时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Well, it’s come to this- we’re drinking with our baby in a bar. | 该来的还是来了 我们带着宝宝在酒吧喝酒 |
[00:06] | It is not a bar. | 这可不是酒吧 |
[00:07] | It’s a restaurant that happens to have a bar. | 这是一家餐厅 刚好有个吧台而已 |
[00:10] | Ergo, we are good parents. | 所以 我们还是好父母 |
[00:12] | Unrelated, I’m getting faced right now. | 对了 我现在得面对事实了 |
[00:14] | Papa needs a grease coat. | 贴点肥膘好过冬 |
[00:15] | While it is heartwarming to watch | 尽管看着你 |
[00:17] | your firstborn teethe on a jalapeño popper, | 咬着炸青椒的小乳牙 真是好感人 |
[00:19] | wasn’t Mickey gonna watch him today? | 但今天不是该让米奇照看他吗 |
[00:21] | My dad’s out all week. | 我爸整个星期都在外面 |
[00:22] | He’s got the sniffles. | 他感冒了 |
[00:23] | For someone who’s survived numerous beatings | 对于某个经受过高利贷债主数次暴扁后 |
[00:25] | from loan sharks, he has | 还能存活的人来说 |
[00:26] | a surprisingly delicate constitution. | 他的身子骨超柔弱 |
[00:29] | Well, my semester’s over | 这个学期已经结束了 |
[00:30] | and the GNB building is finally done. | 而且GNB大楼也已经完工了 |
[00:32] | If you guys want, I’m free to watch Marvin. | 如果你们愿意的话 我随时可以照看马尔文 |
[00:34] | I’m meeting with a headhunter | 我打算在下个星期 |
[00:35] | next week to line up | 和猎头碰面 来找下个项目 |
[00:37] | my next project, but until then, what the hell? | 时间还早 有什么大不了呢 |
[00:39] | Ted, although a “What the hell” Attitude is | 泰德 尽管”有什么大不了呢”这种态度 |
[00:42] | incredibly sought after in a babysitter, | 在保姆身上是挺吃香的 |
[00:44] | I think that Lily and Marshall… | 我觉得莉莉和马修不… |
[00:46] | You’re hired. | 你上岗了 |
[00:48] | Now that we’ve been | 我们已经成为父母 |
[00:49] | parents for awhile, we realize | 已经有一段时间了 我们也发现了 |
[00:50] | that pretty much any moron can take care of a baby. | 有傻瓜愿意照看孩子 是一件多么赞的事儿 |
[00:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢您啦 |
[00:54] | Mine! | 我的 |
[00:56] | Ow. | 噢 |
[00:57] | Delicious and mine. | 好吃 不给你 哼 |
[01:00] | They do look yummy yum-yum, mister. | 看起来确实好好吃呀 先森 |
[01:06] | No. No! | 不 |
[01:09] | What have I done?! | 我对你做了神马 |
[01:11] | I am so sorry, Cornelius. | 太对不起了 科尼君 |
[01:14] | You deserve a better end than this! | 你值得拥有更好的归宿 |
[01:16] | You got ketchup on a red tie. | 你在红领带上沾了点番茄酱而已 |
[01:18] | You can’t even see it. | 甚至都看不出来 |
[01:25] | Clear! | 准备电击 |
[01:27] | I’m going in. | 人工呼吸 |
[01:33] | Oh, my… | 哦 我… |
[01:35] | Damn it, guys, we lost him. | 擦 各位 他和我们永别了 |
[01:36] | And he was so close to retirement. | 他离退休就差那么一丢丢了 |
[01:39] | Just this morning he said to me, | 今天早上 他还对我说 |
[01:41] | “I’m getting too old for this shirt.” | 我已经老得配不起这衬衣了 |
[01:45] | I know, dude. | 我懂的 哥们 |
[01:55] | Oh, my God. | 额滴神 |
[01:57] | You are such a good folder. | 你好会叠东西哟 |
[02:00] | That’s, like, The Gap good. | 叠的像店里一样 |
[02:04] | Robin… | 罗宾 |
[02:08] | …let’s go hit the bar. | 到吧台那边来 |
[02:09] | At this restaurant. | 餐厅里的吧台 |
[02:11] | I think they have a bar here. | 我觉得他们有个吧台 |
[02:16] | -Okay, what was that? -What was what? | -好了 你在搞毛 -什么搞什么毛 |
[02:18] | The “Dumb cheerleader flirting with the quarterback” Thing. | 就像是蠢蠢的啦啦队长在向四分卫调情 |
[02:21] | You looked like you were gonna | 你好像想倒追巴尼 |
[02:22] | chase Barney down with | 就像用西瓜酒 |
[02:23] | a sixer of watermelon wine coolers. | 来换换口味一样 |
[02:25] | First of all, those bad girls come in fourskis. | 首先 那些坏女孩们都在追求有价值的东西 |
[02:28] | And second, why would I be flirting with Barney? | 其次 我干嘛要向巴尼调情 |
[02:31] | I’m not interested in him, and I made that very clear. | 我对他才没兴趣呢 我说的很清楚 |
[02:35] | With something that I did. | 也做得很清楚了 |
[02:38] | Recently. | 之前 |
[02:39] | Just spill it. | 说吧 |
[02:40] | The other week, Barney made a move, | 上个星期 巴尼亲了我 |
[02:42] | but I turned him down. | 但是我拒绝了他 |
[02:44] | I felt awful for closing the door in his face, | 就这么直愣愣的拒绝了他 我感觉有点糟 |
[02:47] | but he realized I was right. | 但是 他也意识到了 我是对的 |
[02:48] | I’m done trying to get you. | 我放弃和你在一起的念头 |
[02:51] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我不能再有这念头了 |
[02:52] | -And now I get it. -Get what? | -我懂了 -懂什么了 |
[02:54] | You may have closed the door on Barney, but he locked it. | 你可能只是拒绝了他 但他让一切没有了回旋的余地 |
[02:57] | What? No, he didn’t. | 什么 他才没有 |
[02:58] | Yeah, he got the last word, | 就是 他说了最后的话 |
[03:00] | and now you want | 而现在 |
[03:01] | what you can’t have, like you always do. | 你只想要你没法拥有的东西 就和以前一样 |
[03:03] | It’s the classic lobster situation. | 这是典型的龙虾事件 |
[03:06] | I’m afraid you’re allergic to lobster. | 你对龙虾过敏 |
[03:07] | You can never, ever, ever have it. | 你永远 永远 永远都不能再吃了 |
[03:18] | Oh, this… is… delicious. | 噢 太呀咪了 |
[03:22] | Once you learned you couldn’t have lobster, | 一旦你得知自己不能吃龙虾 |
[03:24] | you became obsessed. | 你就对此异常着迷 |
[03:26] | Barney’s the same thing. | 巴尼这事也是一样 |
[03:27] | And this is gonna blow up in your face, | 这事儿会把你搞得鼻青脸肿 |
[03:29] | just like the lobster blew up your face. | 就像龙虾把你搞得鼻青脸肿一样 |
[03:31] | Wrong. This is nothing like lobster. | 错了 这跟龙虾一点都不像 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:35] | Just remember, you can never hook up with Barney again. | 记着 你永远都不要和巴尼再搞上 |
[03:37] | -That’s fine. -Never. | -没问题 -永远 |
[03:38] | Ever, ever, ever, ever. | 永远 永远 永永远远 |
[03:57] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[03:59] | Marshall, Lily and Ted can’t make it, | 我刚收到短信 因为某些原因 |
[04:01] | for viable reasons I just learned | 马修 莉莉和泰德都不能来了 |
[04:03] | via this text message I accidentally deleted. | 而我又不小心把短信给删掉咯 |
[04:06] | Guess it’s just gonna be you and me. | 看来 就只有你和我了 |
[04:08] | Fine by me. | 我没事 |
[04:09] | Me, too. Totally. | 我也是挺好的哟 |
[04:11] | Supafine. | 好的不得了 |
[04:14] | Hey there, Scherbats, your voice of reason here. | 嘿 舍巴斯基妞 我是你的理智之声 |
[04:16] | What you doing? | 你在搞鸡毛 |
[04:17] | I hope you don’t mind, | 我希望你不要介意 |
[04:18] | but I was hungry, so I ordered MacLaren’s new special. | 我很饿 所以叫了麦克拉伦的新品特供 |
[04:20] | I couldn’t eat lunch at work because they ordered Thai food. | 我工作时不能吃午饭 因为他们点了泰国菜 |
[04:26] | I miss you, Cornelius! | 我好想你 科尼君 |
[04:28] | Oh, my God. | 噢 好口怜 |
[04:30] | You’re so sensitive. | 你是如此的脆弱 |
[04:31] | And deep. | 如此的深刻 |
[04:33] | No. You’re better than this. | 骚年 你不至于这么弱吧 |
[04:35] | Barney is not like lobster. | 巴尼又不像龙虾 |
[04:38] | Okay, that’s unfortunate, but it doesn’t mean | 完了 这么像 但这也不意味着 |
[04:40] | you have to hook up with Barney. | 你要和巴尼搞在一起啊 |
[04:42] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[04:42] | God, you said that out loud! | 天啊 你说的这么大声 |
[04:44] | No, I didn’t. | 我才没有 |
[04:45] | How would you know? You’re out of control. | 你怎么知道自己声音大 你已经失控了 |
[04:47] | Oh, you think you’re so smart, don’t you, bitch? | 你以为你很聪明吗 贱人 |
[04:50] | Um, billion-dollar idea alert. | 一个黄金点子诞生了 |
[04:53] | Why should bibs only be socially acceptable | 为什么狭隘的社会价值观只接受 |
[04:56] | when you’re eating lobster? | 吃龙虾时能围饭兜 |
[04:57] | If we could wear them all the time, | 如果我们随时都围上 |
[04:58] | then Corny would still be with us right now. | 科尼君就不会离开我们了 |
[05:02] | I miss… | 我思念你 |
[05:05] | Picture a bib that looks like your suit: | 想象一下 一枚长的像西装一样的饭兜 |
[05:08] | a collar, a tie, a jacket. | 有领子 有领带 有上衣 |
[05:10] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[05:11] | Atta girl. Keep it cool. | 真是个乖女孩 保持冷静 |
[05:13] | I could call them Brobibs! | 我要叫它兄兜兜 |
[05:16] | That’s interesting. | 那是挺有意思的哈 |
[05:17] | Yeah, you got this. | 你真棒 |
[05:19] | I’m sorry I called you a bitch. | 抱歉 我刚才喊你贱人了 |
[05:22] | What do you think? | 罗芳 你怎么看 |
[05:23] | Oh, that idea’s amazeballs! | 这点子真是个”棒棒丸” |
[05:27] | That’s it. I’m out of here. | 走你 姐闪 |
[05:32] | I’m out of control. | 我失控了 |
[05:33] | I came this close | 我就差这么一丢丢 |
[05:35] | to telling Barney that I wanted him. | 就告诉巴尼 我想要他 |
[05:36] | Robin, as your friend, I got to be honest. | 罗宾 作为你的朋友 我得诚实 |
[05:39] | I think this Brobibs thing is a frickin’ gold mine. | 我觉得兄兜兜 真尼玛是个金点子 |
[05:42] | What? No. | 啥 别介啊 |
[05:43] | Lily, I really need advice. | 莉莉 我是真诚寻求帮助的 |
[05:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | Invest now. | 立刻去投资 |
[05:47] | Seriously, it’s like Apple at ten dollars a share. | 说真的呢 这就跟10刀一股的苹果一样 |
[05:50] | Lily, please. | 够了吧莉莉 |
[05:51] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起啊 |
[05:53] | I’m just, I’m a little distracted. | 我有点心烦意乱 |
[05:54] | I-I got to get upstairs | 我得上楼去 |
[05:56] | and check on Ted and Marvin. | 看看泰德和马尔文 |
[05:58] | Can we please just talk about this Brobib thing another time? | 我们能不能换个时间 再聊聊兄兜兜的事 |
[06:04] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[06:06] | Good, although I think I just saw a woman | 挺好 虽然刚才在外面 |
[06:08] | with a full beard outside. | 貌似看见一个长了满脸胡子女人 |
[06:10] | Marvin crawled! | 马尔文会爬了 |
[06:11] | What? | 什么 |
[06:12] | He’s never done that before. | 他以前从来都不会的啊 |
[06:13] | I know! | 我知道 |
[06:15] | I think I just saw a guy with breasts outside. | 我貌似在外面 看见一个长了胸的男人 |
[06:18] | Marvin crawled. | 马尔文会爬了 |
[06:19] | -I can’t believe it. -Believe it. | -我简直无法相信 -相信吧 |
[06:21] | I took a video for you. | 我给你拍了下来 |
[06:23] | You’re doing it, Marvin. | 你做到了 马尔文 |
[06:25] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 爬呀爬呀 向前冲呀 |
[06:27] | Oh! | 哦 |
[06:28] | Your Uncle Ted is so proud. | 泰德蜀黍好骄傲哦 |
[06:31] | Whoops. | 哎呀 |
[06:32] | Guess I had the camera flipped. | 我用成了前置摄像头 |
[06:34] | I use it to check my teeth for debris. | 我用它来看我牙缝有菜没 |
[06:38] | Ooh, sounds like somebody’s “Crawling” Me. | 听起来好像有人在”爬”我哦 |
[06:46] | Oh, sweetie, oh, come on. | 宝贝 来抱抱 |
[06:48] | Lil, listen, so we missed the first time he crawled. | 莉儿 听着 我们错过了他第一次爬行 |
[06:51] | So what? | 没啥大不了的 |
[06:52] | We’ll see it the next time, I promise. | 我们下次一定会看到他爬的 我保证 |
[06:54] | Oh, my God, he just did it again! | 天哪 他又爬了 |
[07:02] | Guys, get in here! Marvin can’t stop crawling! | 伙计们 快来 马尔文一直在爬 |
[07:05] | He’s Holden Crawl-field! | 他简直是霍顿•爬维尔 |
[07:06] | Get in here right now– nope, nope, it’s over. | 立刻过来啊 不用了不用了 结束了 |
[07:12] | Okay, hey, I know. | 好吧 我懂 |
[07:14] | Baby, I know, I know. | 宝贝 老公懂你 |
[07:16] | But, listen, there will be plenty of other Marvin firsts. | 听着 马尔文还有很多第一次等着我们见证 |
[07:19] | His first day at school, | 他上学的第一天 |
[07:20] | his first trip to meet Santa, | 他第一次见到圣诞老人 |
[07:22] | his first touchdown pass for | 在2032年维京队的超级杯比赛中 |
[07:24] | the 2032 Super Bowl champion Vikings– no pressure. | 他的第一次触底的分 这个不给他压力 |
[07:26] | I’ll love him even if he runs the ball into the end zone. | 即使他带球跑到终点 我依然爱他 |
[07:29] | So can we please just let this crawling thing go? | 这事我们就算了 好吧 |
[07:32] | Yeah, okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[07:33] | I mean, I’m being nuts. | 我都快成神经病了 |
[07:35] | We’ll see it when we see it. | 我们看到之时 就是我们见证之刻 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:38] | Do it. | 爬一个 |
[07:39] | If you ever want to see these boobs again, | 你要是还想看到咪咪 |
[07:41] | crawl, you son of a me. | 爬一个 你娘我养的 |
[07:43] | Come on, Lil. | 得了吧 莉莉 |
[07:45] | You know what they say: a watched tot never crawls. | 常言道 看着咪咪寸爬难行 |
[07:51] | Or calls you later in life, | 以后马尔文要看到这段视频 |
[07:53] | after it sees this disturbing footage. | 肯定又会问候你 |
[07:55] | Hey, Lily, Marshall. | 嗨 莉莉 马修 |
[07:58] | Uh, Lily, we need to talk. | 莉莉你来一下 我们得谈谈 |
[07:59] | Oh, that sounds serious! | 感觉好严重的样子 |
[08:01] | Oh, you guys should talk about it | 那这样 你们俩先到楼下酒吧聊着 |
[08:02] | down at the bar until after Marvin’s asleep. | 马尔文睡着再回来都没事 |
[08:04] | And if you want to stay down there until | 如果你们想要一直待到 |
[08:06] | after SportsCenter’s over, that’s fine, too. | 晚间体育新闻结束 那也没问题的 |
[08:10] | Keep shooting. | 接着给老娘拍 |
[08:11] | If you miss it, I’m leaving you. | 你要没拍着 我就不要你了 |
[08:19] | Yeah, that seems about right. | 好吧 是想玩死我 是吧 |
[08:22] | Sorry if I’m bad company. | 很抱歉 我没好好陪到你 |
[08:24] | I’m not sure anything is gonna | 但是现在没看到马尔文第一次爬 |
[08:26] | take my mind off of missing Marvin’s first crawl. | 我实在是心有不甘啊 |
[08:29] | Lily, I’ve had a revelation. | 莉莉 我有个新点子 |
[08:31] | Brobibs for women. | 女用的兄兜兜 |
[08:32] | Bitchbibs! | 胸兜兜 |
[08:34] | You know Barney’s gonna sue us, | 巴尼十有八九要告我们 |
[08:35] | but damn it, let’s just go for it. | 但管他呢 我们先下手为强 |
[08:37] | No, Lily, this is serious. | 不 莉莉 我是认真的 |
[08:38] | When that doctor told me I couldn’t eat lobster | 当那医生叫我不能吃龙虾 |
[08:41] | and I did it anyway, it almost killed me. | 我最后还是吃了 这差点要了我的老命 |
[08:43] | But here’s the thing: | 但是长远来看 |
[08:44] | I never wanted lobster again. | 我再也不想吃龙虾了 |
[08:46] | So the solution is obvious. | 这样问题就迎刃而解了 |
[08:48] | The only way to get Barney out of my system | 把巴尼从我身体里抹掉的唯一方法 |
[08:50] | is to get him into my system, one last time. | 就是最后一次让他进到我的身体里来 |
[08:54] | It’s brilliant, right? | 很犀利吧 |
[08:56] | Not brilliant at all. | 蠢死了 |
[08:57] | -Thanks for being on board. -Not on board. | -感谢你支持我 -我没支持你 |
[08:59] | It means a lot. -Big mistake. | -这对我太重要了 -你错大了 |
[09:01] | You’re my girl. | 你是我的优乐美 |
[09:02] | Now it’s just a question of how to get him… | 现在问题就是 怎么勾引到他呢 |
[09:09] | Hey, Robin, I just got your text. | 罗宾啊 我刚刚收到你的短信 |
[09:11] | What’s the big emergency? | 发生了什么急事 |
[09:12] | Hi, Barney! | 你好啊 巴尼 |
[09:13] | You seem like you run fast. | 跑得这么急呀 |
[09:15] | Do you want me to fan you with my US magazine? | 我用杂志给你扇扇风 好不咧 |
[09:17] | -He’s fine. -Thanks, Patrice. | -他不需要 -谢谢了 帕特里斯 |
[09:21] | Oh, thank goodness you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来啦 |
[09:22] | I just got this new printer, | 我的打印机刚刚到 |
[09:24] | and I need somebody big and strong | 我需要一位高大威武的帅锅 |
[09:26] | to take it to my office for me. | 帮忙把它放我办公室里 |
[09:28] | I promise to repay you. | 我保证 我会报答你的哟 |
[09:30] | We’ll do it for you, Robin! | 我们来帮你吧 罗宾 |
[09:32] | Don’t you have a late-breaking weather story to cover, Brandi? | 布兰迪 你不是要播报最新的气象新闻吗 |
[09:35] | Oh, I did it already. | 我刚刚播过了 |
[09:37] | It rained. | 下雨了 |
[09:39] | Oh, I got to jump on | 哦 我得去参加 |
[09:40] | a big Brobibs conference call. | 兄兜兜电话洽谈会去了 |
[09:42] | The lawyer from Dude Aprons is really busting my balls. | 爷们儿围裙公司的律师要把我折磨死了 |
[09:45] | See ya. | 回见 |
[09:47] | Nobody asked for your help, Patrice! | 没人要你帮忙 帕特里斯 |
[09:51] | You either, Brandi! | 还有你 布兰迪 |
[09:56] | Stop it. | 得了 |
[09:58] | Hey, hey. | 喂喂 |
[09:59] | What are you guys doing slobbering all over my friend? | 你们这群人对着我朋友 垂涎三尺是怎么回事 |
[10:02] | Oh, Barney, don’t be jealous. | 啊啦 巴尼 不要嫉妒 |
[10:04] | If you’re gonna drool, do it in style! | 三尺垂涎不算糟 你有姿势你自豪 |
[10:08] | Just go to Brobibs.Com. | 敬请垂询brobibs.com |
[10:11] | We’ve got every look in the book. | 各种款式 应有尽有 |
[10:13] | The Business Casual. | 商业休闲 |
[10:17] | The Preppy. | 预科生装 |
[10:20] | The Robin Williams. | 罗宾•威廉姆斯 |
[10:26] | Bib up! | 兜起 |
[10:27] | Brobibs is in no way affiliated with, | 兄兜兜与爷们儿围裙 |
[10:29] | inspired by or derivative of Dude Aprons. | 既无从属 也非衍生 绝无致敬 |
[10:36] | Hey, there. | 嘿 |
[10:39] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:40] | It is so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[10:44] | Thanks, Robin. | 谢了啊 罗宾 |
[10:46] | This game affects my league score. | 这比赛会影响我们队的得分 |
[10:51] | Look, I don’t agree with your lobster quest, | 我不同意你勇者斗龙虾那套 |
[10:54] | but I can’t stand watching you make a fool of yourself. | 但是你这么作践自己 我实在是看不下去了 |
[10:57] | You want the fix? I got the fix. | 你没办法 我有 |
[11:00] | Back in college… | 大学那会儿 |
[11:01] | it was love at first sight for me and Marshall, | 我和马修一见钟情 |
[11:04] | but when it came to making the first move, well, | 但是真正到了采取行动的时候 |
[11:07] | he needed help. | 他需要帮助 |
[11:09] | So I took matters into my own hands. | 然后我就自己帮了他一把 |
[11:15] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[11:20] | You just need a girl who, I don’t know, | 你需要一只妹纸 怎么说呢 |
[11:22] | gets a few drinks in her and wants to have fun | 她得喝两杯小酒 兴致昂扬 |
[11:25] | and put on a show. | 然后当众演一场 |
[11:26] | And it drives guys crazy, ’cause you both | 然后男人们就炸毛了 然后你们两个 |
[11:29] | don’t even care. | 完全不要鸟他们 |
[11:30] | It’s just stupid and fun. | 只是做些可爱的傻事罢了 |
[11:33] | Lily, that sounds perfect. Thank you. | 莉莉 这听起来很不错啊 谢谢 |
[11:35] | Mm. Just stupid. | 嗯 就是傻傻的 |
[11:38] | Stupid and fun. | 又傻又可爱 |
[11:46] | Who the hell is that? | 美女你谁啊 |
[11:49] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[11:50] | Barney, this is Brandi, my fun friend from work, | 巴尼 这位是布兰迪 我工作上的姬友 |
[11:53] | who just doesn’t even care. | 她开放得很哟 |
[11:56] | Hello, Brandi. | 不错哦 布兰迪 |
[11:58] | Congratulations on the gig. | 祝你事事顺利 |
[12:00] | Aw, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[12:01] | World Wide News is an amazing place to work. | 在环球新闻台工作真是太好了 |
[12:03] | Not that gig, sweetheart. | 不是那件事 宝贝 |
[12:11] | Marshall! | 马修 |
[12:14] | What? | 啥 |
[12:16] | It’s late. | 现在晚了 |
[12:18] | I’m so tipsy. | 我好醉哦 |
[12:21] | It is late. We should get out of here. | 的确晚了 我们走吧 |
[12:25] | So, Brandi, ever sneak into the studio | 布兰迪 你有没有溜到演播厅 |
[12:29] | and do it in front of the weather map? | 在天气预报地图那儿打过一炮呢 |
[12:31] | No. Why do you ask? | 没有 你为什么这么说 |
[12:33] | No reason. | 随便说说 |
[12:36] | Someone is about to get unseasonably banged. | 有人将要被不合时令地”开垦”啦 |
[12:42] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[12:44] | What did I do wrong? | 我到底错在哪儿了 |
[12:45] | -Nothing. It was awesome. -Oh, Marshall, let’s go! | -没什么 棒呆了 -好啦 马修 咱回家去 |
[12:52] | -Hey. -Hey, Lilypad! | -嘿 -嘿 小百合 |
[12:54] | So, don’t be upset. | 别不开心嘛 |
[12:56] | Ted… | 泰德 |
[12:57] | took Marvin shopping | 带小马尔文购物了 |
[12:59] | and sort of bought him… | 而且好像给他买了… |
[13:01] | all his winter clothes. | 所有过冬穿的衣服 |
[13:04] | Get ready | 请准备好 |
[13:05] | for our star runway model– | 我们的明星跑道模特 |
[13:07] | or should I say, our star crawlway model. | 或者我该说 我们的明星爬道模特 |
[13:10] | He’s doing it again, guys! Get in here! | 他又开始爬了 伙计们 快进来 |
[13:12] | N-No-no, it’s over. | 哦不不 完了 |
[13:14] | That’s it. Ted’s fired. | 够了 我要炒泰德鱿鱼 |
[13:16] | Fired? No, c-come on, Lily, he’s helping us out. | 炒鱿鱼 不要这样嘛 莉莉 他一直帮咱来着 |
[13:19] | Plus, next week, your dad’ll be back, | 而且 下一周你爸爸就回来了 |
[13:20] | and Ted has the meeting with that headhunter. | 泰德届时还要和猎头见面 |
[13:22] | Let’s just stay cool. | 好吧 先冷静一阵 |
[13:24] | Starting at quarterback, | 从四分卫开始 |
[13:26] | the pride of Cleveland… | 克利夫兰的骄傲 |
[13:29] | Marvin Eriksen! Right? | 马尔文•艾瑞克森 没错吧 |
[13:32] | Right, guys? He’s gonna be a little Browns fan. | 是吧 伙计们 他肯定是布朗队的球迷 |
[13:36] | Oh, by the way, I cancelled that meeting with the headhunter, | 哦 顺便说下 我取消了跟猎头的见面 |
[13:39] | so I can take care of Marvin next week. | 这样我下周就可以好好照顾马尔文了 |
[13:41] | What? No, no, my dad’ll be better by then. | 什么 没事 我爸爸下周身体就快好了 |
[13:43] | Oh, I gave Mickey the month off. | 我知道 这个月我让米奇休息 |
[13:45] | It’s supposed to snow, and, uh, Uncle Ted doesn’t want to miss | 快下雪了 泰德叔叔可不想错过 |
[13:48] | Marvin’s first sleigh ride. | 小马尔文第一次雪橇之旅哦 |
[13:49] | You’re fired. You’re fired. | 你下岗了×2 |
[13:58] | Marvin has a bib with little… little dinosaurs on it. | 马尔文的饭兜兜上…有个小恐龙呢 |
[14:01] | Maybe you should make one like that. | 说不定你该做个那样子的 |
[14:03] | Brobibs are for grown men wearing bibs, Ted. | 兄兜兜是爷们用的饭兜 泰德 |
[14:05] | I don’t want them looking like idiots. | 我不想让他们看上去像个白痴 |
[14:10] | Lily, Marshall, you know you can’t keep him away from me. | 莉莉 马修 就知道你们不能让他离开我 |
[14:13] | He’s gonna start asking questions. | 他要开始问问题了 |
[14:14] | Calm down, Ted. | 冷静点 泰德 |
[14:15] | We-we just wanted to apologize. | 我们 我们只是想道歉 |
[14:17] | We overreacted before. | 之前我们反应过激了 |
[14:18] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[14:19] | Meet us at the swim class you apparently signed Marvin up for. | 我们在你给马尔文报的游泳班那见面吧 |
[14:24] | Bubble Buddies? I’d love t… | “冒泡小伙儿”吗 我马上去 |
[14:25] | I mean, I’ll have to check my skedge. | 我是说 我得看看我的时间表 |
[14:29] | Sorry. When I’m excited, | 不好意思 我激动的时候 |
[14:30] | I abbreviate words I shouldn’t. | 会省略不该省略的字儿 |
[14:31] | Come on, Ted, | 好了 泰德 |
[14:32] | what do you say? | 你说怎么样 |
[14:34] | Fab. Perf. | 牛 棒 |
[14:35] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:36] | See you at B-Buds. | 一会儿在”泡伙”见 |
[14:37] | Bubble Buddies. Sorry. | 是冒泡小伙儿 不好意思 |
[14:42] | Augie. Jayden. | 奥吉 捷登 |
[14:44] | Dylan. Girl Dylan. | 迪兰 女迪兰 |
[14:47] | -Hey, Ted. -Hey. Where’s Marvin? | -嘿 泰德 -嘿 马尔文呢 |
[14:49] | Does Coach Amber have him warming up in the Jacooz? | 安伯教练给他在按摩浴缸里热身了吗 |
[14:52] | Sorry again. | 不好意思 |
[14:53] | Aw, hey, buddy, listen, we wanted to talk to you | 嘿 兄弟 我们得谈谈 |
[14:56] | about how you’ve kind of been overdoing it with Marvin. | 你和马尔文之间的一些过火行为 |
[15:00] | I haven’t been overdoing it. | 我没有做过火的事啊 |
[15:01] | Ted, we’re in a baby swim class, | 泰德 我们现在在婴儿游泳课 |
[15:03] | and clearly you’ve done something extreme | 显然你做了些极端的事儿 |
[15:05] | to get the naming rights to that lollipop bin. | 你的名字才会出现在棒棒糖桶那里 |
[15:08] | But I-I think that we’ve | 可是 我觉得 |
[15:11] | figured out what’s going on with you. | 我们懂你了 |
[15:13] | See, after we let you go… | 你看 在我们炒掉你之后… |
[15:14] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:16] | Marvin’s Book of Firsts? | 马尔文的第一次们 |
[15:30] | Ted took Marvin to see Santa?! | 泰德带马尔文去看圣诞老人了 |
[15:32] | Oh, I am gonna take this book | 好吧 我要拿起这本相册 |
[15:34] | and I’m gonna shove it so far up his… | 狠狠塞到他的… |
[15:36] | The point is, it made us remember | 问题是 这本相册让我想起 |
[15:38] | another scrapbook you made. | 你做的另一本剪贴簿 |
[15:50] | That project really was your baby, | 那个项目如同你的宝贝一般 |
[15:53] | and now it’s over, and you’re scared to move on. | 现在它结束了 而你却一直徘徊不前 |
[15:56] | I poured my blood, sweat and tears into that building. | 我为那个项目流血流汗又流泪 |
[15:59] | Though, to be fair, a lot of that happened | 而且 说真的 那天我不小心掉进电梯井里的时候 |
[16:01] | the day I accidentally fell down the elevator shaft. | 还真的是流血流汗又流泪 |
[16:04] | The point is, | 问题在于 |
[16:05] | it’s just really hard to let go. | 要放手真不容易 |
[16:07] | Especially when that building’s my biggest accomplishment. | 更何况那个大楼是我最大的成就 |
[16:09] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[16:10] | maybe if I was where you guys are at in life, | 如果我能和你们现在一样 |
[16:13] | with all you have to be proud of… | 有那么多值得骄傲的事 |
[16:18] | We get it, okay? | 我们知道 好吧 |
[16:20] | You’re always gonna be Uncle Ted. | 你永远都会是泰德叔叔 |
[16:22] | But if Marvin | 但要是马尔文 |
[16:23] | can’t be your next project, | 不是你下一个工程 |
[16:25] | you need one of your own, | 你需要找你自己的 |
[16:27] | and so we rescheduled your meeting with that headhunter. | 所以我们改了你与猎头见面的时间 |
[16:31] | He’s over there. | 他就在那 |
[16:34] | Which one is he? | 哪个是他啊 |
[16:37] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[16:39] | Marvin and I are lucky you’re our parents. | 马尔文和我都很幸运 因为有你们当家长 |
[16:42] | Oh, hey, Ted? | 嘿 泰德 |
[16:44] | It’s kind of a big, professional meeting– | 这算是一种商务性质的见面 |
[16:46] | you might want to trade out that lollipop for a shirt. | 你可能需要用棒棒糖来交换上衣 |
[16:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:49] | -I’ll just give it to one of these kids. -Oh, buddy. | -我就随便给个孩子算了 -哦 老哥 |
[16:52] | -What? -You’re half naked, | -怎么了 -你半裸着 |
[16:53] | you’re not a parent to any of these children– | 又不是任何一个孩子的父亲 |
[16:56] | don’t offer ’em candy. | 别把糖果给他们 你懂的 |
[16:59] | I can’t believe Barney went home with Brandi. | 我不敢相信 巴尼和布兰迪回家了 |
[17:02] | I should have asked you to do that play with me. | 我应该叫你和我演那出戏 |
[17:05] | Well, it’s too late now, isn’t it? | 是啊 太晚了 不是吗 |
[17:07] | There he is. Straddle me. Start grinding. | 他在那呢 用腿夹着我 开始蹭吧 |
[17:09] | Nothing’s off-limits. | 多出格我都能接受 |
[17:11] | So, last night | 嗯 昨晚 |
[17:13] | Brandi and I got to the WWN studios, | 布兰迪和我去了环球新闻的演播室 |
[17:16] | and my high-pressure system | 我的高压系统已经 |
[17:18] | was ready to slam into her warm front. | 准备好进入她的”暖锋”了 |
[17:21] | The studio’s unlocked, | 演播室开了 |
[17:22] | the weather map’s up– | 气象图也打开了 |
[17:24] | ready to do it in 17 different states at once? | 准备好在17个州面前 做一次了吗 |
[17:27] | Um, actually… | 啊 那个 |
[17:29] | I don’t think I want that. | 我不觉得我想这么做 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:34] | I’m-I’m… I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[17:38] | Wait, you didn’t sleep with her? | 等等 你没把她睡了 |
[17:40] | Nope. | 没 |
[17:41] | I spent the night thinking about | 我花了一整晚思考 |
[17:43] | how everything I’ve done since Quinn and I broke up | 我和昆茵分手后做的所有事情 |
[17:46] | has been a cry for help. | 都是在一种求助性的呐喊 |
[17:48] | Dressing a dog up like me, | 把狗打扮的像我 |
[17:50] | hooking up with all those nannies… | 睡了一堆保姆 |
[17:52] | -Brobibs? -No, those are solid. | -还有兄兜兜 -不 那些很牛逼 |
[17:54] | I still want in. | 我还是想入股 |
[17:55] | And I realized that… I’m searching, | 然后我意识到…我在寻找 |
[17:58] | searching for what I really want in life, | 寻找我真正想要的生活 |
[18:01] | and you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:03] | I have absolutely no idea what that is. | 我完全不知道自己想要什么 |
[18:06] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[18:09] | Barney… -But… | -巴尼 -但是… |
[18:11] | I’m going to figure it out. | 我会搞清楚的 |
[18:13] | I have to. | 我必须得这么做 |
[18:15] | Good night, guys. | 晚安 各位 |
[18:20] | God, I feel awful. | 天啊 我觉得好糟 |
[18:22] | Barney is going through something big, | 巴尼正在经历自己生活中的大起大落 |
[18:24] | and I’ve been obsessing about one stupid final hookup | 而我还痴迷于什么终极勾引计划 |
[18:27] | to get him out of my system. | 好让他从我心里永远的离开 |
[18:31] | He needs space and time | 但他需要空间和时间 |
[18:32] | to figure things out. | 去解决问题 |
[18:35] | And I have to give it to him. | 我应该给他 |
[18:39] | -Robin? What are you doing here? -It’s okay | -罗宾 你在干嘛 -没事的 |
[18:41] | if you don’t know what you want in life… | 如果你不知道你在生活中到底想要什么… |
[18:45] | …as long as you know what you want…tonight. | 只要知道今夜你想要什么 |
[18:53] | Well… | 额… |
[18:54] | I do know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[18:59] | Hi, Robin! | 嘿 罗宾 |
[19:00] | Nobody asked you here, Patrice! | 没人让你来这 帕特里斯 |
[19:05] | Actually, I did. | 实际上 是我叫她来的 |
[19:07] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[19:09] | Let me go see if the studio’s open. | 让我看看演播室开没开 |
[19:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | Oh, hi, Barney. | 哦 嗨 巴尼 |
[19:18] | I’m working late. | 我加班 |
[19:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛啊 |
[19:21] | I’m… | 我… |
[19:24] | I don’t know what I’m doing… here. | 我根本不知道 我在这里干嘛 |
[19:27] | Barney… I don’t know you that well, but… | 巴尼 我和你接触不多 但是 |
[19:31] | are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:33] | Yeah. What do you mean? | 是啊 你什么意思 |
[19:35] | Well, whenever I see someone unhappy, | 每次我看到不开心的人 |
[19:37] | I get the urge to give them cookies, | 我都很想给他们小甜饼吃 |
[19:39] | and I really want to give you cookies right now. | 我现在非常想给你小甜饼吃 |
[19:43] | Cookie? | 要小甜饼吗 |
[19:45] | Lame. No, thanks. | 无趣 不 谢了 |
[19:47] | You sure? They’re heart-shaped. | 你确定吗 他们是心形的 |
[19:49] | Sorry, a couple of them are broken. | 对不起 有几个碎了 |
[19:51] | I know how they feel. I’d love one. | 我知道心碎的滋味 我要来一个 |
[19:55] | After that, I sent Brandi packing, | 然后 我打发布兰迪走人 |
[19:57] | and Patrice and I talked all night. | 我和帕特里斯聊了一晚上 |
[19:59] | We’re… | 我们 |
[20:00] | kind of on a date right now. | 现在算是在约会 |
[20:03] | But if you’d like to throw on some clothes | 但是如果你愿意穿上衣服 |
[20:06] | and join us for Crazy Eights… | 加入我们一起玩 疯狂8 |
[20:07] | I can deal you in! | 欢迎你加入 |
[20:08] | My deck has puppies on it! | 我的牌面印着小狗的图案呢 |
[20:10] | Arf-arf! | 汪 汪 |
[20:17] | I… | 我 |
[20:18] | got to go. | 该走了 |
[20:25] | Look, I still feel bad I went too far | 这样 我还是为马尔文做的那本第一次相簿 |
[20:27] | with all the Marvin firsts– the Santa thing, especially. | 感到抱歉 尤其是圣诞老人那事儿 |
[20:31] | I mean, I should’ve known. | 我早该意识到这一点 |
[20:32] | Are you sure you guys forgive me? | 你们真的原谅我了吗 |
[20:34] | -Absolutely. -Don’t worry, no grudges. | -没问题 -别担心 没事的 |
[20:36] | Great. Next round’s on me. | 好 下一轮我请 |
[20:40] | Coming, honey! | 来了 亲爱的 |
[20:42] | Okay, you guys have all the numbers– my cell, | 好的 你们知道所有的号码 我的手机号 |
[20:45] | the restaurant, Center for Disease Control? | 饭店的号码 疾控中心的号码 |
[20:47] | She’s with her Aunt Lily and Uncle Marshall. | 她和莉莉阿姨 马修叔叔在一起呢 |
[20:49] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 不会有事的 |
[20:51] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[20:53] | You’re totally right. | 你绝对正确 |
[20:54] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[20:55] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[20:56] | Here, you… | 接好 |
[21:01] | -Get out of here, ya crazy. -Would you get out of here already. | -走啦 快嘛 -你赶紧走吧 |
[21:07] | Who’s ready to meet Santa? | 谁准备好见圣诞老人啦 |