时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 2024年 | |
[00:08] | Thank you for bringing me here. | 谢谢你带我来这里 |
[00:10] | I am so glad we made it. | 幸好我们及时赶到 |
[00:11] | That snowstorm was getting really bad. | 暴风雪越下越大了 |
[00:13] | Wait, you think this is a snowstorm? | 你觉得这就算暴风雪了吗 |
[00:15] | This is nothing. I’ll tell you about a snowstorm. | 这不算什么 我告诉你什么是真正的暴风雪 |
[00:18] | It was winter break, freshman year of college… | 大一那年的寒假 |
[00:21] | Marshall and I were roommates, but we weren’t | 马修和我是室友 但是我们 |
[00:22] | – really good friends yet. – Wait, stop. | -还不是好朋友 -等一下 打住 |
[00:24] | You’ve told me this one before. | 这个故事你已经说过了 |
[00:25] | I have? When? | 说过了吗 什么时候 |
[00:26] | Uh, let’s see. It was… | 我想想啊 |
[00:28] | – All the time. – Really? | -整天听你说 -真的吗 |
[00:32] | You and Marshall drove back to school… | 你和马修开车回学校 |
[00:34] | “500 Miles” played on a loop. | 一路单曲循环《五百英里》 |
[00:35] | You took a back road, ran out of gas, | 你们选了一条小路 后来汽油没了 |
[00:37] | got stuck in a snowstorm, spooned to stay warm– | 你们被困在暴风雪中 相拥取暖 |
[00:39] | at least that’s your story– | 至少你故事里是这么说的 |
[00:40] | and at the end of it, you were best friends. | 最后你们成为了好朋友 |
[00:43] | Okay. Okay, that’s fine, because guess what. | 好吧 没关系 不过你知道吗 |
[00:46] | That wasn’t even the worst snowstorm ever. | 那还不算最严重的暴风雪 |
[00:48] | It was 2008… | 最严重的那年是2008年 |
[00:49] | – Barney and I… – Took over the bar, | -巴尼和我 -当了一晚酒吧主人 |
[00:50] | met the Arizona Tech marching band– | 遇见了亚利桑那州理工大学的行军乐队 |
[00:52] | “Go Hens!”– | “加油 母鸡队” |
[00:53] | And they played “Auld Lang Syne” when Marshall | 马修去机场接莉莉的时候 |
[00:54] | picked up Lily at the airport. | 他们还演奏了《友谊地久天长》 |
[00:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:57] | Have I told you about the time that Marshall… | 我有跟你说过马修那次… |
[00:59] | tried to put Christmas lights on Lily’s grandparents’ house | 想在莉莉祖父的房子上挂圣诞彩灯 |
[01:01] | And the little ragamuffin from next door | 后来隔壁的熊孩子 |
[01:02] | left him stranded on the roof? | 害他被困在房顶上了 |
[01:05] | – Did Lily tell you that one? – Yeah. | -莉莉告诉你的吗 -对 |
[01:07] | Lily used the word “ragamuffin.” | “熊孩子”这词是莉莉说的 |
[01:13] | So I’ve told you all my stories. | 看来我的故事都跟你说过了 |
[01:14] | I’m afraid so. But luckily, | 恐怕是 不过幸运的是 |
[01:16] | I have plenty of stories that you don’t know yet. | 我还有大把你没听过的故事 |
[01:19] | Like the one where my college roommates and I | 比如我和大学的室友 |
[01:21] | went to this male strip club… | 跑去脱衣舞男吧 |
[01:22] | And your friend Dongnose got smacked on the nose | 你们的朋友”老二鼻”被一根老二 |
[01:24] | with a dong? | 打到了鼻子 |
[01:25] | I know that one. | 我听过了 |
[01:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:30] | What about the story that explains how… | 那说过为什么”老二鼻”叫… |
[01:31] | Dongnose got her nickname “Dongnose” | “老二鼻”这个绰号吗 |
[01:33] | and that it had nothing to do with the dong-smacking incident? | 而且那与被老二扇到鼻子的事件完全没有关系吗 |
[01:35] | Heard it, loved it, | 听过了 很喜欢 |
[01:37] | called it the greatest coincidence of the 21st century. | 我把它称为21世纪最精彩的巧合 |
[01:42] | You know every one of my stories. | 我所有的故事你都听过了 |
[01:45] | And you know every one of mine. | 我所有的故事你也听过了 |
[01:48] | I guess it’s official. | 这就正式说明 |
[01:50] | We’re an old married couple. | 我们是老夫老妻了 |
[01:55] | – Nice! – We did it! | -太好了 -我们做到了 |
[02:08] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 | |
[02:11] | Well, well, if it isn’t the Mosbys. | 这不是莫斯比夫妇嘛 |
[02:14] | Here for a romantic weekend away from the kids. | 来这里享受一个远离孩子们的浪漫周末 |
[02:17] | it’s a good thing there’s no guests on either side of you, | 幸好你们房间两边都没有住人 |
[02:19] | ’cause those bedsprings are gonna squeak like mice | 因为床垫的弹簧会像奶酪工厂的老鼠一样 |
[02:22] | in a cheese factory. Am I right? | 吱吱叫个不停 对吧 |
[02:24] | Just don’t break any of the lamps | 千万别像你的朋友 |
[02:25] | like your friends Barney and Robin, okay? | 巴尼和罗宾那样搞到打碎台灯 好吗 |
[02:27] | – That’s not how the lamp broke. – Of course not. | -其实事实并非如此 -当然不是 |
[02:29] | All right, you have fun, you two. | 好了 你们玩开心 |
[02:33] | What lamp is this? | 什么台灯 |
[02:34] | The lamp Robin broke the day of the wedding. | 婚礼那天罗宾打碎的台灯 |
[02:37] | Oh, my god. You don’t know this one. | 天啊 这个故事你没听过 |
[02:40] | Oh, man. | 我的老天 |
[02:42] | This is a good one. | 这可是个好故事 |
[02:43] | I mean, it’s got everything. | 我是指什么刺激情节都有 |
[02:45] | Intrigue, betrayal, lamps. | 阴谋 背叛 台灯 |
[02:47] | It is a ripping yarn, so buckle your seatbelt. | 这可是个跌宕起伏的故事 请系好安全带 |
[02:50] | – Just Tell the story. – Okay. | -快讲故事 -好吧 |
[02:53] | Here goes. | 故事是这样的 |
[02:55] | Robin broke a lamp. | 罗宾打碎了一个台灯 |
[03:00] | Okay, this has to stop. | 够了 不许玩了 |
[03:01] | Come on, we’re just having fun. | 别啊 我们正玩得起劲呢 |
[03:04] | It has been a long weekend. | 这是个漫长的周末 |
[03:06] | This is how I relax. | 这是我放松的方式 |
[03:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:10] | This is how you relax? | 这是你放松的方式吗 |
[03:11] | By not getting a single shot past me the entire morning? | 整个早上一个球都没进过吗 |
[03:14] | You suck, Scherbatsky, you shoot like my grandma. | 你真逊 特布罗斯基 你打球像个老太太一样 |
[03:17] | Okay, Scherbatsky, you just poked the dragon. | 特布罗斯基 老虎的屁股你也敢摸 |
[03:19] | Here comes the bride. | 等着 新娘要发力了 |
[03:21] | Okay, okay. How about we switch to an activity | 好了好了 不如我们 |
[03:24] | that’s more suited to somebody who’s, | 换个更适合今天要 |
[03:26] | you know, getting married today? | 结婚的人的活动 好吗 |
[03:29] | We gonna go chug some Labatts? | 我们要去喝一杯吗 |
[03:32] | I was thinking we could chug some memories instead. | 不如我们喝一杯回忆的美酒吧 |
[03:36] | “Barney & Robin: | “巴尼和罗宾 |
[03:38] | Lovers forever and ever and ever: | 永生永世的爱人 |
[03:40] | a love story.” | 爱情故事” |
[03:42] | Sounds cheesy. | 听起来好俗气 |
[03:43] | I’m gonna go barf forever and ever and ever. | 我永生永世都要吐了 |
[03:45] | See you, hosers. | 再见啦 姐儿们 |
[03:47] | It’s not cheesy. | 哪里俗气了 |
[03:53] | See? | 瞧 |
[04:06] | Uh, can you tell me the name of the guest staying in room nine? | 能告诉我住在九号房的客人是谁吗 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:10] | That would violate hotel privacy policy. | 这有违酒店的隐私政策 |
[04:14] | Well, maybe my old friend Mr. Lincoln… | 或许我的老朋友林肯先生 |
[04:14] | 五元钱上印的头像是林肯 | |
[04:18] | can emancipate that information. | 能让你透露下信息 |
[04:23] | I’m so sorry, I wasn’t clear. | 抱歉 我没说清楚 |
[04:25] | I can’t violate our hotel privacy policy. | 我不能违反酒店的隐私政策 |
[04:30] | For five dollars. | 就为了5美元 |
[04:37] | Something with a two on it is fine. | 上面有数字2的就可以了 |
[04:39] | But those are super rare and the one I have is kind of lucky. | 这是少有的20美元 我是走运才能搞到这张呢 |
[04:40] | Just give me a 20, Mr. Mosby. | 痛快点 莫斯比先生 |
[04:50] | That room belongs to a Ms. Susan Tupp. | 那个房间住的是西衫・川上女士 |
[04:54] | Oh, boy. | 我的老天 |
[04:58] | God, you’re gorgeous. | 天啊 你太漂亮了 |
[05:01] | Oh, I can’t wait to be inside you. | 我等不及要[穿]上你了 |
[05:05] | Barney. Get out here, this is your wedding day. | 巴尼 快出来 今天可是你结婚的日子 |
[05:11] | – Where is she? – Who? | -她在哪里 -谁 |
[05:12] | Look, I just grossly overpaid for some information | 我刚花了一大笔钱打听到 |
[05:15] | about this room, so I know it’s accurate. | 这个房间的住客 所以肯定是正确的 |
[05:17] | This room belongs to Susan Tupp. | 那个房间住的是西衫・川上 |
[05:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:20] | Susan Tupp. | 西衫・川上 |
[05:23] | – Who? – Sue… | -谁 -西… |
[05:26] | Tupp. | 川上 |
[05:27] | – Suit up. – I’m trying to. | -穿上西装 -我不正努力着吗 |
[05:31] | I need you to help me pick the suit | 我要你帮我挑一件 |
[05:33] | I’m gonna wear when I walk down the aisle. | 走结婚红毯时穿的西装 |
[05:35] | Okay, Robin walks down the aisle, you wait at the end of it. | 要走红毯的是罗宾 你只需在尽头等着 |
[05:39] | Okay, then the suit I’ll be wearing | 好吧 那就挑一身大家都站起来 |
[05:41] | when they all stand as I enter the chapel. | 迎接我进礼堂时穿的西装 |
[05:44] | – That’s also her. – Really? | -那也是她 -是吗 |
[05:46] | Man, the fellas sure do get boned | 老天 男同胞在婚礼中 |
[05:47] | – on the whole wedding thing, don’t they? – Okay. | -真是一点地位都没有啊 -好了 |
[05:49] | All right, well, let’s, let’s pick you a suit. | 我们好好帮你挑一件吧 |
[05:51] | What are… What are the top contenders? | 你最中意的是哪几件 |
[05:53] | Well, after careful consideration, | 经过仔细的考量 |
[05:56] | I have narrowed it down to | 我把选择目标缩小到了 |
[05:58] | these ones… | 这一排… |
[06:00] | and these ones… | 和这一排… |
[06:02] | and the other ones in this room | 以及这房间里所有剩下的 |
[06:04] | and all the ones in the adjoining room. | 和隔壁房间里的所有的西服 |
[06:06] | So you’ve narrowed it down to all your suits. | 所以你把范围缩小到你所有的西装上了 |
[06:07] | Yeah, we’re screwed. | 没错 我们死定了 |
[06:09] | And this is a picture of the restaurant | 这张照片是你和巴尼 |
[06:11] | where you and Barney had your first date. | 在第一次约会的餐厅 |
[06:14] | And now you’re getting married. | 现在你俩都要结婚了 |
[06:18] | And this is the receipt from the meal | 这张是你和巴尼 |
[06:20] | you and Barney ate at that restaurant on your first date. | 第一次约会时的用餐收据 |
[06:24] | And now you’re getting married. | 现在你俩都要结婚了 |
[06:27] | Can we look at this later? | 我们待会儿再看好吗 |
[06:29] | Later? There is no later. | 待会 哪里还有待会 |
[06:31] | Robin, this is a day you only get to do once. | 罗宾 今天这日子一生只有一次 |
[06:35] | You need to appreciate the importance of it right now. | 你应该马上认识到它的重要性 |
[06:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:41] | How did I only just now realize this? | 我怎么到现在才意识到 |
[06:45] | Dude, this hotel has the Wedding Bride 2 | 姐们儿 这家旅馆的点播台 |
[06:48] | on pay-per-view. | 有《新娘快跑》第二集呢 |
[06:49] | 《新娘快跑》第二集之蜜月迷情 售价14.99 | |
[06:49] | Score. | 中大奖啦 |
[06:51] | This is the best day of my life! | 这真是我人生中最开心的一天呀 |
[06:56] | I mean, I know Robin’s not the girliest girl, | 我知道罗宾不是特别女性化的女人 |
[06:59] | but you’d think on her wedding day, | 可原以为到了结婚的那一天 |
[07:01] | she’d be at least a little sentimental. | 她至少会有点多愁善感吧 |
[07:03] | Everyone deals with getting married differently. | 每个人处理婚礼的方式都不一样 |
[07:05] | I got what I thought was the worst haircut ever. | 我理了一个我认为是史上最难看的头发 |
[07:07] | Till I fixed it with the actual worst haircut ever. | 直到我帮自己修剪出了真正最难看的头发 |
[07:10] | Which led to the worst wedding photos ever. | 所以我们才有了史上最难看的婚礼照片 |
[07:12] | But at least you had a wedding day freak-out. | 但至少你结婚那天有被吓昏头 |
[07:15] | Baby, Don’t worry. | 宝贝 不要担心 |
[07:16] | Any minute now, Robin’s gonna get smacked in the face | 用不了多久 罗宾就会被 |
[07:18] | with her own “holy crap, this is my wedding” moment, | “天啊 今天我结婚”的事吓得惊慌失措 |
[07:21] | and then she’s gonna wedding out all over the place. I promise. | 她绝对会吓得上蹿下跳 我保证 |
[07:24] | But you can’t force it, it has to just happen. | 可这事不能着急 必须顺其自然 |
[07:26] | Mm, I don’t know. I mean, she bailed on my scrapbook | 她一看到点播台有《新娘快跑》第二集 |
[07:29] | when she found out the Wedding Bride 2 Is on pay-per-view. | 就把我的剪贴簿丢到一边去了 |
[07:32] | The wedding bride 2 is on pay-per-view?! | 点播台有《新娘快跑》第二集吗 |
[07:36] | I’m sorry, did… | 打扰一下 |
[07:37] | Did I hear you guys talking about the Wedding Bride? | 你们是不是在聊《新娘快跑》 |
[07:40] | – Oh, God. – The movie or the… | -又来了 -你们是在说电影还是 |
[07:41] | smash broadway musical? | 轰动一时的百老汇歌舞剧 |
[07:43] | Smash? Oh, oh, oh, I-I guess a show’s a smash now | 轰动 现在一部只上演了 |
[07:47] | if it closes after only 96 weeks. | 96周的戏也可以算轰动了 是吧 |
[07:50] | So my husband’s ex-fiance’s husband | 《新娘快跑》是我老公的 |
[07:53] | wrote the screenplay for the wedding bride. | 前女友的老公写的剧本 |
[07:55] | “Jed Mosley” was based on Ted. | “杰德・莫斯理”就是以泰德为原型的 |
[07:58] | Okay, Jed was not based on me… | 杰德的原型不是我 |
[08:01] | That is not a toy, you ragamuffin. | 那可不是玩具 熊孩子 |
[08:04] | That is an authentic flail I won at the renaissance fair. | 那是我在文艺复兴大会上赢的货真价实的流星锤 |
[08:08] | …Entirely. | 不完全是 |
[08:11] | But, regardless, there’s… | 但不管怎样 |
[08:13] | there’s still some lingering pain there and… | 我心里还是有挥之不去的伤痛 |
[08:15] | well, as you can imagine, | 你大概也可以理解 |
[08:16] | my friends promised me that they’d never watch it. | 我的朋友们都答应我永远不会看这电影 |
[08:20] | Those are some good friends. | 他们真是够义气 |
[08:22] | Oh, they’re the best. | 他们是最棒的 |
[08:27] | My wiener! | 我的小弟弟 |
[08:29] | I can’t believe Jed made us promise not to watch this. | 真不敢相信杰德要我们发誓不看这电影 |
[08:32] | Wait, you mean Ted. | 等等 你是想说泰德吧 |
[08:33] | Whatever. Same guy. | 无所谓了 都是同一个人 |
[08:37] | See, I would have expected you to have an extra-special suit | 我还以为你会有一套为了婚礼 |
[08:40] | tailor-made just for this occasion. | 特意找裁缝做的西服 |
[08:41] | Oh, I did. | 我有啊 |
[08:42] | 蒂姆・古恩 《天桥霓裳》顾问 | |
[08:42] | I had my boy Timmy G make the perfect wedding suit. | 我的兄弟蒂姆・古帮我做了一套完美的西装 |
[08:45] | You ever heard of “bespoke”? | 你听说过”量身定做”吗 |
[08:46] | This suit was be-freaking-screamed. | 这件西装简直是”百里挑一 美轮美奂” |
[08:48] | But then I tried it on this morning | 可我今早试穿的时候 |
[08:49] | and it was uncomfortable and itchy and completely wrong. | 那西服特别不舒服 又痒又不合身 |
[08:52] | It was like a suit made for someone with terrible posture, | 就像是专门给体形难看 |
[08:54] | no taste and limited funds. | 没品钱少的人做的 |
[08:58] | Here, you take it. | 来 给你吧 |
[09:00] | The only question is, | 剩下的问题就是 |
[09:01] | which of these other suits do I pick? | 其他件西装里我该挑哪一件呢 |
[09:02] | There are so many great ones to choose from. | 好衣服太多 难以抉择啊 |
[09:05] | Uh, how about this one? | 这一件怎么样 |
[09:06] | Yes. Yes, that’s the one. | 很好 很好 就这件了 |
[09:09] | Oh, hey, quick question: Is it weird to get married in a suit | 问一下 我曾经穿着它上了一个马术女小丑 |
[09:12] | that you may have worn while banging a female rodeo clown? | 现在再穿着它结婚 会不会很奇怪 |
[09:16] | I know what you’re wondering. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[09:18] | Yes, the carpet matched the drapes. | 没错 上面的头发和下面的”头发”颜色一样 |
[09:20] | Of course that’s weird. Every part of that is weird. | 当然很奇怪 每一个细节都很奇怪 |
[09:23] | Uh, what about this suit? Huh? | 那么 这一件怎么样 |
[09:27] | Let’s just say I stuffed a lot of bunnies in that suit. | 我曾经在这件西装里”塞了不少小兔子” |
[09:30] | Ugh, Barney, do you have to phrase it that way? | 巴尼 你非得说得这么淫秽吗 |
[09:31] | Actual bunnies, Ted. This is my magic suit. | 是真的小兔子 泰德 这是我的魔术服 |
[09:35] | Get your mind out of the gutter. | 你的思想不要那么龌龊好吗 |
[09:36] | Though, I did once wear it to the playboy holiday party and, uh… | 不过 我的确穿着它参加过花花公子的派对 |
[09:42] | Let’s just say I stuffed a lot of bunnies in that suit. | 我曾经穿这件西装”塞”了不少”兔女郎”呢 |
[09:48] | – How about this one? – Oh, man, | -那这一件呢 -天啊 |
[09:50] | I went crazy on an escort in that one. | 我穿着它和一个”伴游”玩得可疯狂了 |
[09:52] | Barney, come on. | 巴尼 够了 |
[09:54] | A Ford Escort, Ted, I did it on a car. | 是福特的伴游车 泰德我是在车上搞的 |
[09:57] | With a woman who I then may or may not have paid. | 和一个我可能付了钱可能没付钱的伴游妹 |
[09:59] | Yeah, that one’s out, too. | 所以这一件也不行 |
[10:02] | Okay, so your wedding’s in a few hours. | 你的婚礼几小时后就要开始了 |
[10:05] | Kind of strange to spend those hours | 现在还在看这么糟糕的电影 |
[10:07] | watching a terrible movie, right? | 有点太奇怪了吧 |
[10:08] | Terrible? Lily, this movie is a revelation. | 糟糕 莉莉 这电影简直是意外的惊喜 |
[10:11] | I can’t believe that Ted wouldn’t let us see it. | 真不敢相信泰德一直不准我们看呢 |
[10:13] | Yeah. Why was he hanging so much beef on this movie? | 是啊 他为什么对这部电影这么不满 |
[10:16] | Just ’cause there’s a character based on him? | 就因为有个角色的原型是他吗 |
[10:18] | Of course. I’ll make all weddings illegal. | 对了 我要让所有婚礼都违法 |
[10:21] | Then Stella can never be a wedding bride. | 这样斯黛拉就永远当不成新娘了 |
[10:26] | No-can-I-do’s-ville, baby doll. | 不行就是不行 小宝贝 |
[10:29] | It’s like, “relax, Ted, | 我想说 “放轻松 泰德 |
[10:31] | It’s no big deal. You should be flattered.” | 没什么大不了 你应该感到荣幸好吗” |
[10:33] | And now to celebrate with that piece of chocolate cake | 现在我要拿出珍藏已久的巧克力蛋糕 |
[10:36] | I’ve been saving. | 来庆祝一下啦 |
[10:38] | What?! Who ate my cake?! | 什么 谁吃了我的蛋糕 |
[10:42] | Uh, what cake? | 什么蛋糕 |
[10:45] | Narshall! | 奶修 |
[10:49] | Narshall? | 奶修 |
[10:51] | Narshall. How dare they? | 奶修 好大的胆子啊 |
[10:53] | That is insulting and ridiculous | 那简直是又无礼又荒谬 |
[10:55] | and I am nothing like that character. | 我跟那个角色根本不一样 |
[10:57] | I’m gonna sue everyone involved with this film. | 我要起诉与参与这部电影的所有有关人员 |
[10:59] | So, you’re-you’re gonna sue them on the grounds that | 所以你起诉他们的理由是 |
[11:02] | nothing like that cake thing has ever happened? | 那块蛋糕般的事情从未发生过吗 |
[11:12] | If Ted didn’t want me to eat that cake, | 要是泰德不希望我吃那块蛋糕 |
[11:13] | he should have put a note on it. | 就应该在上面写张卡片 |
[11:21] | – Oh, hi, grandma. – Robin, sweetheart. | -外婆好 -罗宾 亲爱的 |
[11:23] | I wanted you to have this. | 我想把这个给你 |
[11:25] | It’s me and your grandpa on our wedding day. | 是我和你外公结婚时的照片 |
[11:28] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 好窝心啊 |
[11:30] | See my bouquet? | 看到我的捧花了吗 |
[11:32] | Those wildflowers– | 这些野花… |
[11:34] | They were supposed to be hydrangeas, | 本应该是绣球花的 |
[11:36] | but there was a mix-up at the florist’s. | 但是花店那边出了点状况 |
[11:38] | I was so upset. | 我当时好生气 |
[11:40] | Your grandpa went behind the church | 你外公就去教堂后面 |
[11:42] | and picked those wildflowers for me. | 摘了这些野花给我 |
[11:45] | – And now he’s buried… – Behind the very same church, | -而现在他被埋在了… -同家教堂后面 |
[11:48] | surrounded by the very same wildflowers. | 他的坟墓被同样的野花环绕着 |
[11:50] | Okay, grandma, watching a movie. Got to go. | 外婆 我们在看电影 先这样啦 |
[11:53] | Every single holiday, that same dumb story. | 每个假期 我外婆都给我讲这个烂故事 |
[11:56] | Sorry, grandma, not as touching as you think it is. | 抱歉外婆 这故事没你想得那么感人 |
[11:59] | At the very same church. | 就在同家教堂后面吗 |
[12:01] | Now, I want to see | 现在我们来看看 |
[12:03] | if Jed can get his wiener unstuck from that thermos. | 杰德能否从那个保温瓶里拿出那根香肠 |
[12:07] | No-can-do’s-ville, baby doll. | 不行就是不行 小宝贝 |
[12:09] | Uh, I’m sorry. Did you just | 不好意思 请问你这是 |
[12:11] | turn off the bride’s tv on her wedding day? | 在婚礼当天不让新娘好好看电影吗 |
[12:13] | Oh! Oh! Is this your wedding day? | 是吗 今天你结婚啊 |
[12:15] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t tell | 抱歉 完全看不出来 |
[12:17] | because you’re acting like it’s any other Sunday morning, | 你表现得好像今天就是一个普通的周日 |
[12:19] | and it’s not. | 但其实不是 |
[12:21] | Lily, if you’re waiting for me to suddenly turn | 莉莉 如果你一直在等着 |
[12:23] | into th-th-the wedding bride, you just give up. | 我会变成待嫁小女子 你还是放弃吧 |
[12:26] | – That’s just not me. – Fine. | -我就不是那种人 -好吧 |
[12:27] | Maybe we should all just act like this wedding’s no big deal. | 也许我们都应该不把这场婚礼当回事 |
[12:31] | Maybe I don’t even feel like wearing my bridesmaid’s dress. | 我甚至都不想穿上那套伴娘礼服 |
[12:34] | Great. It-it’s just a wedding. | 很好 不就是一场婚礼吗 |
[12:35] | Who cares what people wear? | 没有人会在意穿着 |
[12:37] | – Say yes to the suit! – I can’t! I can’t. | -就穿这件吧 -对不起 我做不到 |
[12:41] | Great. Because I actually brought a different dress | 太好了 因为我刚好准备了另一套裙子 |
[12:44] | – that I’d like to wear. – Fine. | -正想试试看呢 -好啊 |
[12:46] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[12:47] | Maybe I’ll go put it on right now. | 不如我现在就去换上吧 |
[12:50] | – Go right ahead. – What? | -去吧 -怎么了 |
[12:51] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:52] | What, why? | 什么 怎么了 |
[12:54] | – I know this story, too. – Really? | -这个故事我也听过 -真的吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah. Robin and Lily get in a big fight | 对 罗宾和莉莉大吵了一架 |
[13:00] | and then, a few minutes later, there’s a knock at the door. | 几分钟后 有人敲门 |
[13:04] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[13:11] | – I’ve told you this one before. – A few times. | -我以前给你讲过这个 -讲过几次吧 |
[13:14] | I’m just… | 我现在就是 |
[13:16] | a boring old man who won’t stop spinning yarns. | 一个总是讲老掉牙故事的无聊老男人 |
[13:19] | Oh, hey. I love your yarns. | 别这么说 我很喜欢听你的故事 |
[13:23] | I hope you never stop spinning them. | 我很希望你一直这样讲下去 |
[13:26] | But… | 但是… |
[13:29] | You’re the love of my life, pooh bear. | 你是我一生挚爱 泰德熊 |
[13:32] | I just worry about you. | 我只是担心你 |
[13:34] | I don’t want you to be the guy who lives in his stories. | 我不希望你变成一个活在过去里的人 |
[13:41] | Life only moves forward. | 人生只能向前走 不能回头 |
[13:46] | So what happens next? | 那后来怎么样了 |
[13:48] | With Lily and the wedding dress, I mean. | 我是说莉莉和婚纱的事 |
[13:51] | Well… She brought the dress | 是这样 她带了那套裙子 |
[13:53] | so that she and Marshall could get new wedding photos taken. | 是为了和马修重新拍几张婚纱照 |
[13:56] | Because in yet another story that I know… | 因为在我听过的另一个故事里… |
[13:59] | No! | 不要啊 |
[14:02] | What kind of space would I have in my brain | 要不是这些故事占了这么多空间 |
[14:04] | for other things if I didn’t know all this? | 我的脑子里能放多少东西啊 |
[14:07] | Eh, probably just state birds or some crap. | 算了 说不定也就记点无聊的东西 |
[14:11] | So, uh, Lily wanted to borrow Robin’s photographer. | 莉莉想借用一下罗宾的摄影师 |
[14:15] | That shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没什么问题 |
[14:17] | Shouldn’t be A problem, Robin? | 没什么问题 罗宾 |
[14:19] | Of course it should be a problem. | 这当然有问题 |
[14:21] | This is your wedding. | 今天是你的婚礼啊 |
[14:22] | You can’t let somebody borrow your photographer. | 你不能让别人借用你的摄影师 |
[14:25] | Don’t worry. She’s not serious, Robin. | 别担心 她是开玩笑的 罗宾 |
[14:26] | I didn’t even bring the suit that I wore to our wedding. | 当时我们婚礼时那套西装 我没带着 |
[14:29] | Yes, you did. It’s in our room. | 你带了 在房间里放着呢 |
[14:31] | Go put it on. We’re doing this. | 去穿上 我们一定要拍 |
[14:32] | And, Robin, since you don’t seem to care, | 罗宾 既然你不介意的话 |
[14:35] | I think I’ll be wearing this to the ceremony. | 那我就穿着这套婚纱去参加婚礼啦 |
[14:37] | – Fine! – Fine! | -好 -好 |
[14:39] | Fine. | 好 |
[14:40] | There’s a very simple solution here. | 这问题有很简单的解决方法 |
[14:42] | We might as well just face it. | 我们面对现实吧 |
[14:45] | U.S. Marines have to get married in uniform, so… | 海军陆战队结婚时必须穿军服 所以… |
[14:48] | I’ll just go enlist. | 我要去参军了 |
[14:51] | Dude, | 兄弟 |
[14:51] | we can enlist together! That’s the dream! | 我们可以一起参军 那是我们的梦想 |
[14:53] | – That’s not the… – I wonder if they let you pick bunkmates. | -这算什么梦想 -不知道能不能自己选室友 |
[14:55] | I hope they do. | 但愿可以吧 |
[14:56] | Although I might want to request a single. You’ll make friends. | 虽然我可能会要单间房 你会交到朋友的 |
[14:58] | Look, enough of this. | 真是够了 |
[15:00] | Tim made you this amazing suit. | 蒂姆给你做了这么棒的西服 |
[15:03] | Put it on. | 穿上 |
[15:08] | This feels weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[15:09] | That’s because it’s new. | 因为是新西服 |
[15:11] | It’s a suit that’s never been worn before, | 从来没被人穿过的西服 |
[15:13] | A suit you never dreamed you’d wear. | 你甚至做梦都没想到会穿上它 |
[15:15] | All of this suit’s memories are still ahead of it. | 与这套西服有关的记忆还没有发生 |
[15:19] | Look, picture it, huh? | 你想象一下 |
[15:21] | The ceremony. | 婚礼现场 |
[15:22] | – When everyone stands up for me? – They do that for her. | -众人为我起立吗 -是为新娘起立 |
[15:26] | They should. | 应该的 |
[15:28] | She’s gonna look amazing. | 她会犹如仙女下凡 |
[15:30] | You’d better believe it. | 当然是这样 |
[15:32] | She walks down the aisle, | 她走向圣坛 |
[15:34] | you say your vows, | 你们说出婚誓 |
[15:36] | you go to the reception, | 然后去婚宴 |
[15:39] | you have your first dance. | 跳起婚后第一支舞 |
[15:41] | And before you know it, just like magic, | 在不知不觉间 就像魔法一样 |
[15:44] | you realize… | 你发现 |
[15:46] | It’s a perfect fit. | 这是最完美的选择 |
[15:50] | You’re right, Ted. | 你说得对 泰德 |
[15:52] | This is the one. | 就是它[她]了 |
[15:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:00] | So… | 那么 |
[16:02] | Belts. | 皮带 |
[16:07] | Hey, Lil. Nice dress. | 莉莉 好漂亮的婚纱 |
[16:09] | you two were made for each other. | 你俩真是天生一对 |
[16:11] | Like, does no one care that I’m wearing this dress? | 难道没人在乎我穿着婚纱吗 |
[16:13] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[16:15] | Okay. Now you’re good. | 好了 没事了 |
[16:17] | Okay, look, | 听着 |
[16:18] | I know this is your wedding, but this is | 我知道今天是你们的大喜之日 |
[16:21] | a big moment for all of us. | 但今天对我们来说都很重要 |
[16:23] | This may be the last time we’re all hanging out together | 这也许是我们所有人最后一次相聚 |
[16:26] | for who knows how long. | 下次再见谁知道是什么时候 |
[16:28] | I mean, tomorrow morning, | 明天一早 |
[16:29] | Ted’s leaving for Chicag… | 泰德就要去芝加… |
[16:30] | – Oh, boy. – Lily. | -糟糕 -莉莉 |
[16:33] | Wait, you already know. | 慢着 你已经知道了 |
[16:36] | You already know. | 你已经知道了 |
[16:38] | You’re married to Lily, which means… | 你娶了莉莉 这意味着 |
[16:40] | She pocket-texted me while you were telling her. | 你告诉她时 她就用口袋做掩护发短信给我了 |
[16:42] | So… | 那么 |
[16:44] | Everybody knows I’m moving to Chicago tomorrow. | 大家都知道 我明天要搬去芝加哥 |
[16:48] | Lily’s right. | 莉莉是对的 |
[16:49] | We don’t know the next time that we’ll all be together. | 我们不知道下次何时再聚 |
[16:52] | And then I think it hit all of us. | 然后我想大家都意识到 |
[16:55] | We didn’t know the next time we’d be together. | 我们不知道下次何时再聚 |
[16:58] | This was it. | 就是这样了 |
[17:00] | And it’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[17:02] | In a moment like that, | 在那样的时刻 |
[17:03] | when what’s really happening is too intense to deal with, | 要面对的事情太过情绪化时 |
[17:06] | sometimes it’s best… | 有时候最好就是 |
[17:10] | To leave it unspoken | 一切尽在不言中 |
[17:12] | and just enjoy each other’s company instead. | 把握最后相聚的快乐时刻 |
[17:17] | You know, I’ve been wanting to see this movie. | 我一直想看这部电影 |
[17:20] | Yes, movie time. | 太棒了 电影时间到 |
[17:22] | So it’s not bad luck for the… | 新娘在婚礼前 |
[17:24] | bride to see the groom in his wedding suit? | 看到新郎的礼服 会不会带来噩运啊 |
[17:26] | No, I think it’s fine. | 不会的 |
[17:27] | – Nice tie. – Thanks. | -好帅气的领带 -谢谢 |
[17:29] | There was a cornflower blue one I almost went with. | 我差点就选了一条浅蓝色的 |
[17:33] | That would’ve brought out your eyes. | 那会让你的眼睛更漂亮 |
[17:36] | You brought more than one tie, right? | 你不止带了一条领带对吗 |
[17:38] | I was trying to pack light. | 我想尽量少带点行李嘛 |
[17:40] | Hey, you know what, maybe the, | 这样吧 也许 |
[17:41] | uh, groomsmen should go get some food. | 伴郎团应该去吃点东西 |
[17:42] | I don’t want Ted to have to sit through this movie. | 我不想让泰德忍受这部电影 |
[17:44] | I appreciate that, Narshall. | 太感谢了 奶修 |
[17:46] | Really? Aw, damn it. | 你不是吧 该死的 |
[17:48] | Sorry, I saw it on a plane. | 抱歉 我在飞机上看了 |
[17:50] | What, so this is gonna be, like, a thing now? | 这么说现在这个成槽点了吗 |
[17:51] | Yeah, It’s gonna be a thing now, Narshall. Right? | 就是槽点了 奶修 对吗 |
[17:54] | – Narshall. – Dude, | -奶修 -哥们 |
[17:56] | settle down, Swarley. | 淡定 斯瓦尼 |
[17:58] | Yeah. Yeah, Swarlize Theron, take it easy. | 没错 斯瓦尼・西伦 放轻松 |
[18:02] | Man, this was supposed to be my special day. | 我今天结婚 给点面子好吗 |
[18:08] | Hey, we survived the storm! | 我们熬过暴风雪了 |
[18:13] | Oh, Narshall, did you do that? | 奶修 是你干的好事吗 |
[18:15] | Nope. Wasn’t me. | 不 不是我 |
[18:17] | Well, then who was it? | 那是谁啊 |
[18:24] | A gorilla! Gorilla! | 大猩猩 大猩猩 |
[18:25] | So that really happened to Ted? | 泰德真碰到这种事了吗 |
[18:27] | That is exactly what went down. | 这是真事 |
[18:30] | Chapter and verse. | 证据确凿 |
[18:32] | – Out of ice. – I’ll get it. | -没有冰块了 -我去拿 |
[18:34] | Oh, no. Got it. Sit down. | 不用 我去 你坐 |
[18:36] | Plus, the, uh, vending machine’s got a loose coil. | 而且自动贩卖机投币口松了 |
[18:38] | I’m gonna try to hip check my way | 我要去用屁股猛撞几下 |
[18:39] | into some free tropical skittles. | 弄些免费的彩虹糖 |
[18:44] | Your sister’s not like most brides, is she? | 你姐姐和大多数新娘不同 对吗 |
[18:47] | She’s a Scherbatsky. She’s not gonna lose her timbits | 她是特布罗斯基家的人 才不会因为结婚 |
[18:47] | timbit是著名的加式点心 | |
[18:50] | just ’cause she’s getting married. | 就大乱阵脚惊慌失措呢 |
[18:54] | I guess some people just never have that | 我想有些人就是不可能拥有 |
[18:56] | “Holy crap, this is my wedding” moment. | “哎呀妈呀 我要结婚了”这种时刻 |
[19:08] | Mom? | 妈 |
[19:17] | That’s the story. | 故事就是这样 |
[19:20] | Right down to the surprise ending. | 有一个意外的结局 |
[19:22] | Is that really such a surprise? | 这真的是意外吗 |
[19:24] | I mean, come on. | 得了吧 |
[19:26] | Yeah, of course she showed up. | 她当然会去 |
[19:27] | What mother is gonna miss her daughter’s wedding? | 什么样的母亲会错过女儿的婚礼 |
[19:38] | No. Come on. | 别 别这样 |
[19:42] | It’s okay. I’m fine. I’m okay. | 没事 没关系 我很好 |
[19:49] | Did Barney really wear a scuba suit into the bar? | 巴尼真的穿着潜水服进了酒吧吗 |
[19:53] | I’ve told you that story a million times. | 这个故事我跟你讲过无数遍了 |
[19:55] | Yeah, but where did Barney get the scuba suit? | 但巴尼从哪里弄到的潜水服 |
[19:59] | He stole it. | 他偷的 |
[20:00] | What? | 什么 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:02] | I can’t believe I forgot that. | 真不敢相信我忘了 |
[20:03] | He… Walked right into a sporting goods store, | 他走进体育用品店 |
[20:05] | tried on a scuba suit, and walked right out the door. | 试穿了潜水服 大摇大摆地从大门走了 |
[20:08] | Walked all the way home in it, like, 20 blocks. | 走了20条街回到家 |
[20:13] | Guy in a scuba suit, | 穿着潜水服的人 |
[20:14] | just walking down Broadway. | 走在百老汇大街上 |
[20:16] | He should be in prison. | 他应该坐牢 |
[20:17] | Well, yeah, for lots of reasons. | 对 他坐牢的原因可多了 |
[20:17] | 鲍勃・迪伦 《若你遇见她 代我问声好》 | |
[20:20] | * If you see her say hello | 若你遇见她 代我问声好 * |
[20:20] | – You know, the thief of the group is Lily. – No. | -我们中最会偷东西的是莉莉 -不是吧 |
[20:23] | Yes. Oh, my god. Lily… No. She stole my heart. | -我的天 莉莉 -“她偷了我的心”那种 |
[20:24] | * She might be in Tangier | 她可能在丹吉尔港 * |
[20:26] | No, n-no, I’m telling you, Lily, | 不 我告诉你 莉莉 |
[20:28] | from like, uh… | 比方说… |
[20:30] | * She left here last early spring | 去年早春伊人离去 * |
[20:34] | * Is livin’ there, I hear | 我听说她住在那里 * |
[20:42] | * Say for me that I’m all right | 告诉她 我很好 * |
[20:47] | * Though things get kind of slow | 虽然日子过得有些迷惘 * |
[20:51] | * She might think that I’ve forgotten her | 她可能以为我已将她遗忘 * |
[20:56] | * Don’t tell her it isn’t so. | 别告诉她 她依然在我的心坎上 * |