时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, how’s living alone? | 你自个住得咋样 |
[00:04] | You know, it’s interesting. | 你懂得 很有意思 |
[00:05] | When I first moved into my new apartment, | 刚刚搬进新公寓的时候 |
[00:07] | I was nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[00:09] | For the first time in my adult life, I didn’t have a roommate. | 人生中第一次没有了室友 |
[00:13] | But then it hit me: | 但是 哥突然醒悟了 |
[00:14] | for the first time in my adult life, I didn’t have a roommate! | 哥人生中第一次木有室友呢 |
[00:22] | If I want to walk around naked, nobody cares. | 要是哥想裸着 没人管呀 |
[00:25] | If I want to leave the laundry basket | 要是哥想把洗衣篮放在客厅里 |
[00:27] | in the middle of the living room, nobody stops me. | 没人在乎呀 |
[00:31] | If I bring home soup from the deli | 要是哥买的点汤在冰箱里放两天 |
[00:33] | and leave it in the fridge for two days, nobody eats it. | 没人抢呀 |
[00:36] | And if I do something colossally stupid, | 要是哥做了什么傻了吧唧的事儿 |
[00:39] | nobody ever has to know. | 没人知道呀 |
[00:45] | People make fun of the guy | 人们总是爱嘲笑那些 |
[00:46] | who stays home every night doing nothing. | 整晚呆在家无所事事的人 |
[00:49] | But the truth is… that guy’s a genius. | 但事实上 那些人是天才 |
[00:53] | Because let’s be honest, sitting around watching TV, | 老实说 一个人看着电视 |
[00:56] | drinking beer and eating ribs alone is what every | 喝着小酒 吃着炸排骨 |
[00:59] | red-blooded American would rather be doing at all times. | 简直就是每个美国公民都渴望的生活 |
[01:04] | Yeah, but wouldn’t it be better to have someone to share the… | 但是有人和你一起分享不是更好吗 |
[01:08] | I mean, don’t you get lonely without… | 我是说 你不会觉得有点孤独么 |
[01:11] | Yeah, that sounds pretty great. | 好吧 听起来确实很爽 |
[01:13] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 | |
[01:19] | Ivy, let’s work together, our year will be legend—wait for it—dary! | |
[01:26] | What’s the best thing | 你是不是在问 |
[01:27] | about dating a stripper, you ask? | 和脱衣舞女郎谈恋爱的最大好处是什么 |
[01:29] | Nope. | 木有 |
[01:30] | Just asked for your drink order. | 她只是问你要喝点什么 |
[01:32] | I’ll tell you the best thing about dating a stripper. | 哥来告诉你 最棒的是啥 |
[01:34] | He’ll just have a scotch. | 给他杯威士忌 |
[01:35] | Getting to say, | 我就可以说 |
[01:36] | “Hey, I’m dating a stripper.” | 嘿 哥找了个脱衣舞女郎 |
[01:38] | And I should go. | 我得走了 |
[01:39] | Time to make the doughnuts. | 我得去赚面包钱了 |
[01:41] | More like time to make some dough sitting on some nuts. | 确切地说 是坐在蛋蛋上赚面包钱哦 |
[01:44] | She’s a stripper. | 她是个脱衣舞女郎哟 |
[01:45] | I’m dating her. | 哥跟她在恋爱哟 |
[01:46] | I’m dating a stripper. Barney wins. | 哥跟个脱衣舞女郎恋爱哟 哥是人生赢家 |
[01:47] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[01:48] | Hey, where are you going? | 嘿 去哪呢 |
[01:50] | Quinn needs to get to work. She’s a… | 奎恩得去上班了 她是个 |
[01:52] | I know, a stripper, got it. | 我懂得 脱衣舞女郎 |
[01:54] | Hey, taxi! | 嘿 出租车 |
[01:56] | My girlfriend’s a stripper! | 我女朋友是个脱衣舞女郎 |
[01:59] | So, Ted, guess where we’re having dinner Friday night. | 泰德 知道我们周五晚上要去哪里吃大餐么 |
[02:03] | Chez L’Argent. | 银色法式餐厅 |
[02:04] | I am so excited. | 姐好鸡冻哟 |
[02:05] | We’ve been trying forever to get this reservation. | 我们折腾了很久才预定到位子 |
[02:07] | Can you hold on for just one second? | 能等等么 |
[02:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你丫在搞毛啊 |
[02:10] | Nothing. | 没有啊 |
[02:12] | Did you say you had to pee? | 你不是说你想去尿尿么 |
[02:13] | No. | 没有 |
[02:15] | But yeah, I do have to pee. | 好吧 姐得去尿尿了 |
[02:17] | Man, this kid better be real freakin’ cute! | 靠 这小屁孩最好给老娘长得可爱点 |
[02:22] | What was that all about? | 怎么了 |
[02:23] | Lily had a sex dream last night. | 莉莉昨晚上做了个春梦 |
[02:27] | Sex dream? Do tell. | 春梦吗 给哥说说 |
[02:28] | I was painting the baby furniture… | 我正在给宝宝用的家具上漆 |
[02:32] | Oh, yeah. | 噢耶 |
[02:35] | Oh, yeah. | 噢耶 |
[02:39] | Hurry up, before Marshall gets home. | 快点啊 马修快回家了 |
[02:41] | Oh, oh… | 噢 |
[02:47] | Whoa! | 哇唔 |
[02:49] | I’m sorry, baby. | 宝贝 真抱歉 |
[02:50] | Were you asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[02:51] | All pregnant ladies have crazy sex dreams. | 所有怀孕的女人都会做疯狂的春梦 |
[02:54] | It’s just her hormones going berserk. | 那只是荷尔蒙作祟啦 |
[02:57] | So who’s responsible for her rapid thigh movement this time? | 那这次谁是她的春梦对象呢 |
[02:59] | Oh, my favorite was when she banged George Washington. | 我喜欢那个她上了乔治・华盛顿的梦 |
[03:01] | I liked the three-way with | 我更喜欢那个她和比尔・考斯比 |
[03:03] | Bill Cosby and Papa Smurf. | 还有蓝爸爸一起玩双飞的梦 |
[03:05] | Oh, he smurfed the smurf out of her. | 噢 蓝爸爸把她咔咔得都咔咔了 |
[03:07] | Yes, while The Cos smurfed off in the corner. | 对啊 考斯比只好一个人默默在角落咔咔咔 |
[03:09] | We all remember. But here’s the thing. | 我们都记得这个梦 说正事 |
[03:11] | When Lily has dirty dreams about other people, | 当莉莉做春梦的时候 |
[03:14] | she always tells me. | 她都会告诉我她的春梦对象 |
[03:16] | But this time… | 但是这次 |
[03:17] | Sounds like you had a crazy dream. | 听起来好像你做了个怪梦 |
[03:21] | What was it about? | 梦见啥了 |
[03:25] | And then her face turned… | 然后她的脸变成了 |
[03:30] | vermilion. | 朱砂红 |
[03:32] | Just… you and me… | 就是 你和我 |
[03:37] | gettin’ it on, monogamously. | 滚床单啦 一对一 |
[03:40] | Monoga-me-oh-my. | 爽歪歪了 |
[03:45] | Not the rose quartz of the slightly embarrassed, | 不是小尴尬时的那种玫瑰红 |
[03:48] | or the tomato red of the mildly abashed, | 也不是有点窘时的那种番茄红 |
[03:51] | vermilion, the color of carnal shame. | 而是朱砂红 那种淫荡的羞愧色 |
[03:56] | Can only mean one thing: | 这就意味着一件事 |
[03:59] | Lily dream-banged someone we know. | 莉莉在梦里上了一个我们都认识的人 |
[04:01] | Okay, you caught me vermilion-handed. | 好吧 你真相了 |
[04:04] | The truth is, I’ve spent the last five years | 哥花了五年的时间 |
[04:07] | inception暗指盗梦空间 | |
[04:07] | trying to inception your wife. | 试图进到你媳妇的梦中 |
[04:10] | That movie only came out two years ago. | 那部电影是两年前出的呀 |
[04:12] | What movie? | 什么电影 |
[04:14] | You know who I bet it is? | 你知道哥猜是谁吗 |
[04:16] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[04:18] | Already checked. | 不是她 哥证实过了 |
[04:20] | Lily and I paid her a visit | 莉莉和我去 |
[04:21] | at the new World Wide News headquarters. | 环球新闻台总部找过她一次 |
[04:23] | And I’m so excited, because I’ve been trying months | 我太激动了 因为我花了好几个月 |
[04:25] | to get this reservation. | 才订到这个餐厅的位子 |
[04:26] | Can you hold on just one second? | 不好意思耽搁一秒钟 |
[04:28] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你到底想干什么 |
[04:29] | Nothing. | 啥也没干啊 |
[04:30] | Nice photo. Oh. | 照片很棒 哦 |
[04:32] | Your passport must be enormous. | 你的护照应该超级大吧 |
[04:34] | Ugh. | 啊呵呵 |
[04:36] | You know, for the record, I didn’t want this. | 这个吧 老实说 我不想要这东西 |
[04:39] | Didn’t want it, did not approve it. | 本意不想要 有了也不认可哦 |
[04:43] | It’s super embarrassing. | 简直太让人难堪了嘛 |
[04:44] | Hey, merle | 嘿 莫尔 |
[04:47] | So, uh, do you guys want to come up and see my desk? | 哦 对了 你们想去看看我的办公桌吗 |
[04:50] | Yeah, why not? | 当然 干嘛不 |
[04:51] | Come on. | 来 |
[04:53] | I.D.? | 证件 |
[04:54] | Oh. Um, that is me. | 哦 嗯 那个就是我 |
[04:58] | Ma’am, with all due respect, | 女士 恕我冒昧 |
[04:59] | you’re a wee bit older than that hottie. | 你比那个辣妹要老上那么一点点 |
[05:02] | For God sakes. | 我的老天哪 |
[05:03] | You know, here I am, on national TV every day, | 你瞧瞧 我每天都在国家电视台亮相 |
[05:07] | and still a guy who spends his whole life sitting next to | 结果一个在我巨幅照旁边坐了一辈子的人 |
[05:10] | a giant picture of me has no idea who I am. | 居然不知道我是谁 |
[05:13] | This isn’t my whole life; I’m in a band. | 我才没有在这里坐一辈子 我可是玩乐队的 |
[05:15] | And we’re gonna make it. | 而且我们会飞黄腾达的 |
[05:16] | And, kids, they did make it. | 孩子们 他们确实飞黄腾达了 |
[05:18] | But I’ll get to that later. | 那件事我以后再细说 |
[05:21] | You know what, I’m probably not going to get to that later. | 那个其实吧 我以后很可能不会细说 |
[05:24] | They had one song, it didn’t suck, the end. | 他们出过一曲 不算太逊 仅此而已 |
[05:27] | You always said it wasn’t about being famous. | 你不是总说出不出名并不重要 |
[05:30] | You just want to do solid journalism, right? | 你只是想踏踏实实做新闻 对吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah, well… | 没错 嗯 |
[05:34] | Of course I want to be famous! | 我当然想出名啦 |
[05:36] | In Canada, I was Robin Sparkles. | 在加拿大 我可是罗宾亮晶晶 |
[05:37] | I was a cabinhold name. | 我的名字家喻屋晓(加拿大人多住木屋) |
[05:39] | But here? | 可在这儿 |
[05:40] | Don’t need to see your I.D., Merle. | 不用看你证件 莫尔 |
[05:41] | Everyone knows who you are. | 所有人都认识你 |
[05:43] | You’re Merle. | 你是莫尔 |
[05:44] | He was in one skit in the Christmas party! | 他只在圣诞派对的滑稽短剧里出现过一次 |
[05:47] | Uh, by the way, how is Ted doing? | 哦 对了 泰德最近怎么样 |
[05:50] | Kids, you remember what happened. | 孩子们 你们还记的发生了什么事吗 |
[05:52] | I declared my love, she turned me down, | 我向她表白 被她拒绝 |
[05:54] | we both moved out of the apartment, and now… | 我们都搬出了公寓 现在 |
[05:56] | I haven’t talked to him since we… stopped talking. | 我好久没和他说话了 自从我们 没再说话了 |
[06:00] | He’s pretty good. | 他过的不错 |
[06:02] | Pretty good? | 不错 |
[06:03] | Last night, you ate a box of Froot Loops | 昨天晚上 你只穿着白色小内内 |
[06:06] | in your tighty whities. | 吃光了一盒麦片 |
[06:07] | No, I demolished a box of Froot Loops, | 不对 我神马都没穿 |
[06:10] | fully nude. | 狂吞了一盒之麦片 |
[06:13] | Yeah, “Pretty good” Works. | 对 是还”不错” |
[06:16] | Hey, Barney. | 嗨 巴尼 |
[06:17] | Hey, Lily. | 嗨 莉莉 |
[06:23] | Do you know what this is about? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[06:25] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[06:25] | Do I want to know? | 我需要知道吗 |
[06:27] | No, sorry, bro. | 不好意思 不是你 哥们 |
[06:29] | Damn it! | 大爷的 |
[06:30] | Okay, time for my stuff. | 好 该我的事迹了 |
[06:31] | Guys, I was sitting at home last night, | 哥几个 昨晚上我坐在家里 |
[06:33] | and all of a sudden, I had a piphany. | 忽然间 我感到了醒湖灌顶 |
[06:36] | And my piphany was this… | 我的醒湖灌顶就是这个 |
[06:37] | Actually, it’s, uh, it’s “Epiphany.” | 实际上 那个 那个应该叫”醍醐灌顶” |
[06:39] | No, Ted, this is the piphany. | 错 泰德 你是醍醐 我是醒湖 |
[06:42] | And here it is: | 我这就说出来了 |
[06:43] | Make… every… night… legendary. | 让 每个 夜晚 成为传奇 |
[06:48] | Guys, we’ve had | 哥几个 我们有过 |
[06:49] | some pretty legendary nights. | 一些相当传奇的夜晚 |
[06:51] | But we’ve also had some nights that weren’t so legendary. | 但是我们也曾有过一些不那么传奇的夜晚 |
[06:53] | Lookin’ at you, The Night Ted Made Us All Watch Norbit. | 比如泰德逼大家去看”我老婆是巨无霸”的那天 |
[06:57] | Eddie Murphy as a fat lady; what’s the problem? | 艾迪・墨菲演的肥妻 这还有问题啊 |
[06:59] | That was Eddie Murphy? | 那个是艾迪 墨菲演的 |
[07:01] | The non-legendary nights are done. | 不传奇的夜晚从此不再 |
[07:03] | From here on in, every single night of our lives | 从现在开始 我们今后每一个夜晚 |
[07:06] | will be a night we’ll never forget. | 都会成为永生难忘的夜晚 |
[07:08] | Starting tonight. | 从今夜开始 |
[07:10] | Who’s ready for the longest, craziest adventure yet?! | 迄今最悠久疯狂的历险 谁准备好了 |
[07:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:17] | The weak have been weeded from our herd. | 我们团队中的弱者已经被淘汰了 |
[07:19] | You ready to rock and roll, Ted? | 你准备好去狂欢了吗 泰德 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I’m going home, too. | 那个 我也要回家了 |
[07:23] | I’m sensing some costumes coming up here | 我预感到可能要出什么奇装异服的幺蛾子 |
[07:24] | and I’d rather steer clear. | 我还是眼不见为净 |
[07:25] | Ted, 20 years from now, | 泰德 20年以后 |
[07:28] | when you’re all alone and I’m President, | 当你是个老光棍而我是美国总统的时候 |
[07:30] | you’re not gonna remember | 你的回忆的内容不应该是 |
[07:31] | sitting around your apartment doing nothing. | 泡在公寓里无所事事 |
[07:33] | What you will remember is that tonight, | 你将会回想起这个夜晚 |
[07:35] | this night… | 今夜 |
[07:38] | was The Night We Started a Mariachi Band! | 是我们组建墨西哥街头乐队之夜! |
[07:41] | Uno, dos, tres, quatro! | 一 二 三 四 |
[07:51] | Okay, you were right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[07:52] | Memorable night. | 难忘之夜 |
[07:54] | That was nothing compared to ma?ana, amigo. | 这个和明晚相比微不足道啊 兄弟 |
[07:56] | Because ma?ana is gonna be… | 因为明晚将会成为 |
[07:58] | The Night We Ate Everything on the Menu! | 吃遍菜单之夜 |
[08:03] | A really memorable night. | 真是个难忘之夜 |
[08:05] | But tomorrow night… | 但是明天晚上 |
[08:06] | Is The Night We Brought a Horse into the Bar! | 是牵马进酒吧之夜 |
[08:10] | Okay, but tomorrow… | 好吧 但是明天… |
[08:12] | Is The Night We Bungee Jump off the Statue of Liberty! | 明天晚上 是自由女神像蹦极之夜 |
[08:19] | Nope. | 没门儿 |
[08:21] | That night was the night of Aunt Lily | 这个晚上是你们的莉莉阿姨和马修叔叔 |
[08:23] | and Uncle Marshall’s fancy dinner. | 的浪漫晚餐之夜 |
[08:25] | Complete with a fancy limo ride. | 外加上浪漫的豪华车接送 |
[08:28] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[08:29] | Hello! | 嗨 |
[08:30] | Hi, Ranjit. | 嗨 兰吉 |
[08:35] | No. | 不是吧 |
[08:45] | Should I take the West Side Highway? | 要不要我从城西干道走呢 |
[08:47] | Why not, Ranjit? | 为什么不呢 兰吉 |
[08:49] | Don’t you always just take whatever you want, | 你不总是想怎样就怎样么 |
[08:51] | regardless of anything but your own | 为了满足你那些个肮脏 变态 扭曲 |
[08:53] | dirty, sick, twisted appetites? | 的欲望可以不顾一切 |
[08:59] | I’ll stay on Broadway. | 我还是继续走百老汇吧 |
[09:03] | I.D.? | 证件 |
[09:05] | For God’s sakes, open your… | 老天呐 睁开你的狗… |
[09:07] | Yeah, that’s about right. | 哦 好吧 |
[09:09] | I.D.? | 证件 |
[09:11] | Robin had finally learned the lesson | 罗宾终于认识到 |
[09:13] | that nobody gets famous overnight. | 没有人可以一夜成名 |
[09:15] | But here’s the crazy part: | 巧合的是 |
[09:16] | that night, she got famous. | 就在那个晚上 她的名字家喻户晓了 |
[09:18] | Robin, there you are. | 罗宾 你在这儿啊 |
[09:19] | Sandy Rivers! | 桑迪?里弗斯 |
[09:21] | Star of the show. | 节目之星啊 |
[09:22] | What it is, my man. Yeah. | 还好啦 哥们儿 |
[09:24] | Robin, I’ve got something big for you, | 罗宾 我有件大事儿交给你 |
[09:26] | something huge. | 很”大”的事儿哦 |
[09:27] | And I want you on it. | 交到你身”上”了 |
[09:29] | Sandy, you were in the harassment video. | 桑迪 之前你可是在骚扰视频”里”面 |
[09:32] | You were great in that, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你表现很棒哦 |
[09:34] | Thanks, holmes. | 谢啦 伙计 |
[09:35] | And I like the way | 我很欣赏你那个肮脏的小心眼儿 |
[09:36] | your filthy little mind works, Robin, but this is real. | 但是 罗宾 这可是真事儿 |
[09:38] | Big story’s breaking. | 爆炸性事件 |
[09:39] | Are you afraid of helicopters? | 你害怕直升机么 |
[09:41] | I love helicopters. | 我爱死直升机了 |
[09:42] | -What am I covering, a war? -Better! | -要我去直播什么 战争 -比战争更好 |
[09:45] | World Wide News brings you the world. | 环球新闻带你走遍世界 |
[09:48] | And now Robin Scherbatsky with traffic. | 现在由罗宾为你带来交通实况 |
[09:52] | You don’t want to go bungee jumping, fine. | 如果你不想去蹦极 没关系 |
[09:55] | Tonight’s The Night We Stole a Mummy | 今晚 我们将去国家自然历史博物馆 |
[09:58] | from the Natural History Museum! | 偷一具木乃伊出来 |
[10:02] | Yeah, I’m not doing that. | 哦 我才不干 |
[10:04] | Then get out your MetroCard, Ted, because tonight’s | 那你可以带上你的地铁卡 泰德 今晚 |
[10:08] | The Night We Partied with the Mole People! | 我们要去地下和那些流浪汉们开个派对 |
[10:13] | Barney, I have a Stouffer’s lasagna for one in the freezer | 巴尼 我的冰箱里有一人份的斯托弗宽面条 |
[10:16] | that is going to be unforgettable. | 那将会是十分难忘的 |
[10:17] | I have a Sanford and Son on my DVR | 我的录像机里存了足够我看到进棺材的 |
[10:19] | that I will take with me to my grave. | 《桑福德和儿子》 |
[10:22] | I don’t need tonight to be any more memorable than that. | 我不需要做别的事儿来让今晚永生难忘了 |
[10:25] | Okay, Sanford and Son does sound good. | 好吧 《桑福德和儿子》听起来是不错 |
[10:28] | But if I could just present a counter argument… | 但是 如果要我提一个反对的理由的话 |
[10:34] | You’re locked out, dummy! | 你被锁在门外啦 傻瓜 |
[10:36] | Damn it! Barney! | 擦嘞 巴尼 |
[10:38] | Give me your phone; I’m calling my super. | 手机给我 我要打给公寓管理员 |
[10:40] | The only person we’re calling is everyone we know, | 今晚我们会打给每一个我们认识的人 |
[10:43] | because tonight’s The Night We Tracked Down Phil Collins, | 因为今晚我们将会跟踪菲尔?科林斯 |
[10:46] | Became Best Friends with Him, and Talked Him into Reuniting | 和他成为哥们儿 劝他和彼得・盖布瑞尔重组乐队 |
[10:49] | with Peter Gabriel, So Then We Got to Sing Backup | 然后我们就能成为他们新专辑的和声歌手 |
[10:51] | On The New Genesis Album and It Was Awesome! | 那是一件多赞的事情啊 |
[10:55] | Fine, I’ll use the phone at the bar. | 好吧 我去用酒吧的电话 |
[10:59] | Ranjit, would you please put up the partition? | 兰吉 你能关上隔离板么 |
[11:02] | Partition going up. | 关上隔离板 |
[11:05] | You had a sex dream about Ranjit! | 你居然在梦里意淫了兰吉 |
[11:07] | Hello. | 嘿 |
[11:09] | Ranjit! | 兰吉 |
[11:10] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:12] | Okay, yes, I did, | 好吧 是的 我是这么做了 |
[11:17] | Okay, well, what happened in this dream? | 好的 很好 那个梦里你梦到了什么 |
[11:19] | And I want to know everything. | 我想知道一切 |
[11:20] | Every explicit detail. | 一切的细节 |
[11:22] | Don’t leave out any… | 别遗漏哪怕一点点 |
[11:23] | Damn it, Ranjit! | 擦嘞 兰吉 |
[11:25] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:28] | Marshall, it was a dream. | 马修 那只是一个梦 |
[11:30] | Yeah, well, dreams are just stuff | 哦 是么 |
[11:31] | that you subconsciously want to happen. | 梦是心头想 |
[11:34] | Why do you think I’m constantly dreaming | 要不然你认为我怎么会梦到 |
[11:35] | about Bigfoot playing quarterback for the Vikings? | 大脚怪在维京队打四分卫 |
[11:37] | Because you fall asleep looking at a painting of it. | 因为你是看着那幅画睡着的 |
[11:41] | It soothes me. | 那幅画能让我放松 |
[11:42] | Don’t try to change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[11:44] | You sleep-cheated. | 你在梦里出轨 |
[11:46] | You’ve been sleep-sleeping around, | 你在梦里到处和人睡 |
[11:48] | and I’m sick of it. | 我难以接受啊 |
[11:50] | You know, I have half a mind | 你知道么 我现在有直接下车 |
[11:51] | to get out and let you eat all by yourself. | 让你一个人去吃那该死的晚餐的念头 |
[11:53] | Should I pull over? | 我该靠边停车么 |
[11:55] | Damn it, Ranjit! | 擦嘞 兰吉 |
[11:57] | Yes, Ranjit. Pull over. | 是的 兰吉 靠边停了吧 |
[11:59] | Pulling over. | 靠边停车 |
[12:02] | You watch, Ted. | 看着 泰德 |
[12:03] | Tonight is going to be legen– | 今晚将会是传奇– |
[12:06] | it’s the night we stole a camel… | 我们今晚会去偷一头骆驼 |
[12:10] | …which means it’ll be full of drama– dary. | 这意味着今晚将会充满戏剧–性的 |
[12:14] | 和前面”戏剧性”的谐音 | |
[12:14] | Dromedary! | 充满了单峰骆驼 |
[12:15] | I applaud your wordplay | 我为你神一般的造词能力鼓掌 |
[12:18] | but your core premise is flawed. | 但是你把前提搞错了 |
[12:19] | Every night can’t be legendary. | 夜夜传奇是不可能的 |
[12:21] | If all nights are legendary, no nights are legendary. | 如果每个晚上都如此传奇 那么就没有传奇之夜了 |
[12:25] | See, Ted, that attitude right there, | 泰德 你看你摆得什么态度 |
[12:28] | that’s why I’m in the lead. | 那就是为何我领先于你 |
[12:30] | What do you mean, in the lead? | 你的领先什么意思 |
[12:31] | I’m talking about the game of life, Ted. | 我说的是游戏人生啊 泰德童鞋 |
[12:33] | Scoreboard. | 计分板 |
[12:34] | Better wardrobe: 75 points. | 更好的衣装75点 |
[12:36] | Apartment on a higher floor: 90 points. | 公寓的楼层比你高 90点 |
[12:39] | Longer name: 110 points. | 名字比你长一点 110点 |
[12:41] | Sorry. Did you just make up this point system? | 插一句 这套点数规则是你定的吗 |
[12:43] | Made up the point system: 114 points. | 制定点数规则 114点 |
[12:46] | And ten points to you for pointing that out. | 既然你指出这一点 就赏你10点好了 |
[12:48] | Nice job, Ted. | 不错哟 泰德 |
[12:49] | 15 points to me for being gracious enough | 足够大方到会赏你这10点 |
[12:51] | to give you those ten points. | 就给自己个15点好了 |
[12:52] | But here’s the point, Ted. | 但是有一点 泰德 |
[12:54] | Every time I go out | 每次我出去逍遥 |
[12:55] | and have an awesome night | 缔造传奇夜晚 |
[12:56] | and you’re not there, | 而且你却没来 |
[12:57] | that’s another 100 points in my column. | 我这栏里又多了100点的说 |
[12:59] | So yeah, I’m in the lead. | 于是乎我领先了 |
[13:01] | Barney, the fact that I can stay home for a night | 巴尼 回家过夜这一事实 |
[13:04] | shows that I have inner peace | 证明我内心平和 |
[13:06] | and that I don’t feel the need to keep score. | 而且我觉得没必要去争这个点那个点的 |
[13:08] | That’s worth like 1,000 points right there, | 这就差不多值个1000点了吧 |
[13:10] | so at the very least, we’re tied. | 所以说句良心话 我们打平 |
[13:12] | We’re so not tied. | 我们才不是平手好伐 |
[13:14] | Tie既有打平又有系紧的意思 | |
[13:14] | Although you know what is tied– | 尽管你知道什么东西是系紧的 |
[13:16] | the strap of my girlfriend’s bikini. | 我女朋友的比基尼上的衣带 |
[13:18] | Except when it’s not, ’cause she’s a stripper. | 但有时是松的 因为她是脱衣舞娘 |
[13:20] | One million points! Game. | 一百万点 游戏结束 |
[13:22] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[13:23] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[13:24] | It’s done. It’s done. | 都过去了 过去了 |
[13:28] | So what do you do? | 喂 你是做什么的 |
[13:30] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的对吧 |
[13:31] | I… I’m an on-air reporter. | 我是前方记者 |
[13:33] | I just did a report like five minutes ago. | 我五分钟前才做过一篇报道 |
[13:35] | You sound frustrated. | 你听起来很挫败啊 |
[13:37] | Yeah, I am. | 没错 |
[13:38] | I’m busting my ass, and as usual, no recognition. | 我累死累活 而且和以前一样 没人把我当回事 |
[13:42] | Robin, I’ve been doing this a while, | 罗宾 我干这行也有段时间了 |
[13:45] | and if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s flarm. | 如果有什么东西我学到的 就是咕噜 |
[13:48] | What? Flarm. | 什么咕噜 |
[13:50] | Flarm, flarm, flarm. | 咕噜咕噜咕噜 |
[13:52] | Blobbum. | 叽里呱啦 |
[13:53] | What is wrong with you? | 你出啥毛病了 |
[13:55] | Are you having a stroke? | 你中风了还是什么 |
[13:57] | As a matter of fact, he was. | 事实上 他就是中风了 |
[13:59] | Oh! Hold on! Wait! | 喂 挺住啊 等会儿 |
[14:00] | Meanwhile, Lily was in | 与此同时 莉莉非常 |
[14:02] | desperate need of a female friend. | 急切的需要一位女性朋友 |
[14:04] | Lily, I have seen this a million times. | 莉莉 这我都见了无数遍了 |
[14:06] | Guys go crazy when there’s a baby on the way. | 孩子要出生了 男人都会不正常的 |
[14:08] | You should have seen the manager when his wife got pregnant. | 你应该知道我们经理在他老婆怀孕时的样子吧 |
[14:11] | After the second trimester, he made her stop stripping. | 怀孕七个月时 他就不让她继续当脱衣舞娘了 |
[14:14] | Yeah, you’re right. | 嗯 你说的很对 |
[14:17] | Now I feel bad. | 我觉得很愧疚 |
[14:18] | Our big dinner’s been ruined. | 我们的晚餐一定是毁了 |
[14:20] | Marshall’s probably crying right now. | 马修现在多半在哭呢 |
[14:22] | I had no idea that food could be this delicious. | 我不知道这里的食物会如此美味 |
[14:25] | Marshall, you are being crazy. | 马修 你现在很不正常 |
[14:28] | No, no, I can handle it. | 没有没有 我搞的定 |
[14:30] | If I sell my laptop, | 如果我把我的本本卖了 |
[14:31] | we can get seconds on those squash blossoms. | 我们可以再吃一次这些南瓜花 |
[14:34] | I mean about Lily. | 我说的是莉莉 |
[14:36] | Well, you know, she’s being crazy, too. | 嗯 你知道的 她现在也不正常 |
[14:39] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[14:40] | She gets to be crazy. | 她就应该不正常 |
[14:42] | You have to be the sane one. | 而你应该是正常的那个 |
[14:44] | So what, I don’t get to be crazy again | 怎么 在孩子出生之前我再也不能 |
[14:45] | until the baby comes? | 表现得不正常了吗 |
[14:47] | No. Then it’s baby’s turn to be crazy. | 当然不能 接下来就该轮到小宝宝不正常了 |
[14:50] | When do I get to be crazy again? | 那我什么时候可以再不正常一下 |
[14:52] | Never. | 不可能了 |
[14:54] | 少年狂笑中 | |
[14:59] | We are totally even. | 我们完全打平了 |
[15:01] | We absolutely are not even, and here’s why. | 我们绝对不是平手 原因如下 |
[15:03] | I’ll grant you that if you include | 就算加上你 |
[15:04] | the 12 points for designing the skyscraper, | 设计摩天楼的12分 |
[15:07] | the 83 points for slapping five with Tommy Lee | 和汤米・李击掌的83分 |
[15:09] | and the 9,000 points for banging Robin before me, | 还有比我先泡到罗宾的9000分 |
[15:12] | our point totals would be about neck and neck, | 我们也才刚好并驾齐驱 |
[15:15] | but there’s one thing you’re forgetting. | 但是有件事情你忘记了 |
[15:17] | The fact that I don’t care? | 我不在乎的这个事实 |
[15:18] | No. | 不 |
[15:19] | And you just lost five points for sass. | 而且你因为顶嘴再扣掉5点 |
[15:22] | Do you remember a conversation we had about three years ago? | 你记得我们三年前的一段对话吗 |
[15:26] | Barney, you’re the king. | 巴尼 你是王 |
[15:28] | Nobody picks up chicks like you. | 没有人可以做到像你一样泡到妞 |
[15:30] | You’re handsome, | 你真是 英俊 |
[15:31] | debonair, | 令人愉悦 |
[15:33] | everything I wish I could be. | 一切我希望成为的东西 |
[15:35] | I’m starting to think this never happened. | 我怎么觉得这事儿从来没有发生过 |
[15:37] | Let you finish. | 让你自己说完 |
[15:39] | You’re smooth, charismatic, | 你舌灿莲花 魅力四射 |
[15:41] | “Sauve.” | 温伦尔雅 |
[15:42] | I think you mean “Suave.” | 你是说温文尔雅吧 |
[15:44] | Aha. | 啊哈 |
[15:45] | So you do remember. | 这么说你确实记得 |
[15:47] | But there’s one thing | 但是有一件事 |
[15:48] | even a master ladies’ man like you could never do, | 即便是像你一样的泡妞大神也是做不了的 |
[15:51] | and if you could ever do it, | 如果你能做的话 |
[15:53] | it would be worth 500 points. | 这件事值500点 |
[15:55] | You have my attention, my slightly shorter friend. | 你勾起我的兴趣了 比我矮一点的小朋友 |
[15:59] | Here’s the challenge. | 挑战如下 |
[16:00] | Get a girl’s phone number while you’re wearing a dress. | 穿着裙子要来一个女孩子的电话号码 |
[16:06] | Challenge… | 挑战… |
[16:09] | Accomplished. | 完成 |
[16:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:12] | Last year, I slapped on a dress, | 去年 我套上裙子 |
[16:13] | took a few laps around this very bar, | 就在这个酒吧里转了转 |
[16:15] | and I got this: | 然后我就拿到了 |
[16:17] | the phone number of one Stephanie McColgan. | 一个叫斯蒂芬妮・麦克罗根妞儿的电话号码 |
[16:19] | Later that night, I took off my pantyhose, | 就在那晚 我脱下我的裤袜 |
[16:23] | and gave her panties… my hose. | 接着在她的小裤裤里…留下我的痕迹 |
[16:25] | That’s right, Ted. | 没错 泰德 |
[16:27] | I am 500 points ahead. | 哥已经领先500点了 |
[16:29] | Until you can get a girl’s digits | 除非你能穿着裙子拿到一个女生的电话号码 |
[16:31] | while wearing a dress, you and I will never be even. | 否则我们永远不会打平的 |
[16:34] | You know what? The super’s probably waiting for me, | 你知道吗 公寓管理员可能正等着我 |
[16:36] | and I just remembered there’s a spare key | 而且我刚想起来 我还有一把备用钥匙 |
[16:38] | under the doormat, so good night. Wait, wait. | -藏在脚垫下面 晚安了 -等等 等等 |
[16:40] | Ted, don’t go. Barney, I am leaving. | -泰德你别走啊 -巴尼 我要走了 |
[16:41] | I’m afraid this is just one of those nights | 恐怕今晚还是将要淡出记忆 |
[16:43] | we’re probably going to forget. | 的平凡一夜 |
[16:45] | I don’t think so, dude. Look. | 我不这么想 哥们 你看 |
[16:47] | If you’re just joining us, the World Wide News | 如果你在关注我们的话 |
[16:48] | Eye in the Sky traffic chopper is out of control over Manhattan | 环球新闻台的天空之眼直升机在曼哈顿上空失控 |
[16:51] | and being piloted by our own Robin Scherbatsky. | 而此直升机正由本台的罗宾・舍巴斯基驾驶 |
[16:53] | This probably won’t end well. | 结局恐怕不妙 |
[16:58] | Kids, every now and then, New York has a moment | 孩子们 纽约时不时会有那样一个时刻 |
[17:01] | when every eye in the city is watching the same thing. | 每一个市民都关注着同一件事情 |
[17:03] | This was one of those moments. | 这就是那样的时刻 |
[17:06] | We all watched breathlessly as the pilot on the ground | 我们都屏气凝神关注着 |
[17:09] | told her what to do, and against all odds, | 罗宾听从地面上驾驶员的指示 克服重重困难 |
[17:11] | your Aunt Robin landed that helicopter. | 把那架直升机降落在地面上 |
[17:17] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[17:19] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[17:28] | The pilot survived and made a full recovery. | 飞行员也同时获救 不久痊愈 |
[17:31] | And Robin? | 至于罗宾 |
[17:32] | It’s Robin Scherbatsky, everybody! | 同志们 那是罗宾・舍巴斯基 |
[17:36] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢大家 |
[17:39] | Oh, okay… | 哦 行了 |
[17:42] | Robin got famous. | 罗宾出名了 |
[17:44] | In the next few days, she would… | 在之后的几天里 她… |
[17:46] | meet the mayor, | 见了市长 |
[17:47] | go on Letterman | 上了莱特曼的节目 |
[17:49] | and even have a deli sandwich named after her. | 甚至一种熟食三明治都以她的名字命名 |
[17:52] | But most importantly, that night, | 可更重要的是 在那天晚上 |
[17:54] | she got a call, text or e-mail | 几乎所有她认识的人 |
[17:56] | from almost everyone she’d ever met. | 都给她打了电话 发了短信或是写了邮件 |
[17:58] | Hey, Marshall. | 嗨 马修 |
[18:00] | Hey, Lil. | 嗨 莉莉 |
[18:02] | Hey, Barney. | 嘿 巴尼 |
[18:04] | Yes, I know you’re dating a stripper. | 是 我知道你跟一脱衣舞女在谈恋爱 |
[18:06] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:08] | Hey, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[18:09] | You proud of your little girl? | 为你的小女儿感到自豪吗 |
[18:14] | Okay, I’ll keep trying. | 好吧 我继续努力 |
[18:17] | Babe, I think I know why you had | 宝贝 我知道你为什么 |
[18:21] | that sex dream about Ranjit. Why? | -做春梦梦见兰吉了 -为什么 |
[18:23] | Think about it. | 你想 |
[18:25] | The way he talks about his kids. | 他说起他孩子的那种方式 |
[18:27] | He’s a wonderful father. | 他是个好爸爸 |
[18:29] | Just like Papa Smurf, Bill Cosby… | 他就跟蓝爸爸 比尔・克劳斯比 |
[18:32] | George Washington, the father of our country. | 我们的国父乔治・华盛顿一样 |
[18:35] | You’re attracted to great dads. | 你是被那些伟大的父亲所吸引 |
[18:38] | And that’s why you love me. | 这就是为什么你爱我 |
[18:40] | Because I’m going to be the greatest dad ever. | 因为我会成为有史以来最伟大的爸爸 |
[18:44] | Sure, that must be it. | 是的 就是那样 |
[18:46] | Lily decided not to tell Marshall | 莉莉决定不告诉马修 |
[18:49] | about her dream involving Frankenstein | 那些关于弗兰肯斯坦和 |
[18:50] | and the tea cup from Beauty and the Beast. | 美女与野兽中茶杯的梦 |
[18:53] | That one was just for her. | 她想把那些梦留给自己 |
[18:55] | Okay, Barney, I got to go. | 好吧 巴尼 我要走了 |
[18:57] | What? | 啥 |
[18:58] | In the middle of | 今晚我们见证了 |
[18:59] | “The Night You Got Locked Out in Your Pajamas | 你穿着睡衣被锁在门外 |
[19:01] | “And Robin Landed a Freaking Helicopter | 罗宾成功降落了一架直升机 |
[19:04] | and There’s Still Time to Reunite Genesis?” | 和我们还有时间重组创世纪乐团 |
[19:06] | Dude, you got your wish. | 兄弟 你的愿望达成了 |
[19:08] | It’s a night we’ll always remember. | 这的确是我们毕生难忘的夜晚 |
[19:10] | Why can’t we just go home? | 我们为嘛就不能回家呢 |
[19:12] | I can’t go home, Ted. Why not? | -我不能回家 泰德 -为什么 |
[19:14] | Because… I’m dating a stripper. | 因为…跟我谈恋爱的是个脱衣舞女 |
[19:17] | Yes, I’ve seen your bus ad. | 是 我看到你在公交车上做的广告了 |
[19:18] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[19:20] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不懂 |
[19:22] | Every night, between 9:00 p.M. And 4:00 a.M., | 每晚 从晚上9点到凌晨四点 |
[19:25] | I’m in hell. | 我备受煎熬 度日如年 |
[19:27] | All I can think about is what Quinn is doing | 我满脑子想的都是奎恩在做什么 |
[19:29] | and where she is doing it and who she is doing it on. | 她在哪儿做和她在谁身上做 |
[19:33] | If I don’t do something to take my mind off of it… | 如果我不做些让自己分心的事情…… |
[19:38] | You’re lucky that you can just go sit around the house, Ted. | 泰德 你能心安理得的在家里坐着真是太幸运了 |
[19:41] | I don’t have that option. | 我没有那个选择 |
[19:43] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[19:46] | You’re in love with this girl. | 你爱着那个姑娘 |
[19:48] | I really am, Ted. | 我真的爱她 泰德 |
[19:50] | I mean… | 可是 |
[19:52] | she’s a stripper. | 她是个脱衣舞女 |
[19:55] | Later that night… | 晚些时候 |
[20:01] | I know we’re not talking right now… | 我知道我们现在在冷战中 |
[20:03] | but I just want you to know | 但是我想让你知道 |
[20:04] | I’m glad you’re okay | 我很高兴你没事 |
[20:09] | The next night, | 第二天晚上 |
[20:11] | all I wanted to do was enjoy a night at home. | 我只想好好在家呆着 |
[20:16] | But there was something I had to do. | 但是 有件事我必须去做 |
[20:33] | It wasn’t easy, | 挺不容易的 |
[20:35] | but by God, after a long night of trying… | 但感谢上帝 在反复尝试了一晚上之后… |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:40] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们平了 |
[20:42] | 500 points. | 500点 |
[20:44] | Scoreboard. | 赢了 |
[20:45] | More than a legendary night | 这不仅仅是一个 |
[20:47] | we’d remember forever, | 我们会永远铭记的传奇之夜 |
[20:48] | Uncle Barney needed a bro to help him forget. | 同时巴尼叔叔也需要一个兄弟来帮助他忘记 |
[20:52] | In this case, a bro in a dress. | 在这个故事里 还是一裙装兄弟 |
[20:54] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[20:56] | Are you wearing perfume? | 你喷香水了 |
[20:58] | 细部商店专卖男士用品 | |
[20:58] | It’s a unisex fragrance. It was in Details. | 是中性香味 细部商店买的 |
[21:02] | It’s nice. It’s perfume. | -真不错 -就是香水 |