时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We need a face case, so the three of you are | 我们需要一个门面案例 所以你们三个 |
[00:04] | gonna dig through this mail until we find one. | 要在这些邮件里找到一个 |
[00:05] | Look at his name. | 看他的名字 |
[00:06] | – What is it? – Nate Lahey. | -什么名字 -内特·勒西 |
[00:09] | There’s evidence here that links Antares to your campaign funds. | 有证据能证明心宿二资助了你的竞选 |
[00:12] | – I destroyed it. – Why? | -我销毁了 -为什么 |
[00:14] | Because I want to keep my job here. | 因为我想保住工作 |
[00:16] | Tell me you found Dominick. | 告诉我你找到多米尼克了 |
[00:17] | We have a bigger problem — Bonnie Winterbottom. | 我们有更严重的问题 邦尼·温特波顿 |
[00:21] | Then make the time for Laurel! | 那就挤一点时间出来给劳拉 |
[00:22] | Don’t tell me it’s about Laurel. We both know it’s not. | 别说你是为了劳拉 我们都知道不是 |
[00:25] | Of course it’s not! It was about saving me. | 当然不是 是为了救我自己 |
[00:28] | Your mother’s files show a history of mental illness. | 你母亲的资料显示她有精神病史 |
[00:31] | Bipolar I. | 躁郁症 |
[00:32] | She was hospitalized until she was so drugged out | 她一直住在医院用药 |
[00:35] | that she was no longer considered a danger to herself. | 直到她对自己和其他人都没有威胁为止 |
[00:37] | Why do you still have Dominick’s phone? | 你为什么还留着多米尼克的手机 |
[00:41] | It’s Christophe. | 我是克里斯多夫 |
[00:43] | Laurel, that’s your father. He’s been calling every day. | 劳拉 那是你父亲 他每天都会打电话 |
[00:45] | It’s not my father! | 那不是我父亲 |
[00:47] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:58] | – That’s not Spanish. -It’s French. Quiet. | -那不是西班牙语 -是法语 安静 |
[01:04] | …Dominick. | 多米尼克 |
[01:05] | Did she just say I killed Dominick? | 她是不是说我杀了多米尼克 |
[01:16] | Now’s not a good time. | 你这电话打得真不是时候 |
[01:17] | Did you know Nate’s dad has been in jail for 33 years? | 你知不知道内特他爸在监狱蹲了33年了 |
[01:19] | What? | 什么 |
[01:20] | She didn’t know. See? You owe me 50 bucks. | 她不知道 你看 你欠我50块 |
[01:22] | Connor, explain. | 康纳尔 快解释 |
[01:23] | One of the files that came in is for a 71-year-old | 有一份卷宗是一个叫内特·勒西的 |
[01:25] | convicted murderer named Nate Lahey. | 71岁的谋杀犯 |
[01:26] | Okay, that doesn’t mean that that’s Nate’s father. | 好吧 但那也未必就是内特的父亲 |
[01:28] | I-I hacked into his prison records. | 我黑进了他的监狱记录 |
[01:30] | The only family member listed is our Nate. | 唯一记录在案的家人就是内特 |
[01:33] | Nate didn’t tell you any of this? | 内特没告诉过你 |
[01:34] | – No. – Okay, but why would he put | -没有 -他为什么会把卷宗寄过来 |
[01:36] | the file in the mail instead of just talking to you? | 而不是直接跟你说 |
[01:41] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[01:49] | Okay. I know. She can help us. | 好 我知道 她可以帮我们 |
[01:53] | How? She a French assassin? | 怎么帮 她是个法国杀手 |
[01:55] | – What does she know? – Almost everything. | -她知道些什么 -几乎全部 |
[01:56] | – Are you kidding me? – How? | -你在开玩笑吧 -怎么会的 |
[01:57] | Dominick’s like her son. They talk every day. | 多米尼克就像是她儿子 他们每天都联系 |
[01:59] | He told her that I was pregnant and that he was coming here | 他跟她说我怀孕了 他要过来告诉我 |
[02:02] | to tell me that my father already knew. | 我爸爸已经知道了 |
[02:03] | That’s why she kept calling Dominick’s phone, | 所以她才会一直给他打电话 |
[02:05] | because she was worried that something had happened to him. | 因为她担心他出事了 |
[02:07] | You have his phone. | 他的手机在你手上 |
[02:08] | That’s proof you’re the something that happened to him. | 这足以表明他确实出事了 |
[02:10] | I told her that I found it in his rental car. | 我告诉她我在他租的车里发现的 |
[02:12] | Now she thinks my dad killed him. | 她认为我爸爸杀了他 |
[02:14] | It’s a lot, I know, but she’s gonna come here, | 这需要消化 我知道 但是她会过来 |
[02:16] | and she’s gonna testify against my dad at the custody hearing. | 然后会在监护权听证会上作证 |
[02:19] | – And say what? – That he’s a bad father. | -说什么 -说我爸爸不是个好父亲 |
[02:21] | That she saw it firsthand when they raised me. | 他们抚养我时她亲眼所见 |
[02:23] | This is a good plan. | 这方案很好 |
[02:24] | Stop acting crazy! | 别发疯了 |
[02:29] | I should’ve left your ass to rot in the psych ward, | 我就应该把你扔在精神科 |
[02:31] | because right now I’m thinking that’s where you need to be. | 因为此时此刻我觉得你就该待在那 |
[02:34] | Had to beg Isaac to get you out, | 我去求艾萨克保你出来 |
[02:36] | out of the goodness of my heart. | 全是出于好意 |
[02:37] | Meanwhile, I’m neglecting my class-action suit | 同时 我还放下了集体诉讼 |
[02:40] | all because I want you to get your son back. | 因为我希望你能母子团聚 |
[02:42] | That is all I want, too. | 我也希望 |
[02:44] | You’re the reason why we’re in this mess. | 是你让局面变得一团糟 |
[02:47] | So grow the hell up. | 该长大了 |
[02:49] | Tell your mother to back off. | 让你妈妈别来 |
[02:51] | Or I’m gonna walk out of here and I’m not coming back. | 不然我就走了 再也不回来 |
[02:59] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:04] | But she’s not gonna sit at home on the couch | 但是现在她知道了这些事 她是不会愿意 |
[03:06] | now that she knows any of this. | 在家里待着等消息的 |
[03:08] | She can help us. I promise. | 她可以帮我们 我保证 |
[03:29] | I thought her mom was crazy. | 她妈不是疯了吗 |
[03:30] | She’s bipolar. | 是得了躁郁症 |
[03:32] | Well, either way, won’t her mental-health issues | 不管是什么 难道她的精神状态 |
[03:34] | make whatever she says on the stand unreliable? | 不会让她的证词变得不可靠吗 |
[03:36] | See? Even the non-lawyer here thinks this is a terrible idea. | 你看 即使不是律师也知道这个主意很糟 |
[03:39] | It’s not. | 不糟 |
[03:41] | And I didn’t come here for any of your opinions. | 我来不是为了问你们的意见的 |
[03:43] | Not even on that outfit? | 衣服的意见也不想听 |
[03:44] | Try the pink blazer I had to buy for Easter at Aiden’s mom’s. | 试试那件我为了去艾登父母家而买的粉色外套 |
[03:48] | Okay. Can we talk about the bigger concern here? | 我们还是谈谈更严重的问题吧 |
[03:50] | Simon waking up? | 西蒙醒了 |
[03:51] | That Wes called Dominick. | 韦斯给多米尼克打了电话 |
[03:53] | Christophe called Dominick. | 是克里斯多夫给多米尼克打了电话 |
[03:54] | – Why wouldn’t he tell any of us? – Maybe he did. | -他为什么不告诉我们 -也许他说了 |
[03:57] | What does that mean? He told you? | 什么意思 他告诉你了 |
[03:58] | No, but it’s obvious that Laurel likes to hide things from us. | 没有 但是很明显劳拉喜欢对我们有所隐瞒 |
[04:00] | I didn’t know about Wes and Dominick. | 我不知道韦斯和多米尼克的事 |
[04:06] | Better? | 这身好点吗 |
[04:06] | The pink feels a-a little cliche. | 粉色太俗套了 |
[04:09] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[04:11] | Why wouldn’t Wes tell you that? | 韦斯为什么没有告诉你 |
[04:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:14] | I just need to focus on getting my baby back right now. | 我现在的头等要事就是夺回孩子 |
[04:16] | Look. I’m just saying it doesn’t make sense. | 我只是觉得这没道理啊 |
[04:18] | Michaela, I can’t start doubting Wes right now! | 米凯拉 我现在不能怀疑韦斯 |
[04:22] | Please? | 好吗 |
[04:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:28] | It’s okay. I think the judge is really gonna like the pink. | 没事 我觉得法官肯定会喜欢粉色 |
[04:31] | As will my mother. | 我妈也会喜欢 |
[04:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:38] | Okay, boys, let’s get to work on Nate’s dad. | 好了 哥几个继续整理内特爸爸的案子吧 |
[04:41] | Here are all of his arrest reports, sentencing transcripts — | 这是他的所有逮捕报告 判刑文件 |
[04:43] | Oh, my heart can’t take any more injustice. | 我的心不能再承受冤枉事了 |
[04:46] | Annalise doesn’t care. | 安娜丽丝可不管 |
[04:48] | Was it a test? | 这是个测试吗 |
[04:50] | Did you think I wasn’t paying attention? | 你觉得我不会注意到 |
[04:53] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[04:55] | Did I pass? | 那我通过了吗 |
[04:58] | He was in jail since I was a kid… | 我小时候他就在坐牢 |
[05:01] | for drugs, | 因为贩毒 |
[05:03] | stupid parole violations. | 还违反了假释条例 |
[05:05] | We’d visit him every month, | 我们每个月都会去看他 |
[05:06] | but Mom cut off contact after he beat another inmate to death. | 但他打死一个狱友后 我妈就和他断了联系 |
[05:11] | I was…15. | 我那时…15岁 |
[05:15] | Now we’re here. | 就这些 |
[05:18] | And honestly I got no idea | 说实话我不知道 |
[05:19] | if he’s a guy who deserves your help. | 他到底值不值得你的帮助 |
[05:24] | I’m gonna dig through these files. | 我会深挖这些文件 |
[05:26] | – Only if you have time. – I do. | -但你没时间 -我有 |
[05:28] | You’ve got Laurel’s custody hearing– | 你还要忙劳拉的监护权听证会 |
[05:29] | Nate, let me do something nice for you for once. | 内特 就让我为你做一次好事吧 |
[05:33] | Don’t get your hopes up. | 别抱太大希望 |
[05:36] | I never do. | 我从来就没有过 |
[05:45] | I’ve never seen her this nervous. | 我从没看她这么紧张过 |
[05:47] | – I think that’s you. – What? | -是你紧张吧 -什么 |
[05:49] | You’re nervous about meeting the mom. | 你担心见到她的妈妈 |
[05:50] | I am not. | 我才不 |
[05:51] | We making bets yet? | 我们打赌吗 |
[05:53] | What are we betting on? | 赌什么 |
[05:54] | About how crazy she’s gonna be. | 赌她会疯到什么程度 |
[05:56] | Okay, no one’s allowed to use that word anymore. | 好了 不准再用那个词了 |
[05:58] | Laurel! | 劳拉 |
[06:13] | English so that you’re ready for the stand. | 说英语 为上庭做准备 |
[06:15] | Oh. Oui. | 好的 |
[06:17] | Mrs. Castillo, I’m Frank. | 卡斯蒂洛夫人 我是弗兰克 |
[06:19] | – Annalise. – Yes. | -安娜丽丝 -我是 |
[06:21] | I don’t have the words to thank you. | 我真不知道该如何感谢你 |
[06:22] | – It’s okay. – No. | -没事 -不 |
[06:24] | You have been more a mother to Laurel than me lately. | 你最近照顾劳拉比我这个母亲还称职 |
[06:27] | – Come. – Oh, okay. | -快来 -好吧 |
[06:30] | – All right. – Mom. | -好了 -妈妈 |
[06:32] | Let’s go. We should go. | 走吧 我们该走了 |
[06:38] | Mom, Michaela’s gonna go freshen you up before we go in. | 妈 米凯拉会在我们进去之前帮你整理一下 |
[06:42] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:42] | Really? Shouldn’t we go inside? | 真的 我们不直接进去吗 |
[06:44] | Uh, do it now. Just — | 快点去 就… |
[06:48] | Right this way, Mrs. Castillo. | 这边请 卡斯蒂洛夫人 |
[06:50] | Call me Sandrine. | 叫我桑德琳就行 |
[07:01] | And here I thought you’d try to protect your mother from all this. | 我还以为你会保护你妈妈免受这件事的干扰 |
[07:05] | You gave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[07:08] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[07:10] | He’s perfect. | 非常好 |
[07:12] | The doctors are saying he should be home soon. | 医生说他很快就能回家了 |
[07:14] | Your home, if you’d just give me what I want. | 回你的家 前提是给我我要的东西 |
[07:18] | I don’t have the hard drive. | 硬盘不在我这 |
[07:20] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[07:24] | Don’t worry. We’re finished. | 别担心 我们说完了 |
[07:26] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[07:27] | Ignore him. | 别管他 |
[07:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:30] | What do you mean, “I didn’t do it”? | 你说”不是我干的”是什么意思 |
[07:32] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[07:34] | It’s a shame you’re destroying our family | 你仅仅由于一个误会就毁了我们这个家 |
[07:36] | because of a misunderstanding. | 真的很可惜 |
[07:44] | Ms. Castillo, did you use cocaine during your pregnancy? | 卡斯蒂洛女士 你在怀孕期有服用可卡因吗 |
[07:47] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[07:49] | Were you ever tested for it? | 你有做药检吗 |
[07:50] | Yes. My OB, Dr. Huang, | 嗯 我的产科医生 黄医生 |
[07:52] | told me that three of my blood panels had included drug testing. | 说我的三次血小板检查包括了药检 |
[07:55] | Objection. Hearsay. | 反对 传闻证据 |
[07:56] | I have the lab reports right here, Your Honor, | 我这里有实验室报告 法官阁下 |
[07:58] | and as you can see, all show no drug use. | 正如你们所见 全都证明她没有吸毒 |
[08:03] | These are all scheduled appointments, Your Honor. | 这些都是预约会诊 法官大人 |
[08:06] | Are you saying that the only blood tests that matter | 你是说唯一有效的血检是她产后 |
[08:08] | are the ones taken at St. Edith’s lab postpartum? | 在圣伊迪丝医院做的那些 |
[08:11] | That is our contention, yes. | 没错 这是我们的看法 |
[08:13] | Your Honor, I’d like to enter into evidence | 法官阁下 我提请将以下关于 |
[08:15] | the following records that show that St. Edith’s lab | 圣伊迪丝医院实验室的记录列入证据 |
[08:18] | has had eight false-positive drug results | 该实验室在去年有八次药检出错 |
[08:20] | in the past year. | 导致结果呈阳性 |
[08:21] | This data doesn’t discredit the fact | 这个数据并不能推翻 |
[08:23] | that Ms. Castillo was displaying | 卡斯蒂洛女士在分娩时 |
[08:24] | extreme hypomania at the time of delivery, | 表现出的极端的轻躁狂症状 |
[08:27] | to the point where she was hospitalized | 导致她在医院的精神病科 |
[08:29] | in a psych ward for five days. | 住了五天的事实 |
[08:31] | Because Ms. Castillo woke up restrained | 因为卡斯蒂洛女士一醒来就被束缚 |
[08:33] | and discovered that her father had stolen her son. | 又发现孩子被自己的父亲偷走 |
[08:35] | Careful, Ms. Keating. | 注意措词 基廷女士 |
[08:37] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[08:39] | Had gotten custody of her son. | 发现她的父亲取得了孩子的监护权 |
[08:41] | And what was your reaction to that news, Ms. Castillo? | 对此你有什么感觉 卡斯蒂洛女士 |
[08:44] | Devastation. | 绝望 |
[08:46] | It was like a part of my body had been taken, but worse. | 像是身体的一部分被夺走了 但是更糟 |
[08:49] | At least your child was with your father | 但至少你的孩子是跟你的父亲在一起 |
[08:51] | and not with a stranger. | 不是陌生人 |
[08:52] | I would’ve felt better if he would’ve been with a stranger. | 还不如跟陌生人在一起 |
[08:55] | Why? Did you not think your child was safe in your father’s hands? | 为什么 你认为孩子在你父亲那里不安全吗 |
[08:59] | My father has never had my, or anyone in my family’s, | 我父亲从来都没有把我或是家里任何人 |
[09:01] | best interests in mind. | 放在心上 |
[09:03] | So you believe that your child is better off with you? | 所以你认为你的孩子和你待在一起更好 |
[09:05] | – Of course. – Why? | -当然了 -为什么 |
[09:06] | – I’m his mother. – Well, you’ve just been through | -我是他的母亲 -你刚刚经历了 |
[09:08] | a very traumatic experience, Ms. Castillo. | 那么痛苦的经历 卡斯蒂洛女士 |
[09:11] | You don’t think that you need time to recover? | 你不认为你需要时间恢复吗 |
[09:13] | Getting my son back is the only thing that’s gonna help me recover. | 让我的儿子重回身边是唯一能帮我恢复的事 |
[09:16] | I never got to see him. | 我还没来得及看他一眼 |
[09:17] | I never got the chance to hold him, touch him. | 也没有机会抱抱他 摸摸他 |
[09:20] | Can you imagine? | 你能想像吗 |
[09:22] | Having the child who grew inside of you for seven months, | 孩子在你的身体里待了七个月 |
[09:25] | who you spent every second worrying about, talking to. | 你每时每刻都在担心他 跟他说话 |
[09:28] | Can you imagine waking up to find out he’d been taken? | 你能想像一觉醒来发现孩子被带走的感受吗 |
[09:31] | Without your consent? | 而且完全不经你的同意 |
[09:35] | I love my son. | 我爱我的儿子 |
[09:38] | I just want the chance to be his mother. | 我只想有机会做他的妈妈 |
[09:49] | It’s just round one. | 这只是第一回合 |
[09:51] | The judge was moved, Laurel. I saw it with my own eyes. | 法官被打动了 劳拉 我看到了 |
[09:53] | All I saw was her counting the minutes till lunch. | 我只看到她在数还有几分钟能吃午饭 |
[09:55] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 还是别高兴得太早 |
[09:58] | This is what makes her a good lawyer. | 这就是她是一个好律师的原因 |
[10:00] | Seriously. She seems like a big jerk, | 真的 她虽然看起来很讨厌 |
[10:02] | but it — it’s all part of her charm. | 但这正是她的魅力所在 |
[10:04] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[10:06] | Frank, Mom. | 弗兰克 妈妈 |
[10:08] | I told you about him. | 我跟你说过他 |
[10:10] | Right. | 想起来了 |
[10:10] | Let’s get you some lunch. | 我们去吃午饭吧 |
[10:12] | I’ll see you guys back here. | 我们庭上见 |
[10:14] | We’ll hang later. | 一会儿见 |
[10:17] | – Well, that was mortifying. – It was not. | -真是尴尬 -才没有 |
[10:19] | Oh. What are we doing about the Christophe voicemail? | 克里斯多夫的语音留言怎么办 |
[10:21] | ‘Cause I was thinking we could get Wes’ phone from evidence. | 我在想可以从证物里拿到韦斯的电话 |
[10:23] | – No. – It’ll help us find out | -不行 -那样我们就可以查出 |
[10:24] | how many times he and Dominick spoke. | 他和多米尼克联系了多少次了 |
[10:26] | Annalise has already got Bonnie on it. | 安娜丽丝已经把这事交给邦尼了 |
[10:28] | – They made up? – For now. | -她们和好了 -暂时 |
[10:33] | 证物数据库 韦斯·吉宾斯 | |
[11:03] | Someone is mirroring my computer. | 有人镜像了我的电脑 |
[11:05] | That’s the only explanation, right? | 这是唯一的解释 对吗 |
[11:07] | I’d have to come to your office to see. | 我得去你办公室看一下 |
[11:09] | No, I shouldn’t even be talking to you on my phone. | 不行 我连电话都不应该打给你 |
[11:12] | Wait. Wait. Why? Do you think this is Denver? | 等等 为什么 你认为是丹沃 |
[11:14] | D– You think he’s spying on all of us? | 你觉得他在监视我们 |
[11:16] | – BonBon thinks that? – Are you serious? | -邦邦说的 -真的吗 |
[11:17] | – Just tell them not to worry. – Uh, okay, but can you j– | -告诉他们别担心 -好 但是你能.. |
[11:23] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[11:25] | Looking for bugs. | 找窃听器 |
[11:26] | Okay, now I’m scared. | 你吓到我了 |
[11:29] | Ms. Castillo, | 卡斯蒂洛女士 |
[11:31] | why were you admitted to a rehab program | 为什么你十几岁的时候 |
[11:33] | when you were a teenager? | 会去参加康复治疗 |
[11:34] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 无关问题 |
[11:35] | I’m trying to establish a pattern here, Your Honor. | 我正在构建关联 法官阁下 |
[11:38] | Overruled. You may answer. | 反对无效 请回答 |
[11:40] | I had an eating disorder. | 我得了饮食失调证 |
[11:41] | Really? Because the files on our records | 真的吗 我们的调查记录显示 |
[11:44] | show that this was for cocaine abuse. | 是因为你滥用可卡因成瘾 |
[11:46] | I’d only done cocaine a handful of times | 我只用了几次可卡因 |
[11:48] | to suppress my appetite. | 用来抑制我的食欲 |
[11:50] | So you admit that you had done cocaine in the past | 所以你承认你过去曾用可卡因 |
[11:53] | – to control your body? – Objection. Argumentative. | -来控制身材 -反对 争议性问题 |
[11:55] | Move on, Mr. Dean. | 下一个问题 迪恩先生 |
[11:56] | Ms. Castillo, how many men were you sleeping with | 卡斯蒂洛女士 你怀孕前 |
[11:58] | when you got pregnant? | 跟几个男人睡过 |
[11:59] | Objection! Counsel’s question is tantamount to slut-shaming, | 反对 对方律师的问题是在进行荡妇羞辱 |
[12:03] | and I’m offended. | 我感觉受到了冒犯 |
[12:04] | As am I. Sustained. | 我也是 反对有效 |
[12:05] | I’ll rephrase. | 我重新表述 |
[12:06] | During your pregnancy, | 在怀孕期间 |
[12:08] | did you ask for a paternity test? | 你进行过亲子鉴定吗 |
[12:11] | I did. | 是的 |
[12:12] | And is this the same reason you told your father | 你告诉你父亲你堕胎 |
[12:14] | that you had had an abortion? | 也是出于这个原因 |
[12:15] | No. I just didn’t want him to react negatively | 不 我只是不想让他对我 |
[12:17] | to the fact that I was having a child. | 怀孕这件事产生消极回应 |
[12:19] | But didn’t you consider having an abortion? | 但你不是考虑过堕胎吗 |
[12:21] | The medical record states this. | 医疗记录是这样写的 |
[12:23] | How much time do I have? | 我有多少时间 |
[12:24] | Pennsylvania allows abortions up until 24 weeks. | 宾夕法尼亚州规定24周后不能堕胎 |
[12:28] | It’s my legal right to be informed of my options. | 我依法有权获知我可做的选择 |
[12:31] | Or is the truth that you were changing your mind | 还是因为你在生孩子的问题上 |
[12:33] | – about having the child? – No. | -改主意了 -不 |
[12:35] | You were so concerned that he might turn out | 你很担心 你的孩子会成为 |
[12:36] | like his actual father, Wesley Gibbins… | 他的亲生父亲 韦斯莱·吉宾斯 |
[12:37] | – Objection. – …A mentally ill sociopath | -反对 -一个反社会分子 |
[12:39] | who admitted to killing other people | 承认自己杀了其他人 |
[12:41] | – and then killed himself. – Counsel is testifying! | -然后自杀 -律师在擅自作证 |
[12:43] | You took cocaine in order to harm your unborn child. | 你吸食可卡因是为了伤害未出生的孩子 |
[12:47] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[12:48] | Well, it’s very convenient of you to say that now. | 你现在这么说倒真是轻松 |
[12:49] | Your Honor, I’m gonna pull my client from the stand | 法官阁下 如果对方律师再这样言语攻击 |
[12:51] | if counsel continues to verbally abuse her. | 我的当事人 我就要让她离席了 |
[12:53] | Mr. Dean, this court will impose sanctions on you | 迪恩先生 如果你继续这样提问 |
[12:55] | if this line of questioning continues. | 法庭将对你进行处罚 |
[12:57] | Unnecessary, Your Honor. The witness is excused. | 不必了 法官阁下 证人可以离席了 |
[13:07] | Are we worried we got this wrong? | 我们需要担心搞错了吗 |
[13:09] | – Which part? – Jorge. | -哪部分 -豪尔赫 |
[13:10] | All we know about him is what Laurel’s told us. | 他的信息都是劳拉告诉我们的 |
[13:11] | So he’s gotten into your head, too? | 他也控制了你的大脑 |
[13:13] | I just want us to be careful. | 我只是想谨慎点 |
[13:15] | And I just want people to start | 我还只想让大家 |
[13:16] | bringing me solutions instead of problems. | 给我带来解决办法而不是问题呢 |
[13:18] | – A.K. – What’s wrong? | -安娜丽丝 -什么事 |
[13:20] | I just got through all of Nate Senior’s arrest reports. | 我刚翻阅了内特父亲的逮捕记录 |
[13:22] | We just got through his arrest reports. | 我们刚翻阅了他的逮捕记录 |
[13:24] | Well, technically, i’m the one | 严格上说 我才是那个 |
[13:25] | who found the more relevant information. | 找到相关信息的人 |
[13:26] | Okay. There’s no trophy involved in this. Spit it out. | 好了 这又没有奖杯可争 快点说 |
[13:33] | What’s the verdict? Say it. | 判决结果是什么 说吧 |
[13:37] | He fits the criteria. He’s had over 15 public defenders, | 他符合标准 他有超过十五个公设律师 |
[13:40] | all of whom told him to plead guilty. | 所有人都叫他认罪 |
[13:43] | Maybe ’cause he was. | 也许因为他确实有罪 |
[13:44] | Asher found out that they didn’t even take statements | 亚设查到他们甚至没让 |
[13:47] | from the other convicts who saw the murder. | 另一个目睹谋杀案的证人接受笔录 |
[13:48] | They just took the guards at their word. | 他们直接信了警卫的话 |
[13:50] | He still murdered a guy, Annalise. | 但他还是杀了人 安娜丽丝 |
[13:51] | I’m not saying that we’re gonna make him our face case, | 我没说我们要把他的案子作为门面案例 |
[13:53] | just that he’s no worse than some of my other plaintiffs. | 但他也没比我的其他原告更穷凶极恶 |
[14:01] | I called the prison. We can go visit him tonight. | 我给监狱打电话了 我们今晚就能去探监 |
[14:03] | Tonight? No. | 今晚 不 |
[14:04] | The class goes to trial next week. | 集体诉讼下周就开庭了 |
[14:06] | I haven’t seen the guy since I was 15. | 我从十五岁就再没见过他了 |
[14:08] | And how has it made you feel all these years? | 这些年你感觉如何 |
[14:13] | Good? | 好吗 |
[14:18] | All visitors to Segment 10 | 前往10号牢房所有访客 |
[14:19] | have to adhere by the following rules — | 必须遵守以下规则 |
[14:22] | no touching, no speaking loudly, | 不许接触 不许喧哗 |
[14:24] | no sudden movements. | 不许有突然举动 |
[14:26] | This is for your safety, | 这是为了你们 |
[14:27] | as well as the safety of the inmate’s. | 以及犯人的安全着想 |
[14:29] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[14:31] | How long’s he been in solitary? | 他被关禁闭多久了 |
[14:34] | Little over two years. | 两年多一点 |
[15:18] | Mr. Lahey, what happened to you cannot happen again. | 勒西先生 你的遭遇不能重演 |
[15:22] | And that’s what this case is about. | 这正是这个案子的意义 |
[15:23] | It’s about stopping the cycle of good men going to prison | 阻止好人因为莫须有的罪名而锒铛入狱 |
[15:26] | for crimes that a white man wouldn’t even serve a day for. | 而白人甚至不用为这样的罪名坐牢 |
[15:29] | And I see it happen in my profession all the time | 在我职业生涯中 我亲眼目睹过这种事 |
[15:32] | and to people that I know and cared about. | 发生在我认识和在乎的人身上 |
[15:36] | And I want it to stop. | 我想阻止它 |
[15:38] | And you can help. | 而你能帮上忙 |
[15:40] | All you have to do… | 你要做的就是 |
[15:44] | is sign this. | 签上名字 |
[15:49] | You don’t have to decide today. | 你不用今天就做决定 |
[15:53] | That’s not why I’m not talking. | 我保持沉默不是因为这个 |
[15:55] | I’m just surprised that you think that a-a, uh… | 我只是很惊讶 你居然认为我这种 |
[16:02] | …broken-ass, old convict like me | 牢底坐穿的老囚犯 |
[16:04] | could help you with your case. | 能帮到你的案子 |
[16:08] | That’s thanks to your son. | 那多亏了你儿子 |
[16:09] | He asked me to come see you. | 他叫我来看你的 |
[16:13] | Who did you say asked you to come see me? | 你说谁让你来看我的 |
[16:15] | Nate. | 内特 |
[16:17] | But you called him my son. | 但你说他是我儿子 |
[16:22] | Hey. It’s me. Nate. | 嗨 是我 内特 |
[16:27] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 |
[16:34] | You stopped being my son… | 你在成为猪的那一刻起 |
[16:39] | …the moment you became a pig. | 就不是我儿子了 |
[16:46] | You still a pig? | 你还是猪吗 |
[16:48] | Look. We got a lot to talk through. | 听着 我们有很多要聊的 |
[16:51] | You know what a pig is? | 你知道什么是猪吗 |
[16:54] | He’s a bitch for the white man. | 就是白种人的走狗 |
[17:01] | You ain’t my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[17:04] | You ain’t my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[17:07] | This pig ain’t my son! | 这混蛋不是我儿子 |
[17:09] | Lower your voice. | 小声点 |
[17:11] | That’s you, ain’t it?! | 是你吧 |
[17:12] | – Okay. Visit’s over. – You bitch! | -探视结束 -混蛋 |
[17:15] | – Visit’s over! – You’re just like these, | -探视结束 -你跟他们一样 |
[17:16] | who have been keeping me locked up in here! | 跟那些把我关在这里的人一样 |
[17:18] | I don’t care. Visit’s over. Get him out of here. | 探视结束 把他带走 |
[17:19] | – All these years! You bitch! – Get him out of here. | -这么多年 混蛋 -把他带走 |
[17:21] | It must have been something that I — | 肯定是有什么我 |
[17:22] | Yeah. Get them all out of here! | 把他们都赶出去 |
[17:24] | Get her out of here, too! Take your ho! | 把她赶出去 带上你的婊子滚 |
[17:27] | Get the hell on out of here! | 滚 |
[17:28] | ‘Cause I ain’t signing nothing for no pig! | 我不会为了一头猪签任何东西 |
[17:32] | Take your ho and get the hell on out of here! | 带上你的婊子滚出去 |
[17:35] | I ain’t signing a damn thing for you! | 我不会为你签任何东西 |
[17:38] | I ain’t signing nothing! | 我什么都不会签 |
[17:41] | Get out of here! Get the hell out of here! | 滚 滚出去 |
[17:45] | There is no scientific basis for solitary confinement. | 关禁闭并没有科学依据 |
[17:48] | It’s based on a religious thing that the Quakers did, | 起源于贵格会的一种宗教行为 |
[17:50] | but they created it as a way for criminals | 但是他们创造这种方式是为了让罪犯 |
[17:51] | to spend time alone and repent. | 可以单独待着忏悔 |
[17:58] | It was intended to rehabilitate people, | 本意是为了改造人们 |
[18:00] | not to turn them into head cases. | 而不是为了把人逼疯 |
[18:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:04] | Baby, that was a “Let’s have sex” Kiss. | 亲爱的 那个吻是”我们做爱吧”的意思 |
[18:08] | And, literally, you’re talking about | 还有 说真的 你刚刚说的简直是 |
[18:09] | the most depressing subject in the world. | 世上最扫兴的话题 |
[18:11] | That’s my point, is poor Nate’s dad’s | 那正是我的意思 内特的父亲 |
[18:12] | been locked in a shoebox for most of his life. | 几乎一生都被关在鞋盒一样的房间里 |
[18:14] | And that’s not gonna change tonight, | 那个情况今晚并不会有所改变 |
[18:15] | just like we’re not gonna find out how Wes knew Dominick | 正如我们不会知道为什么韦斯会认识多米尼克 |
[18:17] | or if Laurel’s mom’s gonna tank it on the stand | 或者劳拉的妈妈在证人席上能不能坚持住 |
[18:19] | or one of a dozen other worries that have been flooding my brain | 或者其他一堆每分每秒都闪过我脑海 |
[18:22] | every second of every day. | 让我忧虑的事情 |
[18:24] | So, please, can we just… | 所以 我们能不能… |
[18:27] | get out of our heads for one night? | 至少能有一个晚上不要去担忧 |
[18:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:39] | Lil’ Asher’s, uh, still thinking about Nate’s dad. | 亚设小弟还在想内特的父亲 |
[18:42] | But I’m happy to alphabet you. | 但是我可以用嘴服务你 |
[18:45] | Just hold me. | 抱着我就行了 |
[18:48] | That’s all I really want. | 我只想要那样 |
[18:54] | What are you working on? | 你在弄什么 |
[18:56] | I’d tell you, but you’d get mad. | 我也想告诉你 但是你肯定会生气 |
[18:58] | Or I’ll just get more mad because you didn’t tell me. | 或者后面会更生气因为你没告诉我 |
[19:00] | Either way…mad. | 反正怎么都要…生气 |
[19:04] | I’m making a fundraising page | 我在做一个募捐页面 |
[19:05] | to help Simon’s parents come visit him. | 帮助西蒙的父母来看他 |
[19:09] | Okay. Maybe you shouldn’t have told me. | 好吧 你不该告诉我的 |
[19:10] | We’re helping everyone else with their parents. | 我们在帮其他所有人的父母 |
[19:11] | Why wouldn’t we help Simon? | 为什么不能帮助西蒙呢 |
[19:13] | – He’s brain-dead, Oli. – You don’t know that. | -他脑死亡了 奥利 -你并不能确定 |
[19:15] | His parents need at least $15,000 | 他的父母至少需要一万五千美金 |
[19:19] | to pay a lawyer to get the visas that they need | 才能请得起一个律师帮他们申请签证 |
[19:21] | to visit their son, who they believe | 来看他们的儿子 那个他们以为 |
[19:22] | was so depressed that he shot himself. | 是因为抑郁而自杀的儿子 |
[19:25] | I need you to listen to me — | 你得听我说 |
[19:26] | Stop trying to control me. | 不要再试图控制我了 |
[19:29] | Not as your boyfriend. As your lawyer. | 不是以男朋友的身份 而是你的律师 |
[19:33] | You were there… | 你当时在场… |
[19:35] | when Simon shot himself in mysterious circumstances. | 西蒙在神秘的状况下自杀的时候 |
[19:38] | Then you went to visit him in the hospital. | 然后你去医院探望了他 |
[19:40] | Then you raised money for his parents. | 然后你为他父母筹款 |
[19:44] | Those are the actions of a guilty person. | 这些都是内疚的表现 |
[19:46] | That is what any prosecutor will tell the jury, | 那就是公诉人会告诉陪审团的 |
[19:49] | and then you will get caught, and you will go to jail. | 然后你会被捕 然后进监狱 |
[19:53] | Unless that’s what you want. | 除非你想要的就是那种结果 |
[19:57] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:02] | It’s not crazy, thinking that you should pay for this. | 认为你应该为此负责并不奇怪 |
[20:07] | But you going to jail will literally break my heart. | 但是你进监狱我一定会心碎 |
[20:13] | So just… | 所以… |
[20:14] | think about that before you make any decisions. | 在做决定之前 能不能先想一想 |
[20:36] | English. So that you’re ready for tomorrow. | 说英文 好为明天做好准备 |
[20:44] | So, this Frank… | 那么 这个弗兰克… |
[20:45] | Let’s not talk about that. | 我们不聊这个话题 |
[20:51] | No talking about my love life. | 不要聊我的私生活 |
[21:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:03] | I should’ve told you. I just didn’t want | 我该告诉你的 我只是 |
[21:05] | to risk having dad find out. | 不想被爸爸发现 |
[21:07] | You know you don’t need to protect me from him anymore. | 你无需再保护我了 |
[21:10] | I don’t know that, actually. | 我不确定 |
[21:12] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[21:14] | Laurel, please look at me. | 劳拉 看着我 |
[21:19] | I’m doing good right now. | 我现在很好 |
[21:23] | Please don’t make this about that. | 请不要往这上面扯 |
[21:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:27] | I-I’ve gotten so much better. | 我已经好很多了 |
[21:29] | You just haven’t been around me enough to see it. | 你只是还没来得及看到 |
[21:31] | None of this is about you being sick! | 这些跟你生病没有关系 |
[21:33] | It’s about my son, about keeping him safe. | 这是关于我儿子 要保证他的安全 |
[21:36] | At least that’s what I thought I was doing, | 至少我是这么认为的 |
[21:37] | but I failed, obviously. | 但是我失败了 很显然 |
[21:39] | Oh, come here. | 过来 |
[21:40] | Okay, I’m just — I’m…I’m fine. | 好了 我 我很好 |
[21:44] | I’m just — I’m tired and I’m hungry. | 我只是 又累又饿 |
[21:46] | Do you have some food? I can cook you something. | 家里有东西吗 我做点吃的 |
[21:50] | Uh, let’s just do take-out. | 还是叫外卖吧 |
[21:55] | Thai okay? | 泰国菜可以吗 |
[21:57] | They’ve probably bugged my house, too. | 他们可能连我家都窃听了 |
[22:00] | I’ll come over, do a sweep. | 我去你家检查一下 |
[22:01] | They’ll know I know if you do that. | 要是你来他们会知道的 |
[22:03] | Or you’re just being paranoid. | 也许只是你想太多 |
[22:05] | It’s kind of spreading around here. | 现在所有人都这样 |
[22:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:12] | Are you seriously considering keeping more secrets from me? | 你真的还打算瞒我什么事 |
[22:15] | What if Laurel’s wrong? | 要是劳拉错了呢 |
[22:17] | If Daddy didn’t kill Wes? | 要是她父亲没有杀韦斯呢 |
[22:18] | Then I’ll kill her. | 那我就杀了她 |
[22:20] | – Stop. – No. | -别闹 -真的 |
[22:22] | I’m putting my life on the line | 我可是冒着生命危险 |
[22:23] | by playing your stupid mole here. | 给你们当这个倒霉间谍 |
[22:25] | We’re gonna protect you. | 我们会保护你的 |
[22:26] | How? | 怎么保护 |
[22:28] | Denver is happy to get rid of me, however he needs to. | 丹沃很乐意甩掉我 怎么都行 |
[22:31] | And then after me, it’s all of you. | 我倒霉 跟着就是你们 |
[22:33] | Or is your head too far up your own ass to realize that? | 还是你太自负 都看不到这点 |
[22:36] | I’m gonna keep us all safe, Bon. | 我会保护我们周全的 邦尼 |
[22:37] | Just because you keep saying that doesn’t mean it’s true. | 就算你这么说 也不代表办得到 |
[22:40] | I mean it. Denver will have to kill me to get to you. | 我认真的 丹沃要想碰你得先杀了我 |
[22:59] | Have you heard anything from Bonnie yet? | 邦尼那边有回信吗 |
[23:02] | We’re not talking about that here. | 不能在这里谈 |
[23:04] | Because she didn’t find anything? | 她没什么发现 |
[23:05] | Your nosy shtick isn’t cute anymore. | 你这种刺探性的小幽默没有用 |
[23:08] | This isn’t the ’50s. I’m not gonna sit here and smile | 这不是旧时代了 我才不要笑着乖乖坐着 |
[23:10] | like some housewife. | 跟什么家庭主妇似的 |
[23:12] | Frank. Where’s my mom? | 弗兰克 我妈妈呢 |
[23:15] | I told you to talk to her while I was in the restroom. | 我说我去卫生间的时候让你陪着她的 |
[23:17] | She makes me nervous. | 她让我紧张 |
[23:21] | Whatever mean thing you’re about to say, | 不管你想说什么恶劣的话 |
[23:22] | I’m already thinking it. | 对我来说都不新鲜了 |
[23:28] | Ms. Castillo. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[23:32] | Annalise. Hi. | 安娜丽丝 你好 |
[23:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:36] | I just needed a moment. | 我只是需要准备一下 |
[23:38] | – You don’t have to do this. – What? | -你不必这么做的 -做什么 |
[23:42] | Laurel’s therapist from the hospital, Dr. Roa, | 劳拉在医院时的心理医生 罗医生 |
[23:44] | is testifying on her behalf, | 会为她作证 |
[23:46] | so if you’re too scared to take the stand… | 如果你不敢上证人席 |
[23:51] | – I can do it. – Can you? | -我可以的 -是吗 |
[23:54] | Your ex-husband is a very intimidating man. | 你前夫是个很可怕的人 |
[23:56] | I can handle him. | 我能对付了他 |
[23:57] | Yeah, but if you’re anything less than perfect, | 但如果你 状态不好 |
[23:59] | Laurel loses custody. | 劳拉就会失去抚养权 |
[24:01] | Testifying in a case like this would be hard for anyone. | 为这种案子出庭作证对任何人都不容易 |
[24:04] | You mean hard for someone with mental-health issues. | 你是说对有精神问题的人吧 |
[24:07] | My job is just to protect Laurel. | 我的责任是保护劳拉 |
[24:09] | And what do you think my job is? | 那你是觉得我的责任不是吗 |
[24:12] | – How dare you. – Maman! | -你怎么敢这么说 -妈妈 |
[24:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:18] | Absolutely nothing. | 没怎么 |
[24:31] | Do you swear to tell the truth, | 你愿发誓所说的一切字字属实 |
[24:32] | – the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? – She looks scared. | -绝无虚言吗 -她看起来很害怕 |
[24:35] | – What the hell did you say to her out there? – Nothing. | -你在外面到底跟她说什么了 -没什么 |
[24:37] | And what did I tell you about letting me do my job? | 我不是说了你不要管我怎么工作了吗 |
[24:40] | Ms. Keating? | 基廷女士 |
[24:43] | Ms. Castillo, is it safe to say | 卡斯蒂洛女士 是否可以说 |
[24:46] | that you think Laurel would make a good mother? | 你认为劳拉可以做一个好母亲 |
[24:48] | An excellent mother. | 非凡的母亲 |
[24:51] | And how would you know what a good mother is? | 你怎么知道什么叫好母亲呢 |
[24:54] | From what my client has told me, | 就我的委托人对我的形容 |
[24:55] | you weren’t exactly a good mother yourself. | 你自己都不算个好母亲 |
[25:00] | Please answer the question. | 请回答我的问题 |
[25:02] | I was overwhelmed during much of Laurel’s childhood, | 劳拉儿时我确实压力有些大 |
[25:05] | but mostly due to the fact | 但那都是因为 |
[25:06] | that my husband was having numerous affairs. | 我丈夫频频出轨 |
[25:09] | So Mr. Castillo is to blame for your bad mothering? | 所以卡斯蒂洛先生是你不是好母亲的原因 |
[25:13] | Objection. The Castillos’ marriage | 反对 卡斯蒂洛夫妇的婚姻 |
[25:14] | is not on trial here. | 与本案无关 |
[25:16] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[25:17] | Is it true that you dragged a 7-year-old Laurel | 你在凌晨三点让 |
[25:21] | out of bed at 3:00 A.M. | 7岁的女儿起床 |
[25:22] | to help you repaint the poolhouse, | 陪你重漆娱乐室 最终导致 |
[25:24] | an incident that caused you to be involuntarily hospitalized? | 你昏迷入院 是否属实 |
[25:27] | I don’t see what any of this has to do with Laurel. | 我不明白这和劳拉有什么关系 |
[25:29] | Well, Laurel witnessed both events. | 两次事件劳拉都亲眼目睹 |
[25:31] | No wonder she would later need to go into rehab. | 怪不得后来她进了康复中心 |
[25:33] | She probably felt like it was a vacation from that kind of chaos. | 也许是觉得和这种事比 那就跟度假村一样 |
[25:36] | That was a time I was improperly medicated. | 当时我用药不当 |
[25:38] | And I’m offended that you’re implying | 我不接受你暗示说 |
[25:41] | that people with mental-health issues | 有精神问题的人 |
[25:42] | – cannot be good parents. – I’m not implying anything. | -不能做好父母 -我没有暗示什么 |
[25:45] | I’m simply asking you whether you think | 我只是在问 你是否认为自己 |
[25:47] | you took care of your daughter. | 照顾好了自己的女儿 |
[25:49] | Objection. Asked and answered. | 反对 问过并回答过了 |
[25:51] | The witness has made a lot of excuses, | 证人只是找了一堆借口 |
[25:53] | but I still haven’t heard an answer. | 我还没有听到一个准确答复 |
[25:55] | So tell us the truth. | 所以告诉我们真相 |
[25:57] | Were you the mother that Laurel deserved? | 你是配得上劳拉的母亲吗 |
[26:04] | I was not. | 我不是 |
[26:06] | Laurel spent most of her childhood taking care of me. | 劳拉小时候一直在照顾我 |
[26:09] | So what you’re telling me is that Laurel helped you | 所以你是说劳拉帮你度过了 |
[26:12] | through these mental-health episodes? | 那些精神崩溃的时候 |
[26:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:20] | She talked to me each night | 她每晚都跟我聊天 |
[26:22] | until I fell asleep. | 直到我入睡 |
[26:25] | She made sure I ate, | 她会确保我有吃饭 |
[26:27] | took my medication… | 好好吃药 |
[26:31] | bathed me. | 给我洗澡 |
[26:34] | That’s how I know Laurel will be an excellent mother. | 所以我知道劳拉会是个非常好的母亲 |
[26:39] | Because she had always been one for me. | 从她照顾我就能看出来了 |
[26:44] | No further questions. | 没有别的问题了 |
[26:50] | Let’s take a short recess before Ms. Castillo’s cross. | 在卡斯蒂洛女士的交叉盘问前先休庭一下 |
[26:59] | Thanks again for doing this. | 谢谢你能这么做 |
[27:01] | That’s actually what I came to tell you. I can’t do it. | 我来是想告诉你 我办不到 |
[27:05] | I’m kidding. I’m — I’m all set. | 开玩笑的 我准备好了 |
[27:07] | I don’t have the energy for jokes right now. | 我现在没精力跟你开玩笑 |
[27:10] | Okay, you’re gonna be the first one on the stand | 好了 劳拉母亲结束之后 |
[27:12] | after Laurel’s mother finishes. | 下一个作证的就是你 |
[27:14] | And then I’m gonna start with your credentials | 接着我会先问你资格问题 |
[27:16] | and ask how many courts have relied on — | 然后问有多少起案件依赖于 |
[27:18] | On my opinion. I-I know, Annalise. | 依赖于我的意见 我知道 安娜丽丝 |
[27:21] | I have done this before. | 我以前上过庭 |
[27:22] | Not with me. I’m tough. | 不是跟我 我很难搞 |
[27:24] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[27:25] | And that’s what I’ll testify to — | 我会作证证明 |
[27:27] | that I was extremely discerning when I did Laurel’s psych eval | 我给劳拉做精神评估时格外严格 |
[27:30] | and that she passed with flying colors. | 并且她也高分通过了 |
[27:32] | Therefore, any questions about her mental competency | 所以任何对她心理评估的质疑 |
[27:35] | are unfounded. | 都不成立 |
[27:36] | I also want to hit home | 我也想提出 |
[27:37] | that using the mother’s mental-health history | 利用劳拉母亲的精神状况 |
[27:39] | against Laurel is unwarranted. | 来针对劳拉是毫无根据的 |
[27:41] | Her mother’s mental illness… | 她母亲的精神疾病 |
[27:42] | Your father never had a psych evaluation. | 你父亲从没做过心理评估 |
[27:45] | So…? | 所以呢 |
[27:45] | So, he’s mentally ill. We both saw that. | 所以他精神有问题 我们都看到了 |
[27:48] | Jail makes everyone insane. | 监狱会让所有人精神时常 |
[27:49] | But studies have proven that solitary affects the brain. | 但研究表明关禁闭会对大脑产生影响 |
[27:53] | It causes paranoia and psychotic delusions. | 会造成偏执和精神错觉 |
[27:55] | Now, not once was your father ever treated. | 而你父亲没有被治疗过一次 |
[27:58] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[27:59] | What? | 什么 |
[28:00] | – Try and make me feel better. – I’m not. | -试着让我好受点 -我没有 |
[28:03] | I made a mistake, okay? | 我犯了错 好吗 |
[28:05] | I knew it from the minute I put that file in the mail. | 我把文件寄出去的那一刻就知道了 |
[28:09] | Some people cannot be helped, and he’s one of ’em. | 有些人没得救 而他也是其中之一 |
[28:13] | I’ve known that my whole life, and I was fine with that. | 我一直都知道这点 我也没所谓 |
[28:16] | I moved on. | 我翻篇了 |
[28:18] | There are people we just got to let go. | 有些人只能放手 |
[28:24] | – No. – I’m telling you to stop. | -不 -我跟你说了要你停手 |
[28:26] | Not one of your dad’s public defenders | 你父亲的公设辩护人里 没有一个 |
[28:28] | considered an insanity plea in any of his cases, | 考虑过以精神失常为他的案件做无罪辩护 |
[28:31] | not even the murder charge that happened | 甚至那些他在禁闭室被关了一年后 |
[28:32] | right after he spent a year in solitary. | 发生的谋杀指控也没有考虑过 |
[28:35] | He was mentally ill, and they tried him like he was competent. | 他有精神疾病 而他们把他作为正常人审判 |
[28:37] | That’s the very definition of ineffective assistance of counsel. | 明摆着就是无效辩护 |
[28:40] | You heard him. He’s not gonna sign up. | 你听到他说的了 他不会签字的 |
[28:41] | Then you convince him. | 那你去说服他 |
[28:43] | You have more than enough plaintiffs. | 你有足够的原告了 |
[28:44] | Because I want to make him my face case! | 因为我想让他当我的门面案例 |
[28:49] | I don’t need a model prisoner. | 我不需要一个模范犯人 |
[28:52] | I need someone that the system has completely broken down, | 我需要被体制折磨到支离破碎的人 |
[28:55] | and that’s him. | 而那人就是他 |
[28:58] | Now, I’m not asking you to do it for you. | 我不是让你为自己这么做 |
[29:03] | Do it for me. | 当是为了我 |
[29:23] | Is this gonna be a thing? | 这是要成例行公事了吗 |
[29:25] | What’s that? | 你指什么 |
[29:27] | This pig visit. | 猪来探访 |
[29:29] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[29:38] | Listen. | 听着 |
[29:41] | This lawyer, Ms. Keating. | 这位律师 基廷女士 |
[29:43] | She really wants you to sign up for her case. | 她真的很想让你加入她的集体诉讼 |
[29:46] | You two bonin’? | 你俩有一腿吗 |
[29:48] | To be honest with you, | 跟你说实话 |
[29:49] | I got a whiff of your mother off of that one. | 这人跟你妈感觉有点像 |
[29:51] | Stop. Okay? | 别说了 行吗 |
[29:56] | I did time, too, not like you, | 我也蹲过监狱 跟你情况不一样 |
[29:57] | but enough to know what breaks guys — | 但足够让我知道怎么让一个人彻底崩溃 |
[29:59] | waking up to the same thing every day, | 每天醒来干同样的事 |
[30:04] | being around people all the time, | 要一直跟人打交道 |
[30:07] | paranoia that someone’s always coming | 害怕有谁会来 |
[30:10] | to take what little you got. | 把你仅有的那一点抢走 |
[30:11] | There ain’t nobody taking nothing away from me. | 没人能从我这抢走任何东西 |
[30:13] | – The system took from you. – Well, it didn’t break me. | -体制夺走了 -但没有击溃我 |
[30:16] | I’m still here. | 我还在这 |
[30:18] | Maybe. But… | 也许 但是 |
[30:22] | you’re also not well. | 你状况不好 |
[30:26] | Well enough to whip your pig ass. | 再不好也能抽你这小猪崽子 |
[30:28] | You’re sick, is what I’m trying to tell you. | 你病了 我只想告诉你这点 |
[30:32] | Your brain is sick. | 你的大脑病了 |
[30:36] | The way you feel… | 你的那些感觉 |
[30:39] | …getting angry… | 生气 |
[30:41] | the outbursts. | 爆发 |
[30:44] | You probably get real low, too, right? | 你有时也会觉得很低落 对吗 |
[30:47] | Out of nowhere. | 莫名地 |
[30:50] | Maybe you even hear things or… | 也许你会听到不存在的声音… |
[30:53] | see things that aren’t really there. | 看到不存在的东西 |
[30:56] | This place… | 这个地方 |
[30:59] | This place did that to you. | 都是因为这个地方 |
[31:02] | And it’s not right. We both know that. | 这样不对 我们都知道 |
[31:07] | I know you haven’t meant anything to | 我知道很久以来你对别人来说 |
[31:10] | anyone for a long time, | 都是可有可无的 |
[31:12] | but if you sign up for this case, | 但如果你参与这个案子 |
[31:15] | win or lose, | 无论输赢 |
[31:18] | you will mean a lot to people who need help. | 你对那些需要帮助的人来说都很重要 |
[31:23] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[31:33] | Your witness, Mr. Dean. | 你可以问话了 迪恩先生 |
[31:36] | We have no questions for this witness, Your Honor. | 我们对此证人没有问题 法官大人 |
[31:39] | – You’re excused. – What’s going on? | -你可以退下了 -怎么了 |
[31:41] | You may call your next witness, Ms. Keating. | 你可以传唤下一个证人 基廷女士 |
[31:44] | I’d like to call Dr. Isaac Roa to the stand. | 我要传唤艾萨克·罗医生上庭 |
[31:52] | Dr. Roa, why were you confident | 罗医生 为什么你认为 |
[31:54] | that Laurel should be released from the inpatient center? | 医院住院部应该让劳拉出院 |
[31:57] | Well, both myself and the mental-health administrator | 我自己和圣伊迪丝医院的 |
[32:00] | from St. Edith’s agreed | 心理健康主管都认为 |
[32:02] | that Laurel exhibited no signs of drug withdrawal | 劳拉没有表现出药物戒断的迹象 |
[32:05] | that would be expected from a habitual drug user. | 而习惯性吸毒人员都会出现此迹象 |
[32:08] | She also showed no signs of depression or self-harm | 她也没有抑郁或自残迹象 |
[32:11] | that would require her to be hospitalized. | 因此没有住院治疗的必要 |
[32:13] | So in your expert opinion, | 所以以你专业的意见 |
[32:16] | is there any reason why Ms. Castillo | 有没有理由认为卡斯蒂洛女士 |
[32:17] | should be deemed unfit to care for her newborn baby? | 不适合照顾她新生的孩子 |
[32:20] | None whatsoever. | 完全没有 |
[32:21] | Thank you, Dr. Roa. | 谢谢你 罗医生 |
[32:24] | Your witness. | 我问完了 |
[32:27] | Dr. Roa, your career as an addiction counselor | 罗医生 你现在瘾症辅导的职业 |
[32:32] | started as a result of your own drug addiction, correct? | 起因于你自己的药物成瘾 对吗 |
[32:36] | Objection. Inflammatory. | 反对 煽动性言论 |
[32:38] | Goes to his credibility, Your Honor. | 与他的可信度相关 法官大人 |
[32:39] | Overruled. You may answer. | 反对无效 请回答 |
[32:41] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是 法官阁下 |
[32:43] | I am a recovering heroin addict, yes. | 我是一个正在康复的海洛因成瘾者 是的 |
[32:46] | I find that it’s one of the things | 我发现对我来说 |
[32:47] | that best helps me to empathize | 这样最能让我与我的病人 |
[32:50] | with the struggles that my patients suffer. | 所遭受的挣扎困苦产生共鸣 |
[32:52] | Interesting. Is it also true that you were investigated | 有意思 你女儿史黛拉死亡一案中 |
[32:55] | as a person of interest in the death of your daughter Stella? | 你曾作为嫌犯被调查过 对吗 |
[32:57] | Objection. Dr. Roa’s personal life | 反对 罗医生的私人生活 |
[32:59] | should not be taken into account here! | 不该牵扯到这个案子上来 |
[33:00] | If we are supposed to trust Dr. Roa’s opinion | 如果我们要相信罗医生 |
[33:02] | about a young woman’s mental health, | 对一个年轻女性的精神状态的意见 |
[33:04] | certainly his actions regarding his own daughter | 那么他对他自己女儿做的事 |
[33:06] | speak to his credibility. | 能够证明他的可信度 |
[33:08] | Overruled. I’ll allow it. | 反对无效 允许提问 |
[33:11] | I was interviewed briefly. | 我只被简短的问讯过 |
[33:13] | The police informed me that it was routine, | 警察通知我说这是例行公事 |
[33:16] | and they eventually determined that she, uh… | 而且他们最终判定她 |
[33:19] | committed suicide. | 属于自杀 |
[33:21] | How did she commit suicide? | 她是怎么自杀的 |
[33:23] | Pills. | 药物 |
[33:24] | – What kind? – Oxycodone. | -哪种 -羟氢可待因酮 |
[33:26] | Which is an opioid, like heroin. | 属于鸦片类药物 跟海洛因一样 |
[33:30] | Is that a coincidence? | 这是巧合吗 |
[33:31] | Objection. Calls for speculation. | 反对 主观推测 |
[33:33] | Let me offer proof. | 那我提供一下证据吧 |
[33:35] | During the vetting of Dr. Roa, our investigators uncovered | 在调查罗医生期间 我们的调查员发现 |
[33:38] | that Stella Roa had no history of drug abuse. | 斯黛拉·罗并没有滥用药物的记录 |
[33:41] | She had a history of mental-health issues. | 她有精神问题史 |
[33:43] | You claimed that you found her unconscious when she died, | 你说你发现她死前失去了意识 |
[33:47] | but the security system shows that you entered the house | 但安保监控表明你在打电话报警的 |
[33:51] | 15 minutes before you called 911. | 十五分钟前就进屋了 |
[33:53] | Now, what elapsed during that time? | 那段时间发生了什么 |
[33:55] | Your Honor, this case has been closed for several years! | 法官阁下 这个案子已经结案好几年了 |
[33:57] | Were you staging your daughter’s su– | 你是否布置了你女儿的自… |
[33:59] | Any evidence from opposing counsel | 对方律师的所有准备 |
[34:00] | hasn’t been verified yet, Your Honor. | 都未被证实过 法官阁下 |
[34:02] | Not true, Your Honor. Due to this new evidence, | 并非如此 法官阁下 因为这个新证据 |
[34:04] | the D.A.’s office is, in fact, reopening Stella’s case | 其实地检办公室正在重新调查斯黛拉的案子 |
[34:07] | and investigating Dr. Roa for murder. | 并以谋杀罪调查罗医生 |
[34:09] | Judge, counsel has no standing | 法官 对方律师没有立场 |
[34:11] | to speak on behalf of the D.A.’s office. | 代表地检办公室发声 |
[34:12] | We can get the A.D.A. down here right now. | 我们现在就可以请助理检察官过来 |
[34:14] | I’m sure they would love to ask Dr. Roa — | 我可以肯定他们会很乐意询问罗医生… |
[34:16] | Sanction Mr. Dean immediately. | 请立即处罚迪恩先生 |
[34:17] | – Mr. Dean, not another word. – Why kill her? | -迪恩先生 别再说了 -为什么杀她 |
[34:19] | – Were you molesting her? – Your Honor! | -你有没有猥亵她 -法官阁下 |
[34:20] | – Mr. Dean — – Were you afraid she would tell her mother? | -迪恩先生 -你是担心她会告诉她母亲吗 |
[34:22] | One more word, and I hold you in contempt. | 再说一个字 我就判你藐视法庭 |
[34:27] | Apologies, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[34:29] | But I beseech the court to strike Dr. Roa’s testimony | 但我恳亲法庭在记录中注明罗医生的证词 |
[34:33] | from the record as unreliable, | 并不可信 |
[34:35] | due to his status as a suspect | 因为他是一起 |
[34:38] | in an active homicide investigation. | 谋杀案调查中的疑犯 |
[34:44] | Is it true? Are they investigating him? | 真的吗 他们在调查他 |
[34:47] | Denver’s personally overseeing the case. | 丹沃亲自监察此案 |
[34:51] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:52] | And Jorge’s paying the whole police department | 豪尔赫收买了整个警察局 |
[34:54] | to make it look real. | 以假乱真 |
[34:55] | Unless it is real. | 除非那就是真的 |
[34:57] | They’re framing him, just like they did me. | 他们陷害他 就像当初对我一样 |
[35:00] | I’m just saying, the evidence they have on him looks real. | 我只是说针对他的证据看上去不像是假的 |
[35:12] | I’m the devil. | 我就是恶魔 |
[35:15] | You didn’t cause this. | 这并不是因为你 |
[35:16] | I begged him to help me. | 是我求他帮我的 |
[35:18] | Stop. All right? | 别这样 好吗 |
[35:19] | You can’t afford to make this about yourself right now. | 你现在不能把这事怪在你自己头上 |
[35:30] | Judge has a decision. | 法官作出裁决了 |
[35:33] | Our research shows keeping an infant | 研究表明婴儿应该 |
[35:35] | with their mother is always the ideal outcome, | 和自己的生母在一起 |
[35:37] | and whenever the evidence allows, | 只要证据允许 |
[35:39] | I will come to that conclusion. | 我都会遵循这个原则 |
[35:41] | But because I must now exclude | 但由于现在必须排除 |
[35:42] | any of the evaluations proffered by Dr. Roa, | 罗医生所做的所有评估 |
[35:45] | I have no expert to corroborate Ms. Castillo’s claim | 我无法确定卡斯蒂洛女士是否如她所称 |
[35:48] | that she’s mentally fit to care for her child. | 精神稳定 能照顾好自己的孩子 |
[35:50] | Therefore, I have decided to extend the initial custody | 所以我决定保持监护权 |
[35:53] | and have the child remain in the care of his maternal grandfather. | 让孩子由他的外祖父照顾 |
[35:57] | The petition for custody is denied. | 驳回申请监护权的请求 |
[36:00] | What about visitation, Your Honor? | 探视权呢 法官大人 |
[36:02] | I need to confer with the Department of Human Services. | 我需要和公共服务部进行商议 |
[36:05] | After that, you and your client | 然后会通知你和你的当事人 |
[36:06] | will be notified about a visitation schedule. | 探视时间表 |
[36:07] | Why can’t we do that today? | 不如今天就决定吧 |
[36:09] | That’s not how this works, Ms. Keating. | 流程不是这样的 基廷女士 |
[36:20] | Don’t do anything stupid. He’ll win for good. | 别干蠢事 这样他会彻底胜利 |
[36:45] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[36:49] | What if I’m wrong? | 万一我错了呢 |
[36:53] | About? | 什么错了 |
[36:56] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:00] | What if he didn’t hurt Wes? | 万一他没有伤害韦斯呢 |
[37:03] | This is what he wants, honey, for you to doubt yourself. | 亲爱的 他就是想让你怀疑自己 |
[37:09] | Well, it’s working. | 很有用 |
[37:13] | Wes is going to come home. | 韦斯会回家的 |
[37:15] | – What? – Baby Wes. | -什么 -小韦斯 |
[37:20] | Maybe not today or tomorrow. | 也许不是今天或明天 |
[37:24] | But he’ll be here soon. | 但是他很快就会回来的 |
[37:31] | This is the cellphone of Isaac Roa. | 我是艾萨克·罗 |
[37:33] | If this is an emergency, please call 911. | 如果是急事 请报警 |
[37:43] | He’s in. | 他同意了 |
[37:45] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[37:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:51] | He could be the downfall of your whole case. | 他也许会拖垮你的案子 |
[37:54] | I’d wait on the “Thank you.” | 说谢谢还太早 |
[37:58] | Can I take you to dinner? | 能请你共进晚餐吗 |
[38:02] | Oh Nate. | 内特 |
[38:29] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[38:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:42] | Talk to you soon. | 回头见 |
[39:18] | Where is that? | 在哪里 |
[39:20] | Where is that? | 在哪里 |
[39:31] | Who took my — Who took — | 谁拿了…谁拿了… |
[39:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:58] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[40:02] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[40:19] | – What the hell?! – Join the party! | -搞什么 -加入我们 |
[40:24] | Why are we having a party? | 为什么我们要庆祝 |
[40:25] | We found a face case. It’s Nate’s dad! | 我们找到门面案例了 是内特的爸爸 |
[40:28] | Wha– – | 什… |
[40:31] | We’re finally gonna do something nice for someone. | 我们终于要为别人做点好事了 |
[40:32] | – Put me down! – Aw, come on, Michaela. | -放我下来 -拜托 米凯拉 |
[40:34] | Look. Even I’m dancing! | 看 连我都在跳舞 |
[40:38] | Laurel lost her hearing! | 劳拉的听证会输了 |
[40:43] | Her dad’s keeping the baby. | 孩子归她爸爸 |
[40:59] | Isaac, it’s Annalise. Open up. | 艾萨克 我是安娜丽丝 开门 |
[41:04] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry. I know it’s not true. | 对不起 我知道那不是真的 |
[41:11] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[41:35] | This about Isaac? | 是艾萨克的事吗 |
[41:36] | ‘Cause I don’t have time to touch that mess. | 我现在没时间掺和那些事 |
[41:38] | It’s about Wes’ phone. I got his call log. | 是韦斯的手机 我搞到他的通话记录了 |
[41:41] | He only called Dominick that once. | 他只给多米尼克打过那一通电话 |
[41:43] | So we’re screwed on all fronts. | 所以说我们全搞砸了 |
[41:44] | D-depends on how you look at it. | 看你往哪方面想了 |
[41:48] | Wes entered an address into his map the day before he died. | 韦斯死亡前一天在地图里输入了一个地址 |
[41:52] | I pulled the street-camera footage. And look who he met. | 我调出了监控摄像头 你看看他去见了谁 |
[41:55] | Dominick? Daddy? | 多米尼克 爸爸 |
[41:56] | No. | 不 |
[42:00] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |