时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Who the hell is this? – Laurel. Hi. | -这是谁啊 -我叫劳拉 你好 |
[00:04] | If the police hadn’t caught my father, I would’ve run away. | 如果不是警察抓住了我父亲 我就会出走 |
[00:07] | Ms. Atwood inferred that no one would negotiate with me. | 阿特伍德女士告诉我没人愿意与我协商 |
[00:09] | That is a lie, Your Honor. | 她在说谎 法官阁下 |
[00:11] | You killed two innocent women. | 你杀害了两个无辜的女子 |
[00:12] | Say you’ll take the deal! | 说你会接受认罪协议 |
[00:14] | Say it! | 快说 |
[00:15] | Look. | 看 |
[00:16] | President Hargrove? | 哈格洛夫校长 |
[00:17] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[00:18] | Barry Lewiston is on the phone. | 巴里·路易斯顿找您 |
[00:20] | Hi, Barry. | 巴里 |
[00:20] | I’ve been stressing about | 而我脑子里想的是你生日要到了 |
[00:21] | what to get you for your birthday | 我应该给你买什么礼物 |
[00:23] | while you’re into some other girl. | 而你却在想别的女孩 |
[00:24] | You’re the good thing in my life. | 你就是我生命中美好的东西 |
[00:25] | Not Laurel. | 不是劳拉 |
[00:28] | So, he could be anywhere. | 所以他可能在任何地方 |
[00:29] | I’m gonna stay at your house till we find him. | 在我们找到他之前 我就住在你家 |
[00:31] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[00:32] | She tried to kill me, Laurel. | 她想杀我 劳拉 |
[00:33] | We were able to find your boyfriend | 我们成功在一个叫科尔伯特的小镇 |
[00:35] | in a town called Coalport. | 找到了你的男朋友 |
[00:37] | Did he find Frank? | 他找到弗兰克了吗 |
[00:38] | Yes, but he wouldn’t tell me where he was. | 找到了 但他不肯告诉我他在哪里 |
[00:40] | – Talk to me. – We have another occupant | -请说 -我们发现了其他人 |
[00:42] | There’s a pulse. I repeat, we have a pulse. | 还有脉搏 重复 还有脉搏 |
[00:45] | Who is it? Tell me! | 是谁 告诉我 |
[00:51] | Annalise Keating, you’re under arrest. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 你被捕了 |
[00:53] | You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say… | 你有权保持沉默 你所说的一切 |
[00:56] | Wipe it clean. | 处理干净 |
[01:10] | I’m sorry it took so long. | 抱歉我这么迟才来 |
[01:11] | Do you know what they’re charging me with? | 知道他们以什么罪名起诉我了吗 |
[01:13] | – No, not yet. – You have to find out. | -还不知道 -你得弄明白 |
[01:14] | – I know. – I can’t just stay in here | -我知道 -我不能一直待在这里 |
[01:15] | until they throw the book at me. | 等他们把罪名告诉我 |
[01:16] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[01:19] | They found another body in the house. | 他们在屋里发现了其他人 |
[01:21] | They’re alive, but we don’t know who it is. | 还活着 但是还不知道是谁 |
[01:32] | Pupils are reactive. | 瞳孔还有反应 |
[01:33] | I need two large bore I.V.S. start fluids at 150. | 我需要两支大口径输液 速率150 |
[01:37] | There’s a lot of soot in the mucus membrane. | 黏膜里有很多烟灰 |
[01:39] | X-ray’s on its way, and I sent for the blood gas and CBC. | X光仪马上就到 我还安排了血气分析和血检 |
[01:41] | How bad are the burns? | 烧伤情况如何 |
[01:42] | Roughly 9% BSA in the right arm and leg. | 右手臂和右腿烧伤面积达9% |
[01:44] | O2 stats are dropping. | 吸氧量下降 |
[01:46] | Probably smoke inhalation. We need to intubate. | 恐怕是吸入太多烟了 需要插管 |
[01:49] | Give me the fiber-optic device. | 把纤维束给我 |
[02:10] | Two more, please. | 再来两杯 谢谢 |
[02:33] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[02:34] | Yeah, just work. | 还好 工作而已 |
[02:35] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[02:36] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[02:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | So, what’s up with those fliers? | 传单的事怎么说了 |
[02:41] | Did they find the creep who put them up? | 找到张贴传单的人了吗 |
[02:42] | Let’s just not talk about my disaster of a life. | 别谈我灾难般的生活了 |
[02:45] | That just leaves us to talk about my boring life. | 那就只能谈我无聊的生活了 |
[02:47] | I’d kill for a boring life right now. | 我还希望能过上无聊的生活呢 |
[02:49] | You let Nate move in. That’s pretty boring. | 你让内特搬进你家了 那就很无聊 |
[02:53] | Is it the sex? It’s that good? | 是因为性吗 他有那么强 |
[02:54] | We’re not doing this. | 我才不和你谈这个 |
[02:56] | You’re right. I don’t want to know. | 没错 我可不想知道 |
[02:59] | You’re happy, I’m happy. | 你高兴 我就高兴 |
[03:00] | I didn’t say I was happy. | 我可没说我很高兴 |
[03:01] | Stressed out, pissed off, lonely, sure, but — oh. | 压力大 很生气 孤独都有 但是 |
[03:06] | Let me guess, you just got promoted to partner at Saatchi, | 让我猜猜看 你刚升为合伙人 |
[03:09] | and you’re helping your friend celebrate? | 而你在帮你朋友庆祝 |
[03:11] | I got partner a long time ago, | 我很久之前就是合伙人了 |
[03:13] | and my friend here is actually my girlfriend. | 而我这位朋友其实是我女朋友 |
[03:16] | Lesbian Heisman. | 女同啊 |
[03:17] | That’s good. We haven’t seen that one in a while. | 很好 很久没见过了 |
[03:20] | It’s fine if you’re not interested. | 你们不感兴趣也没关系 |
[03:21] | We can handle that. | 我们能接受 |
[03:22] | Oh, no, we’re interested in free drinks. | 我们对免费喝酒很感兴趣 |
[03:25] | Good, uh, but just to be clear, you are or are not gay? | 很好 但是先问清楚 你们是不是女同 |
[03:28] | I’m gay. She’s… | 我是女同 而她 |
[03:29] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[03:30] | Awesome. We’re litigators. | 太好了 我们是律师 |
[03:33] | We do complicated for a living. | 我们整天和复杂的事打交道 |
[04:28] | Tell me you didn’t drive home. | 告诉我你不是自己开车回来的 |
[04:31] | No, officer. | 不 警官 |
[04:32] | I took a cab. | 我打车回来的 |
[04:36] | Okay, let’s get you to bed. | 好吧 我扶你上床 |
[04:37] | No, no, no, no, no. I can do this. | 不用 我自己可以 |
[04:40] | I can do this much. | 我自己可以 |
[04:47] | Okay, okay. Here we go. All right. | 好了 好了 来吧 好 |
[04:49] | All right, no, I can’t do this. | 好吧 我不行 |
[05:04] | Yeah, I know. | 好 我知道 |
[05:05] | Okay. All right. | 好 好 |
[05:20] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[05:28] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[05:29] | I’m here now. | 至少我来了 |
[05:30] | Money? | 钱呢 |
[05:37] | Careful where you stow it, or you’ll blow yourself up. | 小心放好 别把自己给烧了 |
[05:41] | I’m good. | 我知道 |
[06:01] | It’s Frank. Leave a message. | 这是弗兰克 有事请留言 |
[06:03] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[06:04] | I got rid of my old phone for reasons I’ll explain in person. | 我把之前的手机扔了 原因以后再说 |
[06:08] | Just — this is my new number. | 这是我的新号码 |
[06:12] | Please call me. | 打给我 |
[06:14] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[06:23] | – Dude, you okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -伙计 你还好吗 -当然 |
[06:26] | It’s just a gland issue. | 汗腺问题而已 |
[06:27] | I just — when that, you know, | 我只要 你知道 |
[06:29] | “All rise” hits, it’s go time. | 一听到全体起立 就会变得不一样 |
[06:30] | I’m all like “Pow, pow” with legal hooks, cross-exam jabs, | 我会全方位出击 |
[06:33] | and you got nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[06:35] | It’s going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[06:38] | Is that sweat? | 那是汗吗 |
[06:39] | Like, it’s making its way through his suit jacket? | 都透过他的西装了 |
[06:42] | Ain’t jealousy a bitch? | 嫉妒真不可取 |
[06:43] | Please. Annalise only picked your boyfriend | 得了吧 安娜丽丝会选你男朋友 |
[06:45] | for this case ’cause he’s hooked up | 代理这个案子只是因为 |
[06:46] | to one of her teats like the rest of you. | 他和你们一样是她的小宝宝 |
[06:48] | Wait, we’re calling him your boyfriend now? | 等等 他现在是你男朋友了 |
[06:49] | God no. It’s just sex. | 当然不是 我们之间只是性而已 |
[06:51] | Pretty good sex from all the noise | 从你们发出的声音判断 |
[06:53] | you two have been making. | 是很和谐的性生活 |
[06:54] | Uh, you want to sleep on the street? | 你想睡街上去吗 |
[06:55] | ‘Cause I’m happy to have my couch back. | 我很愿意把沙发拿回来 |
[06:57] | Yeah, well, that might happen | 如果我老是在你楼里 |
[06:58] | if I keep hitting the jackpot at your building. | 中大奖 你很快就能把沙发拿回去了 |
[06:59] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:00] | The silver fox, the — the one from the fifth floor, | 那头银狐 五楼那个 |
[07:03] | he invited me over for dinner tonight, | 邀请我今晚去他家吃晚餐 |
[07:05] | but I’m pretty sure the only thing I’m gonna be eating is — | 不过我很确定我唯一会吃的东西是 |
[07:07] | Are you kidding me? This is a courtroom | 你们在开玩笑吧 这是法院 |
[07:08] | maybe not the most appropriate place | 可不是讨论你们的性生活的 |
[07:09] | to be discussing your sex life. | 最佳场所 |
[07:11] | Are you jealous because you don’t have a sex life of your own? | 你是因为没有性生活而嫉妒吗 |
[07:12] | If you want, I can give you some pointers. | 如果你想的话 我可以给你几根棍子 |
[07:14] | Oliver’s been giving me all the pointers I need, thanks. | 奥利弗给的棍子就够了 谢了 |
[07:20] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[07:21] | Hungover. What’s wrong? | 宿醉中 怎么了 |
[07:23] | I just wanted to introduce you to the character witnesses. | 我想给你引见下品德证人 |
[07:25] | Uh, guys, Professor Keating. | 大伙 这是基廷教授 |
[07:27] | This is Rosette, Susan, Jeremy. | 这是罗赛特 苏珊 杰瑞米 |
[07:29] | We’re some of Tristan’s teachers. | 我们是特里斯坦的老师 |
[07:30] | Thank you so much for taking this case. | 谢谢你接下这个案子 |
[07:32] | Honestly, you’re our hero right now. | 真的 你是我们的英雄 |
[07:34] | Thank Mr. Millstone. | 谢谢米尔斯顿先生吧 |
[07:35] | He’s doing all the heavy lifting. | 活都是他在干 |
[07:40] | Be on your “A” Game, because my brain is steeped in vodka. | 拿出你的本事来 我大脑现在一片糊涂 |
[07:47] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[07:51] | As you can see here, the juvenile is on video | 大家可以看到 视频上的少年 |
[07:53] | taking out the maximum amount allowed on the credit card — | 正从信用卡上取出最大额度的现金 |
[07:56] | $1,000. | 一千元 |
[07:57] | This is just one example of how Tristan Fullerton | 这只是特里斯坦·富勒顿使用虚假信用卡 |
[08:00] | used fake credit cards to steal a total of $41,000 | 在过去两个月内偷取4万1千美元的 |
[08:04] | over the last two months — | 案例之一 |
[08:06] | money he claims he can’t pay back. | 而他说他还不了这笔钱 |
[08:08] | So, the state is recommending the maximum sentencing | 所以州政府建议最高刑期 |
[08:10] | of seven years in juvenile detention. | 即在少年拘留所关押七年 |
[08:13] | The floor is yours, young man. | 该你了 年轻人 |
[08:16] | You sure you shouldn’t just do this? | 你确定不自己来吗 |
[08:16] | – I mean, he just nailed it. – Get up. | -他说的很好 -上去 |
[08:28] | Sorry, uh, Tristan Fullerton was raised | 抱歉 特里斯坦·富勒顿是在 |
[08:31] | in the streets of Nicetown, | 莱斯镇[字面意为好镇]长大的 |
[08:33] | which actually should’ve been called Meantown | 而那里其实应该被称为坏镇 |
[08:36] | due to it having a very high crime rate — | 因为那里的犯罪率很高 |
[08:38] | crime that visited Tristan’s own home in the form of abuse. | 特里斯坦家里也发生了犯罪行为 虐待 |
[08:42] | He ended up in foster care as a result, | 他最终因此进了寄养系统 |
[08:45] | getting moved from one home to another to another. | 从一个家庭转去一个又一个家庭 |
[08:52] | Getting moved from one home to another to another. | 从一个家庭转去一个又一个家庭 |
[08:55] | Oh, God, tell me when it’s over. | 上帝啊 结束了再告诉我 |
[08:57] | Now as a result of these charges, | 而现在 由于这些指控 |
[09:00] | he’s been moved once again to his seventh foster home. | 他又转去了第七个寄养家庭 |
[09:04] | Your Honor, I ask that you censure the prosecution | 法官阁下 我请求你惩戒检方 |
[09:06] | for this rude display of whispering! | 交头接耳的无礼行为 |
[09:09] | My apologies, Judge, | 我很抱歉 法官阁下 |
[09:10] | but I just, uh, found out that the juvenile here | 但我刚刚得知 少年犯的律师 |
[09:12] | is represented by an unlicensed lawyer. | 并没有执业资格 |
[09:15] | Mr. Millstone is one of my law students I’ve been supervising. | 米尔斯顿先生是我指导下的法律系学生 |
[09:18] | Oh, I was talking about you, Ms. Keating. | 我说的是你 基廷女士 |
[09:20] | My office just received this fax | 我的办公室刚刚收到 |
[09:22] | from the Disciplinary Board stating that your license | 纪律委员会发来的传真 传真上说 |
[09:24] | has been placed under immediate suspension | 你的执业执照因为不当行为 |
[09:26] | due to gross misconduct. | 已被即刻暂停 |
[09:31] | Ms. Keating, is this true? | 基廷女士 这是真的吗 |
[09:42] | This was a private courthouse meeting. | 这是在法院里的私下会谈 |
[09:43] | My interaction with my client is privileged. | 我和我客户之间发生的事受到法律保护 |
[09:46] | It’s physical assault, Annalise. | 这是人身攻击 安娜丽丝 |
[09:49] | Who sent this? | 谁发给你的 |
[09:50] | – That doesn’t matter. – Was it the D.A.’s office? | -这不重要 -是地检办公室吗 |
[09:51] | I mean, who could get their hands on this? | 还有谁能拿到这录像 |
[09:53] | You can defend yourself at the disciplinary hearing | 你可以在下周的纪律听证会上 |
[09:55] | next week. | 为自己辩护 |
[09:56] | I run a pro bono legal clinic. | 我的法律中心提供无偿法律服务 |
[09:58] | My clients are immigrants, poor children. | 我的客户都是移民 穷学生 |
[10:00] | They need me to do my job right now. | 他们需要我帮他们 |
[10:02] | And a violation of this nature | 但这种违规行为 |
[10:03] | demands we immediately suspend your license. | 迫使我们不得不立刻暂停你的执照 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:16] | Damn! | 我靠 |
[10:18] | You got a mean right. | 打得漂亮 |
[10:19] | Oh, stop. | 别闹了 |
[10:24] | It was the D.A.’s office. | 肯定是地检办公室干的 |
[10:26] | I humiliated Atwood in court, | 我在法庭上羞辱了阿特伍德 |
[10:28] | and it’s their way of hitting back. | 他们这是在报复 |
[10:30] | You want me to dig around? | 需要我帮你查查吗 |
[10:36] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[10:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:40] | It’s just the worst day to be hungover. | 只不过真不该在今天宿醉 |
[10:42] | Well, maybe don’t let Bonnie take you | 以后别在工作日 |
[10:44] | out drinking on a school night anymore. | 让邦妮带你出去喝酒了 |
[10:48] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[10:49] | I insisted on that second bottle of champagne. | 是我坚持喝第二瓶香槟的 |
[10:52] | Like I didn’t already know that. | 好像我不知道一样 |
[10:56] | Is what the prosecutor said true? | 检方说的是真的吗 |
[10:57] | You guys can’t defend me anymore? | 你们不能给我辩护了 |
[10:59] | My license is up to date, | 我的执照还在 |
[11:00] | so the case will continue as scheduled tomorrow. | 明天会照常开庭 |
[11:03] | And him, he’s still gonna be the first chair or whatever? | 那他呢 他还会做主辩吗 |
[11:05] | Dude, okay, I wasn’t that bad, all right? | 伙计 我没那么糟 好吗 |
[11:07] | We’d be in much better shape | 如果你告诉我们 |
[11:08] | if you just told us what you did with the money. | 钱去哪儿了 情况就好多了 |
[11:09] | I spent it. I told you. | 我花掉了 我告诉你了 |
[11:11] | On what? ‘Cause real talk, man, | 花在哪儿了 实话实说 |
[11:12] | you have one drawer at a group home | 你在儿童之家只有一个抽屉 |
[11:13] | and Air Jordans from four seasons ago. | 还有四季前的乔丹鞋 |
[11:15] | – Asher. – Look, I grew up spending money | -亚设 -听着 我从小就在花钱 |
[11:16] | and even I couldn’t blow through that much coin | 即使这样 15岁的我也没办法在两个月里 |
[11:18] | in two months when I was 15. | 花掉这么多钱 |
[11:19] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[11:22] | Over there. | 那边 |
[11:31] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[11:34] | This all goes away if you give back the money. | 如果你把钱还回来就没这事了 |
[11:36] | No more court. | 不需要再出庭 |
[11:38] | No time in juvie. | 不用蹲拘留所 |
[11:43] | The money’s gone. | 钱没了 |
[11:44] | How many times do I have to tell you guys that? | 还要我说多少次 |
[11:47] | Our client is young, dumb, | 我们的当事人年轻 愚蠢 |
[11:49] | and suffers from teenage brain disease. | 还有着年轻人惯有的脑残 |
[11:51] | As we all know, the adolescent brain | 我们都知道 青少年的大脑 |
[11:53] | is more reckless than the adult’s. | 比成年人更不计后果 |
[11:55] | Right? How they barely think about anything other than sex… | 对吧 他们几乎不想任何事 只想着性 |
[12:00] | …and sex and sex. | 性 性 |
[12:04] | Just like some other boys we know. | 我们知道的另一个男孩也是一样 |
[12:06] | How are you thinking about sex when we just found out | 我们刚刚得知安娜丽丝的职业生涯危在旦夕 |
[12:07] | Annalise’s entire career imploded? | 你怎么还能想着性 |
[12:10] | Oliver made his bed. I’m just sleeping in it. | 都是奥利弗的错 我也没办法 |
[12:11] | – You know he can hear you. – I don’t mind. | -你知道他能听见吧 -我不在乎 |
[12:14] | Really. | 真的 |
[12:15] | He’s single. Sex is a healthy part of that. | 他正单身 性是单身生活中很健康的一部分 |
[12:18] | Besides, I’m on Humpr, too. | 何况我也在上汉炮 |
[12:19] | Oh, give me your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[12:21] | I’m really good at picking out guys. | 我很擅长挑男人 |
[12:23] | – Since when? – No, you’re not. | -什么时候的事 -胡扯 |
[12:24] | – I’m not sure that’s true. – Hey, bad table. | -我可不确定 -那张桌子 |
[12:26] | Since you guys are all so distracted, | 既然你们心思都不在这 |
[12:28] | how about you do some work gathering research | 不如你们一起搜集下针对 |
[12:29] | that speaks to the sad state of the teenage brain? | 青少年大脑状况所做的研究如何 |
[12:31] | – I have a question. – Did I say it was time for questions? | -我有个问题 -我说可以提问了吗 |
[12:33] | It’s for her, actually. | 我要问的是她 |
[12:34] | If Annalise is suspended, | 既然安娜丽斯暂停执业了 |
[12:36] | is it even legal to help this kid? | 我们还能帮这个孩子么 |
[12:37] | Yes because I’m now in charge of this case. | 能 因为现在由我负责 |
[12:39] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:40] | Sir! | 先生 |
[12:42] | Goofy-looking table, I need you guys… | 傻样桌 我需要你们 |
[12:44] | You should hack into the Disciplinary Board e-mails, | 你应该黑进纪律委员会的电子邮件 |
[12:46] | find out who sent the video. | 查查看是谁发的视频 |
[12:47] | He doesn’t hack anymore. | 他已经不做那种事了 |
[12:49] | You do know you don’t speak for him anymore. | 你知道你已经不能代他决定了吧 |
[12:50] | He’s right, I don’t. | 他没错 我不做了 |
[12:52] | Unless Annalise asks me to. | 除非安娜丽斯叫我这么做 |
[12:54] | Oliver, now you’re just hurting my feelings, bud. | 奥利弗 你现在可太伤我的感情了 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:58] | You could make it up to me | 你可以追踪那笔钱 |
[12:59] | by using your big nerd brain to follow the money. | 以此做出补偿 |
[13:01] | Okay? Do whatever legal techno mumbo jumbo | 好吗 使用任何必须的合法技术手段 |
[13:05] | you have to and figure out where our shady little liar | 查出我们的这个小骗子 |
[13:08] | is hiding all of his dough. | 把钱藏在哪儿了 |
[13:09] | On it. | 好 |
[13:10] | Can I help Oliver with that? | 我可以去帮奥利弗吗 |
[13:11] | Whatever you want. | 随便你 |
[13:13] | All right, let’s get to work, people. | 开始工作吧 伙计们 |
[13:15] | Think about how well everyone’s gonna sleep tonight | 想想当你们发现你们救了一个 |
[13:17] | when we realize that we’ve saved the life of a poor young man. | 穷苦的年轻人后 你们会睡得有多轻松 |
[13:21] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[13:23] | Research library. | 图书馆 |
[13:24] | I remembered this brief about presenting | 我记得有一个研讨会 |
[13:26] | mitigating factors on juvie cases, so… | 讲的是少年案中如何减轻罪名 所以 |
[13:31] | Have you ever heard of the town called Coalport? | 你听过一个叫科尔伯特的小镇吗 |
[13:34] | Nope. | 没有 |
[13:35] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:36] | I got a missed call from there last week. | 我上周有一个那里打来的未接电话 |
[13:39] | I don’t know who it was — | 我不知道是谁 |
[13:40] | But you was hoping that it was from Frank. | 但你希望那是弗兰克 |
[13:44] | Look, my son can be a real jackass with girls, | 听着 我儿子对女孩可能会非常混蛋 |
[13:48] | but I’d probably go AWOL every now and then, too, | 如果我也过着弗兰克那样悲惨人生 |
[13:51] | if I’d been beat up in life like Frankie has. | 我估计也会偶尔玩玩失踪 |
[13:54] | You mean by Annalise? | 你是说他被安娜丽丝害得很惨吗 |
[13:55] | No, I mean by his time in jail. | 不 我是指他在监狱的时候 |
[13:58] | It was Annalise and Sam that saved him from that hell. | 是安娜丽丝和山姆救了他 |
[14:13] | No, really. | 要再试试吗 |
[14:14] | Maybe the computer will change its mind the next time. | 也许下次电脑会改变主意让你进去呢 |
[14:16] | Sorry, I’m just not sure how I’m supposed to clean in there. | 抱歉 我只是不确定进不去该怎么打扫 |
[14:19] | You’re not. | 里面不用你打扫 |
[14:20] | That’s why you don’t have clearance. | 所以你才没有权限进去 |
[14:23] | Name’s Kevin. | 我叫凯文 |
[14:24] | I’m new. | 我是新来的 |
[14:26] | Stay in your lane, Kevin. | 管好你负责的区域就行 凯文 |
[14:28] | Sir, yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[14:39] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在控制之中 |
[14:41] | They all think I work for the university. | 他们都以为我是大学的员工 |
[14:43] | Good. Just keep them distracted. | 好极了 继续转移他们的注意力 |
[14:44] | On it. I’ll call you if I need anything. | 交给我 有需要我会打给你 |
[14:46] | – Bonnie. – Yeah? | -邦尼 -什么事 |
[14:47] | If Nate asks, tell him that | 如果内特问起来 就告诉他 |
[14:50] | you went to dinner with me last night. | 你昨晚和我一起吃晚饭了 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | BonBon! O-man found something. | 邦尼甜心 小奥找到新线索了 |
[14:58] | Actually, it was my idea that led to the finding. | 实际上这是我的主意 |
[15:00] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[15:01] | We accessed Tristan’s bus pass account. | 我们获取了特里斯坦的公车卡账户 |
[15:03] | The accessing might not have been totally legal. | 这过程不那么合法 |
[15:05] | I got it. | 明白 |
[15:06] | Each week, he takes the 139 out to Port Richmond. | 每周他都会坐139路车到里士满港口 |
[15:08] | It’s the warehouse district. | 那是仓库区 |
[15:09] | There’s nothing there… | 什么都没有 |
[15:10] | – Except for… – wait for it… | -除了… -大发现 |
[15:13] | A storage unit facility. | 个人仓库 |
[15:26] | You, uh-you into some kinky baby play or something? | 你喜欢恶趣味的小孩角色扮演吗 |
[15:29] | Tristan. | 特里斯坦 |
[15:31] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[15:33] | Yeah. She’s due in five months. | 有 她的预产期在五个月后 |
[15:36] | The baby’s gonna need things. | 孩子出生以后需要很多东西 |
[15:37] | I don’t want it to grow up like me. | 我不想让他有我那样的童年 |
[15:39] | This actually helps your case. | 这对你的案件有帮助 |
[15:42] | We can tell the judge you were trying to do the right thing. | 我们可以用这事跟法官求情 |
[15:45] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[15:47] | Because her parents don’t know? | 因为她父母还不知道吗 |
[15:49] | The school. | 因为学校不知道 |
[15:50] | That’s where she works. | 她是学校的员工 |
[15:54] | I’m sorry to drag you back in here. | 抱歉再次把你请来 |
[15:57] | We just wanted to make sure you felt fully prepared | 我们只是想确保你对出庭作证 |
[15:59] | to take the stand. | 有充分的准备 |
[16:00] | Oh, I totally get it. | 我完全能理解 |
[16:01] | I’m happy to do whatever I can | 我乐意尽全力帮忙 |
[16:03] | to make sure Tristan doesn’t get lost in the system. | 确保特里斯坦不会成为系统的受害者 |
[16:06] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[16:07] | He’s suffered enough. | 他受的苦已经够多了 |
[16:13] | When did you first meet Tristan? | 你第一次见到特里斯坦是什么时候 |
[16:15] | Last year. He was in my sophomore biology class. | 去年 他是我二年级生物课的学生 |
[16:18] | And did the school make you aware of his background before that? | 学校有知会你他的背景吗 |
[16:22] | Namely that he had been physically abused by his parents? | 特别是他曾经受到过父母的虐待 |
[16:25] | Yes. The district informs us | 有 区委会一般都会告知 |
[16:27] | of any difficulties at home | 我们哪些学生有家庭方面的困难 |
[16:28] | so that we may better understand the child. | 让我们更能理解学生 |
[16:31] | Did it surprise you when you heard | 当你听说特里斯坦被指控 |
[16:33] | that Tristan was being accused of credit-card theft? | 信用卡诈骗时你惊讶吗 |
[16:35] | Yes. That’s not at all the Tristan I’ve come to know. | 惊讶 这不像是我认识的特里斯坦会做的事 |
[16:39] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得特里斯坦这么做有没有可能 |
[16:40] | that Tristan stole this money to help out someone? | 是为了拿偷来的钱去帮助谁呢 |
[16:43] | A girlfriend, boyfriend? | 女朋友或是男朋友 |
[16:46] | I…guess it’s possible. | 我想… 也许可能吧 |
[16:50] | Was there a significant other you ever saw him with then? | 你有见过他的伴侣吗 |
[16:55] | No. | 没有 |
[16:56] | Tristan’s one of those kids | 特里斯坦是那种认真读书 |
[16:58] | who always just had his head buried in a book. | 埋头学习的学生 |
[17:03] | That’s not all his head was buried in. | 他埋头可不只是为了学习 |
[17:04] | Do not make jokes right now. | 现在别开玩笑 |
[17:06] | Sorry. So, what’s next? | 对不起 那下一步怎么做 |
[17:07] | We go to the D.A., | 我们去找地方检察官 |
[17:08] | tell him that Tristan’s ready | 告诉他特里斯坦已经准备好 |
[17:09] | to testify against Susie Sex Ed? | 去指认苏西的强迫性行为了吗 |
[17:10] | No. | 不 |
[17:11] | Susan wants to testify tomorrow, | 苏珊明天想上庭作证 |
[17:13] | so let’s have a little fun | 那就玩点有意思的吧 |
[17:14] | and make her confess on the stand. | 让她在庭上招供 |
[17:16] | Sounds a little risky, though, no? | 听起来有点冒险 不是吗 |
[17:17] | What’s risky is giving a child abuser time | 给虐待儿童犯时间 |
[17:19] | to get a lawyer and deny the whole thing. | 去请律师和否认罪行才是冒险 |
[17:21] | She’s pregnant with his kid. | 她怀了他的孩子 |
[17:22] | I mean, there’s no denying it. | 我是说 这是无可辩驳的 |
[17:23] | And what if she claims he was the aggressor? | 如果她说是他主动侵犯的呢 |
[17:25] | You think anyone ever believes the child | 你觉得有人会在这种情况下 |
[17:26] | in situations like this? | 去相信那个男孩吗 |
[17:28] | Oh, my God, this is about what your dad did? | 天啊 你父亲就是这样做的吗 |
[17:32] | I’m sorry to even bring it up, but… | 很抱歉提起这件事 但是 |
[17:36] | But you brought it up anyway. | 但你还是提了 |
[17:42] | You stood by while your buddies raped Tiffany Howard. | 你的朋友强奸蒂芙尼·霍华德时你在旁边看着 |
[17:46] | Does that mean you can’t separate your personal feelings | 那是不是说明你对虐待案件 |
[17:47] | from an abuse case, too? | 也会掺杂个人感情呢 |
[17:49] | Or is it just me who’s the mess here? | 还是说只有我的情况一团糟 |
[17:52] | No, I — I didn’t mean it that way. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[17:56] | Get your own ride home. | 自己回家吧 |
[18:11] | Nate? | 内特 |
[18:16] | I heard you were back in the uniform. | 我听说你复职了 |
[18:19] | Yeah, a while ago. | 对 不久前 |
[18:20] | Surprised I haven’t run into you. | 怎么没碰见你 |
[18:22] | I never leave my office. | 我从不离开办公室 |
[18:23] | That’s a good way to avoid trouble. | 那是避免麻烦的好方法 |
[18:25] | Yeah, well, my life could use a little trouble these days. | 对 我最近倒是希望能多点事 |
[18:29] | I know I shouldn’t bring this up, | 我知道我不该提起 |
[18:30] | but genius play hitting Keating with that suspension. | 但有人耍聪明暂停了基廷的执照 |
[18:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:35] | Someone sent a tape of her smacking her client | 有人把她扇委托人耳光的视频 |
[18:37] | to the Disciplinary Board. | 发给了纪律委员会 |
[18:39] | Okay, one — I can’t believe | 好吧 首先 我无法相信 |
[18:41] | no one in the office told me about this. | 办公室里竟然没人和我说这件事 |
[18:42] | Two — she hit her own client? | 其次 扇了她自己的委托人一耳光 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:45] | Good Lord, she’s even more far gone than I thought. | 天啊 她比我想得还要凶悍 |
[18:49] | You definitely want to avoid a formal hearing. | 一定要避免正式的听证会 |
[18:52] | They’ll enjoy punishing you in public too much. | 他们乐于在公众面前惩罚你 |
[18:54] | Better to just make a statement in private, | 最好还是私下做个陈述 |
[18:56] | promise to go to anger-management classes. | 保证会去上愤怒管理课程 |
[18:58] | I’ll probably hit people there, too. | 我在愤怒管理课程上说不定也会打人 |
[19:00] | I really need to retire. | 我可能真的该退休了 |
[19:02] | The Sam insurance money is that good? | 山姆的保险金有这么多吗 |
[19:03] | I spent it all. | 我都花完了 |
[19:05] | I could sell the house. | 我可以把房子卖了 |
[19:07] | Oh, God, yes, do that. | 天啊 对啊 去卖吧 |
[19:08] | I’ve lived in here forever. | 我一直都住在这 |
[19:10] | Yeah, and look what happened. | 对 看看都发生了什么 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:19] | Okay, let’s say you retire. | 好 假设你退休了 |
[19:21] | Sell the house, move somewhere quiet — | 卖了房子 搬去安静点的地方 |
[19:23] | I hate the quiet. | 我讨厌安静 |
[19:25] | Then move to a city — a real city like New York or Chicago. | 那就搬去一个像纽约或芝加哥那种的大城市 |
[19:28] | What the hell am I gonna do in the city? | 我去大城市做什么 |
[19:30] | Move in with you, become your trophy wife? | 和你同居 做你的娇妻 |
[19:32] | I’m down for that. | 我倒是很愿意 |
[19:41] | So, what’d you do with the insurance money? | 所以 你把保险金花在哪里了 |
[19:45] | I hired a hit man to kill Frank. | 我雇了个杀手去杀弗兰克 |
[19:51] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真的要做吗 |
[19:52] | I hope so. | 当然 |
[19:56] | Hurry. Just do it. | 快 快干我 |
[20:04] | How do you even know a hit man? | 你怎么会认识杀手的 |
[20:05] | He wasn’t really a hit man. | 他不是一个真的杀手 |
[20:06] | You just said he was. | 你刚才还说他是 |
[20:07] | Well, I-I just wanted him to find Frank, that’s all. | 对 我只是想让他找到弗兰克 就是那样 |
[20:11] | And what was he supposed to do once he found him? | 他找到他之后又要做什么呢 |
[20:13] | Well, I never got the chance to make that decision. | 我还没机会做这个决定 |
[20:15] | You made the decision the minute you hired him. | 你雇他的时候就已经做出了决定 |
[20:17] | He killed my son. | 他杀了我儿子 |
[20:22] | Maybe not with his own hands, but… | 也许不是他亲手杀的 但… |
[20:26] | in what world do I not make him pay for that? | 我怎么可能不让他付出代价 |
[20:32] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[20:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:39] | – Oh, stop. – No, you stop. | -别这样 -不 你才别这样 |
[20:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:00] | I didn’t say to kill him. | 我没说要杀了他 |
[21:02] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[21:11] | Nate, hi. | 内特 你好 |
[21:15] | I didn’t know you were in town. | 我不知道你来了 |
[21:17] | Yeah, I’m at this conference for a few days. | 我来这里参加会议 |
[21:19] | Came over to help with the whole suspension mess. | 就过来安慰下她执照暂停的事 |
[21:23] | Right. | 是啊 |
[21:28] | Did you find out anything? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[21:30] | Talked to Atwood. I don’t think she’s behind it. | 我跟阿特伍德谈过了 她应该跟此事无关 |
[21:43] | 被告搜索数据库 弗兰克·德菲诺 | |
[22:03] | 来电 未知来电人 | |
[22:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:09] | Hey, Laurel, it’s Meggy. | 你好 劳拉 我是梅吉 |
[22:11] | Sorry for the cold call. | 抱歉突然给你打电话 |
[22:12] | I-I had to sneak into Wes’s phone to get your number. | 我偷偷从韦斯的手机上找到了你的号码 |
[22:15] | – Is everything okay? – Totally. | -没什么事吧 -没事 |
[22:17] | Just I’m thinking about doing something for his birthday, | 只是我想为他的生日做些准备 |
[22:19] | and I wanted to know if you’d help. | 不知道你愿不愿意帮忙 |
[22:24] | Hang on, let me just go outside. | 稍等 我去外面跟你说 |
[22:27] | It’s not hot. It’s rape. | 一点也不性感 这是强奸 |
[22:28] | So, you’re saying that me hooking up with my camp counselor | 你是说我14岁的时候跟我的营地辅导员 |
[22:31] | when I was 14, that was rape? | 勾搭在一起 是强奸吗 |
[22:32] | If he was over 18, yes. | 如果他当时年满18岁 那就是 |
[22:34] | But I mean, if you ask any guy, | 但是如果你问任何一个男人 |
[22:35] | most would be willing to give their left nut | 大多数人都愿意不惜一切 |
[22:36] | to sleep with their high school teacher. | 换来与高中老师的春宵一夜 |
[22:38] | Mrs. Alvarez. | 阿尔瓦斯女士 |
[22:39] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[22:41] | Tristan has a history of abuse, | 特里斯坦有被虐待的历史 |
[22:42] | and Susan took advantage of that. | 苏珊利用了这点 |
[22:43] | – It’s not okay. – Thank you. | -这是不对的 -谢谢 |
[22:45] | Bonnie shouldn’t be doing this, though, right? | 不过 邦尼不应该这么做 对吧 |
[22:46] | I mean, the plan is insane. | 这计划太疯狂了 |
[22:48] | Yeah, seriously. She’s trying to be Annalise all of a sudden? | 是啊 她想突然间变成安娜丽丝吗 |
[22:50] | Annalise got suspended for bitch slapping a client. | 安娜丽丝因为掌掴客户而被暂停执业 |
[22:53] | I’m not sure any of us should want to be her anymore. | 我们最好还是不要想着成为她 |
[22:55] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[22:57] | The bathroom. | 洗手间 |
[22:59] | Is that okay with you? | 你有意见吗 |
[23:03] | 汉炮 你收到了一条新信息 | |
[23:04] | Okay, enough. We get it. You want to hurt Oliver back. | 够了 我们都知道你想伤害奥利弗 |
[23:07] | Look, this might be difficult for all of you | 对你们这些直人来说 |
[23:09] | straight people to understand, | 这可能很难理解 |
[23:10] | but not all sex is a big deal. | 但并不是所有性爱都是大事 |
[23:14] | Well, it’s always a “Big” deal with me. | 对我而言一直是”大”事 |
[23:17] | You’re ridiculous, and you’ve got a problem. | 你太荒唐了 而你有问题 |
[23:19] | No, I’ve got game. | 不 我要去游戏人生了 |
[23:28] | Show me your I.D. | 给我看看你的身份证 |
[23:29] | I’m a junior. I told you. | 我跟你说了 我大三 |
[23:31] | There’s no harm in proving it. | 证明下又不会死 |
[23:33] | You too. | 你也是 |
[23:34] | You’re quite bossy. | 你真专横 |
[23:35] | Yeah, just wait. | 是啊 等着瞧吧 |
[23:41] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[23:42] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[23:44] | That’s your job. | 那是你的任务 |
[23:57] | what about sexy Bernardo? | 性感的伯纳多怎么样 |
[24:01] | He’s kind of out of my league. | 我有点高攀不起 |
[24:03] | So, that’s a yes. | 那就是可以了 |
[24:07] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[24:08] | He says he’s “Dom masc BB.” | 他说他是”阳刚的攻 BB” |
[24:11] | What does BB stand for? | BB什么意思 |
[24:12] | Big balls? | 大蛋 |
[24:13] | Oh, my — no. | 天啊 不是 |
[24:14] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[24:16] | Look, I found who e-mailed the slap. | 查出来耳光视频谁发的了 |
[24:18] | Who sent it? | 谁发的 |
[24:19] | Barry Lewiston. | 巴里·刘易斯顿 |
[24:24] | Barry Lewiston, a board member of this university, | 巴里·刘易斯顿 这所大学董事会成员 |
[24:26] | was the one who E-mailed the video of me | 是他发了我的那段视频 |
[24:27] | to get my license suspended. | 害我执照被暂停 |
[24:29] | Before we jump to any conclusions, | 在下结论之前 |
[24:32] | know that this is the first I’m hearing about any — | 我先声明这是我第一次听说 |
[24:33] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[24:34] | Then don’t, but if what you’re saying is true — | 爱信不信 但假设你的说法是真的 |
[24:37] | I have proof that it’s true. | 我有证据 |
[24:39] | Fine. | 行 |
[24:41] | But don’t pretend this comes as a surprise. | 但别装得像你完全没料到 |
[24:43] | You took on a multi-million-dollar corporation. | 你跟坐拥亿万美金的公司对抗 |
[24:45] | Did you really think they were gonna fight fair? | 真以为他们的手段会多干净吗 |
[24:47] | So what, are you condoning this? | 怎么着 你打算随他们吗 |
[24:48] | I’m saying your behavior on this campus | 我的意思是你在这所校园的行为 |
[24:50] | has been inappropriate, unprofessional — | 一直都不妥当 不专业 |
[24:52] | At least I haven’t acted illegally, unlike your board. | 至少没有触犯法律 不像贵委员会 |
[24:54] | – Until now. – What does that mean? | -以前没有 -什么意思 |
[24:55] | How’s your clinic still running | 你的执照已经被暂停了 |
[24:57] | if your license has been suspended? | 法律中心为什么还在运转 |
[24:58] | My client is a 15-year-old foster child. | 我的当事人是15岁的寄养少年 |
[25:00] | You want us to abandon him mid-trial? | 你想我们在庭审进行到一半时抛弃他吗 |
[25:02] | I want you to abide | 我希望你能 |
[25:03] | by the conditions of your employment. | 遵守雇佣条款 |
[25:06] | Just like every other professor on this campus. | 和校园里其他教授一样 |
[25:08] | How many of those professors | 那些教授有几个 |
[25:09] | have their faces printed on inflammatory fliers? | 被印在煽动性传单上 |
[25:11] | And where are you in that investigation, anyway? | 你在该调查中又扮演什么角色 |
[25:13] | Or is Barry Lewiston behind those, too? | 还是说那也是巴里·刘易斯顿策划的 |
[25:15] | – Annalise… – You people want a fight, I’ll fight. | -安娜丽丝 -你们想惹事 我奉陪 |
[25:17] | – Listen. – You forget that my ability for kicking ass | -听好了 -别忘了你雇我正是因为 |
[25:19] | is precisely why you hired me. | 我能痛揍对手 |
[25:20] | Shut up, Annalise! | 闭嘴 安娜丽丝 |
[25:23] | You come in here yelling at me, your boss, | 你进来对着你的老板我吼 |
[25:26] | and you think that’s gonna get you what you want? | 你觉得这样就能达到目的吗 |
[25:28] | It won’t. | 不可能 |
[25:29] | So let me put this simply for you. | 听我跟你说明白 |
[25:32] | There’s a saying where I come from — | 我老家有句话 |
[25:34] | whoever can’t hear must feel. | 不听劝就吃亏 |
[25:36] | So do it. | 来啊 |
[25:38] | Make me feel. | 让我吃亏啊 |
[25:39] | Somebody already did. | 已经有人这么做了 |
[25:41] | And now you’ve lost your license to practice. | 所以你失去了执业执照 |
[25:46] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 很难受 不是吗 |
[25:50] | You can’t fire me because of this. | 你不能因为这个就炒了我 |
[25:52] | Check your contract. | 查合同去 |
[25:53] | Without a license, your tenure gets nullified. | 没有执照 聘约自动失效 |
[25:58] | Next time you want to meet, | 下次见面之前 |
[26:00] | make an appointment with my assistant. | 跟我助理预约 |
[26:07] | It’s Frank. Leave a message. | 这是弗兰克 有事请留言 |
[26:09] | Hey, I saw your dad yesterday. | 我昨天见了你爸 |
[26:13] | He told me you went to jail once. | 他说你进过监狱 |
[26:15] | But I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by that at this point. | 不过事到如今我大概也不该感到意外 |
[26:28] | Everything okay? | 都还好吧 |
[26:29] | Why do I feel like I’m being interrogated by you all the time? | 我怎么觉得你无时无刻不在审我呢 |
[26:31] | I’m not interrogating you. | 不是审你 |
[26:32] | I just want to know what’s wrong. | 我只想知道出什么事了 |
[26:33] | Nothing’s wrong. | 什么事也没有 |
[26:34] | Then why are you being so defensive? | 那你为什么那么戒备 |
[26:36] | Look, if you don’t want to tell me, that’s fine, | 听我说 如果你不想告诉我也没关系 |
[26:39] | but I just want to be there for you. | 但如果有事随时可以找我 |
[26:48] | Meggy’s throwing you a surprise party tonight. | 梅吉打算今晚给你办个惊喜派对 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry, I ruined it. | 抱歉我破坏了惊喜 |
[26:54] | Or maybe it’s better. | 也许这样更好 |
[26:55] | Like, you hate your birthday | 有可能你讨厌过生日 |
[26:57] | or you think surprise parties are horrible. | 或者你觉得惊喜派对很可怕 |
[27:00] | No, just no one’s ever thrown me a birthday party before. | 不 只是以前从没人给我办过生日派对 |
[27:05] | Don’t worry. I will… play along. | 别担心 我会装作惊喜的 |
[27:09] | Are you about to start sweating again? | 你又要冒汗了吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah, you know me. | 没错 你懂我 |
[27:12] | – We ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[27:18] | Is Annalise onboard with this? | 安娜丽丝同意这么做吗 |
[27:20] | God, you don’t know when to quit. | 天啊 你还真不知道分寸 |
[27:22] | What you’re about to do to that kid is cruel. | 你准备对那孩子做的事太残忍了 |
[27:24] | What’s cruel is you doubting me | 我需要毁掉一个证人 |
[27:26] | when I need to go destroy a witness, | 而你却质疑我 这才残忍 |
[27:28] | so shut up, sit down at that table, | 闭嘴 在庭上坐好 |
[27:30] | and support your boss. | 支持你的老板 |
[27:36] | 来电 亚设 | |
[27:48] | Kind of early for that. | 现在喝酒有点早 |
[27:49] | Not after the week I’ve been having. | 但我这周过得太惨了 |
[27:51] | You’re already back from work? | 这么早就下班了 |
[27:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:54] | We should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |
[27:58] | You sleeping with Eve? | 你睡了伊芙 |
[28:02] | Would it bother you if I were? | 如果我睡了 你会不爽吗 |
[28:04] | Screw who you want, but don’t have me living up in here — | 随你睡谁 但别在我搬进来住 |
[28:06] | It was your choice to move in. | 搬进来是你的选择 |
[28:08] | ‘Cause you thought Frank was gonna put a bullet in your head. | 因为你觉得弗兰克想杀你 |
[28:09] | So get out. | 你走啊 |
[28:11] | I’d rather be alone. | 我宁愿一个人 |
[28:12] | – You’re an alcoholic. – Of course I am. | -你酗酒 -当然了 |
[28:14] | And that’s not just the vodka talking. | 但刚刚的谈话我可没喝醉 |
[28:15] | That’s the me I’ve always been. | 我就是这德行 |
[28:17] | And unfortunately, you’re the same you — | 不幸的是 你也一直没变 |
[28:19] | so patient, so accommodating. | 耐心随和 |
[28:21] | Not used to that in a man? That’s a problem for you? | 不适应男人这样吗 那是你的问题 |
[28:22] | No, the problem is you’re a little bitch! | 不 问题是你就是一条走狗 |
[28:25] | That surprise you, huh? | 没想到吧 |
[28:27] | You want to hit me? | 你想打我吗 |
[28:28] | Go ahead, hit me. Hit me! | 来啊 打我 打我 |
[28:31] | Hit me! | 打我 |
[28:34] | You’re a cancer. | 你是毒瘤 |
[28:35] | Oh, that’s all you got? | 就这点能耐 |
[28:36] | That’s why Sam cheated. | 所以山姆出轨了 |
[28:37] | Even Frank ran off. | 弗兰克也跑了 |
[28:37] | You’re cowards, all of you. | 你们都没种 |
[28:39] | Who are you gonna ruin next, Eve? | 接下来你要毁掉谁 伊芙 |
[28:40] | Eve’s got more balls than all of you! | 伊芙比你们全都有种 |
[28:41] | – Eve don’t know you. – You don’t know me. | -伊芙不了解你 -是你不了解我 |
[28:43] | You’re gonna die alone in this house. | 你会在这房子里孤独终老 |
[28:44] | That’s what I know, and no one’s gonna give a rat’s ass. | 我了解这一点 没人会在意你这贱人 |
[28:47] | Not me, not Eve, not even your damn mother | 我不会 伊芙不会 连你母亲也不会 |
[28:49] | once she realizes how sick you really are. | 一旦她发现你有多疯 |
[28:56] | You’re still standing here. | 但你还站在这儿 |
[28:59] | Get help. | 有病就要治 |
[29:16] | Your first witness, Ms. Winterbottom. | 第一位证人 温特波顿女士 |
[29:18] | I’d like to call my client’s biology teacher, | 请允许我传唤当事人的生物老师 |
[29:20] | Susan Boatman, to the stand. | 苏珊·博特曼出庭作证 |
[29:23] | Wow, she really does think she’s Annalise. | 她真觉得自己是安娜丽丝 |
[29:25] | Ms. Boatman, do you have any idea | 博特曼女士 你知道 |
[29:27] | why Tristan would steal these credit cards? | 特里斯坦偷这些信用卡的原因吗 |
[29:29] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[29:30] | Do you think his history of abuse perhaps | 你觉得他被侵犯也许 |
[29:31] | had something to do with it? | 与此有关吗 |
[29:32] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[29:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:35] | I guess I don’t really understand the question. | 我不太懂这个问题 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 行 |
[29:39] | Maybe you can answer this question. | 也许你能回答这个问题 |
[29:42] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[29:45] | Right now sitting on that stand, are you pregnant? | 现在坐在证人席上的你怀孕了吗 |
[29:49] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[29:50] | Ms. Winterbottom, how is this relevant to the case? | 温特波顿女士 这与本案有何关联 |
[29:53] | Relevance will become clear once Ms. Boatman here | 博特曼女士承认她未出生孩子父亲的身份后 |
[29:55] | admits to the identity of her unborn child’s father. | 关联性自会水落石出 |
[29:57] | Objection. Counsel’s giving her own testimony. | 反对 被告律师在作证 |
[29:59] | Is Tristan the father of the baby, Susan? | 特里斯坦是孩子的父亲吗 苏珊 |
[30:01] | Please stop her. | 阻止她 |
[30:02] | Did Tristan tell you this? | 特里斯坦告诉你们的吗 |
[30:04] | He’s lying. | 他骗人 |
[30:06] | Is he lying? Or are you? | 是他骗人 还是你 |
[30:10] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[30:11] | Ms. Boatman, I should caution you that you may plead the fifth | 博特曼小姐 我提醒你可以提用第五修正案 |
[30:14] | in order to avoid incriminating yourself. | 以免自证其罪 |
[30:17] | Incriminate myself from what? | 证实我有什么罪 |
[30:19] | You raped my client, Susan. | 你强暴了我的委托人 苏珊 |
[30:21] | You knew he was vulnerable and trustworthy, | 你知道他很脆弱值得信任 |
[30:24] | so you targeted him. | 所以盯上了他 |
[30:25] | Don’t look at him. | 别看他 |
[30:27] | He’s suffered enough under your care, | 他在你的照顾下已经够可怜了 |
[30:29] | and now you’re going to fix that by admitting what you did — | 现在你可以承认自己的行为来弥补这伤害 |
[30:31] | how you raped this boy… | 承认你强暴了他 |
[30:33] | Please tell her to stop. I’m begging you. | 求你阻止她 求你了 |
[30:35] | …manipulated him to the point | 指使他去 |
[30:36] | that he stole money for your unborn child. | 为你未出生的孩子偷窃 |
[30:40] | Tell the court the truth, Susan! | 说出真相 苏珊 |
[30:46] | I plead the fifth. | 我拒不申辩 |
[30:51] | The prosecution’s dropping the charges against you. | 检方撤销了对你的指控 |
[30:54] | They understand now that you were acting on behalf of an adult. | 他们知道你这么做是由成年人指使的 |
[30:57] | But Susan will go to jail? | 但苏珊得进监狱了 |
[30:59] | Well, she deserves more than jail | 以她对你的所作所为 |
[31:00] | for what she did to you, Tristan. | 她活该进监狱 特里斯坦 |
[31:03] | Someday, you’re going to understand — | 总有一天你会明白 |
[31:04] | You don’t understand! | 是你不明白 |
[31:06] | This isn’t about her! | 我不是为了她 |
[31:08] | It’s about the baby! | 是为了孩子 |
[31:10] | She’s gonna have it in jail, and then what? | 她只能在监狱生孩子了 然后呢 |
[31:12] | Who’s gonna take care of it? No one. | 孩子谁来照顾 没人能照顾 |
[31:14] | It’s gonna grow up just like me with no family. | 孩子会像我一样 无亲无故 |
[31:19] | You’re both horrible people. | 你们俩都是坏人 |
[31:33] | Blame me. | 怪我 |
[31:35] | None of this is on you. | 与你无关 |
[31:38] | No, I — I don’t blame you. | 不 我不怪你 |
[31:45] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[31:48] | He needed to see the person she really is. | 他应该看清楚她的为人 |
[31:56] | Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me. | 非常感谢你们愿意见我 |
[31:58] | I just wanted to go on record as soon as possible. | 我只是想尽快给出回应 |
[32:01] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[32:03] | As long as you know any statement you make here | 希望你明白 你在这里说的话 |
[32:05] | can be used as evidence at the formal disciplinary hearing. | 都会被用作正式纪律听证会上的证据 |
[32:08] | I do. | 我明白 |
[32:13] | When you’re ready. | 你随时可以开始 |
[32:14] | My name is Annalise Keating, | 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[32:16] | and I’ve been a member of the Pennsylvania Bar for 18 years. | 加入宾夕法尼亚律师协会18年了 |
[32:20] | In light of the video of me assaulting my client, | 就我攻击委托人的视频 |
[32:23] | I felt that it was important for me to open up | 我认为我有必要说出 |
[32:26] | about a personal struggle I’ve recently been facing. | 最近我遇到的一些个人问题 |
[32:32] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我酗酒 |
[32:37] | I’m not here to make excuses or to ask for forgiveness. | 我不是来找借口或者寻求宽恕的 |
[32:43] | You don’t know how long I’ve been wanting this to happen. | 你不知道我等这一刻等了多久 |
[32:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:49] | Show me. | 那就让我知道一下 |
[32:53] | It’s no surprise that I’ve had many struggles | 我的生活里最近有很多问题 |
[32:55] | in my personal life of late. | 也不是新闻了 |
[32:58] | My husband’s death, the shooting, the fliers. | 我丈夫去世 枪击案 传单 |
[33:02] | My professional reputation has suffered. | 我的职业声誉被破坏 |
[33:05] | I’ve begun to self-medicate with alcohol as a result. | 于是我开始用酒精麻醉自己 |
[33:11] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[33:12] | Sorry, there are a lot of guys in this building. | 抱歉 这楼里男生太多了 |
[33:14] | Half of whom you’ll probably bang by the end of the night. | 今晚你就能睡一半吧 |
[33:21] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[33:23] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[33:25] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[33:27] | Getting his dance on. | 嗨起来 |
[33:30] | That was… | 这真是 |
[33:31] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢了 |
[33:37] | I’m ashamed and embarrassed by my behavior. | 我为自己的行为感到羞愧 |
[33:40] | It does not reflect the person that I am | 这不是真正的我 |
[33:42] | either as a lawyer or woman. | 不论作为律师还是女人 |
[33:45] | As such, I agreed to enter an approved treatment program | 所以 我决定加入治疗计划 |
[33:49] | if it will allow me to get my license reinstated. | 只要能恢复我的执照 |
[33:54] | It’s perfect. Alcoholism is a medical condition. | 完美 酗酒属于疾病 |
[33:57] | You’re under a protected class. You’re a genius. | 你属于受保护人群 真是智慧 |
[33:59] | Oh, it was Nate’s idea. | 那是内特的主意 |
[34:00] | Well, then Nate’s a genius. | 那内特是个天才 |
[34:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:07] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[34:09] | For not judging me. | 没有批判我 |
[34:11] | I’d never judge you. | 我永远不会那么做 |
[34:16] | You’re the only one. | 你是唯一的一个 |
[34:48] | I can’t. | 不能这样 |
[34:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:02] | I met someone. | 我遇见了一个人 |
[35:06] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[35:07] | She’s the one I was talking to on the phone the other night. | 那天晚上我就是在跟她通话 |
[35:11] | We met a few months ago during my case in California. | 几个月前我在加州办案时与她相识 |
[35:17] | Things have been moving faster than I expected. | 我们之间的进展比我想象地还要快 |
[35:20] | I wasn’t sure if… it was gonna be anything real, | 我当时不确定会不会有实质进展 |
[35:23] | and, you know, with everything that’s going on with you, | 与此同时 你还有这么多烦心事 |
[35:26] | it just… | 所以… |
[35:31] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 抱歉我之前没跟你提起 |
[35:35] | What were you talking about? | 你们当时在聊什么 |
[35:37] | On the phone, you seemed upset. | 打电话时 你似乎很不开心 |
[35:43] | She wants me to move to San Francisco. | 她想让我搬去旧金山 |
[35:48] | Does she love you? | 她爱你吗 |
[35:52] | Yes. | 爱 |
[35:55] | You love her? | 那你爱她吗 |
[36:02] | I do. | 爱 |
[36:07] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[36:09] | – Annalise. – No. Oh, no. | -安娜丽丝 -不要这样 |
[36:11] | You deserve it more than anyone. | 这份爱是你应得的 |
[36:16] | Go. | 去吧 |
[36:19] | Let yourself be loved. | 接受别人的爱 |
[36:35] | You are not what I was expecting. | 你的名字跟你的人真不搭 |
[36:37] | – What does that mean? – Meggy! | -什么意思 -梅吉 |
[36:40] | I mean, that name is just… | 这名字也太… |
[36:41] | You were expecting me to be an annoying white girl. | 你还以为我是个傻白甜白人女孩吧 |
[36:44] | It’s cool. I’ve been dealing with that my entire life. | 没关系 我一直饱受误解 |
[36:45] | Right? Like, what were your parents thinking? | 我没说错吧 你父母当时怎么想的 |
[36:49] | All right, yeah, let’s burn some of that henny off | 好了 咱们用这股精神头 |
[36:51] | on the dance floor. Okay. | 去激情热舞吧 走了 |
[36:52] | Like, was she really… | 她真是… |
[36:53] | You know what, come on, you too. | 你也一起来 |
[36:55] | Oh, no thanks. | 还是别了 |
[36:57] | I threw you this stupid party. | 这派对是我给你办的 |
[36:59] | The very least you can do is come over here | 你怎么着也该 |
[37:01] | and dance with me for one song. | 陪我跳一曲吧 |
[37:04] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[37:18] | Are you hooking up with Simon? | 你是不是跟西蒙勾搭上了 |
[37:19] | I don’t care if you are. I just… | 勾搭上了也没什么… |
[37:21] | No. I’m not hooking up with anyone. | 没有 我谁也没勾搭 |
[37:24] | That’s just you and the entire city of Philadelphia. | 是你和整个费城的人在四处勾搭 |
[37:26] | Okay, I’m confused. | 你给我说糊涂了 |
[37:28] | You’re on Humpr, too. | 你不是也上汉炮吗 |
[37:29] | Michaela’s on my Humpr. | 是米凯拉用我号上的 |
[37:31] | So, then you’re not mad at me? | 那你不生我的气吗 |
[37:32] | It’s not that simple. | 一言难尽 |
[37:33] | Because I’m willing to stop sleeping around | 因为如果你答应跟我复合 |
[37:35] | if you want to get back together. | 我就不再到处约炮了 |
[37:37] | Is that it? | 是不是这样 |
[37:38] | Changed your mind? | 你改主意了吗 |
[37:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[37:42] | Then we can both screw our brains out. | 那我们就可以疯狂约炮了 |
[37:44] | It’s not as easy for me to hook up as it is for you. | 我可没办法像你那样随意约炮 |
[37:45] | Oh, my God, | 天啊 |
[37:46] | you need to get over this whole low self-esteem thing. | 你不能再这么缺乏自信了 |
[37:49] | I mean, you’re… you’re hot, funny, | 你性感又风趣 |
[37:51] | your penis is practically perfect. | 老二也近乎完美 |
[37:53] | None of that matters if you’re positive. | 只要呈阳性 这些都白搭 |
[37:57] | You know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[37:58] | There’s condoms and prep and I shouldn’t let it bother me, | 可以吃药戴套 我没必要因此烦恼 |
[38:01] | but it’s still a deal breaker for most guys. | 但大多数人一听这个就会直接拒绝 |
[38:06] | – Stupid guys. – Oh, yeah? | -都是些傻逼 -是吗 |
[38:08] | So, if I told you I was positive the first night we met, | 如果初次相遇那晚我就告诉你我呈阳性 |
[38:11] | you still would’ve gone home with me? | 你还会跟我回家吗 |
[38:15] | Look, you hook up as much as you want. | 你尽情地去约吧 |
[38:18] | Just maybe don’t rub it in my face. | 只要别在我面前得瑟就行 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:24] | I’ll stop. | 我不会这么做了 |
[38:26] | I’m willing to rub other things in your face | 不过我很愿意把其他东西摁在你面前 |
[38:27] | – any time you want, though. – Shut up. | -只要你乐意 -别说了 |
[38:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[38:34] | – I’m sorry. – No, it’s… | -抱歉 -不 没… |
[38:37] | Sure. | 好的 |
[38:53] | I’m gonna need for you to make a real food run — | 我需要你去买点正经的吃的回来 |
[38:55] | chips, dip, anything with chocolate. | 薯条 蘸酱 还有带巧克力的东西 |
[39:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:02] | My father’s dead. | 我爸爸去世了 |
[39:05] | 科尔伯特州立监狱 医疗室 | |
[39:06] | I thought he was still at the federal prison in Allentown. | 我以为他还在艾伦镇的联邦监狱 |
[39:09] | That’s where he’s been since the trial. | 他从审判后就一直在那儿 |
[39:12] | Maybe the computer will change its mind the next time. | 也许下次电脑会改变主意让你进去呢 |
[39:14] | Name’s Kevin. I’m new. | 我叫凯文 我是新来的 |
[39:17] | But I guess he was having lung problems. | 但他肺部有问题 |
[39:21] | – We really doing this? – I hope so. | -我们真的要做吗 -当然 |
[39:25] | Hurry. | 快 |
[39:27] | Just do it. | 快干我 |
[39:29] | So, they moved him to a low-security prison with a hospital. | 所以他们把他转去了有病房的低安全系数监狱 |
[39:35] | Why they care about keeping pedophiles alive is beyond me. | 我也不明白他们为什么会在乎恋童癖的生死 |
[39:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:54] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[39:57] | It’s nice to finally meet you, Bob. | 很高兴终于见到你了 鲍勃 |
[39:59] | There’s no need for that. | 没必要挣扎 |
[40:01] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[40:03] | Take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[40:07] | He listed me as his next of kin, | 他把我列为了他最近的亲属 |
[40:10] | so the nurse called me and asked me if I wanted | 所以护士给我打电话 问我要不要 |
[40:13] | to pick up my father’s body. | 去给我爸爸收尸 |
[40:16] | Where’s the prison? | 监狱在哪 |
[40:18] | Coalport. | 科尔伯特 |
[40:20] | It’s a few hours from Pittsburgh. | 离匹兹堡几小时路程 |
[40:25] | Hydrogen sulfide. | 硫化氢 |
[40:27] | It’s gonna melt your lungs from inside out, | 那东西会把你的肺从内部融掉 |
[40:30] | and it’s gonna hurt real bad. | 真的很疼 |
[40:33] | Like the worst pain of your life. | 会是你一生经历最疼的事 |
[40:36] | And still it won’t make up for what you did to her. | 但这依然无法弥补你对她做的事 |
[40:42] | Enjoy hell, Bob. | 好好享受地狱吧 鲍勃 |
[40:55] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:59] | For what? | 为什么 |
[41:01] | I lied. My father found Frank. | 我说谎了 我爸爸找到了弗兰克 |
[41:05] | He’s in Coalport, Bonnie. | 他在科尔伯特 邦尼 |
[41:08] | I know I should’ve told you, | 我知道我应该告诉你 |
[41:09] | but Frank called me when I was in Florida, | 但我在佛罗里达时 弗兰克给我打了电话 |
[41:11] | and he said Annalise was trying to kill him, | 他说安娜丽丝想杀他 |
[41:13] | and I know he could be lying, | 我知道他可能在撒谎 |
[41:14] | but I didn’t know whether I should believe him. | 可我不知道该不该信他 |
[41:20] | He killed your father, didn’t he? | 他杀了你爸爸 是吗 |
[41:25] | Don’t tell Annalise. | 别告诉安娜丽丝 |
[41:33] | Please, I work in the law office where they were found. | 拜托 我在他们被找到的法律办公室工作 |
[41:35] | Then you know it’s against the law for me to tell you anything. | 那你应该知道我告诉你任何事都是违法的 |
[41:38] | They could be one of my friends, or worse. | 他们可能是我的朋友 或者更糟 |
[41:40] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[41:41] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[41:42] | The nurse won’t tell me anything, | 护士什么都不告诉我 |
[41:44] | but maybe if you talked to… | 但如果你能跟… |
[41:46] | Meggy. Meggy! | 梅吉 梅吉 |
[41:47] | Hey, Meggy! | 梅吉 |
[41:51] | Call down to plastics, | 打电话给整形外科 |
[41:51] | see where the attending is, | 看看主治医生在哪 |
[41:52] | and get me the results of the post-intubation blood gases. | 给我插管后的血气情况 |
[41:55] | Dr. Lowell? | 洛厄尔医生 |
[41:56] | E.T. tube looks good. | 气管内管道没有问题 |
[41:57] | – Dr. Lowell! – What? | -洛厄尔医生 -怎么 |
[41:58] | I’m a med student. I was sent to get the lab results. | 我是医学院学生 之前让我去拿化验结果的 |
[42:00] | – Get to the point. – She’s pregnant. | -说重点 -她怀孕了 |
[42:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[42:10] | I know her. | 我认识她 |