时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kids, Stella Zinman was the girl I thought I’d spend the rest of my life with. | 孩儿们 我曾以为Stella Zinman 就是与我共度余生的女子 |
[00:07] | Until she left me at the altar, smashing my heart to smithereens. | 直到她在圣坛上离我而去 狠狠地伤透我的心 |
[00:10] | So when I ran into her seven months later, there was only one way to deal with her. | 时隔7个月 当我再次碰到她时 唯一能说的便是 |
[00:15] | – Stel! Great to see you! – You, too. | – Stella 真高兴见到你! – 我也是 |
[00:20] | And Tony! | 还有Tony! |
[00:22] | What a nice surprise. | 真是又惊又喜呀 |
[00:24] | What a nice surprise? | 又惊又喜? |
[00:26] | No, a nice surprise would be if a safe fell from 40 stories and smushed them both. | 要是有个保险箱从天而降 把他们砸个稀巴烂 那才叫又惊又喜 |
[00:31] | I mean, you didn’t let them have it? | 我是说 你就没做啥出格的? |
[00:32] | No, we had a nice friendly chat, then they went their way and I went mine. | 嗯 我们就拉拉家常 然后分道扬镳 |
[00:36] | Ted, you blew it. | Ted 你搞砸了 |
[00:37] | He blew it, right? | 全搞砸了 对吧? |
[00:41] | Well played, sir. | 干得好 伙计 |
[00:41] | – Bravo. – What? | – 好极了 – 啥? |
[00:43] | You see, Robin, Ted played it cool, which is exactly what he should have done. | Robin Ted就该表现得谈定从容 |
[00:47] | As a matter of fact, I’d say on a scale ranging from… | 其实 我觉得你会从… |
[00:50] | And I kept this sweater of yours… | 我一直保存着你的毛衣 |
[00:52] | and sometimes I just sit in the bathtub for hours just, you know, just sniffing it. | 有时我久久地躺在浴缸里 闻着毛衣上你的香味 |
[00:59] | all the way to… | 到另一个极端… |
[01:01] | This is my new fianc\e. | 这是我的未婚妻 |
[01:02] | She’s basically Stella, except she’s French and, as you can see, she’s got enormous cans. | 她是法国版Stella 你也能看出来 她够丰满吧 |
[01:09] | Enchant\. | 幸会 (法语) |
[01:12] | Enchant\. | 幸会 |
[01:18] | I’d say you nailed it. | 这样你占尽上风 |
[01:20] | I’ll do you one better. | 我的主意比你的好 |
[01:21] | You, sir, got Stella thinking. | 你让Stella开始思考 |
[01:24] | “Gosh, Ted seemed so cool today. Did I choose the wrong guy?” | “天哪 Ted怎么看上去这么帅啊 我当初是不是选错人了?” |
[01:28] | Give it a week; you’ll get her back. | 一周后她就会来找你 |
[01:31] | And her front. | 还有她的”小妹妹” |
[01:33] | Oh, did you just feel that? | 你们感觉到了不? |
[01:35] | I think we just had a “what up” quake. | 我想是”太帅”震了下而已 |
[01:38] | I don’t want her back. Or her front. I just want to move on. | 我才不要吃回头草 也不要她的”小妹妹” 我只想往前看 |
[01:42] | And this was an important st towards that. | 这是重要的一步 |
[01:44] | To moving on. | 迈向新生活 |
[01:46] | And you know, I really meant it. | 我是说真的 |
[01:49] | But still, that night, my mind began to wander. | 但那晚 我还是开始胡思乱想 |
[01:56] | – I made a terrible mistake. – I know. | – 我真是大错特错 – 我知道 |
[01:58] | I’m a better person than you are. | 我的人品比你好得多 |
[02:00] | You totally are. | 绝对是这样 |
[02:01] | Let’s get back together and have way more sex than before. | 我们重归于好 让爱爱来得更猛烈些吧 |
[02:03] | Deal! | 好! |
[02:15] | Hello, Ted. | 你好 Ted |
[02:28] | How I Met Your Mother Season04 Episode23 | |
[02:31] | No, come in. It’s not weird at all. | 进来吧 没什么尴尬的 |
[02:33] | Ted Teddy Ted Ted Ted Ted, Teddy Ted Ted Ted. | |
[02:38] | I knew it was wrong to steal somebody’s fianc\e. | 我就知道不该夺人所爱 |
[02:41] | I mean, I grappled with it. I was up nights. | 我是说 我现在烦恼不已 夜夜难眠 |
[02:44] | And not for the good reason. | 不是因为好事才睡不着 (做爱算好事咩 Barney说当然算) |
[02:45] | Well, sometimes for the good reason. | 当然有时候也的确是在做好事 |
[02:48] | I mean, Stella and I hadn’t seen each other in five years, so, | 我是说 我和Stella 5年没见面了 |
[02:50] | as you can imagine, the beginning, it was just fast and furious. | 你能想象 一开始爱是那么炽热激荡 |
[02:54] | Lamps breaking, furniture moving. You see this bald patch? | 屋子里天崩地裂 看到这里都秃了一块不? |
[02:57] | – Yeah, Tony… – Anywaywe moved on. | – 嗯 Tony… – 总之我们迈向了新生活 |
[03:00] | Me, Lucy, Stella– we were gonna move to L.A. | 我 Lucy Stella 我们本打算搬去洛杉矶 |
[03:03] | I was gonna become a screenwriter. | 我打算做编剧 |
[03:05] | Then we bumped into you, and you just looked so… sad. | 然后我们遇到你 你看上去这么…悲伤 |
[03:10] | Sad? No. I-I think what you’re calling sad was actually a jovial nonchalance. | 悲伤? 没 我认为 你们所说的悲伤是指毫不介意 |
[03:16] | Ted, you looked awful, okay? | Ted 你看上去糟透了 |
[03:18] | Like a little dachshund puppy with a bad back that’s got to pull itself around on a cart. | 就像只受伤的小猎狗 蜷缩在货车的角落 |
[03:22] | Why are you here? | 你到底来干吗? |
[03:23] | Look, Ted, I know I can come across pretty tough, | 听着 Ted 我知道我来很冒昧 |
[03:27] | but I can’t bear to have hurt someone the way I hurt you. | 但我实在不能对你的悲伤视而不见 |
[03:30] | I think fate put me on that corner to make this right. | 我觉得是命运安排我们在街角相遇 |
[03:34] | Obviously, I can’t fill that giant crater that Stella left in your heart. | 当然我无法弥补Stella对你造成的伤害 |
[03:38] | I’ve been dating. Like, a lot. | 我一直有约会 马不停蹄 |
[03:40] | And then I heard you got fired. | 随后我听说被炒鱿鱼 |
[03:41] | I transitioned into small business ownership. | 我现在自己开了家小公司 |
[03:44] | It’s the backbone of the economy. | 私有企业可是经济支柱 |
[03:46] | No, it’s not. Ted, my family’s got a lot of money. | 不 才不是 Ted 我的家族大大有钱 |
[03:49] | And I want to use that money to make this right with you. | 我想用那些钱来补偿你 |
[03:53] | Tony is rich? | Tony很有钱? |
[03:54] | Oh, Ted. Oh, Ted, tell me he wrote you a check. | Ted Ted 告诉我他给你开了支票 |
[04:00] | Tell me he wrote you a big, fat check. | 他给你开了张大额支票 |
[04:04] | A check so big it doesn’t take its shirt off when it goes swimming. | 支票太肥 它想游泳都脱不下衣服 |
[04:08] | Ha, that is a big, fat check. | 那支票确实够肥 |
[04:09] | A check so big, if you had sex with it, you wouldn’t tell your buddies. | 支票太肥 要是你和它上了床 都不好意思跟自个哥们说 |
[04:13] | That is a big, fat check. | 那支票确实够肥 |
[04:15] | A check so big that when you sit next to it on an airplane, | 支票太肥 要是你乘飞机坐它旁边 |
[04:19] | you find yourself wondering whether the check should have bought two seats. | 你会想这支票为啥不订两个座呢 |
[04:22] | – That… Is a big, fat check! – Yeah! | – 那…支票真是肥! – 嗯 |
[04:26] | He didn’t write me a check. | 他没给我开支票 |
[04:28] | – Ted, I want to offer you a job. – A job? | – Ted 我想帮你找份工作 – 工作? |
[04:30] | Every year, my family gives a lot of money to Columbia University, so I got some pull. | 每年我的家族都会赞助哥伦比亚大学 一大笔钱 所以我有些门路 |
[04:35] | How would you like to design… | 你觉得设计… |
[04:37] | My heart leapt into my throat. A new library? A new student center? | 我的心快跳到喉咙口 图书馆? 学生中心? |
[04:41] | your very own curriculum as a professor of architecture. | 你自己的教案 当建筑学教授怎么样? |
[04:47] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[04:48] | What do you mean, “No, thanks”? | “不 谢谢”是啥意思? |
[04:52] | Ted, you would be a great professor, okay? | Ted 你会成为杰出的教授 好吧? |
[04:56] | You are knowledgeable, you’re a good talker, and when you need to, | 你博学多识 出口成章 要是你愿意 |
[05:02] | you can grow a very handsome neck beard. | 还能蓄上帅呆的大胡子 |
[05:05] | I’m not gonna be a professor. | 我不想做教授 |
[05:07] | Teaching architecture is what you do when your career has totally bottomed out | 当你的事业跌至谷底又得付账单时 |
[05:09] | and you need to pay the bills. | 才选择去教建筑学 |
[05:13] | Small business owner. Backbone of the economy. | 我可是小老板 经济的支柱 |
[05:15] | I’m not gonna take that job, all right? I’m gonna be just fine. | 我不做那工作也会活得很好 |
[05:19] | – New topic. – Okay, new topic. | – 换个话题 – 好 换个话题 |
[05:21] | I just got a $200 speeding ticket today. | 我今天收到张200块的超速罚单 |
[05:25] | Oh, that sucks, dude. You couldn’t talk your way out of it? | 真逊 老兄 你就不能 花言巧语蒙混过去吗? |
[05:28] | You can’t talk your way out of a ticket. | 没法蒙混过去 |
[05:29] | I’ve done it. It was– what was it? — it was 1998. | 我就成功过 那时是… 是1998年 |
[05:34] | ****** – So where’s the fire? – There’s no fire. | 明尼苏达州 1998年 |
[05:34] | – 你是要去救火么? – 没有着火 | |
[05:41] | Actually, uh, you know, there is a fire at this barbecue I’m headed to. Nothing special. | 其实 我正要去烧烤的地方点着火 也没啥特别的啦 |
[05:44] | Burgers, ribs… brats. | 汉堡 排骨…腊肠啦 |
[05:47] | Son, do you have any idea how dangerous it is to be… | 孩子 你知道这么开多危险… |
[05:53] | – Did you say brats? – Yeah, brats. | – 你说腊肠? – 嗯 腊肠 |
[05:56] | My mom marinates them in Belgian beer for two days. No big. | 我妈把它们泡在比利时啤酒中两天了 也没啥啦 |
[05:58] | Funny thing was, I could’ve sworn that one of those thick, succulent, | 说也奇怪 有根厚实多汁 |
[06:04] | hickory-smoked brats had some writing on it. | 的熏腊肠上面有字 |
[06:06] | Weird. Anyways, what were you saying? | 真奇怪 你刚说啥? |
[06:08] | What-what did it say? The brat? | 上面写了啥? 腊肠上? |
[06:12] | It said “Property of Minnesota State Trooper Jorgensen.” You a… | 写了”明尼苏达州 Jorgensen警官专有” 你… |
[06:17] | you a brat man, Officer Jorgensen? | 你就是腊肠男 Jorgensen警官? |
[06:24] | You going to this address? | 你要去这里吗? |
[06:26] | Follow me and lean on the horn. We’re gonna be running some reds. | 跟紧我 拉响警笛 我们得闯几个红灯 |
[06:30] | Well, duh. | 切 |
[06:32] | I would’ve done that, too, if I’d have been going to a barbecue. | 我也会 要是我也正赶去烧烤的话 |
[06:36] | Damn, I was. | 我靠 我就是啊 |
[06:37] | See, it’s all about sizing up your opponent. | 看吧 得先摸清你的敌人 |
[06:39] | I could tell that the officer was a brat man because, well, | 我能看出那警官喜欢腊肠 因为 |
[06:42] | he was out of breath just from walking to my car and he had mustard on his holster. | 没走几步路他就喘不过气来 还有枪套上有芥末 |
[06:47] | Marshall Eriksen! Marshall Eriksen! | |
[06:49] | Manipulating an officer of the law with your sausage. | 仅凭腊肠就搞定巡警 |
[06:53] | That is very hot. | 简直酷毙啦 |
[06:55] | You think I can’t talk my way out of a ticket? | 你觉得我不能蒙混过去? |
[06:58] | You think I can’t talk my way out of a ticket? | 你觉得我不能蒙混过去? |
[07:02] | I am Barney Stinson, master of manipulation. | 我可是Barney Stinson 操纵万物的主人 |
[07:06] | If I can talk a stripper into paying me for a lap dance, | 我都能让舞娘付我脱衣舞的钱 |
[07:09] | I think I can talk my way out of a ticket. | 我觉得我能蒙混过去 |
[07:11] | Challenge accep– Wait for it. | 接受挑战 等下 |
[07:16] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[07:20] | Oh, “Ted.” AcceTed. | “Ted”(accepTed后三个字母) 接受 |
[07:23] | I get it now. | 现在明白啦 |
[07:27] | – What now? – You want to be an architect? Great. | – 又想怎么样? – 你想做建筑师? 很好 |
[07:30] | Guy I went to private school with wants a new house built. | 我知道有家私立学校要造新楼 |
[07:33] | Job’s yours if you want it. | 要是你愿意 这活就是你的 |
[07:34] | Tony, look, I don’t need your help. | Tony 听着 我不需要你帮忙 |
[07:37] | Here’s’s what he’s offering you. | 这是他开的价 |
[07:42] | That is a big, fat check. | 这支票真够肥 |
[07:53] | Showtime. | 好戏上场 (修太木) |
[07:55] | License and registration. | 驾照和登记证明 |
[07:57] | Oh, of course, Officer. Right away. | 当然 警官 马上 |
[08:05] | Sir, this is a gift certificate for a custom-tailored Italian suit. | 先生 这是定制意大利西装的礼券 |
[08:08] | So, we done here? | 现在没事了吧? |
[08:11] | $375! | 375块! |
[08:14] | – And he kept the gift certificates. – Oh, man. | – 他还拿走了礼券 – 天哪 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna call Emilio and tell him to short-sheet him on the crotch. | 我要打电话给Emilio 让他给他裆部那里做得紧点 |
[08:19] | You are bad at this, dude. | 这个你可不太在行 伙计 |
[08:21] | Oh, whatever, Robin. | 得了吧 Robin |
[08:23] | Like you’ve ever talked your way out of a ticket. | 好像你蒙混得过去一样 |
[08:25] | Are you kidding me? Robin’s a pretty girl. Pretty girls don’t get tickets. | 你说笑呢吧? Robin可是美女 美女不会吃罚单 |
[08:29] | I bet Robin’s been pulled over tons of times, never once gotten a ticket. | 我敢说Robin被叫停了无数次 但从没吃过罚单 |
[08:32] | That is outrageous! | 这话可真不厚道! |
[08:35] | And factual. | 但却是事实 |
[08:37] | License and regis… | 驾照和登记… |
[08:40] | Oh, honey. Oh, no, no, no, don’t cry. | 宝贝 别别别 别哭 |
[08:44] | It’s okay. No ticket for you. | 没事 不开罚单 |
[08:47] | Just, uh, go a little slower next time, okay? | 下次开慢点 好吗? |
[08:50] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 嗯 – 好 |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[08:59] | Excuse me. I think I left something in New Jersey. | 失陪一下 我想 我有东西落在新泽西了 |
[09:05] | How did your lunch go with the rich guy? | 和富人的午饭吃得咋样? |
[09:07] | Well, uh, it started off great. | 开始还不错 |
[09:10] | I want to design a house that celebrates the landscape without overpowering it. | 我想设计套房子来映衬 保护完好的自然环境 |
[09:14] | Frank Lloyd Wright You know, when Frank Lloyd Wright designed Fallingwater in 1935, there’s… | 在1935年设计流水别墅时… |
[09:18] | Yes, yes, that’s all fine. | 嗯 嗯 无需多说 |
[09:20] | I’m sure you’ll do a great job. | 我相信你的实力 |
[09:21] | What I’m really worried about is the basement. | 其实我关心的是地下室 |
[09:24] | Specifically the laundry room. | 特别是洗衣房 |
[09:26] | The laundry room? | 洗衣房? |
[09:27] | I require a laundry room of 15 feet by 15 feet, | 我要一个15英尺长15英尺宽的洗衣房 |
[09:31] | stain-proof ceramic tile from floor to ceiling. | 从地板到天花板都贴满抗污瓷砖 |
[09:34] | I’m a man who likes to do his own laundry, and sometimes, it gets messy. | 我喜欢自己洗衣服 有时弄得乱七八糟 |
[09:39] | – Messy? – Messy. | – 乱七八糟? – 乱七八糟 |
[09:42] | Steel chains will dangle from the ceiling at a height of nine feet. | 天花板上吊根9英尺长的铁链 |
[09:46] | And that is where my laundry bags will hang for three days and three nights before I… | 洗衣服之前我会把洗衣袋吊在上面… |
[09:53] | clean them. | 三天三夜 |
[09:55] | Uh, Ted, it-it kind of sounds like what this guy is asking you to design… | 呃 Ted 听…听起来这家伙 像是在要求你帮他设计… |
[09:59] | – It’s a murder house. – It is. It’s totally a murder house. | – 虐杀室 – 简直就是个虐杀室 |
[10:03] | You know, as a martial artist, I’m trained to trust my instincts, | 知道吗 作为一个武术家 必须要相信自己的直觉 |
[10:06] | and my instincts are saying this… | 而我的直觉告诉我这间地下室… |
[10:09] | feels very good. | 棒极了 |
[10:12] | The steak is so rare. | 这牛扒太生了 |
[10:16] | Right? Right? | 是吧? 是吧? |
[10:18] | One final concern: soundproofing. | 最后一个要求: 隔音效果 |
[10:22] | I tend to make a lot of racket when I launder. | 洗衣服的时候 我通常会很吵 |
[10:26] | I’ll show you what I mean. | 我示范一下吧 |
[10:28] | I’m gonna go to my laundry room, and you tell me if you can hear me. | 现在我去洗衣房 你试试能不能听到我的声音 |
[10:36] | Tony… does something feel off about this guy? | Tony… 这家伙是不是有点怪怪的? |
[10:39] | Yeah. Off the hook! | 没错 终于走了 居然溜了! |
[10:42] | Bro, you are nailing this. | 兄弟 这单生意你肯定成 |
[10:47] | – Ted, you can’t design a murder house! – I’m not gonna design a murder house. | – Ted 你可不能设计虐杀室呀! – 我才不会设计虐杀室呢 |
[10:50] | – Ted, you can’t design a murder house! – I’m not gonna design a murder house! | – Ted 你可不能设计虐杀室呀! – 我才不会设计虐杀室呢! |
[10:58] | Bring it. | 好戏上场 |
[11:00] | Officer, please, my wife is about to have a baby! | 长官拜托你 我老婆快要生宝宝了! |
[11:03] | – Her water just broke! – Where’s your wife? | – 她羊水破了! – 你老婆哪儿呢? |
[11:06] | She took the other car. | 她乘另一辆车 |
[11:08] | This is Italian leather, so… I… | 这可是意大利皮革 你知道啦… |
[11:11] | Oh, come… | 噢 别… |
[11:14] | I’m sorry about that murder house thing. | 虐杀室那档事 真不好意思 |
[11:16] | That was my bad. That’s on me. So, new plan. | 我的错 好嘛 东家不做做西家 |
[11:20] | You, my friend, are gonna build the Statue of Liberty a husband. | 朋友 你 将要给自由女神建一个丈夫 |
[11:25] | – Now, I got some suction down at City Hall. – Tony, stop it! | – 市政厅里我有人 – Tony 够了! |
[11:29] | I don’t want your help, okay? You don’t have to do this. | 我不需要你帮忙 你没必要这样 |
[11:31] | – Yes, I do. – Why? | – 当然有必要 – 为啥? |
[11:33] | Because… | 因为… |
[11:36] | when you were with Stella, I know how much I missed her. | 你跟Stella好那阵子 我深深地思念她 |
[11:40] | I can only imagine you feel the same way. | 我能明白你现在的感觉 |
[11:43] | Okay, well, let me put your mind at ease. | 那你就安心吧 |
[11:47] | I don’t want Stella back, okay? | 我没想过要Stella回来 |
[11:49] | She lied to me and left me at the altar. | 她欺骗了我 在婚礼时放我鸽子 |
[11:51] | What kind of person does that? | 什么人呀这是? |
[11:54] | I’m better off without her. | 没了她我还快活呢 |
[11:56] | She’s all yours, buddy. | 她是你的了 哥们 |
[12:01] | There you go. Load off my mind. | 有你的 那我放宽心了 |
[12:04] | And that was it. | 就这样 |
[12:06] | Tony left, and I began to put this whole business far behind me. | Tony走了 我也准备就这样让事情过去 |
[12:09] | Or so I thought. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[12:13] | Stella Stella. | |
[12:15] | Tony broke up with me. | Tony跟我分手了 |
[12:23] | Okay, Tony broke up with you? | Tony跟你分手了? |
[12:26] | He said it was because of something you said. | 他说是因为你跟他聊了些事 |
[12:29] | You got Tony to dump Stella? | 你让Tony甩了Stella? |
[12:31] | I am very sorry, but I’m going to have to insist that you bump this. | 我很遗憾 可帅小伙干得好哇 |
[12:37] | Let’s, um, let’s talk out in the hall. | 咱们在走廊上谈吧 |
[12:40] | It’ll be waiting. | 等你回来庆祝哦 |
[12:43] | So, why are you here? | 为啥你会来? |
[12:48] | Look, Ted, this is about seven months too late, but here goes. | Ted 已经七个月 我知道已经太迟了 事情是这样的 |
[12:54] | I’ve been in love with Tony since high school. | Tony跟我在高中就开始拍拖 |
[12:58] | We dated for a long time, but then I got pregnant, | 咱们的关系维持了很久 可后来我怀孕了 |
[13:01] | and I guess for two 19-year-olds it was just too much to handle, so we broke up. | 当时我们都只有19岁 这对我们太沉重了 所以我们分手了 |
[13:06] | And for a long time I just focused on being a mother. | 然后很长的时间里 我专心做好母亲的角色 |
[13:09] | I forgot about Tony. I forgot about… | 忘记Tony 忘记… |
[13:13] | the very idea of being in love. | 如何去爱 |
[13:17] | And then you came along and reminded me. And… | 是你闯进我的生活 唤醒我的爱 |
[13:20] | I loved you for that. | 我就是爱上了你这点 |
[13:23] | I loved you so much, in fact, that it was just shy of enough. | 我爱你太深 怎么都爱不够 |
[13:31] | But I never stopped loving Tony. | 但我对Tony的爱从未停止 |
[13:35] | Take him back, honey. He’s sorry. | 原谅他吧 亲爱的 他知道错了 |
[13:38] | No, that’s-that’s not… that’s not what’s happening. | 不 事情…事情不是这样的 |
[13:41] | Just go back inside, Mrs. Matsen. | 回屋子里去吧 Matsen太太 |
[13:47] | It was good seeing you, Stella. | 见到你很高兴 Stella |
[13:49] | Can you talk to Tony? | 你能劝劝Tony吗?? |
[13:53] | What? | 什么? |
[13:54] | He’d listen to you. You changed his mind. You could change it back. | 他会听你的 解铃还须系铃人 |
[13:57] | I know it’s an awful thing to ask… | 我知道这样要求你很过分… |
[14:00] | Yeah, it’s an awful thing to ask. | 没错 确实很过分 |
[14:02] | Well, I don’t know what else to do, okay? | 我不知道该怎么办了 好吗? |
[14:04] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[14:06] | Oh, you love him. So what, you’re-you’re appealing to the romantic in me? | 噢 原来你爱的是他 然后还想要我同情你? |
[14:10] | Is that your strategy? | 这就是你的策略? |
[14:12] | Because that guy’s gone. | 那人已经走了 |
[14:14] | You can’t pull those strings anymore. | 你已经拉不回来了 |
[14:16] | They’re not attached to anything thanks to you. | 就是因为你 他没有任何羁绊 |
[14:19] | Go ahead, honey, kiss him! | 去吧 亲爱的 亲他! |
[14:21] | – Go inside, Mrs. Matsen! – Mrs. Matsen, go inside! | – 给我回去! Matsen太太 – Matsen太太 回去! |
[14:26] | Okay, you can do this. You can do this! | 你能行! 你能行! |
[14:30] | Oh, you can do this. | 噢 你肯定行 |
[14:33] | – License and regis… – License and registration. | – 请出示执照和登记证… – 请出示执照和登记证明 |
[14:35] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[14:37] | I can only assume you need a license to have a face that beautiful. | 像你这么漂亮的脸蛋 我想也得要个执照吧 |
[14:40] | And that body? | 还有这具娇躯? |
[14:42] | I’m guessing something that explosive has to be registered with the proper authorities. | 这么爆炸性的身材 估计要登记注册以防万一 |
[14:48] | – Get out of the car. – Why, am I under arrest? | – 下车 – 怎么了 我被捕了吗? |
[14:51] | No… | 不是… |
[14:57] | but you’re about to be under me. | 不过你要被上了 |
[15:02] | No. False. Did not happen. | 才不是 你瞎掰的 |
[15:04] | That’s a line from a porno. I’ve seen that porno. | 那是A片的情节 那A片我看过 |
[15:07] | Hell, I’ve made that porno. | 甚至连我的春梦都出现过这情节 |
[15:10] | When will you guys realize that the only difference between my real life and a porno | 你们就不知道 我的人生与A片间的不同之处 |
[15:13] | is my real life has better lighting? | 只在于我的人生更加精彩吗? |
[15:15] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[15:16] | I am not lying! | 我没撒谎! |
[15:18] | I swear on my mother. | 我以我老母的名义起誓 |
[15:20] | I swear on Goliath National Bank. | 我以歌利亚国家银行的名义起誓 |
[15:23] | I swear on my suits. | 我以我西服的名义起誓 |
[15:25] | I… am… not… lying. | 我… 没… 撒… 谎 |
[15:28] | He was lying. Here’s what really happened. | 他在撒谎 事实是这样的 |
[15:31] | Go ahead, honey, kiss him. | 去吧 亲爱的 亲他 |
[15:33] | – Go inside, Mrs. Matsen! – Mrs. Matsen, go inside! | – 给我回去! Matsen太太 – Matsen太太 回去! |
[15:39] | Is there anything I can do to make this better? | 你要我怎么做才肯帮我? |
[15:41] | No. | 不帮 |
[15:44] | Let’s go to the mall, everybody! | 大家快来商场吧! (Robin成名曲… 笑翻) |
[15:47] | – Hello. – Ted, it’s me! It’s Barney It’s me! | – 喂 – Ted 是我! Barney 是我! |
[15:49] | I need your help! I’m in big trouble! | 快帮帮我! 我惹大麻烦了! |
[15:51] | Whoa-whoa-whoa, slow down. What happened? | 慢点讲 怎么了? |
[15:54] | I’m guessing something that explosive has to be registered with the proper authorities. | 这么爆炸性的身材 估计要登记注册以防万一 |
[15:59] | – Get out of the car. – Why, am I under arrest? | – 下车 – 怎么了 我被捕了吗? |
[16:02] | Yes, you are. I ran your plates. | 没错 我查过你 |
[16:04] | You’ve had 15 moving violations in the last three days. | 最近三天 你有15次违反交通法规记录 |
[16:07] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[16:08] | But no, my wife’s having a baby! | 等等 我老婆快要生宝宝了! |
[16:11] | – I have a sausage with your name on it! – Out of the car now! | – 我有条香肠 上面有你的名字! – 立刻下车! |
[16:15] | I need you to come to Brazzaville, New Jersey and bail me out. | 快来新泽西 布拉柴维尔监狱保释我 (刚果首都… 什么破名) |
[16:19] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我有事不能抽身 |
[16:20] | Hurry, Ted. | Ted 快 |
[16:21] | You have no idea of the kind of the hardened criminals they’ve got me in here with. | 他们把我跟超残忍的罪犯关在一起 |
[16:25] | Are we gonna get our spray paint back? | 你们会把油漆喷雾给回我们吗? |
[16:28] | Save me, Ted! | 快救我! Ted (Barney你个小样) |
[16:31] | You want to do something for me? | 你想要弥补是吗? |
[16:33] | – I need a ride to New Jersey. – Okay. | – 我要人载我去新泽西 – 好的 |
[16:36] | You’ll pay for tolls, right? I’m kidding. | 过关费你给 是不? 开玩笑啦 |
[16:41] | So Stella and I drove all the way out to New Jersey, | 就这样我和Stella一路驶去新泽西 |
[16:44] | bailed your Uncle Barney out of jail and drove all the way home. | 把你们Barney叔叔保释出来 再一路驶回家 |
[16:47] | Oh, by the way, Ted, how’s that girl you’ve been seeing? | 还有 Ted 你现在约会的那妞怎样了? |
[16:49] | That super hot French chick with the big enormous boobs? | 那个超辣的巨乳法国妞 |
[16:53] | Oh, you mean Claudette? She’s, uh, she’s fine. | 你是说Claudette? 她…她还好啦 |
[16:56] | Man, she’s the hottest girl you have ever been with, Ted. Ever! | 好家伙 那是你处过最辣的妞 Ted 最辣的! |
[17:01] | Bye, Stella. | 拜了 Stella |
[17:07] | Ted… Ted… | |
[17:09] | I’m so sorry again about everything. | 我再一次说对不起 |
[17:12] | – For what it’s worth… – I’ll talk to Tony. | – 我应该… – 我会去劝Tony |
[17:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:17] | I want you to be happy, Stella. | 我希望你能幸福 Stella |
[17:19] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会去劝他 |
[17:21] | And I did. | 我去劝了 |
[17:23] | I don’t remember what I said to him, | 跟他说了什么我忘了 |
[17:25] | but I guess I changed his mind because the next day, they flew to California. | 不过我猜我让他回心转意了 因为第二天他们就飞去加利福利亚 |
[17:31] | Stel set up a new dermatology practice. | Stel重新开了间整形美容所 |
[17:34] | And against all odds, Tony found some success as a screenwriter. | 无独有偶 Tony成为了一个编剧家 |
[17:38] | His movie, The Wedding Bride, was a big hit. | 他的作品 “婚礼新娘” 火爆异常 |
[17:41] | But we’ll get to that later. | 这迟点再说 |
[17:42] | Okay, but just tell me this. Why Tony? | 不过告诉我 为什么选择Tony? |
[17:46] | I mean, is it the money, the kung fu pajamas? Like, what… what is it? | 因为他的钱 他的练功服? 还是什么? |
[17:52] | He’s the one. | 他是命中注定的那个人 |
[17:56] | The one. | 命中注定 |
[17:57] | Yeah, I know it’s kinda sappy, but, yeah. | 我知道有点无稽 不过 是真的 |
[18:05] | Okay, I’m gonna say something out loud that I’ve been doing a pretty good b of not saying out loud lately. | 我要说些话 最近压抑了很久没说的话 |
[18:12] | What you and Tony have– what I thought for a second you and I had… | 你和Tony之间所拥有的… 我一度以为我们之间会有的… |
[18:18] | what I know that Marshall and Lily have… | 我s所知Marshall和Lily之间有的…那一切 |
[18:23] | I want that. I do. | 我很渴望拥有 真的 |
[18:27] | I keep waiting for it to happen and waiting for it to happen, and… | 我一直在等 一直在等 不过… |
[18:33] | I guess I’m just, um… | 可能是 嗯… |
[18:36] | I’m tired of waiting. | 可能是我已经厌倦等待了吧 |
[18:40] | And that is all I’m going to say on that subject. | 这就是我对此唯一想说的了 |
[18:49] | You know, I once talked my way out of a speeding ticket? | 知道吗 我讲过我有次蒙混过关被免开罚单吗? |
[18:51] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:53] | I was heading upstate to my parents’ house doing, like, 90 on this country road, | 那次是回父母家 在国道上飙到了90英里 |
[18:56] | and I got pulled over. So this cop gets out of his car. | 被警察截停了 那警察走出车 |
[19:00] | He kind of swaggers on over and he’s, like, “Young lady, I have been waiting for you all day.” | 他有点装腔作势 说”小妞 我在这等你一整天了” |
[19:06] | So I looked up at him and I said, “I’m so sorry, Officer. I got here as fast as I could.” | 我看着他 说”不好意思 警官 我已经尽快赶来了” |
[19:12] | For real? | 真事? |
[19:14] | No. It’s an old joke. | 不是 是个老笑话 |
[19:20] | I know thayou’re tired of waiting, and you may have to wait a little while more, | 我明白你已经厌倦等待 而且可能还要等上一段日子 |
[19:26] | but she’s on her way, Ted. | 不过你的真命天女正赶来呢 Ted |
[19:31] | And she’s getting here as fast as she can. | 她正尽快赶来 |
[19:44] | Bye, Stella. | 再见 Stella |
[19:46] | Good-bye, Ted. | 再见 Ted |
[20:19] | tracked me down two days later using a phone book. | 她通过电话簿两天后找到了我 (那个女警察) |
[20:22] | And that’s the last time I wrote my name in my undergarments. | 那是我最后一次在内裤上签名 |
[20:27] | – Lily! – Hey, Lily!You’re back! – Lily! | – 嘿 Lily! 你回来了! |
[20:31] | Barney, when you told me that peanut butter and jam joke, | Barney 刚开始听到 你说的那个花生酱玩笑 |
[20:35] | I was completely disgusted. | 我觉得超恶心 |
[20:37] | But I was in the shower this morning and it popped into my head and it actually made me laugh. | 可今早我洗澡时 我突然想明白 真的很好笑 |
[20:43] | Peanut butter. | 花生酱 |
[20:45] | So I can see now how I may have overreacted. | 所以我想明白 我是反应过度了 |
[20:48] | Marshall’s words, not mine. | Marshall说的 不是我 |
[20:50] | – Well, it’s good to see you again, Lily. – Thanks. | – 很高兴再见到你 Lily – 谢谢 |
[20:54] | So what have you been up to? | 你们在聊点啥呢? |
[20:55] | I’m going to an amnesia ward with a bunch of photos of my children and a wedding ring. | 我要去健忘症康复所 带着一沓我”孩子”的照片和结婚戒指 |
[20:59] | I’m gonna find the hottest patient/my wife, and we are going… | 找一个最辣的病人作为我妻子 咱们… |
[21:03] | Okay, so that’s good enough for tonight. | 快乐的时光过得特别快 又是时候说掰掰 |
[21:05] | I gotta ease back into this. See ya tomorrow. | 我要回去好好消化这段 明天见 |