时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, everyone, ignore the crazy. | 好了 大家别理这个疯子了 |
[00:03] | – Just get back to work. – What do you all say to your families | -继续工作吧 -你们晚上回家 |
[00:05] | when you go home at night, huh? | 要对家人说什么 |
[00:06] | How proud you are to make a child homeless? | 说自己很骄傲把一个孩子弄得无家可归 |
[00:08] | I heard your poll numbers | 我听说在低收入地区 |
[00:09] | were dropping in the low-income districts. | 你的民意支持率在下降 |
[00:11] | What, is this a pitch to be my new campaign manager or something? | 怎么 想自荐做我的新竞选经理 |
[00:14] | I know someone for your case. | 我知道一个你案件需要的人 |
[00:16] | – Who? – I’m not getting them involved | -谁 -如果你一直这样错下去 |
[00:17] | if you keep going about this the wrong way. | 我是不会把他牵扯进来的 |
[00:19] | Antares going public is the reason my father killed Wes. | 我父亲杀韦斯就是因为心宿二要上市 |
[00:22] | So no more wavering. We have to get those files | 别再犹豫了 我们必须拿到那些文件 |
[00:24] | and leak them before they go public. | 在上市前把它们泄露出去 |
[00:26] | Tegan has been good to me, | 泰根一直对我很好 |
[00:28] | so I’m not destroying the one good person in my life. | 我不会毁掉我生命中唯一一个好人 |
[00:31] | Promise to not tell anyone! | 保证别告诉别人 |
[00:32] | Sharing information about our sessions would be unethical. | 透露我们的会诊信息有违职业道德 |
[00:36] | Unethical like you barging into my office? | 和你闯入我办公室一样有违道德吗 |
[00:38] | …talking to you about dead children and suicide | 或许我并不想听你聊 |
[00:41] | is not in my best interest? | 死去的孩子和自杀 |
[00:43] | – Can I help you? – I’m Jacqueline Roa, | -有什么可以帮你的吗 -我是杰奎琳·罗 |
[00:45] | Isaac’s ex-wife. | 艾萨克的前妻 |
[00:50] | Ugh. Don’t make me go. | 我不想走 |
[00:52] | We can call in sick. | 你可以请病假 |
[00:54] | Annalise will kill me. | 安娜丽丝会杀了我的 |
[00:56] | Literally. | 真的 |
[00:58] | And I want to go. | 我想去上班 |
[00:58] | I mean, w-we’re suing the freaking governor. | 我们可是在告州长 |
[01:01] | The Attorney General is arguing against us. | 和我们对簿公堂的可是州检察长 |
[01:04] | It’s…a once-in-a-lifetime case. | 这可是百年一遇的案子 |
[01:07] | But my once-in-a-lifetime hot ass is here | 如果离开我这百年一遇的翘臀 |
[01:09] | and you’re sad to leave it. | 你会很伤心的 |
[01:12] | That’s true. | 也是 |
[01:18] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样的 |
[01:19] | What? | 什么 |
[01:21] | We should be dead… | 我们应该已经死了 |
[01:24] | or in jail. | 或者在监狱里 |
[01:26] | But I’m actually doing something good for the world. | 但我却真的在为这个世界出一份力 |
[01:30] | And you have a job | 而你有了一份 |
[01:31] | where you don’t have to break any laws… | 不用违法的工作 |
[01:33] | You make us sound really boring. | 你这么说显得我们好无聊 |
[01:35] | If this is boring, then… | 如果这是无聊 那么 |
[01:38] | we should’ve signed up a long time ago. | 我们早就该这么过了 |
[01:45] | Time to pop the bubble! | 该戳破幻想了 |
[02:02] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[02:06] | This is our final session. | 这是我们最后一次问诊 |
[02:08] | Is this normal for you? | 这就是你的日常生活 |
[02:10] | Stalking your ex? Visiting his patients? | 跟踪你的前夫 见他的病人 |
[02:12] | – No. – Then how do you know who I am? | -不是 -那你怎么知道我是谁的 |
[02:14] | I’m a therapist, too. | 我也是个心理医生 |
[02:15] | Okay, so you’re both violating confidentiality. | 那么你们都违反了保密协议 |
[02:17] | – Let me explain. – I could have your license. | -请听我解释 -我可以让你们被吊销执照 |
[02:19] | I know what I’m risking by being here, Annalise. | 我知道我过来冒了什么样的风险 安娜丽丝 |
[02:21] | That’s how serious this is. | 这足以说明事态的严重 |
[02:24] | Is this because of our last meeting? | 是因为上一次会诊的事 |
[02:26] | It’s not uncommon for patients | 病人刚坦露心扉 |
[02:28] | to shut down after opening up. | 立刻又封闭自己可不少见 |
[02:30] | That’s not it. | 不是的 |
[02:32] | Well, then, what is it? | 那是怎么了 |
[02:38] | I’m getting too close. | 太接近了 |
[02:40] | What? | 什么 |
[02:42] | – Don’t make me say more. – Annalise. | -别逼我再多说什么了 -安娜丽丝 |
[02:44] | I’m not gonna repeat what happened with Sam. | 我不会再犯下对山姆犯过的错 |
[02:48] | He’s in a fragile place, Annalise. | 他的处境很危险 安娜丽丝 |
[02:53] | We lost our daughter Stella a few years ago. | 我们几年前失去了女儿 斯黛拉 |
[03:02] | Suicide. | 是自杀 |
[03:07] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[03:09] | I think Isaac is using again. | 我觉得艾萨克又开始吸毒了 |
[03:12] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:12] | Because I’ve seen it before — | 因为我经历过 |
[03:15] | the not sleeping, the stress… | 失眠 压力 |
[03:17] | So I’m triggering it. That’s what you’re saying? | 所以是我诱发的 你是这个意思吗 |
[03:20] | Your situation is triggering him. | 是你的情况诱发的 |
[03:27] | – Have you been drinking? – No. | -你喝酒了吗 -没有 |
[03:29] | This is classic relapse behavior — | 这是典型的复发行为 |
[03:32] | shutting down, running away. | 封闭自己 逃离现实 |
[03:34] | Let’s just go back inside. We can work through this. | 回屋吧 我们可以解决的 |
[03:36] | I already found another therapist. | 我已经找了另一个心理医生了 |
[03:38] | I’m an addiction specialist, too… | 我也是成瘾治疗师 |
[03:41] | which means I could be your new counselor | 所以我可以按照纪律委员会的要求 |
[03:44] | for the disciplinary board. | 对你进行治疗 |
[03:46] | And I would never ask this of just any patient. | 我不会对其他病人提出这种要求 |
[03:51] | But you can survive this. | 但你可以挺过去 |
[03:54] | I’m afraid Isaac won’t. | 而我担心艾萨克做不到 |
[03:57] | You’re gonna have a relapse, Annalise. | 你这样会复发的 安娜丽丝 |
[03:59] | If you walk out of here, that’s what’s going to happen. | 如果你现在离开就一定会 |
[04:01] | You’re gonna drink. | 你会去喝酒 |
[04:07] | Just let me go. | 让我走 |
[04:09] | You — | 你 |
[04:32] | It’s a double-sausage, extra-cheddar | 这是巴斯特家双份香肠 双份奶酪的 |
[04:33] | egg biscuit from Buster’s. | 蛋饼 |
[04:35] | They run out of those by 6:00 A.M. | 这东西早上六点前就卖光了 |
[04:37] | I got up early. | 我起了个早床 |
[04:40] | I’m good. BonBon made me eggs for breakfast. | 不用了 邦邦给我做了鸡蛋当早餐 |
[04:41] | Please tell me you didn’t tell Bonnie. | 你没有跟邦妮说吧 |
[04:43] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 不告诉你 |
[04:45] | Hey, Dougie. | 道吉 |
[04:47] | You want a double-sausage biscuit from Buster’s? | 你想要巴斯特家双份香肠的蛋饼吗 |
[04:48] | Slam me that Sammy! | 还用问吗 |
[04:52] | Did he tell anyone? | 他说出去了吗 |
[04:53] | If I kill him, you’re my alibi. | 如果我把他杀了 你就是我的不在场证明 |
[04:56] | Shouldn’t I sit up here with you? | 难道我不应该和你坐在一起吗 |
[04:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:59] | To balance the optics. | 充个场面 |
[05:01] | It’s kind of embarrassing. | 现在很尴尬 |
[05:03] | You’re the Attorney General and you bring your entire office | 身为检察长却为了一个小小的许可听证会 |
[05:05] | for a little certification hearing? | 搬来一整个办公室的人 |
[05:06] | That’s because he knows how good our case is. | 那是因为他知道我们的案子分量有多重 |
[05:09] | See? You said “our case.” | 瞧 你说了是”我们的案子” |
[05:11] | I should sit with you. | 我应该和你坐在一起 |
[05:12] | Looks better if I’m up here alone. | 我一个人看起来好一些 |
[05:15] | Nobody roots for Goliath. | 没人会支持大鳄 |
[05:18] | All rise! Court is now in session. | 全体起立 现在开庭 |
[05:21] | Your Honor, the Governor has sent me here today | 法官阁下 州长今天派我来 |
[05:23] | to motion for the immediate dismissal of Ms. Keating’s case. | 提出立即撤销基廷女士的案子的动议 |
[05:26] | – On what grounds? – According to her own filing, | -基于什么理由 -根据她自己提交的文件 |
[05:29] | Ms. Keating’s only managed to collect | 法庭规定基廷女士必须收集40名原告 |
[05:30] | 33 of the 40 plaintiffs she should have to certify. | 上庭作证 但现在只有33名 |
[05:34] | Is this true, Ms. Keating? | 是这样吗 基廷女士 |
[05:35] | It was at the time of the filing, | 那是提交申请时的数据 |
[05:37] | but thanks to recent public support of my case, | 但感谢最近民众对我的案子的支持 |
[05:40] | I have accumulated… | 我已经积累了 |
[05:45] | 79 plaintiffs and counting. | 79名原告 还在增加 |
[05:46] | Your Honor, my office will need adequate time | 法官阁下 检察院需要充足的时间 |
[05:49] | to verify the identity of these plaintiffs. | 来确认这些原告的身份 |
[05:51] | All due respect, Mr. Attorney General, | 无意冒犯 司法部长先生 |
[05:53] | but it appears that you have more than enough help | 但看起来你现在完全有人力 |
[05:55] | to do it without delaying the hearing. | 完成这件事而不耽误听证会 |
[05:57] | Do you have any other challenges | 你还有其它 |
[05:58] | that would affect my decision, Mr. Chase? | 会影响判决的诉求吗 蔡斯先生 |
[06:01] | Many, Your Honor. | 很多 法官阁下 |
[06:02] | As we all know, a class-action lawsuit | 我们都知道 集体诉讼 |
[06:05] | is not unlike a seafaring ship. | 和海上行船并无二致 |
[06:07] | At the moment, this ship is carrying 79 passengers. | 目前 这艘船乘载了79名乘客 |
[06:11] | And, frankly, I’m concerned for those lives… | 坦白说 我很担心这些生命的安危 |
[06:13] | when the captain is an alcoholic. | 因为船长是个酒鬼 |
[06:15] | I take my sobriety very seriously. | 我对我的戒酒过程非常认真严谨 |
[06:17] | It’s well-documented in the several random urine tests | 过去五个月内我接受了数次随机尿检 |
[06:20] | I’ve taken over the past five months, | 结果都非常良好 |
[06:22] | the results of which I’ve prepared for the court. | 我也为此次上庭准备了尿检结果报告 |
[06:24] | You Honor, the Commonwealth would like to submit | 法官阁下 联邦政府希望可以向法庭呈交 |
[06:27] | into evidence a photograph taken just two days ago. | 两天前拍摄的照片证据 |
[06:32] | In it, Ms. Keating can be seen | 从这张照片中可以看到 基廷女士 |
[06:34] | holding a half-full bottle of Scotch outside her car. | 在车外拿着一瓶只剩一半的苏格兰威士忌 |
[06:39] | This is entrapment, Your Honor! | 这是钓鱼执法 法官阁下 |
[06:40] | Are you challenging the veracity of the photo? | 你是质疑照片的真实性吗 |
[06:42] | I’m challenging the claim that it’s proof that I took a drink. | 我是质疑此照片能否作为我酗酒的证据 |
[06:44] | But you admit the photo is real? | 但你承认这张照片是真实的 |
[06:46] | Someone placed this bottle on my car. | 有人将这瓶酒放在我车内 |
[06:48] | I simply picked it up to throw it in the trash. | 我只是拿出来扔进垃圾桶里而已 |
[06:50] | Clearly, the Attorney General had someone lie in wait | 很明显 检察长安排了人等着 |
[06:52] | to photograph this moment. | 拍下这一幕 |
[06:53] | These assertions border on paranoia. | 你的推断基本上是妄想出来的 |
[06:55] | The Attorney General is turning this into a witch trial. | 检察长想把这场听证会变成女巫审判 |
[06:57] | Even her responses now border on hysterical. | 她现在的回应也是基于妄想 |
[07:00] | Enough, Mr. Chase. | 够了 蔡斯先生 |
[07:02] | Any further attacks against counsel | 再对辩方律师人身攻击 |
[07:04] | will result in sanctions. | 就要接受处罚 |
[07:06] | I’m not gonna allow either of you | 我不允许你们任何一人 |
[07:08] | to turn this hearing into a sideshow. | 把此次听证会变成一场闹剧 |
[07:13] | That was defamation, right? Or misogyny? | 刚才那属于诽谤 对吗 或是仇视女性 |
[07:15] | I mean, did he really use the word “hysterical”? | 他真的用了”歇斯底里”这个词吗 |
[07:17] | We have to challenge the photo and prove that I-it was staged. | 我们得对照片提出质疑 证明这是个圈套 |
[07:20] | – Unless it wasn’t? – Of course it was. | -还是说其实并不是 -当然是圈套 |
[07:21] | It’s not about the photo. It’s about me. | 重点不在照片上 在于我 |
[07:24] | They’re putting me on trial, | 他们要对我进行庭审 |
[07:25] | and I’m a fool not to have seen it coming. | 我真蠢没有预料到他们要来这一套 |
[07:33] | I thought Denver kicked you off this case. | 我以为丹沃把你踢出这个案子了 |
[07:35] | We all got kicked off the | 检察长接手这个案子的时候 |
[07:36] | minute the Attorney General took it over. | 我们就都被踢出来了 |
[07:38] | – Yeah, but you’re still here. – So are you. | -但你还是来了 -你不也是 |
[07:40] | ‘Cause I give a damn about the case. | 因为我很关心这个案子 |
[07:42] | I think you mean Annalise. | 我觉得你是关心安娜丽丝 |
[07:43] | Were you behind the photo? | 这照片是你策划的吗 |
[07:48] | She drinks vodka, not Scotch. | 她喝伏特加 不喝苏格兰威士忌 |
[07:51] | Anyone close to her knows that. | 熟悉她的人都知道 |
[07:55] | Do you know it’s a felony to record private conversations | 你知道根据窃听法偷录私人对话 |
[07:57] | – under the Wiretap Act? – Laurel, you’re not helping. | -是重罪吗 -劳拉 你是在帮倒忙 |
[07:59] | Not to mention it’s just pervy | 更别提没经过同意 |
[08:01] | to put a nanny cam inside of a woman’s apartment | 把保姆摄像头放在一个女人的房间里 |
[08:04] | without her knowledge. | 有多变态了 |
[08:05] | I didn’t see you naked or anything. | 我没看你的裸体 |
[08:06] | How do I know that?! | 我怎么知道 |
[08:07] | I’m in the power seat here, okay, | 现在我是老大 |
[08:08] | and I’ve made a decision! | 我也做了决定 |
[08:10] | Everything bad that happens to us | 发生在我们身上的那些破事 |
[08:11] | happens because some of us get our rocks off | 之所以会发生 就是因为我们中的一些人 |
[08:13] | by keeping secrets. | 用保密来避免麻烦 |
[08:15] | Therefore, in conclusion, | 因此 一句话 |
[08:16] | I’ve decided no more secrets. | 我决定不能再有秘密 |
[08:18] | – You’re telling Frank. – What? Why? | -你要去告诉弗兰克 -什么 为什么 |
[08:20] | Because you two are boning | 因为你们俩在滚床单 |
[08:21] | and you need an adult to talk you out of this insanity. | 而你需要一个成年人帮你摆脱这种疯狂 |
[08:23] | – You told him that? – It was too weird not to. | -你告诉他的 -不说才奇怪 |
[08:25] | She told me one secret, okay? | 她就告诉了我一个秘密 好吗 |
[08:27] | And it’s nothing compared to the one | 这个秘密跟你 |
[08:28] | that you’ve been keeping from me, both of you. | 跟你们不告诉我的那个简直没法比 |
[08:30] | So shut up and tell Frank. Otherwise, I will. | 所以别说了 去告诉弗兰克 否则我去 |
[08:42] | This is a joke. | 开玩笑吧 |
[08:46] | Say it’s a joke. | 快说这是玩笑 |
[08:47] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[08:49] | If you’re gonna get mad at someone, get mad at me. | 如果你要气 就气我 |
[08:51] | – This was my idea. – Your stupid idea. | -这是我的主意 -你愚蠢的主意 |
[08:54] | You want to bring down your father? | 你想扳倒你父亲 |
[08:55] | Tell the cops he killed Wes. | 告诉警察他杀了韦斯 |
[08:56] | He’s just gonna pay the police off | 他会贿赂警察 |
[08:58] | – or make Dominick go down for it. – So? | -或者让多米尼克背黑锅 -所以呢 |
[09:00] | So the only way to hit back at him | 所以对付他的唯一办法 |
[09:02] | is if we leak the documents that C&G are hiding for him. | 就是把卡普兰·高德律所帮他隐藏的文件公开 |
[09:04] | How do you know they’re hiding anything? | 你怎么知道他们藏了东西 |
[09:06] | An accountant was murdered because he was gonna whistleblow. | 有个会计被杀了 因为他想泄密 |
[09:08] | Oh, so we could get murdered, too? | 所以我们也可能被杀 |
[09:10] | No, because we are gonna leak the documents | 不 因为我们要在心宿二上市之前 |
[09:12] | before Antares goes public. | 把文件公开 |
[09:13] | The IPO is gonna be destroyed. | 这样新股首发就完蛋了 |
[09:14] | My father will lose everything and go to jail. | 我爸爸会失去一切 去蹲监狱 |
[09:17] | – Just like that? – Yes! | -就这样 -是的 |
[09:21] | Please don’t tell Bonnie. | 请别告诉邦尼 |
[09:22] | I’m not gonna have to. | 我不会告诉她的 |
[09:23] | ‘Cause this stops right here. You hear me? | 因为这件事就此打住 你听到了吗 |
[09:26] | – Well, I can’t promise you that. – Laurel. | -我不同意 -劳拉 |
[09:28] | You are putting everyone’s life in danger — | 你在拿大家的性命冒险 |
[09:30] | your baby, Oliver, Michaela. | 你的孩子 奥利弗 米凯拉 |
[09:32] | Hey, what if it were you? | 如果是你怎么办 |
[09:33] | What if you had died in that house and not Wes? | 如果是你死在了那栋房子里而不是韦斯 |
[09:35] | I would be doing exactly what Laurel’s doing! | 我也会像劳拉那样做的 |
[09:37] | I don’t think you would. | 我表示怀疑 |
[09:39] | – Of course I would! – No, because Laurel loved Wes, | -我当然会 -不 因为劳拉爱韦斯 |
[09:42] | and you don’t even know what love is. | 而你根本不知道爱为何物 |
[09:43] | What? I love you. You know that. | 什么 我爱你 你知道的 |
[09:45] | Okay. None of this is about who loves who. | 行了 现在不是谁爱谁的问题 |
[09:48] | It’s about the fact that I need everyone in this room | 问题是 我要这个房间里的所有人保证 |
[09:50] | to promise right now, ixnay with this plan-ay. | 放弃这个计划 |
[09:53] | No. I am not bailing on this. | 不 我不放弃 |
[09:55] | We’re supposed to be getting our lives back together. | 我们应该好好继续自己的生活 |
[09:57] | Even Annalise is working her ass off | 就连安娜丽丝都在拼命地 |
[09:59] | to do some good in the world, as am I. | 为这个世界做点好事 我也是 |
[10:00] | You have done so much worse than this, Frank. | 你做了那么多比这坏得多的事 弗兰克 |
[10:02] | You have framed people, murdered them, | 你构陷他人 谋杀他人 |
[10:04] | even when they were considered completely innocent. | 即便他们完全是清白无辜的 |
[10:07] | Meanwhile, all I’m trying to do is put my father in jail | 而我只想把我爸送进监狱 |
[10:10] | for the actual crimes he has committed. | 为他真实犯下的罪过赎罪 |
[10:13] | That’s not crazy. | 这不疯狂 |
[10:16] | It’s just right. | 这么做是正确的 |
[10:23] | Is there a photographer hiding behind a tree out there? | 是有摄影师藏在树后吗 |
[10:27] | You want me to flash him? Give him a little show? | 要我去给他看看我的鸡鸡吗 给他看场好戏 |
[10:33] | Okay, well, the good news is, I have a plan. | 好消息是 我有办法 |
[10:37] | We put you on the stand, and you defend yourself. | 你可以出庭 为自己辩护 |
[10:39] | The minute I take the stand, | 我一旦出庭 |
[10:40] | they’re gonna ask me about everything — | 他们就会问我所有的事 |
[10:42] | Wes, the fire, | 韦斯 那场大火 |
[10:43] | anything that makes me look like a crazy bitch. | 所有让我看起来像个疯女人的事 |
[10:48] | So it’s about discrediting the photo, like I said. | 所以还是打压照片的可信度 像我说的 |
[10:50] | We’d need money to find the people who set up the photo. | 去查设计照片的人需要钱 |
[10:53] | I have my tuition money. My dad let me keep it. | 我有学费 我爸让我留着了 |
[10:56] | White parents are weird. | 白人父母真是难以理解 |
[10:59] | We could use Frank. | 我们可以找弗兰克 |
[11:02] | – No. – Well, my only other idea | -不行 -那我能想到的只剩下 |
[11:05] | is to seduce the Attorney General. | 引诱检察长了 |
[11:06] | So, either take the money and hire a P.I., | 所以 这钱要么拿去雇私家侦探 |
[11:09] | or I’ll probably just end up | 要不我可能就要把它们都花在 |
[11:10] | blowing it all on go-go boys and booze, | 脱衣舞男和酒的身上了 |
[11:12] | not something you, the recovering alcoholic, | 当然不是你 正在戒酒的酗酒之人 |
[11:14] | should probably encourage. | 会同意去做的事 |
[11:15] | – Shut up. – Excuse me? | -闭嘴 -你说什么 |
[11:17] | I know someone who will help us for free. | 我知道谁会免费帮我们了 |
[11:24] | People already think I’m crazy. | 人们既然认为我已经疯了 |
[11:26] | Why not show them how crazy? | 不妨给他们看看我有多疯 |
[11:28] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:30] | So the Attorney General is right — | 所以检察长是对的 |
[11:32] | – You’re drinking again. – No! | -你又开始喝酒了 -没有 |
[11:33] | Because you have got to be drunk | 因为你绝对是喝醉了 |
[11:35] | to think I’m doing you any favors. | 才会觉得我会帮你 |
[11:36] | Only ’cause you’re thinking like a D.A., | 因为你只是像地检那样思考 |
[11:38] | not an Attorney General. | 而非检察长 |
[11:39] | We have the same enemy right now. | 我们现在有共同的敌人 |
[11:41] | Or do you not want to win this election? | 你到底想不想赢得选举 |
[11:43] | When I am elected, | 等我当选 |
[11:45] | I will come at this class action even harder than he is. | 我会更加猛烈的反扑这起集体诉讼案 |
[11:50] | Well, that’s a battle for another day. | 那是之后的战争了 |
[11:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:55] | Let’s get crazy together. | 一起疯狂 |
[12:02] | 弗兰克 我们两个能不能单独谈谈 | |
[12:06] | Hey, traitor. | 你好呀 叛徒 |
[12:07] | Funny, coming from the guy who’s working for Annalise. | 好笑 居然从安娜丽斯马仔嘴里说出来 |
[12:10] | Better than sitting at home watching bad daytime TV. | 总比坐在家看闹心的日播节目好 |
[12:14] | How’s the little Waitlist? | 小候补先生怎么样了 |
[12:15] | Too big. I’m ready for him to get out of me. | 太大了 我已经准备好把他生出来了 |
[12:17] | You sound like Oliver on date night. | 你这口气好像约会时的奥利弗 |
[12:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[12:21] | My boss is meeting your boss. | 我老板正在和你老板会谈 |
[12:22] | – Why? – It’s top secret. | -干什么 -顶级机密 |
[12:24] | But now that I have you here, do you have any AK tips, | 不过既然你来了 你有没有什么要提醒我的 |
[12:27] | since I’m basically the new you? | 毕竟你是我的前任 |
[12:28] | You say that like it’s a good thing. | 你说的好像这是好事似的 |
[12:30] | Label and file these before you leave. | 在你走之前把这些标好归档 |
[12:37] | Ms. Thornton. | 桑顿女士 |
[12:39] | My office, please. | 请来我办公室一下 |
[12:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:55] | – Did he go for it? – Of course he did. | -他同意了吗 -当然 |
[13:02] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[13:03] | The worst. Looks like a virus wiped your whole drive. | 最糟糕的情况 硬盘上的文件被病毒删光了 |
[13:07] | Did you click on a porn pop-up? | 你是不是点了弹出的色情图片 |
[13:09] | No! | 没有 |
[13:10] | I mean, I don’t think so. Maybe. | 我是说我不知道 也许吧 |
[13:13] | – Oh, I’m gonna get fired. – No, you’re not. | -我会被辞退 -不会的 |
[13:15] | Look, I was working on this brief for three weeks. | 我做这个简报三周了 |
[13:18] | Blake told me I was a | 布莱克说我 |
[13:18] | shoo-in to get an offer if I did a good job. | 如果做得好就肯定能被录取 |
[13:20] | You got hit by a random virus. It’s not your fault. | 你被随机病毒袭击了 不是你的错 |
[13:23] | Oliver, this could get me deported. | 奥利弗 我可能会因此被驱逐出境 |
[13:26] | What? | 什么 |
[13:30] | Hey, did you know Simon was a DACA kid? | 你知道西蒙是童入缓遣的孩子吗 |
[13:32] | That stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. | 意思是童年入境籍暂缓遣返 |
[13:34] | I know what DACA is. We need to talk. | 我知道这是什么意思 我们得谈谈 |
[13:36] | His parents sent him here from Pakistan | 他四岁的时候父母将他和兄弟姐妹 |
[13:37] | when he was 4 years old to visit his cousins, | 从巴基斯坦送到了这里 |
[13:39] | – and he just stayed — – I don’t care, Oliver. | -然后他就没走 -我不在乎 奥利弗 |
[13:41] | He needs C&G to offer him a job | 他需要律所的工作 |
[13:43] | and support his visa application — | 支持他申请签证 |
[13:44] | Asher found out everything. | 亚设发现了 |
[13:47] | What? | 什么 |
[13:47] | He put a Teddy-cam in Laurel’s apartment, | 他在劳拉的公寓里装了玩偶摄像头 |
[13:49] | heard us talking, and made us tell Frank. | 听到了我们的对话 逼我们告诉了弗兰克 |
[13:51] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[13:51] | – I know what you’re gonna say next. – Did he tell Connor? | -我知道你要说什么 -他告诉康纳尔了吗 |
[13:53] | No, which is what I was gonna tell you. | 没有 现在我正要对你说 |
[13:55] | – Then I have to tell him. – You can’t. | -那我得告诉他 -不行 |
[13:56] | Otherwise, he might tell Annalise. | 否则他可能会告诉安娜丽丝 |
[13:57] | – But what if Asher tells him? – Look, he won’t. | -如果亚设告诉他呢 -听着 他不会 |
[13:59] | And you said Connor’s happy right now. | 你说过现在康纳尔很幸福 |
[14:01] | Do you really want to be the person to take that away from him? | 你真的想成为剥夺他幸福的那个人吗 |
[14:03] | Pratt. | 普拉特 |
[14:07] | We’re all fine. | 没事的 |
[14:09] | Ready for me to drop a bomb on you? | 准备好听爆炸新闻了吗 |
[14:11] | Yes? | 什么 |
[14:13] | I need you to plan an office party for Friday. | 你给我策划一个周五办公室派对 |
[14:16] | This Friday? | 这周五 |
[14:17] | Antares is about to go public, | 心宿二要上市了 |
[14:18] | the firm’s gonna make millions, | 公司可以挣个上千万 |
[14:20] | and I can already smell the other partners | 我能预料到其他的合伙人 |
[14:21] | trying to take credit for something I made happen. | 会想抢走我的功劳 |
[14:24] | I’ll give a speech, shine in my own glory, | 我要发表演讲 获得这全部的荣耀 |
[14:27] | and let those man-children know this boss-bitch don’t play. | 让那些幼稚鬼知道我可不是好惹的 |
[14:31] | Invite every employee, even the interns. | 邀请所有人 包括实习生 |
[14:34] | That’s like 300 people. | 那得有300人 |
[14:36] | I can ask that freckly intern. | 那我问问雀斑实习生 |
[14:37] | I overheard her say | 我无意中听到她说 |
[14:39] | she planned her entire wedding in a weekend. | 她一周就策划好了自己的婚礼 |
[14:40] | No, no, no. Uh, I-I am right on it. | 不 不 不 我马上去办 |
[14:43] | There’s the right answer. | 这才是正确答案 |
[14:45] | I understand you have a request, Ms. Keating. | 我听说你有所请求 基廷女士 |
[14:48] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[14:50] | In light of the dubious evidence | 鉴于检察长提交的 |
[14:51] | presented by the Attorney General, | 可疑证据 |
[14:53] | I’d like to call a witness to the stand. | 我希望传唤证人上庭 |
[14:55] | The Commonwealth had no chance to prepare a cross. | 联邦政府没有机会准备交叉盘问 |
[14:58] | And I had no chance to prepare for the ambush this morning. | 我也没机会准备今早的伏击 |
[15:01] | Please, Your Honor. | 拜托了 法官阁下 |
[15:03] | The Commonwealth has maligned my character | 联邦政府用谣言和毫无根据的猜测 |
[15:04] | with nothing more than rumors and conjecture. | 污蔑我的人格 |
[15:06] | It’s only fair that I get a chance to rebut. | 只有给我机会反击才能体现公平 |
[15:09] | This is a certification hearing. | 这是一场许可听证会 |
[15:11] | I think we can bend the rules a bit. | 我认为可以稍稍改变一下规则 |
[15:12] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[15:14] | I’d like to call Darlene Thornton to the stand. | 我要请达琳·桑顿出庭作证 |
[15:20] | Ms. Thornton. My office, please. | 桑顿女士 请来我办公室一下 |
[15:29] | Ms. Thornton, how long have you worked | 桑顿女士 你在地检办公室 |
[15:30] | as a secretary at the D.A.’s office? | 任秘书一职已有多长时间 |
[15:32] | – 11 years. – And in all that time, | -11年 -在这11年间 |
[15:34] | have you had any interactions with me? | 你和我是否曾有过交集 |
[15:36] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[15:37] | Stop interrupting, and the relevance will become clear. | 如果你不打断 就能看出来关联了 |
[15:40] | You may answer the question. | 证人可以回答问题 |
[15:42] | I’ve not interacted with you personally, | 我没有见过你本人 |
[15:44] | but I know who you are. | 但我知道你是谁 |
[15:45] | What has your opinion of me been all these years? | 这些年来 你对我有什么印象 |
[15:47] | Objection. Insufficient foundation for opinion. | 反对 基础不充分 |
[15:50] | Sustained. Move on, Ms. Keating. | 反对有效 下一个问题 基廷女士 |
[15:52] | Ms. Thornton… | 桑顿女士 |
[15:55] | did you take this photograph? | 是你拍摄了这张照片吗 |
[15:59] | I asked you a question. | 我向你提了一个问题 |
[16:03] | You’ve worked at the D.A.’s office for 11 years, | 你在地检办公室工作了11年 |
[16:05] | so you know the definition of perjury | 所以你应该知道伪证罪的定义 |
[16:06] | and the sentence that it carries. | 及其判决 |
[16:09] | Did you take this photograph? | 是你拍摄了这张照片吗 |
[16:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:14] | And did you place the bottle of Scotch on my car | 是你在我车里故意放置了这瓶威士忌 |
[16:17] | in order to arrange this photo? | 以拍摄这张照片吗 |
[16:22] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:24] | Why would you set me up like this? | 你为什么要这样陷害我 |
[16:25] | Uh, Your Honor, we have reason to believe | 法官阁下 我们有理由相信 |
[16:27] | – that the witness is lying. – Excuse me? | -证人在说谎 -你说什么 |
[16:29] | So you have proof that someone else planted this bottle? | 那么你有证据表明是别人故意放置了这瓶酒吗 |
[16:31] | – Your office, for example? – Of course not. | -比如说你的办公室 -当然不是 |
[16:33] | Then how do you have proof that this witness is lying? | 那你怎么有证据证明证人在说谎 |
[16:35] | – Are you lying? – No. | -你在说谎吗 -没有 |
[16:37] | Then why in the world would you malign my reputation | 那你到底为什么要用这张照片 |
[16:40] | and legal standing with this photo? | 来抹黑我的名誉与法律地位 |
[16:42] | The other day, you came into our office | 前几天 你来到地检办公室 |
[16:45] | and accused us of being the bad guys. | 责怪我们是坏人 |
[16:47] | But that’s you. | 但你才是坏人 |
[16:48] | These people you’re trying to help, | 那些你试图帮助的人 |
[16:50] | they’re convicted criminals. | 都是被判有罪的罪犯 |
[16:51] | No, they’re poor people. That’s all. | 不 他们是穷人 仅此而已 |
[16:53] | And they’ve been denied their Constitutional right | 他们被剥夺了公正审判的 |
[16:55] | to a fair trial. | 宪法权利 |
[16:57] | I don’t see why that makes me the bad guy. | 我不明白这为什么会让我成为坏人 |
[16:58] | Objection. The counselor is arguing with the witness. | 反对 辩方律师在与证人争论 |
[17:00] | Strike it from the record. | 这段证词无需记录 |
[17:01] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[17:07] | Attorney General? | 检察长 |
[17:11] | A.D.A. Bonnie Winterbottom. | 我是助理检察官邦尼·温特波顿 |
[17:13] | One of Denver’s people. | 你是丹沃的人 |
[17:14] | I’m on your side here. | 这件事我站在您这边 |
[17:16] | – I don’t buy that. – I know. | -我不吃那一套 -我明白 |
[17:18] | You tell Denver that this campaign’s gonna get dirty, | 你告诉丹沃 这次竞选要开始出损招了 |
[17:21] | and that’s his doing. | 是他挑起来的 |
[17:23] | I used to work for Annalise. | 我曾经是安娜丽丝的手下 |
[17:27] | I know how you can beat her. | 我知道您可以怎样击败她 |
[17:29] | Bonnie’s gonna be home soon. | 邦尼很快就要回家了 |
[17:31] | She said she’s working late. | 她说她会工作到晚些时候 |
[17:33] | And we really need to talk. | 而且我们真的需要谈谈 |
[17:36] | I have about 300 reasons to convince you | 我有无数条理由说服你 |
[17:39] | to not say anything to anyone, | 什么都别告诉别人 |
[17:40] | but also why you need to help us. | 以及你为什么要帮助我们 |
[17:43] | There’s no way in hell I’m helping. | 我绝对不可能帮你们 |
[17:45] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[17:49] | If I’m being honest, I didn’t really believe you | 如果要我实话实说 你说你爱我的时候 |
[17:51] | when you said it — that you were in love with me. | 我并不相信你是真心的 |
[17:54] | You were high off your LSAT score, | 你的法学院入学考试分数很高 |
[17:55] | and you’re feeling pretty alone right now, and — | 你现在又觉得很孤单 而且… |
[17:57] | I meant every word I said. | 我的每一句话都当真 |
[17:59] | Well, then this is a really simple decision, Frank. | 那这个决定就很简单了 弗兰克 |
[18:02] | Because if you really love me — | 因为如果你真的爱我 |
[18:03] | the real me, not this idea of me, | 爱真实的我 而不是关于我的某种 |
[18:05] | of someone who you need to take care of — | 需要你来照顾的印象 |
[18:06] | but as the person who is stubborn and is smart | 而是爱这个固执而机灵的 |
[18:09] | and is so, so angry at the world | 对世界充满愤怒的我 |
[18:11] | that the only way that she can hold her head up high | 而能让这个我昂着头继续生活的唯一办法 |
[18:14] | and keep living is if she makes her father pay | 就是让她父亲为他做过的可怕的事情 |
[18:18] | for that horrible thing that he did. | 付出代价 |
[18:21] | ‘Cause that’s me, Frank. | 因为那才是我 弗兰克 |
[18:24] | That’s who you need to love. | 那才是需要你爱的人 |
[18:29] | – We’re doing this. – What?! | -我们干吧 -什么 |
[18:31] | Leaking those files. | 泄露那些文件 |
[18:32] | We just got to figure out a way to get in that server room | 我们只需要想办法进去那间服务器机房 |
[18:34] | so no one gets hurt or arrested. | 没人会受伤或被捕 |
[18:36] | Or killed by Mr. Castillo. | 或是被卡斯蒂洛先生杀掉 |
[18:38] | You got out-voted. That’s how a democracy works. | 少数服从多数 这就是民主 |
[18:41] | So we’ve got a few weeks before Antares goes public. | 在心宿二上市前我们还有几周时间 |
[18:44] | I know when we can do it. There’s an office party this Friday. | 我想到个机会 这周五律所会举办一场派对 |
[18:46] | No. T-That’s way too soon. | 不 这太匆忙了 |
[18:47] | No. That’s perfect. Everyone’s gonna be drunk. | 这很完美 大家都会喝醉 |
[18:49] | You can steal Tegan’s key card. | 你可以偷泰根的密钥卡 |
[18:50] | – No. I still don’t want to do that. – That’s the only way! | -我还是不想干 -只有这个办法了 |
[18:53] | Well, then Oliver will just have to | 那奥利弗得想个 |
[18:54] | – figure out another way! – I don’t have one. | -别的办法了 -我想不出来 |
[18:56] | I can go to the police. I’ll tell ’em everything. | 我可以报警 告诉他们一切 |
[18:59] | That would get us all arrested. | 那我们都会被抓起来 |
[18:59] | You can tell them you ran over Sinclair. | 你可以告诉他们你死撞了辛克莱尔 |
[19:01] | Okay, well, then, I’ll tell BonBon. | 好吧 那我告诉邦尼甜心 |
[19:02] | How’s that?! Huh? Or Connor. | 怎么样 或者康纳尔 |
[19:04] | That would be very, very mean. | 那真是太不厚道了 |
[19:07] | Lying to his face is what is mean. | 跟他撒谎才叫不厚道 |
[19:09] | Asher, come here. | 亚设 过来 |
[19:10] | You’re mad at me. You get to be. | 你生我的气 这没问题 |
[19:12] | But can you please not take it out on everyone else? | 但你能不能别把气撒在别人身上 |
[19:15] | Oh, you mean Laurel? | 你是说劳拉 |
[19:17] | Yes. That includes Laurel. | 没错 包括劳拉 |
[19:18] | Okay. Why is she so much more important to you than I am? | 为什么她比我对你还重要 |
[19:20] | – Oh, my God. – You sound like a child. | -天啊 -你跟孩子似的 |
[19:21] | You all think I’m some big, dumb pushover. I get that. | 你们都觉得我很好欺负 我知道 |
[19:24] | But this is a dangerous plan | 但这计划很危险 |
[19:26] | that’s gonna result in more bad things happening, | 会造成恶劣后果 |
[19:28] | and I don’t want any part of it. | 我不想趟这趟浑水 |
[19:29] | So keep your mouth shut. That is all we are asking. | 你只要闭嘴就可以了 |
[19:33] | I don’t have to do anything you say! | 我不用听你的 |
[19:36] | I’m no one’s bitch. | 谁也命令不了我 |
[19:43] | I’ll fix it. | 我来处理 |
[19:55] | Won’t he find out? | 他不会发现吗 |
[19:57] | I know people at the disciplinary board. | 我认识纪律委员会的人 |
[19:59] | I’ll make sure this stays confidential. | 这事会保密的 |
[20:12] | Annalise, if you actually want to see someone… | 安娜丽丝 如果你想找个人聊聊 |
[20:17] | You’d be the last person I’d come to. | 我绝对不会找你 |
[20:19] | I know. I have the name of someone who trained me. | 我知道 我可以给你找教导我的人 |
[20:22] | She doesn’t take new patients, but I could get you in. | 她不接新病人了 但我可以帮你 |
[20:28] | – You’re angry. – Wouldn’t you be? | -你很生气 -换作你不会生气吗 |
[20:32] | I’m surprised you haven’t taken a swing at me. | 你没揍我 我已经很惊讶了 |
[20:34] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:38] | I can’t be the only one who talks about suicide. | 肯定不止我一个人说起过自杀 |
[20:42] | You said I triggered him. | 你说我是诱因 |
[20:43] | There’s got to be other patients who talk about suicide. | 但肯定有其他人也说过自杀 |
[20:45] | This is Isaac’s problem, not yours. | 这是艾萨克的问题 不是你的 |
[20:49] | I deal with liars every day. Don’t play me. | 我每天都面对骗子 别耍我了 |
[20:54] | It’s the patients we care about most… | 我们最关心的病人 |
[20:58] | who affect us the deepest, so… | 对我们的影响最深 |
[21:01] | You two were a perfect storm. | 你俩互相影响太深了 |
[21:05] | That’s all I can tell you. I’m sorry. | 我只能说这么多了 抱歉 |
[21:11] | Hello? Connor? | 康纳尔 |
[21:12] | Yeah, he just got home. I’ll let you know. | 他刚回来 到时候告诉你 |
[21:19] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[21:20] | My sister. | 我姐妹 |
[21:22] | I was just nerdily telling her | 我刚才特别二的跟她说 |
[21:24] | how awesome the class action is. | 集体诉讼的事有多棒 |
[21:26] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[21:27] | I just thought it could be Asher. | 我以为是亚设呢 |
[21:29] | Oh, no. I’m pretty sure he’s jealous | 才不是 他肯定还因为 |
[21:31] | that Annalise hired me instead of him. | 安娜丽丝雇了我没雇他在怄气呢 |
[21:34] | – I should call him. – No, no, no, no, no. No. No. | -我给他打一个吧 -不 不 不 |
[21:37] | Let’s unplug. | 让我们脱离电子世界 |
[21:39] | No phones, no computer, no Internet. | 没有电话 电脑 网络 |
[21:43] | We can be in our sheet cocoon again, | 再躲回我们的薄茧中 |
[21:44] | but this time, it can last | 但这次 我们可以 |
[21:46] | all….night…long. | 玩 整 晚 |
[21:51] | Uh, what if Annalise calls? | 要是安娜丽丝打来呢 |
[21:53] | Well, she can leave a message. | 她可以留言 |
[21:54] | Come on. We deserve some “Us” time. | 拜托 让我们享受一下二人世界吧 |
[22:00] | – Okay. – Great. Yeah. | -好吧 -太好了 |
[22:02] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:04] | I was just trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[22:05] | – You mean protect Laurel. – No. | -你是说保护劳拉吧 -才不是 |
[22:07] | Just admit that! | 承认吧你 |
[22:08] | Okay. I admit it! | 好吧 我承认 |
[22:09] | But should I let the pregnant lady | 但你难道要我再让一个孕妇 |
[22:11] | chase down someone with a gun again? | 拿着枪去追什么人吗 |
[22:12] | At least that time you told me. | 至少上次你跟我说了 |
[22:13] | Well, I’m telling you now. | 我这不是在跟你说吗 |
[22:21] | I’m not the perfect girlfriend, okay? | 我知道我不是个好女友 好吗 |
[22:24] | I’m sorry about that. But can you blame me? | 对不起 但这怪我吗 |
[22:27] | You met my mother. | 你也见了我妈 |
[22:28] | You think she modeled good relationship behavior? | 我妈都那样了 我能学到啥 |
[22:30] | Not lying isn’t something you need to be taught, Michaela. | 诚实这东西需要教吗 米凯拉 |
[22:34] | You’re right. I — I messed up. | 你说得对 是我不好 |
[22:39] | But can we please just move past it? | 这事能不提了吗 |
[22:42] | I just — | 我 |
[22:44] | I just want us to be okay again. | 我只希望我们可以好好的 |
[22:51] | Maybe we were never okay. | 也许我们就没好过 |
[22:53] | What? | 什么 |
[22:55] | I’m saying…maybe I’m just a rebound | 我是说 或许我只是 |
[22:59] | on the way to you finding your real husband. | 在你找到真正丈夫前的炮友 |
[23:02] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[23:03] | Then why are you always wanting me to be your Barack? | 那为什么你总是让我当你的奥巴马 |
[23:05] | That’s a joke! | 那只是开玩笑 |
[23:06] | Just like it’s a joke that I’ll ever be like Michelle | 就像我也成不了米歇尔一样 |
[23:08] | after all the murders we’ve done. | 毕竟我们杀了这么多人 |
[23:09] | Then why do you have your | 那你衣柜里为什么 |
[23:10] | Aiden wedding dress still in the closet? | 还留着当年准备和艾登结婚的婚纱 |
[23:12] | I have to look at that thing every time I go in there | 我每天进房间想拉开你给我的唯一一个抽屉 |
[23:14] | to the one drawer you gave me. | 都会看到它 |
[23:16] | I mean, you ever think about how that would make me feel? | 你考虑过我的感受吗 |
[23:19] | To have to stare at the old life | 得一直盯着你跟你前男友 |
[23:21] | you wanted to have with your…old boyfriend? | 在一起时曾想拥有的生活 |
[23:23] | It’s a $20,000 dress! | 那婚纱要两万美金呢 |
[23:25] | Then sell it!! | 那你卖了啊 |
[23:31] | I would kill to build a real life with you, | 我非常想跟你一块共建真正的生活 |
[23:35] | but… | 但是 |
[23:38] | I’m not okay being anyone’s second choice. | 我不想当别人的备胎 |
[23:40] | So, if that’s what this is, | 所以 如果是这样 |
[23:44] | then we can call it, | 那我们结束吧 |
[23:46] | and you can go and find the man | 你能去找个 |
[23:47] | that you really want to be with. | 你真正想共度余生的男人 |
[23:50] | That’s you. | 那人就是你 |
[23:52] | – It’s not. – It is. | -不是我 -就是你 |
[23:54] | I don’t know what to say to make you believe me, | 我不知道该怎么跟你说你才相信 |
[23:56] | but…it is. | 但是你就是那个人 |
[23:59] | Come on. I don’t want you to be my Barack. | 别这样 我不想让你当我的奥巴马 |
[24:01] | I just — I just want you to be my Asher. | 我只想 只想让你当我的亚设 |
[24:05] | It’s hard for me to believe you. | 我很难相信你 |
[24:39] | Hello?! | 是谁 |
[25:33] | – Isaac Roe? – Yes. | -艾萨克·罗 -是我 |
[25:35] | I work at the Court of Common Pleas | 我是民事诉讼法院的 |
[25:37] | and was asked to deliver this. | 上面让我把这个交给你 |
[25:38] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:40] | That’s all I can say. | 我只能说这么多 |
[25:49] | 来电 艾萨克 | |
[25:51] | You’re sure you don’t want to file a police report? | 你确定不要报警 |
[25:54] | They’re the ones who probably put the bottle on there. | 可能就是他们把酒放在那的 |
[25:58] | It was the A.G. | 是检察长放的 |
[26:00] | He’s trying to get in your head. | 他试图扰乱你的思维 |
[26:02] | Well, it’s working. | 起作用了 |
[26:05] | You take a drink? | 你喝了吗 |
[26:06] | Oh, God, no. | 老天 没有 |
[26:08] | Doesn’t mean I didn’t think about it. | 但不代表我没考虑过 |
[26:11] | I’m a drunk. | 我是个酒鬼 |
[26:13] | A beer on the street makes my mouth water. | 街上有人喝啤酒我看着都馋 |
[26:17] | Well, you ever consider | 你有考虑过 |
[26:19] | what makes you want to drink in the first place? | 你为什么会开始酗酒吗 |
[26:20] | Did you just hear what I said? | 你没听我说吗 |
[26:22] | Everything makes me want to drink. | 什么事都让我想喝酒 |
[26:23] | I’m talking about what happened today, though. | 我是在说今天发生的事 |
[26:26] | Making Darlene lie up there on the stand. | 让达琳在证人席上撒谎 |
[26:29] | Darlene a friend of yours? | 达琳是你朋友吗 |
[26:31] | She’s a single mom supporting five kids | 她是个要靠微薄薪水养活五个孩子的 |
[26:33] | on a crappy salary, but you — | 单身母亲 但你 |
[26:34] | She was Denver’s choice. | 她是丹沃的选择 |
[26:35] | So you don’t give a damn about her? | 所以你就无所谓了 |
[26:37] | Or feel guilty? | 或心怀愧疚 |
[26:39] | – I’m gonna get a room at the hotel. – Annalise. | -我去酒店开个房间 -安娜丽丝 |
[26:41] | I’m too tired to take anyone else beating me up today. | 我受不了今天再有人指责我了 |
[26:44] | I didn’t mean to beat you up. | 我不想指责你 |
[26:45] | I’m just saying what you’ve been doing, | 我只是在指出你一直在做什么 |
[26:46] | playing dirty all the time — | 老是耍阴招 |
[26:47] | You think that I can win against | 你觉得我不耍手段 |
[26:49] | the Attorney General if I don’t play dirty?! | 能赢得了检察长吗 |
[26:51] | It’s taking a toll on you. Don’t you see that? | 这对你有负面影响 你看不出来吗 |
[26:54] | Making you drink or lose sleep. | 害你酗酒或失眠 |
[26:58] | That’s no way to live. | 生活不该是这样 |
[26:58] | It is definite not what the plaintiffs of your case deserve. | 你案子的原告需要你做得更好 |
[27:03] | Is that why you still haven’t given me your friend’s name? | 这就是你为什么还不给我你那位朋友的名字 |
[27:06] | It’s not a friend. | 不是朋友 |
[27:11] | Well, look, you get your certification, | 听着 你拿到许可 |
[27:13] | and maybe I’ll give you their number. | 或许我会给你他们的电话 |
[27:25] | All right. Sleep well. | 好吧 晚安 |
[27:54] | – Sorry I missed your call last night. – It’s fine. | -抱歉我昨晚没接到你电话 -没事 |
[27:56] | I would’ve answered, but, uh, Oliver had | 我想接来着 但奥利弗 |
[27:58] | this whole screen-free night idea, | 提出要一整晚不看手机 |
[28:01] | and I had to be a good boyfriend. | 然后我得当个好男友 |
[28:02] | Is that T.M.I.? It’s probably T.M.I. | 是不是说得有点多 好像有点 |
[28:03] | I j– I don’t want you to think | 我 我不想让你觉得 |
[28:05] | that I’m not taking this case seriously. | 我不够重视这个案子 |
[28:06] | Go inside. | 进去吧 |
[28:09] | What? Do you know him? | 怎么 你认识他 |
[28:10] | Just…go inside. | 你先进去 |
[28:15] | I tried to call you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[28:16] | It is not my responsibility to make you feel okay about this decision. | 让你对我做的决定好受点可不是我的职责 |
[28:20] | The Attorney General subpoenaed me, Annalise. | 检察长传唤我了 安娜丽丝 |
[28:24] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你愿发誓所说的一切字字属实 |
[28:26] | and nothing but the truth? | 绝无虚言 |
[28:26] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[28:30] | Dr. Roa, what is your speciality? | 罗医生 你的专长是什么 |
[28:32] | I am a doctor of psychology | 我是心理医生 |
[28:34] | and a licensed drug and alcohol counselor. | 兼有执照的药物 酒精使用顾问 |
[28:37] | And it is in this capacity | 而且你是因此专长 |
[28:38] | that you’ve been treating Ms. Keating? | 成为了基廷女士的医生的 是吗 |
[28:40] | Yes, she was referred to me | 是的 她是由 |
[28:42] | through the Bar Association’s disciplinary board. | 纪律委员会委托给我的 |
[28:44] | Because Ms. Keating is an alcoholic. | 因为基廷小姐是个酒鬼 |
[28:47] | Objection. Mr. Chase is framing my illness as defamatory. | 反对 蔡斯先生借我的病情诽谤我 |
[28:50] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[28:52] | Considering the seriousness of the disease that is alcoholism, | 考虑到酗酒这一病况的严重性 |
[28:56] | is it your professional opinion | 以你的专业意见 |
[28:57] | that Ms. Keating is competent | 基廷女士是否有能力 |
[28:59] | to represent a case that will determine | 作为律师 参与一场 |
[29:01] | the fate of thousands of people? | 将影响上千人命运的案子 |
[29:04] | I would say that Ms. Keating has continually expressed | 我认为基廷女士一直都在表现 |
[29:08] | the importance of her work | 她对工作的看重 |
[29:09] | and her desire to see this case through. | 以及她想参与该案件的意愿 |
[29:11] | This hearing is not about Ms. Keating’s desire. | 本次听证会不看重基廷女士的意愿 |
[29:14] | It’s about her mental fitness. | 本次听证会的目的是判断她的精神状态 |
[29:15] | Objection. Improper personal attack on counsel. | 反对 对辩方律师的不当人身攻击 |
[29:18] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[29:20] | Dr. Roa, isn’t it true that stress | 罗医生 压力是否 |
[29:22] | is a risk factor in an alcoholic relapse? | 是酗酒反复的危险因素之一 |
[29:27] | Yes, stress often is a factor, but not always. | 是的 压力通常是 但也不一定 |
[29:31] | Do you believe that this case has stressed Ms. Keating | 自你接诊基廷女士后 你是否认为 |
[29:33] | to the point that she’s consumed alcohol | 该案件对她造成了足够大的压力 |
[29:35] | since you began treating her? | 致使她又开始喝酒 |
[29:37] | You walked in here the other night | 那天晚上你过来 |
[29:39] | afraid you were going to drink, | 担心你会喝酒 |
[29:40] | and your answer to that is to launch a class-action suit? | 但你的答案竟然是发起集体诉讼 |
[29:50] | She has not taken a drink to my knowledge, no. | 就我所知她并未再次饮酒 |
[29:53] | How many times have you requested | 你要求基廷女士 |
[29:54] | some kind of drug or alcohol testing | 进行过多少次 |
[29:57] | be administered to Ms. Keating? | 药物或酒精测验 |
[30:01] | – Three. – Is it because you feared | -三次 -这是因为你在担心 |
[30:03] | that Ms. Keating broke the terms of her probation | 基廷女士违反了强制查看要求 |
[30:05] | by taking a drink? | 再次饮酒了吗 |
[30:07] | Objection. Calls for speculation. | 反对 纯属推测 |
[30:09] | I’m simply asking for Dr. Roa’s expert opinion. | 我只是想请罗医生给出他的专业意见 |
[30:14] | I will allow it. | 允许该问题 |
[30:18] | You are repeating the risky behavior | 你现在这样就是因为做了这么危险的事 |
[30:20] | that got you here in the first place! | 你又要重蹈覆辙 |
[30:21] | Well, there’s lots of reasons why I ended up in here, | 我变成这样的原因有很多 |
[30:23] | but fighting for poor people wasn’t one of them. | 但为穷人奋斗不是其中之一 |
[30:25] | Dr. Roa, I repeat, did you order the testing | 罗医生 我重复 你要求她测验 |
[30:28] | because you feared Ms. Keating was drinking again? | 是否是因为你担心基廷女士又喝酒了 |
[30:32] | No. | 不是 |
[30:34] | Let me rephrase. | 我换个说法 |
[30:36] | In your opinion, | 在你看来 |
[30:38] | does taking on a case of this magnitude | 刚刚戒酒不久 |
[30:41] | so early on in her sobriety | 就接受如此重要的大案 |
[30:44] | increase the likelihood that Ms. Keating might relapse? | 是否将增加基廷女士复发的可能 |
[30:49] | You’re gonna have a relapse, Annalise. | 你这样会复发的 安娜丽丝 |
[30:51] | If you walk out of here, that’s what’s going to happen. | 如果你现在离开就一定会 |
[30:53] | You’re gonna drink. | 你会去喝酒 |
[31:06] | Ms. Keating has demonstrated | 基廷女士展现了 |
[31:07] | nothing but a complete commitment to her sobriety. | 对戒酒一事的全身心投入 |
[31:12] | And I have total confidence in her. | 我对她有十足的信心 |
[31:20] | – You said he would destroy her. – I thought he would. | -你说过他会毁了她 -我以为如此 |
[31:23] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[31:25] | Because they seemed like two people who are probably banging. | 因为他们俩看起来有一腿还差不多 |
[31:27] | I screwed up, clearly. | 我犯了错 没错 |
[31:29] | I have a feeling you do that a lot. | 我感觉你经常犯错 |
[31:34] | Was this you? | 是你干的吗 |
[31:38] | – Let’s just go to my office. – Tell me now. | -去我办公室吧 -现在告诉我 |
[31:42] | I knew that she would lose. | 我知道她会输 |
[31:44] | I knew that he would help her on the stand. | 我知道他在证人席上会帮她 |
[31:47] | – Because you know him. – No. | -因为你认识他 -不认识 |
[31:50] | I saw him in your office the other day. | 那天我在你办公室见到他了 |
[31:55] | – Nate. – You went to him for therapy. | -内特 -你去找他做心理治疗了 |
[31:58] | Didn’t you? That’s how far gone you are. | 是不是 你已经堕落至此了 |
[32:03] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:05] | Don’t tell Annalise. | 别告诉安娜丽丝 |
[32:10] | Mr. Attorney General, | 检察长先生 |
[32:12] | Ms. Keating… | 基廷女士 |
[32:13] | I have reviewed all the evidence. | 我审阅了所有证据 |
[32:15] | And aside from the vague personal attacks | 除了对基廷女士人格 |
[32:19] | on Ms. Keating’s character, | 模糊的人身攻击外 |
[32:20] | it’s my belief that the Commonwealth | 我认为检方 |
[32:22] | did not bring sufficient evidence to this court today | 并未向法庭提供足以阻止我 |
[32:25] | to prevent me from ruling in Ms. Keating’s favor. | 判定基廷女士胜诉的证据 |
[32:28] | I am therefore certifying this class action. | 因此我宣布 集体诉讼案成立 |
[32:32] | Court dismissed. | 休庭 |
[32:42] | What I’m about to say | 我接下来的话 |
[32:43] | is not because I agree with this plan | 不是因为我同意这个计划了 |
[32:47] | or because I’ve forgiven Michaela — | 也不是因为我原谅了米凯拉 |
[32:49] | because I haven’t — | 因为我还没 |
[32:52] | but because of Wes. | 而是因为韦斯 |
[32:55] | What happened to him was… | 他的遭遇实在是… |
[33:03] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[33:06] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:07] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[33:08] | Who’s gonna save all your butts when this goes wrong? | 不然出了事情谁来救你们 |
[33:17] | Let’s make a plan. | 我们定个计划吧 |
[33:19] | So, the party’s tomorrow night? | 所以 派对是明天晚上 |
[33:21] | We’re not using Tegan’s key card. | 我们不能用泰根的门卡 |
[33:23] | You don’t know this woman. | 你不了解这个人 |
[33:24] | She’s probably been burying bodies for my father | 这么长时间以来 她可能一直 |
[33:26] | this whole time, literally. | 在帮我父亲挖坑埋尸 |
[33:28] | Then she’s gonna be smart enough | 那她应该不会那么笨 |
[33:29] | to know who stole her key card. | 不知道是谁偷了她的卡 |
[33:31] | – Prom Queen’s right. – No. | -舞会皇后说得对 -不 |
[33:33] | There’s got to be another partner’s card we can steal. | 我们可以偷别的合伙人的卡 |
[33:34] | I don’t know any other partners. | 我不认识别的合伙人 |
[33:36] | Oli? You must’ve made a friend or two. | 奥利 你肯定有个几个朋友 |
[33:42] | I want to go on record | 我想事先申明 |
[33:43] | as saying that I think this is a horrible solution | 我觉得这个办法很龌蹉 |
[33:47] | and we’re gonna go to hell if we do it. | 我们这么干的话肯定会下地狱 |
[33:48] | We’re already going to hell. What is it? | 我们本来就要下地狱了 什么办法 |
[33:50] | We have to use Tegan’s card to get into the server room. | 我们得用泰根的门卡进去机房 |
[33:52] | I-I said no! | 我 我说了不行 |
[33:54] | We just say someone else stole it. | 我们就说是别的人偷的 |
[33:56] | – Who? – Simon. | -谁 -西蒙 |
[33:58] | – I hate that guy. – We all do. | -我讨厌那个人 -我们都讨厌 |
[34:01] | And I just got access to his computer | 他给了我他的电脑的访问权限 |
[34:04] | and all of his passwords | 和所有密码 |
[34:06] | in order to help him not get deported, so… | 想让我帮他避免被驱逐出境 所以… |
[34:10] | yeah, we’re gonna go to hell. | 我们会下地狱的 |
[34:16] | This is a first step for our plaintiffs, | 对我的原告来说这是第一步 |
[34:18] | all of whom have been treated unfairly | 超负荷运转的司法系统 |
[34:20] | by an over-burdened justice system. | 并没有公平对待他们 |
[34:22] | And now the governor’s office | 现在州长办公室 |
[34:23] | is gonna have to defend themselves at trial. | 要在庭审上为自己辩护 |
[34:25] | You’re fighting this fight all alone. | 你一直是一个人在战斗 |
[34:28] | That can’t be easy. | 肯定很艰难 |
[34:29] | Oh, but I haven’t been alone. | 但我不是一个人 |
[34:30] | I couldn’t have gotten through today | 没有沃什先生的帮忙 |
[34:32] | without the help of Mr. Walsh here. | 我熬不过今天 |
[34:34] | And now he’ll answer the rest of your questions. | 现在他会回答你们其它的问题 |
[34:36] | W-Where are you going? | 你 你要去哪里 |
[34:37] | None of your business. You got this. | 跟你无关 这里交给你 |
[34:39] | How did such a young man become involved | 像您这么年轻 怎么会参与 |
[34:41] | in Ms. Keating’s class action? | 基廷女士的集体诉讼 |
[34:45] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[34:47] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[34:48] | Do you want to wait until the baby comes out | 你想等宝宝出生了 |
[34:49] | to see who he looks like? | 看看他长得像谁吗 |
[34:52] | Neither do I. Open up. | 我也不想 张嘴 |
[34:54] | You don’t have to do this for me. | 你不用为我这么做 |
[34:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:02] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[35:07] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:08] | My $20,000 Vera Wang bespoke wedding gown. | 我价值两万美金的王薇薇定制婚纱 |
[35:12] | I know. Why? | 我知道 怎么了 |
[35:13] | I thought about what you said and — | 我想过你说的话了 |
[35:15] | Oh, my God. Are — Are you about to propose? | 我的天啊 你 你要求婚吗 |
[35:17] | No! | 不是 |
[35:18] | Okay, then… what is behind your back? | 好吧 那你背后是什么 |
[35:22] | This! | 这个 |
[35:23] | I’m not proposing. I mean, I love you. | 我不求婚 我爱你 |
[35:25] | But we’re a mess and not ready for marriage, | 但我们现在的状态还没准备好结婚 |
[35:27] | especially if we’re all about to go through | 尤其是我们现在还要完成 |
[35:28] | with this stupid Antares plan. | 这么愚蠢的心宿二计划 |
[35:30] | So you admit the plan is stupid. | 所以你也承认这个计划很愚蠢 |
[35:31] | Of course! We’re all crazy. But we’re doing it. | 当然 我们都疯了 但我们一定要做 |
[35:34] | For Laurel and Wes | 为了劳拉和韦斯 |
[35:35] | and everything that’s right in the world. | 和这个世界的正义 |
[35:39] | Okay, my point is, | 好吧 我的重点是 |
[35:40] | this is how you know I love you and our life together… | 这样你就知道我爱你 也爱我们在一起 |
[35:43] | and not any life that came before that. | 而不是我们在一起之前的人生 |
[35:45] | Wait, wait. Was it really 20 grand? | 等等 等等 这真的值两万块吗 |
[35:49] | Just let me do this. | 别拦我 |
[35:57] | Yeah! | 好 |
[36:06] | You missed a few spots. | 有几个地方没喷到 |
[36:08] | There and there. | 那里还有那里 |
[36:10] | Yeah, that’s right. Sauce it up. | 对 没错 都糊上 |
[36:11] | I don’t want to see a patch of white | 希望这瓶挤完之后 |
[36:13] | by the time that bottle’s done. | 一点白的都看不到 |
[36:15] | Yeah. Take that, Aiden! I’m the new boo in town. | 好 接招吧艾登 我是城里的新潮人 |
[36:19] | So it looks like I’ll be able to deconstruct the virus by Friday. | 看来这周五我就能解构病毒 |
[36:21] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:23] | I thought I was gonna have to ask you to marry me | 我还以为我为了入籍只能 |
[36:25] | for citizenship. | 向你求婚了 |
[36:27] | No need. Uh, see you tomorrow. | 不用 明天见 |
[36:39] | Connor? | 康纳尔 |
[36:47] | Get in. | 进来 |
[36:59] | Come in. | 请进 |
[37:10] | You perjured yourself on that stand. | 你在庭上做了伪证 |
[37:12] | No. | 没有 |
[37:13] | Of course I run the risk of relapsing. | 我当然有可能会复发 |
[37:15] | You of anyone knows that. | 你最清楚这一点了 |
[37:17] | But you lied. Why? | 但你却撒谎了 为什么 |
[37:18] | You’ve repeatedly stated | 你不停地说 |
[37:20] | that you felt this case was the one thing | 是因为这个案子才让你 |
[37:22] | that was holding you together. | 振作了起来 |
[37:24] | I weighed the factors, and I determined | 我权衡了一下 我认为 |
[37:26] | that losing this hearing would endanger your sobriety | 输掉这场听证会恐怕会让你 |
[37:29] | – more than anything else. – Bull. | -再次酗酒 -胡扯 |
[37:30] | It was my professional medical opinion. | 这是我的专业医学建议 |
[37:32] | Are you using again? Heroin or something else? | 你又吸毒了吗 海洛因还是什么 |
[37:34] | Why are you asking me that? No. | 你为什么要这么问我 没有 |
[37:35] | – So you are. – No! I promise you. | -那就是有了 -不 我保证 |
[37:39] | Where’s this coming from, Annalise? | 你为什么会这么想 安娜丽丝 |
[37:43] | That why you left me? | 所以你才离开我 |
[37:46] | You were concerned that I was unfit to help you? | 你担心我不够资格帮助你吗 |
[37:48] | Annalise, I… | 安娜丽丝 我… |
[37:55] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[37:58] | Come on. Talk to me. | 说吧 告诉我 |
[38:00] | Sam…told me it was in my head. | 山姆 告诉我都是我自己想象出来的 |
[38:06] | That that was a story that I was told as a little girl | 是我从小被灌输的故事 |
[38:08] | that I kept telling myself. | 我一直那样骗自己 |
[38:11] | It’s why I fell in love with him, | 所以我才爱上了他 |
[38:12] | because he made me believe that… | 因为是他让我相信 |
[38:15] | I wasn’t the problem. | 问题不在我身上 |
[38:19] | And I was so relieved. | 我太释然了 |
[38:23] | But, Isaac… | 但是 艾萨克 |
[38:25] | it just keeps happening. | 总是不停地发生 |
[38:28] | What does? | 发生什么 |
[38:30] | I hurt people. | 我会伤害别人 |
[38:32] | You think you’re hurting me? | 你觉得你伤害到我了 |
[38:34] | The baby, Sam, Wes. | 宝宝 山姆 韦斯 |
[38:36] | You didn’t make those things happen! | 这些事不是因为你 |
[38:37] | I want to believe you. So bad. | 我真的很想相信你 |
[38:39] | There is no one person that has that kind of power. | 没有一个人能有这么大的能耐 |
[38:42] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[38:47] | Am I triggering you? | 是我导致你复发的吗 |
[38:50] | No. | 不 |
[38:55] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[38:59] | Annalise, tell me. Who — | 安娜丽丝 告诉我 是谁… |
[39:02] | Annalise. Who? Tell me. | 安娜丽丝 是谁 告诉我 |
[39:06] | W-was it Bonnie? | 是邦妮吗 |
[39:09] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[39:11] | You don’t need to protect her. | 你不用保护她 |
[39:12] | No, I’m n– I’m not. | 不 我…我没有 |
[39:14] | She’s only trying to hurt you. | 她只想伤害你 |
[39:15] | It’s not Bonnie. | 不是邦妮 |
[39:18] | It’s not Bonnie. | 不是邦妮 |
[39:22] | It’s your ex-wife. | 是你的前妻 |
[39:28] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[39:30] | When my dad was in town, | 我爸爸来城里的时候 |
[39:33] | he told me that he didn’t think | 他告诉我他觉得 |
[39:35] | that you were the right guy for me. | 你并不适合我 |
[39:37] | What? I was so nice to him. | 什么 我对他那么好 |
[39:40] | He’s a moron, Oli. | 他是个白痴 奥利 |
[39:43] | And wrong. | 并且他错了 |
[39:46] | Because I am so happy right now… | 因为我现在好高兴 |
[39:52] | to the point that I’m calling my sister | 我甚至要打电话给我姐姐 |
[39:55] | just to tell her how happy I am. | 告诉她我有多高兴 |
[39:59] | And that’s never happened before. | 我以前从来没有过这种心情 |
[40:01] | That’s because of you. | 那都是因为你 |
[40:05] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[40:07] | This is a twisty-tie | 这是我从 |
[40:11] | that I took off our loaf of bread, | 我们的面包上取下来的扭扭环 |
[40:14] | which speaks to one of the reasons I love you. | 这也是我爱你的原因之一 |
[40:19] | Because you’re a gay man who eats bread | 因为你是个吃面包的小基佬 |
[40:21] | and encourages me to eat bread, too. | 并鼓励我也一起吃面包 |
[40:28] | You let me be me, | 你让我保持了自我 |
[40:32] | but you make me a better version of me. | 但是让我变成了更好的样子 |
[40:36] | And… | 而… |
[40:38] | I never thought that I could be this guy. | 我从来没想到我能变成这样的我 |
[40:42] | And I don’t want to wait anymore. | 我不想再等了 |
[40:47] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[40:51] | Marry me, Oliver Hampton. | 嫁给我 奥利弗·汉普顿 |
[40:55] | Marry me so I can spend the rest of my life | 嫁给我 让我的余生 |
[40:59] | trying to make you as happy as you make me. | 也努力让你和我一样快乐 |
[41:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:17] | What? | 什么 |
[41:24] | I’ve been lying to you. | 我一直在骗你 |
[41:30] | We know who killed Wes. | 我们知道是谁杀了韦斯 |
[41:44] | Give me more O-neg and platelets, stat! | 赶紧再给我O阴性血和血小板 |
[41:47] | Where’s my baby?! | 我的孩子呢 |
[41:50] | BP is dropping! | 血压在下降 |
[41:55] | Where’s the Epi? | 肾上腺素呢 |
[41:57] | – Where’s the suspect? – Jail. | -嫌犯在哪里 -监狱 |
[42:06] | O2 stats are dropping! | 血氧含量降低 |
[42:11] | – He’s in V-fib! – Start CPR! | -发生心颤 -开始心肺复苏 |
[42:13] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |