时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A woman’s body was found inside | 在Θ姐妹会宿舍 |
[00:03] | the Kappa Kappa Theta house | 找到了一具女性尸体 |
[00:05] | Arrest record on Rebecca Sutter | 丽贝卡·萨特的逮捕记录 |
[00:07] | shows a history of drug charges. | 表明她曾因毒品而被指控 |
[00:09] | – What’s that? – A christmas card for Rudy. | -那是什么 -寄给鲁迪的圣诞卡 |
[00:11] | Why wouldn’t his relatives know he doesn’t live here anymore? | 他的亲戚怎么会不知道他不住这了 |
[00:12] | 安格尼斯·沃特 214普雷里萝丝道 得梅因 爱荷华州 | |
[00:13] | Why are you obsessing about Rudy? | 那你对鲁迪像着了魔一样是怎么回事 |
[00:15] | – You said you didn’t know him. – Because I didn’t. | -你说你不认识他 -我是不认识啊 |
[00:17] | You recognize this ring? | 你认得这枚戒指吗 |
[00:18] | I gave it to my husband on our wedding day. | 我们结婚那天 我送给我丈夫的 |
[00:20] | Any idea why we found it in the woods? | 知道为什么我们会在树林里找到它吗 |
[00:21] | I’m on it. | 我马上去办 |
[00:22] | Nate Lahey, you’re under arrest | 内特·勒西 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[00:24] | for the murder of Sam Keating. | 山姆·基廷而被捕了 |
[00:25] | Mama? I need you. | 妈妈 我需要你 |
[00:34] | Earlier this evening, | 今晚早些时候 |
[00:35] | former Philadelphia detective Nate Lahey | 前费城警探内特·勒西 |
[00:38] | was arrested at his residence in connection with the death | 因与米尔顿大学教授山姆·基廷的死有关 |
[00:40] | of Middleton University professor Sam Keating, | 在家中被逮捕 |
[00:43] | a man whose wife Mr. Lahey reportedly had an affair with. | 据传闻 山姆·基廷与其妻有婚外情 |
[00:47] | Currently, officers are searching | 目前 警察正在搜查 |
[00:48] | Mr. Lahey’s home and vehicle for additional evidence | 勒西的家和车 为了找到 |
[00:51] | that may link him to Sam Keating’s murder. | 他与山姆·基廷谋杀案相关的其他线索 |
[01:00] | You know the drill. | 你知道规矩的 |
[01:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:07] | It was you, right? | 是你 对吗 |
[01:09] | You put Sam’s ring in the woods? | 你把山姆的戒指放到树林去的 |
[01:13] | – You want to come in? – No. | -进屋吗 -不 |
[01:15] | I won’t try anything. | 我不会干什么 |
[01:15] | It’s not that. I just… | 不是那样 我只是 |
[01:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:22] | Cough. | 咳嗽一下 |
[01:25] | That better not be real. | 最好不是真的 |
[01:27] | It’s apple cider. | 这是苹果酒 |
[01:30] | What are we celebrating? | 我们有什么要庆祝的 |
[01:30] | My sobriety. | 我戒酒 |
[01:32] | It has been a month. | 已经一个月了 |
[01:34] | Can’t fake alcohol be like a trigger or something? | 难道果酒不会引发酒瘾什么的吗 |
[01:37] | Wow. You even know how to kill a natural high. | 你太会煞风景了 |
[01:46] | Scabies infestation a few weeks back. | 几周前有疥疮感染事件 |
[01:48] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[01:53] | I-I only talked to him a couple times. | 我只跟他聊过几次 |
[01:55] | Yeah, no, I-I-I understand, | 对 没错 我明白 |
[01:57] | I just don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道要跟你说什么 |
[01:59] | Yeah. I’ll be there. | 好 我会去的 |
[02:02] | The police? | 警察 |
[02:03] | They saw that I called Nate’s phone that night. | 他们说当晚我给内特打过电话 |
[02:17] | Tough guy, I’ll make you my bitch. | 硬汉 我要操你菊花 |
[02:38] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[02:42] | Anna, you there? | 安娜 在吗 |
[02:43] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[02:45] | You always leave the door open | 你们老是把门开着 |
[02:46] | for folks to walk in off the street? | 是为了让街上的人都走进来吗 |
[02:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:50] | With all the murderers and criminals y’all got around here, | 你们身边全是谋杀犯和罪犯 |
[02:52] | it seems to me you could be a little more careful. | 在我看来你们该小心点 |
[02:54] | All you need is another dead body | 这儿只要再来 |
[02:56] | stinking up the place — | 一具臭烘烘的尸体 |
[02:57] | I’m sorry, ma’am, but we’re not taking on | 不好意思 女士 我们目前 |
[02:59] | any new clients at present. | 不接任何新委托人 |
[03:00] | Clients? Don’t you know a V.I.P. when you see one? | 委托人 你们连贵宾都认不出来 |
[03:03] | V.I.P.? | 贵宾 |
[03:04] | Your boss came out of my “V” and her daddy’s “P.” | 你们老板就是我和她爹干出来的 |
[03:09] | So show a little respect for her mama. | 对她妈尊敬点 |
[03:12] | Now, my daughter — where is she? | 我女儿现在在哪儿 |
[03:19] | So… | 所以 |
[03:23] | …your no-count, sorry-ass husband — | 你那倒霉催的混蛋老公 |
[03:26] | who I said don’t marry — | 我说过让你别嫁给她 |
[03:28] | couldn’t keep his peter in his pants | 都管不好下半身 |
[03:30] | and went and slept with a white woman. | 还是跟一个白婊子乱搞 |
[03:32] | Then the fool goes and kills the white woman | 那个蠢蛋发现白婊子怀了他的种 |
[03:34] | when he finds out that she has his bun in her nasty oven. | 居然还跑去把她杀了 |
[03:40] | And after that, your ex-police boyfriend | 而那之后 你的前警官男友 |
[03:44] | kills the no-good husband and gets himself arrested. | 杀了这个一无是处的老公 自己也被抓了 |
[03:48] | And you, now, ain’t got no husband, | 而你 现在没了老公 |
[03:51] | ain’t got no boyfriend, | 没了男友 |
[03:53] | and you holed up in this bed like the queen of Sheba. | 却像个示巴皇后一样躺在床上 |
[03:57] | Does that about cover it? | 我没漏掉什么吧 |
[03:59] | Oh, I’m all into this one. | 我都迷上这个故事了 |
[04:02] | I have to get Lottie’s grandson | 我都得让洛蒂的孙子 |
[04:04] | to pull up the stories on the Google. | 把这个故事从网上撤下来 |
[04:07] | I know what you been up to. | 我知道你最近都忙啥呢 |
[04:08] | Calling me up, talking about “I need you.” | 打给我 说”我需要你” |
[04:11] | Hell yes. | 真他妈是 |
[04:12] | Running around here like you somebody. | 跑到这里来好像你还真是个人物一样 |
[04:14] | Get up! | 起来 |
[04:16] | Smells like somebody’s dying in here. | 一股死了人的臭味 |
[04:18] | Come on. | 起来 |
[04:19] | Get your butt up out this bed and get in the shower. | 把屁股从床上挪开去洗个澡 |
[04:23] | Get up! | 起来 |
[04:32] | It’s all right, baby. | 没事的 孩子 |
[04:36] | Come on. | 没事的 |
[04:41] | Mama’s here now, | 妈妈来了 |
[04:42] | and everything’s gonna be all right, hmm? | 什么事都会好起来的 |
[04:54] | Nate’s phone shows he talked | 内特的通话记录显示 |
[04:55] | to Rebecca the day Sam died. | 在山姆死的那天他跟丽贝卡通过话 |
[04:56] | The police want her to come in as soon as possible. | 警察要她尽快去接受调查 |
[04:59] | It’s fine. Annalise can prep her. | 没事的 安娜丽丝能教她 |
[05:01] | Frank says she hasn’t left her room since Nate was arrested. | 弗兰克说自从内特被抓了后她就没离开过房间 |
[05:05] | You know, we should all go give her a hug | 我们该去抱抱她 |
[05:07] | and thank her for saving our butts. | 谢谢她救了我们 |
[05:09] | How can you celebrate the fact | 你怎么能庆祝有个无辜的人 |
[05:10] | that an innocent man might go to jail for us? | 替我们背了黑锅这种事 |
[05:12] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去找她谈 |
[05:13] | No, you won’t. | 不行 你别去 |
[05:14] | She’s sick, and we have a new case to prep. | 她病了 而且我们有个新案子要准备 |
[05:16] | How? You just said Annalise is sick. | 怎么准备 你刚说了安娜丽丝生病了 |
[05:19] | I’m handling the case. | 我来打这起官司 |
[05:22] | That must be our client. | 肯定是我们的当事人来了 |
[05:23] | Oh, yeah, dawgs — | 帅啊 悍女 |
[05:25] | Time to see the Bonbon get her legal eagle on! | 是时候见识一下邦尼甜心一展身手了 |
[05:27] | Justice! | 正义 |
[05:29] | I would turn my bedroom into an I.C.U., | 我把我的卧室布置成重症监护室的样子 |
[05:32] | make my little brothers pretend to be trauma victims. | 让我弟弟假装成创伤受害者 |
[05:34] | The idea of helping people | 只要能帮助别人 |
[05:37] | just always made me feel better about myself, | 总是让我感觉很好 |
[05:40] | which is why this is so hard. | 所以这件事才这么难 |
[05:42] | I mean, doctors can kill a patient and keep their jobs, | 医生可以在害死病人后保住工作 |
[05:44] | but for a nurse, we don’t get off so easy. | 但护士 我们没那么容易脱身 |
[05:47] | And I get it — | 我也明白 |
[05:49] | why people would think I did this. | 为什么人们会觉得我做了那事 |
[05:51] | I’m not the prettiest girl in the room, | 我不是最漂亮的姑娘 |
[05:54] | but this will ruin me. | 但这事会毁了我 |
[05:56] | I’ll be forced onto some sexual-predator registry. | 我得被迫登记为强奸者 |
[05:59] | But I didn’t do what that man says, I promise you. | 但我保证 我没做他说的事 |
[06:03] | I didn’t rape him. | 我没有强奸他 |
[06:06] | Imagine you go into the hospital for a routine surgery | 想象一下你去医院做常规手术 |
[06:09] | and you wake up to find your nurse on top of you, | 醒来发现护士压在你身上 |
[06:13] | sexually assaulting you. | 在对你性骚扰 |
[06:15] | Your genitals, exposed. | 你的生殖器暴露在外 |
[06:17] | Imagine the degradation, the humiliation. | 想象一下那种耻辱 那种绝望 |
[06:21] | That’s what Chad Manning felt | 那就是查徳·曼宁 |
[06:23] | when Jolene Samuels raped him at his most vulnerable. | 在最脆弱时遭琼妮·塞缪尔斯强奸的感受 |
[06:27] | Chad Manning is not telling you the truth, but I will. | 查徳·曼宁没有说实话 但我会说 |
[06:30] | Jolene Samuels is not a rapist. | 琼妮·塞缪尔斯不是强奸犯 |
[06:33] | She didn’t even have sex with Mr. Manning. | 她都不曾与曼宁先生有过性关系 |
[06:35] | This case, rather, is clearly about | 甚至 这个案子 明显就是 |
[06:38] | Mr. Manning trying to pressure | 曼宁先生试图给我当事人的雇主施压 |
[06:39] | my client’s employer into a financial payout. | 要他们付钱的手段 |
[06:43] | Because Jolene… | 因为琼妮 |
[06:44] | …is a woman and Chad is a man. | 是女性而查徳是男性 |
[06:47] | But I’m gonna ask you to forget everything you know about rape. | 但我要各位忘记关于强奸的成见 |
[06:51] | …is a heinous act | 是令人发指的行为 |
[06:52] | suffered by hundreds of thousands of victims yearly, | 每年有无数受害者遭受侵害 |
[06:54] | some of whom Jolene has cared for. | 琼妮也照顾过其中一些 |
[06:56] | This is a crime not about sex. | 这不是关于性的犯罪 |
[06:59] | It’s about power. | 它关乎强权 |
[07:01] | And anyone can be a victim… | 每个人都有可能是受害者 |
[07:03] | …of slanderous allegations that are unfounded | 没有事实根据的诽谤性论断 |
[07:06] | and could very well endanger her livelihood. | 很有可能损害她的工作 |
[07:09] | For that reason, you should find Jolene Samuels guilty. | 因此 你们应该认定琼妮·塞缪尔斯有罪 |
[07:16] | Not guilty. | 是无罪 |
[07:18] | That was a slip. Excuse me. | 我口误了 抱歉 |
[07:21] | My point being, Jolene Samuels is innocent. | 我的观点是 琼妮·塞缪尔斯是无辜的 |
[07:25] | We will prove that to you. | 我们会证明那一点 |
[07:28] | So, she’s no Annalise. | 她不是安娜丽丝 |
[07:36] | So Ms. Keating is not the lead lawyer on this case anymore? | 基廷夫人不是这个案子的首席律师了吗 |
[07:39] | She’s under the weather. | 她身体不舒服 |
[07:40] | Ms. Winterbottom, I work for the hospital. | 温特波顿女士 我为医院工作 |
[07:42] | If you lose this case, | 如果你输掉案子 |
[07:43] | you open us up to an extremely large civil suit. | 会让我们面临巨额民事赔偿 |
[07:46] | That opening statement was an abomination. | 开庭陈述做得太差了 |
[07:48] | It won’t happen again. I guarantee that. | 这种事不会再发生了 我保证 |
[07:49] | A good lawyer knows that there’s no such thing | 好律师都清楚 |
[07:51] | as a guarantee in a courtroom. | 庭上没什么事能保证的 |
[07:53] | So just do better. | 所以表现更好点吧 |
[07:56] | Dr. Grimes, you examined Mr. Manning | 格兰姆斯一声 曼宁先生报告性虐那天 |
[07:58] | the day he reported the sexual abuse? | 是你给他检查身体的吗 |
[08:00] | Alleged abuse. | 是据称的性虐 |
[08:01] | Alleged sexual abuse. | 据称的性虐 |
[08:03] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[08:04] | And you noted bruising to Mr. Manning? | 你发现曼宁先生身体有淤青 |
[08:06] | He had a large bruise on his left testicle, | 他左侧睾丸有大面积淤青 |
[08:08] | resulting from the sexual attack. | 是性侵犯造成的 |
[08:10] | Your witness. | 证人给你了 |
[08:11] | Could you please read this highlighted section | 您能把高亮段落读一下吗 |
[08:14] | from Mr. Manning’s patient chart? | 这是曼宁先生的病例表 |
[08:15] | What medication does it say he was given before surgery? | 上面说他手术前用了什么药呢 |
[08:18] | Heparin — it’s a blood thinner. | 肝素钠 是血液稀释剂 |
[08:20] | And can you confirm that blood thinners | 你能确定血液稀释剂 |
[08:22] | are known to cause bruising post-surgery? | 众所周知可以在手术后造成淤青吗 |
[08:24] | – Yes, but — – bruising which | -是的 但 -淤青 |
[08:25] | could have easily spread towards his testicles. | 是很容易蔓延到睾丸上的 |
[08:27] | – I wouldn’t say “easily.” – But it could happen? | – 我不会说”容易” -但是有可能的 |
[08:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:32] | Nothing further. | 没有其他问题了 |
[08:33] | The prosecution has an eyewitness | 公诉人有目击证人 |
[08:35] | that claims he saw Jolene raping Chad. | 声称他看到了琼妮强奸查徳 |
[08:37] | Someone got a free peep show. | 有人享受了免费窥视秀啊 |
[08:39] | We need some way to discredit this witness. | 我们得像办法质疑目击证人的可信度 |
[08:41] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[08:42] | How are we going to get Nate out of jail? | 我们要怎么救内特出监狱呢 |
[08:44] | – Laurel put you up to this? – No. | -劳拉让你来问的吗 -不是 |
[08:46] | I’m asking because we put an innocent man in jail | 我问是因为我们把一个无辜的人丢进了监狱 |
[08:48] | and I’m assuming Annalise wouldn’t do that | 而我想安娜丽丝不会没有 |
[08:49] | without a plan in place to get him off, right? | 准备救他出来的计划 对吗 |
[08:51] | At least Laurel’s charming | 至少劳拉问我蠢问题时 |
[08:52] | when she asks me stupid questions. | 还是很可爱的 |
[08:54] | Now shut up. Here she comes. | 住嘴吧 她来了 |
[08:56] | Miss Rosalynn? | 罗莎琳小姐 |
[08:57] | You were dating a man named James Smalley several months ago | 你几月前曾跟一个叫詹姆斯·斯莫利的人约会 |
[09:00] | when he had surgery at Middleton Hospital, correct? | 当时他在米德尔顿医院做了手术 对吗 |
[09:03] | Mr. Smalley, is it true your ex-girlfriend | 斯莫利先生 是你的前女友 |
[09:06] | took care of you during your hospital stay? | 在你住院时照顾你的 对吗 |
[09:08] | Rosalynn? | 罗莎琳 |
[09:09] | Yeah, but don’t believe anything that bitch says. | 是的 但那贱人说什么都别信 |
[09:11] | Sir! | 先生 |
[09:12] | So we shouldn’t believe her | 所以我们不应该相信 |
[09:14] | when she told us that you suffered a T.I.A. | 她所说的你在手术中出现过 |
[09:16] | – during your surgery? – Objection. | -暂时性脑缺氧这件事吗 -反对 |
[09:17] | Due process — it’s relevant to his testimony. | 这是正当程序 跟他的证词有关 |
[09:20] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[09:22] | So, did your doctors report | 所以那天 你的医生 |
[09:24] | that you had a T.I.A. that day? | 有报告你出现暂时性脑缺氧症状吗 |
[09:26] | Yes. | 有 |
[09:26] | A T.I.A. is a small stroke. | 暂时性脑缺氧是小中风 |
[09:29] | Possible side effects include memory loss, | 可能的伴随症状包括失忆 |
[09:31] | vision impairment, and disorientation, | 视力障碍 方向感迷失 |
[09:33] | all of which could explain | 所有这些都可以解释 |
[09:35] | why Mr. Smalley would have thought he saw something he didn’t. | 斯莫利先生认为自己看到了不存在的事的原因 |
[09:39] | The witness can be excused. | 证人可以退庭了 |
[09:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[09:49] | You can’t just take Sam’s suits. | 你不能把山姆的西装拿走 |
[09:51] | Don’t tell me you saving them for that sister of his. | 别告诉我你要给他那个姐姐留着 |
[09:53] | Has she been skulking around | 她已经在附近摆着那张 |
[09:55] | with that “I smelled something bad” face yet? | “我闻到坏事”脸查探很久了吧 |
[09:57] | I’m not ready to get rid of his things just yet. | 我只是还没准备好丢掉他的东西 |
[10:00] | – These suits are too good to go to waste. – Stop it. | -这些衣服很好 不能浪费掉 -住手 |
[10:03] | Thelonius can use them for his job search. | 特鲁尼斯找工作时可以穿 |
[10:05] | I said stop it! | 我说了住手 |
[10:07] | These are a man’s possessions. | 这些是某人的私有财产 |
[10:09] | They’re not just cheap hand-me-downs | 不是什么廉价的二手货 |
[10:11] | that you put in the poor box at church. | 要你装在济贫箱里送去教堂的 |
[10:14] | You’re too proud for hand-me-downs from the poor box. | 你多骄傲 济贫箱里的二手货配不上你 |
[10:17] | Everyone is too good for hand-me-downs | 济贫箱里的二手货谁也 |
[10:19] | in the poor box, mama. | 配不上 妈妈 |
[10:21] | Oh, you want to sing that song again? | 又要老调重弹了吗 |
[10:23] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[10:24] | Our house burned down to the ground, | 那时候我们的房子被烧成了平地 |
[10:27] | and we were left with nothing. | 烧的毛都不剩 |
[10:29] | And still your face was clean, your belly was fed, | 但也没让你蓬头垢面挨过饿 |
[10:34] | and your butt was covered. | 也没让你光屁股没衣服穿 |
[10:37] | I took care of you. | 我照顾了你 |
[10:39] | I protected you. | 我保护了你 |
[10:40] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[10:41] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[10:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:44] | Don’t sass me, Anna Mae. | 少给我顶嘴 安娜梅 |
[10:49] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[10:50] | Anna Mae is a beautiful name. | 安娜梅是个很美的名字 |
[10:51] | Mama, how many times have I asked you to call me — | 妈妈 我说过多少次了让你叫我 |
[10:54] | – This is the first time — – No, this is not the first time! | -这是第一次 -不 这绝不是 |
[10:57] | First time in person. | 第一次当面说 |
[10:58] | I never been invited up in here, have I? | 我从来没被邀请来过这边吧 |
[11:01] | To Annalise Keating’s fancy-ass rich house. | 邀请到安娜丽丝·基廷华丽的大房子 |
[11:07] | You get rich, | 你有钱了 |
[11:08] | you give yourself a rich name — Annalise. | 给自己起了个富名字 安娜丽丝 |
[11:12] | Your name is Anna Mae. | 你的名字就是安娜梅 |
[11:14] | Something else your mama gave you from the poor box. | 也是你妈妈从济贫箱里给你捡来的 |
[11:17] | I’m not saying that the name wasn’t good enough. | 我没有说那个名字不好 |
[11:20] | I’m telling you that I changed it, | 我只是说我改了名字 |
[11:21] | and I’m just asking you to respect | 而我只是请你尊重 |
[11:23] | the fact that I changed it and to honor my request — | 我改了名字这一事实 并且尊重我的请求 |
[11:26] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话呢 |
[11:29] | “Respect the fact” and “Honor your request”? | 尊重事实 尊重你的请求 |
[11:33] | Who the hell do you think you are — Oprah? | 你以为你是谁啊 奥普拉吗 |
[11:36] | I wiped your ass, | 我一把屎一把尿把你拉扯大 |
[11:37] | and I’ll call you anything I want. | 爱叫你啥就叫你啥 |
[11:44] | You know what, mama? | 行了 妈妈 |
[11:46] | You go ahead and you take Sam’s things, okay? | 你把山姆的东西拿走吧 |
[11:49] | Just take them all. | 全拿走 |
[11:53] | Anna Mae. | 安娜梅 |
[11:56] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗 |
[11:58] | Do what? | 干的什么 |
[12:00] | Kill Sam. | 杀掉山姆 |
[12:03] | You can tell mama. | 你可以告诉妈妈的 |
[12:05] | God is the only judge. | 你面前唯一的法官就是上帝 |
[12:15] | How much is this rich house, anyway, huh? | 这栋大房子要多少钱 |
[12:18] | Too much, I bet. | 肯定老贵了吧 |
[12:20] | Mr. Fowler, as the tech expert assigned to this case, | 福勒先生 作为本案的技术专家 |
[12:24] | did you find any relevant evidence | 你有在被告的私人电脑上 |
[12:26] | on the defendant’s personal computer? | 找到什么相关证据吗 |
[12:28] | Uh, yes. Last night, actually. | 找到了 事实上 就是昨晚找到的 |
[12:30] | Objection. | 反对 |
[12:30] | I find the timing of this discovery | 我认为证据发现的时机 |
[12:32] | extremely questionable. | 非常可疑 |
[12:33] | That’s for me to decide, counselor. | 那是我要考虑的问题 律师 |
[12:36] | Ms. Samuels’ search history disclosed | 塞缪尔斯小姐的搜索记录显示 |
[12:38] | that she often visited | 她经常浏览一个 |
[12:39] | an online forum called FilthyLittleSecret.com. | 叫做肮脏小秘密的论坛 |
[12:44] | I’m not familiar with that site. | 我没听说过这个网站 |
[12:45] | Well, it’s a forum where users disclose details | 那是一个披露自己 |
[12:48] | of their sexual exploits. | 性经历的论坛 |
[12:50] | Including rape? | 包括强暴行为 |
[12:51] | Objection — lack of foundation | 反对 在证据 |
[12:52] | until the evidence is presented to the court. | 没有呈上法庭前这种判断缺乏依据 |
[12:54] | Thank you for the drum roll, Ms. Winterbottom. | 谢谢你密集的反对轰炸 温特波顿小姐 |
[12:57] | Mr. Fowler, can you confirm that | 福勒先生 你能证明 |
[12:59] | this is the online identity | 这是琼妮·塞缪尔斯小姐 |
[13:01] | created by Jolene Samuels for this website? | 在这个网站上申请的帐号吗 |
[13:03] | Yes. | 可以 |
[13:04] | Her computer revealed | 她的电脑记录显示 |
[13:05] | she chose the username “FreakyNightingale.” | 她的用户名是诡异夜莺 |
[13:08] | Can you read the highlighted entry she made here? | 你能读出她写的高亮部分吗 |
[13:10] | “A girl like me doesn’t get too many opportunities | 我这样的女孩能获得让人心醉神迷的 |
[13:13] | “to have mind-blowing sex in her life. | 性经历的机会并不多 |
[13:16] | “So when I got the chance | 所以当我有机会 |
[13:17] | “to screw one of the sexiest men I’ve ever seen, | 和我所见过的最性感的男人做爱时 |
[13:20] | “I jumped on it — | 我扑向了这个机会 |
[13:21] | “Or rather, s-straddled it — and I held on for dear life. | 或者说 坐了上去 拼上老命打一炮 |
[13:26] | “It was truly the best sex I’ve ever had. | 那绝对是我最棒的性经历 |
[13:28] | “and get this — he was one of my patients.” | 还有更棒的 他是我照顾的患者 |
[13:35] | “I balanced myself on the tribal tattoo | 我坐在他肩上 那里他纹着一个 |
[13:38] | “he sported on his shoulder. | 部落纹身 |
[13:40] | “He winced in pain from his surgery, | 因为手术伤口他痛的皱眉 |
[13:42] | but I kept going.” | 但我并未停下 |
[13:43] | Chad initiated the sex. | 是查德先开始的 |
[13:45] | Continuing to lie to me only hurts your case. | 继续对我说谎只会破坏你自己的案子 |
[13:47] | Have you seen me? | 你看我这副长相 |
[13:48] | In what world would anyone believe Chad | 谁会相信我查德这样的帅哥 |
[13:50] | would even look at me? | 会看我一眼啊 |
[13:52] | But he did. | 但他就是这么做了 |
[13:54] | The hospital really wants to settle. | 医院很希望和解 |
[13:56] | Give Chad a good chunk of money, | 给查德一笔钱 |
[13:58] | the charges against you will be dropped. | 他们就会撤诉 |
[13:59] | And then what? I lose my job? | 然后呢 让我丢掉工作吗 |
[14:01] | I get branded a rapist? | 还要被打上强奸犯的印记 |
[14:02] | That’s not necessarily — | 也不一定会如此 |
[14:03] | My father is an episcopalian minister. | 我父亲是位圣公会牧师 |
[14:06] | My mother plays the church organ every sunday. | 每周日我妈妈都为教堂演奏管风琴 |
[14:09] | The fact that they know I’ve had sex at all | 他们得知我和人发生了性关系时 |
[14:12] | is the most humiliating thing I’ve ever been through… | 是我一生中最耻辱的时刻 |
[14:15] | until I was accused of this. | 直到这次的事件发生了 |
[14:17] | They’ll all think I’m a rapist, and I’m not. | 所有人都会觉得我是强奸犯 但我不是 |
[14:20] | And I know that’s hard for you to believe, | 我知道这对你来说很难相信 |
[14:21] | especially since I’ve lied to you, | 尤其是在我骗过你以后 |
[14:23] | but, please, don’t give up on me. | 但求你 不要放弃我 |
[14:28] | We need to prove that the sex between Jolene and Chad | 我们必须证明琼妮和查德发生的性关系 |
[14:31] | was consensual. | 是双方都同意的 |
[14:32] | But it wasn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[14:33] | We don’t know that. | 这也不一定 |
[14:34] | Jolene lied. | 琼妮说谎了 |
[14:35] | She humiliated you in open court. | 她在庭上羞辱了你 |
[14:36] | So we’re going to need to prove that Chad is a worse liar. | 所以我们就要证明查德是个更大的骗子 |
[14:41] | Do you talk back to Annalise | 安娜丽丝给你们安排任务的时候 |
[14:43] | when she asks you to do something?! | 你们也这样顶嘴吗 |
[14:47] | Shut up, do your work, | 闭嘴 干好自己的事 |
[14:48] | and find something that shows that Chad’s story isn’t true. | 去找证据证明查德在说谎 |
[14:51] | You mean slut-shame the guy? | 你是说证明他到处睡 |
[14:52] | Exactly. Thank you, Mr. Millstone. | 没错 谢谢你 米尔斯顿先生 |
[14:57] | Teacher’s pet, y’all! | 老师的宠儿 你们听到没 |
[14:58] | Only ’cause the teacher’s a loser. | 那是因为老师是个笨蛋 |
[14:59] | Aw, someone be jealous. | 有人嫉妒了 |
[15:00] | Would you sleep with her? | 你愿意跟她上床吗 |
[15:02] | Bonnie? Uh, I don’t know. | 邦尼吗 我不知道 |
[15:03] | Wh– uh, why would you ask me that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[15:05] | Not Bonnie — our client. | 不是邦尼 是我们的当事人 |
[15:07] | Yeah. Right. Uh, I don’t know. | 她啊 我也不知道 |
[15:09] | Depends on how many brewskies I’ve had. | 取决于我有多醉 |
[15:10] | Uh, can we please not talk about having sex with our client? | 咱们能不能不要再谈跟当事人上床的事 |
[15:13] | Zero brewskies. | 完全清醒的情况下 |
[15:13] | Okay, if I’m being completely honest, | 好吧 实话实说 |
[15:14] | I’ve ridden some pretty questionable strange in my day. | 我这辈子睡过不少来路不明的陌生人 |
[15:17] | Now, do I regret it? No. | 我后悔吗 不后悔 |
[15:18] | Would I go back for seconds? | 我愿意再睡一次吗 |
[15:20] | Only if Asher Jr. wants a little rodeo action. | 除非小亚设想玩点儿刺激新鲜的 |
[15:23] | They call me “Mr. Sex” ’cause I like to do it. | 他们都叫我”性爱先生” 因为我就爱做 |
[15:26] | No woman wants to be on the receiving end of that. | 可没有女人愿意受你一炮 |
[15:29] | Who — who are you? | 你 你是谁 |
[15:30] | I’m so sorry, Mrs. Harkness. | 抱歉 哈克尼斯夫人 |
[15:31] | This is Annalise’s mother. | 这位是安娜丽丝的母亲 |
[15:34] | You all clean up this mess. | 你们把这打扫干净 |
[15:36] | It’s like a pigsty. | 乱的跟猪圈似的 |
[15:37] | – Yes, ma’am. – Yes, ma’am. | -是 夫人 -是 夫人 |
[15:38] | I mean, where is the home training, huh? | 家教都到哪去了 |
[15:43] | Yes? | 进来 |
[15:47] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打搅你 |
[15:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:58] | The police called Rebecca in to talk about Nate. | 警察传唤了丽贝卡 询问内特的事情 |
[16:03] | When is she going in? | 她什么时候去 |
[16:04] | Today. | 就今天 |
[16:04] | Well, tell her to stick to her story, | 告诉她要咬定她的说辞 |
[16:06] | just answer the questions they ask. | 只回答他们提出的问题 |
[16:08] | Say no more or less. | 不要多说一个字 |
[16:09] | – I think it’d be better if she heard that from you. – No. | -我觉得你最好亲口对她说 -不 |
[16:12] | You know exactly how to handle her, | 你最清楚怎么说服她 |
[16:13] | even more so than me. | 比我做得更好 |
[16:15] | – But… – I leave for one minute, | -但是… -我只走开了一分钟 |
[16:16] | you got some boy-child up in here | 你就找了个男孩子 |
[16:18] | sniffing your drawers. | 跑这给你跪舔来了 |
[16:19] | Mama, can you give us a moment? | 妈妈 能让我们单独谈话吗 |
[16:20] | You — out! | 你 滚 |
[16:23] | Wes… you got this. | 韦斯 你能行的 |
[16:30] | Mama, that was one of my students. | 妈妈 他是我的一个学生 |
[16:32] | Somebody’s always the student, | 总是有一个当学生 |
[16:33] | somebody’s always the teacher. | 再来一个当老师 |
[16:35] | That’s how sex works best. | 师生恋爽翻天 |
[16:39] | 警察局 大都会分局 | |
[16:39] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[16:41] | I just have to tell them I saw Nate kill Sam. | 我只要告诉他们我看见内特杀死山姆 |
[16:43] | While I’m at it, I can say he killed Rudy, too. | 那样我还可以顺便说他杀了鲁迪 |
[16:45] | – Rebecca… – I’m kidding. | -丽贝卡 -开玩笑的 |
[16:47] | Ms. Sutter? | 萨特女士吗 |
[16:51] | I won’t say anything stupid. | 我不会说傻话的 |
[16:55] | When did you first meet Mr. Lahey? | 你第一次见到勒西先生是什么时候 |
[16:58] | December. | 十二月 |
[16:59] | He accosted me in a corner store like some kind of a creep, | 他在街角商店跟我搭话 像个变态似的 |
[17:02] | said we had a common enemy. | 说我们有共同的敌人 |
[17:03] | I know you didn’t kill Lila Stangard. | 我知道莱拉·斯坦格不是你杀的 |
[17:05] | Help me catch him. | 帮我抓住他 |
[17:07] | Did you feel Sam Keating was your enemy, too? | 你也觉得山姆·基廷是你的敌人吗 |
[17:09] | Not at the time. | 那时没有 |
[17:10] | But it made sense to you | 但你是否认为 |
[17:11] | that anyone else who looked guilty for Lila’s murder. | 如果有其他疑似杀害莱拉的凶手出现 |
[17:14] | Only helped your case? | 对你的案子有帮助 |
[17:15] | Of course. I’m not stupid. | 当然 我又不傻 |
[17:17] | So you and Mr. Lahey formed an agreement? | 所以你和勒西先生达成了共识 |
[17:20] | I considered it… | 我考虑过 |
[17:21] | It’ll download all his phone information. | 它会下载所有他手机的资料 |
[17:23] | …and then I told him no. | 然后跟他说 我不干 |
[17:24] | I’ll call you when I get it. | 到手后给你电话 |
[17:27] | You think he murdered Sam Keating? | 你觉得山姆·基廷是他杀的吗 |
[17:33] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[17:39] | All right… the truth… | 好吧 其实 |
[17:42] | He asked me to plant evidence in the house. | 他让我在房子里捏造一些证据 |
[17:44] | I wouldn’t do it, so he said he’d find another way. | 我说我不干 所以他说他会另想办法 |
[17:47] | Sam’s dead, so…I guess he found one. | 山姆现在死了 所以我猜他想到了办法 |
[17:58] | God, the plaintiff is really good-looking. | 天啊 原告可真是个帅哥 |
[18:00] | You should see the woman we’re defending — | 你应该看看我们辩护的那个女人 |
[18:02] | not so good-looking. | 可不算美女 |
[18:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:06] | Some people might say the same thing about us. | 别人也会这么议论我们的 |
[18:09] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:10] | I mean, I practically work for this Annalise woman | 我是说 你一直用我的黑客手段 |
[18:12] | with all the hacking I do, | 帮助这位安娜丽丝女士办案 |
[18:13] | and you’ve never once introduced me to her | 可你却从没把我介绍给她 |
[18:15] | or any of your friends there. | 或任何朋友 |
[18:17] | Well, they’re not my friends. | 他们不是我的朋友 |
[18:18] | Every minute you’re not with me, you’re with them. | 你不跟我在一起的时候就跟他们在一起 |
[18:19] | They’re your friends. | 他们当然是你的朋友 |
[18:23] | Fine. I’ll introduce you. | 好吧 我把你介绍给他们 |
[18:26] | But what am I supposed to tell them? | 但我该怎么说呢 |
[18:27] | That you’re my maybe future boyfriend | 说 也许你是我未来的男朋友 |
[18:29] | if you ever start trusting me again or… | 只要你肯再相信我… |
[18:30] | You didn’t tell me the rape guy’s gay. | 你没告诉我这个被强奸的是同性恋啊 |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:41] | Stare a little harder, why don’t you? | 再使点劲盯着看啊 |
[18:45] | Can you confirm that this is you in these photos, Mr. Manning? | 你能确定这照片上的人是你吗 曼宁先生 |
[18:50] | It is. | 是我 |
[18:50] | And they’re photos you posted on Humpr, a gay hook-up app? | 这是发布在同性约炮软件汉炮上的 |
[18:54] | Objection — relevance? | 反对 与本案无关 |
[18:56] | I’m simply trying to figure out why Mr. Manning | 我只是想搞清楚 为什么曼宁先生 |
[18:58] | hasn’t told the prosecutor or this court that he’s gay. | 没有告诉公诉人或法庭 他是同性恋 |
[19:01] | Your Honor! | 法官大人 |
[19:02] | Counselors, approach the bench. | 律师们上前来 |
[19:05] | Rape-shield laws | 强奸屏蔽法 |
[19:06] | prohibit mention of Mr. Manning’s sexual orientat– | 禁止提及曼宁先生的性取向 |
[19:08] | Mr. Manning hid a fundamental fact about himself | 曼宁先生隐瞒了自己的一项基本信息 |
[19:11] | that would have bolstered his rape charge. | 直接关系到他的强奸指控是否成立 |
[19:13] | And if he lied about this, | 如果他在此事上说谎 |
[19:14] | he could also be lying about being raped. | 那被强奸一事依然 |
[19:15] | It’s prejudicial. | 这是偏见 |
[19:16] | The probative value | 证明力 |
[19:17] | outweighs any prejudicial effect. | 比任何偏见效应都有价值 |
[19:19] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[19:19] | Who he sleeps with is irrelevant to this case, | 他跟谁上床与本案无关 |
[19:22] | and frankly, I find it bordering on discrimination | 坦白讲 我觉得你提起这件事 |
[19:25] | for you to bring it up. | 近似于歧视 |
[19:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[19:29] | please disregard Ms. Winterbottom’s | 请忽视温特波顿女士 |
[19:30] | entire line of questioning of Mr. Manning. | 询问曼宁先生的整段话 |
[19:33] | You need to settle. | 你得和解 |
[19:34] | Tell Mr. Manning to write down a number. | 让曼宁先生写个数额 |
[19:36] | We’ll pay him. | 我们会给他 |
[19:38] | You’re out of your depth here. | 这件事你处理不了 |
[19:39] | Get Annalise out of her sick bed or wherever the hell she is | 把安娜丽丝从病床还是什么鬼地方弄来 |
[19:41] | so she can fix this. | 好让她搞定这件事 |
[19:43] | – No. – Excuse me? | -不 -什么 |
[19:45] | We’re not settling. | 我们不能和解 |
[19:46] | – The hospital — – Isn’t my client. | -医院 -并不是我的当事人 |
[19:48] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 不好意思我还有事 |
[19:51] | Fight the power, Bon. | 进击吧 邦尼 |
[19:57] | Why are you looking up when Nate’s arraignment is scheduled? | 你为什么在查内特提讯的日程 |
[20:00] | Michaela, please don’t do anything stupid. | 米凯拉 拜托不要干什么蠢事 |
[20:02] | When have I ever done anything stupid? | 我什么时候干过蠢事 |
[20:12] | The boss okay with you dipping into her bar? | 老大允许你偷她的酒喝吗 |
[20:15] | It works for her. | 喝酒对她来说管用 |
[20:18] | Just go talk to her. | 去跟她谈谈 |
[20:20] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[20:21] | “I have no idea how to win this case. | “我没法打赢这个官司 |
[20:26] | Please, mommy, give me the answer”? | “求你了妈妈 告诉我怎么打” |
[20:28] | Maybe not in those words. | 也许可以修饰一下用词 |
[20:30] | If I go up there, she’ll give me that look. | 要是我上去 她会给我那个表情 |
[20:34] | Then I’ll start to cry and I’ll have to quit. | 我会哭起来然后只能辞职 |
[20:39] | Tell me that’s not true. | 告诉我事情不会那样啊 |
[20:47] | Why’d you lie to me about Sam? | 山姆的事你为什么对我说谎 |
[20:51] | I asked you, to your face, | 我当面问你 |
[20:56] | what happened, and you said you didn’t know. | 发生了什么 你说你不知道 |
[20:59] | We’re not doing this while you’re wasted. | 我不会在你喝多的时候谈这个 |
[21:03] | She told you not to tell me, right? | 她让你不要告诉我的 对吧 |
[21:08] | You blame her? | 你怪她吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 不怪 |
[21:13] | But it’s why I can’t go up there. | 但正是如此我才不能上楼去 |
[21:24] | No, really. I’m impressed. | 不 真的 真没想到 |
[21:26] | A prosecutor has to keep a lot of plates spinning. | 公诉人要管的事还真多 |
[21:29] | If I’m being honest here, Tammy, | 坦白来说 塔米 |
[21:30] | I’m much better at cleaning them than I am at spinning them. | 与其说管事 不如说收拾烂摊子 |
[21:33] | Well, maybe if I’m lucky, | 要是我运气好 |
[21:35] | I’ll be assigned to one of the cases you’re arguing. | 说不定会被派去你辩护的案子 |
[21:39] | So, what’s next on your docket? | 你的下一个案子是什么 |
[21:41] | The Nate Lahey case. | 内特·勒西案 |
[21:43] | The detective? | 那个警探吗 |
[21:44] | I’ve been obsessed. | 我可感兴趣了 |
[21:46] | Yeah, you and the rest of Philly. | 当然 你还有其他费城人都是 |
[21:48] | So where are you from originally? | 那你是哪人 |
[21:49] | You know, I heard that he did it for revenge. | 我听说他是为了复仇 |
[21:52] | You know I can’t talk about it. | 你知道我不能讨论案件 |
[21:53] | With civilians, yes, | 跟民众是不能讨论 |
[21:55] | but we’re both officers of the court. | 但我们都是在法庭做事的 |
[21:59] | I also heard he contacted that | 我还听说他找过那个 |
[22:02] | Rebecca Sutter girl to help him. | 叫丽贝卡·萨特的女孩帮他 |
[22:04] | Or so she says. | 她这么说而已 |
[22:05] | What? You don’t believe her? | 怎么 你不相信她吗 |
[22:07] | A girl like that? Who the hell knows? | 那样的女孩吗 鬼知道 |
[22:09] | All we know is she told the detectives that — | 我们只知道她告诉警察 |
[22:11] | Nate tried to get her to plant evidence on Sam, | 内特想让她嫁祸山姆 |
[22:14] | and when she wouldn’t, he threatened to hurt her. | 她拒绝后 他还威胁要伤害她 |
[22:17] | The assistant D.A. on Nate’s case | 负责内特案子的助理地方检察官 |
[22:18] | – told you this? – Yes. | -告诉你的吗 -对 |
[22:20] | Michaela, you can’t just — | 米凯拉 你不能就 |
[22:21] | I told him I was a stenographer. | 我告诉他我是速记员 |
[22:22] | He knows nothing. | 他什么都不知道 |
[22:24] | See? You’re not the only one who knows | 瞧见没 不是只有你会 |
[22:25] | how to use sex to get information. | 用性来换取信息 |
[22:27] | Well, at least a Rebecca lie finally helps us. | 起码一个丽贝卡说的谎终于帮到我们了 |
[22:29] | She didn’t lie. | 她没有说谎 |
[22:30] | Did she tell you she didn’t? | 她说她没说谎的吗 |
[22:32] | No, but I told her to only answer the questions asked. | 不 但我告诉她只回答被提问的问题 |
[22:35] | And Rebecca always does what she’s told? | 那丽贝卡一直都听话吗 |
[22:36] | I’ll call her right now. | 我现在给她打电话 |
[22:38] | – And say what? – Does it matter? | -说什么 -重要吗 |
[22:39] | I’ll clear it up. | 我会解决的 |
[22:42] | See, this is why I don’t do chicks. | 瞧见没 这就是我不跟小姑娘上床的原因 |
[22:46] | It feels like you’re just trying to catch me in a lie. | 这感觉就好像你就想逮着我说谎 |
[22:48] | I just have to tell them I saw Nate kill Sam. | 我只要告诉他们我看见内特杀死山姆 |
[22:50] | While I’m at it, I can say he killed Rudy, too. | 那样我还可以顺便说他杀了鲁迪 |
[22:52] | You said the name was Walters? | 你说的名字是沃尔特斯吗 |
[22:53] | 警察局 大都会分局 | |
[22:54] | Rudy Walters. | 鲁迪·沃尔特斯 |
[22:55] | He lived in my apartment before me. | 他是我的公寓的前任房客 |
[22:57] | The police came to get him, | 警察把他抓走了 |
[22:58] | but no one ever contacted his grandmother | 但没人再联系过他的奶奶 |
[23:00] | or told her what happened. | 或者告诉她发生了什么事 |
[23:06] | Here. | 找到了 |
[23:07] | 费城大都会警方逮捕报告 鲁迪·沃特尔斯 | |
[23:07] | According to this, Rudy Walters was picked up on a 5503. | 上面说 鲁迪·沃特尔斯是因为5503被捕 |
[23:12] | Disorderly conduct due to drug overdose. | 就是吸毒过量导致的妨碍治安行为 |
[23:14] | He was taken to Middleton Hospital | 他被送到米德尔顿医院 |
[23:16] | and then shipped to a psychiatric hospital after that, | 而后被送去一间精神病院 |
[23:20] | The Enfield Behavioral Hospital. | 恩菲尔德精神病医院 |
[23:28] | Lookee there, lookee there. | 瞧一瞧 看一看 |
[23:30] | The dead has arisen. | 诈尸还魂了 |
[23:43] | You didn’t used to drink. | 你以前不喝酒 |
[23:46] | Annalise drinks. | 安娜丽丝喝酒 |
[23:49] | Where are all those folks that work for you? | 给你工作的那些人呢 |
[23:51] | Why aren’t they here? | 他们怎么没在 |
[23:53] | They’re at trial. | 他们参加庭审去了 |
[23:55] | Without you? | 你不去吗 |
[23:57] | Mama, does it look like I can be at trial? | 妈妈 我像是能参加庭审的样子吗 |
[24:01] | Does it look like I can help anybody? | 我像能帮助任何人的样子吗 |
[24:06] | I’m just making talk. | 我只是找个话题 |
[24:14] | It’s a case about a man | 这个案子是有个男人 |
[24:15] | who says he was raped by a woman. | 说自己被女人强奸了 |
[24:17] | Oh, now, that’s crazy. | 疯了吧 |
[24:22] | Why, you don’t think women are capable | 怎么 你觉得女人没有 |
[24:24] | of that kind of violence? | 实施那种暴力的能耐吗 |
[24:25] | Hell no! Women? | 当然不 女人吗 |
[24:27] | Other things, yes — but rape? | 其他事情有可能 但是 强奸吗 |
[24:31] | Men were put on this planet to take things, you know? | 男人来到这个星球就是来掠夺的 |
[24:35] | They take your money, they take your land, | 他们追求财富 占领地盘 |
[24:37] | they take a woman, and any other thing | 征服女人 他们不会放过 |
[24:38] | they can put their grabby hands on — | 所有能触及的一切 |
[24:40] | That’s men. | 那就是男人 |
[24:42] | Women, they’re made to give love, | 而女人 生来就是付出的 |
[24:45] | to nurture, to protect, to care for — | 她们哺育后代 保护家庭 关心他人 |
[24:50] | That’s women. | 这是女人 |
[24:52] | I say something funny? | 我说了什么好笑的话吗 |
[24:55] | Your definition of a woman. | 你对女人的定义很好笑 |
[24:57] | I mean… what have I ever nurtured? | 我又哺育过哪个后代 |
[25:00] | What have I ever protected, cared for, or loved? | 我又保护过什么 关心过什么 爱过什么 |
[25:05] | What have you? | 你呢 |
[25:10] | You really want to sing this tune? | 你真的想要继续这个话题吗 |
[25:13] | I’ll do the melody if you do the harmony. | 你继续我就继续 |
[25:14] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[25:15] | You’re showing your ass, Anna Mae. | 你别犯浑 安娜梅 |
[25:17] | You really think you somebody, huh? | 你真把自己当回事了啊 |
[25:19] | High and mighty in this fancy, rich house | 觉得自己住在这奢华之中地位就尊贵了 |
[25:23] | that I never got to — | 这个我一辈子都 |
[25:26] | No, no, mama. All right? | 别 妈 别这么跟我说话 |
[25:28] | Let’s not go around and around like this. | 我们别兜圈子 |
[25:30] | Let’s just dive right in. | 有话直说好了 |
[25:33] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[25:35] | Uncle Clyde is dead. | 克莱德舅舅已经去世了 |
[25:37] | Did you know what he did to me?! | 你知道他都对我做了什么吗 |
[25:40] | He’s dead! | 他已经死了 |
[25:41] | Did you hear me? | 你听见我说的了吗 |
[25:42] | And the Lord made sure he got what he deserved. | 上帝已经让他得到应有的惩罚了 |
[25:49] | So you knew. | 所以你都知道 |
[26:11] | Anna Mae! | 安娜梅 |
[26:13] | My sorry-ass husband might have been a cheater and lowlife, | 我的混蛋老公或许既无耻又下流 |
[26:16] | but he saw me, why I am this way. | 但是他懂我 懂我为何如此 |
[26:19] | That man understood nothing. | 他什么也不懂 |
[26:20] | Sam knew exactly what happened to me | 山姆在我踏进他办公室的那一刻 |
[26:23] | the minute I stepped into his office — everything! | 就明白我身上都发生过什么事 |
[26:26] | He said this thing that happened to me, what you ignore, | 他说正是这件事 你所忽略的这件事 |
[26:31] | is why I am the way I am. | 造就了如今的我 |
[26:34] | Your aunt Lynn was got out | 你林恩姨妈一年级的时候 |
[26:37] | by her first-grade schoolteacher. | 被她的老师强奸了 |
[26:40] | Reverend Daniels got me after choir practice. | 丹尼尔斯牧师在合唱排练后强奸了我 |
[26:45] | The first man I worked for, | 我第一份工作的上司 |
[26:47] | some of the men I dated. | 一些我约会过的男人 |
[26:48] | I told you — men take things. | 我告诉你了 男人是来掠夺的 |
[26:52] | They’ve been taking things from women | 他们从一开始就一直在 |
[26:54] | since the beginning of time. | 掠夺女人 |
[26:56] | Ain’t no reason to talk about it and get all messy everywhere. | 所以不需要讨论也不需要到处惹麻烦 |
[26:59] | Certainly no reason to go to a headshrinker for help | 更加不用去看精神病医生 |
[27:03] | and end up marrying him. | 最后还嫁给了人家 |
[27:06] | You ain’t learned nothing. | 你什么也没学到 |
[27:09] | No. | 不 |
[27:11] | I learned Anna Mae belonged in a hand-me-down box. | 我知道了安娜梅是个便宜没人要的孩子 |
[27:17] | Go home, mama. | 回家吧 妈妈 |
[27:20] | I don’t need you. | 我不需要你了 |
[27:36] | I keep thinking if Manning’s claiming rape | 我一直在想如果曼宁以声称强奸 |
[27:37] | to get a payout, maybe he’s tried this before, | 来换取花费 那他可能之前也试过这招 |
[27:39] | maybe even with other hospital personnel. | 或许是跟其它医院的员工 |
[27:41] | So I went there to check his pre- and post-op visits | 所以我去查了他的术前术后的访问记录 |
[27:43] | to see if any notations were made about him, | 来看看有没有什么疑点 |
[27:45] | and when I found his visitors log — look at this. | 然后我找到了他的访客记录 看这个 |
[27:47] | He didn’t go to the doctor’s office all the times he visited. | 一直以来 他不是去的医生办公室 |
[27:49] | He went to the legal floor. | 而是去了律所那一层 |
[27:50] | That makes no sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[27:51] | Why would he visit the hospital’s lawyers | 他为什么要在起诉 |
[27:52] | when he’s making a case against one of their employees? | 医院职工的时候去见医院律师呢 |
[27:55] | It does make sense. | 这很说得通 |
[27:57] | Your hacker boy at home? | 你的黑客男孩在家吗 |
[27:59] | Tell him we need his help. | 告诉他我们需要帮忙 |
[28:03] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定这招能行吗 |
[28:06] | No. | 不确定 |
[28:06] | But we’ll both feel really awesome if it does. | 但要是真成了就太赞了 |
[28:09] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[28:11] | Ms. Winterbottom, | 温特波顿小姐 |
[28:12] | I understand your client is interested in reaching a plea deal? | 你的当事人是想要接受认罪协议吗 |
[28:15] | Yes, my client pleads no contest | 是的 我的当事人对减轻到 |
[28:18] | to a reduced charge of assault, | 袭击指控没有异议 |
[28:19] | which will be wiped from her record | 而这一指控则会在支付赔偿之后 |
[28:21] | upon payment of restitution. | 从她的记录里删去 |
[28:22] | Ms. Winthrop? | 温思罗普小姐 |
[28:23] | Mr. Manning has already agreed. | 曼宁先生已经同意了 |
[28:24] | True, but because my client’s employer | 是的 但是因为是当事人的老板 |
[28:26] | will be paying the restitution costs, | 来支付赔偿金额 |
[28:28] | I wanted the hospital’s lawyer to go on record | 我希望院方律师能够表明他同意该协议 |
[28:30] | in your courtroom agreeing to that. | 并记录在案 |
[28:32] | Is the lawyer here? | 院方律师在吗 |
[28:33] | David Tucker from Middleton hospital, Your Honor. | 米德尔顿医院的大卫·塔克 法官大人 |
[28:35] | We go on record as having agreed to financial terms | 请记录在案我们接受了 |
[28:38] | of a settlement in the amount of $500,000. | 50万美元的经济补偿协议 |
[28:40] | You’re very lucky | 塞缪尔斯小姐 |
[28:41] | someone else has picked up this tab, Ms. Samuels. | 你真幸运有人愿意替你付这笔账 |
[28:43] | Court adjourned. | 休庭 |
[28:44] | Actually, I’d like to alert the court | 其实 我想告诉法庭 |
[28:47] | to the fact that, by agreeing to these terms, | 同意接受这些条款后 |
[28:49] | Mr. Tucker has just gone on record | 塔克先生自己也可以获得 |
[28:50] | to paying himself half of that $500,000. | 25万美金 |
[28:53] | I’m not following. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[28:54] | Neither am I, Your Honor. | 我也不懂 法官大人 |
[28:56] | I recently discovered that Mr. Tucker and Mr. Manning here are lovers. | 我最近发现塔克先生和曼宁先生其实是情侣关系 |
[29:02] | Here are E-mails between Mr. Manning and Mr. Tucker | 这是曼宁先生和塔克先生之间的邮件往来 |
[29:05] | where they’ve shared intimate photos of one another, | 其中包括他们互相分享的亲密照片 |
[29:07] | as well as affectionate language. | 和甜言蜜语 |
[29:09] | These are my private E-mails, Your Honor. | 这些是我的私人邮件 法官大人 |
[29:11] | As the hospital’s attorney, | 作为院方律师 |
[29:12] | Mr. Tucker had inside knowledge | 塔克先生有内部消息 |
[29:14] | as to which cases would force the hospital to pay out big, | 他知道哪些案子可以让院方慷慨解囊 |
[29:17] | including a salacious rape charge. | 其中就包括强奸诉讼 |
[29:19] | This is slander. | 这是诽谤 |
[29:20] | They chose my client knowing she was timid | 他们之所以选中我的当事人是因为知道她 |
[29:23] | and would make an easy mark. | 胆小怕事 容易摆布 |
[29:24] | In no way does this prove | 这些并不能证明 |
[29:25] | that these two men set up Ms. Samuels for rape. | 这两个人陷害塞缪尔斯小姐强奸 |
[29:28] | But they did set up a joint bank account in Mykonos. | 但他们的确在米克诺斯开了个联合账户 |
[29:31] | Restitution of this size | 如此金额的赔偿款 |
[29:32] | should last them quite a while over there. | 够他们逍遥快活很长一段时间了 |
[29:34] | Ms. Winthrop, | 温思罗普女士 |
[29:35] | don’t you a think a motion is in order here? | 您不觉得该你提出动议了吗 |
[29:40] | We would like to file a motion | 我们提议撤销 |
[29:42] | to dismiss the charges against Ms. Samuels. | 对塞缪尔斯女士的指控 |
[29:45] | Granted. | 同意 |
[29:46] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[29:51] | You ever think about changing your name | 你有没有想过把姓 |
[29:51] | from Winterbottom to “Ice cold”? | 从温特波顿改成”冷冰冰” |
[29:54] | Because that… was balls-out amazing. | 刚才你的表现真是惊世骇俗啊 |
[29:57] | I mean, I knew you could pull it off, | 我知道你做得到 |
[29:59] | but who knew you’d give them the old “Rope-a-dope.” | 但没想到你来了个经典的”倚绳战术” |
[30:01] | Oh, come on. Boxing? | 拜托 拳击 |
[30:03] | Rumble in the jungle? | 丛林之战[最经典拳击赛名称] |
[30:05] | Ali leans back on the ropes, Foreman tires himself out. | 阿里背靠围栏绳 等着福尔曼精疲力尽 |
[30:08] | As soon as he’s spent, | 他体力一透支 |
[30:09] | Ali comes back to life and just — | 阿里就恢复活力 然后 |
[30:19] | Was that ’cause you’re desperate again, or…? | 你这是又无助了还是 |
[30:35] | Why did you drag us all here again? | 你为什么又把我们弄到这来 |
[30:37] | And please don’t tell me | 别告诉我 |
[30:37] | we’re celebrating Nate going to jail for us. | 咱们要庆祝内特为我们坐牢 |
[30:40] | Oliver wanted to meet you guys. | 奥利弗要见你们 |
[30:42] | Your boyfriend knows who we are? | 你男朋友知道我们 |
[30:44] | No, and he’s not my boyfriend, | 不 而且他也不是我男朋友 |
[30:46] | But I do like him | 但我真的喜欢他 |
[30:47] | and would like to get laid by him, | 也想被他睡 |
[30:49] | so everyone be on their best behavior. | 所以大家都好好表现吧 |
[30:52] | Oh, and I have a drug problem. | 而且我有毒瘾 |
[30:54] | What? | 什么 |
[30:55] | I had to tell Oliver that I was an addict | 我得告诉奥利弗我是个瘾君子 |
[30:57] | so he wouldn’t know that we killed Sam. | 这样他就不知道我们杀了山姆 |
[30:59] | So just play along unless you want to go to jail. | 要不想进监狱就把戏演好 |
[31:04] | Oliver, hey! | 奥利弗 |
[31:07] | Feels like I just got off the plane in Hawaii. | 跟刚坐飞机到夏威夷似的 |
[31:09] | Where are the leis? | 花环在哪里 |
[31:11] | Oliver, | 奥利弗 |
[31:12] | meet Michaela, Laurel, and Wes. | 认识一下米凯拉 劳拉和韦斯 |
[31:14] | Guys, please don’t humiliate me. | 伙计们 拜托别让我出丑 |
[31:15] | Oh, we wouldn’t dare. | 我们哪敢 |
[31:18] | But seriously, Oliver, you’re all he ever talks about. | 说真的 奥利弗 他一直在说你的事 |
[31:21] | “Blah, blah, Oliver, blah.” | 说了一大堆 奥利弗怎么样 |
[31:22] | Stop it. No, he doesn’t. | 别说了 他才没有 |
[31:23] | And seriously, about his little drug-problem thing — | 而且还有他毒瘾的事 |
[31:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:26] | We’re all doing our part keeping him honest. | 我们都各司其职 让他克制住 |
[31:28] | Michaela, it’s time for bed. | 米凯拉 都该睡觉了 |
[31:30] | Give me a sec. | 失陪一下 |
[31:31] | And when it comes to Connor’s deep and varied emotional issues… | 一说到康纳尔复杂多变的感情问题 |
[31:34] | It’s like 300 pages of Tax Law. | 有300多页的税法要准备 |
[31:36] | They sprung it on us this morning, | 今早才临时宣布的 |
[31:37] | so I’m — I’m gonna be here all night. | 所以我今晚都得待在这了 |
[31:41] | I’ll call you in the morning. | 明早给你打电话 |
[31:45] | The library lie? | 图书馆谎言 |
[31:47] | I use that one on Kan sometimes, too. | 我有时候也对凯恩用这个借口 |
[31:50] | Is it the nightmares? | 是她做噩梦了吗 |
[31:54] | Rebecca lied to me. | 丽贝卡骗了我 |
[31:57] | Rudy — the — the guy who lived in my apartment? | 鲁迪 之前住在我公寓的那个人 |
[32:02] | I got his arrest report today. | 我看到了他的逮捕令 |
[32:06] | She said he had a — a nervous breakdown, | 她说他精神崩溃了 |
[32:10] | But actually it was a drug overdose, | 其实是吸毒过量 |
[32:12] | which put him in a mental institution. | 所以他才被送进精神病院 |
[32:14] | Maybe she didn’t know that. | 也许她不知道 |
[32:16] | Maybe, but the night it all happened, | 可能吧 但这事发生的那晚 |
[32:19] | it was the — the same night Lila was murdered. | 也是莱拉被杀的那晚 |
[32:25] | You think Rudy had something to do with Lila’s murder? | 你觉得鲁迪和莱拉的死有关 |
[32:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:30] | Sam killed Lila, Wes. | 莱拉是山姆杀的 韦斯 |
[32:32] | We proved it in court. | 在法庭上我们证实了这点 |
[32:33] | What if I was wrong? | 要是我错了怎么办 |
[32:34] | You weren’t. | 你没错 |
[32:35] | But what if I was and she did it? | 如果我错了 是她干的 |
[32:38] | Then what we did — what I did… | 那我们的所作所为 我的所作所为 |
[32:41] | Sam dying was his own fault. | 山姆的死是他自己的错 |
[32:44] | But Nate’s in jail now. | 但内特现在进了监狱 |
[32:45] | And…what we’re doing to him is… | 我们对他做的是 |
[32:51] | What if I was wrong about her the whole time? | 要是我从头到尾都看错她了怎么办 |
[32:59] | I’ll be leaving in the morning. | 我明早就走 |
[33:08] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[33:09] | Come on. | 过来 |
[33:15] | Let me at your hair. | 让我给你梳梳头 |
[33:16] | Your kitchen is tight. | 厨房也收拾干净了 |
[33:18] | Oh, stop it, mama. | 别这样 妈妈 |
[33:20] | Come on, now. Where’s your comb? | 过来 你的梳子呢 |
[33:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:40] | I bought that house over off Peachtree | 我买了桃树路边的那栋房子 |
[33:44] | when I was pregnant with you. | 那时我正怀着你 |
[33:49] | I was so proud of that house. | 我为我的房子感到骄傲 |
[33:53] | It wasn’t much, but it was mine. | 房子不大 但是属于我 |
[33:56] | Built a porch swing and tended a little garden | 在门廊上建了秋千 在房子正前面 |
[34:00] | that was just right out front. | 弄了个小花园 |
[34:02] | I baked up a storm on that old stove. | 我在那旧炉子上做过很多好吃的 |
[34:05] | You know the ones that you had to light with a long match? | 你记得那些炉子得用很长的火柴来点吧 |
[34:11] | And one winter uncle Clyde came by | 一个冬天 克莱德舅舅来拜访 |
[34:16] | and said he needed a place to stay, | 说他得找个地方住 |
[34:19] | just till he got on his feet, he said. | 直到他有能力养活自己 |
[34:23] | Can’t turn your back on your family. | 不能把亲戚拒之门外 |
[34:25] | And then, one day I woke up in the middle of the night. | 有一天 我半夜醒来 |
[34:31] | I don’t know what it was. | 不知怎么回事 |
[34:32] | I-I-I just woke up. | 就这么醒了 |
[34:37] | I walked down the hall to look in on you, | 我走到走廊一头去看看你 |
[34:40] | And Clyde, he came out of your room, | 而克莱德 他正从你的房间出来 |
[34:45] | and I knew what he had done. | 我知道他做了什么 |
[34:47] | He was a big man. | 他身强体壮 |
[34:49] | Loved his liquor and his hooch. | 喜欢喝烈酒 |
[34:54] | Smoked three packs of cigarettes a day, | 一天吸三包烟 |
[34:55] | was always stinking up the house with cigarette smoke. | 把房子弄得全是烟味 |
[34:59] | All the time, he would just fall asleep on the couch, | 一直以来 他就睡在沙发上 |
[35:03] | a cigarette hanging out his mouth. | 嘴里还叼着烟 |
[35:07] | I’d go by and put it out. | 我还得去把烟掐了 |
[35:12] | Then one night, not too long after, | 不久后的一个晚上 |
[35:17] | he fell asleep on the couch drunk as a skunk, | 他烂醉如泥 睡在沙发上 |
[35:20] | that cigarette hanging out of his mouth. | 嘴里还叼着烟 |
[35:23] | I got you and your brothers and sisters out of bed, | 我把你和你的兄弟姐妹叫起来 |
[35:26] | and we went over to aunt Mabel’s to sleep. | 我们都去了梅布尔阿姨那里睡 |
[35:29] | And that night, that house that I loved so much | 那天晚上 我最爱的那栋房子 |
[35:34] | burned to the ground, | 烧成了灰烬 |
[35:36] | and your uncle Clyde | 而你的克莱德舅舅 |
[35:39] | burned right with it. | 也随之变成了灰烬 |
[35:45] | Oh, I know how — how you’ve been torturing yourself | 我知道你一直因为在这里发生的事情 |
[35:48] | about what went on here, baby. | 而折磨自己 |
[35:50] | And maybe you did something real bad — | 或许你做了什么非常坏的事情 |
[35:52] | I don’t know and don’t much care if you did. | 我不知道也不关心 |
[35:56] | I know if you did, you had your reason. | 我知道如果你做了 一定有自己的原因 |
[36:03] | ‘Cause sometimes you got to do what you got to do… | 因为有时你必须做你该做的事 |
[36:09] | even if all you’ve got is a long match | 即使你手里只有一根长长的火柴 |
[36:14] | and a very flammable hooch. | 和一瓶非常易燃的烈酒 |
[36:59] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真为你感到自豪 |
[37:01] | You didn’t have one drink. And we were at a bar! | 我们在酒吧你都一口酒没喝 |
[37:05] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[37:06] | You don’t need to worry about me anymore. | 你不用再担心我了 |
[37:09] | No, none of that, drunky. | 不 不要这样 小醉鬼 |
[37:11] | No. We’ve waited long enough. | 不 我们等得够久了 |
[37:12] | I want to be boyfriends again. | 我想我们再做回男朋友 |
[37:14] | And I want you to take all this off. | 而且我想你赶快把衣服脱光 |
[37:16] | Come here. | 来啊 |
[37:17] | Bring me that hot ass. | 把那性感的小屁股给我 |
[37:18] | Hey. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停下 停下 停下 |
[37:20] | I want this… | 我也想做 |
[37:22] | and you. | 想要你 |
[37:25] | I really do. | 真的想 |
[37:27] | When you’re sober. | 但要等你清醒的时候 |
[37:39] | Sleep tight. | 好好睡吧 |
[37:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:50] | I’ve been in Paris, getting my degree in art history. | 我一直在巴黎攻读艺术史 |
[37:53] | We don’t have our parents, and our grandmother, | 我们的父母都不在了 而我们的奶奶 |
[37:55] | she didn’t want to worry me. | 她不想让我担心 |
[37:56] | She just thought he was just really swamped with school, | 她以为他只是忙于学业 |
[37:58] | and Rudy’s always been very private. | 而且鲁迪一直很内向 |
[38:00] | We’re not that close, | 我们并不是很亲密 |
[38:00] | but when I didn’t hear from him over the holidays, | 可圣诞节我没有收到他的音信 |
[38:03] | that’s when I told my husband we had to come straightaway. | 所以我告诉我丈夫我们得赶过来 |
[38:06] | The police told us he was here. | 警察告诉我们他在这里 |
[38:09] | We require our guests to show identification. | 探访需要出示身份证明 |
[38:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:21] | Okay, Rena. | 好吧 丽娜 |
[38:22] | Let’s go find your brother. | 我们去找你弟弟 |
[38:37] | Shouldn’t you be in class, Miss Pratt? | 你不是该去上课吗 普拉特小姐 |
[38:40] | I didn’t know if you’d be able to make it, | 我不知道你能不能来 |
[38:41] | so I came so I could report everything that happened. | 我来是为了回去能告诉你发生的一切 |
[38:44] | Bull. | 胡扯 |
[38:48] | How are we supposed to be okay with this? | 我们怎么能对这一切心安理得 |
[38:52] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[38:55] | And black. | 而且是个黑人 |
[38:56] | Injustices happen in courtrooms every day in this country. | 这个国家每天都有不公正的事在法庭上演 |
[39:00] | – You never bat an eye. – But — | -你从来没介意过 -但 |
[39:01] | The only difference here | 唯一不同的是 |
[39:02] | is you think you had a direct hand in this one. | 你认为你和这件事有直接联系 |
[39:05] | That’s me. | 那联系就是我 |
[39:07] | Which means it’s my job to fix it. | 所以解决这一切是我的工作 |
[39:09] | Now go before anyone sees you. | 趁还没人看到你赶快走吧 |
[39:15] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[39:19] | Guess what, young man. | 猜怎么着 年轻人 |
[39:20] | You have visitors. | 有人来看你了 |
[39:24] | Rudy, did you hear me? | 鲁迪 听到我说话了吗 |
[39:32] | Rudy. | 鲁迪 |
[39:35] | It’s so great to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[39:41] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[39:43] | Some trauma, genetics, drugs, | 某种精神创伤 先天的 毒品引起的 |
[39:45] | combo of all. | 或者几种因素共同引起的 |
[39:46] | You never really know. | 没人能说清楚 |
[39:49] | I’ll give you some time together. | 我让你们单独谈谈 |
[39:52] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[40:02] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[40:04] | Pleading not guilty, pretending you didn’t do this. | 申请无罪辩护假装不是你干的 |
[40:07] | The grieving widow? Really? | 伤痛欲绝的寡妇 至于吗 |
[40:10] | I figured you’d come up with a more original way to play this. | 我还以为你会玩些更有创意的花招呢 |
[40:12] | You think I did this to you? | 你认为是我陷害你吗 |
[40:13] | How stupid would I have to be? | 那我得有多蠢 |
[40:15] | Just enough to think I’d fall for it. | 反正蠢到认为我会相信这些 |
[40:17] | You had Frank plant the ring in the woods. | 是你让弗兰克把戒指放到树林里的 |
[40:19] | Was it your ego? | 是因为你的自负吗 |
[40:21] | Is that why you did this? | 所以你才这样做吗 |
[40:22] | Because you got fired looking into Sam? | 是因为你为了调查山姆而被解雇吗 |
[40:25] | Or was it for me? | 还是因为我 |
[40:27] | Because you love me? | 因为你爱我 |
[40:29] | So much so, you hated the idea of any other man having me? | 以至于你忍受不了其他男人拥有我 |
[40:36] | Either way, thank you. | 无论如何 谢谢你 |
[40:38] | That bastard deserved the grave. | 那混蛋罪有应得 |
[41:02] | How about when the police came? | 还记得警察来吗 |
[41:04] | Do you remember why they came to get you? | 你还记得他们为什么来把你带走吗 |
[41:07] | Were you with anyone? | 当时有人和你在一起吗 |
[41:08] | Someone you were doing drugs with, maybe? | 或许 有人和你一起吸毒吗 |
[41:11] | Is that why you got upset? | 所以你才那么难过吗 |
[41:14] | What about this? | 那她呢 |
[41:19] | You know her, right? | 你认识她 对吗 |
[41:22] | Her name’s Rebecca. | 她叫丽贝卡 |
[41:25] | Wes…stop. | 韦斯 别这样 |
[41:27] | Was she with you that night? | 她那晚和你在一起吗 |
[41:29] | Did you do drugs together? | 你们两个一起吸毒了吗 |
[41:33] | Wet. | 湿 |
[41:35] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[41:39] | Wet. | 湿 |
[41:40] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[41:43] | Wet. | 湿 |
[41:47] | “Wet”? | “湿” |
[41:52] | The water tank. | 水箱 |
[41:53] | A woman’s body was found inside the Kappa Kappa Theta house. | 在Θ姐妹会宿舍找到了一具女性尸体 |
[42:04] | 韦斯·吉宾斯的手机位于恩菲尔德精神病医院 宾夕法尼亚 安布勒 福里斯特格罗夫大街1800号 19002 |