时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Somebody killed him, burned his body, | 有人杀了他 烧了他的尸体 |
[00:06] | and misplaced it! | 还弄丢了他的尸体 |
[00:08] | – We’re gonna find it. – You better. | -我们会找到的 -你最好找到 |
[00:09] | Otherwise, you’re gonna have a lot of people | 不然你们会让很多人怀疑 |
[00:10] | thinking there’s a conspiracy going on. | 这背后另有阴谋 |
[00:12] | Say something else about my boys. | 你再说我孩子一句试试 |
[00:13] | You didn’t just neglect them. You molested them. | 你不是忽视他们 你猥亵了他们 |
[00:15] | It looks worse than it feels. | 并没有看上去那么糟 |
[00:17] | They hurt you. | 她们把你打伤了 |
[00:19] | I erased Annalise’s phone that night. | 那天晚上我清空了安娜丽丝的手机 |
[00:20] | – I know. – Yeah, but I saved a copy. | -我知道 -是的 不过我留了一个备份 |
[00:22] | If you have anything to say, | 如果你有话要说 |
[00:24] | you need to say it through your lawyer. | 请通过你的律师 |
[00:25] | I fired the guy. I’m gonna represent myself. | 我把那家伙炒了 我自己给自己辩护 |
[00:27] | Someone signed off on having his body transferred | 有人签署文件把他的尸体 |
[00:30] | to another morgue. | 送到其他停尸房了 |
[00:30] | – Who is it? – You. | -是谁 -你 |
[01:25] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[01:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:41] | Damn. | 我的天 |
[01:43] | Yeah, they got me pretty good. | 是啊 下手挺重的 |
[01:49] | Atwood’s targeting me, too. | 阿特伍德也在对我下手 |
[01:53] | My signature ended up on the form to transfer Wes’ body. | 转移韦斯尸体的文件上有我的签名 |
[01:56] | You sure it’s her? | 你确定是她 |
[01:57] | Yeah, I was asking too many questions. | 没错 我问了太多问题 |
[01:58] | You need to go to Denver, tell him. | 你得去告诉丹沃 |
[02:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:03] | I’m just not sure that’s all they got on me. | 但是我怕他们还有我其他把柄 |
[02:07] | Nate? | 内特 |
[02:11] | I was at your house that night. | 我那晚在你家 |
[02:21] | Annalise up there? | 安娜丽丝在上面吗 |
[02:25] | No. | 不在 |
[02:28] | Door was open. | 门没锁 |
[02:31] | The detectives let you go? | 警探让你走的 |
[02:34] | You’re in on this. | 你也有份 |
[02:38] | No. | 没有 |
[02:44] | You should take the deal they’re offering. | 你应该接受他们的协议 |
[02:47] | They’re gonna take her down eventually. | 他们早晚会拿下她的 |
[02:50] | For what? | 为什么 |
[02:51] | Sinclair, Sam, framing me. | 辛克莱尔 山姆 嫁祸我 |
[02:55] | You sure you want to go down for all that? | 你愿意把自己交代在这些事上吗 |
[02:57] | She chooses herself every time. | 她只会顾她自己 |
[03:01] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[03:01] | I’ve been in your place, thinking you owe her things. | 我也曾像你这样 认为我欠她的 |
[03:03] | I just need to talk to her. | 我只是想和她谈谈 |
[03:04] | – So she can play you again? – She knew my mother. | -给她机会再耍你一次 -她认识我妈妈 |
[03:08] | He said you were looking out for him… | 他说你一直在照顾他 |
[03:11] | ever since he was a kid… | 从他小时候起 |
[03:17] | …got him into law school. | 还把他弄进法学院 |
[03:21] | She’s not who people make her out to be. | 她和人们所描述的不一样 |
[03:24] | Of course she is. | 当然一样 |
[03:25] | Then why has she protected me even when I didn’t deserve it? | 那她为什么要保护我 明知道我不配 |
[03:30] | What’s that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:33] | I’ve done awful things to her. | 我对她做过很糟糕的事 |
[03:36] | Like…? | 比如 |
[03:39] | – Wes. – Leave. | -韦斯 -你走吧 |
[03:53] | Lahey here. | 我是勒西 |
[03:54] | Gibbins walked out on us. You know anything about that? | 吉宾斯走了 知道为什么吗 |
[03:57] | Why would I? | 我怎么会知道 |
[03:58] | You were standing outside of his interrogation room | 我上一次看到你的时候 你正站在 |
[03:59] | the last time I saw you, so… | 他的审讯室外面 |
[04:05] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[04:10] | I left him there. | 我把他留在那儿了 |
[04:15] | If anybody checks my phone, | 任何人检查我的手机 |
[04:17] | they’ll see I was at the house that night. | 就会发现我那晚在那里 |
[04:23] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[04:30] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[04:30] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[04:32] | He died ’cause I left him there. | 因为我把他留在那儿他才会死的 |
[04:39] | Don’t thank me for anything. | 别谢我 |
[04:42] | We’ll fix this. | 我们会补救的 |
[04:45] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[04:48] | We’re gonna fix it. | 我们会补救的 |
[05:03] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们能过来 |
[05:06] | I know you didn’t have to. | 我知道你们不必来的 |
[05:07] | You could have just… run off to Brazil already. | 你们可以 跑去巴西躲着 |
[05:11] | Is that really an option? | 还可以这么做吗 |
[05:20] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[05:23] | I promised to protect you all, and I didn’t. | 我保证要保护你们 但我没做到 |
[05:26] | I tried, but… | 我试过 但是… |
[05:28] | the D.A. offered Wes immunity. | 地检给韦斯提供了豁免协议 |
[05:31] | It would make sense to come to you next. | 接下来应该也会来找你们 |
[05:34] | AK, come on. You know we all have your back. | AK 你知道我们都挺你 |
[05:37] | We don’t know that. | 未必 |
[05:40] | The D.A. really wants to take me down for this. | 地检是真的想把我绳之以法 |
[05:43] | And I would imagine that anything that they offered | 我可以想象他们提供的条件 |
[05:46] | would be hard to turn down. | 必定很难拒绝 |
[05:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry. Did you really call us here | 不好意思 你把我们叫来就是为了 |
[05:50] | to beg us not to tattle on you? | 求我们不要告发你吗 |
[05:53] | No. And I’m sorry – if it’s coming off that way. | 不是 如果我听起来是那意思 我很抱歉 |
[05:56] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 没错 就是那意思 |
[05:57] | Laurel, please, just sit down. | 劳拉 你就坐下吧 |
[05:59] | Why aren’t we talking about going after | 我们为什么不谈谈如何寻找 |
[06:00] | the people who killed Wes? | 杀害韦斯的凶手 |
[06:01] | We don’t know who killed him. | 我们不知道谁杀了他 |
[06:02] | He testified against Charles Mahoney | 在他去世前一周 |
[06:05] | a week before he died. | 作证指控查尔斯·马奥尼 |
[06:06] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[06:07] | It is… and we should do something. | 就这么简单 我们该做点事 |
[06:09] | These people are dangerous. | 这些人都很危险 |
[06:11] | So what — we’re just gonna sit around | 那又如何 我们就干坐着 |
[06:12] | and act weak and victim-y? | 扮柔弱扮受害者吗 |
[06:14] | No one’s acting like a victim. | 没人在扮演受害者 |
[06:15] | You are. | 你在啊 |
[06:18] | Have you said your peace? Can I go? | 你说完了吗 我能走了吗 |
[06:29] | Hack it. | 破解它 |
[06:34] | You hack it. | 你去破解 |
[06:35] | I don’t know how, obviously. | 显然我不会啊 |
[06:37] | Well, then, there’s your answer. | 那这就是你的答案 |
[06:39] | Oliver, what if she’s hiding something? | 奥利弗 如果她隐瞒了什么事怎么办 |
[06:40] | Then I think we should respect her wishes, | 我觉得我们应该尊重她的意愿 |
[06:42] | and let it stay hidden. | 别去管它 |
[06:47] | Is that why you saved a copy? | 那就是你留一个备份的原因吗 |
[06:49] | Because I think you did because your gut’s telling you | 因为我觉得你这么做是因为你的直觉告诉你 |
[06:51] | that Annalise is being sketchy. | 安娜丽丝有问题 |
[06:53] | You didn’t see her that night. She was a wreck. | 你没见到那晚的她 她很崩溃 |
[06:56] | Maybe ’cause she killed Wes. | 也许是因为是她杀了韦斯 |
[06:57] | Have you ever considered that? | 你有考虑过这一层吗 |
[07:01] | You don’t really believe that, do you? | 你不会真的这么想吧 |
[07:02] | I don’t know what I believe. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[07:03] | That’s why I’m asking you | 所以我让你 |
[07:05] | to go through what was on her phone. | 看看她手机里有什么 |
[07:07] | If we don’t find anything, great. | 如果什么都没发现 那很好 |
[07:08] | I have to look for a new job | 我得找新工作 |
[07:09] | now that Annalise is pretty much fired. | 毕竟安娜丽丝基本已经被炒了 |
[07:11] | Otherwise, we’re both gonna be sleeping on Michaela’s couch. | 否则我们都得睡米凯拉的沙发了 |
[07:14] | Well, you’re not gonna need a job when the police find out | 当警察发现你坐拥非法证据的时候 |
[07:15] | you’re sitting on illegally-obtained evidence. | 你就不需要工作了 |
[07:17] | What if we found out something terrible? | 如果我们发现不好的事怎么办 |
[07:21] | I’d rather stay blissfully ignorant. | 我宁愿不知道 |
[07:23] | This isn’t about us, Oliver. It’s about Wes. | 这不是关于我们 奥利弗 是关于韦斯 |
[07:28] | If Annalise had anything to do with him dying | 如果安娜丽丝做了任何事 |
[07:30] | a horrible, horrible death, | 让韦斯死于非命 |
[07:33] | then the world needs to know that. | 那我们必须公之于众 |
[07:43] | Hopefully, there’s a Nate peen pic on here, | 希望里面有内特鸡鸡照 |
[07:45] | or something. | 或者其他东西 |
[07:50] | There’s this case in Missouri. It was a gang shooting. | 有一个密苏里的案子 是帮派火拼案 |
[07:53] | They had three defendants charged | 有三个被告被指控 |
[07:54] | with second-degree murder, until the police lost the body. | 二级谋杀 直到警察弄丢了尸体 |
[07:57] | Judge threw out the whole case. | 法官就推翻了整个案子 |
[07:58] | They lost the body | 他们是在验尸官 |
[07:59] | before the M.E. did an autopsy in that case. | 验尸之前弄丢的尸体 |
[08:01] | So we file some motion about them hiding evidence. | 所以我们可以提出他们隐藏证据 |
[08:04] | That’s not how this works. | 不是这么来操作的 |
[08:05] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[08:08] | The fact that you don’t know | 你不知道为什么 |
[08:09] | is exactly why you should re-hire you lawyer. | 正说明你应该重新雇佣你的律师 |
[08:14] | Did you just imply I’m stupid? | 你是在说我很蠢吗 |
[08:16] | You’re acting stupid. | 你正表现得很蠢 |
[08:19] | Even the fact that we’re meeting here. | 甚至我们在这里碰面 |
[08:20] | It makes it look like you and Annalise are colluding, | 看起来也像是你和安娜丽丝在串谋 |
[08:21] | which is… maybe what you want. | 也许这正是你所希望的 |
[08:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:28] | I told you to go look for Wes at the house. | 我让你去屋子找韦斯 |
[08:29] | The next thing I hear… he’s dead. | 接下来我就听说他死了 |
[08:33] | He wasn’t at the house when I got there. | 我到那的时候他并不在 |
[08:38] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[08:44] | Call your lawyer, | 打给你的律师 |
[08:46] | – hire him back. – Not gonna happen. | -继续雇他 -没门儿 |
[08:48] | Wait! | 等等 |
[08:51] | How’s everyone doing? | 大家如何 |
[08:54] | Laurel’s fine. | 劳拉很好 |
[08:55] | No! That’s not — Bon! | 不 我不是问…邦 |
[09:01] | 克利夫兰报 查尔斯·马奥尼提起无罪辩护 | |
[09:03] | 马奥尼被害案 仍无嫌疑人 | |
[09:07] | 创始人遇害 马奥尼对冲基金管理公司继续运转 | |
[09:10] | “丈夫非儿子所杀” 西尔维娅·马奥尼辩称 | |
[09:16] | Atwood’s targeting me, too. | 阿特伍德也在对我下手 |
[09:19] | My signature ended up on the form to transfer Wes’ body. | 转移韦斯尸体的文件上有我的签名 |
[09:23] | We’ll fix this. | 我们会补救的 |
[09:25] | We’re just gonna sit around | 我们就干坐着 |
[09:26] | and act weak and victim-y? | 扮柔弱扮受害者吗 |
[09:30] | “Attention, Ingrid Peters, Esquire. | “注意 英格丽·彼得斯阁下 |
[09:32] | Pennsylvania Office of the Deputy Attorney General. | 宾夕法尼亚州副检察长办公室 |
[09:35] | My name is Annalise Keating, | 我叫安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[09:36] | and this is a demand letter | 这封信的目的是 |
[09:38] | seeking a grand-jury investigation | 请求大陪审团调查 |
[09:40] | into a conspiracy launched against me | 宾夕法尼亚州地检办公室 |
[09:42] | by the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office.” | 针对我的阴谋活动” |
[09:48] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[09:49] | Call me “Howie.” | 叫我”霍伊” |
[09:51] | Got it. | 好 |
[09:55] | “This letter serves as a formal complaint | “这封信作为正式诉状 |
[09:57] | in petition for investigation into prosecutorial misconduct | 请求调查助理地区检察官蕾妮·阿特伍德 |
[10:01] | committed by A.D.A. Renee Atwood. | 起诉过程中的不端行为 |
[10:03] | The following is a list of her unlawful actions. | 下面列举她的不法行为 |
[10:06] | Acting on personal bias and false information, | 依个人偏见及虚假信息行事 |
[10:09] | Ms. Atwood arrested and held me without probable cause, | 阿特伍德女士仅凭职业罪犯 |
[10:12] | just by the confession by a career criminal, | 弗兰克·德菲诺的证词而无正当理由 |
[10:14] | Frank Delfino.” | 对我逮捕并拘留” |
[10:15] | You know, this is a big case. | 这是个大案 |
[10:17] | Well, that’s why I’m paying you big bucks. | 所以给你大价钱 |
[10:19] | “A.D.A. Atwood orchestrated | “助理检察官阿特伍德 |
[10:20] | the disappearance of the victim’s body, | 精心安排被害人尸体失踪 |
[10:22] | thereby tampering with evidence | 从而干扰物证 |
[10:24] | and obstructing a fair and impartial trial.” | 妨碍审判公平公正进行” |
[10:27] | What do you think? | 你看如何 |
[10:29] | It’s war. | 这是在挑起战争 |
[10:31] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:35] | “I demand you launch | “我请求您安排 |
[10:36] | an immediate grand-jury investigation | 立刻对助理检察官阿特伍德进行 |
[10:38] | into A.D.A. Atwood. | 大陪审团调查 |
[10:39] | If no action is taken…” | 如果不采取行为…” |
[10:40] | “…I will personally see to it | “…我会亲自出马 |
[10:41] | that the corruption in this office | 保证贵办公室的腐败行为 |
[10:41] | 检察长办公室 宾夕法尼亚州 | |
[10:42] | is publicly and irreparably exposed.” | 彻底公之于众” |
[10:46] | These are big claims. | 这可不是小事 |
[10:47] | I was left with no other choice. | 我走投无路 |
[10:48] | Actually, there are a lot of other choices | 事实上除了求助于州政府 |
[10:50] | besides invoking the power of the State. | 还有很多别的路 |
[10:52] | I know my legal options. | 我清楚自己的法定权益 |
[10:53] | I also know how important it is | 我也清楚 |
[10:54] | for the Attorney General’s Office | 检察长办公室 |
[10:56] | to investigate any charges of prosecutorial misconduct. | 调查检察官不端行为的重要性 |
[10:58] | Please, if every criminal in the state | 得了吧 要是本州每个罪犯 |
[11:00] | was allowed to file suit because their D.A. was being | 因为地检太敬业就可以 |
[11:02] | – a little overzealous — Look at my face. | -提起诉讼 -看着我 |
[11:04] | Do you not think this constitutes a lawsuit? | 这还不能提起诉讼吗 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry. Are you now claiming | 抱歉 你是说助理检察官阿特伍德 |
[11:07] | A.D.A. Atwood physically assaulted you? | 对你有人身攻击行为吗 |
[11:09] | Worse! | 不止如此 |
[11:10] | She disappeared a young man’s body | 她把一个年轻人的尸体搞没了 |
[11:12] | in order to frame me for murder. | 就是想陷害我杀了人 |
[11:13] | Please do not raise your voice. | 请注意音量 |
[11:14] | Can you imagine what would happen | 要是媒体知道了 |
[11:15] | if this got slipped to the press? | 你觉得会怎样 |
[11:17] | The corruption scandal that would follow your whole career? | 你的事业生涯将会永远伴着这条腐败丑闻 |
[11:20] | There goes any chance at a judgeship or congressional seat. | 再也别想当法官或议员 |
[11:22] | Is that what you want? | 你希望这样吗 |
[11:24] | This office does not tolerate threats. | 我不会容你威胁 |
[11:25] | Find that body. | 找出尸体 |
[11:28] | Otherwise, it won’t just be a threat. | 否则就不止是威胁了 |
[11:34] | I will not stand by and let baseless accusations | 我不能容忍我手下检察官受到 |
[11:37] | be leveled at any of my prosecutors. | 任何毫无根据的指控 |
[11:39] | And I won’t stand by while you frame my client for murder. | 我也不能容忍你们陷害我委托人谋杀 |
[11:43] | You think Ingrid Peters is gonna take | 你觉得英格丽·彼得斯 |
[11:45] | Keating’s accusations seriously? | 会在乎基廷的指控吗 |
[11:46] | She better. Otherwise, we’ll take it to the FBI. | 最好如此 否则我们会找联调局 |
[11:49] | There are bodies piling up around this woman, | 那女人面前那么多血案 |
[11:51] | and you think she deserves justice? | 她凭什么要求公正对待 |
[11:53] | – Renee… – Excuse me? | -蕾妮 -你说什么 |
[11:54] | What about that poor young man who was burnt to a crisp? | 那位被烧焦的可怜年轻人呢 |
[11:57] | Where’s his justice? | 对他来说公平吗 |
[12:01] | We’ll see you at the grand jury. | 我们大陪审团再见 |
[12:03] | We can hit you back, Ms. Winterbottom. | 我们会反击的 温特波顿女士 |
[12:05] | This office has files on everyone in Ms. Keating’s life. | 这件办公室里有基廷女士认识的所有人的档案 |
[12:08] | You, her students… | 包括你 她的学生们 |
[12:12] | Are you really sure you want to go down this road? | 你确定想走上这条不归之路吗 |
[12:17] | We’re already there. | 我们已经在路上了 |
[12:29] | They’ll probably offer us the same deal as Wes. | 也许他们会向我们提供和韦斯一样的协议 |
[12:32] | I mean, we know everything that he did. | 毕竟我们知道他所做的一切 |
[12:34] | Dude, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[12:35] | I will go Red Wedding on anyone who rats out Annalise. | 我会杀了每个出卖安娜丽丝的人 |
[12:39] | Even Laurel, because where is she? | 包括劳拉吗 因为她在哪儿 |
[12:41] | She seemed pissed enough to go get herself a deal. | 她应该足够生气 而去签署协议了 |
[12:43] | She’s at home… grieving. | 她在家伤心呢 |
[12:45] | So she’s at the police station. | 这么说她在警察局了 |
[12:46] | Dude, the D.A. would have already come to us | 地检要是想向我们提供协议 |
[12:47] | if they wanted to offer us a deal. | 早就来找我们了 |
[12:49] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[12:50] | Okay, we’ve been back at school for five minutes. | 我们回学校已经五分钟了 |
[12:52] | Can we at least pretend to study? | 能不能至少假装学习一下 |
[12:53] | So why haven’t they approached us yet? | 那你觉得他们为什么还没来找我们 |
[12:54] | A million reasons, especially if this is a… | 有很多种可能 尤其是这可能是一场 |
[12:56] | conspiracy, like Annalise claims it is. | 阴谋 就像安娜丽丝声称的那样 |
[12:59] | – Stop talking. – Annalise was closer to Wes than any of us. | -闭嘴 -安娜丽丝和韦斯的关系比我们好 |
[13:01] | Maybe it was a crime of passion, or… | 也许是冲动犯罪 或者… |
[13:03] | I said to stop talking. | 我让你们闭嘴 |
[13:04] | 来电 安娜丽丝·基廷 | |
[13:06] | Oh, my God, do you think she has this room bugged? | 天啊 你觉得她在监听这里吗 |
[13:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:17] | I can’t make Laurel not be mad at you. | 我没办法让劳拉不生你的气 |
[13:19] | She gets to be mad right now, | 她现在有权利生气 |
[13:20] | and whatever other emotions she’s feeling. | 有权利产生任何情绪 |
[13:22] | It’s called the grief process, so don’t try and trick me | 这叫做哀伤历程 所以别想骗我 |
[13:25] | into making you two besties or something. | 帮你们俩成为”好闺蜜”之类的 |
[13:26] | – That’s not why I called you here. – Of course it is. | -我叫你来不是为了这个 -当然是 |
[13:28] | Can I just speak? | 能让我说完吗 |
[13:29] | I know you, Annalise, and, yes, | 我了解你 安娜丽丝 没错 |
[13:31] | I just called you Annalise, which I think is appropriate, | 我直接叫你安娜丽丝了 我觉得挺合适的 |
[13:33] | considering where we are in our relationship. | 考虑到我们俩现在的关系处境 |
[13:34] | You can call me whatever you want. | 你想叫我什么都可以 |
[13:36] | I just did. And frankly… | 我已经叫了 而且说实话 |
[13:39] | I am your biggest advocate right now. | 现在我是你最大的支持者 |
[13:42] | So just admit what you need rather than whatever game this is. | 所以别再耍什么把戏 直接承认你要什么吧 |
[13:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:47] | Okay? You’re right. | 好吗 你说得对 |
[13:49] | Bonnie said you’ve been holding everyone up. | 邦尼说你一直在凝聚所有人 |
[13:53] | That doesn’t surprise me. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[13:54] | I’m just… sorry that you’re in this position. | 我只是很抱歉 让你处于这样的境况 |
[13:59] | But it is what it is right now. | 但现在就是这样 |
[14:02] | You’re the one they listen to, so… | 他们听你的话 |
[14:08] | I’m just asking if there’s | 我只想知道 |
[14:09] | anyone I need to be worried about right now. | 现在有谁需要我担心的吗 |
[14:16] | Everyone’s fine. | 大家都没问题 |
[14:18] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[14:20] | Because like you just said, | 因为就像你说的 |
[14:22] | I’ve been cleaning up all your mess | 在你蹲监狱的时候 |
[14:24] | while you’ve been in jail. | 我一直在处理你的烂摊子 |
[14:28] | Is that all? | 还有事吗 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:38] | So, you admit that’s your signature? | 这么说你承认这是你的签名 |
[14:41] | Yes. | 是 |
[14:42] | – But you didn’t sign it? – Nope. | -但你没有签 -对 |
[14:45] | So you think someone who had access to your signature forged this? | 你觉得这是有权限弄到你的签名的人伪造的 |
[14:49] | Seems that way. | 有可能 |
[14:50] | Do you have theories about who forged it? | 你能想到是谁伪造的吗 |
[14:55] | Can’t say. | 说不好 |
[14:57] | You got the State involved?! | 你竟然把州检察长牵涉进来了 |
[14:59] | I told them to look into Atwood. | 我是让他们调查阿特伍德 |
[15:00] | Well, now she’s looking into me. | 现在她开始调查我了 |
[15:02] | Your signature is on that form. | 表上有你的签名 |
[15:03] | You were gonna be investigated either way. | 不管怎样 他们都会调查你的 |
[15:05] | Not by the State! | 那也不是被州检察长调查 |
[15:07] | You seriously think this lady’s gonna charge her own prosecutor? | 你真的认为她会指控自己的公诉人吗 |
[15:10] | She will once she finds out they’re setting you up. | 一旦她发现你是被陷害的 她会指控的 |
[15:12] | If she finds out! | 如果她发现的话 |
[15:13] | We don’t know how high this goes! | 我们还不知道这事牵扯有多深 |
[15:15] | – Nate… – These people only protect their own. | -内特 -他们只会保护自己人 |
[15:17] | I know these people, how to manage them. | 我了解这些人 我知道怎么对付他们 |
[15:19] | Maybe before… | 之前也许是… |
[15:21] | but they think you’re a joke now. | 现在他们觉得你就是个笑话 |
[15:24] | Stop trying to help me. | 不要再帮我了 |
[15:27] | It only makes things worse. | 你只会让事情变得更糟 |
[15:37] | We could pull the complaint. | 我们可以撤销申诉 |
[15:38] | No. | 不 |
[15:40] | Find out where Oliver is. | 找出奥利弗在哪儿 |
[15:54] | Mind if I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[15:56] | Of course not. Yeah. | 当然可以 请进 |
[16:01] | Connor told me you got out on bail, | 康纳尔告诉我你保释出狱了 |
[16:04] | which I guess is cause for congratulations, or something. | 我觉得这值得庆祝一下什么的 |
[16:13] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[16:17] | That depends. | 看情况吧 |
[16:20] | On…? | 看什么 |
[16:22] | If we’re still good. | 看我们还好吗 |
[16:26] | “Good”? | “好” |
[16:27] | Well, a lot has changed since we last spoke. | 我们上次交谈后 有很多事都变了 |
[16:29] | Yeah, well, not for me. | 是啊 但我还是老样子 |
[16:31] | Well, let me just say this — | 我就直说了… |
[16:32] | Oliver…there’s no reason for you to protect me. | 奥利弗 你没有任何义务保护我 |
[16:35] | We both know that… | 我们都知道 |
[16:37] | but you’ve been very steady. | 但是你一直都很忠诚 |
[16:39] | And it means a lot to me, especially right now. | 这对我意义重大 尤其是现在 |
[16:46] | It means a lot to me, too. | 这也对我意义重大 |
[16:51] | So…is it the D.A.’s Office again? | 所以 又是地检办公室吗 |
[16:55] | You need me to do a little hacky McHackerson for you? | 你需要我再为你做一次黑客吗 |
[16:58] | It’s easier than that. | 比这个简单 |
[17:05] | 托德·丹沃 地方检察官 | |
[17:06] | Janice said you needed me? | 珍妮丝说你找我 |
[17:08] | Look. | 看 |
[17:12] | This bitch. | 这个贱人 |
[17:20] | I’m no joke. | 老娘可不是好惹的 |
[17:26] | Castillo! | 卡斯蒂洛 |
[17:28] | Open the door, or I’ll call your landlord. | 开门 不然我就打给你的房东了 |
[17:33] | We brought, uh, cookies. | 我们带来了饼干 |
[17:35] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[17:37] | Everyone’s hungry for dessert. | 每个人看见甜品都会有胃口的 |
[17:39] | Come on. Yummy, yummy, yummy in your tummy, tummy, tummy. | 好了 好吃好吃好吃 快吃进肚肚肚 |
[17:42] | Who’s in there? | 谁在里面 |
[17:44] | Uh, no one. | 没有谁 |
[17:46] | Michaela! | 米凯拉 |
[17:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:51] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[17:55] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[18:00] | – Wait, are you banging that dude? – No. | -等下 你和这个男的上床了 -不是 |
[18:02] | Banging him is fine. Doing other things is not. | 和他上床没事 如果是另有企图可不太好 |
[18:03] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[18:06] | Private investigator. | 私人侦探 |
[18:08] | – Are you a moron? – What, like “Veronica Mars”? | -你傻吗 -像《美眉校探》那种吗 |
[18:09] | Before you yell at me… look at what he found. | 看看他找到了什么然后再大喊大叫 |
[18:14] | Sylvia Mahoney submitted DNA to a lab for analysis | 西尔维娅·马奥尼在韦斯死前五天 |
[18:17] | five days before Wes’ death. | 做了DNA检测 |
[18:19] | So? My whole family had that done. | 所以呢 我一家人都做过这个 |
[18:21] | Actually, I found out that I have some Japanese in my genes. | 我发现我基因中还有日本血统 |
[18:23] | She did the DNA test on Wes, idiot. | 她检测的是韦斯的DNA 蠢货 |
[18:25] | They must have found out he was Wallace’s son. | 他们肯定发现了他是华莱士的儿子 |
[18:28] | That’s why they killed him. | 所以他们把他杀了 |
[18:33] | 来电 苏拉娅·哈格洛夫 | |
[18:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:37] | Annalise. Hi. | 安娜丽丝 你好 |
[18:39] | So, it’s true? You got out on bail? | 是真的吗 你保释出狱了 |
[18:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:46] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[18:48] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[18:50] | Of course. I’m relieved. | 当然 我松了一口气 |
[18:53] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[18:54] | Yes, everything’s fine. | 都挺好的 |
[18:55] | I just called the minute I heard. | 我一听到消息就打给你了 |
[19:00] | The Board’s nervous, right? | 董事会很紧张 对吗 |
[19:01] | What? | 什么 |
[19:02] | They think I’m gonna ask to go back to work. | 他们以为我会要求回来工作 |
[19:05] | – Tell them to relax. I know I’m fired. – No. | -让他们放松 我知道我被炒了 -不 |
[19:07] | I’m crazy, but I’m not so crazy to think that they’d let me | 我是疯了 但也还没有疯到 |
[19:10] | within 100 yards of that campus. | 认为他们会让我再回学校 |
[19:12] | Look, just don’t think about any of that right now. | 听着 现在先别想这些 |
[19:16] | You’re out of jail. | 你出狱了 |
[19:18] | And that’s a great thing, so…do you need anything — | 那就是好事 所以如果你需要什么 |
[19:21] | clothes, help finding a place to stay? | 衣服 或者需要帮忙找住的地方 |
[19:25] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我很好 |
[19:27] | I actually have an appointment about to start, so… | 我还有个预约… |
[19:31] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[19:33] | Just call me if you need anything… | 有什么需要尽管找我 |
[19:36] | or if you want to go to a meeting. | 或者如果你想去互助会 |
[19:40] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:56] | Talk. | 说 |
[19:57] | Laurel hired a private investigator. | 劳拉请了一个私人侦探 |
[20:03] | He found this. | 他发现了这个 |
[20:04] | The Mahoneys ran a DNA test on Wes. | 马奥尼家对韦斯做了DNA测试 |
[20:07] | They knew who he was. | 他们知道他是谁 |
[20:09] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[20:12] | You’re just like Wes. You dig when I tell you not to. | 你跟韦斯一样 让你们停手就是不听 |
[20:15] | You ask questions about things you can’t understand. | 总是追根究底你们根本搞不清楚的问题 |
[20:18] | This proves they killed Wes. | 这证明了他们杀了韦斯 |
[20:20] | No, what it proves is, you don’t listen. | 不 这只证明了你不听话 |
[20:22] | What did I tell you about these people? Tell me what I said. | 我怎么跟你说这些人的 告诉我 |
[20:24] | This could mean that Atwood is working with the Mahoneys | 这能证明阿特伍德跟马奥尼家合谋 |
[20:26] | to frame you. | 陷害你 |
[20:27] | You could take this to the police. | 你可以把这给警察 |
[20:28] | – The police who are trying to set me up? – You can at least try. | -那些想陷害我的警察 -你至少应该试试 |
[20:31] | These people will hurt us, all of us. That’s what they did to me. | 这些人会伤害我们所有人 他们伤害过我 |
[20:33] | I was pregnant, eight months, and they murdered my baby. | 我当时怀孕 八个月 他们杀了我的孩子 |
[20:48] | I was just like you… | 我当时跟你一样 |
[20:50] | just trying to do the right thing, | 只想做正确的事 |
[20:52] | stood up to them… | 反抗他们 |
[20:57] | …and they destroyed my life. | 然后他们毁掉了我的生活 |
[21:06] | We have to do whatever it takes to stay safe. | 我们得不惜一切保护自己 |
[21:10] | That’s what’s important right now. | 这才是现在最重要的事情 |
[21:22] | Wes deserved so much better than you. | 你配不上韦斯 |
[22:33] | Laurel didn’t mean that. | 劳拉不是那个意思 |
[22:35] | Yes, she did. But that’s all right. | 她就是那个意思 但是没关系 |
[22:38] | I’m sorry about your baby. | 你孩子的事我很抱歉 |
[22:42] | And, uh…Wes, too. | 还有…韦斯 |
[22:45] | I… | 我… |
[22:46] | I know how close you both were, | 我知道你们有多亲近 |
[22:48] | and…this all… | 这一切… |
[22:51] | this all just really… sucks. | 这一切实在很糟糕 |
[22:56] | Anyway, maybe I shouldn’t have said anything. | 也许我不该说这些 |
[22:58] | I-I just want to let you know | 我只想让你知道 |
[22:59] | that I haven’t forgotten about what you did for me. | 我没有忘记你为我所做的事 |
[23:01] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[23:03] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:06] | You don’t need to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[23:12] | Yeah, you should listen to her. | 你该听她的 |
[23:14] | Worry about Laurel, | 担心劳拉 |
[23:15] | the D.A.’s Office coming after us, not Annalise. | 担心地检办公室找我们麻烦 不是安娜丽斯 |
[23:17] | She’s a human being. | 她是个人 |
[23:19] | At the very least, she deserves our sympathy. | 她至少也值得我们同情 |
[23:24] | Say, “She’s a human – and deserves our sympathy.” | 说 “她也是人 也值得我们同情” |
[23:30] | You have my sympathy because you’re a blind, trusting fool. | 我同情你 因为你是个盲目信任的蠢货 |
[23:36] | – Micky? – I told you never to call me that. | -小米 -我跟你说了别那样叫我 |
[23:38] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:39] | I was hoping it would disarm you for what I’m about to say. | 这样我接下来要说的话就不会让你更火大了 |
[23:46] | What if Connor was the anonymous source? | 如果康纳尔是那个匿名线人呢 |
[23:48] | – What? – Think about it, why it took him so long | -什么 -想想 |
[23:50] | to show up at the hospital that night. | 为什么他会那么晚才在医院出现 |
[23:51] | He was sexing Thomas. | 他在跟托马斯搞基 |
[23:52] | Or he was at the police station signing his own immunity deal. | 也可能在警察局签豁免协议 |
[23:55] | No. We’re not doing this. | 不行 我们不能这样 |
[23:58] | Okay, well, why does he keep pushing us to turn on Annalise? | 好吧 那为什么他不停让我们背叛安娜丽斯 |
[24:00] | Okay, do you know why families turn on each other? | 你知道为什么家人会内讧吗 |
[24:02] | Because one family member starts talking crap | 因为其中一个人开始 |
[24:04] | about another family member. | 讲其他人的坏话 |
[24:05] | And then boom, it’s “The Borgias.” | 然后忽然间 《波吉亚家族》就开始了 |
[24:06] | I’m just saying, we should ask him — | 我只是说 我们应该问问他 |
[24:09] | You will do nothing of the sort. | 你什么也不会做 |
[24:11] | You will forget we ever had this conversation | 你甚至不会记得有这次谈话 |
[24:13] | and promise to never bring it up again. | 并且保证再也不会提起此事 |
[24:15] | Yes? | 对吗 |
[24:17] | Michaela… | 米凯拉… |
[24:18] | The only appropriate answer here is to nod. | 此时唯一合适的回答是点头 |
[24:28] | A dead baby is pretty much the only guaranteed thing | 一个死掉的孩子是唯一能让你 |
[24:31] | to make you feel bad for someone. | 为某人感到难过的事了 |
[24:32] | You’re being so mean. | 你太刻薄了 |
[24:34] | Well, this is Annalise we’re talking about. | 我们在说的可是安娜丽丝 |
[24:36] | Yeah, but people rarely make up stories | 对 但人们很少拿 |
[24:38] | about their dead children, so…maybe you could… | 自己死去的孩子编故事 所以或许你可以 |
[24:41] | I don’t know…believe the poor woman for once, | 我也不知道 相信这个可怜的女人一次 |
[24:43] | especially with the way her face is looking right now. | 尤其是她的脸被打成那样的情况下 |
[24:48] | How do you know how her face looks? | 你怎么看到她的脸的 |
[24:53] | Was she here? | 她来过了吗 |
[24:57] | Why? | 为什么来这 |
[24:59] | She needed me to leak that article. | 她要我帮忙披露那篇文章 |
[25:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:04] | Yes. What’s your problem? | 对啊 你有什么问题 |
[25:09] | You don’t…think it’s a little convenient | 你不觉得 |
[25:11] | that she came over at the exact same time | 她在你黑她手机的时候 |
[25:13] | that you’re hacking her phone? | 刚好过来有点太凑巧了吗 |
[25:16] | No, I think you’re being paranoid. | 没有 我觉得是你多疑了 |
[25:17] | And you’re being naive. | 是你太单纯了 |
[25:19] | Okay, I’m being naive. And yet, here I am, | 行 我是单纯 但我还是因为你 |
[25:21] | going through her phone records because you wanted me to. | 才在这里查她的手机记录 |
[25:26] | By the way, you never told me | 另外 你没告诉我 |
[25:27] | that she called you over to the house that night. | 她那晚打电话给你让你去屋子一趟 |
[25:30] | Uh, yeah, I did. | 不 我说过 |
[25:31] | No, I knew she left a message for Laurel and Wes, | 不 我知道她给劳拉和韦斯留了信息 |
[25:33] | but not you. | 但不知道给你也留了 |
[25:35] | I got the voicemail the next day. | 我第二天才收到语音信息 |
[25:37] | Why are you asking me about this? | 你为什么问我这个 |
[25:42] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[25:51] | No naked Nate pics, huh? | 没有内特裸体的照片是吧 |
[25:53] | Straight people are so boring. | 直的人果然很无趣 |
[25:56] | You can all stop stalking me. | 你们可以不用跟着我了 |
[25:57] | It’s not like I’m gonna go crazy or anything. | 我又不会发疯还是怎样 |
[26:02] | No one would blame you if you did. | 就算如此也不会有人怪你 |
[26:06] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了太多了 |
[26:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
[26:13] | I’ll tell Frank. | 我会告诉弗兰克 |
[26:16] | He asked about you. | 他问起过你 |
[26:23] | Did you know her when she was pregnant? | 她怀孕的时候你认识她吗 |
[26:27] | I was a 1-L. | 我当时还是法学院一年级学生 |
[26:29] | Was she happy? | 她当时开心吗 |
[26:31] | Happier. | 比现在高兴 |
[26:40] | I can make you an appointment. | 我可以给你预约 |
[26:44] | If you make a decision | 如果你做了决定 |
[26:46] | that you’re worried people will judge you for. | 不希望人们评判你 |
[26:50] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[26:54] | We can tell her you had a miscarriage. | 我们可以告诉她你流产了 |
[27:05] | You’re just as bad as her. | 你和她一样坏 |
[27:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:17] | You are receiving a call from an inmate | 您收到一通来自费城县监狱的囚犯 |
[27:19] | at Philadelphia County Prison. | 打来的电话 |
[27:21] | This call is being recorded. To accept the charges, press 3. | 此次电话将会被录音 愿意付款请按3 |
[27:33] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[27:37] | You there? | 在吗 |
[27:39] | We’re being recorded. | 电话在被录音 |
[27:48] | Look…Bonnie, | 听着 邦妮 |
[27:51] | I’ve been thinking about things, and… | 我一直在想这些事 |
[27:56] | I just want you to know that… | 我想让你知道… |
[27:58] | I’m doing everything I can for our case. | 我会为我们的案子竭尽所能 |
[28:01] | So if you need anything from me… | 所以如果你需要我做什么 |
[28:07] | at all… | 无论什么 |
[28:09] | I’m here to help. | 我都会帮你 |
[28:14] | Whatever you want. | 不管你需要什么 |
[28:44] | – Yes? – It’s Ingrid Peters. | -你好 -我是英格丽·彼得斯 |
[28:47] | I’m rejecting your request for a grand-jury investigation. | 我拒绝你提请大陪审团调查的要求 |
[28:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:50] | You leaked this article to the press. | 你向媒体泄露了那篇文章 |
[28:52] | I didn’t have anything to do with a leaked article. | 我和被泄露的报道没有半点关系 |
[28:55] | Let me be blunt. | 我直说了吧 |
[28:56] | If you continue to spread these ridiculous conspiracy theories | 如果你继续散播这些荒谬的 |
[28:59] | about the D.A.’s Office, | 针对地检的阴谋论 |
[29:00] | I will order Mr. Denver to go not only | 我会让丹沃先生不只是 |
[29:02] | for life in prison on your case, but the death penalty. | 争取让你终身监禁 还会想办法判你死刑 |
[29:05] | That is what I call a threat. | 那就是威胁 |
[29:41] | So, I guess you’re my sponsor now. | 我猜 你现在是我的担保人了 |
[29:44] | Don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[29:45] | Makes it sound too official. | 听起来太官方了 |
[29:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:52] | Sorry I can’t take your case after all that. | 很抱歉在这一切发生之后我不能接你的案子 |
[29:56] | – That’s fine. – No. It’s not. | -没关系的 -不 这有关系 |
[29:59] | ‘Cause your only real chance of winning | 因为你胜诉的唯一机会 |
[30:01] | was if I was representing you, so… | 是我接下你的案子 所以 |
[30:09] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[30:12] | How’s your case going? | 你的案子进展的如何 |
[30:16] | You don’t have to talk about it. | 你不必跟我谈这些 |
[30:20] | It’s a good sign that you’re out on bail, though, right? | 不过能让你保释出来是个好迹象 对吧 |
[30:24] | I thought you said we didn’t have to talk about this. | 你不是说我们不必谈这些的 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我 |
[30:33] | I just can’t imagine what you must be going through. | 我只是无法想象你正经历着什么 |
[30:45] | So there’s a huge controversy going on | 现在关于法学图书馆 |
[30:50] | about the naming rights | 新的侧楼的冠名权 |
[30:52] | for the new wing of the law library. | 已经吵翻天了 |
[30:56] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[30:57] | I just came to make sure you were okay. | 我就是来看看你还好吗 |
[30:59] | We can’t have a glorified accident attorney as our namesake. | 我们不能用一个光荣的事故律师的名字来命名 |
[31:04] | Just call me if you need anything. | 有什么需要尽管找我 |
[31:07] | What did she offer you? | 她给了你什么 |
[31:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:11] | Atwood. | 阿特伍德 |
[31:14] | Did she promise to get you custody of your kids? | 她有没有保证帮你得到孩子的抚养权 |
[31:19] | Don’t make me feel like a bigger fool than I already do. | 不要让我感觉我比自己认为的还要愚蠢 |
[31:30] | They’re my children. | 他们是我的孩子 |
[31:33] | You’d do the same thing if you were in my shoes. | 如果你是我的话 你也会这么做的 |
[31:58] | We should just kill her. | 我们就应该杀了她 |
[32:00] | What? | 什么 |
[32:01] | Atwood. She’s a cancer. | 阿特伍德 她就是一个毒瘤 |
[32:04] | The important thing is, you found out. | 重要的是 你发现了这点 |
[32:06] | What does that get me? | 这又能让我怎么样呢 |
[32:07] | Peace of mind while I go to jail for the rest of my life? | 让我在进监狱度过余生的时候抱持心灵平静 |
[32:19] | Tell them Nate was at the house that night. | 告诉他们那晚内特在屋子里 |
[32:24] | – I can just suggest they look at his phone records. – No. | -我能让他们去查他的通话记录 -不 |
[32:26] | It gives them another suspect who isn’t you. | 这能让他们有一个除你之外的嫌疑人 |
[32:29] | Is this really who you want to be? | 你想成为这种人吗 |
[32:31] | The people who burn down everything around them, | 毁掉身边所有事 |
[32:33] | everyone around them? | 所有人的那种人 |
[32:36] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[32:41] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[32:47] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[32:51] | Frank have a lawyer yet? | 弗兰克现在有律师了吗 |
[33:08] | Where’s Oliver? | 奥利弗在哪 |
[33:09] | He’s at home, looking for a new job. | 他在家 在找一份新工作 |
[33:12] | Which is a better use of time than us being here. | 这也比我们待在这强的多 |
[33:16] | The judge needs to see that the people that loved Wes | 法官需要看到那些爱着韦斯的人 |
[33:18] | think Annalise is innocent. | 认为安娜丽丝是无辜 |
[33:19] | Do we think she’s innocent? | 我们认为安娜丽丝是无辜的吗 |
[33:20] | Here he goes again. | 他又来了 |
[33:21] | – Stop. – Stop what? | -停 -停下什么 |
[33:23] | Why don’t you say “Hi” to your buddy Atwood over there? | 为什么你不去和你的好朋友阿特伍德打声招呼 |
[33:25] | You could thank her for the deal she got you. | 你可以感谢她为你提供的协议 |
[33:26] | – What deal? – He’s drunk, and judge is coming. | -什么协议 -他喝多了 法官来了 |
[33:28] | So put your penises away. | 所以都收敛一下 |
[33:32] | Mr. Delfino, since you’ve called us all here today, | 德菲诺先生 既然今天是你发起的 |
[33:34] | why don’t we let you begin. | 那就由你先发言吧 |
[33:35] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[33:37] | I’d like to file a subpoena duces tecum | 我想要传唤 |
[33:39] | for all of A.D.A. Atwood’s personal correspondence | 助理检察官阿特伍德 |
[33:42] | on the day the victim’s body was lost. | 在受害人尸体消失那天的通讯信息 |
[33:44] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[33:45] | Ms. Atwood’s correspondence is protected from disclosure | 阿特伍德女士的通讯信息 |
[33:48] | by the Work Product Doctrine. | 受到工作成果原则的保护 |
[33:49] | An exception has to be made when | 有一具尸体消失了 |
[33:50] | there’s a missing body, no? | 总可以例外 不是吗 |
[33:51] | Our people are closing in on where the body is. | 我们的人很快就能找到尸体了 |
[33:54] | Yeah, but at that point, the chain of custody will be broken, | 是的 但到时 监管链将会被打破 |
[33:56] | all because A.D.A. Atwood lost the body on purpose. | 全因助理检察官阿特伍德故意弄丢了尸体 |
[33:59] | Mr. Delfino is only arguing this motion | 德菲诺先生是奉安娜丽丝·基廷之命 |
[34:02] | at the direction of Annalise Keating, | 才会提出这项动议 |
[34:03] | who was warned about such actions. | 而安娜丽丝·基廷已被警告过不得有此举动 |
[34:05] | Your Honor, my client has had no communication with Mr. Delfino. | 法官大人 我的委托人和德菲诺先生并无交流 |
[34:08] | Oh, please, Ms. Winterbottom went to visit Mr. Delfino | 温特波顿女士今早还去探访了 |
[34:10] | this morning. | 德菲诺先生 |
[34:11] | Yes, to convince him to re-hire his lawyer, | 是的 去说服他再次雇佣他的律师 |
[34:14] | so it wouldn’t look like we were colluding, | 好让我们看起来不像是在串供 |
[34:15] | which, ironically, we’re now being accused of. | 讽刺的是 现在正有人这么指责我们 |
[34:18] | This was all my idea, Judge. | 这是我的主意 法官大人 |
[34:19] | I’m a little offended Mr. Denver’s | 我很不开心丹沃先生 |
[34:20] | trying to give someone else credit. | 想把这事归功于别人 |
[34:21] | All right, let me stop you right there, Mr. Delfino. | 好了 不要再说了 德菲诺先生 |
[34:23] | Without concrete evidence of your theory, | 如果你的理论没有有力的证据支撑 |
[34:26] | the law says Ms. Atwood’s private communications | 法律规定不能传唤阿特伍德女士的 |
[34:29] | cannot be subpoenaed. | 私人通讯信息 |
[34:30] | I have evidence. He just didn’t let me get to that part. | 我有证据 是他不让我说下去 |
[34:32] | Get it, Frank. | 上吧 弗兰克 |
[34:33] | This is the victim’s Morgue Transfer sheet, | 这是被害人尸体转移的单据 |
[34:36] | signed by an investigator hired by Ms. Atwood’s office, | 上面有阿特伍德女士办公室一位调查员的签名 |
[34:38] | Nate Lahey. | 内特·勒西 |
[34:39] | This is proof Mr. Lahey moved | 这是勒西先生转移并对阿特伍德女士 |
[34:41] | and hid the body from Ms. Atwood. | 隐藏尸体的证据 |
[34:43] | Mr. Lahey does not work on this case, Judge. | 勒西先生并未参与这件案子 法官 |
[34:45] | He’s Ms. Atwood’s boyfriend. Doesn’t that matter? | 他是阿特伍德女士的男友 是否参与重要吗 |
[34:49] | Is this true, Ms. Atwood? | 这是真的吗 阿特伍德女士 |
[34:50] | You have a romantic relationship with Mr. Lahey? | 你和勒西先生有恋爱关系吗 |
[34:53] | We were at some point, but it ended before this case. | 我们在一起过 但在这件案子之前就结束了 |
[34:56] | Were you aware of such a relationship, Mr. Denver? | 你知道这段关系吗 丹沃先生 |
[34:58] | The D.A.’s Office imposes no restrictions on its staff | 地检办公室没有强制规定雇员之间 |
[35:01] | regarding workplace relationships. | 不得发生办公室恋情 |
[35:04] | Mr. Delfino, though ill-advised, | 德菲诺先生 虽然助理检察官阿特伍德 |
[35:06] | A.D.A. Atwood and Mr. Lahey broke no laws. | 和勒西先生考虑不周 但并没有违法 |
[35:09] | What about the Sixth Amendment? | 那第六修正案呢 |
[35:10] | That’s the one that says | 修正案规定 |
[35:12] | every defendant has the right to a fair trial, correct? | 每一个被告都有权获得公正的审判 对吗 |
[35:15] | Well, what’s happening here? | 而本案呢 |
[35:16] | The prosecution’s tampering with evidence, showing bias, | 公诉方弄丢证据 表现出偏见 |
[35:20] | not to mention they got tons of conflict of interest. | 更何况他们还有各种利益冲突 |
[35:22] | That’s the opposite of fair. | 这非常不公平 |
[35:23] | It’s just a damn subpoena, Your Honor. | 只不过是一张该死的传票 法官大人 |
[35:25] | Watch your language, Mr. Delfino. | 注意你的语言 德菲诺先生 |
[35:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:29] | But you did hit on a valid point. | 不过你确实说到了重点 |
[35:31] | Mr. Delfino is correct in that even just the appearance of bias | 德菲诺先生说得对 即使只出现了偏见 |
[35:35] | can waive the D.A.’s protection from disclosure. | 地检方也将不受保护 需要提供通讯信息 |
[35:37] | Only in extreme cases, Judge. | 前提是极端案件 法官大人 |
[35:39] | I find this to be one of those. | 我认为本案就是其中之一 |
[35:41] | I’m granting the subpoena. | 我在此批准传票 |
[35:44] | Ms. Atwood, you are hereby ordered | 阿特伍德女士 你必须 |
[35:46] | to turn over your e-mails, calls, and text messages | 移交尸体被转移当天 |
[35:49] | for the day the body was transferred. | 你的邮件 电话和短信 |
[36:01] | You have jeopardized this case and the integrity of my office. | 你危害到了这件案子和地检办公室 |
[36:06] | Every shred of evidence that you have been in contact with, | 你接触过的所有证据 |
[36:08] | now comes into question. | 现在都有问题了 |
[36:10] | And all because you needed to get laid! | 这全都是因为你要滚床单 |
[36:12] | I can fix this. If you just give me a chance — | 我可以弥补 如果你给我一个机会 |
[36:15] | Are you kidding? You are suspended! | 开什么玩笑 你被停职了 |
[36:18] | You will give me those records | 你要把所有记录都给我 |
[36:19] | so I can prepare for what is coming down the line. | 这样我才能为接下来的状况做准备 |
[36:23] | I can tell you what’s coming. | 我可以告诉你接下来有什么状况 |
[36:38] | This was the only way we could get at Atwood. | 这是我们扳倒阿特伍德的唯一办法 |
[36:40] | And it’s gonna hit her harder than it hits you. | 而且这对她的伤害比对你大 |
[36:41] | – Annalise. – It’s hard to trust me. | -安娜丽丝 -我知道你很难相信我 |
[36:43] | – God knows — – It worked. | -天知道 -这招很有效 |
[36:48] | Atwood admitted she moved Wes’ body. | 阿特伍德承认她转移了韦斯的尸体 |
[36:52] | I’m in the clear. | 我洗清嫌疑了 |
[37:01] | Did they find the body? | 他们找到尸体了吗 |
[37:29] | You came all the way over here, | 你大老远跑到这里 |
[37:31] | and you still don’t know what to say to me? | 还是不知道要跟我说什么吗 |
[37:33] | How about this. | 不如这样 |
[37:35] | “I’m sorry, Laurel.” You could start there. | “对不起 劳拉” 你可以从这句开始 |
[37:40] | Laurel…. | 劳拉… |
[37:41] | What? | 干什么 |
[37:48] | Wes was cremated. | 韦斯被火化了 |
[37:53] | Isn’t this good? | 这不是很好吗 |
[37:55] | I mean, not that it’s good. It’s sad. | 不是说那种好 确实很令人难过 |
[37:57] | But if he’s cremated, then we can get AK’s charges dropped. | 但如果他被火化了 那基廷的指控就能撤销 |
[38:00] | I mean, any jury’s gonna find that sketchy. | 任何陪审团都会觉得这有问题 |
[38:02] | Or it just means Annalise can’t prove she didn’t do this. | 或者这只意味着安娜丽丝无法证明不是她做的 |
[38:06] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[38:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:09] | Where is Annalise? | 安娜丽丝去哪儿了 |
[38:11] | – None of your business. – Now that’s sketchy. | -不关你的事 -这才是有问题 |
[38:14] | Do you have a problem? | 你有什么毛病吗 |
[38:16] | Because I understand why Laurel might be acting | 我可以理解劳拉为什么现在 |
[38:18] | like a little bitch right now, but not you. | 跟个贱人似的 你怎么也这样 |
[38:20] | – You have no idea. – Asher… | -你是不知道 -亚设 |
[38:21] | No, BonBon needs to hear this. | 不 邦尼需要知道 |
[38:22] | ‘Cause you know why I think family’s get torn apart? | 你知道我觉得家庭为什么会四分五裂吗 |
[38:24] | – Because secrets. – Ignore him. He’s tired. | -因为有秘密 -别理他 他累了 |
[38:27] | No, what is this secret, Asher? | 不 什么秘密 亚设 |
[38:29] | No, I’m leaving if this is about to turn into another brawl. | 如果又要吵架 那我就先走了 |
[38:32] | I think Connor’s the anonymous source. | 我认为康纳尔就是那个匿名线人 |
[38:35] | So, Atwood’s working with the Mahoneys, like I said. | 所以阿特伍德确实像我所说在跟马奥尼家合作 |
[38:39] | – It’s possible. – It’s true. | -有可能 -是事实 |
[38:41] | We shouldn’t jump to any conclusions right now. | 我们现在不能下任何结论 |
[38:45] | What happened to you in there? | 你在里面发生了什么 |
[38:47] | It’s jail. I get it. It’s horrible. | 那是监狱 我明白 那很可怕 |
[38:49] | But it’s your life we’re talking about. | 但我们在说的是你的生活 |
[38:51] | If you don’t care about Wes, I get that. | 即使你不在乎韦斯 我也理解 |
[38:52] | – But care about yourself. – I care about Wes. | -但至少要在乎你自己 -我在乎韦斯 |
[38:54] | You don’t need to say that just ’cause you think it sounds good. | 你不用为了好听而这么说 |
[38:56] | I’m still in shock that he’s gone. | 我还在震惊他离开我们了 |
[38:58] | He’s not your son. I get it. | 他不是你儿子 我明白 |
[39:02] | You don’t need to cry about him in front of me. | 你也不用在我面前为他哭泣 |
[39:04] | But I do need you to take action. | 但我需要你采取行动 |
[39:06] | Yeah, I do need you to be the person | 我需要你继续做那个 |
[39:08] | that you promised us you were. | 你跟我们承诺过会做的人 |
[39:10] | You know, that’s why we’ve been | 你明白 那才是我们 |
[39:11] | following you this whole time and trusting you. | 一直以来追随你 信任你的原因 |
[39:13] | Because you said that you knew what you were doing! | 因为你说你知道自己在做什么 |
[39:16] | But now one of us just got killed, | 但现在我们中间有人被杀了 |
[39:17] | and we need to find out who did that! | 我们需要弄清楚是谁干的 |
[39:22] | Where’s your proof? | 你的证据呢 |
[39:23] | Your behavior’s my proof. | 你的所作所为就是证据 |
[39:24] | What the hell does that even mean? | 那是什么鬼意思 |
[39:25] | You keep saying that Annalise did this, | 你一直在说是安娜丽丝干的 |
[39:27] | even though all the evidence points to the fact | 而不顾所有的证据都表明 |
[39:28] | that it was the Mahoneys. | 是马奥尼家下的手 |
[39:29] | You keep saying Annalise did this? | 你一直说是安娜丽丝干的 |
[39:31] | He’s exaggerating. | 他在夸大事实 |
[39:32] | No, he’s not. | 他没有 |
[39:33] | You would defend your stupid boyfriend. | 你当然会支持你的蠢男友 |
[39:35] | Even since Wes died, | 自从韦斯去世 |
[39:35] | all you’ve done is point the finger at Annalise, | 你做的就是不断指责安娜丽丝 |
[39:37] | which is suspicious behavior. | 那种行为就是很可疑 |
[39:39] | The first thing guilty people do is try to blame someone else. | 有罪的人做的第一件事就是怪罪别人 |
[39:41] | Like a fart. If you smelt it, you dealt it. | 就像放屁 你闻到了 就得面对 |
[39:43] | Fine, I think there’s quite a good chance | 好 我想安娜丽丝有很大可能性 |
[39:45] | that Annalise did this. | 做了这件事 |
[39:47] | – Why? – Her phone. | -为什么 -她的手机 |
[39:49] | That she had Oliver clear. | 她让奥利弗把它清空了 |
[39:50] | Because it holds information about a lot of bad things we all do. | 那是因为里面有很多我们做的坏事的证据 |
[39:53] | That doesn’t mean that one of them was killing Wes. | 那不代表其中有人杀了韦斯 |
[39:55] | – Are you sure? – Yes! | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[39:59] | ‘Cause I’m about to have proof. | 我就要拿到证据了 |
[40:03] | Oliver kept a copy of Annalise’s phone | 奥利弗留了一份安娜丽丝手机的备份 |
[40:05] | and has been going through it. | 他一直在整理里面的内容 |
[40:06] | – Are you kidding? – What?! | -你开玩笑吧 -什么 |
[40:07] | Are you sure you want to keep denying Annalise’s involvement? | 你还是想否认安娜丽丝牵扯其中吗 |
[40:10] | You think I don’t care about him? | 你觉得我不在乎他 |
[40:12] | You really think that? | 你真的那么想吗 |
[40:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:17] | He wasn’t my son. | 他不是我儿子 |
[40:21] | Maybe it would be easier if he was. | 或许如果他是反而能让事情简单点 |
[40:23] | Then I would know… how I feel… | 那我就能知道 我会有什么感觉 |
[40:30] | …what I feel right now. | 该有什么感觉 |
[40:35] | All I know is that it’s horrific… | 我只知道这很可怕… |
[40:41] | …and I’m sorry. | 而我很遗憾 |
[40:47] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[41:04] | I’m just — I’m so angry. | 我 太愤怒了 |
[41:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:07] | He deserved so much better than this. | 这一切不该发生在他身上 |
[41:10] | He did. | 是的 |
[41:14] | I promise you that we’re gonna find who did this to him. | 我保证我们会找出杀害他的人 |
[41:18] | We owe him that. | 我们欠他真相 |
[41:28] | Hey, so, uh… I did something kind of stupid. | 我做了件蠢事 |
[41:34] | Oli? | 奥利 |
[41:35] | All this time, you’ve been telling me | 一直以来 你都跟我说 |
[41:37] | Annalise was hiding something | 安娜丽丝在隐瞒什么 |
[41:38] | when you’re the one with the secret. | 可事实上你才是藏有秘密的人 |
[41:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[41:44] | You checked your voicemail that night. | 你那天晚上查了语音信箱 |
[41:46] | I kept wondering why it took you so long to get to the hospital. | 我一直在好奇你为什么那么久才到医院 |
[41:49] | I just figured you were with Thomas the whole time, | 而我以为 你一直跟托马斯在一起 |
[41:51] | boning for six hours. | 滚了六个小时床单 |
[41:53] | So I called him. | 所以我给他打了电话 |
[41:55] | He said that you left his apartment hours before the fire, | 他说你在起火之前几个小时就离开了他的公寓 |
[41:59] | and that you used his cellphone to check your voicemail. | 你还用他的手机查了你的语音信箱 |
[42:03] | You went to Annalise’s house that night, didn’t you? | 你那晚去了安娜丽丝家 对吗 |