时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You stay with me, ma’am. | 撑住 女士 |
[00:03] | – Charge to 360. – charging. | -充电360 -充电 |
[00:05] | – How is she? – Good. | -她怎么样了 -很好 |
[00:07] | I cannot deal with any more blood on my hands. | 我不能让我的双手再沾上鲜血了 |
[00:09] | Why did Frank call Bruno? | 弗兰克为什么要联系布鲁诺 |
[00:11] | ‘Cause he needed help dumping Rebecca’s body. | 因为他需要人帮他处理丽贝卡的尸体 |
[00:13] | When we found out where bruno works — | 当我们发现布鲁诺在哪儿工作时 |
[00:14] | Who’s “We”? | “我们”是指谁 |
[00:16] | – Levi. – How do you know this guy didn’t kill Rebecca | -李维 -你怎么知道不是他杀了丽贝卡 |
[00:18] | and now he’s playing you? | 现在又在玩弄你 |
[00:19] | The victim is none other than Helena Hapstall. | 被害者确定是海伦娜·哈普斯托 |
[00:21] | I was at home, | 我当时在家 |
[00:22] | witnessing my niece and nephew murder their parents. | 看到我侄子侄女谋杀了他们的父母 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna be there to make sure you’re protected. | 我会陪着你 保护你 |
[00:26] | Gentlemen, are we ready to make this deal? | 先生们 准备好了吗 |
[00:27] | Sinclair knows that Annalise got Nate to murder Sam, | 辛克莱尔知道安娜丽丝让内特杀了山姆 |
[00:29] | I killed him, Asher. | 是我杀的他 亚设 |
[00:31] | – What? – I killed sam. | -什么 -是我杀的山姆 |
[00:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:59] | It’s almost over. | 很快就结束了 |
[01:00] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[01:04] | I told your mom we were talking again. | 我告诉你妈妈我们开始联系了 |
[01:07] | But don’t worry. She doesn’t know about any of this. | 不过别担心 她不知道这些事 |
[01:09] | She’s just happy we’re on the mend. | 她很高兴我们关系有所缓和 |
[01:11] | All rise. | 起立 |
[01:15] | Take your seats. | 坐下吧 |
[01:17] | This is a closed hearing for a wiretap warrant | 本次闭门听证会的目的是 |
[01:19] | on the residence of Annalise Keating, | 根据线人亚设·米尔斯顿的证词 |
[01:21] | eue to the corroborating testimony of the informant, | 审理对公民安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[01:24] | Asher Millstone. | 进行监听的授权令 |
[01:26] | By testifying to the misconduct of Miss Keating, | 而该线人将因对基廷女士 |
[01:29] | he will receive full immunity in this case, | 不端行为做出的指证而在本案 |
[01:31] | as well as the closed file entitled | 以及特罗特湖大陪审团调查案中 |
[01:33] | “Trotter lake grand jury investigation.” | 获得完全豁免权 |
[01:36] | I killed Sam. | 是我杀的山姆 |
[01:39] | I was alone in the house. I was… | 我当时独自一人在家 |
[01:43] | …working a case for Annalise, and Sam came home. | 在为安娜丽丝准备一个案子 山姆回到家 |
[01:46] | He — he was drunk, | 他喝醉了 |
[01:48] | And he started rubbing my shoulders… | 摸我的肩膀 |
[01:52] | telling me I work too much, but that he was… | 跟我说我花太多时间在工作上了 但是他 |
[01:57] | glad he always had me to come home to. | 很高兴他回到家可以看到我 |
[02:00] | And then he… pressed himself against me, | 然后他 往我身上靠 |
[02:04] | and I felt that he was… | 我感觉到他… |
[02:07] | So I tried to move, but he just held me there, | 于是我想逃走 但是他抓住了我 |
[02:11] | and he said he saw how I looked at him, | 他说他看到了我看他的眼神 |
[02:14] | and he knew I wanted it. | 他知道我心里也想 |
[02:19] | And he wasn’t wrong, not completely, | 他没说错 没有全错 |
[02:24] | But I didn’t want it, not that way, | 但我并不想在那种情况下发生 |
[02:26] | So I told him no, and he just held me there, | 于是我拒绝了他 他抓着我 |
[02:29] | tighter and tighter, and I… | 越来越紧 而我 |
[02:32] | It happened so fast. | 那一切发生得太快了 |
[02:33] | He was on top of me, | 他压在了我身上 |
[02:35] | and he went to pull down his pants, | 脱掉了他的裤子 |
[02:37] | and I grabbed the lamp. | 我抓起台灯 |
[02:40] | I hit him | 一下又一下地 |
[02:42] | over and over, and I… | 砸在他身上 |
[02:48] | I don’t know where it came from, but I couldn’t stop. | 我不知道为什么 但是停不下来 |
[02:53] | Sinclair is wrong, Asher, about everything. | 辛克莱尔弄错了 亚设 全都错了 |
[03:00] | So if you help her… | 如果你帮她 |
[03:03] | we’re all ruined… | 我们就毁了 |
[03:08] | …but mostly me. | 我就毁了 |
[03:13] | Let’s begin, Miss Sinclair. | 开始吧 辛克莱尔女士 |
[03:15] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[03:17] | I’d like to call asher millstone to the stand. | 请允许我传唤亚设·米尔斯顿出庭作证 |
[03:20] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:21] | – Asher. – Stop him. | -亚设 -拦下他 |
[03:22] | Asher, come back here. | 亚设 回来 |
[03:23] | Son! | 儿子 |
[03:31] | You should’ve called me. | 你应该给我打电话的 |
[03:32] | I had no time. I had to make a decision. | 我没时间 必须迅速做出决定 |
[03:35] | It’s going to work, Annalise. | 会成功的 安娜丽丝 |
[03:36] | Why? Because you’ve been sleeping with the boy for a few months? | 为什么 因为你跟那男孩睡过几个月 |
[03:39] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[03:39] | I knew Sam for 20 years, | 我认识山姆20年了 |
[03:41] | and look how that turned out. | 结果又如何 |
[03:42] | Men lie, bonnie. It’s all they’re good at. | 男人都会撒谎 邦尼 他们只会说谎 |
[03:44] | – She’s right. – Of course I am. | -她说得没错 -当然了 |
[03:47] | It’s about Sam. | 肯定跟山姆有关 |
[03:48] | Or “Eggs 911” finally showed his face. | 或者鸡蛋911终于现身了 |
[03:51] | No, it’s — it’s probably just about the Hapstalls, | 不 估计是哈普斯托家的事 |
[03:53] | like they killed another witness. | 比如他们又杀了个证人 |
[03:55] | They wouldn’t be all whispery behind closed doors | 如果事关那愚蠢的委托人 |
[03:56] | if it was about our stupid clients. | 他们没必要躲在房间里窃窃私语 |
[03:57] | You all are the stupid ones. | 你们才是蠢蛋 |
[04:00] | Is that a beer? | 那是啤酒吗 |
[04:02] | Yes, it is, Michaela. | 是的 米凯拉 |
[04:03] | Because you want to get fired? | 你是想被炒掉吗 |
[04:04] | Uh, no, because Annalise has been hiding my car | 不 是因为安娜丽丝把我的车藏了起来 |
[04:07] | in case she needs to blackmail me. | 好在需要时威胁我 |
[04:08] | No, Frank got rid of your car. | 不 弗兰克把你的车处理掉了 |
[04:11] | He lied. | 他说谎了 |
[04:12] | Or…that’s what Annalise told me. | 至少安娜丽丝是这么说的 |
[04:14] | Who knows? Maybe she’s lying about that, too. | 谁知道呢 也许是她在撒谎 |
[04:16] | My point is, chill out, grab a beer, | 我想说的是 放轻松 拿一罐啤酒 |
[04:19] | and accept the fact that our lives…belong to her. | 接受我们的人生属于她这一事实 |
[04:23] | I caught Wes and Nate together last night. | 我昨晚发现韦斯和内特在一起 |
[04:25] | Screwing? | 上床 |
[04:25] | No, working together behind my back. | 不 背着我搞小动作 |
[04:28] | Find out what they know, if it’s about Rebecca. | 查查看他们知道什么 是不是跟丽贝卡有关 |
[04:30] | On it. | 好 |
[04:34] | You would’ve handled this another way. I know that. | 你不会这么处理 我知道 |
[04:36] | Stop. | 闭嘴吧 |
[04:37] | Nothing you say will make me not hate you right now. | 你现在说什么我都一样恨你 |
[04:44] | It’s the courthouse. | 是法院 |
[04:53] | Answer it. | 接吧 |
[04:58] | This is Bonnie Winterbottom. | 我是邦尼·温特波顿 |
[05:02] | Okay. I’ll let her know. | 好的 我会告诉她的 |
[05:06] | That was Judge Garret about the hapstall case. | 是哈普斯托案的加略特法官 |
[05:08] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[05:09] | She wants to see you at 11:00. | 她希望11点见你 |
[05:10] | Today? | 今天 |
[05:12] | Get out of my frickin’ way, Frank. | 别挡道 弗兰克 |
[05:14] | Move, or I break your face. | 滚开 不然别怪我不客气 |
[05:16] | Calm the hell down. | 冷静点 |
[05:16] | She knows what the hell this is about. | 她知道是什么事 |
[05:18] | It’s okay, Frank. | 没关系 弗兰克 |
[05:20] | See? | 看到没 |
[05:22] | Annalise, he could have a wire. | 安娜丽丝 他也许装了窃听器 |
[05:25] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[05:27] | He says he doesn’t have one. | 他说他没有 |
[05:29] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[05:38] | We need to do this alone. | 我要跟你单独谈谈 |
[05:42] | You heard him. | 你听到他的话了 |
[05:56] | – Asher knows about Sam? – No. | -亚设知道山姆的事 -不 |
[05:58] | Then why is he freaking out? | 那他为什么那么惊慌失措 |
[05:59] | – Who knows? – You know. | -鬼知道 -你知道 |
[06:00] | – You need to tell us. – This involves us, Frank. | -你必须告诉我们 -这和我们有关 弗兰克 |
[06:00] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么需要担心的 |
[06:02] | And don’t any of you try to talk to him, okay? | 谁都别去问他 明白吗 |
[06:05] | We’ve got eyes on doucheface | 我们盯着二货脸呢 |
[06:06] | Like we got eyes on all of you. | 你们也是一样 |
[06:12] | Drink ’em if you got ’em. | 放松吧 |
[06:13] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[06:17] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[06:18] | Sam put on a good face, but, deep down, | 山姆把自己装扮成一个好人 但是实际上 |
[06:21] | I married a man that I didn’t really know. | 我嫁了一个我并不真正了解的男人 |
[06:23] | Then why didn’t you call the cops? | 那你为什么不报警 |
[06:24] | Why didn’t you tell them it was self-defense? | 告诉他们这是正当防卫 |
[06:25] | I had to look at the facts of the case. | 我得考虑这个案子的全部事实 |
[06:27] | He only attempted rape. | 他是意图强奸 |
[06:29] | He didn’t actually do it, so I knew we’d lose. | 但并没有成功 我知道我们会输 |
[06:32] | So you thought your only option was to frame Nate? | 所以你觉得唯一的解决办法是嫁祸内特 |
[06:33] | That — that makes no sense. | 这毫无道理 |
[06:35] | Only because you’re a man. | 因为你是个男人 |
[06:37] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[06:38] | You were never taught not to be one. | 这是你从小受到的教育 |
[06:41] | And then you add your whiteness on top of that. | 再加上你是白人 |
[06:44] | The police are trained to believe you. | 警方从一开始就会相信你 |
[06:48] | But when a woman says that she was raped, | 但如果一个女人说她被强奸了 |
[06:51] | the law rarely takes our side, | 法律很少会帮我们 |
[06:54] | and definitely not when the man is not alive to defend himself, | 尤其是如果那个男人已经死了无法为自己辩护 |
[06:57] | so we take other actions, protect ourselves in a way | 所以我们采取行动 用系统做不到的方式 |
[07:00] | that we know the system never will. | 保护我们自己 |
[07:05] | You have two options. | 你有两个选择 |
[07:09] | Testify to everything that you know, | 说出你知道的事 |
[07:12] | and Bonnie and me will likely go to jail, | 邦尼和我很有可能因此坐牢 |
[07:15] | or you say nothing, | 或者什么都不说 |
[07:18] | and we stay safe and so do you. | 我们会安然无恙 你也是 |
[07:30] | I need to think about it. | 我得想想 |
[07:44] | Where the hell did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[07:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:46] | I don’t care if you’re sorry. | 我才不关心你是否抱歉 |
[07:47] | We just lost the judge to her other case. | 法官去审理别的案子去了 |
[07:48] | I know more than I first told you. | 我知道的比原先告诉你的更多 |
[07:51] | – About what? – Don’t answer that. | -关于什么 -别回答 |
[07:53] | I know who killed Sam Keating. | 我知道是谁杀了山姆·基廷 |
[08:00] | Do you have any idea what you just did? | 你知道你刚才做了什么吗 |
[08:02] | Dad, just listen to me. | 爸爸 听我说 |
[08:03] | No, you just admitted | 不 你刚才承认了 |
[08:04] | that you knowingly withheld material evidence | 你故意隐瞒了一起正在调查中的 |
[08:07] | in an ongoing murder investigation. | 谋杀案的重要证据 |
[08:08] | – Please, let me explain. – Shh! Quiet, quiet. | -让我解释 -别说话 |
[08:10] | Who did it, Asher? Who killed Sam? | 是谁干的 亚设 谁杀了山姆 |
[08:12] | He’s not answering that. | 他不会回答的 |
[08:13] | Fine. You can tell me when I get back. | 很好 等我回来你再告诉我好了 |
[08:14] | You’re leaving? | 你要走 |
[08:15] | Yeah, the judge on the Hapstall case wants me in a meeting, | 是的 哈普斯托案的法官要跟我见面 |
[08:17] | and if I don’t show up, Ms Keating will be suspicious. | 如果我不出现 基廷女士会怀疑的 |
[08:19] | Actually, don’t we need to rework my immunity deal? | 我们不应该修改一下我的豁免协议吗 |
[08:21] | I mean, the current one only covers me | 现在的协议只涵盖了 |
[08:22] | for testifying against | 我指证 |
[08:23] | Annalise’s professional illegal misconduct, | 安娜丽丝职业上的违法行为 |
[08:25] | not for the murder of Sam Keating, | 而非山姆·基廷的谋杀案 |
[08:26] | so we need a new one, right? | 所以我们需要起草一个新的协议 不是吗 |
[08:28] | One that covers misprision of felony | 一个涵盖了我知情不报 |
[08:29] | or whatever other illegal crap I’ve now committed? | 或是犯下的其他违法行为的协议 |
[08:35] | Pardon my tardiness, Your Honor. | 很抱歉我迟到了 法官大人 |
[08:36] | – Been a heck of a day already. – Join the club. | -今天实在是太忙了 -谁不是呢 |
[08:38] | Let’s not waste any more time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[08:40] | Uh, we’re here to discuss Ms Sinclair’s motion | 我们要讨论的是辛克莱尔女士提出的 |
[08:42] | to include Helena Hapstall’s testimony in the trial. | 将海伦娜·哈普斯托的证词纳入审理的动议 |
[08:45] | I wasn’t aware of any motion, Your Honor. | 我不知道有此动议 法官大人 |
[08:46] | Because my office only received it at 4:58 P.M. Yesterday, | 我的办公室在昨天下午4点58分收到的动议 |
[08:50] | Two minutes before the deadline. | 截止时间前两分钟 |
[08:52] | So it would give me no time to challenge it. | 好让我没有时间提出质疑 |
[08:53] | Challenge it now. We’re all here. | 你可以现在提出质疑 我们都在这儿 |
[08:55] | You were gaming the deadline, counselor, | 你是在利用截止时间 律师 |
[08:56] | which gives me more than enough cause to reject this motion… | 这已经给了我足够的理由拒绝这项动议 |
[08:59] | – But, judge… – if I did not feel | -但是法官大 -如果不是我觉得 |
[09:00] | Like this testimony is pivotal to your case. | 这项动议对你的案子至关重要的话 |
[09:03] | It is, Your Honor. | 确实重要 法官大人 |
[09:03] | I can’t cross-examine a dead woman before the jury. | 我无法在陪审团面前交叉询问一个死人 |
[09:05] | It’s not my fault your clients slashed her throat. | 你的当事人割了她的喉又不是我的错 |
[09:07] | They were cleared in that case. | 他们已经洗清嫌疑了 |
[09:08] | Quiet. Ms Keating, you had no opportunity | 安静 基廷女士 你确实无法 |
[09:10] | to cross-examine the witness, | 交叉询问该证人 |
[09:12] | but your clients’ previous counsel did, | 但是你的当事人的上一任律师询问过了 |
[09:14] | So any objections to testimony should have been raised then. | 如果要反对她的证词 当时就应该提出了 |
[09:16] | For the sake of fairness, | 公平起见 |
[09:18] | I will hear any arguments against this motion at 5:00. | 我会在五点听取你对这项动议的反驳 |
[09:21] | That gives me no time to prepare. | 我都没时间准备 |
[09:22] | I agree, Your Honor. | 我同意 法官大人 |
[09:23] | I’ll need time to prepare any rebuttal. | 我也需要时间准备我的反驳 |
[09:24] | Because you allowed Ms Keating the same courtesy? | 你给了基廷女士时间吗 |
[09:27] | No, I have a new trial starting tomorrow, | 不 我明天还有新的案子要审 |
[09:28] | so we’re getting this over with. | 今天必须解决 |
[09:30] | Don’t show up, I’ll just rule in the other side’s favor. | 有谁不出现 我会做出有利于另一方的判决 |
[09:36] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[09:37] | Hey, waitlist. | 候补先生 |
[09:39] | Did Rebecca leave keys to the trap house | 丽贝卡有在逃跑前把毒品屋的钥匙 |
[09:41] | before she ran for the hills? | 留给你吗 |
[09:43] | What? | 什么 |
[09:44] | We are almost out of beer, | 啤酒快喝完了 |
[09:46] | and I would like something more hard-core. | 我想弄一些口味更重的东西 |
[09:48] | We might as well have an orgy, too. | 要不要给你搞场淫乱派对算了 |
[09:50] | Yes! I like it! Go out with a bang. | 我喜欢 死之前好好享受一发 |
[09:52] | – Who’s in? – I’m not playing this game. | -谁想来 -别扯上我 |
[09:54] | This might be the end, Michaela. | 也许这就是我们的结局 米凯拉 |
[09:55] | Michaela, would you like to go to jail | 米凯拉 你愿意一次高潮都没有过 |
[09:57] | without having an orgasm? | 就进监狱吗 |
[09:59] | Because you’re gonna help me with that? | 你是想说你能帮到我吗 |
[10:01] | I’m willing to give it a shot. | 我愿意试试 |
[10:02] | Back off. She’s mine. | 滚开 她是我的 |
[10:04] | Okay, you’re both disgusting, | 你们都太恶心了 |
[10:05] | And I’m never gonna be able to look at you the same way again. | 我再也不能用正常的眼光看待你们了 |
[10:07] | Oh, just wait until we’ve seen each other naked. | 等我们看过彼此的身体之后再说 |
[10:09] | Can’t wait to see what the puppy here is packing. | 等不及想看到小可爱的弟弟了 |
[10:11] | Not gonna happen. I have to go. | 做梦去吧 我得走了 |
[10:12] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[10:13] | We need another penis in the mix. | 我们还需要一根鸡鸡 |
[10:15] | Ask Frank. | 找弗兰克去 |
[10:17] | If the beard’s in, I might reconsider. | 如果算上胡子 我也许会再考虑考虑 |
[10:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:20] | All’s fair in an orgy, right? | 淫乱派对上怎么都可以 不是吗 |
[10:21] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[10:23] | Nowhere. I — homework. | 没哪儿 我有 作业 |
[10:24] | Well, now we’ve got real work. Follow me. | 我们有正事要干了 跟我来 |
[10:28] | Now. | 快 |
[10:32] | We have until 5:00 P.M. | 我们必须在下午5点前 |
[10:33] | to get the aunt’s testimony thrown out. | 想办法推翻那姑妈的证词 |
[10:35] | Her eyewitness account is the only thing | 只有她的证词能证明 |
[10:37] | that places Caleb and Catherine at the murder scene, | 凯勒布和凯瑟琳出现在了谋杀现场 |
[10:40] | and since the police never found a gun, | 并且鉴于警方没有找到枪 |
[10:42] | she’s the strongest evidence that D.A.’s got. | 她是地区检察官最强有力的证据 |
[10:44] | But she’s dead. | 但她死了 |
[10:45] | Which damns our clients even more. | 而这一点对我们的委托人更为不利 |
[10:47] | So comb through this discovery. | 仔细梳理她的证词 |
[10:48] | Find proof that she lied about what she saw. | 找到她说谎的证据 |
[10:50] | How do you know she lied? | 你怎么知道她说谎了 |
[10:52] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[10:53] | But it’s the only way we get the testimony thrown out. | 但这是推翻她的证词的唯一办法 |
[10:56] | Have fun. | 享受吧 |
[10:58] | All we need now is a ball gag. | 我们现在只差塞口球了 |
[11:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[11:05] | Outside Asher’s. | 亚设家外面 |
[11:07] | He just got home. | 他刚到家 |
[11:08] | When’s the warrant hearing? | 授权令的听证会是什么时候 |
[11:09] | It was pushed. | 被推后了 |
[11:10] | I have a feeling he bought himself time. | 我觉得他争取了点时间 |
[11:13] | You have a feeling? | 你觉得 |
[11:16] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头给你电话 |
[11:28] | Don’t worry. I haven’t told Sinclair anything… | 别担心 我什么都没告诉辛克莱尔 |
[11:32] | yet. | 暂时 |
[11:36] | I have some questions. | 我有问题要问你 |
[11:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:39] | Frank helped you, right? | 是弗兰克帮的你 对吗 |
[11:41] | It’s not like you and Annalise carried that body into the woods. | 你和安娜丽丝是没办法把尸体搬去树林的 |
[11:48] | He did. | 没错 |
[11:52] | And the others, did they know, too? | 其他人 他们也知道吗 |
[11:55] | I see your car in the driveway, Connor. | 我在车道上看见你的车了 康纳尔 |
[11:57] | Open up the damn door! | 你他妈的给我开门 |
[11:59] | No, they were already at the bonfire. | 不 他们当时已经去篝火晚会了 |
[12:03] | And they can’t know anything, Asher. | 不能让他们知道 亚设 |
[12:05] | You can’t tell them. | 你不能告诉他们 |
[12:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:16] | One more — – | 还有一个问题 |
[12:17] | when you…came over, and we… | 当你 过来 我们 |
[12:26] | that was just for your alibi, right? | 你是为了制造不在场证明 是吗 |
[12:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:40] | That’s just how we started. | 我们只是因此开始的 |
[12:45] | But it’s not at all how I feel about you now. | 我现在对你的感觉已经不一样了 |
[12:55] | Thanks for telling me the truth. | 谢谢你告诉我真相 |
[13:12] | Phone records. | 通话记录 |
[13:14] | Nate was too smart to talk to Wes on his cell, | 内特不会傻到用他的手机跟韦斯联系 |
[13:15] | but look at the puppy’s. | 但是看看小可爱的 |
[13:16] | – Keeps calling the same number. – Who is it? | -一直在跟一个号码联系 -是谁 |
[13:19] | Levi Wescott, Rebecca’s foster brother. | 李维·威斯考特 丽贝卡的养兄 |
[13:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[13:26] | Just keeping an eye on our guy Bruno. | 我在盯着布鲁诺 |
[13:29] | Well, stop. I talked to Nate, | 别干了 我跟内特谈过了 |
[13:30] | and he promised he was gonna look into him. | 他答应我会去调查他的 |
[13:32] | And you think your cop buddy’s | 你觉得你的警察兄弟 |
[13:34] | – gonna handle this the right way? – Yes. | -能正确处理这件事吗 -是的 |
[13:36] | And what does the “Right way” mean? | 正确处理又是什么意思 |
[13:38] | 来电 米凯拉 | |
[13:40] | I’ll call you later. | 我等会儿打给你 |
[13:41] | They’re dating? | 他们在约会 |
[13:42] | Michaela’s pretty much the only other number he calls, | 他还联系的其他人就只有米凯拉了 |
[13:44] | but I don’t think she knows who he is. | 但我认为她并不清楚他的身份 |
[13:45] | But Wes does? | 但韦斯是知道的 |
[13:47] | Jerk move, right? | 够混蛋的 对吧 |
[13:48] | I, uh, can’t hang out tonight. | 我今晚不行 |
[13:50] | You always have to work. | 你总是要工作 |
[13:52] | Yeah, I go to law school, | 没办法 我念法学院 |
[13:53] | and I have a job. | 并且还有工作 |
[13:54] | Well, at least send me a picture of your panties. | 至少给我发一张你内裤的照片 |
[13:56] | I don’t sext, | 我不发那种短信 |
[13:56] | but they’re pink with white lace, | 不过我可以告诉你是有白色蕾丝的粉色内裤 |
[13:59] | and I have a tiny, itty — | 上面有一只小猫 |
[14:01] | Is this what you call working, dirty talk on the phone? | 你就是这么工作的吗 电话调情 |
[14:04] | No, I was just — | 不 我只是 |
[14:04] | You have five hours till the hearing. | 听证会之前你们还有五个小时 |
[14:05] | Get your thumbs out of your asses | 都给我清醒一点 |
[14:07] | and get me proof that dead woman lied. | 去找那个死掉的女人说谎的证据 |
[14:12] | You still have my phone. | 我电话还在你那儿 |
[14:19] | Keep them away from this Levi. | 让他们离这个李维远点 |
[14:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:23] | To kick some ass. | 去找人算账 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:39] | I know you said you needed time to figure this — us out, | 我知道你说过你需要时间考虑我们的事 |
[14:42] | but I couldn’t keep things from you anymore. | 但我不想再隐瞒你任何事了 |
[14:47] | What the hell’s that mean, Annalise? | 你这话是什么意思 安娜丽丝 |
[14:48] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[14:50] | About why Nia wanted to see me. | 关于妮娅想跟我见面的原因 |
[14:54] | – I saw Nia, Nate. – Why? | -我见到妮娅了 内特 -为什么 |
[14:58] | She wanted to talk. | 她想和我谈谈 |
[15:02] | She wanted me to get her pills. | 她想让我帮她搞到药 |
[15:07] | Tell me you didn’t say yes. | 告诉我你没答应她 |
[15:09] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[15:11] | And I promised her that I wouldn’t tell you. | 而且我向她保证不会告诉你 |
[15:18] | But I didn’t want there to be any more secrets between us. | 但我不想我们之间再有任何秘密 |
[15:24] | Because I’m tired. | 因为我累了 |
[15:28] | And I know you are, too. | 我知道你也一样 |
[15:35] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她谈谈的 |
[15:39] | Nate. | 内特 |
[15:42] | I’m here for whatever you need. | 有任何需要尽管开口 |
[16:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:31] | That was…great, | 那样 感觉是不错 |
[16:33] | but I thought we were getting to know each other. | 但我们不是说好要先了解彼此吗 |
[16:34] | Enough with that line. | 别管那些了 |
[16:36] | We might be going to jail, Frank, or maybe we’re not, | 我们可能会进监狱 弗兰克 也可能不会 |
[16:40] | but all I know is you don’t want to tell us what’s going on, | 我只知道你不肯告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[16:42] | which is fine. | 但那也没关系 |
[16:43] | Do what you need to do. | 做你该做的就好 |
[16:44] | But what I need right now | 但我现在需要让思绪 |
[16:46] | is to get my mind off the doom. | 从这些破事中抽离出去 |
[16:54] | – Laurel. – what? | -劳拉 -怎么了 |
[16:57] | You don’t want this? | 你不想要吗 |
[17:02] | They’ll hear us. | 会被他们听到的 |
[17:03] | Only if you make me scream. | 除非你弄得我尖叫 |
[17:06] | You’ve lost it. | 你真是疯了 |
[17:36] | Where’s Annalise? | 安娜丽丝呢 |
[17:38] | I’ll tell you if you let us know what’s going on with Asher. | 告诉我们亚设怎么了 我就告诉你她在哪儿 |
[17:39] | – That doesn’t concern you. – Bull. | -跟你们没有关系 -胡说 |
[17:41] | Oh, my God. Look at this. | 我的天 快看这个 |
[17:43] | It’s from a cop’s dash cam | 这是谋杀发生的隔天早上 |
[17:44] | the morning after the murder. | 一个警察的行车记录仪录下的 |
[17:46] | This is the aunt. | 是那位姑妈 |
[17:48] | I told Grant, | 我警告过格兰特 |
[17:49] | – “Do not bring those mongrels into your home!” – Mongrels? | -不要把那些小杂种带回家 -小杂种 |
[17:51] | “They’ll turn on you.” | 他们会反咬你一口的 |
[17:52] | And they did — – they killed him and Ursula. | 现在他们真的做了 他们杀了他和俄苏拉 |
[17:54] | No, you can’t trust people like that — | 不 你绝对不能相信那些人 |
[17:56] | those orientals, those mulattos! | 那些东方人 还有黑白混血儿 |
[17:59] | – Well, hello, old-school racist. – It’s in their nature! | -你好啊种族主义者 -他们本性如此 |
[18:00] | Ma’am, I need you to calm down. | 夫人 请你冷静一下 |
[18:01] | Such a sweet old lady, right? | 真是个慈祥的老太太啊 |
[18:02] | I’m telling you, those two murdered my brother and his wife! | 我告诉你 那两个杂种杀了我弟弟和弟妹 |
[18:05] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[18:06] | Did you hear anything last night? | 你昨晚听到什么动静了吗 |
[18:08] | Caleb, wait. Caleb! | 凯勒布 等一下 凯勒布 |
[18:10] | Oh, right, I forgot why I came here in the first place. | 对了 差点忘了我是为什么而来的了 |
[18:12] | Annalise asked if we had anything | 安娜丽丝问我们有没有东西 |
[18:13] | to help discredit Aunt Helena. | 能帮助质疑海伦娜姑妈的可信度 |
[18:15] | I figured her drug addiction might help. | 我想她药物成瘾这件事可能有帮助 |
[18:16] | Caleb, it’s horrible. | 凯勒布 她说的那些太可怕了 |
[18:17] | She — she’s horrible, | 她 她是个糟糕的人 |
[18:19] | but it does help your case. | 但这对你的案子是有帮助的 |
[18:21] | How? | 怎么个帮助法 |
[18:21] | The footage shows her bias against you. | 这段录像能够证明她对你们怀有偏见 |
[18:23] | It proves she had reason to lie about that night. | 说明对于那晚的事 她有理由蓄意说谎 |
[18:24] | But she wasn’t lying. | 但是她没在说谎 |
[18:26] | You were in your parents’ room that night? | 你那晚在你父母房间里吗 |
[18:28] | No, I just mean, traumatized or not, what she said, | 不 我是说 无论有没有受到精神创伤 |
[18:31] | that was as honest as I’ve ever seen her, | 那是我见到的她最诚实的一刻 |
[18:33] | and she was my family, sat across the table from me | 她是我的家人 每个感恩节 圣诞节 |
[18:35] | at every Thanksgiving, Christmas. | 都跟我隔桌而坐 |
[18:37] | We’d laugh about her bitchy socialite friends | 我们一起嘲笑她那些讨厌的名流朋友 |
[18:39] | or whatever husband she was divorcing at the time | 她正在闹离婚的某个丈夫 |
[18:40] | because I thought I was in on the joke, | 因为我以为我是在笑话别人 |
[18:43] | but that whole time, I was the joke. | 结果到头来却发现 我才是那个笑话 |
[18:47] | At least I don’t have to feel bad about her being dead anymore. | 至少我不用再为她的死而感到难过了 |
[18:51] | We’ll get her testimony thrown out. | 我们会推翻她的证词的 |
[18:52] | Or you won’t. | 也许吧 |
[18:55] | Thank you for trying, though. | 不过谢谢你们的努力 |
[18:58] | A new contract — full immunity on both Trotter lake | 新协议 对特罗特湖案以及你和 |
[19:01] | and any connection to the murder of Sam Keating, | 山姆·基廷谋杀案的任何联系享有完全豁免权 |
[19:04] | Provided, of course, that your intel leads to a conviction. | 当然前提是你的情报能帮我们定罪 |
[19:07] | It’s a good deal, son. | 这协议不错 儿子 |
[19:09] | I need a minute with my father. | 我需要跟我父亲谈一下 |
[19:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:25] | You know Annalise is gonna come after you, too, | 你知道安娜丽丝也会为了大卫·艾伦的案子 |
[19:27] | for the David Allen case. | 冲着你来的 |
[19:28] | I did nothing wrong there. | 我并没有做错任何事 |
[19:29] | Dad, we’re both here | 爸 咱俩现在 |
[19:31] | because of stupid stuff I did in my past, | 就是因为我过去做的错事才坐在这儿的 |
[19:33] | so you can be honest about yours. | 所以你也可以对我坦诚 |
[19:36] | We’re both adults here. | 我们都是成年人了 |
[19:37] | And I’m the only adult with an actual career to lose. | 而我是唯一一个事业危在旦夕的成年人 |
[19:43] | Did you… | 你是不是 |
[19:49] | You cut a deal for yourself, didn’t you? | 你也为自己争取了一份协议 对吧 |
[19:52] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[19:56] | God. | 天啊 |
[19:59] | Is there any part of you | 你有没有想过 |
[20:01] | that thought that, “Maybe I should just do this | “也许我应该这么做来保护我的孩子 |
[20:02] | to protect my kid and not to protect myself”? | 而不是保护我自己”呢 |
[20:06] | I’m protecting the both of us. | 我在保护我们俩 |
[20:07] | But mostly you, dad. | 但主要是你 爸爸 |
[20:20] | …those orientals, those mulattos! | 那些东方人 还有黑白混血儿 |
[20:22] | It’s in their nature! | 他们本性如此 |
[20:23] | Ma’am, I need you to calm down. | 夫人 请你冷静一下 |
[20:25] | Are you listening to me?! | 你听到了没有 |
[20:26] | I am telling you those two murdered | 我告诉你 那两个杂种 |
[20:27] | my brother and his wife! | 杀了我弟弟和弟妹 |
[20:29] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[20:29] | Did you hear anything last night? | 你昨晚听到什么动静了吗 |
[20:31] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:32] | It just cuts out there. | 到那里就断了 |
[20:33] | ‘Cause it’s been edited. | 因为视频被篡改过 |
[20:34] | We don’t have proof of that. | 我们没有证据 |
[20:34] | Well, there’s a bias argument. | 我们还是可以辩称她有偏见 |
[20:35] | She’s a bigot. That doesn’t mean she lied in her testimony. | 她心胸狭窄 并不意味着作证时撒谎了 |
[20:37] | Please, you’ve won cases with less. | 拜托 证据更少的案子你都赢过 |
[20:39] | You think I don’t notice what’s happening here — | 你以为我不知道你现在是怎么回事吗 |
[20:41] | day drinking, acting out against me? | 大白天喝酒 处处和我做对 |
[20:43] | I miss that man I first gave that trophy to. | 我怀念最先赢得奖杯的那个人 |
[20:47] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[20:48] | Come on, let’s go win this. | 走吧 我们赢下这案子 |
[20:50] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[20:51] | Racism. Where were you? | 种族歧视 你跑哪儿去了 |
[20:53] | Looking through more discovery. | 翻看文件 |
[20:54] | Well, at least someone got her jollies today. | 至少有人今天爽到了 |
[20:56] | Well, got to get it in while you can. | 人生得意须尽欢 |
[21:01] | Hey, do you think Annalise would ever pay me? | 你觉得安娜丽丝会不会付我工资 |
[21:05] | I mean, I do all this work for her for free. | 我给她打了这么多免费工 |
[21:07] | You don’t want to work for Annalise. | 你不会想给安娜丽丝工作的 |
[21:08] | Trust your boyfriend on that one. | 你男朋友这话没说错 |
[21:10] | Bathroom? | 洗手间在哪儿 |
[21:11] | Uh, it’s through the bedroom. | 穿过卧室就是 |
[21:14] | Man, I hack into the police department, | 哥们 我差不多每隔一周 |
[21:15] | like, every other week for you guys. | 就为了你们黑进警察局的系统 |
[21:18] | Not that I mind it, | 我倒是不介意 |
[21:18] | but I should probably get paid if I’m risking jail time. | 但如果我有坐牢的风险 至少也该有点酬劳 |
[21:22] | I might be going to jail, Oliver. | 我也许会坐牢 奥利弗 |
[21:27] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[21:29] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[21:32] | Uh, what for? | 为什么呢 |
[21:35] | I can’t — I can’t say. | 我不能 我不能说 |
[21:36] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[21:37] | Look, I wish I could. I do. | 我也希望能告诉你 真的 |
[21:42] | But you’d get in trouble. | 但会让你惹上麻烦 |
[21:46] | So this isn’t just about the hacking? | 所以这不仅仅是黑客的事 |
[21:52] | Okay, this is so mean. | 好吧 这太过分了 |
[21:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:57] | Just know that… meeting you | 你只要知道 遇见你 |
[22:01] | and everything that we have, | 我们俩之间发生的一切 |
[22:03] | it’s everything. | 是我的一切 |
[22:05] | I mean, you mean everything. | 我是说 你就是我的一切 |
[22:12] | I love you, Ollie. | 我爱你 奥利 |
[22:16] | So, did we find the rest of the video? | 找到视频的剩余部分了吗 |
[22:19] | Uh, n-no. | 没 没有 |
[22:21] | No, but, um, getting closer. | 还没有 但是快了 |
[22:27] | Two more of whatever he’s having. | 来两杯他喝的 |
[22:30] | You’re not gonna get me drunk | 你别想灌醉我 |
[22:31] | and convince me to sign this deal. | 然后说服我签这个协议 |
[22:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:34] | You don’t know who killed Sam Keating. | 你不知道谁杀了山姆·基廷 |
[22:37] | Not for sure, at least. | 至少不确定 |
[22:38] | That was a stall tactic, a very smart one. | 那只是你拖延时间的手段 很聪明 |
[22:41] | I understand why you did it. | 我理解你为什么那么做 |
[22:43] | This can’t be an easy decision for you to make. | 这决定对于你来说肯定不容易 |
[22:46] | Then don’t make me make it. | 那就别逼我做这个决定 |
[22:47] | I wish I had that much power. | 我希望我有那么大的权力 |
[22:49] | You do. | 你有 |
[22:50] | And Sam Keating was not a good guy. | 山姆·基廷也不是个好人 |
[22:52] | He knocked up a law student, | 他搞大了一个法学院学生的肚子 |
[22:54] | and he strangled her with his bare hands. | 还亲手勒死了她 |
[22:56] | Who cares if he’s dead? | 谁在乎他是不是死了 |
[22:57] | – Me. – Why? | -我 -为什么 |
[22:58] | He was murdered, Asher. | 他被谋杀了 亚设 |
[22:59] | Maybe working in that house | 也许在那个房子里工作太久 |
[23:00] | has messed with your head a bit, | 把你脑子都搞糊涂了 |
[23:01] | but people can’t get away with killing each other. | 但是人们杀了人就休想逍遥法外 |
[23:04] | And definitely not if you’re a woman who’s responsible | 尤其当凶手是一个负责 |
[23:06] | for educating an entire generation of law students. | 教育新一代法律学生的女人时 |
[23:09] | What, you think the world’s just gonna | 怎么 你认为世界上 |
[23:11] | be full of Annalise mini-mes, | 会充斥迷你版的安娜丽丝 |
[23:12] | that we’re gonna be walking around killing people for fun? | 然后到处乱晃以杀人为乐吗 |
[23:15] | You did a bad thing when you were younger. Who hasn’t? | 你年轻时做过错事 谁不是呢 |
[23:18] | But Annalise should know better at this point. | 但安娜丽丝不应该再这么做了 |
[23:21] | And so should you. | 你也是 |
[23:23] | That’s the choice you have to make. | 这是你必须做出的选择 |
[23:25] | Do you want to be like her, | 你想像她一样 |
[23:27] | or do you want to be a good guy? | 还是你想做个好人 |
[23:30] | Don’t overcomplicate it. | 别把事情弄复杂了 |
[23:33] | Oliver couldn’t find the rest of the dash-cam video, | 奥利弗找不到剩下的车载录像 |
[23:36] | and the cops deleted the part that they didn’t want us to see | 警察把他们不想让我们看到的部分 |
[23:38] | off the server, too. | 从服务器中删除了 |
[23:39] | Well, they did something smart for once. | 他们总算做了件有脑子的事 |
[23:40] | No, they forgot to delete the audio. | 但他们忘记把音频删除了 |
[23:43] | Are you listening to me?! | 你听到了没有 |
[23:44] | I am telling you those two murdered | 我告诉你 那两个杂种 |
[23:46] | my brother and his wife! | 杀了我弟弟和弟妹 |
[23:47] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[23:48] | – Did you hear anything last night? – What?! | -你昨晚听到什么动静了吗 -什么 |
[23:50] | You say your niece and nephew murdered your brother. | 你说你侄子和侄女谋杀了你弟弟 |
[23:52] | – How do you know that? – I don’t know. I just — | -你怎么知道的 -我不知道 我只是 |
[23:53] | Did you see anything? Hear screams? | 你看到什么了吗 听到尖叫声了吗 |
[23:55] | A gunshot, maybe? | 或者是枪击 |
[23:56] | I-I just — I’m not sure I heard anything. | 我只是 我不太确定自己听到了什么声音 |
[23:58] | I was just so tired. | 我太困了 |
[23:59] | Okay, okay, take a deep breath. | 好了好了 深吸一口气 |
[24:01] | It’s very important you remember | 想起昨晚到底发生过什么 |
[24:02] | anything that happened last night. | 非常重要 |
[24:03] | Oh, I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[24:04] | All I know is that my brother | 我只知道我弟弟 |
[24:06] | shouldn’t have ever let those half-breeds into his home! | 就不该收留这两个混血杂种 |
[24:10] | Okay, ma’am, let’s find you a quiet place — | 夫人 我们给你找个僻静地方 |
[24:12] | So, detective, that was Ms Hapstall | 那么警探 这就是哈普斯托女士 |
[24:15] | moments after she heard about the murders. | 听闻谋杀案后的录音 |
[24:18] | Six hours later, you conducted your first interview with her. | 六小时后 你给她录了第一次笔录 |
[24:21] | Here’s the transcript. | 这是该次笔录的记录 |
[24:22] | Can you read the highlighted section? | 你能把标出的地方念出来吗 |
[24:24] | My question to Ms Hapstall, | 我问哈普斯托女士 |
[24:25] | “Did you hear anything odd the night before?” | “那晚你听到任何奇怪的声音了吗” |
[24:27] | Her reply, “I heard screams at about 9:30 P.M.” | 她说”我在9点半左右听到尖叫声” |
[24:30] | Notice a difference between that statement | 发现这段话和你刚才听到的 |
[24:32] | and the recording you just heard, detective? | 那段录音的区别了吗 警探 |
[24:34] | I wasn’t at the crime scene. | 我不在案发现场 |
[24:35] | I can’t speak to what was said there. | 之前那段对话我并不负责 |
[24:36] | But it was only during your interview | 但是在你录笔录的过程中 |
[24:38] | that Ms Hapstall claimed to hear anything that night, | 哈普斯托女士才声称她那晚听到了动静 |
[24:42] | which I can only assume means | 我只能假设这说明 |
[24:43] | that you fed her the information. | 是你给她灌输的这一信息 |
[24:44] | Your Honor, it’s just been brought to my attention | 法官大人 我注意到车载音频 |
[24:46] | that the dash-cam audio was not in discovery. | 之前并未包括在证据中 |
[24:48] | Because it’s exculpatory evidence | 因为这是地区检查官 |
[24:50] | that the D.A. didn’t want us to hear. | 不想让我们听到的辩护证据 |
[24:51] | So you’re admitting the recording wasn’t in discovery, Ms Keating? | 你承认录音并未包括在证据中吗 基廷女士 |
[24:54] | All I know is that it showed up on my desk. | 我发现它被送到我办公桌上 |
[24:56] | Pardon my french, Your Honor, but bull. | 原谅我说脏话 法官大人 你胡扯 |
[24:58] | My suspicions are raised, too, Ms Keating. | 我也对此表示怀疑 基廷女士 |
[25:00] | Do I need to open an investigation | 我该就你如何获得这段录音一事 |
[25:01] | into how you obtained this recording? | 展开相关调查吗 |
[25:03] | You wanted evidence to discredit Helena’s testimony, | 你想要能质疑海伦娜证词的证据 |
[25:05] | and I’ve given it to you, Your Honor. | 我也呈交给您了 法官大人 |
[25:06] | – By obtaining it illegally. – I did nothing illegal. | -通过非法的手段 -我没有触犯法律 |
[25:08] | It was the detectives and the prosecution | 是警方和控方 |
[25:10] | that hid this tape from us. | 隐瞒了这个证据 |
[25:11] | I will be looking into that misconduct, believe me, | 我会调查这种不当行为 |
[25:14] | but that does not mean you get to bring | 但这并不意味着 |
[25:15] | illegally obtained evidence into my courtroom. | 你能向法庭呈送非法获得的证据 |
[25:17] | I’ll say it again — I did nothing illegal. | 我重申一次 我没有做任何违法的事 |
[25:19] | And I don’t believe you. | 但我并不相信你 |
[25:21] | Not to mention studies show witnesses in the midst of trauma | 更别提有研究显示目击证人受到惊吓后 |
[25:24] | often don’t remember facts correctly at first, | 常常会在最初不记得事实真相 |
[25:27] | hence my decision. | 以上是我的裁定 |
[25:28] | Let the record note that the court has decided | 请记入法庭记录 本法庭裁定 |
[25:30] | to allow the deceased’s testimony | 允许该已逝之人的证词 |
[25:32] | to be presented at trial. | 在审判时呈堂 |
[25:33] | Your Honor, we’ve just proven | 法官大人 我们已经证明了 |
[25:34] | that the only eyewitness account in this trial | 本案的唯一目击证人的证词 |
[25:37] | was built on prejudice. | 带有偏见 |
[25:38] | Save it for the trial, Ms Keating. | 审判的时候再说吧 基廷女士 |
[25:40] | She was a racist! | 她有种族偏见 |
[25:41] | – Catherine. – Okay, that’s proof | -凯瑟琳 -这个就是她 |
[25:42] | that she wanted us to go down for this! | 想要陷害我们的证据 |
[25:43] | – Stop. – And you’re black! | -别说了 -你也是黑人 |
[25:47] | Out of anyone, you should get it. | 别人不懂 你也应该明白我们的心情 |
[25:51] | Unfortunately, I do get it, Ms Hapstall. | 很不幸我的确明白 哈普斯托女士 |
[25:54] | But the law is the law. | 但法律就是法律 |
[25:55] | It’s my job to uphold it, no matter my personal feelings. | 不管我心里怎么想 我的职责是维护它 |
[26:05] | I know. I shouldn’t have done that. | 我知道 我不该这么说的 |
[26:07] | No, it’s okay. Someone needed to say it. | 不 没事 需要有人说出来 |
[26:10] | See, Michaela? | 看到没 米凯拉 |
[26:11] | That’s what happens when you don’t have orgasms. | 这就是一直没有高潮的结果 |
[26:14] | You have inappropriate explosions. | 你会在不恰当的时机爆发出来 |
[26:16] | No, that was an appropriate explosion. | 不 这是恰当时机的爆发 |
[26:20] | Sneaking off again? | 又要溜了 |
[26:22] | We lost, and Asher’s still out there. | 我们输了案子 而亚设也还没找到 |
[26:25] | I’m gonna go get the orgy drugs. | 我去拿淫乱派对上嗑的药 |
[26:29] | We can’t just rush up and start asking about Rebecca. | 我们不能冲上去问丽贝卡的事 |
[26:32] | We’re gonna smile, ask some questions. | 我们保持微笑 问几个问题 |
[26:35] | Trust me. He won’t figure out you know Frank. | 相信我 他不会发现你认识弗兰克的 |
[26:40] | Of course he’ll figure it out. | 他当然会知道 |
[26:41] | Fine. Stay here. | 好吧 你留在车里 |
[26:55] | Bruno, right? | 你是布鲁诺吗 |
[26:58] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[26:59] | Frank Delfino. | 弗兰克·德菲诺 |
[27:01] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[27:01] | I was just wondering why Frank called your sister three times | 我只是想知道1月23日那晚为什么弗兰克 |
[27:04] | the night of January 23rd. | 给你妹妹打了三个电话 |
[27:07] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:10] | I think you do. | 你知道 |
[27:12] | Dude, you don’t know what you’re doing here. | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[27:15] | He’s right. Let’s go. | 他说得对 我们走吧 |
[27:16] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[27:18] | It’d be better if there’s no witness | 布鲁诺如果还想继续撒谎的话 |
[27:19] | if Bruno here keeps lying. | 没有目击证人就更好了 |
[27:22] | What am I lying about? | 我撒什么谎了 |
[27:23] | Frank had you dump a girl’s body in this cemetery. | 弗兰克让你把一个女孩的尸体埋在这个墓地里 |
[27:25] | Okay, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[27:27] | No one’s getting shot here. Put it away. | 你不能开枪打任何人 收起来 |
[27:35] | Just tell us what Frank wanted from you that night, | 告诉我们那天晚上弗兰克让你做了什么 |
[27:37] | then we’ll go. | 然后我们就走 |
[27:49] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[27:50] | Nothing yet. Did you bring the drugs? | 没什么 你带药来了吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah, let’s cut them up and snort them | 是啊 趁警察还没来 |
[27:54] | before the cops come. | 我们快磕了吧 |
[27:56] | Screw this. | 真是够了 |
[27:58] | Tell us what the hell’s going on. | 告诉我们发生什么事了 |
[28:00] | Relax, Michaela. | 放轻松 米凯拉 |
[28:01] | How can I if we’re about to get arrested? | 我们都要被抓了还怎么放轻松 |
[28:02] | No one’s getting arrested. | 没人会被抓 |
[28:03] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:04] | ‘Cause she does. | 她就是知道 |
[28:06] | So back the hell off. | 做你们的事去 |
[28:07] | – No. – excuse me? | -不 -你说什么 |
[28:08] | We were fine. | 我们之前是没事 |
[28:09] | Annalise took care of everything, | 安娜丽丝把事情都处理好了 |
[28:11] | but now Asher knows what we did, | 但现在亚设知道我们做的事了 |
[28:12] | which means someone talked. | 也就是说有人说出去了 |
[28:14] | And it doesn’t take a genius | 不用想也知道 |
[28:15] | to realize it was his girlfriend. | 是他女朋友说的 |
[28:17] | Seriously, what’d you do? | 说真的 你做了什么 |
[28:18] | Whisper it to him during pillow talk? | 对他吹枕边风了吗 |
[28:20] | If that’s what happened, Bonnie, | 如果这是真的 邦尼 |
[28:21] | I swear to God, we’re gonna fight. | 我发誓 我们没完 |
[28:23] | You get away from her. | 你离她远点 |
[28:26] | You want to know the truth? | 你们想知道真相吗 |
[28:28] | Asher was gonna testify against everyone in this house, | 亚设要指证我们所有人 |
[28:30] | so Bonnie told him that she killed Sam | 所以邦尼告诉他是她杀了山姆 |
[28:32] | in order to save your asses! | 就为了救你们 |
[28:36] | Because that’s what we do around here… | 这就是我们所干的事 |
[28:37] | Ruin everyone’s lives to save yours! | 毁掉每个人的生活去救你们 |
[28:39] | Nate’s, mine, and now Bonnie’s. | 内特 我 现在连邦尼也牵连进去了 |
[28:41] | Who’s next, huh? | 下一个会是谁 |
[28:42] | Whose life do you want to destroy to stay free? | 你们为了脱罪还想毁了谁的生活 |
[28:44] | Why didn’t you just tell us? | 你为什么不直接告诉我们 |
[28:45] | Because I’m trying to protect you like always! | 因为我还在像之前一样保护你们 |
[28:51] | When are you gonna finally accept that? | 你们什么时候才能明白这一点 |
[29:00] | Bonnie, Frank, in my office. | 邦尼 弗兰克 来我办公室 |
[29:10] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:13] | I think you do. | 你知道 |
[29:15] | Okay, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[29:16] | Just tell us what Frank wanted from you that night, | 告诉我们那天晚上弗兰克让你做了什么 |
[29:18] | then we’ll go. | 然后我们就走 |
[29:20] | Frank called me that night, | 弗兰克那晚给我打了电话 |
[29:20] | but only to use my storage locker, | 只是想用一下我的仓库 |
[29:22] | so I gave him the key. | 所以我把钥匙给他了 |
[29:31] | I don’t see a way out of this. | 这事行不通 |
[29:33] | It’s going to work. Asher’s not going to testify. | 可以的 亚设不会去指证的 |
[29:35] | But what if he does? What happens then, bonnie? | 如果他去了呢 又该怎么办 邦尼 |
[29:38] | You don’t know exactly. And what about you? | 你也不知道 还有你呢 |
[29:41] | – Did you handle Levi? – I’m on it. | -你搞定李维了吗 -正在处理 |
[29:43] | That’s a no. | 那就是还没有 |
[29:45] | We’re losing. Don’t you see that? | 我们快完了 你们还不明白吗 |
[29:48] | And I don’t know how to fix it this time. | 而且这次我也不知道该怎么办 |
[29:50] | Hey. We’ll figure this out, like always. | 我们会解决的 和之前一样 |
[29:52] | I’m on Levi. Bonnie’s on Asher. | 我处理李维 邦尼搞定亚设 |
[29:55] | We’re gonna take care of everything. | 我们会处理好的 |
[30:07] | Um, Bonnie… | 邦尼… |
[30:08] | You’re sorry. I know. | 我知道你很抱歉 |
[30:10] | Wes, can I have a moment? | 韦斯 能和你谈谈吗 |
[30:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:27] | You know who hasn’t seemed worried this whole time? | 知道是谁一点都不担心吗 |
[30:30] | Who keeps sneaking off? | 是谁一直偷偷溜走 |
[30:33] | He’s the only one she really trusts. | 她只信任他一个人 |
[30:36] | He knew what was going on all along. | 他一直都知道发生了什么事 |
[30:38] | Screw the puppy. | 去他的小可爱 |
[30:40] | He’s a snake. | 他就是一条毒蛇 |
[30:43] | You left court early today. | 今天在法院你提前走了 |
[30:45] | I had to turn in a paper for another class. | 我有一门课的作业要交 |
[30:48] | How are your other classes? | 你其他的课学得如何 |
[30:50] | I’m passing. | 我会过的 |
[30:50] | You’re smarter than passing. | 你的水平可远比过了要好 |
[30:51] | My grades are fine. | 我的成绩挺好的 |
[30:56] | How’s everything else? | 其他事呢 |
[31:01] | I’m sleeping better. | 我的睡眠变好了 |
[31:04] | Lucky. | 那很好 |
[31:13] | So, are you… feeling okay? | 那你… 感觉还好吗 |
[31:19] | About us, our relationship? | 关于我们 我们的关系 |
[31:27] | I was mad that you didn’t tell us | 我之前很生气你没有告诉我们 |
[31:28] | what was going on with Asher. | 亚设的事 |
[31:33] | But now you told us. | 现在你说了 |
[31:35] | So I guess I have nothing to be mad about. | 我也没什么好生气的了 |
[31:42] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[31:44] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[31:47] | Why didn’t you tell me about Wes? | 韦斯的事你为什么瞒着我 |
[31:49] | I saw you with him. | 我看到你和他见面 |
[31:52] | And now he’s lying to me. | 他现在还当着我的面撒谎 |
[31:53] | And I don’t know if it’s because you told him to | 我不知道是你让他这么做的 |
[31:55] | or if it’s because he doesn’t trust me, | 还是因为他不相信我 |
[31:56] | but I can’t take it, Nate. | 但是我受不了了 内特 |
[31:59] | You’re gonna tell me what’s going on. | 你必须告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[32:01] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[32:03] | I did. | 拿到了 |
[32:04] | Act like an idiot again, | 你再做蠢事 |
[32:05] | and I’ll tell Annalise and Frank who you are. | 我就把你的身份告诉安娜丽丝和弗兰克 |
[32:07] | Relax. I left the gun in your house this time. | 别紧张 我把枪留在你家了 |
[32:10] | Levi?! | 李维 |
[32:13] | – He came to me. – Why? | -他来找的我 -为什么 |
[32:15] | He thinks you killed Rebecca. | 他觉得是你杀了丽贝卡 |
[32:19] | You believe him? | 你相信他 |
[32:20] | Tell me why I wouldn’t. | 为什么不信 |
[32:21] | I’m not a murderer, Nate. | 我不是杀人凶手 内特 |
[32:25] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[32:27] | I didn’t kill Rebecca or Sam. | 我没有杀丽贝卡也没有杀山姆 |
[32:31] | But I can’t keep lying, not to you. | 但是我不能再继续撒谎了 至少不能对你 |
[32:35] | You deserve the truth. | 你应该知道真相 |
[32:37] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[32:38] | – Are you two gay for each other? – No! | -你们两个是同性恋人吗 -不是 |
[32:41] | I’ll cut your balls off if you lie to me! | 你要是敢骗我我就阉了你 |
[32:42] | He’s Rebecca’s foster brother. | 他是丽贝卡的养兄 |
[32:44] | – What? – Oh, my God. | -什么 -天哪 |
[32:45] | No, I met him at the courthouse. | 不可能 我是在法庭遇见他的 |
[32:46] | He’s just some guy who’s — | 他只是个 |
[32:47] | He’s “Eggs 911.” | 他是”鸡蛋911″ |
[32:50] | No. | 不 |
[32:50] | No, no, no, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[32:52] | Bonnie killed Sam. | 邦尼杀了山姆 |
[32:55] | He was drunk and attacked her and tried to rape her. | 他喝醉了 攻击她 还试图强暴她 |
[33:00] | And she’s like my child, Nate. | 我把她当成我的孩子一样 内特 |
[33:03] | I had to protect her. | 我必须保护她 |
[33:04] | What about me? Where was my protection? | 那我呢 谁来保护我 |
[33:08] | Why would you keep this a secret from us? | 你为什么瞒着我们 |
[33:09] | Because I needed to know the truth about Annalise — | 因为我要知道安娜丽丝到底做了什么 |
[33:11] | And we don’t deserve that, too? | 我们不该知道真相吗 |
[33:12] | The people who’ve helped you over and over again to — | 这些一再帮助你的人 |
[33:14] | – Michaela, let me — – Do not touch me! | -米凯拉 听我 -别碰我 |
[33:15] | Hey! Keep your hands off of her. | 喂 别碰她 |
[33:17] | Where’s Rebecca? You know, don’t you? | 丽贝卡在哪里 你知道她在哪儿 是吧 |
[33:19] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[33:19] | Yeah, like we can believe anything either of you two say. | 得了吧 你们两个就没一句真话 |
[33:22] | Rebecca’s dead. | 丽贝卡死了 |
[33:26] | Levi never heard from her again after the 911 text, | 李维收到那条911短信后她就音信全无 |
[33:29] | so we think someone killed her. | 所以我们觉得有人杀了她 |
[33:31] | Not someone. Annalise and Frank. | 不是有人 就是安娜丽丝和弗兰克 |
[33:33] | No, Frank would never do that. | 不可能 弗兰克不会做这种事的 |
[33:34] | Of course he would. | 他怎么不会 |
[33:35] | What makes you think Rebecca’s dead? | 你为什么觉得丽贝卡死了 |
[33:41] | This. | 因为这个 |
[33:42] | I did protect you. | 我有保护你 |
[33:43] | I knew Eve would win your case. | 我知道伊芙会赢下你的案子 |
[33:45] | You hoped she’d win! | 是你希望她能赢 |
[33:47] | But what if she didn’t, though, and I went away for this? | 但如果她败诉了呢 我就要为这进监狱了 |
[33:51] | – What were you gonna do then? – I don’t know! | -那样的话你打算怎么办 -我不知道 |
[33:57] | I hate what I did to you. | 我恨我对你所做的一切 |
[34:01] | I hate it. | 真的很恨 |
[34:03] | I hate myself. | 我恨我自己 |
[34:06] | And I know you hate me, too. | 我知道你也恨我 |
[34:08] | And I don’t want to be this person anymore. | 我不想再继续遭人恨了 |
[34:10] | I want to stop making everyone’s lives worse. | 我不想再毁掉任何人的生活 |
[34:13] | But I don’t want to do this to you again. | 我不想再伤害你了 |
[34:15] | I’ll die if that means not hurting you again. | 如果能不再伤害你 让我死了都行 |
[34:24] | Oh, God. It’s happening. | 天哪 该来的终于来了 |
[34:32] | Levi Wescott. This your car? | 李维·威斯考特 这是你的车吗 |
[34:35] | Yeah. What’s this about? | 是的 这是怎么了 |
[34:36] | Let’s pop the trunk. We’ll tell you. | 打开后备箱你就知道了 |
[34:37] | – No. – Fine. We got a warrant. | -不行 -没关系 我们有搜查令 |
[34:48] | What the hell. That’s not mine. | 搞什么 那不是我的 |
[34:49] | Yeah, right, Heisenberg. | 是啊 不是你的 科学家 |
[34:50] | You’re under arrest for possession of meth… | 你因持有及企图兜售冰毒 |
[34:52] | …with the intent to distribute. | 而被捕 |
[34:53] | – Anything you say can and will be held -What the hell? | -你所说的一切都将成为 -搞什么鬼 |
[34:54] | – against you in a court of law. – Take it easy! | -呈堂证供 -别乱来 |
[34:55] | – You have the right to an attorney. – Those aren’t mine! | -你有权请律师辩护 -那些东西不是我的 |
[34:56] | – If you cannot afford an attorney, – I promise! | -若你无力聘请律师 -我发誓 |
[34:57] | one will be appointed to you. | 法庭将为你指派一名律师 |
[34:58] | Help me, damn it! Help! | 帮帮我 该死的 帮帮我 |
[35:00] | I’m telling you that stuff isn’t mine! | 跟你说了那东西不是我的 |
[35:02] | It’s some kind of setup! Don’t you see?! | 有人要陷害我 你看不出来吗 |
[35:07] | I know I’m the last person you want to be near, | 我知道你现在最不想见的人就是我 |
[35:09] | but I needed to see you. | 但是我必须来见你 |
[35:14] | To say I’m sorry. | 来跟你道歉 |
[35:17] | For killing someone, or for using me to cover it up? | 为了杀人 还是利用我打掩护 |
[35:22] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[35:23] | Many mistakes. | 很多错误 |
[35:27] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:31] | But they were mistakes because… | 但是我犯错是因为 |
[35:37] | …I’m not perfect. | 我不是完人 |
[35:41] | But I’m a good person. | 但我是个好人 |
[35:43] | It’s not just me who gets hurt | 如果你这么做 会受到伤害的 |
[35:45] | if you do this. | 不只是我 |
[35:47] | Good people don’t do what you did. | 好人不会做你做的事情 |
[35:53] | They do if it’s their only choice. | 如果那是他们唯一的选择他们就会做 |
[36:00] | Please, Asher. | 求你了 亚设 |
[36:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:05] | And I’m begging you not to do this. | 我求求你不要这样做 |
[36:13] | I-I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:18] | Which is why I can’t let you do this. | 所以我才不能任由你这样 |
[36:20] | Secrets catch up to you, even if the cops don’t. | 就算警察没抓到你 秘密早晚也会吞噬你 |
[36:28] | No. | 不 |
[36:29] | Asher, please, just stay here. | 亚设 求你了 别走 |
[36:31] | Just stay here and talk to me. | 别走 我们好好谈谈 |
[36:40] | I tried…so hard, | 我试过了 非常努力地试过了 |
[36:44] | but you’re right. | 但你说的没错 |
[36:45] | I can’t do anything myself. | 我一个人什么都做不好 |
[36:47] | Calm down and be clear with me. | 冷静下来告诉我怎么了 |
[36:49] | He’s going to testify! | 他会去作证 |
[36:51] | I was so stupid! | 我太蠢了 |
[36:54] | I’m always so stupid, Annalise. | 我一直都太蠢 安娜丽丝 |
[36:57] | So, you just need to blame it on me. | 你把一切都怪到我头上吧 |
[37:00] | Just blame it on me. | 都怪到我头上 |
[37:02] | I deserve this, but you don’t deserve any of this, | 我活该的 但你不该承受这一切 |
[37:06] | So just — just put it on me. | 所以都…都推到我身上吧 |
[37:08] | And I’ll take it. | 我会都担下来的 |
[37:20] | It’s Sam’s. | 是山姆的箱子 |
[37:27] | I’m not touching that thing. | 我才不要碰那东西 |
[37:28] | Me, either. | 我也不要 |
[37:30] | – I’ll do it. – No. | -我来吧 -不 |
[37:32] | I should. | 应该我来 |
[38:03] | – Where’s your computer? – What? | -你的电脑在哪儿 -什么 |
[38:08] | Look, I don’t care what you’re gonna say. | 听着 我不在乎你要说什么 |
[38:09] | I already made up my mind. | 我已经作出决定了 |
[38:10] | And, yeah, maybe I’m some privileged white kid, | 是的 或许我是个享有特权的白人小孩 |
[38:12] | but I know right from wrong, and honestly, | 但我能分辨是非 而且老实说 |
[38:13] | I think that you’re responsible for a lot of this. | 我觉得这件事你负有很大责任 |
[38:15] | If you let Bonnie call the cops and explain what happened, | 如果你让邦尼报警解释事情发生的经过 |
[38:17] | she wouldn’t even be in this position! | 她根本就不会陷入这样的境地 |
[38:18] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[38:20] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[38:26] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[38:28] | Just warn us if it’s her. | 如果是她就告诉我们 |
[38:54] | You can look now, Michaela. | 你可以看了 米凯拉 |
[39:06] | I just want to give you a heads up. | 我想给你提个醒 |
[39:07] | That a guy might come poking around. | 有个人可能会来打探消息 |
[39:09] | – Why should I trust that? – ‘Cause I got a plan. | -我为什么要相信你 -因为我有个计划 |
[39:11] | If he comes sniffing around, just tell him you gave me | 如果他来打探 就告诉他那天晚上 |
[39:13] | the key to your storage locker that night. | 你给了我你仓库的钥匙 |
[39:15] | Annalise took care of everything, | 安娜丽丝把事情都处理好了 |
[39:16] | but now Asher knows what we did, | 但现在亚设知道我们做的事了 |
[39:18] | which means someone talked. | 也就是说有人说出去了 |
[39:19] | And it doesn’t take a genius | 不用想也知道 |
[39:20] | to realize it was his girlfriend. | 是他女朋友说的 |
[39:24] | I’d like to report a drug dealer. | 我想举报一名毒贩 |
[39:39] | Befriending a drug dealer, and now this? | 和毒贩做朋友 现在又来这个 |
[39:41] | Now, once again, waitlist just drags us down | 候补先生又一次将我们 |
[39:44] | the rabbit hole to hell. | 拖进了无底深渊 |
[39:46] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[39:48] | You let me have sex with eggs 911. | 你居然让我和”鸡蛋911″上床 |
[39:55] | It’s a suitcase full of cash. | 这是一个装满现金的箱子 |
[39:58] | Clearly it has something to do with Rebecca. | 很显然和丽贝卡有什么联系 |
[39:59] | Or it has nothing to do with her. | 或者也可能和她一点关系都没有 |
[40:02] | – No, Laurel, this is obviously — – Wes, stop! | -不 劳拉 很明显 -韦斯 够了 |
[40:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:08] | Just stop. | 停手吧 |
[40:17] | You think you understand the world, but you don’t. | 你以为你明白这个世界 但其实你不懂 |
[40:22] | When good people do bad things, it’s usually for a reason. | 好人做坏事 通常都是有原因的 |
[40:29] | Meet Bonnie. | 来认识一下邦尼 |
[40:32] | 8927811号案件 证据 | |
[40:42] | Hey, there, pretty. We’re gonna play a game. | 你好啊 小美人 我们来玩一个游戏 |
[40:45] | I don’t want to. | 我不想玩 |
[40:48] | Oh, you’ll like this one. I promise. | 你会喜欢这个游戏的 我保证 |
[40:50] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[40:51] | It’s okay. Don’t worry. | 没事的 别担心 |
[40:52] | Bonnie’s childhood. | 邦尼的童年 |
[40:55] | – And that man… – It’s gonna be fun. | -而那个男人… -会很好玩的 |
[40:57] | …is her father. | 是她父亲 |
[40:58] | The first rule is that we take off our clothes. | 游戏的第一条规则是我们把衣服都脱掉 |
[41:03] | I’ll go first, then you. | 我先来 然后是你 |
[41:07] | See? Just like this. | 看到了吗 就像这样 |
[41:20] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[41:21] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你要干什么 你要干什么 |
[41:22] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你要干什么 你要干什么 |
[41:23] | It’s okay. I need to pee. | 没事的 我得上个厕所 |
[41:26] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[42:10] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[42:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:16] | I need to make a statement. | 我有事要交代 |