时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | kids,i never would have met your mother without a little luck | 孩子们 那就要不是我运气好 |
[00:03] | specifically the luck of the Irish | 托了爱尔兰人圣帕特里克节的福 |
[00:05] | St. Patrick’s Day | 我很可能就遇不着你们的妈妈了 |
[00:08] | the one day of the year when very young person in new york | 每年的这一天纽约的青少年 |
[00:10] | goes out and get crazy,really crazy | 都会外出做一些疯狂的事情 真的很疯狂 |
[00:14] | ok,maybe not that crazy | 呃 又或者不是那么疯狂 |
[00:16] | but by 2008 we’d all had enough. | 2008年的我们玩心大减 |
[00:19] | Well, most of us. | 除了这位神仙 |
[00:22] | To barney stone. | 巴尼·斯通闪亮登场 |
[00:24] | -Look it’s the ridler. -That’s not the ridler. | -看那 是列特拿 -不是列特拿 |
[00:26] | That’s gumby. | 这是绿色甘比(美国著名卡通形象 绿色橡皮泥人) |
[00:28] | Can we tie you in a knot later. | 甘比 一会我要把你打个结 |
[00:29] | Hey nba player sidelined by a knee injury. | 这不是膝盖受伤的NBA板凳选手吗 |
[00:33] | all right,laugh all you want but | 好吧 你们想笑就笑吧 |
[00:35] | This is my lucky st. patty’s day suit. | 这是我帕特里克节幸运西装 |
[00:38] | I have dry cleaned many a | 干洗的时候 |
[00:40] | Stain off this baby. | 真是洗掉了不少的”污渍”呢 |
[00:42] | You know why it’s lucky | 会让我走运的 |
[00:43] | Because it’s green. | 正是它的颜色 |
[00:44] | The color of go as in let’s. | 绿色代表着 跟我一起出发吧 |
[00:47] | Barney we talked this | 巴尼 我们不是说好了吗 |
[00:49] | Over and we’re not doing st. | 今年我们不会去参加 |
[00:51] | Patrick’s day this year. | 圣帕特里克节 |
[00:53] | Come on.let’s… | 拉倒吧 走吧 |
[00:55] | Are you — wow, okay. | 你是说… 天哪 |
[01:00] | I think I got to lie down. | 我得靠一会 |
[01:02] | Can we shoot pool on you? | 我想朝你扔便便 |
[01:04] | No, no! | 不行 |
[01:06] | Unacceptable. | 我不干了 |
[01:07] | That’s so not raven. | 你太没出息了 |
[01:09] | What are you going to do instead. | 那你们想做什么 |
[01:11] | We just got the keys to | 我们刚拿到了 |
[01:12] | Our new apartment so we’re | 新房子的钥匙 |
[01:13] | Going to hang that painting have board game night. | 一会去挂幅画 然后通宵玩棋盘游戏 |
[01:15] | You’re welcome to join us, if you want. | 如果你不介意的话 欢迎你的加入 |
[01:17] | Board game night? | 棋盘之夜? |
[01:19] | Board game night! | 棋盘之夜! |
[01:21] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[01:23] | Let’s drink green beer. | 跟我去喝点螺旋藻绿啤酒 |
[01:25] | Let’s do green jello shots | 享受一下绿果冻 |
[01:26] | Where is your st. patrick’s | 你们的节日精神(帕特里克节的传统颜色为绿色) |
[01:27] | Day spirits | 都到哪里去了 |
[01:28] | We’re drinking green tea. | 我们在享受绿茶 |
[01:29] | With caffeine. | 带咖啡因的噢 |
[01:31] | sorry,we’re grown ups now, | 抱歉咯 我们已经是成人了 |
[01:33] | We can’t fly up to neverland with you anymore | 不能再和你胡混了 |
[01:36] | All right, fine, | 好吧 随便你们 |
[01:39] | You know what,I’ll celebrate st. patrick’s | 告诉你们 就算剩我自己 |
[01:41] | Day by myself. | 我也要去庆祝这个节日 |
[01:42] | I don’t need you people. | 我才不需要你们 |
[01:44] | You make me physically ill! | 你们真让我恶心 |
[01:47] | He did look a little green. | 他看起来真火大 |
[01:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:55] | Hey. happy st. patty’s day. | 圣帕特里克节快乐 |
[01:58] | How are you? I’ve been talking to you forever | 你怎么样了 怎么总不说话 |
[02:00] | -Who is it? -it’s ted’s butt. | -是谁呀 -是泰德的屁屁 |
[02:04] | Damn it!My phone keeps pocket dialing. | 我晕 我的手机总是自动拨号 |
[02:06] | That’s like 8th times today. | 已经是第8次了 |
[02:08] | In fairness I did call | 其实下午两点 |
[02:09] | Ted’s butt about 2:00 this afternoon. | 我给泰德的屁屁打了电话 |
[02:11] | Just long enough to call you back. | 这个回电真是拖的够久的 |
[02:16] | Barney? | 巴尼 |
[02:17] | Where are you. | 你在哪 |
[02:18] | In a cab, heading downtown with our hot and | 出租车上 性感美女左拥右抱 |
[02:21] | Sexy dates for the evening. | 要和我们共度良宵 |
[02:22] | Yes, it happens that fast! | 我就是这么有效率! |
[02:25] | You’re coming with us. | 快来加入我们 |
[02:28] | For the last time. | 我说最后一遍… |
[02:30] | All right, | 听我说 |
[02:31] | I didn’t want to tell you this | 我和你说的话 |
[02:31] | in front of marshall and Lilly | 不想让马修和莉莉听到 |
[02:32] | They are old and married and it’s too late for them anyway | 他们这对老夫妻实在不适合参与 |
[02:35] | but ted, the world is | 但是泰德 |
[02:37] | Going to come to an end tonight. | 今晚会是世界末日 |
[02:40] | Yes, think about it. | 联想一下 |
[02:45] | Fighting irish. | 战斗的爱尔兰(圣母大学校队) |
[02:46] | Irish, st. patrick’s day. | 爱尔兰 帕特里克节 |
[02:48] | This is it, bro. | 看到了吧 哥儿们 |
[02:49] | bro | 哥儿们 |
[02:50] | Apocalypse now. | 这就是末日启示 |
[02:52] | bro?megandon | 哥儿们 兄弟 |
[02:54] | You are young, you’re single. | 你可是年轻的单身贵族 |
[02:56] | You will have so much more | 和我一起 |
[02:57] | Fun with me. | 你会体验更多快乐 |
[02:58] | Do you want to spend your | 世界末日的前夜 |
[02:59] | Last night on earth playing | 你想和马修和莉莉一起 |
[03:01] | Board games with marshall and lilly? | 通宵玩棋盘游戏? |
[03:06] | My hands smell weird. | 我手上有怪味 |
[03:07] | Smell this. | 闻一下 |
[03:09] | They do, that’s new. | 是啊 这味道没闻过 |
[03:11] | I’ll be there in five minutes. | 五分钟后见 |
[03:14] | Yes all right! | 好极了 |
[03:16] | He’s in. | 他入伙了 |
[03:17] | Ted is a great guy. | 泰德很不错 |
[03:22] | You’re going to love him. | 你绝对会喜欢 |
[03:25] | So on march 17 2008, I went | 2008年3月17日 我参加了 |
[03:28] | To a big st. patrick’s day party. | 盛大的帕特里克节聚会 |
[03:30] | And it’s a good thing I did | 我很欣慰 |
[03:32] | Because funny story, | 说来也巧 |
[03:34] | Your mother was there. | 你们的妈妈整好当时也在场 |
[03:53] | Hi,have you med ted. | 来认识一下泰德 |
[03:55] | Hi, I’m mary. | 我叫玛丽 |
[03:56] | Hi, happy st. patty’s day. | 帕特里克节快乐 |
[03:58] | I haven’t met ted either. | 我也来认识一下泰德 |
[03:59] | -I’m stefanie. -Hi | -我叫史蒂芬妮 -你好 |
[04:01] | Dude, back off. I called this on stefanie. | 老实点 史蒂芬妮是我的人 |
[04:04] | Okay, mary’s hot . | 可以 玛丽也够靓啊 |
[04:08] | Well then I want mary. | 那我就要玛丽 |
[04:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | Oh, I see reverse psychology. | 你在和我玩反向思维 |
[04:14] | Then I’m sticking with | 我要定了史蒂芬妮 |
[04:15] | -Stefanie dr. frid. -Ok | -你这个心理学家 -随便 |
[04:18] | Which one do you want more. | 你想要哪一个 |
[04:19] | Either one. | 我随便 |
[04:20] | I want them both. | 我都想要 |
[04:21] | You’re an idiot. | 你这只猪 |
[04:22] | It may be a moot point. | 现在说这个不太实际 |
[04:23] | It doesn’t look like we’re getting in. | 我们都不一定进的去呢 |
[04:26] | Look at this. | 看这么多人 |
[04:27] | You know why there’s a line, | 我们要排大长队 |
[04:28] | it’s because i ditched marshall and lilly | 就是因为我放了马修和莉莉的鸽子 |
[04:29] | And now the universe is | 很明显现在 |
[04:30] | Punishing us for it, that’s why. | 上天在惩罚我们 |
[04:39] | What’s it going to cost us | 给你多少你会放我们进去 |
[04:40] | To get in, $20? | 20美元? |
[04:42] | $40. | 40美元? |
[04:43] | Dude come on, you’re making the we folk look bad. | 天哪 伙计 你真给我丢人 |
[04:45] | just give me your pot of gold. | 你就不舍得多给些吗 |
[04:48] | Is it just you two? | 只有你们两人 |
[04:49] | Don’t worry we’re not gonna blow your race here. | 我们不会坏了规矩 |
[04:51] | We happen to have two very hot girls with us. | 我们还带了两个辣妹 |
[04:53] | Mine is the hotter one. | 我那位比较火爆 |
[04:55] | Sorry guys, if it was | 抱歉 |
[04:56] | Just you two, you can go in | 如果只是你们俩 |
[04:57] | Right now. | 还可以通融 |
[04:58] | We have nothing but girls in there. | 里面的女人够多了 |
[05:00] | People will start thinking it’s a lesbian bar | 人们会以为是拉拉聚会呢 |
[05:04] | Would you excuse us for just a minute? | 我们有些话要说 |
[05:09] | Ted I’m going to be honest | 泰德 实话对你说 |
[05:09] | I was full of it with | 我一直以为这会是 |
[05:11] | that Nostradamus thing | 诺查丹玛斯预言 |
[05:12] | but I’m starting to think there’s | 但是现在我开始觉得 |
[05:14] | Serious planetary crap going on here tonight. | 今晚简直是星群大碰撞 |
[05:18] | Never in the history of new | 纵观纽约历史 |
[05:19] | York city nightclub has | 从没有一家夜总会 |
[05:21] | There been a shortage of dudes. | 如此地缺少男人 |
[05:23] | Not even during the great | 1883年的男子大匮乏 |
[05:24] | Dude shortage of 1883. | 也没有这次夸张 |
[05:27] | We’ve got to ditch these girls. | 我们得甩了这俩妞 |
[05:29] | You dragged them all | 我们大老远的 |
[05:29] | The way down here. | 把她俩弄来 |
[05:30] | I don’t see no ring on this finger. | 她们又不是我们老婆 |
[05:33] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[05:35] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[05:36] | Are the girls in there | 里面的女人 |
[05:36] | Hotter than our dates? | 比这两个漂亮么 |
[05:39] | I don’t know if they’re hotter | 这我不知道 |
[05:40] | But they’re drunker. | 但是里面的都醉熏熏的 |
[05:42] | Rock and roll. | 开始行动 |
[05:47] | Welcome to your new dream home my lady. | 亲爱的 欢迎来到梦想家园 |
[05:51] | All right, all right. | 行啦 行啦 |
[05:52] | Put me down, robin thinks we’re weird. | 放我下来 罗宾会见怪的 |
[05:55] | No it’s fine, | 没关系 |
[05:56] | it was only weird on the subway. | 地铁里这样才会让人见怪 |
[06:00] | I’m going to check the other rooms to see if | 我去那个房间检查一下 |
[06:02] | The previous owners left us any free stuff. | 上任房东有没有留下东西给我们用 |
[06:05] | I’ll hang our first piece of art, | 我来挂第一件艺术品 |
[06:07] | There’s already a nail, | 这有只钉子呀 |
[06:09] | hey lily, free nail! | 莉莉 我们赚了只钉子 |
[06:10] | score! | 得分! |
[06:15] | -How’s that. -perfect. | -怎么样 -很完美 |
[06:27] | Now this is ridiculous | 还真邪了门了 |
[06:29] | Is it the nail? | 这钉子出鬼了? |
[06:31] | -Marshall -Is the wall cookt crooked or something? | -马修 -还是这墙有毛病? |
[06:34] | -Marshall -Is there a draft in here. | -马修 -这里应该有房子的草图吧 |
[06:36] | Marshall, | 马修 |
[06:37] | what? | 怎么了 |
[06:38] | Your apartment is crooked. | 你这公寓是歪的 |
[06:40] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[06:46] | It was the kind of thing | 有些事情 |
[06:47] | You didn’t notice Until you noticed it. | 你不发觉的时候还好 |
[06:50] | and once you noticed it, you couldn’t not notice it. | 一旦发觉了 就没法再回避 |
[06:52] | Lilly an marshall’s new apartment | 莉莉和马修的新公寓 |
[06:53] | Was crooked. | 就是歪的 |
[06:58] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[06:59] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[07:01] | Oh,no, no!no, no! | 不 不! |
[07:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:04] | Are you telling me that | 你是说我们 |
[07:04] | We just spend our entire | 把半辈子攒下的辛苦钱 |
[07:05] | Life saving on a crooked apartment? | 都花在了一个歪斜不平的公寓上? |
[07:08] | Oh my god | 天哪 |
[07:10] | Oh,she’s gonna fret | 她肯定会发愁的 |
[07:12] | Look what I found in the | 看看我在儿童房里 |
[07:13] | Kids’ room, free skateboard, | 找到了什么 白捡了个滑板 |
[07:15] | Score one | 得一分 |
[07:16] | Free hungry, hungry hippo. | 还有这个饥饿的河马(一种四人玩的儿童玩具) |
[07:18] | Double score! | 两分! |
[07:20] | I’m going to check the kitchen | 我再去厨房看看 |
[07:21] | How can she not notice. | 她怎么还没有注意到? |
[07:22] | It’s like the last 20 minutes of titanic in here. | 这里都歪得跟泰坦尼克号最后那段差不多了 |
[07:25] | We have keep this quiet, | 我们得保密 |
[07:27] | If lilly finds out her dream house crooked | 要是莉莉发现她梦想中的房子是歪的 |
[07:30] | It will break her heart. | 她会很伤心的 |
[07:32] | Free salad Strainer. | 白捡了个沙拉碗 |
[07:33] | I love this place | 太棒了 |
[07:36] | Just for tonight, okay? | 你就帮我瞒过今晚吧 |
[07:37] | Ok | 好的 |
[07:39] | It’s going to be an uphill battle. | 这个难度够大的 |
[07:42] | I’m just saying we have to | 我只是说我们 |
[07:44] | Think of the right angle. | 要从好的方面去想 |
[07:47] | I have a third one but I’m | 我还有个更绝的 |
[07:48] | Not going to say it. | 算了 我就不说了 |
[07:51] | I think we’ve stumbled | 我觉得我们陷入了 |
[07:53] | Into some sort of ethical Worm hole. | 某种伦理蠕虫黑洞 |
[07:55] | -Green suit -yeah | -绿色西装 -看见了 |
[07:57] | I ditched marshall and lilly | 我抛下了马修和莉莉 |
[07:57] | And was rewarded with two beautiful girls. | 却换来了两个靓妞 |
[08:00] | Suits made of green. | 看我的绿西服 |
[08:01] | We bailed on those two beautiful girls | 我们把那两个靓妞甩了 |
[08:03] | and now we’re | 现在又换来了 |
[08:04] | Being rewarded with a sea of Beautiful girls. | 这一望无际的美女们 |
[08:06] | 38 long. | 长38 |
[08:09] | Like the laws of the | 貌似宇宙的普遍法则 |
[08:10] | Universe are working in reverse. | 反过来运行了 |
[08:11] | Can you put it on my tab. | 你能把这个记在我的账上吗 |
[08:12] | What’s the last name. | 你姓什么 |
[08:13] | Guido. | 古里多 |
[08:16] | I’m going to try something to see if this works | 我也来试试这办法好用不 |
[08:18] | -hey -hey what kind of do you get? | -你好 -想来点什么? |
[08:20] | A bottle of dom perignon.Can you put it on my tab. | 来瓶唐培里侬香槟王 记在我账上吧 |
[08:22] | What’s your name. | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:23] | -Garido. -Dude | -古里多 -喂 伙计 |
[08:26] | you’re right. make it two bottles | 没错 应该来两瓶才对 |
[08:29] | Now we wait and see something good | 现在我们等着 有好戏看了 |
[08:31] | Oh,hello | 哇噢 你好啊 |
[08:32] | St. patrick’s tradition | 圣帕特里克节的传统就是 |
[08:33] | If you’re not wearing green, | 要是你没有穿点绿的 |
[08:35] | You have to get punished. | 你就得受点惩罚 |
[08:36] | well this is what i deserved | 好吧 我甘愿受罚 |
[08:38] | I’m not wearing green either. | 我也没穿绿衣服 |
[08:40] | This is deep teal the | 都是灯光打下来 |
[08:43] | Lighting makes it. | 让这看上去像绿的了 |
[08:44] | I’m Ted | 我叫泰德 |
[08:45] | Asheley,with two Es | 我叫艾什莉 |
[08:48] | please Cs at most. | 拜托 最多C罩杯 |
[08:50] | You guys can join me and friends.We have a bottle of Tequila | 你们可以过来一起玩 我们有一瓶龙舌兰 |
[08:53] | and shockingly deep belly buttons. | 还有许多诱人的露脐装 |
[08:58] | Okay, it’s official, do | 好吧 我总结出来了 |
[08:58] | Bad things, good things happen. | 做坏事 得好报 |
[09:02] | Ted, listen, are you hearing that? | 泰德 听着 你听到了吗 |
[09:04] | That’s the universe. | 宇宙的召唤 |
[09:05] | The universe is talking to us. | 宇宙在教导我们 |
[09:08] | We don’t have to build a baseball field, do we? | 我们不用建个棒球场 是吗(暗指接收信号) |
[09:10] | No the universe is | 不用 宇宙是这么说的 |
[09:12] | Telling us that we have a free pass tonight. | 我们今晚没任何负担 |
[09:15] | The universe is saying that | 宇宙在说 |
[09:16] | We don’t have to live in | 我们不用害怕… |
[09:18] | Fear of the — are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 是啊 我还在这里 |
[09:21] | For the repercussions of our actions. | 自己的行为会遭到报应 |
[09:24] | There is no waiting for tomorrow | 不要担心明天 |
[09:26] | because do you know why ted? | 你知道为什么吗 泰德 |
[09:30] | There is no tomorrow. | 人生苦短 及时行乐 |
[09:34] | No tomorrow, huh? | 及时行乐? |
[09:36] | By the way mr. garido, | 打扰一下 古里多先生 |
[09:37] | With your champagne you get | 你点的香槟还附赠 |
[09:39] | A free complimentary caviar. | 上好的鱼子酱 |
[09:41] | Enjoy. | 请享用 |
[09:45] | Not tomorrow | 及时行乐 |
[09:48] | Not tomorrow | 及时行乐 |
[09:50] | Hey wonder what the | 你猜猜 |
[09:50] | Grown-ups are doing right now? | 那群成年人现在在干嘛呢 |
[09:57] | I win again! | 我又赢了 |
[09:59] | Why do I keep winning? | 为什么我老赢啊 |
[10:01] | Maybe your hip spoe just | 可能是你的那个河马 |
[10:02] | Hungrier than ours. | 比我们的都要饿的多 |
[10:04] | That’s it.That’s what is.It’s not gravity | 是啊 没错 绝对不是什么地心引力 |
[10:07] | that’s for sure. I’ll tell you that. | 肯定了 就是那么回事 |
[10:11] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[10:17] | What’s going on here? | 这里有什么不对劲吗 |
[10:21] | Okay, lilly. | 好吧 莉莉 |
[10:23] | While you were in the other | 你去别的房间的时候 |
[10:24] | Room, robin and I | 罗宾和我 |
[10:26] | We discovered something about this apartment | 发现了这个公寓有点不寻常 |
[10:29] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[10:30] | It’s not like a disaster, | 不是什么大事 |
[10:32] | It’s just something that | 就是我们住进来之后 |
[10:33] | We’re going to have to learn to live with. | 必须要面对的一些事情 |
[10:39] | Robin and I saw a ghost. | 罗宾和我看见了一个鬼 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么 |
[10:43] | He’s kidding, right? | 他在开玩笑呢 对吧 |
[10:45] | No, we really saw a ghost. | 没有 我们真的看到鬼了 |
[10:48] | What did it look like? | 那鬼长什么样啊 |
[10:50] | A sheet with two holes | 就是个白床单上两窟窿 |
[10:54] | He was a Confederate general | 他是个联盟将军 |
[10:56] | Who was wounded at the battle of Antietam | 在安提坦战役战役中受伤(美国南北战争中一场) |
[10:57] | and died at the army | 死在了军区医院 |
[10:59] | Hospital which once stood on this very spot | 医院遗址就在这里 |
[11:03] | And now he wanders these halls | 现在他在这里四处游荡 |
[11:04] | vowing revenge against the union he once failed in | 想要为失败过的联盟复仇 |
[11:09] | But he seems nice. good guy. | 不过他看上去还挺和气的 应该是好人 |
[11:12] | You see ghosts everywhere. | 你到处都能见着鬼 |
[11:14] | You see ghosts at starbucks. | 你在星巴克还遇到过鬼呢 |
[11:17] | That kenny g holiday cd | 那个肯尼吉假日的碟 |
[11:18] | Just flew off the shelf. | 自己从架子上掉下来 |
[11:20] | Last time that happened. | 上次这确实发生了 |
[11:23] | Robin you’re a skeptic so if | 罗宾 你是个怀疑论者 |
[11:24] | You say you saw a ghost,. | 你也看到鬼了… |
[11:29] | It passed right | 它直接穿过了我的身体 |
[11:30] | Through me and suddenly i | 突然之间 我 |
[11:31] | Felt cold. | 感到很冷 |
[11:33] | So very coal. cold. | 非常冷 冷… |
[11:38] | You know ashley, you | 你知道的 艾什莉 |
[11:41] | Probably just want to get up | 你很可能会想站起来 |
[11:41] | And walk away but I just | 然后离开 但是我 |
[11:43] | Have to test out this theory | 必须验证那个理论 |
[11:44] | I’ve been working on. | 那个我一直在身体力行的理论 |
[11:46] | Tonight, I’m not looking for | 今晚 我不是来寻求 |
[11:48] | A relationship. | 爱情的 |
[11:49] | I really just want to hook | 我只是想跟你一夜春宵 |
[11:50] | Up with you, leave before | 然后在早餐前离开 |
[11:51] | Breakfast and never see you again. | 跟你永不再见 |
[11:56] | I’m in. | 我愿意 |
[11:57] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[12:01] | Hot damn, that’s a deep naval! | 妈的太棒了 真是一片深海啊! |
[12:03] | No tomorrow ted! | 及时行乐 泰德! |
[12:04] | No tomorrow barney. | 及时行乐 巴尼 |
[12:07] | No tomorrow, huh? | 及时行乐? |
[12:09] | I like that idea. | 我喜欢这个想法 |
[12:11] | Because if there is a tomorrow, | 因为如果有明天的话 |
[12:13] | I’m going to be in | 我就会 |
[12:15] | A lot of trouble. | 有很多问题 |
[12:17] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[12:18] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[12:23] | Tell me you’re messing | 快告诉我 你们在和我 |
[12:24] | With me guys. | 闹着玩呢 |
[12:25] | You didn’t actually see a ghost | 你们并没有真的看到什么鬼 |
[12:26] | it’s not a big deal baby. | 宝贝 这又不是什么大事 |
[12:29] | He seemed friendly. | 他好像挺和善的 |
[12:30] | You said he’s a Confederate general, | 你说他是个联盟军的将军 |
[12:32] | they’re the bad guys. | 他们是坏人 |
[12:33] | And he’s probably racist! | 而且他很可能是个种族主义者 |
[12:36] | He seems polite. | 他看起来很有教养的 |
[12:37] | He has courtly southern manners. | 他有一口彬彬有礼的南方腔 |
[12:40] | How can we bring our kids here. | 我们怎么能在这儿抚养我们的孩子呢 |
[12:42] | I don’t want a confederate general ghost teach them racism! | 我不希望一个将军的鬼魂来教他们种族主义 |
[12:46] | He loves people of all colors and creeds. | 他爱各种肤色(暗讽罗宾)各种信仰的人 |
[12:49] | He was fighting for state rights.That’s all. | 他是为了国家的权力而战的 仅此而已 |
[12:51] | You have said he was wearing a sheet, | 可你说他就披着一条被单 |
[12:52] | what do you think that means? | 你有没有想过那意味着什么 |
[12:54] | The apartment is crooked! | 这个公寓是斜的 |
[12:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | Robin and i | 罗宾和我 |
[13:02] | Didn’t see a ghost. | 没有看到鬼 |
[13:06] | The floor is crooked, isn’t it? | 这套公寓是斜的 对吧? |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:11] | We spent our entire | 我们把我们毕生的 |
[13:12] | Life savings on this particular. | 生活积蓄都花在这个房子上 |
[13:15] | The next 30 mortgage paying | 我们人生中 |
[13:17] | Years of our lives will be | 那30年的按揭生涯都将 |
[13:19] | Spent on a floor an it’s crooked! | 花在我们脚下这片地方上 而它还是斜的! |
[13:29] | Thanks a lot, robin. | 真是谢谢你了 罗宾 |
[13:33] | How is racist | 一个具有种族主义的鬼 |
[13:34] | Ghost bear than crooked? | 怎么会比斜了的房子更好 |
[13:38] | Someone tell me how that’s better. | 有没有人能告诉我一下原因 |
[13:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:44] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:45] | So I’m having second thoughts about that theory. | 伙计 对于那个理论我又有点犹豫 |
[13:49] | I’m telling you if you want to know how old a woman | 告诉你如果你想知道一个女人的年龄 |
[13:51] | Is check her elbows. | 你就看她的眉毛 |
[13:52] | Not that theory. | 不是那个理论 |
[13:53] | You have to be More specific,ted | 你应该更明确点 泰德 |
[13:55] | Because I have so many theories. | 因为我有很多理论 |
[13:57] | The whole do bad,good things happen. | 就是那个你做了坏事但在你身上却只有好事发生 |
[13:58] | Asheley is married. | 艾什莉结婚了 |
[14:01] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:01] | What do you mean so? | 你说”所以”是什么意思 |
[14:03] | Open your brain tank, | 拜托你把你的脑箱打开好吧(水箱的戏称) |
[14:05] | Because here come fromPremium 91 octane knowledge. | 接下来我要说的就是最具性价比的燃油理论了 |
[14:09] | There’s three rules of cheating. | 判断是不是欺骗有三条标准 |
[14:10] | It’s not cheating if you’re not the one whose married. | 只要你不是两个人中那个已婚人士 就不算欺骗 |
[14:12] | It’s not cheating if her name has two adjacent vowels | 如果她的名字里有两个元音相连 也不算欺骗 |
[14:16] | And it’s not cheating if she’s in a different area code. | 如果她不是本地人 那也不算欺骗 |
[14:18] | You’re fine on all three counts. | 只要她符合以上三条原则 你就放手去乐吧 |
[14:20] | How do you know she’s from a different area code. | 你怎么知道她不是本地人 |
[14:21] | She’s 516 | 她是亨普斯特德人(纽约的行政区号) |
[14:24] | She may dress like 718,she might act like 212 | 她可能穿的像718(皇后区) 表现的像212(曼哈顿) |
[14:27] | But trust me,she is 516 | 但是相信我 她就是516(美国纽约市长岛西部的村庄) |
[14:29] | Oh and her husband | 还有 他的老公 |
[14:30] | Letting her out alone on st.Patty’s day | 会让她独自出现在圣帕特里克节上 |
[14:33] | if that guy is not 973, I’m 307. | 那这家伙不是937(俄亥俄州) 我就是307(怀俄明州) |
[14:37] | Wyoming. | 怀俄明州 |
[14:43] | Maybe we can nail down all our furniture. | 或许我们可以钉住我们的家俱 |
[14:45] | We won’t be able to get a pinball machine. | 可我们不能玩弹球机了 |
[14:48] | Unless we put a book under two of the legs or something. | 除非我们把书什么的垫在低的那面 |
[14:51] | But if we wanna read those books.this is a nightmare. | 那我们如果要看书怎么办 真是个恶梦啊 |
[14:54] | Can’t raise our kids here. | 不能在这儿养孩子 |
[14:56] | They will grow up slanted. | 他们会长得一边高一边低的 |
[14:57] | If we have a daughter, | 如果我们有个女儿 |
[14:59] | we have to call her ilene. | 我们不得不叫她”我斜”了(i lean的同音) |
[15:02] | I don’t think we can live here marshall. | 马修 我想我们不能住在这儿 |
[15:06] | I don’t know what we’re gonna to do. | 我不知道我该做些什么 |
[15:07] | Marshall? | 马修 |
[15:10] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[15:22] | If I make to it the door | 如果我能滑到门口 |
[15:23] | That’s five points. | 就是五分 |
[15:26] | Woo-hoo! | 哇! |
[15:28] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[15:31] | Five points. | 5分 |
[15:32] | 10 bucks says I can do it backwards. | 赌十块钱 我能倒着滑出去 |
[15:34] | So lilly and marshall | 莉莉和马修 |
[15:36] | Decided to make the best of A bad situation | 决定在逆境中寻找最耀眼的光明 |
[15:39] | and that’s also how the apartment roller luge was invented. | 而且 这就是公寓式滚筒雪橇的形成过程 |
[15:43] | Very careful,very,oh, yeah! | 小心点 小心点 耶! |
[15:46] | So she’s married. | 她是结婚了 |
[15:47] | Not like she has kid. | 又不是说她是什么孩子的母亲 |
[15:48] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[15:50] | Wrist!It’s like you don’t even listen to me. | 看手腕啊 我的话你都没认真听过吧 |
[15:55] | Oh, hey. | 哇噢 是你啊 |
[15:56] | Hey. | 是我 |
[15:57] | Where did you go. | 你去哪了 |
[15:58] | Well, I just. | 我只是… |
[15:59] | Was it something I said. | 是因为我说的话吗 |
[16:00] | No,no,no,it’s just… | 不 当然不是 |
[16:02] | Well, you’re married and | 你已经结婚了 |
[16:03] | We’ve been drinking and i was worried we might… | 我们也喝了很多酒 我担心我们会… |
[16:06] | This is a very bad idea. | 这真是个坏主意 |
[16:11] | We have a problem | 我想我们该谈谈 |
[16:13] | Hey, hey, hey. | 喂 喂 喂 |
[16:16] | Is this your husband. | 这位是你先生吗 |
[16:18] | I’ve never seen him in my life | 我从来都没有见过他 |
[16:20] | Ok,what’s our problem | 那你有什么问题吗 |
[16:23] | Rick,Rick garido | 我是里克 里克·古里多 |
[16:23] | According to the bar tenor | 根据那个酒保的话 |
[16:25] | I’m the guy who has been | 我认为我就是那个不幸的人 |
[16:26] | Buying you shall pain all night | 因为我为你今夜所有的香槟埋单 |
[16:28] | Ok,there’s a very simple explanation | 听好我有一个非常简单的解释 |
[16:32] | The next thing I know is the police show up, | 我能想起来的就是警察来了 |
[16:34] | They arrest the other guy | 逮捕那个人 |
[16:35] | and I’m drinking for free the rest of the night | 之后我就有整整一夜的免费畅饮 |
[16:37] | It was awesome | 太爽了 |
[16:40] | Awesome? | 很爽? |
[16:42] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[16:43] | You don’t see anything wrong with that story | 你就没有从这件事中意识到什么错误? |
[16:46] | Well I lost my phone in the club somewhere | 好吧 我把我的手机丢了好像是忘在了酒吧的某处 |
[16:49] | What the hell is wrong with you,dude? | 伙计 你到底出什么问题 |
[16:52] | I lose things | 我丢了东西 |
[16:53] | You kissed a married woman ted | 泰德 你吻了一个已婚妇女 |
[16:55] | You committed credit card fraud | 你骗了别人的信用卡用 |
[16:58] | You kissed a married woman | 你吻了一个已婚妇女! |
[16:59] | Do you know how offensive that is to me? | 你知道到你的所作作为都让我感到厌恶吗 |
[17:02] | You’re turning into barney | 你在变成巴尼 |
[17:04] | We don’t need another barney | 一个巴尼就够了 |
[17:08] | It’s st. patty’s day! | 这可是圣帕特里克节! |
[17:10] | It wasn’t as bad as it sounds | 这个没有听起来那么糟 |
[17:12] | It wasn’t as bad as it sounds? | 没有听起来那么糟? |
[17:14] | Huh? okay. | 是吗 那好吧 |
[17:15] | I want you to hear exactly | 我现在就给你证明 |
[17:16] | How it sounds ted | 它听起来到底是怎么样的 泰德! |
[17:19] | First skipped message | 第一条留言 |
[17:20] | I don’t see no ring on this finger | 我看见戒指了就在她手上 |
[17:22] | And then last night | 接下来关于昨夜的事 |
[17:23] | Started coming back to me | 又浮现在了我的眼前 |
[17:25] | The real version | 最真实的版本 |
[17:26] | Are the girls this there hotter than our dates? | 这里的女孩会比我们约会的那些更火辣? |
[17:29] | I don’t know if they’re hotter, | 我不知道是不是 |
[17:31] | but they’re drunker. | 但我知道里面都醉醺醺了 |
[17:33] | Rock and roll! | 开始行动! |
[17:38] | -How many messages did I… -17 | -到底有多少条这样的留言 -17条 |
[17:42] | Kids it’s sometimes | 孩子们 有时 |
[17:43] | Possible you’re doing just fine in life | 可能你的生活过的很安定 |
[17:46] | Next message | 下一条留言 |
[17:47] | Can you put it on my tab? | 我能签单吗 |
[17:49] | Sir, what’s the last name? | 先生 请问贵姓 |
[17:50] | Garido. | 古里多 |
[17:52] | And then someone opens your eyes a bit | 总会有人让你双眼不再蒙蔽 |
[17:55] | And then you realize | 你突然意识到 |
[17:57] | Next message | 下一条留言 |
[17:58] | I really want to hook up with you | 我只是想跟你一夜春宵 |
[17:59] | Leave before breakfast an | 然后在早餐前离开 |
[18:01] | Never see you again | 跟你永不再见 |
[18:03] | Your whole world is off balance | 你的整个世界都失去平衡 |
[18:05] | Next message | 下一条留言 |
[18:06] | out of whack | 越变越糟 |
[18:08] | Ok,look,bro,there’s a very simple explanation | 听着 伙计 我有对此有一个非常好的解释 |
[18:12] | Crooked | 直至倾斜 |
[18:19] | That was hard to listen to | 我都听不下去了 |
[18:22] | No one sounds good in answerign machine | 每个人在电话里的声音听起来都不大好听 |
[18:27] | Thanks for doing that | 谢谢你这么做 |
[18:31] | You yelled at me | 你冲我喊 |
[18:33] | You got very firm with me | 你对我很凶 |
[18:35] | Very confident | 非常自信 |
[18:36] | It was cool | 真的很酷 |
[18:38] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | You’re very sexy when you yell marshall | 你发火的时候真的很性感 马修 |
[18:40] | Shut up | 闭嘴 |
[18:42] | Crazy muscles in your neck | 面红耳赤 青筋暴露 |
[18:44] | You’re like the kentucky derby,winning streaks | 你就像是连赢肯塔基赛马会的冠军马 |
[18:46] | You’re ruining our last moment | 你在毁掉的我们共度的最后时光 |
[18:48] | At one point I thought we were going to kiss | 刚才某刻我以为我们会吻上的 |
[18:50] | Ted seriously | 泰德 说真的 |
[18:52] | I’m married | 我结婚了 |
[18:56] | A slanted floor | 地板倾斜 |
[18:58] | Architecturally speaking | 作为一个建筑专业人士 |
[18:59] | Fixing that will be | 专家说修好地板 |
[18:59] | Very very | 是非常非常 |
[19:00] | Very expensive | 非常贵的 |
[19:02] | And it’s going to take some time too | 同时需要一段时间 |
[19:06] | So, looks like you’re stuck with us for a | 所以貌似… 你需要再 |
[19:07] | Little while longer if | 多忍受我们几天 |
[19:08] | That’s okay | 如果方便的话 |
[19:09] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[19:10] | I love it | 我很乐意 |
[19:11] | I don’t know what’s going to happen without you guys around | 如果你们不在我身边的话 我都不知道会发生什么 |
[19:13] | Where are you going | 你去哪 |
[19:15] | I’m going to get my stupid phone | 我去找找我那个破电话 |
[19:18] | So that was st. patrick’s day 2008 | 这就是2008年的圣帕特里克节 |
[19:21] | I find out years later that your mom was at that party | 过了几年以后我才知道 你们的妈妈也在那个聚会上 |
[19:24] | I just didn’t meet her | 我只是没有遇见她 |
[19:26] | It’s a good thing I didn’t | 我认为这是个好事 |
[19:28] | Because if I had, I don’t | 如果我们认识了 |
[19:29] | Think she would have liked me | 我不认为她会喜欢我 |
[19:31] | In fact I don’t think I like me | 事实上我也不喜欢那时的我 |
[19:33] | But that’s okay | 无论如何还好啦 |
[19:34] | Tomorrow had arrived | 明天终究是会到来的 |
[20:12] | You see I didn’t know it yet, | 当时我还没有意识到 |
[20:15] | But my luck was about to change | 但我很快就时来运转了 |
[20:41] | I’m awesome! | 我简直帅呆了! |