时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Why did she call? – I don’t know. | -她打电话来是什么事 -我不知道 |
[00:04] | I deleted the voicemail. | 我删掉了语音留言 |
[00:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:08] | You’ve never been totally honest with me. | 你从未对我坦诚 |
[00:09] | ‘Cause this is bigger than me. | 因为这事比我重要 |
[00:11] | Maybe it’s because you’re afraid | 也可能是你害怕 |
[00:12] | that I’ll really know who you are | 我会知道你的真面目 |
[00:14] | and not like him. | 而且不会喜欢吧 |
[00:16] | I just want to fix this. | 我只是想弥补 |
[00:17] | You gonna erase it all? Take everything away? | 你能抹除一切吗 一笔勾销 |
[00:20] | – This isn’t what she wants. – This is exactly what I want. | -她不想这样的 -我就想这样 |
[00:22] | Don’t, Frank! | 不要 弗兰克 |
[00:23] | – Do it! Pull it! – Please don’t do it! | -动手啊 开枪啊 -不要这样 |
[00:25] | – Do it for me! – Please don’t! | -为我动手 -求你了 |
[00:27] | Welcome to your midterm exam. | 欢迎来到期中考试 |
[00:30] | Before each of you is a case file | 你们每个人面前有一份当事人的 |
[00:33] | for your client… | 案件卷宗 |
[00:36] | Ted Bundy. | 泰德·邦迪 |
[00:37] | It’s 1989, and he’s weeks away from the electric chair | 那是1989年 几周后他就将因暴力谋杀 |
[00:41] | for the violent murder of 30 young women. | 30位年轻女子而被处以极刑 |
[00:44] | You’ll each get one minute to convince me, | 你们将有一分钟时间来说服我 |
[00:48] | the Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme Court, | 佛罗里达州最高法院首席大法官 |
[00:50] | to overturn his death sentence. | 推翻他的死刑判罚 |
[00:53] | Does Mr. Bundy, | 邦迪先生 |
[00:54] | an infamous serial killer, rapist, and necrophile, | 一个臭名昭著的连环杀手 强奸犯和恋尸癖 |
[00:58] | deserve to live? | 是否配活下去 |
[00:59] | You better convince me he does, | 你们最好能说服我 |
[01:01] | otherwise this sociopath dies on your watch. | 否则这个反社会分子将因你而死 |
[01:05] | Sam was wrong about you, Frank. | 山姆看错你了 弗兰克 |
[01:07] | – She doesn’t mean any of this — You’re a sociopath. | -这不是她的本意 -你是个反社会分子 |
[01:09] | That’s all you’ll ever be sick and depraved. | 这就是你 病态又道德败坏 |
[01:12] | It’s time for you to go. | 是时候去死了 |
[01:14] | Ms. Castillo? | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[01:15] | You gave me the Automatic “A.” | 你已经给了我A |
[01:16] | That doesn’t mean you’re excused. | 并不意味着你就不用做了 |
[01:17] | Come on. Tell me why Mr. Bundy’s life is worth saving. | 告诉我为什么应该救下邦迪先生 |
[01:20] | You know who you are deep down inside. | 你内心深处知道自己是谁 |
[01:22] | That’s why you bought that gun, right? | 所以你才带上了那把枪 不是吗 |
[01:23] | So you could do something good for once. | 就是为了做一次好事 |
[01:25] | This is your chance. | 这是你的机会 |
[01:26] | Mr. Bundy suffers from mental-health issues. | 邦迪先生患有精神性疾病 |
[01:29] | And mental-health issues are often caused | 而精神性疾病通常是由大脑中 |
[01:32] | by chemical imbalances in the brain. | 化学失衡导致的 |
[01:34] | Look at me, Frank. Only me. | 看着我 弗兰克 只看我 |
[01:39] | This only makes it worse for her. | 这只会让她的情况更糟 |
[01:41] | I can handle it. | 我可以承受 |
[01:41] | She’s saying this because she’s hurt. | 她这么说是因为她感到很受伤 |
[01:43] | We can’t let emotions blind us to the fact | 我们不能被情感蒙蔽双眼 |
[01:44] | that the death penalty is ineffective as a deterrent. | 进而忽视死刑并不能有效的减少犯罪这一事实 |
[01:47] | Current estimates state that one out of every 25 inmates | 当前的预估表明每25个死刑犯中 |
[01:50] | on death row is innocent. | 就有一个犯人是无辜的 |
[01:51] | If you do this, you’re making her a killer. | 你如果这么做 她就成了凶手 |
[01:53] | It’s what she wants. | 这正是她想要的 |
[01:54] | – It’s not. – It is. | -这不是 -正是如此 |
[01:55] | She knows this was Sam. | 她知道这都是山姆的错 |
[01:56] | Sam didn’t kill anyone. It was you! | 山姆可没杀人 这都是你的错 |
[01:59] | Do any of us want to live in a society | 有谁希望这个社会 |
[02:00] | that doesn’t allow second chances? No. | 拒绝给与二次机会吗 当然不 |
[02:02] | Let us dedicate our energy to caring for this man | 我们应该想方设法的关心这个人 |
[02:04] | instead of killing him. | 而不是杀了他 |
[02:06] | – I need you here, Frank. – She’s playing you! | -我需要你 弗兰克 -她在耍你 |
[02:08] | No, you were there. | 不 那晚你在 |
[02:10] | That night meant everything to me. | 那晚对我来说至关重要 |
[02:16] | You deserve better than me. | 我配不上你 |
[02:18] | My client’s charming and charismatic on the outside. | 我的当事人虽然外表迷人有魅力 |
[02:20] | But inside he’s a ball of repressed pain. | 但内心却深受痛苦 |
[02:23] | I’ll die if you do this. So please don’t. | 如果你这么做我也完了 求你别这么做 |
[02:27] | Don’t. | 别 |
[02:29] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[02:32] | More than anyone. | 比谁都了解 |
[02:36] | So if I lose you… | 如果我失去了你 |
[02:41] | Live for me. Please? | 为我而活 求你了 |
[02:46] | You love me, right? | 你爱我 对吗 |
[02:49] | You might not be able to say it… | 你也许说不出口 |
[02:52] | but you love me. | 但你爱我 |
[02:56] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[02:59] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[03:01] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[03:20] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[03:25] | You should’ve done it. | 你该开枪的 |
[03:49] | How’d you pull all that science psychobabble out of your ass? | 你是怎么想到心理学那一套的 |
[03:52] | I’m smart. | 我智商高 |
[03:52] | Or you grew up in a psych ward. | 你是精神病院长大的吧 |
[03:55] | That too. | 说的也没错 |
[03:58] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[04:01] | Here we are. Your grades. | 你们的成绩出来了 |
[04:03] | For the first time in the history of my teaching career… | 我职业生涯的头一遭 |
[04:07] | you all passed. | 你们居然都过了 |
[04:08] | Hell, yeah! Unh! Hit me, people! | 欧耶 来击掌 |
[04:12] | Except you. | 没你份 |
[04:13] | Here’s some champagne. You all earned it. | 这里有些香槟 是你们应得的 |
[04:15] | It’s expensive, too. | 也很贵哦 |
[04:18] | You’re not staying? | 你要走了吗 |
[04:19] | Yeah, come on, Professor Keating. Let’s get wild. | 是的 来 基廷教授 我们来狂欢吧 |
[04:21] | You couldn’t handle it. | 那你可受不了 |
[04:24] | 96, bitches! Ha-ha! | 96分 贱人们 哈哈 |
[04:27] | Hey, Oli, give me my own bottle. | 嘿 奥利 给我一整瓶 |
[04:29] | Everything okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[04:30] | Frank’s gone. | 弗兰克走了 |
[04:33] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:34] | Just what I said. | 字面意思 |
[04:36] | Yeah. “Gone” can mean a lot of things. | 是啊 “走了”可以有很多意思 |
[04:38] | Not that type of gone. | 不是你想的那种 |
[04:40] | Meaning he won’t bother us anymore. You have my word. | 我是说他不会再来烦我们了 我保证 |
[04:44] | So, go. | 去吧 |
[04:45] | Celebrate with Laurel, have a drink. | 和劳拉一起庆祝吧 喝上一杯 |
[04:48] | Have 10. One of us has to. | 一醉方休 总该有个人庆祝下 |
[04:51] | DJ Hamie-Hampton on the turntables, baby, baby! | DJ哈密·汉普顿打碟了 宝贝 宝贝 |
[04:56] | Ah, enough with the gay stereotypes. | 别再放那些基佬歌了 |
[04:59] | I need a play– | 我需要一个播放… |
[05:04] | Hey. S-Saw you got a 91 on the exam. | 我看见你考了91分 |
[05:08] | I was impressed actually. | 我觉得很厉害 |
[05:09] | I — You’re gonna make a great lawyer someday. | 我… 你会成为一位很棒的律师的 |
[05:12] | You mean for someone so damaged? | 你是说对一个受到损伤的人来说吗 |
[05:15] | I regret saying that. | 我很后悔那样说你 |
[05:17] | Don’t. | 不必 |
[05:18] | I’d rather be damaged than fake. | 比起虚伪来说我宁愿是个残次品 |
[05:22] | Oh, Simon, hit me. | 西蒙 给我来点 |
[05:23] | Ah, don’t you think maybe you’ve had enough to drink? | 你不觉得你喝得够多了吗 |
[05:26] | Do not try to monitor me like one of your little freshmen. | 别想监视我好像我是你的小学妹一样 |
[05:30] | I just don’t think | 我就是觉得 |
[05:30] | that now is the best time for getting crunk. | 现在不是烂醉如泥的好时机 |
[05:32] | Oh. It’s the perfect time. | 现在时机正完美 |
[05:34] | Your mom’s heading to your house right now. | 你妈妈快到你家了 |
[05:36] | She called your phone the other night, and I picked up. | 她有天晚上给你打电话 我接了 |
[05:38] | You picked up a call from the mom she hates? | 你接了她讨厌的妈妈的电话 |
[05:40] | I tried to tell her it wasn’t a good time ’cause of exams. | 我试着告诉她现在时机不好因为要考试了 |
[05:42] | And then she said she’d send you exactly what you need, | 然后她说她送来的东西正是你需要的 |
[05:44] | and I thought it was gonna be flowers | 我以为她说的是鲜花 |
[05:45] | or a huggy bear or something. | 或者抱抱熊什么的 |
[05:45] | So I gave her your address, | 所以我就把你的地址告诉她了 |
[05:46] | but it turns out she was just sending herself! | 结果她送的大礼就是她自己 |
[05:50] | Are you having a stroke? | 你要中风了吗 |
[05:56] | You lost weight? | 你瘦了吗 |
[05:57] | Gained. | 长胖了 |
[05:58] | Get some good-good last night? | 昨晚来了几发吗 |
[05:59] | I wish. | 我倒是想 |
[06:02] | Well, whatever you’re doing, | 不管你做了什么 |
[06:03] | 来电 邦尼 | |
[06:03] | keep doing it, ’cause you are glowing. | 保持住 因为你看起来容光焕发 |
[06:07] | Junk food is all I’m doing. | 我就吃了点垃圾食品 |
[06:09] | I had to trade in vodka for cake. | 不能喝伏特加只能来点蛋糕了 |
[06:12] | Had to? | 只能 |
[06:14] | Got in a little trouble. | 遇到点小麻烦 |
[06:17] | I knew you had problems. Didn’t know this was one of them. | 我知道你有麻烦 却不知道这是其中之一 |
[06:19] | That’s why they call it functioning alcoholic. | 所以这叫做功能性酗酒 |
[06:22] | Well, still, quittin’ looks good on you. | 好吧 不管怎么说 戒酒对你挺好的 |
[06:26] | ‘Cause when you look good, you feel good. | 因为你看起来不错 你就会感觉不错 |
[06:27] | And when you feel good, you — | 你感觉不错的话 你就… |
[06:30] | Oh, what’d I say? | 天 我说了什么 |
[06:34] | It’s not you. It’s just… | 不是因为你 就是… |
[06:39] | It’s too damn quiet in here. | 这里太他妈安静了 |
[06:40] | Where’s Yvonne’s big mouth when you… | 伊冯娜那个大嘴巴哪去了… |
[06:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:50] | Don’t. | 不用 |
[06:51] | You’re getting clean. This is what happens. | 你越来越清醒了 就是这么回事 |
[06:53] | The feelings you’ve been drowning in booze | 你曾试图用酒精来麻痹的一切 |
[06:55] | starting to coming up all ugly and loud. | 如今变得越来越清晰 |
[06:59] | Which is why I’m now trying to bury them in food. | 所以我现在想用食物来淹没那一切 |
[07:01] | Well, come here instead. | 那就常来我这 |
[07:03] | You know, sit in my chair, let the snotty tears come. | 坐在这张椅子上 尽情地痛哭 |
[07:05] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过比你还糟糕的 |
[07:08] | If you’re gonna fall off the wagon, give me a call. | 如果你酒瘾复发 就打给我 |
[07:11] | I’ll bring the coke, you bring the Henny. | 到时候我带上可卡因 你带上酒 |
[07:14] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴吧 |
[07:16] | Where did he go? | 他去了哪 |
[07:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:19] | Did you ask her? | 你问她了吗 |
[07:21] | – No. – Why not? | -没有 -为什么 |
[07:23] | You’re saying we’re just supposed to believe her? | 难道我们应该就相信她吗 |
[07:25] | Or assume she killed him and we’re all fine with that? | 或假定她杀掉了他 我们也接受这样的结果 |
[07:30] | I kind of would be fine with that. | 这结果我能接受 |
[07:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:37] | He knows about us. | 他知道我们俩的事了 |
[07:41] | You told me he didn’t. | 你不是说他不知道吗 |
[07:42] | I know. I just… | 没错 我… |
[07:43] | I didn’t want you to freak out before you had to testify. | 我不想让你慌张 影响作证 |
[07:48] | Wes! | 韦斯 |
[07:51] | Now, you know I love a black woman | 你知道我喜欢 |
[07:53] | who has her money on point, but I’m gonna need you | 有钱的黑人女性 但请你不要再 |
[07:55] | to stop bringing these $100 bills up in here. | 给我这样的百元大钞了 |
[07:57] | Last time, I swear. | 这是最后一次 我保证 |
[07:59] | Oh, and good lookin’ out on the referral. | 对了 别什么人都往这介绍 |
[08:01] | Thought your friend’s bourgie ass had stumbled | 我还以为你朋友走错了地方 |
[08:02] | into the wrong place till she said you recommended me. | 然而她说是你介绍她来的 |
[08:05] | – My friend? – She seemed to know you pretty well. | -我朋友 -她似乎很了解你 |
[08:08] | Or want to know you. | 或者想了解你 |
[08:09] | To be honest, I got a little “single black female” vibe. | 说实话 我感觉有点《单身黑珍珠》的味道 |
[08:12] | Pretty, brown-skinned, natural hair? | 长相漂亮 棕色皮肤 自然卷 |
[08:14] | 3c curly. Looks good on her actually. | 小波浪 还挺适合她的 |
[08:17] | We both know that I’ve been | 你我都清楚 |
[08:18] | unfairly aggressive in court, | 我在法庭上有点咄咄逼人 |
[08:20] | and I’m just here to make amends. | 所以我是来道歉的 |
[08:24] | It’s part of my recovery. | 这是我改过自新的一部分 |
[08:27] | All’s fair in the courtroom. | 法庭上的事只发生在法庭上 |
[08:28] | You know, as two of the very few black women in our field, | 我们俩是业界少数黑人女性的一员 |
[08:31] | I think we need to be lifting each other up. | 我觉得咱们应该互相帮助 |
[08:33] | And not sleeping with each other’s man. | 而不是跟同一个男人上床 |
[08:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:37] | – This is about Nate. – No. | -你是为了内特才来的 -不是 |
[08:39] | You screwed him, and now I am. | 你跟他睡过 如今我也睡了 |
[08:41] | That doesn’t mean that we’re required | 但这并不代表我们要因为这事 |
[08:43] | to engage in a catfight. | 而纠缠不清 |
[08:44] | I’m with you. | 我同意 |
[08:46] | Then why are you here? | 那你来这的目的是什么 |
[08:47] | To make nice. | 来示好 |
[08:49] | Hell, let’s grab a cup of coffee sometime, mani-pedis. | 找时间一起喝杯咖啡 修个指甲 |
[08:51] | Maybe you can recommend a good salon for me. | 也许你能给我推荐个理发店 |
[08:53] | Seems like I need to switch mine up. | 看来我该换一家理发店了 |
[09:00] | You’ve been investigating me. | 你一直在调查我 |
[09:01] | – Please. – Maybe you’re stalking me for some other reason? | -拜托 -难道跟踪我还有别的目的吗 |
[09:03] | I’m not stalking you. | 我没跟踪你 |
[09:04] | – You need to work on your poker game, girl… – Okay. | -你说谎技巧还有待提高 妹子 -好了 |
[09:06] | – …because everything that’s going on… – We’re done here. | -因为此刻… -可以了 |
[09:07] | your face right now confirms every suspicion | 你脸上的表情 证实了我此行的 |
[09:09] | – I had coming in here. – This meeting was a courtesy. | -所有疑问 -我是出于礼貌才接待你 |
[09:10] | And, you know, the funniest part is picturing you going | 你要知道 最有意思的是 |
[09:12] | all “Undercover” at Ro’s thinking it was a good idea. | 你还以为去理发店调查我做得天衣无缝 |
[09:14] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[09:16] | You know, someone may take me down, | 肯定会有人把我干倒 |
[09:17] | but my ass if it’s gonna be you. | 但那个人绝不是你 |
[09:39] | What the hell is this? | 什么事 |
[09:41] | Does it feel good? | 感觉爽吗 |
[09:43] | Knowing that the only reason | 你心里明白 |
[09:44] | why you got this new job is because of me? | 你这份新工作完全是拜我所赐 |
[09:46] | I don’t know what that means. And I don’t care to. | 我不知道你这话什么意思 也不想知道 |
[09:48] | Your new trick is investigating me. | 你的新姘头在调查我 |
[09:51] | That’s why they hired you, right? ‘Cause you know me so well. | 这才是你的价值所在吧 因为你很了解我 |
[09:56] | You drunk right now? | 你喝多了吗 |
[09:57] | I quit. | 我戒了 |
[09:58] | Then there’s no excuse for how you’re acting. | 那你现在的做法就找不到借口了 |
[09:59] | Tell me you had no part in this. | 说你没有参与其中 |
[10:01] | After all the illegal crap you dragged my ass into, | 你把我拽进了各种违法的破事 |
[10:03] | you think I’m gonna rat on you?! | 现在却认为我会出卖你 |
[10:04] | Why not? If they gave you immunity. | 为什么不会呢 假如他们给了你豁免权 |
[10:05] | You’re right. I’m gonna go upstairs and ask for that right now. | 你说得对 我这就上楼找他们要去 |
[10:08] | There he goes, signing up to be someone’s bitch again. | 看吧 再次签字画押当某人的小白脸 |
[10:10] | You’re the bitch! | 你才是贱人 |
[10:11] | – You sick, pathetic… – Keep walking! | -你这个病态又可悲… -走你的路 |
[10:16] | Is this really how you want to be? Huh? | 你真想这样吗 |
[10:19] | The hood chick causing a scene at her ex’s work? | 在前任工作场合大闹的女人 |
[10:22] | What other choice do I have? | 我还有别的选择吗 |
[10:23] | You made your choice when you chased me away! | 你把我赶走时就做出了选择 |
[10:27] | I thank you for that. | 多谢了 |
[10:28] | And being free of you woke me the hell up. | 离开你也让我清醒过来 |
[10:32] | And I’m still a good-enough guy | 而且我仍然待你不薄 |
[10:34] | to come on down here and get an earful of your crazy. | 愿意下来听你胡言乱语 |
[10:37] | But I’m done. | 但我受够了 |
[10:38] | Get drunk, be sober. | 大醉也好 清醒也罢 |
[10:40] | Just keep your damn mess away from me. | 只要别牵扯到我就行 |
[10:44] | How am I supposed to get better? | 我怎么能好得起来呢 |
[10:47] | That’s not my job. | 不关我事 |
[11:25] | 来电 邦尼 | |
[11:27] | Girl, bye. | 小姑娘 拜拜 |
[11:44] | Wow. Schmancy. | 豪宅啊 |
[11:47] | It’s tiny, actually. | 其实很小 |
[11:48] | Oh, baby, it’s nice. | 宝贝 很不错 |
[11:51] | Which makes sense, ’cause you always did like nice things. | 这说得通 因为你向来都喜欢好东西 |
[11:55] | Asher seems nice, too. His picture surprised me. | 亚设也不错 他的照片让我眼前一亮 |
[11:58] | I didn’t know you like white boys. | 我都不知道你喜欢白人 |
[12:01] | How did you see his picture? | 你怎么看到他的照片的 |
[12:02] | He sent me a selfie. | 他发了一张自拍给我 |
[12:04] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[12:05] | Don’t be mad at him. | 别生他的气 |
[12:06] | I totally bamboozled him into giving me your address, | 我完全是哄着他给了我你的住址 |
[12:09] | which I never should’ve had to do. | 而我本不该需要这么做 |
[12:10] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[12:12] | You got on a plane, you’re in my apartment, | 你搭飞机来我的公寓 |
[12:13] | which means you need something. What is it? | 这说明你有求于我 你要什么 |
[12:16] | Well, uh… | 那个 |
[12:20] | I’ve got the cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[12:24] | – Okay, I’m lying. – I know. | -好吧 我是在说谎 -我知道 |
[12:26] | Micky, I left your daddy. | 小米 我离开了你爸 |
[12:28] | So, if it’s all right with you, | 所以如果你不介意 |
[12:30] | I might need a place to stay for just a few weeks. | 我可能需要找个地方住 就几周 |
[12:41] | Connor, you want some? | 康纳尔 要来点吗 |
[12:54] | Can we please talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[12:56] | Not here. | 别在这儿 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry, okay? I was just trying to protect you. | 我很抱歉 好吗 我只是想保护你 |
[12:59] | Exactly. You have to stop that. | 正是如此 不能再这样了 |
[13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[13:02] | Treating me like some charity case. | 把我当慈善事业对待 |
[13:04] | I’m not treating you like a chari– | 我没把你当慈… |
[13:06] | You just admitted you lied to me | 你刚还承认骗了我 |
[13:07] | ’cause you were worried I’d freak out about Frank! | 因为担心我会因为弗兰克的事生气 |
[13:09] | This is about Frank?! | 原来是因为弗兰克 |
[13:10] | No, it’s not about Frank. | 不 不是因为弗兰克 |
[13:11] | Then why are you trying to pick a fight right now? | 那你怎么现在又想吵架呢 |
[13:14] | – ‘Cause I have a bad feeling. – About? | -因为我感觉不爽 -不爽什么 |
[13:17] | That you’re only with me ’cause you want to fix me. | 我觉得你跟我在一起是想救治我 |
[13:19] | – That’s not true! – It makes sense. | -不是这样的 -说得通 |
[13:21] | You’ve spent your whole life trying to fix your mom. | 你从小到大都想救治你妈 |
[13:23] | – And now what? It’s my turn? – My mom? | -怎么着 轮到我了吗 -我妈 |
[13:26] | You know what? Don’t worry about it. | 听我说 别烦这事了 |
[13:27] | No. Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. | 不 好 等等 |
[13:28] | So what you’re saying | 你的意思是 |
[13:29] | is ’cause my mom’s mentally ill, I am, too? | 我妈有精神病 所以我也有 对吗 |
[13:31] | – No. That’s not what I’m saying. – ‘Cause let’s be clear. | -我不是那个意思 -咱们明说了吧 |
[13:33] | Fixing people — that’s more your issue than it is mine. | 救治他人…更像是你常做的事 |
[13:36] | – How? – You only fell for Rebecca ’cause she was | -何出此言 -你跟丽贝卡相爱 |
[13:38] | some broken little bird that you just wanted to save! | 因为她是受伤的小可怜 你想拯救她 |
[13:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I hurt your feelings? | 对不起 我伤到你感情了吗 |
[13:45] | I’m just trying to be honest. | 我只是实话实说 |
[13:46] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[13:46] | – This is…- We shouldn’t talk about this here. | -这个 -我们不该在这儿谈 |
[13:57] | – Did you two just have a lovers’ quarrel? – Shut up. | -小情人吵架了吗 -闭嘴 |
[14:02] | 来电 文斯 | |
[14:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:06] | Don’t get alarmed, but you need to come to the police station. | 别慌 但你现在得来趟警局 |
[14:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:09] | I’ll explain in person, but it’s important. | 我会当面和你解释 但是这很重要 |
[14:12] | His attorney’s calling him down here right now. | 他的律师正在把他叫过来 |
[14:14] | Good. Land him. | 很好 拿下他 |
[14:18] | Call as soon as you get anything. | 一有消息马上给我打电话 |
[14:21] | Sorry for barging in. | 抱歉打断你的电话 |
[14:22] | No, it’s a nice surprise. | 没关系 真是惊喜 |
[14:26] | I would say let’s grab a coffee, | 我很想和你喝杯咖啡 |
[14:27] | but I actually have my hands full right now. | 但我现在有点忙不过来 |
[14:30] | Yeah, I heard. | 对 我听说了 |
[14:32] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[14:34] | Did you only hire me | 你雇我是不是因为 |
[14:34] | so I’d help your investigation into Annalise? | 我可以帮你调查安娜丽丝 |
[14:37] | So you do still talk to her. | 所以你确实还和她有交流 |
[14:39] | So it is true? | 所以是真的吗 |
[14:41] | Let me be clear. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[14:43] | This office is not investigating Annalise Keating. | 这间办公室没有在调查安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[14:47] | And why I helped you get this job is because you deserve it. | 我之所以帮你是因为这工作是你应得的 |
[14:54] | We should end this. | 我们应该结束了 |
[14:57] | Did you not just hear me? | 你没听到我刚才说的话吗 |
[14:58] | I just think it’s in both our best interests | 我只是觉得在事情变得更复杂之前 |
[15:01] | to stop before things get more…complicated. | 就此结束对咱俩都好 |
[15:39] | – I thought it was you. – Because I’m that guy? | -我还以为是你呢 -因为我是那样的人吗 |
[15:42] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[15:47] | – I’m so sorry. – Don’t be. | -我很抱歉 -不必 |
[16:07] | Why is your penis on a dead girl’s phone? | 为什么死人手机上会有你的裸照 |
[16:10] | Kill me. Kill me. Kill me! | 杀了我 杀了我 杀了我 |
[16:13] | – You disgusting slut. – I’m so sorry. | -你就是个下流肮脏的贱婊 -对不起 |
[16:16] | You’re gonna die alone in this house. | 你会在这房子里孤独终老 |
[16:17] | You’re nothing but a piece of ass. | 你对我来说不过是个性玩物 |
[16:18] | Pull it! Do it for me! | 开枪啊 为我动手 |
[16:21] | Lila was six weeks pregnant. | 莱拉有了六周的身孕 |
[16:28] | You killed my son. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[16:46] | Is Frank here? | 弗兰克在这吗 |
[16:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:52] | Not that it matters, cause we’re all going to jail. | 但已经不重要了 因为我们都要进监狱了 |
[16:59] | The D.A.’s office is investigating me. | 地检办公室正在调查我 |
[17:02] | So… | 所以 |
[17:04] | get a glass. | 去拿个杯子 |
[17:07] | You got some catching up to do. | 你还有不少要喝的 |
[17:17] | Hey. It’s Wes. You know what to do. | 我是韦斯 请留言 |
[17:19] | Where’d you go? I’m in the mood to fix you right now. | 你去哪了 我现在想救治你一把 |
[17:22] | – Pizza’s here! – So just call me. | -披萨来了 -赶紧回电话 |
[17:25] | Hey, do you think it’s a good idea | 你喝这么多 |
[17:26] | for you to be getting wasted? | 真的没事吗 |
[17:28] | Yeah. Why? Do you have a problem with it? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[17:30] | No, not for me. | 不 我没问题 |
[17:31] | But I vaguely remember you showing up on my doorstep | 但我隐约记得你篝火节那天晚上 |
[17:34] | messed up the night of the bonfire | 一团糟地出现在我家门口 |
[17:36] | with a substance-abuse problem. | 说你有滥用药品的问题 |
[17:39] | You’re cute. | 你真可爱 |
[17:40] | What? | 什么 |
[17:41] | That you bought that. | 你竟然信了 |
[17:43] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那话什么意思 |
[17:45] | I wasn’t high, Oli. I was traumatized. | 我没嗑嗨 奥利 我只是精神受创 |
[17:48] | Traumatized from what? | 为什么会精神受创 |
[17:50] | Like you don’t already know. | 你不知道吗 |
[17:54] | Castillo! IVámonos! | 卡斯蒂洛 我们走 |
[17:58] | I just realized I can’t let some lazy, | 我只是意识到我的余生不能被 |
[18:00] | deadbeat man take my last remaining years. | 好吃懒做的人耽误了 |
[18:02] | You inspired me to be honest. | 因为你我才决定要坦诚面对自己 |
[18:04] | Okay, you need to go back home, | 好的 你需要回到家 |
[18:06] | tell Daddy you changed your mind and you want him back. | 告诉爸爸你回心转意想和他重修旧好了 |
[18:09] | What? | 什么 |
[18:10] | Do you even have a bank account? | 你有银行账户吗 |
[18:12] | I can get one. | 我可以申请一个 |
[18:14] | Exactly. Daddy knows how to take care of you. | 没错 爸爸知道怎么照顾你 |
[18:17] | That’s not very P.C. | 你这么说政治上可一点都不正确 |
[18:18] | Okay. Well, then, fine. Leave him. | 好吧 那就离开他 |
[18:21] | But go ask one of your other children to sleep on their couch. | 但请你去找其他孩子 睡在他们的沙发上 |
[18:24] | All right, you do know that Violet is back on the Oxy, right? | 好吧 你知道维奥莱又开始嗑药了吧 |
[18:27] | And Odette is still with dirty Durwood. | 奥德特还和渣渣德伍德在一起 |
[18:29] | None of this is my problem! | 这都不关我的事 |
[18:31] | Out of all of y’all, | 在你们之中 |
[18:32] | I thought you’d be the one that would understand. | 我以为你会理解我 |
[18:34] | This is a big life decision for me! | 这是我人生的重大决定 |
[18:36] | I don’t understand. Or care, to be honest. | 我不理解 也不关心 |
[18:39] | Beg the church to take you back or go sleep on the street, | 求教堂收留你 或者睡大街 |
[18:41] | but I’m not gonna be the one to take care of you right now. | 但我现在不会照顾你 |
[18:44] | After all that I’ve given you? | 但我给了你这么多 |
[18:46] | What have you given me? | 你给了我什么 |
[18:47] | Everything in my life, I gave me. | 我人生的一切都靠自己争取 |
[18:50] | Bull. | 放屁 |
[18:51] | Look at your other children! | 瞧瞧你其他孩子 |
[18:52] | I’m the only one who’s not a complete disaster. | 只有我没那么糟糕 |
[18:54] | You’re pretty sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[18:56] | ‘Cause I think that richy-rich fiancé left you. | 因为你的金龟婿离开了你 |
[18:58] | Oh, my God. Get out! | 天啊 滚出去 |
[19:00] | Maybe you forgot about it, | 你也许不记得 |
[19:01] | but I will never forget what it was like seeing you | 但我绝对忘不掉 当初我在 |
[19:03] | in that sorry-ass swamp shack, where we rescued you. | 那栋破房子里救下你的场面 |
[19:06] | Social Services rescued me, then I rescued myself! | 福利局救了我 然后我救了自己 |
[19:09] | You just needed to feel good about yourself. | 你只是想自我感觉良好 |
[19:11] | So, hey! Job well done! | 那你做得很棒啊 |
[19:13] | You did your charity work, saved your little black baby. | 你做了慈善工作 救了你的黑人宝宝 |
[19:15] | And now I’m asking you to leave. | 现在我要求你离开 |
[19:18] | You ungrateful little ho. | 你个忘恩负义的贱人 |
[19:23] | Sorry. Hi. I tried to stop them. | 抱歉 你好 我本想阻止他们 |
[19:25] | Mama Pratt! We’re so excited to meet you! | 普拉特伯母 很高兴见到你 |
[19:29] | Hi. I’m Laurel. | 你好 我是劳拉 |
[19:30] | We brought you a little taste of Louisiana! | 我们带了点路易斯安那的特产 |
[19:34] | It happens all the time. | 一般都会这样 |
[19:36] | The D.A. gets your statement typed up, | 地检打印出你的口供 |
[19:37] | needs you to sign off that the wording’s correct. | 让你签字确认口供 |
[19:40] | At least they’re trying to save you the trip to New York. | 至少他们不想麻烦你跑去纽约 |
[19:42] | So it’s about the Mahoney trial? | 所以这和马奥尼案有关吗 |
[19:44] | Unless there’s another reason the police want to talk to you. | 除非警察有其他理由想盘问你 |
[19:49] | This way. | 这边 |
[20:01] | Just take a bite. | 就吃一口 |
[20:10] | What do you think they know? | 你觉得他们知道些什么 |
[20:13] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我现在不想动脑子 |
[20:17] | Okay, but there are things we can do to prepare. | 但我们可以做好准备 |
[20:23] | I burned the files. | 我烧了那些文件 |
[20:26] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:28] | You don’t think that was good enough? | 你觉得还不够好吗 |
[20:34] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[20:39] | You sleep with him? | 你跟他睡了 |
[20:48] | It didn’t mean anything. | 这不代表什么 |
[20:56] | I’ll make coffee. | 我去煮咖啡 |
[21:01] | One, two, three, shoot! | 一 二 三 干 |
[21:04] | – I’m so sorry. – Save it. | -抱歉 -省省吧 |
[21:06] | Oh, my God! Look at that trouser snake! | 天啊 看那性感激凸 |
[21:08] | Uh, I probably shouldn’t be on Humpr in front of you. | 我也许不该在你们面前登汉炮 |
[21:10] | No, you shouldn’t be. | 确实不应该 |
[21:11] | I have raised four sons. | 我养了四个儿子 |
[21:13] | I have seen my share of dinglebirds before. | 我当然见过他们的小丁丁 |
[21:16] | So, on this Humpr, do you have to be gay or is it breeders? | 这个汉炮必须是同性恋吗 异性恋可以吗 |
[21:20] | Gay. You scroll through the photos until you see one | 得是同性恋 看照片不喜欢就划掉 |
[21:22] | that you want and then you set up a date, and that’s it. | 看到喜欢的就约会 就这样 |
[21:24] | Okay. Ooh, he’s fine. | 好吧 他不错 |
[21:26] | I like that. Look at that hot m– | 我喜欢 看那性感的 |
[21:28] | Is that Thomas? | 这是托马斯吗 |
[21:29] | – What?! – No! | -什么 -不 |
[21:30] | Look. He contacted me. What’s the big deal? | 是他联系的我 没什么大不了 |
[21:33] | Dude, bros before hoes! | 不要重色轻友 |
[21:34] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[21:35] | We already talked about meeting up at Debriefed later. | 我们已经说好等下在无秘酒吧见面 |
[21:38] | – It’s a gay bar. – I want to go. | -是个同性恋酒吧 -我想去 |
[21:40] | You should. That way, I can move out while you’re gone. | 你应该去 趁你不在 我就可以搬家了 |
[21:42] | Sure you can afford it? | 你付得起吗 |
[21:44] | Just gonna move in and leech off another family | 搬去新家 榨干又一个家庭 |
[21:46] | till your spoiled little ass gets bored with them, too? | 直到你们这些被宠坏的小坏蛋们厌倦 |
[21:48] | Or maybe I’ll adopt a bunch of kids and collect the welfare checks. | 也许我可以领养一帮孩子来骗取福利金 |
[21:50] | Ain’t worth it. Trust me. | 根本不值得 相信我 |
[21:52] | Okay, I have an idea! | 我有个办法 |
[21:54] | How about we take Connor to find a twink at my place | 不如我带康纳尔去我家约个小帅哥 |
[21:57] | and we can leave Michaela and Mrs. Pratt to hang out alone? | 让米凯拉和普拉特伯母单独谈谈 |
[22:15] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[22:45] | It’s time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[22:49] | Bonnie… | 邦尼 |
[22:52] | Just rest. | 好好休息 |
[23:07] | How long have you and Annalise Keating known each other? | 你和安娜丽丝·基廷认识多久了 |
[23:11] | Since I started taking her class. | 从我上她课开始认识的 |
[23:13] | Would you say you two are close? | 你认为你们俩关系亲密吗 |
[23:16] | We assumed this was about the Mahoney case. | 这不是关于马奥尼案的吗 |
[23:19] | What’s the interest in my client’s relationship with Annalise Keating? | 为何要问我的委托人和安娜丽丝·基廷的关系 |
[23:22] | We’re looking into her possible involvement in a murder. | 我们在调查她牵涉进谋杀案的可能性 |
[23:25] | What’s that have to do with my client? | 这和我的委托人有什么关系 |
[23:27] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们正在试图弄明白 |
[23:28] | Tell us what this is, or we leave. | 告诉我们到底怎么回事 否则我们马上就走 |
[23:31] | We’d like Wes to cooperate in an ongoing investigation. | 我们希望韦斯能配合一起正在调查中的案件 |
[23:34] | An investigation into Professor Keating? | 对基廷教授的调查 |
[23:36] | A body was found in the woods. | 在森林中发现了一具尸体 |
[23:37] | We got a DNA match to someone who was associated with Ms. Keating. | 上面的DNA和与基廷女士有关联的人相匹配 |
[23:41] | Now, you being a law student, I’m sure you know how often | 作为一名法律系学生 你应该清楚 |
[23:43] | a woman’s murder is committed by her boyfriend. | 女人被男友所杀的概率有多大 |
[23:49] | You dated Rebecca Sutter. | 你曾和丽贝卡·萨特约会 |
[23:51] | Right? | 对吗 |
[23:59] | Look, I don’t need you to tell me what you know | 你不用告诉我你知道什么 |
[24:01] | or what you allegedly did. | 或者你”做了”什么 |
[24:02] | When you’re offered immunity, you take it. | 当给你提供豁免权时 你要抓住 |
[24:05] | Wes, this is serious. | 韦斯 这很严重 |
[24:07] | It’s Annalise they’re after here, not you. | 他们是冲着安娜丽丝来的 不是你 |
[24:08] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[24:14] | She’s gotten into your head. | 你被她洗脑了 |
[24:17] | I get how that could happen with someone of her stature, | 我明白她那种高度的人可以控制他人 |
[24:19] | but now is the time to cut the cord. | 但现在该剪断束缚了 |
[24:21] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听见吗 |
[24:23] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[24:41] | Someone make Detective again? | 某人又做回警探了 |
[24:46] | Investigator for the D.A., actually. | 实际上是地检的调查员 |
[24:48] | Impressive. | 不错啊 |
[24:50] | You working the Keating investigation? | 你参与基廷的案子了吗 |
[24:54] | We’re being tight-lipped on this one. | 这件案子我们不能多说 |
[24:59] | Good to see you. | 再见 |
[25:10] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[25:14] | The D.A. is investigating Annalise. | 地检在调查安娜丽丝 |
[25:18] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[25:22] | You can fix this. | 你能解决这事 |
[25:24] | Take the fall. | 代她受罪吧 |
[25:27] | So it was a lie, huh? | 你骗了我 |
[25:31] | No. | 没有 |
[25:33] | You love me, | 你说爱我 |
[25:34] | but you want me to jump on the grenade for all of us? | 但你想让我给你们所有人替罪 |
[25:41] | I want us all to be safe. | 我希望我们都能安然无恙 |
[25:56] | 来电 安娜丽丝 | |
[26:00] | Hey. It’s Wes. You know what to do. | 我是韦斯 请留言 |
[26:02] | Wes, I need you to come to the house right away. | 韦斯 我要你马上过来 |
[26:05] | I’ll explain in person, but… | 我会当面和你解释 但是… |
[26:08] | it’s important. | 这很重要 |
[26:18] | 作者 詹妮弗·弗兰巴斯 2014年12月13日 | |
[26:32] | 来电 安娜丽丝 | |
[26:38] | – H-Hello? – Where are you? | -你好 -你在哪儿 |
[26:41] | – The clinic. – Okay. Stay there. I’m coming to you. | -法律中心 -待在那儿 我马上过去 |
[26:44] | Why? Is something wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[26:46] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[26:58] | – Hello? – Are you with Wes? | -喂 -你和韦斯在一起吗 |
[27:01] | No, we had a fight. | 不在 我们吵架了 |
[27:03] | Find him and get everyone to the house right away. | 找到他 让大家赶快来我家 |
[27:06] | – Why? – I’ll explain to you in person. Just hurry. | -为什么 -回头我再和你解释 快点来 |
[27:08] | Okay, but we’ve been drinking your champagne all day and — | 好 但是我们一整天都在喝你的香槟 |
[27:14] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:15] | It’s an actual rap I wrote, and there’s a video. | 这真是我写的一段说唱 还有视频为证 |
[27:18] | And it’s called “Bye Felicia.” And it’s on fleek! | 它叫《再见费利西亚》 真是太屌了 |
[27:22] | Hey, we need to go. | 我们该走了 |
[27:24] | No. We have to — | 不 我们该… |
[27:26] | Annalise needs us at the house. | 安娜丽丝要我们去办公室 |
[27:29] | Where’s Connor? | 康纳尔在哪 |
[27:31] | Probably boning some freshman. | 可能在跟哪个大一的约炮吧 |
[27:33] | And I don’t think I can go anywhere, to be honest. | 而且 说实话我觉得自己哪都去不了 |
[27:35] | I can’t feel my face. | 我已经感觉不到我的脸了 |
[27:37] | Or my legs. | 也感觉不到腿 |
[27:39] | Or my penis. | 还有老二 |
[27:43] | Connor?! | 康纳尔 |
[27:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:48] | Hey, I don’t know if you have plans, | 不知道你一会有没有事做 |
[27:49] | but, uh, we could grab a bite. | 我们可以一起吃点东西 |
[27:51] | There’s a — There’s a great sushi place downstairs actually. | 楼下那家寿司店很不错 |
[27:56] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[27:58] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[27:59] | This was sex. Not a date. | 我们只是上了个床 不是在约会 |
[28:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | You know, you’re much nicer on Humpr. | 你在汉炮上可没这么刻薄 |
[28:07] | That’s ’cause I wanted to get laid. | 那是因为我要约炮 |
[28:11] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:13] | You’re the problem with the gay community. | 你这种人就是基佬圈的问题所在 |
[28:15] | You know, we all just treat each other like a piece of meat. | 我们就只想着约炮 不把对方当人看 |
[28:19] | We’re all the problem with the gay community. | 我们都是这个圈子里的问题 |
[28:22] | It was nice meeting you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[28:55] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[28:59] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[29:17] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[29:21] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[29:27] | I rely on you more than I should. | 我太依赖你了 |
[29:31] | No, it — Uh, I’m just happy to be here. | 没关系 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
[29:34] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[29:38] | But…what? | 怎么了 |
[29:40] | I’m in trouble, Oliver. | 我遇上麻烦了 奥利弗 |
[29:43] | We all are. | 我们都遇上麻烦了 |
[29:44] | Connor, too. | 康纳尔也是 |
[29:47] | But you can help. | 但是你帮得上忙 |
[29:51] | Who do you want me to hack? | 你想让我黑谁的电脑 |
[29:53] | The D.A.’s Office. | 地检办公室 |
[30:10] | 收信人 韦斯 安娜丽丝需要我们 你在哪 | |
[30:23] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[30:28] | Annalise, are you here? | 安娜丽丝 你在吗 |
[30:38] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[30:44] | Annalise, are you here? | 安娜丽丝 你在吗 |
[31:08] | – Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to step b– – I live here! | -女士 请您退后 -我住在这里 |
[31:10] | – Step back! – Please! | -退后 -拜托 |
[31:11] | Ma’am, just calm down! | 女士 冷静点 |
[31:13] | – Calm down. – Who is it? Tell me! Tell me. | -冷静点 -是谁 告诉我 |
[31:23] | – Here. – What’s this? | -给你 -这是什么 |
[31:24] | A plane ticket home. Your flight leaves at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. | 回家的机票 明早九点的航班 |
[31:27] | Honey, we just had a little mother-daughter row. | 亲爱的 我们只是母女之间小吵了一架 |
[31:29] | Yeah, I don’t really see it that way. | 是吗 我可不这么想 |
[31:32] | Well, how do you see it? Is it us not talking anymore? | 那你怎么想 我们再也不说话了是吗 |
[31:34] | ‘Cause I’m not okay with that. | 我可受不了这样 |
[31:37] | Baby, I messed up. I hate that I did it. | 宝贝 是我搞砸了 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:39] | But I’m your mama and I love you. | 但我是你妈妈 我爱你 |
[31:42] | I don’t know what that means. | 我都不知道这是什么意思 |
[31:44] | You don’t know what love means? | 你不知道什么是爱吗 |
[31:45] | Coming from you? No. | 我不知道什么是你的爱 |
[31:48] | I have to study. | 我要学习了 |
[31:50] | You know, your friends aren’t your family, Micky. | 你不能把朋友当成家人 小米 |
[31:52] | They don’t know you like we do. | 家人比朋友更了解你 |
[31:56] | You have never known me. | 你从来都不了解我 |
[32:05] | Annalise! | 安娜丽丝 |
[32:07] | Let him through. | 让他过来 |
[32:10] | I heard someone say there was a body. Is it true? | 我听说他们发现了一具尸体 真的吗 |
[32:12] | No one knows anything yet. | 现在还什么都不知道 |
[32:14] | Okay, but what if it’s true? | 好吧 但如果是真的呢 |
[32:15] | Stop it. Let’s not let our minds go there. | 别说了 我们先不要乱想 |
[32:20] | Wipe it clean. | 处理干净 |
[32:22] | Everything on it. | 所有数据 |
[32:26] | Ms. Keating, we’re gonna have to do this right now. | 基廷女士 我们现在得逮捕你 |
[32:29] | Annalise Keating, you’re under arrest. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 你被捕了 |
[32:30] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[32:32] | Anything you say can and will be used | 你所说的每一句话 |
[32:33] | against you in a court of law. | 都将作为呈堂证供 |
[32:49] | Here. | 这里 |
[32:52] | Look straight into the camera, please. | 眼睛请看相机 |
[32:57] | I want my phone call. | 我要打电话 |
[33:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:09] | I’ll accept the charges. | 我愿意付费 |
[33:11] | Bonnie, I’m in jail. | 邦尼 我在监狱 |
[33:13] | What? | 什么 |
[33:15] | They arrested me. | 他们抓了我 |
[33:17] | For what? | 为什么 |
[33:30] | Annalise called me from jail. Did you do it? | 安娜丽丝在监狱给我打了电话 你弄好了吗 |
[33:32] | – Do what? – The phone. | -弄什么 -手机 |
[33:34] | She sent me to find you. | 她让我来找你 |
[33:37] | It’s clean. | 清除干净了 |
[33:38] | Good. Follow me. | 很好 跟着我 |
[33:50] | Hold up! Everybody quiet! | 等等 所有人安静 |
[33:53] | Rescue 1. Rescue 1. Priority. | 一号救援队 一号救援队 重要呼叫 |
[33:55] | Talk to me. | 请说 |
[33:57] | We have another occupant. We’re bringing them out now. | 我们发现了其他人 正在带他们出来 |
[34:03] | – Dr. Lowell. – What? | -洛厄尔医生 -怎么了 |
[34:04] | I’m the med student. I was sent to get the lab results. | 我是医学院学生 之前让我去拿化验结果的 |
[34:06] | – Get to the point. – She’s pregnant. | -说重点 -她怀孕了 |
[34:13] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:15] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[34:19] | The official charge — arson and first-degree murder. | 正式指控 纵火和一级谋杀 |
[34:24] | The evidence? | 证据呢 |
[34:25] | An anonymous source. | 匿名来源 |
[34:27] | Is she gonna die? | 她会死吗 |
[34:28] | Okay, you need to keep your voice down, okay? | 你声音小点 好吗 |
[34:29] | I can get in a lot of trouble for even telling you this. | 我告诉你们这些可是会惹上麻烦的 |
[34:32] | I just want to make sure she’s okay. I’m sorry. | 我只是想确定她没事 抱歉 |
[34:34] | I know, and I promise you | 我知道 我保证 |
[34:35] | I’m gonna tell you everything I can, okay? | 把知道的都告诉你 好吗 |
[34:38] | H-Have you thought about contacting the others? | 你有想过联系其他人吗 |
[34:40] | No. I want to make — I wanted to make sure… | 没有 我想先…我想先多知道… |
[34:44] | You should definitely call… | 你应该给他们打… |
[34:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:45] | – Laurel’s at Middleton Hospital. – I’m here. | -劳拉在米德尔顿医院 -我在这儿 |
[34:49] | Then get off the phone, find out how she is. | 那赶紧挂电话 搞清楚她怎么样了 |
[34:51] | I know. I’m on it. Please try to trust me. | 我知道 我在处理 试着相信我一次 |
[34:55] | I will if you find out what the hell they know. | 我会的 只要你搞清楚他们知道什么 |
[34:58] | Laurel’s pregnant. | 劳拉怀孕了 |
[35:04] | She gonna be okay? | 她没事吧 |
[35:07] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[35:10] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[35:16] | This is Connor. You should text me. | 我是康纳尔 你还是给我发信息吧 |
[35:22] | Connor, pick up, please. | 康纳尔 快接啊 |
[35:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:29] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[35:30] | Trishelle. Who’s this? | 崔夏尔 你是谁 |
[35:31] | Oliver. Wh– I’m looking for Connor Walsh. | 奥利弗 怎.. 我找康纳尔·沃什 |
[35:34] | Is that whose phone this is? | 是这个手机的主人吗 |
[35:36] | I just found it in my daughter’s sofa cushions. | 我在我女儿的沙发垫里找到的 |
[35:38] | Darn thing was vibrating my booty. | 想着什么东西震我屁股呢 |
[35:40] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[35:41] | Someone named Oliver looking for Connor. | 有个叫奥利弗的人要找康纳尔 |
[35:43] | I don’t know where he is, Oliver. | 我不知道他在哪里 奥利弗 |
[35:44] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, what’s wrong? | -你确定吗 -是啊 怎么了 |
[35:46] | – You haven’t heard? – Heard what? | -你没听说吗 -听说什么 |
[35:48] | Annalise’s house burned down. The cops arrested her. | 安娜丽丝的房子着火了 警察逮捕了她 |
[35:51] | An anonymous source. | 匿名来源 |
[35:54] | That’s all they would tell me. | 他们只说了这么多 |
[36:01] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[36:04] | Look me in the eye and say it’s not. | 看着我的眼睛告诉我不是你 |
[36:09] | Then I can move on. | 我就不会再多想了 |
[36:11] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[36:17] | It’s Meggy. | 我是梅吉 |
[36:17] | It’s Meggy, Laurel. You’re okay. | 我是梅吉 劳拉 你没事了 |
[36:19] | What, what, what? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[36:22] | What? | 什么 |
[36:24] | Pen? This? | 笔 这个吗 |
[36:26] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[36:30] | Here, here. | 给 给 |
[36:35] | You reached Nate Lahey. Leave a message. | 这里是内特·勒西 请留言 |
[36:37] | Why am I getting calls | 为什么我接到电话 |
[36:38] | about you hanging outside interrogation rooms? | 说你出现在审讯室外 |
[36:42] | I swear to god, Nate. | 我发誓 内特 |
[36:43] | If you are still in contact with her… | 如果你还和她有联系 |
[36:48] | Call me back! | 给我回电话 |
[36:49] | – Bonnie! Thank God! – What the hell happened? | -邦尼 谢天谢地 -发生什么事了 |
[36:51] | Someone went to the police. | 有人找警察了 |
[36:52] | – What are you talking about? – What? | -你说什么 -什么 |
[36:53] | Annalise was arrested because of an anonymous source. | 由于有人匿名举报 安娜丽丝被捕了 |
[36:55] | Annalise called everyone over to the house. | 安娜丽丝把所有人召集到屋子里 |
[36:57] | Did you know about that? | 你知道吗 |
[36:58] | – She didn’t do this. – Then why did she lie to my face? | -她没有这么做 -那她为什么当着我的面撒谎 |
[37:00] | She said she didn’t know if somebody died in the fire, | 她说她不知道有没有人在火灾中丧生 |
[37:03] | but she did, didn’t she? | 但其实她知道 对吗 |
[37:05] | – What are you talking about? – It’s all over the news. | -你在说什么 -新闻上都是 |
[37:06] | There’s an unidentified male body. | 有一具身份不明的男性尸体 |
[37:08] | Oh, my God. You know who it is! | 天啊 你知道是谁 |
[37:09] | You’re not telling me because it’s Connor, right? | 你不告诉我是因为那是康纳尔 对吗 |
[37:11] | I swear to God, if you lie to us right now, | 我对天发誓 如果你现在对我们撒谎 |
[37:13] | – I will go to the police. – Just tell us who it is! | -我马上去找警察 -告诉我们是谁 |
[37:14] | Is Connor dead?! Just tell me. Please. | 康纳尔死了吗 告诉我 |
[37:17] | Oli. | 奥利 |
[37:19] | My God. | 天啊 |
[37:28] | Who’s dead? | 谁死了 |
[37:29] | Case number X-14-0522. | 案件编号X140522 |
[37:31] | 费城市 首席法医办公室 | |
[37:32] | Dr. Bradfield speaking. | 布拉德菲尔德医生录音中 |
[37:34] | I’ve just completed an initial visual exam of the decedent. | 我刚结束对死者的初步检查 |
[37:38] | Sex — male. | 性别 男 |
[37:39] | Age — undetermined. | 年龄 未知 |
[37:40] | Ethnicity — black. | 人种 黑 |
[37:42] | The decedent shows extensive full-thickness thermal injuries | 死者呈现出大面积的烧伤和 |
[37:45] | with focal charring of the extremities. | 四肢局灶性炭化 |
[37:51] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[38:00] | The D.A.’s Office. Can I take a look? | 地检办公室 能让我看看吗 |
[38:16] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:19] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[38:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[38:24] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[38:26] | No, no!! | 不 不 |
[38:28] | No! | 不 |
[38:30] | No!! | 不 |
[38:33] | Bonnie, who is it? | 邦尼 是谁 |
[38:38] | It’s Wes. | 是韦斯 |
[39:00] | What? | 什么 |
[39:04] | What? | 什么 |
[39:06] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:09] | What happened?! | 怎么回事 |
[39:13] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[39:15] | Did you — Did you — | 你…你… |
[39:16] | Did you see him in the house? | 你在房子里看到他了吗 |
[39:17] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[39:19] | Do you know what happened to him? | 你知道他出什么事了吗 |
[39:21] | No. | 不 |
[39:22] | No! | 不 |
[39:35] | You circling a cause of death yet? | 你查清楚死因了吗 |
[39:37] | Officially? No. | 正式的吗 还没结果 |
[39:40] | Unofficially? | 非正式的呢 |
[39:46] | 来电 安娜丽丝 | |
[39:55] | Immunity. | 豁免权 |
[39:57] | This is wrong. As is this. | 这条不对 这条也是 |
[40:01] | You said this would cover obstruction of justice and conspiracy, | 你说这会包括豁免妨碍执法和合谋的罪名 |
[40:03] | so I want that in writing, too. | 我要这些也写下来 |
[40:05] | That’s blanket immunity. | 那是完全的豁免权 |
[40:06] | You want someone to help take her down? | 你想让人帮你扳倒她吗 |
[40:10] | This is the only way I talk. | 只有这样我才会开口 |
[40:25] | Wes, I need you to come to the house right away. | 韦斯 我要你马上过来 |
[40:27] | I’ll explain in person, but… | 我会当面和你解释 但是… |
[40:30] | it’s important. | 这很重要 |
[41:37] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[41:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:49] | Nate. | 内特 |
[41:53] | He was already dead, before the fire. | 他在火灾之前已经死了 |