时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Shh. It’s just sex. | 只是做爱而已 |
[00:04] | Trent Stockton died under mysterious circumstances. | 特伦特·斯托克顿离奇死亡 |
[00:07] | I know how to get into Tegan’s accounts. | 我知道怎么进入泰根的账号 |
[00:08] | I have an I.T. Emergency. | 有个技术上的紧急情况 |
[00:10] | Start with Virginia’s past clients. | 从弗吉尼亚以前的委托人找起 |
[00:13] | See if there’s other cases she neglected. | 看看有没有其他被她忽视的案子 |
[00:15] | If you say anything to anyone, this is all gonna fall apart. | 如果你告诉别人 这一切都完了 |
[00:18] | – You got to drop this. – I’m doing my job. | -我建议你别管这件事 -这是我的工作 |
[00:20] | No, you’re back on the crack, and it’s called Annalise. | 不 你钻进名为安娜丽丝的牛角尖了 |
[00:22] | Meet Bonnie. | 来认识一下邦尼 |
[00:24] | – What the hell is this? – Bonnie’s childhood. | -这是什么东西 -邦尼的童年 |
[00:26] | – It’s gonna be fun. – And that man is her father. | -会很好玩的 -那个男人是她父亲 |
[00:29] | The patient is a trigger for me. | 这位病人对我来说也是个触机 |
[00:30] | My new patient just arrived. | 我的新病人到了 |
[00:32] | – Julie? – Yes. | -朱莉 -是的 |
[00:33] | – Where’s the witness? – Over there. | -证人在哪里 -那边 |
[00:58] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[01:00] | Come. | 进来 |
[01:07] | Here. | 给 |
[01:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:16] | This is about Mae? | 是和梅有关 |
[01:18] | I am pathetic. | 我很可悲 |
[01:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:22] | You’ve been my patient a month now. | 你作为我的病人已经一个月了 |
[01:24] | That is not a word that I would use to describe you. | 我不会用这个词来形容你 |
[01:29] | I saw her tonight. | 我今晚见到她了 |
[01:33] | You went to her? | 你去找的她 |
[01:36] | No. | 不是 |
[01:38] | She reached out to you? | 她主动找的你 |
[01:40] | She didn’t have a choice. | 她别无选择 |
[01:44] | Julie…? | 朱莉 |
[01:46] | I wasn’t honest with you. | 我没有说实话 |
[01:51] | I didn’t come here to get better. | 我来这不是为了有所改善 |
[01:57] | I came here to hurt her. | 我来这是为了伤害她 |
[02:07] | Councilman, how do you feel about facing your accuser today? | 议员 今天要面对原告你有何感想 |
[02:09] | …please. | 借过 |
[02:10] | Councilman Lindgren is not doing interviews today. | 林格恩议员今天不接受采访 |
[02:13] | – Why isn’t your wife with you? – Let us through. | -为什么你妻子没一起来 -借过一下 |
[02:14] | – We don’t want to be late for court. – Councilman, have you | -我们不想开庭迟到 -议员 你是否 |
[02:15] | spoken to your wife about these rape charges? | 和你妻子说过这些强奸指控 |
[02:16] | – My client is the real victim here. – Care to comment | -我的当事人是真正的受害者 -介意谈谈 |
[02:17] | – on being labeled a pedophile? – I said no interviews | -被称为恋童癖的感受吗 -我说过了我的 |
[02:19] | – for my client. – Did you know she was underage? | -当事人不接受采访 -你知道她未成年吗 |
[02:21] | And why isn’t your wife with you? | 为什么你妻子没有一起来 |
[02:22] | – Are you scared that more accusers will come forward? – Hold up. | -你是否害怕更多原告涌现出来 -等下 |
[02:24] | My client is the defendant. | 我当事人是被告 |
[02:25] | – Is…Is there a problem? – Witness coming through. | -有问题吗 -证人来了 |
[02:31] | My apologies. He was supposed to arrive after us. | 抱歉 他应该比我们晚到 |
[02:34] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[02:34] | Any comment on your falling poll numbers? | 关于民意支持率下降你有什么想说的 |
[02:36] | How does you wife feel about these allegations? | 你妻子对于这些指控有何感想 |
[02:38] | How does it feel to face a lifetime on the Sex Offender Registry? | 你对也许会被终生列入性犯罪者名单有何感想 |
[02:41] | – …family? – Were drugs involved? | -家庭呢 -是否涉及毒品 |
[02:42] | Are you afraid the D.A. will press for the maximum sentence? | 你是否害怕检察官会请求判处最高刑期 |
[02:51] | There’s no way that Annalise is living at the Easton Hotel. | 安娜丽丝不可能在伊斯顿酒店住得下去 |
[02:54] | The place is, like, 2 stars. | 这酒店也就两星级 |
[02:56] | That’s the address Caplan & Gold has for her, | 这是她留给卡普兰·高德联合律所的地址 |
[02:58] | and, honestly, I’d rather stay in a 2-star hotel | 老实说 比起现在我们这个乱七八糟的地方 |
[03:01] | than this mess we’re currently living in. | 我宁愿待在两星酒店 |
[03:02] | Honk, honk! Your chariot awaits. | 滴滴 你们的战车在等着了 |
[03:05] | What is taking so long?! | 搞什么搞这么久 |
[03:06] | Oliver! Tegan will dismember me if we’re late! | 奥利弗 如果迟到泰根会把我大卸八块的 |
[03:08] | I’m sorry. I can’t find my shoe! | 抱歉 我找不到我的鞋了 |
[03:10] | This whole place smells like one big shoe. | 这个地方闻起来就像支大鞋子 |
[03:12] | That’s just my balls. | 那是我的蛋蛋的味道 |
[03:13] | Do you do anything other than play on your phone all day? | 你除了整天玩手机还做了什么事吗 |
[03:16] | I’m not playing. I’m on Humpr. | 我不是玩手机 我在上汉炮 |
[03:17] | – Turn that off. – What? | -关掉 -什么 |
[03:19] | Oli and I have a little bet going about our new neighbor. | 奥利和我就我们的新邻居的情况打了个小赌 |
[03:22] | I’m trying to find out if he’s gay. | 我想看看他是不是同性恋 |
[03:23] | I’d rather you find a job. | 我更希望你去找工作 |
[03:27] | I’m sorry. That was bitchy. I-I didn’t mean that. | 抱歉 这样说很贱 我不是那个意思 |
[03:29] | Mm, he did. | 他就是那个意思 |
[03:31] | – Shoe! – Finally. Let’s go. | -鞋在这 -终于 我们走 |
[03:34] | – Oliver! – Sorry! | -奥利弗 -抱歉 |
[04:00] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[04:02] | Bonnie needs me. | 邦尼找我 |
[04:04] | Tell her to come home. She can talk to you here. | 让她回家 她可以在这跟你说 |
[04:08] | So, can we finally acknowledge that I’m just your gigolo? | 我们终于能承认我只是你的小白脸了吗 |
[04:10] | Did I ever give you the impression that you weren’t? | 我有跟你说过不是这样吗 |
[04:13] | Nice. | 很好 |
[04:14] | I’ll text you later. | 我晚点发短信给你 |
[04:20] | The Sixth Amendment gives you the Constitutional right | 第六修正案赋予你 |
[04:23] | to adequate representation. | 获得充分辩护的权利 |
[04:25] | You were denied that right. | 你之前没有获得这个权利 |
[04:27] | I had a public defender. | 我有个公设律师 |
[04:28] | Virginia Cross. I know. | 弗吉尼亚·克罗斯 我知道 |
[04:30] | Did she win your case? | 她帮你赢过官司吗 |
[04:32] | Obviously not. I wouldn’t be rotting in here if she had. | 很明显没有 如果有我就不会烂在这里了 |
[04:34] | Ms. Cross didn’t have the resources to hire | 克罗斯女士没有财力雇佣 |
[04:36] | a blood-spatter expert to refute your charges. | 一位血迹溅洒专家帮你翻案 |
[04:38] | 弗吉尼亚·克罗斯 客户 | |
[04:39] | If you had a proper defense, | 如果你得到充分的辩护 |
[04:40] | then your attorney would’ve done a full investigation, | 你的律师应该进行全面检查 |
[04:43] | hired a P.I., done a jury analysis. | 雇个私家侦探 做陪审团分析 |
[04:47] | So you’re saying that lady bungled my case? | 所以你的意思是那位女士搞砸了我的案子 |
[04:49] | Public defenders are doing the best they can, | 公设律师会竭尽所能 |
[04:51] | but the Governor cut their budget | 但州长会削减他们的预算 |
[04:53] | so Ms. Cross couldn’t afford to look for other eyewitnesses. | 所以克罗斯女士付不起找其他目击证人的费用 |
[04:56] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[04:57] | I’ll get a new trial – if I join this class action? | 如果加入这场集体诉讼 我的案子就能重判 |
[04:59] | Or get me an appeal? | 或是可以上诉了 |
[05:00] | If we win, | 如果我们赢了 |
[05:01] | every case in the lawsuit will be retried. | 这场官司中的每个案子都会重审 |
[05:04] | But it’s about something bigger than that. | 但意义远不止于此 |
[05:07] | We’re gonna force the Governor to hire more public defenders | 我们要强迫州长为你和未来的被告 |
[05:10] | for you and for future defendants. | 雇佣更多公诉律师 |
[05:13] | It’s about taking on the system as a whole. | 这是挑战整个法律系统 |
[05:13] | 雷克斯·莫里斯 律师待定 | |
[05:15] | Sorry. I got mouths to feed. | 抱歉 我还要养家糊口 |
[05:19] | So can you win me some money? | 官司赢了有钱拿吗 |
[05:20] | You may be entitled to damages. | 你可能可以获取赔偿 |
[05:22] | It’s also possible to clear your name, | 你还有机会洗清罪名 |
[05:25] | win back your freedom, | 赢回自由 |
[05:27] | maybe even get home in time for your daughter’s graduation. | 或许还能赶去参加你女儿的毕业典礼 |
[05:30] | All you have to do is sign this. | 你只需要在这里签名 |
[05:32] | Sign this. Sign this. | 签名 签名 |
[05:35] | Listen. This is an opportunity | 听着 这是一个 |
[05:36] | to break the cycle of discrimination. | 打破受到歧视的恶性循环的机会 |
[05:39] | Think about all the innocent people you’ll be saving. | 想想那些无辜的人会因你而被拯救 |
[05:43] | What do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[05:46] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[05:48] | 艾芙琳·帕克 律师待定 | |
[05:49] | Let’s do this. | 没问题 |
[05:51] | 曼纽尔·索托 律师待定 | |
[05:53] | Hell yes. | 求之不得 |
[06:01] | Only 16 more to go. | 还差十六个 |
[06:05] | 雷克斯·莫里斯 律师待定 | |
[06:09] | Councilman, how do you feel about facing your accuser? | 议员 今天要面对原告你有何感想 |
[06:10] | Have you spoken to your children about these rape charges? | 你是否和你的孩子们谈过这些强奸指控 |
[06:12] | …the D.A. will press for the maximum sentence? | 检察官会请求判处最高刑期 |
[06:15] | Miss Winterbottom, how old were you | 温特波顿女士 你第一次 |
[06:18] | when you first met Councilman Lindgren? | 见到林格恩议员时多大 |
[06:20] | 14. It’s when my father was a janitor at City Hall. | 十四岁 我父亲当时是市政厅的门卫 |
[06:24] | My father would take me to work with him after school sometimes. | 有时放学后父亲会让我和他一起工作一会 |
[06:28] | His office was in the basement. | 他的办公地点在地下室 |
[06:32] | My father would leave the room, | 我父亲会离开房间 |
[06:33] | and Mr. Lindgren would come in. | 然后林格恩先生走进来 |
[06:36] | He’d tell me to lie on the couch, | 他让我躺在沙发上 |
[06:37] | and then he would rape me. | 然后强奸我 |
[06:41] | Miss Winterbottom, where is your father now? | 温特波顿女士 你父亲现在在哪里 |
[06:45] | Federal prison. | 联邦监狱 |
[06:46] | Objection. Prejudice outweighs probative value. | 反对 偏见可能超过证据价值 |
[06:49] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[06:50] | And when did the abuse with the Councilman finally end? | 议员什么时候停止施虐的 |
[06:53] | When I was 15. | 我十五岁的时候 |
[06:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:57] | I got pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[06:58] | Do you know who the father of the child was? | 你知道孩子的父亲是谁吗 |
[07:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:04] | I was being raped by several men at the time — | 我当时被很多男的强奸过 |
[07:07] | Councilman Lindgren, my father, | 林格恩议员 我父亲 |
[07:10] | several other men who have since gone to jail. | 还有其他一些已经入狱的人 |
[07:13] | Miss Winterbottom, what happened to the child? | 温特波顿女士 孩子怎么样了 |
[07:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:19] | I passed out during labor, | 我在分娩时昏过去了 |
[07:21] | and when I woke up, my father told me the baby was dead. | 醒来的时候我父亲告诉我孩子死了 |
[07:33] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:35] | That you came here to hurt her? | 你来是为了伤害她 |
[07:38] | Julie, you understand it’s my duty to report | 朱莉 你得知道如果你对自身或周围 |
[07:41] | if you’re a danger to yourself or to others. | 构成威胁 我有义务上报 |
[07:43] | I didn’t do anything to her. That’s not what I meant. | 我没有对她做什么 我不是那个意思 |
[07:49] | What was it that happened between you two tonight? | 今天晚上你俩究竟发生了什么 |
[07:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[07:53] | Of course it does. | 当然重要 |
[07:55] | Come on. Talk to me. | 来 说给我听听 |
[07:57] | Maybe I just made it all up… | 也许是我错误地觉得 |
[08:01] | that we were the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[08:05] | We were both abused. We both lost babies. | 我们都被虐待过 都失去过孩子 |
[08:11] | But maybe that’s what screwed us up, too. | 但也许就是这些相同的经历毁了我们 |
[08:16] | ‘Cause she wanted a child, | 因为她想要个孩子 |
[08:18] | and I wanted to be what she wanted. | 我想如她所愿 |
[08:23] | That what you tried to be for her? | 那就是你一直想在她身边扮演的角色 |
[08:26] | Not her girlfriend or her partner, but her child? | 不是她的女友或是搭档 而是她的孩子 |
[08:30] | No, that wasn’t just what our relationship was about. | 不 我们的关系不只是那样 |
[08:34] | What was it about, then? | 那还有什么 |
[08:38] | Her guilt. | 她的愧疚 |
[08:47] | You were so great in there. | 你刚才很勇敢 |
[08:49] | You should be really proud of yourself. | 你应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[08:58] | Little Missy just took a giant dump on our case. | 那个小妞差点毁了我们的案子 |
[09:01] | Lucky for me, I know who can clean it up. | 还好我知道谁能收拾这残局 |
[09:04] | I’m not interested in being your Christopher Darden. | 我可不想做你的克里斯托弗·达顿 |
[09:06] | The jury is not gonna be down | 陪审团是不会支持 |
[09:08] | with an old white guy tearing that girl apart. | 一个摧残小女孩的白人老头的 |
[09:10] | What does you being white have to do with any of it? | 你是不是白人跟这有什么关系 |
[09:13] | Nothing. But I do have a penis. | 没关系 但我确实有根老二 |
[09:16] | So… | 所以… |
[09:18] | Come on. You’re my shark. | 你可是我的武器 |
[09:22] | Or at least that’s what I’ll tell the rest of the partners | 至少在董事会上我会这样 |
[09:23] | at the board meeting. | 告诉其他合伙人 |
[09:28] | I’m gonna cut off that penis | 如果下个月我的名字 |
[09:29] | if my name is not on that door this time next month. | 还没出现在那扇门上我就切了你的老二 |
[09:32] | See? I knew you had no morals. | 你看 我就知道你没有原则 |
[09:58] | It’s 8 o’clock. | 8点了 |
[10:00] | Do we have to? | 非得这样吗 |
[10:01] | Hey, I’m still willing to try the old-fashioned way. | 我仍然愿意使用传统方法 |
[10:04] | Just make it quick. | 要打就快点吧 |
[10:09] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[10:11] | You’re asking me that now? | 你现在才问这个问题 |
[10:12] | There are kids out there we could adopt. | 外面有那么多孩子 我们可以去领养 |
[10:15] | They might even like us. | 说不定他们还会喜欢我们 |
[10:17] | Our own kid’s not gonna like us? | 我们自己的孩子会讨厌我们 |
[10:19] | Did you always like your parents? | 你一直都喜欢自己的父母吗 |
[10:29] | You can tell him no. | 你可以拒绝他 |
[10:30] | Ah, so I can be the weak-ass woman | 那我就成了一个软弱的女人 |
[10:33] | who can’t handle crossing a rape victim. | 连盘问一个强奸受害者都搞不定 |
[10:44] | Hey. Can you do this? | 你有这个能力吗 |
[10:46] | Of course you can. But at what cost to you? | 你当然有 但这会让你付出什么代价 |
[10:55] | You know, not everything’s — | 不是每件事 |
[10:56] | is about what he did to me. | 都跟他对我做过的事有关 |
[10:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:01] | And these tears are the stupid hormones | 这些眼泪是该死的荷尔蒙搞的 |
[11:03] | and not about this case. | 跟案子没有关系 |
[11:13] | I wasn’t being paranoid. | 不是我多想 |
[11:16] | More than 20 of Virginia Cross’ old clients | 二十多个弗吉尼亚·克罗斯之前的委托人 |
[11:19] | now list their attorney status as “Pending.” | 将自己的代理律师改成了”待定” |
[11:22] | Virginia was fired. Of course they needed new lawyers. | 弗吉尼亚被解雇了 他们当然需要新律师 |
[11:24] | But I called the Public Defenders’ office, | 但我给公设律师办公室打了电话 |
[11:26] | and none of them are represented by people in that office. | 里面没有人代理他们 |
[11:29] | It’s Annalise. | 是安娜丽丝 |
[11:30] | Which is why I need you to go to the prison | 所以我需要你去一趟监狱 |
[11:32] | and find out if she’s met with any of these inmates. | 看看她是否去见了那些犯人 |
[11:35] | – You go. – I did. | -你去 -我去过了 |
[11:37] | They told me that she was never there. | 他们告诉我她没去过 |
[11:38] | – Then that’s your answer. – They’re lying to me. | -你已经有答案了 -他们在撒谎 |
[11:41] | They won’t lie to you. | 但他们不会对你撒谎 |
[11:43] | I’ll ask another investigator if you’re too busy. | 如果你太忙我就让别的调查员去 |
[11:46] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[11:48] | But you got to start asking yourself | 但你得问问自己 |
[11:50] | what this is really about. | 到底为什么要这么做 |
[11:52] | Being all single white female ain’t cute. | 特立独行的白人女孩并不招人喜欢 |
[11:55] | I don’t care about being cute. | 我不在乎 |
[11:57] | – Ms. Pratt? – Is this about the brief? | -普拉特小姐 -是报告的事吗 |
[11:59] | I used the sans-serif font like you said. | 我按你说的用了无衬线字体 |
[12:00] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[12:03] | No. Actually, stand. That’ll make it easier… | 不 还是站着吧 这样方便… |
[12:05] | to try these on. | 试这双鞋 |
[12:08] | You’re an 8 1/2. | 你穿八号半 |
[12:11] | Tegan. I can’t. | 泰根 我不能接受 |
[12:14] | You’ve been doing great work. You deserve a reward. | 你的工作做得很出色 值得嘉奖 |
[12:16] | Keep it up, you’ll be getting an offer here | 继续努力 很快你就可以拿到这儿的邀请函 |
[12:18] | and buying your own closet full of these in no time. | 并且拥有装满整个衣柜的鞋子 |
[12:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:25] | Try them on! | 穿上试试 |
[12:34] | So, Oli, we still on for Catan and Quiznos for lunch? | 奥利 还去卡坦和奎兹诺斯吃午饭吗 |
[12:38] | As long as you keep shipping three sheep for a brick, hell yeah. | 当然 只要你继续办错事 |
[12:41] | You’re never gonna let me live that down. | 你是不打算忘了这事了是吧 |
[12:43] | Oliver, can I see you for a minute? | 奥利弗 能耽误你几分钟吗 |
[12:46] | I’ll pick you up at your desk. | 我回头去你办公桌找你 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:51] | Are those Louboutins? | 你那是鲁布托的鞋 |
[12:53] | Tegan is a goddess, and you’re a traitor. | 泰根就像女神一样 而你是个叛徒 |
[12:55] | What? Simon’s not that bad. | 什么 西蒙没有那么坏 |
[12:56] | Defend him, and we’re no longer friends. | 你再继续为他辩护 我们就不再是朋友了 |
[12:59] | Where are we at on you-know-what? | 不能说的那件事进行到哪一步了 |
[13:01] | I told you, only a partner can get into Antares’ files, | 我说过只有合伙人才能访问心宿二的文件 |
[13:03] | so unless you want me to break in to Tegan’s computer — | 所以除非你想让我黑进泰根的电脑 |
[13:05] | – But there has to be another way. – There isn’t. | -但是一定有别的方法 -并没有 |
[13:07] | And do we really want to do this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[13:09] | I love it here. There’s free snacks and heated toilet seats. | 我喜欢这儿 这里有免费的点心和电热马桶 |
[13:12] | So you’re choosing a toilet seat | 所以你在韦斯劳拉和他们的宝宝 |
[13:14] | over Wes and Laurel and the baby? | 与电热马桶之间选择了电热马桶 |
[13:15] | I’m choosing a heated toilet seat, | 我选择了电热马桶 |
[13:17] | and you’re choosing $1,000 heels, so… | 你也选择了1000刀的高跟鞋 所以 |
[13:19] | No. | 不 |
[13:21] | I’m choosing justice for our friend. And so are you. | 我选择为我们的朋友伸张正义 你也是 |
[13:26] | Tegan’s leaving at 7:30 for a dinner. Meet me here. | 泰根7点30分去吃晚餐 在这里等着我 |
[13:38] | You’re not in the visitor logs. | 你不在探访名单上 |
[13:42] | How’d you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[13:44] | You bribe the guard? | 你贿赂了守卫吗 |
[13:45] | No one can know what I’m doing until I file with the court. | 在我向法院提交文件前不能让人知道我在做什么 |
[13:48] | Too late. Bonnie’s on your tail. | 太晚了 邦尼盯上你了 |
[13:53] | What is it? | 这算什么 |
[13:55] | I know someone for your case. | 我知道一个你案件需要的人 |
[13:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:00] | No. | 不 |
[14:01] | I’m not getting them involved | 如果你一直这样犯错下去 |
[14:02] | if you keep going about this the wrong way. | 我是不会把他牵扯进来的 |
[14:03] | I’m doing what I need to get clients, Nate. | 我在尽我所能寻找当事人 内特 |
[14:06] | You’re sneaking around, paying off guards. | 你偷偷溜进来 收买守卫 |
[14:08] | What if you get caught, disbarred? | 如果你被抓 丢掉律师资格呢 |
[14:10] | You would’ve gotten all these people’s hopes up for nothing. | 你会让所有这些人空高兴一场 |
[14:12] | I just need a few more signatures. | 我只是需要再找几个人就可以了 |
[14:15] | Get ’em the right way. | 用正确的方法去找 |
[14:17] | You’re better than this, Annalise. | 你不应该是这种人 安娜丽丝 |
[14:26] | Hey. Talked to a few guards. | 我问过守卫了 |
[14:29] | None have seen Annalise around the jail. | 没人见过安娜丽丝 |
[14:31] | And did you check the visitors logs? | 你检查过探访名单了吗 |
[14:32] | Look, I’m the last one to defend her, | 听着 我是最不会为她说话的人 |
[14:34] | but if she’s doing what you think she’s doing, | 但是如果她在做你认为她在做的 |
[14:36] | – helping people out — – That’s not what she’s doing. | -帮人脱罪 -那不是她在做的 |
[14:38] | Well, go talk to her. Ask her to her face. | 去找她谈谈 当面问她 |
[14:42] | So sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[14:45] | – Is everything okay? – It’s fine. | -出什么事了吗 -没有 |
[14:47] | Just start entering these into the spreadsheet. | 把这些输入电子表格 |
[14:50] | More Virginia Cross clients? | 又是弗吉尼亚·克罗斯的委托人 |
[14:52] | Apparently. | 很显然 |
[14:53] | Just get to work. | 做你的事去 |
[15:00] | All right. Let me carry it. | 我来拿吧 |
[15:01] | No. Pregnant women all around the world | 不用 世界各地的孕妇 |
[15:03] | work in factories and fields up until labor. | 在分娩前都在工厂和地里工作 |
[15:06] | I can carry a box. | 我还是能拿一个盒子的 |
[15:11] | Miss Winterbottom, | 温特波顿小姐 |
[15:13] | you stated that you were 14 when Councilman Lindgren raped you, | 你说被林格恩议员强奸时14岁 |
[15:17] | but you only came forward a few years ago. | 但你直到前几年才提出来 |
[15:19] | Why wait so long? | 为何等待这么久 |
[15:20] | That’s when I saw him on the news. | 我前几年才在新闻中看到他 |
[15:22] | I heard his voice, and it was instant — | 我听到他声音的瞬间 |
[15:25] | this chill went down my spine. | 就顺着脊椎起了冷颤 |
[15:27] | So you had no memory of him until this news report? | 这么说你在看到新闻之前对他没有任何记忆 |
[15:30] | I’ve been raped by dozens and dozens of men. | 我被许多男人强奸过 |
[15:33] | I don’t spend my time trying to remember their faces. | 我不浪费时间去记他们的脸 |
[15:40] | Miss Winterbottom, | 温特波顿小姐 |
[15:42] | are you aware that there’s evidence | 你知道有证据显示 |
[15:43] | that experiences of trauma, such as a father molesting a daughter, | 类似于父亲猥亵女儿的创伤体验 |
[15:48] | can contribute to memory distortion? | 可以造成记忆扭曲 |
[15:50] | Objection. Calls for expert opinion. | 反对 这需要专家意见 |
[15:52] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[15:54] | Have you ever heard of false memory syndrome? | 你听说过虚假记忆症候群吗 |
[15:56] | – Objection. Immaterial. – Sustained. | -反对 与案件无关 -反对有效 |
[15:59] | – Is she trying to tank this? – Quiet. | -她想输掉此案吗 -安静 |
[16:01] | Why didn’t you tell anyone about the Councilman’s | 你为什么没有在被议员 |
[16:03] | alleged abuse when it was happening? | 所谓的强奸时告诉别人 |
[16:05] | I was only 14. | 我只有14岁 |
[16:06] | Old enough to speak your mind. | 足够成熟到可以说出自己的想法了 |
[16:08] | Not old enough to stand up to my father, | 但还不敢反抗我的父亲 |
[16:11] | a man who said he would kill me and my sister | 他威胁我要是我敢说出去 |
[16:14] | and get rid of our bodies | 他就会杀了我们姐妹 |
[16:15] | in the furnace of City Hall if I said anything. | 并把我们的尸体丢到市政厅的火炉里 |
[16:20] | Would you have told anyone? | 要是你 你会说出去吗 |
[16:24] | Are you trying to tank this?! | 你是想输掉案子吗 |
[16:26] | I have to go slow so I don’t alienate the jury. | 我得慢慢来 免得疏远陪审团 |
[16:29] | I stuck my neck out for you with the firm. | 我冒着极大风险让你留在公司 |
[16:32] | So get in there… | 所以给我进去 |
[16:35] | and go for blood. | 好好盘问她 |
[16:36] | Otherwise you don’t have a job anymore, | 不然你就别想要工作了 |
[16:38] | let alone your name on the door. | 更别说合伙人了 |
[16:48] | Tell me about a good memory with Mae. | 告诉我一段和梅的美好回忆 |
[16:51] | Why would you ask me that? | 你为什么要我说这个 |
[16:53] | To remind you those years with Mae weren’t all bad. | 来提醒你和梅在一起的日子并非全都那么糟糕 |
[16:56] | Of course they weren’t. | 当然不是 |
[16:58] | But you’re beating yourself up for connecting with her in the first place. | 但你因为自己和她的共鸣而自责 |
[17:02] | You understand why she behaves the way she does. | 你明白她为什么会有那种表现 |
[17:06] | I-It’s what bonded you, right? | 这让你产生了共鸣 是吗 |
[17:08] | How is this supposed to help me right now? | 这怎么能帮到我 |
[17:11] | You came to therapy | 你来心理治疗 |
[17:13] | to get over Mae, not to hurt her. | 是为了忘记梅 而不是要伤害她 |
[17:16] | – That’s not true. – I think it is. | -不是这样 -我觉得是的 |
[17:18] | I think you are a much more emotionally aware person | 我认为你是个比你自己以为的 |
[17:21] | than you give yourself credit for. | 更加注重感情的人 |
[17:22] | Considering what I’ve been through. | 考虑到我都经历了什么 |
[17:24] | – No. – Okay, then stop getting me | -不 -好吧 那就别再让我 |
[17:25] | to revisit the good times I had with her. | 回顾我和她的美好时光了 |
[17:27] | That’s not helpful to me, just like it | 这对我没用 |
[17:29] | wouldn’t be helpful for me to remember the good times with my father. | 正如让我记起和我爸的好时光一样没帮助 |
[17:33] | Well, those are very different relationships. | 这两者和你的关系迥然不同 |
[17:35] | They’re both abusive. | 同样都是虐待 |
[17:39] | And that’s the only reason I let her into my life. | 这是我让她进入我生活的唯一原因 |
[17:42] | I was so desperate for someone who wouldn’t rape me | 我极度渴望一个不会强奸我的人 |
[17:44] | that I took what I could get, and that’s not love. | 就拿了我能得到的 而那不是爱 |
[17:49] | That’s trauma. | 那是创伤 |
[17:52] | And that is what you should be telling me right now. | 这正是你现在应该告诉我的 |
[17:54] | That I am right to hate her, | 我恨她是对的 |
[17:56] | that I am right to want to hurt her. | 我想伤害她没有错 |
[17:59] | You’re justified in feeling betrayed. | 你可以觉得自己被背叛了 |
[18:01] | I’m with you on that. | 这我同意 |
[18:02] | Then stop this, please. | 那就停下 拜托 |
[18:06] | I can’t take anyone else being on her side. | 我接受不了谁再跟她一边了 |
[18:15] | Miss Keating. | 基廷女士 |
[18:17] | Do you need another recess? | 你需要休庭吗 |
[18:19] | No, Your Honor. No. I’m ready. | 不 法官阁下 我准备好了 |
[18:25] | Miss Winterbottom, have you ever heard | 温特波顿小姐 你听说过 |
[18:27] | of a medical condition called a hysterical pregnancy? | 一种叫做癔病性怀孕的医学现象吗 |
[18:31] | I didn’t lie about my baby. | 孩子的事我没撒谎 |
[18:33] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[18:34] | But not even you ever saw that baby. | 但你也从未见过那个孩子 |
[18:38] | So isn’t it possible that it never existed? | 所以它有可能从未出现过 |
[18:43] | Objection. Asked and answered. | 反对 已经提问并且回答过了 |
[18:45] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[18:46] | I understand… | 我理解 |
[18:49] | that you believe that you were pregnant. | 你相信自己怀孕了 |
[18:52] | But that was many, many years ago. | 但那已经是很多年前了 |
[18:55] | And now all of a sudden, | 而现在 突然之间 |
[18:56] | you’re having these memories of this man | 你突然想起些有关这个 |
[18:59] | that looks like a lot of other white men out there. | 长相大众脸的白人男性的记忆 |
[19:01] | So isn’t it possible that he wasn’t the one who raped you? | 所以是否有可能他并没有强奸你 |
[19:06] | It was him. | 就是他 |
[19:07] | I know you believe that, | 我知道你觉得是 |
[19:08] | and I know awful things happened to you, | 我也知道你身上发生了很糟糕的事 |
[19:10] | but this is a court of law, and we need proof. | 但这是法庭 我们需要证据 |
[19:13] | – So, what’s the proof? – I remember him doing it to me. | -所以证据呢 -我记得他强奸我 |
[19:16] | You think you have memories of that. | 你觉得你有这段记忆 |
[19:19] | And I know that there’s a lot of pressure on you to say that, | 我知道你说出这话承担了很大压力 |
[19:22] | but it’s okay to admit that you don’t remember things exactly. | 但承认你记不太清也没事 |
[19:25] | Objection. Invites inadmissible speculation. | 反对 代入无效猜测 |
[19:27] | Confrontation clause allows me to impeach | 对峙条款允许我质疑 |
[19:29] | the credibility of the witness. | 证人的可信度 |
[19:31] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[19:32] | Is it possible, Miss Winterbottom, | 温特波顿小姐 是否有可能 |
[19:34] | that you’re confusing the Councilman | 你将议员先生 |
[19:37] | with one of dozens of other men | 错认成当时在房间里 |
[19:39] | who raped you in that room? | 强奸你的其他人呢 |
[19:40] | No. | 不可能 |
[19:41] | But how do you know? | 但你怎么知道 |
[19:44] | – I just do. – How? | -我就是知道 -怎么知道 |
[19:45] | You remember what you had for lunch last Tuesday, | 你记得上周二你吃的什么午餐 |
[19:47] | what color shirt you wore? | 穿得什么颜色的衣服吗 |
[19:48] | That’s not the same thing. | 这不是一回事 |
[19:50] | Exactly right. Because that was last week. | 没错 因为那是上周的事 |
[19:53] | And this, your recovered memory of this man’s face — | 而现在 你想起这个男人的脸 |
[19:57] | that’s from nearly 10 years ago. | 是十年前的记忆 |
[19:59] | Objection! Counsel is testifying for the witness. | 反对 对方律师在替证人作证 |
[20:02] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[20:02] | Is it possible you could be wrong about the Councilman? | 有没有可能你将议员先生记错了 |
[20:07] | – No. – So you have no doubt? None whatsoever? | -没有 -所以你毫不怀疑 一点都没有 |
[20:10] | – It’s okay if you do. – I didn’t say that. | -你要是不确定也没事 -我没这么说 |
[20:12] | But you hesitated, and that’s okay. | 但你犹豫了 这没事 |
[20:15] | Because you need to be 100% certain. | 因为你得百分百确认 |
[20:17] | The Councilman is a father. He has a family. | 议员是一位父亲 他有家庭 |
[20:19] | Their lives will be destroyed | 他们的生活会被摧毁 |
[20:21] | based on something you think he might’ve done, | 就因为一些你觉得他做过的事 |
[20:23] | so I’m asking you once again — | 所以我再问你一遍 |
[20:25] | is there any doubt whatsoever | 你完全确信 |
[20:27] | that it was him who did all of these terrible things to you? | 是他对你下的毒手吗 |
[20:36] | I’m telling you — | 我告诉你 |
[20:36] | Annalise Keating hasn’t been here in over a month. | 安娜丽丝·基廷有一个多月没来了 |
[20:40] | You want to see what I had for lunch, too? | 你还想看看我中午吃了什么吗 |
[20:53] | Oh, hell no. | 不是吧 |
[20:55] | Say something else about my boy. | 你再说我孩子一句试试 |
[20:57] | Sexually abused by their own mother. | 被自己的母亲强暴 |
[20:59] | – Shut up! – Guard! | -闭嘴 -守卫 |
[21:02] | Look. Let’s not even waste time. The answer’s no. | 听着 用不着浪费时间 答案是不 |
[21:05] | Jasmine’s dead, Claudia. | 贾斯敏死了 克劳蒂亚 |
[21:09] | She OD’d. | 服药过量 |
[21:20] | So? | 所以呢 |
[21:21] | So I just — I can’t forget about it. | 我就是无法忘怀 |
[21:25] | The system broke her the way it always does, | 司法体系与往常一样 把她逼上绝路 |
[21:27] | but you can help change that. | 但你可以改变这种现状 |
[21:29] | – How? – Sign on to my class-action suit. | -怎么做 -加入我的集体诉讼案 |
[21:31] | I’m gonna sue the governor so you and the other girls | 我要起诉州长 这样你和其他姑娘们 |
[21:34] | can get the fair representation | 就能得到公正的代理律师 |
[21:35] | you should’ve been given in the first place. | 正如你们当时就该得到的一样 |
[21:37] | Bitch, we still hate you. | 贱人 我们还是恨你 |
[21:39] | Then do it for your boys. | 那就为了你孩子这样做 |
[21:41] | They want you home, right? | 他们想让你回家 对吧 |
[21:42] | – Our boys are fine. – For now. | -我的孩子好着呢 -暂时是 |
[21:44] | But you know how it is being a black boy — | 但你知道黑人男孩是怎么长大的 |
[21:46] | wrong place, wrong time, | 万一遇上错误的地点时间 |
[21:47] | and then you’re behind bars for crap you didn’t do, | 你就会因为莫须有的罪名被关进大牢 |
[21:49] | and that’s if their asses don’t get shot up by the police | 这还是他们没因为走在街上 |
[21:51] | for just walking down the street. | 而被警察枪杀的前提下 |
[21:53] | You want them to have the lawyer that you did? | 你想让代理你的律师去代理他们 |
[21:55] | Someone who doesn’t have the time or the energy to defend them? | 没有时间或者精力为他们辩护的人 |
[21:59] | And you think you can fix all that? | 你觉得你能改变这一切 |
[22:01] | I want to try. | 我想尝试 |
[22:04] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[22:13] | Best. Housewife. Ever. | 史上最佳主妇 |
[22:16] | 奥利弗 要加班 别等我了 | |
[22:26] | Can you give me pointers | 你能告诉我 |
[22:27] | on how to be a soulless monster who lies to their boyfriend? | 怎样做个对自己男友撒谎的冷漠混蛋吗 |
[22:30] | It’s for their own protection. | 这是为了保护他们 |
[22:31] | You mean protection from how stupid this idea is? | 你是说不让他们知道这个蠢注意 |
[22:34] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[22:37] | Is there anything else I can do for you tonight? | 今晚还有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[22:38] | Yes. Get out of here and put those shoes to work. | 有 赶紧走人 把那双鞋派上用场 |
[22:41] | You know it. | 你最懂了 |
[22:45] | Last chance to bail. | 现在跑还来得及 |
[22:46] | Shut up. Let’s do this. | 闭嘴 开始吧 |
[23:00] | This is Michaela Pratt. | 我是米凯拉·普拉特 |
[23:01] | A text or e-mail is preferred to voicemail. | 请发短信或电子邮件 |
[23:16] | – Did you just get a sext? – No. | -你刚收到情爱短信了吗 -没 |
[23:18] | Yeah, you did. You’re blushing. | 明明就是 你脸红了 |
[23:20] | Come on. Who’s the chickadee that wants Frankie Dee? | 拜托 到底是哪个妞儿想上型男小弗 |
[23:22] | Shut up and grade my LSAT. | 闭嘴 赶紧批入学考试试卷 |
[23:23] | You know, if we’re being, uh, open — | 如果我们要开诚布公… |
[23:25] | – We’re not. – Actually, I’ve been going through | -我们没有 -我也有 |
[23:27] | a bit of a sexercise drought myself. | 一段时间没尝到甜头了 |
[23:29] | Michaela finally come to her senses and ditch you? | 米凯拉终于缓过神来把你甩了 |
[23:31] | No. She’s just, uh, working late all the time. | 不 她只是一直加班 |
[23:34] | It’s her internship. | 她要实习 |
[23:35] | With rich, successful lawyer guys? | 跟那些成功多金的男律师 |
[23:37] | Stop. She’s not the cheating type. | 住嘴 她不是出轨那种人 |
[23:39] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[23:42] | – How bad I screw up? – You got a 140. | -我答得有多糟 -你得了140分 |
[23:45] | – You did great. – That sucks. | -做得好极了 -糟透了 |
[23:48] | I’m a frickin’ moron. | 我真是笨 |
[23:49] | It’s — It’s this analytical reasoning. | 就是 就是分析推理 |
[23:51] | “If this, then that” — who the hell even cares? | “如果这样 那么那样” 谁他妈关心啊 |
[23:53] | Dude, you got this. You’re psyching yourself out. | 哥们 你可以的 你是自己吓自己 |
[24:00] | 给我发照片 不然我不相信你 我能当面给你看吗 | |
[24:11] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[24:12] | Boy. There’s like a million files in here. | 我的天 这里得有上百万个文件 |
[24:15] | – Search “Trent Stockton.” – Who? | -搜”特伦特·斯托克顿” -谁 |
[24:16] | The guy that worked for Antares and got killed. | 在心宿二工作过 后来被杀的那个人 |
[24:18] | Right, just like we’re gonna be. | 没错 那也是我们的下场 |
[24:23] | It’s a cease-and-desist letter. | 这是停终令 |
[24:25] | 限制访问 二次验证 | |
[24:27] | Secondary verification. This could go to Tegan’s phone. | 二次验证 可能会发到泰根手机上 |
[24:29] | Ohh! Um, uh, close out, close out. | 关掉 关掉 |
[24:30] | – I’m trying! – Wait, wait, wait! | -我在关 -等等 等等 |
[24:32] | – What? – Uh, we need a picture. | -干什么 -我们得拍张照片 |
[24:34] | – Hurry. – Okay, okay, okay! Wait. | -快点 -好的 好的 等一下 |
[24:36] | Okay, go ahead. Get out, get out! | 好了 继续 退出 退出 |
[24:39] | Oh, my God. I think I just peed a little. | 我的天啊 我刚才好像尿出来了 |
[24:41] | What’s the haps, nerds? | 在干什么啊 俩呆子 |
[24:44] | Tegan asked me to draft a confidentiality agreement for her. | 泰根让我帮她起草一份保密协议 |
[24:47] | You know, just one of the perks | 这就是作为 |
[24:49] | of being the Hell Bowl champion. | 地狱碗冠军的特权之一 |
[24:51] | Simon, uh, you up for Cocktails and Catan across the street? | 西蒙 要去对街的鸡尾酒卡坦喝一杯吗 |
[24:54] | Girl, that’s such a good idea, I can hardly Catan myself. | 姑娘 好主意 我都要控制不住我自己了 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:09] | You know what I see right now? | 知道我刚才看到什么了吗 |
[25:11] | I see you suffering the same pain | 我看到你今晚让梅经受的痛苦 |
[25:13] | that you caused Mae tonight. | 也同样令你很痛苦 |
[25:17] | That’s how deep your understanding of her is. | 你对她的理解就是如此深刻 |
[25:20] | You feel her pain as your pain, | 你可以感受到她的痛苦 |
[25:22] | her suffering as your suffering. | 她的煎熬就是你的煎熬 |
[25:25] | That’s love. | 这就是爱 |
[25:28] | And until you admit that, | 除非你承认这一点 |
[25:29] | you’re not gonna be able to move past the anger and obsession | 否则你跨不过你一直感受到的愤怒和痴迷 |
[25:33] | and need to hurt that you can’t stop feeling. | 以及对伤害她的渴求 |
[25:39] | It’s just easier to hate her. | 恨她更简单 |
[25:46] | Annie? | 安娜 |
[26:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:04] | I won the case. | 我赢了官司 |
[26:07] | The doctors said no drinking during the injections. | 医生说注射期间不能喝酒 |
[26:09] | – They always say that. – Yeah, well, they’re professional, | -他们总是这么说 -是的 他们很专业 |
[26:11] | and we’re spending 20 grand for the hormones, so — | 那荷尔蒙花了我们两万块 所以 |
[26:13] | That my job paid for. | 那是用我的工资付的 |
[26:15] | Well, did. | 以前的工资 |
[26:19] | I quit. | 我辞职了 |
[26:33] | Well, that’s reason to celebrate. | 所以我们得庆祝一下 |
[26:38] | I’m proud of ya. | 我为你骄傲 |
[26:40] | I destroyed her. | 我毁了她 |
[26:42] | I was a coward. | 我太懦弱了 |
[26:54] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[26:59] | I want us to help her. | 我想我们一起去帮她 |
[27:10] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[27:22] | Hey, girl, hey. | 姑娘 你好啊 |
[27:25] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:28] | – No booze? – You’ve had enough. | -没有酒 -你已经喝了不少了 |
[27:31] | That’s boring. | 真没意思 |
[27:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[27:34] | Well, I wanted to see your little hide-out. | 我想看看你的小蜗居 |
[27:37] | Are you satisfied? | 你满意吗 |
[27:39] | Sure, if you tell me what this is. | 当然 如果你告诉我这是什么 |
[27:40] | Work. Heard you dropped out. Why? | 工作资料 听说你辍学了 为什么 |
[27:47] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[27:49] | My life would still be normal | 如果你没把我选进 |
[27:52] | if you hadn’t picked me for your stupid Keating 5. | 你那破基廷五人组 我的生活就会很正常 |
[27:57] | I’d be on Law Review, interning at some fancy firm, | 我会上《法评》 在高级律所实习 |
[28:01] | banging all the straight guys there. | 上了那里的所有直男 |
[28:03] | You know, you’ve grown a lot since then. | 自那以后你成长了许多 |
[28:06] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[28:07] | I almost just slept with some guy off Humpr. | 我差点睡了汉炮上的路人 |
[28:10] | It’s why I finally left my apartment today. | 所以我今天才走出公寓 |
[28:14] | For sex. | 为了约炮 |
[28:16] | See… | 你看… |
[28:19] | he’s wondering where I am right now. | 他正在问我现在在哪儿 |
[28:22] | You didn’t go to him, though. | 但你没去找他 |
[28:29] | We did so many bad things. | 我们做了很多坏事 |
[28:33] | You can’t think about that. | 你不能那么想 |
[28:36] | But it’s all burnt in my brain. | 但我一直被这些事折磨 |
[28:39] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[28:44] | Sam’s bloody head. | 山姆血淋淋的头 |
[28:47] | And Wes in the basement. | 韦斯躺在地下室 |
[28:48] | You know, I’m actually jealous of him | 其实我真有点嫉妒他 |
[28:51] | ’cause at least he doesn’t have to live with any of this anymore. | 因为他至少不用再活受罪了 |
[28:56] | I’m not like you. I can’t just…move on. | 我不像你 我就是…忘不掉 |
[29:01] | You’re a lot stronger than you think, Connor. | 你比你想象的要坚强 康纳尔 |
[29:04] | I just told you I wanted to die. | 我刚跟你说我想死 |
[29:09] | How is that strong? | 那算什么坚强 |
[29:14] | Because you came here instead. | 因为你还是来了我这儿 |
[29:25] | I already sent you the photo. | 我已经发给你照片了 |
[29:27] | The pop-up is blocking the whole thing. | 弹窗把文件挡住了 |
[29:29] | You have to go back in. | 你得回去 |
[29:31] | No. Tegan could get in trouble. | 不 泰根会有麻烦的 |
[29:33] | – Michaela! – Listen. | -米凯拉 -听着 |
[29:35] | She is everything Annalise isn’t, | 安娜丽丝跟她没得比 |
[29:37] | and I’m not gonna throw that away. | 我才不会松开她的大腿 |
[29:39] | I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 我明天再联系你 |
[29:50] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才来 |
[29:55] | I know you have your LSAT tomorrow. | 我知道你明天有法学院入学考试 |
[29:57] | I’ll make it quick. | 我会快点的 |
[29:58] | I can’t do this here, Laurel. | 我在这儿做不了 劳拉 |
[30:04] | Well, I can’t do it at Bonnie’s anymore. | 好吧 我不能再去邦尼家做了 |
[30:07] | She’s been really nice lately, and I feel horrible. | 她最近对我很好 我很内疚 |
[30:11] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[30:13] | So… | 那… |
[30:15] | What? You just came all the way here to say that? | 怎么 你大老远过来就为了说这些 |
[30:21] | No more sex? | 不做爱了 |
[30:24] | A text would’ve been fine. | 一条短信就能搞定 |
[30:29] | Are you sure the baby’s not mine? | 你确定孩子不是我的吗 |
[30:36] | – Tell me nothing happened. – Of course nothing happened! | -告诉我什么都没发生 -当然什么都没发生 |
[30:39] | It’s not yours. | 不是你的 |
[30:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:45] | Get out. | 滚 |
[30:47] | I want to take care of you and the baby no matter what. | 无论如何我都想照顾你和孩子 |
[30:49] | It’s why I’m taking the LSAT. | 所以我才考法学院入学考试 |
[30:50] | That night is the biggest regret of my life! | 那晚的事是我这辈子最后悔的事 |
[30:52] | I feel sick that I did that, that I lied to him, | 我很愧疚我那么做了 我骗了他 |
[30:56] | so don’t ever say those words out loud again! | 所以不许你再说那些话了 |
[30:59] | Get the hell out! | 给我滚出去 |
[31:02] | Get the hell out, Frank! | 给我滚出去 弗兰克 |
[31:16] | You know what I want? | 我知道我想要什么吗 |
[31:18] | You know, just for somebody to tell me what to do. | 我想要有人告诉我该做什么 |
[31:22] | And don’t say “Feel my feelings,” | 别说感受我的感受 |
[31:25] | because every therapist I’ve ever had has said that to me, | 因为每位心理医生都对我说过这句话 |
[31:28] | and it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最蠢的话了 |
[31:33] | I just want to feel better. | 我只想好受点 |
[31:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:41] | I want you to say you love Mae. | 我想你说你爱梅 |
[31:46] | It is the first step to moving on. | 这是放下的第一步 |
[31:50] | Admitting that — that, even with all her flaws… | 承认 即使她有她的缺点 |
[31:55] | you still love her. | 你仍然爱她 |
[32:00] | You think you can say that? | 你觉得你能说出来吗 |
[32:06] | I don’t know if I’ll mean it. | 我不知道我是否能发自内心 |
[32:11] | Say it. See how it feels. | 说出来 看看你会有什么感觉 |
[32:17] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[32:20] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[32:24] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[32:29] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[32:31] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[32:39] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[32:43] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[32:49] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[32:51] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[32:56] | Miss Winterbottom. | 温特波顿女士 |
[32:59] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[33:01] | Just hear me out. | 听我说 |
[33:02] | When you were little, | 你小的时候 |
[33:03] | did you dream of one day defending pedophiles? | 你有想过有一天为恋童癖辩护吗 |
[33:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:05] | You know, people don’t come forward because of what you did. | 人们因为你做的事都不愿站出来 |
[33:08] | It’s a really disgusting way to earn money. | 你这样赚钱真的让人恶心 |
[33:09] | I quit my job. | 我不干了 |
[33:12] | It was despicable what I did to you. | 我对你做的事很卑鄙 |
[33:14] | And as sorry as I am, I didn’t come here to apologize. | 虽然我很抱歉 我不是来道歉的 |
[33:17] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[33:20] | I just started teaching at a law school, | 我刚开始在国内最好的 |
[33:22] | one of the best in the country, | 法学院之一教书 |
[33:24] | but I’ve never had a student with half the strength | 但是我从没有过一个学生 |
[33:26] | that you showed me up on that stand. | 能有你出庭时一半的坚强 |
[33:29] | And you’ve spent years in and out of the courtrooms. | 而你这么多年一直出入法庭 |
[33:32] | You know what it’s like dealing with lawyers. | 你知道和律师打交道是什么样 |
[33:35] | I think you can be one. | 我觉得你也能成为律师 |
[33:40] | I’m a waitress. | 我是个服务员 |
[33:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[33:44] | You could leave this life. | 你可以摆脱这种生活 |
[33:46] | I did at your age, and look at me. | 我在你这么大时就这么做了 看看现在的我 |
[33:50] | You can do this. I’ll help you. | 你可以的 我会帮你的 |
[34:02] | – Hello? – You have a collect call | -你好 -你有一通来自 |
[34:04] | from an inmate at Philadelphia County Prison. | 费城县监狱的犯人打来的付费电话 |
[34:06] | To accept this call, press 1. | 如果同意接通 请按1 |
[34:10] | It’s Claudia. We in. | 我是克劳蒂亚 我们同意了 |
[34:12] | Me, Gigi, Luna, a whole bunch of us. | 我 吉吉 露娜 我们一帮人 |
[34:15] | How many? | 有多少人 |
[34:17] | Around 15. | 大概15人 |
[34:19] | So if you mess this up, | 如果你没弄好这件事 |
[34:21] | a whole bunch of wack-ass sisters is comin’ for you. | 我们一帮疯女人跟你没完 |
[34:30] | I still got it. | 宝刀未老 |
[34:51] | You have a collect call | 你有一通来自 |
[34:52] | from an inmate at – Philadelphia County Prison. | 费城县监狱的犯人打来的付费电话 |
[34:55] | To accept this call, press 1. | 如果同意接通 请按1 |
[34:58] | Ms. Keating, it’s Evelyn Park. | 基廷女士 我是艾芙琳·帕克 |
[35:01] | I can’t sign on with your lawsuit anymore. | 我不能加入你的集体诉讼 |
[35:03] | – Why? – Honestly? | -为什么 -说实话 |
[35:04] | The D.A. lady offered me a better deal. | 地检来的那位女士给我提出了更好的条件 |
[35:07] | I’m telling you — | 跟你说了 |
[35:08] | Annalise Keating hasn’t been here in over a month. | 安娜丽丝·基廷有一个多月没来了 |
[35:11] | You want to see what I had for lunch, too? | 你还想看看我中午吃了什么吗 |
[35:20] | I would like to see what’s on those security cameras. | 我想看看监控录像 |
[35:23] | Because you’re suing the Governor, this all | 因为你告的是州长 这一切 |
[35:25] | but guarantees you could be jeopardizing your parole. | 肯定会影响到你的假释 |
[35:31] | Did she tell you she almost got disbarred | 她有没有告诉你她因为酗酒 |
[35:32] | for alcoholism? | 差点被吊销律师执照 |
[35:34] | Manuel, I fought to get my license back, | 曼纽尔 我为了拿回执照全力以赴 |
[35:36] | and I’ll fight for you, too. | 我也会为你全力以赴的 |
[35:37] | She’s not doing this for you. | 她这么做不是为了你 |
[35:39] | She’s doing it to salvage her failing career. | 而是为了拯救自己岌岌可危的事业 |
[35:41] | I have nothing personal to gain, Mr. Morris. | 这对我个人没有任何利益可言 莫里斯先生 |
[35:44] | How does two years sound? | 两年你觉得怎么样 |
[35:48] | I’ll get you work release. | 我可以让你监外就业 |
[35:51] | Early parole. | 提早假释 |
[36:25] | I was trying to do something good. | 我的本意是想做点好事 |
[36:29] | This wasn’t about me and you. | 跟你我之间的恩怨无关 |
[36:31] | Everything you ever do is for yourself. | 你所做的一切都是为了自己 |
[36:34] | That’s not why I helped you. | 这不是我当时帮助你的理由 |
[36:36] | You helped me because of your guilt. | 你帮助我是因为愧疚 |
[36:38] | No. Bonnie. | 不 邦尼 |
[36:43] | I helped you… | 我帮助你 |
[36:49] | …because I saw you… | 是因为我看到了 |
[36:53] | …that we were the same. | 你我是一样的人 |
[36:55] | We’re not the same. | 我们不一样 |
[36:57] | And that’s what you’ve never understood. | 所以你永远都不会理解我 |
[37:00] | You made me into you. | 你把我变成了你 |
[37:03] | Or you tried. | 至少是试图这么做 |
[37:05] | And so you brought home | 所以你把我带回家 |
[37:07] | the sad, trashy, abused girl | 把那个悲伤 废物一样 |
[37:10] | and dressed her up like you. | 被虐待的女孩 打扮成你的样子 |
[37:13] | Until you realized that she would never be who you wanted, | 直到你意识到她永远不可能变成你想要的样子 |
[37:16] | so you just threw her out into the streets | 你就把她扔到大街上 |
[37:18] | like she was just another intern — | 就好像她跟其他实习生没区别 |
[37:20] | like everything she’d ever done for you meant nothing, | 就好像她为你做过的一切都毫无意义 |
[37:23] | – because she’s nothing. – You don’t need me. | -因为她一文不值 -你不需要我 |
[37:25] | You don’t. | 不需要 |
[37:29] | And maybe you never did. | 或许你从来都不需要我 |
[37:34] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:36] | I never saw you as nothing. | 你对我而言不是一文不值 |
[37:39] | You were never trash in my eyes. | 在我眼里你也从来不是废物 |
[37:44] | And now look at what you’ve done. | 再看看你都做了什么 |
[37:50] | Look at what you’ve done! | 看看你都做了什么 |
[38:06] | You could leave this life. And I’ll help you. | 你可以摆脱这种生活 我会帮你的 |
[38:11] | He is not a good man, Annalise. | 他不是个好人 安娜丽丝 |
[38:16] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[38:17] | No. | 不 |
[38:18] | You don’t know how to love anyone. | 你根本不懂怎么爱别人 |
[38:20] | And you’re not hanging from a bedsheet behind some metal bars, | 而不是在冰冷的牢门后面用床单上吊自杀时 |
[38:26] | then you tell me that I don’t love you. | 你再告诉我 我不爱你 |
[38:30] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[38:36] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[38:37] | No. You don’t have to do this. | 不 你没必要这样 |
[38:39] | I never saw you as nothing. | 你对我而言不是一文不值 |
[38:42] | You were never trash in my eyes. | 在我眼里你也从来不是废物 |
[38:45] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[38:49] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[38:54] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[38:58] | How does it feel to say that? | 说出来的感觉怎么样 |
[39:01] | It hurts. | 很痛苦 |
[39:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:07] | ‘Cause I miss her. | 因为我想她 |
[39:11] | I miss the house. | 我想那房子 |
[39:13] | You found it. | 你来了 |
[39:18] | Hi, Bonnie. I’m Sam. | 你好 邦尼 我是山姆 |
[39:20] | It’s so nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[39:22] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 |
[39:28] | I miss our family. | 我想我们的家 |
[39:38] | She made me feel safe. | 她让我有安全感 |
[39:43] | Even when I hated her. | 即使在我恨她的时候 |
[39:46] | It’s gonna be even harder now that they know what I’m doing. | 现在他们知道我在干什么 接下来就更难了 |
[39:50] | And you’re telling me because…? | 你告诉我是因为… |
[39:52] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[39:54] | And you need to get off your ass and do something. | 你需要赶紧振作起来 做点实事 |
[39:57] | I didn’t have anyone until her. | 我只有她一个人 |
[40:01] | Then she just threw it away. | 然后她就这么把我踢开 |
[40:03] | Look at the date. Right there. | 看看这日期 |
[40:06] | C&G sent a cease-and-desist letter to Trent Stockton | 律所在特伦特·斯托克顿死前一周 |
[40:09] | a week before he died. | 给他发了停终令 |
[40:11] | He was gonna blow the whistle on Antares, | 他本来想曝光心宿二的事 |
[40:13] | so my father killed him. | 于是我父亲杀了他 |
[40:14] | For sticking his nose where it didn’t belong. | 因为他打听了不该打听的事 |
[40:16] | Oh, my God. What if someone thinks | 天啊 万一有人认为 |
[40:18] | that Tegan’s the one that accessed that letter? | 是泰根看的那封信怎么办 |
[40:19] | – She could get fired! – Fired? | -她可能会被开除 -开除 |
[40:20] | – W-we could get killed here. – You’re overreacting. | -我们命都快没了 -你们反应过度了 |
[40:23] | – No, I’m reacting like a sane person. – You — | -不 我这是正常人的反应 -你 |
[40:25] | Asher’s calling. Shut up. | 亚设打电话来了 别说话 |
[40:27] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[40:29] | Frankie was too tired to get drinks after his LSAT. | 弗兰克考完法学院入学考试后太累不想喝酒 |
[40:31] | You want to meet for dinner? | 我们晚餐一起吗 |
[40:32] | I’m still at the office. | 我还在办公室 |
[40:35] | Tegan has a huge presentation tomorrow. | 泰根明天有个重要的报告 |
[40:37] | Well, I love that you’re working so hard, boo. | 我喜欢你那么努力的样子 宝贝 |
[40:40] | Thanks, baby. Bye. | 谢谢 宝贝 再见 |
[40:43] | And part of me wants to believe her, | 我内心中有一部分是想相信她 |
[40:44] | that she wants to finally change, | 她终于想改变了 |
[40:49] | that that’s what the class action was about. | 因此才提出集体诉讼 |
[40:51] | But why can’t she do that with me? | 但她为什么不能和我一起 |
[40:54] | I-I know how to help her. | 我知道该怎么帮她 |
[40:57] | It’s what I needed to file a class-action suit. | 这正是我要提出集体诉讼所需要的东西 |
[40:59] | And we both were abused. | 我们都遭到过侵犯 |
[41:01] | You don’t call people out for being sexually abused. | 别轻易说别人受到过性侵 |
[41:03] | I wasn’t honest with you. I came here to hurt her. | 我没有说实话 我来这是为了伤害她 |
[41:09] | We make a great team. | 我们合作无间 |
[41:11] | I know when to give her space, and — | 我知道什么时候该给她空间… |
[41:13] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[41:17] | Mae… | 梅 |
[41:19] | is Annalise Keating? | 就是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[41:25] | No. | 不 |
[41:27] | Stop lying. | 别撒谎了 |
[41:32] | I love her, like you said. | 我爱她 正如你所说 |
[41:37] | I can’t tell you what a help you’ve been to me. | 我无法形容你对我帮助有多大 |
[41:43] | You need a lot more than my help. | 你需要的不仅仅是我的帮助 |
[41:51] | You’re the one she fired. | 你就是她开除的人 |
[41:54] | Bonnie. That — That’s you. | 邦尼 就是你 |
[42:05] | – Where’s the suspect? – Jail. | -嫌犯在哪里 -监狱 |