时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | *****had been calledarney a loof names over the years. | 孩子 这些年你们Barney叔叔 有过很多称呼 |
[00:03] | Jerk! | 混蛋! |
[00:05] | Bastard! | 贱人! |
[00:07] | Barack Obama Jr. | 巴拉克 奥巴马二世 |
[00:10] | And yes… we can. | 我们做得到 (奥巴马当选演讲) |
[00:13] | But there’s one name none of us ever expted to hear him called. | 但有一个称呼 我们完全没想到会落在他头上 |
[00:16] | Boyfriend. Barney Stinson is my boyiend. | 男朋友 Barney Stinson是我男朋友 |
[00:19] | I’ve said it,like, a hundred times it still sounds weird to say. | 我差不多在嘴里念叨了一百次 感觉还是很奇怪 |
[00:22] | Well,anything sounds weird if you say it a hundred times. | 什么东西念叨一百次 都会感觉奇怪 |
[00:26] | Bowl. Bowl. | 碗 碗 |
[00:30] | Bowl. | 碗 |
[00:31] | – But other than that, things are good? – Bowl. | – 除了这个 其他事还好吧? – 碗 |
[00:34] | – Bowl. – I don’t know. | – 碗 – 我不知道 |
[00:35] | – I think Barney’s been single for too long. – Bowl. | – 我觉得Barney做单身汉太久了 – 碗 |
[00:37] | – Like,the other night, I wake up at 4:00 a.m.– – Bowl. | – 有一晚 我半夜4点睡醒 – 碗 |
[00:41] | Barney,are you awake? | Barney 你醒了吗? |
[00:44] | Barney? | Barney? |
[00:48] | Barney. This is not a one-night stand. | Barney 这不是一夜情 |
[00:50] | Wee dating. Come back to bed. | 我们在拍拖 快回来睡 |
[00:57] | – Bowl. – That’s happened three times. | – 碗 – 这种情况发生了三次 |
[01:00] | And it’s not just that, it’s other things. | 而且不止这些 还有其他 |
[01:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[01:05] | It was just one thing after another at work today, and then… | 今天的工作忙的要命 而且… |
[01:09] | I found out my aunt’s in the hospital. | 我阿姨进了医院 |
[01:11] | I’m just,I’m feeling so overwhelmed and it’s just… | 我 我感觉自己不能承受这么多… |
[01:15] | What you need to do is talk through this stuff. | 你需要把事情都说出来 |
[01:18] | Ohthanks. | 谢谢你 |
[01:20] | And then,once you’re off the phone with Lily, I’ll be down in the bar ready to have sex. Mm-kay? | 所以咯 你跟Lily挂完电话去酒吧找我 我会准备好跟你嘿咻 |
[01:26] | Bowl. | 碗 |
[01:27] | Look,I’m not the touchy-feely-est person in the world,but… | 我不是那种喜欢整天厮守在一起的人 但是… |
[01:31] | – a little more effort would be nice. – Bowl. | – 有一点卿卿我我总是好的 – 碗 |
[01:33] | – I understand. – Bowl. | – 我了解 – 碗 |
[01:34] | – I guess,in a lot of ways, Baey doesn’t stack up. – Bowl. | – 我想Barney在很多方面还没准备好 – 碗 |
[01:37] | – I mean,you’ve had some pretty incredible boyfriends. – Bowl. Bowl. | – 毕竟 你的前任男友都挺出色的 – 碗 碗 |
[01:40] | Bowl. Bowl. | 碗 碗哦~ |
[01:44] | – No,that’s not it. – Bowl | – 不 这个就不咋地 – 碗 |
[01:46] | I don’t know Maybe he just doesn’t have it in him. | 我不知道 或许他根本就不是那种人 |
[01:50] | Maybe is whole thing’s a big mistake. | 或许我们之间根本就是个错误 |
[01:53] | Bowl? | 碗? |
[01:54] | – She really said that? – And she meant it. Trust me. | – 她真的这么说? – 她是认真的 相信我 |
[01:57] | I dated Robin for a year– if you don’t nt to lose her, you gotta try a little harder. | 我跟Robin拍拖一年 如果你不想失去她 你得努力点 |
[02:02] | Be more attentive to where she is emotionally. | 在她有心事时多点关心她 |
[02:04] | You know,just be present. | 让她感受到你的存在 |
[02:06] | – Yes,totally. – Yeah. | – 对哦 – 当然 |
[02:08] | Only thing, and this is st me– I like my testicles attached to my body, | 不过呢 我这个人呢 与其让雄风消逝在Robin的包包里 |
[02:12] | rather than rolling around next to some eyeliner in Robin’s purse. Stinson out! | 我宁愿把它留在身边长存不灭 Stinson不玩了! |
[02:17] | But then a funny thing happened. | 接着有趣的事发生了 |
[02:20] | Over the next couple weeks, Barney was thoughtful, considerate… | 接下来的几周 Barney既体贴 又周到… |
[02:24] | sweet. | 非常甜蜜 |
[02:25] | In short, the perfect boyfriend. | 总而言之 是一个完美的男友 |
[02:27] | Which,to Robin, meant only one thing. | 对Robin而言 这意味着一件事 |
[02:30] | – He’s cheating on me. – What? | – 他在偷腥 – 啥? |
[02:31] | Why else would he buy me flowers? He’s gettin’ some on the side. | 不然他怎么会给我买花? 他有小三了 |
[02:34] | Oh,come on,Robin. | 别这样 Robin |
[02:35] | Barney’s not the type of guy who would… Go on. | Barney不是那种会… 继续 |
[02:38] | Plus,he keeps saying he’s working le. | 还有 他一直说他工作很忙 |
[02:40] | But when I call his office, they say he ft hours ago. | 但我打给他公司 他们说他一个小时前就走了 |
[02:42] | – Well,that doesn’t prove anything. – Yes. Proof. Go word. | – 那不能证明什么呀 – 没错 证明 好词儿 |
[02:45] | I’m glad you brought that up. | 既然你提起 |
[02:47] | Barney’s briefcase. He forgot it here this morning. | 这是Barney的公文包 今早他落在这了 |
[02:50] | And what dyou plan on doing with it? | 那你准备干嘛? |
[02:52] | We,we– you and I– are going to open it up and look for evidence. | 是我们 你和我哦 准备把它打开 寻找证据 |
[02:57] | – Ted probably has a slgehammer around here somewhere. – No! Stop! Stop! | – 我记得Ted有个锤子在这里 – 别! 别! |
[03:01] | Eye contact. Lien to me. | 看着我 听我说 |
[03:03] | Robin Scherbatsky is many things: friend,confidant, | Robin Scherbatsky在我的眼中 是挚友 知己 |
[03:07] | occasional guest star in some confusing dreams that remind me a woman’s sexuality is a moving target. | 有时会客串在某些可疑的梦中 迷乱了我的性取向 |
[03:12] | But she is no crazy, jealous stalker-bitch. Let go. | 但绝对不是善妒 高傲的疯婆娘 放手 |
[03:17] | Hey,I’ve been down in the basement storage area going through all the stuff | 嘿 我在地下贮藏室整理Lily和我 |
[03:21] | that Lily and I left behind when we moved out. | 搬走时留下的东西 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry Robin. We should’ve cleared it out for you much sooner. | 对不起Robin 我们应该早腾出来让给你的 |
[03:25] | There’s a basement storage area? | 有个地下贮藏室? |
[03:26] | Oh,you’re not upset. Good. | 你没生气 太好了 |
[03:28] | Baby, guess what I found. | 宝贝 看我找到了什么 |
[03:37] | – Oh,that’s great,honey. – What the hell is that? | – 太好了 亲爱的 – 那是什么东东啊? |
[03:40] | Marshall got it in college. | Marshall读大学时留下来的 |
[03:41] | He used it as a nightstand for years. | 这些年他用来做床头几 |
[03:44] | Until we found out that Lily was allergic to barrel resin | 后来我们发现Lily对木桶树脂过敏 |
[03:47] | – Barrel resin? – Just go with it. | – 木桶树脂? – 别深究哦 |
[03:49] | So you need a hand throwing it out? | 需要帮忙扔掉吗? |
[03:50] | No,I’m not… I’m not just going to throw her outokay? | 不 我才…我才不会把它扔掉呢 |
[03:54] | Mabel’s like family. | Mabel是我的家人 |
[03:56] | So,um,what are you going to do withabel? | 那你要拿Mabel怎么办? |
[03:59] | I want to give her away, um,to a lucky new owner. Do you know anyone? | 我要把她托付给一处好人家 你有好介绍吗? |
[04:02] | Yeah,hmm,let me think. Do I know any rodeo clowns? | 嗯 我想想哈 我认识哪个斗牛士保护者呢? (化小丑妆 在斗牛士受伤时吸引牛注意的人) |
[04:07] | Oh,that’s weird,I do. | 真奇怪 我认识耶 |
[04:08] | But even Lenny wouldn’t go near that mess. | 不过我想Lenny也不想碰那麻烦 |
[04:11] | Well,’s not going to have the chance, because I am putting old Mabel in the Bermuda Triangle. | 他没机会了 因为我要把Mabel放在百慕大三角洲里 |
[04:17] | “The rmuda Triangle” was the name we’d given years earlier to the curb right in front of our building. | “百慕大三角洲” 是几年前我们 给公寓门前的那段路起的名字 |
[04:24] | Whenever we wanted to give something away, we’d put it right there. | 当我们要处理掉什么东西 就把它放在那里 |
[04:31] | It was uncanny. | 真的很离奇 |
[04:34] | This is so exciting. | 这真的太让人兴奋了 |
[04:36] | Right now there’s some out there who has no idea that tonight they’re going home with just… | 外头的某个陌生人 今晚正要与最好的木桶… |
[04:41] | just the best barrel. | 一起回家 |
[04:43] | Well,let’s just hope they’re not allergic to barrel sin like Lily here. | 希望他们不会像Lily那样 对木桶树脂过敏吧 |
[04:46] | Be cool,by. Damn! | 要低调 靠! |
[04:49] | – See you,sweetie. Good luck. – Bye,abe. | – 掰了 亲爱的 好运呐 – 再见 宝贝 |
[04:52] | – Now,can we plea get out of here? – Yeah. I’ll grab my coat. | – 咱们快离开这好吗? – 好啦 我去拿外套 |
[05:01] | A college notebook? | 大学笔记本? |
[05:03] | Oh,my God, he’s cheating on me with some college girl. | 天 他背着我钓了一个大学妞 |
[05:06] | I knew there was a skank but I thought she’d at least be dumb. | 我就知道有奸情吧 但是我以为他一定钓了个傻女孩 |
[05:11] | “Birthday: July 23. “Favote hockey team: the Vancouver Canucks. | “生日 7月23日” “最喜欢的冰球队: 温哥华加人队” |
[05:15] | Age:29,but tells people that she’s 26.” | “年龄:29岁 对外宣称26岁” |
[05:18] | Oh,my God, these are notes about me. | 天 这本笔记本写的是我 |
[05:20] | Or some 29-year-old versioof me. | 或者是29岁的我 |
[05:24] | I hope I’m not too late! | 希望还赶得及! |
[05:25] | I want to see the look of joy on the new owner’s face! | 我想看到捡到她的人脸上的喜悦! |
[05:34] | She’s still there! | 她还在那儿! |
[05:36] | Okay Mabel,let’s find you a new home. | Mabel 一起找处好人家吧 |
[05:39] | Here comes a guy! And he… | 有个男人过来了! 他… |
[05:41] | he just walked, lked right on by it. | 他径自走过 |
[05:44] | He’s probably rushing home to get a handcart or something. Yeah! | 可能他想赶回家拿手推车还是什么 |
[05:48] | Hey,better hurry up,pal. | 嘿 兄弟你最好快点哦 |
[05:51] | What are you guys doing with Barney’s secret Robin notebook? | 你们拿着Barney的Robin秘密笔记本干嘛? |
[05:56] | Let me rephrase that. | 我重新再说一遍 |
[05:59] | Did you two ladies se some weight? | 你们俩好像瘦了点哦? |
[06:03] | What do you know about th,Marshall? | 你知道点什么? Marshall |
[06:04] | Why woulBarney have a notebook full of information about me? | 为什么Barney会有一本关于我的笔记本? |
[06:08] | Well… | 呃… |
[06:09] | The truth was… | 事实上… |
[06:11] | Barney was taking a night school class taught… by me. | Barney正在上夜校 由我…开课 |
[06:15] | Welcome to Robin 101. | 欢迎来到Robin 101 |
[06:32] | How I Met Your Mother Season05 Episode03 | |
[06:34] | Why is Ted teaching a class about me? | 为什么Ted会开一门关于我的课? |
[06:37] | It all started a few weeks ag … | 一切要从几周前说起… |
[06:40] | rather than rolling around next to some eyeliner in Robin’s purse. | 我宁愿把它留在身边长存不灭 |
[06:43] | Stinson out! | Stinson不玩了! |
[06:49] | Stinson back in. | Stinson又回来了 |
[06:51] | Say,hypothetically, did want to change who I am to become a better boyfriend to Robin, | 假设 我想变成Robin希望的那种好男友 |
[06:57] | which I do not! | 当然我不会! |
[07:00] | What kind of changes are we talking about? | 我需要改变什么? |
[07:03] | Why,I mean, there’s just so much you need to know about her. | 那 对她 你需要太多的了解了 |
[07:06] | Okay,for starters, don’t ever cry in front her. | 好 初学者须知 永远不要在她面前哭 |
[07:11] | Okay | 好 |
[07:12] | And whatever you do, don’t cry in front of her four times. | 还有不管怎样 别在她面前哭四次 |
[07:18] | Hey,guys. What you talking abo? | 嘿 说啥呢? |
[07:20] | – Fantasy football. – Fantasy football. | – 梦幻橄榄球 – 梦幻橄榄球 |
[07:24] | They realized they couldn’t talk about this stuff at the b, | 他们发现这不能在吧里讨论 |
[07:26] | and since you live with Ted, they had to find someplace safe. So… | 而且因为你跟Ted一起住 所以他们得找个安全的地方 那就是… |
[07:31] | Ted’s classroom. | Ted的教室 |
[07:32] | “How To Date Robin Scherbatsky.” Lesson one. | “如何跟Robin Scherbatsky拍拖” 第一课 |
[07:36] | Now,even ough she puts up a tough exterior, what Robin really wants, deep down… | 尽管她表现得很高傲 但Robin真正想要的 内心深处的… |
[07:40] | I’m bored. | 好无聊 |
[07:42] | You said you wanted my help. | 你说过想要我帮忙的 |
[07:43] | Can we draw boobs on the chalkboard? | 能在黑板上画对咪咪吗? |
[07:45] | We did that ready. | 已经画过了 |
[07:46] | – No,like,really big boobs. – No. | – 不 是那种大咪咪 – 不行 |
[07:49] | Look,I need this,too. | 我也需要你的帮忙 |
[07:51] | I’ve only been a professor a few weeks. | 我成为教授不过几周 |
[07:52] | Being up here,it’s, it’s good practice for me. | 给你上课 对我来说是个很好的锻炼 |
[07:54] | – Can we have class outside? – No! | – 咱们能来个户外教学吗? – 不行! |
[07:57] | What Rob really wants deep down… | Robin内心深处真正想要的… |
[08:01] | – Barney! – What? | – Barney! – 干嘛? |
[08:02] | I’m tweeting about you. You should be flattered. | 我在Twitter上更新你的信息呢 你该很荣幸了 |
[08:06] | How do you spell blah-bh-blah– “H’s” or no? | “废话连篇”怎么打 “bian”还是”pian”? |
[08:09] | Wow,you were just, like,the worst student in the world,weren’t you? | 你还真是个坏学生啊 |
[08:13] | They said I had A-D… something. Can we havclass outside? | 他们说我有A.D… 啥的 (多动症) 咱们能来个户外教学吗? |
[08:17] | Barney,I’m only gonna say th once, so lisn up. | Barney 我只说一次 听好了 |
[08:21] | I love you and I love bin. | 我爱你 我也爱Robin |
[08:24] | And I want to make this work. | 我希望你们好 |
[08:25] | So if you give me a few weeks of attention, I coulgive you a lifetime of happiness. | 如果你给我几周的专注力 我会回报你一辈子的幸福 |
[08:30] | Can you do that for me? | 为了我 你能做到吗? |
[08:32] | Do you tnk I should get Sports Illustrated for 70% off the cover price? | “体育画报”打三折 你觉得我应该买吗? |
[08:36] | Can we have class outside? | 咱们能来个户外教学吗? |
[08:38] | I got to find a way to reach ts kid. | 我一定要搞定这倒霉孩子 |
[08:41] | “Class numb two.” | “第二课” |
[08:43] | “Top Ten Robin Scherbatsk Facial Expressions And Their Meaning.” | “Robin Scherbatsk十大面部表情 与其意义” |
[08:48] | Now,notice the vacant eyes, the pa,queasy expression, suggesting nausea. | 留意这混沌的眼神 苍白的脸色 一脸的反胃状 |
[08:53] | – What do these mean? – You guys just had sex? | – 是什么意思? – 你们俩刚嘿咻完? |
[08:58] | – Wasn’t me. – Dude! | – 不是我说的 – 伙计! |
[09:01] | I worked reallhard on these slides,okay? Can we just… | 这些幻灯片我花了很大功夫 能不能… |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:05] | This look is hunger. | 这是饥饿的表情 |
[09:06] | If you ever see Robin looking like this, get some food in her quick, one of two things will happen. | 要是你见到这种表情 赶紧给她弄点吃的 不然有两种情况会发生 |
[09:11] | One: weird,out-of-context laughter | 第一:奇怪 无厘头的大笑 |
[09:15] | Or two: spontaneously falling leep in strange places. | 第二:不自觉地在陌生的地方睡着 |
[09:20] | But the most important facial expreson of all? | 但是 最重要的面部表情是? |
[09:28] | That’s a building. | 那是一栋建筑物 |
[09:30] | That’s for my class. The Flatiron Building. | 这是我的课的幻灯片 熨斗型建筑 |
[09:34] | Fun story about it. | 有段故事很有趣 |
[09:35] | It was designed by Chicago’s Daniel Burnham in the beaux arts style; | 这是芝加哥的Daniel Burnham 以美术风格设计的 |
[09:38] | – this architectural gem – Dude | – 这个建筑学的珍宝 – 伙计 |
[09:40] | Right. The most importa facial expression of all. | 对 最重要的面部表情是 |
[09:52] | Flar nostril ridges. | 张开的鼻翼 |
[09:54] | Wide,unblinking eyes. | 圆睁的双眼 |
[09:58] | If you ever, ever see this face,Barney, run. | 要是看到了这个表情 Barney 快跑 |
[10:03] | And don’t take a picture of it. | 记住 别拍照 |
[10:06] | She will punch you. | 她会揍你的 |
[10:08] | And you will cry… | 而你会哭… |
[10:11] | for the third time… that night. | 那晚上…都哭了三次了 |
[10:19] | Which brings us to an important point: defusing the bomb. | 所以得出重要结论 千万不能让她爆发 |
[10:24] | “Defusing the bomb”? What does that even mean? | 别让我爆发?这算什么嘛? |
[10:28] | “Three Topics To Distract Robin From Being Mad At You.” | “避免Robin生你气的三个方法” |
[10:31] | “Distract” me? Oh,that is so condescending. | 避免我生气? 好像我很容易生气一样 |
[10:33] | These guys are really starting to piss me off! | 这两家伙气死老娘了! |
[10:35] | “Immediately switch the conversation to one of the following, | “赶紧切换以下几种话题 |
[10:39] | “unless you want bin to start throwing her shoes.” | 可以避免Robin生气的时候乱丢鞋子…” |
[10:43] | One. “Vancouver Canucks 2004 Division Title.” | 第一个 “温哥华加人队夺得2004年度分赛区冠军” |
[10:48] | What? That’s not distracting. | 什么? 这算什么转移话题 |
[10:50] | That’s just talking about the story a scrappy little underdog team | 我不过是说说一个落魄低迷的球队 |
[10:53] | that prevailed despite very shaky goaending and,frankly,the decling skills of Trevor Linden. | 如何在还有个差劲的守门员 而且Trevor Linden的状态还每况愈下 的情况下获得了最终的胜利 |
[11:00] | Two: “Proper Gunleaning and Maintenance.” | 第二 “正确的枪支清洁保养法” |
[11:05] | You have to clean your gun My uncle had a filthy old shotgun, | 清洁枪支是必须的 我叔叔的枪就特别不干净 |
[11:09] | blew both his thumbs off trying to shoot a beaver. | 某次想打水懒的时候 倒把自己的俩大拇指打掉了 |
[11:11] | You want to distract someone, make them watch my uncle try to eat corn on the cob. | 想别让人家生气 去看我叔叔没有拇指怎么吃玉米吧 |
[11:16] | Three: “Emperor Penguins.” | 第三 “帝企鹅” |
[11:21] | Did you know that before intercourse, the male and female emperor penguins bow to each other? | 你知道吗 在交配之前 雌雄帝企鹅会向彼此行礼的 |
[11:27] | Mr. Penguin. Mrs. Penguin. | 企鹅先生好 企鹅女士好 |
[11:30] | Oh,God,silly penguins, acting all fancy. | 好玩吧 蠢蠢的企鹅 还要装优雅 |
[11:35] | What were we talking about? | 你刚才在说什么来着? |
[11:37] | Looks like we got a taker. | 有人想要了 |
[11:40] | Oh,come on,dude. | 来吧 伙计 |
[11:42] | You know you want to A guy like you, beard,no mustache. | 像你这样络腮胡而不留八字胡的人 |
[11:46] | You’re exactly the kind of guy who could use a sweet barrel. | 这样的可爱小木桶最适合你了 |
[11:49] | Do it. | 拿走吧 |
[11:51] | No. That’s not a fire hydrant! What… | 晕 这又不是消防栓! 搞什么… |
[11:54] | For shame,ir. For shame! | 你真可耻 真是可耻! |
[11:57] | I bet you couldn’t even grow a mustache if you wanted to. | 我打赌你这样的 就算想长八字胡都长不出来 |
[12:00] | Neither can you,sweetie. | 亲爱的 你也长不了啊 |
[12:02] | ll,he doesn’t know that,baby! God! | 但是他不知道啊 亲爱的! 真是的! |
[12:06] | Ted’s only teaching Barney horrible things about me. | Ted一直在跟Barney说我坏话 |
[12:08] | I don’t know. Check this out. | 不是哦 看这个 |
[12:11] | This is actually kind of sweet. | 这个蛮可爱的哦 |
[12:14] | Now,we alknow Robin’s not what you’d call “touchy-feely.” | 现在我们已经知道Robin 不是那种整日痴缠的类型 |
[12:17] | She doesn’t say,”I love you,” like a normal person. | 她也不会像普通人一样说 我爱你 |
[12:20] | Instead,she’ll laugh, shake her head, give you a little smile and say,”You’re an idiot.” | 相反的 她会哈哈大笑 摇头晃脑 冲你微微笑 说“你个傻瓜” |
[12:27] | – “You’re an idiot”? – Yup. | – “你个傻瓜”? – 对 |
[12:30] | If sheells you you’re an idiot,you’re a lucky man. | 如果她说你是傻瓜 那你就俘获她的心了 |
[12:33] | And if she does say “I loveou,” she’s already broken up with you in her mind. | 如果她真跟你说 我爱你 那她在心底里其实已经不喜欢你了 |
[12:38] | I think ‘s nice that Ted knows you that well. | Ted这么了解你 真是厉害啊 |
[12:40] | ah,well,too bad it’s next to a page entitled… | 恶心的是 下一页讲的是… |
[12:43] | “bin Scherbatsky’s Surprising Erogenous Zones.” | “Robin Scherbatsky的情欲敏感点” |
[12:47] | Right knee– ticklish. | 右膝盖 怕痒 |
[12:51] | Left knee… | 左膝盖… |
[12:53] | Does lefty like that? | 左边这样摸爽不爽? |
[12:57] | Oh,yeah… lefty like that. | 欧也… 左边超爽 |
[13:01] | I can’t believe I’m taking sexual advice from Ted Mosby. | 真不想相信我居然向Ted Mosby 请教房事秘籍 |
[13:05] | That’s like taking fashion advice from… | 就感觉是向Ted Mosby… |
[13:08] | well,Ted Mosby. | 请教穿衣风潮一样 |
[13:11] | Oh,here’s a good one. | 这个好玩 |
[13:13] | “Top Five Things Never to Do Around Robin.” | “不能在Robin身边做的五件事” |
[13:17] | Three: “Never,ever play the ‘Guess Who’ game with her.” | 第三 “千万别蒙她眼 玩猜猜我是谁的游戏” |
[13:21] | What do you mean? | 这话啥意思? |
[13:24] | Gueswho? | 猜猜我是谁? |
[13:28] | It’s me! It’s me! It’s me! | 是我! 是我! 是我! |
[13:30] | Number four: “Unless you want to seit 80 times a day, for the next month, | 第四: “千万别让Robin看youtube上的 小动物玩乐器的视频 |
[13:34] | never show Robin a YouTube clip of an animal playing a musical instrument.” | 看了以后 她会不停的重复做给你看” |
[13:40] | Barney! | Barney! |
[13:43] | Do you have a problem with this class? | 你不喜欢这个课吗? |
[13:44] | Yeah,it’s boring asell and I’m not learning anything. | 当然是 无聊要死了 啥也没学到 |
[13:48] | Uh,well,maybe the problem is your attude. | 那是因为你学习态度不端正 |
[13:50] | You’re not listening to a word I say. | 从来不认真听课 |
[13:51] | Uh,can you hear this,Professor? | 那你明白这个了没有 教授? |
[13:54] | Or should I turn it up for you? | 或许你要我转手向上才明白? |
[13:57] | It may not have been a thumbs-up,kids. | 孩子们 或许不是大拇指向上吧 (应该是竖了中指) |
[14:01] | ,you think you’re not learning anything,huh? | 你觉得你啥也没学到 对吧? |
[14:04] | – Okay. Poquiz. – What… | – 好的 随堂测验 – 什么… |
[14:08] | When Robin’s PMS-ing,at kind of chocolate should you get her? | Robin大姨妈来的时候 要给她买什么巧克力? |
[14:10] | Trick question. Get her butterscotch. | 脑筋急转弯啊 应该买奶油糖果 |
[14:12] | Correct! Why? | 正确!为什么? |
[14:13] | Butterscotch is to Canadian women what chocolate is to American women. | 奶油糖果对加拿大女性的重要性 犹如巧克力对美国女性一样重要 |
[14:16] | Correct! | 正确! |
[14:17] | What is Robin’s dream job? | Robin一直梦想成为? |
[14:18] | To become the most successful female TV journalistof all time. | 成为世界上最有名的电视女主播 |
[14:21] | Correct! And if she achieves that,will she truly be happy? | 正确!如果她真的做到了 她会不会开心呢? |
[14:23] | No! Robin’s deep-seated need for attention can traced back to her father’s emotional distance, | 不会! Robin内心想得到别人的关注 是因为小时候老爸的漠不关心 |
[14:28] | and no aunt of success will ever make up for what she truly needs, | 无论多么事业成功 都不能满足她真实所需 |
[14:30] | which is six si from her Dad: “Robin, I’m proud of y,eh?” | 那就是她爸爸对她说 “Robin 我以你为傲” |
[14:34] | Yes! | 答对了! |
[14:38] | But I guess you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[14:41] | You haven’t learned anything. | 你什么也没学到 |
[14:44] | Sorry to have wasted your time. | 浪费你时间了 不好意思 |
[14:50] | “O Captain! My Captain!” | “噢 船长! 我的船长!” (惠特曼的诗歌 也出现在死亡诗社电影中) |
[14:57] | How good was Dead Poet’s Society? | 死亡诗社那电影真是不错哈? |
[14:59] | I know,right? The end? Tears. | 可不是 那结尾 超感人啊 |
[15:03] | Okay,can I just say that my deepest need in life not to have my father to say,”I am proud of you,eh?” | 好吧 请容我辩解一下 我最需要的 不是我爸爸对我说”我以你为傲” |
[15:08] | ***** | 那你现在干嘛要哭 |
[15:09] | – I’m not crying. – Oh,sweetie. | – 我没哭 – 宝贝过来抱抱 |
[15:12] | Can I get you me butterscotch? | 要不要来点奶油糖果? |
[15:14] | Oh,stop it. | 不用了 |
[15:20] | Wait a second. It says here that the class meets at 6:15 on Tuesday. | 等等 上面写周二六点一刻要上课 |
[15:23] | – So? – That’s right now. | – 所以? – 就是现在咯 |
[15:26] | Now,as you can e, well over 50% of the blankets have been dragged onto her side. | 正如你所见 超过50%的毛巾毯 都被她扯过去了 |
[15:32] | Make no mistake. | 千万别记错 |
[15:34] | Robin Scherbatsky is a classic,textbook… | Robin Scherbatsky是一个典型的教科书式的… |
[15:40] | cover hog. | cover hog(一只盖被子的动画猪) |
[15:42] | – Any questions? – Yeah,I have one. | – 有什么疑问吗? – 是的 我要提问 |
[15:45] | Yes,Robin? | 好的 Robin你说? |
[15:53] | Flared nostril ridges. Wide,unblinking eyes. | 张开的鼻翼 圆睁的双眼 |
[15:58] | I got th. So,emperor penguins– crazy,huh? | 我有办法 帝企鹅超�宓陌�? |
[16:05] | What the hell do youwo think you’re doing? | 你俩在搞什么鬼? |
[16:07] | Marshall,did you sells out? | Marshall 你是不是出卖我们? |
[16:09] | *****I said good-byto a very dear friend today. | 我那时非常心碎 我跟一个老朋友告别了 |
[16:14] | Dude,it’s a barrel! | 老大 不过是个木桶! |
[16:17] | You’re giving Mabel away? | 你要把Mabel送走了? |
[16:18] | I have so many questions. Why would you do this? What weryou thinking? | 问题现在是我来问 你干嘛要这样做? 你们脑子进水了? |
[16:23] | Who the hell is that guy? | 这家伙又是谁? |
[16:26] | Oh,that’s Shin-Ya. He’s sort of been auditing the cla. | 他是真矢 他是旁听的 |
[16:29] | “Auditing”? | “旁听”? |
[16:30] | Well,tried to explain to him it wasn’t a real class, but I don’t think he speaks much English. | 我跟他说了这不是常规课程 但是好像他英语不咋地 |
[16:34] | On the bright side,he came in handy standing in for you during the role-playing exercis. | 他来了也有好处 角色扮演的时候 他可以随叫随到啊 |
[16:39] | Wait. You did role-playing exercises where I was played by Shin-Ya? | 等等 你们还来角色扮演 你们叫真矢 来扮演我? |
[16:43] | ******** | 他们逼我戴假发 |
[16:45] | *********** | 真是太有失身份了 |
[16:48] | You know, I can’t believe you,Ted. | 真不敢相信 Ted |
[16:50] | You actuallyhink you’re some kind of an expert on me? | 你真的认为你对我了如指掌? |
[16:52] | He is an expert. He’s a great teacher! | 他的确对你了如指掌 这个老师超赞! |
[16:55] | Kiss ass. | 拍马屁 |
[16:56] | You know,half the stuff in this notebook is patently wrong. | 这本书里一半都是扯淡 |
[16:59] | Uh,really? Name one wrong thing. | 真的? 举例子看看 |
[17:00] | “Robin Scherbatsky’s Surprising Erogenous Zones”? | “Robin Scherbatsky的情欲敏感地带”? |
[17:03] | Let me clear sometng up for you,Ted. | 我来跟你澄清一下 Ted |
[17:06] | Does lefty like that? | 左边爽不爽的? |
[17:08] | Yeah… | 爽啊… |
[17:12] | **** | 那我们来爽一下右边 |
[17:14] | Um,the right one’s ticklish,I guess. | 右边的痒痒 |
[17:19] | Buthe left one,yeah, I’m glad you’re back there. | 但是左边就 哦哟 摸回来了好爽哦 |
[17:22] | Because that is just some sweet,sweet lovin’. | 感觉真是妙极了 |
[17:27] | Noted. | 记住了 |
[17:29] | That was a lie? | 你骗我的? |
[17:30] | We had just started dating. I was being nice. | 我们才刚开始 我不过是为了讨你喜欢 |
[17:34] | And you. | 你得意什么 |
[17:35] | You know, I got it into my head this week that you were eating on me. | 你搞得我以为你在外面有了别的女人 |
[17:38] | I even broke open your briefcase to look for evidence. | 我甚至拆了你的皮包来找证据的 |
[17:40] | That is a huge violation of my privacy! | 你这是窥探我的隐私! |
[17:47] | – Go on. – You know,in a way, I was right. | – 继续说 – 从某方面来说 我想的对 |
[17:51] | You cheated. You can’t get some crib sheet on dating me. | 你是在骗我 按照这些条条框框来追我是不可能的 |
[17:53] | That’s not how it works. | 哪有这样追女孩的 |
[17:55] | If we n’t figure out how to be with each other in aeal,honest way, | 如果我们不能坦诚相待 真实面对 |
[17:59] | I don’t see the point of even trying. | 在一起也没有什么意思了 |
[18:07] | ******* | 如果你俩玩完了 我能去追她不 |
[18:16] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[18:17] | Look. All that stuff I told Barney… | 我告诉Barney的所有事… |
[18:21] | It was personal between you and me. I’m really sor. | 本来应该是我俩的秘密 真抱歉 |
[18:26] | I guess I’m impressed by how much you remembered. | 不过你居然都还记得 我很感动 |
[18:30] | It’s funny. | 真好玩 |
[18:32] | When you date someone,it’s like you’re taking one long course in | 当你在跟别人谈恋爱的时候 就好比在上一节长长的课 |
[18:35] | who that person is and then,when you break up, | 来了解她的为人 而当你跟她分手以后 |
[18:37] | all that stuff becomes useless. | 所学的东西却都完全无用了 |
[18:40] | It’s the emotionalquivalent of an English degree. | 相当于英语学位的情感版 |
[18:44] | I guess I just liked thedea of putting all my Robin Scherbatsky knowledge to good use,you know? | 我想我不过是想把我所知的 Robin Scherbatsky都学有所用 对吧? |
[18:49] | Well,since you kn me pretty well… | 既然你这么了解我… |
[18:53] | am I fooling myself with this whole Barney thing? | 那我是不是在骗自己 和Barney真的可以在一起? |
[18:56] | I don’t ow. | 不知道 |
[18:58] | I will say this,though. | 但是我能告诉你 |
[19:00] | I’ve seen Barney work veryard to get women. | 我见过Barney费尽心思去追女孩子 |
[19:03] | I’ve seen him work very hard to get rid of women. | 也见过他费尽心思摆脱女人 |
[19:06] | I’ve ner seen him work this hard to keep one around. | 我却从来没有见过他为了 留住谁而如此费心 |
[19:10] | I was going to give him an A. | 我本来要给他个A的 |
[19:13] | 其实是B+ 真矢的角色扮演不够到位 | |
[19:21] | Before you say anything, I am done with this stupid Robin 101,okay? | 在你生气之前我说一句 我已经不去上那个Robin101了 好吗? |
[19:25] | Here,I’ll get rid of the notebook. | 你看 我现在就丢了这个笔记本 |
[19:33] | But there’s… there’s something that I did want to y to you. | 但是… 我要告诉你 |
[19:37] | Robin,I have been with a lot of women– blondes,brunettes,redheads; | Robin 我钓过很多女人 金发的 黑发的 红发的 |
[19:44] | big boobs,small boobs,medium boobs; | 大咪咪 小咪咪 中等咪咪的 |
[19:49] | some boobs that were big, but kind of in a bad way. | 还有些太大 大得有点过分的 |
[19:52] | The point is– boobs that pointed in opposite rec– … | 关键是 咪咪方向不对了 关键是… |
[20:00] | I’m really scared that you’re going to dump me and at’s why I did this and I’m sorry. | 我害怕你会甩了我 所以我才会这么做的 对不起 |
[20:11] | You’re an idiot. | 你个傻瓜 |
[20:17] | You know… | 知道不… |
[20:19] | That notebook,um,does contain a lot of personal info, and I think it has my home address. | 那个笔记本里面有我的很多私人信息 比如我家的住址 |
[20:25] | And your work address. | 还有你上班的地方 |
[20:31] | Hey,guys! If you don’t want the barrel, can you sit somewhere else? | 嘿 伙计们 如果你们不想要木桶 就坐到别的地方去? |
[20:34] | ****** | 你们把本来想要木桶的人都吓跑了 |
[20:42] | Designed by Chicago’s Daniel Burnham in the beaux arts style, | 由芝加哥的Daniel Burnham 以艺术的手法设计而成 |
[20:46] | this architecturalem was the first of its kind… | 这间建筑艺术瑰宝是第一个… |
[20:49] | Uh,Professor Mosby? | Mosby教授? |
[20:50] | Yes,Susan? | 什么事 Susan? |
[20:51] | That’s a woman drinking beer on the toilet. | 图上是一个女的在马桶上喝酒 |
[20:55] | Right. That-That… was Daniel Burnham’s wife. | 对了 这个就是… 就是 Daniel Burnham的妻子 |
[20:59] | She was a troubled, troubled woman. We are moving on. | 她一直都是这样疯狂野蛮的 我们继续下面一页 |