时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | kids in the spring of 2008 something kind of strange | 孩子们 在2008年的春天 |
[00:03] | have been happening to your uncle Barney. | 你们的巴尼叔叔遇到了一些怪异的事情 |
[00:05] | he’s been doing great with a woman. | 他正跟一个女人打得火热 |
[00:07] | So I threw the pressure air oxygen into its mouth. | 我把燃料空气炸弹扔进它的嘴巴 |
[00:09] | I shoot the tank boo nomore shark. | 我冲水箱打了一枪 轰地炸了 鲨鱼彻底完了 |
[00:12] | Mr. Hall and I swam back to shell. | 然后我和赫尔先生游回到护栏那儿 |
[00:15] | Hey let me serve you a drink. | 我去再给你倒点酒吧 |
[00:17] | He’s only been gone a few moments | 他就去了不到一会儿 |
[00:19] | but when he return | 但当他回来时 |
[00:20] | so where were we? | 我们刚说到哪儿了 |
[00:21] | he gets slap! | 他得到的却是一巴掌! |
[00:24] | -It kept happening -jerk! | -而且还没完没了起来 -混蛋! |
[00:28] | until finally Lily was approached by a mysterious woman | 直到最后莉莉遇到一个神秘的女人 |
[00:31] | who wants her stay away from Barney | 那人告诫她要离巴尼远点 |
[00:34] | so when it happened once more | 所以当这种事再次发生时 |
[00:37] | again?really? wait | 又来了? 不是真的吧? 慢着 |
[00:40] | Barney knew who to look for | 巴尼知道他的目标是谁 |
[01:01] | Hey excuse me. | 你好 请问 |
[01:03] | Did I sleep with you and then totally screw you over? | 你是不是和我上床之后被我彻底抛弃了? |
[01:04] | No. | 不是 |
[01:07] | What are you doing on Friday? | 你周五准备干嘛 |
[01:12] | Hey! | 喂 |
[01:13] | Uh no. | 别走啊 |
[01:14] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[01:17] | Amy? | 艾米? |
[01:20] | Abby. | 我叫艾比 |
[01:40] | Kids sometimes you can do something right | 孩子们 有时候你可以不下千次地 |
[01:42] | a thousand times in a row | 不停地去说善意的谎言 |
[01:43] | A rainbow! | 一道彩虹! |
[01:45] | That’s beautiful! | 真漂亮! |
[01:48] | What a beautiful rainbow! | 这彩虹真漂亮! |
[01:51] | Another rainbow? | 又是彩虹? |
[01:54] | It’s beautiful! | 真漂亮! |
[01:56] | But then that thousand-and-first time | 但是在一千零一次的时候 |
[01:59] | You’re kidding me. | 你是在耍我吗 |
[02:00] | Seriously aren’t you sick of these things? | 说真的 老画这个你就不会觉得烦吗 |
[02:05] | Hey how was your day? | 今天过得怎么样啊 |
[02:08] | Today I yelled at a little girl for painting a rainbow. | 我今天凶了一个小女孩 就因为她画彩虹 |
[02:11] | A rainbow? | 一道彩虹? |
[02:12] | Sounds like that bitch had it coming. | 听起来是那死孩子自找的没趣 |
[02:18] | So uh I just met with the contractor. | 我刚跟承包商见面了 |
[02:21] | and it turns out | 他告诉我 |
[02:22] | that fixing the floors of the new apartment | 要修好咱们新房子的地板 |
[02:24] | is going to cost a lot more than the estimate. | 花的钱比咱们预期估计的多得多了 |
[02:26] | But we can barely afford that to begin with. | 但问题是我们几乎连原来的价格都负担不起 |
[02:28] | I hate to say this | 我讨厌这么说 |
[02:30] | but I think you’re going to have to sell your stuff. | 但是我想你还是把你的东西卖了吧 |
[02:33] | Whoa! Marshall | 哇噢 马修 |
[02:34] | that’s just a game we play in the bedroom. | 这种游戏我们还是留到卧室里玩吧 |
[02:36] | I mean your clothes. | 我是说你的衣服 |
[02:38] | All those designer pieces and everything. | 所有那些名牌的东西 |
[02:40] | What? | 什么 |
[02:41] | Why just my clothes? | 为什么就卖我的衣服 |
[02:43] | We can sell my stuff too | 也可以卖我的东西啊 |
[02:44] | but I got to tell you | 但我先提前告诉你 |
[02:45] | I think your Marc Jacobs cocktail dress | 我认为你那件马克·杰布斯的晚礼服 |
[02:47] | is going to go for a lot more | 比我那件上面印着 |
[02:48] | than my “Split Happens” bowling shirt. | “技术球不是传闻”的保龄球T恤值钱多了 |
[02:50] | -Dude. -I’m not selling that. | -伙计 -我才不会卖嘞 |
[02:54] | I’ve already made the Website. | 我连网站都建好了 |
[02:55] | You made a Website? | 你还做了个网站? |
[02:57] | Yeah it’s called | 对啊 就叫 |
[02:58] | “Lily-and-Marshall-sell- their-stuff-dot-com.” | 莉莉和马修疯狂大甩卖.com |
[03:03] | No you know what would be a better name for the site? | 不要 你知道这个网站可以有个更好的名字吗 |
[03:06] | Guy-forces-his-wife- to-dress-in-a-garbage-bag- | 应该叫”恶人强迫自己老婆在未来3年里 |
[03:10] | for-the-next- three-years-dot-com. | 穿着垃圾袋度日.com” |
[03:15] | That’s real. | 居然真的有 |
[03:17] | I’m worried. | 我真担心她 |
[03:18] | That woman is actually wearing a-a garbage bag. | 那女人是真的就穿着一个垃圾袋 |
[03:21] | Hmm but girlfriend | 不是我说 姐们儿 |
[03:22] | you cannot pull off a tall kitchen. | 足够高的厨房可不是那么容易遇到的(袋子不能蔽体) |
[03:25] | Why are you trying to ruin my life? | 为什么你要试图去毁掉我的生活 |
[03:28] | Well you slept with me and then you never called me again. | 你把我上了之后 连一个电话都不打给我 |
[03:31] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:33] | That’s it. | 没啦 |
[03:34] | That’s it? | 没了? |
[03:35] | As far as I’m concerned | 据我所知 |
[03:36] | if I leave you safe on dry land | 如果我安全地把你留在能找到 |
[03:37] | with adequate transportation home | 合适的交通工具回家的陆地上 |
[03:39] | you’ve got nothing to complain about. | 你就没有理由来抱怨了 |
[03:40] | Well it hurt okay? | 这让我伤心 懂吗 |
[03:42] | And then Ted the love of my life | 而且我一生中的挚爱 泰德 |
[03:43] | started dating my boss instead of me. | 开始和我老板约会而不是我 |
[03:45] | Do you know how that feels? | 你知道那是种什么感觉吗 |
[03:46] | Oh boo-hoo poor little Ashley. | 可怜的艾什莉 |
[03:50] | Abby! Abby. | 艾比! 我叫艾比! |
[03:52] | A few weeks ago | 几周前 |
[03:53] | Ted dumped me as his wingman. | 泰德不要我当他的男伴了 |
[03:55] | You had a crush on him for a couple weeks? | 你只不过才喜欢他几周而已 |
[03:57] | I was Ted’s best friend for seven years. | 而我却是泰德7年来最好的朋友 |
[04:00] | Ted said Marshall was his best friend. | 可泰德说马修是他最好的朋友 |
[04:01] | Seven years! | 7年了! |
[04:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:04] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[04:06] | What an idiot. | 活脱一傻子 |
[04:07] | With his stupid | 还有他和丝戴拉 |
[04:09] | “meaningful relationship” with Stella. | 那傻里傻气的”充满意义的爱情” |
[04:12] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[04:13] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[04:14] | I hate Ted. | 我恨泰德 |
[04:15] | I hate Ted more. | 我更恨泰德 |
[04:16] | Are you as turned on as I am? | 你是不是跟我一样有性致了? |
[04:18] | Probably not quite as much. | 一般般啦 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry I yelled out “Ted.” | 抱歉 “泰德”的名字就这么脱口而出了(高潮时) |
[04:24] | I’m sorry I yelled out “Abby.” | 抱歉 我脱口而出的是”艾比” |
[04:27] | I am Abby. | 我就是艾比 |
[04:30] | Oh cool. | 很好 |
[04:32] | This is insane. | 这真是疯狂 |
[04:33] | Has Lily even worn half this stuff? | 这里的一半的衣服莉莉都穿过吗 |
[04:35] | Oh yeah like there’s nothing in your closet you’ve never worn? | 说得好像你衣橱里没有你从来不穿的衣服一样 |
[04:38] | As a matter of fact no there isn’t. | 事实上 还真是没有 |
[04:40] | Whatever red cowboy boots. | 随你怎么说 你那双红色的牛仔靴子呢 |
[04:43] | those are nice boots. | 那是双很好看的靴子 |
[04:44] | I totally pull those off. | 我真的有穿过啊 |
[04:46] | Hey Lil | 嘿 莉莉 |
[04:47] | if I were to say “Ted could never pull them off “ | 如果我说”泰德从来不穿的东西” |
[04:50] | -What would I be talking about? -His red cowboy boots. | -你猜我指的是什么 -他的红色牛仔靴子 |
[04:53] | I totally pull them off! | 我真的有穿过! |
[04:54] | It’s a classic Western look. | 那可是经典的西部装束啊 |
[04:56] | Oh okay uh today’s category: | 那好 配有红色牛仔靴的经典西部风 |
[04:59] | classic Westerns that involve red cowboy boots. | 大家觉得它应该归到哪个目录底下 |
[05:02] | Ooh ooh! Robin. | 罗宾 |
[05:04] | “The Good the Bad and the Fabulous.” | 好的 土的 令人难以置信的 |
[05:07] | “The Magnificent Kevin.” | 神奇的凯文(国外一漫画系列) |
[05:10] | “No Country for Straight Men.” | 直无所依(老无所依的靴子版) |
[05:14] | I don’t want to sell my clothes! | 我不舍得把我的衣服卖了! |
[05:17] | Oh I know sweetie. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[05:18] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[05:21] | Is this a hundred percent silk? | 这是百分百纯真丝的吗 |
[05:23] | Lily listen we really need the money. | 莉莉 听着 我们真的是很需要这笔钱 |
[05:26] | I have some leads on a job but until then | 我的工作有点眉目了 但在此之前 |
[05:28] | I just I don’t know what else we can do. | 我 我不知道我们还能做什么 |
[05:32] | I’ll sell my paintings! | 我拿我的画去卖了! |
[05:34] | What? | 什么 |
[05:36] | Yeah I’ll sell my paintings. | 我拿我的画去卖了 |
[05:38] | Good oil paintings go for like $500. | 出售上等的油画 售价为500美元 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[05:41] | Totally. | 完全可以 |
[05:42] | But | 但是 |
[05:44] | Kids sometimes you can do something right | 孩子们 有时候你可以不下千次地 |
[05:46] | a thousand times in a row | 不停地说善意的谎言 |
[05:47] | I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[05:49] | It’s a masterpiece. | 简直就是杰作 |
[05:52] | That’s it. We’re selling the TV. | 决定了 我们把电视给卖了 |
[05:54] | I just want to come home and stare at this all day. Aw. | 我只想回到家看一天这幅画 |
[05:58] | Somebody call the cops! | 快来人报警啊! |
[06:00] | My wife stole an awesome painting from the museum! | 我的妻子从博物馆偷了一幅杰作 |
[06:06] | But then that thousand-and-first time | 但是等到了一千零一次的时候 |
[06:08] | that kind of money only goes for real paintings. | 只有真正的油画才值这个价 |
[06:10] | Uh-oh. | 哦 不 |
[06:12] | What does that mean? | 你说这话什么意思 |
[06:14] | Look it just it just means | 听着 我只是说 |
[06:17] | that-that we need money right now | 我们现在急需这些钱 |
[06:19] | and I’m not sure that selling your paintings | 我觉得卖你的油画 |
[06:21] | is-is how we’re going to get it. | 不一定能让我们得到这么多钱 |
[06:22] | You don’t believe in me. | 你不相信我 |
[06:25] | No wait wait! | 不是的 等等 |
[06:27] | Of c | 我当然 |
[06:28] | of course I believe in you! | 当然相信你 |
[06:30] | Marshall I am proud of my work as an artist. | 马修 我像一个艺术家一样为自己的作品感到自豪 |
[06:32] | My paintings are good. | 我的画都很好 |
[06:34] | I bet Robin would buy one. | 我看罗宾就会买一幅的 |
[06:36] | What now? | 啥? |
[06:38] | I love your painting | 我喜欢你的画 |
[06:40] | I just I’m trying to be realistic. | 我只是想现实一点 |
[06:42] | Well how much money do we need | 好吧 要给承包人多少钱 |
[06:44] | fothe contractor to finish the job? | 才能完成那个项目? |
[06:46] | About 1 500 bucks. | 大概要一千五百美元 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:49] | So if I can sell three of my paintings at 500 bucks a pop | 如果我可以以每幅五百美元的价格卖出三幅画 |
[06:52] | then I get to keep all my clothes. | 我就可以把自己的衣服留下来了 |
[06:54] | Babe | 亲爱的 |
[06:55] | we need money fast. | 我们急需要钱 |
[06:57] | Well give me a week. | 好吧 给我一个星期 |
[07:00] | Okay a-a week. | 好吧 就一个星期 |
[07:02] | -Fine. -Fine. | -好 -好 |
[07:03] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:16] | Pulling. | 穿 |
[07:18] | Them. | 出 |
[07:19] | Off. | 来 |
[07:25] | lily’s first move on a great art challenge of 2008 | 莉莉2008年的第一次尝试是在 |
[07:28] | was to display one of her favorite paintings | 她朋友的画廊 |
[07:30] | ater friend’s gallery. | 展示她最得意的一幅作品 |
[07:32] | The night didn’t go so well. | 事情并不顺利 |
[07:39] | But then at the last minute | 但是 在快要结束的时候 |
[07:41] | I love it. | 我爱它 |
[07:43] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah your top. It’s gorgeous. | 是的 你的上衣太漂亮了 |
[07:45] | Is that 100% silk? | 是不是真丝的啊 |
[07:47] | It’s not for sale! My clothes are not for sale! | 这是非卖品 我的衣服不卖! |
[07:49] | So the next day | 第二天 |
[07:51] | Lily took her painting to a coffee house | 莉莉把她的画放到了 |
[07:52] | that displayed local artists. | 可以展示当地艺术家作品的咖啡店 |
[07:54] | We’ve been sitting here for hours | 我们都在这坐了几个小时了 |
[07:56] | and nobody’s even glanced at my painting. | 人家看都不看一眼我的画 |
[07:59] | Come on. | 这样吧 |
[08:00] | Let’s start talking it up. | 我们一起来谈谈它 |
[08:01] | Wow! | 哇 |
[08:02] | I really like that painting! | 我太爱这幅画了 |
[08:05] | It’s neat! | 如此简洁! |
[08:07] | The-the colors are neat. | 颜色很简洁 |
[08:09] | The-the shapes are neat. | 图案的形状很简洁 |
[08:11] | It’s really just | 这幅画 |
[08:13] | neat. | 很简洁 |
[08:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:17] | Observe. | 看好了 |
[08:19] | I think there’s a dynamic quality to the brushwork | 我认为这幅画的画风很动态 |
[08:23] | that combined with the fluid composition | 里面有流动的元素 |
[08:25] | creates an almost Kandinsky-like emotional resonance. | 营造出一种瓦西里康定斯基的情感的共鸣 |
[08:28] | Yes and you can still enjoy it | 如果你不是这么自命不凡的人 |
[08:32] | even if you’re not a pretentious douche. | 也可以欣赏这幅画的 |
[08:34] | Can you clarify something for me about your critique? | 你能不能解释一下你的评论 |
[08:38] | Are the colors “neat” or are they more “neato burrito?” | 你是指颜色简洁还是说它简直更”墨西哥玉米煎饼”? |
[08:43] | Uh then again red cowboy boots. | 好吧 再提一次 红牛仔靴 |
[08:46] | I pull these off! | 我穿出来了! |
[08:48] | I pull these off! | 我穿出来了! |
[08:50] | You know what I hate most about Ted? | 你知道我最讨厌泰德哪点吗 |
[08:53] | What? | 哪点 |
[08:54] | His stupid hair. | 他的发型 |
[08:56] | His stupid lame awesome hair. | 他又蠢又逊 可是又很赞的发型 |
[08:59] | It’s so stupid and awesome. | 又蠢又赞 |
[09:03] | -You know what I hate most about Ted? -What? | -你知道我最恨泰德哪点吗 -什么 |
[09:05] | How he’s always like | 他总是那副 |
[09:07] | “Oh I want to fall in love and have a relationship. | “我喜欢坠入爱河 有一段稳定的感情” |
[09:10] | I care about the people I have sex with.” | “我很关心和我做爱的人” |
[09:12] | He’s so lame. | 真逊 |
[09:13] | He’s so lame and awesome. | 又逊又赞 |
[09:16] | You know what he needs? | 你知道他需要什么吗 |
[09:18] | He needs to see just how horrible he is | 他需要发现他谈恋爱的时候 |
[09:21] | when he’s in a relationship. | 自己有多差劲 |
[09:23] | Yeah and I need to show Ted that I’m over him. | 是的 我也要让他知道我已经不再喜欢他了 |
[09:26] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你是不是和我想的一样? |
[09:29] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[09:31] | You’re thinking of having sex with Ted? | 你也在想着和泰德做爱? |
[09:35] | After four days without selling a single painting | 四天没有卖出一幅画之后 |
[09:38] | Lily was getting desperate. | 莉莉开始绝望了 |
[09:39] | Painting for sale! | 卖画了 |
[09:41] | $500! | 五百美元 |
[09:43] | Lifelong dream hanging in the balance! | 一生所求的梦想之画 |
[09:46] | It’s like they don’t even see us. | 好像人们根本看不见我们 |
[09:50] | Yeah we’re dirt to them. | 是啊 我们对他们来说就是垃圾 |
[09:52] | What do you need money for? | 你要钱做什么 |
[09:53] | Oh I’m trying to fix the hardwood floors | 我要修理新家的 |
[09:56] | in my new apartment. | 硬木地板 |
[09:57] | You? | 你呢 |
[09:58] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[10:02] | Do you like heroin? | 你喜欢海洛因吗 |
[10:04] | Love it. | 非常喜欢 |
[10:05] | In fact if you sell that | 我是这么打算的 你那画要是能卖出去 |
[10:07] | I’m going to take your money and go buy some more heroin. | 我就会抢了你的钱 再去买一些海洛因 |
[10:09] | Thanks for your honesty Crazy Sock Guy. | 谢谢你的诚实回答 疯狂袜子男 |
[10:15] | Oh I’m never gonna sell this | 我永远卖不出去了 |
[10:17] | It’s not very good. | 其实这画不好看 |
[10:20] | And just as she was about to lose all hope | 当她正要失去所有希望的时候 |
[10:22] | something amazing happened. | 奇迹发生了 |
[10:25] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[10:28] | 500 bucks! | 白花花的500美元! |
[10:29] | Who’s a real painter now Marshall? | 马修 谁现在是一个真正的画家? |
[10:31] | Honey I never said you weren’t a real painter. | 亲爱的 我从来没有说你不是一个真正的画家 |
[10:33] | Oh I know sweetie. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[10:35] | And since I’m a professional artist now | 既然我现在是专业水准的了 |
[10:38] | I’m going to sketch you an Aldrin original | 我要给你画个艾德仁素描 |
[10:41] | you know to say thanks | 为了表达对于 |
[10:42] | for being such a supportive husband. | 支持我的丈夫的感谢 |
[10:44] | I’m thinking about calling it | 我准备把它命名为 |
[10:46] | “Suck It!” | “去死吧” |
[10:48] | Lily come on. | 莉莉 别这样 |
[10:49] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[10:51] | Who-who bought it? | 是谁买的? |
[10:52] | Well that’s the best part. | 这才是最精彩的地方 |
[10:53] | A gay couple without kids. | 一对没有小孩的同性恋夫妇 |
[10:55] | A G-CWOK! | 一对丁克同志夫妇? |
[10:57] | You bagged a G-CWOK?! | 你居然挣一对丁克同志夫妇的钱? |
[10:59] | Yeah that’s right. | 是的 |
[11:00] | They are the heart and soul of the art-buying community. | 他们是艺术品销售届的精英 |
[11:03] | You know what you should do? | 知道你应该怎么做吗 |
[11:04] | You should call up the G-CWOKs | 应该给那对丁克同志打电话 |
[11:05] | and offer them a free painting | 如果他们为所有丁克同志开一个 |
[11:06] | if they throw a private art party | 私人艺术展会 |
[11:08] | for all their G-CWOK friends. | 你就免费送给他们一幅画 |
[11:09] | That’s an amazing idea. | 这是个很棒的主意 |
[11:10] | I’m going to go call them. | 我这就给他们打电话 |
[11:12] | I can probably sell two more paintings with time to spare. | 也许在剩下的时间里我还能再卖出去两幅画 |
[11:15] | Oh wait Marshall. | 等一下 马修 |
[11:17] | There was something I had to tell you. | 有件事我必须要告诉你 |
[11:18] | What was it? | 是什么事来着 |
[11:20] | Oh that’s right. | 哦 对了 |
[11:21] | Suck it. | 接受现实吧 |
[11:31] | Ted fancy bumping into you here. | 泰德 真高兴在这撞到你 |
[11:34] | Have you guys met my girlfriend Abby? | 你们认识我的女友艾比吗 |
[11:37] | Uh yeah. | 认识 |
[11:38] | Hi Abby. Hello | 嗨 艾比 你好 |
[11:39] | Abby. So uh | 艾比 嗯 |
[11:41] | s-so you guys are dating now? | 你们两个人现在在约会? |
[11:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:44] | I am done with this whole being awesome thing. | 我再也不在乎什么扮酷了 |
[11:46] | Now I’m all about farmers’ markets | 现在我情愿当个乡下人 |
[11:47] | and day hikes in matching khaki cargo shorts. | 还有配卡其布短衣的徒步旅行 |
[11:51] | Isn’t that right sweetie? | 对吧 宝贝 |
[11:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:53] | And girlfriends are lame. | 把妹没意思 |
[11:54] | Unless they’re me. | 除了我以外 |
[11:56] | I miss you Ted. | 我想你 泰德 |
[11:57] | Abby and I | 艾比和我 |
[11:59] | are in love. | 深爱对方 |
[12:01] | Not hot passionate love. | 不是干柴烈火的爱 |
[12:03] | Couple love. | 而是情侣之爱 |
[12:04] | You know movie night with my girlfriend | 晚上一起看电影 |
[12:07] | then waiting for her to go to bed | 等她上床 |
[12:08] | so I can steal one pitiful moment of hollow ecstasy | 因此可以抽出一小段可怜的空虚的时光 |
[12:11] | by the cold blue light of my computer monitor. | 面对冷冰冰蓝色的电脑显示器 |
[12:15] | We’re showing Ted how lame he is. | 我们要向泰德展现他有多逊 |
[12:17] | You don’t have to say it though. | 那也不用把这说出来 |
[12:20] | Uh okay Barney you can stop. | 好吧 巴尼 你可以打住了 |
[12:23] | Stop what Ted? | 打住什么 泰德? |
[12:24] | Stop being in love? | 不要再恋爱了? |
[12:25] | Next he’ll ask us to stop breathing. | 接下来他会让我们停止呼吸 |
[12:28] | We can’t stop breathing Ted. | 我们没法停止呼吸 泰德 |
[12:30] | Your hair looks amazing. | 你的发型真漂亮 |
[12:32] | Um Barney I I see what you’re doing. | 嗯 巴尼 我知道你的目的了 |
[12:35] | Please stop. | 请你打住吧 |
[12:37] | Not before I share with you | 和你分享谈恋爱会导致什么结果之前 |
[12:38] | what being in a relationship leads to Ted. | 我不会打住的 |
[12:41] | Abby | 艾比 |
[12:42] | Pookie Bear | 布奇熊宝贝 |
[12:44] | I am so pathetically desperate for you that | 我如此的为你疯狂 |
[12:48] | aw heck I’ll just say it. | 见鬼 这么说吧 |
[12:53] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[12:55] | Wait really? | 说真的? |
[12:57] | I would never joke about true love. | 我从不拿真爱开玩笑 |
[13:02] | Yes I’ll marry you. | 我愿意 我要嫁给你 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:05] | Thank you thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[13:08] | I have to call my mom. | 我要给我妈妈打电话 |
[13:11] | That’s you. | 那就是你 |
[13:13] | Uh yeah I don’t think Abby knows you’re kidding. | 算是吧 我想艾比把你的话当真了 |
[13:16] | Uh yes she does. | 她知道我在开玩笑 |
[13:18] | It finally happened Mama. | 这终于成真了 妈妈 |
[13:20] | I just wish Daddy were alive to walk me down the aisle. | 我真希望爸爸还活着能伴着我走过红地毯 |
[13:24] | Totally committed to the bit. | 完全进入角色了 |
[13:27] | Yes Lily Aldrin. | 是的 莉莉 艾德林 |
[13:29] | I sold you the painting earlier today. | 我今早卖给你一幅画 |
[13:31] | Oh honey hello. | 亲爱的 你好 |
[13:32] | You sound happy. | 听声音你很高兴 |
[13:34] | Are you kidding? We’re popping the champagne right now. | 开什么玩笑 我们正要开香槟 |
[13:36] | Well I just wanted to offer you an exclusive chance | 我准备给你提供一个独一无二的机会 |
[13:40] | to view some of my other paintings. | 让你看看我其他的画作 |
[13:42] | Oh honey oh sweetie oh I guess I should have told you. | 亲爱的 宝贝 我想我应该告诉你 |
[13:46] | We just bought that for the frame. | 我们是为了画框才买的那幅画 |
[13:48] | What? | 什么 |
[13:50] | Yeah it’s an original Anton Kreutzer | 那是安顿·克鲁采的原作 |
[13:52] | a very rare frame from the turn of the century. | 世纪之交的一副珍品 |
[13:54] | So y-you didn’t like my painting? | 那么 你不喜欢我的画 |
[13:58] | Oh honey oh sweetie no not at all. | 亲爱的 宝贝 一点也不 |
[14:01] | But you know good for you. | 不过你知道 这是件好事 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | Well if you didn’t want the painting can I | 如果你们不想要那幅画 |
[14:11] | can I at least get it back? | 我能不能把它拿回来? |
[14:12] | Yeah no we don’t have it anymore. | 不行了 已经不在我们这了 |
[14:16] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[14:19] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[14:22] | H-He threw out my painting. | 他把我的画给扔了 |
[14:25] | Champagne for everyone on me | 每人一杯香槟 算我的 |
[14:28] | the happiest guy in the world. | 全世界最幸福的人 |
[14:37] | This is great. | 这下好了 |
[14:39] | My dream of becoming an artist is dead | 我成为艺术家的梦想破灭了 |
[14:41] | and now I’m watching my wardrobe disappear | 现在我要看着我的衣橱逐渐变空 |
[14:43] | piece by piece. | 一件一件的 |
[14:45] | There goes my favorite dress. | 我最爱的衣服离我而去了 |
[14:48] | This dress meant a lot to me. | 这件衣服对我很重要 |
[14:50] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[14:52] | It was spring of 2004 and I had been having a hard few months. | 那是2004年春天 有几个月我很不好过 |
[14:58] | Day-am. | 他妈的靓啊 |
[15:02] | I got a two-syllable “damn” in this dress. | 我凭着这件衣服赢得了两个”他妈的”的赞美 |
[15:05] | A two-syllable “damn.” | 两个”他妈的” |
[15:07] | That’s the dream. Yeah. | 所有女人的梦想啊 |
[15:09] | Now she belongs to | 现在她属于 |
[15:11] | CanadaGirl@MetroNewsOne.com. | 加拿大女孩@都市新闻一套 |
[15:16] | It’s still in the family. | 肥水不流外人田嘛 |
[15:18] | Lily | 莉莉 |
[15:20] | you’re not going to believe this. | 你不会相信这个 |
[15:21] | -Something amazing happened. -What? | -发生了神奇的事情 -什么 |
[15:23] | I went to the G-CWOK’s apartment. | 我去了那对丁克同志的公寓 |
[15:25] | Really? Why? | 真的? 为什么 |
[15:27] | Because I felt guilty. | 因为我有罪恶感 |
[15:29] | This auction was my idea | 这次拍卖是我的主意 |
[15:30] | and now you’ve had to sit around all day | 现在你们必须要在这里坐一整天 |
[15:31] | while a bunch of vultures ruthlessly pick apart | 看着一群秃鹰残忍的撕碎 |
[15:34] | the carcass of your wardrobe. | 你的衣服的尸体 |
[15:38] | It’s still in the family. | 肥水不流外人田 |
[15:40] | And more importantly | 更重要的是 |
[15:41] | I honestly love that painting | 我真的是非常喜爱那幅画 |
[15:43] | and I couldn’t stand to think of it | 我实在是不能忍受它遗落在 |
[15:45] | in a trashcan someplace. | 垃圾桶这样的地方 |
[15:47] | Well what happened? | 好吧 然后呢? |
[15:48] | Well hello. | 你好 |
[15:50] | Hi um Lawrence. | 嗨 劳伦斯 |
[15:52] | I-I’m here about the painting my wife Lily solyou– | 我来这是为了我妻子莉莉卖给你的画 |
[15:55] | the one in the nice frame. | 那幅边框很漂亮的画 |
[15:57] | Talk about a nice frame. | 说到漂亮的边框 |
[15:59] | My my you are a big one aren’t you? | 你是个大块头 不是吗 |
[16:01] | And you’re married to that little bit of a thing. | 你和那小东西结婚了 |
[16:03] | How does that work? | 你们俩能协调过来吗 |
[16:04] | I’d like to find out. | 我很想知道哦 |
[16:07] | Yeah we get it. | 我明白了 |
[16:08] | Gay guys like you. | 同志喜欢你嘛 |
[16:09] | No Lily they love me | 不 莉莉 他们爱我 |
[16:12] | but that’s not the important part. | 但那不是重点 |
[16:13] | Here’s the important part. | 这部分才是重点 |
[16:15] | Since you’re clearly a man | 显然你是个很有 |
[16:17] | of impeccable taste and style | 品位和格调的人 |
[16:18] | I-I came down here to ask you: | 我就是想来问问你 |
[16:21] | what do you think of the boots? | 你觉得我的靴子怎么样 |
[16:23] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[16:28] | Boots. | 靴子 |
[16:33] | Pulling. | 太! |
[16:36] | Them. | 帅! |
[16:37] | Off. | 了! |
[16:41] | I’ll be in the cab. | 我在车里等你 |
[16:48] | G-CWOK-approved. | 同志可看上了哦 |
[16:50] | The painting. | 说画的事儿 |
[16:51] | Right so um they told me they threw it | 好吧 所以他们跟我说他们把 |
[16:53] | in the building’s Dumpster. | 你的画扔到那个公寓外的垃圾车了 |
[16:55] | It wasn’t in there | 可没在那儿 |
[16:56] | but the super told me that he’d seen one Dr. Greer– | 但是管理员告诉我他看到那个格里尔医生– |
[16:59] | a veterinarian who works in the building– | 在那栋楼工作的一个兽医– |
[17:00] | take the painting out of the trash. | 把画从垃圾堆捡走了 |
[17:02] | Dr. Greer? | 格里尔医生? |
[17:03] | Who’s Dr. Greer a-and why did he take my painting? | 谁是格里尔医生 还有他捡走我的画儿干嘛 |
[17:06] | You’re about to find out. | 你马上就知道啦 |
[17:10] | Long story short I had to make a trash run. | 长话短说 当时我得去倒垃圾 |
[17:11] | Been a busy day– lots of neuterings. | 那可是忙碌的一天–很多生殖器 |
[17:14] | Ooh we don’t need the details. | 我们不需要知道细节的 |
[17:15] | Oh n-n-no it’s not what you think. | 不 不 不是你想的那样 |
[17:17] | -Oh thank God. -Yeah yeah yeah mostly just dog testicles. | -谢天谢地 -也算是吧 大多就是狗的睾丸什么的 |
[17:19] | Anyway | 不管怎么说 |
[17:20] | I noticed your painting | 我看到你的画儿 |
[17:23] | just sitting right there on top | 在垃圾堆的最上面 |
[17:24] | and I thought “Hey free painting “ | 想着”反正是免费的” |
[17:27] | so I brought it upstairs | 所以我把它拿上楼 |
[17:30] | and hung it up in Exam Room 3 | 挂在了3号诊室 |
[17:32] | and then the strangest thing happened. | 之后诡异的事情发生了 |
[17:35] | Hey Muffin. | 嗨 马芬 |
[17:39] | Whoa I think he remembers me | 我想自从上次来过这儿之后 |
[17:41] | from the last time he was here. | 它就记住我了吧(变性之恨) |
[17:44] | Take Muffin to Exam Room 3. | 把马芬带到3号诊室 |
[17:46] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们在哪儿见 |
[17:48] | I went in expecting the worst. | 我走进去 做好了最坏的心理准备 |
[17:53] | I’d never seen Muffin that calm | 我从来没见过马芬那么镇定冷静 |
[17:57] | and then a little later the same thing happened again | 之后不久同样的事情又发生在了 |
[17:59] | with Tidbit | 特比身上 |
[18:01] | and King Larry | 之后是金拉里 |
[18:04] | and again with the Weinstein triplets. | 后来是韦恩斯坦三胞胎 |
[18:09] | Something about your art speaks to the canine sensibility | 你的画中的一些东西可以在原始的某种程度上 |
[18:13] | on a very primal level. | 跟犬科类有共鸣 |
[18:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:16] | Dogs like my paintings? | 狗狗喜欢我的画儿? |
[18:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:18] | But you know who it bums out? | 但你知道谁被吓到了吗 |
[18:20] | Birds. | 鸟儿们 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[18:22] | Had a parrot in there today. | 今天有个鹦鹉 |
[18:24] | He took one look at it pried open his cage | 就看了一眼你的画儿 撬开了鸟笼 |
[18:26] | flew right into the ceiling fan. | 冲着吊扇飞过去了 |
[18:32] | Anyway because your first painting worked so well | 无论如何 因为你的第一幅画起了巨大作用 |
[18:34] | I convinced Dr. Greer to buy four more. | 我说服了格里尔医生再买四幅 |
[18:36] | -Really? -Mm-hmm at $500 a piece. | -真的吗? -一幅500美元 |
[18:38] | That’s two grand. | 那就是两千美元 |
[18:40] | That’s more than we need for the contractor. | 这比我们付给装修房子的钱还多 |
[18:42] | Yeah but I was actually thinking we could reinvest it. | 是呀 但我觉得可以再投资一点儿 |
[18:45] | -In what? -In you. | -投资什么 -投资你啊 |
[18:50] | Marshall explained that he was building a fancy new Web site | 马修说他为卖莉莉的画作专门办了个不错的网站 |
[18:53] | specifically to sell Lily’s artwork to veterinarians. | 特别是用来卖给兽医的 |
[18:59] | Well it’s not exactly the clientele | 这虽然不是我本来 |
[19:01] | I had in mind but | 想的买家 但是 |
[19:02] | thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你还信任我 |
[19:11] | Man birds do not get you. | 看来鸟儿还是不懂你啊 |
[19:25] | -Hi sweetie. -Hey | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 |
[19:26] | I think I left my tie here. Have you seen it? | 我觉得我把领带落在这了 你见到没? |
[19:28] | No I’m in wedding-planning mode. | 没 我在设计婚礼呢 |
[19:30] | Stressville. Population: me. | 斯特里维尔(多伦多) 来宾:我 |
[19:32] | Okay big decision. | 好吧 有个重大决定 |
[19:33] | What do you think the cake should be: | 你觉得我们该用什么蛋糕 |
[19:35] | Fudgie the Whale or Cookie Puss? | 福特吉冰淇淋还是帕斯曲奇? |
[19:37] | Yeah that was a bit. | 呃 我们之前是在做戏 |
[19:39] | We were doing a bit. | 那是逢场做戏 |
[19:41] | So I’m thinking Labor Day. | 我想就劳动节吧 |
[19:42] | I was going to say Fourth of July | 我本来想七月四日(美国独立日) |
[19:44] | but I don’t want to steal any attention away from America. | 但我可不想因为我抢了美利坚的风头 |
[19:48] | Abby I’ve I’ve got some bad news. | 艾比 我有 有些坏消息 |
[19:52] | -I can’t marry you. -What? | -我不能娶你 -什么 |
[19:55] | Ted begged me not to. | 泰德求我别娶你 |
[19:57] | I think he’s in love with you. | 我想他还爱你吧 |
[19:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:00] | Yes our plan worked better than we ever dreamed. | 是呀 我们的计划比我们想的好多了 |
[20:03] | You have to go to him. | 你应该去找他 |
[20:05] | Here’s his home address. | 这是他家的地址 |
[20:07] | But you know what? He works late | 但你知道吗 他通常工作到很晚 |
[20:09] | so I wouldn’t go before 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning. | 所以凌晨两三点前我不会去的 |
[20:11] | Oh my God thank you. | 我的天 太谢谢你了 |
[20:13] | But now I feel wrong keeping this. | 但这样让我觉得留着这个很罪过 |
[20:15] | Oh yeah I wouldn’t worry about that. | 我倒不担心这个 |
[20:17] | That’s made of candy. | 糖做的而已 |
[20:19] | Later. | 稍后见 |
[20:27] | Hey go to lily and marshall sell their stuff.com | 欢迎访问”莉莉和马修疯狂大甩卖.com” |
[20:30] | or charityfolks.com | 或是”慈善之友.com” |
[20:31] | we’re having an auction to rise money | 我们有个为洛杉矶儿童医院 |
[20:32] | for the children’s hospital of Los Angeles | 集资而举办的拍卖会 |
[20:34] | you could get tons of cool stuff on the sell | 你可以在上面买到很多很酷的东西 |
[20:36] | and they all use for great cost | 款项将得到妥善使用 |
[20:38] | thanks | 谢谢支持 |