时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m representing one of the defendants, | 我将为被告之一丽贝卡·萨特 |
[00:03] | Rebecca Sutter. | 做辩护 |
[00:06] | Does anyone else know about this? | 还有其他人知道吗 |
[00:07] | Only rebecca and I know it exists. | 只有丽贝卡和我知道 |
[00:09] | Sam, why is your penis on a dead girl’s phone? | 山姆 为什么死人手机上会有你的裸照 |
[00:12] | Did Lila ever share any details about this man | 莱拉有没有告诉过你那个男人的细节 |
[00:14] | Just that he was married. She called him Mr. Darcy. | 就说过他已婚 她管他叫达西先生 |
[00:17] | Thank you for picking me, making me Frank’s girl. | 多谢你选中我 让我成为弗兰克挑的女孩 |
[00:19] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友 |
[00:20] | I know how you got Rebecca’s confession tape. | 我知道你怎么弄到丽贝卡的认罪录像的 |
[00:22] | we both know what person in this house you did it for, | 我们都知道你是为了谁 |
[00:25] | and it wasn’t me. | 那并不是我 |
[00:26] | – Rebecca? – Wes, you can’t trust Annalise. | -丽贝卡 -韦斯 你不能相信安娜丽丝 |
[00:29] | – What happened? – The wallpaper, Wes. | -到底怎么了 -墙纸 韦斯 |
[00:30] | – Look at the wallpaper. – What the hell are you doing here?! | -好好看看那墙纸 -你怎么会在这里 |
[00:32] | Your husband’s Mr. Darcy. | 你丈夫就是达西先生 |
[00:48] | What’s up girl? | 还好吗 妹子 |
[01:07] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[01:09] | Hey. What time you going to the bonfire, girl? | 什么时候去篝火晚会 姑娘 |
[01:10] | What? Study group? No, I don’t have to study. | 什么 学习小组 不 我才不去学习呢 |
[01:12] | I’ve got the trophy. | 我有奖杯 |
[01:17] | I got to call you back. | 我待会给你回电话 |
[01:20] | Is Michaela in there with you? | 米凯拉跟你在一起吗 |
[01:21] | I want my freaking trophy back. | 他妈的把我的奖杯还给我 |
[01:23] | Open up! | 开门 |
[01:27] | I know you’re in there! | 我知道你在里面 |
[01:29] | Everyone, get down. | 大家都趴下 |
[01:34] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[01:35] | Are you bitches seriously trying to ignore me right now? | 你们这些贱人真打算无视我吗 |
[01:38] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[01:39] | And you guys call me immature? | 你们说我不成熟 |
[01:41] | I’m, like, the most grown-up… | 跟你们这些混球比起来 |
[01:43] | grown-up ever compared to your dumb asses! | 我才是最成熟的那个 |
[01:45] | We should just let him in. | 我们该让他进来 |
[01:47] | Open up the damn door! | 他妈的 把门打开 |
[01:48] | If he’s been in the house, he’ll… | 如果他进来了 他会… |
[01:50] | he’ll suddenly be part of it, you know? | 他也会卷进来的 你明白了吗 |
[01:52] | Five of us witnessed him here. | 我们五个都在这里看见了他 |
[01:53] | Then daddy Millstone can help get us off. | 然后米尔斯顿爸比会帮我们撇清关系 |
[01:56] | We could get him to step in the blood. It’s not a bad idea. | 我们可以让他踏上血迹 不是个坏主意 |
[01:58] | – Yeah! – No! He wasn’t part of this. | -对 -不行 他不该被卷进来 |
[01:59] | Do you think that I wanted to be a part of this? | 你以为我想卷进来吗 |
[02:02] | Wait. Listen. | 安静 听 |
[02:12] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[02:14] | I texted him. | 我给他发了短信 |
[02:16] | Told him I was at the library. | 告诉他我在图书馆 |
[02:33] | Take your seats. | 坐到自己位置上 |
[02:34] | We have a lot to get through today. | 我们今天有很多要讲的 |
[02:37] | Our lesson — Habeas Corpus, | 今天的课 人身保护令 |
[02:42] | which translates into “Produce the body.” | 也被叫做”移送犯人” |
[02:47] | Who can tell us how that applies to the case Fay vs. Noia? | 谁给我讲一下 人身保护令怎么适用于法伊诉诺伊阿一案 |
[02:56] | Your husband’s Mr. Darcy. | 你丈夫就是达西先生 |
[03:00] | – You’re confused. – Listen to yourself. | -你误会了 -听听 |
[03:04] | You just can’t stop lying. | 你谎话连篇 |
[03:06] | Wes…just sit down. | 韦斯 我们坐下来谈 |
[03:09] | – You’re disgusting. – Let me explain. | -你真恶心 -我能解释 |
[03:10] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心 |
[03:13] | Wes, come back here. | 韦斯 回来 |
[03:14] | Wes, come back here! | 韦斯 回来 |
[03:16] | Come back here! Wes, don’t you leave this house! | 回来 韦斯 你不能离开这里 |
[03:25] | Someone’s having a brain fart. | 某人大脑短路了 |
[03:28] | Fay vs. Noia declared an individual whose imprisonment | 法伊诉诺伊阿一案表明应该释放 |
[03:31] | doesn’t meet the requirements of law must be released. | 未满足法律要求条件而被监禁的人 |
[03:34] | This is done by way of Habeas Corpus, | 这由人身保护令来完成 |
[03:36] | A.K.A., to produce the body. | 即移送犯人 |
[03:39] | Thanks, Miss Pratt. | 谢谢 普拉特小姐 |
[03:42] | Who can tell us what happens in a Habeas Corpus proceeding? | 谁能说一下人身保护令的签发过程 |
[03:50] | Something’s come up. Class is dismissed. | 发生了一点事情 下课 |
[03:53] | Keating five, stick around. | 基廷五人组留下 |
[04:00] | Looks like the Keating five might be four from now on. | 看来基廷五人组从现在起要变成四人组了 |
[04:02] | Maybe Wes is sick. | 韦斯也许只是生病了 |
[04:03] | I bet the pressure finally got to him and he dropped out. | 我打赌是压力太大 他退出了 |
[04:06] | That means the trophy’s in play. | 就意味着又可以争奖杯了 |
[04:07] | God, enough with the stupid trophy. | 上帝啊 别再说蠢奖杯了 |
[04:09] | Hey, it’s only stupid ’cause you know you’ll never win it, | 你说它蠢是因为你知道你永远得不到它 |
[04:11] | l-l-l-loser. | 大输家 |
[04:12] | We have a new case. | 我们有新案子了 |
[04:13] | Okay, but first thing’s first — is the trophy in play? | 好 但是先说清楚 又可以争夺奖杯了吗 |
[04:16] | To those of you smart enough to know when to shut up. | 你如果够聪明就该知道什么时候应该闭嘴 |
[04:19] | 21 years ago, | 21年前 |
[04:20] | when I was a law student not unlike all of you, | 当我还是和你们一样的法学院学生时 |
[04:22] | there was a local man, | 有个本地人 |
[04:23] | David Allen, who was put on trial | 大卫·艾伦因为谋杀女朋友 |
[04:25] | for the murder of his girlfriend, Trisha Stanley. | 特丽莎·斯坦利而受到审判 |
[04:28] | Now, the prosecution argued | 公诉方认为 |
[04:29] | that David had gone into Trisha’s apartment | 大卫闯入特丽莎公寓 |
[04:32] | and shot her because he thought | 枪杀了她 是因为 |
[04:33] | that she’d fallen in love with her boss. | 他认为她爱上了她的老板 |
[04:35] | And despite there being nothing but circumstantial evidence | 尽管并没有直接证据来支持这一理论 |
[04:38] | to support this theory, David was convicted of murder. | 但大卫依然被判谋杀罪名成立 |
[04:43] | Now, this was the first case that opened my eyes | 这个案子第一次使我认识到 |
[04:45] | to the fact that the justice system | 司法制度并不总是 |
[04:46] | doesn’t always reward those who tell the truth… | 嘉奖说实话的人 |
[04:50] | but those who have the power to create their own. | 而是嘉奖那些有权有势的人 |
[04:53] | And it’s a fact that’s pissed me off | 从知道这个案子之后 |
[04:55] | ever since I heard about this case. | 这一点就一直把我气得发疯 |
[04:57] | But today, we’ve been handed the chance | 但是今天 我们有机会 |
[05:00] | to make an unjust system just. | 去扭转不公正的体制 |
[05:03] | One hour ago, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court | 一小时前 宾夕法尼亚州最高法院 |
[05:06] | granted my petition | 批准了 |
[05:07] | to develop new facts of David Allen’s conviction. | 我要求调查大卫·艾伦案新发现证据的申请 |
[05:11] | In layman’s terms, we’re working our first appeal. | 通俗地说 这是你们做的第一次上诉案 |
[05:16] | Now, the emergency hearing that we’ve been granted | 被批准的紧急听证会 |
[05:18] | is in three days, | 是三天后 |
[05:19] | so I hope you’re all rested and focused, | 我希望你们打足精神 全神贯注 |
[05:22] | because what we accomplish in the next 72 hours | 因为我们要在三天内 |
[05:25] | will determine David’s fate. | 决定大卫的命运 |
[05:27] | Then I was thinking steak. | 我一直在想牛排 |
[05:30] | A new york cut, 16 ounces, well-done. | 牛前腰脊肉 450克 全熟 |
[05:35] | Lobster, fried chicken, ribs. | 龙虾 炸鸡 肋排 |
[05:38] | Which is why I’m taking votes from everybody who visits. | 所以我才询问每个来访者 |
[05:43] | What would your last meal be? | 你的最后一餐想吃什么 |
[05:47] | What if I said you can have them all? | 如果我告诉你 你有机会享用这一切呢 |
[05:52] | Don’t mess with me right now. | 少来 |
[05:53] | The court called. | 法庭令下来了 |
[05:56] | They’re gonna give us one more shot. | 他们会再给我们一次机会 |
[05:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:59] | It’s a death-row case. | 这是死刑案 |
[06:01] | And unless we do our jobs, | 除非我们打赢这个案子 |
[06:03] | David will die by lethal injection | 否则大卫就将在两周内 |
[06:05] | in less than two weeks. | 被执行注射死刑 |
[06:07] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么 |
[06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:15] | No. | 不要谢我 |
[06:17] | You don’t thank me until you’re out of this prison. | 等你出狱之后再谢我 |
[06:27] | “That’s when I saw Mr. Allen run from that woman’s apartment. | “我就是在那时看到艾伦先生从那女的家里跑出来 |
[06:30] | He had a look of terror in his eyes, | 他的眼神很慌乱 |
[06:31] | like he had just done something awful. | 就像刚刚做了什么可怕的事一样 |
[06:34] | I froze as soon as I saw him, scared. | 我一看见他就吓呆了 |
[06:36] | That’s when I saw the .38 in his hands.” | 我看到他手里握着一把点38口径的手枪 |
[06:40] | That’s your line, Connor. | 该你了 康纳尔 |
[06:42] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 哦对 抱歉 |
[06:44] | “Objection, Your Honor. Did the witness at the time | “反对 法官大人 请问目击证人是否在当时 |
[06:46] | actually know the caliber of the — of the weapon?” | 就已明确地知道凶器的口径” |
[06:49] | Said defense attorney George Gabler. | 辩护律师乔治·高布乐询问道 |
[06:51] | Uh, “Sustained,” Said Judge Mills– | “反对有效” 米尔斯法官判定 |
[06:54] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[06:56] | Millstone? | 米尔斯顿 |
[06:57] | Ha, very funny. | 呵呵 真好笑 |
[06:58] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[07:00] | Your dad’s William Millstone, right? | 你父亲叫威廉·米尔斯顿 对吗 |
[07:02] | Let me see that. | 我看看 |
[07:07] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[07:08] | I guess we finally know why you’re here. | 终于知道你是怎么混进来的了 |
[07:11] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[07:13] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[07:17] | Wes could be at the police station right now. | 韦斯可能已经在警局了 |
[07:18] | – He didn’t go to the police. – You don’t know that. | -他没去警局 -你怎么知道 |
[07:20] | I do. He’s a confused child. I can handle him. | 我就是知道 他只是误会了 我能处理好 |
[07:23] | Maybe I should get a lawyer. | 也许我得找个律师 |
[07:24] | I should go to the police and get ahead of this thing. | 我得先他一步主动去警局 |
[07:26] | Only a bad lawyer would give you that advice. | 只有不懂法律的人才会建议你这么做 |
[07:28] | Well, what is the plan here, then? | 那该怎么办 |
[07:29] | This was already a mess, and now you’ve got to argue | 这事已经够乱的了 而你还要花三天时间 |
[07:30] | a death-row case in three days from now. | 为一个死刑案辩护 |
[07:32] | Because when I filed the petition, | 那是因为我递交申请时 |
[07:33] | I didn’t know you were screwing some white whore. | 还不知道你搞了一个白人婊子 |
[07:42] | Uh, Frank just called. He said you should go over now. | 弗兰克打来电话说你该过去了 |
[07:46] | Great. | 好 |
[07:50] | Bon. | 邦 |
[07:53] | Look, I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[07:56] | I want to say thank you… | 我想谢谢你 |
[07:59] | for putting up with all our crap. | 谢谢你能容忍我们的这些破事 |
[08:02] | I know it’s a lot. | 我知道你承受了很多 |
[08:04] | It’s for Annalise. | 都是为了安娜丽丝 |
[08:06] | I’d do anything for her. | 我愿意为她做任何事 |
[08:19] | We missed you in class today. | 今天你没来上课 |
[08:32] | You haven’t been answering your phone or your door. | 你一直不接电话也不应门 |
[08:36] | Everyone’s been asking for you. | 大家都在问你怎么了 |
[08:39] | They’re worried that you were sick. | 他们担心你病了 |
[08:41] | We even got a new case today, a death-row appeal. | 我们还接了个新案子 一个死刑案的上诉 |
[08:44] | It would be a shame | 你如果不把握住机会 |
[08:45] | if you missed the opportunity to work on it. | 参与这个案子那就可惜了 |
[08:52] | You can take that back. | 你把奖杯拿回去吧 |
[08:54] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[09:05] | You and Rebecca? | 这是你和丽贝卡留下的吗 |
[09:07] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[09:10] | That’s funny, because that’s what I came here to ask you. | 真有趣 这也正是我此次前来想问你的话 |
[09:18] | What you want. | 你想干什么 |
[09:21] | Stop this. | 停止吧 |
[09:22] | – Stop what? – You know what. | -停止什么 -你心里很清楚 |
[09:30] | I wrote it all down — | 我全都写下来了 |
[09:33] | everything I know. | 我知道的一切 |
[09:34] | I have another copy in a safe-deposit box. | 我还存了一份在保险箱里 |
[09:37] | One phone call and it gets sent to the police. | 一个电话那份文件就会被递交给警方 |
[09:43] | Unless? | 除非 |
[09:45] | You get Rebecca back. | 除非你把丽贝卡找回来 |
[09:47] | – Are you in love with her? – This isn’t about a crush. | -你爱上她了 -这事和感情无关 |
[09:49] | It’s about doing the right thing. | 而是关乎正义 |
[09:51] | And you think that means | 你眼里的正义 |
[09:52] | protecting the drug dealer next door? | 就是保护住在你隔壁的毒贩子吗 |
[09:54] | Putting your blind faith | 盲目地相信一个 |
[09:55] | in someone you barely even know? Why? | 你几乎一点都不了解的人 为什么 |
[09:58] | And please don’t tell me | 别告诉我是因为 |
[09:59] | it’s because you think she’s innocent. | 你相信她是无辜的 |
[10:02] | I taught you better. | 我可不是这么教你的 |
[10:03] | I think she’s as innocent as your husband. | 我相信她和你丈夫一样无辜 |
[10:05] | You really need to stop thinking | 你不要以为 |
[10:06] | that me protecting Rebecca and my husband | 我无法同时保护 |
[10:08] | are mutually exclusive. | 丽贝卡和我的丈夫 |
[10:09] | The idea that I don’t have her best interests at heart | 只有你才以为我没有把丽贝卡的利益 |
[10:11] | is only in your head. | 放在心上 |
[10:13] | So prove it. | 那证明给我看 |
[10:15] | Find her and get her back here. | 找到她 带她回来 |
[10:19] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜任何代价 |
[10:21] | Or I swear to God, I’ll tell the police everything. | 否则我向天发誓 我会把一切都告诉警察 |
[10:37] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[10:39] | Thought you might be avoiding me. | 还以为你躲着我呢 |
[10:41] | You were the one out of the office all day. | 是你一整天都不在办公室 |
[10:43] | Annalise having you do some spy work? | 安娜丽丝派你去做间谍了 |
[10:46] | What kind of spy would I be if I told you what I was doing? | 我要是告诉你了还算哪门子间谍啊 |
[10:50] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[10:51] | Afraid you’ll kiss me again if we get too close? | 你怕咱俩离的太近你会再亲我吗 |
[10:55] | I think it was the other way around, actually. | 是你亲的我 |
[10:59] | We’ll call it mutual. How’s that? | 就当是咱俩互吻的吧 怎么样 |
[11:00] | We’ll call it “never happening again.” How’s that? | 就当这事再也不会发生了 怎么样 |
[11:02] | – Coffee ready? – Fresh pot. | -咖啡好了吗 -新煮的 |
[11:08] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[11:11] | You forgot your coffee. | 你忘了拿咖啡 |
[11:14] | Right. | 对哦 |
[11:21] | I’d like Mr. Gibbins brought up to speed. | 你们给吉宾斯先生讲一下案子 |
[11:24] | Now. | 快 |
[11:27] | Professor Keating, I-I know you’re busy. | 基廷教授 我知道你很忙 |
[11:28] | I just wanted to ask — did you know my father | 可我想问一下 您知道当年 |
[11:30] | presided over the original David Allen trial? | 大卫·艾伦的庭审是我父亲主持的吗 |
[11:36] | So, Wes, you’re not contagious, are you? | 韦斯 你得的不是传染病吧 |
[11:39] | That depends. | 看情况了 |
[11:41] | Is lying contagious? | 撒谎算传染病吗 |
[11:42] | – Honestly, G, enough with the secrets. – Ignore them. | -说真的 G 别遮遮掩掩的了 -别理他们 |
[11:44] | They’re just mad because they know if they ever missed class, | 他们生气是因为他们知道要是他们缺课了 |
[11:47] | Annalise would not care. | 安娜丽丝才不会在乎呢 |
[11:50] | So, what do I need to know about this case? | 给我讲讲案子吧 |
[11:52] | The puppy’s acting up. | 小可爱要造反了 |
[11:54] | I need you to find Rebecca right away. | 我要你马上找到丽贝卡 |
[11:56] | I’m guessing she’s being put up by one of her drug connections. | 我猜她肯定躲在某个跟她有毒品交易的人那 |
[11:59] | And what do I say to her? | 我该跟她说什么 |
[12:00] | I asked you to find her, not make contact. | 我让你找到她 又没让你跟她接触 |
[12:04] | We have less than 65 hours | 我们还有不到65个小时 |
[12:06] | before we argue in front of the State Supreme Court. | 就要在州最高法院上进行辩护了 |
[12:08] | That means no sleep | 这意味着要不眠不休 |
[12:10] | until we find out how to win the appeal. | 直到找出赢得上诉的办法 |
[12:11] | Wes and Laurel, | 韦斯和劳拉 |
[12:12] | find out if there was any ineffective counsel. | 查查之前的辩护有没有不到位的地方 |
[12:15] | Start with a visit | 先从拜访 |
[12:16] | to his original attorney, George Gabler. | 他之前的律师乔治·高布乐下手 |
[12:18] | Believe me, this case was unwinnable. | 相信我 这案子是赢不了的 |
[12:20] | I mean, you got David all but caught with a smoking gun. | 大卫就差被抓现行了 |
[12:24] | You got the neighbors who all heard | 所有邻居都听到他和他女朋友 |
[12:26] | the fight the night before. | 在案发前晚大吵了一架 |
[12:29] | Do I expect this to slow you two down? | 我指望这样就能让你俩放弃吗 |
[12:31] | You kids, with all your hope, all this, you know, | 你们这些年轻人 满怀希望 |
[12:34] | “everybody gets a blue ribbon” nonsense. | 觉得所有人都是好人 |
[12:36] | You want some real advice? | 你们想听实在点的建议吗 |
[12:38] | Two words — corporate law. | 去搞企业法吧 |
[12:44] | Connor and Michaela, | 卡纳尔和米切拉 |
[12:46] | the original prosecutor, A.D.A. Vince Travers. | 去找当年的公诉人 助理检察官文斯·特拉弗斯 |
[12:49] | Travers left the case mid-trial. I want to know why. | 特拉弗斯在庭审中途就退出了 我想知道原因 |
[12:52] | I want to know if there’s a story behind his disappearing act. | 我要知道他退出背后有没有隐情 |
[12:55] | State was hacking our budget big time in the early ’90s. | 90年代初州政府大幅度削减我们的预算 |
[12:57] | I got burnt out, frankly. | 老实说 我快被累死了 |
[12:59] | Needed a minute to relax. | 需要放松一下 |
[13:00] | So, that was it, then? | 所以就退出了 |
[13:01] | Just dropped a big case like that? | 中途退出一个那么大的案子 |
[13:04] | It was the case or me. | 不退出我就累垮了 |
[13:07] | Bonnie, the eyewitness, Linda Morelli, | 邦尼 你去找目击证人琳达·莫雷利 |
[13:09] | I want to know if there’s anyone else she saw that day | 我想知道她当天有没有看到 |
[13:11] | that could be a suspect. | 其他可能成为嫌犯的人 |
[13:12] | I’m going to her place tomorrow. | 我明天就去她家找她 |
[13:13] | What about me? I-I could go with. | 那我呢 我也可以一块去 |
[13:15] | – Old ladies find me charming. – Great. | -我很招老女人喜欢 -很好 |
[13:18] | – Take Mr. Millstone with you. – Yeah. Team bosher! | -带上米尔斯顿先生一块去 -加油 邦设队 |
[13:20] | There’s nothing else you recall seeing that day | 那天你看到大卫离开谋杀现场之前 |
[13:22] | before seeing David leave the scene of the murder? | 没有看到其他任何人吗 |
[13:24] | Gosh… | 天啊 |
[13:26] | I wish I could say, but that’s a lot of years ago. | 这么多年过去了 我记不清了 |
[13:30] | And a lot of time | 而且很长一段时间以来 |
[13:31] | trying to push the memory out of my head, not back in. | 我都在努力忘掉那件事 而不是去重温它 |
[13:35] | Excuse me, ma’am, | 不好意思 夫人 |
[13:37] | but are those prescription glasses you’re wearing? | 您戴的是近视眼镜吗 |
[13:39] | Yes. And I know why you’re asking, | 是的 我知道你想问什么 |
[13:41] | but I didn’t need them till a few years ago. | 但是我是几年前才戴上眼镜的 |
[13:44] | I wish it were different. | 我也不希望事情是这样的 |
[13:46] | But I saw him with that gun. | 但我看到他拿着那把枪了 |
[13:53] | – David had an alibi? – Oh, yeah. | -大卫有不在场证明 -是的 |
[13:55] | Guy named J-wat. | 一个叫詹沃特的家伙 |
[13:57] | Sky-high on heroin every time I tried to talk to him. | 每次我想找他聊聊 他都吸海洛因吸高了 |
[14:00] | I didn’t need the jury to associate David | 我不想让陪审团把大卫 |
[14:02] | with someone like that. | 跟这种人渣联系到一块 |
[14:05] | Appreciate your help. | 感谢您的帮忙 |
[14:06] | – Know how busy you must be. – All right. | -我知道您一定很忙 -好的 |
[14:09] | Well, have a good one. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[14:11] | Vince, you said you left | 文斯 你说你离开 |
[14:13] | the David Allen trial so you could relax. | 大卫·艾伦的案子是想休息一下 |
[14:15] | How relaxing were the depos you took in the State’s case | 那你两天后参与的州政府诉 |
[14:17] | against the dockworkers’ union two days later? | 码头工人工会的案子算是休息吗 |
[14:21] | Travers won’t admit to any of this on record, | 特拉弗斯不会承认他说过这些 |
[14:23] | but apparently he was tipped to there being | 但是他收到消息称 |
[14:25] | perjured testimony in the David Allen case. | 大卫·艾伦一案中有人做假证 |
[14:27] | He didn’t know who it was, but he sent word | 他不知道做假证的到底是谁 但他提醒了 |
[14:29] | to Judge Millstone to look into it, and… | 米尔斯顿法官叫他彻查此事 可是 |
[14:34] | And? | 可是什么 |
[14:37] | And apparently Judge Millstone did nothing about it. | 显然米尔斯顿法官没有采取任何行动 |
[14:39] | What? | 什么 |
[14:40] | Okay, guys, this Travers guy is clearly a whack job. | 好吧 这个叫特拉弗斯的家伙显然不靠谱 |
[14:43] | Go on, Miss Pratt. | 继续说 普拉特小姐 |
[14:44] | Travers was re-assigned to a different case by the D.A. | 特拉弗斯被检察官踢到了另一个案子去了 |
[14:47] | He said he thought there was pressure to convict, | 他说他认为有外部压力必须定罪 |
[14:49] | perhaps even motivated by race. | 可能甚至和犯人种族有关 |
[14:51] | Okay, seriously, my father isn’t a sleaze. | 说真的 我爸才不是那种败类 |
[14:53] | He wasn’t a part of some racist scheme. | 他才没搞什么种族歧视阴谋 |
[14:56] | Really? Where is it you summer again? | 是吗 你这个夏天在哪儿来着 |
[14:58] | It’s not just white people who go to Kennebunkport. | 去肯纳邦克港的可不只是白人 |
[15:02] | My father wrote the book on judicial conduct, literally. | 法官行为准则就是我爸亲手写的 |
[15:05] | He’s a highly respected federal judge. | 他是位德高望重的联邦法官 |
[15:07] | You don’t get to where he’s gotten | 他今天的地位不是靠隐瞒证据 |
[15:08] | by burying evidence of perjury. | 和做伪证得来的 |
[15:10] | Believe me, my dad wouldn’t do this. | 相信我 我爸不会干这种事的 |
[15:14] | Looks like we have a new target — | 看来我们有新目标了 |
[15:16] | Judge William Millstone. | 威廉·米尔斯顿法官 |
[15:19] | You wouldn’t be the first person in the world | 你不会是世上第一个 |
[15:21] | disappointed by your father. | 对父亲失望的人 |
[15:40] | There’s a gas station up on Elm that’s open. | 埃尔姆大道上有个加油站还开着 |
[15:42] | Where’s Elm? Maybe Sam knows. | 埃尔姆大道在哪 也许山姆知道呢 |
[15:44] | I mean, he’s lived here the longest, right? | 他在这里待的时间最久了 不是吗 |
[15:45] | What, any ideas, pal? | 怎么样 知道吗 哥们儿 |
[15:47] | We shouldn’t stop around here. | 不能在这附近停下 |
[15:48] | We could run into people we know. | 可能会碰到认识的人 |
[15:49] | Go to route 6 instead. We’ll find a station out there. | 改走6号公路吧 那里有加油站 |
[15:51] | – Where the hell is route 6? – Oh, my God. It’s Asher. | -6号公路又在哪 -天哪 亚设 |
[15:56] | Wait, really? You want to come over? | 等等 真的吗 你要过来 |
[15:58] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[16:00] | Uh, yeah. Totally. I’ll — I’ll be there in 20. | 当然 我20分钟就到 |
[16:03] | Yes! | 太棒啦 |
[16:05] | This is freaking whack-a-mole. | 这简直像疯狂打地鼠 |
[16:26] | Asher! I thought I heard someone. | 亚设 我就说听到了什么声音 |
[16:29] | Hey, Gloria. | 格罗瑞娅 |
[16:30] | I, uh, think I left a book in here a while back. | 我想我把一本书落在这儿了 |
[16:33] | Good luck finding it. | 希望你能找到 |
[16:34] | Your father won’t let me cross this line to tidy up. | 你父亲都不让我进去打扫卫生 |
[16:38] | Yeah, I think I’ll, um, | 我看我就 |
[16:39] | look for a few more minutes, and then I’ll give up. | 再找一会儿吧 不行就算了 |
[16:54] | 案件编号414191-04 联邦政府诉艾伦 请求内庭商议 | |
[17:07] | Who’s J-Wat? | J·沃特是谁 |
[17:08] | Jason Watkins. | 詹森· 沃特金斯 |
[17:10] | He was this kid in my volunteer program. | 他是我志愿者项目里的一个孩子 |
[17:12] | He had this job interview but no clothes to wear, | 他有个工作面试 但没有西服穿 |
[17:15] | so I met him at my apartment to get him a suit he could borrow. | 所以我让他来我公寓 给他找件衣服穿 |
[17:17] | All right, so there was only the two of you in the apartment? | 好吧 当时你公寓只有你们两人吗 |
[17:20] | – No one saw you? – No. | -没有人见过你们 -没 |
[17:22] | I chilled with him till about 8:00, | 我和他见面是8点左右 |
[17:24] | then I went to Trisha’s alone. | 之后我一个人去了特丽莎家 |
[17:27] | Saw the police cars parked out front and… | 到那就看到门前停着警车 然后 |
[17:31] | anyway, not much of an alibi now, is it? | 反正现在也不能作为不在场证明了吧 |
[17:35] | – You have any idea where we can find him? – No clue. | -你知道哪里能找到他吗 -不知道 |
[17:38] | He lived up on 72nd by the bus station. | 他当时住在72大街的汽车站旁 |
[17:41] | We’ll try to find him. | 我们会试着找到他 |
[17:42] | Wait, wait. H-hold on. Hold on. | 等等 稍等 |
[17:44] | Seriously, how you liking our chances? | 说真的 你觉得我们胜算大吗 |
[17:47] | If I spend the afternoon sitting here | 如果我这一下午都坐这儿 |
[17:49] | looking at your sad face, I don’t like them at all. | 欣赏你悲观的表情 恐怕根本没胜算 |
[17:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | What’s wrong with looking into daddy doucheface? | 查查父亲干的坏事怎么了 |
[17:58] | – Would you want one of us doing it to yours? – Sure. | -我们这样对你你愿意吗 -可以啊 |
[18:00] | Maybe they could actually tell me something about the guy. | 也许能靠你们知道点他的事呢 |
[18:02] | Wow, someone have daddy issues? | 有人的父子关系有问题啊 |
[18:04] | Someone have a gay fiance? | 有人的未婚夫还是同性恋呢 |
[18:06] | – What did we find? – Uh, not much. | -找到什么了吗 -没什么线索 |
[18:09] | There isn’t anything in the trial transcript | 庭审记录里没有提到任何 |
[18:11] | to suggest that Judge Millstone | 证明米尔斯顿法官 |
[18:12] | was prejudiced toward a conviction. | 定罪时是带有偏见的 |
[18:14] | And I can’t find a single allegation of misconduct | 而且他20年的法官生涯里找不到 |
[18:16] | in his over 20 years on the bench. | 任何一例对他行为不检的指控 |
[18:18] | Maybe Asher was right. | 也许亚设是对的 |
[18:19] | Maybe Travers was just trying to get me out of his office. | 也许这只是特拉弗斯敷衍我的托辞 |
[18:21] | – Do I detect prejudice in your voice? – Not at all. | -你的判断掺杂了个人情感吗 -没有 |
[18:24] | If you look at it through the lens favorable | 如果你带着对朋友父亲的好感 |
[18:26] | to your friend’s father, | 来审查这些文件 |
[18:26] | you’re not gonna find what you’re looking for. | 就不可能找到你要的东西 |
[18:29] | Clinical objectivity, Miss Pratt. | 实践客观性 普拉特小姐 |
[18:31] | Professor Keating? | 基廷教授 |
[18:31] | – I have no time now. – I don’t care. | -我现在没时间 -我不管 |
[18:34] | Time’s running out for Rebecca, too. | 丽贝卡的时间也不多了 |
[18:36] | She has a hearing next week. | 她的听证会就是下周了 |
[18:37] | I told you I’ll find her. You have to trust me on that. | 我说了我会找到她 你要相信我 |
[18:40] | Did you find Jason Watkins? | 你找到詹森· 沃特金斯了吗 |
[18:42] | – Yes. – I want to talk to him. | -找到了 -我要跟他谈谈 |
[18:46] | O.D.’d 15 months ago. | 15个月前毒品摄入过量致死 |
[19:33] | Come on, girl. | 振作起来 姑娘 |
[19:50] | I need you to do something else for me. | 我有事要你帮我做 |
[19:53] | Just between us. No one else. | 只有你知我知 不能有别人知道 |
[19:54] | Whatever you need. | 你尽管说 |
[20:00] | So, how’s it going in school? | 学校过得如何 |
[20:01] | You still working with that attorney? | 你还在为那位律师工作吗 |
[20:03] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[20:05] | Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[20:08] | You know, we’re actually working on an appeal | 其实我们正在办个上诉的案子 |
[20:10] | for a case that you presided over. | 这案子当时还是你审的呢 |
[20:13] | David Allen? | 大卫·艾伦的案子 |
[20:15] | Guy in, uh, north Philly, | 费城北部的一个人 |
[20:17] | convicted of killing his girlfriend? | 被指控杀害了自己的女友 |
[20:20] | Sure. | 是吗 |
[20:27] | You know, as a kid, | 你知道吗 小时候 |
[20:28] | I used to always look through your journals. | 我经常翻你的日记 |
[20:33] | Years of meetings meticulously documented. | 这么多年来的会谈都一丝不苟的记录着 |
[20:35] | It’s…it’s impressive. | 让人印象深刻 |
[20:39] | In all that time, there’s… | 这么多年来 |
[20:42] | …only one day unaccounted for. | 只有一天没有记录 |
[20:45] | One in 30 years. | 三十年里只有一天 |
[20:48] | The day you met with the prosecutor | 就是你因为大卫·艾伦的案子 |
[20:50] | on the David Allen case. | 与公诉人见面的那天 |
[20:54] | I don’t follow you. | 你要说什么 |
[21:00] | Did the A.D.A. in that case, Vince Travers, | 那个案子的助理检察官文斯·特拉弗斯 |
[21:03] | tell you that someone had committed perjury? | 有没有告诉你 有人做了伪证 |
[21:05] | Where’d you get an idea like this? | 这是你从哪儿听来的 |
[21:06] | That same summer, a month after that verdict, | 就在那年夏天 法庭判决后的一个月 |
[21:10] | you received your federal appointment. | 你就受到联邦政府的任命 |
[21:13] | You were an underdog for the job. | 本来轮不到你的 |
[21:17] | Mom always said your pal Art Trucco | 妈妈常说你的朋友阿尔特·特鲁科 |
[21:18] | put in a good word for you. | 为你说过好话 |
[21:19] | Is this Keating woman putting these crazy ideas in your head? | 这是基廷那女人给你植入的想法吗 |
[21:24] | Your whole life, | 你的整个个人生 |
[21:26] | you have prided yourself on the fact that you don’t lie. | 你都为你从不说谎而骄傲 |
[21:30] | And now I’m sitting here | 而现在我坐在这 |
[21:33] | accusing you of grave judicial misconduct… | 指责你有严重的司法行为不端行为 |
[21:38] | and your only response is to ask me where I got the idea? | 你唯一的反应却是谁给我植入了这个想法 |
[21:45] | Tell me I’m wrong, dad. | 告诉我我错了 爸爸 |
[21:48] | Please, tell me that you didn’t get to where you are | 求你了 告诉我你如今的成就不是靠 |
[21:50] | on the back of a man who’s gonna die. | 坑了一个如今已将死之人 |
[21:55] | Please, dad. | 求你了爸爸 |
[21:59] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我我错了 |
[22:05] | You can’t, can you? | 你不能 对吧 |
[22:10] | – Get out. – Dad… | -滚出去 -爸爸 |
[22:11] | After all I’ve done for you? | 我为你做了这么多 |
[22:13] | You ungrateful little twit. | 你却是个忘恩负义的混蛋 |
[22:20] | Get the hell out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[22:51] | Welcome back, Mr. Millstone. | 欢迎回来 米尔斯顿先生 |
[22:56] | Ready to rejoin the effort? | 准备好继续开工了吗 |
[23:00] | That depends on your concession to my two stipulations. | 那取决于你是否答应我两个条件 |
[23:04] | Those being? | 什么条件 |
[23:05] | One, you spare my father. | 第一 你不能为难我父亲 |
[23:07] | No one can know the role he played in David’s conviction. | 不能让任何人知道他在此事中扮演了什么角色 |
[23:10] | So he did play a role. | 这么说他的确下过黑手 |
[23:11] | Like I’m gonna tell you that before you agree to my demand. | 你同意我的要求之前我什么都不会说的 |
[23:14] | My father’s name stays out of it. Agreed or not? | 不许牵扯我父亲 同不同意 |
[23:18] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[23:20] | Demand number two? | 第二个要求 |
[23:24] | I want the trophy. | 我要奖杯 |
[23:33] | Deal… | 成交 |
[23:34] | If your information is as good as you say it is. | 如果你的消息真的那么好的话 |
[23:39] | Oh, it’s good. | 绝对好 |
[23:43] | We still don’t know who falsely testified in David’s trial, | 我们还不知道是谁在大卫的审判中作了伪证 |
[23:46] | but we do know it was to satisfy this man. | 但我们知道那是为了让这个男人满意 |
[23:50] | Art Trucco is a State Senator who | 阿尔特·特鲁科是州参议员 |
[23:52] | for reasons we need to find out, | 出于某种我们必须找出的原因 |
[23:54] | needed David Allen to go down for this murder, | 他迫切想让大卫·艾伦被判谋杀罪 |
[23:56] | so much so that he convinced someone to lie on the stand. | 因此找人做了伪证 |
[23:59] | If we can find out who this was, | 如果我们能找到作伪证的这个人 |
[24:01] | we stand a good chance of seeing this conviction overturned. | 我们就有很大机会可以翻案 |
[24:03] | We have 12 hours till court. | 到下次庭审还有十二小时 |
[24:05] | Let’s make David proud. | 一起让大卫骄傲吧 |
[24:08] | This isn’t my — this isn’t my — | 这不是我负责的 不是我负责的 |
[24:10] | – Who’s on Trucco’s taxes? – That’s me. | -谁负责特雷科的文件的 -我 |
[24:12] | $30,000 a year? | 每年三万美元收入 |
[24:13] | How can we pay teachers in this country so little? | 国家怎么能只给教师发这么点钱 |
[24:16] | Welcome to America. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[24:17] | I apologize for the late hour. | 抱歉这么晚打来电话 |
[24:19] | Uh, I was hoping to talk to your husband | 我想跟你丈夫谈谈 |
[24:21] | about a case he worked back in ’93. | 一个他在1993年处理过的案子 |
[24:35] | Is it possible Trucco was a big player during the re-districting strike? | 特鲁科是否有可能是操纵选区重划罢工的人 |
[24:38] | Trucco’s son was a cop. Maybe he knew the lead detective. | 特鲁科的儿子是警察 他可能认识探长 |
[24:40] | Or David’s bank did business with Trucco. | 也有可能是大卫的银行跟特鲁科有交易 |
[24:41] | Or how about an affair with a witness? | 或者是跟证人有私情 |
[24:42] | Are you talking about the neighbor | 你说的是那个听到了枪声的邻居 |
[24:44] | who heard the shot or the co-worker? | 还是那个同事 |
[25:17] | Little late to go out, isn’t it? | 现在出门有点晚吧 |
[25:21] | You worried about me now? | 你担心我了 |
[25:23] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[25:25] | You’re looking for Rebecca. Right? | 你要去找丽贝卡 对不对 |
[25:29] | The puppy’s got you running recon for him now? | 小狗现在要你帮他侦查了吗 |
[25:31] | Maybe Rebecca’s our client | 丽贝卡是我们的当事人 |
[25:33] | and I’m just curious about what’s going on with her. | 也许我只是好奇她的情况 |
[25:37] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[25:46] | With me. Now. | 跟我来 现在 |
[25:51] | Stop leading Frank on. | 不要再引诱弗兰克了 |
[25:53] | What? | 什么 |
[25:55] | – Frank and I are just… – Don’t, Laurel. | -弗兰克和我只是 -别来这套 劳拉 |
[25:57] | I see the way you look at him. | 我看得出你看他的眼神 |
[25:59] | More importantly, I see the way he looks at you. | 更重要是的是 我也看到他看你的眼神 |
[26:02] | And let’s be honest. | 说实话 |
[26:04] | It’s not Frank a rich girl like you ends up with, is it? | 你这样的富家女不会跟弗兰克谈婚论嫁 对吧 |
[26:07] | And you know that. | 你自己也清楚 |
[26:09] | Hell, that’s the fun in it for you. | 该死 这才是乐趣所在 |
[26:10] | – No, that’s… – But what sucks is, Frank doesn’t know that. | -不… -糟糕的是 弗兰克不知道 |
[26:14] | That you’re just leading him on, | 你只是跟他玩玩 |
[26:16] | letting him believe he has a shot with you. | 让他觉得自己跟你可能有戏 |
[26:18] | And when he finds out he doesn’t, | 而当他发现不可能时 |
[26:20] | that’s going to hurt him. | 他会被深深地伤害 |
[26:24] | You’re becoming a real asset to this team. | 你渐渐成为这个团队很有价值的一员了 |
[26:28] | I would hate for Annalise to find out | 我不想让安娜丽丝发现 |
[26:29] | you were screwing with someone she considers family. | 你耍了她视如家人的人 |
[26:34] | Of course I know who Art Trucco is. | 我当然知道阿尔特·特鲁科是谁 |
[26:36] | He owned a bunch of properties in Fairmount. | 他在费尔蒙特有很多房产 |
[26:39] | They were trying to raise the rents | 他们想提高租金 |
[26:41] | to get people to move out — poor people, mostly. | 来把人赶走 主要是穷人 |
[26:43] | Poor black people. | 没有钱的黑人 |
[26:44] | Well, white folks could afford the higher rents. | 白人能付得起更高的租金 |
[26:47] | Trisha was leading the charge against the development, | 特丽莎在带头反对开发项目 |
[26:50] | but she had no power. | 但她没有能力 |
[26:52] | Definitely not enough to keep him from doing whatever he wanted. | 她的能力绝对不够用来阻止他想做的事 |
[26:55] | Or that’s what he wanted you to think. | 说不定那只是他想要你这么认为 |
[27:09] | Oh, what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[27:10] | The real about you and Rebecca. | 你和丽贝卡之间到底发生了什么 |
[27:15] | You tapping that ass or what? | 你跟她上床了还是怎么的 |
[27:16] | That’s none of your business, Connor. | 这与你无关 康纳尔 |
[27:19] | She’s right. It’s not. | 她说得对 与你无关 |
[27:20] | Hmm. Evasive. Interesting. | 闪烁其词 很有意思 |
[27:22] | You guys, stop. | 你们几个 省省吧 |
[27:23] | Must be hot, sleeping with a murderer. | 跟一个杀人凶手睡在一起肯定很有感觉 |
[27:27] | Wait, you’re screwing our client? | 等等 你在跟我们的当事人上床吗 |
[27:29] | No. | 没有 |
[27:29] | And the guy with the corrupt | 你爸这么腐败 |
[27:30] | dad doesn’t get to say crap to me right now. | 你可没资格跟我说这种垃圾话 |
[27:33] | – Take that back. – Why should he? | -把你的话收回去 -凭什么呢 |
[27:34] | Your dad sent a guy to death row for no reason. | 你父亲毫无理由地判了一个人死刑 |
[27:36] | Honestly, how does that feel? | 说真的 你什么感觉 |
[27:38] | Knowing that your charmed existence came | 当你得知你的美妙的存在感 |
[27:39] | at the expense of another man’s life? | 是由另一个人的性命换来的 |
[27:41] | Well, I’m sure it’s not the first instance | 我敢肯定这不是肯纳邦克港的 |
[27:43] | the Kennebunkport Millstones have profited | 米尔斯顿家第一次 |
[27:46] | off other people’s misfortunes. | 从他人的悲惨命运中获益了 |
[27:53] | That’s the best thing I’ve seen in days. | 这是这些天来最棒的一幕 |
[27:54] | What the hell is going on here? | 你们这里在搞什么鬼 |
[27:56] | Man’s life hangs in the balance | 有人正命悬一线 |
[27:57] | and this is how you spend your time? | 而你们却这样打发时间 |
[27:59] | Wait. What is this? | 等一下 这是什么 |
[28:01] | It’s mine. It’s from Trucco’s real-estate group. | 这是我的 从特鲁科的地产集团拿来的 |
[28:04] | I’ve seen this logo before. | 我见过这个标志 |
[28:06] | I saw him with that gun. | 我看到他拿着那把枪了 |
[28:10] | In Linda Morelli’s parking garage. | 在琳达·莫雷利的车库里 |
[28:15] | People, the key eyewitness | 各位 这个重要的目击证人 |
[28:16] | lives in a building owned by Senator Trucco. | 住在特鲁科议员所拥有的大楼里 |
[28:21] | So…it’s… it’s the teacher. | 所以 是 是那老师 |
[28:25] | It’s always the one you least suspect. | 总是那个你最不怀疑的人 |
[28:49] | Just so you know, we’re all set on that other thing. | 跟你说一声 那件事我们都办好了 |
[28:51] | Good. And, Frank? | 很好 还有 弗兰克 |
[28:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:59] | She seems nervous. | 她看起来很紧张 |
[29:01] | Wouldn’t you be? | 你不紧张吗 |
[29:18] | You know your life’s weird | 当你会为重回法庭而高兴时 |
[29:19] | when you’re happy to be back in court. | 你就知道你的人生已经很不对劲了 |
[29:21] | For the last time, if I have anything to say about it. | 我只想说 希望这是最后一次 |
[29:26] | The honorable Chief Justice and justices | 恭迎宾夕法尼亚最高法院 |
[29:29] | of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. | 尊敬的首席大法官和大法官们 |
[29:33] | Oyez, oyez, oyez. | 肃静 肃静 肃静 |
[29:35] | All men or persons who stand bound by recognizance | 所有受到法律保证约束之人 |
[29:39] | or who otherwise have business before this court | 或在此庭有任何事务之人 |
[29:41] | may now appear and they shall be heard. | 现在可以出席并得到倾听 |
[29:44] | In July of 1993, Miss Morelli, | 1993年7月 莫雷利小姐 |
[29:48] | you faced an eviction suit by the owner of your building. | 你居住大楼的主人对你提起了驱逐诉讼 |
[29:51] | Why were you being evicted? | 当时你为什么会被驱逐 |
[29:53] | For failure to make rent. | 因为我付不起租金 |
[29:56] | I was three months behind. | 我欠了三个月的房租 |
[29:57] | My husband, he gambled, and — | 我丈夫喜欢赌博 |
[29:59] | So you were being thrown on the street, | 所以你被赶出了大楼 |
[30:01] | and yet four days after you testified to seeing David Allen, | 而在你作证见到大卫·艾伦后的四天之后 |
[30:04] | the suit was dropped. | 你的驱逐诉讼就被取消了 |
[30:06] | According to the records we’ve obtained, | 根据我们掌握的信息记录 |
[30:08] | you never paid the rent you owed. | 你从未支付过你所欠的房租 |
[30:10] | Is that because your payment | 这是否是因为你的支付方式 |
[30:12] | was your testimony in the David Allen trial? | 就是在大卫·艾伦的案子里作证呢 |
[30:17] | Can you tell the court who owned your building? | 你能告诉法庭 你住的大楼属于谁吗 |
[30:21] | Green Ash Properties. | 是绿灰地产的 |
[30:23] | That’s Art Trucco’s company, no? | 也就是阿尔特·特鲁科的公司 对吗 |
[30:25] | The same Art Trucco | 这位阿尔特·特鲁科 |
[30:26] | who’s gone on to become State Senator Trucco? | 后来成为了特鲁科参议员 对吗 |
[30:29] | That is correct. But I — | 这是没错 但我… |
[30:30] | Did anyone associated with Mr. Trucco tell you | 有没有特鲁科先生身边的人跟你说过 |
[30:33] | that your rent problems would disappear | 如果你作证说你见到大卫·艾伦 |
[30:35] | if you testified that you saw David Allen | 在案发当日拿着枪 |
[30:37] | carrying the gun that day? | 你的租金就不用交了 |
[30:38] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[30:39] | The witness cannot speak | 证人不能为 |
[30:40] | for the intentions of Senator Trucco. | 特鲁科参议员的意愿作证 |
[30:42] | Which is why I would like to ask the state | 这就是为什么我现在要请求 |
[30:44] | at this time to subpoena Senator Trucco. | 法庭传唤特鲁科参议员 |
[30:46] | What? No! | 什么 不行 |
[30:47] | My client is set to die | 我的当事人由于 |
[30:48] | based on the perjured testimony of Miss Morelli. | 莫雷利小姐的伪证证词被判死刑 |
[30:51] | That is an egregious lie. | 那是极其恶劣的谎言 |
[30:51] | Perjured testimony bought by Senator Trucco. | 这伪证是特鲁科参议员花钱买来的 |
[30:54] | Would the court like to be put on record | 难道法庭想要记录 |
[30:56] | for refusing to hear his testimony, all the while, | 自己拒听他的证词 而与此同时 |
[30:58] | Senator Trucco is sitting | 特鲁科参议员正坐在 |
[30:59] | in his corner office right across the street? | 他街对面的转角办公室里吗 |
[31:01] | Please, Your Honor. | 我请求你 法官大人 |
[31:07] | Senator Trucco, in 1993, | 特鲁科参议员 在1993年 |
[31:11] | You developed the land at Penn’s Landing | 你开发了彭斯兰丁的一处地产 |
[31:13] | into what is now Trucco Plaza. | 将其变成了现在的特鲁科广场 |
[31:15] | – Is this correct? – Let’s see. | -是这样吗 -这么说吧 |
[31:17] | I know this. You know this. | 我知道这事 你也知道这事 |
[31:20] | The few million people | 每年几百万开车 |
[31:21] | annually that traffic the Plaza know this. | 去购物广场的人都知道 |
[31:23] | Can we cut to the chase here? | 我们开门见山吧 |
[31:24] | My constituents expect me to make the most of my time. | 我的选民们可不希望我浪费时间 |
[31:28] | I have a record of an injunction | 我这有一份特丽莎·斯坦利起草的 |
[31:31] | brought against your project by Trisha Stanley, | 对你的开发项目申请的禁令 |
[31:34] | advocating for the thousands of citizens | 目的是为保护上千名将 |
[31:36] | living in low-income housing | 因为你的项目而被迫搬出 |
[31:37] | who would be displaced by your project. | 保障性住房的人 |
[31:39] | Was there a question in there? | 有什么问题吗 |
[31:40] | 10 days after, Miss Stanley was murdered. | 十天后 斯坦利小姐被谋杀 |
[31:43] | Your attorney struck down the injunction, | 你的律师想办法撤销了禁令 |
[31:46] | and your project went forward unopposed. | 而你的项目得以顺利开展 |
[31:50] | So my question is, | 所以我的问题是 |
[31:52] | Senator Trucco, did you have Trisha Stanley murdered? | 特鲁科议员 你是否谋杀了特丽莎·斯坦利 |
[31:59] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:00] | Your Honor, this has gone on long enough. | 法官大人 这已经够了 |
[32:02] | Did you convince your tenant Linda Morelli to testify | 你是否让你的房客琳达·莫雷利作伪证 |
[32:05] | that Trisha Stanley was killed | 证明特丽莎·斯坦利是被她男友 |
[32:07] | by her boyfriend, David Allen… | 大卫·艾伦杀害的… |
[32:08] | You are way off base. I recommend you rein this in. | 你这编得太离谱了 我建议你克制一点 |
[32:10] | Explain why your eviction suit against Miss Morelli | 请解释为何尽管琳达·莫雷利无法支付房租 |
[32:13] | was dropped despite her inability to pay rent. | 你仍然撤销了对其的驱逐诉讼 |
[32:15] | – Ms. Keating. – Is it because her lost rent money | -基廷女士 -是因为一旦没有斯坦利小姐 |
[32:17] | was nothing compared to the millions you made | 阻拦你的计划 损失的她这点租金 |
[32:18] | once miss stanley was out of your way? | 与能赚到的那一大笔钱比算得了什么吗 |
[32:21] | Answer the question, senator. | 回答我的问题 参议员 |
[32:22] | Ms. Keating, enough. | 基廷女士 够了 |
[32:23] | Why was Linda Morelli granted these concessions? | 为何琳达·莫雷利得到了你的让步 |
[32:25] | Mr. Chief Justice, I have extended great deference | 审判长先生 今天能够出庭 |
[32:27] | to the court by showing up here today. | 我已经表示了了极大的尊重 |
[32:30] | But I am not gonna put up with this any longer. | 但我不会再忍受这些莫须有的指控 |
[32:32] | I am sorry, senator, if you do not have the time to answer | 参议员 我很遗憾你无法对真正承担了你的 |
[32:35] | – for who bore the real cost of your development. – Objection. | -开发项目的代价之人负责 -反对 |
[32:37] | Not just Trisha Stanley and her boyfriend, David Allen, | 不止是特丽莎·斯坦利和她的男朋友 |
[32:40] | who served 21 years in prison… | 在监狱服刑了二十一年的大卫·艾伦 |
[32:42] | Your Honor, please! | 法官大人 请让她停下 |
[32:43] | …but the thousands who were displaced | 还有为了让你装满钱袋 |
[32:44] | in the name of lining your pockets… | 被迫搬迁的上千人… |
[32:46] | – Ms. Keating! – …the majority of whom are poor, powerless, | -基廷女士 -大多数都是弱势群体与穷人 |
[32:48] | and didn’t bear the color of skin | 和那些肤色无法满足 |
[32:49] | desirable to your business interests. | 你的商业利益之人 |
[32:51] | – That’s enough, Ms. Keating! – You tore a community apart. | -够了 基廷女士 -你摧残了一个社区 |
[32:53] | – Ms. Keating, I want order! – You tore families apart. | -基廷女士 肃静 -你破坏了无数家庭 |
[32:54] | You destroyed lives, senator. | 你毁灭了无数人的生活 参议员 |
[32:56] | Ms. Keating! | 基廷女士 |
[32:56] | – Admit it. – Ms. Keating. | -承认吧 -基廷女士 |
[32:57] | Admit you killed Trisha Stanley | 承认你杀了特丽莎·斯坦利 |
[32:59] | and had my client, David Allen, | 还让我的委托人 大卫·艾伦 |
[33:01] | set up for her murder. | 成为替罪羊 |
[33:02] | That is enough! Do you hear me? | 够了 听到了吗 |
[33:04] | You say another word, | 你再多说一个字 |
[33:05] | and I’ll have no choice but to throw you in jail. | 我只能将你监禁 |
[33:14] | If I wanted to be her before… | 要说我以前还想成为她 |
[33:16] | That’s not something she can teach us. | 这可不是她教你就能学到的 |
[33:19] | Here’s a question — if she gets disbarred, | 现在问题是 如果她的律师资格被取消 |
[33:20] | does it go on our records, too? | 我们的记录上是不是也会有 |
[33:22] | Will the defendant please rise? | 被告方请起立 |
[33:26] | Ms. Keating, may I say, we are beyond dismayed | 基廷女士 对于你今天的辩护 |
[33:30] | by the conduct you’ve exhibited here today. | 我们实在是太过震惊 |
[33:32] | You’ve operated with blatant disrespect | 你公然蔑视法庭 |
[33:35] | for this court and its protocols, | 及其规章 |
[33:38] | and your argument, when isolated from all the bluster, | 而你的辩词 除了咆哮之外 |
[33:42] | seems to consist entirely of speculation. | 似乎都只是推测 |
[33:48] | The case against your client | 而对于你委托人的指控 |
[33:50] | seems to be built on the same ground, | 似乎也是建立在同样的基础上的 |
[33:53] | Rooted singularly in an eyewitness testimony | 并且仅仅建立在一名我们已不再相信的 |
[33:57] | that we no longer have faith in. | 目击证人的证词之上 |
[34:00] | As a result, it is our recommendation | 因此 我们建议 |
[34:03] | that the District Attorney’s Office open an investigation | 地检办公室对参议员特鲁科 |
[34:05] | into the actions of Senator Trucco | 以及公诉方原始证人 |
[34:08] | and the state’s original witness, Linda Morelli. | 琳达·莫雷利的行为 展开调查 |
[34:14] | Now, Mr. Allen… | 艾伦先生 |
[34:17] | We have no choice but to vacate the judgment… | 我没别无选择只能撤销原判决 |
[34:21] | …conviction, and sentence of death, | 定罪 以及死刑 |
[34:23] | and prohibit a re-trial. | 并禁止重审 |
[34:27] | You are a free man. | 你自由了 |
[34:35] | Let me know what you have. | 告诉我你吃什么 |
[34:37] | W-what? | 什么 |
[34:39] | For dinner tonight. | 今天的晚餐 |
[34:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:46] | Go be with your family. | 去跟家人团聚吧 |
[34:55] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[35:02] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我 |
[35:04] | There’s been a major development in Rebecca’s case. | 丽贝卡的案子有了重大进展 |
[35:09] | The police found new evidence that Griffin killed Lila | 警察发现了新证据证明格里芬杀了莱拉 |
[35:13] | because she was dating another man. | 因为她在跟另一个男人约会 |
[35:20] | After receiving an anonymous tip, | 在收到匿名线报后 |
[35:22] | detectives searched Mr. O’Reilly’s car | 警探们搜查了奥莱利先生的车 |
[35:23] | and discovered a cellphone | 并发现了一部 |
[35:25] | believed to belong to Lila Stangard. | 应该是属于莱拉·斯坦格的手机 |
[35:27] | – I need you to do something else for me. – Whatever you need. | -我有事要你帮我做 -你尽管说 |
[35:34] | Have your guy clear any source of where the photos came from… | 让你的人清除照片的来源… |
[35:37] | phone number, identifying information. | 电话号码 可供识别的信息 |
[35:39] | He can do that, correct? | 能做到的 对吧 |
[35:40] | – I’ll make sure. – Be 100% sure. | -我会确保的 -要百分百确保 |
[35:42] | Police are reporting the cellphone may contain | 警方表示电话也许包含了 |
[35:44] | evidence of a relationship that Lila Stangard | 证据显示莱拉·斯坦格 |
[35:46] | was having with an individual other than Griffin O’Reilly. | 在格里芬·奥莱利之外与他人约会 |
[35:50] | Our sources report there may be even photos | 我们的消息源表示甚至可能有照片 |
[35:52] | that support a theory that Lila broke | 能够支持莱拉打破了 |
[35:54] | the couple’s virginity pact, | 两人的守身约定 |
[35:56] | giving O’reilly a motive in Miss Stangard’s murder. | 让奥莱利有了杀死斯坦格小姐的动机 |
[35:59] | According to police, they’re — | 据警方称 他们 |
[36:02] | What about your husband? | 你丈夫怎么办 |
[36:04] | That’s my concern, not yours. | 那是我的问题 和你无关 |
[36:08] | Go tell Rebecca it’s safe to come home. | 去告诉丽贝卡她可以安全回家了 |
[36:10] | Frank has the address where she’s staying. | 弗兰克有她的地址 |
[36:21] | “Whatever it takes.” | 不惜任何代价 |
[36:23] | Isn’t that what you said? | 这不是你说的吗 |
[36:45] | God, you’re such a klutz. | 天呐 你可真够笨手笨脚的 |
[36:47] | I got this, Frank. | 我来就行了 弗兰克 |
[36:48] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. | -没关系的 -不 这有关系 |
[36:52] | I didn’t want to have to say this, | 我本不想说这些 |
[36:54] | but I’m not into you, | 但我对你没兴趣 |
[36:56] | and it’s not just because we work together. | 不只是因为我们在一起工作 |
[36:58] | So you have to stop. | 所以你该停下了 |
[37:01] | Let’s keep this professional. | 让我们保持专业 |
[37:04] | Otherwise I’m gonna have to tell Annalise. | 否则我就去告诉安娜丽丝 |
[37:06] | Tell Annalise? | 告诉安娜丽丝吗 |
[37:08] | I’m not going to. I just — | 我没打算去 我只是 |
[37:10] | Yeah, you’re not into me. | 知道 你对我没兴趣 |
[37:13] | You don’t have to say it twice. | 你不用说两遍 |
[37:28] | 嫌疑人车中 发现死去女孩的手机 | |
[37:32] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[37:35] | Did you read it? | 你不是看了吗 |
[37:36] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在干什么 |
[37:39] | She’s defending you. | 她在为你辩护 |
[37:41] | – None of this is true. – But it’s good for you. | -这些都不是真的 -但这对你有好处 |
[37:43] | You never had the phone, | 你从没拿过那个手机 |
[37:44] | and now Griffin has a motive. | 而现在格里芬有作案动机了 |
[37:49] | If he knew Lila was cheating on him — | 如果他知道莱拉出轨了… |
[37:50] | – He didn’t. – You don’t know that. | -他不知道 -你并不知道这点 |
[37:52] | I-I do. | 我知道 |
[37:54] | We both do. | 我们两个都知道 |
[37:57] | I mean, h– how are you okay with this? | 我是说 你怎么能接受这些 |
[37:59] | ‘Cause you told me you didn’t do it. | 因为你告诉我不是你干的 |
[38:03] | And unless you’re lying to me… | 除非你在对我撒谎 |
[38:07] | I don’t think you should go to jail | 否则我不认为你应该 |
[38:08] | for something you didn’t do. | 为你没有干的事情而进监狱 |
[38:13] | No one’s ever believed in me like this before. | 从没有人这样相信过我 |
[38:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:24] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[38:28] | Let her defend you. | 让她为你辩护 |
[38:31] | According to police, | 据警方称 |
[38:32] | they’re now seeking additional evidence, | 他们正在寻找更多证据 |
[38:34] | hoping to identify the man in the photos | 希望能找到斯坦格小姐 |
[38:36] | on Miss Stangard’s cellphone. | 手机中照片上的那个男人 |
[38:38] | Is this man possibly a new suspect? | 这个人可能是新的嫌疑人吗 |
[38:40] | Or is it the proof prosecutors needed | 抑或是公诉方需要这一证据 |
[38:42] | to show Mr. O’reilly | 来说明奥莱利先生 |
[38:43] | had motive for killing his girlfriend? | 具有杀死他女友的动机 |
[38:47] | Damn. | 倒霉 |
[38:49] | I was hoping I’d get to be the first one to tell you. | 我还希望自己能第一个告诉你呢 |
[38:53] | You like the new wallpaper? | 你喜欢这新壁纸吗 |
[38:58] | It’s the only thing left that tied you to the photo. | 这是唯一能把你和那照片联系上的东西了 |
[39:02] | Unless of course there’s someone else out there | 除非还有其他人知道 |
[39:04] | knows what your penis looks like. | 你的老二长什么样 |
[39:09] | Why you doing all this for me? | 你为什么要为我做这些 |
[39:12] | I’m not angry. I just… | 我没有生气 我只是 |
[39:14] | – don’t… – I need you. | -不明 -我需要你 |
[39:17] | Don’t you get that? | 你还不明白吗 |
[39:19] | After everything you’ve done to me, lying to me, | 尽管你这样对我 对我撒谎 |
[39:21] | screwing that girl, | 和那个女孩上床 |
[39:23] | I need you. | 我还是需要你 |
[39:32] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[39:37] | Need you. | 需要你 |
[39:42] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[39:46] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[39:50] | And I love you. | 而且我爱你 |
[40:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:18] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[40:20] | For now. | 暂时回来 |
[40:21] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:22] | I’ll fill you in on the next steps of your case. | 我来告诉你案子接下来要怎么做 |
[40:36] | Any luck? | 找到什么了吗 |
[40:36] | Just sent it to you. | 刚刚发给你了 |
[40:38] | Surveillance coverage of O’Reilly for the last 48 hours. | 过去48小时对奥莱利的监控照片 |
[40:42] | You’re gonna like what you see. | 你会喜欢的 |
[40:49] | You need anything else? | 还需要别的什么吗 |
[40:52] | No. This is helpful. | 不用了 这非常有用 |
[41:13] | Wait, really? You want to come over? | 等等 真的吗 你想过来 |
[41:21] | Those fricking liars. | 这些撒谎精们 |
[41:23] | First they steal my trophy, | 他们先是偷了我的奖杯 |
[41:24] | then they go party at the bonfire | 然后又去了篝火派对 |
[41:25] | after making fun of me for wanting to go in the first place. | 之前还嘲笑我想去来着 |
[41:29] | You know you can’t tell them about this. | 你知道你不能告诉他们这件事 |
[41:33] | This never happened — you understand? | 这件事从没发生过 你明白吗 |
[41:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:38] | I’d never be that guy. | 我可不是那样的人 |
[41:41] | Do you think it could not happen one more time? | 你觉得还能再”没发生”一次吗 |
[41:52] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:53] | Are you with him? | 你和他在一起吗 |
[41:55] | What? | 什么 |
[41:56] | Do not lie to me right now. | 别在这种时候对我撒谎 |
[41:58] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[42:00] | Sam! Are you with Sam? | 山姆 你和山姆在一起吗 |
[42:02] | No. No, why? What’s wrong? | 不 没有 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[42:08] | Something terrible’s happened. | 出了很可怕的事 |