时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kids, by the spring of 2013, | 孩子们 2013年春天 |
[00:04] | Lily and Marshall had life figured out; | 莉莉和马修的小日子过得很不错 |
[00:06] | Lily was making a name as the art consultant for The Captain, | 莉莉作为船长大人的艺术品顾问逐渐开始崭露头角 |
[00:09] | Marshall was a superstar environmental lawyer | 马修是个明星环保律师 |
[00:12] | and home life was a well-oiled machine. | 家庭生活如同上过油的机器一般井井有条 |
[00:16] | And then… | 紧接着 |
[00:17] | something changed. | 事情就变了 |
[00:18] | Captain, you wanted to see me? | 船长大人 您要见我吗 |
[00:22] | Captain? Hello? | 船长大人 在吗 |
[00:24] | Permission to come aboard? | 请求登船许可 |
[00:26] | Granted. | 批准 |
[00:28] | Lily, small order of business. I’m moving to Rome | 莉莉 有一点小事 我准备搬到罗马 |
[00:32] | and I’d like you to come with me. | 我希望你能跟我一起去 |
[00:33] | Carry on. | 现在走起 |
[00:34] | What?! That-That-That’s amazing, | 什么 那也太棒了 |
[00:36] | but I-I don’t know if I can just uproot my life. | 只是 我不知道能否就这样离开这生我养我的地方 |
[00:40] | It’s only for a year. Carry on. | 就去一年而已 走起 |
[00:42] | But I’m married and we have a baby | 可我都结婚了 还有个孩子 |
[00:45] | Shake Shack是美国街边卖零食的连锁店 | |
[00:45] | and they just opened a Shake Shack on our block | 而且我们那边刚开了一家奶昔小站 |
[00:46] | and there’s never a line! | 而且从来都不用排队 |
[00:47] | I understand it’s a big decision. | 我明白这决定事关重大 |
[00:49] | Take all the time you need. | 给你足够时间慢慢考虑 |
[00:50] | Just let me know by the end of the day. | 只要在今天结束之前告诉我就行 |
[00:52] | Also, I need your advice on purchasing some luggage. | 顺便 我在置办行李方面需要你的一些建议 |
[00:55] | Carry on有手提的 走起等多重意思 | |
[00:55] | -What kind? -Carry on. | -什么样的? -手提的 |
[01:11] | Well, this has been fun. I should go. | 玩得挺开心的 我先走了 |
[01:13] | But you literally just got here. | 可你简直是刚过来啊 |
[01:15] | I didn’t “Literally” Just get here. | 我才没有”简直是”刚过来 |
[01:16] | I hate when people misuse that word. | 我真心痛恨总有人老是滥用那个词 |
[01:16] | 详见S03E08 Robin因滥用这个词被众人吐槽 | |
[01:18] | So do I. But you literally just got here. | 我也是 可你真的简直是刚刚过来 |
[01:21] | Hey, Ted. | 嘿 泰德 |
[01:23] | Well, this has been fun. I should go. | 玩得挺开心的 我先走了 |
[01:25] | Okay, fine, now I’m leaving. | 好吧 行 现在我真的要走了 |
[01:27] | Why do people go to a bar, anyway? | 人们到底为什么要来酒吧 |
[01:30] | To get your drink on and some girl’s pants off. | 喝上两杯啤酒 扒下女人裤子 |
[01:32] | I can do both at home. | 这两样我在家都能办到 |
[01:35] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[01:37] | The girl in the big coat? | 那个穿大衣的妹子 |
[01:39] | We were in the same yoga class together. | 我俩之前一起上过同一节瑜伽课 |
[01:40] | You know how sometimes you’ll meet a girl and there’ll be | 你有没有觉得 有些时候你遇见一个姑娘 |
[01:44] | that one bewitching little detail that’ll make you | 她不经意间表现出的一点点特质 |
[01:46] | fall in love with her instantly? | 就能让你一瞬间爱上她 |
[01:48] | You know, a little freckle on the nose, | 比如 鼻子上的小雀斑 |
[01:50] | the-the lilt of her laugh, | 轻快活泼的笑声 |
[01:51] | the way she pronounces a certain word or phrase? | 还有她说出某个词时的那种音调 |
[01:53] | Sure, totally. | 是啊 当然了 |
[01:55] | Well, in this girl’s case, | 好吧 对于这个姑娘来说 |
[01:57] | the bewitching little detail is the fact | 她那一点点的特质就是 |
[02:00] | that she has just a “Redonkulous” Body. | 她有一个”八可思议”的火爆身材 |
[02:03] | Redonkulous? | 八可思议 |
[02:04] | Redonkulous! | 八可思议 |
[02:06] | I’ve only heard you use “Redonkulous” To describe | 我只听过你用”八可思议”这个词来形容 |
[02:08] | Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. | 《碟中谍4: 幽灵协议》 |
[02:10] | Barney, this girl has | 巴尼 这个姑娘 |
[02:11] | the Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol of bodies. | 有着如碟中谍般八可思议的身材 |
[02:11] | 碟中谍英文直译为 不可能的任务 | |
[02:16] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[02:18] | Just wait till she takes that coat off. | 你就等她把大衣脱下来吧 |
[02:20] | Oh, wait, sorry, you were just about to leave, right? | 等下 你刚刚都打算走了 不是吗 |
[02:23] | I mean, I’ve already paid for this drink. | 就是 这酒钱我花都花了 |
[02:26] | Guys, The Captain just made me a very interesting offer. | 伙计们 船长大人刚提了一件很有意思的事 |
[02:30] | Finally, we get around to the real reason he hired you. | 哎呦 我们可算知道他为什么雇你了 |
[02:32] | Just promise you film it, and please use a tripod. | 你就答应他你会拍的 而且一定要用三脚架 |
[02:35] | There’s nothing artistic about shaky-cam. | 没有防抖毫无艺术感可言 |
[02:36] | It just looks sloppy. | 那样看起来软塌塌的 |
[02:38] | He wants me to move to Rome for a year to buy art for him. | 他想让我跟他去罗马待上一年 帮他买入艺术品 |
[02:42] | Whoa! Seriously? | 哇 真的吗 |
[02:43] | -Is that something you want to do? -Are you kidding? | -那是你想要做的事情吗 -开玩笑吧你 |
[02:45] | I’ve always wanted to live abroad! | 我一直以来都想在国外生活 |
[02:46] | My summer in Paris, back in college, was so enlightening: | 我上大学时 在巴黎度过的夏天令人茅塞顿开 |
[02:50] | the art, the history, the free cheese | 艺术啊 历史啊 还有免费的奶酪啊 |
[02:53] | just for wearing a low-cut top. | 穿件低胸装就能吃到 |
[02:55] | Well, how does Marshall feel about moving? | 马修对于你们搬家是什么态度 |
[02:57] | I haven’t told him yet. | 我还没跟他说呢 |
[02:59] | He really loves his job here. | 他真的很喜欢在这里的工作 |
[03:00] | Yeah, but he also loves Italy! | 是啊 可他也同样喜欢意大利 |
[03:02] | He took a week of Italian in college, | 他在大学里学了一周的意大利语课 |
[03:04] | and the only reason he dropped it was | 而且他放弃这门课的唯一原因是 |
[03:07] | ’cause he had a conflict… with being not stoned. | 因为他对不能飘飘欲仙很反感 |
[03:09] | But he still knows how to say the phrase, | 可他到现在还记得怎么说这句话 |
[03:12] | “Come on, bro, don’t Bogart all the Funyuns.” | “拜托 老兄 别独占所有洋葱圈” |
[03:16] | All right, I’m gonna call him. | 好吧 我这就给他打电话 |
[03:20] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[03:21] | Hey, baby, I can’t talk right now. | 嘿 宝贝 现在没法讲话 |
[03:23] | I’m working on a big case. Bye. | 忙着大案子呢 拜 |
[03:24] | And that’s when Lily realized | 那个时候莉莉突然明白 |
[03:26] | what moving to Rome would really mean. | 搬到罗马去意味着什么 |
[03:51] | 季诺•卡维里尼 下来参赛吧 | |
[03:56] | And before you know it… | 不知不觉之间 |
[03:57] | …his life turns into an angsty, | 他的生活就变成一部充满焦虑感的 |
[03:59] | existential black-and-white Italian movie. | 意大利存在主义黑白电影 |
[04:01] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[04:14] | \N你是做什么的 | |
[04:16] | I used to be a lawyer. | 我以前是个律师 |
[04:19] | \N你现在做什么呢 | |
[04:21] | I don’t know anymore. | 我不知道了 |
[04:25] | \N咱俩为什么不搬到明尼苏达 | |
[04:27] | \N我好学习你妈妈的菜谱 | |
[04:30] | \N给你做砂锅火腿 | |
[04:38] | I’m sorry. I got to hit pause for a second. | 不好意思 我暂停一下 |
[04:40] | Why is it so hot in here? | 这里怎么会这么热 |
[04:42] | Oh, right. While you were blabbering on and on | 噢 是的 当你在一刻不停 喋喋不休于 |
[04:44] | about your whole life crisis or whatever, | 你那堆什么乱七八糟的生活危机的时候 |
[04:46] | I slipped Carl a hundred to turn the heat up in here. | 我偷偷给了卡尔100刀 好让他把暖气开大 |
[04:48] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么呢 |
[04:49] | Because she is still in the big puffy coat! | 因为她还穿着那件肥得要死的大衣 |
[04:54] | Barney, what are you doing? | 巴尼 你现在算是唱的哪出啊 |
[04:55] | I’m trying her out of that coat, | 我要让她脱掉那件大衣 |
[04:57] | that’s what I’m doing! | 我唱的就是这出 |
[04:58] | I’m fighting hotness with hotness! | 我在以热攻辣 |
[04:59] | You’re engaged. | 你都订婚了 |
[05:00] | Okay, Lily, clearly you’re forgetting something. | 好吧 莉莉 很明显你好像忘了点啥事 |
[05:03] | Yes, I’m engaged to the coolest girl on Earth. | 是啊 我跟地球上最棒的女孩订婚了 |
[05:06] | This is about looking, not touching. | 我这只不过是看看而已 又不碰她 |
[05:08] | Robin understands there is one set of balls she can’t tie up | 罗宾明白我有一对球球是她不能用领带 |
[05:11] | with a necktie and lightly hit with a Ping-Pong paddle. | 系起来 用乒乓球拍轻击之的 |
[05:14] | These balls. | 就是这对眼球 |
[05:15] | Okay, I’m gonna call The Captain, | 好了 我要打电话给船长 |
[05:17] | get this over with. | 把这档子事定下来 |
[05:21] | Ahoy. | 啊嗬 |
[05:22] | Hello, Captain? | 你好 船长 |
[05:23] | Lily, I hope you’re not calling | 莉莉 我希望你这通电话打来不是 |
[05:26] | to harpoon our big move to Rome. | 一叉子把咱们去罗马的计划给毙了的 |
[05:27] | Thank you, but I can’t ask my husband to abandon his career. | 谢谢你 但我不能让我的丈夫放弃他的事业 |
[05:31] | Would you like me to try and convince him? | 你想要我试着去说服他吗 |
[05:33] | I’m very persuasive. | 我很会当说客的 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry, the ship has sailed. | 不好意思 船已经起航 |
[05:37] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:39] | Well, you know, “The ship has sailed”? | 额 你懂的 “船已经起航” |
[05:42] | That it’s over and there’s nothing you can do? | 意思就是事情已经尘埃落定 不可改变 |
[05:44] | What a peculiar expression. Hmm. | 真是奇怪的表达呢 唔 |
[05:46] | Well, thanks for all your hard work, Lily. | 好吧 谢谢你辛苦的工作 莉莉 |
[05:48] | I’ve never been good at good-byes, so… | 我从不擅长做道别 所以… |
[05:52] | Well, that’s that. | 好吧 就这样结束了 |
[05:53] | My dream job as an art consultant is over. | 我梦想的艺术顾问这工作就这么结束了 |
[05:55] | And the sad part… | 而可悲的部分是… |
[05:57] | Okay, I gotta stop you right there, Lily, | 好了 我得打断你一下 莉莉 |
[05:59] | ’cause unless I’m mistaken, lock and load gentlemen. | 因为除非我弄错了 准备好了绅士们 |
[06:04] | A scarf?! No, don’t put on, take off! | 围巾 不是吧 别穿啊 脱啊 |
[06:07] | Okay, you’re starting to drool. | 够了 你都开始流口水了 |
[06:09] | I’m calling creepy. | 太猥琐了 |
[06:11] | Lily, it’s fine. | 莉莉 还好啦 |
[06:12] | This is purely academic. | 这是个纯学术问题 |
[06:13] | It’s-It’s like bird-watching. | 这就像在赏鸟 |
[06:16] | And right now, I am watching a double-breasted– Robin! | 现在 我只是在观赏一对极品豪…罗宾 |
[06:16] | robin有知更鸟的意思 | |
[06:22] | Wait– they know each other?! | 等一下 她们认识 |
[06:24] | Whoa, wait– what is going on here? | 哇哦 等等 到底咋回事 |
[06:25] | Oh, my God, it’s happening. | 噢 天啊 真的发生了 |
[06:27] | This is just like I imagined. | 就跟我预想的一样 |
[06:28] | Right in front of Ted, so I can rub it in his face. | 在泰德的面前 这样我可以当面羞辱他 |
[06:31] | The belt is mine! | 那腰带是我的 |
[06:31] | S03E03中泰德和巴尼打赌 第一个完成3P的将得到腰带 | |
[06:32] | Hi, guys. Barney, you remember Liddy. | 嗨 伙计们 巴尼 你记得莉迪吧 |
[06:36] | I do? | 是吗 |
[06:37] | Yes! Libby. | 对 莉比 |
[06:40] | Liddy. We met when Robin hired me. | 是莉迪 罗宾雇我的时候我们见过面的 |
[06:42] | Robin hired you? | 罗宾雇你了 |
[06:42] | Naughty girl. Okay. | 真调皮 好吧 |
[06:44] | Okay, so how’s this gonna go down? | 好了 事情应该怎么办呢 |
[06:46] | You two just gonna start, and I’ll just jump in? | 你们俩先开始搞 然后我在中途插进来 |
[06:48] | Uh, she’s our wedding planner. | 呃 她是我们的婚礼策划人 |
[06:52] | Of course she’s the wedding planner! | 她当然是婚礼策划人啦 |
[06:55] | Good to see you again, Libby. | 很高兴再见到你 莉比 |
[06:57] | Liddy. Yeah. | 莉迪 对 |
[06:58] | Hey, I’m Ted. We, uh, we met once before. | 嘿 我是泰德 我们 呃 我们之前见过 |
[07:02] | Oh, right, in yoga class. How are you? | 噢 对 在瑜伽课上 你好吗 |
[07:04] | She’s talking to me. | 她刚跟我讲话了呢 |
[07:08] | Well, I would love to stay, | 我很想呆在这 |
[07:09] | but now that I’m unemployed, | 既然现在我算是失业了 |
[07:11] | I think I’ll go surprise Marshall at work. | 我要去给工作中的马修一个惊喜 |
[07:13] | Wedding planner. | 婚礼策划人 |
[07:18] | So Lily went to visit Marshall at work, | 于是 莉莉去马修那儿探班了 |
[07:20] | hoping she wasn’t interrupting anything important. | 希望自己不会打扰到什么重要的事情 |
[07:22] | She wasn’t. | 她没有打扰到 |
[07:24] | Whoa. What is going on? | 哦 什么情况 |
[07:28] | Bernard, if we just glue the cards together… | 伯纳德 如果我们把卡片粘在一起 |
[07:30] | Lily! What are you doing here? | 莉莉 你来这干嘛呀 |
[07:33] | Well, I baked you brownies | 呃 我给你烤了布朗尼 |
[07:34] | because I thought you were busy working, but… | 因为我以为你在忙工作 |
[07:36] | so when you said… | 当你说… |
[07:38] | Lily, hey, I can’t really talk. | 莉莉 嘿 我现在不方便说话 |
[07:40] | I’m working on a big project right now. | 我现在在做一个大项目 |
[07:42] | It’s a real house of cards. | 实在是个很难完成项目 |
[07:43] | Is this the “House of cards” You were talking about? | 这就是你说的”很难完成项目” |
[07:46] | house of cards双关 卡片屋 | |
[07:47] | I thought you had some big client. | 我还以为你有个什么大客户呢 |
[07:50] | Oh, sweetheart, we haven’t had a client here in months. | 噢 亲爱的 我们已经几个月没客户了 |
[07:53] | Mmm! Brownies! Hey! | 嗯 布朗尼 不错嘛 |
[08:01] | What is going on? What do you mean | 到底怎么了 你说几个月 |
[08:03] | you haven’t had a client in months? | 都没有客户了是什么意思 |
[08:05] | Ever since the Gruber case, | 自从格鲁伯案子之后 |
[08:07] | we lost a lot of business, | 我们一落千丈 |
[08:09] | people got laid off… it’s just me and Bernard now. | 大家都走人了 现在就剩我和伯纳德 |
[08:12] | Where’s Cootes? | 库茨呢 |
[08:13] | He’s holed up in a bomb shelter in Colorado, | 他穴居在科罗拉多的防空洞 |
[08:15] | waiting for the apocalypse and tending to his herb garden. | 拾掇着自己的香草园坐等末日 |
[08:18] | So all those times I’ve called you in the past few months, | 那么过去的几个月我给你打电话 |
[08:21] | when you talked about how busy you were… | 你说你忙的不得了 |
[08:24] | you were just lying to me? | 那些都是在骗我咯 |
[08:26] | Technically, I never lied… | 严格地说 我从没骗过你 |
[08:30] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[08:31] | Hey, baby, I can’t talk right now. | 嘿 宝贝 我现在不方便说话 |
[08:33] | I’m working on a big case. Bye. | 忙着大案子呢 拜 |
[08:39] | That is a big case. | 这真心是一大箱子啊 |
[08:39] | case有箱子和案子两个意思 | |
[08:42] | Bad time, Lily. | 现在不是时候 莉莉 |
[08:43] | I got to focus on the client. | 我得专心应对客户 |
[08:45] | Gotta go. Bye. | 挂了 再见 |
[08:47] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪啦 |
[08:48] | 书名 客户 | |
[08:48] | Chapter 19. | 第十九章 |
[08:50] | I can’t talk right now; I got a lot on my plate. | 我现在没法儿聊天 我的台面都铺满了 |
[08:53] | Well, let’s dig in. | 好 开吃吧 |
[08:55] | If we start now, we can be done by lunch. | 要是我们现在开始 午饭之前就能吃完 |
[08:59] | Now’s not a good time, Lily. | 这会儿没空 莉莉 |
[09:00] | We got a lot of balls in the air right now. | 这儿没人能腾出手来 |
[09:04] | Okay, toss me the stapler. | 好的 把订书机扔给我 |
[09:08] | Unbelievable. | 简直不敢相信 |
[09:09] | Wait– when you said you were about to get reamed… | 等下 你告诉我说你就要击垮别人了… |
[09:13] | Oh, right. That. | 哦 对 那个 |
[09:15] | No, sometimes, for fun, | 有时候 为了找乐子 |
[09:16] | We throw reams of paper at each other. | 我们互相扔纸玩 |
[09:18] | Bernard! Not a good time! | 伯纳德 这会儿不是时候 |
[09:22] | Read the room! | 有点眼色好不好 |
[09:24] | I’m sorry, baby, I… | 很抱歉 宝贝 我 |
[09:26] | I didn’t want you to see me fail. | 我不想让你目睹我的失败 |
[09:28] | Damn it! Do you realize what you cost us by lying to me? | 该死 你知道你的谎言带来了多严重的后果吗 |
[09:32] | The Captain is moving to Rome, | 船长要搬去罗马 |
[09:34] | and he offered to bring me along as his art consultant, | 他邀请我 作为他的艺术顾问与他同行 |
[09:37] | but I turned it down, because I thought you loved your job. | 但是我拒绝了 因为我以为你爱你的工作 |
[09:40] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 我滴天啊 |
[09:42] | If we lived in Italy, | 如果我们去意大利 |
[09:43] | I could just spend my days taking care of Marvin | 我就可以整天照顾马尔文 |
[09:46] | and trying to make pasta and watching Italian Price Is Right. | 学做意大利面 看意大利版价格猜猜猜 |
[09:50] | It sounds like a dream! | 简直跟做梦一样 |
[09:51] | Oh, it’s too late. | 哦 已经太晚了 |
[09:52] | No, no. Lily, | 不 没有 莉莉 |
[09:54] | I’m going to The Captain’s right now! | 我现在就去找船长 |
[09:55] | I’m gonna make this right! | 我要亡羊补牢 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna get you that job! | 我会让你拿回那份工作的 |
[09:58] | -No, Marshall… -You’re getting that job! | -不要了 马修 -你会拿回那份工作的 |
[10:00] | You can just make it out to Liddy Gates. | 你可以写给莉迪•盖茨 |
[10:02] | That’s L-I-D-D-Y. | 拼写是L-I-D-D-Y |
[10:04] | L-I, two D’s… | L-I 两个D |
[10:06] | double D… | 一对儿D |
[10:06] | 请自行脑补内衣尺码 | |
[10:07] | two D’s… -Y. | 两个D…Y |
[10:07] | Y谐音 为什么啊 | |
[10:10] | Well, here is the final menu, as we discussed, | 好了 这是最终的菜单 我们之前讨论过的 |
[10:12] | but let me be clear. | 强调一下 |
[10:14] | You’re the boss; I’m here to serve you. | 你们是老板 我是为你们服务的 |
[10:15] | So if there’s anything you want me to remove, | 所以如果有你们不想要的东西 |
[10:17] | just tell me to remove it and it’s gone. | 就直接跟我讲 我立马给你们去掉 |
[10:19] | I’ll remove anything you want. | 你们不想要的我一件不留 |
[10:21] | 男人们都在想去掉她的大衣 | |
[10:21] | That sounds like a sound policy. | 这听上去很合理 |
[10:22] | Up to you, whatever you feel like. | 这取决于你 你喜欢什么样的 |
[10:23] | That’s a good… That’s a good thing to know. | 这挺好… 你告诉我这些非常好 |
[10:24] | That’s fine, you can remove whatever you want. | 没关系 你想去掉什么就去掉什么 |
[10:26] | I’m serious, and I won’t be offended; you want it gone, | 我是认真的 我不会觉得这是冒犯 你们不想要的 |
[10:28] | 男人们还是在想去掉她的大衣 | |
[10:28] | I’ll take it right off. Is it hot in here? | 我立马去掉 这是很热吗 |
[10:30] | It’s not cold. You know what? | 不算冷 你知道吗 |
[10:32] | It’s hot; it’s sticky. It’s not… It’s like | 是很热 粘粘的 没有… 就好像 |
[10:34] | Bikram, right? | 高温瑜珈一样 对吧 |
[10:35] | We’re yoga buddies. | 我们是瑜伽之友 |
[10:37] | Yoga buddies. | 瑜珈之友啊 |
[10:39] | Well, I’ll let you guys read the menu. | 好的 你们看看菜单 |
[10:43] | -Can you point me to the… -Coat rack? | -麻烦问下… -找衣帽架吗×2 |
[10:45] | …restroom? | …洗手间在哪 |
[10:46] | Uh, it’s right over there. | 呃 就在那边 |
[10:48] | But it’s hard to pee in a giant coat. | 但是穿着那么大的大衣尿尿很不方便啊 |
[10:52] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 这是怎么了 |
[10:53] | Why are you guys being so weird? | 你们怎么都这么奇怪 |
[10:54] | Ted says that Liddy has a ridonkulous body, | 泰德说莉迪的身材八可思议 |
[10:58] | but there’s no way of verifying | 但是现在没办法证实 |
[10:59] | because she won’t take off the coat! | 因为她就是不脱掉大衣 |
[11:01] | Is that why it’s so hot in here? | 所以这儿的温度才这么高的吗 |
[11:03] | Did you pay Carl to turn up the heat again? | 你又花钱让卡尔把暖气调高了哈 |
[11:05] | Well, yes. | 嗯 没错 |
[11:07] | But I was curious. | 不过我只是好奇 |
[11:09] | I want to get that coat on the rack | 我想把那件大衣搭到架子上面 |
[11:11] | rack同时有一对咪咪和架子的意思 | |
[11:11] | so I can see the rack that’s under the coat. | 好看看大衣里面的那对东西 |
[11:13] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[11:15] | I have been wondering | 我一直在想 |
[11:17] | the same thing. | 同一件事 |
[11:19] | I mean, she never takes that coat off. | 我是说 她从来都不脱那件大衣 |
[11:21] | Whatever she’s smuggling under there | 无论她那下面藏了什么 |
[11:22] | has to be thermonuclear. | 都得前方高能反应预警 |
[11:23] | I bet she has WBDs. | 我打赌她有破内胸 |
[11:27] | Weapons of bra destruction. | 破坏内衣之胸器 |
[11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:30] | This, this is why | 这就是为什么 |
[11:32] | you’re the coolest fiancee ever. | 你是史上最赞未婚妻 没有之一 |
[11:36] | So, Ted, when you say ridonkulous… | 所以 泰德 你说八可思议… |
[11:40] | I can’t even describe it. | 我无法描述 |
[11:42] | It’d be like trying to explain a rainbow to a blind person. | 这就跟给盲人描述彩虹一样 |
[11:45] | Is she single? | 她单身吗 |
[11:47] | Why don’t you ask her out? | 你怎么不约她出来 |
[11:48] | Actually, I almost did the first time we met, | 其实 我们第一次见面我差点可以把她约出去了 |
[11:51] | before she took off that coat. | 要不是她脱掉那件大衣的话 |
[11:54] | Sandstorm? | 沙尘暴 |
[11:54] | 均是电影碟中谍4里面的镜头 | |
[11:56] | Dubai? That hoodie? | 迪拜 那个帽衫吗 |
[11:58] | I mean, it’s ridonkulous. | 我觉得 简直八可思议 |
[12:00] | Oh, I know. I so want to see it again. | 哦 我知道 我真想再看一遍 |
[12:02] | Well, hey, I mean, maybe after this, | 哟 那下课以后 |
[12:03] | if you’re not doing anything. | 如果你没有其它安排的话 |
[12:04] | Totally, and maybe later, | 没问题 也许看完之后 |
[12:06] | we could get a bite to eat. | 我们还能吃些东西 |
[12:07] | There’s this great place that’s super close. | 就在这跟前有个特别棒的饭店 |
[12:11] | No, I… | 不 |
[12:12] | No, I… No. | 我… 不 |
[12:14] | It was just too much. | 一下子信息量太大了 |
[12:15] | Indiana Jones wouldn’t look at this body. | 印第安纳•琼斯也不敢直视她的身姿 |
[12:15] | 电影夺宝奇兵男主角 | |
[12:18] | This is a body that would melt a Nazi’s face. | 这个身姿足以融化纳粹的脸 |
[12:22] | Oh, man, I want my face to melt. | 哦 伙计 让我的脸也化了吧 |
[12:25] | It’s too bad Marshall isn’t here. | 真可惜马修不在这儿 |
[12:28] | Why Marshall? | 为什么 |
[12:29] | ‘Cause he could just say… | 因为他能很自然的说 |
[12:31] | Hey, Liddy, | 嘿 莉迪 |
[12:32] | why don’t you take off that coat? | 干嘛不把大衣脱掉呢 |
[12:33] | And Liddy would be all… | 莉迪就会 |
[12:35] | Sure, should I take my shirt off, too? | 行啊 把上衣也脱掉吗 |
[12:36] | No, the coat’s probably enough. | 不用 只脱大衣就行 |
[12:38] | And he’d get away with it. | 而且完全能置身事外 |
[12:40] | You know why? No stink. | 知道为什么吗 他不臭臭 |
[12:41] | You obviously haven’t split a cab with him after basketball. | 显然你没和打完篮球的他共乘过出租车 |
[12:45] | No, I don’t mean | 不是 我不是说 |
[12:46] | “Physical stink.” | “生理上的臭味” |
[12:47] | I mean the pheromonal stink | 我是指信息素方面 |
[12:49] | a guy gives off when he’s desperate for action | 当你渴求性交到了可悲的程度 |
[12:51] | to a pathetic degree. | 就会散发出这种气息 |
[12:52] | You know, like Ted. | 比如 泰德 |
[12:54] | I have stink? | 我都发臭了吗 |
[12:55] | Bro, you dipped in stink. | 哥们 你都泡臭水里了 |
[12:57] | If Liddy came back to the table and you said… | 如果莉迪回来 你跟她说 |
[12:59] | Uh, Liddy, | 呃 莉迪 |
[13:00] | why don’t you, uh, take off that coat? | 你干嘛不脱掉大衣呢 |
[13:02] | You want me to take my coat off? | 你还想让我脱大衣 |
[13:03] | How about instead, I take off your face? | 倒不如 我撕烂你的脸 |
[13:05] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[13:06] | Ow, oh! | 嗷哦 |
[13:07] | Really? | 说真的 |
[13:08] | You had to have her beat me up? | 你就非得让她打我一顿 |
[13:10] | She’s not done, Ted. | 还没完呢 泰德 |
[13:11] | Ghost Protocol | 幽灵协议 |
[13:11] | 电影碟中谍4 | |
[13:13] | wasn’t that good! | 没有 那么 好看 |
[13:17] | Marshall, on the other hand, | 另一方面 如果是马修 |
[13:18] | girls take one look and just know | 姑娘们看一眼就知道 |
[13:20] | there’s a guy who’s met the girl of his dreams | 他已经邂逅了自己的梦中情人 |
[13:23] | and wants to spend the rest of his life | 想要与其共度余生 |
[13:25] | with her and only her. | 海枯石烂 忠贞不渝 |
[13:27] | So why don’t you ask her? | 那你怎么不问她 |
[13:28] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[13:30] | Aren’t you | 您难道不是 |
[13:31] | a guy who’s met | 邂逅了 |
[13:32] | the girl of his dreams and wants to spend | 梦中情人 并想共度余生 |
[13:34] | the rest of his life with her and only her? | 海枯石烂 忠贞不渝的人吗 |
[13:36] | Of course, baby. | 我当然是啦 宝贝 |
[13:39] | So why don’t you ask her to take her coat off? | 那为什么不能是你叫她脱掉大衣呢 |
[13:44] | Um… | 呃 |
[13:48] | And you never even saw Ghost Protocol. | 而且你从来就没看过幽灵协议 |
[13:52] | So, the big day’s coming up. | 你们的大日子就要到了 |
[13:55] | How are you guys feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[13:56] | I talked to the caterer, | 我跟备办酒席的人讨论过了 |
[13:57] | and the mini lamb shanks are gonna be amazing. | 迷你羊小腿会很美味哦 |
[13:59] | Oh, by the way, | 哦 对了 |
[14:00] | I talked to the florist, and the violets | 我还联系了花店 那些紫罗兰 |
[14:02] | -are gonna be gorgeous. -Okay, Barney. You can do this. | -也会很漂亮哟 -行的 巴尼 你能做到的 |
[14:04] | Just say it. Say it. | 说出来就行 说吧 |
[14:05] | …little ones and big ones… | 大的小的都是 |
[14:07] | Say it. | 快说 |
[14:08] | Hey, Liddy, do you want to take off your coat? | 嘿 莉迪 你要脱掉大衣吗 |
[14:16] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[14:18] | I did it! I proved to myself and everyone else | 我做到啦 我向自己和他人证明了 |
[14:20] | that I have no desire to be with any other woman. | 我根本没有觊觎其他女人 |
[14:23] | I am completely immune to every other… | 我对其他女人完全免疫了 |
[14:28] | Holy crap! | 我滴神啊 |
[14:33] | And it was, indeed, | 这还真的是 |
[14:34] | ridonkulous. | 八可思议 |
[14:35] | And we got to see it, all thanks | 我们能见到这等奇观 |
[14:38] | to this lovely lady right here. | 全都要感谢这位美女 |
[14:39] | Robin, thanks to you, I can now walk up to any girl | 罗宾 感谢你 我现在可以走近任何姑娘 |
[14:42] | and say whatever creepy, disgusting thing I want | 说我想说的任何猥琐又恶心的话 |
[14:45] | and totally get away with it. | 还能完全置身事外 |
[14:46] | Mm. Man! | 哈 |
[14:47] | I think I’m gonna like being married. | 我开始喜欢结婚了 |
[14:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:53] | Ahoy. | 啊嗬 |
[14:54] | Ahoy, Lily. | 啊嗬 莉莉 |
[14:56] | I just had a long talk with your husband. | 我刚和你丈夫长谈了一番 |
[14:58] | He convinced me to offer you that job in Rome again. | 他说服我再次给你去罗马工作的机会 |
[15:00] | How do you respond? | 你怎么说 |
[15:02] | Thanks, but the answer is still no. | 谢谢 但是我还是拒绝 |
[15:12] | Lily, why the hell did you turn that down again. | 莉莉 你怎么又把这事儿推掉了 |
[15:16] | Because I ‘d have to get a new passport photo. | 因为… 我还得去拍新的护照照片 |
[15:19] | And I’d miss out on New York in August. | 我会错过八月份的纽约 |
[15:21] | And plus they open the shake shack on a block. So… | 而且我们那边新开了一家奶昔小站 所以… |
[15:24] | Lily, what’s the real reason? | 莉莉 真正的原因是什么 |
[15:27] | What if we moved to Rome… | 万一我们搬去了罗马 |
[15:38] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[15:39] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:40] | I can’t believe you paid a 10 million euro for this painting. | 我不敢相信你花了一千万欧元买这幅画 |
[15:44] | Why not? | 有什么问题 |
[15:45] | Because it’s not even a painting. | 这根本就不是一幅画 |
[15:47] | I spinned my plate, the sughi fell out on a blank canvas. | 我就转转盘子 然后调料就沾到画布上了 |
[15:49] | Smell it. It’s like a toilet. | 闻闻 是厕所味儿吧 |
[15:52] | I just make you look uh | 我把你变成了一个 呃 |
[15:54] | stupido. | 大蠢蛋 |
[15:56] | Lily, you’re fired. | 莉莉 你被解雇了 |
[15:57] | What? But no. I-I…it’s still a great painting. | 什么 别啊 这还是一幅很棒的画作啊 |
[16:00] | I like what it says about the structure in society | 我喜欢它表现出的社会结构 |
[16:03] | and the changing worlds of women. | 以及妇女角色的转变 |
[16:04] | 夺门怒驶出 | |
[16:14] | \N你是做什么工作的 | |
[16:16] | I used to be an art consultant. | 我以前是一个艺术顾问 |
[16:18] | \N我老公以前娶过一个艺术顾问 | |
[16:22] | \N他来了 | |
[16:27] | Hey baby. It’s time for Marvin’s bottle. | 嘿 宝贝儿 是时候给马尔文来一瓶了 |
[16:31] | And it’s all because I screwed up and through away | 这都是因为我搞砸了 |
[16:33] | a perfectly comfortable life here in New York. | 抛弃了如此舒适的纽约生活 |
[16:35] | Lily, you’re not going to screw up. | 莉莉 你不会搞砸的 |
[16:37] | You know what, just please, | 好了 求别说了 |
[16:38] | just leave it alone. | 别管这事儿了 |
[16:40] | Besides, | 再说了 |
[16:41] | deep down, I don’t think | 其实我心里知道 |
[16:42] | Marshall’s even excited about Italy. | 马修肯定一点也不想去意大利 |
[16:44] | At that very moment in little Italy. | 与此同时 在小意大利区 |
[16:44] | 小意大利 美国大城市中的意大利移民区 | |
[17:01] | 泰德:快回家 莉莉又把工作拒绝了 | |
[17:03] | Marron! | 栗子 |
[17:03] | 马修外语水平真可观 | |
[17:05] | I can’t wait for my wedding day. | 我太期待我的婚礼了 |
[17:07] | I mean, there is no way | 我是说 到时候 |
[17:09] | that Liddy is gonna be wearing that coat, right? | 莉迪肯定不会还穿着那件大衣了 对吧 |
[17:12] | Right? | 对吧 |
[17:13] | “Barney Stinson, do you hope | 巴尼•斯丁森 你愿意 |
[17:15] | she wears something slinky and backless?” | 让她穿着紧身露背装吗 |
[17:17] | “I do.” | 我愿意 |
[17:21] | Okay, can I just say something as your best man? | 好了 作为你的伴郎 我能说一句吗 |
[17:25] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[17:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:27] | You just… you haven’t been acting like a guy | 你只是… 最近表现得不太像一个 |
[17:29] | who’s about to get married, and I know you think it’s okay | 马上要结婚的男人 我知道你觉得这没什么 |
[17:31] | because Robin’s so cool, but I’m telling you, | 因为罗宾真的很赞 但我要告诉你 |
[17:33] | she’s not as cool as you think she is. | 她没你想象的那么通情达理 |
[17:36] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[17:39] | And you’d know this | 你知道这点 |
[17:41] | because you know Robin better than I do. | 是因为你比我更了解罗宾 |
[17:43] | You know what she appreciates better than her own fiance. | 你比她的未婚夫更了解她想要什么 |
[17:46] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[17:47] | if I was getting married in three weeks… | 如果我在三周以后就要结婚了… |
[17:49] | But you’re not getting married in three weeks, Ted. | 但三周以后要结婚不是你 泰德 |
[17:51] | I am. | 是我 |
[17:52] | Robin’s marrying me, not you. | 罗宾要跟我结婚 不是你 |
[17:56] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[17:58] | Not my place. | 我没资格说这些 |
[17:59] | Why don’t I get the next round? | 下一轮我来请吧 |
[18:07] | So… how many times are you gonna say no to your dream job? | 那么 你还要把你梦寐以求的工作拒绝多少次 |
[18:10] | I’m just trying to plan my day. | 我只是想计划一下我的日程 |
[18:12] | I’m a scaredy-cat, okay? | 我是个胆小鬼 |
[18:15] | I want to be the type | 我想要成为那种 |
[18:16] | of person that just charges fearlessly into the unknown, | 可以无所畏惧地冲向未知世界的人 |
[18:20] | but I came back two weeks early from Paris | 但我那次提前两周就从巴黎回来了 |
[18:22] | because I was lonely. | 因为我感到寂寞 |
[18:24] | I went to San Francisco, | 我去了旧金山 |
[18:25] | and I was never more depressed in my life. | 却经历了我这辈子最糟糕的时光 |
[18:30] | I’m small town, Marshall. | 我是个小镇人 马修 |
[18:32] | I’m a hick from Brooklyn who’s terrified of living | 我是从布鲁克林来的乡下人 |
[18:34] | more than ten subway stops from where I was born. | 连住在离我出生地地铁十站远的地方都害怕 |
[18:38] | Okay, Lily, if I can move from St. Cloud, Minnesota, | 好了 莉莉 如果我能从明尼苏达州圣克劳德 |
[18:42] | to New York City, | 搬到纽约来 |
[18:43] | then you can move to Rome. | 你也可以搬到罗马去 |
[18:45] | We know nothing about Italy. | 我们一点也不了解意大利 |
[18:48] | We have no friends there. | 在那边一个朋友也没有 |
[18:49] | We don’t speak the language. | 也不会说意大利语 |
[18:51] | \N拜托 老兄 别独占所有洋葱圈 | |
[18:55] | Okay, so you know that one sentence. | 好吧 你会说一句 |
[18:58] | Can you say anything else? | 你会说别的吗 |
[18:59] | \N拜托 | |
[19:01] | \N老兄 | |
[19:02] | \N别独占所有洋葱圈 | |
[19:06] | That-that was the same sentence. | 这跟你刚才说的是同一句话 |
[19:07] | You just changed the inflection. | 只是变了变音调 |
[19:09] | \N好吧 | |
[19:09] | 拜托 | |
[19:11] | \N你说的对 | |
[19:11] | 老兄 | |
[19:12] | \N或许我只会说一句”拜托 老兄 别独占所有洋葱圈” | |
[19:12] | 别独占所有洋葱圈 拜托 老兄 别独占所有洋葱圈 | |
[19:17] | \N但我从心底知道 | |
[19:17] | 拜托 老兄 | |
[19:20] | \N我怎么说你都能听懂 | |
[19:20] | 别独占所有洋葱圈 | |
[19:22] | \N因为再没有人能如此懂得另一个人 | |
[19:22] | 拜托 老兄 别独占所有的 | |
[19:27] | \N比你和我更懂得对方 | |
[19:27] | 洋葱圈 拜托 老兄 别独占所有洋葱圈 | |
[19:31] | \N这场旅行真的会很可怕吗 | |
[19:31] | 拜托 老兄 | |
[19:33] | \N是的 | |
[19:33] | 别独占所有洋葱圈 | |
[19:35] | \N我喜欢待在语言不通的地方吗 | |
[19:35] | 拜托 老兄 | |
[19:39] | 别独占所有洋葱圈 | |
[19:39] | \N当然不喜欢 | |
[19:42] | \N但我相信我们能做到 | |
[19:42] | 拜托 老兄 别独占所有的 | |
[19:45] | \N我爱你 莉莉 | |
[19:45] | 洋葱圈 莉莉 | |
[19:47] | \N我爱你 | |
[19:47] | 洋葱圈 | |
[19:49] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:51] | All right. | 好 |
[19:54] | We’re going to Italy. | 我们要去意大利啦 |
[19:55] | Si! | 耶 |
[19:58] | You may not know this yet, but, um, | 你可能还不知道 呃 |
[20:00] | I’ve already done some shopping. | 我已经买了一些装备了 |
[20:13] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家哟 |
[20:17] | Oh… You are so cool, | 喔 你真是太冷艳了 |
[20:24] | but not for long. | 但不会冷太久了 |