时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Guys, I’m going through something kinda hard. | 伙计们 我最近过得有些不快活啊 |
[00:04] | Since Quinn and I broke up, she’s gone back to dancing | 自从Quinn和我分手后 她就又回到 |
[00:06] | at The Lusty Leopard, and it’s just really tough because… | “欲望之豹”脱衣舞馆工作了 我太受不了了… |
[00:09] | Cause you have to find a new strip club? | 你得换家新的脱衣舞馆? |
[00:11] | I have to find a new strip club! | 我得换家新的脱衣舞馆! |
[00:12] | I’ve been going to The Lusty Leopard for seven years. | 七年了 “欲望之豹”一直是我的最爱 |
[00:15] | Wow. That’s like 49 in perv years. | 哇哦 对你这种色狼 就像过了49年了吧 |
[00:18] | Sixty-nine. Self-five. | 69年 自己跟自己击掌 |
[00:20] | Look… | 说实话… |
[00:21] | without my open wallet, | 没有我的慷慨解囊 |
[00:22] | The Lusty Leopard would be nothing. | “欲望之豹”没啥前途 |
[00:24] | Thanks to me, they’ve been able to expand | 多亏了我 他们才可以扩张 |
[00:26] | and take over that soup kitchen next door. | 盘下了隔壁的汤店 |
[00:30] | Now I’m a free agent, | 现如今 我恢复自由身 |
[00:31] | and all the strip clubs are after me. | 所有的脱衣舞馆都抢着要我 |
[00:33] | Mr. Stinson, we might not have | Stinson先生 我们”脱衣成金” |
[00:35] | the best strippers at Moneyballs, | 或许没有最好的脱衣舞娘 |
[00:37] | but we use sabermetrics to get you a stripper with a five body, | 但是我们能用计量统计学 帮你找一个身材五分的 |
[00:40] | sure, and another with a butter face, but together, | 还找一个背影杀手 让她们一起伺候您 |
[00:44] | with their tireless grinding, we guarantee | 有她们无休止的缠绵挑逗 |
[00:46] | a high on-pants percentage. | 老二”上座”率是保证的 |
[00:49] | I gotta be honest with you, Fred, | 老实跟你说 Fred |
[00:51] | I can’t really see myself signing with the Golden Oldies. | 我对你们”怀金岁月”的老女人真心没兴趣 |
[00:54] | Well, that’s what everyone says… at first. | 每个人都这么说… 当然是最开始 |
[00:57] | But our GILFs have got class. | 但是我们的舞娘可是相当有水准的 |
[00:59] | They’ve got maturity and experience, | 他们成熟 经验老道 |
[01:01] | and the kind of mind-blowing flexibility | 而且骨骼惊奇 灵动如蛇 |
[01:04] | that only comes from advanced hip dysplasia. | 绝对让你目瞪口呆 |
[01:09] | Barney, the Lusty Leopard would be lost without you. | Barney “欲望之豹”脱衣舞馆不能没有你啊 |
[01:13] | I think you’re really gonna like a couple of the girls | 我保证 你会喜欢从其他分馆里 |
[01:15] | we just pulled up from the minors. | 挖过来的几个女娃子 |
[01:17] | Don’t leave us! | 求别走! |
[01:18] | Wow, you’re like the LeBron James of strip clubs. | 哟 您可得是脱衣舞馆的”小皇帝”詹姆斯啊 |
[01:21] | Actually, you’re probably tied with LeBron James for that title. | 没准儿 你能和詹姆斯平起平坐呢 |
[01:25] | LeBron isn’t all that. | “小皇帝”也没那么牛啊 |
[01:26] | The Cavs are doing great without him. | 骑士队没他照样风生水起 |
[01:27] | Yeah! | 是滴耶! |
[01:29] | Hey, guys, you will never believe who I ran into | 伙计们 你们猜猜今天在公司门口 |
[01:33] | outside of work today. | 我碰到了谁 |
[01:34] | It wasn’t the guy handing out coupons | 不会是那个穿着热狗服 |
[01:36] | in the hot dog costume, was it? | 发优惠券的那货吧? |
[01:38] | Baby, there’s no reason to be scared of him. | 亲爱滴 不要害怕哈 |
[01:41] | I’m not scared of him. | 我没害怕 |
[01:43] | It’s totally normal to see a hot dog with a face. | 热狗长脸 完全不稀奇嘛 |
[01:46] | No, it was Brad, my old law school buddy. | 不 我碰到Brad了 我法学院的老同学 |
[01:49] | I almost didn’t recognize him. | 差点没认出来 |
[01:51] | Marshall? | Marshall不? |
[01:54] | Brad?! | 你是Brad?! |
[01:55] | Bro! | 哥们! |
[01:56] | Oh, hey! | 嘿! |
[01:58] | What a kick-ass day! | 今天太牛X了! |
[02:00] | I run into you, some sucker throws away | 我碰到了你 某个2货扔掉了 |
[02:02] | most of a perfectly good hot dog… | 大半个巨好吃的热狗… |
[02:05] | kick-ass day! | 太牛X的一天了! |
[02:06] | You still doing corporate law? | 你还在搞法律这块么? |
[02:09] | I got downsized two years ago. | 我两年前就被裁员了 |
[02:11] | It’s been rough. | 一直过的不顺 |
[02:12] | Going through a little bit of a depresh. | 有点小小失落啊 |
[02:14] | But just today, boom! | 但是今天 爆棚了! |
[02:17] | Huge job prospect. | 超好的职业前景 |
[02:19] | Here’s your application. | 给 你的申请表 |
[02:20] | Just tell them I sent you. | 告诉他们是我给你的 |
[02:21] | I bet you could fit in the bratwurst. | 德国小香肠装肯定超配你 |
[02:24] | Bratwurst with a face. | 长脸的德国小香肠 |
[02:27] | What’d I tell you? | 我没骗你吧? |
[02:28] | Looks like I’m about to be on a roll. | 我要时来运转啦 |
[02:31] | Sounds like that guy could use some help. | 貌似这哥们儿急需帮助啊 |
[02:33] | I know! That’s why I said… | 就是啊! 所我我才说… |
[02:34] | You know, I’m at Honeywell & Cootes, | 我现在在Honeywell & Cootes上班 |
[02:36] | and they’re looking to hire an associate. | 他们正在招一名助理律师 |
[02:38] | I could totally recommend you. | 我完全可以推荐你 |
[02:41] | Leave the wounded behind! | 人家还不够可怜吗! |
[02:57] | Cause Brad is an old friend who needs a job. | Brad是老朋友了 正在找工作 |
[03:00] | Why shouldn’t I give him | 为什么我就不能 |
[03:01] | the old Marshall Eriksen Stamp of Approval? | 给他”老Marshall的通力力荐”啊?! |
[03:03] | Marshall, you’re a stamp tramp. | Marshall 你是个”力荐废” |
[03:05] | How dare you! | 这你也说的出口! |
[03:07] | And what is that?! | 不过此话怎样?! |
[03:09] | You give your stamp of approval to everything. | 基本上什么东西你都会”力荐” |
[03:12] | It’s become meaningless. | 这样就没意义了 |
[03:13] | It’s like when my mom likes a movie. | 就好像我妈喜欢一部电影 |
[03:14] | It just means Richard Dreyfuss is in it. | 仅仅是因为Richard Dreyfuss出演了 |
[03:17] | Marshall, you love everything and everyone. | Marshall 你是一个老好人 |
[03:20] | It’s… It’s what I love about you, | 这也是我爱你的地方 |
[03:22] | but it’s also why your stamps are total crap. | 但也是为什么你的”力荐”都是渣的原因 |
[03:25] | Give me one example. | 举个例子 |
[03:27] | How about when you turned your boss | 上次你把你老板搞得 |
[03:28] | into a fountain of bodily liquids? | 吐到天翻地覆那件事怎么样? |
[03:32] | You guys like it? | 大伙儿还喜欢吗? |
[03:34] | I’ll be waiting for you in hell, Eriksen. | Eriksen 我们地狱见 |
[03:40] | In my defense, that restaurant’s health rating had just gone | 我要给自己说句话 那家餐馆的卫生等级 |
[03:42] | from an “F” to a “D,” and I wanted to reward that. | 才从F升到了D 我想要支持他们一下嘛 |
[03:44] | Marshall, you’re already on thin ice | Marshall 你才在你老板面前 |
[03:46] | with that horrible Honeywell guy. | 搞砸了一次 |
[03:48] | Don’t risk screwing things up more right before | 不要在接到你梦寐以求的大案子前 |
[03:51] | your biggest case ever. | 把什么都搞砸了 |
[03:52] | Okay, Honeywell is not horrible, | 好吧 Honeywell也没那么恐怖啊 |
[03:53] | he just has a bad temper sometimes. | 他只是有时候脾气不大好 |
[03:55] | And he holds a grudge. | 而且总爱记仇 |
[03:57] | He’s kind of defensive about his height. | 也不喜欢别人谈论他的身高 |
[04:00] | And he’s cheap. | 并且还很低贱 |
[04:01] | And he made those secretaries cry. | 他还让那些秘书们伤心哭泣 |
[04:03] | But, deep down, he is a great guy. | 但是 总的来说 他是个不错的人 |
[04:05] | Heck, he gets my stamp, too. | 没错 他也是我的”力荐”了 |
[04:07] | Stamp tramp. | “力荐废” |
[04:08] | Well, maybe this isn’t the moment | 好吧 或许现在不是你 |
[04:09] | to stick your neck out for Brad. | “力荐”Brad的好时候 |
[04:11] | Well, that’s not how I was raised. | 我所接受的教育可不是这样子 |
[04:13] | Back in St. Cloud, we believe in people, | 在圣克劳德 我们对每个人都非常信任 |
[04:16] | people like Gudren Olsen, the town wino who became our mayor. | 就像Gudren Olsen 那个后来当选我们市长的那个酒鬼 |
[04:20] | They even wound up naming a bridge after him. | 他们甚至以他的名字命名了一座桥 |
[04:23] | The one he drove off. | 不过他自个儿开车从那座桥上栽了下去 |
[04:25] | Marshall, why can’t you be more like your wife? | Mshall 你怎么就不学学你老婆? |
[04:27] | Lily’s stamp is gold. | Lily”力荐”可是实打实的好货啊 |
[04:29] | I’m reading this book because of her. | 因为她 我在读这本书 |
[04:32] | I’m drinking this beer because she recommended it. | 因为她的推荐 我在喝这种啤酒 |
[04:36] | I’m even wearing this bra because | 甚至我穿这款胸罩 |
[04:37] | of a lingerie store Lily told me about. | 也是因为Lily告诉我了这家内衣店 |
[04:41] | Uh, if anyone’s got the golden stamp, | 如果谁的”力荐”是金字招牌的话 |
[04:45] | it’s old Teddy Westside over here. | 非我Ted莫属了 |
[04:47] | Please. You’re a piggyback stamper. | 得了吧 你就是个”力荐跟屁虫” |
[04:50] | How dare you! | 这话你也说得出口! |
[04:52] | And what is that?! | 不过此话怎讲?! |
[04:54] | Allow us to demonstrate. Lily? | 容我们来演示一番 Lily? |
[04:56] | Hey, guys, I just found a great new sushi restaurant. | 嘿 伙计们 我刚发现一家新的寿司店非常给力 |
[04:59] | It’s called Katsu… | 叫Katsu… |
[05:00] | yoku. Katsuyoku. | yoku Katsuyoku馆 |
[05:02] | My ideas. I’m Ted. | 是我Ted发现的 |
[05:04] | – Nailed it. – Totally. | – 搞定了 – 妥妥的 |
[05:07] | Okay, Ted, name one cool thing you’ve given | 好吧 Ted 你就举个例子吧 |
[05:09] | – your stamp to first… – Dr. Berkowitz. | – 你什么时候有过原创… – Berkowitz大夫 |
[05:10] | that isn’t an ear, nose and throat doctor. | 耳鼻喉医生不算 |
[05:15] | Man, these strip clubs want me so bad. | 老天 那些脱衣舞馆对我日思夜想 |
[05:18] | They’re sending me T-shirts, beer cozies. | 送给我T恤 啤酒保温袋 |
[05:21] | Sticky’s even sent me | “黏黏糖”那家甚至 |
[05:23] | a boob-shaped hand-sanitizer dispenser. | 送给我个咪咪形的洗手液瓶 |
[05:25] | It’s clean and dirty at the same time. | 让我同时感觉到纯净和龌龊 |
[05:27] | That’s it? T-shirts and beer cozies? | 这就没啦? 只有T恤和啤酒保温袋? |
[05:31] | That’s disrespect, son! | 奇耻大辱啊 小子! |
[05:32] | Here’s what you do: | 你就该这样: |
[05:34] | hit a few strip clubs in Jersey and Long Island. | 去泽西和长岛混混脱衣舞馆 |
[05:37] | Jersey? Long Island? | 泽西? 还长岛? |
[05:39] | Why would I go to a Third World nation | 为何我要跑去第三世界国家 |
[05:42] | to get my knob wobbled? | 宠幸我的蛋蛋? |
[05:43] | Well, you wouldn’t. | 哦 大可不必 |
[05:44] | But when the clubs in the city hear | 不过当城里的俱乐部风闻 |
[05:46] | you’re sniffing around across the river, | 你在河对岸觅食时 |
[05:48] | those beer cozies and T-shirts turn | 那些什么保温袋啊T恤啊 |
[05:50] | into Rolexes and fur coats. | 马上就会升级成劳力士和皮大衣 |
[05:53] | Especially from that strip club, Fur Coats. | 尤其是那家”貂皮大衣”舞馆 |
[05:56] | Wow. That’s genius. | 哇 这计划太天才了 |
[05:59] | You’re hired. | 大哥用你了 |
[06:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:02] | I want you to be my strip club agent. | 我要你做我的脱衣舞馆公关 |
[06:04] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑子有毛病啊? |
[06:06] | Well, I just figured I’d ask… | 哦 我只是问问… |
[06:08] | No, I was talking to myself, | 不 我是在自言自语 |
[06:09] | because, for some reason, I really want to do that! | 不知为何 这份差事让我心向往之! |
[06:13] | Oh! Oh! What am I wearing? | 哦! 哦!看我穿着什么啊? |
[06:15] | Just proof of a stamp I know I gave first, | 这就是我做过原创”力荐”的证明 |
[06:19] | from a little band called… | 这个小乐队叫做… |
[06:21] | Dishwalla. | Dishwalla乐队 |
[06:22] | Who? | 哪位啊? |
[06:23] | Dishwalla! Come on! | Dishwalla! 记得不! |
[06:25] | They had that whole, | 就是那首什么 |
[06:26] | “Tell Me All Your Thoughts on God” song. | “告诉我你怎么看上帝”的 |
[06:28] | Oh… | 哦… |
[06:30] | Look, I’m not saying they’re my favorite band, | 不是说我对这个乐队有多爱 |
[06:32] | but for a little while in college, | 不过在大学有一段时间 |
[06:33] | we were all into that song, and it was all thanks to me. | 我们都很喜欢这首歌 这都是我的功劳 |
[06:36] | But I turned you on to Dishwalla. | 但是我让你们开始听Dishwalla的 |
[06:38] | No way! I played them on my radio show. | 少来! 我还在自己的电台里播过他们的歌 |
[06:40] | I mean, pirate DJ Dr. X played them on | 我是说 海盗DJ”X博士”在广受爱戴的 |
[06:43] | his beloved radio show. | 电台节目上播过 |
[06:45] | We all know you were Dr. X, Ted! | 我们都晓得你是”X博士”啦 Ted! |
[06:47] | And I’m the one who got us into that song. | 我才是让你们爱上那首歌的人 |
[06:49] | No! No! On his beloved radio show, | 不是! 才怪! 在他大受欢迎 |
[06:51] | Dr. X pointed out that the chorus went, | 的节目里 “X博士”说 歌里面唱到 |
[06:54] | “Tell me all your thoughts on God” | “告诉我你怎么看上帝” |
[06:57] | “Cause I really want to meet her.” | “因为我想和她见面” |
[06:59] | ” Her.” God’s a woman. | “她” 上帝是女人 |
[07:02] | And it blew the minds | 这首歌让当晚收听 |
[07:03] | of everyone listening to Dr. X that night. | “X博士”节目的人耳目一新 |
[07:06] | Which was pretty much everyone on campus… including me. | 我是指大学里的所有人… 也包括我哦 |
[07:09] | I’m not Dr. X. | 我不是”X博士” |
[07:10] | Oh, so you’re saying | 所以你是说 |
[07:12] | credit for the stamp goes to Dr. X then, not you. | 这个”力荐”的功劳是”X博士”的不是你的啦 |
[07:21] | Okay… I’m gonna tell you guys something right now. | 好吧… 我有些事情要告诉你们 |
[07:23] | Take a sip. Follow my lead. | 喝一口 跟着我做 |
[07:28] | I’m Dr. X. | 在下就是”X博士” |
[07:31] | No! | 真的假的! |
[07:34] | I hope this works out, bro. | 我希望事情能成 老哥 |
[07:36] | I couldn’t even get my leg in that bratwurst outfit. | 那套香肠服我连腿都塞不进去 |
[07:38] | Don’t be nervous. Honeywell is gonna love you. | 不要紧张 Honeywell会喜欢你的 |
[07:42] | Sweet! Freebie muff-tops! | 好耶! 免费小松饼! |
[07:45] | Can I pour you a pocket of coffee? | 要不要我给你的口袋满上咖啡? |
[07:49] | I didn’t say you were fat. | 我又不是说你肥 |
[07:50] | I said that dress makes you look fat! Idiot! | 我是说那套衣服让你看起来大只! 傻帽! |
[07:53] | Hey! You must be Brad! | 嘿! 你一定就是Brad了! |
[07:55] | I’m excited to meet the man | 能见到本人我真是兴奋啊 |
[07:56] | Eriksen’s been talking up all week. | Eriksen都已经念叨了一星期了 |
[07:58] | Mr. Honeywell, I have to say, | Honeywell先生 我不得不夸一句 |
[08:01] | your environmental work is amazing. | 你这的环保工作真是让人叹为观止 |
[08:04] | Come on, it’s not like I’m saving the world. | 少来 好像我多了不起似的 |
[08:05] | Oh, wait, yes, I am! | 哦 等下 我是了不起哦! |
[08:08] | Great. | 好的 |
[08:10] | Marshall tells me you have | Marshall告诉我 |
[08:11] | the big Gruber Pharmaceutical trial coming up. | 你就要办”Gruber制药”的大案子 |
[08:14] | I’d love to give you my thoughts on the case, | 我想就这个案子提点建议 |
[08:15] | but I can’t take full credit. | 但不全是我的功劳喔 |
[08:18] | Most of these are from my psychic. | 这些大多是我的通灵师给的 |
[08:19] | My psychic always | 我的通灵师 |
[08:21] | pushes for a settlement. | 老是急着下定论 |
[08:23] | But my numerologist says roll the dice with the jury. | 但是那个命理师说陪审团的事情就随缘 |
[08:25] | I’m waiting for my astrologist to weigh in, | 我正等着我的占卜师也提供点意见 |
[08:27] | but he can be kind of flaky. | 不过他这人有点古怪 |
[08:29] | You know, Cancer. | 得癌的都这样 |
[08:31] | Should know more after he’s back from chemo. | 等他做完化疗之后会给我消息 |
[08:34] | Good luck, bro! | 好运哦 老哥! |
[08:41] | You know the best part about you challenging me on Dishwalla? | 知道你跟我叫板Dishwalla这件事情为啥好吗? |
[08:44] | – Didn’t challenge you, don’t care. – It made me | – 没跟你叫板 压根不在乎 – 我把 |
[08:46] | dig up my old video diaries from freshman year. | 大学第一年的录像日记找了出来 |
[08:48] | And somewhere in here there’s gonna be proof | 这些录像带就可以证明 |
[08:50] | that I am not a piggyback stamper. | 我的”力荐”不都是跟屁虫 |
[08:52] | I have my own original ideas. | 我自有原创的点子 |
[08:54] | Didn’t you only do the video diaries | 你做录像日记不是因为 |
[08:56] | because of Winona Ryder in Reality Bites? | Winona Ryder演的”四个毕业生”吗? |
[08:58] | No. | 不是 |
[08:59] | I don’t know what you’re talk… shut up. | 我才不知道你说什么… 闭嘴啦 |
[09:01] | Let’s just watch. | 我们就看吧 |
[09:03] | How do you even know there’s gonna be mention | 你怎么知道带子上会提到 |
[09:05] | – of Dishwalla on those tapes? – I don’t. | – Dishwalla这档子事 – 我不知道 |
[09:06] | And it may take me days to go through them all, | 把这些看上一遍可能要花上我几天 |
[09:09] | but that is how committed I am to the truth. | 但这正说明我对真相的执着 |
[09:12] | Hey, you guys should check out that song by the band Dishwalla. | 嘿 你们应该听听那个叫Dishwalla的乐队的歌 |
[09:16] | Really? I’ve never heard of them. | 真的? 我没听过他们 |
[09:18] | Damn it! | 妹的! |
[09:20] | So? | 所以? |
[09:21] | Bottom line, Vito, a lot of | 这已经是底线了 Vito |
[09:23] | strip clubs are into my client. | 很多脱衣舞馆都要我的客户 |
[09:24] | If you want the Melon Patch to be in the mix, | 如果你希望”瓜罩”馆位列其中 |
[09:26] | we’re gonna need bigger melons and smaller patches. | 那些”瓜”就得大点 “罩”就得小一点 |
[09:28] | Otherwise, your establishment is not where | 如若不然 Barney Stinson |
[09:30] | Barney Stinson is gonna pitch his tent. | 要怎么进驻你的小店 |
[09:32] | B-Dawg, Barn Door, | B兄 Barn哥 |
[09:34] | Stinson-natti, Bro-hio! | Stinson 我哥们! |
[09:36] | Talk to me. How’s it hangin’? | 跟我说说 最近如何啊? |
[09:38] | You are killing it at this agent thing! | 当公关你是万夫莫敌啊! |
[09:40] | I just got a big box at Yankee Stadium | 我刚刚拿到了洋基队比赛的包厢票 |
[09:43] | from the ladies at The Big Box. | “盒中女”馆给我送来的 |
[09:45] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:46] | One question: Golden Oldies | 有个问题: “怀金岁月”馆 |
[09:48] | just sent me a fax machine and a Charo calendar. | 刚给我送来了传真机和老明星挂历 |
[09:50] | – Mm-hmm. – Aren’t they out of the running? | – 嗯? – 不是都停产了吗? |
[09:52] | Yeah, but those old bitches don’t need to know that. | 是啊 但这些老婊不用知道啦 |
[09:54] | Yeah, I just feel kind of bad. | 嗯 我感觉自己坏坏的 |
[09:56] | They just spent eight grand | 他们花了八千大洋 |
[09:58] | on that wheelchair ramp up to the stage. | 在台上打了个轮椅通道 |
[10:00] | Hey, Larry, how’s everything at the Beaver Dam? | 嘿 Larry “比佛丹”那边如何? |
[10:03] | I don’t even know that strip club. | 怎么我都没听过这个脱衣舞馆 |
[10:04] | Oh, it’s not a club. | 这不是那种地方 |
[10:06] | My cousin Larry is a forest ranger in Squamish. | 我表弟Larry是Squamish那的护林人员 |
[10:08] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[10:10] | Then I was fired from Bed Bath & Beyond | 然后我就被家具店炒了 |
[10:13] | for telling inappropriate jokes. | 因为一个玩笑开过头了 |
[10:15] | I mean… | 我想说… |
[10:16] | get a sense of humor, La Shonda. | La Shonda 别那么没趣 |
[10:18] | You know how “they” are. | “那些人”你懂的 |
[10:19] | “They” meaning Bed Bath & Beyond employees, right? | “那些人”是说家具店的人 对吗? |
[10:23] | No. Women. | 不对 是那些女的 |
[10:25] | That still could have been worse. | 还能更糟 |
[10:27] | Thank God I ran into Marshall. | 感谢老天让我碰到Marshall了 |
[10:29] | This guy’s supportive as balls. | 他就像那活一样 挺我到现在 |
[10:31] | And here I am. | 然后我就过来了 |
[10:33] | Yes, we both owe Marshall a debt of gratitude | 是啊 能让您这种人来面试 |
[10:35] | for getting you this interview. | 我还真得好好感谢Marshall |
[10:37] | Eriksen… | 那Eriksen… |
[10:38] | – Can I see you outside? – Sure. | – 我们来外面谈一会? – 好的 |
[10:40] | Good. Try to stay out there a few minutes. | 好的 尽量在外面多待一会 |
[10:43] | I just cut one, and I can tell it’s gonna be a slow burn. | 我一直忍着屁 而且我保证会绵长悠远 |
[10:49] | What is Generation X? | 什么是X世代? |
[10:52] | What does the X in “Generation X” stand for? | “X世代”中的X所代表什么意思? |
[10:55] | What do we stand for? | 我们又是什么? |
[10:56] | Why aren’t people on campus talking about this? | 为什么学校里的人从来不去讨论这些? |
[10:59] | Maybe you should do a radio show | 也许你该搞个电台秀 |
[11:02] | and call yourself Dr. X. | 自称”X博士” |
[11:06] | I just had an amazing idea. | 我的灵感来了 |
[11:11] | Just turn it off! | 关掉别看了! |
[11:13] | I can’t look away. | 我无法不看 |
[11:14] | Oh, God, no. | 哦不 别 |
[11:16] | Oh, God, I’m putting on a beret. | 老天 我居然戴个贝雷帽 |
[11:18] | You were there. | 你也在那 |
[11:20] | Why didn’t you tell me that looked stupid? | 你为什么不提醒我这样子很傻? |
[11:21] | “Ted, that beret looks stupid.” | “Ted 你戴这帽子很傻” |
[11:24] | “I agree to disagree.” | “咱俩求同存异” |
[11:27] | Marshall, that man is the human equivalent of what came out | Marshall 这家伙比你上次推荐的 |
[11:29] | of my body after eating that soup you recommended! | 那种汤还要让人恶心! |
[11:31] | This guy’s your friend? | 这家伙是你朋友? |
[11:33] | Really more of an acquaintance than a friend. | 只是比较熟悉的陌生人罢了 |
[11:36] | No backpedaling. | 不要退缩 |
[11:38] | You’re Marshall Eriksen. | 你是Marshall Eriksen |
[11:40] | You believe in people. | 要对别人有信心 |
[11:42] | You know what Brad hasn’t told you? | 你知道Brad有些事儿没说吗? |
[11:44] | He was third in our class at Columbia. | 他是哥伦比亚大学我们班上的第三名 |
[11:46] | That is impressive. | 确实不错 |
[11:48] | And I suppose he did warn us about the fart. | 而且他放屁之前还好意地提醒了我们 |
[11:50] | He’s a great guy. | 他人很不错 |
[11:51] | Please… give him just one more chance. | 求你了… 再给他一次机会吧 |
[11:55] | Two more minutes. | 顶多再谈两分钟 |
[11:59] | I’m proud of you. | 我以你为荣 |
[12:00] | I’m proud of you for being proud of me. | 我以你以我为荣为荣 |
[12:08] | You went undergrad to Holy Cross? | 你是在圣十字学院毕业的? |
[12:10] | That’s my alma mater. | 那是我的母校 |
[12:11] | I went there on a basketball scholarship. | 我在那是篮球特长生 |
[12:13] | No way. I played center. | 不会吧 我也当过中锋 |
[12:17] | Why is that so shocking? | 你干嘛那样? |
[12:18] | ‘Cause you’re, like, an itty-bitty fella. | 因为你 那个 像个小不点 |
[12:22] | Hey, uh, fish, huh? | 嘿 呃 这是鱼 对吧? |
[12:23] | Fish are crazy, right? | 这些鱼很好玩 对吧? |
[12:24] | You guys ever think about fish? | 你们想过这些鱼吗? |
[12:25] | I am six-foot one, sir. | 我有一米八五 先生 |
[12:28] | Bro, I’m at least a foot taller than you. | 老兄 我至少高你三十公分 |
[12:30] | Well, then I guess that makes you a freakish seven-foot one. | 那你就是畸形 两米多的畸形 |
[12:34] | What do you call fish with no eyes? | 没有眼睛的鱼叫啥? |
[12:36] | “Fsh.” | “嘘”(Fish少个i) |
[12:38] | I am six-feet and one inch, and I’ll prove it. | 我是一米八五 我来证明给你看 |
[12:41] | Eriksen. | Eriksen 过来 |
[12:47] | How tall are you? | 你有多高? |
[12:49] | Seven feet. | 两米一三(其实只有一米九) |
[12:53] | So, we’ve got a deal somewhere? | 那 决定好了去哪了吗? |
[12:55] | We sure do. | 当然了 |
[12:56] | You are the new face of… | 恭喜你加入… |
[12:58] | and exclusive customer to… | 还是贵宾喔… |
[13:01] | Golden Oldies! | “怀金岁月”! |
[13:04] | What?! | 神马?! |
[13:05] | I thought we ruled them out! | 我们不是排除了那吗! |
[13:07] | I don’t remember that! | 我怎么不记得! |
[13:09] | Now let’s go. It is 4:00, | 那咱走吧 现在是4点整 |
[13:11] | and their dinner show starts in ten minutes. | 晚场秀10分钟以后就开始了 |
[13:13] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:17] | Is that a Rolex? | 这是劳力士吗? |
[13:18] | Huh. What do you know? | 你怎么发现的? |
[13:19] | How did that get there? | 什么时候戴我手上的? |
[13:20] | Anyway, uh, so initial here and… | 总之 这儿签字… |
[13:24] | Where’d you get the bling, Robin? | 哪儿来的珠宝项链 Robin? |
[13:28] | They bribed you. | 他们收买你了 |
[13:30] | They bribed you! | 他们贿赂你! |
[13:32] | Why else would you pick a place where the strippers say | 要不然你为啥选这地方 |
[13:35] | they’re trying to put their grandkids through college?! | 尽是些供她们孙子上大学的舞娘?! |
[13:37] | Please leave! | 你走吧! |
[13:39] | Barney, I can explain, okay? | Barney 你听我解释 行吗? |
[13:40] | Please… | 请… |
[13:42] | leave. | 走 |
[13:45] | Say it, you giant beast! Say I’m six-one! | 说啊 你这个大怪兽! 说我有一米八五! |
[13:48] | Maybe if you stood on top of that pot of gold | 可能你踩在彩虹上 |
[13:50] | you have at the end of your rainbow. | 能有一米八五吧 |
[13:52] | You know something?! | 你知道吗?! |
[13:53] | You’re nothing but a… | 你只是一个… |
[13:55] | a tree man! | 一个傻大个! |
[13:56] | I never want to see you again, tree man! | 我再也不想在我这儿看到你 傻大个! |
[13:59] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[14:00] | I have to go to the little boys’ room. | 那我得去一个小房间 |
[14:02] | Not your office. | 我不是说你房间 |
[14:04] | I need to take a dump. | 我要蹲坑 |
[14:07] | If that’s the type of guy you vouch for, | 如果你连这种人都推荐 |
[14:10] | I can’t trust your judgment. | 那我再也不能相信你了 |
[14:11] | You’re off the Gruber Pharmaceutical case. | “Gruber制药”的案子不要你了 |
[14:13] | No… | 不… |
[14:18] | Oh, good, we’re up to the time I got my ear pierced. | 好极了 快到我耳朵上打洞的情节了 |
[14:22] | Do it, do it. | 快啊 快啊 |
[14:23] | Don’t do it! Don’t do it! Don’t, don’t. | 不 我不行! 不能这么做! 不行 不行 |
[14:25] | Okay, do it now. Do, do, do it, do it. | 好了 就是现在 下手 开始了 |
[14:27] | Don’t, don’t do it! Don’t do it! Don’t do it! | 不行 不能这么做! 不行! 不行! |
[14:30] | Don’t! Yes, you can do this. You can… | 不行! 行 你行的 你能… |
[14:34] | That goes on for 45 minutes. | 一直纠结了45分钟 |
[14:37] | Hey… how was work, baby? | 嘿… 工作如何 亲爱的? |
[14:40] | Remember how I always wanted to know | 你记得我总想变成鬼魂 |
[14:43] | what it was like to be a ghost? | 感觉一下吗? |
[14:46] | Well, I don’t want that anymore. | 我再也不想受这种罪了 |
[14:48] | Okay, suppose we lead | 好吧 如果我们以 |
[14:50] | with the carbon testing of the residue water. | 废水的碳含量检测开头的话 |
[14:52] | How do we keep the jury engaged? Anyone? | 如何往下接呢? 谁有点子? |
[14:56] | You could bring up the survey from | 可以呈上对Pasquesi博士 |
[14:59] | Dr. Pasquesi’s testimony. | 那份证词的分析 |
[15:02] | Anyone? | 谁有点子? |
[15:03] | Anyone who isn’t dead to me? | 除了死人 谁有点子? |
[15:06] | Then you have to earn Honeywell’s trust back. | 你要赢回Honeywell的信任 |
[15:09] | Just start small. | 从点滴做起 |
[15:10] | Put your stamp on little things | 从那些无关工作的事 |
[15:12] | that have nothing to do with work. | 开始”力荐” |
[15:13] | Like a funny video. | 比如说搞笑视频 |
[15:15] | I, uh, I may have something. | 我 呃 能提供 |
[15:20] | Don’t think, Mosby! Do it now! Oh, my God, I’m doing it! | 别犹豫 Mosby! 下手吧! 喔天呐 我下手了! |
[15:23] | Wow, he’s a real bleeder! | 他可真能捣鼓! |
[15:26] | And then you build to something else small, like a tasty snack. | 然后延伸到其他小事 比如美味小吃 |
[15:29] | Don’t sleep on the popcorn. | 别抱着爆米花睡觉喔 |
[15:31] | Try mixing the caramel and the cheese. | 试试焦糖味和芝士味混搭 |
[15:34] | It shouldn’t work, | 很奇怪的组合 |
[15:36] | but… it… does. | 却很… 好… 吃 |
[15:37] | There’s no way caramel and cheese… That’s good! | 焦糖和芝士怎么可能… 太棒了! |
[15:40] | That is good. Oh! | 真心好吃 喔! |
[15:43] | And when Honeywell starts trusting your stamp again, | 等到Honeywell再次相信你的”力荐”之后 |
[15:45] | he’ll seek out your opinion on things. | 他就会寻求你的建议 |
[15:48] | Be honest, Eriksen. | 说实话 Eriksen |
[15:49] | Is this deep-V working? | 深V领适合我吗? |
[15:51] | And that’s when you lie your ass off. | 这时候 天花乱坠地吹吧 |
[15:53] | Sir… | 先生… |
[15:54] | I think you could go even deeper. | 领子还能更深点 |
[15:59] | And before you know it… | 不知不觉… |
[16:01] | Eriksen, get in here. | Eriksen 进来 |
[16:02] | you’re back on the case. | 你继续跟进这个案子了 |
[16:07] | Ted, why are you torturing yourself? | Ted 何必这样自虐呢? |
[16:10] | None of us were our best in college. | 谁在大学都不是完美的 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God, I love my hair there! | 天呐 当年我头发真好看! |
[16:15] | I always thought I was this kid from suburban Ohio | 我总觉得我是个Ohio郊区的孩子 |
[16:19] | who had this innate sense of judgment and taste | 天生有独特的看法和品味 |
[16:22] | and just showed up to college and wowed everyone. | 进大学后 大家都为我倾倒 |
[16:26] | Now I have concrete proof that I wasn’t. | 现在 我能肯定我不是了 |
[16:29] | I was a total gomer. | 我就是个古董 |
[16:31] | Maybe I still am. | 可能现在也是 |
[16:33] | Wait… that’s the giant suit | 等等… 那是Marshall |
[16:35] | Marshall wore on our third date. | 和我第三次约会穿的大西装 |
[16:38] | So… | 那… |
[16:39] | Marshall Eriksen, | Marshall Eriksen先生 |
[16:41] | you just came back from your third date with Lily. | 你刚从和Lily的第三次约会回来 |
[16:44] | How was it? | 感觉如何? |
[16:45] | Great, yeah. | 很棒 |
[16:47] | I just… I think I’m falling for this girl pretty hard. | 我… 我觉得我对这女孩深深着迷了 |
[16:52] | But is everything happening too fast? | 是不是发生得太快了? |
[16:54] | I mean, maybe I should see other people. | 也许 我可以再约点别的女生 |
[16:56] | Whoa, dude, no! | 喂 哥 别啊! |
[16:57] | Lily Aldrin is special. You hold on to that girl. | Lily Aldrin很特别 你好好待她 |
[17:01] | She is. | 确实 |
[17:02] | I’m only 18 and… | 可我才18岁… |
[17:03] | Marshall, you being 18 isn’t a bad thing. | Marshall 18岁并不是坏事 |
[17:06] | It just means you get to spend even more of your life with her. | 这意味着你们这辈子有更多时间在一起 |
[17:09] | I mean, I’m probably not gonna meet my wife | 你看 等我找到我老婆 |
[17:12] | until I’m, like, 23. | 那都可能 23岁了 |
[17:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:17] | What am I thinking? | 我胡思乱想什么呢? |
[17:20] | I’m in love with this girl. | 我爱这女孩 |
[17:23] | Ted, oh, my God. | Ted 天呐 |
[17:25] | You gave me the ultimate stamp. | 你给了我”终极力荐” |
[17:28] | And in my whole life, this life… | 我这辈子 此生… |
[17:33] | it all goes back to that moment. | 都由那一刻决定了 |
[17:38] | I mean, maybe take a month off, bang a couple chicks. | 不过可以缓一个月 上几个妹子 |
[17:41] | Lily’s not going anywhere. | 反正Lily跑不掉 |
[17:46] | – Hey, Barney. – Hey. | – 嘿 Barney – 嘿 |
[17:49] | Um, look, I’m sorry about the whole skimming-off-the-top- | 对”拿脱衣舞馆的手短”这事 |
[17:51] | of-the-strip-club-swag thing. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:54] | Hey, it happens to everybody. | 嘿 谁都有过的 |
[17:55] | Really? Because even as I said those words, | 真的? 就算我说得这么正经 |
[17:57] | they did not feel like a real thing. | 也听起来一点不正经啊 |
[18:00] | Hey, look, wherever you end up, can I have the dubious honor | 嘿 不管你最终决定去哪 能否给我个机会 |
[18:03] | of buying you your first lap dance? | 给你买第一场膝上舞? |
[18:05] | It’s a date. | 那说定了 |
[18:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for “The Decision.” | 女士们先生们 现在是”决定一刻” |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:15] | Ladies, my bro-dium? | 女士们 我的哥台呢? |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[18:20] | Look at this! | 看啊看啊! |
[18:22] | Man, this whole free agent experience, | 诸位 这段自由脱衣客经历 |
[18:25] | it’s been an unbelievable experience, | 我认为十分美好 |
[18:28] | a real humbling experience. | 自身学到很多 |
[18:31] | First of all, The Lusty Leopard is where I developed my game. | 首先 我要感谢”欲望之豹” 我的老东家 |
[18:34] | Oh… | 噢… |
[18:35] | I have nothing but the utmost respect for you skanks. | 我对妹子们表示由衷的敬佩 |
[18:40] | He’s just gonna stay at The Lusty Leopard. | 他会留在”欲望之豹”的 |
[18:41] | They have loyalty and heart. | 他们又忠诚 又有心 |
[18:43] | I bet you he rewards that. | 他会感激这点的 |
[18:44] | LeBron moved on, Ted. So should you. | 詹姆斯向前看了 Ted 你也别墨迹 |
[18:48] | But Barney Stinson has to do what’s right | 但Barney Stinson必须做出对的决定 |
[18:51] | for Barney Stinson’s penis. | 为了我深爱的老二 |
[18:53] | In this fall… This is tough. | 这个脱衣季… 艰难的决定 |
[18:58] | In this fall I’m going | 这个脱衣季 我将 |
[19:00] | to take my talents to Mouth Beach. | 让Mouth Beach为我效劳 |
[19:09] | The next day, Uncle Marshall went to court | 第二天 Marshall叔去了法庭 |
[19:12] | for the biggest case of his life. | 他这辈子跟过最大的案子 |
[19:13] | Hey, Marshall! Bilbo! | 嘿Marshall! Bilbo! |
[19:16] | Brad? What are you…? | Brad? 你怎么…? |
[19:18] | Did you just get hired | 你怎么突然被 |
[19:20] | by Gruber Pharmaceutical’s legal team? | “Gruber制药”律师团雇了? |
[19:22] | Oh, not just. | 不是突然 |
[19:24] | I’ve been working for them for two years. | 为他们工作两年了 |
[19:26] | I heard about the job opening at Honeywell & Cootes | 我听说你们Honeywell & Cootes在招人 |
[19:29] | and knew that if I hung out in front of your office | 料到我在你公司楼下转悠 |
[19:32] | and pretended to be down on my luck, you’d take pity on me, | 扮成落汤鸡模样 你就会可怜我 |
[19:36] | get me an interview… | 让我去面试… |
[19:37] | Try to stay out there a few minutes. | 尽量在外面多待一会 |
[19:38] | I just cut one, and I can tell it’s gonna be a slow burn. | 我一直忍着屁 而且我保证会绵长悠远 |
[19:42] | and buy some alone time in the conference room. | 我独自在你们会议室待了一会 |
[19:51] | I got your firm’s strategy for the case. | 你们公司的计划我全知道了 |
[19:55] | Muchas gracias, bro-migo. | 多谢你啦 好哥们 |
[19:58] | He’s really more of an acquaintance than a bro-migo. | 什么好哥们 更像是点头之交 |
[20:01] | Win this case or you’re fired, Eriksen. | 输了案子你就被开除了 Eriksen |
[20:03] | And so began the trial that would change the course | 也就是这场法庭审判 成为了Marshall |
[20:06] | of Marshall’s career. | 事业的转折点 |
[20:07] | But we’ll get to that. | 这个以后再说 |
[20:10] | Oh, you see?! This is what I miss about being single: | 懂了不?! 这就是我为什么怀念单身: |
[20:15] | cutting loose at a strip club, | 在脱衣舞馆放纵 |
[20:17] | drinkin’ some beers, seein’ some boobs, | 喝点啤酒 看点胸 |
[20:19] | getting thrown out for being “too handsy.” | “咸猪手”被扔出来 |
[20:22] | You were a little out of control tonight. | 你今晚有点失控 |
[20:25] | You know, I really thought | 知道么 我真以为 |
[20:26] | that that bouncer was bluffing with the Taser. | 那保镖拿电击枪是唬人的 |
[20:29] | Man, everything’s gonna taste like pennies for a week. | 今晚之后 一周不知肉味啊 |
[20:32] | I had a fun time tonight, though. | 不过我今晚玩得很开心 |
[20:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:36] | I always have fun with you. | 和你在一起总是很开心 |
[20:46] | Whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 |
[20:48] | I… I’ve got to… um… | 我… 我得… 呃… |
[20:51] | We can’t, we can’t do this. | 我们 不能这样 |
[20:55] | This, this can’t happen. | 这 不能发生 |
[20:58] | – Uh, I’ve got to go. – What…? | – 呃 我要走了 – 什么…? |