时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You guys come to a decision yet on that football player? | 那个橄榄球球员的事你们决定了吗 |
[00:04] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – Griffin’s gonna pin it on you! | -出去 -格里芬想把这事栽赃给你 |
[00:06] | I’d like to ban any further discussion | 禁止所有关于 |
[00:08] | on the Lila Stangard murder, | 莱拉·斯坦格谋杀案的讨论 |
[00:10] | as I’m representing Rebecca Sutter. | 因为我将为丽贝卡·萨特做辩护 |
[00:12] | Your client just confessed. | 你的当事人刚刚招供了 |
[00:13] | Got it all on tape, too. | 还全程录了像 |
[00:15] | Usually I require dinner before I agree | 一般我非法侵入一位富有老妇人的电脑之前 |
[00:17] | to illegally hack into a rich old lady’s computer. | 都会要求一顿晚餐的 |
[00:20] | I’m Kan. | 我是凯恩 |
[00:21] | I spend my 80 hours a week at legal aid. | 我一周那80小时都放在法律援助上了 |
[00:23] | It’s the only way to destroy the DNA. | 这是摧毁DNA的唯一办法 |
[00:37] | Michaela, stand up. | 米凯拉 站起来 |
[00:39] | We need to leave. Do you understand? | 我们得赶快离开 你明白吗 |
[00:41] | – Michaela! – Connor, stop! | -米凯拉 -康纳尔 够了 |
[00:45] | Michaela, we need to leave now. | 米凯拉 我们得赶快离开这儿 |
[00:47] | Just need to stand up, okay? Michaela. | 你得站起来 好吗 米凯拉 |
[00:50] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[00:51] | She’s gonna ruin this for us. | 她会毁了我们的 |
[00:53] | – She’ll be fine. – Are you blind? | -她会没事的 -你瞎了吗 |
[00:55] | She’s broken. | 她崩溃了 |
[00:56] | Her little miss perfect brain | 她那完美的小脑袋瓜 |
[00:58] | doesn’t know how to handle any of this. | 应付不了这些事 |
[00:59] | Like any of us know how to handle this. | 好像我们应付的来一样 |
[01:02] | – Michaela, get up! – Here’s what we do. | -米凯拉 起来 -我们这么办 |
[01:04] | You guys take Michaela to the woods. | 你们带米凯拉去树林 |
[01:06] | I’ll get Rebecca out of here. | 我带丽贝卡离开这儿 |
[01:08] | Wait, what? You just — you’re gonna leave? | 等等 你要走吗 |
[01:10] | She can’t be here. You know that. | 她不能待在这里 你知道的 |
[01:13] | – We’re so screwed. – It’s gonna be fine. | -我们完蛋了 -会没事的 |
[01:16] | You’re gonna have to trust me right now. | 你现在得相信我 |
[01:17] | Hey, you guys in there?! | 你们在里面吗 |
[01:21] | – Who is that? – Asher. | -谁在外面 -亚设 |
[01:23] | I see your car in the driveway, Connor! | 我在车道上看见你的车了 康纳尔 |
[01:25] | Open up the damn door! | 你他妈的给我开门 |
[01:27] | Okay, what is he doing here? | 他来这儿干嘛 |
[01:29] | – That’s my fault. – Of course it’s her fault. | -都怪我 -当然都怪她 |
[01:32] | I mean, who else’s fault would it be, right? | 还能是谁的错呢 对吗 |
[01:35] | Is Michaela in there with you?! | 米凯拉跟你在一起吗 |
[01:35] | I want my freaking trophy back! | 他妈的把我的奖杯还给我 |
[01:38] | Open up! | 开门 |
[01:44] | I know you’re in there! | 我知道你在里面 |
[01:45] | Everyone, get down. | 大家都趴下 |
[01:51] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[01:53] | Are you bitches seriously trying to ignore me right now? | 你们这些贱人真打算无视我吗 |
[01:57] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[01:59] | And you guys call me immature?! | 你们说我不成熟 |
[02:01] | I’m like the most grown-up grown-up ever! | 我才是最成熟的那个 |
[02:05] | We’re so, so screwed. | 我们真的完蛋了 |
[02:15] | Take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱掉 |
[02:16] | Did you run over here? | 你跑来的吗 |
[02:18] | Yeah. Now take off your clothes. | 是的 赶快把衣服脱掉 |
[02:20] | I-I have to go to work, | 我得去上班 |
[02:21] | and I-I’m a little worried that you might be a sex addict. | 我有点担心你可能性爱上瘾了 |
[02:25] | There’s this book I read about this, “The Velvet Rage.” | 我读过一本关于这方面的书 《翻云覆雨》 |
[02:27] | – It’s really — – We’re young, red-blooded, American males. | -真的 -我们是精力充沛的美国年轻人 |
[02:31] | Let’s not turn sex into a bad thing. | 别把性爱说成一件坏事 |
[02:32] | I’m just saying, why don’t we do something normal for once, | 我只是说 我们为何不能做次平常的事 |
[02:35] | that is not sex? | 除了做爱 |
[02:36] | Like have breakfast or — or do the crosswords | 比如一起吃早饭 或者做填字游戏 |
[02:39] | or whatever it is that actual couples…do. | 或者随便什么真正的情侣们做的 事 |
[02:43] | Couples? | 情侣们 |
[02:46] | What’s next? | 然后呢 |
[02:47] | We change our relationship status on Facebook? | 在脸书上更改感情状态吗 |
[02:49] | I meet your mom? | 我见你妈妈 |
[02:51] | That — that — t-that is not what I meant. | 我 我不是那个意思 |
[02:53] | You — I-I-I-I know that — that — that we’re not, like… | 我我我知道 我们不是那种 |
[02:57] | You know what? I’ll just take off my clothes. | 这样吧 我这就把衣服脱掉 |
[02:58] | We’ll have sex as long as you ignore what I just said. | 我们做爱吧 只要你无视我刚才说的话 |
[03:00] | No. No, no, no, no. Watching you freak out is way more fun. | 不不不不 看你这么紧张更有意思 |
[03:03] | Stop looking at me! | 别看着我 |
[03:12] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[03:14] | Really, dude? Isn’t your ass tired? | 不是吧 哥们儿 你屁股不累吗 |
[03:16] | Who says it’s my ass? | 谁说我在前面了 |
[03:18] | How are we to know whether the confession | 我们怎么知道招供 |
[03:19] | was coerced or not, Your Honor? | 是不是被胁迫的 法官大人 |
[03:21] | Ms. Parks has not supplied the defense with the video. | 帕克斯女士没有把录像提供给辩方 |
[03:24] | Because it hasn’t been placed into evidence. | 因为录像没有被列入证物 |
[03:25] | As such, I respectfully ask that the confession | 既然如此 我恭敬地请求 |
[03:28] | not be considered in setting the bail amount. | 估定保释金额时不考虑口供的因素 |
[03:30] | Ms. Sutter’s written confession is in evidence, | 萨特女士的书面供词已被列入证物 |
[03:33] | in which she admits to this especially heinous crime. | 她在其中承认犯下此项重罪 |
[03:36] | I would hope you would set bail at the maximum. | 希望法官大人设下最大限额的保释金 |
[03:39] | Your Honor, my client is a person of slim means. | 法官大人 我的当事人是无权无势的普通人 |
[03:41] | Your client should have considered that | 你的当事人在招供认罪的时候 |
[03:42] | when she confessed to murder. | 就该考虑到这一点 |
[03:43] | I’m setting bail at $1 million. | 保释金额为一百万美金 |
[03:49] | A million? That’s a lot of lap dances. | 一百万 那得跳多少大腿艳舞才付得起 |
[03:51] | She’s a bartender, not a stripper. | 她是个酒保 不是脱衣舞女 |
[03:55] | Rebecca, tell me the code to the phone. | 丽贝卡 告诉我那手机的解锁码 |
[04:04] | This is normal, the judge always sets | 这很正常 这种备受瞩目的大案 |
[04:06] | a substantial bail on high-profile cases. | 法官一般都会设下高额保释金 |
[04:08] | What will help us appeal the amount | 如果你能告诉我们导致你招供的所有细节 |
[04:10] | is if we know the details that led to your confession. | 这能帮助我们要求减少保释金数额 |
[04:13] | That means you need to tell us | 这意味着你要告诉我们 |
[04:14] | every detail since your arrest. | 你被捕后的每一个细节 |
[04:18] | Can you walk us through it? | 能给我们说说吗 |
[04:21] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[04:25] | This is exactly what they want… | 你这样正中他们的下怀 |
[04:28] | for you to curl into some dark place in your mind | 他们就想让你筑起心墙 逃避问题 |
[04:31] | and stay silent while they define who you are. | 你缄默不语 他们就能把罪赖在你头上 |
[04:34] | Trashy, drug-dealing townie. | 把你说成贩毒的社会败类 |
[04:38] | But you can be heard. | 但你有机会说出真相 |
[04:41] | And it starts right here with us. | 就从跟我们坦诚相对开始 |
[04:48] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[04:51] | I didn’t kill her. | 她不是我杀的 |
[04:54] | You confessed that you did. | 你招认了人是你杀的 |
[04:56] | They made me say those things. | 是他们逼我这么说的 |
[04:58] | I-I just wanted them to stop. | 我只是想让他们别再审我了 |
[05:01] | I wanted to go home. | 我只是想回家 |
[05:04] | But they said that I couldn’t, | 但是他们说我回不了家了 |
[05:05] | that Griffin already told them everything. | 说格里芬已经坦白了一切 |
[05:07] | Wes was right. | 韦斯说得没错 |
[05:09] | – Wes? – He told me Griffin was gonna pin it on me. | -韦斯 -他说格里芬会栽赃给我 |
[05:13] | He was right. | 他说得没错 |
[05:22] | It’s your big mouth | 就是你这大嘴巴 |
[05:24] | that motivated our client into a confession. | 让我们的当事人被迫招供 |
[05:27] | But all I did was tell… | 但我只是告诉她… |
[05:27] | Your behavior is starting to make me question | 你的行为开始让我怀疑 |
[05:30] | whether you’re working for the other side. | 你是不是公诉方派来的间谍了 |
[05:32] | You better tell me, in detail, | 你最好一字不漏地告诉我 |
[05:34] | everything you ever said to her. | 你对她说过的每一句话 |
[05:37] | I… that’s all I said. | 我…我就说了这一句 |
[05:38] | Nothing else? | 其他什么也没说吗 |
[05:42] | – Hello? – Who is this? Where’s Lila? | -喂 -你哪位 莱拉在哪 |
[05:44] | You have to tell me what’s on the phone. | 你得告诉我手机里有什么 |
[05:46] | No. | 没有了 |
[05:48] | Oh, it looks like the trophy’s gonna be in play. | 看来又要展开新一轮的奖杯争夺了 |
[05:51] | He advocated for his client. | 他一心为当事人着想 |
[05:53] | We should all care that much. | 我们都该有这样的责任心 |
[05:55] | You ever throw up in your mouth when you say stuff like that? | 你说冠冕堂皇的漂亮话时会在心里暗吐吗 |
[05:56] | – Is that a Tillman outline? – What? | -那是提尔曼大纲吗 -什么 |
[05:59] | Ward Tillman. | 沃德·提尔曼 |
[05:59] | He won the Kepley diploma all three years at Middleton. | 他连续三年蝉联米德尔顿法学院开普勒奖 |
[06:01] | His outlines are the holy grail. | 他的大纲可是高分必杀技 |
[06:03] | This is one of Kan’s old outlines. | 这是凯恩以前整理的大纲 |
[06:05] | Oh, your boyfriend’s giving you his outlines now? | 你男朋友已经开始给你他的大纲了 |
[06:07] | What’s next? Herpes? | 还会给你什么 疱疹吗 |
[06:08] | How about we trade? | 做个交易怎么样 |
[06:09] | I’ll give you everything from my property study group. | 我会把我物权法学习小组的资料都给你 |
[06:13] | No. | 不 |
[06:14] | Laurel, the exam’s in three days. | 劳拉 考试就在三天后 |
[06:15] | And that’s probably the first time | 这可是你第一次 |
[06:16] | you’ve actually gotten my name right. | 叫对我的名字呢 |
[06:18] | Fine. | 不给拉倒 |
[06:20] | Sounds like it’s shooting-star time. | 看来又到了陨星爆发时间了 |
[06:22] | – Who’s your pick? – What’s a shooting star? | -你选谁 -什么是陨星爆发 |
[06:24] | Hair gel’s got ice in his veins. Doucheface is too dumb to care. | 发胶男是淡定帝 二货脸太笨了压根不在乎 |
[06:27] | Wallflower’s pretty sensitive. | 墙花挺敏感的 |
[06:29] | My bet’s on prom queen. | 我赌会是舞会皇后 |
[06:30] | She’s wound way too tight. | 她整个人太紧张了 |
[06:32] | What the hell’s a shooting star? | 陨星爆发究竟是什么 |
[06:36] | We need a copy of Rebecca’s confession tape | 我们需要丽贝卡的招供录像 |
[06:38] | and detainment logs, | 以及拘留记录 |
[06:39] | otherwise there’s no getting her out on bail. | 否则不可能把她保出来 |
[06:41] | Be creative. | 发挥你的创造力 |
[06:42] | She took away the trophy, right? | 她把奖杯收回去了 对吧 |
[06:43] | Mr. Gibbins is off the Rebecca sutter case. | 吉宾斯被撤下了丽贝卡的案子 |
[06:47] | You do not speak or even look at her | 不许跟她说话 看都不许多看一眼 |
[06:49] | unless I specifically ask you. Understood? | 除非我要求你跟她接触 明白了吗 |
[06:55] | Let’s go. We have a new client waiting. | 走吧 还有新的当事人等着呢 |
[07:00] | Marren Trudeau is founder and C.E.O. | 玛伦·特鲁多 |
[07:02] | of the brokerage firm Trudeau Securities. | 特鲁多证券经纪行的创始人兼总裁 |
[07:04] | Her firm transacts $90 billion a year in trades. | 她的公司一年的交易金额高达900亿 |
[07:07] | She’s the stockbroker of choice to the main line. | 她是主流人群的首选股票经纪人 |
[07:10] | And owns the most extensive collection | 拥有本市最全的梅普尔索普 |
[07:11] | of mapplethorpes in the city, | 黑白摄影作品收藏 |
[07:12] | – according to google. – Baller. | -谷歌上写的 -真牛 |
[07:14] | Maybe she can sell one, pay Rebecca’s bail. | 她要能卖一幅 就能付丽贝卡的保释金了 |
[07:16] | Our client came from nothing, | 委托人白手起家 |
[07:18] | put herself through school by cleaning offices. | 靠做办公室清洁供自己读完了书 |
[07:21] | Started trading out of her apartment, | 从在公寓里做股票 |
[07:22] | clawing her way to the top of a field | 一步步发展壮大 登上了一个众所周知 |
[07:24] | notoriously dominated by men. | 由男性主导的行业的巅峰 |
[07:27] | I need you to take this case seriously. | 你们要认真对待这个案子 |
[07:30] | What’s the charge against her? | 她被起诉的罪名是什么 |
[07:31] | Insider trading. | 内线交易 |
[07:40] | Looks like my kind of party. | 这地方太合我的口味了 |
[07:42] | All we are doing is our job. | 我们只是在做本职工作 |
[07:44] | – I can’t! – Just doing your job? | -我做不到 -做本职工作 |
[07:45] | – Yes! Yes. – My ass. | -是的 没错 -去你的吧 |
[07:48] | Your goons are looting this place | 你们这些白痴把这里搞的好像 |
[07:50] | like it’s a damn fire sale. | 减价大卖场似的 |
[07:52] | And you have no right. | 而且你无权如此 |
[07:54] | Ms. Trudeau, this warrant says otherwise. | 特鲁多女士 这份搜查令让我有权如此 |
[07:56] | – Oh, this warrant? – Yes. | -这份搜查令 -是的 |
[07:59] | What are you — what — | 你要干什么 怎么 |
[08:01] | – Are you kidding? – Enough. Marren. | -你开玩笑吗 -够了 玛伦 |
[08:05] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:06] | Annalise Keating. The exact charge? | 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 具体罪名是什么 |
[08:08] | Your client purchased stock in Edson Pharmaceuticals | 你的委托人在食品及药物管理局 |
[08:11] | in advance of a favorable FDA ruling | 针对内线交易下达禁止令前 |
[08:13] | arising from insider knowledge. | 提前购买了爱德森制药的股份 |
[08:15] | Was any of that in english? | 他说的是人话吗 |
[08:17] | I still see no proof | 我没有看到 |
[08:18] | of my client’s connection to Edson Pharmaceuticals. | 我的委托人和爱德森制药有关系的证据 |
[08:21] | Right. I almost forgot that part. | 对了 我差点忘了 |
[08:22] | Will you excuse me? | 请让让 |
[08:26] | You want proof? | 你要证据吗 |
[08:27] | How about a little light viewing? | 那就看点东西好了 |
[08:29] | Now, Ms. Trudeau, | 特鲁多女士 |
[08:31] | do you have any idea who that man may be? | 你知道这位男士是谁吗 |
[08:35] | Elias Edson. | 伊莱亚斯·爱德森 |
[08:37] | Elias edson. | 伊莱亚斯·爱德森 |
[08:38] | And that would be the C.E.O. of Edson Pharmaceuticals? | 正是爱德森制药的总裁 |
[08:45] | There’s your proof. | 这就是证据 |
[08:46] | Well, take some notes, kids, | 都学着点 孩子们 |
[08:48] | ’cause this is what pilates can do for you. | 普拉提的好处就从这儿体现出来了 |
[08:51] | Mr. Edson. | 爱德森先生 |
[09:03] | We all know the only reason | 我们都知道你不愿意 |
[09:04] | you won’t give us Rebecca Sutter’s confession | 提供丽贝卡·萨特供词的唯一理由 |
[09:06] | is that there’s proof of coercion you don’t want us to see. | 就是因为里面有你不能示人的胁迫招供的证据 |
[09:08] | Oh, wouldn’t that be so easy for you? | 这样你们辩护起来就简单多了不是吗 |
[09:10] | Those dirty cops with their dirty interrogation techniques. | 坏警察的逼供手段什么的 |
[09:13] | Unfortunately for you, that’s not what happened here. | 只可惜 这次并非如此 |
[09:15] | Then why not hand over the tape? | 那你为什么不愿意提供录像带 |
[09:17] | We will if we decide to put it into evidence. | 等我们把它列为证据了就可以交给你 |
[09:20] | ‘Cause you prefer to spring it on us during the trial? | 这样才好在庭审时将我们一军吗 |
[09:22] | You know, isn’t that the fun part of court? Goodbye. | 那正是庭审最有趣的部分啊 拜拜 |
[09:25] | Oh, and tell Annalise to send Frank next time. | 回去告诉安娜丽丝下次派弗兰克来 |
[09:28] | I prefer him watching my ass walk away. | 我更喜欢让他欣赏我离去的背影 |
[09:33] | So I made a porno. So what? | 我拍了段色情录像 那又怎样 |
[09:36] | – Everyone makes them these days. – Not everyone. | -所有人都这么做 -并不是所有人 |
[09:38] | Pax! | 帕克斯 |
[09:39] | Really? So, you and Sam never | 是吗 所以你和山姆已经 |
[09:41] | – get your freak on anymore? – Marren. | -度过兴奋期了吗 -玛伦 |
[09:43] | All right, I know. | 好啦 我知道 |
[09:44] | We don’t talk about your personal life. | 不讨论你的私人生活 |
[09:46] | – Yes? – Get me Greg Wallach on the phone. | -有事吗 -给格雷格·瓦拉赫打电话 |
[09:48] | Tell his assistant it’s an emergency. | 告诉他的助手这是紧急情况 |
[09:51] | No one’s judging you for making a sex tape. | 没有人批评你拍性爱视频 |
[09:53] | It’s who you made it with. | 重点是对象是谁 |
[09:54] | I didn’t buy that stock, if that’s what you’re implying. | 股票不是我买的 如果你是这意思的话 |
[09:58] | His assistant said he’s on a plane to Belgium. | 他的助手说他在去比利时的飞机上 |
[10:00] | – He’s dodging me. – I’ll send him a case of petrus. | -他故意躲我 -我给他送箱帕图斯去 |
[10:03] | Yes. And a hooker. | 好 外搭一个妓女 |
[10:05] | Purchases were made under your unique login. | 交易是经由你的个人帐号完成的 |
[10:08] | I was hacked. | 电脑被黑了 |
[10:09] | Well, we’ll have an I.T. expert look for evidence of hacking. | 我们会让电脑专家寻找电脑被黑的证据 |
[10:11] | Anyone you suspect? An employee? | 你有什么怀疑对象吗 会是某个员工吗 |
[10:14] | No, my people are loyal. | 不可能 我的人都很忠诚 |
[10:16] | Look outside of my firm. I have got enemies galore. | 肯定是外人 我可是树敌无数 |
[10:20] | Oh, you don’t make history being liked. | 靠让人喜欢是无法创造历史的 |
[10:22] | That’s the woman I know and love. | 这才是我认识和所爱的女人 |
[10:26] | And, Annalise, | 安娜丽丝 |
[10:27] | get this thrown out in the preliminary hearing. | 在调查庭上就把这事结了 |
[10:30] | Marren, that’s not possible. | 玛伦 不可能的 |
[10:34] | I’ve already lost 10 clients. | 我已经丢了十位客户了 |
[10:35] | It’s $50 million out the door. | 五千万的生意跑了 |
[10:37] | Fed just took half my terminals. | 联调局刚拿走了半数的服务器 |
[10:40] | And if this goes to trial, firm goes under. | 如果闹上法庭 公司就完蛋了 |
[10:44] | That cannot happen, | 不能让这种事发生 |
[10:46] | not because of some bastard spreading lies. | 不能因为某些混蛋散播的谣言 |
[10:51] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[10:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:54] | Preliminary hearings are won by the prosecution | 调查庭赢的几乎都是 |
[10:56] | 99% of the time. | 公诉方 |
[10:58] | The judge only needs to prove | 只需证明有犯罪的可能 |
[11:00] | that there’s probable cause of a crime to go to trial, | 法官就会批准进入审判程序 |
[11:03] | So the only way to keep Marren’s case out of trial | 所以要让玛伦的案子不进入审判程序的唯一方法 |
[11:06] | is to find the real culprit. | 就是找到真凶 |
[11:08] | There are 52 employees at Trudeau Securities. | 特鲁多证券有五十二名雇员 |
[11:10] | Your job is to interview them | 你们的工作就是去与他们面谈 |
[11:12] | pretending it’s case research, of course, | 装作是在做案情调查 |
[11:14] | until you find us a traitor. | 直到找出叛徒 |
[11:18] | Happy hunting. | 追凶愉快 |
[11:19] | – How do you know it’s one of her employees? – I don’t. | -你怎么知道就是她的雇员呢 -我不知道 |
[11:23] | I just know everybody hates their boss. | 我只知道所有人都讨厌他们的老板 |
[11:32] | She’s right. I hate her. | 她说得没错 我讨厌她 |
[11:34] | Careful. The house could be bugged. | 小心点 这屋子可能被监听了 |
[11:36] | How are we supposed to find time to study for torts? | 我们哪还有时间去学侵权法 |
[11:39] | Oh, are you one of those people that actually needs to study? | 你还需要学习吗 |
[11:41] | You can’t be naturally gifted at torts. | 可没人天生就懂侵权法 |
[11:43] | Am I the only one that’s psyched about this? | 只有我一个人觉得这事很兴奋吗 |
[11:45] | We get to be spies! | 我们要当间谍了 |
[11:47] | How did you get into the company? | 你怎么进的这家公司 |
[11:48] | I was selling cars when I met Marren. | 我是在卖车时认识的玛伦 |
[11:50] | She came in for an S-class but left in an AMG. | 她本来是要买S级的车 我说服她买了辆AMG |
[11:53] | She said if I could sell her that hard, | 她说要是能为她那么努力地推销 |
[11:55] | she had a job for me. | 可以给我份工作 |
[11:56] | And ever since, never once thought about leaving? | 从那以后 就没想过跳槽吗 |
[11:58] | Hell no. Marren’s good people. | 当然没有 玛伦是个好人 |
[12:00] | Like when my dad died, | 像我爸去世的时候 |
[12:01] | she gave my mom her house in the Catskills | 她把在卡茨基的房子借给我妈 |
[12:02] | for a few months so she could grieve in peace. | 住上几个月 好让她能安静地哀悼 |
[12:04] | – Well, that’s very generous. – Not really. | -那可真够大方的 -也不能这么说 |
[12:06] | You know how many houses she has? | 你知道她有多少房产吗 |
[12:08] | So, does that mean you don’t make that much yourself? | 也就是说你自己还赚不了那么多 |
[12:10] | I’m somewhere in the seven-figure range. | 我身价也有七位数了 |
[12:12] | Depends on the day, really, whether the market’s up or down. | 也得看行情 看是牛市还是熊市 |
[12:14] | So, what’s the most you’ve made on a trade at one ti– | 所以你赚得最多的一笔交易 |
[12:16] | Do I sound like I am calling you from Club Fed? | 我听上去像是从监狱打来的吗 |
[12:20] | We are open for business, and the market | 我们开门纳客 而现在市场 |
[12:22] | is kissing 17 again, you punk-ass bitch, whose… | 正生机勃勃 你个混蛋… |
[12:25] | …dress is amazing. Is it Prada? | 你这衣服好看极了 是普拉达的吗 |
[12:28] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[12:29] | I’m not like most girls. Clothes aren’t important to me. | 我不像大部分女孩 衣服对我来说不重要 |
[12:32] | – “Top broker.” Must be exhausting. – Not at all. | -“最佳经纪人” 一定很累 -到也没有 |
[12:35] | We don’t make excuses around here. | 我们在这可不找借口 |
[12:37] | That’s quite the cat collection. | 这些猫猫真壮观 |
[12:39] | You not here to talk about my pussies. What do you want? | 你不是来这谈论我的小猫的 你要干什么 |
[12:42] | You mean besides world peace? | 你是说除了世界和平吗 |
[12:45] | How is it working for Marren? | 为玛伦工作感觉如何 |
[12:48] | Just between us, | 悄悄说一句 |
[12:49] | it seems like she could be a real ball-buster. | 她看上去像是只母老虎 |
[12:50] | Would you call a man a ball-buster? | 你会把一个男人叫做母老虎吗 |
[12:52] | I’m guessing no, | 我想不会 |
[12:53] | Mr. Can’t stop staring at my boobs. | “一直盯着我的胸看”先生 |
[12:57] | Illegal trades… | 非法交易 |
[12:58] | they happen all the time, though, right? | 无时不刻不在进行 对吗 |
[12:59] | I mean, that’s how we ended up with our current recession. | 我是说 正是如此才有了现在的经济衰退 |
[13:01] | Okay, that’s liberal propaganda. | 你那是自由党的想法 |
[13:02] | Wanting and making money ain’t a bad thing. | 对金钱的渴求以及赚钱可不是坏事 |
[13:05] | And honestly, to actually pull off | 说实话 要真正进行 |
[13:07] | insider trading and not get caught… | 内幕交易还不被抓到… |
[13:08] | It’s quite easy. An example… | 非常简单 比如说… |
[13:10] | My brother-in-law’s company, Denzotech, | 我姐夫的公司 丹唑科技 |
[13:12] | is being bought by Google. | 就要被谷歌收购了 |
[13:14] | They announce it in the trades tomorrow. | 他们在明天的交易日就会公布 |
[13:15] | Should make a killing, but I have to sit on my hands | 本可以大赚一笔 但我只能干瞪眼 |
[13:18] | because of my personal knowledge. | 因为我知道的是内幕 |
[13:19] | But if you acted on it, | 但你要是有所行动 |
[13:21] | you could make, say, 100 grand? | 你能赚 大概 十万吗 |
[13:24] | Chump change. | 那也太少了 |
[13:26] | What about your colleagues? | 你的同事呢 |
[13:27] | Think everyone’s as happy as you are to work for Marren? | 他们都跟你一样喜欢为玛伦工作吗 |
[13:29] | We all make bank. What’s to complain about? | 所有人都赚了不少钱 有什么好抱怨的 |
[13:31] | Evan, Marren needs the Dalzine numbers. | 伊万 玛伦需要戴尔增的数据 |
[13:35] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[13:36] | Connor Walsh. I work for annalise keating. | 康纳尔·沃什 我为安娜丽丝·基廷工作 |
[13:39] | Paxton. Pax for short. | 帕克斯顿 叫我帕克斯就好 |
[13:44] | You two need a room? | 要给你们去开个房间吗 |
[13:46] | Why do I need to read these? | 我为什么要看这些 |
[13:48] | It’s all the pending litigation against Marren. | 这些是所有针对玛伦的未决诉讼 |
[13:50] | That’s what you should look at if you want | 如果你们想找出是谁陷害她的 |
[13:51] | to find the person who framed her for this. | 就得看看这个 |
[13:53] | Oh, no. I’m not… I’m… | 不 我不是… 我是 |
[13:55] | I hope you’re not as bad a law student as you are a liar. | 希望你作为法律学生不像你撒谎一样差劲 |
[13:58] | You want to ask me out on a date? | 你想约我出去吗 |
[14:00] | Ask me on a date. | 那就开口约 |
[14:01] | But don’t just take a sneak peek at the goodies | 但想要只吃我豆腐却不请我吃饭 |
[14:03] | without buying me dinner. | 门都没有 |
[14:04] | Okay, look, I wasn’t… | 好吧 听着 我没有… |
[14:04] | The goodies are very, um… | 你的胸确实很壮观 |
[14:07] | – but that’s not why I’m here. – Why are you, then? | -但我不是为此而来的 -那是为什么 |
[14:11] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[14:13] | we think there’s a Benedict Arnold up in this joint. | 我们觉得这个事务所里有内奸 |
[14:16] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[14:17] | No, see, ’cause I told you it was an outside hack. | 你听着 我告诉过你这是外人陷害 |
[14:21] | So why in the hell are you interrogating my employees? | 你为什么还派人去审问我的员工 |
[14:24] | As your attorney, | 作为你的律师 |
[14:25] | it’s my job to look out for your best interests. | 万事都是从你的利益出发 |
[14:28] | By creating a culture of fear within my company? | 所以在我的公司里营造恐惧的氛围 |
[14:31] | A healthy level of fear | 所有的员工都应该 |
[14:32] | all employees should have for their boss. | 对老板有一定敬畏之心 |
[14:34] | Those people are my family. | 他们都是我的家人 |
[14:36] | They’re your employees, | 他们是你的手下 |
[14:37] | and they’ll burn you the first chance they get. | 只要他们有机会一定会反咬你一口 |
[14:39] | Oh, god. Aren’t you just exhausted? | 老天 你就不累吗 |
[14:41] | I mean, you exhaust me. | 我看着你都累 |
[14:43] | This isn’t about me. | 这跟我没关系 |
[14:45] | No, you know, all the years that you’ve been my lawyer, | 不 这么多年来你一直是我的律师 |
[14:48] | through divorces and sexual-harassment suits, | 帮我打了那么多离婚和性骚扰的官司 |
[14:52] | you have gotten to know all my crazy, | 我干过的出格事你都知道 |
[14:55] | but I still know nothing about you. | 但我却完全不了解你 |
[14:59] | Until now, of course. You don’t trust people. | 当然现在我终于懂了 你不相信人 |
[15:03] | Not your employees, your clients. | 不相信你的员工 委托人 |
[15:05] | Oh, I would be an idiot to trust my clients. | 傻子才会相信委托人 |
[15:08] | Ah. So, nobody. | 所以什么人都不相信 |
[15:14] | Nobody? Not even your husband? | 任何人吗 甚至连你丈夫都不相信 |
[15:18] | Marren, if you want to fire me… | 玛伦 如果你想解雇我 |
[15:20] | No, stop trying to wiggle out of this one. | 不 这事你负责定了 |
[15:23] | You know you’re my best chance to beat this charge. | 你知道我要想打赢官司就只能靠你 |
[15:27] | Stop investigating my people. | 别再调查我的员工了 |
[15:33] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | What? Are you kidding? | 什么 你有没有搞错 |
[15:36] | If this were my husband, | 要是这是我老公 |
[15:38] | I’d never be able to walk straight again. | 我每天都会腿软得下不了床 |
[15:48] | Are you going out? | 你要出去吗 |
[15:50] | Department dinner. | 同事聚餐 |
[15:52] | I told you this morning. | 我早上告诉过你 |
[15:57] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[16:02] | Mm. Someone’s raring to go. | 某人很饥渴的样子 |
[16:05] | Is that a bad thing? | 这样不好吗 |
[16:08] | I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来的 |
[16:14] | McClaine’s being a real hard ass about these dinners. | 麦克莱恩对这些聚餐重视得不得了 |
[16:18] | All right. I’ll be here. | 好吧 我在家等你 |
[16:37] | There was a lecture you scheduled a couple weeks ago. | 几周前你安排了一场讲座 |
[16:40] | Dr. Keating didn’t show. Canceled last minute. | 基廷教授人都没来 在最后一刻取消了讲座 |
[16:43] | His car was in the lot every night…except here. | 他的车每晚都停在这里 除了这一天 |
[16:46] | Friday, the 29th. | 29号 周五 |
[16:51] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[17:02] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[17:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:04] | Just out for a night run. Saw the light on in your car. | 我晚上出来跑步 看到你车里的灯亮着 |
[17:07] | I didn’t want you to burn out the battery. | 不想让你把电池耗光了 |
[17:13] | I’m not trying to steal your car, man. | 我不是想偷你的车 伙计 |
[17:16] | Didn’t say you were. | 我也没说你要偷 |
[17:42] | It’s funny, right? | 真是有意思啊 |
[17:44] | We’re driving so far out of the city | 我们开出城这么远 |
[17:46] | to buy some lighter fluid when…we’re already screwed. | 就为了买点火液 而我们已经完蛋了 |
[17:51] | I mean, I hate to be all negative here, | 我不想把所有事都往坏处想 |
[17:54] | but Asher knew that we were in the house, | 但亚设知道我们在屋里 |
[17:58] | and there’s that — that eyewitness cop, | 而且还有 那个警察也是目击证人 |
[18:00] | our fingerprints and hair and — and skin cells | 加上我们留在犯罪现场的指纹 |
[18:04] | at the crime scene, | 头发和皮肤细胞 |
[18:06] | the fibers from this rug now embedded in my car, | 还有这个地毯上的纤维现在也嵌在我车里了 |
[18:11] | these street cameras recording us this very minute. | 还有正拍着我们的这些道路摄像头 |
[18:15] | Everyone say hello to the police. Hi! | 大家向警察叔叔问个好 |
[18:18] | And let’s not even talk about what we’re going to do | 何况我们还没想过烧了尸体以后 |
[18:21] | after the body’s burned. | 接下来该怎么办 |
[18:22] | Now that — that — is going to be the fun part! | 那个 那个才是最有意思的 |
[18:25] | Enough, Connor. | 够了 康纳尔 |
[18:29] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[18:31] | Why — why freak out about things out of our control? | 何必为了已经失控的事情抓狂呢 |
[18:38] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[18:39] | Don we now our gay apparel | 我们都很欢乐[圣诞歌曲《装饰厅堂》] |
[18:48] | The 11 employees I interviewed are either | 要么我问的那11个员工都精通骗术 |
[18:50] | all extremely good liars or the hack didn’t come from inside. | 要么这事就不是内部人员干的 |
[18:53] | – And the I.T. expert? – Inconclusive. | -IT专家那边呢 -不确定 |
[18:55] | So we’ve pissed off our client | 所以我们惹恼了委托人 |
[18:56] | and have absolutely nothing to show for it. | 还没查出一点有用的东西 |
[18:58] | You’ve all outdone yourselves. | 你们真是再创历史新低啊 |
[19:00] | Actually, if it’s — if it’s okay, | 实际上 要是可以的话 |
[19:02] | I’d like to look into a possible new lead. | 我想查一个潜在的新线索 |
[19:04] | Well, why you still standing there? | 那你还愣在这干吗 |
[19:06] | – Did you get the tape? – Still working on it. | -你拿到录像带了吗 -还在努力 |
[19:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[19:15] | Oh, my God. I totally thought this was my bag. | 天啊 我还以为这是我的包呢 |
[19:18] | – Sorry. – You were trying to steal her outline. | -抱歉 -你想偷她的复习大纲 |
[19:20] | – Seriously, Michaela? – Chick fight! Chick fight! | -有没有搞错 米凯拉 -打一架 打一架 |
[19:23] | Okay! Do none of you care about this exam? | 够了 你们难道都不在乎这个考试吗 |
[19:25] | If we fail, we drop to the bottom of the class, | 要是挂科的话 我们就是班里倒数了 |
[19:27] | and for what?! | 图什么呢 |
[19:28] | To — to — to impress a woman who could give a crap | 就为了讨好一个除了她的小甜心男 |
[19:31] | about anyone but her little butt boy here, | 其他人都不放在眼里的女人吗 |
[19:33] | who constantly screws up, | 而这小甜心不停闯祸 |
[19:34] | but somehow gets to keep the trophy?! | 却还能获得奖杯 |
[19:36] | You want the trophy that bad, Michaela, take it. | 米凯拉 你要这么想要奖杯的话就拿走 |
[19:38] | It doesn’t work that way, dumbass! | 不是这样的 白痴 |
[19:40] | You have to win it, otherwise it means nothing! | 不是靠自己能力赢来的就没意义了 |
[19:43] | It’s prom queen. You owe me 100 bucks. | 是舞会皇后 你输我一百块 |
[19:46] | I am not the shooting star! | 我才没有陨星爆发 |
[19:49] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[19:58] | She makes you work pretty late. | 她让你加班加到这么晚啊 |
[20:00] | I’m compensated well. | 我的加班费也不少 |
[20:02] | And what else am I gonna do on a Wednesday night? | 再说周三的晚上我还能干吗 |
[20:05] | I can think of more fun things. | 我能想到很多好玩的事 |
[20:10] | Be honest. She did it, right? | 说实话 是她干的 对吧 |
[20:13] | – Made the trade? – You clearly don’t know Marren. | -内部交易 -你显然不了解玛伦 |
[20:16] | Does anyone know anyone? I mean, really? | 谁又真正了解谁呢 |
[20:20] | Wow. That was deep. | 真有深度 |
[20:22] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[20:26] | I’ve been her assistant eight years. | 我当她助理八年了 |
[20:29] | There’s no way she’d be stupid enough to make that trade. | 她才不会笨到做这种内部交易呢 |
[20:33] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:35] | I’ll go. | 那我走了 |
[20:37] | And you? | 你呢 |
[20:39] | What would you normally be doing on a Wednesday night? | 你一般周三晚上都干吗 |
[20:42] | Or who, I mean? | 或是干谁 |
[20:45] | Is there a boyfriend I should be jealous of? | 你有会让我吃醋的男朋友吗 |
[20:50] | I do… | 我想 |
[20:57] | …what I want. | 干什么就干什么 |
[21:10] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[21:43] | I talked to a few legal aid funds, | 我联系过几个法律救助基金会 |
[21:44] | and they can put together almost $3,000 for Rebecca’s bail. | 他们可以凑查不多三千块来保释丽贝卡 |
[21:47] | We need $100,000. | 我们需要十万 |
[21:47] | Hey, we’re not all working for big-bank millionaires here. | 我们又不是给身价百万的银行家打工 |
[21:50] | She can’t stay in there until the trial. | 她不能在监狱里一直蹲到开庭 |
[21:52] | It will mess with her head. | 她会疯掉的 |
[21:53] | What if we invest the 3 grand? | 要是我们拿三千块来投资呢 |
[21:56] | Find a stock that we know might do well and then… | 找一个我们知道会赚的股票 然后 |
[21:58] | What? You mean insider trade? | 什么 你是说内部交易 |
[22:00] | No, no, that — that’s not what I mean. I — | 不 不 我不是那个意思 我 |
[22:02] | Kitchen’s for grown-ups only. | 只有大人才能进厨房 |
[22:04] | And, yeah, I heard you talking about Rebecca. | 没错 我听见你聊丽贝卡了 |
[22:06] | Do we need to get you a naughty mat? | 我们是不是得给你颁个淘气奖啊 |
[22:08] | I asked Kan to come help us with Rebecca’s bail. | 我请凯恩帮我们凑丽贝卡的保释金 |
[22:12] | ‘Cause no one else is thinking about how to get her out? | 因为别人都没想着要把她弄出来吗 |
[22:15] | You, this is a place of work. | 你 这里是工作的地方 |
[22:17] | Your girlfriend should know better. | 你女朋友应该知道规矩 |
[22:19] | – Frank — – Hey, hey. No worries. | -弗兰克 -没事 |
[22:21] | I’m just stoked someone thinks that I’m your boyfriend. | 我很开心有人觉得我是你男朋友 |
[22:35] | Never done that before. | 我以前可没干过这个 |
[22:36] | – Sex at the office? – No. | -办公室里做爱吗 -不是 |
[22:39] | That other thing you did. | 另一件事 |
[22:43] | Oh, I’ll go. | 我得走了 |
[22:44] | No. | 不要嘛 |
[22:45] | Look, only your boyfriend would be calling this late. | 听着 只有你男朋友会这么晚来电话 |
[22:49] | – No, it’s – I-I got to go anyway, all right? | -不 其实 -反正我得走了 好吗 |
[23:01] | It’s fine. | 很顺利 |
[23:02] | They still think it’s her. | 他们还认为是她干的 |
[23:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:05] | I actually just hooked up | 我刚刚搞了一个 |
[23:06] | with one of the lawyer’s interns to make sure. | 实习律师来确保这件事 |
[23:11] | What can I say? I’m fully committed to the cause. | 能说什么呢 我愿意为事业献身 |
[23:14] | And he did this thing to my ass that made my eyes water. | 何况他对我的菊花做的事可是让我双眼迷离呢 |
[23:33] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[23:33] | I think I just detached the tibia. | 我觉得我刚把胫骨卸下来了 |
[23:35] | Or is that a fibula? | 或者也可能是腓骨 |
[23:41] | Oh, there’s plenty more of Sam to bag, though. | 还有一堆山姆需要装袋 |
[23:45] | Michaela, a little help. | 米凯拉 帮把手怎么样 |
[23:48] | I just need a break. | 我只想稍微休息一下 |
[23:50] | No breaks. | 不能休息 |
[23:52] | We are in a marathon, and you’ve hit the wall, | 我们正在跑马拉松 你已经不行了 |
[23:54] | but we have six more miles to go. | 可还有近十公里要跑 |
[23:57] | We have to see this through, so quit dilly-dallying, | 我们得把它做完 所以别磨磨蹭蹭了 |
[24:00] | grab a trash bag, | 拿个垃圾袋过来 |
[24:02] | and let’s get to scooping, shall we? | 开始挖洞 好吗 |
[24:18] | It’s not that complicated, really. | 这没有那么复杂 真的 |
[24:20] | You just download this APP from the deep web | 你只需要从深网中下载这个应用 |
[24:22] | and worm your way into the phone company’s mainframe | 用蠕虫病毒黑进手机公司的主机 |
[24:24] | using basic JAVA code. | 用最基础的JAVA代码就行 |
[24:26] | Anyone could learn how to do it. | 谁都能学会 |
[24:26] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[24:28] | I-I just — I don’t care. | 我 我不在乎了 |
[24:31] | Hey. Don’t be a bitch. | 别这么混蛋 |
[24:33] | I could get arrested for this. | 我有可能因此坐牢呢 |
[24:34] | I would never let that happen. | 我不会让你坐牢的 |
[24:36] | Says the first-year law student, | 法学院一年级的学生如是说 |
[24:37] | who seems to spend more time breaking the law | 还是花更多时间研究如何违法 |
[24:39] | than practicing it. | 而不是练习当律师的学生 |
[24:40] | How did you get this recording anyway? | 你是怎么得到这段录音的 |
[24:42] | Were you, like, hiding under his desk, | 你是不是躲在桌子下面了 |
[24:43] | or were you already under there for other purposes? | 还是说因为某个原因 你当时已经在桌下了 |
[24:47] | I would tell you, | 我很想告诉你 |
[24:48] | but then you’d be an accessory to my crime. | 可那样你就成了我的从犯了 |
[24:53] | Voi la. | 有啦 |
[24:54] | Person he was on the phone with | 跟他通话的人 |
[24:55] | was using a phone line in Trudeau Securities. | 使用的是特鲁多证券的电话 |
[24:58] | I mean, whoever it was was smart enough | 反正不管是谁 他都够聪明 |
[24:59] | to block the identifying number. | 因为他屏蔽了可识别号码 |
[25:01] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[25:03] | You love me, and you want to have my babies. I know. | 你爱我 你想给我生孩子 我知道 |
[25:10] | Sergeant Joseph? | 约瑟夫警探 |
[25:11] | Bonnie Winterbottom. I’m Rebecca Sutter’s counsel. | 我是邦尼·温特波顿 丽贝卡·萨特的律师 |
[25:14] | Ms. Parks warned me you’d be coming by. | 帕克斯女士警告过我 说你会过来的 |
[25:16] | A little advice? Take a plea deal. | 给你点建议 签认罪协议 |
[25:19] | I’ve seen the confession. It ain’t good. | 我看到口供了 很不利哦 |
[25:23] | Then explain this. | 那请你解释一下 |
[25:25] | If your department is so sure Ms. Sutter is guilty, | 如果你们这么肯定萨特女士有罪 |
[25:27] | then why is one of your detectives | 为什么你们的一位警探 |
[25:29] | – investigating a different suspect? – What? | -还要去调查另一位嫌疑人 -什么 |
[25:31] | Detective Nate Lahey has been investigating Sam Keating, | 内特·勒西警探正在调查山姆·基廷 |
[25:34] | who also happens to be the husband | 他恰好也是 |
[25:36] | of the woman Detective Lahey had an affair with. | 与勒西警探有婚外情的女人的丈夫 |
[25:39] | – You’re out of line. – I have personal knowledge | -你做得有点过了 -我得到私人消息 |
[25:41] | that Detective Lahey illegally searched through | 说勒西警探昨晚非法搜查了 |
[25:43] | Mr. Keating’s car last night. | 基廷先生的车 |
[25:45] | So you can see why I’m having a hard time | 所以你应该能明白我为何无法接受 |
[25:48] | accepting your confidence in Ms. Sutter’s confession | 你确信萨特女士有罪的同时 |
[25:50] | when, in fact, your men are still out there | 还在派人寻找 |
[25:52] | looking for Ms. Stangard’s killer. | 杀害斯坦格女士的凶手 |
[25:54] | I mean, a jury would definitely find it confusing. | 我是说 陪审团也会疑惑 |
[25:56] | and if the press got ahold of it, | 而且如果记者知道了 |
[25:58] | well, it seems to me your whole department | 那么可能你的整个部门 |
[26:00] | could come under review. | 都要接受审查 |
[26:01] | The confession tape, unedited, now. | 给我口供的带子 未经编辑的 现在 |
[26:05] | What can I say? | 能说什么呢 |
[26:06] | I’m fully committed to the cause. | 我愿意为事业献身 |
[26:08] | And he did this thing to my ass that made my eyes water. | 何况他对我的菊花做的事可是让我双眼迷离呢 |
[26:11] | All right, turn it — turn it off. | 好了 关掉 关掉 |
[26:14] | Based on the phone call, | 根据这通电话 |
[26:14] | we know that Pax was talking to someone inside your brokerage. | 我们知道帕克斯是在跟你公司里的某人通话 |
[26:17] | And as your assistant, he had access to your login code. | 作为你的助理 他知道你的登录密码 |
[26:20] | He set you up. | 是他陷害了你 |
[26:22] | He — he — he’s been with me | 他 他 他从我白手起家的那一天起 |
[26:24] | since my office was a desk in my apartment. | 就一直跟着我 |
[26:27] | He bought me my first pair of Spanx. | 他给我买了我的第一件魔鬼塑身衣 |
[26:31] | even helped me squeeze into them. | 还帮我塞进去 |
[26:34] | Okay, you can say it. | 好了 你尽管说吧 |
[26:36] | “I told you so.” | “我早就告诉你了” |
[26:38] | The important thing is we know who’s responsible. | 现在重要的是我们知道是谁干的了 |
[26:40] | We just need him to make a statement. | 我们只是需要他说出来 |
[26:42] | Oh, I’ll get him to make a statement. | 我会让他说出来的 |
[26:45] | You weak, little bitch. | 你这个懦弱的小贱人 |
[26:47] | – Marren. – Why? | -玛伦 -为什么 |
[26:49] | – What? – Don’t play dumb with me. | -什么 -别跟我装傻 |
[26:50] | You set me up for this. | 这件事是你陷害了我 |
[26:53] | I’m loyal to my boss. | 我只对我的老板忠诚 |
[26:54] | – No one else. – Why, Paxton?! | -不对其他人 -为什么 帕克斯顿 |
[26:59] | All I’ve done the past eight years | 我这八年来所做的 |
[27:01] | is pay your bills, clean up after your dog, | 只是帮你付账单 照顾你的狗 |
[27:04] | buy your tampons! | 帮你买卫生棉条 |
[27:06] | My whole life has been about you! | 我的整个人生都在围着你转 |
[27:09] | Serving you! | 为你服务 |
[27:11] | Like all I am is some accessory, | 就好像我只是一件饰品 |
[27:13] | this thing to prop you up! | 专门给你打下手的 |
[27:18] | This was my chance to be something. | 这是我做一番事业的机会 |
[27:24] | I loved you like you were my son. | 我像爱亲生儿子一样爱你 |
[27:27] | And this is how you repay me? | 你就是这样报答我的吗 |
[27:31] | You could have ruined me, made me lose everything! | 你差一点就毁了我 让我失去一切 |
[27:35] | So understand this — | 所以你给我记住 |
[27:36] | I will make sure that you are prosecuted | 我会确保你会为你所犯下的罪行 |
[27:39] | to the fullest extent of the law for this crime. | 受到法律允许条件下最重的刑罚 |
[27:42] | Oh, and that family of yours, those — those people | 你的那些家人 |
[27:45] | that just rejected you all those years ago, | 那么多年前把你拒之门外的家人 |
[27:48] | well, now they are finally gonna have a real reason | 现在他们终于有了为你感到羞耻的 |
[27:51] | to be ashamed of you, | 正当理由了 |
[27:54] | ’cause you’re gonna be in jail with the other inmates | 因为你会进监狱 |
[27:57] | who are gonna love the hell out of your ass! | 遇到一群会爱死你屁股的狱友 |
[27:59] | Marren! Marren! Your people are watching. | 玛伦 玛伦 你的手下都看着呢 |
[28:02] | – Okay. I’m fine. I’m fine. – Pull yourself together. | -好 我没事我没事 -注意举止 |
[28:04] | – Come on. – No. | -拜托了 -不用 |
[28:05] | – I’m fine. – Oh, my God. | -我没事了 -天呐 |
[28:07] | – I’m sorry. – Paxton! | -对不起 -帕克斯顿 |
[28:32] | Now you know what a shooting star looks like. | 现在你知道陨星爆发是什么样了吧 |
[28:41] | We can request a continuance on the preliminary hearing, | 鉴于目前出现的极端特殊情况 |
[28:44] | cite an extraordinary circumstance. | 我们可以申请继续庭上调查 |
[28:46] | Oh, you mean the proof of my innocence | 你是指证明我无罪的证据 |
[28:48] | that just went out the window? | 刚刚跳出了窗户吗 |
[28:53] | I shouldn’t have said those things, not to him. | 我不该说那些话的 不该对他说 |
[28:57] | He isn’t tough like me. | 他并不像我那么坚强 |
[28:59] | I should have known better. | 我应该想到的 |
[29:02] | You didn’t do this to him. | 这不是你的错 |
[29:04] | – Annalise, I did. – No. | -安娜丽丝 是我的错 -不 |
[29:07] | He was talking to someone else within the building, | 他在和大楼里的其他人打电话 |
[29:09] | which means they’re at fault. | 也就是说这是他们的错 |
[29:11] | They committed this crime, not you. | 是他们犯下了这起罪行 不是你 |
[29:14] | Let me fix this. | 我会解决的 |
[29:22] | According to the stock exchange, | 根据交易所的记录 |
[29:23] | the purchase order for the Edson shares went in at 2:48 p.m. | 股票的下单时间是下午2点48分 |
[29:26] | Marren says she’s was on a smoke break, | 玛伦说她当时出去抽烟了 |
[29:28] | so we just need to figure out | 所以我们需要找出 |
[29:29] | who made the trade on her computer. | 谁在她的电脑上进行了这笔交易 |
[29:30] | Pax would have seen Marren leave. | 帕克斯肯定是看到玛伦离开 |
[29:32] | He could have told one of the other brokers | 然后告诉了另一个经纪人 |
[29:33] | to make the trade at her desk. | 到她桌上进行这笔交易 |
[29:34] | Talia Lewis logged out of her account at 2:45 p.m. | 塔莉娅·路易斯2点45退出了她的账户 |
[29:37] | I interviewed her. | 是我询问她的 |
[29:39] | It’s all the pending litigation against Marren. | 这些是所有针对玛伦的未决诉讼 |
[29:41] | She tried hard to steer me away from looking inside the company. | 她想尽办法我停止对公司内部的调查 |
[29:44] | – Anyone else? – Jimmy Wordshaw. | -还有谁 -吉米·伍德肖 |
[29:46] | He logged out at 2:46 p.m. | 他在2点46分退出了 |
[29:47] | And logged back in at 2:57. | 然后在2点57分又重新登陆了 |
[29:49] | He was mine. | 他是我负责的 |
[29:50] | Wanting and making money ain’t a bad thing. | 对金钱的渴求以及赚钱可不是坏事 |
[29:52] | The guy smelled like an ashtray. | 那家伙一身的烟味 |
[29:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:56] | What if Jimmy distracted Marren on the smoke break | 会不会是吉米在抽烟的时候拖住玛伦 |
[29:57] | while Talia made the deal and Pax stood watch? | 然后塔莉娅去做交易而帕克斯负责望风 |
[30:01] | Holy crap. We make good spies. | 老天 我们当间谍真是有一套 |
[30:05] | Getting a witness to confess is perhaps the most challenging | 让证人招供也许是做辩护律师 |
[30:09] | Yet fun parts of being a trial attorney. | 最有挑战性同时也是最有意思的部分 |
[30:11] | Depositions in criminal cases | 罪案中的证词 |
[30:13] | are highly irregular, Ms. Keating. | 很不可靠 基廷女士 |
[30:14] | An employee just killed himself. | 一位雇员刚刚自杀 |
[30:16] | If that’s not an extraordinary circumstance, | 如果这还不是极端特殊情况 |
[30:18] | I don’t know what is. | 什么才是 |
[30:20] | We need to preserve all of the employees’ testimonies now. | 我们要记录下所有员工的证词 |
[30:22] | Oh, are you expecting further deaths? | 你认为还有人会死吗 |
[30:25] | Hopefully not, but we’ll see how the day goes. | 希望没有 但是谁知道呢 |
[30:28] | Hey, you ready for me? | 你们在等我吗 |
[30:30] | Jimmy. Sit down. | 吉米 请坐 |
[30:32] | You start with softballs, | 先问一些柔和点的问题 |
[30:34] | questions about their personal life, | 问问他们的私人生活 |
[30:36] | family, anything to warm them up. | 家庭 让他们放下戒心 |
[30:38] | Sure. I take smoke breaks with Marren all the time. | 是的 我一直和玛伦一起抽烟 |
[30:41] | And did you happen to take a smoke break | 那你在16号的下午2点45分 |
[30:43] | at 2:45 p.m. with Marren on the 16th? | 有没有和玛伦一起抽烟 |
[30:45] | Can’t be sure exactly. Ms. Keating, where exactly | 不能百分百确定 基廷女士 |
[30:48] | are you going with this line of questioning? | 这些问题到底是想问什么 |
[30:49] | Marren bought the Edson Stock at 2:48 p.m. on the 16th, | 玛伦在16号下午2点48分买进了爱德森股票 |
[30:53] | and that’s the same time of day | 而那恰巧是 |
[30:54] | that you and marren would often take your smoke breaks. | 你和玛伦每天一起抽烟的时间 |
[30:56] | Isn’t that right? | 是吗 |
[30:59] | You’re no longer a lawyer. | 那时你就不是律师了 |
[31:01] | You’re a detective in an interrogation. | 你是一名审问犯人的警探 |
[31:03] | I didn’t realize it was a crime | 我还不知道 |
[31:04] | – to be logged out of my computer system. – It’s not. | -退出系统也是犯罪 -当然不是 |
[31:07] | Just wondering if you could tell us | 只是希望你能告诉我们 |
[31:08] | where you were at that time. | 那段时间你在哪里 |
[31:09] | I don’t know. Getting coffee, going to the restroom. | 我不知道 也许去买咖啡了 或者去了洗手间 |
[31:11] | You sure you weren’t buying Edson stock on Marren’s computer? | 你确定不是在玛伦的电脑上购买爱德森股票吗 |
[31:14] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[31:16] | Take Marren down, start your own company using her clients. | 为了搞垮玛伦 好利用她的客户发展你自己的公司 |
[31:20] | You don’t ask for the truth. | 不要询问真相 |
[31:22] | You pound it out of them, | 而是把真相逼出来 |
[31:24] | Relentless in your pursuit of the answer you want. | 无情的追寻你需要的答案 |
[31:27] | So, you and Jimmy didn’t plan to start your own company? | 你和吉米没有计划一起开公司吗 |
[31:30] | No. | 没有 |
[31:31] | And like a good detective, you lie. | 像所有称职的警探一样 你要撒谎 |
[31:33] | That’s not what he told us in his deposition. | 他的证词可不是这么说的 |
[31:37] | Talia told us it was your idea. | 塔莉娅说都是你的主意 |
[31:39] | – I’d like to leave now. – Well, of course we can’t | -我想出去了 -当然我们不能 |
[31:42] | force you to be here against your will, | 强迫你留在这里 |
[31:43] | But you will get a better deal from me | 但是你回答基廷女士的问题越多 |
[31:45] | if you answer more of Ms. Keating’s questions. | 我给你开的交易条件就会越好 |
[31:49] | Talia’s lying, okay? It was her idea. | 塔莉娅在说谎 明白吗 这是她的主意 |
[31:52] | She roped me in and then Pax. | 她先说动的我 然后是帕克斯 |
[31:54] | We were just along for the ride. | 我们只是听她的指示行事而已 |
[31:55] | – Mr. Wordshaw, you’re under arrest. – What? | -伍德肖先生 你被捕了 -什么 |
[31:59] | Wait. Hold — you — you said you’d make a deal. | 等等 你说你会跟我做交易的 |
[32:02] | Prosecutors say all kinds of things. | 公诉方会说很多东西 |
[32:04] | It doesn’t make it true. | 并不一定都是真的 |
[32:05] | And next time, you might want | 下一次 你最好 |
[32:08] | to read the evidence put in front of you. | 好好看看摆在你面前的证据 |
[32:10] | – That deposition wasn’t real? – Look closer. | -那份证词是假的 -好好看看 |
[32:13] | That’s a speech Marren wrote on the importance | 那是玛伦写的关于工作场合 |
[32:15] | of female bonding in the workplace. | 女性关系重要性的演讲稿 |
[32:24] | Let’s hear it for the greedy, little pigs. | 给这些贪婪的小猪仔鼓掌 |
[32:31] | Looks like you fattened yourselves up for the slaughter. | 看起来你给自己找了条死路 |
[32:35] | I was just going what you taught us. | 我只是做了你教我们的事 |
[32:37] | You would have done the same thing, Marren. | 如果是你也会这么做的 玛伦 |
[32:40] | No. | 不 |
[32:41] | I would have made my own company. | 我会建立自己的公司 |
[32:44] | As I did. | 我也是这么做的 |
[32:45] | Did you really think that you could burn me? | 你真的认为你可以毁掉我吗 |
[32:48] | And you took trusting, naive Pax down with you. | 你还把天真的 轻信于人的帕克斯拽下了水 |
[32:53] | Enjoy your stay at club fed. | 祝你在牢里过得愉快 |
[33:14] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[33:15] | We have 14 hours till torts. I’m going to study. | 还有14个小时就要考侵权法了 我要去学习 |
[33:19] | Will this help? | 这有帮助吗 |
[33:22] | The Tillman Outline? | 提尔曼大纲 |
[33:24] | Called my cousin. | 给我表弟打了个电话 |
[33:25] | Turns out he was in an eating club with the guy at princeton. | 他和普林斯顿的一个人在同一家饮食俱乐部 |
[33:28] | Who wants a copy? | 谁要复印 |
[33:30] | – Oh, my God! – Me! | -上帝啊 -我要 |
[33:32] | Suckers! | 笨蛋 |
[33:33] | You think I’m gonna let you all bust my curve on the exam? | 你们觉得我会让你们拉低我的成绩曲线吗 |
[33:35] | What? Kidding. | 你们想什么呢 搞笑吗 |
[33:37] | Movie time. | 电影时间 |
[33:39] | Griffin was on top of her. | 格里芬压在她身上 |
[33:41] | Lila was shouting…for help, | 莱拉在大声求救 |
[33:45] | screaming, scratching at him. | 尖叫 挠他 |
[33:51] | He had his hands around her neck. | 他的手卡在她的脖子上 |
[33:53] | How did you finally get this? | 你怎么搞到这录像的 |
[33:55] | Wendy’s assistant has a messy desk. | 温迪助手的桌子乱成一团 |
[33:59] | Maybe something fell off. | 也许掉了点什么东西 |
[34:01] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:06] | You were standing during all this? | 你当时一直站着 |
[34:11] | No? | 没有 |
[34:13] | – You were sitting? – Yes. | -你坐着 -是的 |
[34:15] | Which means you were close enough to hold her legs. | 也就是说你的位置可以帮忙按住她的腿 |
[34:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:20] | Sure have good taste, waitlist. | 品味不错啊 候补先生 |
[34:22] | Go back. | 倒回去 |
[34:25] | Right there. | 就这儿 |
[34:26] | You were standing during all this? | 你当时一直站着 |
[34:31] | No? | 没有 |
[34:32] | – You were sitting? – Yes. | -你坐着 -是的 |
[34:35] | Which means you were close enough to hold her legs. | 也就是说你的位置可以帮忙按住她的腿 |
[34:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:41] | Your Honor, this section of video | 法官大人 这一段录像 |
[34:44] | was not a part of the written confession. | 并没有记录在书面供词里 |
[34:46] | Clearly it’s because my client was manipulated | 很显然 这是因为我的当事人 |
[34:48] | into saying that she was touching the victim’s body | 被要给她定罪的警探所操控了 |
[34:50] | by the detectives in order to further incriminate her. | 所以才会说她碰触了被害人的身体 |
[34:53] | – She’s reaching, Your Honor. – I’m not. | -她在猜测 法官大人 -我没有 |
[34:55] | The video completely undermines the reliability of the document. | 这段录像完全否定了文件的可信度 |
[34:57] | – Objection. Relevance. – I agree with Ms. Keating. | -反对 这与招供无关 -我同意基廷女士 |
[35:00] | The video shows coercion. | 录像说明被告受到了胁迫 |
[35:01] | In light of this, I’m reducing bail to $100,000. | 鉴于此 我把保释金降低至十万美元 |
[35:05] | I am also initiating an inquiry | 同时我还要求调查 |
[35:07] | into the interrogation of Ms. Sutter. | 对萨特女士的审讯过程 |
[35:10] | Ms. Parks, I’m not happy. | 帕克斯女士 我很不高兴 |
[35:21] | I can’t afford $100,000. | 我付不起十万美元 |
[35:22] | It’s 10% of $100,000, and we’ve got you covered. | 只需要付十分之一 我们已经搞定了 |
[35:26] | Rebecca, smile. You’re going home. | 丽贝卡 笑一个 你可以回家了 |
[35:55] | What are you doing here? | 你过来干吗 |
[35:56] | I-I was in the neighborhood. | 我在这附近 |
[35:58] | It’s 6:00 a.m. | 现在是早上6点 |
[35:59] | Well, early bird gets the worm, right? | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 不是吗 |
[36:02] | Are you on something? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[36:04] | No. I wish. | 我希望我嗑了 |
[36:07] | You smell. What is that? Smoke? | 你身上一股味道 那是什么 烟味吗 |
[36:10] | I screwed up, Oliver. | 我完蛋了 奥利弗 |
[36:13] | I screwed up so bad. | 我彻底完蛋了 |
[36:17] | I screwed up. I scr– I screwed up. | 我完蛋了 我完 我完蛋了 |
[36:23] | I screwed up. | 我完蛋了 |
[36:28] | I screwed — | 我完 |
[36:30] | I screwed up. | 我完蛋了 |
[36:33] | I screwed up. | 我完蛋了 |
[36:34] | I screwed up. I screwed up. | 我完蛋了 我完蛋了 |
[36:39] | I screwed up. I-I screwed up. | 我完蛋了 我 我完蛋了 |
[36:44] | It just shows that not everyone | 这说明不是每个人 |
[36:46] | is born to have a high-pressure job. | 都能适应高压性工作 |
[36:48] | I mean, like this guy, | 就像这个人 |
[36:50] | got in over his head and cracked. | 被压力搞得脑袋都炸了 |
[36:54] | Literally, his head on the sidewalk. | 我是说真的 人行道上全是他的脑袋 |
[36:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:59] | I actually just hooked up | 我刚刚搞了一个 |
[37:00] | with one of the lawyer’s interns to make sure. | 实习律师来确保这件事 |
[37:04] | What can I say? | 能说什么呢 |
[37:05] | I’m fully committed to the cause. | 我可是为这事全身心投入了 |
[37:07] | And he did this thing to my ass that made my eyes water. | 他对我的菊花做的事可是让我双眼迷离呢 |
[37:17] | I kept thinking there was a reason | 我一直在想你为什么 |
[37:19] | that you were so pissed at him. | 对他这么生气 |
[37:22] | I was right. He played you. | 我没猜错 他耍了你 |
[37:26] | Come on. It’s… | 别这样 |
[37:28] | It’s not like we said that we were exclusive. | 我们也没说过要忠于彼此 |
[37:36] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[37:38] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[37:41] | I like you, actually. | 我喜欢你 真的 |
[37:42] | “Actually”? | 真的 |
[37:44] | Look, Oliver, that guy, he was just sex, | 奥利弗 那个人对我来说只是性 |
[37:46] | but you’re more than sex. | 而你不一样 |
[37:48] | – Don’t make this a bigger deal than it is. – Get out! | -别把这事想得太复杂了 -滚出去 |
[37:51] | – Oliver. – I said leave! | -奥利弗 -我说了出去 |
[38:20] | I’m not supposed to be talking to you. | 我不该跟你说话的 |
[38:23] | Why are you? | 那你又为什么要说 |
[38:26] | Please don’t tell me it’s ’cause you want a thank-you. | 别告诉我你是在指望我谢谢你 |
[38:30] | We’ll see if this lady’s any good. | 如果那位女士真有什么本事 |
[38:32] | Maybe I’ll have something to thank you for. | 我到时候再谢你 |
[38:33] | It’s not that. | 不是为了这个 |
[38:37] | It’s this. | 是为了这手机 |
[38:43] | Tell me what’s on the phone, Rebecca. | 告诉我手机里有什么 丽贝卡 |
[39:11] | And you thought keeping this from me would be beneficial how? | 你觉得瞒着我这件事会有什么好处 |
[39:15] | She trusts me now. | 她现在信任我了 |
[39:18] | Because I waited. | 因为我没告诉你 |
[39:19] | She — she wouldn’t if I gave it to you before. | 如果我之前就给你了 她是不会信任我的 |
[39:23] | – I know that sounds bad, but – Stop. | -我知道这听起来很糟 但是 -闭嘴 |
[39:29] | Does anyone else know about this? | 还有其他人知道吗 |
[39:32] | No. | 没有 |
[39:33] | I need you to be completely honest with me. | 我要你说实话 |
[39:35] | I swear to God. | 我对上帝发誓 |
[39:37] | Only rebecca and I know it exists. | 只有丽贝卡和我知道 |
[39:43] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:45] | She needs someone to trust, | 她需要有人可以信任 |
[39:48] | and it looks like that’s you. | 看起来你就是那个人了 |
[39:50] | You okay with that? | 你能做好吗 |
[39:53] | Because it’s a lot of pressure, | 因为这会压力很大 |
[39:55] | but it’s very important to her. | 但是对她来说这很重要 |
[39:58] | And to me. | 对我也是 |
[40:02] | I can handle it. | 我能处理好 |
[40:06] | We can use it, right? | 我们可以利用它 对吗 |
[40:09] | – It’ll help her case. – We’ll see. | -利用它来打这场官司 -看情况吧 |
[40:13] | Why wouldn’t we? I mean, those photos — | 为什么不呢 这些照片 |
[40:15] | Mr. Gibbins, you did your job. | 吉宾斯先生 你做了你该做的 |
[40:18] | Now let me do mine. | 让我做好我该做的 |
[41:42] | Bonnie just told me you got the girl out on bail. | 邦尼刚才告诉我你把那女孩保释出来了 |
[41:48] | Just tell me you didn’t take out a second mortgage to pay for it. | 告诉我你没有去做二次贷款交保释金 |
[41:52] | I came close, but we figured out another way. | 差点就这么做了 但我们找到了其他办法 |
[41:58] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[42:00] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[42:06] | Why is your penis on a dead girl’s phone? | 为什么死人手机上会有你的裸照 |