时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Caleb and Catherine Hapstall, | 凯勒布·哈普斯托和凯瑟琳·哈普斯托 |
[00:03] | accused of murdering their parents. | 被控谋杀他们的父母 |
[00:05] | – You think you were framed? – Don’t you? | -你觉得你们是被陷害的 -你不觉得吗 |
[00:07] | I might be going to jail. | 我也许会坐牢 |
[00:09] | – Very funny. – I’m not kidding. | -真好笑 -我没开玩笑 |
[00:11] | Nia wanted to see me. | 妮娅想跟我见面 |
[00:12] | She wanted me to get her pills. | 她想让我帮她搞到药 |
[00:14] | Tell me you didn’t say yes. | 告诉我你没答应她 |
[00:15] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[00:16] | Why didn’t you tell me about wes? | 韦斯的事你为什么瞒着我 |
[00:18] | I saw you with him. | 我看到你和他见面 |
[00:20] | You’re gonna tell me what’s going on. | 你必须告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[00:21] | He thinks you killed Rebecca. | 他觉得是你杀了丽贝卡 |
[00:23] | Frank had you dump a girl’s body in this cemetery. | 弗兰克让你把一个女孩的尸体埋在这个墓地里 |
[00:25] | Okay, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[00:27] | I’d like to report a drug dealer. | 我想举报一名毒贩 |
[00:28] | Levi Wescott. This your car? | 李维·威斯考特 这是你的车吗 |
[00:29] | Yeah. What’s this about? | 是的 这是怎么了 |
[00:32] | What the hell. That’s not mine. | 搞什么 那不是我的 |
[00:33] | Now, once again, waitlist just drags us down | 候补先生又一次将我们 |
[00:36] | the rabbit hole to hell. | 拖进了无底深渊 |
[00:37] | I killed him, Asher. | 是我杀的他 亚设 |
[00:38] | I killed Sam. | 是我杀的山姆 |
[00:39] | If you testify to everything that you know, | 说出你知道的事 |
[00:42] | Bonnie and me will likely go to jail. | 邦尼和我很有可能因此坐牢 |
[00:44] | Full immunity on both Trotter Lake | 对特罗特湖案以及你和 |
[00:46] | and any connection to the murder of Sam Keating, | 山姆·基廷谋杀案的任何联系享有完全豁免权 |
[00:48] | You know Annalise is gonna come after you, too, | 你知道安娜丽丝也会为了大卫·艾伦的案子 |
[00:50] | for the David Allen case. | 冲着你来的 |
[00:51] | I did nothing wrong there. | 我并没有做错任何事 |
[00:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:53] | And I’m begging you not to do this. | 我求求你不要这样做 |
[00:56] | Please, just stay here. | 求你了 别走 |
[00:58] | He’s going to testify! | 他会去作证 |
[01:00] | Just put it on me. | 都推到我身上吧 |
[01:02] | And I’ll take it. | 我会都担下来的 |
[01:04] | Where’s your computer? | 你的电脑在哪儿 |
[01:05] | Meet Bonnie. | 来认识一下邦尼 |
[01:07] | Hey, there, pretty. We’re gonna play a game. | 你好啊 小美人 我们来玩一个游戏 |
[01:12] | Blood pressure’s 70 over palp. Pulse is thready. | 血压 收缩压70 舒张压微弱 |
[01:14] | We got a body. | 有一具尸体 |
[01:19] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[01:20] | Tell me! Is she gonna be okay? | 跟我说 她没事吧 |
[01:21] | We’re taking her to surgery? | 我们要推她进去做手术 |
[01:22] | Why? What does that mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[01:23] | Sir, please, get out of the way. | 先生 请让开 |
[01:24] | She can’t die. | 她不能死 |
[01:26] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄走 |
[01:26] | Sir, they’re doing everything they can. | 先生 医生会尽力而为 |
[01:28] | – She’s arresting. – Sir. | -心脏停止跳动了 -先生 |
[01:30] | Starting cpr. | 做心肺复苏术 |
[01:30] | – What’s wrong? – Push 0.1 of EPI. | -她怎么了 -推0.1肾上腺素 |
[01:31] | Sir, just let them do their job. | 先生 别打扰医生救人 |
[01:33] | – Tell me what’s happening! – Still no activity. | -告诉我发生什么事了 -还是没反应 |
[01:35] | – Push one amp of calcium… – Just let them — | -推一支钙 -别打扰医生… |
[01:36] | – Just let them do their job. – Push one more of EPI. | -别打扰医生救人 -再推一次肾上腺素 |
[01:38] | Don’t let her die! | 救活她 |
[02:09] | We are innocent. | 我们真是清白的 |
[02:30] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:34] | That gave me a heart attack. | 那闹钟差点搞死我 |
[02:35] | I thought that was me. | 我还以为是我差点搞死你 |
[02:37] | You know you’ve become less and less sexy | 每次都自我吹捧的话 |
[02:39] | with every new compliment you give yourself? | 你会越来越不性感的 |
[02:41] | I don’t believe that. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[02:43] | Shower? | 洗澡吗 |
[02:46] | You go. | 你先洗 |
[02:48] | I don’t think my legs work yet. | 我腿还是软的 |
[03:13] | It’s a suitcase full of cash. | 这是一个装满现金的箱子 |
[03:15] | Clearly it has something to do with Rebecca. | 很显然和丽贝卡有什么联系 |
[03:17] | Or it has nothing to do with her. | 或者也可能和她一点关系都没有 |
[03:23] | Sure you don’t want to hop in? | 你真的不想一起洗吗 |
[03:24] | Save water. | 节约用水呢 |
[03:27] | Only ’cause I care about the environment. | 我来一起洗只是为了保护环境 |
[03:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:35] | Oh, it’s a list of bad things you could’ve done. | 你可能做了的坏事清单 |
[03:37] | I know you said you couldn’t tell me, | 我知道你说你不会告诉我 |
[03:38] | which I totally appre– | 那我只能… |
[03:39] | – Terrorism? – See? | -恐怖分子 -看吧 |
[03:40] | It’ll be easy. We can strike that, right? | 这好办多了 我们可以把这条删了 对吧 |
[03:42] | I’m not a terrorist, ollie. | 我不是恐怖分子 奥利 |
[03:44] | Great. Let’s cross off number two — pedophilia. | 很好 顺便把第二条也划掉 恋童癖 |
[03:46] | Look, what I did wasn’t actually that bad. | 我做的事没那么坏 |
[03:49] | You said you could go to jail for it. | 你说你可能为此坐牢 |
[03:50] | Which was an exaggeration. | 那是一种夸张的表达 |
[03:52] | Look, let’s throw this away and… | 好了 我们把这个扔了… |
[03:55] | Hey. …Make use of the 10 minutes I have | 在我去上班之前 |
[03:57] | before I have to go to work. | 好好利用这十分钟吧 |
[04:01] | This is very manipulative of you. | 你还真会操纵人 |
[04:03] | This is very manipulative of me. | 我这才叫操纵人呢 |
[04:10] | You’ve reached Nate Lahey. Leave a message. | 我是内特·勒西 请留下口讯 |
[04:12] | Where are you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[04:13] | Please call me back. | 请回我电话 |
[04:16] | Is that your bestie Levi? | 给你闺蜜李维打电话呢 |
[04:18] | How’s jail treating him? | 他在监狱过得怎么样 |
[04:19] | I can take crap from Connor and Michaela, fine, | 我可以无视康纳尔和米凯拉 |
[04:21] | but you know I’m not crazy. | 但你知道我没疯 |
[04:23] | No. You’ve just made me crazy. | 对 你快把我逼疯了而已 |
[04:25] | I snooped through Frank’s stuff this morning. | 我今早去翻查了弗兰克的东西 |
[04:27] | – You found something? – No. | -发现什么了 -没有 |
[04:28] | And I won’t because there’s nothing to find. | 我也不可能找到 因为根本就不存在 |
[04:31] | Then what’s with the suitcase? | 那旅行箱是怎么回事 |
[04:32] | Huh, we were right. | 我们没错 |
[04:33] | They’re obsessing about the suitcase. | 他们还在想着旅行箱呢 |
[04:35] | Fine, I’ll stop, if one of you can explain | 好 如果你们有谁可以解释为什么 |
[04:37] | why frank would have that much cash. | 弗兰克有这么多现金 我就不想了 |
[04:38] | Maybe he has a gambling oblem or distrusts banks. | 也许他是个赌徒或者不相信银行 |
[04:41] | Or is saving it to hire a hit man to kill Wes | 或者存起来雇人杀了韦斯 |
[04:43] | for letting me sleep with a drug dealer. | 因为他让我跟一个毒贩上床 |
[04:45] | Okay, can we all stop this, please? | 好了 我们能别争了吗 |
[04:47] | Forget about the suitcase and Rebecca and Levi | 忘了旅行箱忘了丽贝卡忘了李维 |
[04:50] | before Annalise finds out we’ve all gone bananas again. | 在安娜丽丝发现我们又不正常之前停止吧 |
[04:56] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[04:58] | None of this makes sense. | 这些都说不通 |
[04:59] | Did your mother drop you on your head as a baby? | 你小时候脑袋被砸过吗 |
[05:02] | Because we get it. | 我们明白 |
[05:02] | You’re sad your little girlfriend flaked out on you. | 你女朋友抛下你跑了让你很难过 |
[05:04] | – You mean got killed. – No. | -她是被杀了 -不 |
[05:05] | That’s the tall tale your little weenie brain made up, | 那是你自己瞎想出来的 |
[05:08] | so do whatever you need to do to silence the lambs | 所以你给我闭上嘴 |
[05:10] | or I will serial kill you. | 不然我就杀了你 |
[05:11] | Why aren’t we in our seats? | 为什么还没坐在自己位置上 |
[05:17] | The United States V. Mahoney. | 美国政府诉马奥尼案 |
[05:21] | Mr. Millstone. | 米尔斯顿先生 |
[05:25] | Tell me the verdict. | 说一下判决结果 |
[05:26] | I’ll go first, then you. | 我先来 然后是你 |
[05:29] | See? Just like this. | 看到了吗 就像这样 |
[05:37] | Why the hell do you have that? | 你为什么会有这个 |
[05:40] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[05:44] | How do you think Bonnie felt when Sam came at her that night, | 你觉得山姆那天晚上袭击邦尼 |
[05:47] | when he put his hands on her? | 对她动手动脚时 她是什么感受 |
[05:48] | You think she had a choice in how she reacted? | 你觉得她除了那样反应外还有其它选择吗 |
[05:53] | No. | 没有 |
[05:57] | But I said I’d testify. | 但我已经答应作证了 |
[06:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:03] | But the good part is that you still have time | 但好在你仍然有时间 |
[06:05] | to change your mind. | 改变主意 |
[06:12] | I’ll protect you, Asher. | 我会保护你 亚设 |
[06:15] | But we need to protect Bonnie, too. | 但我们也要保护邦尼 |
[06:18] | That’s what we do for people that we love. | 我们为了自己爱的人做这些是应该的 |
[06:21] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:31] | Now forget you saw this. | 忘记你看过这个 |
[06:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:37] | There’s something else, though. | 还有一件事 |
[06:41] | Sinclair knows about this thing I did. | 辛克莱尔知道我做过的一件事 |
[06:45] | It’s bad. | 是件坏事 |
[06:47] | Tell me everything. | 把一切都告诉我 |
[06:49] | I’ll fix it. | 我会解决的 |
[06:51] | There was no verdict in the U.S. V. Mahoney. | 美国政府诉马奥尼案没有判决 |
[06:53] | Due to the victim’s concerns about suffering | 因为被害人担心受到额外的 |
[06:55] | additional emotional harm, he didn’t testify | 情感伤害 所以并未出庭作证 |
[06:57] | and the judge had no choice but to dismiss the case. | 法官别无选择只得驳回此案 |
[06:59] | What legal option did the prosecutor exercise | 在允许被害人拒绝出庭作证的请求中 |
[07:02] | in allowing the victim’s request not to testify? | 控方行使了何种法律权利 |
[07:05] | Discretion. | 酌情决定权 |
[07:14] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[07:15] | I know. I was shocked, too. | 我知道 我也很惊讶 |
[07:17] | But he came to me before class and he said he changed his mind. | 但他在课前来找我 说他改变主意了 |
[07:21] | So, something you said clearly worked. | 显然你的话起作用了 |
[07:25] | Well, his dad’s involved, though, and Sinclair. | 可他父亲也参与了 还有辛克莱尔 |
[07:28] | How do we know he’s not secretly cooperating with them? | 我们怎么确定他没有私下跟他们合作 |
[07:31] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[07:33] | You’re so used to me doubting you | 你太习惯被我质疑了 |
[07:35] | that you can’t see when you’ve done something right. | 以至于即使做对了事 你也看不出来 |
[07:37] | But that’s exactly what you’ve done here. | 但你这次真的做对了 |
[07:39] | You fixed this, and it makes sense. | 你解决了这件事 而且也说得通 |
[07:42] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[07:43] | Maybe you can’t see it, but I can. | 也许你看不出来 但我可以 |
[07:49] | Sorry I had to go all Jason Bourne on you guys, | 抱歉我之前一直玩神秘 |
[07:51] | but, uh, your heads would literally kerplode | 但你们要是知道这个房子里发生的一切 |
[07:53] | if you knew about all the crap going on in this house. | 你们的脑袋真的会炸掉 |
[07:55] | Really? You can’t tell us anything? | 是吗 你什么都不能告诉我们吗 |
[07:57] | No, not a peep. | 不行 一点都不行 |
[07:58] | Good. I don’t want to know anything | 很好 我不想知道任何 |
[07:59] | that could get me into trouble. | 会让我惹上麻烦的事 |
[08:01] | Seriously, don’t tell us anything. | 说真的 什么都别告诉我们 |
[08:03] | I mean, I won’t. | 我不会说的 |
[08:03] | You know, A.K. really wants to | A.K.也不想 |
[08:06] | keep this genie in a bottle, so… | 让其他人知道 |
[08:09] | It’s that intense. | 就这么严重 |
[08:12] | I hear I owe you a fist bump for keeping our mole quiet. | 我听说这次全靠你解决了咱们的内奸 |
[08:15] | What’d you do? | 你怎么做到的 |
[08:16] | Promise a year’s worth of lap dances? | 答应给他跳一年的贴腿舞吗 |
[08:18] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[08:23] | You need something? | 有事吗 |
[08:25] | No. | 没有 |
[08:30] | When are you finally gonna talk to him? | 你准备什么时候找他谈 |
[08:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:32] | Sooner the better, I say. | 我认为越早越好 |
[08:34] | The suitcase distracted him, | 那个箱子转移了他的注意力 |
[08:35] | but he’s a dog with a bone about Rebecca. | 但他对丽贝卡的事咬死了不放 |
[08:37] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[08:39] | I’ll handle him the way I always do. | 我会像往常一样处理他的 |
[08:41] | Right now, I have to go handle a bitch. | 而现在 我要去对付一个婊子 |
[08:44] | Ms. Keating, did we have an appointment? | 基廷女士 我们有预约吗 |
[08:46] | I thought your schedule would be clear | 我以为你的明星证人抛弃你以后 |
[08:48] | now that your star witness has abandoned you. | 你的行程就空出来了呢 |
[08:50] | Mr. Millstone and I still have to talk about that. | 米尔斯顿先生和我还要讨论一下呢 |
[08:52] | No, you don’t. | 不 用不着了 |
[08:53] | He sent me on his behalf. | 是他叫我来的 |
[08:56] | I admire your ambition. | 我欣赏你的野心 |
[08:57] | You see an opportunity to grab headlines | 你看到了抢占头条 |
[08:59] | to make the big boys upstairs notice you, | 让上层人物注意到你的机会 |
[09:02] | but you’re making a rookie mistake. | 但你犯了新人的错误 |
[09:04] | Of course you’re gonna say that. | 你当然会这么说了 |
[09:05] | It’s not my opinion. It’s the law. | 这不是我的个人意见 这是法律 |
[09:07] | What you’ve done to Mr. Millstone | 你对米尔斯顿先生所做的一切 |
[09:09] | amounts to witness tampering and intimidation. | 构成了干扰和恐吓证人罪 |
[09:11] | I make one phone call, | 我只需一通电话 |
[09:12] | and the press will make you out to be an overzealous, | 媒体就会把你刻画成一个过度狂热 |
[09:14] | law-breaking prosecutor desperate to take me down. | 违法乱纪 为干掉我不择手段的公诉人 |
[09:18] | Why? Beats me. | 为什么这么做 我也想不通 |
[09:19] | But the reporters will come up with theories. | 但记者们会想出理由的 |
[09:23] | Jealousy, egomania, racism. | 嫉妒 自大狂 种族歧视 |
[09:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | I’ll lay off Mr. Millstone, | 我会放过米尔斯顿先生 |
[09:29] | but only because we still have the Hapstall case together. | 但仅仅是因为我们还有哈普斯托那个案子 |
[09:33] | I look forward to destroying you in court. | 我期待着在法庭上干掉你 |
[09:37] | I know I talk a lot about winning. | 我知道我总把赢挂在嘴边 |
[09:39] | And yes, a part of it is my pride. | 没错 有我的自尊心作祟 |
[09:41] | But it’s also about our clients. | 但这也是为了我们的当事人 |
[09:43] | Now, Catherine and Caleb have placed their lives in our hands. | 凯瑟琳和凯勒布把他们的性命托付给了我们 |
[09:46] | Do I think they’re guilty? | 我是否认为他们有罪 |
[09:47] | I have no clue. | 我完全不知道 |
[09:50] | But I do know what it feels like to be misunderstood, | 但我知道被人误解的滋味 |
[09:53] | to have people expect the worst from you. | 人们总把你往坏的一面去想 |
[09:55] | And it doesn’t feel good. | 这种感觉并不好 |
[09:58] | Now, we owe Catherine and Caleb our best, | 我们必须为凯瑟琳和凯勒布全力以赴 |
[10:01] | and that means going back to the basics. | 也就是说得回到最基础的问题上 |
[10:03] | Who remembers step two? | 谁还记得第二步 |
[10:05] | Find a new suspect. | 找一个新的嫌疑人 |
[10:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:07] | Annalise, it’s professor Hartford. | 安娜丽丝 是哈特福德教授 |
[10:08] | Tell her I’ll call her back. | 跟她说我会给她回电 |
[10:10] | From the start, Catherine and Caleb have said | 从一开始 凯瑟琳和凯勒布就一直说 |
[10:12] | that they were framed. | 他们是被陷害的 |
[10:13] | Now, we need to find out who they think did that. | 我们得查出他们认为是谁干的 |
[10:15] | – Go to the mansion… – She says it’s urgent. | -去他们宅邸… -她说很紧急 |
[10:17] | Urgent my ass. | 去她的紧急 |
[10:17] | Tell her I don’t want to go to her stupid anniversary party. | 跟她说我不去参加那个愚蠢的周年派对 |
[10:21] | Our clients are rich. | 我们的当事人很富有 |
[10:22] | Rich people usually have enemies. | 富人通常会有仇敌 |
[10:24] | We need to look at family members, business partners — | 我们得调查家庭成员 商业伙伴… |
[10:27] | She says it’s an emergency. | 她说十万火急 |
[10:28] | Oh, for God’s sakes. | 看在上帝的分上 |
[10:29] | This better be good, Jill. | 最好不是什么小事 吉尔 |
[10:32] | Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[10:33] | He came at me with a bottle yelling. | 他拿着个瓶子冲我大吼 |
[10:35] | I didn’t know what to do, | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[10:35] | So I grabbed it out of his hand and — | 所以我夺过瓶子… |
[10:37] | Oh, my God, Annalise. | 天啊 安娜丽丝 |
[10:38] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[10:39] | I killed Steven. | 我杀了史蒂文 |
[10:48] | Tell me exactly what happened… | 把所有事原原本本地告诉我… |
[10:49] | He was out all night. | 他整晚没回来 |
[10:51] | He came home slurring, screaming at me. | 一回到家就胡言乱语 冲我大喊 |
[10:53] | I tried to leave for class, but he grabbed me. | 我想去上课 但是他抓住我 |
[10:55] | He wouldn’t let go. | 就是不放手 |
[10:56] | Shouldn’t I call the police? | 我应该报警吗 |
[10:57] | In a second. | 等一等 |
[10:58] | Was it the first time he came at you? | 这是他第一次打你吗 |
[11:00] | No. | 不 |
[11:01] | Was he abusive? | 他有虐待你吗 |
[11:03] | Jill, we don’t have any time for secrets. | 吉尔 没时间遮遮掩掩了 |
[11:06] | Sometimes when he’d drink, he’d get angry. | 他有时喝了酒会变得很愤怒 |
[11:09] | I should’ve left him a long time ago, I know. | 我早就该离开他了 我知道 |
[11:11] | Are there any signs of a struggle? | 有抵抗的痕迹吗 |
[11:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:13] | Well, you’re telling me it’s self-defense, | 你跟我说这是正当防卫 |
[11:15] | that he attacked you. Are there any signs of that? | 是他来攻击你 有任何这方面的痕迹吗 |
[11:17] | He, uh, knocked over a chair | 他 踹翻了一张椅子 |
[11:19] | and, um, there’s some stuff on the coffee table. | 还打翻了咖啡桌上的一些东西 |
[11:22] | Did he hit you, leave any marks on your body? | 他打你了吗 在你身上留下伤痕了吗 |
[11:24] | There’s some scratches on my arm. | 我手臂上有一些抓痕 |
[11:26] | All right. I want you to hang up, call 911, | 好 挂掉电话 报警 |
[11:28] | and don’t talk to the police till I get there. | 我到达之前不要跟警察说话 |
[11:30] | – Not a word, okay? – Okay. | -一句话都别说 好吗 -好的 |
[11:31] | Please hurry. | 求你快一点 |
[11:38] | Gettin’ your vitamin C game on? | 在补充维他命C吗 |
[11:43] | Why aren’t you on your way to the Hapstalls? | 你怎么没去哈普斯托家 |
[11:45] | Oh, you didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[11:46] | Caleb shot Catherine, but not before she shot him, | 凯勒布朝凯瑟琳开了枪 但她也给了他一枪 |
[11:49] | and now they’re both dead. | 现在他们俩都死了 |
[11:54] | – I can’t thank you enough for… – I know this is weird. | -我得谢谢你… -我知道这很奇怪 |
[11:58] | – You go. – No, you. | -你先说 -不 你说吧 |
[12:02] | Just say something, Asher. | 说点什么吧 亚设 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry… | 我为… |
[12:08] | for what happened… | 在你身上发生的事… |
[12:10] | to you. | 感到遗憾 |
[12:12] | What Sam did. | 山姆做的那些事 |
[12:14] | It’s not right. | 不该那样做 |
[12:17] | It’s not okay. | 不能那样做 |
[12:21] | I just wish there was something I could say. | 我希望我能说些什么 |
[12:25] | You just did. | 你已经说了 |
[12:30] | And you’re protecting me. | 你是在保护我 |
[12:36] | I should be the one thanking you. | 应该是我来谢谢你 |
[12:45] | How’s your father? | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[12:49] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:51] | I’m just… | 我要… |
[12:52] | gonna ignore his calls till he chills. | 等他冷静下来再接他电话 |
[13:00] | Annalise can… handle this, right? | 安娜丽丝能…处理好这些的吧 |
[13:06] | Annalise takes care of everything. | 安娜丽丝能处理好一切 |
[13:19] | Annalise. Surprised you didn’t get here before me. | 安娜丽丝 你竟然没有先我一步赶到 |
[13:22] | I got here just in time | 我到的正是时候 |
[13:23] | to see your boys contaminating the crime scene. | 刚好看到你的手下破坏犯罪现场 |
[13:26] | Let’s make note of this officer here not wearing any gloves. | 先记下来那位警官没有戴手套 |
[13:29] | We’ll be using that in court. | 在法庭上会用得上 |
[13:30] | So you agree we’re going to trial on this one. | 所以你也认为这案子要上庭 |
[13:33] | If you’re dumb enough to charge her. | 如果你蠢到起诉她的话 |
[13:35] | Test his blood. | 测他的血样 |
[13:36] | See how drunk he was when he attacked her. | 看看他在攻击她时醉得有多厉害 |
[13:41] | You didn’t talk to anyone, did you? | 你没跟任何人说 对吗 |
[13:42] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[13:44] | I can’t believe I did this. | 我不敢相信我做了什么 |
[13:45] | You did not do this. | 这不是你做的 |
[13:47] | He did this the first time he attacked you, you hear me? | 他第一次打你开始这就是他的责任 明白吗 |
[14:00] | 来电 爸爸 | |
[14:03] | Well, we obviously know who I think our number-one suspect is. | 我们都知道我认为谁是一号嫌疑犯 |
[14:05] | The racist. Aunt Helena. | 那个种族主义者 海伦娜姑妈 |
[14:07] | She was next in line to get the money | 如果你们进了监狱 |
[14:09] | if you two went to jail. | 她就是第二顺位继承人 |
[14:10] | She’s dead now. | 她已经死了 |
[14:11] | Her money has to go to someone, though, right? | 那她的钱得有个去向 对吗 |
[14:13] | An ex-husband, a boyfriend. | 前夫 男友 |
[14:14] | A girlfriend. | 女友 |
[14:16] | Old ladies can like vag, too. | 老婆婆们也会爱放纵的 |
[14:18] | Our aunt willed all her money to a charity based in Africa. | 姑妈立了遗嘱把财产捐给一个非洲的慈善基金 |
[14:21] | Hmm, the irony. | 真讽刺 |
[14:22] | What about miss Guthrie? | 那格思里小姐呢 |
[14:24] | She planted the sibcest photo of you two, | 她设计的你俩乱伦的照片 |
[14:25] | had access to the house. | 也能随意进出房子 |
[14:27] | Her sister told the police she was home all night. | 她姐姐跟警方说她整夜都在家 |
[14:28] | Why aren’t we considering your real parents? | 为什么不考虑一下你们真正的父母呢 |
[14:32] | Your sperm and egg parents, not them. | 遗传学上的父母 不是他们 |
[14:35] | – Oh, my God. – Those are our real parents. | -天呐 -他们就是我们真正的父母 |
[14:38] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[14:38] | We’re not looking into our birth parents. | 我们没有寻找亲生父母 |
[14:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:42] | A jury might buy that they resented | 陪审团可能会相信他们怨恨 |
[14:43] | your adopted parents’ ability to give you what they couldn’t. | 你们的养父母可以给你们他们给不了的东西 |
[14:46] | So they murdered them in cold blood? That makes no sense. | 所以就冷血的谋杀了他们 完全没道理 |
[14:48] | It does if the birth parents knew | 如果他们的亲生父母知道 |
[14:49] | how much Catherine and Caleb would inherit. | 凯瑟琳和凯勒布能继承多少遗产就有道理了 |
[14:51] | Okay, no, we are not vilifying the people | 不 我们不能诽谤那些 |
[14:53] | who were brave enough to put their biological kids’ needs | 勇敢地将孩子的需求置于自己需求之前 |
[14:55] | before their own, thus ensuring them a safe and loving home. | 因而让孩子获得了安全有爱的家庭的人 |
[14:58] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:03] | So…please tell us | 那…别告诉我 |
[15:05] | those aren’t the only potential suspects you have. | 那些就是你们找到的所有潜在嫌疑人 |
[15:07] | Ronald Freestone. | 罗纳德·弗里斯通 |
[15:08] | Your dad’s ex-business partner who was ousted from the board. | 你们父亲的前合伙人 被逐出了董事会 |
[15:12] | She thinks he was at risqué business all night. | 她觉得他整夜都在淫秽场所 |
[15:15] | The strip club? | 脱衣舞酒吧 |
[15:17] | I’ll see who can put him there. | 我去查查谁能确认他在 |
[15:19] | Bonnie, when Jill called us, | 邦尼 吉尔联系我们时 |
[15:20] | did she call us from her cellphone? | 是用手机打的吗 |
[15:26] | No, home. | 没有 是家里电话 |
[15:27] | He knocked over a chair | 他踹翻了一张椅子 |
[15:29] | and, um, there’s some stuff on the coffee table. | 还打翻了咖啡桌上的一些东西 |
[15:37] | Annalise, is everything okay? | 安娜丽丝 一切都还好吗 |
[15:39] | There’s some scratches on my arm. | 我手臂上有一些抓痕 |
[15:42] | She used what I told her. | 她利用了我跟她说的话 |
[15:44] | What? | 什么 |
[15:44] | Stay by the phone. | 守着电话 |
[15:47] | Time to get honest. | 该说实话了 |
[15:49] | There was no struggle. | 你们没有打斗 |
[15:51] | You just made it look like one after our call. | 你只是在电话后把这里布置成这样 |
[15:53] | – I can explain. – Not here. | -我可以解释 -别在这儿 |
[15:54] | Question for you, Mrs. Hartford. | 问个问题 哈特福德夫人 |
[15:56] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[15:58] | Well, that’s me. Was me. Why? | 是我 原来的我 怎么了 |
[16:01] | We’ve said all we’re gonna say at this point, detective. | 我们已经说了所有能说的 警探 |
[16:03] | Now I know you’re client’s lying. | 现在我知道你的客户在说谎 |
[16:04] | – I haven’t lied about anything. – Don’t engage. | -我没有说谎 -别回应 |
[16:05] | You lied to your husband about what you are. | 你在真实身份的问题上骗了你丈夫 |
[16:07] | – How dare you. – You’re out of line, detective. | -你怎么敢这么说 -你太过分了 警探 |
[16:08] | My husband attacked me. | 我丈夫攻击我 |
[16:09] | Only ’cause he finally found out what you hid from him. | 只是因为他知道了你在隐瞒什么 |
[16:11] | – Enough. – So you killed him. | -够了 -所以你杀了他 |
[16:12] | No, I killed him because he was going to kill me first. | 不 我杀他是因为他要杀我 |
[16:15] | Don’t you dare use who I am against me or you’ll be next. | 敢用我的身份对付我 你就是下一个 |
[16:25] | You sweare Steven knew. | 你发誓史蒂文知道 |
[16:27] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:28] | Listen, you heard the detective. | 听着 你听见警探说的了 |
[16:29] | They want to make this into a story they can understand. | 他们想把这事搞成能用的故事 |
[16:31] | – That story’s played out. – I know. | -那故事没用 -我知道 |
[16:35] | I told Steven on our third date. | 我们第三次约会我就告诉史蒂文了 |
[16:37] | Can anyone vouch that Steven knew? | 有人能证明史蒂文知道吗 |
[16:38] | – Annalise. – I’m not asking for myself. | -安娜丽丝 -我不是为自己问 |
[16:40] | I’m asking so I can defend you. | 我是为了能给你辩护 |
[16:42] | Yes. There’s people that can vouch for it. | 有 有人能证明 |
[16:46] | What they didn’t know is that he was beating me, | 他们不知道的是他一直打我 |
[16:48] | because I covered up for him again and again. | 因为我反复帮他遮掩 |
[16:52] | I just couldn’t take it anymore. | 我只是受不了了 |
[16:54] | Why stage the crime scene? | 为什么要安排犯罪现场 |
[16:56] | I exaggerated it. | 我把现场夸大了 |
[16:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:58] | Because I knew no one would believe me. | 因为我知道没人会相信我 |
[17:00] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:00] | Because I do. | 我就是知道 |
[17:01] | No, you don’t, and now there’s a chance that they’ll find out. | 你不知道 而如今他们很有可能会发现事实 |
[17:06] | Cece Mcdonald. | 茜茜·麦克唐纳德 |
[17:08] | She killed a man… | 她杀了个人… |
[17:11] | for attacking her because she was trans. | 那人因为她是变性人而攻击她 |
[17:14] | It was self-defense, but she had to take the deal | 本是自卫 最后她却被迫接受认罪协议 |
[17:15] | and she ended up in a men’s prison | 被关进男子监狱 |
[17:17] | because she knew no one would believe her. | 因为她知道没有人会相信她 |
[17:19] | I needed them to believe me. | 我需要他们相信我 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | Okay what? | 好吧什么 |
[17:29] | Let’s teach these bastards a lesson. | 让我们给这群混蛋一个教训 |
[17:35] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[17:37] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[17:38] | It does. | 当然重要 |
[17:39] | Frank used his storage locker the night Rebecca disappeared. | 弗兰克在丽贝卡失踪那晚用了仓库 |
[17:42] | I went inside and found all this cash in a suitcase. | 我进去后发现了一个装满了钱的旅行箱 |
[17:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:46] | Tell your friend. What’s his name? | 告诉你的朋友 他叫什么名字 |
[17:48] | He’s in jail for dealing, | 他因为贩毒进了监狱 |
[17:49] | but I think Annalise set him up. | 但我觉得是被安娜丽丝陷害的 |
[17:55] | Are you hearing what I’m saying? | 你听到我的话了吗 |
[17:57] | No. | 不 |
[17:58] | And I’m done… | 我受够了 |
[18:00] | with anything having to do with Annalise. | 我再也不想和安娜丽丝有任何瓜葛 |
[18:03] | Stop calling me. | 别再给我打电话了 |
[18:06] | What about the staff? You know, my family used to have | 会不会是内贼呢 以前我家也有过 |
[18:08] | this one sticky-fingered maid named Paulette. | 手脚不太干净的佣人 叫波莱特 |
[18:11] | Her kid would show up wearing my T-shirts. | 她的孩子总是穿我的T恤 |
[18:12] | That is an ass that you could rest a drink on. | 这小翘臀太值得你和他喝上几杯了 |
[18:15] | Hey. You’re a single lady again. | 你又变回单身了 |
[18:18] | You could hit that. | 可以去试试 |
[18:19] | The last time I “hit that” with a guy you suggested, | 上一次你建议我试一试 |
[18:21] | he turned out to have three drug arrest warrants on him. | 结果发现这人有三张贩毒通缉令 |
[18:24] | Levi? | 李维吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah. Called the police station this morning. | 对 我今早给警察局打了电话 |
[18:26] | Good news is they’re shipping his ass | 好消息是他将被遣返回 |
[18:28] | back to Georgia so he can rot in jail there. | 佐治亚州把牢底坐穿 |
[18:30] | You’ve had a little bad luck in the dating department, | 你在约会这方面运气不太好 |
[18:32] | but Caleb is innocent, maybe, | 但凯勒布也许是无辜的 |
[18:36] | which makes him totally porkable. | 让他看起来非常秀色可餐呢 |
[18:37] | He’s not innocent. | 他并不无辜 |
[18:39] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:42] | If you’re charged with a murder you didn’t commit, | 如果你没有谋杀却被起诉 |
[18:44] | you’d want to blame anyone but yourself, | 你就会责备除自己以外的所有人 |
[18:46] | even your birth parents. | 甚至把错怪在亲生父母头上 |
[18:48] | We’re considering the birth parents again? | 我们又要重新考虑亲生父母了吗 |
[18:50] | No. | 不是 |
[18:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:53] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[18:55] | It’s recording. | 它在录音 |
[18:57] | Who’s is that? | 这是谁的 |
[18:58] | – It’s Catherine’s. – She’s recording us? | -凯瑟琳的 -她在偷录我们的谈话 |
[19:00] | – Delete it. – She’ll know. | -删掉 -她会知道的 |
[19:01] | Well, it’s better than letting her hear us say they’re killers. | 那也比让她听到我们说他们是杀人犯好 |
[19:04] | It’s got a pass code. | 有密码 |
[19:05] | It’s 4713. | 是4713 |
[19:08] | And you don’t get to be mad I recorded you. | 你们也没资格因为我偷录你们说话而生气 |
[19:10] | You lied to me, as did you, so I figured | 你对我说谎 还有你 所以我觉得 |
[19:13] | we might as well know what our lawyers were saying | 也该了解一下我们的律师 |
[19:15] | about us for once. | 是怎么看我们的 |
[19:19] | I don’t know what’s more idiotic. | 我不知道这两件事哪个更蠢 |
[19:21] | Bad mouthing our clients in their own home | 在当事人家里说他们的坏话 |
[19:23] | or getting caught doing it. | 还是被他们听到 |
[19:24] | – I’d say the latter. – I’ll talk to Caleb, explain — | -我觉得是后者 -我会和凯勒布解释 |
[19:26] | He just called. He doesn’t want any of you near this case. | 他刚打来电话 他不想让你们再跟这个案子 |
[19:29] | But not me, right? | 这里面没有我 对吧 |
[19:32] | You know, at least tell me | 至少告诉我 |
[19:34] | you’ve made some headway on the suspect front. | 在嫌犯这方面你们有所收获吧 |
[19:38] | You’re all garbage. | 全都是垃圾 |
[19:40] | You mean all them, right? | 你是说他们 对吧 |
[19:42] | Not me? I-I’m still good, right? | 没有我对吧 我还是很优秀对吧 |
[19:44] | Find everyone who knew Jill and Steve | 去找认识吉尔和史蒂文的人 |
[19:46] | and see if anyone witnessed the abuse. | 看看有没有人知道他虐待她 |
[19:48] | We believe her? | 我们还相信她吗 |
[19:50] | For some reason, I do, yes. | 出于某些原因 我信她 |
[19:56] | Got some bad news, Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 坏消息 |
[19:57] | Oh, no. No more bad news. | 天哪 别再有坏消息了 |
[20:00] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[20:00] | What is it, Frank? | 怎么了 弗兰克 |
[20:02] | Nate’s wife’s dead. | 内特的妻子死了 |
[20:11] | Nate? | 内特 |
[20:16] | It’s Annalise. | 是我 安娜丽丝 |
[20:21] | I just heard, and… | 我刚听说 |
[20:27] | I made you a peach cobbler. | 我给你做了桃子派 |
[20:33] | I’ll just leave it right here. | 我把它放在门口了 |
[21:01] | Uncle Syrus looks like a serial killer. | 塞勒斯叔叔看着倒像个连环杀手 |
[21:04] | His credit cards show he was in Brazil during the murders. | 他的信用卡记录显示案发时他在巴西 |
[21:06] | The family lawyer. | 家庭律师呢 |
[21:08] | Was at a museum gala that night. | 那晚去了博物馆晚宴 |
[21:10] | Why don’t we at least find out who the birth parents are? | 我们为何不找出他们的亲生父母呢 |
[21:12] | No respectable adoption agency is just gonna hand over | 没有哪个像样的领养机构 |
[21:15] | that information to us. | 会把这些信息给我们的 |
[21:16] | Then Wes can go and pretend he’s Caleb. | 让韦斯假装成凯勒布去问问 |
[21:19] | I can play his wife. | 我来演他的妻子 |
[21:20] | We’re having a baby and I need your medical history… | 我们要生小孩所以需要知道病史… |
[21:22] | You need an I.D. or a court order. | 你得有身份证或者法庭指令 |
[21:23] | Then Oliver can just hack into the agency’s records. | 让奥利弗黑进领养机构看记录 |
[21:26] | – Perfect. – I’ll call him now. | -完美 -我给他打电话 |
[21:27] | No! Our client specifically said not to go down this road. | 不 我们的委托人说了不要往这方面查 |
[21:32] | Is this about your crush on Caleb? | 你这是因为迷恋凯勒布吗 |
[21:34] | You are the one who has a crush on Caleb. | 你才迷恋凯勒布呢 |
[21:35] | I simply think it’s inappropriate | 我只是觉得 |
[21:37] | to characterize birth parents as murderers. | 假设亲生父母是凶手并不合适 |
[21:39] | Okay, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 好吧 一堆废话 |
[21:41] | I’m adopted, and no we’re not talking about it, but yes, | 我是被领养的 我们虽然不是在说这个 |
[21:44] | it means I have personal feelings about this issue, | 但在这个问题上我的确存有个人情感 |
[21:46] | which I would consider putting aside | 如果不是因为我知道这都是因为 |
[21:48] | if I didn’t know that this was just Wes and his crazy. | 韦斯在发疯的话 我也许会考虑不去管它 |
[21:51] | How is this about me? | 怎么就扯上我了 |
[21:52] | Because everything wrong about our lives is about you. | 因为我们现在所有的困境都是因你而起 |
[21:55] | You continue to be paranoid and make us all paranoid. | 你自己整天妄想还把我们也拉下水 |
[21:58] | I’m not the one who killed Rebecca. | 杀了丽贝卡的人不是我 |
[21:59] | – We don’t know that anyone killed her. – No one killed rebecca. | -我们根本不确定她被杀了 -没人杀她 |
[22:00] | Then explain why Frank called Bruno | 那你们解释一下为什么丽贝卡失踪那晚 |
[22:02] | the night she went missing. | 弗兰克给布鲁诺打了电话 |
[22:04] | Do you not realize this is just Annalise… | 你们难道没有意识到这只是安娜丽丝… |
[22:05] | – Get up. – What? Why? | -起来 -什么 干什么 |
[22:07] | Let’s go ask Frank if he killed Rebecca. | 我们直接去问弗兰克他有没有杀丽贝卡 |
[22:09] | – No. – Are you stupid? | -不 -你傻了吗 |
[22:10] | I’m over all the secrets. | 我受够这些秘密了 |
[22:11] | We should know better at this point. | 这个时候了我们不该再藏着掖着了 |
[22:12] | So let’s just get an answer once and for all. | 干脆直接去问答案不就好了 |
[22:21] | Spit it out. | 有话直说 |
[22:26] | You’re gonna want to lie to us, | 你肯定要说谎 |
[22:27] | but I’m warning you we know a lot more… | 我要警告你 我们知道的… |
[22:28] | Wes stole the key to the storage locker | 韦斯偷了仓库的钥匙 |
[22:30] | because this guy Bruno told him you went there | 因为一个叫布鲁诺的人说丽贝卡失踪那晚 |
[22:32] | the night Rebecca disappeared. | 你去了那里 |
[22:34] | So we unlocked it to see if her dead body was in there, | 所以我们就进去看她的尸体是不是在里面 |
[22:37] | but… we just found cash. | 但… 我们只找到了钱 |
[22:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:43] | You do? | 你知道吗 |
[22:44] | Guy waves a gun in my buddy’s face, | 有人拿枪指着我朋友 |
[22:45] | you don’t think I get a call? | 你觉得我朋友不会告诉我吗 |
[22:46] | So? | 然后呢 |
[22:49] | Is Rebecca dead? | 丽贝卡死了吗 |
[22:50] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我和你一样不知情 |
[22:51] | Then explain the cash. | 那就解释一下钱吧 |
[22:53] | Why’d you put it in the storage locker the same exact night? | 为什么那天晚上你刚好把钱放到仓库里 |
[22:55] | It’s hush money for Rebecca. | 那是丽贝卡的封口费 |
[22:57] | So she’d not rat out you dummies for tying her up. | 这样她才不会去告你们这群傻蛋绑架她 |
[23:01] | She’s an idiot for not surfacing by now. | 她到现在都不出现真是太傻了 |
[23:03] | Would’ve made for a nice payday. | 可以拿到一大笔封口费呢 |
[23:05] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[23:06] | ‘Cause I like that we’re all being honest | 我觉得我们能有一次 |
[23:08] | with each other… for once. | 坦诚相对也挺好的 |
[23:15] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[23:17] | Um, I’m looking for Bonnie Winterbottom. | 我要找邦尼·温特波顿 |
[23:21] | I’d just started working for professor Hartford as her T.A. | 我刚开始为哈特福德教授工作 是她的助教 |
[23:25] | And I forgot to put her midterms in her bag. | 我忘记把期中考试卷放进她包里了 |
[23:28] | When I got to her apartment, | 我到她公寓的时候 |
[23:29] | I saw her and Steven in her car out front. | 看到她和史蒂夫在她公寓前的车里 |
[23:33] | I started to approach, but I stopped because… | 我本想走过去 但停下了 因为… |
[23:36] | She saw Steven strike you in the face two times, | 她看见史蒂夫扇了你两巴掌 |
[23:38] | three times, maybe more. | 三巴掌 或者更多 |
[23:39] | Melissa doesn’t recall | 梅丽莎想不起来了 |
[23:41] | because she was afraid and ran | 因为她很害怕就跑了 |
[23:42] | and never said a word to anyone | 并且从未对别人说过一个字 |
[23:44] | because it never happened. | 因为根本就没有这事 |
[23:49] | You asked a student to lie for you. | 你让一个学生为你撒谎 |
[23:53] | Did you ever suspect it? | 你想过吗 |
[23:56] | That he was beating me senseless | 每次我们吃完晚餐 |
[23:57] | after every one of our dinner parties? | 他就发疯一样打我 |
[24:01] | When I was too sick to attend the women leaders luncheon | 我求了你六个月 请你帮我举办 |
[24:03] | I begged you for six months to help me host? | 女性领导午餐会 我自己却没办法参加 |
[24:07] | Of course not. | 你肯定没想过 |
[24:09] | Because that’s how good I was at hiding it. | 因为我隐藏得太好了 |
[24:16] | Don’t be mad at me. | 别对我生气 |
[24:17] | I am mad. | 我很生气 |
[24:19] | And I’m sorry for that. | 那我很抱歉 |
[24:20] | Not because you lied to me. | 不是因为你对我撒谎了 |
[24:24] | But because I didn’t think of this idea myself. | 而是因为这个妙计竟然不是我想出来的 |
[24:30] | Melissa Greenwell saw Steven Hartford | 梅丽莎·格林威尔看见史蒂夫·哈特福德 |
[24:32] | beating my client | 打了我的委托人 |
[24:34] | and is willing to testify to that in open court. | 并愿意在法庭上公开作证 |
[24:37] | You tracked down one witness and expect us | 你找到了一个目击者就指望我们 |
[24:38] | to drop the charges in a murder investigation? | 撤销一场谋杀调查吗 |
[24:40] | You mean a hate crime investigation. | 你是说仇恨犯罪调查吧 |
[24:42] | How is this a hate crime? | 这怎么就成仇恨犯罪了 |
[24:43] | How is it not? | 怎么不是 |
[24:45] | A woman is abused by her husband | 一个女人被丈夫虐待 |
[24:47] | and further persecuted by an insensitive | 又被恐变性人的 |
[24:49] | transphobic detective, | 麻木不仁的警察起诉 |
[24:50] | and now a like-minded D.A.’s office? | 以及一个同样态度的地检办公室 |
[24:53] | Drop the charges before it gets ugly. | 在事情变得更加丑恶之前撤销指控吧 |
[24:56] | I wish I could, Annalise. | 我也想 安娜丽丝 |
[24:58] | But Mrs. Hartford’s phone record shows | 但哈特福德夫人的通话记录显示 |
[25:00] | a call between you and her before she called 911. | 她在报警前和你打了一通电话 |
[25:03] | There’s no crime in calling your lawyer before the police. | 报警之前给自己的律师打电话不犯法 |
[25:05] | Your conversation lasted 1 minute, 42 seconds. | 你们的通话持续了1分42秒 |
[25:09] | She was upset. | 她很慌乱 |
[25:10] | Or you needed all that time to coach her | 或者是你用那段时间来教她 |
[25:12] | on how to make the crime scene look like | 如何将犯罪现场布置成 |
[25:14] | a textbook self-defense case. | 标准的正当防卫现场 |
[25:17] | So, maybe I should be working up charges on the both of you. | 所以也许我应该指控你们两个人 |
[25:21] | Your client for the first degree, | 你的委托人是一级谋杀 |
[25:23] | and you for accessory after the fact. | 而你是事后从犯 |
[25:32] | They’re bluffing. | 他们在虚张声势 |
[25:33] | No way they have enough to charge you. | 他们不可能有足够的证据指控你 |
[25:35] | He has phone calls and my reputation. | 他有通话记录 以及我在外的名声 |
[25:36] | He doesn’t need much else. | 他根本不需要其他证据 |
[25:40] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[25:40] | Not now, Asher. | 现在不行 亚设 |
[25:42] | It’s important. | 是很重要的事 |
[25:45] | Give us a minute. | 你先出去吧 |
[25:54] | A reporter just called my cell, | 有一个记者给我打电话 |
[25:55] | said she had questions about Tiffany. | 说她要问蒂芙尼的事 |
[25:58] | Did she say anything else, give any details? | 她还说什么了 有详细说吗 |
[26:00] | No. | 没有 |
[26:01] | Phew. That’s good. | 那还好 |
[26:02] | How is that good? | 怎么可能还好 |
[26:03] | Sinclair leaked this. | 一定是辛克莱尔泄露出去的 |
[26:04] | She leaked a name to scare you. It means nothing. | 她只是放出个名字吓吓你 没事的 |
[26:06] | But you said you’d handle her. | 但你说你会搞定她的 |
[26:07] | I did. She’s just too stupid to know it. | 我已经搞定了 只是她太蠢没意识到而已 |
[26:10] | I thought you were gonna fix this. | 我以为你会解决这件事的 |
[26:11] | Everything. | 解决一切 |
[26:12] | Because I have my dad to deal with | 因为我还要对付我老爸 |
[26:13] | and I have to talk to him at some point, | 我终归要跟他说清楚的 |
[26:16] | even though I have no idea what to say. | 虽然我还不知道如何开口 |
[26:17] | And he’s a judge, you know. | 而且他是个法官 你知道的 |
[26:19] | He can find ways to take you down if he wants to. | 如果他想他肯定有办法对付你 |
[26:21] | The dude is persistent. | 那老家伙很顽固的 |
[26:23] | I know he hates you. | 我知道他讨厌你 |
[26:24] | He’ll make it his business… | 他一定会纠住你不放的 |
[26:25] | Get me all the dirt we have on Judge Millstone, Bonnie. | 把所有米尔斯顿法官的黑料都找给我 邦尼 |
[26:28] | That means every file in the David Allen case. | 也就是大卫·艾伦案件的所有资料 |
[26:30] | Frank, find any evidence of malfeasance | 弗兰克 去找我们能用来对付他的 |
[26:32] | we can use against him. | 任何渎职行为的证据 |
[26:33] | On it. | 马上去办 |
[26:34] | Annalise, you promised Asher you wouldn’t do this. | 安娜丽丝 你答应过亚设不会这么做 |
[26:37] | My father’s name stays out of it, agreed or not. | 不许牵扯我父亲 同不同意 |
[26:39] | No one can know the role he played in David’s conviction. | 不能让任何人知道他在此事中扮演了什么角色 |
[26:41] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[26:42] | That was before. | 那是以前 |
[26:44] | It’s his father. | 可那是他父亲 |
[26:46] | Your boyfriend has got to grow up sometime. | 你的男朋友是时候长大了 |
[26:48] | God knows everyone else in the house has. | 这房子里的其他人都经历过了 |
[26:50] | Now it’s his turn. | 现在该轮到他了 |
[27:00] | So, is A.K.out handling my stuff? | 所以基廷是去处理我的事情了吗 |
[27:02] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[27:03] | You think so because you can’t tell me | 你这话的意思是你不能告诉我 |
[27:04] | what you actually know? | 实情是吗 |
[27:07] | She’s on it, Asher. | 她去处理你的事了 亚设 |
[27:11] | Do you like your job? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
[27:13] | I think you do. | 我想你是喜欢的 |
[27:14] | I just don’t think you love it. | 但我认为你并不热爱它 |
[27:16] | Is this a therapy session now? | 我们是在做心理辅导吗 |
[27:17] | Career counseling. | 算是职业咨询 |
[27:19] | You’re gonna drop the charges against Jill Hartford | 你要以正当防卫为由撤销对 |
[27:21] | on the grounds of self-defense, | 吉尔·哈特福德的指控 |
[27:23] | And you’re gonna see to it that Emily Sinclair | 还要让艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[27:26] | ends her witch hunt into me and my staff. | 不要再咬着我和我的团队不放 |
[27:28] | Wait, now I’m doing you two favors? | 等一下 你是要我帮你做两件事吗 |
[27:30] | Or as I prefer to call it, two birds, one Millstone. | 我更喜欢称之为一”石”二鸟 |
[27:35] | Millstone? | 米尔斯顿 |
[27:36] | Federal Judge Millstone. | 联邦法官米尔斯顿 |
[27:39] | There’s enough evidence in there to charge him | 这里有足够的证据起诉他 |
[27:41] | with multiple counts of corruption. | 多项贪污腐败 |
[27:43] | And just like that, you’re the ballsy prosecutor | 这样一来 你就可以在竞选州检察官时 |
[27:45] | running for state’s attorney on an anti-corruption ticket. | 把自己塑造为反腐王牌 有胆识的候选者 |
[27:52] | I’d vote for you. | 我会为你投票的 |
[27:55] | You just need to free my client. | 你只需要释放我的委托人 |
[28:00] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[28:02] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[28:04] | The D.A.’s office believes you. | 地检办公室相信你 |
[28:06] | It’s nothing but a case of self-defense. | 这只是一起正当防卫案件 |
[28:10] | So, I’m free to go? | 所以 我自由了 |
[28:13] | You’re free to go. | 你自由了 |
[28:23] | Don’t you dare blame yourself. | 不要责怪自己 |
[28:26] | One wrong blow, and it might’ve been him | 也许一个偏差 昨天给我打电话的 |
[28:27] | calling me yesterday instead of you. | 就是他了 |
[28:31] | I don’t blame myself. | 我并没有责怪自己 |
[28:36] | A good person would cry for him right now, grieve. | 正常人也许现在会哭 会哀悼他 |
[28:40] | But I can’t. | 但我不会 |
[28:44] | I let him win for far too long. | 我让他得逞太久了 |
[28:49] | And I believed him when he said | 我相信了他说的那些鬼话 |
[28:53] | he was the only one who could ever love me. | 什么这世上只有他一个人才会爱我 |
[28:58] | I’m so glad he’s dead, Annalise. | 我很高兴他死了 安娜丽丝 |
[29:05] | I’m glad Sam’s dead, too. | 我也很高兴山姆死了 |
[29:10] | He wasn’t the man everyone thought he was, either. | 他的为人也和外人想象中截然不同 |
[29:14] | But I stayed. | 但我一直没离开他 |
[29:17] | Who the hell knows why? | 鬼知道为什么 |
[29:21] | It’s okay. | 现在没事了 |
[29:23] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[29:25] | You finally get to be the woman you really are. | 你终于可以做真实的自己 |
[29:37] | For the record, I hate this. | 郑重声明 我不喜欢这么做 |
[29:38] | We heard you. | 知道了 |
[29:39] | Now let my boyfriend hack the orphanage. | 现在请让我男朋友黑进孤儿院的系统 |
[29:41] | It’s an adoption agency, not an orphanage. | 这是家领养机构 不是孤儿院 |
[29:43] | There’s a difference. | 两者之间还是有区别的 |
[29:44] | Whoa, this is weird. | 这也太奇怪了 |
[29:46] | Uh, I ran a password attack on their system | 我用一种叫”蛇阵”的暴力破解算法 |
[29:47] | using a brute force algorithm called snake… | 攻击他们的密码系统 |
[29:49] | Less nerd, more information. | 少说术语 多说信息 |
[29:51] | Here. | 这里 |
[29:52] | This file lists an adoption under the last name Hapstall. | 这个文件中登记了哈普斯托家一个领养儿童 |
[29:55] | Catherine or Caleb? | 凯瑟琳还是凯勒布 |
[29:56] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[29:57] | It’s under Helena Hapstall. | 领养人是海伦娜·哈普斯托 |
[30:00] | When the police came the next morning, | 第二天早上警察找上门来 |
[30:01] | I knew they’d done it. | 我才明白他们做了什么 |
[30:02] | The racist. | 那个种族主义者 |
[30:04] | She’s the birth mother. | 她是亲生母亲 |
[30:06] | What? Of who? | 什么 谁的亲生母亲 |
[30:09] | A baby boy. | 一个男孩 |
[30:12] | Your aunt’s charity was founded the same Year | 你们的姑妈生下孩子后 |
[30:14] | she had a child, and that charity was linked | 同年就设立了基金 其账户 |
[30:16] | to a bank account in the Caymans, | 和开曼群岛的一个银行账户挂钩 |
[30:18] | which means she used it to support the child | 说明她利用该基金抚养这个孩子 |
[30:20] | who had everything to gain from the murders | 而你们的父母和他母亲被谋杀后 |
[30:22] | of your parents and his mother. | 所有遗产都会是他的了 |
[30:24] | He just needed to get rid of you two. | 他只需要铲除你们二人 |
[30:27] | So, a cousin we didn’t know existed framed us? | 我们被一个闻所未闻的表兄弟陷害了吗 |
[30:30] | It gives us a third suspect. | 我们现在有了第三名嫌疑人 |
[30:32] | And the best part… | 最妙之处在于 |
[30:35] | juries love a secret baby. | 陪审团最爱私生子了 |
[30:37] | How do we find him? | 怎么才能找到他 |
[30:38] | We’re looking right now. | 我们已经开始着手了 |
[30:40] | And just so you know, as much as I like to claim | 另外 尽管我乐于将所有的好点子 |
[30:42] | all good ideas as my own, | 都归功于自己 |
[30:45] | it was these fools who found this out. | 这次是这几个傻瓜挖出这条线索的 |
[30:50] | It was the least they could do for you. | 这是他们应该做的 |
[30:55] | Um, Caleb, wait. | 凯勒布 等下 |
[30:58] | I just… I wanted to say sorry. | 我只是想说句对不起 |
[31:00] | That recording was inappropriate. | 录音里的那些话有欠妥当 |
[31:03] | You mean the part about me being guilty | 你是指说我有罪那段 |
[31:04] | or the part about my butt? | 还是赞我翘臀那段 |
[31:07] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[31:09] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[31:10] | Just is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[31:13] | Your boyfriend’s in jail, which means you’re single now? | 你男朋友进监狱了 也就是说你现在是单身 |
[31:18] | Uh, it’s a long story. | 这说来话长 |
[31:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:21] | Maybe I’ll get to hear about it sometime. | 或许有时间我可以听听 |
[31:36] | Nate? | 内特 |
[31:54] | More cobbler? | 又是派 |
[31:57] | You think this is what I need right now? | 你觉得我现在需要这个吗 |
[32:01] | I’ll go. | 我这就走 |
[32:02] | No. | 不用 |
[32:04] | You want to hear me say it. | 你想听我亲口承认 |
[32:06] | That I did it. | 是我做的 |
[32:09] | I know that’s what she wanted. | 我知道那是她想要的 |
[32:10] | Don’t tell me what my wife wanted! | 不用你告诉我我妻子想要什么 |
[32:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:17] | I couldn’t not come. | 我必须过来 |
[32:18] | Because you know what you took from me. | 因为你知道你从我身上夺走了什么 |
[32:23] | She needed me. | 她需要我 |
[32:25] | The whole time I was in jail, in court, | 我在监狱和法庭上的那段日子 |
[32:28] | but I wasn’t there ’cause you stole that from us. | 但我无法陪伴她 因为你剥夺了我们的时光 |
[32:32] | The only time we had left together, you stole that. | 我们最后仅存的相守时光被你夺走了 |
[32:38] | So no cobbler or apologies could fix it. | 派和道歉都于事无补 |
[32:44] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:47] | I would hate me, too. | 如果是我也会恨我的 |
[32:50] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[32:54] | I just don’t care about you. | 我根本不在乎你 |
[32:59] | I gave Nia those pills because I loved her. | 我给妮娅那些药是因为我爱她 |
[33:06] | And I laid next to her in that bed, | 就在那张床上 我躺在她身边 |
[33:09] | held her as she fell asleep, | 抱着她陪她入睡 |
[33:12] | so close that I could feel when she took her last breath. | 近到我能听到她咽下最后一口气 |
[33:19] | No one’s ever gonna love you that way. | 不会有人这样去爱你的 |
[33:29] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[33:32] | Leave! | 走 |
[33:52] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[34:09] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[34:11] | You’ll know soon enough. | 你很快就知道了 |
[34:12] | See, that just makes me more suspicious. | 你这样让我觉得更加可疑 |
[34:14] | Like, are you showing me your safe house | 比如你是要给我看你的藏身之处 |
[34:16] | or just the spot where you buried Rebecca? | 还是丽贝卡的埋尸地点 |
[34:17] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[34:18] | It’s one thing for Wes to think | 韦斯认为 |
[34:19] | I’m capable of killing a girl. | 我杀了一个小姑娘是一回事 |
[34:21] | It’s not cool when it comes from you. | 但是你不能这样认为 |
[34:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:24] | Are you saying I hurt your feelings? | 你是说我伤你心了吗 |
[34:27] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[34:28] | And maybe that’s my fault. | 或许那是我的错 |
[34:30] | The less I tell you, the more you think I’m all bad, | 我告诉你的越少 你越觉得我不是好人 |
[34:32] | but that’s why we’re here, | 所以我带你来这儿 |
[34:34] | so you can finally meet the real me. | 好让你看到真正的我 |
[34:36] | Just promise you won’t make fun of him. | 你要保证你不会取笑他 |
[34:43] | Ma! We’re here! | 妈 我们来了 |
[34:44] | Ah, finally. | 总算来了 |
[34:46] | Well, she’s showing way less cleavage than the last two, | 她穿得比前两任多多了 |
[34:49] | So we’re off to a good start. | 算是开了个好头 |
[34:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[34:52] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[34:53] | Uh, everyone, this is Frank’s new friend lauren. | 大家注意了 这是弗兰克的新朋友劳伦 |
[34:56] | Laurel. | 是劳拉 |
[34:56] | Yeah, this is, uh, Dino, Lou, Joey, Teresa, | 这是迪诺 卢 乔伊 特里萨 |
[34:59] | Angie, Brandi, Danny, | 安琪 布兰迪 丹尼 |
[35:01] | and some other guy who’s always eating my food. | 还有一个经常在我这蹭饭的家伙 |
[35:04] | Shut it, ma. | 胡说 妈 |
[35:07] | Who the hell is this? | 这是谁啊 |
[35:08] | Laurel. Hi. | 我叫劳拉 你好 |
[35:10] | The smart girl. I know, I know. | 那个聪明的姑娘 我知道 我知道 |
[35:11] | But you know what, you can’t be too smart | 不过呢 你要是跟这位在交往 |
[35:13] | – if you’re dating this one here. – Dad. | -那肯定聪明不到哪儿去 -爸 |
[35:16] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[35:17] | Yeah! Yeah, you’re hungry. | 就知道 肯定饿了 |
[35:18] | Come on. Come on in. | 过来 快进来 |
[35:19] | You’re gonna sit right next to me. | 就坐我旁边 |
[35:21] | Let’s go. Come on. | 吃饭了 快来 |
[35:24] | Right here. | 就坐这 |
[35:25] | You know, my wife, she’s not that good a cook, | 我老婆菜做得不怎么样 |
[35:27] | but we know how to pour the booze. | 但我们能喝 |
[35:29] | Munch, munch. | 放开吃 大口吃 |
[35:32] | Everybody. | 来 |
[35:34] | A salute. | 干杯 |
[35:34] | A salute. | 干杯 |
[35:37] | Get the bread. Come on. Give her the bread. | 吃面包 快吃 把面包给她 |
[35:57] | Nate’s wife died last night. | 内特的妻子昨晚去世了 |
[36:13] | We have to finally talk, Wes. | 我们终究要谈一谈 韦斯 |
[36:16] | You mean you do. | 是你要谈吧 |
[36:19] | ‘Cause you know everything now. Right? | 因为现在你什么都知道了 对吧 |
[36:21] | From Frank, | 弗兰克帮你查的 |
[36:22] | or has Nate just been telling you all along? | 还是内特一直就没瞒着你 |
[36:25] | I didn’t kill Rebecca. | 我没有杀死丽贝卡 |
[36:27] | I know. That’s what you want me to believe. | 我知道 你就是想让我这么认为 |
[36:30] | Why else would you have me find that suitcase? | 不然为什么要让我发现那个箱子 |
[36:32] | She ran away. That’s all I know. | 她逃走了 其他的我什么也不知道 |
[36:34] | You know more than that. | 你知道的肯定不止这个 |
[36:37] | So just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[36:40] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[36:41] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[36:42] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[36:43] | And I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[36:46] | It’s because of your mother. | 是因为你的母亲吧 |
[36:53] | I wish I could be the dad you wanted. | 我希望我能成为你想要的那种父亲 |
[36:58] | But I can’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[36:59] | I-I know this doesn’t make sense to you, | 我知道你觉得这不可理喻 |
[37:01] | but there’s people in that house, one especially, | 但是那里的人 尤其是其中一个 |
[37:04] | they don’t deserve this. | 他们不该受此下场 |
[37:07] | Just think if it were mom. | 假设是妈妈碰到这样的事情 |
[37:07] | You would do anything you could to protect her, right? | 你也会尽你所能去保护她不是吗 |
[37:09] | Not if it meant selling out my own father. | 但我不会出卖自己的父亲 |
[37:12] | what? | 什么 |
[37:12] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装傻了 |
[37:13] | I’m not testifying. How is that — | 我不会去作证的 这怎么 |
[37:15] | Emily Sinclair got the D.A. to open an investigation on me. | 艾米莉·辛克莱尔说服地检对我展开调查 |
[37:19] | Every case in my career, | 调查我职业生涯中的每一个案子 |
[37:21] | starting with David Allen. | 就从大卫·艾伦案开始 |
[37:24] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[37:26] | Finally putting two and two together. | 这下明白了吧 |
[37:30] | We’re done, Ash. | 你我就此绝情 亚设 |
[37:36] | Dad. | 爸 |
[37:42] | Have a nice life. | 祝你生活幸福 |
[37:47] | Why am I here? | 把我叫来这里有什么事 |
[37:48] | So I can say congratulations. | 来恭喜你 |
[37:49] | Your boss shut down my investigation. | 你老板终止了我的调查 |
[37:51] | What else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[37:52] | Tell Annalise I’m done. She won. | 告诉安娜丽丝我不玩了 她赢了 |
[37:55] | But girl to girl, | 但是说句女生间的心里话 |
[37:56] | I thought you should know the real about your boyfriend. | 我觉得你该知道你男朋友的真面目 |
[37:58] | Here. | 给 |
[37:59] | In case he hasn’t told you about Tiffany Howard. | 如果他还没把蒂芙尼·霍华德的事告诉你 |
[38:01] | I’m not playing this game with you. | 你自己玩 我不奉陪 |
[38:02] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[38:04] | You lost. | 你输了 |
[38:05] | Be an adult and move on. | 成熟点 向前看吧 |
[38:06] | You’re gonna regret not reading this. | 不看这个你会后悔的 |
[38:08] | You’re wrong. | 我不会 |
[38:09] | Tiffany was gang raped. | 蒂芙尼被轮奸了 |
[38:13] | Your mother killed herself. | 你母亲自杀了 |
[38:16] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[38:17] | It’s my job to know these things. | 我的工作就是了解这些事情 |
[38:19] | About all of you. | 了解你们所有人的事 |
[38:21] | She abandoned you and… | 她抛弃了你… |
[38:24] | It’s not something that a 12-year-old boy gets over. | 一个12岁的男孩不可能对这种事情释怀 |
[38:26] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[38:26] | Now you can’t trust anyone anymore. | 现在你再也无法相信任何一个人 |
[38:28] | Definitely not a woman. | 尤其是一个女人 |
[38:29] | Your mother leaves, now Rebecca. | 你母亲离你而去 现在丽贝卡也离开了 |
[38:31] | So I understand why you can’t trust me. | 所以我能理解你为什么不相信我 |
[38:35] | So, I did something bad, too. | 我也做了件坏事 |
[38:38] | It’s not terrorism or pedophilia bad, | 不是恐怖主义或者恋童癖那么坏 |
[38:41] | but | 但是 |
[38:43] | something that might put me in jail with you | 等你最终因为你做的不知道什么坏事被抓时 |
[38:44] | when you’re finally caught for whatever bad thing you did. | 这件事可能会让我和你一起进监狱 |
[38:47] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:48] | I kept searching for the secret baby | 我继续搜索了那个私生子 |
[38:49] | even though you told me not to. | 虽然你让我不要再查了 |
[38:51] | – What? – His name’s Philip Jessup. | -什么 -他叫菲利普·杰瑟普 |
[38:53] | A 26-year-old white male | 26岁的白人男性 |
[38:54] | who lives two miles away from the Hapstall mansion — | 住在距离哈普斯托宅邸三公里的地方 |
[38:55] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
[38:57] | It gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[39:00] | I hacked into his computer. | 我黑进了他的电脑 |
[39:03] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[39:04] | This guy is probably the killer. | 这家伙很可能是凶手 |
[39:06] | I know. It’s scary, right? | 我知道 很吓人 对吧 |
[39:08] | But, like, in a fun way. | 但… 很有趣 |
[39:08] | No, not in a fun way. | 不 一点也不有趣 |
[39:10] | He could be a serial killer | 他可能是个连环杀手 |
[39:11] | or a cannibal or — | 或者一个食人魔或者… |
[39:13] | Okay, Annalise will be happy that we found him. | 我们找到他 安娜丽丝会很高兴的 |
[39:15] | I don’t care about making Annalise happy. | 我不在乎能不能让安娜丽丝高兴 |
[39:17] | I care about making sure you don’t get in trouble | 我只在乎不要让你为了我们做的那些破事 |
[39:19] | for all this crap that we do. | 惹上麻烦 |
[39:20] | No one’s gonna know. | 没人会知道的 |
[39:21] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[39:23] | I shouldn’t have involved you. | 我不该把你卷进来 |
[39:25] | Just turn it off, okay? | 赶快关了 好吗 |
[39:26] | Just make it stop. | 赶紧停手 |
[39:27] | This isn’t about my mother. | 这和我母亲无关 |
[39:29] | It is. You won’t trust — | 有关系 你不肯相信… |
[39:30] | You’re nothing like her! | 你和她完全不一样 |
[39:33] | She gave up everything for me — | 她为了我放弃了一切 |
[39:35] | her entire life to bring me to the states. | 为了把我带来这个国家放弃了她的一生 |
[39:38] | And it killed her. | 而这害死了她 |
[39:39] | You never did anything like that for anyone. | 你从没为任何人做过这样的事 |
[39:41] | Instead, you just lie — | 相反 你撒谎… |
[39:42] | I haven’t lied to you about Rebecc– | 丽贝卡的事我没有对你撒谎… |
[39:43] | – How do you expect me to believe that? – It’s the truth. | -你指望我会相信吗 -这是事实 |
[39:46] | – Look at me, Wes! Look at me! – Get off me! Don’t touch me! | -看着我 韦斯 -放开我 别碰我 |
[39:48] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[39:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:55] | Rebecca ran away. | 丽贝卡跑了 |
[39:59] | That’s…all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[40:05] | How are the Delfinos? | 德菲诺夫妇怎么样了 |
[40:07] | Hey, you tell Brandi I say hi? | 你代我向布兰迪问好了吗 |
[40:08] | She’s not into you. | 她对你不感兴趣 |
[40:10] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[40:11] | Maybe I should just date girls like this instead. | 或许我该去和这样的女孩约会 |
[40:14] | Won’t complain or order the most expensive thing on the menu. | 不会抱怨或者点菜单上最贵的菜 |
[40:18] | Don’t be gross. | 别恶心了 |
[40:20] | And the worst part about this is that it’s destroying us. | 而这件事最糟糕的部分是它在毁掉我们 |
[40:27] | But I’m here for you, Wes, all right? | 但我会陪着你的 韦斯 好吗 |
[40:32] | I’m never leaving you. | 我永远不会离开你的 |
[40:36] | You have to stop keeping secrets from me then. | 你不能再对我隐瞒秘密了 |
[40:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:44] | No more secrets. | 再也不会隐瞒任何事了 |
[40:49] | We’ve looked all over for her, Wes. | 我们到处找她 韦斯 |
[40:52] | Everywhere. | 都找遍了 |
[40:54] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[40:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:04] | Tell me you’ve taken care of it. | 告诉我你已经处理好了 |
[41:06] | The right way this time. | 这次是真的妥善处理好了 |
[41:09] | In the process. | 正在处理呢 |
[41:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:24] | No, no. No, no. Listen. Listen to me. | 不 不 不 听着 听我说 |
[41:26] | You don’t have to do this. I’ll be good. I’ll be so good. | 不要杀我 我会听话的 我会听话的 |
[42:03] | What do you got, boy? | 你闻到什么了 |
[42:07] | K-22 to command. | K22呼叫指挥部 |
[42:08] | I have subject located. | 我找到目标了 |
[42:09] | Start rescue team to my location. | 派救援小组到我的位置来 |
[42:10] | 100 yards northeast of my entry point. | 在入口东北方向90米处 |
[42:14] | Command, subject is conscious. | 指挥部 目标有意识 |
[42:15] | I repeat, subject is conscious. | 重复 目标有意识 |