时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Can I get you guys anything to drink? | 你们想喝点什么吗 |
[00:03] | – Scotch, neat. – Jinx. | -苏格兰威士忌 纯的 -厄运结 |
[00:08] | Oh, my… God. | 我的… 老天 |
[00:13] | Kids, you may be wondering why five adults | 孩子们 你们可能难以理解为什么五个 |
[00:16] | in their 30s would take a jinx so seriously. | 30多岁的成年人会对”厄运结”如此在意 |
[00:19] | It all started one day five years ago. | 这都源于五年前的一天 |
[00:22] | Ooh, Van Helsing. | 哦 范海辛[电影名] |
[00:23] | Jinx. You’re jinxed. | “厄运结” 你被下咒了 |
[00:25] | That means that you can’t speak until someone | 所以从此刻起 你不能说一句话 |
[00:27] | who was present for the jinx says your name, or else | 直到目睹了厄运结之人说出你的姓名 |
[00:29] | you will have very bad luck. | 不然你就等着突遭横祸吧 |
[00:32] | That’s ridiculous. | 简直是无稽之谈 |
[00:34] | You broke the jinx. | 你把”厄运结”打破了 |
[00:35] | Marshall, I’m a grown-ass man. | 马修 我是一个成熟的男人 |
[00:37] | I’m on my building’s co-op board. | 我还是公司的联合董事会成员 |
[00:39] | When I say a Pinot Noir tastes | 当我说黑比诺红酒加上少许大黄 |
[00:39] | 大黄是可食用的植物 | |
[00:41] | luxuriously earthy with a hint of rhubarb, | 这样品起来既奢华又不失泥土的芳香 |
[00:43] | I’m not faking it. | 我可不是胡诌的哦 |
[00:45] | I’ve had several | 我有不少床伴 |
[00:46] | of the same sexual partners as Henry Kissinger. | 之前可都是基辛格的枕边人 |
[00:46] | 美国前国务卿 | |
[00:48] | I’m not about to stop talking just because I was jinxed. | 小小”厄运结”休想让我闭嘴 |
[00:51] | 晚些时候 | |
[00:53] | Barney broke three limbs and two vertebrae, | 巴尼断了三根肋骨和两根脊椎骨 |
[00:56] | but he never broke another jinx. | 但”厄运结” 他再也不敢打破了 |
[00:57] | In fact, he started taking jinxes way too seriously. | 事实上 他开始对”厄运结”走火入魔 |
[01:01] | Barney, I’m on hold with Sports Talk AM | 巴尼 我打通了体育电台 |
[01:03] | to talk to my childhood hero from the Minnesota Twins. | 要跟儿时明尼苏达双城队中的偶像通电话啦 |
[01:03] | 明尼苏达的棒球队 | |
[01:06] | Who’s your childhood hero? | 你的儿时偶像是谁啊 |
[01:07] | – Frank Viola. Frank Viola – Jinx! | -弗兰克・瓦奥拉[棒球明星] -厄运结 |
[01:09] | Hello, this is Frank. | 你好 我是弗兰克 |
[01:10] | Anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[01:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:13] | I can hear you breathing, you coward. | 都听见你喘息声了 你个胆小鬼 |
[01:17] | So, when someone finally jinxed Barney | 所以当多年之后终于有人 |
[01:19] | for the first time in years, | 给巴尼下了”厄运结”的咒 |
[01:20] | we were pretty psyched. | 我们都超级兴奋 |
[01:22] | The reign of terror is over! | 恐怖魔王的统治结束啦 |
[01:24] | I’ve had this cigar in my pocket for two years, | 这根雪茄在我口袋里等了两年 |
[01:26] | waiting for this moment. | 只为此刻 |
[01:29] | Aw, that would’ve been good about two years ago. | 两年前味道应该更好 |
[01:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[01:35] | Huzzah! Huzzah. | 好嘞 好嘞 |
[01:37] | Oh, oh, oh, you want us to say your name | 你这是想让我们说出你的名字 |
[01:40] | and un-jinx you? | 帮你解开”厄运结”吗 |
[01:41] | I don’t think so, pal. | 想得美 老哥 |
[01:43] | This is gonna be a long jinx. | 这个”厄运结”要维持很久呢 |
[01:45] | Like Yom Kippur services long. | 就像犹太赎罪日一样长[25小时] |
[01:47] | The only difference is, Yom Kippur’s a fast | 唯一的区别是 赎罪日得斋戒[很快] |
[01:49] | and this one’s gonna be a slow. | 而你的”厄运结”可要度日如年啦 |
[01:53] | Now, Ted, | 泰德 |
[01:54] | I was wondering if you could expand upon what you were saying | 可否帮个忙来给我详细解释说一下 |
[01:57] | earlier about antiquated currency. | 你之前提到的老钱币 |
[01:59] | Ah, yes, yes. | 对 对 对 |
[02:01] | Contrary to popular belief, | 与普遍的认知恰恰相反 |
[02:02] | the buffalo nickel was modeled on | 早期五分镍币上的野牛是取材于 |
[02:04] | the Black Diamond bison | 一头名叫”黑钻石”的野牛 |
[02:06] | rather than the more iconic Western Plains bison. | 而不是更具代表性的西部平原野牛 |
[02:09] | To wit, | 换句话说 |
[02:11] | if President Taft had had his way, | 如果塔夫脱总统也这么来的话 |
[02:11] | 美国第27任总统 鸟类保护主义者 | |
[02:13] | we’d all be talking about the egret nickel. | 五分镍币上就要印白鹭了 |
[02:25] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 | |
[02:28] | In the winter of 2012 | 2012年的冬天 |
[02:30] | the skyscraper that I designed was about to open, | 我设计的摩天大楼就要投入使用了 |
[02:32] | which got me thinking about the most influential | 这也不禁让我想起一位对我 |
[02:35] | architecture professor I ever had. | 影响最深的建筑学教授 |
[02:37] | So when the children of our grandchildren’s children | 所以每当我们孙子的孙子问我们 |
[02:40] | ask us “who were we,” | “我们是何许人也”时 |
[02:42] | they’ll find the answer carved | 他们能在我们设计的建筑物 |
[02:44] | into the granite poetry of our architecture. | 那块用花岗岩雕刻的诗篇中找到答案 |
[02:49] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[02:51] | It doesn’t get any better than that. | 没有比这更棒的了 |
[02:53] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[02:59] | Wow, just wow. | 太… 令人赞叹了 |
[03:02] | Do you need something? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[03:03] | I have an apple | 我有个苹果 |
[03:04] | I was hoping to eat in silence. | 想着安安静静地吃 |
[03:06] | Of course, Professor Vinick, I, um, | 好的 维尼克教授 我… |
[03:08] | I-I sketched out a design, | 我画了一份设计图 |
[03:10] | and it’d be such an honor if you took a look at it. | 你如果能过目一下就再好不过了 |
[03:13] | Oh, well. | 那好吧 |
[03:16] | It is believed | 传言中 |
[03:17] | that it took the pharaohs over 100 years | 法老们花了一百多年的时间 |
[03:21] | to build the Sphinx. | 才建起狮身人面像 |
[03:24] | So… | 那么 |
[03:26] | you think… | 你的意思是… |
[03:27] | I should spend more time on it? | 我该再多花点时间吗 |
[03:29] | Oh, dear God, no. | 我的老天 千万别 |
[03:30] | This is terrible. | 这作品烂透了 |
[03:32] | Then, why’d you mention the Sphinx? | 那你干嘛要提狮身人面像 |
[03:36] | I find my mind is often with the Sphinx. | 我的思绪常飘到狮身人面像上 |
[03:40] | Anyway, you’ll never be an architect. | 话说回来 你永远也成不了建筑师 |
[03:43] | You’ll never be an architect. | 你永远也成不了建筑师 |
[03:44] | You’ll never be an architect. | 你永远也成不了建筑师 |
[03:45] | You’ll never be an architect! | 你永远也成不了建筑师 |
[03:48] | Well, guess what. | 你们猜怎么着 |
[03:49] | I sent Professor Vinick | 我给维尼克教授寄了 |
[03:50] | the invitation to the opening of my building, | 我大楼开幕仪式的请帖 |
[03:52] | so he’ll see that I did become an architect, | 让他看看我真的成为了一名建筑师 |
[03:54] | and that I’ve moved past his petty, hurtful words. | 我也原谅他那些小气伤人的话了 |
[03:57] | Wow. 15 years later and you’re still this obsessed. | 都过去十五年了 你还耿耿于怀 |
[03:59] | Yeah, if Vinick ever goes missing, | 如果维尼克教授无故失踪 |
[04:01] | the cops are gonna come looking for him in your basement. | 警察绝对直奔你家地下室去找 |
[04:03] | Totally, he’s Ted’s pit guy. | 绝对的 他就是泰德的”井底之囚” |
[04:06] | How dare you? | 你胆敢再乱说一句 |
[04:08] | And what is that? | 还有那是啥意思 |
[04:09] | A pit guy is someone | “井底之囚”就是那个 |
[04:10] | you’ve been obsessed with for so long… | 让你耿耿于怀了许久 |
[04:13] | that it’s driven you crazy enough | 让你发疯到一定程度的人 |
[04:15] | to throw them in a pit in your basement | 以至于你会把他们扔进地下室的井里 |
[04:17] | like in The Silence of the Lambs. | 就像电影《沉默的羔羊》里那样 |
[04:24] | I’m not gonna Silence of the Lambs him. | 我不会对他下此狠手的 |
[04:27] | At most, I’d Revenge of the Nerds him. | 顶多我会学电影《菜鸟大反攻》那样 |
[04:29] | Though I don’t see a scenario | 虽然我觉得他同意 |
[04:30] | where he agrees to play me in a pentathlon. | 和我进行五项全能这种桥段 压根不会上演 |
[04:32] | Yeah, I’m with Ted– | 我同意泰德 |
[04:33] | there is no one I hate enough | 我实在是找不到一个让我 |
[04:35] | to throw into a pit. | 恨到要将其”囚于井底”的人 |
[04:38] | What? | 干嘛 |
[04:40] | When Robin’s most hated coworker Patrice | 当罗宾最看不顺眼的同事帕特里斯 |
[04:42] | started dating Barney, | 和巴尼开始约会时 |
[04:43] | she became obsessed. | 她一直耿耿于怀 |
[04:45] | Patrice, Patrice goes in your pit. | 帕特里斯 她绝对是你的”井底之囚” |
[04:48] | Guys, I told you, | 我都跟你们说了 |
[04:49] | I am done obsessing about Patrice. | 我对帕特里斯早就释怀了 |
[04:51] | Just drop her. | 她的事就丢一边吧 |
[04:53] | – Drop her in a pit. – Enough. | -是把她丢进”井底”吧 -你够了 |
[04:54] | We all have people that we would throw in our pits, | 每人心中都有自己想丢入井底的人 |
[04:57] | and I’m sure we all have people | 我也相信 肯定有人 |
[04:59] | who would like to throw us in their pits. | 也想把我们丢进他们的”井”里 |
[05:02] | Yeah, if Marshall or I ever go missing, | 对 如果马修或者我失踪了 |
[05:04] | I’ll tell you whose basement to look in. | 我告诉你们该去谁的地下室找 |
[05:06] | Daryl LaCourte. | 达里尔・拉库尔特 |
[05:08] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[05:09] | It’s creepy Daryl. | 是疯子达里尔 |
[05:10] | Let’s get out of here before he sees us. | 趁他没看见我们 赶快走 |
[05:11] | Hey, hot sack coming through. | 烫手沙包 快接 |
[05:15] | Hi, Daryl. | 好啊 达里尔 |
[05:17] | I feel like I never see you guys anymore. | 感觉好久没见到你们了呢 |
[05:19] | Like whenever I’m getting to a party, you’re just leaving. | 每次我去参加派对 你们都正好要走 |
[05:22] | Even that party at your place– | 即使是办在你家的派对 |
[05:23] | you guys just raced off into the night at 7:30. | 你们也是七点半就不见人影了 |
[05:26] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[05:27] | But this is great– | 不过这下好了 |
[05:29] | the three hackmigos back together again. | 沙包三剑客重聚首 |
[05:33] | We played Hacky Sack together once freshman year, Daryl. | 达里尔 我们就大一时一起玩过一次沙包球 |
[05:37] | Once. | 只玩过一次 |
[05:38] | November 14, 1996. | 1996年11月14号 |
[05:39] | That is the best memory ever. | 我人生中最棒的回忆 |
[05:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:43] | The three hackmigos for life. | 一辈子的沙包三剑客 |
[05:46] | To this day, we are still getting e-mails and posts from Daryl. | 我们至今还会收到他寄来的电邮和卡片 |
[05:49] | He has commented on every photo | 我们上传的所有小马文的照片 |
[05:52] | of Baby Marvin we have ever posted, | 他每一张都会评论 |
[05:54] | and then | 然后 |
[05:55] | 瞧瞧你们的沙包球球 哈大笑玩包 边哈哈大笑边在玩沙包 | |
[05:55] | he comments on his own comments. | 他还要评论自己的评论 |
[06:03] | Hey, guys, look, it’s Bar… | 各位 瞧 是巴… |
[06:05] | none, my favorite non-speaking | 没门 全世界我最爱的 |
[06:07] | jinxed person in the world. | 中咒倒霉蛋 |
[06:09] | How was your day? | 你今天过得如何啊 |
[06:11] | 我来告诉你们我今天的遭遇 | |
[06:13] | 你们这群混蛋 | |
[06:14] | 我花了一个小时 | |
[06:15] | 也没能给司机说清楚我要去哪里 | |
[06:18] | 所以我因为迟到被大骂一顿 | |
[06:19] | 他们问周末谁没空来上班 | |
[06:21] | 我却什么也不能说 | |
[06:23] | 这就是我的周末 | |
[06:24] | almighty destiny’s child | 以万能的真命天女组合之名 |
[06:26] | 求求你们了 | |
[06:28] | 说我的名字 | |
[06:29] | 说我的名字 | |
[06:33] | Yeah, I didn’t get a word of that. | 啊哦 我完全没懂他在说啥 |
[06:35] | Sorry, buddy. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[06:36] | Ah, Scherbatsky, it’s my favorite time of year. | 特布罗斯基 这是我一年中最喜欢的时刻 |
[06:39] | Didn’t know you liked Christmas so much. | 我不知道你这么喜欢圣诞节 |
[06:41] | No, year-end reviews. | 不 我说的是年终总结 |
[06:43] | We get to fire some people. | 我们可以炒人呢 |
[06:45] | Get into the spirit. | 快跟我一起开心 |
[06:46] | Look, Sandy, you might enjoy firing people | 桑迪 你可能很享受因微小的个人分歧 |
[06:48] | for petty personal differences. | 而炒人鱿鱼的事 |
[06:50] | I’d hardly call giving me gonorrhea | 把性病传染给我 |
[06:52] | a petty personal difference. | 可不是什么微小的个人分歧 |
[06:53] | But I am a professional, | 蛋我可是专业人士 |
[06:55] | and I would never fire someone for unprofessional reasons. | 我不会因不专业的原因解雇员工 |
[06:58] | Well, somebody’s got to go. | 反正一定得有人被炒就是了 |
[07:00] | Kids, the thing about pit people, | 孩子们 有时”井底之囚” |
[07:02] | sometimes you don’t even know you have one | 是得等你有机会把他们推进去时 |
[07:04] | until you have a chance to push ’em in. | 你才会意识到有这么一个人 |
[07:06] | Hi, Robin. | 罗宾 |
[07:11] | Not happening, bro. | 想都别想 兄弟 |
[07:15] | Not happening, bro. | 想都别想 兄弟 |
[07:19] | Hand get tired? | 手酸了吗 |
[07:22] | Not happening, bro. | 想都别想 兄弟 |
[07:24] | I hold in my hand | 我手里拿的是 |
[07:25] | the RSVP from Professor Vinick. | 维尼克教授的回函 |
[07:29] | Ah, he’s checked “Will not attend,” which is fine, | 他选了”不会出席”那一项 不过没事 |
[07:33] | because all I needed to know was that he knows. | 只要他知道有这么一回事就行了 |
[07:35] | So now I will throw this in the trash and never look at it. | 现在这回函我扔了也行 不用再看了 |
[07:39] | What’s this? | 她谢了什么 |
[07:41] | “I believe you’ve sent this to the wrong person. | “你肯定寄错了人” |
[07:43] | I have no idea who Ted Mosby is.” | “我不认识泰德・莫斯比” |
[07:50] | Oh, you’ll remember who I am, Professor Vinick. | 你会记起我的 维尼克教授 |
[07:54] | You’ll never forget it. | 你绝不会忘记 |
[07:57] | Not happening, bro. | 想都别想 兄弟 |
[08:01] | Ted, just because we’re coming with you to Wesleyan | 泰德 我们和你一起去卫斯理大学 |
[08:03] | does not mean that we condone your behavior. | 并不意味着我们接受你的行为 |
[08:05] | Just using it as an excuse to see the old campus… | 我们只是当做来重游母校 |
[08:09] | and maybe watch you have a complete mental breakdown. | 以及避免错过看你精神彻底崩溃的机会 |
[08:12] | What are you even gonna do when you see Professor Vinick? | 你见到维尼克教授之后 打算干嘛 |
[08:15] | Oh, I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. | 容我细细道来 |
[08:20] | Sweet merciful Franks Gehry and Lloyd Wright, | 我的弗兰克・ 盖里和弗兰克・劳埃德・赖特啊 |
[08:20] | 两者皆为著名建筑师 | |
[08:23] | from what brilliant mind was this work of art sired? | 这是出自哪位大师之手的神作啊 |
[08:27] | Mosby. | 莫斯比 |
[08:29] | Ted Mosby. | 泰德・莫斯比 |
[08:31] | Architect. | 建筑师 |
[08:34] | But that’s-that’s… | 但这 这… |
[08:35] | Impossible? | 不可能吗 |
[08:37] | Looks like you were wrong, Vinick. | 看来你当年看错了 维尼克 |
[08:40] | Dead wrong. | 罪该万死的大错 |
[08:48] | No! | 不 |
[08:54] | Be careful, Ted. | 注意点 泰德 |
[08:56] | Revenge fantasies never work out the way you want. | 复仇美梦往往不会成真 |
[09:00] | Especially dance-based revenge. | 尤其是跟跳舞有关的复仇 |
[09:03] | My prom was rough, guys. | 我的毕业舞会一把辛酸泪啊 |
[09:05] | Ooh! We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[09:06] | Oh, I can’t wait to see the old campus. | 我等不及想看看母校了 |
[09:09] | I’m gonna grab one of those giant dining hall hot dogs. | 我要去吃食堂的巨型热狗 |
[09:12] | Oh, I love those huge wieners. | 我爱死那个大香肠了 |
[09:15] | I’m not so sure you heard me. | 你好像没听清楚啊 |
[09:18] | I said, “I love those huge wieners.” | 我说 我爱死”大香肠”了 |
[09:22] | I love them. | 我喜欢得不得了 |
[09:23] | In my mouth. | 喜欢放自己嘴里 |
[09:26] | So, let me ask you a few questions, Clarice… Patrice. | 问你几个问题 克拉丽斯…帕特里斯 |
[09:27] | 克拉丽斯 《沉默的羔羊》女主角 | |
[09:30] | How would you rate your performance | 你给这半年来自己的表现 |
[09:32] | in the last six months? | 打多少分 |
[09:34] | Well, I don’t like to talk about myself, | 我不喜欢讨论自己 |
[09:36] | but all my coworkers deserve an A-double-plus, | 但是我的同事们都应该得超超优 |
[09:39] | that’s for suresies. | 那是肯定的 |
[09:41] | Fancy lotion. | 高档的乳液 |
[09:43] | It puts the lotion in the basket. | 这牌子乳液都放篮子里呢 |
[09:46] | It’s just, this is really nice lotion. | 这乳液真的特别好 |
[09:49] | And what a pretty basket, Robin. | 这篮子也很好看 罗宾 |
[09:51] | I know, that’s why I bought it, Patrice! | 我知道 所以我才买啊 帕特里斯 |
[09:55] | – Oh, man, it’s like nothing has changed. – Mmm, I know. | -天啊 感觉一切都没变 -对啊 |
[09:59] | The bun, the relish. | 小面包 佐料 |
[10:07] | That’s a knee. | 那是个膝盖 |
[10:08] | It’s a beautifully drawn knee, so? | 画得很棒的膝盖[尼] 所以呢 |
[10:16] | That’s a barn. | 这是谷仓[巴] |
[10:20] | Oh, knee barn, right. | 原来是膝盖仓库[尼巴]啊 |
[10:21] | That’s a great idea, Lily. | 真是个好主意 莉莉 |
[10:22] | On the way home, we should stop at the knee barn, | 回家路上 我们应该在膝盖谷仓停一下 |
[10:25] | – pick us up some wholesale knees. – Yeah. | -买点批发的膝盖 -没错 |
[10:28] | Marshall? Lily! | 马修 莉莉 |
[10:30] | You… you’re here. | 你们…你们来了 |
[10:34] | – Hi, Daryl. – Hi, Daryl. | -你好啊 达里尔 -你好啊 达里尔 |
[10:36] | Hi. | 你们也好啊 |
[10:38] | After all these years. | 过了这么多年 |
[10:40] | You look just like you do in my paintings. | 你们跟我画的样子都还一模一样 |
[10:43] | Come here, guys. | 来抱抱啊 你们俩 |
[10:47] | There are men and there are gods. | 世上有人 亦有神 |
[10:49] | Antoni Gaudi Was both. | 安东尼・高迪[建筑师] 是人神合一 |
[10:53] | There are jerk faces and there are buttholes. | 世上有蠢人和贱人 |
[10:56] | Professor Vinick was both. | 维尼克教授 是蠢贱合一 |
[10:58] | Good one, Ted. | 这句真妙啊 泰德 |
[11:00] | Come on, Vinick, give me an opening. | 快点 维尼克 让我有机会开场 |
[11:03] | Gaudi’s architecture gave expression | 高迪的建筑表达出 |
[11:05] | to the anarchic geometric form of nature. | 自然界无规律的几何形状 |
[11:09] | “Gaudi’s architecture…” | “高迪的建筑风格” |
[11:12] | Actually, that’s a really good point. | 其实这点还真不错呢 |
[11:14] | * Wow, Professor Vinick | 维尼克教授 * |
[11:18] | * Man, you taught me so much | 你让我受益良多 * |
[11:20] | * About architecture and life | 无论是建筑还是人生 * |
[11:24] | * God, your lectures are so cool | 你的课酷毙了 * |
[11:27] | * I’ll earn your respect and we’ll be best friends. | 我要让你刮目相看 并与你成为至交 * |
[11:31] | Okay, it doesn’t get any better than that. | 没有比这更棒的了 |
[11:36] | No, it doesn’t. | 的确是没更棒的了 |
[11:39] | What are you doing here, Daryl? | 你在这里干什么 达里尔 |
[11:41] | Well, I live right down the street. | 我就住在这条街上 |
[11:43] | But I work right here. | 可我就在这里工作 |
[11:46] | Whoa. Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[11:48] | 沙包三剑客 | |
[11:51] | Are those… | 那些是… |
[11:52] | …our, our faces up there, buddy? | 照着我们的脸画的吗 伙计 |
[11:55] | Hack, yeah! | 那还用问 |
[11:56] | It was just as much your idea as mine | 不是我们共同想出的 |
[11:58] | to open up a Hacky Sack store here at Wesleyan. | 在卫斯理大学开一家沙包球店的主意吗 |
[12:01] | So you never left? | 所以你从没离开过这里啊 |
[12:02] | Once. I met a girl on Craigslist, | 就离开过一次 我在广告网上认识个女孩 |
[12:05] | and I flew to Boston to meet her. | 然后飞去波士顿见她 |
[12:07] | She was a man, 300 pounds, and robbed me. | 结果她是个男人 体重300磅 还把我给抢了 |
[12:10] | Still, the best night of my life. | 不过那仍是我生命中最美好的一晚 |
[12:11] | Until now! | 不过现在不是了 |
[12:12] | The three hackmigos back together again! | 我们沙包三剑客又聚一起了 |
[12:16] | You know, I’ve been waiting forever to give you something. | 我一直等着给你们点东西 等了好久好久 |
[12:18] | You’re coming with me to my house, | 你们跟我回家 |
[12:20] | and I’m not taking no for an answer. | 不许拒绝我哦 |
[12:23] | Dude, this is your chance. | 兄弟 你的机会来了 |
[12:26] | Set me free, and I will lie you out of this creepy nightmare. | 快帮我解咒 我会帮你摆脱这场恶心的噩梦 |
[12:29] | This is a tough one. | 真难抉择 |
[12:30] | On the one hand, we might die. | 一方面 我们可能会送命 |
[12:32] | On the other, you’re jinxed. | 另一方面 你被下咒了 |
[12:35] | Let me free, Marshall. | 帮我解咒 马修 |
[12:37] | This guy could be violent. | 这家伙可能会施暴哦 |
[12:39] | Violent… Viola… | 施暴 瓦奥拉[音似] |
[12:42] | Frank Viola. | 弗兰克・瓦奥拉 |
[12:44] | We would love to come to your house, Daryl! | 我们非常乐意去你家 达里尔 |
[12:49] | Yeah! | 真好 |
[12:51] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[12:53] | how often are you and Barney doing it? | 你和巴尼多久做一次 |
[12:56] | That’s a strange question, Robin. | 这个问题怪怪的 罗宾 |
[12:58] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[12:59] | Maybe I should leave. | 或许我该走了 |
[13:01] | Yeah, maybe you should. | 对 或许你是该走了 |
[13:03] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[13:05] | Wow. Just wow. | 太… 令人赞叹了 |
[13:09] | Ted Mosby. I’m a former student of yours. | 我叫泰德・莫斯比 你以前的学生 |
[13:12] | You know, I actually became an architect. | 我真的成为一名建筑师了 |
[13:15] | Any chance you remember me? | 你对我有印象吗 |
[13:17] | Oh, please excuse me, I’ve been teaching for over 20 years. | 请见谅 我教了20年书 |
[13:20] | All the faces start to blend together | 大家的脸我都分不清了 |
[13:22] | unless you have a, a weird mustache or, or something. | 除非你长着很奇怪的胡子或别的 |
[13:26] | Junior year I tried to grow muttonchops, | 我大一那年试着留胡子 |
[13:28] | but people kept saying my face made them nauseous. | 可大家一直说我的脸太恶心了 |
[13:31] | Well, not people. You. | 其实不是大家 是你 |
[13:35] | Anyway, I would be honored if you, | 总之 我希望你能赏脸 |
[13:37] | if you took a look at my building. | 看看我设计的大楼 |
[13:42] | This… | 这大楼 |
[13:44] | is hideous. | 真丑 |
[13:47] | You’ll never be an architect. | 你永远成不了建筑师 |
[13:50] | You’ll never be an architect. | 你永远成不了建筑师 |
[13:51] | You’ll never be an architect. You’ll never be an architect! | 你永远成不了建筑师 你永远成不了建筑师 |
[13:53] | You’ll never be an architect. | 你永远成不了建筑师 |
[13:54] | Wait. I was mistaken. | 等等 我搞错了 |
[13:56] | You most definitely will be an architect. | 你绝对会成为一名出色的建筑师 |
[13:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:01] | These are astonishing, | 这简直是惊人之作 |
[14:02] | Handlebar Pete. | 八字胡皮特 |
[14:09] | So, when you said “surprise in your house,” | 所以你说的”你家里的惊喜” |
[14:12] | what you really meant was “surprise in the poorly lit | 实际上指的是 “你家灯光微弱 |
[14:15] | windowless basement of your house.” | 没装窗户的地下室里的惊吓”吗 |
[14:17] | Oh, you guys are gonna love what I have to show you. | 你们一定会喜欢我为你们准备的惊喜 |
[14:19] | I am so excited, I could just cry | 我无比激动 都想号啕大哭 |
[14:22] | and laugh and scream | 然后放声大笑 大声尖叫 |
[14:24] | and just punch the wall over and over | 再不停地锤墙 |
[14:26] | and over and over and over! | 一而再再而三地锤 |
[14:28] | Could we just see it, | 我们能不能 |
[14:29] | like, up in the living room | 去楼上客厅看啊 |
[14:30] | or anywhere less… gimp-storagey? | 或者去不那么阴森的地方看 |
[14:36] | I just realized | 我刚意识到 |
[14:37] | I want to take a picture of this. | 我想拍照留念 |
[14:38] | I want to put your faces on my mantel like a trophy. | 我想把你们的脸放在壁炉架上 像战利品那样 |
[14:40] | Like a trophy! | 我的战利品 |
[14:50] | Here I come. | 我来了 |
[14:54] | And I’ve got your surprise right here! | 带着要给你们的惊喜哦 |
[14:59] | No! We don’t want your surprise, Daryl! | 不 我们不想要你的惊喜 达里尔 |
[15:01] | We’re not your amigos, | 我们不是你的朋友 |
[15:02] | we’re definitely not your hackmigos. | 我们更不是你的沙包剑客 |
[15:04] | And before you murder us, | 在你谋杀我们之前 |
[15:05] | you should know that we have a child! | 你应该知道我们还有个孩子 |
[15:09] | He probably has eight or nine! | 他估计都有八九个孩子了 |
[15:11] | What? Murder? | 什么 谋杀 |
[15:14] | I wanted to give you a check. | 我是想给你们一张支票 |
[15:17] | For $100,000… | 10万块支票 |
[15:18] | for coming up with the idea of the Three Hackmigos with me. | 毕竟沙包三剑客是我们一起想出的点子 |
[15:23] | I brought you down here to show you all my inventory. | 我把你们带到这来 是想展示下我的存货 |
[15:28] | Business has really exploded. | 生意好得不行 |
[15:33] | I mean, I’m sort of the Mark Zuckerberg | 我就像是乐队演出与停车场运动 |
[15:34] | of jam-band concert parking lot athletics. | 项目上的马克・扎克伯格[Facebook创始人] |
[15:37] | Well, second. | 不过等一下 |
[15:39] | But I’m coming for you, Devil Stick Ron. | 但你逃不掉的 杂耍魔鬼棍阿荣 |
[15:45] | Why would you fire me? | 你为什么要解雇我 |
[15:46] | Because nobody should be as happy as you are. | 因为没有人该活得像你一样开心 |
[15:50] | And also your cookies… they’re only pretty good. | 还有你的饼干 也仅仅是还不赖而已 |
[16:00] | Robin, is this really about me? | 罗宾 真是因为我的工作吗 |
[16:04] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[16:12] | The old “fire and bang.” | “炒了再上”的老戏码啊 |
[16:14] | Respect, Scherbatsky. | 向你致敬 特布罗斯基 |
[16:19] | Pretty good, right? Right, Handlebar Pete? | 很不错吧 对吗 八字胡皮特 |
[16:22] | Ah, you got it easy with that sweet, sweet ‘stache. | 你蓄着那迷人的小胡子挺占便宜的啊 |
[16:27] | Hey, Ted, I see you’re holding a little version of your building | 泰德 我看见你拿着你大楼的小模型 |
[16:30] | and yelling at strangers. | 对陌生人大吼大叫 |
[16:32] | So I assume it all worked out? | 我猜你复仇十分”顺利”吧 |
[16:34] | I realized, since I work in a | 我是想到 既然我在一座 |
[16:35] | three-dimensional medium, | 三维立体的建筑里工作 |
[16:36] | the only way to really stick it to Vinick would be | 那真正能在维尼克面前展示的方式 |
[16:39] | with a three-dimensional model. | 应该是用三维立体模型 |
[16:40] | Whatever you do, don’t march in there | 无论你怎么做 不要在进场的时候 |
[16:43] | thinking, “I’m gonna do the worm. | 想着”我要表演虫舞 |
[16:44] | That’ll show ’em!” | 肯定轰动全场” |
[16:46] | Seriously, guys, | 说真的 各位 |
[16:47] | I can’t stress enough how bad my prom was. | 当年我舞会的惨痛教训不得不再三提醒啊 |
[16:50] | Speaking of the past… | 说起当年… |
[16:52] | Wow, we feel like idiots. We’re sorry. | 我们简直像白痴一样 对不起 |
[16:56] | You know, honestly, it’s fine. | 老实说 没关系 |
[16:58] | Look how great I’m doing. | 看看我现在多意气风发 |
[17:00] | Look at what I’ve built. I don’t need | 看看我取得的成就 我不需要 |
[17:01] | the validation of some people from college | 获得什么大学同学的认可 |
[17:03] | to feel good about myself. | 来肯定自己 |
[17:05] | My life is amazing! | 我的人生棒极了 |
[17:06] | I own a timeshare | 我跟P-放克乐队一起拥有 |
[17:08] | in St. Barts with P-Funk! | 圣巴兹岛别墅的分时享用权 |
[17:10] | – The, the whole band? – Yeah. | -跟整支乐队吗 -对啊 |
[17:14] | Do you guys jam? | 你们会一起玩音乐吗 |
[17:15] | That’s all we do. | 玩个不停啊 |
[17:20] | So, you completely rejected | 你们彻底拒绝了 |
[17:21] | the guy who’s been obsessing | 一个对你们念念不忘 |
[17:22] | about you for 16 years, and he was okay with it? | 长达16年的人 而他就这么算了吗 |
[17:27] | Is creepy Daryl more emotionally adjusted than I am? | 疯子达里尔比我更能调整自己的情绪啊 |
[17:31] | Kids, sometimes in life | 孩子们 人生有些时候 |
[17:33] | you’ll make a pit for someone in your mind. | 你会在脑中为某人挖一座井 |
[17:36] | But ultimately the only person in that pit is yourself. | 但最后 唯一在井里的那个人只会是自己 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:43] | Just seeing you with Barney has brought up | 只是看见你和巴尼在一起 |
[17:47] | some old feelings, and I… | 让我想起了一些往事 |
[17:49] | I really don’t like feelings. | 我真的不喜欢多愁善感 |
[17:52] | But that’s not your fault or Barney’s fault. | 但这不是你的错 或巴尼的错 |
[17:56] | It’s just really hard seeing you with him. | 只是看见你跟他在一起 真的很难受 |
[18:03] | Which means there’s only one person | 这意味着只有一个人 |
[18:04] | who can let you out of the pit. | 能将你从井里解救出去 |
[18:18] | So you fired Patrice? | 你炒了帕特里斯吗 |
[18:21] | No, she’s staying. | 不 她留下 |
[18:30] | Let’s get out of here, guys. | 我们走吧 大伙们 |
[18:32] | Oh, Mr. Mosby. | 莫斯比先生 |
[18:35] | You built a model of your building. | 你给自己的大楼建了模型 |
[18:37] | No. | 没有 |
[18:38] | Why? To prove some sort of point? | 为什么 为了证明什么吗 |
[18:40] | This is just sad. | 真是可悲 |
[18:41] | No, no, I was just throwing it out. | 不不 我刚打算要把它扔了呢 |
[18:45] | Sure, you were. | 是啊 谁信啊 |
[18:46] | No! | 不 |
[18:48] | No, I-I-I had a transcendent moment | 不 我刚经历了一个超然的瞬间 |
[18:50] | where I found emotional clarity! | 找到了情感上的释然 |
[18:52] | And I realize shouting that | 我知道大声嚷嚷 |
[18:54] | makes it seem like it’s not true, but I did! | 听起来不像是真话 但确实如此 |
[18:59] | Yeah, we’re gonna grab some snacks. | 好吧 我们要去买点零食 |
[19:00] | You guys want anything? | 你们要点什么 |
[19:03] | Spicy beef jerky. | 辣牛肉干 |
[19:04] | Got you loud and clear. | 完全明白你意思 |
[19:12] | Oh, my God! Barney! | 我的天啊 巴尼 |
[19:14] | You unjinxed me! | 你解了我的咒 |
[19:15] | I’m free! If the bison on the nickel | 我自由了 如果硬币上的野牛 |
[19:17] | could hear you talk about them, | 听到你这么说它们 |
[19:18] | they would diminish their population even further on purpose. | 它们会自我加剧灭绝的脚步 |
[19:21] | If Lily wants a big wiener in her mouth, | 如果莉莉想嘴里塞根”大香肠” |
[19:23] | she’s got my number. | 她可以找我 |
[19:23] | And I’m sorry that you took the rap for all the farting on | 抱歉 这一路上车上有人放屁的罪 |
[19:25] | the car ride up here. That was me! | 都让你顶了 其实是我放的 |
[19:28] | The ring! What’s, what’s, what’s the ring? | 戒指 这是什么戒指 |
[19:29] | Right, the ring. I’m gonna ask Patrice to marry me. | 对了 戒指 我打算向帕特里斯求婚 |
[19:32] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[19:33] | Jinx! Good! | “厄运结” 很好 |
[19:35] | I need to say some things without you interrupting. | 我得保证我说这些话时 你不插嘴 |
[19:38] | Yes, I am serious. | 对 我是认真的 |
[19:39] | I know that if you could talk, | 我知道如果你现在能说话 |
[19:41] | you’d say that I’m crazy | 你会说我疯了 |
[19:42] | or that I’m overcorrecting or that I’m moving too fast. | 或说我矫枉过正 说我进展太快了 |
[19:44] | But you would be wrong. | 但你错了 |
[19:45] | Look, I have banged my way through every bimbo | 整个三角洲地带所有的浪货 |
[19:48] | in the tristate area, and it left me | 我都睡过了 但睡过之后 |
[19:50] | feeling nothing but, but broken. | 内心除了破碎 就没其他感觉了 |
[19:52] | But now, with Patrice, | 但现在 跟帕特里斯一起 |
[19:54] | for the first time in my life, I feel settled and happy. | 我人生中第一次 感到安定和快乐 |
[19:59] | I want to feel this way forever. | 我想这么过一辈子 |
[20:01] | So tomorrow night on the roof | 所以明天晚上 |
[20:03] | of the World Wide News building– | 在环球新闻大楼的屋顶 |
[20:05] | that’s Patrice’s favorite spot– | 那是帕特里斯最喜欢的地方 |
[20:07] | I’m gonna ask her to marry me. | 我要向她求婚 |
[20:08] | Ah, poot-tu-tat! You’re jinxed. | 不许说话 你被下咒了 |
[20:10] | I’ll unjinx you if you’ll follow these two rules: | 如果你愿遵守以下两条规矩 我就给你解咒 |
[20:13] | one you can’t try to talk me out of it, | 第一 你不能试图劝我放弃 |
[20:15] | two you can’t tell anybody. Agreed? | 第二 你不能告诉任何人 同意吗 |
[20:23] | It’s a jinx swear, so if you break it, | 这可是以”厄运结”起誓 如果你食言了 |
[20:26] | I get to hit you in the nuts three times | 我就可以用威浮球球棒 |
[20:26] | 威浮球 一种空心棒球 | |
[20:27] | with a Wiffle ball bat. | 朝你的蛋蛋猛击三下 |
[20:31] | Thank you… Ted. | 谢谢你 泰德 |
[20:40] | Hi, guys! | 好啊 各位 |
[20:42] | No. But you’re jinxed! | 不 你中了”厄运结”的啊 |
[20:43] | I tricked Ted into saying my name. | 我引诱泰德叫了我的名字 |
[20:45] | Aw, come on, Ted! | 不是吧 泰德 |
[20:47] | Jinx! Jinx! | “厄运结” “厄运结” |
[20:49] | The reign of terror is back! | 恐怖魔王的统治归来了 |
[20:54] | Hey, if you guys don’t want me to smoke | 如果你们不想我在车里抽烟 |
[20:55] | or fart in here, just speak up. | 或放屁 但说无妨 |
[20:58] | Nothing? Great. | 没意见吗 很好 |
[20:59] | Thanks for the spicy beef jerky, dude. | 谢谢你们给我买辣牛肉干啦 |
[21:03] | Anyway, I think we could all use a little quiet. | 不管怎样 现在安静会挺好的 |
[21:06] | Unless you have something you want to talk about, Ted? | 除非你有什么想说的吗 泰德 |
[21:12] | No. | 没有 |
[21:17] | Not happening, bro. | 想都别想 伙计 |
[21:21] | So I had promised not to tell anyone | 于是我答应巴尼 不告诉任何人 |
[21:23] | about Barney’s plan to propose to Patrice. | 他要向帕特里斯求婚的事 |
[21:25] | But I knew deep down Robin deserved to know. | 但我心里明白 罗宾有权知道此事 |
[21:28] | Uh, there he is! | 看啊 他在这儿呢 |
[21:30] | The youngest architect ever | 纽约城历史上 |
[21:31] | to build a skyscraper in New York City! | 建造摩天大楼最年轻的建筑师 |
[21:34] | The shockingly still single Ted Mosby. | 到现在居然还是单身的泰德・莫斯比 |
[21:37] | You hear that, ladies? | 听见了吗 女士们 |
[21:38] | I can’t believe the GNB Tower opens tonight. | 真不敢相信巨人银行大楼今晚就投入使用了 |
[21:41] | Ted, your building finally gets unveiled to the whole world. | 泰德 世界终于要看到你的创世巨作了 |
[21:45] | You hear that, ladies?! | 听见了吗 女士们 |
[21:47] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[21:48] | Everything comes out of my body in liquid form now. | 我现在不只流汗流尿 屎也用流的了 |
[21:51] | Ignore that, ladies. | 别听这句 女士们 |
[21:52] | Plus, I, I keep having this nightmare | 另外 我一直在做一个噩梦 |
[21:54] | where King Kong shows up to the opening | 梦见金刚在剪彩典礼上出现 |
[21:56] | but refuses to climb my building | 却不愿意爬上我的大楼 |
[21:58] | because, in his words, “It’s a bit derivative.” | 他说 “这楼修得太不怎么样了” |
[22:01] | Oh, stop it, tonight is gonna be amazing. | 别瞎想了 今晚会精彩绝伦的 |
[22:04] | And we are definitely gonna be there to toast you, | 我们到时会给你敬酒致辞 |
[22:06] | but we might have to leave a little early if that’s okay. | 但如果可以 我们可能会提早离开 |
[22:09] | My dad just gave us the most amazing Christmas gift ever. | 我爸爸给了我们史无前例的超赞圣诞礼 |
[22:12] | Our first night away since Marvin was born. | 马文出生后 我们第一次可以夜不归宿 |
[22:15] | 24 hours straight without that little bastard. | 24小时不用看见那小混蛋了 |
[22:19] | This will be a nice memory to share with Marvin | 这故事真不错 回头等马文长大了 |
[22:22] | when he’s older and deciding whether or not | 犹豫要不要送你们去老人院时 |
[22:23] | to put you in a home. | 我就讲给他听 |
[22:25] | Hey, we need this. | 我们很需要放个假了 |
[22:26] | We’re maximizing our time away | 为了尽可能地节约时间 |
[22:28] | by planning everything down to the minute. | 我们把每项安排的时间都精确到分钟了 |
[22:31] | See? | 看见没 |
[22:32] | 12 P..– guilt Ted | 中午12点 劝说泰德 |
[22:34] | into saying it’s okay if we leave early tonight. | 同意让我们今晚可以早退 |
[22:38] | It’s okay if you leave early tonight. | 你们今晚可以早退啦 |
[22:40] | Look, I just appreciate you showing up at all | 你们在我的大日子能过来一趟 |
[22:43] | on your big night away. | 我已经很感激了 |
[22:44] | I mean, Barney’s not even gonna be there. | 巴尼就根本不会来 |
[22:46] | What? | 怎么会 |
[22:46] | This is the biggest night of your career. | 今晚是你职业生涯上最重要的一晚 |
[22:48] | Why isn’t Barney coming? | 巴尼为什么不来啊 |
[22:52] | I don’t know– he said, | 我不清楚 他只说 |
[22:54] | “legendary” and “challenge accepted,” and then he winked. | “传奇” “接受挑战” 然后眨了个眼 |
[22:57] | “wait for it,” you know, all that stuff. | “等等”之类的 |
[22:59] | That does sound like him. | 听起来是挺像他的 |
[23:00] | Well, we’re your real friends | 我们是你的真朋友 |
[23:02] | and we wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 说什么也不会错过今晚的 |
[23:04] | That is why we will see you tonight | 所以今晚我们会在7点03到那里 |
[23:08] | from 7:03 to 7:14. | 然后7点14分走人 |
[23:11] | – Bye, guys. – Bye. | -回见啦 -拜 |
[23:13] | Okay, what’s the real reason Barney’s not coming? | 巴尼究竟为什么不来 |
[23:16] | Here was my chance to tell Robin about Barney. | 我本可以趁此机会告诉罗宾巴尼的事 |
[23:21] | Yeah, actually, Barney didn’t say what he was doing tonight. | 其实巴尼没说他今晚有什么安排 |
[23:25] | Anyway, uh, you know, I’m not taking anyone to the opening, | 但我今天晚上没有女伴 |
[23:28] | so you want to be my date? | 你愿意当我女伴吗 |
[23:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:35] | Okay, Dad, I-I made you a list | 爸爸 我给你写了一张单子 |
[23:36] | of Marvin’s nightly schedule down to the minute. | 是马文晚上的注意事项 精确到分钟了哦 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:40] | Night, 06 P.M.– put on edible underwear.” | 下午六点 换上可食用内衣 |
[23:44] | Wrong list, wrong list. | 拿错单子了 弄错了 |
[23:47] | Come on, relax. | 别紧张嘛 |
[23:48] | I know this little guy like the back of my hand. | 我对这小家伙了如指掌 |
[23:52] | Dear Lord, what is that? | 上帝啊 我掌后这是啥玩意 |
[23:56] | Oh, jam, okay. | 原来是果酱 |
[23:58] | Just jam. | 果酱而已 |
[23:59] | Oh, I-I forgot the lullaby. | 我忘记教你摇篮曲了 |
[24:01] | Do you know Marvin’s lullaby? | 你知道马文的专属摇篮曲吗 |
[24:02] | We sing it to him every night. | 我们每天晚上都唱给他听 |
[24:04] | * Night, night, little Marvin | 晚安 晚安 小马文 * |
[24:07] | * Stars twinkle for you | 天上星星为你闪 * |
[24:12] | * The Dreamland train’s a-chuggin’ | 梦界火车嘎嚓飞 * |
[24:16] | * All your dreams will come true | 你的梦想皆实现 * |
[24:19] | * And the horsie says, “Good night” | 小马说晚安 * |
[24:24] | * And the birdie says, “Good night” | 鸟儿说晚安 * |
[24:29] | * And the elephant says, “Good night” | 大象说晚安 * |
[24:34] | * And the skeleton playing his own rib cage says, “Good Night” | 骷髅弹肋骨说晚安 * |
[24:38] | * And the robot says, “Good night” | 机器人说晚安 * |
[24:41] | * Good night. | 晚安 * |
[24:43] | Enough with the damn music! | 吵死了 别唱了 |
[24:48] | * And Mr. Nesbit says, “Good night” | 纳斯比先生说晚安 * |
[24:53] | * And the whole world says, “Good night” | 全世界都说晚安 * |
[24:56] | Take it, Mommy. | 该你了 妈咪 |
[25:00] | Got it– load him up with cough syrup, | 明白 给他喂点止咳糖浆 |
[25:02] | watch Breaking Bad until he conks out. | 等他昏睡过去后看《绝命毒师》 |
[25:05] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[25:08] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[25:09] | Yeah, we did. | 没错 |
[25:11] | Now that we’re out the door, | 我们出家门了 |
[25:12] | I actually don’t feel anxious. | 而且我一点也不焦虑 |
[25:14] | Whoa, oh, my God, it’s your dad! | 天啊 是你爸 |
[25:16] | Oh, something horrible happened– aah! | 肯定有惨事发生了 |
[25:19] | Oh, it’s Ted, relax. | 是泰德 别紧张 |
[25:21] | Bar, now. | 酒吧 现在 |
[25:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:25] | He needs me. | 他要我过去 |
[25:26] | But, baby, what about our magical romantic night? | 宝贝 那我们神奇浪漫的夜晚怎么办呀 |
[25:29] | In four minutes we’re supposed to | 我们本该在四分钟后 |
[25:30] | be doing hand stuff in the cab. | 在出租车里开始”毛手毛脚”呢 |
[25:32] | I’ll be quick– I’m sure it’s nothing huge. | 我会尽快的 肯定没什么大事 |
[25:34] | That’s huge. | 这可是大事 |
[25:35] | Yeah, that’s why Barney’s not coming tonight. | 是啊 所以今晚巴尼来不了了 |
[25:37] | He’s getting engaged. | 他要求婚 |
[25:39] | And I knew that I had to tell Robin. | 而且我知道我得告诉罗宾 |
[25:42] | But? | 但是呢 |
[25:43] | I may have, uh… | 我好像… |
[25:45] | asked her to be my date instead. | 邀请她当我今晚的女伴了 |
[25:47] | What is wrong with me? | 我脑子到底哪里有病啊 |
[25:49] | Deep down, | 我心深处 |
[25:49] | is there still some crazy part of me | 是不是有个疯狂的我 |
[25:51] | that thinks I’m gonna wind up with Robin? | 认为我和罗宾还有希望 |
[25:53] | Am I that deluded? | 我就那么逃避现实吗 |
[25:55] | If so, I need to grow up. | 如果真是如此 我得成熟起来 |
[25:58] | Oh, um, by the way, I’m breaking a jinx swear here, | 对了 我现在算违背了”厄运结”誓言 |
[26:00] | so don’t tell Barney or he gets to whack me | 可别告诉巴尼 不然他可以 |
[26:02] | in the nuts three times with a Wiffle ball bat. | 用威浮球球棒狠打我的蛋蛋三次呢 |
[26:04] | Sure, pretty standard. | 行 这些都不为过 |
[26:06] | Robin deserves the chance to go after Barney one last time | 罗宾值得拥有去追回巴尼的最后一次机会 |
[26:09] | if that’s what she wants. | 只要她也心之所愿 |
[26:11] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[26:13] | This helped. | 说出来舒服多了 |
[26:13] | I’m gonna go tell her. | 那我去告诉她啦 |
[26:15] | One quick thing. | 等等 有件事 |
[26:16] | Don’t. | 别去 |
[26:19] | Wow. Nice. | 真棒啊 |
[26:23] | You know, now that I’m here, I don’t feel that anxious. | 现在到了这儿 我就没觉得那么焦虑了 |
[26:27] | It’s my dad– something horrible’s happened! | 是我爸 肯定发生了什么惨事 |
[26:30] | My husband, relax. | 是我丈夫 放轻松 |
[26:33] | Hey, um, I’m gonna be a little while, baby. | 宝贝 我还得一会才能回去 |
[26:35] | It’s a long story, but Ted needs my help. | 说来话长 但泰德需要我的帮助 |
[26:38] | Okay, but hurry | 好吧 但是快点 |
[26:39] | or I’m gonna start doing Number 11 on my own. | 不然我就自己做第十一条了 |
[26:45] | You can do that by yourself? | 你能自己做”那个”啊 |
[26:46] | Pilates, bitch. | 姐练过瑜伽 小贱人 |
[26:49] | Okay, why shouldn’t I tell Robin? | 好吧 那为什么我不该告诉罗宾 |
[26:51] | Because deep down some crazy part of you | 因为你内心深处有个疯狂的你 |
[26:54] | still thinks you’re gonna wind up with her, and I agree. | 仍然认为你和罗宾有希望 我同意这点 |
[26:56] | – Marshall… – I’m sorry, I’m Team Tedward. | -马修 -很抱歉 我就是支持泰德的 |
[26:59] | Always have been, always will be. | 以前是 现在是 永远都是 |
[27:01] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[27:02] | I want my best friend to be happy. | 我想要我最好的朋友能幸福 |
[27:04] | And if Robin could mean happiness for you, | 如果罗宾就是你的幸福 |
[27:06] | then, dear God, why help her go after another man? | 那老天 你为什么要帮她去追另一个男人啊 |
[27:09] | Because she might still be in love with him. | 因为她可能还爱着他 |
[27:11] | To not tell her, to not give her that chance, | 如果我不告诉她 不给她机会 |
[27:14] | it’s… it’s selfish. | 就太自私了 |
[27:15] | So be selfish. | 那就自私一回吧 |
[27:16] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[27:17] | Tell that to the onion rings we just “split.” | 跟我分吃洋葱圈时 你怎么就不这么”无私” |
[27:21] | Robin is my friend. | 罗宾是我的朋友 |
[27:22] | She’s always been more than that and you know it. | 她一直不只是朋友 你心里清楚 |
[27:26] | Now, as we speak, | 现在 就在我们讲话之际 |
[27:27] | my wife is in a hotel room cheating on me… | 我妻子正在酒店房间对我不忠 |
[27:29] | with herself. | 跟自己出轨 |
[27:31] | But I’m not leaving here | 但我死也不会走 |
[27:32] | until you promise not to say | 除非你答应我 |
[27:33] | a word about this to Robin. | 你绝不会跟罗宾透露半句 |
[27:35] | Now repeat after me. “I…” | 跟着我念 “我…” |
[27:37] | Well, I can do more at a time than “I.” | 可以一次多几个词 我应付得来 |
[27:40] | “I, Ted Mosby, promise to stop | “我 泰德・莫斯比 发誓 |
[27:43] | putting everyone else’s interests ahead of my own, | 不再把别人的利益置于身前 |
[27:46] | and for once in my life, do what’s best for me.” | 在一生中就那么一次 为自己着想” |
[27:50] | I… | 我… |
[27:52] | Sorry, what was the rest of that? | 抱歉 其他是什么来着 |
[27:55] | Hey, Dad, just taking a break | 爸爸 我从我们的美妙之夜里 |
[27:57] | from our amazing night to check in. | 偷个空来问个好 |
[28:00] | I bet Marvin’s pretty devastated that I’m not there, huh? | 我不在马文一定情绪很低落吧 |
[28:04] | Not at all– I don’t think he even noticed you’re gone. | 完全没有 我觉得他都没意识到你不在 |
[28:07] | It’s kind of like Mommy who? | 感觉是”妈咪 那谁啊”的感觉 |
[28:10] | Oh… oh, good. | 那很好 |
[28:12] | But I should probably sing him his nighttime lullaby | 但是以防万一 我还是给他在电话里 |
[28:15] | over the phone, just in case. | 唱睡前摇篮曲吧 |
[28:16] | Sang it already– nailed it. | 给他唱过了 唱得超棒呢 |
[28:19] | Did you do the horsie? | 你学小马了吗 |
[28:20] | – Yep. – The birdie? | -学了 -小鸟呢 |
[28:21] | – Yep. – Elephant? | -学了 -大象呢 |
[28:22] | – Yep. – Moose. | -学了 -麋鹿呢 |
[28:23] | No moose, trick question. | 没有麋鹿 少唬我 |
[28:26] | Robot. | 机器人呢 |
[28:28] | Look, I should go. | 我要挂了 |
[28:29] | Marvin’s asleep in my arms. | 马文在我怀里睡觉呢 |
[28:31] | Mmm, his head smells like love. | 他的头闻起来都是爱的味道 |
[28:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:37] | And so, kids, on that cold December night | 所以孩子们 在这个寒冷的十二月夜里 |
[28:40] | I decided to take your Uncle Marshall’s advice | 我决定接受你们马修叔叔的建议 |
[28:42] | and be a little selfish. | 自私一点 |
[28:47] | Hello… and hubba-hubba. | 你好 真是美呆啦 |
[28:52] | Aw, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:53] | But tonight is about my main man Mosby. | 但今晚的超级男主角可是莫斯比哦 |
[28:56] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么啊 |
[28:57] | Oh, Ted, tell Ranjit | 泰德 告诉兰吉特 |
[28:58] | the huge thing that’s happening tonight. | 今晚要发生的那件大事啊 |
[29:01] | Barney’s getting engaged. | 巴尼要订婚了 |
[29:04] | Ranjit out. | 兰吉特退场 |
[29:12] | Bar-Barney’s getting engaged? | 巴 巴尼要订婚了吗 |
[29:14] | He asked me to keep it a secret, | 他让我保密 |
[29:16] | but I thought you deserved to know… | 但我觉得你应该知道 |
[29:18] | in case you wanted to do something about it. | 以免你想做些什么 |
[29:23] | Do you? | 你想吗 |
[29:25] | Do you, Robin? | 你想吗 罗宾 |
[29:26] | Ranjit, a little privacy, please? | 兰吉特 给点私人空间好吗 |
[29:28] | Sorry, not listening. | 抱歉 我没在听哦 |
[29:41] | Nice, uneven floor there, Ted. | 好啊 泰德 这地高低不平 |
[29:44] | Lily, are you drunk? | 莉莉 你喝醉了吗 |
[29:46] | What? I… I’m on vacation. | 什么 我在度假 |
[29:48] | I may have cracked open the minibar to celebrate. | 我撬开小酒柜来喝两杯也不为过啊 |
[29:51] | Who invited the Narc? | 这缉毒警谁找来的啊 |
[29:52] | Hey, listen, I know that you miss Marvin, | 听着 我知道你想马文 |
[29:54] | but it’s not like we could’ve brought him | 但是这种正装宴会上我们也没办法 |
[29:56] | to a black tie event anyway. | 带他一起来啊 |
[29:57] | I don’t think that they make tuxedo onesies. | 没有童装版燕尾服可以给他穿啊 |
[30:03] | I mean, at least not ones that are in style. | 我是说 没有帅气的童装燕尾服嘛 |
[30:05] | I mean, a bow tie? | 还打蝴蝶领结 |
[30:06] | Is it 1998 already? | 现在难道还是98年吗 |
[30:09] | Yeah, these parents are so lame and-and clingy. | 那些父母弱爆了 真粘娃 |
[30:12] | Yeah, it’s like, cut the cord already, right, guys? | 该学会放手了吧 你们俩废柴 |
[30:14] | Yeah, yeah, that baby’s not even cute. | 对啊 那宝宝也一点都不可爱 |
[30:17] | Super ugly baby. | 超级丑娃 |
[30:18] | It’s almost physically repulsive. | 看样子就想吐 |
[30:25] | Great, I just started lactating. | 这下好了 我都开始分泌乳汁了 |
[30:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:31] | So, what do you want to do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[30:36] | Robin, I do not want to meddle, | 罗宾 我不想多管闲事 |
[30:38] | but this is like the classic love song says… | 但是有首经典恋歌就是这样… |
[30:47] | Ranjit. | 兰吉特 |
[30:49] | Ranjit, let’s just communicate via text from now on, okay? | 兰吉特 从现在开始我们还是用短信交流吧 |
[30:56] | I appreciate what you’re doing. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[30:58] | But I’m not chasing after Barney anymore. | 但我再也不想去争取巴尼了 |
[31:01] | I-I just got done being crazy about all that. | 我已厌倦如此为爱癫狂了 |
[31:04] | I mean, why would I want to throw myself back in that pit? | 我为何要再跳回那万劫不复的深渊呢 |
[31:07] | Because you’re in love with him. | 因为你还爱着他 |
[31:08] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不爱了 |
[31:11] | I’m happy for him. | 我替他感到高兴 |
[31:13] | So, it doesn’t bother you that Barney Stinson’s gonna propose | 所以巴尼・斯丁森将要在环球新闻大楼顶 |
[31:16] | to another woman on top of the World Wide News building? | 对另一个女人求婚 你都不介意吗 |
[31:19] | Wait, why the top of the World Wide News building? | 等等 为什么要在我公司大楼顶求婚啊 |
[31:21] | I guess it’s Patrice’s favorite spot in the city. | 我猜那是帕特里斯最爱的地方吧 |
[31:24] | Damn it, Patrice, that’s my favorite spot in the city! | 我靠 帕特里斯 那是我最爱的地方 |
[31:27] | Whoa. | 激动啊… |
[31:30] | Ranjit says, “Whoa.” | 兰吉特也说”激动啊” |
[31:32] | Okay… | 好啦 |
[31:34] | maybe that one detail stings a little bit, | 这小细节可能让我有点不爽 |
[31:39] | but that doesn’t mean I’m in love with Barney. | 但并不表示我还爱着巴尼啊 |
[31:43] | “Sounds like she’s in love with Barney.” | “她一听就还爱着巴尼” |
[31:44] | Okay, is this divider even slightly soundproof? | 这分隔板有任何一点隔音效果吗 |
[31:49] | “Yes.” | “当然有” |
[31:49] | With a little winky face. | 还发了个眨眼的符号 |
[31:52] | Look, I… I hope it goes well for Barney. | 我诚心祝福巴尼幸福 |
[31:55] | I really do. | 我真心祝福他 |
[31:57] | But tonight there is no place I would rather be | 但今晚除了你的大楼 |
[31:59] | than at your building. | 我哪都不会去 |
[32:00] | Celebrating with you. | 陪你庆祝 |
[32:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:05] | Ranjit, to Teddy Westside’s kick-ass building. | 兰吉特 去西区泰德的超酷大楼 |
[32:09] | I cannot hear you. | 我听不见你说啥哦 |
[32:11] | We will be there in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后到 |
[32:15] | This kid does not mean that you’re special. | 拥有这孩子完全不代表你们很特别 |
[32:18] | It just means that you’re horny and you’re easy. | 只代表了你很下流 你很淫荡 |
[32:22] | Now, come on, let me smell his head. | 废话少说 让老娘闻闻她头 |
[32:24] | Li-Lily, Lily, no, no, no, no, come on. | 莉莉 莉莉 别 别 别这样 |
[32:28] | Seriously, Ted, what is up with the floor? | 泰德 说真的 你这破地板是怎样啊 |
[32:32] | – Lily. – What? | -莉莉 -干嘛 |
[32:33] | Is it harder than we thought | 离开马文的身边 |
[32:34] | to be away from Marvin? Yes. | 比我们想象中难熬吗 的确 |
[32:36] | But are we gonna have fun or are we gonna wallow | 但我们今晚是要好好享乐 还是要蹲角落 |
[32:39] | in the corner like idiots? | 像白痴一样痛哭流涕呢 |
[32:40] | * Night, night, little Marvin | 晚安 晚安 小马文 * |
[32:43] | * Stars twinkle for you | 天上星星为你闪 * |
[32:48] | * The Dreamland train’s a-chuggin’ | 梦界火车嘎嚓飞 * |
[32:52] | * All your dreams will come true. | 你的梦想皆实现 * |
[33:00] | Do you realize that something you thought up in your head | 你意识到你脑海中构筑的东西 |
[33:05] | now exists as a part of the Manhattan skyline? | 现在真成为曼哈顿天际的一部分了吗 |
[33:09] | That’s huge. | 这很了不起呢 |
[33:11] | It’s just a building. | 只是栋楼罢了 |
[33:13] | I mean, I’m incredibly young for such an achievement, | 我这么年轻就有如此成就 实属不易 |
[33:15] | but it’s just a building. | 但也只是栋楼罢了 |
[33:17] | I mean, Architecture Vision Weekly | 虽然《建筑视野周报》 |
[33:19] | may have dubbed it “more than just a building,” | 说我那楼”不仅仅是一栋楼” |
[33:21] | but it’s just a building. | 但也就只是栋楼罢了 |
[33:22] | So let’s not get carried… | 但也不用小题大… |
[33:23] | Okay, you’re right, it’s huge. | 好啦 你说得对 的确很了不起 |
[33:25] | It is huge. | 是很了得啊 |
[33:26] | You’re the star of the party, and who knows? | 你可是今晚派对的主角 更何况 |
[33:28] | Maybe the future Mrs. Ted Mosby is gonna be there. | 说不定你未来的夫人也会在场呢 |
[33:34] | Yeah, maybe she will. | 的确 说不定呢 |
[33:41] | Wait, this isn’t your… | 等等 这不是你的楼 |
[33:46] | This is the World Wide News building. | 这是环球新闻大楼 |
[33:49] | Go get him. | 把他追回来 |
[33:54] | I told you, I am done chasing Barney. | 都说我不想再去争取巴尼了 |
[33:57] | Now can we please go to your party? | 我们可以去你派对了吗 |
[34:00] | Robin, do you want to spend tonight | 罗宾 你是想浪费一晚的时间 |
[34:01] | making small talk with a bunch of bankers | 在我那前卫又不失高雅的神作大楼里 |
[34:04] | in a daring yet refined contemporary masterpiece | 与一帮银行家们闲聊瞎扯呢 |
[34:06] | King Kong should feel lucky to climb… | 金刚也该为自己能爬那楼而感到荣幸 |
[34:09] | …or do you want to follow your heart? | 还是你想跟随心之所愿 |
[34:12] | Why do you keep insisting that I have feelings for Barney? | 你为何一直说我对巴尼还有感觉啊 |
[34:15] | Because you do. | 因为你确实还有 |
[34:17] | See, even Ranjit agrees. | 你看 兰吉特也这么认为 |
[34:20] | Oh, he’s got to pee. | 原来他是要去尿尿 |
[34:22] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[34:24] | you’re not over Barney. | 你还忘不了巴尼 |
[34:25] | That’s why you freaked out about him proposing | 所以你听到他要在环球新闻大楼顶 |
[34:27] | on the roof of the World Wide News building. | 跟人求婚时 你反应超激动 |
[34:28] | I did not freak out. | 我才没反应过激 |
[34:31] | It’s just… | 只是有点… |
[34:32] | a teeny, tiny bit annoying | 有点小小闹心 |
[34:35] | that I am the one | 因为那地方 |
[34:37] | who showed her that roof in the first place! | 还是老娘带她认识的呢 |
[34:39] | Damn it, Patrice! | 去你的 帕特里斯 |
[34:41] | Whoa. | 你… |
[34:44] | “Never mind; I found a soda bottle.” | “没事了 我找到个汽水瓶” |
[34:46] | Okay, that’s disturbing. | 这也太恶心了 |
[34:48] | What do you want me to do, Ted? | 你想我怎么样啊 泰德 |
[34:50] | Run up to that roof, | 冲上大楼顶 |
[34:51] | knock the ring out of Barney’s hand, | 把巴尼手上的求婚戒打飞 |
[34:53] | and say, “sorry to interrupt, but you should be with me”? | 然后说 “抱歉打扰了 但你该跟我在一起” |
[34:58] | Is that what you want? | 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[35:00] | No. | 不是 |
[35:02] | I don’t. | 我不想要 |
[35:06] | I can’t keep making an ass of myself. | 我不想老让自己当傻瓜 |
[35:11] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[35:13] | a word in defense of making an ass of yourself, | 我要替”让自己当傻瓜”说句话 |
[35:16] | it’s underrated. | 当傻瓜其实挺好的 |
[35:18] | Eight years ago | 八年前 |
[35:20] | I made an ass of myself chasing after you, | 我像个傻瓜一般地追你 |
[35:23] | and I’ve made an ass of myself chasing after you | 在那之后 我还继续多次让自己 |
[35:25] | a bunch of times since then. | 像个傻瓜一样地追你 |
[35:28] | But I have no regrets. | 但我从没后悔过 |
[35:31] | Because it led me to something that I wouldn’t trade for the world. | 因为我得到了一件我千金也不换的东西 |
[35:33] | It led to you being my friend. | 那就是我们的友情 |
[35:38] | So, as your friend | 作为你的朋友 |
[35:41] | and a leading expert in the field of making an ass of yourself, | 以及”让自己当傻瓜”界的领衔人物 |
[35:45] | I say to you | 我打从心底 |
[35:48] | from the heart, | 想对你说 |
[35:51] | get the hell out of this car. | 滚下这辆车 |
[35:58] | But, Ted, | 可是 泰德 |
[36:01] | your big night. | 今晚是你的大日子 |
[36:06] | It’s just a building. | 只是栋楼罢了 |
[36:45] | The Robin. | 《罗宾》 |
[36:47] | 《罗宾》 | |
[36:49] | Step one: | 第一步 |
[36:50] | admit to yourself that you still have feelings for this girl. | 向她承认 自己还对她有感觉 |
[36:53] | I am hopelessly, irretrievably in love with her. | 我无可救药地 义无反顾地爱着她 |
[36:57] | More than she knows. | 而她却不知道我的爱有这么深 |
[37:00] | Step two: | 第二步 |
[37:01] | choose the completely wrong moment to make a drunken move | 在最不适当的时刻 如刚从脱衣俱乐部出来 |
[37:04] | after hanging out at a strip club | 借着酒劲对她做出行动 |
[37:08] | and get shot down on purpose. | 然后故意被她拒绝 |
[37:13] | Step three: | 第三步 |
[37:14] | agree that you two don’t work, | 同意你俩不合适 |
[37:15] | locking the door on any future you could have together. | 关上你们未来任何可能的大门 |
[37:18] | I’m done trying to get you. | 我彻底放弃争取你了 |
[37:20] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我无法再继续了 |
[37:22] | Which will drive Robin nuts. | 这会让罗宾疯掉 |
[37:27] | Step four: | 第四步 |
[37:28] | Robin goes nuts. | 罗宾疯掉 |
[37:32] | Step five: | 第五步 |
[37:32] | find the person who annoys Robin most in the world… | 找出全世界最能激怒罗宾的人 |
[37:36] | Nobody asked for your help, Patrice! | 没人叫你帮忙 帕特里斯 |
[37:40] | …and ask for her help. | 然后找她帮忙 |
[37:43] | Oh, hi, Barney. | 你好 巴尼 |
[37:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[37:45] | Actually, I’m looking for you. | 其实我是来找你的 |
[37:48] | This may sound kind of weird, but I have a proposition… | 这事可能很怪 但我想请你帮我… |
[37:50] | Explain everything to Patrice | 向帕特里斯解释一切 |
[37:52] | and hope she agrees to help. | 并希望她同意帮忙 |
[37:53] | Yay. I love Robin. | 好啊 我爱罗宾 |
[37:55] | Of course I’ll help. | 我当然会帮你 |
[37:58] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[37:59] | Step six: | 第六步 |
[38:00] | check with your doctor about possible broken ribs. | 找医生检查可能断裂的肋骨 |
[38:03] | Step seven: | 第七步 |
[38:04] | pretend to be dating Patrice. | 假装跟帕特里斯约会 |
[38:07] | Nobody asked you here, Patrice! | 没人请你来 帕特里斯 |
[38:11] | Actually, I did. | 是我请的 |
[38:13] | Step eight: | 第八步 |
[38:13] | wait until Robin inevitably breaks into your place | 等着罗宾不出所料地闯入你家里 |
[38:16] | to find the Playbook and show it to Patrice, | 找出《泡妞秘笈》 并拿给帕特里斯看 |
[38:18] | which you’ll monitor via the hidden cameras | 而你可以从公寓里的隐藏摄像头 |
[38:20] | you have in your apartment. | 监视到这一切 |
[38:25] | Patrice, the robin’s in the nest. | 帕特里斯 罗宾入网了 |
[38:29] | That means Robin broke into my apartment | 就是罗宾闯进我公寓的意思 |
[38:32] | Were you even listening when I explained the codes? | 我解释暗号的时候 你有没有听啊 |
[38:34] | Step nine: | 第九步 |
[38:35] | after Patrice finds the Playbook, | 在帕特里斯发现真有《泡妞秘籍》后 |
[38:37] | have your first big fight. | 你们第一次大吵了一架 |
[38:39] | This is going so well. | 事情进展得太顺利了 |
[38:41] | Thank you so much. | 感激不尽啊 |
[38:41] | I know, but what the heck are Lily and Ted doing here? | 对啊 但为什么莉莉和泰德会在这里啊 |
[38:44] | I don’t know. My friends have no boundaries. | 不知道 我朋友做人从没有界限 |
[38:47] | How can I ever thank you? | 我该怎么感谢你啊 |
[38:48] | Will you watch my cat next weekend? | 下周末能帮我照看下我的猫吗 |
[38:50] | No. | 不行 |
[38:52] | Come on, we should probably go back inside. | 走吧 我们该进去了 |
[38:55] | Step ten: | 第十步 |
[38:56] | prove your loyalty to Patrice | 为了向帕特里斯表忠诚 |
[38:57] | by burning the Playbook, | 烧掉《泡妞秘籍》 |
[38:59] | and actually burn it. | 然后就真的烧掉了 |
[39:03] | You don’t need it anymore. | 因为你再也不需要了 |
[39:07] | Step 11: | 第十一步 |
[39:08] | because your friends have no boundaries, | 因为你的朋友做人没有界限 |
[39:10] | they’ll inevitably have an intervention for Robin, | 他们肯定会给罗宾开个劝诫大会 |
[39:12] | which you’ll monitor via the hidden cameras | 而你可以通过藏在莉莉和马修公寓的 |
[39:14] | you have in Marshall and Lily’s apartment. | 隐藏摄像头监视到这一切 |
[39:17] | Step 12: | 第十二步 |
[39:18] | tell only Ted about your plan to propose to Patrice. | 只告诉泰德一个人 你打算跟帕特里斯求婚 |
[39:21] | You can’t tell anybody. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[39:23] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[39:27] | Step 13: | 第十三步 |
[39:28] | wait and see if Ted tells Robin, | 坐等泰德是否会告诉罗宾 |
[39:30] | and if he does… | 如果他真说了… |
[39:31] | Barney’s getting engaged. | 巴尼要订婚了 |
[39:33] | …it means your best bro in the world | 就意味着你全世界最好的兄弟 |
[39:35] | has let go of Robin and has given you his blessing. | 已经彻底放下罗宾 并给予你他的祝福 |
[39:38] | Step 14: | 第十四步 |
[39:40] | Robin arrives at her favorite spot in the city | 罗宾来到这城市她最爱的地方 |
[39:43] | and finds the secret final page of the Playbook. | 并发现《泡妞秘籍》隐藏的最后一页 |
[39:47] | The last play you’ll ever run. | 你泡妞生涯最后一次出招 |
[39:48] | 《罗宾》 | |
[39:50] | Step 15: | 第十五步 |
[39:52] | Robin realizes she’s standing underneath mistletoe. | 罗宾意识到自己站在槲寄生下面 |
[39:54] | 在西方圣诞风俗中 站在槲寄生下的人不能拒绝亲吻 而在槲寄生下接吻的情侣将会幸福终生 | |
[40:05] | Seriously, Barney? | 你不是吧 巴尼 |
[40:07] | Even you, | 即使你是 |
[40:09] | even someone as certifiably insane as you | 即使是像你这样不折不扣的疯子 |
[40:12] | must realize that this is too far. | 也该意识到 这么做太过分了吧 |
[40:15] | You lied to me, | 你欺骗我 |
[40:17] | manipulated me for weeks. | 暗地里算计了我几周 |
[40:19] | Do you really think I could ever kiss you after that? | 你觉得我知情后 我还会亲你吗 |
[40:22] | Do you really think I could ever trust you after that? | 你觉得我知情后 还会信任你吗 |
[40:26] | This… this is proof of why we don’t work, | 这个 就是我们俩不合适的证据 |
[40:29] | why we’ll never work. | 我们俩不可能在一起的原因 |
[40:31] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:33] | You’ve set me free because… | 你让我自由了 因为… |
[40:35] | how could I be with a man who thinks that this… | 我怎么可能会跟自以为用 |
[40:38] | trick, this enormous lie | 这种烂把戏 这种弥天大谎 |
[40:41] | could ever make me want to date him again? | 就能让我想再次跟他约会的人一起 |
[40:45] | Turn it over. | 把那页翻过来 |
[40:50] | 第十六步 希望她会说”愿意” | |
[40:55] | Robin Scherbatsky… | 罗宾・特布罗斯基 |
[40:58] | …will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[41:06] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[41:09] | * In the oceans deep | 穿过深邃的海洋 * |
[41:12] | * In the canyons steep | 越过险峻的峡谷 * |
[41:16] | * Walls of granite | 我站在 * |
[41:20] | * Here I stand | 坚如磐石的围墙前 * |
[41:23] | * All my desperate calls | 我所有绝望的呼喊 * |
[41:27] | * Echo off the walls | 在墙间回荡* |
[41:30] | * Back and forth… | 久久不息 * |
[41:32] | And so, let’s all raise a glass to Ted Mosby. | 让我们举杯向泰德・莫斯比致敬 |
[41:35] | None of this would have been possible without him. | 我们有幸站在这里 全是他的功劳 |
[41:38] | To Ted. | 敬泰德 |
[41:39] | To Ted. | 敬泰德 |
[41:52] | * To believe I walk alone | 相信自己踽踽独行 * |
[42:06] | * It’s a lie that I’ve been told | 这是别人告诉我的谎言 * |
[42:17] | * So let your heart hold fast | 不要灰心丧气 * |
[42:20] | * For this soon shall pass | 因为这一切很快会过去 * |
[42:24] | * There’s another hill ahead. | 面前又将是人生的一座新山峰 * |