时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | at my apartment to watch the Super Bowl. | 孩子们 某次大家聚在我家看超级碗 |
[00:05] | Well,not all of us. | 呃 不过有人没来 |
[00:06] | a | 欢迎回到第44届于迈阿密举行的超级碗直播现场 |
[00:10] | Get a load of that guy. | 看那家伙 |
[00:10] | **** | “美女们 打给Barney Stinson吧” |
[00:12] | You think that’s his real number? | 你说那真是他的号码不? |
[00:15] | Well,that explains where Barney is. | 原来Barney在那 |
[00:17] | Dibs on his wings. | 他的鸡翅归我了 |
[00:30] | How I met your mother Season 5 Episode 15 | |
[00:32] | – Hey,guys. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[00:33] | Does anyone know who won the Super Bowl? | 知道谁赢了超级碗不? |
[00:35] | You were there.It was the… | 你在现场啊 不就是… |
[00:37] | I won,because I am now in possession of a magic phone that always rings. | 是我 因为我现在有了个神奇手机 电话不断哟 |
[00:43] | And do you know who’s always usually on the other end? | 猜猜通常是谁打来的? |
[00:45] | A chick. | 妞 |
[00:46] | So how many chicks do I have calling me now? | 到底有多少妞打给我? |
[00:49] | Infinity. | 数之不尽 |
[00:51] | You guys remember Ranjit. | 还记得Ranjit吧 |
[00:53] | – Hello. – Hey,Ranjit,good to see you. | – 哈罗 – 嘿 Ranjit 好久不见 |
[00:55] | I’ve enlisted Ranjit’s services as my personal driver because for the next week, | 我让Ranjit做我的私人司机 因为下周… |
[00:58] | I will be sleeping with hundreds of women,and I don’t want to take the subway, | 我要与无数女子嘿咻 不想搭地铁 |
[01:01] | ’cause you know,germs. | 你知道 地铁细菌多 (怕中标…) |
[01:03] | Wait,you’re actually gonna hook up with these girls that call you? | 她们打给你 你就真的打算跟她们鬼混? |
[01:06] | Oh,indubitably. | 那当然 |
[01:08] | I’m meeting the first one here any minute. | 一会我就要和第一位佳丽在这里见面 |
[01:09] | Keep your eyes peeled for a red sweater. | 帮我留意有没穿红色毛衣的 |
[01:11] | Based on her texts,she’s dirty,dyslexic,and wants to 96 me. | 据短信来看 她淫荡 有诵读困难症 而且想和我96式 (诵读困难害人啊) |
[01:16] | Semicolon,end parentheses. | 分号 右括号 😉 |
[01:18] | This ought to be good.I can only imagine the quality of girl that… | 太好了 我想那些女孩的素质一定… |
[01:21] | Oh,my God,you are the guy from the Super Bowl. | 原来你真是超级碗上的那人 |
[01:24] | Magic phone,guys,magic phone. | 神奇手机 神奇手机啊~ |
[01:28] | Hey,guys,hey,Ranjit. | 嘿 大伙儿 嘿 Ranjit |
[01:31] | How’s it going? | 好啊 |
[01:32] | That beer looks a little flat. | 这啤酒咋没啥泡沫 |
[01:34] | It’s Scotch. | 这是威士忌 |
[01:36] | Something troubling you,kiddo? | 有烦心事了 孩子? |
[01:38] | Don. | Don |
[01:39] | Don was Aunt Robin’s co-host on her morning show. | Don是Robin阿姨早间节目的同事 |
[01:42] | Now,even though her show was on so early that no one watched, | 即使她的节目太早播出 没人收看 |
[01:45] | Aunt Robin was a consummate professional,but Don was not. | Robin阿姨还是尽心尽力做到最好 Don却不然 |
[01:50] | But that morning,Don had gone too far. | 那天早晨 Don做得过分了 |
[01:52] | Now,that’s what I call having a “woof” over your head. | 这就是所谓的肥狗上天了 |
[01:57] | Don. | Don |
[01:59] | Don? | Don? |
[02:00] | Why is Ulee’s Gold in every crossword? | 怎么每个填字游戏都有Ulee’s Gold? (电影名) |
[02:04] | Oh,it’s me?Sorry,sorry. | 到我了? 不好意思 |
[02:06] | Uh,next Sunday is Valentine’s Day, | 下周日是情人节 |
[02:09] | and one lucky patient will be receiving a very special chocolate heart– a human heart. | 一位幸运的病人将收到一份特别的礼物 真正的心脏 |
[02:15] | Oh,hey,that reminds me.I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 我想起来了 想问问你 |
[02:17] | Robin,do you have any,uh,Valentine’s Day plans? | Robin 情人节有空不? |
[02:21] | – He asked you out? – He asked me out. | – 他约你? – 他约我 |
[02:23] | That’s crazy. | 不是吧 |
[02:25] | And they use “Ulee” because of the vowels. | 填字游戏有”Ulee”是因为它元音多 |
[02:27] | What did you say? | 你怎么回应? |
[02:29] | Well,we were on the air,I was on the spot,so I said okay. | 那时在直播 形势所逼 我答应了 |
[02:33] | Robin,you are going to marry this guy so freaking hard.Right in the butt. | Robin 你绝对会嫁给他 绝对啊 |
[02:39] | What?! | 什么?! |
[02:40] | No,I hate Don,and now I can’t cancel because I said I would go out with him on the air. | 我讨厌Don 而现在都直播出去 我又不能反悔 |
[02:45] | What would your viewer think? | 你的观众什么意见? |
[02:47] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,you said you’d go out with him on Valentine’s? | 等等 你答应了情人节跟他约会? |
[02:50] | I thought we had plans. | 我们不是有计划了吗 |
[02:51] | What,getting drunk and cleaning the apartment was a plan? | 什么 大喝一场和整理屋子这都算计划? |
[02:54] | I did not say it was a good plan. | 我-又-没-说是个好计划 |
[02:59] | Guys,guys,guys,we’re on me now,and it is getting interesting. | 大伙儿 焦点回到我这 事情越来越有趣 |
[03:04] | Look at these texts.Read this one. | 看看这短信 这个 |
[03:06] | Yowza! | 爽! |
[03:07] | Now,look at this one. | 看看这条 |
[03:08] | Does she text her mother with those fingers? | 这种短信你说她敢发给她母亲? |
[03:11] | Now,look at this one. | 再看看这条 |
[03:12] | Or this one or this one or this one. | 还有这条 还有这条 |
[03:15] | Okay,okay,okay,buddy,how,how about you do this? | 冷静冷静 要不这样子? |
[03:18] | Go nail that girl,then read your texts. | 先去搞定那妞 然后再看短信 |
[03:20] | I can’t do that,Ted. | 做不到啊 Ted |
[03:22] | I just can’t hook up with a girl if there is a hotter girl out there with whom up can be hooked. | 要是还有更辣的妞在外头 我不能上那妞 |
[03:29] | Isn’t there always a hotter girl? | 那不是总有更辣的妞? |
[03:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:32] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 很棒是吧? |
[03:35] | Go for Barney.Cut to the chase– what’s your cup size? | 我是Barney 废话不说 你多少罩杯? |
[03:37] | Oh,hi,Mom. | 噢 嗨 妈妈 |
[03:41] | There’s always a hotter girl. | 总有更辣的妞 |
[03:42] | Isn’t that the problem in a nutshell? | 一言以蔽之 问题就是 |
[03:44] | There’s too many options– you got Internet dating,you got bars… | 选择太多 网络约会 酒吧… |
[03:48] | Holding up your phone number on national TV. | 在电视上公布自己号码 |
[03:51] | I never had that problem. | 我就没这烦恼 |
[03:54] | When I was 18,I had an arranged marriage,and I love my wife more and more every day. | 我18岁就被包办婚姻 现在越来越爱老婆 |
[04:02] | It is true. | 是真的 |
[04:03] | It’s,it’s very rare that two people just meet and fall madly in love,like Robin and Don. | 两人一见钟情 然后两情相悦是很难的 像Robin和Don |
[04:08] | Oh,we-we’re not even,like,going out for dinner. | 我们又不是说出去吃顿饭什么的 |
[04:10] | We’re just hanging out at his place. | 只不过是在他家待一会而已 |
[04:12] | No,it’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[04:14] | It’s just us and a bunch of other people. | 有其他人在呢 |
[04:18] | Wait,Robin,what exactly did Don say when he asked you out? | 等等 Robin Don是怎么约你的? |
[04:22] | I’m having some friends over at my place for a little party. | 我叫了些朋友在家里开派对 |
[04:24] | You should come by if you want. | 要来不? |
[04:27] | Uh… Okay. | 额… 好吧 |
[04:32] | Robin,Don didn’t ask you out. | Robin Don没有约你 |
[04:35] | Uh,of course he asked me out. | 他当然在约我 |
[04:37] | Uh,no,he didn’t. | 没有 |
[04:39] | Yes,he did. | 有 |
[04:40] | He did. | 他有约我 |
[04:42] | He did– he did! | 真的 真的! |
[04:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | Well,dog my cats. | 我知道了 |
[04:46] | I think I know what’s going on here. | 我懂这是怎么回事了 |
[04:48] | Robin,did you want Don to ask you out? | Robin 你内心希望Don约你? |
[04:51] | What?! | 什么?! |
[04:53] | No,I hate Don. | 我讨厌Don |
[04:55] | I-I can’t stop thinking about how much I hate him. | 我都不知道有多讨厌他 |
[04:57] | It’s like,it’s like all the time. | 简直无时无刻都在讨厌他 |
[04:59] | I just want to attack him and rip his stupid clothes off | 我只想抽打他 撕裂他的衣服 |
[05:02] | and just spank him with his little paddle until his bum’s all red. | 把他屁股扇到通红为止 (傲娇女说出心声了!) |
[05:06] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[05:10] | See? | 看到了吧? |
[05:11] | That right there is what free will gets you– constant,ego-shattering uncertainty. | 那就是单身的缺点 不断摧残自己的危机感 |
[05:16] | I’m done with that. | 我不要再这样 |
[05:17] | I want what Ranjit has. | 我要像Ranjit那样 |
[05:19] | I’ve spent my entire adult life looking for the perfect woman, | 成年之后我一直在找完美的一半 |
[05:22] | and I’m spending Valentine’s Day scrubbing the toilet. | 却沦落到要在情人节刷厕所 |
[05:25] | I need someone else to find me that woman. | 我需要人帮我找到另一半 |
[05:29] | Marshall,Lily,arranged marriage me. | Marshall Lily帮我安排相亲 |
[05:34] | Or this one or this one or this one. | 看看这条 还有这条 |
[05:43] | You want us to arrange your marriage? | 你想我们帮你安排相亲? |
[05:45] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[05:47] | Look,there’s two sides to dating,right? | 约会有两个阵营是不? |
[05:48] | Picking and getting picked. | 选择方和被选择方 |
[05:50] | Getting picked I’m good at. | 被人选择我擅长 |
[05:52] | Ladies love Teddy West Side. | 西部Teddy 女生最爱 |
[05:56] | You’re waiting for me to comment on your self-assigned nickname. | 你在等我评论你的自称? |
[06:01] | All right,well,here’s my comment. | 我的评论是 |
[06:03] | – I love it. – Really? | – 我喜欢 – 真的? |
[06:04] | Teddy West Side,continue. | 西部Teddy 继续 |
[06:06] | It’s the picking I suck at. | 我只是不擅长选择 |
[06:08] | I pick the wrong girls,but you guys– you’re the best pickers I know. | 我老是选错人 不过你们的选择却很好 |
[06:11] | You picked each other. | 你们选择了对方 |
[06:12] | Aw– well,with a slight assist from the Wesleyan Housing Department. | 韦斯利大学的宿舍安排也有功劳啦 |
[06:15] | And a healthy splash of Drakkar Noir. | 还有古龙水的帮助 |
[06:19] | Get out there,find me a girl. | 给我找个妞 |
[06:20] | We’ll double-date on Valentine’s Day. | 情人节我们四人约会 |
[06:22] | If I like her,I will marry her… if she’s cool with it, | 如果我喜欢 我就娶她… 前提是她答应 |
[06:26] | and she will be… ’cause I’ll wear my nice blazer. | 而她肯定会答应… 我要穿最好的外衣 |
[06:29] | I love that blazer almost as much as Robin loves Don. | 那件外衣我喜欢 就跟Robin喜欢Don一样 |
[06:34] | I do not love Don. | 我不喜欢Don |
[06:36] | Robin,neurologically speaking, | Robin 神经学来说 |
[06:38] | the part of the human brain that makes you hate people is located right | 制造仇恨激素的脑部区域正正在 |
[06:41] | next to the part of the brain that makes you want to jump people’s bones. | 制造性欲激素的脑部区域旁边 |
[06:43] | The two responses are so similar,it’s hard to tell them apart. | 这两种反应太类似 很难区分 |
[06:47] | You know what it’s like? | 就像那什么一样 |
[06:48] | Wait.I have to get a book.Give me 30 seconds! | 等我去拿那本书 给我30秒! |
[06:51] | Okay,this is fun. | 很有趣的哦 |
[06:51] | **** | 22分钟之后 |
[06:53] | Look at this picture. | 看这幅图 |
[06:54] | It’s a rabbit. | 这是只兔子 |
[06:55] | You can look at it for hours and be absolutely sure it’s a rabbit, | 再怎么看 都是只兔子 |
[07:00] | but then one day you look at it and you realize– wait a second– it’s a duck. | 直到一天你会发现 等等 这是鸭子 |
[07:07] | It’s a rabbit,it’s a duck. | 兔子 鸭子 |
[07:08] | Rabbit,duck,rabbit,duck. | 兔子 鸭子 兔子 鸭子 |
[07:10] | Isn’t this fun? | 有趣吧? |
[07:11] | It sure was. | 真的很有趣 (表情出卖了你们) |
[07:13] | Well,relationships are like that. | 男女关系就像这样 |
[07:15] | I mean,look,when you first met Don,you hated him. | 刚开始见到Don 你讨厌他 |
[07:17] | You thought,”This guy is a duck,” but one of these days,you’re going to realize, | 会想”这人就是只鸭子” 过些日子 |
[07:21] | “This is actually something that I love. | 你会发现”其实我还挺喜欢的” |
[07:24] | He’s a rabbit. | “他是只兔子” |
[07:25] | ” I think you got it backwards there,buddy. | 搞反了你 |
[07:27] | The duck is the thing you love,the rabbit is the thing you hate. | 鸭子代表你喜欢的 兔子代表你讨厌的 |
[07:32] | What? | 什么? |
[07:33] | Yeah,I gotta agree; ducks up,rabbits down. | 没错 我附议 鸭子好 兔子坏 |
[07:35] | Definitely.Ducks are better than rabbits. | 确实 鸭子是比兔子好 |
[07:38] | Ducks are… Ducks are. | 鸭子… 鸭子 |
[07:40] | Rabbits are adorable! | 兔子很可爱! |
[07:41] | Ducks are,like… Have you ever been in a fight with a duck? | 鸭子就… 你们有和鸭子打过没? |
[07:44] | I mean,ducks are jerks! | 鸭子都很混蛋! |
[07:46] | This led to one of the most intense arguments our group has ever had. | 就此引发了我们间最严重的争吵 |
[07:51] | Duck is delicious! | 鸭肉很好吃! |
[07:52] | Rabbit is all gamey! | 兔肉骚味重! |
[07:54] | We’re not talking about flavor,Ted! | 又不是在讨论口味 Ted! |
[07:55] | Flavor counts! | 口味也算的! |
[07:58] | Who carries around a duck’s foot for good luck?! | 兔子腿代表幸运 |
[08:01] | Anyone?! | 鸭腿呢?! |
[08:03] | You wrap yourself in a comforter stuffed with rabbit hair! | 你觉得兔毛衣服舒服! |
[08:05] | I’ll wrap myself in one stuffed with duck feathers! | 我就觉得鸭绒衣服更舒服! |
[08:09] | Who’s cozier? | 你说哪个舒服? |
[08:11] | No,no,no,no,but who’s cozier?! | 别转移话题 哪个更舒服?! |
[08:15] | Hold on!I have to get another book! | 等等! 我再拿本书下来! |
[08:18] | !@#$%… | !@#$%… |
[08:26] | Then why don’t we take a rabbit,a duck,stick ’em in a cardboard box, | 要不然咱们把鸭子和兔子放在纸箱里 |
[08:29] | and let them fight it out?! | 看谁打赢?! |
[08:30] | Because it’s illegal,Ted! | 要不是犯法我同意! Ted |
[08:32] | Only if we bet on it,Marshall! | 不设赌局的不违法! Marshall |
[08:36] | Fine! | 好! |
[08:38] | I concede! | 我承认! |
[08:40] | You win! | 你们赢了! |
[08:42] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[08:44] | You have to say it. | 给我说出来 |
[08:47] | Ducks good… rabbits are bad. | 鸭子好… 兔子坏 |
[08:53] | Yes! | 耶丝! |
[08:57] | Thank you.And Don is– and always will be– a rabbit. | Don就是只也永远都是兔子 |
[09:01] | Oh,I wouldn’t be so sure about that,Robin. | 这可不一定哦 Robin |
[09:03] | Think about it.Don? | 仔细想想 Don? |
[09:05] | Donald? | Donald? |
[09:07] | Donald… Duck? | Donald… Duck(唐老鸭)? |
[09:10] | And what,I wonder,does Donald Duck never wear? | 你想想唐老鸭不穿什么? |
[09:16] | – Pants. – Pants. | – 裤子 – 裤子 |
[09:19] | Don’s a duck. | Don是鸭子 |
[09:23] | Permission to say “lawyered”? | 能说”定案”了吗? |
[09:24] | – I’ll allow it. – Lawyered. | – 说吧 – 定案 |
[09:27] | Yes,kids,sometimes there’s a fine line between love and hate. | 没错 孩子们 有时爱恨只在一线间 |
[09:30] | Case in point: There is no place I would rather be… | 这就是活生生的例子 此时此刻… |
[09:35] | and no one I’d rather be with. | 我只想与你相伴 |
[09:41] | I should get that. | 我接个电话 |
[09:46] | Go for Barney. | 我是Barney |
[09:47] | Look,I’m sort of in the middle of someone– something right now, | 这样 现在我有人要搞 有事要搞 |
[09:50] | and I… You’re a hot lady bullfighter? | 我… 你个性感女斗牛士? |
[09:55] | You gotta go. | 你得走了 |
[09:57] | – MacLaren’s Pub. – MacLaren’s Pub. | – MacLaren酒吧 – MacLaren酒吧 |
[10:03] | Well,hello… | 你好… |
[10:06] | There is no place I would rather be and no one I would rather be… | 此时此地 我只想和你… |
[10:14] | Would you excuse me for one moment? | 等我一下好吗? |
[10:17] | Go for Barney. | 我是Barney |
[10:18] | Look,I… You’re a gold medalist Japanese figure skater? | 不好意思 我… 你是日本花样滑冰金牌选手? |
[10:22] | Adios,muchacha! | 拜拜 小妞! |
[10:24] | – MacLaren’s Pub! – MacLaren’s Pub. | – MacLaren酒吧! – MacLaren酒吧 |
[10:28] | Well,hello… No place I’d rather be,no one I’d rather… Oh,for Pete’s sake! | 你好… 此时此地 我只想和你… 我的老天爷哪! |
[10:34] | You’re a hot chick? | 你是个性感小妞? |
[10:36] | Sayonara! | 沙扬娜拉! |
[10:38] | – MacLaren’s Pub! – MacLaren’s Pub! | – MacLaren酒吧! – MacLaren酒吧! |
[10:41] | Well,hello… | 你好… |
[10:44] | I realize that you’re very busy,so I’ll just get straight to the point. | 我知道你很忙 所以就开门见山吧 |
[10:50] | Shakah! | 额滴神! |
[11:01] | And that’s my bad leg. | 这就是我的美腿 |
[11:03] | Very bad. | 美到你心醉 |
[11:09] | Are you okay? | 有什么不对劲吗? |
[11:10] | Yeah,of course.Why,uh… Why wouldn’t I be? | 没事 为什么… 为什么我会不对劲呢? |
[11:16] | Go for Barney. | 我是Barney |
[11:18] | Barney had been sure that phone was something he loved, | 之前Barney很确信他会爱上这手机 |
[11:20] | but now,he realized it wasn’t that at all. | 但现在 他意识到未必如此 |
[11:23] | It was something else entirely. | 它成了另一样截然不同的东西 |
[11:36] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[11:38] | Ah,now this feels right. | 现在应该没事了 |
[11:40] | There is no place I would rather be. | 此时此地 |
[11:43] | And no one I would rather be… | 我只想和你… |
[11:49] | Uh,what’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[11:51] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[11:53] | Hear what? | 听到什么? |
[12:11] | – MacLaren’s Pub! – MacLaren’s Pub! | – MacLaren酒吧 – MacLaren酒吧 |
[12:27] | Go for Barney. | 我是Barney |
[12:30] | D cups?Really? | D杯罩? 真的? |
[12:33] | And then Valentine’s Day arrived– the deadline for Marshall and Lily to find me a wife. | 情人节紧接着来临 也就是 Marshall和Lily帮我做媒的最后期限 |
[12:38] | An important job they had,well,forgotten to do. | 显然 他们把这个重要事件 忘得一干二净 |
[12:41] | Aren’t we supposed to go on a double date with Ted. | 咱们今天是不是 要和Ted一起双对约会? |
[12:43] | Ted?No.He’s not seeing anyone. | Ted? 没吧 他又没女朋友 |
[12:45] | Remember he asked us to find a… | 还记得他委托我们… |
[12:48] | Oh,no. | 不会吧 |
[12:53] | Wanto get married? | 想结婚吗? |
[12:54] | I don’t know what nd of architect! | 我也不知道他是哪方面的建筑师! |
[12:56] | Houses,buildings,that kind of crap. | 反正就是房子啊 建筑啊之类的 |
[12:59] | Want to marry my friend Ted? | 想和我朋友Ted结婚吗? |
[13:04] | What,you ca be choosy? | 什么 你很挑剔? |
[13:05] | You’re in a bar on Valentine’s Day,huh? | 你不都选择在酒吧度过情人节乐吗? |
[13:08] | Hey,just real quick… Aah! | 只想问一句… 啊! |
[13:12] | You want to marry my friend Ted? | 想和我朋友Ted结婚吗? |
[13:16] | Man,Ted’s right. | Ted没搞错 |
[13:17] | It’s tough out there. | 找对象确实很难 |
[13:19] | This is stupid. | 这样做真傻 |
[13:20] | Yoknow what?We forgot about this. | 还是把这事给忘了吧 |
[13:21] | I’m sure Ted did,also. | 我敢肯定Ted也忘了 |
[13:23] | Here comes the groom In his favori blazer Gonna meet my wife and I…Blazer,Tazer. | 我就是新郎 穿上我最爱的外套 即将见到我的爱妻 我…Blazer…Tazer |
[13:31] | Gazer,Ta… Bazer? | Gazer Ta… Bazer? (押韵词很难找啊) |
[13:33] | – Hey,Ted? – Yeah? | – 喂 Ted? – 什么? |
[13:35] | Before you go meet your future wife,come to Don’s party with me, | 和未来的妻子见面之前 先同我去参加Don的派对怎样? |
[13:41] | That’s what you’re wearing? | 你就穿这套行头? |
[13:42] | Yeah.Why? | 恩 有什么不对吗? |
[13:44] | He’s a duck. | 他是鸭子 |
[13:45] | That dude be straight duckin’. | 那鸭子一定爽死了 |
[13:48] | And I think that I’ll amaze her. | 我觉得我肯定会把她征服的 |
[13:51] | Nailed it! | 必胜! |
[13:53] | So we went to Don’s party. | 于是我们就去了Don的派对 |
[13:55] | Look,Robin,I don’t want to crowd you on your little date here, | 听着 Robin 我不想搅和你的约会 |
[13:57] | so if things start to get hot and heavy with you and Don… | 如果你和Ron开始来电的话… |
[13:59] | They’re not gonna get hot an. | 我们不会来电的 |
[14:00] | I’m just saying,if they do,I’ll just say,”Well,I got a dinner rez,” and tn… Wait. | 只是个假设 要是真这样 我就说 “我还有约” 然后闪人 |
[14:06] | This is the best part.I’ve been working on this for a whe. | 这句话可是精华咯 我可是屡试不爽啊 (又提了一次鸭子) |
[14:08] | I’ll duck out. | 然后我就逃掉 |
[14:11] | Okay,it’s not gonna happen. | 这都是不可能发生的 |
[14:13] | But,yeah,do that. | 但是 就这么办吧 |
[14:18] | Hello,Robin. | 你好 Robin |
[14:21] | Well,I got a dinner rez. | 我还有约 |
[14:26] | Oh,God,Don,what the hell are yodoing?! | 天哪 Don 你在干什么?! |
[14:29] | I don’t know.It’s something called The Naked Man. | 我不知道 这招叫做”裸男诱惑” |
[14:31] | I read about it on some guy’s og. | 我是从别人的博客上看来的 |
[14:33] | My God,I’m so stupid. | 天啊 我真傻 |
[14:35] | Why did I ever think it would work on someone like you? | 我怎么会想到用这招 吸引想你这样的姑娘呢? |
[14:37] | Yeah,’cause I would never… Could,like… standards,so,you know. | 是啊 我永远都不是那种… 比如说…典型的那类 |
[14:42] | I-I thought this was a party. | 我…我还以为这是个派对 |
[14:44] | I only said that to get you to come over here. | 我原来只是邀请了你 |
[14:46] | I didn’t think you’d bring a date. | 没想到你把男友也带来了 |
[14:48] | Ted’s not my date.He’s a friend. | Ted不是我男友 他是个朋友 |
[14:50] | Oh,God.You probably think I’m some kind of playboy now,right? | 天哪 你现在一定觉得 我是个花花公子 是吧? |
[14:57] | You could say that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[14:59] | So he’s a rabbit. | 那么说来 他是兔子 |
[15:01] | least you know for sure. | 至少这点你能确定 |
[15:02] | Ted,this may hurt a little. | Ted 说起来可能有点伤感 |
[15:04] | I’m recycling your old Architecture Weekly Magazines. | 我在处理你过期的建筑周刊杂志 |
[15:08] | – What are you doing? – Cleaning. | – 你想干什么? – 打扫卫生 |
[15:10] | You go on your date. | 你去赴约吧 |
[15:11] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[15:18] | Oh,thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你来了 |
[15:20] | Yeah,I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[15:21] | Um,maybe we should call this whole thing off. | 我们也许应该把这事推一推 |
[15:23] | No!Ted,we got her. | 别! Ted 我们帮你找到了 |
[15:25] | – What? – We got her. | – 什么? – 我们帮你找到了 |
[15:26] | It’s,’s the craziest thing. | 这是我们所干过最疯狂的事 |
[15:27] | We were searching all week,and then,a couple hours ago… | 我们物色了一星期 然后就在几小时之前… |
[15:30] | – Trudy? – Married. | – Trudy? – 已婚 |
[15:33] | – Blah,blah? – Committed. | – 路人乙? – 已订婚 |
[15:34] | – Relationship? – Bellevue. | – 和谁? – Bellevue |
[15:37] | Natalie? | Natalie? |
[15:38] | Ted’s her least favorite person in the world. | Ted是她最不想嫁的男人 |
[15:40] | Well,she’s not getting any younger. | 她年纪也不小了呀 |
[15:44] | Get rid of it! | 把它处理掉! |
[15:45] | What? | 什么? |
[15:46] | This phone is cursed. | 这电话被诅咒了 |
[15:47] | Cursed,I tell you! | 我是说 被诅咒了! |
[15:49] | I try to ignore it,but it just never stops ringing! | 它一直响个不停 想逃都逃不了! |
[15:52] | It’s ruining my life! | 我快被他毁了! |
[15:54] | I should get that. | 还是我来接吧 |
[15:56] | No,plea.Please!Please,Marshall,let me answer it. | 不 拜托 拜托! 拜托 Marshall 让我来接吧 |
[15:58] | It could be an emergency. | 可能是紧急事件 |
[15:59] | She coulbe trapped in a giant bra! | 她可能被困在一个巨大的胸罩中! |
[16:02] | Barney,Barney… let it go… to voice mail. | Barney Barney… 就让她…语音留言吧 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:14] | We have to find Ted a wife. | 我们要给Ted找个老婆 |
[16:15] | We’re being tochoosy. | 我们太挑剔了 |
[16:16] | It almost doesn’t matter who it is at this point. | 对现在来讲 对象是谁已经无所谓啦 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 说的对 |
[16:23] | – It’s a phone girl? – I know.I know,but no. | – 是个电话上认识的女生? – 我知道 我知道 但是你听好了 |
[16:25] | Then we met her,and Ted,she’s a world-class violinist, | 我们随后与她见面了 Ted 她是位世界级的小提琴演奏家 |
[16:28] | she’s a gourmet cook,and… she can quote every line from Caddyshack. | 她厨艺超赞… 还能引用《小小球童》中的每句台词 |
[16:37] | Hello,Ted. | 你好 Ted |
[16:39] | And what brings you to this nape of the woods? | 是什么把你带到这片丛林? |
[16:42] | Neck of the wape? | 来到这里? |
[16:43] | Why are you re? | 你为何来此? (都是小小球童的台词) |
[16:47] | So we alhad dinner. | 然后我们共进晚餐 |
[16:48] | And kids,Marshall and Lily’ hard work had paid off,because that girl was terrific. | 孩子们 Marshall和Lily的努力有了回报 那个美眉真是棒极了 |
[16:53] | In fact… Oh,but Natalia,tell Ted the problem. | 事实上… 但是 Natalia 把你的难题告诉他 |
[16:57] | Yeah,yeah,tell him,tell him! | 对 跟他说 跟他说说! |
[17:00] | Well,unfortunately,I’m going to have to leave the country soon | 很不幸的是 我不久就要离开这国家了 |
[17:03] | because my visa is about to expire. | 我的护照快过期了 |
[17:06] | She needs to get married! | 她得马上结婚! |
[17:08] | Federal law expressly dictates that a foreign national | 联邦法律明确规定 如果没有工作签证 |
[17:11] | can’t maintain residency for longer tn six months without a work visa,so… | 外籍人士不能 在国内居住超过6个月 |
[17:15] | – But when it came down to it… – And you,sir? | – 然后这一幕出现了… – 你呢 先生? |
[17:18] | The rabbit or the duck? | 兔子还是鸭子? |
[17:19] | What? | 什么? |
[17:20] | It’s a prix-fixe menu for Valentine’s Day,and we’re already out of steak,fish and chicken. | 这是情人节的特别菜单 我们的牛排 鱼和鸡肉已经卖完了 |
[17:25] | So,rabbit or duck? | 那么您要鸭子还是兔子? |
[17:32] | Rabbit.Sorry,guys.I got to go. | 兔子 对不起 伙计们 我失陪了 |
[17:36] | Why would Ted order rabbit if he was just gonna run out? | 如果Ted想走 为啥还点兔肉? |
[17:39] | I need it back!Where’s the phone? | 我想要回来! 我的手机呢? |
[17:41] | Well,hello. | 你好 |
[17:43] | Oh,I met you already. | 我已经见过你了 |
[17:45] | Where’s the phone?! | 我的手机呢?! |
[17:46] | It’s hidden. | 藏起来了 |
[17:48] | Where?! | 藏在哪?! |
[17:49] | Where had Aunt Lily hiddenhe phone? | Lily阿姨把手机藏哪了? |
[17:50] | Well,to answer that,we have to back up a little bit. | 想知道答案 我们还得往前回顾下 |
[17:53] | You go on your date. | 你去约会吧 |
[17:55] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[18:07] | It’s Barney’s phone. | 那是Barney的手机 |
[18:08] | I wonder how it got in there. | 不知道怎么跑到这了 |
[18:11] | Ted? | Ted? |
[18:13] | Come o Big date. | 快点 你有重大约会 |
[18:16] | Ah,what’s the harm? | 反正又没坏处? |
[18:18] | Hello? | 喂? |
[18:19] | And just like that,I was hooked. | 于是 我就被钓上了 |
[18:22] | Terrific.I will see you there. | 太好了 到时候我们那里见 |
[18:23] | And I’ll be the guy in the awesome blazer. | 穿很帅外套的帅哥就是我 |
[18:26] | Oh,I think you’ll know the blazer when you see it. | 等你看到那件外套 你就知道怎么回事了 |
[18:29] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[18:31] | Oh,thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[18:32] | So… rabbit or duck? | 要兔子还是鸭子? |
[18:41] | Rabbit.Sorry,guys.I gotta go. | 兔子 抱歉各位 我失陪了 |
[18:45] | Well,hello. | 你好 |
[18:48] | Sorry,babe. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[18:49] | I gotta take this. | 我得接下这电话 |
[18:51] | Barn’s phone.Teddy West Side speaking. | Barney的电话 我是西部Teddy |
[18:53] | It’s my phone!I am taking it back! | 这电话是我的! 我想要回来! |
[18:55] | And I’m taking your cool nickname,too! | 还有你酷酷的昵称! |
[18:57] | Barney West Side speaking. | 我是西部Barney |
[18:58] | No!I love it so much! | 不! 我爱死它了! |
[18:59] | It just keeps ringing and ringing and ringing. | 它一直响个不行 |
[19:01] | – Hey,baby. – Give it to me. | – 喂 宝贝 – 给我 |
[19:03] | It’s mine now. | 现在是我的了 |
[19:04] | It’s not your– Lily. | 不是你的…Lily |
[19:06] | No! | 不要! |
[19:13] | Being single sucks. | 单身的感觉真差劲 |
[19:14] | It turns you into a crazy person. | 单身会把人逼疯的 |
[19:16] | I know. | 是啊 |
[19:17] | So much running around and freaking out,and for what? | 跑来跑去 疯疯癫癫的 到底是为了什么? |
[19:21] | It’s all so you can find someone you can sit on a couch and put off cleaning the bathroom with. | 为的就是能找人坐在沙发上 然后把清理浴室的事放在一边 |
[19:27] | Well,the joke’s on the rest of the world,because we can do that on our own. | 这笑话估计是在火星上说的 地球上一个人也能那么做 |
[19:31] | – Exactly. – Exactly. | – 的确 – 的确 |
[19:44] | – Robin,I-I have to apologize…- Just save it. | – Robin 我要向你道歉 – 省省吧 |
[19:46] | Let’s just do the news. | 我们还是播新闻吧 |
[19:50] | No,listen. | 不 听着 |
[19:51] | After you left the other night,I was embarrassed. | 你离开的那晚 我感到很尴尬 |
[19:54] | Not because I was naked.I’m actually pretty ok with my body. | 不是因为我的裸体 我对自己的身体感觉很好 |
[19:57] | Clearly. | 显然的 |
[20:00] | I got married in college. | 我大学时就结婚了 |
[20:03] | I just got divorce three months ago. | 3个月之前刚离婚 |
[20:04] | I have no idea how to be single. | 我不会过单身生活 |
[20:07] | But that’s not why I was embarrassed. | 但这些都不是让我尴尬的原因 |
[20:09] | I was embarrassed about my behavior right here at Channel… | 我此时此刻 我感到尴尬的原因 我在第…套节目 |
[20:13] | Um… It starts with a one. | 反正是从一套数起来的 |
[20:16] | – I know that much. – Uh… Twelve. | – 我知道 – 是第12套 |
[20:17] | 12! | 12! |
[20:19] | I mean,just look at your mug. | 我是说 看看你的杯子 |
[20:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | Well,no.You look at this mug. | 不 看着这个杯子 |
[20:24] | You are a tremendous news anchor. | 你是个出色的新闻主播 |
[20:26] | And you deserve a co-anchor who givea crap. | 你理应有个善于吐槽的搭档 |
[20:29] | And from here on o,that’s gonna be me. | 从现在开始 我就是那个搭档 |
[20:33] | Well,I’ll believe that when I see it. | 我更相信实际行动 |
[20:35] | Well,you’ll see it right now. | 你马上就会看到的 |
[20:38] | I’ll go get you some coffee. | 我去给你拿些咖啡 |
[20:42] | Don… You’re wearing pants. | Don… 你穿上裤子了 |
[20:46] | Well,look at that. | 看哪 |
[20:52] | Ah,duck. | 鸭子了 |