时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kids, when your Uncle Marshall finally quit | 孩子们 当马修叔叔为了追求更美好的人生 |
[00:03] | Goliath National Bank to do something better with his life, | 最终把国家巨人银行的工作辞掉时 |
[00:06] | he left on great terms with his boss. | 一同辞掉的 还有他跟老板的好交情 |
[00:08] | Good luck, Marshall. | 祝你好运 马修 |
[00:09] | And promise you’ll list me as a reference. | 一定要说我是你的推荐人哦 |
[00:15] | Which made Marshall’s big interview | 这让马修与一家 |
[00:16] | with a respected environmental organization | 备受敬重的环保机构的重大面试 |
[00:18] | all the more confusing. | 更加一团糟 |
[00:19] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[00:20] | I don’t think you’re the kind of person we’re looking for. | 你不适合在我们这儿工作 |
[00:22] | I just got off the phone with | 我刚和国家巨人银行的 |
[00:24] | Arthur Hobbs over at GNB. | 亚瑟·赫伯斯通完电话 |
[00:25] | Oh, yeah, I worked with Marshall Eriksen… | 对 我是和马修·艾里克森共事过 |
[00:28] | at least I did when he actually showed up. | 起码在他真正来上班的日子是 |
[00:30] | Marshall! Hey, it’s, uh, it’s 2:30. | 马修 现在都2点半了 |
[00:34] | If it’s no big deal, we’d sure love it | 如果你不介意的话 我们很乐意 |
[00:36] | if you’d try to get here at least before lunch. | 看到你在午饭前到达公司 |
[00:38] | Yeah? And I’d sure love to give a rat’s ass. | 是吗 我肯定会虚心接受你的建议 |
[00:45] | Oh! Mr. Eriksen… | 埃里克森先生 |
[00:47] | You’re not wearing any pants. | 你居然没穿裤子 |
[00:50] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[00:56] | But Marshall, wh… What about the environment? | 马修 你把环保放哪里 |
[00:58] | Screw the environment! | 去他妈的环保 |
[01:01] | “Screw the environment”?! | “去他妈的环保” |
[01:02] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[01:04] | We fired him when we caught him | 我们之所以解雇他是因为 |
[01:06] | clubbing a seal in his office | 发现他在办公室里用一个可爱的海豹 |
[01:08] | with an even cuter seal. | 去打另一只不太可爱的海豹 |
[01:10] | The guy’s a maniac. | 那家伙就是个疯子 |
[01:12] | He’s just an awful, flatulent racist. | 他是一个可怕而自负的种族歧视者 |
[01:16] | Sir, none of that is… | 先生 没有一句话是 |
[01:17] | Sorry. Interview over. | 抱歉 面试到此结束 |
[01:23] | And so Marshall stormed over to GNB, | 于是马修带着一肚子火杀到巨人银行时 |
[01:26] | where he ran into Zoey. | 撞见了苏伊 |
[01:27] | If you want to get back at those jerks, | 如果你想报复那群混蛋 |
[01:29] | I have a proposition for you. | 我这有个职位适合你 |
[01:32] | Invitations for the demolition of The Arcadian. | 阿卡迪亚爆破仪式的邀请函 |
[01:36] | As head of the project, | 作为该项目的负责人 |
[01:37] | I get to decide how we knock it down. | 我得决定怎么把它炸倒 |
[01:38] | I’m torn between training an actual coyote | 我在犹豫是教一只真狼 |
[01:41] | to use an ACME dynamite plunger, | 使用”无所不产”公司的柱塞炸药箱呢 |
[01:43] | or hooking up a fuse to Eddie Van Halen’s guitar | 还是在艾迪·范·海伦的吉他上拴雷管呢 |
[01:46] | that goes off the second he hits the last note | 当他弹完《火辣教师》的最后一个音符时 |
[01:49] | to “Hot For Teacher.” | 雷管就爆炸 |
[01:54] | Barney! Barney! Bar… | 巴尼 巴尼 巴尼 |
[01:57] | No, no. I’m going to go coyote. | 算了 我还是用狼的方案 |
[01:59] | Wait. While no one wants to see | 等等 虽然没有人比我更想 |
[02:01] | a, uh, coyote wearing a little hard hat more than me, | 看到一只戴着安全帽的狼 |
[02:05] | remember:Zoey’s protest | 但是别忘了 苏伊的抗议 |
[02:06] | could still shut your whole project down. | 还是能阻止你实施你的计划 |
[02:09] | Oh, come on. Zoey’s not shutting anything down, | 拜托 苏伊阻止不了任何事 |
[02:10] | standing out there with her stupid megaphone, screaming in the wind; | 拿着个傻不拉唧的扩音器 站在风中瞎吼 |
[02:13] | butt cheeks trembling with fury; | 猴屁股一样的脸颊 因为愤怒而颤抖 |
[02:15] | her perky breasts heaving; | 趾高气昂的大胸高高隆起 |
[02:18] | her self-righteous nipples… | 那自以为是的正义激凸 |
[02:21] | Dude, that’s my girlfriend. | 哥儿们 你说的可是我的女朋友 |
[02:22] | Point is, | 重点就是 |
[02:23] | we are taking her and The Arcadian down. | 我们要把她和阿卡迪亚一起拿下 |
[02:26] | Am I right, Teddy Westside? | 我说的没错吧 西部泰迪 |
[02:28] | You know it. Ha-ha! | 说得对 |
[02:30] | Okay. See, that’s so weird to me. | 够了 这对我来说太奇怪了 |
[02:31] | One second you’re defending Zoey, | 前一秒你还在为苏伊辩护 |
[02:34] | and the next, you’re talking about her going down. | 下一秒 你又说要把她击败 |
[02:36] | Glad to know she’s also mouthy in a good way. | 真高兴她还会在好的方面用她的嘴叫嚣 |
[02:38] | What up? | 说得对吧 |
[02:40] | Dude, that’s his girlfriend. | 姐儿们 那可是他的女朋友 |
[02:43] | Isn’t it tough dating the woman | 和一个阻止你建大楼的女人约会 |
[02:45] | that’s trying to prevent your building from being built? | 难道不是一件很纠结的事吗 |
[02:48] | At first, yes, but we figured out | 一开始是很纠结 但后来 |
[02:49] | a great way to deal with it: | 我们找到一个很好的解决方法 |
[02:51] | we never talk about it. | 就是从不谈论这事 |
[02:52] | And since then, we’ve really been | 从那以后 我们都很享受 |
[02:54] | enjoying each other’s company. | 有彼此陪伴的时光 |
[02:55] | So, every time The Arcadian comes up, | 所以 每次提及到阿卡迪亚的时候 |
[02:57] | you guys just awkwardly change the subject? | 你们俩就尴尬的转移话题 |
[02:59] | Yeah, but you’d be surprised. | 没错 你可能会感到惊讶 |
[03:01] | It doesn’t even come up that often. | 这事很少被提及 |
[03:03] | – Hey, guys. – Hey! | -你们好 -你好 |
[03:04] | Meet the new lawyer I hired to help save The Arcadian. | 见见我为阿卡迪亚新聘请的律师吧 |
[03:12] | So Oprah’s retiring. Oof! | 听说欧普拉要退休了 |
[03:14] | What’s that world gonna be like? | 没有她这个世界会变成什么样 |
[03:31] | Wait, Marshall’s helping you save The Arcadian, now? | 等等 马修现在加入你拯救阿卡迪亚的行动了 |
[03:34] | Yeah. Having a former GNB employee | 没错 巨人银行的前任职员 |
[03:36] | on our side is huge for us. | 能加入我们 意义非凡 |
[03:38] | GNB is going down. | 巨人银行要被打败了 |
[03:40] | Yeah, totally. | 没错 绝对的 |
[03:42] | So, they found water on Mars. What? | 听说火星上发现水了 怎么了 |
[03:46] | Listen, um, I hate to go up | 听着 我也不喜欢跟 |
[03:49] | against my two best friends, but… | 我最好的两个朋友对着干 但 |
[03:50] | I really, I really need this right now. | 我现在真的非常非常需要这个工作 |
[03:52] | I mean, we’re, we’re cool, right? | 我们之间没问题 对吧 |
[03:53] | Not only do you quit the job I stuck my neck out to get yo | 除非你辞职的时候 哥没有不顾一切地留你 |
[03:57] | now you sabotage the project I’m in charge of? | 而你现在居然要来破坏哥负责的项目 |
[04:00] | Is this because I brushed Lily’s boob | 这是因为几天前我用手肘 |
[04:02] | with my elbow, the other day? | 蹭了莉莉的咪咪一下吗 |
[04:03] | – That was on purpose! – What now? | -你居然是故意的 -现在是怎样 |
[04:05] | – I mean this is really like… – Barney, please… | -我是说这也太 -巴尼 求你了 |
[04:07] | And thus began an all-out war between Barney and Marshall… | 于是大战打响 巴尼和马修都竭尽全力应战 |
[04:10] | Delivery from Mr. Stinson. | 这是斯丁森先生送来的 |
[04:12] | Barney sent us pictures of himself. | 巴尼给我们送来一张他照片 |
[04:14] | Oh, God. What’s he doing to that megaphone?! | 天啊 他把那个喇叭怎么了 |
[04:29] | Later, back at the bar… | 晚些时候 在酒吧里 |
[04:30] | another war was just beginning. | 另一场战争悄然上演 |
[04:35] | Babe, can I get you a drink? | 亲爱的 你要喝点什么 |
[04:37] | No, I’m still not… | 不用了 我还没准备好 |
[04:39] | ready to put my mouth on anything yet. | 放心地把我的嘴巴放在任何东西上 |
[04:41] | I know. | 我懂 |
[04:44] | You know what? Screw this. | 告诉你们 去他妈的友情 |
[04:46] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[04:56] | Can you believe this one? | 真不敢相信那女人 |
[04:58] | Wants our booth. | 想占我们的卡座 |
[04:59] | Keeps giving us the walk-by. | 就一直在我们旁边走来走去 |
[05:01] | That bitch is not giving us the walk-by. | 那个贱人才不是故意在我们这走来走去 |
[05:04] | The walk-by with the stink eye. | 她边走来走去还加上厌恶的眼神 |
[05:05] | A stink-eye-walk-by?! | 厌恶的眼神走来走去 |
[05:07] | Aw, hell no! | 不是吧 |
[05:09] | I hope this drink isn’t teething, | 我希望这杯酒不是太难喝 |
[05:11] | ’cause it’s about to get nursed. | 因为姐姐现在要慢慢品尝它 |
[05:16] | Barney! Your wife just called from the hospital! | 巴尼 你太太刚从医院来电 |
[05:17] | It’s a boy! | 是个男孩 |
[05:21] | – No. – I’ was… I was… | -不 -我刚…我刚… |
[05:24] | This went on for days. | 这场无硝烟的战争持续了数天 |
[05:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[05:28] | You’re about to be the 250th girl that Barney has slept with. | 你即将成为巴尼的第250号炮友 |
[05:31] | Pfff. Try 283. | 瞎说 应该是第283号 |
[05:33] | 250 was months ago. No, no, no. | 250号是好几个月之前的事了 不不不 |
[05:35] | No, I mean, you’re totally 250, baby. | 不 我是说 你绝对是二百五 宝贝 |
[05:38] | No, don’t. | 别这么绝情嘛 |
[05:39] | Oh, bye-bye. | 慢走不送啦 |
[05:45] | Mr. Stinson… | 斯丁森先生 |
[05:47] | I had to rush down as soon as I got your results. | 我一领到你的报告就火速赶来了 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[05:51] | but your crabs have super-herpes. | 你的阴虱里有超级大疱疹 |
[05:59] | Oh, boy. | 有没有搞错 |
[06:01] | Look who’s back. | 看谁又绕回来了 |
[06:02] | Look, Lily, I think this girl wants our seats. | 莉莉 我觉得这个女孩想坐我们的位子 |
[06:05] | Should we leave… or stay here | 我们是不是该走了 还是留在这里 |
[06:07] | Lionel Richie style– “All Night Long”? | 用莱昂纳尔·里奇风格 “泡一整夜” |
[06:12] | Excuse me waitress, I’ll have a mojito! | 服务员 麻烦给我来杯鸡尾酒 |
[06:14] | And you’ll have a no-seat-ho. | 而你只能吃无座果 |
[06:22] | Ah, yes… | 没错 |
[06:24] | the sweet, smoky taste of victory. | 这就是香甜呛人的胜利滋味 |
[06:27] | Are you sure it doesn’t taste like anything else? | 你确定没有其它味道了吗 |
[06:31] | That’s it! | 我受够了 |
[06:32] | Kent! Kent! | 肯特 肯特 |
[06:35] | Oh, God! Ow… | 天啊 |
[06:36] | Why would you do that to your own jacket?! | 你连自己的西服都不放过 |
[06:38] | That’s what you get, you traitor! | 那就是你的下场 你这个叛徒 |
[06:41] | – Oh, really? Really? – Yeah. Really. | -动真格的吗 -没错 半点不假 |
[06:43] | – Really. – That… what… | -那就来真的 -那…什么… |
[06:45] | Okay, enough! You guys are out of here. | 好了 够了 你们给我出去 |
[06:48] | Ejected! | 罚出场咯 |
[06:51] | I meant all of you. | 你们也包括在内 |
[06:53] | You’re all banned from the bar. Out! | 你们以后不能踏进这个酒吧半步 出去 |
[06:56] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[06:58] | Oh… This has nothing to do with us. | 这事可与我们无关 |
[06:59] | You’re totally ridiculous. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[07:05] | Don’t look, baby. | 别看了 亲爱的 |
[07:07] | Just don’t look. Come on. | 别看了 我们走 |
[07:14] | This stupid feud isn’t going to end until Marshall and Barney | 这场愚蠢的你争我斗非得等到 |
[07:16] | finally talk about their feelings, cry, | 马修和巴尼互相交心 痛哭流涕 |
[07:19] | and then hug it out like they do on Oprah. | 就像在奥普拉节目上那样冰释前嫌 |
[07:21] | Man, what are we going to do without her? | 天啊 没了她我们该怎么办 |
[07:28] | Wait, you know what, | 等等 我有办法 |
[07:30] | these guys are not going to get all mushy sober. | 男人们清醒的时候不会多愁善感 |
[07:32] | We need to get these bitches drunk. | 我们得把这些烦人精灌醉 |
[07:33] | Yes, but the right kind of drunk. | 没错 但得恰到好处 |
[07:36] | Uh… we should go with something mellow. | 我们得弄些酒劲小些的 |
[07:39] | Maybe red wine? | 要不来点干红 |
[07:41] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我看不咋地 |
[07:42] | Red wine has kind of an odd effect on Barney. | 干红对巴尼有奇效 |
[07:45] | He reaches a point of sad clarity. | 他会突然阴郁起来 |
[07:48] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八… |
[07:50] | I’m a B-plus. | 我是良好 |
[07:51] | My whole life, I was hoping to be an A, | 我一生都梦想成为优秀 |
[07:53] | and I’m a B-plus. | 而我现在只是良好 |
[07:55] | And I’m okay with that. | 我却听之任之 |
[07:57] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[08:00] | If we want them to open up, | 如果我们想让他们敞开心扉 |
[08:01] | I say we go straight-up gin. | 不如试试不加冰的杜松子酒 |
[08:04] | Oh… last time Marshall got gin-drunk | 上次马修喝杜松子酒喝醉 |
[08:06] | was at that douchey bar Barney likes to go to. | 就在巴尼爱去的那家人渣酒吧 |
[08:09] | Marshall almost got in a fight that night. | 那晚那修差点和人打了起来 |
[08:19] | Look at this meatball. | 瞧瞧那个肌肉男 |
[08:20] | He’s headed right towards me, showing me no respect. | 他正冲我走来 对我不屑一顾 |
[08:24] | Well, if he wants to play chicken, | 如果他想挑衅 |
[08:25] | this rooster ain’t backing down! | 我这位好斗的勇士不会怯步 |
[08:32] | Oh. Mirror. | 原来是面镜子 |
[08:35] | How about martinis? | 马提尼怎么样 |
[08:37] | Absolutely not. | 千万别 |
[08:38] | I’m not going anywhere near you and a martini. | 只要你手握马提尼 我就绝不会靠近半步 |
[08:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:44] | You know what would be stupid? | 你知道怎么样叫蠢吗 |
[08:46] | If we made out. | 如果我们亲热 |
[08:48] | That would be so stupid. | 那才叫蠢 |
[08:51] | Hey, I dare you guys to dare us to make out. | 我敢说你们俩想看我们俩敢不敢亲热 |
[08:56] | Every time. | 屡试不爽 |
[08:57] | I only say that because it would be so stupid if we did. | 我这么说是因为我们真这么做才叫蠢 |
[09:01] | So stupid… | 蠢极了 |
[09:05] | Oh, yeah? Well… what about you and absinthe? | 这算什么 怎么不想想你喝苦艾酒的样子 |
[09:09] | I don’t know. We could have water, soda, purple stuff… | 不清楚 我们可能喝了白水 苏打 果汁 |
[09:12] | We’re a dream a baby’s having. | 我们活在宝宝的梦中 |
[09:15] | We’re a dream a baby’s having. | 我们活在宝宝的梦中 |
[09:18] | I keep telling you, that didn’t happen. | 我告诉你多少遍了 这是幻觉 |
[09:20] | It happened, and it changed me. | 这不是幻觉 它改变了我 |
[09:23] | How about daiquiris? | 代基里酒怎么样 |
[09:24] | Maybe. When Marshall has daiquiris… | 可以试试 有次马修喝了代基里酒 |
[09:27] | he gets really into how beautiful he is. | 他深深被自己的魅力吸引住了 |
[09:31] | Hey. I dare you guys to dare us to make out. | 我敢说你们想看我们敢不敢亲热 |
[09:36] | Hey, Marsh, you know that’s another mirror, right? | 马修 你应该知道这是另一面镜子吧 |
[09:41] | Peppermint schnapps? | 薄荷烈酒呢 |
[09:43] | No. Peppermint schnapps | 不行 薄荷烈酒 |
[09:44] | turns Barney into Richard Dawson. | 会把巴尼变成理查德·道森 |
[09:46] | – Who? – The crazy old host of Family Feud, | -谁 -主持《家庭纷争》的疯老头子 |
[09:48] | who greeted women by kissing them on the mouth. | 他和女人打招呼的方式是亲吻嘴唇 |
[09:51] | Hey there, darling. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[09:54] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[09:57] | Ah, is this your sister? | 这是你姐妹吗 |
[10:00] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[10:04] | Hey, where are our chicken wings? | 我们的鸡翅呢 |
[10:06] | Show me chicken wings! | 来份鸡翅 |
[10:09] | Good order, Ted! Good order! | 这样点单不错 泰德 绝了 |
[10:12] | Okay, I’m gonna go pick up Zoey, then we’re off. | 好了 我该去接苏伊了 然后就走了 |
[10:14] | – See you Sunday. – Oh, wait, Ted. | -周日见 -等等 泰德 |
[10:16] | Do you have a specific reaction to any kind of alcohol? | 你有没有对某种酒有特殊反应 |
[10:20] | Bourbon. | 波本威士忌 |
[10:21] | When I drink bourbon… | 只要一喝波本酒 |
[10:23] | I get weirdly good at beatboxing. | 我的口技就会出奇的好 |
[10:34] | Peace, I’m out. | 结束 闪人 |
[10:36] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[10:38] | Yeah, Ted, I hate to tell you, | 泰德 我很不想告诉你 |
[10:40] | but the bourbon only makes it sound good to you. | 但波本酒只会让你自我感觉良好而已 |
[10:55] | Peace. I’m out. | 结束 闪人 |
[11:01] | You had to take that away from me, didn’t you? | 就连这点幻想你都不留给我 |
[11:06] | Well, enjoy Martha’s Vineyard. | 祝玛莎葡萄园之旅愉快 |
[11:08] | Hopefully by the time you get back, | 希望你回来的时候 |
[11:09] | we’ll be allowed back into MacLaren’s. | 我们能被允许进入麦克劳伦酒吧 |
[11:10] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[11:12] | Barney and Marshall’s feud got us banned from the bar. | 因为巴尼和马修的矛盾 我们被禁止进入酒吧了 |
[11:14] | We lost our booth. | 卡座也被占了 |
[11:17] | Stop. | 伤不起啊 |
[11:18] | Man, how did things get so screwed up? | 事情怎么变得如此糟糕 |
[11:22] | Of course I knew the answer to that. | 我当然知道原因是什么 |
[11:24] | I was dating her. | 我正和问题所在交往 |
[11:26] | But I wasn’t about to ruin our first big romantic weekend away | 但我不能提及这个话题 |
[11:29] | by bringing up the one topic | 因为不在我们的讨论范围/i> |
[11:30] | we agreed was completely off-limits. | 而且还会毁掉我们第一次浪漫周末旅程 |
[11:32] | – You and The Arcadian are ruining my life! – What? | -你和阿卡迪亚把我的生活弄得一团糟 -什么 |
[11:35] | I thought we weren’t talking about… | 我以为我们会不提这个 |
[11:37] | We’re talking about this. | 这个一定得谈 |
[11:38] | Look, I can handle you trying to prevent me | 你万般阻挠我实现我的人生梦想 |
[11:40] | from fulfilling a life-long dream. | 这个我能承受得了 |
[11:42] | That’s just being in a relationship. | 因为我们在谈恋爱 |
[11:44] | But now? You turn my best friend against me? | 而如今 你让我最好的朋友也和我做对 |
[11:46] | Marshall made his own choice. Why aren’t you mad at him? | 这是马修自己的选择 你为什么不生他的气 |
[11:48] | Because he’s going through a lot right now. | 因为他这段时间遭受太多了 |
[11:50] | He, he’s looking for something to believe in, | 他在寻找能支撑他信念的东西 |
[11:51] | and you took advantage of that. | 而你却利用了这一点 |
[11:53] | You’re, you’re just like those Internet swindlers | 你就像 你就像那些网络骗子 |
[11:54] | who tricked him into paying 300 bucks | 骗他花三百刀 |
[11:56] | for a lock of Sasquatch fur. | 买了一撮大脚野人的毛 |
[11:57] | You cannot compare The Arcadian to a Ziploc bag | 你不能把阿卡迪亚酒店和塑封袋子里装的 |
[12:01] | full of Turkish armpit hair. | 土耳其人腋毛相提并论 |
[12:02] | The Arcadian | 阿卡迪亚 |
[12:03] | is a beautiful, magnificent hotel. | 是一个美丽宏伟的酒店 |
[12:05] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 |
[12:06] | We’re settling this once and for all. | 我们把这个事情彻底解决吧 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:11] | We’ve cross-referenced every alcohol | 我们交叉对比了 |
[12:13] | with Marshall and Barney’s reaction. | 马修和巴尼喝每一种后会做出的反应 |
[12:15] | What’s the right drink for this situation? | 这种情况应该给他们喝哪种酒 |
[12:17] | Well, they’re not talking. | 他们互不理睬 |
[12:19] | They’re not even looking at each other. | 甚至都不看对方一眼 |
[12:21] | That reminds me of those awkward Sunday dinners | 这让我想起我家尴尬的周末聚餐 |
[12:23] | with my mom, my dad and his mistress. | 和我妈 我爸还有他的情人 |
[12:27] | Families, right? | 其乐融融的一家 对吧 |
[12:28] | I-I guess. That… | 可能吧 |
[12:31] | seems like a whole other thing. | 那跟这完全是两码事 |
[12:34] | We need a drink that will start a fight. | 我们要找一种能引起争执的酒 |
[12:39] | Do you know what I had to do to get you that job? | 你知道我花了多大的劲才帮你争取到那个工作吗 |
[12:41] | Do you know what I had to do | 你知道我每天要花多大的劲 |
[12:43] | to will myself to show up every day? | 才能说服自己去上班 |
[12:44] | What, wear a wrinkled suit | 穿身皱巴巴的西装 |
[12:45] | and not give a damn about what your hair looked like? | 也不管你头发乱成什么鸟样吗 |
[12:47] | I showed up with wet hair once! | 我只有一次没吹干头发去上班 |
[12:50] | Once! | 只有一次 |
[12:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:57] | Well, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[12:59] | I had a reservation at a four-star inn | 虽然我订了一家四星酒店 |
[13:01] | overlooking the ocean but, uh… | 可以俯瞰大海 但 |
[13:03] | How can that compete with such a beautiful, | 和一个这么美丽宏伟的酒店相比 |
[13:07] | magnificent hotel? | 根本不值得一提 |
[13:15] | Welcome to The Arcadian. | 欢迎来到阿卡迪亚酒店 |
[13:25] | So here’s the deal. | 我们打个赌 |
[13:27] | If you can last until sunrise in your precious Arcadian, | 如果你能在你珍爱的阿卡迪亚酒店撑到日出 |
[13:31] | I’ll join your side. | 我就加入你的战线 |
[13:33] | You’re on. | 成交 |
[13:34] | This place is fantastic. | 这个地方太棒了 |
[13:36] | They even left a chocolate on the pillow. | 他们还在枕头上放了巧克力 |
[13:38] | That’s not a chocolate. | 那个不是巧克力 |
[13:43] | Okay, now we need to get them something | 现在要给他们喝 |
[13:44] | that will make them emotionally vulnerable | 能让他们感情脆弱的酒 |
[13:46] | and completely, pathetically honest. | 彻底感伤地坦诚相见 |
[13:48] | Yeah, we need a drink that, | 要找一种 |
[13:50] | – that takes subtext and turns it into text. – Yeah. | -能让潜台词变成台词的酒 -没错 |
[13:56] | See, ever since the death of my father, | 你知道吗 自从我父亲过世 |
[13:58] | I have been drawn to the idea of preservation. | 我就开始热衷于保留回忆这个想法 |
[14:00] | That’s why The Arcadian speaks to me. | 所以阿卡迪亚才和我有如此共鸣 |
[14:02] | Ever since my father walked out on my childhood, | 自从我父亲从我的童年消失 |
[14:06] | I’ve had serious abandonment issues. | 我就非常害怕被抛弃 |
[14:08] | You walking out on me like that… | 你就这么离开了我 |
[14:10] | Oh God, I didn’t even think of that… | 上帝 我从没想到过这点 |
[14:11] | It made me wonder, | 我抚心自问 |
[14:12] | “What could I have done to make him stay?” | 我要怎么做才能挽留他 |
[14:14] | Look, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 你什么也没做错 |
[14:15] | It wasn’t you, Barney. | 问题不在你 巴尼 |
[14:16] | That’s what everyone keeps saying | 每个这么说的人 |
[14:18] | but people just keep leaving me. | 都接二连三地离开我 |
[14:23] | – Wow. That got real o’clock. – Yeah. | -哇 还真是掏心掏肺啊 -没错 |
[14:25] | We need to get them up and having fun. | 我们得让他们振作起来 嗨起来 |
[14:34] | Dance, my puppets, dance! | 跳舞吧 我的傀儡们 跳吧 |
[14:36] | Now do you see why I’m always interfering | 现在你知道我为什么总是喜欢 |
[14:38] | in other people’s lives? | 插足别人的生活了吧 |
[14:39] | Oh, God, totally! | 太了解了 |
[14:43] | – Mm. – Please? | -不 -就喝一口[莉莉拿的是马提尼酒] |
[14:46] | Well, we’re here for the night. | 我们今晚在这过夜 |
[14:49] | Might as well have some fun. | 何不找点乐子 |
[14:52] | Care to join me? | 要过来加入我吗 |
[14:55] | Dust just flew out of that comforter | 从被子里飞出的灰尘 |
[14:56] | in the shape of a skull. | 组成了骷髅的图案 |
[14:59] | Whoa, something just passed through me. | 有个东西刚从我身上穿过 |
[15:01] | Can you get STDs from the ghost of a prostitute? | 妓女的鬼魂会传染性病吗 |
[15:09] | What are you doing in our bathroom? | 你在我们的厕所干嘛 |
[15:11] | This bathroom for entire floor! | 这是这层楼的公用厕所 |
[15:18] | Okay. Final round. | 好吧 最后一圈酒 |
[15:19] | What simple act will get the boys | 哪一个简单的小动作 |
[15:21] | to finally forgive each other? | 能让那俩大男孩原谅彼此 |
[15:23] | Sharing a brandy. | 跟布兰迪玩双飞 |
[15:24] | Which is what I walked in on my parents doing once. | 我父母就是这么做的 我曾撞见过一次 |
[15:27] | Brandy was my father’s mistress. | 布兰迪是我爸爸的情妇 |
[15:29] | God, parents. Right? | 天啊 牛逼的父母 对吧 |
[15:31] | Again, just a whole other thing, sweetie. | 重申一次 这完全是两码事 亲爱的 |
[15:34] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[15:36] | Oh, no. They did shots. | 完了 他们把酒都喝完了 |
[15:38] | What? What is it? | 什么 他们喝的啥 |
[15:40] | What’s the worst thing they could possibly drink right now? | 什么最糟糕 他们就喝什么 |
[15:50] | Your place or mi… | 去你家 还是我 |
[15:52] | Your place or mi… | 去你家 还是我 |
[15:55] | Le-Let’s go to your place. | 那就去你家吧 |
[16:01] | Kids, don’t drink tequila. | 孩子们 千万别喝龙舌兰酒 |
[16:06] | Uh, these were supposed to be for a romantic dinner on our balcony | 我们本应在阳台上共进浪漫的晚餐 |
[16:10] | as we were serenaded by the sounds of the ocean. | 聆听大海为我们鸣唱小夜曲 |
[16:13] | But I guess we’ll have to settle for what sounded like | 但现在 我们只能聆听隔壁的做爱声 |
[16:15] | two very large men having sex next door… | 两个壮汉的嚎叫 |
[16:18] | with a third very small man. | 以及一个瘦猴的低吟 |
[16:21] | I think that small man sounded very moved | 我觉得瘦猴先生的低吟声像是 |
[16:24] | by The Arcadian’s beauty. | 被阿卡迪亚的美丽触动 而发出的由衷感慨 |
[16:26] | Okay. What is it? | 好吧 到底是什么原因 |
[16:28] | And don’t give me, “It’s beautiful.” | 不要用”这酒店很美丽” |
[16:30] | Don’t give me, “It’s magnificent”” | “这地方很宏伟”来搪塞我 |
[16:32] | What is it about this place | 到底这个地方有什么魔力 |
[16:35] | that makes you so passionate to save it? | 能让你这样充满激情地去拯救它 |
[16:42] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[16:44] | When I was a little girl… | 当我还是小女孩的时候 |
[16:47] | my family used to live here. | 我的家人都住在这儿 |
[16:49] | Why, why have you never told me that? | 为什么你从来没告诉过我 |
[16:52] | I never told anyone that. | 我从来没告诉过任何人 |
[16:54] | It makes it sound like | 别人肯定会觉得 |
[16:55] | it would be impossible for me to be objective, but… | 我是因为对这个地方有感情 但 |
[17:00] | The truth is, I… | 事实如此 我 |
[17:03] | I loved growing up here. | 我喜欢在这儿长大 |
[17:07] | We had just moved to New York. | 当时我们刚搬到纽约 |
[17:09] | We were completely broke. | 身无分文 |
[17:12] | But my mom told my sisters and me | 可我妈妈告诉我和我姐姐 |
[17:15] | that The Arcadian was a castle. | 阿卡迪亚是一座城堡 |
[17:18] | And we believed her. | 我们对此深信不疑 |
[17:21] | I know it’s not what it used to be… | 我知道它已经不同往日了 |
[17:26] | but this building is a part of who I am. | 但这座楼已经成为了我的一部分 |
[17:32] | And that’s why I want so badly | 所以我才这么迫切 |
[17:34] | for you to like it, too. | 想让你也喜欢上它 |
[17:38] | Kids, you never forget | 孩子们 你永远也不会忘记 |
[17:40] | the first time or place, | 自己在何时何地 |
[17:42] | you tell a girl: | 第一次告诉一个女孩 |
[17:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:45] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:57] | Come on in, you’re un-banned. | 进来吧 你们解禁了 |
[17:58] | I gave these guys some drinks | 我给了他俩几杯喝的 |
[18:00] | and they calmed down and made up. | 他们冷静下来后和好了 |
[18:02] | Well, what drink finally did the trick? | 什么喝的最终奏效了 |
[18:06] | – Of course,beer. – Beer. | -无疑是啤酒 -啤酒 |
[18:09] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[18:13] | Uh, no. N-Not right… | 别 时候不对 |
[18:18] | You know,I guess this place isn’t so bad. | 我想 这个地方也没那么糟糕 |
[18:21] | See? With a little renovation, | 是吧 只要翻新一下 |
[18:23] | we could restore it to its former… | 它就能恢复原貌 |
[18:24] | – What was that? – What was what? | -那是什么 -什么东西 |
[18:26] | – I think it went under the bed. – Yeah. | -它钻到床底下了 -是吗 |
[18:28] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[18:31] | That, that was… that! | 那个那个 就是那个 |
[18:32] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[18:34] | It’s the cock-a-mouse! | 那是蟑螂鼠 |
[18:36] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[18:37] | Cock-a-mouse. | 蟑螂鼠 |
[18:39] | Part cockroach, part mouse. | 半蟑螂 半老鼠 |
[18:42] | It used to live in our apartment. | 它以前住在我们公寓 |
[18:44] | It must have settled here, and… Oh! | 它肯定是在这儿定居了 |
[18:46] | Look, it had babies! Good for it. | 看呐 它都有孩子了 真好 |
[18:51] | I give up. You win. Let’s go! | 我放弃 你赢了 咱们快走吧 |
[18:56] | Be well, my friends! | 保重 我的朋友们 |
[19:04] | Aw, just how we left them. | 瞧 还跟咱们走时保持同一姿势 |
[19:07] | Morning. | 早安 |
[19:09] | Who wants breakfast? | 谁想吃早餐呀 |
[19:10] | You have some coffee? | 你有咖啡吗 |
[19:12] | So I can throw it in this traitor’s face? | 好让我泼那叛徒一脸 |
[19:15] | Oh, yeah? Hey! Hey! | 是吗 |
[19:17] | Do you guys have some pancakes, | 你们买有煎饼吗 |
[19:19] | because I… would really like some pancakes. | 因为我 真的很想吃两块煎饼 |
[19:21] | They’re fantastic. Let’s be honest, I love them. | 煎饼超级好吃 老实说 我爱死它们了 |
[19:23] | But I hate this guy! | 但我恨死这家伙了 |
[19:25] | I thought they made up last night. | 我以为昨晚他们俩和好了 |
[19:27] | Damn it, I know what happened. | 坏了 我知道怎么回事了 |
[19:30] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[19:34] | Uh, no. N-not right… | 别 时候不对 |
[19:37] | Carl,a round of champagne. | 卡尔 一人来杯香槟 |
[19:40] | The champagne. | 都是香槟惹的祸 |
[19:42] | We gave them one drink too many. | 我们给他们喝太多不同的酒了 |
[19:43] | They must’ve blacked out and forgotten the whole thing. | 他们肯定喝挂了 醒来就什么都不记得了 |
[19:45] | What kind of dirtbag doesn’t stand | 什么样的人渣才会 |
[19:48] | by his best friends, | 背弃自己最好的朋友 |
[19:49] | but instead sides with some self-righteous bitch | 反过来支持一个为了一件毫无意义的事情 |
[19:53] | with a pointless cause and a megaphone? | 整天拿着扩音器瞎吼 自以为是的贱货 |
[19:55] | Dude.That’s my girlfriend. | 伙计 你说的可是我的女朋友 |
[19:58] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[20:00] | I’m on her side now, too. | 我现在也支持她 |
[20:03] | Whoa, whoa, you have got to be kidding me. Ted… | 你在开什么玩笑 泰德 |
[20:07] | Okay, what drink can fix this? | 完了 什么酒能摆平这事 |
[20:09] | Mama’s done with this drama. | 老娘受够了这些戏码了 |
[20:10] | What drink can fix the headache these clowns are giving me? | 什么酒能抚慰这些烦人精带给我的头疼 |
[20:14] | I got it. | 我知道 |
[20:19] | Right? | 感觉到吗 |
[20:21] | Time is music the planets make. | 时间的流逝 犹如地球的乐章 |