时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Psst. In here! | 喂 过来这 |
[00:13] | I’m safe. Not quite. | 终于安全了 先别放松啊 |
[00:16] | The amulet, please, Mr. Stinson. | 请把你的护身符交出来 斯丁森先生 |
[00:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:26] | Help! Help! The kid. | 救命 救命 那个孩子 |
[00:33] | Help! Hang on, kid. | 救命 撑着点 孩子 |
[00:49] | Grab my tie. | 赶紧抓着我的领带 |
[00:51] | But you’re not supposed to take the tie off. | 可是你不应该把你的领带解下来啊 |
[00:53] | You lost a bet with your friends Lily and Marshall | 你跟你的朋友莉莉和马修打赌输了 |
[00:56] | which requires you to wear the tie for a full year. | 所以你必须要戴着领带一整年 |
[00:58] | If it means saving your life, I think they’ll understand! | 如果这可以救你一命 我相信他们会理解的 |
[01:02] | They sound like nice people! | 他们听起来想是非常善良的人啊 |
[01:03] | Yeah, they are. | 是的 他们的确是 |
[01:04] | Grab that… | 赶紧抓住 |
[01:09] | Come on. | 上来吧 |
[01:10] | That’s it. | 抓住了 |
[01:16] | Thanks, Mister. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[01:18] | How can I repay you? | 我要怎么报答你呢 |
[01:19] | You can stay in school, that’s how. | 如果你非要坚持的话 好好学习 天天向上吧 |
[01:24] | No! | 不 |
[01:26] | True story. | 这就是事情的真相 |
[01:27] | But golly, I’m just gonna miss | 但是 我会怀念 |
[01:29] | the heck out of that ducky tie. I really am. | 那条该死的鸭子领带 真的 |
[01:33] | Look what I just found in the trash. | 看看我刚从垃圾堆里发现了什么 |
[01:35] | No! | 不是吧 |
[01:39] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 | |
[01:55] | Kids, you haven’t truly lived until somewhere, | 孩子们 要是你没有让别人在你干过蠢事的地方 |
[01:58] | somebody puts a sign up because of something you did. | 立上一个警告牌的话 你就不算真正的活过 |
[02:00] | For instance… | 比如 |
[02:01] | Have you guys seen that sign out front that says | 请问你们有看到门口的警告牌么 |
[02:03] | “Absolutely No Boogie-Boarding”? | 绝对不允许趴板冲浪 |
[02:05] | What’s that all about? | 怎么回事呢 |
[02:07] | Oh, that’s a great story. You got time for it? | 噢 这是个好段子 你有时间听么 |
[02:09] | Well, I’m supposed to go to my mom’s birthday party, so… | 唔 我现在应该是去参加我妈妈的生日派对 所以 |
[02:13] | please make it as long as you can. | 请你把这个故事讲的越长越好 |
[02:16] | Well, it happened a few months ago. | 好吧 这个事情发生在几个月以前 |
[02:18] | The night of the hurricane… | 在一个飓风袭击的夜晚 |
[02:19] | Kids, it was August 26, 2011, | 孩子们 那是2011年8月26日 |
[02:22] | and Hurricane Irene was barreling towards New York. | 飓风艾琳正在袭击整个纽约 |
[02:25] | Guys, guys, guys. | 同志们 童鞋们 亲们 |
[02:27] | This storm is serious. | 飓风是一种非常严重的自然灾害 |
[02:29] | Luckily, you are friends with a former Boy Scout. | 幸运的是 你们的朋友是一个前任童子军 |
[02:31] | And a Boy Scout is always what? | 而且童子军是做什么的 |
[02:33] | Unpopular? Beaten up? | 不受欢迎的 被揍的 |
[02:34] | Going to the movies with his mom? | 被妈妈带着一起看电影的 |
[02:35] | A Boy Scout is always prepared. | 一个童子军是随时做好准备的 |
[02:37] | Prepared to spend lunch in his locker? | 准备在自己的储物柜里独自享用午餐 |
[02:39] | Prepared to die a virgin? | 准备在保持处男之身而死 |
[02:40] | Prepared to paint his sister’s nails? | 准备去帮自己的姐妹淘涂指甲 |
[02:42] | Prepared for emergencies! | 是为所有的事防范于未然 |
[02:44] | That’s why a week ago, | 这就是为什么一个星期以前 |
[02:45] | when Irene was just a tropical depression- | 当飓风艾琳还是一个热带低气压 |
[02:47] | You’re a tropical depression. | 你就是个热带低气压 |
[02:49] | This guy got us… | 我给大家准备了 |
[02:50] | a disaster backpack, | 一个应急背包 |
[02:52] | and a rental car that seats five, parked right outside. | 还有租了一辆五个座位的汽车而且刚好停在楼下 |
[02:55] | We’re gonna drive up to my place in Westchester | 我们准备去我位于韦斯切斯特的家 |
[02:57] | where we’ll all be safe. | 在那里可以保证我们的安全 |
[02:58] | Boy Scouted! You’re welcome. | 你们刚刚被童子军拯救了 还有不用谢 |
[03:00] | Ted’s right, we should go. | 泰德是对的 我们应该离开这里 |
[03:01] | Hey, on the way out of the city, | 嘿 在我们离开这个城市的时候 |
[03:03] | do you mind if we stop at my place so I can get something? | 你介意在我家停一下我去拿点东西么 |
[03:07] | Okay, what did you have to get? | 可以啊 你准备拿些什么 |
[03:09] | My drink on. We’re not going anywhere. | 我的酒啊 我们才不去任何地方 |
[03:12] | What? No! | 什么 不可能 |
[03:14] | We don’t have time for this! We gotta get going! | 我们没有时间来做这些了 我们需要赶紧走 |
[03:16] | Ted, I’m older than you. Yeah. | 泰德 我比你年长 是的 |
[03:18] | And taller. Just older. | 比你魁梧 只有年龄老点 |
[03:19] | And when you reach my age, and height, | 当你到我这个岁数的时候 还有身高 |
[03:21] | you’ll see that things like this hurricane are no big deal. | 你会感觉一些事情 比如说飓风根本不足一惧 |
[03:23] | They’re going to close the bridges. | 他们正准备关闭整个大桥 |
[03:25] | You guys, we got to get out of here. | 大伙们 我们需要赶紧离开这 |
[03:27] | I’m afraid I’m with blondie on this one. | 我估计这次我要站在小金毛这边 |
[03:29] | This storm is nothing. I’m from Vancouver. | 这个飓风根本没什么 我可是来自温哥华的 |
[03:31] | You know what we call this in the Couv? | 你知道在我们那都怎么称呼飓风的么 |
[03:33] | Barbecue weather. | 可以烤烧烤的天气 |
[03:34] | Yeah, I’m with these guys. | 是啊 我也同意他们俩的观点 |
[03:36] | Drinking beer in front of Barney’s giant TV | 一边喝酒一边看巴尼的硕大的电视 |
[03:39] | beats sitting in the car | 完胜一晚上呆在车里 |
[03:40] | listening to Memoires of a Geisha. | 听艺妓回忆录 |
[03:42] | Come on, we’re at the best part. | 拜托 我们可以听最精彩的部分 |
[03:44] | Oh, it’s my mom, checking to see if I’m okay. | 噢 是我妈妈打来的 看看我现在是否安全 |
[03:47] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈 |
[03:49] | Ooh, Mommy! It’s dwizzling out! | 喔 妈咪 外面现在一团糟 |
[03:51] | I’m so scared! | 我好怕怕 |
[03:53] | Bikini weather. | 可以穿比基尼的天气 |
[03:54] | Marshall, you’re with me, right? | 马修 你跟我站在统一战线上 对吧 |
[03:56] | Sorry, old friend. | 不好意思 老朋友 |
[03:59] | But I can’t afford to tempt fate. | 不过我禁不起命运的诱惑 |
[04:03] | Oh right, I was being really weird. | 噢 我记得了 我那时候我表现的非常奇怪 |
[04:05] | I should explain. | 我应该解释一下 |
[04:07] | Last summer I quit my job. | 去年夏天我辞掉了我的工作 |
[04:08] | And then, a week before the hurricane… | 然后 在飓风到来的前一周 |
[04:10] | Huh, my medical insurance just expired. | 噢 我的医疗保险过期了 |
[04:14] | That gives me two uninsured weeks before I’m added to your plan. | 在我加入到你的保单计划前 刚好有两周的时间 |
[04:18] | It’s no biggie. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[04:20] | Ow! Paper cut. | 噢喔 被纸划伤了 |
[04:23] | Death is all around us. | 我们已经被死亡的气息环绕着 |
[04:28] | So for the next two weeks | 所以接下来的两个星期 |
[04:30] | he was basically a really clingy Edgar Allan Poe. | 他基本上表现的非常像埃德加・爱伦・坡 |
[04:33] | The Grim Reaper beckons. | 死神的召唤 |
[04:36] | I feel his icy grip around my throat, | 我感觉到他冰冷的双手缠绕着我的喉咙 |
[04:41] | the breath of his hounds at my heels, | 他的呼吸一直紧随着我的脚跟 |
[04:44] | the unrelenting rat-tat-tat of his scythe on my chamber door. | 他那紧凑的镰刀砰砰声敲打我的心房 |
[04:50] | And you, with your blithe request, | 还有你 和你愉快的请求 |
[04:53] | you only hasten his inevitable triumph. | 你只催促他取得死亡的胜利 |
[04:56] | Is that what you desire? | 这就是你的欲望么 |
[04:58] | Is that what you desire, Lily? | 这是得你的欲望么 莉莉 |
[05:00] | I just wanted you to get us some bagels. | 我只是想让你帮忙买点百吉饼回来 |
[05:03] | Bagels?! | 百吉饼 |
[05:05] | Do you have any idea | 你知道么 |
[05:08] | what could happen to me whilst getting bagels?! | 在我去买百吉饼的路上会发生什么么 |
[05:18] | What the…?! No, not like this! | 我擦 不要这样啊 |
[05:21] | Fine. I’ll go get the bagels. | 那好 我去买百吉饼 |
[05:23] | No! | 不行 |
[05:24] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[05:26] | And remember, not too much cream cheese. | 还有记住 不要太多奶油芝士 |
[05:28] | Half a shmear, max. | 涂一半 足量 |
[05:30] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢啦 宝贝 |
[05:34] | No! No! Not like this! | 啊 不要啊 不要这样 |
[05:37] | Okay, now you’re just being ridiculous. | 你知道么 你现在就是非常荒谬啊 |
[05:40] | Well, life is ridiculous, Lily! | 是得 生活有时候就是这么荒谬 莉莉 |
[05:42] | People get run over by buses | 人们有时候会被公车碾过 |
[05:44] | and hit in the nuts by skateboards, bitten by babies. | 还有被滑板破蛋 被婴儿咬伤 |
[05:47] | Nobody wakes up and says, “Today I’m gonna star | 没有人一睁开眼就说 今天会在优酷里 |
[05:49] | in a YouTube video.” | 成为明星 |
[05:51] | You’ve said that at least a dozen times. | 你说那句话不下十遍了 |
[05:53] | Lily, for the next two weeks | 莉莉 在接下来的两个星期 |
[05:56] | you must be by my side protecting me. | 你必须跟我在一起而且保护我 |
[05:59] | Why, what’s gonna happen? | 为什么 什么事情会发生 |
[06:01] | a hurricane. | 飓风来袭 |
[06:04] | Just let me take off the tie! Please! | 拜托让我摘下这个领带吧 |
[06:06] | I have to wear this at work. | 我不得不戴着它工作 |
[06:08] | Do you have any idea what that’s like? | 你真的理解么 这是有多么的痛苦 |
[06:11] | If the SEC pursues charges, it’s going to be all our asses. | 如果SEC公司起诉成功的话 这会让我们很头疼的 |
[06:15] | Nobody takes this more seriously than I do. | 没有人像我一样严肃的对待这件事 |
[06:19] | Please, can I take it off? | 拜托啦 我可以摘下来么 |
[06:22] | You… may… knot. | 你可以 戴 |
[06:27] | With a “K.” | 不能摘哟 亲 |
[06:29] | A little tie pun. | 一个小小的领带双关语 |
[06:30] | This is far from over. | 我跟你没完 |
[06:32] | You have a price, Eriksen, and I will find it. | 你一定有个妥协的价码 艾瑞克森 而且我找到的 |
[06:36] | When the end of day is nigh, I’ll have taken off this tie. | 今夜结束后 我就会摘下这个领带 |
[06:41] | I’m going to like the way I look, I guarantee it. | 我将会爱死了我那时候的装扮 我保证 |
[06:47] | So boogie-boarding… | 趴板冲浪到底是嘛回事 |
[06:48] | Boogie-boarding. So I was trying to get these guys to leave. | 趴板冲浪嘛 当时我正努力地让大家离开 |
[06:50] | Hey, Nerdlinger, | 嘿 讨厌鬼 |
[06:52] | what’s with the safety boner? | 不都说最安全的蠢蛋么 |
[06:54] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 看看你 |
[06:55] | The disaster kit, the car, the ladies’ rain boots- | 应急装备 车子 还有女式雨靴…… |
[06:59] | Uh, they’re men’s. | 啊 这是男式的 |
[07:00] | Pink is just easier to spot from the rescue chopper. | 粉色容易被救援者识别 |
[07:03] | Look, forgive me for caring about you guys, | 听着 原谅我太关心你们了 |
[07:06] | but you’re my best friends in the world | 但你们是我在这个世界上最好的朋友 |
[07:07] | and I just want to make sure you’re okay. | 我只想确保你们平安无事 |
[07:09] | Ah. Ted, you are a giant whining bummer. | 啊 泰德 你就是个十足的扫兴鬼 |
[07:14] | Barney… | 巴尼 |
[07:15] | Come on, Ted, | 放松点 泰德 |
[07:16] | this storm is not a big deal. | 暴风雨没什么大不了的 |
[07:20] | This storm is a big deal. | 暴风雨很猛烈 |
[07:22] | Let’s replay that harrowing footage | 我们再来看看艾琳飓风 |
[07:23] | of Irene touching down in North Carolina. | 侵袭北卡罗莱纳的悲惨画面 |
[07:30] | We gotta get out of here! | 我们必须离开这里 |
[07:32] | Go, go! Come on, come on! | 走吧 走吧 快点 快点 |
[07:37] | -Please let me take it off! -No. | -请让我把它摘了吧 -没门 |
[07:38] | -$5,000? -No. | -五千块 -别想 |
[07:40] | Is he serious? | 他没开玩笑吧 |
[07:41] | $10,000? | 一万块 |
[07:42] | -No. -Dudes, take the money. | -不行 -伙计们 答应他吧 |
[07:43] | -$20,000? -No. | -两万块 -不可能 |
[07:45] | -Yes. -I’ll let you slap me in the face as hard as you can. | -同意 -我让你使劲扇我耳光 |
[07:47] | You have my attention. | 我有点兴趣了 |
[07:49] | Kids, you remember Marshall and Barney’s slap bet. | 孩子们 你们还记得马修和巴尼的耳光赌约吧 |
[07:51] | A few years earlier, Barney lost a bet to Marshall. | 几年以前 巴尼打赌输给了马修 |
[07:54] | His penalty was five slaps delivered anyplace, anytime. | 他的惩罚是在任意时间 任意地点被扇五个耳光 |
[07:58] | So far, Marshall had slapped Barney four times. | 目前为止 马修已经扇了巴尼四个耳光 |
[08:01] | Which meant he only had one slap left. | 这意味着他只剩一个耳光了 |
[08:03] | What do you say, Marshall? | 你觉得怎么样 马修 |
[08:05] | Are you going to seize this slap-ortunity | 你要不要抓住这次“击会” |
[08:08] | or let it slap through your fingers? | 还是直接放过它 |
[08:10] | Don’t let him tempt you, Marshall. | 别让他诱惑你 马修 |
[08:12] | I don’t know, Lily. I mean we have a baby on the way. | 我不知道 莉莉 我是说 我们就要有宝宝了 |
[08:15] | An extra slap could really come in handy. | 新的扇耳光机会又这么唾手可得 |
[08:17] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[08:18] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[08:21] | You having to wear that tie for another ten months | 那条领带你再戴十个月 |
[08:24] | is all the satisfaction I need. | 我已经够满足的了 |
[08:26] | Plus, | 再说 |
[08:27] | I still have one slap left, | 我还可以扇一个耳光 |
[08:29] | -and that feels good. -But if you didn’t have that slap left- | -这样感觉很好 -但如果你不留着那个耳光 |
[08:32] | if say, I were to get you to slap me tonight- | 比如说 我会让你今晚就扇 |
[08:36] | I suppose that would change everything. | 我觉得一切都会改变 |
[08:40] | I suppose it would. | 我也觉得会 |
[08:44] | Le jeu commence. | 游戏开始了 |
[08:48] | Je m’appelle Marshall. | 我是玩家马修 |
[08:54] | So boogie-boarding… Boogie-boarding. | 说说趴板冲浪 回到趴板冲浪 |
[08:56] | So I was trying to get these guys to leave, | 我试图让这些人离开 |
[08:58] | but there was one little problem. | 但遇到个小问题 |
[09:00] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 一起走 |
[09:01] | I’m staying. | 我留下 |
[09:02] | What?! Barney?! | 什么 巴尼 |
[09:04] | Hey, hey, it’s going to get pretty crazy out there. | 嘿 嘿 外面会变得很疯狂 |
[09:06] | And if some hot woman gets all her clothes blown off, | 如果哪个辣妞的衣服都被吹跑了 |
[09:08] | and I’m not up here to videotape it | 而我没有呆在这里把它录下来 |
[09:09] | and put it up on the Internet, who will, FEMA? | 然后传到网上 还能指望谁会这么做呢 联邦应急管理局吗 |
[09:11] | Come on, open your eyes. | 好了 醒醒吧 |
[09:12] | No, no, you are coming with us. | 不 你和我们一起走 |
[09:14] | We leave no man behind. | 不抛弃不放弃呢 亲 |
[09:17] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[09:19] | Uh, yeah, the boots were a big hit. | 啊 是的 靴子很抢眼 |
[09:23] | You know, I better pee. | 我最好上个厕所 |
[09:24] | But when Lily and I get back, we’re all leaving. | 等莉莉和我回来 我们就走 |
[09:27] | Wait, I have to go pee with you? | 什么 我要和你一起上厕所 |
[09:28] | You want me to go to the “Bathroom,” | 你想让我一个人去“厕所” |
[09:31] | the most dangerous room in the house by myself? | 这个世界上最危险的地方 |
[09:34] | Do you have any idea what could happen? | 你知道会发生什么吗 |
[09:38] | Ow! My eye! | 哦 我的眼睛 |
[09:40] | I’m blind! | 我看不见了 |
[09:45] | No, no! Not like this! | 不 不 别这样 |
[09:48] | I don’t think we’re seeing eye to eye | 我觉得关于即将发生的事 |
[09:50] | about the likelihood of that happening. | 我们都要持不同意见了 |
[09:53] | Hey, it’s my dad. | 嘿 是我爸 |
[09:55] | My dad’s calling me. | 我爸给我打电话了 |
[09:57] | Hey, do you know where…? Ted got his boots? | 嘿 你知道泰德从哪里 得来的靴子 |
[09:59] | Yeah. They’re fabulous. I totally want a pair. | 是的 帅呆了 我也很想要一双 |
[10:01] | Okay, Dad, I will. Thanks. | 好的 爸爸 我会的 谢谢 |
[10:04] | Guys, Dad says this hurricane is a bigger deal than you thought. | 伙计们 老爸说这场暴风雨比想象的严重的多 |
[10:07] | I’m taking charge. We are getting out of here. | 我来负责 我们得离开这儿了 |
[10:09] | Okay, what is with everybody’s parents calling | 好吧 怎么每个人的父母都打电话来 |
[10:12] | to check up on them? | 问候他们 |
[10:14] | It’s just a little rain. | 不过是点小雨罢了 |
[10:16] | Lawn-mowing weather. | 这天气都可以修草坪呢 |
[10:17] | Bocce weather. | 还可以玩室外地滚球 |
[10:19] | Wow. You’re really bummed | 哇 你真是被打击到了 |
[10:21] | that your dad’s not worried about you. | 你老爸不担心你 |
[10:22] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:23] | Eh… What would my dad be worried about? | 呃 我爸有什么好担心的 |
[10:26] | That I’m not wearing enough sunblock? | 我没抹够防晒霜吗 |
[10:29] | House-painting weather. | 仅仅是能粉刷房子的天气吧 |
[10:32] | Ted, you’re back. | 泰德 你回来了 |
[10:34] | I’ve changed my mind. I’m in. Let’s go. | 我改变主意了 我跟你们一起 走吧 |
[10:36] | Yeah, I changed my mind, too. You can’t come. | 是的 我也改变主意了 你不能来 |
[10:37] | Everybody else, we’re moving out. | 其他人 我们一起出去 |
[10:40] | That’s harsh. | 太伤人了 |
[10:41] | You know what else is harsh? Ultraviolet light. | 你知道还有什么伤人吗 紫外线 |
[10:43] | I fell asleep in the tanning bed this week | 这礼拜我在晒黑床上睡着了 |
[10:45] | and I think I got a sunburn on my cheek. | 我想我的脸被晒伤了 |
[10:48] | It’s so sensitive. | 它好敏感 |
[10:50] | It’s like a big, red bull’s-eye. | 看起来就像大大红红的公牛眼 |
[10:53] | Ouchie. | 疼疼哟 |
[10:54] | Did you take my blush out of my purse? | 你是不是把腮红从我包里拿走了 |
[10:56] | So, boogie-boarding. | 说说趴板冲浪 |
[10:59] | Boogie-boarding. | 对 趴板冲浪 |
[11:01] | Oh, come on, Ted, | 哦 算了 泰德 |
[11:02] | you can’t just leave him here. | 你不能就这样把他留下 |
[11:03] | Uh, yeah, I can. | 啊 是的 我可以 |
[11:05] | You called me a giant whining bummer. | 你说我是一个十足的扫兴鬼 |
[11:07] | You’re not allowed in my car. | 你不能上我的车 |
[11:08] | You don’t get to find out if the geisha finds love. | 你不会知道艺妓有没有遇见真爱 |
[11:11] | This is about principle. | 这是原则问题 |
[11:16] | Hey, Ted. I’m ready to go. | 嘿 泰德 我准备好了 |
[11:17] | And you must be “Principle.” | 你就是传说中的原则吧 |
[11:19] | Ah, on a separate note, guys, this is Maya. | 啊 插播一下 伙计们 这是玛雅 |
[11:22] | I just met her out in the hall. | 我刚在大厅外面认识她 |
[11:23] | We have a lot in common, | 我们有很多共同点 |
[11:25] | such as our mutual love of country music, | 比如说都爱乡村音乐 |
[11:26] | NASCAR and Jeff Foxworthy. Just go with it. | 全美汽车比赛协会还有杰夫・福克斯伍斯(乡村音乐家) 别深究 |
[11:28] | She needed a ride out of the city, | 她需要搭便车出城 |
[11:30] | and we have an extra seat in the car, so… | 我们又有一个空位 所以 |
[11:32] | Okay, let’s hit it! | 好 我们出发 |
[11:33] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[11:35] | It’s come to this. | 事情发展成这样 |
[11:36] | You could help a friend, | 你本可以帮助一个朋友 |
[11:38] | but instead, you’re choosing the hot girl in | 但你却选择了一个穿紧身背心 |
[11:40] | the tight tank top. | 的辣妹 |
[11:42] | Your training is complete! | 你出师了 |
[11:44] | I’m so proud of this kid! | 我真为这孩子骄傲 |
[11:46] | But seriously, the storm’s coming in, | 言归正传 暴风雨就要来了 |
[11:49] | so dump the hoochie and wheels up. | 甩了这个小妞 走起 |
[11:50] | You promised me a seat. | 你答应给我留个位置的 |
[11:52] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 哦 看在上帝的份上 |
[11:53] | You two both go. I’ll stay here. | 你们都去 我留下 |
[11:54] | -What? Lily, no! -Shotgun! | -什么 莉莉 不 -我坐副驾 |
[11:56] | You’re staying. Then Lily can come! Wha…? | 你留下 那莉莉就和我们一起 什…… |
[11:58] | -No, no, no, I’ll stay here. -Why? | -不不不 我就留在这儿 -为什么 |
[12:00] | I just want some time away from you! | 我只想离开你一会儿 |
[12:04] | What? | 什么 |
[12:07] | Marshall, I’m sorry. I love you, | 马修 对不起 我爱你 |
[12:09] | but I haven’t had a second alone in weeks! | 但这两个星期里 我没有单独待过一秒 |
[12:12] | It’s summer vacation! | 这可是暑假啊 |
[12:14] | All I want to do is sit in the bathtub | 我只想坐在浴缸里读书 |
[12:16] | and read a book, but now… | 但现在…… |
[12:18] | Baby, I forgot to bring a book. | 宝贝 我忘记带书了 |
[12:22] | Do you mind reading yours out loud? | 你介意把书给我读出来吗 |
[12:26] | Hey, it’s been no picnic for me either. | 嘿 我也觉得不爽好吧 |
[12:28] | You don’t even do the voices. | 你甚至不模仿角色的语调 |
[12:32] | Blocked number. | 没来电显示 |
[12:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:35] | RJ? It’s your father. | 小罗宾吗 我是你爸 |
[12:38] | Daddy? | 爹地 |
[12:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:42] | It means so much that you called. | 你打电话来对我真的很重要 |
[12:44] | Ha! I knew that you wanted him to call. Busted! | 哈 我就知道你在等他的电话 小样 |
[12:49] | That was you? | 那是你吗 |
[12:50] | I really think you should slap him. | 我真的认为你该扇他 |
[12:52] | You should slap him! | 你该狠狠的扇他 |
[12:53] | Slap him. Slap him. | 扇他 扇他 |
[12:53] | Two cheeks, no waiting. | 两边的脸都等着你哦 |
[12:55] | Good, ’cause I really think I’m gonna slap him! | 好啊 我确实感觉该扇他 |
[12:58] | So, boog -boarding? | 那么 趴板冲浪 |
[12:59] | Boogie-boarding. | 嗯 |
[13:00] | Come on, Ted. | 别这样啊 泰德 |
[13:01] | You’re gonna give some random floozy a ride, | 你宁愿随便带上个妓女 |
[13:03] | but not take Barney? | 也不愿意捎带上巴尼么 |
[13:04] | Floozy?! | 妓女 |
[13:06] | If she’s going, I’m not going! | 如果她走我就不走 |
[13:07] | Lily, you’re staying. -Let’s go. | -莉莉 你留下 -我们走 |
[13:09] | If Lily’s staying, then I’m staying! | 如果莉莉留下 我也要陪她 |
[13:10] | -Then I’m going. -Then I’m going. | -那我就要走 -那我也走 |
[13:12] | You can’t go, Marshall, ’cause I’m going. | 你不能走 马修 因为我要走 |
[13:14] | -If Barney’s going, I’m not going! -Then I can go. | -如果巴尼要走 我就不走 -那我就可以走了 |
[13:16] | -Then I’m staying. -Then I’m staying. | -那我留下 -那我也留下 |
[13:17] | Then I’m going. | 那我走 |
[13:18] | Then I’m not going. | 那我就不走了 |
[13:19] | Okay, you know what? I’m going. | 好吧 你知道么 我决定走 |
[13:22] | This storm’s been on Doppler radar for a week. | 这阵风暴在多普勒天气雷达上出现了一个礼拜了 |
[13:24] | I’m the only one who prepared for it. | 而我却是唯一为之做了准备的人 |
[13:26] | And you all made fun of me. So guess what? | 而你们却一直取笑我 你们猜猜我会干啥 |
[13:28] | This Boy Scout is taking a hike. Good-bye! | 我这个童子军要走了 拜拜了您们啦 |
[13:33] | Maya, real quick, did you think there was anything here, or… | 玛雅 快速回答一下 你感觉我们俩有可能么 |
[13:36] | Oh, I have a boyfriend. | 哦 我有男朋友了 |
[13:37] | Good-bye! | 再见 |
[13:38] | Um, Ted…? | 额 泰德 |
[13:41] | The time for evacuation is over. | 疏散的时间已经结束了 |
[13:43] | Everyone should now go inside and be prepared | 大家应该呆在室内 |
[13:46] | to stay inside until weather conditions improve, | 直到最早礼拜天下午 |
[13:49] | which won’t likely be until Sunday afternoon. | 天气情况转好为止 |
[13:52] | We’re stuck here? | 我们被困在这里了么 |
[13:55] | Okay, let’s not panic. | 好吧 别紧张 |
[14:00] | You know what? Let’s panic. | 我们还是紧张吧 |
[14:11] | Hey, if we don’t make it through the night, | 嘿 如果我们撑不过今晚 |
[14:14] | I want you guys to know, and I really mean this… | 我希望你们能知道 我想严肃的说 |
[14:18] | I wish I had branched out and made more friends in my 20s. | 我希望我能在20岁那年过得更放浪 结交更多的朋友 |
[14:22] | Well, | 好吧 |
[14:24] | I’m going to go to the bathroom. | 我要去厕所了 |
[14:27] | By myself, I guess. | 我猜 就我一个人了吧 |
[14:30] | Watch out for bears. | 小心有熊 |
[14:36] | Since this might be the end, I gotta confess something. | 既然今晚可能会是最后的一晚了 我得坦白一些东西 |
[14:41] | Can I? | 可以么 |
[14:42] | Might as well. | 请便 |
[14:43] | Barney and I have been doing the wild thing… | 在过去的一段时间里 |
[14:48] | this whole time. | 除掉去年巴尼和马修的妈妈鬼混的一小段时间 |
[14:50] | Except a brief period last year when he was shacking up | 我和巴尼 |
[14:53] | with Marshall’s mom. | 经常滚床单 |
[14:55] | But luckily, three-ways were on the menu, so… | 幸运的是 3P已经提上了日程 所以 |
[14:59] | Marshall, you know she didn’t say any of that, right? | 马修 你知道她没说那些 是吧 |
[15:02] | I know, but I just want to slap him so bad! | 是的 但我就是想狠狠的抽他 |
[15:05] | But that tie is so stupid! But the slap would feel so good! | 但这个领带看上去蠢透了 但我还是很想扇他 |
[15:08] | But he hates that tie so much! | 但他恨透了这条领带 |
[15:10] | Perhaps I can help. | 或许我可以帮上一些忙 |
[15:13] | Marshall, ask yourself this question: why today? | 马修 问问自己这个问题 为什么是今天 |
[15:19] | He hasn’t said anything about that tie for weeks, | 他整整憋了几个星期没去抱怨这条领带 |
[15:21] | and yet, suddenly today, | 一直到 今天 |
[15:23] | he can’t wear it another second? | 他就不能再戴着这条领带多一秒么 |
[15:26] | No, there’s a reason. | 不 因为这其中必然有隐情 |
[15:27] | You’ve got something coming up. | 你一定隐藏了一些什么 |
[15:29] | Something where you’re | 一些你不想说出来 |
[15:31] | on display, vulnerable… | 显得自己处于弱势 |
[15:34] | exposed. | 并暴露自己的事情 |
[15:37] | It’s not work-related. | 这跟工作无关 |
[15:39] | No, this is relationship stuff. | 哦 这一定是跟情感挂钩的 |
[15:41] | You’re trying to impress someone. | 你一定是想让某些人对你印象深刻 |
[15:44] | In the lie you told, | 在你开篇撒的那个谎中 |
[15:45] | you said you were being chased by two goons. | 你说你被两个傻子追着 |
[15:47] | So it’s two people. | 所以是两个人 |
[15:49] | A couple, perhaps. | 可能是一对情侣 |
[15:52] | You’re meeting Nora’s parents tomorrow! | 你明天要去见诺拉的父母 |
[15:55] | Wrong! | 不对 |
[15:57] | Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! | 错 错 错 错 错 |
[15:59] | It’s in two days, and I really want them to like me! | 是两天后 我真的希望他们能够喜欢我 |
[16:03] | Oh-ho! Therapisted! | 哦 理疗师般的推理 |
[16:05] | Shrinked? Shrunk? | 该说心理医师的推理 |
[16:06] | We’ll figure it out. | 我回头会弄清楚的 |
[16:08] | So, boogie-boarding. | 那么 趴板冲浪 |
[16:09] | Boogie-boarding. | 嗯 趴板冲浪 |
[16:10] | Hey, Lily, can I talk to you for just a second? | 嘿 莉莉 我能和你说几句话么 |
[16:15] | Come here. | 来 |
[16:17] | Marshall, if I’m in here to brush your teeth, I swear to… | 马修 如果你让我来帮你刷牙 我发誓… |
[16:22] | I’m sorry that I’ve been so needy lately. | 很抱歉 最近我这么黏人 |
[16:24] | I know that you need some time alone. | 我知道 你需要一些独处的时间 |
[16:26] | So… I’ll be in the other room. | 那么 我去别的房间了 |
[16:30] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不用去 |
[16:34] | Mmm… Hey… | 嗯 嘿 |
[16:39] | And the funny thing is, | 有趣的是 |
[16:41] | after that night, we’ll never be alone again. | 自从那晚上之后 我们永远都不会一个人了 |
[16:44] | You made that in my bathroom? | 你们在我的浴室里尽情的翻滚了 |
[16:46] | Whoops. | 哇哦 |
[16:49] | Wow, a hurricane baby. | 哇 一个飓风孩子 |
[16:51] | Oh, man, Hurricane Eriksen would be a sweet name. | 哇哦 伙计 艾瑞克森 飓风 可是个好名字 |
[16:54] | It would be a crazy sweet name! | 这是个爆好的名字啊 |
[16:56] | Thanks, Ted. | 谢谢了您呐 泰德 |
[16:58] | Anyway, the next day, after the danger had passed… | 不管怎么说 第二天危险过去了 |
[17:01] | It’s closed. | 关门了 |
[17:03] | Now what? | 现在怎么说 |
[17:04] | A Boy Scout is always prepared. | 童子军总是有所准备的 |
[17:07] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[17:09] | Nice! | 好样的 |
[17:12] | To surviving the hurricane. | 为我们在飓风中幸存下来 干杯 |
[17:13] | Yay! | 耶 |
[17:14] | -I love you guys. -Love you. | -我爱你们 -我也爱你 |
[17:17] | I did finally make it up here to the house later that week | 那周晚些时候我才回到了公寓 |
[17:20] | only to find that a falling oak tree had | 发现一颗倒了的橡树 |
[17:22] | landed in the living room. | 压在了客厅里 |
[17:24] | If we’d been here, it would have crushed us like bugs. | 如果我们在那儿的话 会被像虫子一样被压死的 |
[17:27] | You see, kids, there’s no way of knowing for sure | 看到没有 孩子们 永远没有办法知道 |
[17:29] | where the safest place is… | 哪儿才是最安全的地方 |
[17:30] | so the best you can hope for is to have some good company. | 所以最好的期望就是 找到一些好伙伴 |
[17:34] | Guys, how far do you think I can boogie-board on this thing? | 伙计们 你们猜我用这个当滑板冲浪能冲多远 |
[17:36] | So far! | 心有多远你就能冲多远 |
[17:38] | Marshall, your insurance doesn’t kick in till tomorrow. | 马修 你的医保要到明天才能生效 |
[17:41] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 无所谓 |
[17:43] | Life kicks in right now. | 享受生活从这一刻就生效了 |
[17:54] | Don’t worry, he wasn’t hurt… | 别担心 他没伤着 |
[17:56] | the first time. I have splints! | 当然 那是第一次冲得时候 我有急救夹板 |
[17:58] | The second time he went through the front window of Maclaren’s. | 第二次嘛 他直接穿过了酒吧的窗户 |
[18:00] | Hence the “No Boogie-boarding” Sign. | 就是现在放着 严禁爬版冲浪标志的地方 |
[18:02] | All right, guys, I gotta go. | 好的 伙计们 我要走了 |
[18:04] | Barney, good luck with Nora’s parents. | 巴尼 祝你见诺拉父母时好运 |
[18:07] | Bye. -Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[18:08] | See you later. | 再见 |
[18:09] | -All right. See you. -See ya. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[18:12] | Hey, Barney? | 嘿 巴尼 |
[18:13] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[18:14] | Listen, um, we made a baby | 听着 我们在你的浴室 |
[18:16] | in your bathroom. | 造出了宝宝 |
[18:18] | So we owe you one. | 所以我们欠你个人情 |
[18:21] | So we say… | 所以我们认为 |
[18:23] | you can take off the ducky tie. | 你可以拿掉那个鸭子领带 |
[18:27] | For three slaps. | 代价是再被我扇三巴掌 |
[18:29] | Three slaps? | 三巴掌 |
[18:31] | And to be clear, this would add three slaps | 事先澄清一下 是追加三巴掌 |
[18:34] | to Marshall’s existing one, giving him four slaps in total. | 加上之前剩下的一个 一共是四巴掌 |
[18:38] | Deal. | 成交 |
[18:41] | I’m free! | 我自由了 |
[18:43] | God, this feels so good! | 天啊 这感觉太好了 |
[18:47] | This was a mistake! | 不 这是个错误 |
[18:49] | I wanna put the tie back on! | 我想戴回领带 |
[18:51] | I wanna put the tie back on! | 给我那条领带 |
[18:52] | Why do I have to be Barney right now? | 为什么我要在现在变回原来的巴尼 |
[18:56] | Three slaps remaining! | 还剩三个耳光 |
[18:57] | Three slaps. Wow, I like the sound of that. | 三个耳光 哇哦 我喜欢这声音 |
[19:00] | I think I’ll save those bad boys, | 我觉得我可以挽救这些坏蛋 |
[19:01] | you know, for a rainy day. | 你懂得 以备不时之需 |
[19:03] | Okay. The worst is over. | 好吧 最坏的已经过去了 |
[19:06] | Ah! | 啊 |
[19:07] | Two slaps remaining! | 还剩两个耳光 |
[19:12] | It’s all right. | 我还好 |
[19:13] | Hey, it’s all done… | 嘿 已经结束了 |
[19:15] | for now. | 只是现在哟 |
[19:16] | I think I need to go home | 我觉得我要回家了 |
[19:18] | and reevaluate how I make life decisions. | 去重新评估我该如何做各种人生决定 |
[19:20] | Come on. I have to go back to work. | 来吧 我要回去工作了 |
[19:22] | Let’s split a cab. Okay. Yeah. | 我们拼车吧 好吧 恩 |
[19:30] | Did you ever tell those guys about that other thing | 你告诉过那些家伙另外一件 |
[19:35] | that almost happened? | 差点发生的事吗 |
[19:37] | That other thing? | 另外一件事 |
[19:41] | Oh, that. No. Did you? | 哦 那个啊 没 呢 |
[19:42] | No. | 没 |
[19:45] | Hey, I’m really sorry about that phone call. | 关于那个电话我很抱歉 |
[19:47] | Oh, it’s fine. | 哦 还好 |
[19:48] | No, it is so not fine. I was a jerk. | 不 那不好 我就是个混蛋 |
[19:50] | And if you don’t mind my saying, your dad is | 如果你不在意的我的说法 你爸爸没打电话 |
[19:52] | a complete idiot for not calling. | 他就是一个十足的蠢蛋 |
[19:55] | He should never let a day go by without calling you | 他应该每天都给你打电话的 |
[19:58] | because when I let a day go by without talking to you… | 因为我要是有一天没有跟你说话 |
[20:02] | Um, that day’s just no good. | 额 那一天就过的不好 |
[20:13] | Um, sorry. | 额 不好意思 |
[20:15] | Um… | 额 |
[20:17] | It’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[20:19] | Wait, show me your hands. | 等一下 让我看看你的手 |
[20:20] | My hands. | 啥都没有 |
[20:21] | Hey, Dad! | 嘿 爸爸 |
[20:24] | That’s what I’ve been saying! | 那就是我一直都在说的 |
[20:26] | Golf weather! | 高尔夫天气 |
[20:28] | Can you believe we almost…? | 你能相信我们差点就 |
[20:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:32] | Good thing we didn’t. | 我们没做的好事 |
[20:33] | Yeah. I mean, not long after that | 恩 我是说 那不久之后 |
[20:35] | you got together with Nora. | 你跟诺拉在一起了 |
[20:36] | And you met Kevin. | 你也遇见了凯文 |
[20:37] | Yeah. Disaster averted. | 恩 灾难避免了 |
[20:38] | Exactly. | 确实是 |
[20:40] | It would’ve ruined everything if we’d been all… | 如果我们这么做了会毁掉一切的 |
[20:42] | ah-la-la-la… | 啊 啦啦啦 |
[20:43] | I know, right? So dumb… | 我知道 对的 那太白痴了 |
[20:45] | La-la-la-la-la-la… | 啦啦啦啦啦 |
[20:49] | (whoa 欢呼的BR党们) |