call the Holland Tunnel | 我建议你们还是爬回 |
[16:01] | and flush yourselves back\n | 那个你们称之为荷兰隧道的下水管道吧\n(连接纽约和新泽西的隧道) |
[16:04] | to “pretty much New York”? | 和你们那所谓的纽约去吧 |
[16:07] | Because I will do a lot | 虽然我会做很多事 |
[16:08] | to get laid, | 来骗女人上床 |
[16:10] | but I am not going to New Jersey! | 但我一点都不想去新泽西 |
[16:16] | You’re not from Missouri? | 你们不是密苏里的? |
[16:22] | Well,I will be a monkey’s unc… | 那我就是一只猴子的… |
[16:26] | Ew. Right. | 噢 好吧 |
[16:27] | Can we get a ride? | 可以搭我们走么? |
[16:31] | Hey,um,sir, | 警察先生 |
[16:33] | can we get a ride,too? | 可以搭便车吗? |
[16:35] | Newark,born and raised. | 哼 我是土生土长的新泽西人 |
[16:49] | Can you please keep it down? | 你可以放松一下么? |
[16:53] | What happened to you,man? | 你怎么了? |
[16:55] | You said you wouldn’t\nchange,but look at you. | 你说过你不会变的 你看你 |
[16:58] | No more tan,no more beaded braids, | 日光浴没了 小辫子没了 |
[17:02] | no more lush, | 没有美妙的 |
[17:03] | untamed forest\nof leg and armpit hair. | 自生自灭的腿毛和腋毛也没有了 |
[17:07] | You’re back at work. | 你变得象以前一个样了 |
[17:08] | What gives? | 你到底怎么了? |
[17:09] | Well,I have to have a job. | 我得去工作 |
[17:11] | “I have to have a job.” | 我得去工作 |
[17:14] | God,that’s so American. | 天啊 这也太美国化了 |
[17:16] | – I’m Canadian.\n- You know that. | 我可是加拿大人 你知道的 |
[17:18] | What about the important things\nlike making your own jewelry | 那像是自己串项链 |
[17:23] | and lying on the beach\n | 象躺在沙滩上 |
[17:24] | and thinking about peace? | 来感受平静 |
[17:26] | God,don’t you care about\n | 难道你真的 |
[17:27] | thinking about peace. | 一点也不在乎平静了么? |
[17:33] | I just realized something. | 我现在才明白到 |
[17:34] | That you’ve lost your way. | 你迷失自我了 |
[17:36] | No, | 不 |
[17:37] | that you really suck. | 是你糟透了 |
[17:38] | You’re boring and lame | 你这个人闷透了 |
[17:40] | and you’re getting sand everywhere. | 你弄得到处都是沙子 |
[17:41] | Seriously,where is all\nthe sand coming from? | 说真的 沙子是哪来的? |
[17:45] | You’re not the real me. | 你并不是真正的我 |
[17:46] | All you are is me on vacation\n | 你只是那个为了忘掉分手的伤痛 |
[17:49] | trying to get away from a break-up. | 而去旅游的罗宾 |
[17:50] | Don’t you remember Argentina? | 难道你不想阿根廷的一切么? |
[17:57] | Don’t you want to go back? | 难道你不想回去? |
[18:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[18:01] | Sh. | 别出声 |
[18:06] | Let this happen. | 跟着你的内心去做 |
[18:23] | All right,everyone out. | 够了 都给我出去 |
[18:25] | I said everyone out! | 都 给 我 出 去 |
[18:39] | All right,we’re\nleaving,we’re leaving,okay. | 别 别激动 我们马上走 |
[18:41] | Michael Moore was so\nright about Americans. | 靠 \n麦克摩尔对美国人的评价太对了 |
[18:43] | I’m Canadian! | 我是加拿大人 |
[18:47] | Robin, | 罗宾 |
[18:50] | you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[18:51] | No,I’m not. | 我很不好 |
[18:54] | Listen,Gael, | 听着 |
[18:56] | I need to\ntalk to you about something. | 我有些事想跟你说 |
[18:58] | After they broke up,Robin\nwent back to being Robin. | 分手之后 罗宾变回以前那样了 |
[19:01] | Welcome home,Scherbatsky. | 欢迎回来 罗宾 |
[19:03] | Oh,good to be back. | 我也很开心 |
[19:05] | Although it’s weird. | 虽然点奇怪 |
[19:06] | Vacation Robin popped into\nmy dream again last night. | 放假的那个罗宾昨天又进入\n我的梦里了 |
[19:09] | Listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[19:11] | This time we went all the way. | 这次我们把全套都做完了 |
[19:12] | Tell you one thing. | 说真的 |
[19:14] | She may be sandy, but that’s kind of what I like | 我还真是有点喜欢那个女的了 |
[19:23] | Okay,I’m done. | 我写好了 |
[19:26] | But I really don’t want\nyou reading this | 但我真不想你看这封信 |
[19:28] | unless… you know,something happens. | 除非 我真的出事了 |
[19:31] | Can you swear to me you won’t open it? | 你可以发誓你决不会看么? |
[19:33] | Totally. What does it say? | 我发誓 你写了什么? |
[19:35] | Marshall,I’m serious. | 马修 我不是在说笑 |
[19:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:40] | I promise I won’t,I won’t\nopen that until you’re dead. | 我发誓我决不会打开它 |
[19:43] | Okay. | 恩 |
[19:44] | And through 22 wonderful\nyears of marriage, | 婚后的22年里 |
[19:46] | Marshall kept his promise | 马修一直遵守他的誓言 |
[19:48] | until November 1 of\nlast year when,sadly… | 直到去年的11月1号 不幸地 |
[20:07] | “Busted! I knew you’d read this. | 混蛋 我早知道你会看的 |
[20:10] | You suck,Marshall,you totally suck.” | 马修 你这烂人 \n你实在太不像话了 |
[20:15] | That’s it? | 这就完了? |
[20:17] | I suck?Lily. | 我很烂? |
[20:20] | Yes,you suck. | – 莉莉 \n- 对 你很烂 |
[20:21] | You said you\nwouldn’t read it | 你说过你不会看的 |
[20:22] | and you did. Well,you didn’t keep\nyour promise either. | – 但你还是看了 \n- 你也没守诺啊 |
[20:24] | I don’t see any dirty pictures in here. | 这里边一张裸照也没有 |
[20:26] | Oh,fine, | 好啊 |
[20:27] | I’ll take the dirty pictures. | 我现在给你拍去 |
[20:29] | I don’t want ’em now. | 现在的我可不要 |
[20:32] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是啥意思? |
[20:33] | What?! | 啊?! |
[20:34] | Nothing! | 没 |
[20:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:36] | You’re beautiful. | 你依然那么美丽 |
[20:37] | I\nwould love the photos. | 现在照的也可以啊 |
[20:38] | Have I told you how beautiful you ok? | 我有没有告诉你你有多漂亮 |