时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Every year I choose four students to come work for me. | 每年我选择四位学生为我工作 |
[00:04] | The top student gets this. | 而最优秀的学生将得到这个 |
[00:05] | Come get your prize, Mr. Walsh. | 上来拿你的奖励吧 沃什先生 |
[00:07] | My wife thinks I slept with one my students? | 我妻子认为我跟我的一个学生上床 |
[00:09] | It’s happened before! | 这不是第一次了 |
[00:10] | There was nothing going on with me and that girl. | 我和那个女生什么也没有 |
[00:12] | It’s about the Lila Stangard murder. | 是关于莱拉·斯坦格的谋杀案 |
[00:14] | Sam knew her. | 山姆认识她 |
[00:15] | He was supposed to be at Yale the night she was killed, | 她被杀那晚 他本该在耶鲁的 |
[00:17] | and I need for you to tell me | 我要你告诉我 |
[00:19] | – that his alibi checks out. – Okay. | -他的不在场证明有效 -好 |
[00:20] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[00:21] | Rebecca! Don’t say anything! | 丽贝卡 什么也别说 |
[00:26] | Heads, we get the body. | 正面 我们就去搬尸体 |
[00:27] | Tails, we leave it where it is. | 背面 我们就把尸体留在那儿 |
[00:28] | It’s the only way to destroy the DNA. | 这是摧毁DNA的唯一办法 |
[00:32] | Rebecca, it’s done. You’re safe now. | 丽贝卡 完事了 你现在安全了 |
[01:00] | Michaela, stand up. | 米凯拉 站起来 |
[01:02] | We need to leave. Do you understand? | 我们得赶快离开 你明白吗 |
[01:05] | – Michaela! – Connor, stop! | -米凯拉 -康纳尔 住手 |
[01:08] | Michaela, we need to leave now. | 米凯拉 我们得赶快离开这儿 |
[01:11] | Michaela. Look at me. | 米凯拉 看着我 |
[01:14] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[01:16] | She’s not fine. Are you blind? | 她不好 你瞎了吗 |
[01:18] | Her little perfect brain can’t handle this. | 她那完美的小脑袋瓜应付不了这事 |
[01:21] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[01:24] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[01:47] | Why don’t I quit my job, move to Philly, | 不如我辞掉工作 搬来费城 |
[01:52] | and I can be your trophy wife? | 当你的花瓶妻子吧 |
[01:55] | Because I’m not marrying a loser. | 我才不会嫁给一个家庭妇男 |
[01:58] | Well, I’d still be me. | 我还是我 |
[02:00] | I’d just have, you know, more time on my hands | 我只是 时间更充裕 |
[02:03] | so I can cook us dinner… | 可以给我们做晚餐 |
[02:06] | and I can take care of the kids. | 还能照顾孩子们 |
[02:07] | Ah. “Kid.” One. | 是孩子 一个就够了 |
[02:10] | And…the nanny will take care of it. | 而且 孩子有保姆照顾 |
[02:16] | And the chef will cook us dinner. | 晚餐有厨师给我们做 |
[02:18] | And you and I will take over the world. | 你我只需要征服世界 |
[02:29] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[02:30] | I have to get to the office. | 我得去办公室了 |
[02:31] | We’re picking up a new client at the jail. | 我们要去监狱接一位新当事人 |
[02:33] | I just got here. Come on. | 我才刚来 拜托 |
[02:35] | Professor Keating doesn’t care. | 基廷教授才不管这些呢 |
[02:36] | All right, well, at least let me walk you to the office. | 好吧 至少让我送你到办公室 |
[02:38] | What am I, 10 years old? | 我又不是十岁小孩 |
[02:39] | Do you not watch the news? | 你没看新闻吗 |
[02:41] | Students are getting murdered out there. | 你们学校有学生被谋杀了 |
[02:56] | The two suspects, | 两名嫌犯 |
[02:57] | Griffin O’Reilly and Rebecca Sutter, | 格里芬·奥莱利和丽贝卡·萨特 |
[02:59] | were arrested within an hour of each other. | 在一个小时内相继被逮捕 |
[03:01] | Hi, I’m looking for information | 你好 我想知道被拘留在此的 |
[03:03] | on someone in custody named Rebecca Sutter. | 丽贝卡·萨特的相关信息 |
[03:06] | – Press? – Excuse me? | -媒体吗 -你说什么 |
[03:07] | Are you press or a lawyer? | 你是媒体还是律师 |
[03:09] | If you’re with the press, piss off. | 你要是媒体 赶紧滚蛋 |
[03:10] | If you’re a lawyer, I need to see I.D. | 要是律师的话 给我看你的证件 |
[03:33] | The female suspect we don’t know much about, | 我们对那名女性嫌犯所知甚少 |
[03:35] | and, frankly, she’s not our concern. | 坦白说 我们也不关心她 |
[03:36] | But I think I speak for all of us in the administration | 但是我认为我可以代表全体董事会表示 |
[03:38] | when I say we stand behind Griffin O’Reilly | 我们支持格里芬·奥莱利 |
[03:41] | and we believe in his innocence. | 我们相信他是清白的 |
[03:43] | Thankfully, he posted bail and was released this morning. | 万幸的是 今早他交了保释金得已被释放 |
[03:46] | He’s a great kid, lives a clean life. | 他是个好孩子 没有前科 |
[03:48] | Of course, the President’s office | 当然 校长办公室 |
[03:49] | officially cannot take a position in his trial. | 不能在案情审理过程中以官方身份表态 |
[03:52] | Because the victim’s family’s donated | 因为受害者一家光是去年 |
[03:54] | more than $8 million to the university last year alone. | 就给大学捐了八百多万美元 |
[03:57] | But, then, having the star quarterback convicted of murder | 但同时 明星四分卫被控谋杀 |
[03:59] | does untold harm to the entire sports program. | 也会给整个体育项目带来无尽隐患 |
[04:03] | 大卫·多兰 大学校长 | |
[04:04] | Annalise, you and Sam have been great assets to us here, | 安娜丽丝 你和山姆一直是学校的宝贵财富 |
[04:07] | and I think it’s fair to say | 公平地说 |
[04:08] | you’ve received a generous compensation package | 你的薪酬很丰厚 |
[04:10] | and unprecedented freedom in conducting your classes | 讲课也是前所未有的自由 |
[04:13] | with virtually no oversight. | 完全没人监管 |
[04:15] | I bring students here as a result. | 所以才会有学生愿意来 |
[04:17] | Yes, we know that. | 是的 我们知道 |
[04:18] | But we haven’t asked for much. | 但我们从未有过太多要求 |
[04:20] | But you’re asking now. | 但你现在有所要求了 |
[04:24] | We need you to represent Mr. O’Reilly. | 我们需要你为奥莱利先生辩护 |
[04:30] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[04:37] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:38] | I’m on probation. | 我还在停职调查中 |
[04:39] | You can’t be calling me. | 你不能打给我了 |
[04:40] | I know, but the university wants me | 我知道 但大学想让我 |
[04:42] | to represent the football player, and I… | 给那个橄榄球球员辩护 而我 |
[04:46] | I can’t give them an answer until I know about Sam. | 在确认山姆的事之前 我不能答应 |
[04:48] | I’m in New Haven right now, checking his alibi. | 我现在在纽黑文 核查他的不在场证明 |
[04:51] | I’ll call you when I know something. | 查清楚后打给你 |
[04:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:59] | Are you Natalie from the Yale Psych Department? | 你是耶鲁大学心理学系的娜塔莉吗 |
[05:02] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[05:03] | Your co-worker said I’d find you here. | 你的同事说我能在这找到你 |
[05:05] | There was a lecture you scheduled a couple weeks ago | 几周前你安排了一场讲座 |
[05:08] | featuring a professor up from Philly. | 主讲人是一位来自费城的教授 |
[05:09] | Oh, Dr. Sam Keating, right. | 没错 是山姆·基廷教授 |
[05:11] | I was wondering if you might have a copy of the lecture on video. | 我想问问你有没有讲座的录像 |
[05:14] | We didn’t tape anything that night. | 那晚我们没有录像 |
[05:16] | And if we did, it would be pretty dull. | 就算录了像 也没什么可看的 |
[05:20] | Dr. Keating didn’t show. | 基廷教授人都没来 |
[05:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:23] | He said he had food poisoning, canceled last minute. | 他说他食物中毒了 在最后一刻取消了讲座 |
[05:27] | Really ticked off Dean Reynolds, too. | 雷诺院长可生气了 |
[05:28] | She’d been wooing Dr. Keating for a position here, | 她一直在争取让基廷教授调来耶鲁 |
[05:31] | but after getting blown off like that… | 但被他这样放了一回鸽子 |
[05:37] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[05:45] | Professor Keating. Hi. | 基廷教授 您好 |
[05:47] | This is my fiance, Aiden Walker. | 这是我的未婚夫 艾登·沃克 |
[05:49] | He works for the Mayor of New York. | 他是纽约市长的幕僚 |
[05:52] | Michaela speaks very highly of you. | 米凯拉对您称颂备至 |
[05:56] | Don’t be late again. | 别再迟到了 |
[06:00] | So, she’s not exactly warm. | 她可不怎么友善 |
[06:02] | This him, future hubby? | 这就是你未来的老公吗 |
[06:03] | Aiden, meet Asher, Wes, Lauren. | 艾登 这是亚设 韦斯和劳伦 |
[06:06] | Laurel. | 是劳拉 |
[06:08] | Aiden freakin’ Walker. | 艾登·沃克 |
[06:10] | Connor Walsh?! | 康纳尔·沃什 |
[06:13] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[06:14] | You two know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah! We-we went to boarding school together. | 我们上的同一家寄宿学校 |
[06:17] | So good to see you, man. | 很高兴再见到你 伙计 |
[06:19] | So, this is your fiance. | 原来你的未婚夫是他 |
[06:20] | Yep. | 是的 |
[06:22] | Guess we have more in common than I thought. | 看来我们还是有相似之处的 |
[06:31] | Officer Nelson. | 尼尔森警官 |
[06:38] | Hey, that I.T. guy you know… | 你那个搞I.T.的朋友… |
[06:39] | You think he’d be able to unlock a phone? | 他能给手机解锁吗 |
[06:42] | Are you becoming a hacker, waitlist? | 你想当黑客吗 候补先生 |
[06:44] | I-I have a friend who forgot his pass code. | 我有个朋友忘了自己手机的密码 |
[06:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:48] | You have a friend? | 你居然有朋友 |
[06:49] | Look who’s here… Professor Keating. | 瞧瞧 基廷教授大驾光临 |
[06:51] | You have a client of mine in lockup… Paula Murphy. | 你拘留了我的当事人 波拉·墨菲 |
[06:54] | “Sex in the park” lady. Yeah, she’s here. | “公园卖淫女” 是的 她被拘留了 |
[06:55] | That’s it? Our hot new case | 不会吧 我们下一件大案 |
[06:57] | is some hooker in a park? | 居然是”公园卖淫女” |
[06:58] | She’s a friend of a friend. | 她是教授朋友的朋友 |
[07:00] | Not every case is a serial killer. | 不是每个案子都是连环杀人案 |
[07:01] | You want to be Professor Keating one day, | 你若想成为基廷教授这样的人 |
[07:03] | you build a client base from the ground up, | 就得从底层开始培养客户群 |
[07:04] | so shut up and learn. | 闭上嘴 好好学吧 |
[07:12] | Whoa, that is not a hooker, that’s a mom. | 她可不像妓女 明明是家庭妇女 |
[07:14] | Genius. | 天才 |
[07:16] | Mrs. Murphy, I’m Annalise Keating. | 墨菲夫人 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[07:18] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:18] | I don’t know how I’ll ever repay you… | 我真的无以为报 |
[07:20] | – This way. – I didn’t know what to do. | -这边走 -我不知道该怎么办 |
[07:21] | I’ve never needed a lawyer before. | 我从未遇到过需要律师的情况 |
[07:23] | I was so grateful that Cheryl offered… | 我很感激谢丽尔 |
[07:24] | to put me in touch with you. | 愿意帮我联系你 |
[07:25] | Well, Cheryl is a long-time client of mine. | 谢丽尔是我的长期客户 |
[07:27] | I’m glad I can be of some help. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[07:29] | I am so ashamed. | 我羞愧得无地自容 |
[07:30] | This is not the kind of thing I usually do. | 这不是我平时会做的事 |
[07:32] | The charges have been dropped. | 指控已被撤销 |
[07:33] | It’s been cleared from your record. | 不会留下案底 |
[07:34] | No one will know, including your husband. | 不会有人知道 包括你丈夫 |
[07:44] | – Elena Aguilar, you’re under arrest. – What? | -埃琳娜·阿基拉 你被逮捕了 -什么 |
[07:46] | Excuse me? This is Paula Murphy. | 你说什么 这是波拉·墨菲 |
[07:48] | Her name’s Elena Aguilar. | 她的名字是埃琳娜·阿基拉 |
[07:49] | She’s a fugitive wanted for felony murder | 她是一个重罪谋杀案的在逃嫌犯 |
[07:51] | in connection with the 1994 bombing of the World Financial Institute. | 是1994年国际金融研究所爆炸案的涉案人 |
[08:04] | Hooker mom turned out to be bomb mom. | 卖淫妈妈摇身一变成了炸弹妈妈 |
[08:07] | I freakin’ love this job. | 我爱死这份工作了 |
[08:08] | Shh. Her kids are right there. | 她孩子在这呢 |
[08:12] | It makes you wonder | 你难道不好奇 |
[08:12] | what secrets Aiden might be keeping from you, right? | 艾登有什么瞒着你吗 |
[08:15] | There were five people involved in the bombing in 1994, | 1994年的爆炸案涉及五个人 |
[08:19] | all members of the anti-globalization group | 全都是一个反全球化组织的成员 |
[08:21] | known as the Red Letter Brigade. | 那个组织叫做红字部队 |
[08:24] | Two served time. One passed away. | 两人入狱 一人去世 |
[08:26] | Their leader, Gabriel Shaw, remains incarcerated, | 他们的领导者加布里尔·肖仍在狱中 |
[08:30] | 通缉 重罪谋杀 埃琳娜·阿基拉 | |
[08:30] | and Elena Aguilar disappeared after posting bail. | 而埃琳娜·阿基拉在保释后就消失了 |
[08:33] | And they think Paula is this…Elena? | 他们觉得波拉就是这个埃琳娜吗 |
[08:36] | Their fingerprints match, yes. | 她们的指纹吻合 是的 |
[08:38] | Fingerprints that they took because she was caught | 他们之所以会采集指纹是因为抓到她 |
[08:39] | – giving…manual pleasure to a stranger in a park? – Kevin! | -在公园用手取悦陌生人 -凯文 |
[08:42] | Unless you’re gonna tell me that this is all a big mistake, | 除非你要告诉我这一切都是个天大的误会 |
[08:44] | I don’t care what you have to say right now. | 否则我不在乎你想说什么 |
[08:46] | The evidence against Paula is quite damning. | 针对波拉的证据非常不利 |
[08:49] | It’s her fingerprint they found on a fragment of the pipe bomb | 他们在炸死门卫的炸弹的碎片上 |
[08:51] | that exploded and killed a janitor. | 找到了她的指纹 |
[08:53] | – He died? – It was meant to go off when no one was around. | -他死了 -本来应该在没人的时候爆炸的 |
[08:56] | You did this? | 是你干的 |
[08:58] | This is all true? | 这都是真的吗 |
[08:58] | It’s a lot to process, I know, but we have a decision to make. | 我知道情况复杂 但我们必须做出决定了 |
[09:02] | The government offered a plea deal — 10 years. | 政府提出了认罪协议 坐十年牢 |
[09:06] | They need an answer in one hour. | 必须在一个小时内给他们答复 |
[09:07] | 10 years?! | 十年 |
[09:09] | We should take it. | 我们应该接受 |
[09:10] | A man died. They have my fingerprints. | 死了一个人 他们又有我的指纹 |
[09:13] | It’s not that long of a time. | 也不是很长的时间 |
[09:15] | It is a long time. | 是很长的时间 |
[09:16] | Your daughters are gonna grow up without you. | 你会缺席女儿的成长过程 |
[09:18] | It’s gonna destroy your family. | 这会毁了你的家庭 |
[09:22] | I think there’s a way that we can win this. | 我觉得我们有办法赢这个官司 |
[09:26] | We can win this. | 我们可以赢 |
[09:29] | Make sure the daughters are in court. | 让她的女儿出现在法庭 |
[09:31] | That’s gold for the jury. | 陪审团就爱这个 |
[09:32] | – When’s the bail hearing? – Tomorrow morning. | -保释听证会在什么时候 -明早 |
[09:34] | – The forensics expert? – On his way. | -鉴证专家呢 -在路上了 |
[09:37] | What can he say to help? | 他的话能有什么帮助 |
[09:37] | Her fingerprint’s on the bomb fragment. | 炸弹碎片上有她的指纹 |
[09:39] | Exactly. There’s no way to win this. | 没错 这案子不可能赢 |
[09:42] | You just lost the trophy, Mr. Walsh. | 你刚刚丢了奖杯 沃什先生 |
[09:44] | What? You said that we could hand it in whenever we wanted. | 什么 你说过我们可以选择在任何时候上交的 |
[09:46] | That was before you doubted my abilities. | 那是在你质疑我的能力之前 |
[09:48] | I’m just saying that we have no defense. | 我只是说我们没有辩护论点 |
[09:50] | Who says I don’t have one? | 谁说我没有 |
[09:52] | United States v. Hearst — who can tell me the facts? | 美国政府诉赫斯特案 谁给我讲讲案情 |
[09:58] | Mr. Gibbins. | 吉宾斯先生 |
[09:59] | Patty Hearst, heiress to the Hearst Corporation, | 派蒂·赫斯特 赫斯特集团继承人 |
[10:02] | was charged with armed bank robbery. | 被控武装抢劫银行 |
[10:04] | Her lawyers argued a two-pronged defense — | 她的律师提出了双叉辩护 |
[10:06] | that she was both brainwashed and coerced | 认为在共生解放军中 |
[10:08] | by her kidnappers at the Symbionese Liberation Army. | 被绑架者洗脑并胁迫 |
[10:11] | – Did the defense work? – No. | -辩护成功了吗 -没有 |
[10:12] | The prosecution argued | 公诉人辩称 |
[10:14] | that she could not be both under duress and brainwashed. | 她不可能既被胁迫又被洗脑 |
[10:17] | We were occupy before there was occupy. | 我们心中早就有各种成见 |
[10:20] | Big-bank greed, misdistribution of wealth — | 大银行很贪婪 财富分配不均 |
[10:23] | we were against that stuff years ago. | 我们多年前就在反对这些东西 |
[10:25] | And Paula — or Elena, as you knew her — | 而波拉 或埃琳娜 据你所知 |
[10:27] | she espoused these beliefs, as well? | 她支持这些信念 对吗 |
[10:29] | Hells, yeah. | 没错 |
[10:30] | Elena liked to rage against the wealth machine | 埃琳娜喜欢向财富机器发泄不满 |
[10:32] | as much as any of us. | 跟我们其他人一样 |
[10:33] | Who can tell me the first key to a mind-control defense? | 谁能告诉我精神控制辩护的第一要点 |
[10:39] | Ms. Castillo? | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[10:41] | Establishing a brainwasher, | 确定洗脑者 |
[10:42] | a mastermind you can pin the crime on. | 可以将罪行推给这个幕后策划者 |
[10:44] | Mr. Davis, would you say that | 戴维斯先生 你认为你是否 |
[10:47] | you were under the influence | 受到了你们组织的领导者 |
[10:50] | of your group’s charismatic leader, Gabriel Shaw? | 极富魅力的加布里尔·肖的影响 |
[10:53] | You make him sound like a cult leader. | 你说得他好像是个邪教领袖一样 |
[10:54] | Your words, not mine. | 你说的 不是我说的 |
[10:56] | Gabriel is very persuasive, | 加布里尔很有说服力 |
[10:57] | but he never made us do anything we didn’t want to do. | 但他从来没让我们做过我们不想做的事 |
[10:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:00] | Didn’t he once keep food from the group | 他是否曾让组织所有人 |
[11:02] | for seven straight days? | 绝食七天 |
[11:03] | We were fasting. That was voluntary. | 我们是在禁食 那是自愿的 |
[11:05] | It’s called food deprivation, | 那叫食物剥夺 |
[11:07] | and it’s one of the most effective tools in mind control. | 是精神控制最有效的手段之一 |
[11:10] | And once a ringleader has been identified? | 一旦幕后策划者被确定之后呢 |
[11:15] | Ms. Pratt. | 普拉特小姐 |
[11:17] | Establish that the illegal act | 确定违法行为 |
[11:18] | was conceived wholly and originally by the ringleader, | 完全由幕后策划者独自提出 |
[11:21] | that it was his idea alone. | 完全是他自己的主意 |
[11:25] | And this plan to plant the pipe bomb | 放置炸弹的计划 |
[11:26] | was Gabriel’s entirely, wasn’t it? | 完全是加布里尔的主意 对吗 |
[11:28] | – Objection — hearsay. – Sustained. | -反对 道听途说 -反对有效 |
[11:30] | – Did he consult you about the plans, ask your opinion? – No. | -他就此计划问过你的意见吗 -没有 |
[11:32] | – Did he consult any of the other members of the group? – No. | -他是否跟小组其他成员商量过 -没有 |
[11:35] | Nothing further. | 没有问题了 |
[11:36] | For the record, though, I do think Elena should go to jail. | 可坦白说 我认为埃琳娜的确该进监狱 |
[11:38] | Motion to strike! | 删节动议 |
[11:39] | We all served our time. Why shouldn’t she? | 我们都服刑了 凭什么她不服刑 |
[11:41] | Your Honor? | 法官大人 |
[11:43] | Where are we in finding Gabriel? | 寻找加布里尔进展的怎么样了 |
[11:45] | The feds are hiding him in the prison system. | 联调局的人把他深藏在监狱系统里了 |
[11:46] | I was thinking if I drafted a motion for disclosure — | 我在想是否该草拟一份动议要求公开 |
[11:48] | Leave the lawyering to the actual lawyers, Frank. | 律师的事交给真正的律师做就好 弗兰克 |
[11:50] | Just find a way to track him down. | 你只要查到他在哪就行了 |
[11:53] | Professor Keating, how about if I help Frank with that? | 基廷教授 我想我可以帮帮弗兰克 |
[11:57] | Gabriel Shaw has been in perfect health | 过去五年 加布里尔·肖的 |
[11:59] | for the last five years — | 健康状况非常好 |
[12:00] | That is, until he was conveniently hospitalized | 直到助理检察官跟他谈过这案子的一天后 |
[12:02] | in the Allentown Federal Prison | 他就很凑巧地 |
[12:04] | just one day after the A.U.S.A. interviewed him about this case. | 住进了艾伦镇联邦监狱的医院 |
[12:07] | The diagnosis — undetermined. | 而诊断结果是 待定 |
[12:09] | They’re faking sick. It’s obvious. | 很明显这是在装病 |
[12:12] | They don’t want the jury to hear whatever he has to say. | 他们不想让陪审团听到他的证词 |
[12:13] | Where’d you get this from? | 你从哪儿弄到的这份文件 |
[12:14] | I have, uh…sources. | 我有 线人 |
[12:16] | You mean your daddy? | 你是说你爸爸吗 |
[12:17] | Whoever it was, it worked. | 不管是谁 反正很有用 |
[12:19] | Make room on your mantel for the trophy, Mr. Millstone. | 准备接收奖杯吧 米尔斯顿先生 |
[12:25] | I spoke to the Judge. | 我跟法官谈过了 |
[12:27] | We can drive to the prison in the morning, | 明早我们可以开车去监狱 |
[12:29] | talk to Mr. Shaw. | 跟肖先生谈谈 |
[12:31] | Paula, I want you to come, | 波拉 我希望你也来 |
[12:33] | persuade him to testify on your behalf. | 劝他为你作证 |
[12:37] | You mean see him? Gabriel? | 你是说 去见加布里尔 |
[12:39] | Is that a good idea? | 这样真的好吗 |
[12:40] | He’s behind bars. You’ll be perfectly safe. | 他是在押犯 你会很安全的 |
[12:43] | I’m sorry. I’d rather not. | 抱歉 我不想去 |
[12:45] | I’m just not comfortable with the idea of seeing him. | 我不是很想见他 |
[12:47] | To be perfectly frank, | 说实话 |
[12:48] | I’m not concerned if you’re comfortable or not. | 我不在乎你是否愿意见他 |
[12:49] | We need his testimony. | 我们需要他的证词 |
[13:02] | Okay, if Frank’s not a lawyer, | 好吧 如果弗兰克不是律师 |
[13:04] | then what is he? | 那他是干什么的 |
[13:05] | Is he Annalise’s bodyguard? | 安娜丽丝的保镖吗 |
[13:06] | Whatever he is, I’m glad there’s some eye candy around here. | 不管是什么 有个养眼的我很开心 |
[13:09] | What about me? I’m not eye candy enough? | 我呢 我不够养眼吗 |
[13:11] | Aiden is eye candy. | 艾登养眼 |
[13:13] | You are meatloaf. | 你就像个肉馅糕 |
[13:15] | Meatloaf that’s about to get your trophy. | 肉馅糕就快抢走你的奖杯了 |
[13:16] | My trophy. And I never believed he was a lawyer. | 我的奖杯 我一直觉得他不是律师 |
[13:19] | What does that mean? | 为什么 |
[13:20] | Have you heard him speak? That accent? | 你没听到他讲话吗 那种口音 |
[13:22] | Which means what? He’s from Philadelphia? | 口音意味着什么 他是费城人吗 |
[13:25] | Or you’re a classist elitist | 还是说你是个阶级歧视的精英主义者 |
[13:25] | who thinks everyone who didn’t go to an Ivy is beneath you? | 认为没上过常春藤联盟的人都低你一等 |
[13:28] | But that’s just true. | 这不是事实吗 |
[13:29] | – O.M.G., do you have a crush on him? – No. | -天啊 你不是爱上他了吧 -当然不是 |
[13:31] | You totally do. | 你就是 |
[13:32] | Could someone answer their damn phone? | 你们能不能接那该死的电话 |
[13:34] | Wes, it’s your bag. | 韦斯 在你包里 |
[13:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:47] | Who is this? Where’s Lila? | 你哪位 莱拉在哪 |
[13:49] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[13:51] | You’re calling Lila’s phone? | 你给莱拉打手机 |
[13:55] | Dude gave me her number, said she could hook me up. | 有个人给了我她的电话 说她可以帮到我 |
[13:57] | Is she there? | 她在吗 |
[13:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:17] | Heads. | 正面 |
[14:19] | We go back for the body. | 我们回去搬尸体 |
[14:31] | Let’s go! | 快走啊 |
[14:33] | No! | 不 |
[14:34] | No. This makes no sense at all. | 不 我们不该这么做 |
[14:37] | We go back for the body, and then what? | 我们回去搬尸体 然后呢 |
[14:39] | We do what with it? | 怎么处理它 |
[14:40] | Have any of you thought about that? | 你们想过吗 |
[14:42] | We burn it. | 烧了它 |
[14:42] | Oh, please. A body doesn’t just burn. | 拜托 尸体不会就那么烧起来 |
[14:44] | You need an incinerator. | 你需要焚尸炉 |
[14:46] | But at least we’ll get rid of our D.N.A.. | 但至少能销毁我们的DNA |
[14:47] | And the bonfire will cover the smoke. | 篝火还能给我们的烟做掩护 |
[14:49] | It’s — it’s kind of a perfect plan. | 这算是完美的计划了 |
[14:51] | – Perfect? – To bonfire. | -完美 -篝火 |
[14:52] | There is nothing perfect about this plan. | 这计划哪有什么完美可言 |
[14:54] | You guys… | 伙计们 |
[14:55] | Cry all you want. I’m now on board with the plan. | 你哭吧 我同意这个计划 |
[14:58] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[14:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[14:59] | The bonfire — that’s our alibi. | 篝火 就是我们的不在场证明 |
[15:41] | Say “Cheese”! | 喊”茄子” |
[15:43] | Smile or go to jail! | 不笑就去蹲监狱 |
[15:58] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[16:17] | Elena Aguilar… | 埃琳娜·阿基拉 |
[16:21] | …in the flesh. | 终于见到人了 |
[16:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:25] | I spent the last 20 years waiting for this day. | 为了这一天我整整等了二十年 |
[16:29] | And I got to say… | 不得不说 |
[16:32] | …it was worth it. | 这等待很值得 |
[16:36] | You look…great. | 你看上去 美极了 |
[16:41] | You don’t look so bad yourself. | 你看上去也不赖 |
[16:42] | Yeah, well, don’t say that too loud. | 小点声 |
[16:44] | There’s a lot of lonely guys in here | 这里头有很多寂寞的男人 |
[16:46] | that would like to date me. | 都想跟我约会呢 |
[16:49] | Ah, I missed that sound. | 我真想念你的笑声 |
[16:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:15] | Mr. Shaw, we’re here because Elena is on trial | 肖先生 我们在这里是由于埃琳娜 |
[17:18] | for felony murder. | 正因重罪谋杀受审 |
[17:20] | If you have anything to offer her defense — | 如果你有任何对她的辩护有帮助的证词 |
[17:22] | Put me on the stand. | 让我出庭作证吧 |
[17:24] | I’ll say whatever you need me to. | 你要我说什么都行 |
[17:25] | Gabriel, no. | 加布里尔 不要 |
[17:26] | Look, I’m already stuck in this hellhole. | 我已经被困在这鬼地方了 |
[17:29] | There’s no need for you to be, too. | 你不能再进来了 |
[17:32] | The bomb was all my idea. | 炸弹都是我的主意 |
[17:34] | Elena didn’t know anything about it. | 埃琳娜什么都不知道 |
[17:38] | That work? | 这样可以吗 |
[17:57] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[17:59] | I should not be happy right now. I know that. | 我现在不应该觉得开心的 我知道 |
[18:02] | We did a terrible thing. | 我们做了很可怕的事情 |
[18:03] | That poor man died. | 那个可怜人死了 |
[18:05] | We should all pay for that, but we believed in something. | 我们都该为之付出代价 但是我们有信仰 |
[18:09] | I forgot how that feels, the thrill of it all. | 我忘了那感觉了 那种兴奋 |
[18:12] | That’s what I was looking for in that park with that man. | 这就是我在公园卖淫时所寻求的东西 |
[18:15] | But it’s him. | 但只有他 |
[18:17] | He’s that feeling, and I miss it every day. | 他就是让我每天都会想念的那种感觉 |
[18:20] | Playing dress-up with my girls, having drinks with friends, | 和闺蜜们梳妆打扮 和朋友们饮酒作乐 |
[18:23] | during sex with Kevin, I’m never not missing him. | 和凯文做爱 我无时无刻不在想念他 |
[18:34] | Please don’t tell Kevin that I said that. | 请不要告诉凯文我说了这些 |
[18:55] | Annalise, that actually happened? | 安娜丽丝 那是真的吗 |
[18:57] | You just walked out on President Dolan? | 你就那么抛下了多兰校长 |
[18:59] | And left the fate of our star quarterback | 还让那明星四分卫的命运 |
[19:01] | hanging in the balance? | 悬而未决 |
[19:03] | Well, I meet with the boy tomorrow. | 我明天跟那孩子见面 |
[19:05] | We’ll see what he says. | 看看他怎么说 |
[19:07] | Well, it’s a big case. | 这是个大案子 |
[19:08] | There’s gonna be a lot of press. | 压力会很大 |
[19:09] | You want to be sure before you take it. | 你接之前最好考虑考虑 |
[19:11] | Does that mean you don’t think I should take it? | 你的意思是我不该接吗 |
[19:19] | After 20 years, | 二十年走过来 |
[19:21] | I know better than to give you career advice. | 我还是懂得不对你的工作指手画脚的 |
[19:25] | What’s going on with Yale, Sam? | 耶鲁那边怎么了 山姆 |
[19:28] | Heard anything back? | 有什么消息吗 |
[19:29] | Actually, I got a phone call this afternoon. | 事实上 我今天下午接到一通电话 |
[19:33] | They went with someone from Duke. | 他们找了一个杜克大学的 |
[19:37] | Screw ’em. Philly’s home, anyway. | 去他们的 反正费城才是家 |
[19:39] | Exactly. I, for one, am relieved we get to keep our friends. | 没错 至少我很欣慰我们能把友谊延续下去 |
[20:16] | He had business at Yale, | 他到耶鲁出差 |
[20:17] | checked into your hotel a few weeks back. | 几周前入住了你们酒店 |
[20:20] | I just need to find out if the car was parked here | 我只是想知道在这期间他的车 |
[20:21] | every night he was in town. | 是不是每晚都停在这里了 |
[20:22] | – But you’re not a cop. – I’m not a cop. | -可你不是警察 -我不是警察 |
[20:33] | – What’s the name? – Sam Keating. | -叫什么名字 -山姆·基廷 |
[20:36] | Here we are. | 找到了 |
[20:37] | His car was in the lot every night…except here. | 他的车每晚都停在这里 除了这一天 |
[20:41] | Friday, the 29th. | 29号 周五 |
[20:43] | Left the garage at 7:00 p.m., | 晚上七点开出了停车场 |
[20:45] | wasn’t back till 6:00 the next morning. | 直到第二天早上六点才回来 |
[20:53] | Clean up your messes. | 把这里收拾好 |
[20:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:56] | While we’re waiting for Mr. Shaw to get transferred from prison, | 在我们等肖先生从监狱转移出来的时间里 |
[20:58] | we’re gonna be meeting with a potential new client. | 我们要见一个潜在的新当事人 |
[21:00] | They’ll be here any minute. | 他们随时可能过来 |
[21:01] | Please tell me it’s the football player. | 拜托告诉我是那个橄榄球运动员 |
[21:02] | I heard a rumor that the university | 我听到传言说学校想要 |
[21:04] | wants Annalise to defend him. | 安娜丽丝为他辩护 |
[21:05] | Don’t call her “Annalise.” | 别叫她”安娜丽丝” |
[21:06] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道了 |
[21:10] | There was a party at my fraternity that Friday. | 那周五我的兄弟会有场聚会 |
[21:14] | Lila didn’t come. | 莱拉没有来 |
[21:17] | She was pissed at me, and I just wanted a break. | 她对我很生气 而我只想分开静一静 |
[21:21] | We were drinking a lot, | 我们喝了很多酒 |
[21:22] | And some of the girls wanted coke, so I called Rebecca. | 有些姑娘想嗑点药 我就给丽贝卡打了电话 |
[21:25] | She was your dealer? | 她卖给你毒品 |
[21:26] | No, she was friends with Lila. I knew she dealt. | 不 她是莱拉的朋友 我知道她卖过 |
[21:30] | Lila was friends with a drug dealer? | 莱拉跟毒贩是朋友 |
[21:31] | She knew all types of people. | 她什么人都认识 |
[21:33] | Rebecca came over. | 丽贝卡来了 |
[21:35] | We got really messed up. | 我们玩过头了 |
[21:37] | Next thing I know, I’m back in my room with her, | 等我清醒过来 我和她已经在我屋里 |
[21:39] | our clothes are off, and we’re in the middle — | 衣服已经脱了 而且正在 |
[21:44] | we’re in the middle when Lila walked in. | 这时候莱拉来了 |
[21:47] | We never did that, Lila and me. | 我们还没做过呢 莱拉和我 |
[21:49] | We’d taken a vow, | 我们发了誓 |
[21:51] | promised each other we’d wait till we got married. | 许诺对方我们要等到结婚后在做 |
[21:53] | Lila just lost it. | 莱拉抓狂了 |
[21:54] | I mean, she’s screaming, scratching me. | 她大喊大叫 挠我 |
[21:57] | That’s why my DNA is under her nails. | 所以她指缝里才有我的DNA |
[22:00] | She ran out, | 她跑了出去 |
[22:02] | and that’s when I see Rebecca… smiling. | 那时我才看到丽贝卡 她在笑 |
[22:07] | I knew then she set the whole thing up. | 我才知道整件事都是她计划好的 |
[22:09] | She texted Lila from my phone when we were hooking up, | 我们在一起时她用我的手机给莱拉发短信 |
[22:12] | and she told her that I needed to see her. | 跟她说我想见她 |
[22:15] | I looked for Lila all night. | 我整夜都在找莱拉 |
[22:17] | I called her friends, I went to her room. | 我打电话给她朋友 去她家找她 |
[22:20] | I was probably there | 她在屋顶被勒死时 |
[22:21] | when she was getting strangled on that roof. | 我可能就在她家 |
[22:25] | Rebecca did this… not me. | 这都是丽贝卡干的好事 与我无关 |
[22:32] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝起誓 |
[23:18] | Sign in. | 签个名 |
[23:42] | What is this? | 搞什么啊 |
[23:43] | Rebecca, I’m from the public defender’s office. | 丽贝卡 我是公设辩护律师 |
[23:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:04] | Tell me you’re not actually my lawyer. | 别告诉我你真是我的律师 |
[24:05] | I found the phone. | 我找到那部手机了 |
[24:09] | Lila’s phone. | 莱拉的手机 |
[24:16] | There’s evidence on the phone, right, | 那手机上有证据 对吗 |
[24:19] | something that can prove you’re innocent? | 可以证明你无罪的证据 |
[24:20] | Otherwise, why would you keep it? | 要不你干吗留着它呢 |
[24:26] | You have to trust me here. | 你得相信我 |
[24:27] | They’re gonna assign you some lame public defender, | 他们会给你指派一个差劲的辩护律师 |
[24:30] | and right now, your case feels really hard to win. | 而你的案子真的很难赢 |
[24:33] | I might be able to get you other help, | 我也许能找到人来帮你 |
[24:34] | but first you have to tell me what’s on the phone. | 但首先你得告诉我手机里有什么 |
[24:41] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[24:42] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[24:43] | Get him out of here! Get him out! | 把他弄出去 把他弄出去 |
[24:44] | – Guard! – Rebecca, stop! | -警卫 -丽贝卡 住手 |
[24:45] | He’s not my lawyer, | 他不是我的律师 |
[24:46] | he’s a law student. He lied. | 他是个法学院的学生 他说谎 |
[24:47] | – You need my help! – He’s stalking me! | -你需要我的帮助 -他在跟踪我 |
[24:49] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – Griffin’s gonna pin it on you! | -出去 -格里芬想把这事栽赃给你 |
[24:50] | – Let’s go. – That’s why I came here — | -出去 -所以我才来的 |
[24:52] | Because he’s gonna pin it on you! | 因为他想把这事栽赃给你 |
[25:01] | Do you need anything else? | 还有什么需要我做的事吗 |
[25:02] | See the pile? | 看到这堆文件了吗 |
[25:05] | Actually, can I help with that tomorrow? | 其实我想问能不能明天再做呢 |
[25:07] | There’s this law-review party tonight, | 今晚有一个法评派对 |
[25:08] | – and we’re supposed to — – Where’s it at? | -我们都得 -在哪呢 |
[25:12] | A… bar. | 一家酒吧 |
[25:13] | I think it’s called Mckoy’s. | 好像叫麦考伊酒吧 |
[25:16] | You guys can come if — | 你们要是想来也可以 |
[25:17] | We’re not going, and if you wanted to go, | 我们不会去 而如果你想去 |
[25:19] | you should have just said so from the start. | 一开始直说就好了 |
[25:21] | Just ’cause we got no lives doesn’t mean no one else can. | 我们没什么生活不代表其他人也不能有 |
[25:23] | Let her go. | 让她去吧 |
[25:28] | You heard him. | 你听到他说的了 |
[25:33] | Why apply to law review? | 为什么要申请法律评论 |
[25:34] | You’re already putting in 80-hour weeks. | 你们每周已经有80个小时在忙碌了 |
[25:36] | It’d be crazy to take on more. | 再加重负担简直是疯了 |
[25:38] | To the folks who think that way, I just want to say — | 对那些这么想的人 我只能说 |
[25:40] | Grow a pair! | 有点种 |
[25:42] | Do you not want multiple job offers? | 你难道不想要海量工作邀请吗 |
[25:44] | Do you not want to be president someday? | 你难道不想某天当上总统吗 |
[25:46] | Hell, yeah! Yes! | 没错 没错 |
[25:48] | You have a gun on you? | 你身上带着枪吗 |
[25:50] | I’d just give anything to put this guy out of his misery. | 我愿意不惜一切代价结束这人的痛苦 |
[25:53] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m all for gun control — | 别误会 我很支持枪支管制 |
[25:56] | except when it comes to D-bags. | 但是对傻逼除外 |
[25:57] | Or are you content with mediocrity? | 还是说一无是处你们就满足了 |
[25:58] | – Can I get a “Hell, yeah”? – Hell, yeah! | -你们说我说错了吗 -一点没错 |
[26:00] | There seem to be lot of those around here. | 这里这样的人好像不少呢 |
[26:02] | Well, welcome to law review. | 法评会就是这样的 |
[26:04] | I’m Kan. | 我是凯恩 |
[26:05] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[26:06] | And you’re not really selling me on applying | 如果这个派对主题是想让我们申请 |
[26:08] | if that’s the point of this party. | 法评的话 你可搞砸了 |
[26:10] | No, I don’t do law review. | 我不做法评 |
[26:11] | I spend my 80 hours a week at legal aid, | 我一周那80小时都放在法律援助上了 |
[26:14] | which means I came here for the free beer… | 也就是说我来这儿只是为了免费啤酒 |
[26:16] | and to meet smart girls. | 和聪明的女生 |
[26:18] | Jed Freeman joined the army? | 杰德·弗里曼参军了 |
[26:20] | Yeah, he’s like a — a corporate lieutenant | 他好像已经当上 中尉 |
[26:22] | or something like that. | 还是什么的 |
[26:23] | It’s crazy. | 真疯了 |
[26:25] | Uh, Connor, do you mind going somewhere else? | 康纳尔 你能不能到别处玩去 |
[26:28] | This is our last night together. | 这是我们俩最后一晚了 |
[26:30] | My bad. | 是我不好 |
[26:31] | Congrats again on the engagement. | 再次恭喜你们订婚 |
[26:34] | You know, there was a time when I thought | 你知道吗 我曾经以为 |
[26:36] | that maybe I’d be the one wearing Aiden’s ring. | 我会嫁给艾登呢 |
[26:38] | Oh, my God. Connor, will you stop? | 天啊 康纳尔 你够了没有 |
[26:41] | Wait, you — | 等一下 你 |
[26:42] | you never told her? | 你没告诉过她吗 |
[26:44] | – Come on, dude. – What is he talking about? | -够了 伙计 -他在说什么 |
[26:45] | It’s nothing. It’s nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[26:47] | – Aiden — – Relax. Relax. | -艾登 -别紧张 别紧张 |
[26:49] | We were 16, locked away at an all-boys boarding school | 我们当时只有16岁 被关在冻得要死的 |
[26:53] | in the middle of freezing New Hampshire. | 新罕布什尔州的全男生寄宿学校 |
[26:56] | It’s not a big deal. | 这种事没什么大不了的 |
[26:59] | Shots on me, party people! | 这轮我请 |
[27:21] | Hey, Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[27:22] | Hey, come do a buttery nipple! | 过来喝杯奶嘴鸡尾酒 |
[27:24] | You lied. | 你骗我 |
[27:26] | It was years ago. Hardly anything happened. | 那是很多年前的事了 而且也没发生什么 |
[27:28] | Oh, stop! | 别说了 |
[27:28] | I don’t want any more of a mental picture | 现在我脑子里的画面 |
[27:30] | than I already have! | 已经够多的了 |
[27:31] | Look, okay, I-I didn’t tell you about it, all right? | 好吧 我没告诉过你 |
[27:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:34] | – But that’s different than lying to you. – Is it? | -但这不等于骗你 -是吗 |
[27:36] | Because we’ve talked about all our exes, | 咱俩可是讨论过所有前任的 |
[27:38] | and you’ve never mentioned a boy, | 可你从来都没提过你还有前男友 |
[27:39] | which feels a lot like lying! | 这就是撒谎 |
[27:41] | You know me. You know that I don’t lie. | 你了解我 你知道我不会撒谎的 |
[27:43] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[27:46] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[27:49] | I’m just gonna – get the train back tonight. | 我今晚就坐火车回去 |
[27:52] | I think that’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[28:03] | Right in there. | 就在那 |
[28:11] | She’s my next-door neighbor. | 她是我隔壁邻居 |
[28:12] | Your neighbor was the other suspect in this case, | 你邻居是这个案子里的嫌犯之一 |
[28:15] | and you didn’t think to tell me?! | 而你居然没想着要告诉我 |
[28:16] | I don’t really know her. We just live next door, and I — | 我不算认识她 我们只是住隔壁 我 |
[28:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:22] | You can’t defend Griffin! | 你不能替格里芬辩护 |
[28:24] | I saw him fighting with Rebecca. | 我见过他跟丽贝卡吵架 |
[28:25] | He’s not a good guy like you think. | 他不是你想的那样 他不是个好人 |
[28:27] | And he’s got everything — | 而且他什么都不缺 |
[28:28] | the school, money — but Rebecca’s got nothing. | 有学上 有钱花 可丽贝卡一无所有 |
[28:32] | She’s alone, a — a pawn. | 她孤身一人 只是个马前卒 |
[28:35] | And isn’t that why you do this — | 这不正是你做辩护律师的初衷吗 |
[28:37] | defend people — so they get a fair trial? | 为了大家都能获得公平的庭审 |
[28:39] | But that’s not gonna happen for her because she’s poor. | 但她却没这机会 因为她穷 |
[28:42] | And I don’t think that’s fair or right, and… | 我认为这样既不公平也不正确 |
[28:45] | if you want to fire me, fine. | 如果你想炒了我 那就炒吧 |
[28:48] | But she needs you. | 但是她需要你 |
[28:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[28:56] | I just wanted to do… something. | 我只是想做点什么 |
[29:06] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[29:10] | We have an actual client waiting for us in court. | 法庭上还有个真正的当事人在等着我们呢 |
[29:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:25] | I hooked up with pretty much all the hot guys | 我基本上和寄宿学校里所有好看的男生 |
[29:26] | at boarding school, if it makes you feel better. | 都好过 也许这样会让你觉得舒服点 |
[29:29] | Also, I barely remember what his penis looks like. | 还有 我都不记得他的老二长什么样了 |
[29:32] | Wait. No. | 等等 不对 |
[29:34] | I still do. | 我还记得 |
[29:37] | Looked like, uh, you and that legal-aid guy | 你昨晚好像跟那个做法律援助的家伙 |
[29:39] | were…bonding pretty well last night. | 打得火热啊 |
[29:42] | Oh, yeah. We all saw that sloppy make-out. | 没错 我们都看见你俩那蹩脚的调情了 |
[29:44] | In fact, I think Frank was so grossed out, he had to leave. | 弗兰克被你们恶心坏了 都恶心走了 |
[29:49] | Frank was there? | 弗兰克也去了吗 |
[29:59] | Dude, looks like you found | 伙计 看来你昨晚 |
[30:01] | an even better party than we did last night, huh? | 比我们玩得还嗨啊 |
[30:07] | Mr. Bordal, I understand you have one additional witness. | 波多先生 据我所知你还有一位证人 |
[30:10] | Yes, Your Honor. The prosecution calls Gabriel Shaw. | 是的 法官大人 公诉方传唤加布里尔·肖 |
[30:14] | What?! I thought he was our witness. | 搞什么 她不是咱们的证人吗 |
[30:16] | Once he’s on the witness list, either side can call him. | 一旦他同意作证 双方都可以传唤他 |
[30:33] | Take us back to 1994, Mr. Shaw. | 回顾一下1994年 肖先生 |
[30:36] | How would you characterize that time | 您会如何描述那段 |
[30:37] | and, more specifically, as it relates to Elena Aguilar, | 跟埃琳娜·阿基拉 即波拉·墨菲 |
[30:40] | a.k.a., Paula Murphy? | 在一起的日子呢 |
[30:44] | We were fighting the good fight, | 我们在为正义而战 |
[30:46] | doing all we could to reverse the rampant greed around us. | 尽一切所能地扭转身边猖獗的贪欲 |
[30:49] | I guess that’s why I wasn’t that surprised | 我想也正是因为这样 |
[30:52] | when Elena suggested that… | 当埃琳娜提议放置炸弹时 |
[30:56] | we plant that bomb. | 我并不感到惊讶 |
[31:08] | Mr. Shaw, didn’t you tell me before the trial | 肖先生 庭审前你不是跟我说放置炸弹 |
[31:12] | that it was your idea to plant the bomb, not my client’s? | 是你的主意而不是我当事人的主意吗 |
[31:15] | – Did I? – You’re lying, Mr. Shaw. | -我有吗 -你在撒谎 肖先生 |
[31:18] | Look, Elena is the woman I’ve loved my entire life — | 听着 埃琳娜是我这一生深爱的女人 |
[31:22] | even all this time in jail. | 即使是在狱中也不例外 |
[31:23] | So, when I saw her the other day… | 所以 那天见到她时 |
[31:28] | …Well, I would have said anything to protect her. | 只要能保护她 我什么都会说 |
[31:35] | But then I came to my senses | 但之后我恢复了理智 |
[31:37] | and decided to tell the truth. | 并决定说出真相 |
[31:39] | The truth. Exactly. | 真相 正是如此 |
[31:43] | And the truth is you were not | 而真相是 你并不在 |
[31:45] | on the prosecution’s original witness list. | 公诉方的原始证人列表上 |
[31:48] | Isn’t that right? | 是否属实 |
[31:49] | It is. | 是的 |
[31:50] | So, it wasn’t until you spoke with the defense | 所以 直到你跟被告说过话之后 |
[31:53] | that the U.S. attorney convinced you to swap sides? | 公诉律师才说服了你转换自己的立场对吗 |
[31:56] | Objection. The word “convince” implies that — | 反对 “说服”这个词隐含了… |
[31:58] | I’ll rephrase it. | 我重新表述好了 |
[31:59] | What deal was promised to you | 如果你同意指证我的当事人 |
[32:00] | if you agreed to testify against my client? | 他们承诺你将得到什么好处 |
[32:02] | – Objection. – Assumes facts not in evidence. | -反对 -假设的事实不在证据之列 |
[32:03] | Really? So, there was no offer on the table? | 是吗 所以你们没提供任何条件 |
[32:06] | He simply volunteered? | 他仅仅是出于自愿这么做的吗 |
[32:07] | Answer the question, Mr. Shaw. | 回答问题 肖先生 |
[32:16] | Early release. | 提早释放 |
[32:20] | Early release. | 提早释放 |
[32:26] | So, after 20 years in prison, you get to walk free. | 坐了二十年牢 你终于要被释放了 |
[32:29] | That must feel amazing. | 那感觉肯定很美妙 |
[32:31] | After 20 years in a cell, | 在坐了二十年牢以后 |
[32:34] | I think I’d say pretty much anything for that. | 只要能早释 我想我什么话都说得出来 |
[32:36] | – Your Honor — – Nothing further. | -法官大人 -我没问题了 |
[32:48] | You just keep lying to me. | 你一直在骗我 |
[32:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:50] | I don’t know if y-y-you’re upset right now | 我不知道你现在这么难过 |
[32:52] | because you’re gonna go to jail | 到底是因为你要进监狱了 |
[32:53] | or because your creepy lover just betrayed you. | 还是因为你的恐怖恋人背叛了你 |
[32:57] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[33:00] | The judge has given us three hours. | 法官给了我们三个小时 |
[33:01] | That’s how long we have to rebuild our defense. | 我们只有这点时间来重新构思辩护理由 |
[33:03] | Look into forensics, crime tech, | 仔细调查法医鉴定 犯罪技术 |
[33:05] | the FBI lab. | 联调局实验室 |
[33:06] | This moment, right now — | 现在 这一刻 |
[33:07] | this is when you prove your worth. | 正是你们证明自我价值的时刻 |
[33:13] | You worked on the Gabriel Shaw case, right? | 您曾经调查过加布里尔·肖的案子 是吗 |
[33:15] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[33:16] | Just writing a research paper | 我正为我在米德尔顿的犯罪学课程 |
[33:17] | for my criminology class at Middleton. | 写一份研究报告 |
[33:18] | Well, I’m afraid that — | 那我恐怕 |
[33:19] | Look I just need the files for this one case. | 听着 我只需要这一个案子的资料 |
[33:21] | It’s nearly all public information. | 而且几乎都是公开的信息 |
[33:24] | Look, five minutes of | 只需要您花五分钟 |
[33:26] | your time saves my life. | 就可以拯救我的生活 |
[33:28] | Please. | 求您了 |
[33:43] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[33:44] | Yes, I’m looking for Ned Crawford | 是的 我想找艾伦镇监狱的 |
[33:46] | at the Allentown Prison. | 奈德·克劳福德 |
[33:52] | Mr. Crawford? | 克劳福德先生 |
[33:53] | Hi. You don’t know me, – but my name is Michaela Pratt. | 您不认识我 我叫米凯拉·普拉特 |
[33:57] | You found something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[33:58] | I got ahold of the prison logs for Gabriel Shaw, | 我拿到了加布里尔·肖在监狱的联络记录 |
[34:00] | and he received six phone calls | 从我们带波拉去监狱找过他之后 |
[34:01] | from a woman named Jane Santora | 有个叫简·桑托拉的女人 |
[34:02] | ever since we took Paula to visit him in prison. | 给他打了六个电话 |
[34:04] | Santora is Paula’s mother’s maiden name. | 桑托拉是波拉母亲的娘家姓氏 |
[34:06] | Why would she be calling him? | 她为什么要给他打电话 |
[34:08] | Professor Keating. | 基廷教授 |
[34:09] | Where? No. | 哪里 不行 |
[34:10] | Sorry to interrupt, but I found out that — | 抱歉打断一下 我发现 |
[34:12] | That is not the right answer, Frank. | 那不是正确答案 弗兰克 |
[34:17] | We were in the cafeteria, talking — | 我们当时在餐厅里说话 |
[34:19] | I thought we were working through it | 我以为我们要共同面对 |
[34:20] | when she said she needed to go to the restroom. | 然后她说她要去洗手间 |
[34:21] | That was an hour ago. | 那是一小时以前的事了 |
[34:25] | Ms. Keating, have you located your client? | 基廷女士 你找到你的当事人了吗 |
[34:34] | I’m afraid her whereabouts are unknown, Your Honor. | 她现在下落不明 法官大人 |
[34:39] | Very well. | 很好 |
[34:40] | I’m issuing a bench warrant | 我将签发法院传票 |
[34:41] | for the immediate arrest of Paula Murphy… | 要求即刻逮捕波拉·墨菲 |
[34:43] | a.k.a. Elena Aguilar. | 也就是埃琳娜·阿基拉 |
[34:46] | Until she’s detained, Case H9Y2 is put on permanent hold. | 在她被扣押之前 H9Y2案永久暂停 |
[34:52] | Court adjourned. | 休庭 |
[35:13] | Choose your husband carefully, Miss Pratt. | 选老公得谨慎 普拉特小姐 |
[35:17] | You’ll only have yourself to blame if it ends badly. | 如果结局不好 只能怪自己 |
[36:04] | There’s nothing? | 什么都没有吗 |
[36:07] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[36:08] | I checked with Yale, the hotel. | 我跟耶鲁和旅馆都核实过了 |
[36:12] | He was there the night she was murdered. | 她被杀那晚 他就在那里 |
[36:13] | Dr. Keating didn’t show. | 基廷博士没有来 |
[36:14] | Left the garage at 7:00 p.m., | 晚上七点开出了停车场 |
[36:16] | wasn’t back till 6:00 the next morning. | 直到第二天早上六点才回来 |
[36:18] | His alibi’s solid. | 他的不在场证明很可靠 |
[36:19] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:23] | He never left, Annalise. | 他从未离开 安娜丽丝 |
[36:25] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:43] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[37:02] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[37:06] | Be with your husband. | 回到你丈夫身边去 |
[37:33] | Here. | 给 |
[37:39] | That’s the last one. | 这是最后一袋了 |
[37:41] | Everyone, get in the car. | 大家都上车 |
[37:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:53] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[37:54] | Just…get in the car, Michaela. | 乖乖上车 米凯拉 |
[37:56] | Oh, no, m-m-m-m-my ring. | 不 我 我 我 我的戒指 |
[37:59] | What? | 什么 |
[37:59] | My engagement ring is gone! | 我的订婚戒指不见了 |
[38:05] | I lost it. I — Oh, God. | 我把它弄丢了 天呐 |
[38:08] | I lost my ring. | 我的戒指丢了 |
[38:08] | I lost my ring. I lost my ring. | 我的戒指丢了 我的戒指丢了 |
[38:12] | I lost my ring. | 我的戒指丢了 |
[38:14] | I lost my ring. | 我的戒指丢了 |
[38:26] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[38:28] | You wouldn’t return my calls. | 你不回我电话 |
[38:30] | You can’t just show up, | 你不能这样突然跳出来吓人 |
[38:31] | not when there are murderers everywhere! | 尤其现在到处都是杀人犯 |
[38:34] | Yeah, you’re right. I’m sorry… | 对 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[38:37] | about everything. | 所有的事情都很抱歉 |
[38:38] | I should have told you the minute we ran into Walsh. | 我们一碰见沃什我就该告诉你的 |
[38:40] | You should have told me before you proposed, | 你应该在求婚之前就告诉我 |
[38:42] | before you said you loved me, before you asked me out. | 在你说你爱我之前 在你约我出去之前 |
[38:44] | Michaela, come on — | 米凯拉 别这样 |
[38:46] | Were there others? | 还有别人吗 |
[38:47] | What, people I hooked up with? | 什么别人 和我上过床的人吗 |
[38:48] | Men. | 男人 |
[38:49] | Men you had sex with. | 和你上过床的男人 |
[38:51] | No. | 没有 |
[38:51] | Because if you’re gay — | 因为如果你是同性恋 |
[38:52] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[38:53] | – If you are gay — – I’m not gay! | -如果你是同性恋 -我不是同性恋 |
[38:55] | People are gay. | 一个人可以是同性恋 |
[38:56] | My cousin is gay. | 我表哥就是同性恋 |
[38:56] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[38:57] | – I’ll still be your friend, but I just — – Michaela! | -我还会是你的朋友 -米凯拉 |
[38:59] | It was a stupid thing that happened when I was a kid, | 那是我还是小孩时做的一件蠢事 |
[39:02] | A horny kid. | 一个发情的小孩 |
[39:03] | I’m not some guy on the down low. | 我没有什么秘密 |
[39:05] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[39:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:12] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[39:18] | My wedding dress is Vera Wang… | 我准备的婚纱是王薇薇的 |
[39:21] | Not off-the-rack Vera Wang — bespoke Vera Wang. | 而且不是成衣 而是专门订制的 |
[39:25] | It cost me a fortune. | 我花了不少钱 |
[39:30] | So, you better be sure. | 所以你最好能确定 |
[39:36] | You can’t embarrass me, Aiden. | 你不能让我丢脸 艾登 |
[39:39] | I have a plan for my life, | 我有我的人生规划 |
[39:40] | and it doesn’t include you ruining us. | 其中可不包括你毁了我们两个 |
[39:43] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[39:45] | So you’d better be sure | 所以你最好能确定 |
[39:46] | because if you ever do anything like that again, | 因为只要你再做一次那样的事 |
[39:49] | I will divorce you, and I will take all your money, | 我就和你离婚 卷走你所有的钱 |
[39:51] | and I will destroy any chance you have at a political career. | 然后毁掉你的政治前途 |
[40:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:03] | I’m so sorry. | 非常非常对不起 |
[40:16] | I appreciate your patience. | 感谢您如此耐心 |
[40:18] | I just needed some time | 我只是需要些时间 |
[40:19] | to ensure I could be fully committed to the case. | 来确定我可以全身心投入这个案子 |
[40:23] | So, you’ve come to a decision? | 那你现在决定了吗 |
[40:25] | I have. | 决定了 |
[40:29] | Caught ya! | 抓贼啦 |
[40:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:32] | Just a little snack. | 只是想吃点零食 |
[40:35] | You guys come to a decision yet on that football player? | 那个橄榄球球员的事你们决定了吗 |
[40:38] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[40:43] | I’d like to announce the new owner of the trophy… | 我要宣布这奖杯的新主人 |
[40:52] | A student who has shown dedication, hard work, | 那是一位表现出奉献精神 努力工作 |
[40:55] | and the audacity to speak up for the pawns in this world. | 并且敢于为马前卒挺身而出的学生 |
[41:09] | Mr. Gibbins, come claim your prize. | 吉宾斯先生 上来拿你的奖励吧 |
[41:15] | From this point on, I’d like to ban any further discussion | 从现在开始 这间教室里禁止所有 |
[41:18] | on the Lila Stangard murder in this classroom, | 关于莱拉·斯坦格谋杀案的讨论 |
[41:20] | as I’m representing one of the defendants, Rebecca Sutter. | 因为我将为被告之一丽贝卡·萨特做辩护 |
[41:29] | I know. | 我明白 |
[41:30] | Frank and I had the same look on our face when she told us. | 她告诉弗兰克和我时 我们也是这表情 |
[41:40] | She can’t resist a challenge, can she? | 她就是拒绝不了挑战的诱惑 对吧 |
[41:56] | Annalise, I heard you were on this case, | 安娜丽丝 我听说你接了这个案子 |
[41:58] | though it doesn’t look like it’ll be a long one anymore. | 不过看起来这案子花不了太长时间 |
[42:00] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[42:01] | Your client just confessed. | 你的当事人刚刚招供了 |
[42:01] | Your client just confessed. | 你的当事人刚刚招供了 |
[42:02] | Got it all on tape, too. | 还全程录了像 |
[42:02] | Got it all on tape, too. | 还全程录了像 |