时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Every architect can point to that one design that changed their career. | 每一个建筑师都有一件拿的出手的杰作 这是他们职业的辉煌转折点 |
[00:06] | For me,it was around the time of my 31st birthday. | 对于我来说 是在31岁的生日创造出的杰作 |
[00:09] | It wasn’t a museum or a concert hall or a skyscraper. | 它既不是博物馆 音乐厅 也不是摩天楼 |
[00:13] | It was something else. | 是别的建筑 |
[00:15] | We’re opening a restaurant called Rib Town,and we want it to be shaped… | 我们要开一家叫肋骨城的餐厅 最好它的形状是… |
[00:19] | Like a cowboy hat. | 像一顶牛仔帽 |
[00:23] | Look,I need the work. | 听着 我需要这份工作 |
[00:24] | I don’t have any other options. | 我别无选择啊 |
[00:25] | Well,there’s always that teaching job. | 嗯 还可以去教课嘛 |
[00:27] | Yeah,I didn’t work this hard toe stuck in some crappy,dead-end teaching job. | 哼 我累死累活得才不是为了去教书呢 逊毙了还没前途 |
[00:31] | No offense,Lily. | 绝无冒犯之意 Lily |
[00:32] | I got peed on three times today. No arguments here. | 我今天被小孩淋尿了三次 不想再争论什么了 |
[00:35] | I just gotta nail this hat building so,I’ll see you all in three days. | 我要专心设计这间牛仔帽餐厅去了 三天后见吧 |
[00:40] | For the next three days,I worked harder than I’d ever worked in my life. | 接下来三天 我非常非常认真得投入到设计工作中去 |
[00:45] | And I got… nowhere. | 却是… 毫无进展 |
[00:52] | Hey,Ted,whatcha doing? | 嘿 Ted 在干嘛呢? |
[00:54] | Designing a building shaped like a hat. | 设计一间帽子形状的餐厅 |
[00:56] | – Now a good time to chat? – No. | – 所以现在不适合聊天咯? – 不适合 |
[00:58] | So,what do you think of Robin? | 你觉得Robin怎么样? |
[01:00] | Barney,I really need to get to work,so… | Barney 我要开始工作了 所以… |
[01:02] | Great.Say you and I went suit-shopping, | 好吧 假设咱们在买西装 |
[01:05] | and you happened upon a beautiful suit,a beautiful Canadian suit. | 你看中了其中一件 一件很不错的加拿大西装 |
[01:12] | Double-breasted. | 双排扣的 |
[01:14] | You try it on,but it’s not exactly the right fit for you. | 你试了试 觉得并不合身 |
[01:18] | So,you put it back. Then I try it on. | 于是你放回去了 然后我试了下 |
[01:21] | I don’t really want to take the same suit that you had your eye on, | 我并不想买你看上的同一款西装 |
[01:25] | but at the same time,I really like that suit. | 但是这次 我是真的很喜欢这款 |
[01:30] | Buy the suit,Barney. You clearly care about it. | 去买吧 Barney 显然你真的很喜欢它 |
[01:33] | Tell the suit how you feel. | 告诉这件西装你的真实感受吧 |
[01:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:38] | But Ted,remember that that was your answer because… | 但是Ted 记得这可是你说的 因为.. |
[01:45] | The suit is Robin. I know! | 这件西装就是Robin 我就知道! |
[01:49] | Right? | 对吧? |
[01:51] | – I’m with you,buddy. – You are now. | – 我支持你 伙计 – 你现在当然这样说 |
[01:55] | Because I explained it to you. | 因为我跟你挑明了 |
[02:10] | How I Met Your Mother Season04 Episode24 | |
[02:13] | Come on,dude,you’ve been at this for three days without a break. | 好了 伙计 三天来你都昼夜不停得扑在这个设计上 |
[02:17] | Now,it’s your birthday. | 今天是你的生日 |
[02:18] | Come up to the roof and have a beer with me. | 跟我到屋顶上喝啤酒吧 |
[02:19] | No can do. Presentation is tomorrow. | 不行 明天就要演示设计了 |
[02:21] | Hat buildings don’t design themselves. | 帽子餐厅的设计图可不会自动蹦出来 |
[02:23] | It’s a rib joint for fat tourists. | 这是为肥胖游客设计的肋骨餐厅 |
[02:25] | Just make sure the doors are wide and the chairs are reinforced. | 只要把门弄宽些 椅子结实点就行了 |
[02:28] | Now,birthday beer on the roof. Let’s go! | 好了 去屋顶喝庆生啤酒吧 走咯! |
[02:31] | Why do you want me to come up to the roof so bad? | 你为啥那么想让我到屋顶去? |
[02:33] | What,are you throwing me a surprise party? | 干嘛 想给我一个惊喜的派对啊? |
[02:35] | What? Ted,we threw you a surprise party last year. | 什么? Ted 去年我们给你搞了个惊喜派对 |
[02:39] | Okay,you don’t get two surpse parties in a row. | 不可能连续两年给你弄这个的 |
[02:42] | I mean,the fact that anyone showed up at the first one was surprise enough,right? | 大家赏脸参加第一个派对就已经够惊喜了 对吧? |
[02:46] | Two surprise parties in a row! | 连续两年办惊喜派对! |
[02:48] | That is rich! That is rich! | 太有聊了! 太有聊了! |
[02:53] | Classic! He still won’t come up. | 太经典了! 他还是不肯上来 |
[02:58] | Come on. What the crap? | 够了 怎么回事啊? |
[02:59] | I knew having a second surprise party was a bad idea. | 我就说办第二次惊喜派对是个馊主意 |
[03:02] | Yes,Robin,I know. | 是的 Robin 我知道了 |
[03:04] | This party is… it’s a disaster. It was my idea. | 这个派对真是… 真是场灾难 这是我出的主意 |
[03:09] | I take responsibility. | 我来负责任 |
[03:12] | And there’s really only one thing to do about it. | 只能这样做来弥补了 |
[03:20] | – Oh,Marshall,no. – Lily,I have to do this! | – 哦 Marshall 不要啊 – Lily 我一定要做! |
[03:23] | No point in putting it off any longer. | 这次什么也阻止不了我了 |
[03:26] | I should explain. | 我要解释一下 |
[03:27] | You see,a few years earlier… | 你们瞧 几年前… |
[03:31] | No,uh-uh,forget it. This is so not pimped out. | 不 算了吧 这玩意一点也不潮 |
[03:35] | If anything,this is pimped in. | 或者说 逊毙了 |
[03:39] | You know who knows how to live? Those people. | 你知道谁最会生活吗? 那些家伙 |
[03:42] | Ah,the rooftop patio one building over from ours. | 说得是对面楼的天井 |
[03:46] | Across a chasm of just six or seven feet awaited a landscaped paradise. | 跨越不过六七英尺鸿沟便可到达园林天堂 |
[03:50] | And best of all… | 最美好的是… |
[03:51] | That looks to be one hot tub. | 那个浴池看着真棒 |
[03:57] | Great. How do we get over there? | 很好 咱们怎么过去呢? |
[03:58] | What are we gonna do? Jump? | 我们怎么办呢? 跳过去? |
[04:11] | I can jump that far. | 我可以跳得过去 |
[04:14] | Marshall | 你最近从沙发上跳下来都得跳个两回了 Marshall,lately it takes you two tries to get off the sofa. |
[04:17] | You can’t jump that far. | 你跳不过去的 |
[04:20] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[04:23] | Watch me. | 看我的 |
[04:32] | But he didn’t jump. | 但是他没跳 |
[04:33] | ****** | 1小时后 |
[04:35] | This actually is kind of nice. | 这个泡着其实也不赖 |
[04:37] | Right? Right? | 对吧? 对吧? |
[04:41] | Okay… | 好的… |
[04:42] | And in the years that followed,he kept almost jumping. | 接下来几年 他都是处于预备跳的状态 |
[04:45] | Okay… Okay! | 好了… 好了! |
[04:52] | But each time,without fail… | 但是每一次 毫无悬念的… |
[04:55] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 我跳了 |
[04:57] | He didn’t jump. | 他都没跳成 |
[04:59] | But don’t worry. | 请别担心 |
[05:00] | ‘Cause if I can make this jump tonight,it’s totally gonna save the party. | 如果我今晚跳过去了 就还是能保住这个”惊喜”派对 |
[05:05] | Honey,please get down from there. | 亲爱的 求你下来吧 |
[05:07] | Lily,when Evel Knievel sat astride his star-spangled rocket on the rim of Snake River Canyon, | Lily 当飞车英雄Evel Knievel 在蛇河峡谷边缘跨上他的星条旗战车 |
[05:14] | do you think his wife said,Honey,get down from there? | 你觉得他的老婆会说”亲爱的 你下来吧’吗? |
[05:17] | For the last time,I am not Linda Knievel! | 最后再说一次 我不是Linda Knievel! |
[05:21] | I will never be Linda Knievel! | 我也不可能成为Linda Knievel! |
[05:25] | You don’t need to remind me. | 你不需要提醒我 |
[05:36] | Marshall,please don’t do this. | Marshall 求你别这样 别跳 |
[05:39] | Lily,but I gotta do this. | Lily 我非跳不可 |
[05:41] | – You can’t do this. – Why? | – 你不能这样做 – 为什么? |
[05:44] | You want a reason? I’ll give you a reason. I’m pregnant. | 你想听理由? 那我就告诉你 我怀孕了 |
[05:50] | Oh,my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[05:51] | Oh,my God,really? | 哦 天啊 真的吗? |
[05:54] | Lily,I mean,I noticed that you gained some weight lately… | Lily 我确实是觉得你最近胖了不少 |
[05:57] | I was lying,you jerk! | 我骗你的 猪头! |
[06:00] | Oh,go ahead and jump. I hope you die! | 尽管去跳吧 我巴不得你死了算了! |
[06:06] | That’s all the permission I need. | 这算是同意了咯 |
[06:14] | Listen,Robin… | 听着 Robin… |
[06:20] | – There’s something I have to tell you. – But wait. | – 我有话对你说 – 等等 |
[06:22] | Before you do,I have to tell you something first. | 这你说之前 我也有话要说 |
[06:27] | What is it? | 说什么? |
[06:29] | I think I’m in love with you. | 我想我爱上你了 |
[06:43] | It’s Ted. Everybody shh! | 是Ted 大家别出声! |
[06:47] | Hey,Ted,what’s up? | 嘿 Ted 怎么了? |
[06:48] | It’s here,Lily. | 它在这儿 Lily |
[06:51] | It’s looking at me. | 它在盯着我看 |
[06:54] | What is? | 什么东西? |
[06:56] | The goat. | 那只山羊 |
[06:57] | Now,I’ve told you some of the story of the goat already. | 我已经跟你们提过山羊的事了 |
[07:00] | How Aunt Lily invited a local farmer to come talk to her class,and how he brought a goat, | 你们的Lily阿姨曾邀请一位当地的农民去班里 他还带来一头山羊 |
[07:05] | and how he told the whole class what he was gonna do to the goat later that day. | 他告诉班里的小朋友 接下来怎么处置这头羊 |
[07:09] | And how Aunt Lily,in a fit of mercy,bought the goat off the guy in order to commute its sentence. | 然后Lily阿姨出于善心 买下了这头羊 让它免于一死 |
[07:14] | Lily,something amazing has happened. | Lily 奇迹发生了 |
[07:16] | I was talking to Robin,I was all set to tell her how I feel, | 我刚跟Robin聊天 我准备告诉她对她的感觉 |
[07:19] | but before I could,you’ll nev believe what she said. | 但在我开口之前 你都不会相信她先说了什么 |
[07:23] | I think I’m in love with you. | 我想我爱上你了 |
[07:25] | What did you say? | 你怎么回答的? |
[07:26] | What do you think I said? What would anyone say to something like that? | 你想我还能怎么说呢? 遇到这样的事还能说什么呢? |
[07:30] | Yeah… Robin,listen. | 好吧… Robin 听着 |
[07:35] | You’re great. I mean,you’re really awesome,but I mean,we’re friends. | 你很好 很优秀 但是我的意思是 咱俩是朋友 |
[07:39] | It’s probably a bad idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[07:42] | I-I guess you’re right. | 我想你说的没错 |
[07:45] | Uh,have a good party. | 哦 祝你玩得愉快 |
[07:47] | You too,kiddo. | 你也是 小鬼 |
[07:51] | What? | 什么? |
[07:52] | It’s like,as soon as she said that,no more feelings. | 她一开口 我立马没感觉了 |
[07:55] | I’m not in love with her anymore. | 我再也不爱她了 |
[07:56] | So,you’ve been in love with this girl for the past year, | 你爱这个女孩一年多 |
[08:00] | and the second she reciprocates those feelings,just like that,you’re over her. | 在她对你生情 倾吐爱意的那一刻 你立刻对她没感觉了 |
[08:04] | How great is that? | 这感觉多棒啊! |
[08:12] | No! No! This is a washcloth. Not food. | 不! 不! 这是条毛巾 不是吃的 |
[08:34] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[08:36] | Okay… this is it. | 好了… 就是这样 |
[08:41] | Here we… Go! | 我要… 跳了! |
[08:46] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[08:48] | Tracey Tracey Tracey,Tracey,tell Lily what you just told me. | 告诉Lily你刚跟我说什么了 |
[08:50] | Um,that I just moved to New York? | 我刚搬来纽约? |
[08:52] | No,no,but tell her how you got here. | 不 不 在这之前的事 |
[08:54] | I just got off the bus from Iowa. | 我从衣阿华州来 刚下车 |
[08:56] | Just got off the bus from Iowa! | 从衣阿华州来 刚下车! |
[09:00] | How lucky is it that an aspiring dancer | 这样一位天才舞蹈家 真是幸运 |
[09:04] | just off the bus from Iowa runs into the producer of the Rockettes? | 她从衣阿华州来 才刚下车 就遇到了Rockettes舞蹈公司的制作人 |
[09:11] | I feel like I’m in one of those classic show biz stories. | 我觉得就像在演经典舞蹈剧一样 |
[09:13] | Oh,honey,you are. You really are. | 哦 亲爱的 你确实是在剧里 |
[09:17] | Hey,Tracey,why don’t you make me one of those rum and beers that your dad loves so much? | 嘿 Tracey 为 何不给我调点你老爹喜欢喝的朗姆酒混啤酒? |
[09:21] | Sure thing! | 当然可以啦! |
[09:24] | – Damn it. – What? | – 该死 – 什么? |
[09:27] | Everybody always says,Don’t tell Lily. | 大家都说不要告诉Lily |
[09:30] | Lily can’t keep a secret. And,usually,they’re right. | Lily守不住秘密 通常 他们说的没错 |
[09:33] | But this time,I kept the secret. | 但这次 我忍住没说 |
[09:36] | And then you come along with this crap and you force me to pull an old classic Lily | 然后你跑来我面前来了这么一段 逼我回复我Lily的本性 |
[09:40] | and spill the beans! | 只能泄密了! (原意为撒豆) |
[09:42] | What beans? There’s beans? | 有啥豆子? 还有豆子呢? |
[09:45] | There’s beans. | 秘密是这样来的 |
[09:47] | The suit is Robin. | 这件西装就是Robin |
[09:49] | I know! Right? | 我就知道! 对吧? |
[09:53] | I’m with you,buddy. | 我支持你 伙计 |
[09:55] | You are now. | 你现在当然会啦 |
[09:57] | Because I explained it to you. | 因为我跟你挑明了 |
[10:01] | There you go. | 乖 |
[10:09] | Oh,crap. | 哦 惨了 |
[10:10] | He said that? Oh,my God! | 他那么说的? 老天爷啊! |
[10:13] | What a tremendous ground-breaking surprise! | 简直是空前绝后的大惊喜啊! |
[10:16] | – How long have you known? – Eight months. | – 你知道多久了? – 8个月 |
[10:17] | And you’ve kept it a secret since then? Good for you. | 你保密了那么久? 不容易啊 |
[10:20] | Yeah. Good for you,Lily. | 是啊 难得啊 Lily |
[10:23] | I mean,what a bombshell. Who saw that coming? | 好惊人 谁预料到了? |
[10:25] | – How long have you known? – Seven months,29 days. | – 你知道多久了? – 7个月29天 |
[10:29] | God,what am I going to do? | 天啊 我该怎么办? |
[10:30] | I don’t know. What are you going to do? | 我不知道 你打算怎么办? |
[10:33] | I’m going to marry Barney in a big church wedding. | 我要在教堂里跟Barney结婚 |
[10:36] | And we’re going to move to some sleepy New Hampshire town and open a bed-and-breakfast. | 然后搬到新罕布什尔州的某个浪漫小镇 经营家小旅馆 |
[10:41] | – Aww,really? – No! | – 啊 真的吗? – 当然不是! |
[10:43] | It’s Barney. I mean… | 那是Barney 我是说… |
[10:46] | it’s Barney. But it’s Barney. | 是Barney 但那是Barney啊 |
[10:50] | I got to tell him no. | 我要拒绝他 |
[10:52] | Oh,man,you’re going to break his… | 乖乖 这会伤了他的那个… |
[10:55] | Whatever it is that pumps that black sludge through his veins. | 那个泵血的小黑心的 |
[10:59] | Crap. You’re right. | 该死 你说的对 |
[11:00] | The first time Barney expresses feelings for a girl and she rejects him? | Barney首次表白就被拒 |
[11:05] | And not just any girl. I mean… | 还不是被普通女孩拒绝 我是说… |
[11:08] | It will destroy him. | 这会让他崩溃的 |
[11:11] | Okay,well,first of all… | 好吧 首先… |
[11:18] | Second of all,there is a maneuver you can try. It’s high-risk,but it’s also high-reward. | 其次还有个变通之策 高风险 高回报 |
[11:22] | For lack of a better term,I’m going to call it… | 没有啥专业命名 我就叫他… |
[11:26] | The Mosby. | 莫斯比法则 (Ted的姓) |
[11:27] | – The Mosby? – No,she couldn’t Mosby him. | – 莫斯比法则? – 不 她不能莫斯比了他 |
[11:30] | She could Mosby the crap out of him. | 她绝对能把他莫斯比了 |
[11:32] | What’s the Mosby? | 莫斯比啥意思? |
[11:34] | Robin,you remember your first date with Ted? | Robin 还记得你跟Ted的首次约会吗? |
[11:36] | You wanted to hop on the T-train and take a ride downtown. | 你都想跳上电车 直奔闹市了 |
[11:39] | I was ready to jump that turnstile. | 我都准备好跳过转门了 |
[11:42] | What changed all that? | 为什么会这样的呢? |
[11:45] | – I think I’in love with you. – What? | – 我好像爱上你了 – 什么? |
[11:49] | The Mosby! | 这就是莫斯比! |
[11:51] | That is genius. And,um… excuse me. | 太有才了 还有… 拜托哦 |
[11:58] | I mean,you’re very pretty,but you’re freakishly tall,and you don’t believe in ghosts. | 我知道你很美 但你太高了 还不相信有鬼 |
[12:03] | So,when she said she thinks she’s in love with me,she meant the opposite. | 所以她说爱上我了 其实正相反 |
[12:09] | Exactly. And look how well it worked. You’re back to normal. | 没错 你看多管用 你都回归正常了 |
[12:12] | Yes. Yes,I am. | 是啊 没错 |
[12:14] | And it is great. It’s awesome. | 太牛了 太帅了 |
[12:18] | – So,Robin’s not in love with me. – Nope. | – 所以Robin并不爱我 – 没错 |
[12:22] | Why not? | 为什么不爱嘛? |
[12:27] | Mr. Goat? | 山羊先生? |
[12:44] | Mr. Goat? | 山羊先生? |
[12:47] | Okay. That’s it. | 好了 到这里吧 |
[12:52] | Stupid goat. | 笨山羊 |
[12:55] | I do not understand your fascination with this washcloth. | 你怎么就迷恋上这条毛巾了呢 |
[12:58] | I guess at’s what happen when you have a brain thsize of a… | 都怪你脑仁就这么点大… |
[13:01] | No,no,no! | 表 表 表! |
[13:07] | Okay,okay,okay… | 好了 好了 好了… |
[13:10] | Hey,Marshall,can you just go get Ted? | Marshall 你能去叫Ted吗? |
[13:12] | Lily,I was just about to jump. | Lily 我-刚-要-跳-的 |
[13:15] | Didn’t you hear me saying “Okay” over and over again? | 没看我一直重复”好了”吗? |
[13:18] | Oh,I’m sorry. Go ahead and jump. | 哦 对不起 你快跳 |
[13:20] | No,it’s fine. Sorry,everybody. Lily won’t let me jump. | 不 算了吧 对不起大伙 Lily拦着我 |
[13:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:31] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[13:43] | Hospital! | 快打120! |
[13:46] | So,what happened exactly? | 到底发生了什么? |
[13:49] | What happened is you let a freaking wild animal into our apartment. | 发生了你私放野兽入室事件 |
[13:54] | I was savaged. | 它对我很暴力 |
[13:56] | That is the sweetest,cutest little goat in the whole world. | 这是全世界最耐人的小山羊了 |
[14:00] | Sweetest,cutest little goat in the whole world? | 全世界最耐人的小山羊? |
[14:04] | I was prettyleep-deprived at this point, | 我那时很缺乏睡眠 |
[14:06] | so this probably isn’t how it really happened,but here’s how I remember it. | 所以可能记不住事 但我记得是… |
[14:28] | So,you’re the guy who tried to make it with a goat? | 你就是那个想上山羊的人? |
[14:31] | Hey,if anything,that goat tried to make it with me. | 嘿 就算是上 也是那只山羊想上我 |
[14:35] | – Can I go,please? – Sure,you can go. | – 我能离开吗? – 当然可以 |
[14:37] | But remember,buddy,”baa” means “baa.” | 不过记住哦 “�^”的意思是”别”哦 |
[14:44] | Great. Great. Now I’m going to be late for my presentation. | 这下好了 我的设计演示要迟到了 |
[14:47] | Thanks a lot,Mr. Goat. | 多亏山羊先生 |
[14:49] | Mr. Goat? Ted,that goat’s a girl. Her name’s Missy. | 山羊先生? Ted 那是母羊 叫Missy |
[14:52] | You got beat up by a girl. | 你被女生打倒了 |
[15:02] | – So. You’re in love with me. – What? | – 所以你爱上我了 – 什么? |
[15:05] | Oh,yeah. Very much. | 哦对 特别爱你 |
[15:07] | Okay,you can knock it off. Lily told me. | 好了 别装了 Lily都告诉我了 |
[15:10] | Damn it. Lily! | 该死的 Lily! |
[15:11] | I can’t believe you would do that. | 不敢相信你会这么做 |
[15:14] | It’s just… Like,I care about you,Barney. And… | 这是因为我关心你 Barney |
[15:18] | This kind of stuff,the emotional stuff? | 这些事 这些情感的事? |
[15:21] | It’s not your thing. I thought I’d save you the trouble. | 你不在行 我以为我是帮你摆脱麻烦呢 |
[15:24] | Well,maybe I don’t want to be saved the trouble. | 也许我不想摆脱麻烦呢 |
[15:26] | Maybe I want the trouble. | 也许我就想要麻烦呢 |
[15:29] | I haven’t wanted the trouble in a long time. | 一直以来我都不想有这些麻烦 |
[15:31] | But with you,the trouble doesn’t seem so. troubling. | 但是跟你在一起 麻烦好像不麻烦了 |
[15:37] | I don’t know. I thought… | 不知道 我以为… |
[15:39] | I guess I thought you felt the se way. | 我以为你也会这么想 |
[15:43] | Maybe I do. I don’t know. | 也许我就这么想 我也不知道 |
[15:47] | I’m not exactly the biggest confronter of feelings. | 我不善于直面感情 |
[15:51] | I mean,clearly,there’s something between us. | 显然 咱俩之间有点火花 |
[15:55] | Maybe my head was saying,”Nip it in the bud” because my heart was saying something else. | 我大脑想着要把它扼杀在摇篮里 就因为我心里另有所想 |
[16:03] | Look… I have feelings for you,Barney. | 听着… 我确实对你有感觉 Barney |
[16:08] | Maybe I even love you. | 也许甚至爱上了你 |
[16:10] | – This is going pretty fast,don’t you think? – What? | – 哎哟 进展太快了吧? 你不觉得咩 – 什么? |
[16:13] | We have a really good friendship going. | 咱俩现在是好朋友 |
[16:15] | Why screw up a good thing? | 为什么要毁掉这段关系? |
[16:17] | – Friends? – Friends. | – 做朋友? – 做朋友 |
[16:22] | Oh,my God. You just did it again. You just Mosby’d me. | 娘啊 你又来了 你又莫斯比了我 |
[16:24] | – I did not. – You did. You little minx. | – 我没有 – 就有 你好狡猾 |
[16:27] | Okay,you’re right. I did just Mosby you. | 好吧 你说对了 我刚还是莫斯比 |
[16:29] | Why are you so afraid of giving this a chance? | 为什么不给咱俩一个机会? |
[16:31] | Because I am scared of how much I like you. | 因为我担心自己喜欢你太深 |
[16:34] | Whoa,this is a bad idea. | 哇噢 这可不是好主意 |
[16:36] | You’re right. This is a mistake. | 没错 这是个错误 |
[16:37] | – Yes. No. – I love you. | – 没错 错了 – 我爱你 |
[16:39] | – Let’s be friends. – Okay,friends,then. | – 咱做朋友吧 – 好吧 那就朋友 |
[16:41] | – I love you. – Let’s get married. | – 我爱你 – 咱结婚吧 |
[16:42] | – No,you’re smothering me. – Okay,forget it. | – 不 你别逼我 – 好吧 那算了 |
[16:50] | You know what? We can sort this out later. | 其实我们以后再讨论这个 |
[16:52] | – Yeah,that sounds good. – That sounds good. | – 是啊 好主意 – 听上去不错 |
[16:56] | It had been a long and crazy night,but that morning, | 那是疯狂漫长的一夜 但转天早晨 |
[16:59] | against all odds,I made it to my presentation. | 抛开琐事 我成功进行了展示 |
[17:02] | Here you have it,gentlemen. Rib Town. | 先生们 这就是了 肋骨城 |
[17:06] | Right? Right? | 是不是? 好吧? |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:11] | Ted,listen. You’re great,and you’ve done a real… | Ted 听我说 你很牛… |
[17:15] | 做的也很好 有天定会让别的餐馆满意的 | |
[17:15] | special job here,and you’re going to make some other restaurant very happy someday, | |
[17:21] | but,uh,we have,uh,decided to go… | 但我们决定… |
[17:25] | – another direction here. – What? | – 选另一个风格 – 什么? |
[17:28] | Feast your eyes on… | 你看好了哦… |
[17:31] | – Rib Town! – Rib Town! | – 肋骨城! – 肋骨城! |
[17:35] | Sven | (怪兽喷火银行设计组) Sven. |
[17:40] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 我跟你说 |
[17:41] | I’m never eating ribs again. | 我再也不吃肋骨了 |
[17:43] | Yeah,right. | 才怪 |
[17:45] | I am never… eating ribs… again! | 爷再也…不吃…肋骨了! |
[17:51] | In front of Ted! | 不在Ted面前吃了! |
[17:53] | This is a disaster. | 真是梦魇啊 |
[17:55] | How am I going to come back from this? | 我要怎么重新振作起来? |
[17:58] | Okay,I’m just going to ask this. | 好吧 我想问句 |
[18:00] | Do you really want to come back from this? | 你真的想重新再来吗? |
[18:02] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思? |
[18:04] | Architecture is killing you,Ted,and it’s killing us to watch it killing you. | 建筑业快毁掉你了 Ted 我们都看不下去了 |
[18:09] | You’re like that goat with the washcloth. | 你就像山羊看上了毛巾 |
[18:11] | You want it so bad,and every time the world tries to take it away from you,you keep grabbing it. | 你太想要了 别人越拦你 你越要抢 |
[18:17] | But you know what? It’s just a washcloth. Why do you even want it? | 要知道不过是毛巾而已 干嘛这么想要? |
[18:22] | Because I… I have to be an architect. That’s… | 因为…我要当建筑师 |
[18:26] | that’s the plan. | 我这么计划的 |
[18:27] | Screw the plan. I planned on being a famous artist. | 让计划去死吧 我计划当知名艺术家的 |
[18:31] | Marshall planned on being an environmental lawyer. | Marshall计划当环境法律师 |
[18:34] | Robin planned on being a TV reporter. | Robin计划当电视名嘴的 |
[18:37] | I am a TV reporter. I’m on every morning at 4:00 a.m. | 我计划成真了啊 早晨4点档都是我的 |
[18:41] | Is that still on? Oh,good for you. | 还在播啊 好事好事 |
[18:44] | Somebody watch it,please. | 拜托 还是有人看的 |
[18:46] | Barney planned on being a violinist. | Barney计划做小提琴家的 |
[18:48] | – Lily | – 啥也别说了 – Lily. – Don’t tell me things. |
[18:51] | Look,you can’t design your life like a building. | 你不能像设计建筑一样设计生活 |
[18:55] | It doesn’t work that way. | 日子不是这么过的 |
[18:56] | You just have to live it,and it will design itself. | 你好好生活 生活会自己规划的 |
[19:00] | So,what,I should just do nothing? | 那我啥都不做吗? |
[19:02] | No. Listen to what the world is telling you to do and take the leap. | 不是 要听人劝 大胆飞跃 |
[19:15] | You’re right. You’re absolutely right. | 你是对的 你说的很对 |
[19:20] | I love you,Lily. | 我爱你 Lily |
[19:22] | Oh,no. Metaphorical leap. Metaphorical leap! | 哎呀 跳跃是个比喻 是个比喻! |
[19:28] | – This is not cool. – Don’t do it. | – 这可不好玩 – 别啊 |
[19:31] | No! | 不要! |
[19:39] | – I did it! – Baby,you did it. | – 我成功了! – 宝贝 你成功了 |
[19:42] | – I can do anything! – Yes,you can. | – 我无所不能! – 没错的 |
[19:44] | I’m getting a motorcycle! | 我要去买摩托车! |
[19:46] | – You absolutely are not! – Okay,sorry. Guys,me on over. | – 你别做梦了! – 好吧 对不起 大家都过来啊 |
[20:26] | That was the year I got left at the altar. | 今年我在婚礼上被甩了 |
[20:29] | It was the year I got knocked out by a crazy bartender. | 今年我被酒吧男招待揍了 |
[20:33] | The year I got fired. | 今年我被炒了 |
[20:35] | The year I got beat up by a goat. | 今年我被山羊击败了 |
[20:37] | A girl goat,at that. | 还是只母的 |
[20:39] | And damn it if it wasn’t the best year of my life. | 不过今年可真是好年头 |
[20:47] | Because,if any one of those things hadn’t happened, | 因为如果上述事情没发生 |
[20:50] | I never would have ended up in a which turned out to be the best job I ever had. | 我就不会得到这最好的工作 |
[20:54] | But more importantly,I wouldn’t have met your mother, | 最重要的是 我也不会见到你们的妈妈了 |
[20:59] | because,as you know…she was in that class. | 因为你知道…她也在班上 |
[21:04] | But of course,that story is only just beginning. | 而且 故事才刚刚开始 (期待下一季Barney和Robin的浪漫吧) |