时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kids, Barney’s mom had this blouse | 孩子们 巴尼的妈妈有一件 |
[00:03] | that she absolutely loved, | 她超级喜欢的衬衣 |
[00:05] | but then Robin won it in a poker game, | 但是玩纸牌游戏时被罗宾赢去了 |
[00:07] | which led to some slight awkwardness. | 于是导致了一些小尴尬 |
[00:09] | You won the battle… but I’ll win the war. | 你虽然初战告捷…但最后的胜利肯定是我 |
[00:13] | Game on, bitch. | 放马过来吧 贱人 |
[00:14] | 周五 上午9点 | |
[00:14] | Please, Mom, I need you to just be cool. | 求你了 妈妈 我需要你冷静一点 |
[00:18] | Okay, can you do that for me? | 好吗 为了我 可以吗 |
[00:20] | For you, yes. | 为了你 可以 |
[00:21] | And for Robin? | 那为了罗宾呢 |
[00:22] | She’s gonna be your daughter in 33 hours. | 33小时后她会成为你的女儿了 |
[00:25] | Daughter in law. | 是儿媳妇 |
[00:26] | Making it illegal | 所以说 如果你 |
[00:28] | for you not to treat her like a daughter. | 不把她当女儿看 就是在犯法哟 |
[00:30] | In-lawyered. | 结案 法定女儿 |
[00:32] | Please, Mom. | 求你了 妈妈 |
[00:33] | All Robin wants to do is put this whole thing behind her | 罗宾只想把所有的事都抛在脑后 |
[00:36] | so she can get married and put this whole thing behind her. | 这样她才能在婚后 让这位美男在她身后肆意驰骋 |
[00:39] | Ah! Get-this-over-with-quickly so-we-can | 啊 来个”快点搞定这事儿我们才能 |
[00:41] | move-past-how-awkward-it-was that-I-just-said-that five! | 跳过我刚刚这段话造成的尴尬之击掌” |
[00:44] | Fine. If Robin’s ready to bury the hatchet, | 好吧 要是罗宾想跟我和解 |
[00:46] | then I guess I’m ready to bury the hatchet. | 那我就考虑跟她和解 |
[00:49] | Morning, bitches. Like my new blouse? | 早啊 贱人们 我的新衬衣漂亮不 |
[00:51] | -Oh, hell, no! -No, Mom. Mom! | -我次奥尼玛 -不要啊 妈妈 |
[00:53] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! | 喂 喂 喂 喂 |
[01:01] | 统筹+后期+压制 独守空房鸭梨巨大小花花呼唤两年以来首次缺席肉鸭鸭 | |
[01:07] | Kids, not far from the Farhampton Inn, | 孩子们 在远汉普顿旅馆的不远处 |
[01:09] | there’s a lighthouse. | 有一座灯塔 |
[01:10] | It’s a really special place, | 那里是一个很特别的地方 |
[01:12] | and that morning I wanted to see it for myself. | 这天早上我想一个人去看看 |
[01:15] | There was just one problem. | 不过只有一个问题 |
[01:16] | Look, I’m sorry, Ted, but-but | 听着 对不起 泰德 可是 |
[01:18] | I can’t in good faith send a lonely guy like yourself | 我不能真心诚意地让一个像你这样的孤家寡人 |
[01:21] | to the top of a very romantic, | 去那么浪漫的塔顶 |
[01:23] | and more to the point, a very tall lighthouse. | 而且 重点是那灯塔很高的 |
[01:28] | I don’t want your blood on my hands, | 我不想让我的双手上沾满你的鲜血 |
[01:31] | and I mean that literally, because it would be my job to… | 我就是说的这么直白了 因为到时候还得靠我去… |
[01:34] | to hose down the rocks. | 冲洗那些石砖 |
[01:36] | Now, late the night before, | 这天晚上早一些的时候 |
[01:38] | thanks to Marshall’s travel companion, Daphne, | 托马修旅行同伴达芙妮的福 |
[01:41] | Lily had received some unsettling news. | 莉莉接到了让她心神不宁的消息 |
[01:44] | I’m gonna be a judge. | 我要去当法官了 |
[01:45] | Screwing up their whole plan to move to Italy. | 这毁了他们搬去意大利的整个计划 |
[01:47] | She wasn’t happy. | 她很不高兴 |
[01:49] | Yes, I’m in a rotten mood. | 没错 我心情糟透了 |
[01:50] | No, I don’t want to talk about it. | 别吵 我不想说这个了 |
[01:52] | Yes, this has booze in it. | 是的 我要不醉不归 |
[01:53] | No, it’s not my first. | 不是 又不是第一次了 |
[01:55] | You want to make this brunch a drunch? | 你想把早午餐变成醉午餐吗 |
[01:57] | You do you, I’m not gonna judge. | 你喝吧 我才不会多加评论的 |
[02:01] | I’m gonna be a judge. | 我要去当法官 |
[02:02] | Judge. | 法官 |
[02:05] | Thank you, Linus. | 谢谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[02:08] | As for Marshall and Daphne, | 说到马修和达芙妮 |
[02:09] | they got caught in that big storm. | 他们遇到了大风暴 |
[02:11] | Luckily, they had a place to crash for the night. | 幸运的是 他们有地方过夜 |
[02:13] | My childhood home. | 我的故乡 |
[02:15] | 欢迎来到克利夫兰 泰德•莫斯比的出生地 | |
[02:15] | Okay, that sign might not have been there. | 好吧 那块牌子大概是没有的 |
[02:19] | Thank you so much for letting us stay the night, Mrs. Mosby. | 非常感谢你收留我们过夜 莫斯比夫人 |
[02:21] | Oh, it’s our pleasure. | 噢 这是我们的荣幸 |
[02:22] | I’m just glad that storm has passed. | 我很高兴风暴已经过去了 |
[02:25] | But there’s one storm that hasn’t passed, | 但是还有一个风暴没过去 |
[02:27] | isn’t there, Marshall? | 对不对呀 马修 |
[02:29] | Hey, Clint. | 嘿 克林特 |
[02:31] | You know what I’m talking about, don’t you, Marshall? | 你知道我说的是什么 是吧 马修 |
[02:33] | I’m talking about the one that’s been raining | 我说的就是这场持续的狂风暴雨 |
[02:34] | cats and dogs all over this-this, this friendship. | 不断袭击着这段…友谊 |
[02:37] | This isn’t a friendship. | 我们之间可不是友谊 |
[02:39] | Oh. | 噢 |
[02:40] | Nice. | 干得漂亮 |
[02:42] | We’re reluctant travel companions. | 我们只是不得已才凑在一起的旅行同伴 |
[02:45] | Well, little known fact about me. | 噢 你还不知道呢吧 |
[02:46] | I’m an almost-graduate | 我可是差点就从 |
[02:48] | of the Conflict Resolution program over at… at Tri-C. | 凯霍加社区学院的冲突解决专业毕业了呢 |
[02:51] | I even had my own practice at Van Aken Plaza | 我还在范阿肯购物中心做了练习呢 |
[02:54] | before the manager of the Wendy’s made me stop hogging the booth. | 在经理温迪来制止我乱拱摊位之前 |
[02:57] | The point is, I can fix this. | 重点在于 我有办法解决这事儿 |
[03:00] | Oh, I don’t know, Clint. | 噢 我不知道 克林特 |
[03:03] | Gonna resolve some conflicts | * 要解决冲突 * |
[03:05] | Gonna resolve some conflicts | * 要解决冲突 * |
[03:06] | Gonna make a deeper understanding | * 要加深理解 * |
[03:08] | Through mediation | * 要通过调解 * |
[03:10] | Okay, you know what? We have to hit the road. | 好了 知道吗 我们要上路了 |
[03:12] | But, um, Mrs. Mosby, do you mind if I take this mug? | 那个 莫斯比夫人 我能把这个马克杯带走吗 |
[03:16] | 泰德无敌赞 | |
[03:16] | I would very much like to make fun of Ted next time I see him. | 我真的很想在下次见到泰德时取笑一下他 |
[03:20] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[03:21] | You know, when Ted was seven, | 你知道 泰德七岁的时候 |
[03:22] | he and his best friend took this Wild West photo | 他和他最好的伙伴在基伍加湖 |
[03:25] | together at Geauga Lake. | 拍了这张西大荒的照片 |
[03:26] | I could go look for it. | 我还能找到这照片呢 |
[03:28] | We really should get going. | 我们真的该走了 |
[03:29] | His best friend was a balloon. | 他最好的伙伴是个气球 |
[03:30] | What’s a few more minutes? | 再等几分钟怎么样 |
[03:32] | Yeah, you’re gonna want that. | 好的 这事太喜闻乐见了 |
[03:34] | So… what’s everyone doing this morning? | 那…大家今天早上都在干嘛 |
[03:36] | Oh, well, I kind of feel like playing some tennis. | 噢 我有点想打网球 |
[03:39] | Maybe we should reserve a court. | 也许我们可以预定一下场地 |
[03:40] | Court. | 法院 |
[03:44] | Thank you, Linus. | 谢谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[03:46] | Pancakes and eggs, Robin? | 吃煎饼鸡蛋呢 罗宾 |
[03:48] | I guess that blouse won’t be loose and flowy for long. | 那衬衣不要被你撑得太宽太松才好 |
[03:51] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[03:52] | Keep talking, Loretta. | 接着说啊 洛蕾塔 |
[03:53] | I’ve been waiting all morning to… | 我已经等了一个早上… |
[03:56] | ketchup. | 来跟你聊聊天了 |
[03:57] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[03:59] | You’re not supposed to put ketchup on scrambled eggs. | 你不应该把番茄酱放在炒鸡蛋上的 |
[04:03] | Right, Loretta, because | 没错 洛蕾塔 因为 |
[04:04] | you’re the queen of scrambled eggs. | 你在蛋这方面可是皇后啊 |
[04:07] | Actually, that’s exactly what she is. | 其实 她还真的是 |
[04:09] | When Mom was a groupie in the ’70s, | 70年代的时候 妈妈还是个追星族 |
[04:12] | her scrambled eggs made her the darling of the MSG loading dock. | 她做的炒鸡蛋使她成为了味精装货码头的宠儿 |
[04:15] | Lot of songs written about those scrambled eggs. | 有很多歌都是唱炒鸡蛋的 |
[04:18] | ZZ Top’s “She’s Got Legs” | ZZ托普的”她有双腿” |
[04:19] | Originally “She’s Got Eggs.” | 出自”她有鸡蛋” |
[04:21] | Led Zeppelin? | 雷德•泽普林乐队 |
[04:22] | “Scramble On.” | “攀爬吧” |
[04:23] | Steve Miller? | 史蒂夫•米勒乐队 |
[04:25] | “The Yolker.” | “蛋黄” |
[04:26] | If you listen to Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon | 如果你听平克•弗洛伊德乐队的”月球的黑暗面” |
[04:28] | while eating her eggs, it lines up perfectly. | 吃着她的蛋 完美契合 |
[04:31] | While I’m sure it was your mother’s cooking skills | 那我肯定你妈妈用的是自己的”厨技” |
[04:35] | that made her so popular with Zed Zed Top and their ilk, | 让她在这些明星中间这么受欢迎的 |
[04:39] | I know for a fact | 我知道事实上 |
[04:40] | that she does not make the best scrambled eggs. | 她做不出最好的炒鸡蛋 |
[04:43] | Because my mom makes the best scrambled eggs. | 因为我妈做的炒蛋才是最好的 |
[04:48] | Kids, we’ve known your Aunt Robin | 孩子们 在那时我认识你们的罗宾阿姨 |
[04:50] | for eight years at that point, | 已经有八年了 |
[04:52] | and here’s what we knew about her mom. | 而关于她的母亲我们只知道这些 |
[04:54] | My mom is terrified of flying. | 我妈害怕坐飞机 |
[04:57] | My mom got stung by a jellyfish. | 我妈被水母蛰伤过 |
[05:00] | My mom makes the best scrambled eggs. | 我妈做的炒蛋是世界上最好的 |
[05:03] | And… that’s everything. | 然后… 这就是全部了 |
[05:05] | In fact, she should be here any minute. | 事实上 她应该马上就到了 |
[05:07] | Barney, | 巴尼 |
[05:08] | maybe she can cook you some real scrambled eggs | 也许她能给你做些真真正正的炒蛋 |
[05:10] | so you can see what you’ve been missing. | 你才知道你错过了些什么 |
[05:12] | Don’t do this, Robin. You can’t win the egg war. | 别这样 罗宾 这场炒蛋对决你赢不了啊 |
[05:14] | Canadian scrambled eggs, how quaint. | 加拿大炒蛋 真少见啊 |
[05:16] | Does your mom put maple syrup on them? | 你妈做的炒蛋会加枫糖浆吗 |
[05:18] | Ha, ha, ha, this is all very friendly. | 哈 哈 哈 大家都很友善嘛 |
[05:20] | Get out of this now. | 快退出这场战争吧 |
[05:21] | Why not? We put maple syrup on everything else. | 为什么不呢 我们在别的东西上也会放枫糖浆的 |
[05:26] | Aw. | 啊 |
[05:27] | That’s it! | 老娘受够了 |
[05:29] | We need your omelet station. | 给我们上一个你们的煎蛋台 |
[05:32] | My son’s fiancee is about to get served… | 我儿子的未婚妻马上就能吃到 |
[05:35] | some delicious scrambled eggs. | 一些美味的煎蛋了 |
[05:37] | Or I could go out to the driveway and eat some gravel. | 或者我可以出去走到马路上吃点碎石子 |
[05:42] | Wait. Sorry. Did you say gravel or gavel? | 等等 抱歉 你刚才说的是碎石子还是小木槌 |
[05:44] | Gravel. Why would I say gavel? | 碎石子 我为啥要说小木槌 |
[05:45] | Gavel. | 小木槌 |
[05:51] | Thank you, Linus. | 多谢呐 莱纳斯 |
[05:52] | Curtis, can I please have a map to the lighthouse? | 柯蒂斯 可不可以请给我一份灯塔的地图啊 |
[05:56] | It’s a very romantic lighthouse. | 那是个非常浪漫的灯塔 |
[05:58] | I can’t even have a map? | 我拿个地图都不行吗 |
[05:59] | It’s a very romantic map. | 那是个非常浪漫的地图 |
[06:01] | I can’t let you go without a date. | 我不能让你连个伴都没有就自己去 |
[06:03] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[06:04] | -What happened to that girl Cassie? -Cassie? | -那个叫卡茜女孩怎么了 -卡茜 |
[06:07] | Cassie was the girl I’d spent | 卡茜是那个前一天我花了 |
[06:09] | the entire previous night consoling. | 整整一夜去安慰的女孩 |
[06:10] | Just consoling. | 仅仅是安慰而已 |
[06:14] | Yeah, that’s not happening. | 那个 那个已经不可能了 |
[06:15] | And then, in her anger, | 接下来 正在怒火中烧的 |
[06:17] | Lily gave me a piece of advice | 莉莉给了我一个建议 |
[06:18] | about which she would later say… | 对此之后她肯定会说 |
[06:20] | Oh, doggy, that was some bad advice. | 噢 娘啊 那真不是什么好主意 |
[06:23] | Okay, here’s why you’re an idiot. | 好吧 这就是为什么你是个白痴 |
[06:25] | Did you find Cassie attractive? | 你觉得卡茜有魅力吗 |
[06:27] | -I guess. -Is she a relatively normal height? | -我觉得有吧 -你觉得她的身高还相对正常吧 |
[06:30] | -Yeah. -So end up with her already. | -是啊 -那你就赶紧和她在一起吧 |
[06:33] | God, do you really think | 上帝啊 你真的认为 |
[06:35] | that you’re gonna find some perfect girl | 你最后能找到一个完美的女孩 |
[06:37] | who checks off every item on your list? | 能完完全全符合你要求的每一项吗 |
[06:41] | Well, not every item. | 也不是全部每一项啦 |
[06:42] | I mean, she doesn’t have to share my love for coins. | 我是说 她可以不必像我一样对硬币很痴迷 |
[06:45] | Although it would be nice, just once, | 但我真心希望 哪怕只有一次 |
[06:47] | not to have to go stag to Coin-Con. | 能不是独自一人去看硬币展 |
[06:50] | Pull your head out of your ass, Mosby. | 把你的脑袋从菊花里拿出来使使行吗 莫斯比 |
[06:53] | Do you think Marshall always makes me happy? | 你觉得马修总是能让我开心吗 |
[06:56] | I mean, sometimes being with him is a real trial. | 我的意思是 有时候跟他在一起真的很煎熬 |
[06:59] | Trial. | 审讯 |
[07:01] | Huh. | 哼 |
[07:02] | Did it to myself that time. | 这次是我自己造成的啊 |
[07:04] | Look, Ted, it’s time to settle. | 听着 泰德 是时候屈就一点了 |
[07:07] | Take this normal-sized chick up to the lighthouse | 带着这个正常大小的小妞去灯塔 |
[07:09] | and fall in love with her | 然后爱上她 |
[07:11] | and quit bothering us with your dumb love life stuff. | 然后别再因为你的那些愚蠢的爱情经历打扰我们了 |
[07:15] | God, I am so sick of being smarter than everyone else. | 上帝啊 我真是受够了自己比谁都聪明 |
[07:19] | You’re slipping, Linus. | 你开始偷懒了啊 莱纳斯 |
[07:20] | We’re running out of glasses. | 我们的杯子快没了 |
[07:29] | Do you want to just go to the stupid lighthouse? | 你想和我一起去那破灯塔吗 |
[07:32] | Ooh, zitch dog. | 噢 狗来了 |
[07:34] | Cocker spaniel in the Jetta. | 捷达车里的可卡犬 |
[07:35] | That’s Marshall Eriksen– 28, | 现在是马修•埃里克森28分 |
[07:37] | Daphne– zero. | 达芙妮0分 |
[07:39] | For the 28th time, | 我第28次告诉你 |
[07:40] | I’m not playing your stupid game! | 老娘不跟你玩这个二逼游戏 |
[07:43] | Oh, stupid, huh? | 二逼 呃 |
[07:44] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[07:45] | I guess Daphne gets to pick the music | 看来达芙妮不但有权选歌 |
[07:47] | and crap all over my fun road-trip games. | 还能诋毁我那好玩的公路游戏 |
[07:50] | You know, maybe Clint was right. | 也许克林特是对的 |
[07:52] | Maybe we do need conflict resolution. | 我们或许是该解决一下冲突了 |
[07:54] | I knew you guys would come around. | 我就知道你们会觉悟的 |
[07:59] | And so I made up my mind to settle for Cassie. | 我决定去屈就一下自己 接受卡茜 |
[08:02] | So, um, what kind of music do you like? | 那么 你喜欢哪种音乐呢 |
[08:04] | Hmm… nothing. | 呃 哪种都不喜欢 |
[08:09] | Still, I felt optimistic. | 不过呢 我仍然很乐观 |
[08:11] | After all, Cassie was cute and single | 毕竟 卡茜可爱又单身 |
[08:13] | and heck, it’s not like the universe was telling us | 再说了 又不是说宇宙在告诉我们 |
[08:16] | we shouldn’t be together. | 我们不该在一起 |
[08:22] | Here we are. Enjoy. | 做好了 好好品尝 |
[08:25] | happy wife, happy life. | 老婆开心 日子顺心 |
[08:26] | Pretend they’re just okay. | 假装她们很友好 |
[08:28] | Please, Lily, I think I can manage to… | 拜托 莉莉 我觉得我可以… |
[08:32] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[08:34] | I’m eight years old again, | 我又回到八岁了 |
[08:35] | and life is perfect, | 生活如此美好 |
[08:36] | and I haven’t peed my shorts in front of 350 Webelos | 而且我没有在西佛吉尼亚州慧灵市的 |
[08:39] | at the Pinewood Derby Regionals in Wheeling, West Virginia. | 松木德比区当着350个童子军尿裤子 |
[08:41] | I’m sorry, Robin. | 对不住了 罗宾 |
[08:43] | What do you think, Lily? | 莉莉 你觉得如何 |
[08:44] | Oh, my God, they are so delicious. | 噢 天啊 真是太美味了 |
[08:47] | Even more delicious than finding out Barney peed himself | 比发现巴尼在西弗吉尼亚州慧灵市的 |
[08:49] | at the Pinewood Derby Regionals in Wheeling, West Virginia. | 松木德比区尿裤子还美味 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry, Robin. | 对不住了 罗宾 |
[08:53] | -Mmm. -Come on, | -嗯 -不是吧 |
[08:54] | they can’t be that good. | 没那么夸张吧 |
[08:55] | Oh! | 噢 |
[08:57] | Excuse me, Mrs. Stinson, some of our guests | 打扰一下 斯丁森夫人 我们的一些客人 |
[08:59] | smelled your scrambled eggs and were wondering | 闻到了你的炒鸡蛋 |
[09:01] | if you could make some for them as well. | 想问问您是否愿意给他们也做一些 |
[09:03] | Oh, I don’t think I should… | 哦 我觉得我不该… |
[09:05] | Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! | 炒蛋×6 |
[09:09] | Clint, what are you doing here? | 克林特 你在这里干嘛 |
[09:11] | What the Ohio State Board of Holistic Medicine has repeatedly | 我来做那件俄亥俄州的医疗保健董事会已经反复告知 |
[09:14] | told me I’m in no way qualified to do: my job. | 我已没有资格继续做下去的 我的工作 |
[09:17] | When I see a conflict needs resolving, I must act. | 只要我看见有冲突需要和解 我就不能不管 |
[09:20] | Plus, Ted’s mom wanted me out of the house. | 此外 还因为泰德的妈妈想把我赶出来 |
[09:22] | So, today, we’re gonna build a new paradigm | 所以 今天我们就来建立一个 |
[09:24] | of understanding, | 理解的典范 |
[09:26] | and then you’re gonna swoop me on back to Shaker Heights. | 然后你把我载到夏克海茨去 |
[09:29] | Oh, I need to stop at Record Rev on Coventry. | 我还要去一趟考文垂的里科德里夫 |
[09:31] | My vaporizer’s ready. | 我的喷雾器做好了 |
[09:32] | Marshall, pull over and dump this hippie on the side of the road. | 马修 停车把这个二货丢路边去吧 |
[09:35] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[09:37] | Gonna resolve some conflicts | * 要解决冲突 * |
[09:38] | Gonna resolve some conflicts | * 要解决冲突 * |
[09:40] | Daphne picks the music. | 达芙妮来选歌 |
[09:41] | Gonna end this argument | * 要结束这争吵 * |
[09:43] | Between Marshall and his mistress. | * 马修和他情妇的争吵 * |
[09:44] | -Oh, come on. -Daphne picks the music! | -泥垢了 -达芙妮来选歌 |
[09:46] | Ow! Stupid racecar! | 噢 煞笔赛车 |
[09:49] | This is why children should not have toys! | 所以小孩就不该有玩具 |
[09:51] | Look, maybe this lighthouse thing isn’t such a good idea. | 听着 也许去灯塔就不是个好主意 |
[09:54] | No, you don’t. | 不 你别 |
[09:55] | You committed, | 你承诺过的 |
[09:56] | and so did I, so let’s go. | 我也是 所以我们走吧 |
[09:59] | Oh. Ow! Oh! | 哦 啊 嗷 |
[10:01] | Actually, it’s feeling better. | 好像感觉好些了 |
[10:03] | Ow! Oh! No, it’s not. | 啊 哦 没有好 |
[10:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:07] | Mom, I don’t know why your phone is off. | 妈妈 我不知道你为啥关机了 |
[10:09] | Maybe you left your charger in the pickup truck. | 可能你把充电器落在皮卡车里了 |
[10:12] | But I need you to get here as fast possible. | 但是我希望你尽快赶来 |
[10:14] | I know you’re probably gonna want | 我知道你到了之后大概想要 |
[10:15] | to take a hot bath when you get in. | 先去想要洗个热水澡 |
[10:17] | She fits in a bathtub. | 浴缸能装下她 |
[10:18] | That’s good news. Unless… | 真是个好消息 除非… |
[10:20] | Oh, God, how big are Canadian bathtubs? | 哦 天啊 加拿大的浴缸是有多大 |
[10:22] | People ever line up | 大家会排这么长的队 |
[10:24] | like this for your mom’s eggs? | 就为了吃你妈妈做的鸡蛋吗 |
[10:26] | Loretta, even I could make better eggs than this. | 洛蕾塔 就是我都能做得比这好吃 |
[10:30] | Oh, I’d love it if you’d come teach me | 哦 我很乐意你能教我 |
[10:31] | how to make scrambled eggs. | 怎么炒鸡蛋 |
[10:33] | It’s a scramble-off, everybody! | 伙计们 这是炒蛋比赛 |
[10:34] | A scramble-off to the death! | 炒蛋的至死对决 |
[10:37] | Someone go watch for the cops! | 谁去放风防着警察 |
[10:39] | Maybe we should have read up on this town | 也许我们早该在定下结婚地点之前 |
[10:41] | before booking our wedding. | 多了解了解这个小镇 |
[10:43] | Let’s do some, “When you… I feel.” | 我们来玩这个吧 “当你…我感觉” |
[10:46] | All right, for example, | 好了 比如说 |
[10:47] | when you don’t do trust falls, | 当你不去做信任倒时 |
[10:51] | I feel like you should do trust falls. | 我感觉你就应该做信任倒 |
[10:55] | So just do the damn trust falls. | 所以你就做那该死的信任倒吧 |
[10:57] | I’m driving a car, Clint. | 我开车呢 克林特 |
[10:58] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[11:00] | uh, Daphne, when you say “Drill, baby, drill” | 呃 达芙妮 每当我们经过加油站 |
[11:03] | every time that we pass a gas station, | 你都要说”钻啊 亲 钻啊” |
[11:06] | I feel invalidated. | 我觉得意义何在啊 |
[11:08] | Marshall, when you talk, I feel shut up! | 马修 每次你说话 我都想让你闭嘴 |
[11:10] | That’s very good, both of you. | 非常好 你们俩都是 |
[11:12] | Really? Both of us? | 是吗 我们俩都是吗 |
[11:14] | Name one energy that’s better than oil. | 说出一种比汽油好的能源 |
[11:16] | Wind, solar, hydroelectric. | 风能 太阳能 水力发电 |
[11:17] | You see what I’ve been dealing with, Clint? | 你看出我对付的情况了吧 克林特 |
[11:19] | The sticky petroleum clings… | * 黏黏的石油啊 * |
[11:21] | Please not now, Clint. | 求现在别唱 克林特 |
[11:23] | To the pelican’s broken wings | * 让鹈鹕折翼啊 * |
[11:25] | Hey, Mr. Oilman, what have you done… | * 嘿 石油商先生 你都做了啥 * |
[11:30] | -Stop, stop, stop, please. -Enough! | -停 停 停 -够了 |
[11:31] | Clint, I’m tired of your beard | 克林特 我受够了你的胡子 |
[11:33] | and I’m tired of this stupid therapy session. | 受够了你的心理治疗 |
[11:35] | And I’m tired of the way that your songs have a-a laxative effect on Marvin! | 我受够了你的歌对我的儿子有通便的效果 |
[11:39] | And on me. Every time Clint starts singing, | 对我也是 每次克林特开始唱歌 |
[11:41] | -I just got to go. -Yeah. | -我都想去一下 -对 |
[11:42] | It’s like, uh, the only trust fall when you sing | 就好像 呃 你唱出来的唯一的”信任倒” |
[11:46] | is that I “Trust” That a piece of poop | 就是我”相信”我儿子 |
[11:50] | is gonna “Fall” Out of my son’s butt. | 很快就要”倒”出一波便便一样 |
[11:55] | Hey, Clint, how about that? | 嘿 克林特 这个怎么样 |
[11:58] | -You got us to agree on something. -Yeah. | -你让我们达成了共识 -对 |
[11:59] | We both think you’re a loser. | 我们都觉得你是个怂蛋 |
[12:02] | This therapy works. | 这个心理治疗奏效了诶 |
[12:04] | No! | 不 |
[12:06] | That is not the way therapy works at all! | 这根本不是治疗起作用了 |
[12:08] | Do you think this is some kind of a joke?! | 你们觉得这就是个玩笑吗 |
[12:10] | This is my career! | 这是我的事业 |
[12:11] | I will not go back to coaching the Browns! | 我才不要回去训练布朗家的人呢 |
[12:14] | Why can’t people take what I do seriously?! | 为什么人们就不能承认我的工作呢 |
[12:17] | God! | 气死我了 |
[12:22] | Oh, my God. One more. | 天啊 还剩最后一阶 |
[12:24] | Oh, my God. Okay. Oh, my God. | 天呐 快不行了 快扛不住了 |
[12:30] | God, that was a lot of stairs. I’m exhausted. | 台阶还真是多 我都累坏了 |
[12:33] | My chest is on fire. | 我胸膛都快烧起来了 |
[12:37] | Ooh! So, Mr. Architect, | 噢 建筑师大哥 |
[12:41] | what do we do now? | 我们现在要干嘛 |
[12:43] | Fall in love or something? | 坠入爱河还是怎么的 |
[12:45] | And, kids, as I stood on that lighthouse | 孩子们 当我站在灯塔之上 |
[12:47] | and looked at that girl, I felt something happen inside me, | 看着面前这个女孩 我感觉到身体里有什么东西喷涌而出 |
[12:50] | something that had only happened one other time | 这种事情自从我成年以后 |
[12:53] | in my entire adult life. | 一共只发生过两次 |
[12:57] | Okay, scrambled eggs. | 不就是炒鸡蛋吗 |
[12:59] | Here we go. | 你们且看着 |
[13:00] | Where is the egg opener? | 开蛋器在哪里 |
[13:04] | Never mind. I’ll pre-scramble them. | 算了不用了 我先预炒一下 |
[13:08] | Okay, fine, Loretta. You know what? You win. | 好吧 洛蕾塔 你赢了 |
[13:11] | I don’t know how to cook egg. | 我完全不会做鸡蛋 |
[13:14] | If you don’t even know how to make scrambled eggs, | 你要是连鸡蛋都不会炒 |
[13:15] | I just worry what kind of breakfast | 我真担心我的孙子 |
[13:17] | you’re gonna be serving my grandchildren. | 能吃上什么样的早饭 |
[13:20] | Well, lucky you | 那你还真是走运了 |
[13:22] | because that is one thing you won’t ever have to worry about. | 因为这件事你永远都不用担心 |
[13:33] | Mom, Robin can’t have kids. | 妈 罗宾生不了孩子 |
[13:39] | Every single job I take on, it’s always the same! | 不管我干什么活 永远都要被指指点点 |
[13:42] | “The coffee maker has to stay in the office, Clint!” | “把咖啡机放回办公室 克林特” |
[13:45] | “You still have to wear pants on Casual Friday, Clint!” | “即使在休闲星期五也是要穿裤子的 克林特” |
[13:49] | “We didn’t hire you, Clint!” | “我们压根没有雇你 克林特” |
[13:51] | Well, God, I’m-I’m… | 我是 我是真的 |
[13:52] | I’m just sick of it. I’m si… | 再也受不了了 我… |
[13:54] | Ow. Ow. Oh, I can hear my blood right now. | 啊 啊 我能听到血液在咆哮 |
[13:57] | I’m having an attack. I’m having a blood attack. | 我生病了 我犯血吼病了 |
[13:59] | A blood attack? | 什么玩意儿 |
[14:01] | Yeah. Pull over. I need… I-I need to meditate. | 快靠边停车 我现在需要冥想 |
[14:02] | I got to get my heart rate down. I’ll… Ow! Pull over. | 我得让心跳慢下来 我要… 快靠边停 |
[14:05] | -We’re in the middle of nowhere. -Pull over! | -我们现在前不着村后不着店的 -停车 |
[14:07] | Zitch dog, Labradoodle in a Ford Fusion! Ow! | 狗来了 在福特富绅里的拉布拉多贵宾犬 嗷 |
[14:10] | God… | 疼… |
[14:11] | Robin can’t have kids? | 罗宾生不了孩子吗 |
[14:13] | But you always wanted children. | 但是你一直想要孩子啊 |
[14:15] | No, I always liked children. | 错了 我一直喜欢孩子 |
[14:17] | I’ve always wanted a Lamborghini where there’s a hot tub inside. | 我一直想要的 是内置按摩浴缸的兰博基尼 |
[14:21] | God, I wish that existed. | 要是真有这么一台就好了 |
[14:23] | So no grandkids. | 那 孙子是没指望了 |
[14:26] | How long have you known about this? | 这件事情你知道多久了 |
[14:27] | I found out last fall. | 我去年秋天知道的 |
[14:29] | Robin and I had been hanging out downtown | 那时罗宾和我一起去市区里 |
[14:31] | at this very cool secret bar. | 一家特别炫酷的秘密酒吧玩 |
[14:35] | What a lovely place! | 多棒的地方啊 |
[14:37] | Have you ever had sushi that fresh? | 他们的寿司真是天下第一鲜 |
[14:39] | Okay, I am never getting on a mechanical bull again. | 我再也不骑机械牛了 |
[14:43] | I can’t believe Marshall and Lily missed out. | 马修和莉莉来不了真可惜 |
[14:46] | Promise me, if you ever have kids, | 向我保证 我们要是有了孩子 |
[14:49] | you’ll sometimes get a babysitter | 必须得雇一个保姆 |
[14:51] | and come have an epic night. | 偶尔出来销魂这么一夜 |
[14:52] | Oh, and, P.S., bring the babysitter, she sounds dirty. | 对了 出门带上保姆 她听起来一样销魂 |
[14:56] | Actually, I, uh, I can’t have kids, | 其实 呃 我不能生孩子 |
[14:58] | so that’s not an issue. | 所以就不用担心这个了 |
[15:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[15:12] | Is it weird that I’m hugging you like this? | 我这样抱你会不会有点奇怪 |
[15:15] | No, it’s not weird. | 不会 一点不奇怪 |
[15:22] | -Now it’s weird. -Mm-hmm. Yep, the rain makes it weird. | -现在奇怪了 -嗯 下雨毁气氛啊 |
[15:26] | Mom, I’m not marrying some future possibility | 妈 我要娶的不是将来 |
[15:29] | of starting a family. | 组成一个家庭的可能性 |
[15:32] | I’m marrying a girl. | 我要娶的是个女孩 |
[15:34] | Who means more to me than kids. | 她对我的意义大于孩子 |
[15:37] | Or my career. | 大于我的事业 |
[15:39] | Or even the Lambor-cuzzi, patent pending. | 甚至大于兰博浴缸 专利申请中 |
[15:43] | So please… | 所以求你了 |
[15:46] | …be nice to her? | 对她好一点好吗 |
[15:50] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[15:52] | Get out there and drag Clint’s | 快下车去把克林特 |
[15:54] | downward-facing ass back in here so we can get going. | 粘在地上的大屁股拽回来 我们好继续上路 |
[15:57] | Just let him do his thing. | 就让他做自己的事吧 |
[16:01] | Do you know why the Daphnes of the world | 你知道为什么这世上的达芙妮们 |
[16:03] | always get to pick the music | 总是能获得选音乐权利 |
[16:05] | and the Marshalls pay all the tolls? | 而马修们却要付所有的通行费吗 |
[16:07] | Because the Marshalls are so concerned | 因为马修们总是太过忧心 |
[16:10] | with letting everybody do their thing, | 想让每个人都去做自己的事情 |
[16:12] | and the Daphnes are taking care of Daphne. | 而达芙妮们则会好好照顾达芙妮 |
[16:15] | You can talk to me about solar or wind or hydro-whatever, | 你可以跟我扯太阳能风能还有水力啥啥啥 |
[16:19] | but the world is always gonna push you around, Marshall. | 但你依然会任这个世界摆布的 马修 |
[16:22] | Until you learn to go nuclear. | 直到你学会使用核武器 |
[16:30] | What are you doing? | 你干什么啊 |
[16:34] | Is this real? | 这不是做梦吧 |
[16:35] | Are you doing this? | 你真的这样做了 |
[16:38] | We need some driving music. | 我们需要来点儿开车音乐 |
[16:39] | No! | 不 |
[16:44] | You threw a live grenade into my marriage. | 你往我的婚姻里扔下一颗活生生的炸弹 |
[16:48] | You screwed up my whole world. | 你毁了我的整个世界 |
[16:51] | So from now on… | 所以从现在开始 |
[16:54] | we listen to my music. | 我们听我的音乐 |
[16:58] | But I would walk 500 miles | * 但我愿徒步500英里 * |
[17:02] | And I would walk 500 more… | * 接着再跋涉500英里 * |
[17:04] | I hate this song. | 我讨厌这首歌 |
[17:06] | Give it time. | 耐心点儿 |
[17:09] | Zitch dog, beagle in a Beetle. | 狗来了 一辆甲壳虫里的比格犬 |
[17:13] | Don’t let Loretta get to you. | 别跟洛蕾塔较劲了 |
[17:15] | Hey, when your mom gets here, do you want to all go– | 嘿 等你妈妈来了之后 你想不想去… |
[17:19] | I don’t know– avoid jellyfish? | 比如说…躲水母玩 |
[17:22] | She’s not coming. | 她不来了 |
[17:23] | What? | 什么 |
[17:25] | I finally got a hold of her. | 我终于联系上她了 |
[17:26] | She, um, never got on the plane. | 但她 呃 没办法坐飞机 |
[17:29] | She was too scared. | 她太害怕了 |
[17:31] | She won’t be at her daughter’s wedding. | 她不来参加自己女儿的婚礼了 |
[17:40] | If that is the case… | 如果是这样… |
[17:42] | can we tell Barney she’s super fat? | 我们能跟巴尼说她是个大胖子吗 |
[17:45] | It would mean the world to me. | 这对我来说十分重要 |
[17:49] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[17:51] | Oh, here we go. | 总算来了 |
[17:53] | -Listen, Robin… -Loretta, not now. | -听着 罗宾… -洛蕾塔 现在不是时候 |
[17:55] | Robin just found out | 罗宾刚刚得知 |
[17:57] | her mom’s not coming to the wedding. | 她妈妈不来参加她的婚礼了 |
[18:02] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:03] | Well, uh, okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[18:05] | Loretta… | 洛蕾塔 |
[18:07] | My name’s Mom. | 我的名字是妈妈 |
[18:08] | Don’t you ever call me anything else. | 从现在起你只许这样叫我 |
[18:10] | I’m Mom. | 我是妈妈 |
[18:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:13] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:15] | I’m sorry. Sometimes I get… | 对不起 有时候我总是… |
[18:18] | …carried away. | 有点太入迷 |
[18:23] | Your eggs are great, by the way. | 对了 你做的炒蛋很好吃 |
[18:28] | Oh, doggy, that was some bad advice. | 噢 娘啊 那真不是什么好主意 |
[18:30] | Thanks, Lil. | 谢谢啦 莉儿 |
[18:32] | But you know what sucks? | 你知道怎么最糟心吗 |
[18:33] | When I was at the top of that lighthouse, | 当我站在灯塔顶端 |
[18:35] | despite everything else… | 抛开一切的时候 |
[18:37] | Wow. It’s like traveling back in time. | 哇 仿佛在时间长流中回朔一般 |
[18:40] | Just stop talking. | 就闭上嘴吧你 |
[18:43] | …it was breathtaking. | 多么引人入胜的美景啊 |
[18:45] | And I wasted it. | 却被我浪费掉了 |
[18:47] | I mean, how many places have I ruined forever | 我是说 我永远地毁掉了多少地方啊 |
[18:49] | by being there with the wrong girl? | 就因为带去的是错误的女孩 |
[18:51] | So come back with the right girl. | 那就再带着正确的女孩回去吧 |
[18:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:55] | I’m starting to think a person gets a certain allotment | 我开始觉得 一个人在一生中 |
[18:58] | of lighthouses per lifetime. | 能被灯塔照耀的机会次数已被确定 |
[19:00] | And I’ve used all mine up. | 而我却已经把它们用光了 |
[19:03] | And that, kids, is the kind of stupid thing you say | 孩子们 说出这句话其实很可笑 |
[19:05] | before you’ve met the person who hits the reset button | 因为你还没有遇见 那个能触碰到重置你的世界的按钮的人 |
[19:08] | on the world, who makes everything new again, | 那个能让你的一切都焕然一新的人 |
[19:10] | who makes it seem ridiculous that you ever considered settling, | 让你意识到你从前想屈就一下算了 是那么愚不可及的人 |
[19:14] | because not two years later… | 但不到两年后的一天 |
[19:18] | Look at that. | 看看这景色 |
[19:23] | It’s like traveling back in time. | 仿佛在时间长流中回朔一般 |
[19:27] | That is exactly what I said. | 跟我说过的话一字不差 |
[19:30] | Why couldn’t it have been you here with me two years ago? | 为什么两年前和我一起来的不是你呢 |
[19:32] | That’s probably for the best. | 没来也好啊 |
[19:34] | When you vomit, I vomit. | 你吐 我也吐 |
[19:36] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[19:38] | Well, thanks for being here with me now. | 嗯 谢谢你现在和我一起来 |
[19:42] | Thanks for bringing me. | 谢谢你带我来 |
[19:47] | Wow. It is just bonkers beautiful here. | 我去 这地方美到不科学啊 |
[19:53] | I don’t know how you could improve on a day like this. | 我都不知道你还能怎么给如此美好的今天锦上添花了 |
[20:02] | Well, I’m gonna try. | 这个嘛 那我试试看 |
[20:10] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[20:14] | Will you… | 你愿意… |
[20:15] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[20:16] | You didn’t even let me… | 你都不让我… |
[20:18] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[20:19] | Marry me? | 嫁给我吗 |
[20:20] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 愿意 愿意 非常愿意 |
[20:21] | Yes, yes… yes. | 十分愿意 无比愿意 |
[20:27] | Just try, try a little tenderness. | * 多一点点的温柔吧 * |
[20:31] | You got to know how to love her, man. | * 你要懂得如何爱她 * |
[20:36] | Take this advice, man. | * 男人请记住我的话 * |
[20:38] | You got to squeeze her. | * 记得温柔的对待她 * |
[20:40] | Don’t tease her. | * 记得永远别辜负她 * |
[20:57] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |