时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kids, it’s not always rational, | 孩子们 人总是很难一直保持理性 |
[00:03] | but people on their wedding day sometimes find themselves panicking | 人们在婚礼那天会突然感到惊慌失措 |
[00:05] | about whether they’ve made the best choice. | 怀疑自己是不是做出了最正确的选择 |
[00:07] | I have a better tie at home! | 家里那条领带更好 |
[00:08] | It’s cornflower blue. It’s cornflower blue! | 是矢车菊蓝的 是矢车菊蓝的 |
[00:11] | But lucky for Barney, he was marrying a rock. | 但是巴尼很幸运 他的结婚对象很淡定 |
[00:14] | I can’t go through with this wedding. | 这场婚礼我撑不过去 |
[00:17] | 周日\N下午5点28分\N \N | |
[00:18] | 婚礼前32分钟 | |
[00:20] | Last year, when you helped victoria escape this church, | 去年你帮维多利亚逃婚的时候 |
[00:22] | How hard was it to climb down that drainpipe? | 爬这个水管难度有多大 |
[00:24] | Extremely hard. | 难于上青天 |
[00:26] | Okay, so that means super easy. Thanks. | 好的 那就是很好爬了 谢喽 |
[00:27] | Wait, wait. Stop, stop. | 等等 停下 |
[00:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊 |
[00:30] | I just… I can’t go through with this! | 我只是… 我撑不过去 |
[00:31] | No, no. Sorry. I refuse to be a part | 不行 对不起 我拒绝掺和 |
[00:33] | Of a third runaway bride situation. | 第三起新娘逃跑案 |
[00:34] | It’s like the dude In that documentary | 听起来就像记录片里有个男人 |
[00:36] | who kept having women show up dead | 总是有女人 |
[00:38] | at the bottom of his staircase. | 死在他的楼梯下面 |
[00:40] | Sure, maybe they all tripped, but it’s like, | 虽然都是摔死的 |
[00:41] | Do you want to hang out with that guy? | 但你想和那个男人做朋友吗 |
[00:42] | Gonna think I’m insane, but… | 就当是我偏执好了 但是 |
[00:45] | I still think that it’s a bad sign I never found that locket. | 我还是觉得没找到那个挂坠是坏兆头 |
[00:56] | Some part of me thought that Barney would magically find it. | 我潜意识里还想着巴尼会奇迹般地找到它 |
[01:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:01] | I know that’s unfair of me | 我知道这不公平 |
[01:02] | to expect that, but… You know, I want to be with a guy | 这是奢望 但我想和一个 |
[01:05] | Who comes through for me, you know? | 全心为我付出的男人在一起 |
[01:08] | The guy who, somehow, against all odds, | 一个会克服重重困难 |
[01:12] | finds my locket. | 找到挂坠的人 |
[01:15] | Okay, just, um… Just calm down, stay put. | 好吧 你保持冷静 |
[01:18] | Uh, I’m-I’m gonna go get you some water, okay? | 我去给你拿点水好吗 |
[01:51] | Uh, listen, I have something for you, | 呃 我有东西给你 |
[01:53] | But before I give it to you, | 但在给你之前 |
[01:55] | I just want to make sure you’re okay. | 我想知道你现在还好吧 |
[01:57] | I was freaking out a little earlier, | 我刚刚有点心慌 |
[01:59] | But Lily and Marshall calmed me down. I’m okay. | 莉莉和马修让我平静下来了 我很好啊 |
[02:01] | Good, good. So, Robin’s a little nervous. | 好的 好的 我刚想说 罗宾有点紧张 |
[02:03] | Nervous? Why is she nervous? | 紧张 她为什么紧张 |
[02:05] | I’m not nervous! Who’s nervous?! | 我才不紧张 谁会紧张啊 |
[02:06] | No one needs to be nervous! | 谁都不许紧张 |
[02:08] | Cornflower blue, Ted. Cornflower blue! | 矢车菊蓝 泰德 矢车菊蓝 |
[02:11] | First off, kudos to Marshall and Lily for calming you down. | 首先 莉莉和马修安抚的工作做得够到位的 |
[02:16] | Second, do you… You remember Robin’s locket? | 第二 你记得罗宾的吊坠吗 |
[02:19] | Yeah, of course. | 当然记得 |
[02:21] | She never found it. | 她一直没找到 |
[02:25] | Whoa. How did you…? | 哇哦 你怎么找到的 |
[02:27] | I never told you about it because I was afraid | 我一直没告诉你 |
[02:29] | You’d take it the wrong way, | 因为我怕你误会 |
[02:30] | But I actually wound up tracking it down. | 实际上我一直在找它 |
[02:32] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[02:34] | I was gonna give it to Robin as a surprise, | 我本来想给罗宾一个惊喜 |
[02:37] | But… She needs it to come from you. | 但是 她希望从你那里得到它 |
[02:40] | Ted, I don’t know. | 泰德 这如何是好 |
[02:42] | Take it. Please. | 拿着吧 拜托了 |
[02:44] | How’d you find it? | 你怎么找到它的 |
[02:46] | I didn’t find it. | 不是我找到的 |
[02:48] | You found it. | 是你找到的 |
[03:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:02] | What you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[03:03] | Um, it’s my wedding day. | 今天是我的婚礼 |
[03:05] | What do you think I’m writing? | 你觉得我会写什么 |
[03:06] | Suicide note? | 遗书 |
[03:09] | Oh, god, is it a suicide note? | 不会吧 真的是遗书 |
[03:11] | Oh, my god, how many pills did you take? | 上帝啊 你吃了多少安眠药 |
[03:13] | Quick. How do we make him vomit? | 快点 我们得让他吐出来 |
[03:14] | Uh, remind him he’s getting married. | 提醒他他要结婚就行了 |
[03:17] | wait. Now I’m confused. | 等等 我搞不懂了 |
[03:18] | Are you dying? | 你真的要死了吗 |
[03:20] | I’m writing my vows to Robin, | 我在写给罗宾的婚礼誓言 |
[03:22] | But I want them to be profound and inspiring, | 要意义深远而且鼓舞人心 |
[03:24] | As if they were written by the bard himself, | 就像出自诗人之手 |
[03:26] | Lionel richie. | 诗人莱昂纳尔•里奇 |
[03:26] | 美国80年代摇滚明星 | |
[03:29] | Until right before the wedding to compose them? | 怎么拖到这时候了才开始写 |
[03:31] | I didn’t. I’ve been trying | 才不是 我已经写了 |
[03:32] | to get these right for weeks. Oh. | 好几个星期了 唉 |
[03:34] | This is a lot of vows. | 这么多誓言 |
[03:36] | Vow-za. | 不了个誓吧 |
[03:38] | I’ll say it again. Vow-za. | 我再说一遍 不了个誓吧 |
[03:40] | Are you really gonna read all of these? | 这些你都要读完吗 |
[03:41] | Yeah, uh, wouldn’t it be better to project them | 那你 是不是需要用 |
[03:43] | as a vowerpoint presentation? | 幻灯片演誓 |
[03:45] | say it again. Vowerpoint… | 再说一遍 幻灯片演”誓” |
[03:47] | I know it’s a lot, but I-I don’t | 是写得有点多 但不想 |
[03:49] | want to screw up this wedding thing. | 把婚礼搞砸 |
[03:51] | “I vow to love you forever unconditionally, | 我发誓无条件地爱你 |
[03:54] | “Unless you pudge out, in which case | 除非你长成个胖子 那样的话 |
[03:57] | I’m a Barney-shaped hole in the wall.” | 我会穿墙而逃 只留下个人形洞 |
[03:57] | 请脑补Tom and Jerry | |
[04:00] | “I vow to start watching hockey with you…” | 我发誓开始和你一起看冰球 |
[04:02] | Oh, that one’s sweet. | 哦 真贴心 |
[04:03] | I know how much you hate hockey. | 我知道你多讨厌冰球 |
[04:04] | “…Once a month.” | 每月一次 |
[04:06] | But it’s still a nice gesture. | 态度还是很诚恳的 |
[04:07] | “No. Once a year. No. Hockey’s dumb. | 不 每年一次 不 冰球太无聊了 |
[04:09] | “Not watching it, and neither are you, woman. | 我不看 媳妇你也不许看 |
[04:11] | Now make me french toast.” | 快去给我做法式土司 |
[04:12] | I’ll put this in the maybe pile. | 那我就把这份放在备选栏里面行吗 |
[04:14] | Look, if you’re having trouble, | 如果你有问题的话 |
[04:16] | you’ve got two expert vow consultants | 两个婚誓大师在呢 |
[04:18] | standing right in front of you. | 近在眼前哟 |
[04:20] | Yeah. We can show you vow it’s done. | 对啊 我们可以秀给你”誓怎么搞定的” |
[04:23] | Say it again. Vow it’s done… | 再说一遍 “誓”怎么搞定的 |
[04:25] | We’re just not enjoying them, honey. | 听出来了 就是不好笑 亲爱的 |
[04:28] | I am not gonna take marriage advice from a couple | 我可不想在刚吵完一大架的两口子那里 |
[04:30] | who just got in a gigantic fight. | 听取婚姻大事的意见 |
[04:32] | I’m doing fine on my own. | 我一个人就能办好 |
[04:33] | No, you’re not. | 目前来看 你不行的 |
[04:35] | All of these vows are selfish and way too easy to keep. | 这些婚誓都很自私而且很轻易的就能坚持下来 |
[04:39] | Wedding vows need to be real commitments, | 婚礼誓言一定得是非常正经的誓约 |
[04:41] | Like our vows. | 就像我们的誓言一样 |
[04:42] | Poppycock! | 扯淡 |
[04:44] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[04:45] | I remember your precious wedding vows, | 我可记着你们那真挚的誓言呢 |
[04:47] | And I guarantee you’ve broken every single one of them. | 而且我保证你们把每一条都打破了 |
[04:50] | Vow dare you! | 你誓不想活了吧 |
[04:52] | Just stop. | 你够了啊 |
[04:53] | I can’t. It’s invowluntary. | 不行啊 我已经誓去控制了 |
[04:56] | yeah. | 请进 |
[04:58] | Hey. You asked for me? | 嘿 你找我吗 |
[05:00] | Look what Barney just gave me. | 看看巴尼刚才给了我什么 |
[05:03] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[05:05] | See? Barney came through. | 我说吧 巴尼做到了 |
[05:07] | There’s your sign. | 你要的预兆出现了 |
[05:08] | You’re good to go. | 一切正常了吧 |
[05:10] | Where’d you find the locket, Ted? | 泰德 你在哪找到的这个吊坠的 |
[05:18] | Where did you find the locket? | 你在哪找到的这个吊坠的 |
[05:19] | Me? Why-why are you asking me? | 我 干嘛问我啊 |
[05:21] | Barney found it. Ask him. | 巴尼找到的 问他啦 |
[05:23] | What, you lost a locket? | 哎 你啥时候丢吊坠了啊 |
[05:24] | Barney wouldn’t tell me how he found it, | 巴尼不想告诉我他到底怎么找到的 |
[05:27] | which made me realize it had to be you. | 于是我觉得是你找到的 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:32] | I’ll embarrass him. | 他嫌丢人我就替他说吧 |
[05:34] | Your fiance got a metal detector | 你的未婚夫拿着金属探测器 |
[05:36] | And scoured a 10,000-square-foot grid around that carousel. | 在旋转木马周围一万平方英尺的大地上找了一圈 |
[05:39] | Guess where he found it. | 猜猜他在哪找到的 |
[05:41] | The nest of a mama pigeon. | 一个鸽子妈妈的巢里 |
[05:43] | Barney had to wrestle it away from four baby pigeons. | 巴尼还是从四个小鸽子那里抢回来的呢 |
[05:46] | But here’s where the story gets bittersweet. | 但是接下来故事没有那么美好了 |
[05:48] | I lied. Barney said it was in Marshall and Lily’s basement. | 我撒谎了 巴尼说这东西在马修和莉莉的地下室里面 |
[05:51] | But do you still want to finish your little pigeon story? | 你要是想说完小鸽子的故事也可以 |
[05:55] | The mama pigeon gets killed by a cab. | 鸽子妈妈被出租车撞死了 |
[05:57] | Barney still goes back to the park every day | 巴尼每天都要回到公园 |
[05:59] | To feed the babies. The end. | 去喂那几只小鸽子 故事结束 |
[06:02] | Tell me the truth. | 说吧 到底怎么回事 |
[06:05] | Okay, I-I tracked it down, | 好吧 我找到的 |
[06:07] | And I gave it to Barney to give to you. | 然后我把这个给了巴尼 巴尼把它交给了你 |
[06:09] | Honestly, it was no big deal. | 实话说 没什么大不了的 |
[06:10] | How did you find it? | 你是怎么找到的 |
[06:11] | Psh. How does anybody find anything? | 切 就那么点小事嘛 |
[06:14] | You hear it might be in your | 听说有可能就在 |
[06:15] | race car pencil box. It’s not there. | 赛车铅笔盒里面 但是没有 |
[06:16] | So you swing by your ex-fiancée’s | 于是就顺便跑到前未婚妻 |
[06:18] | storage locker on the opposite coast. | 位于西海岸的储藏间 |
[06:19] | It’s not there. | 也不在 |
[06:20] | You learn victoria has it in germany, | 然后听说了身在德国的维多利亚有 |
[06:21] | But jeanette intercepts it, throws it in central park lake. | 但是珍妮特半路拦截 把它扔进中央公园的湖里 |
[06:23] | It’s a nice day for a swim, so what the heck? | 挺好的天正适合游泳 所以就跳下去咯 |
[06:25] | You dive in, scoop it up, make it home in time for jeopardy! | 潜下去 捞起来 在最后关头弄回了家 |
[06:27] | ease to the pease. Happy wedding. | 小菜一碟 新婚快乐 |
[06:32] | You’re seriously questioning our wedding vows? | 你真的对我们的婚誓表示怀疑吗 |
[06:35] | Us? Uh, we’re adorable. | 我们 我们可爱死了好吗 |
[06:37] | We’re marshmallow and Lilypad, bitch. | 我们可是马甜甜和莉莉派啊 小样 |
[06:40] | Okay, I’ll give you this. | 好吧 我就这么说吧 |
[06:42] | Your little pre-wedding wedding out by the tree– | 你们那个婚礼前的婚礼在树下 |
[06:45] | you said some very sweet stuff. | 那些小誓言都很甜蜜 |
[06:47] | Hell, Ted even cried. | 是吧 泰德都哭了 |
[06:50] | Ted. | 娘炮小泰 |
[06:52] | But later, at the actual wedding… | 但是 接下来 在真正的婚礼里面 |
[06:54] | Lily Aldrin, | 莉莉•艾尔德林 |
[06:56] | I vow to be there for you in sickness and in health. | 我对你起誓 无论你健康或病痛 我都会一直陪在你身旁 |
[07:00] | Hate to tell you, Lilypad, | 不得不说 莉莉派 |
[07:01] | But Marshall has since confessed to me | 但是马修可是向我坦白了 |
[07:03] | in route to your honeymoon… | 在你们度蜜月的路上… |
[07:11] | -You son of a bitch. -You son of a bitch. | -你个贱人 -你个贱人 |
[07:13] | Do you deny it? | 你能否认吗 |
[07:16] | Lily, you know I’m not a vomit guy, | 莉莉 你知道我不是那种会吐的人 |
[07:18] | And I just thought I should give you your space. | 我当时就是想给你点空间 |
[07:19] | Like a dying cat. | 你当时像是一只要死的猫一样 |
[07:21] | Oh, yeah, that saves it. | 哦 好吧 理由成立 |
[07:22] | I’m so sorry I let you down. | 真对不起我让你失望了 |
[07:23] | Hang on there, marshmallow. | 别急啊 马甜甜 |
[07:25] | Remember when the blushing bride said… | 记得当时羞答答的新娘说… |
[07:28] | I vow to honor and respect you. | 我宣誓敬重而且尊重你 |
[07:31] | Maybe she was blushing because she was lying her ass off. | 也许她面红如花的原因是她撒了一个弥天大谎 |
[07:33] | Not two months later… | 不出两个月.. |
[07:35] | Shh. Okay. Okay. | 嘘 好了 好了 |
[07:39] | Hey, not cool! | 嘿 这可不好啊 |
[07:41] | You will not take a picture of my husband like that! | 你怎么能给我老公拍这样的照片呢 |
[07:49] | You took part in the bearded wonder woman incident of 2007? | 也就是说 你参与了07年长胡子的女超人照片事件 |
[07:53] | Friendster与Myspace均为红极一时却已过气的社交网站 | |
[07:53] | Lily, that photo got all over Friendster and Myspace and… | 莉莉 那个照片在开心和空间上都转疯了 |
[07:56] | Man, 2007 was a long time ago. | 天 2007年真是好久远了 |
[08:00] | Ted, I can’t believe | 泰德 这也太… |
[08:01] | How much trouble you went through to get this for me. | 你是怎么克服这么多困难 最后为我找到这个的 |
[08:03] | It really wasn’t that much trouble. | 真的不算很多困难啦 |
[08:05] | Yes, it was. | 不 肯定很辛苦 |
[08:07] | You always go big for me. | 你总是为我的事大费周章 |
[08:09] | Not as big as Barney. | 没巴尼玩的大 |
[08:11] | Canadian rehearsal dinner on ice– big. | 加拿大冰场版预演晚宴 玩得多大 |
[08:13] | The way he proposed– huge. | 他求婚那阵势 玩得巨大 |
[08:15] | Yeah, but think about it. | 是 可仔细想想 |
[08:16] | Those are the most loving things | 巴尼为了我 |
[08:17] | that Barney has ever done for me, | 做过的最浪漫的桥段 |
[08:19] | And they’re all based on lies. | 都是建立在谎言之上 |
[08:20] | Right down to taking credit for this locket. | 一直到用吊坠来哄我 都是 |
[08:22] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[08:24] | I told Barney to take credit for it. | 是我让巴尼来的 |
[08:25] | Which he did without blinking an eye. | 他连眼都没眨就来了 |
[08:27] | Because lying | 因为谎言 |
[08:28] | Is second nature to Barney. | 是巴尼的第二天性 |
[08:29] | Everything’s legendary. | 所有事都是传奇 |
[08:31] | You know what “Legendary” Means? | 你知道传奇的真正含义吗 |
[08:32] | Not real. | 不真实的 |
[08:33] | I mean, the man’s initials are “B.S.” | 我是说 他的首字母就是B.S. |
[08:33] | B.S. 即bull shit缩写 胡说八道 | |
[08:36] | If it helps, I’m pretty sure Barney stinson’s a fake name. | 其实 我估计连巴尼•斯丁森也是假名 |
[08:40] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[08:41] | You’re the one who always comes through for me, Ted. | 你才是那个永远为我不辞辛苦的 泰德 |
[08:45] | The one who’s there for me. | 那个永远守候我的人 |
[08:49] | Maybe I’m making a mistake. | 也许我犯了个错误 |
[08:51] | Wait. What-what are you saying? | 等等 你说什么呢 |
[08:55] | Maybe I should be marrying you. | 也许我该嫁给你 |
[08:59] | Wait. I know one vow we kept. | 等等 我想起个我们一直遵守的誓言 |
[09:02] | I vow to make you breakfast in bed every Sunday morning. | 我发誓 周末清晨将早点送到你的枕边 |
[09:06] | Really? You still do that? | 真的吗 你们坚持着呢 |
[09:07] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[09:12] | Heads up! | 小心接住 |
[09:15] | Oh! No cream cheese? | 没奶油乳酪吗 |
[09:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:21] | Oh! | 哦 |
[09:23] | You feed her like Sloth from Goonies. | 你就这么喂她吗 跟七宝奇谋里的斯洛一样 |
[09:23] | 电影里斯洛被拴在地下室 受虐待 吃饭总是被投食 没有正经饭 | |
[09:25] | So the magic’s still there. | 所以你还是没守住 |
[09:27] | Well, here’s one | 还有这一条 |
[09:28] | You definitely didn’t keep. | 你们绝对没有坚守住 |
[09:30] | I vow to keep the romantic spark alive. | 我发誓 让浪漫火花永远闪耀 |
[09:34] | And how is that going for you these days? | 而你们最近又如何呢 |
[09:36] | Are you watching marvin? | 你看着点马尔文 |
[09:38] | I’m trimming my nose hair. | 我在剪鼻毛 |
[09:39] | I’m dumping out. | 我在撇大条 |
[09:41] | I watched him all morning, Lily. | 我都看着他一上午了 莉莉 |
[09:42] | I need a break. | 我得歇一会儿 |
[09:44] | I don’t control when my deuces happen, Marshall. | 我没有特别的憋屎技巧啊 马修 |
[09:46] | Deuces are wild! | 屎来如山倒啊 |
[09:50] | Ted, | 泰德 |
[09:51] | I should be with you. | 我应该跟你在一起 |
[09:53] | There it was– the words | 在心底 |
[09:55] | That some deep, dark part of me always wanted to hear. | 最深最黑暗的某个角落 一直等待着这句话 |
[09:58] | But it’s funny. | 可是有趣的地方在于 |
[09:59] | Once you actually hear those words out loud… | 当你真的清清楚楚地听到这句话时 |
[10:01] | I don’t want to hear that. | 我不想听到这句话 |
[10:03] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[10:04] | You and me right now. We’ll… | 你和我 马上走 |
[10:07] | We’ll move to chicago. W-we’ll start a new life. | 我们可以搬去芝加哥 我们可以开始新的生活 |
[10:09] | It’ll-it’ll be painful at first, | 一开始可能会有点难 |
[10:10] | But, hell, I can root for the blackhawks. | 但是管他呢 我可以支持黑鹰队 |
[10:10] | 芝加哥黑鹰队 是温哥华加佬队死敌 | |
[10:11] | Stop! Stop! | 别说了别说了 |
[10:13] | You’re just saying this because you’re scared. | 你只是因为害怕才说这些 |
[10:15] | I am not your future. Barney is. | 你的未来不是我 是巴尼 |
[10:17] | Shouldn’t I be with the guy who finds me my locket? | 我为何不嫁给那个为我找回吊坠的男人 |
[10:21] | The guy who steals me the blue french horn. | 那个为我偷法国蓝号的男人 |
[10:24] | I mean, look me in the eye and tell me, | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[10:26] | Why shouldn’t I be with that guy? | 我为什么不嫁给他 |
[10:28] | Because I’m not that guy anymore. | 因为我再也不是那个人了 |
[10:31] | Then why did you work so hard to find me my locket? | 那你为什么要这样辗转周折给我找回吊坠 |
[10:34] | It… It was a wedding gift. | 那是给你的结婚礼物 |
[10:36] | Ted, stop it, okay? I know you better than that. | 泰德 别装了好吗 我了解你 |
[10:38] | This is more than a wedding gift. | 这绝不止是个结婚礼物 |
[10:40] | Maybe it started out that way. Maybe some part of me thought… | 也许一开始确实是那样 也许心里有一个声音说 |
[10:43] | That you still loved me. | 说你还爱我 |
[10:46] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[10:47] | But the truth is… | 但事实是 |
[10:49] | I don’t love you like that anymore. | 我不再像那样爱你了 |
[10:52] | And you don’t love me. | 而且你也不爱我 |
[10:53] | You love Barney. | 你爱的是巴尼 |
[10:54] | And if you think | 如果你觉得 |
[10:56] | I would ever be part of screwing that up, | 我会把你们拆散的话 |
[10:59] | Then maybe you don’t know me at all, Robin. | 也许你根本不了解我 罗宾 |
[11:03] | I… I can’t shake it. | 我无法摆脱 |
[11:05] | I-I can’t shake this feeling | 我无法摆脱这种想法 |
[11:07] | That nothing about me and Barney makes any sense. | 我和巴尼的事 根本没道理啊 |
[11:10] | But love doesn’t make sense. | 可是爱从来就没有道理 |
[11:12] | I mean, you can’t logic your way into or out of it. | 爱不是逻辑推理 不能加减乘除 |
[11:15] | Love is totally nonsensical, but we have to keep doing it | 爱本身就毫无道理 只能持守 |
[11:19] | Or else we’re lost and-and love is dead | 否则迷失其中 而爱也成空 |
[11:22] | And humanity should just pack it in. | 而人性也只能束手 |
[11:25] | Because love is the best thing we do. | 因为爱是最美好的事 |
[11:29] | Look, I know that sounds cheesy, but it’s-it’s just true. | 我知道这俗不可耐 可无比真实 |
[11:32] | You love Barney, and-and he loves you. | 你爱巴尼 而他也爱你 |
[11:36] | And that doesn’t have to make sense | 这一切也不需要用什么道理 |
[11:39] | to make sense. | 来讲道理 |
[11:43] | Remember back when you had never even seen me pee? | 还记得你从没见过我嘘嘘的时候吗 |
[11:47] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[11:49] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[11:51] | We were so innocent then. | 我们是那么纯洁 |
[11:52] | So many dreams. | 那么多梦想 |
[11:54] | Trying to work over here. | 还能不能让人好好写东西了 |
[11:55] | Bright, shimmering future ahead. | 明亮而闪烁的明天就在前方 |
[11:57] | Now we’re basically a couple of wild animals | 现在咱俩俨然一对野生动物配偶 |
[12:00] | grunting at each other to throw some toilet paper | 在对方如厕的时候 叫唤着从厕所的门缝里 |
[12:02] | through the crack in the bathroom door. | 给彼此扔手纸 |
[12:05] | Baby, let’s be honest. | 宝贝 咱诚实点吧 |
[12:06] | At this point, that door is wide open. | 话说回来 那门缝也能叫缝吗 |
[12:11] | You know what you should use the next time you run out of toilet paper? | 知道下次手纸用完了你们该怎么办吗 |
[12:13] | Your wedding vows. | 用你们的婚誓擦屁股好了 |
[12:15] | ‘Cause that’s all your marriage has been, | 因为你们的婚姻就是这样 |
[12:16] | one long six-year wipe | 一朝婚礼换誓言 |
[12:18] | after that double-flusher of a wedding. | 屁股一擦擦六年 |
[12:21] | Stinson out! | 老子闪人了 |
[12:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:26] | Yeah. | 没事儿 |
[12:27] | You’re right. I’m-I’m being insane. | 你说的对 是我疯了 |
[12:29] | Oh, come on, Robin. | 别这样说 罗宾 |
[12:30] | That’s… Accurate. | 这…完全就是这么回事儿 |
[12:34] | We can’t run away together. | 我们不能一起逃跑 |
[12:36] | Of course not. | 当然不能了 |
[12:38] | So I’m just gonna run away alone! | 那老娘我就一个人跑路了 |
[12:52] | And that’s how Robin met your mother. | 罗宾就是这么遇见你们老妈的 |
[12:59] | Wait, what are we doing here? | 等一下 咱俩来这干嘛 |
[13:01] | Lily, our-our wedding vows, | 莉莉 我们的婚誓 |
[13:04] | maybe they were just too perfect for real life. | 对于现实生活而言 太过完美了 |
[13:06] | Real life is messier than that, and… | 现实生活要比誓言混乱多了 再说 |
[13:09] | We’re different people than we were in 2007. | 我们也已经不是2007年的我们了 |
[13:12] | But that’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[13:13] | Maybe we just need some updated vows. | 我们只需要更新一下婚誓就好了 |
[13:16] | So I thought maybe before this place gets too busy | 所以 在这里挤死人之前 |
[13:17] | we could… Borrow this altar for a minute. | 我们 可以借用一下这个圣坛 |
[13:25] | Lily Aldrin, | 莉莉•艾尔德林 |
[13:27] | I vow to stop shouting stuff at you when you’re dumping out. | 我发誓 你上大号的时候不再对你大呼小叫 |
[13:31] | You’re the love of my life, | 你是我此生的挚爱 |
[13:32] | and you deserve to make a deuce in peace. | 你有权利屎于安乐 |
[13:36] | I vow to stop pointing out every dog erection we see | 我发誓 以后我们在公园散步的时候 |
[13:39] | when we walk through the park, | 我不再指给你看每一只发情的狗 |
[13:40] | even though they are incredibly weird looking. | 尽管有些狗长得真的是有够奇怪 |
[13:43] | Oh, just don’t point and scream “Maybe it’s Maybelline.” | 哎 别一边指一边喊”美来自美宝莲”就好了 |
[13:47] | Marshall Eriksen, I vow to always tell you | 马修•艾瑞克森 我发誓 只要你牙缝有菜 |
[13:49] | when you have green stuff in your teeth. | 我就会告诉你 |
[13:52] | You have green stuff in your teeth. | 你牙缝有菜 |
[13:55] | I vow to always sit next to you and hug you, | 我发誓 永远坐在你身旁 抱着你 |
[13:59] | even if you’re covered in vomit, | 即便你吐得一身都是 |
[14:01] | whether it’s yours | 不论是你自己吐得 |
[14:02] | or Marvin’s or– | 马尔文吐得 还是 |
[14:04] | In the case of what came to be known as Spew Year’s Eve 1998– | 在后来被我们戏称为1998年”吐年前夜”时 |
[14:07] | My own. Sorry. | 我吐得你一身 对不起 |
[14:09] | I vow to stop getting so angry… | 我发誓 不再那么生气 |
[14:11] | Ooh, I just thought of another one. | 哦 我又想起来一个 |
[14:12] | …When you interrupt me. | 尽管你打断了我 |
[14:13] | Mine was to interrupt you less, | 我想说的是 以后少打断你 |
[14:15] | so that’s good. | 所以没事儿 |
[14:18] | I vow… | 我发誓 |
[14:19] | To finally stop petitioning Paul McCartney | 正式停止向保罗•麦卡特尼请愿 |
[14:23] | to let Weird Al record “Chicken Pot Pie” | 让怪人阿尔用《鸡肉派》的词 |
[14:26] | to the tune of “Live And Let Die.” | 去配《活着活着就死了》的曲子 |
[14:29] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[14:31] | I’ll let it go. | 我会放手的 |
[14:32] | I vow… | 我发誓 |
[14:34] | To cry less during this pregnancy. | 这次怀孕少哭一点 |
[14:38] | I vow to cry less during this Vikings season. | 我发誓 这次维京队的赛季少哭一点 |
[14:40] | Mm, with that secondary, I wouldn’t make that promise. | 至于这个嘛 要是我我就不发这个誓 |
[14:43] | I vow to keep at least 80% of these vows. | 我发誓 遵守80%以上誓言 |
[14:46] | That seems high. | 这指标有点高啊 |
[14:48] | And I vow to keep updating them as we go. | 我还要发誓 我会随着我们的前进不断更新誓言 |
[14:52] | Because one set of vows, | 因为仅凭一套誓言 |
[14:54] | it can’t cover a lifetime of growing | 不足以面对我们以后相守到老 |
[14:57] | and changing with you, | 风雨同舟 |
[14:59] | of raising children with you… | 抚育子女 |
[15:03] | …falling more and more in love with you every day, | 一天比一天更爱你的人生 |
[15:07] | Lily Aldrin, which is what I vow to do | 莉莉•艾尔德林 我发誓 |
[15:10] | for the rest of my life. | 我余生都会一直爱你 |
[15:12] | Crap. I already broke my crying vow. | 完了 我已经破了不哭的誓言了 |
[15:16] | I’ll forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[15:28] | I am so sorry. Are you okay? | 实在太对不起了 你没事吧 |
[15:30] | That was totally my fault. | 刚才真是我的错 |
[15:31] | No. The bride is always right. It was my fault. | 没事 新娘你最大 是我没看见你 |
[15:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[15:39] | Because you were sprinting | 你可正穿着婚纱 |
[15:40] | from a church in a wedding dress. | 从教堂往外跑呢 |
[15:43] | And as a kid, | 话说我小时候 |
[15:44] | I was a bit of a detective… | 怎么说也是个侦探呢 |
[15:46] | So… | 所以 |
[15:47] | Um… | 那个 |
[15:49] | To be honest, I’m-I’m wondering if this… | 说实话 我不确定 |
[15:52] | Whole getting married thing is something I can go through with. | 我是不是能撑得住这场婚礼 |
[15:56] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[15:58] | Wow. | 天哪 |
[16:01] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[16:03] | Aren’t you supposed to talk me out of it? | 难道你不应该劝我别这么干么 |
[16:05] | Tell me it’s just cold feet? I’m-I’m being crazy? | 跟我说 只不过是一时紧张 我一时疯狂而已 |
[16:08] | Okay, during that fall, we did kind of get to second base | 这么说吧 刚才摔倒的时候 咱俩确实 |
[16:11] | with each other– and we’ll always share that– | 互相上了彼此的二垒 我们将永远铭记那一刻 |
[16:12] | but I don’t really know you. | 但是我还没有真正的了解你 |
[16:15] | So… | 所以呢… |
[16:16] | Here’s all I’ll say: | 我就说这些 |
[16:18] | When I’m overwhelmed, | 当我不知所措的时候 |
[16:19] | I force myself to do one simple thing | 在我做决定之前 |
[16:21] | before I have to make a decision: | 我会强迫自己就做一件事 |
[16:23] | Close my eyes and take three deep breaths. | 闭上眼睛 然后深呼吸三次 |
[16:28] | Three deep breaths. | 深呼吸三次 |
[16:30] | Sometimes even three deep breaths can change everything. | 有时候仅仅三次深呼吸就能改变一切 |
[16:57] | Barney? | 巴尼 |
[16:58] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you. You okay? | 我一直在找你 你还好吧 |
[17:00] | Uh… Yeah. I-I was just talking to the | 嗯 挺好的 我 我刚刚在和 |
[17:03] | the band about the… thing with the stuff. | 乐队讨论 那什么什么来的 |
[17:06] | What are those? | 那都是些什么 |
[17:08] | My vows. | 我的婚誓 |
[17:10] | I-I know it’s bad luck to see the bride | 我知道婚礼之前 |
[17:12] | right before the ceremony, but I realized something. | 不便于见新娘 但有些事情我想通了 |
[17:15] | Marshall and Lily have broken most of their wedding vows, | 马修和莉莉打破了他们立下的大部分誓言 |
[17:18] | but they’re still the best couple I know. | 但是他们依然是我所认识的最棒的夫妻 |
[17:20] | I think their biggest problem | 我觉得他们之间最大的问题 |
[17:22] | was that Marshall didn’t tell Lily the truth. | 是马修没有跟莉莉说实话 |
[17:24] | So… | 所以… |
[17:29] | I’ve decided to make only one vow to you, | 我决定只对你立下一句誓言 |
[17:32] | because it’s the only one that really counts. | 因为只有这一句才真正算数 |
[17:36] | Robin scherbatsky… | 罗宾•舍巴斯基 |
[17:39] | …from this day forward, | 从今天起 |
[17:41] | I am always gonna be honest with you. | 我会永远对你诚实 |
[17:45] | ’cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[17:48] | I’ll see you up there. | 我在上面等你 |
[17:50] | Oh. | 对了 |
[17:53] | Ted got that locket for you. | 是泰德帮你找到了吊坠 |
[17:55] | He’s the one you should thank. | 他才是你应该谢谢的人 |
[18:00] | Barney, wait. | 巴尼 等等 |
[18:13] | 周日\N下午5点59分\N \N | |
[18:15] | 婚礼前1分钟 | |
[18:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:22] | The cornflower blue tie. | 矢车菊蓝领带 |
[18:24] | That’s the one I should be wearing. | 我应该系那条领带才对 |
[18:27] | It’s right by my bed. Back in manhattan. | 它就在我床上 在曼哈顿 |
[18:29] | Stall for me. I’ll be back in six hours, tops. | 帮我拖住一会儿 我六小时之内保证回来 |
[18:35] | That’s all of ’em! | 全打完了 |
[18:36] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:38] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[18:40] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[18:42] | The slap bet is finally… over? | 耳光赌终于… 结束了吗 |
[18:45] | Yeah, it is, buddy. | 对的 结束了 兄弟 |
[18:47] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:53] | You know, this may sound crazy, | 你知道吗 说来也怪哈 |
[18:55] | but I’m gonna miss that slap bet. | 我倒是会想念耳光赌的 |
[18:56] | -No, you won’t. -No, you’re right. I won’t. | -你不会的 -好吧 我不会的 |
[19:02] | Sandcastles in the Sand (Piano Version) | |
[19:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:24] | You’ve never looked more beautiful, Robin. | 你从未如此美丽过 罗宾 |
[19:26] | Nobody asked you, patrice. | 没人问你 帕特里斯 |
[19:28] | By the way, | 我还想说一句 |
[19:29] | in the interest of honesty, we really do have a ring bear. | 鉴于对你诚实的原则 我们真的有一只花熊 |
[19:33] | What? | 啥 |
[19:39] | Oh. I love the ring bear. | 哦 我好爱这只花熊 |
[19:42] | Then you are gonna love the flower gorilla. | 那你也会喜欢花猩的 |
[19:42] | 原意为flower girl 在新娘面前撒花的小女孩 | |
[19:45] | -What? -Kidding. I’m kidding. | -啥 -开玩笑 我在开玩笑 |
[19:53] | Future Days by Pearl Jam | |
[19:56] | Kids, I won’t lie, | 孩子们 我不想否认 |
[19:59] | That was a long weekend. | 那是一个漫长的周末 |
[20:02] | more ups and downs than I can count. | 有我数不清的起起伏伏 |
[20:10] | It was a twisting, | 走向红毯尽头的路 |
[20:12] | turning road that led to the end of the aisle, | 是曲折而又艰辛的 |
[20:14] | And not everything along the way was perfect. | 而且漫漫长路上并非一切都能尽善尽美 |
[20:18] | To be honest, | 话说回来 |
[20:20] | not everything to follow would be perfect either. | 随后而来的生活也无法全部如愿 |
[20:22] | But what is? | 但又有什么是呢 |
[20:24] | Here’s the secret, kids. | 告诉你们一个秘密 孩子们 |
[20:26] | None of us can vow to be perfect. | 我们没有人可以发誓变得完美 |
[20:29] | In the end, all we can do is promise to love each other | 最后 我们能保证的只有深爱彼此 |
[20:32] | with everything we’ve got. | 倾尽所有 |
[20:40] | Because love’s the best thing we do. | 因为爱是最美好的事 |
[20:50] | And on that lovely spring evening, | 就在那个温馨甜蜜的春夜 |
[20:51] | that’s exactly what Barney and Robin vowed to each other. | 正如巴尼和罗宾的共同誓言 |
[20:56] | And it was legendary. | 这就是传奇 |