时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Did you know Nate’s dad has been in jail for 33 years? | 你知不知道内特他爸在监狱蹲了33年了 |
[00:04] | You have more than enough plaintiffs. | 你有足够的原告了 |
[00:05] | I want to make him my face case. | 我想让他当我的门面案例 |
[00:07] | He’s in. | 他同意了 |
[00:08] | The D.A.’s office is investigating Dr. Roa for murder. | 地检办公室正以谋杀罪调查罗医生 |
[00:11] | I have decided to have the child | 我决定让孩子 |
[00:13] | remain in the care of his maternal grandfather. | 由他的祖父照顾 |
[00:15] | Wes entered an address into his map the day before he died. | 韦斯死亡前一天在地图里输入了一个地址 |
[00:18] | I pulled the street-camera footage. | 我调出了摄像头 |
[00:19] | Dominick? Daddy? | 多米尼克 爸爸 |
[00:21] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[00:28] | Were you staging your daughter’s suicide? | 你是否布置了你女儿的自杀 |
[00:32] | He drugged his own daughter. | 他给他女儿下药 |
[00:34] | Why kill her? Were you molesting her? | 为什么杀她 你是不是在猥亵她 |
[01:07] | Next! | 下一个 |
[01:11] | – Cheeseburger and fries. – Anything else? | -芝士汉堡加薯条 -还要其他的吗 |
[01:21] | Can I have that wrapped in foil? | 包好打包 |
[01:24] | Coming up. | 稍等 |
[02:48] | Isaac, it’s Annalise! Open up! | 艾萨克 我是安娜丽丝 开门 |
[02:51] | Isaac?! | 艾萨克 |
[02:54] | I’m sorry. I know it’s not true. | 对不起 我知道那不是真的 |
[03:34] | Could you get any more creepy? | 你还能更让人毛骨悚然一点吗 |
[03:36] | Can’t be too careful. | 小心为上 |
[03:38] | All I could get was Sandrine’s Social Security number. | 我只弄到了桑德琳的社保号 |
[03:41] | Ah, it’s perfect. Here. Take this. | 很好 给 拿着 |
[03:43] | So we can talk without Denver or Jorge eavesdropping. | 这样就不用担心被丹沃或是豪尔赫窃听了 |
[03:46] | Plug this into your car’s data port. | 把这插进你车的数据口里 |
[03:48] | It’ll ding me if anyone messes with the brakes. | 如果有人动你的刹车 它就会通知我 |
[03:50] | What, no gun? | 不给我枪 |
[03:51] | Like you don’t already have one under the mattress. | 你床垫下面不是已经有一把了 |
[03:53] | And Laurel? Will you let me know when you tell her? | 劳拉呢 你告诉她之后会告诉我吧 |
[03:56] | I’m not telling her. | 我不会告诉她的 |
[03:57] | Until she makes googly eyes at you and you cave. | 直到她对你装无辜 |
[03:59] | Let’s figure out what Mom’s deal is, then tell her. | 我们先搞清楚她妈的情况 然后再告诉她 |
[04:01] | You mean if you figure it out. | 如果你能搞清楚的话 |
[04:03] | Don’t go telling Annalise any of this. | 先别告诉安娜丽丝 |
[04:05] | Whatever you say, Frank. | 随便了 弗兰克 |
[04:09] | – Hey. – Bonjour, mon ami! | -你们好 -你好 朋友 |
[04:10] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:12] | I thought your mother was still here. | 你妈妈不是还在这里吗 |
[04:13] | Oh, I put her on a plane back to Mexico | 我让她回墨西哥了 |
[04:15] | until the visitation is scheduled. | 等探视时间定好再说 |
[04:17] | I know what’ll cheer you up till then. Homemade croissants. | 我知道什么能让你开心起来 自制可颂 |
[04:21] | We’ve all been through so much, you especially, | 我们都经历了太多事 尤其是你 |
[04:23] | so I figured why not experience some joy for once? | 为什么不开心一回 |
[04:26] | I’m staying forever. | 好吃的我都不想走了 |
[04:28] | Get to work. The class-action trial’s next week. | 开始工作 集体诉讼案下周就开庭了 |
[04:31] | Oh, speaking of. | 说曹操 |
[04:33] | Hey. We’re all here. | 我们都在 |
[04:34] | – Did you get me into the prison? – Yeah, you’re cleared | -你安排好探访了吗 -好了 你这周 |
[04:36] | to see old man Lahey every day this week. | 每天都可以去见老勒西 |
[04:38] | And the draft of my opening statement? | 开案陈词的草稿呢 |
[04:40] | We’re gonna dig in on that now. | 正准备开始搞 |
[04:41] | Uh, I have a question, actually. | 我有个问题 |
[04:43] | Do you plan on paying any us for this? | 你准备给我们付工资吗 |
[04:45] | – Michaela. – As much as I wish | -米凯拉 -虽然我很希望 |
[04:46] | I could reform the entire justice system on my own, | 能独力改革司法系统 |
[04:48] | I need help, whoever’s willing. | 我还是需要帮助 不管谁愿意帮我 |
[04:51] | We are all willing and grateful | 我们都愿意 也很感激 |
[04:53] | for the opportunity to be a part of something this epic. | 能参与这么伟大的事 |
[04:56] | Hey, Annalise. It’s Laurel. | 安娜丽丝 我是劳拉 |
[04:57] | Any update on the baby visitation? | 探视安排有消息吗 |
[04:58] | I was thinking if we got Isaac’s investigation drop– | 我在想如果我们能推翻对艾萨克的调查 |
[05:03] | Why didn’t you call me back last night? | 你昨晚怎么不回我电话 |
[05:05] | I was at my girlfriend’s. | 我在我女朋友家 |
[05:11] | Jorge’s lawyers made up that evidence. | 那证据是豪尔赫的律师编造出来的 |
[05:12] | Everyone in the courtroom knew that. | 庭上每个人都知道 |
[05:14] | Then why is the D.A. investigating me? | 那地检为什么会调查我 |
[05:15] | Well, the investigation means nothing if they don’t charge you. | 如果不起诉 调查说明不了什么 |
[05:17] | And if they do? | 如果他们起诉我呢 |
[05:18] | Do you understand what this would do to Jacqueline? | 你知道这对杰奎琳来说意味着什么吗 |
[05:20] | She’s not gonna find out. | 她不会知道的 |
[05:21] | – You don’t know that! – I do, too! | -你不知道 -我知道 |
[05:23] | Listen. If the D.A.’s office | 听着 如果地检办公室 |
[05:24] | goes anywhere near you, Jacqueline, or anyone else, | 接近你 杰奎琳或是任何人 |
[05:26] | I’ll find out. | 我都会知道 |
[05:28] | You have Bonnie working on this? | 邦尼在帮你盯着这件事 |
[05:33] | You can trust her. | 你可以相信她 |
[05:33] | You two were just trying to destroy each other! | 你们之前还想着毁掉彼此 |
[05:35] | But we worked it all out, Isaac. | 但我们解决这个问题了 艾萨克 |
[05:37] | Especially now that you need us. | 何况你现在这么需要我们 |
[05:39] | – God knows we both owe you. – Okay. Listen. | -我们都亏欠你很多 -好了 听我说 |
[05:41] | I’m the reason why you’re in this mess. Let me fix it. | 是我让你陷入如此境地 让我来解决 |
[05:43] | It’s not that, okay? Just let me say this. | 跟这个无关好吗 让我说完 |
[05:52] | – What? Is it Stella? – No. | -说什么 是斯黛拉的事吗 -不是 |
[05:54] | I can’t fix anything if you lie to me. | 你说谎的话我就帮不了忙 |
[05:55] | I lied to you about where I was last night. | 我骗了你我昨晚在哪里 |
[05:57] | Not about Stella. Never about Stella. | 跟斯黛拉无关 绝对无关 |
[06:03] | I don’t have a girlfriend. It’s… | 我没有女朋友 其实… |
[06:11] | I was here. | 我昨晚就在这儿 |
[06:15] | I was high. | 我嗑药了 |
[06:26] | Heroin? | 海洛因 |
[06:27] | K-pex. It’s an opioid. | K-pex 一种类鸦片 |
[06:30] | If you want to walk out of here right now, I’ll understand, okay? | 你要是现在想走的话 我能理解 |
[06:37] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[06:40] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[06:42] | A mistake that felt good? | 让你感觉很好的错误吗 |
[06:43] | Hey, look at me! Look how much I’m hating myself here! | 你看看我 看我有多么厌恶自己 |
[06:49] | I was sober for 23 years until last night, | 直到昨晚 我已经23年没吸毒了 |
[06:51] | and I threw it all away for nothing. | 但我白白让这些努力都付诸东流 |
[06:59] | I’m not going down that hole again. | 我不会再犯了 |
[07:01] | That’s good, Isaac, | 那很好 艾萨克 |
[07:01] | because if you do, you could go to jail. | 因为如果你再吸毒 可能会进监狱 |
[07:04] | I need to be on my best behavior now, right? | 我现在要规规矩矩的对吗 |
[07:05] | No, you need to go to a meeting. AA, NA, whatever your thing is. | 不 你得去互助会 戒酒或是戒毒的都行 |
[07:12] | As I lost my therapist, | 没有你的治疗 |
[07:13] | my life is all stress right now. | 我的生活已经苦不堪言了 |
[07:19] | I’ll go with you, if that helps. | 如果能帮你的话 我和你一起去 |
[07:21] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[07:26] | I want to. | 我想这么做 |
[07:34] | Ooh, finally. This was the only thing | 总算来了 这是唯一能让我 |
[07:36] | getting me through Cocaine Lady’s whining. | 摆脱可卡因大姐诉苦的东西 |
[07:38] | Really? ‘Cause she just had me thinking about the ’80s. | 是吗 她让我想起80年代 |
[07:42] | I never got into cocaine. | 我从没用过可卡因 |
[07:44] | You know, even during law school | 就算在法学院读书的时候 |
[07:47] | when they were practically serving it on trays. | 有人直接用托盘上它 我也没试过 |
[07:49] | There was free cocaine, and you didn’t get into it? | 有免费的可卡因你都没嗑 |
[07:52] | I had already discovered vodka in undergrad, | 我在本科时就已经有伏特加陪伴了 |
[07:54] | so I was good to go. | 所以对可卡因不感冒 |
[07:58] | And you? When did you start? | 你呢 什么时候开始的 |
[08:05] | It was after undergrad for me. | 大学毕业后的事情 |
[08:09] | I moved into New York, | 我搬到了纽约 |
[08:10] | thinking that I was gonna be in a band or a writer. | 想加入乐队或是成为作家 |
[08:15] | Just as long as I wasn’t a doctor like my sisters. | 只要不和我姐妹一样成为医生就行 |
[08:18] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[08:19] | You’re just trying whatever you have the chance to. | 只要有机会什么都想去尝试 |
[08:21] | So I-I tried things. | 所以我尝试了些东西 |
[08:26] | All of them. | 全都试过 |
[08:28] | But, um… | 不过… |
[08:29] | heroin… | 海洛因 |
[08:34] | It was good. | 挺不错 |
[08:41] | 10 years later… | 十年后 |
[08:44] | I’m pretty much homeless, I’m not talking to my family. | 我基本上无家可归了 不和家人联系 |
[08:49] | One night, I’m in line in this bodega, | 一天晚上 我在一家杂货店排队买东西 |
[08:53] | and there’s this girl in front of me | 前面有一个姑娘 |
[08:55] | and she’s trying to return some potato chips, | 她要退薯片 |
[08:57] | saying that the bag was open when she, uh, bought it. | 说在她买之前包装已经打开了 |
[09:01] | The kid, the cashier says he has to go talk to the owner, | 收银员说得去问问老板 |
[09:03] | so I’m like — I’m freaking annoyed now, you know? | 我就被弄得挺不耐烦的 |
[09:09] | So, this girl turns around, I guess to apologize. | 然后这个姑娘转过身 应该是要给我道歉 |
[09:14] | She has this smile on her face that just, uh… | 她脸上的微笑就… |
[09:21] | It just went right through me. | 直穿我的心窝 |
[09:24] | It hit me right there, | 打动了我的心 |
[09:25] | and I-I knew I wanted something else. | 我当时就想和她在一起 |
[09:29] | Jacqueline. Yeah. | 是杰奎琳 |
[09:32] | I mean, I wanted a life with her, too, now. | 我现在依然想和她共度人生 |
[09:36] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[09:40] | She helped me. | 她帮了我 |
[09:44] | Got me clean. | 帮我戒毒 |
[09:47] | Went back to school. | 重回学校 |
[09:49] | Had Stella. Yeah. | 生下斯黛拉 |
[09:52] | Things were good for a long time, you know, uh… | 那段好日子持续了很久 |
[09:54] | Fresh coffee? | 要续杯吗 |
[09:58] | Syrup. | 糖浆 |
[10:04] | I heard Denver assigned you the Isaac Roa case. | 我听说丹沃让你负责艾萨克·罗的案子 |
[10:07] | You jealous? | 你嫉妒 |
[10:08] | Only because you’ll get | 只是嫉妒你会对上安娜丽丝 |
[10:09] | to go up against Annalise if you charge him. | 如果你起诉他的话 |
[10:11] | Oh, you’re still holding a grudge against her. | 你还是对她怀恨在心 |
[10:13] | If you knew our history, you’d understand. | 你要是知道我们以前的事 就会理解了 |
[10:15] | Well, tell me more. | 那你说说看 |
[10:17] | Buy me a drink. Or five. I’ll tell you all of it. | 请我喝一杯 或者五杯 我就告诉你 |
[10:21] | The point is, if you want the help, | 重点是 如果你需要 |
[10:22] | I could look over his file, | 我可以看看他的文件 |
[10:24] | help you figure out the Annalise defense angle. | 帮你想想安娜丽丝会从什么角度辩护 |
[10:25] | Oh, we haven’t even charged the guy yet. | 我们还没正式起诉这个家伙 |
[10:27] | Then I’ll help you figure out how to charge him. | 那我就帮你想想怎么起诉他 |
[10:32] | You’re scared I’m gonna steal the case. Never mind. | 你怕我把案子抢走 那算了 |
[10:36] | Look. All right. | 等等 好吧 |
[10:38] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[10:40] | Here. | 给 |
[10:42] | If you actually figure out how to charge the guy, | 如果你真的想出了怎么起诉那家伙 |
[10:45] | I’ll buy you that drink. | 我就请你喝一杯 |
[10:48] | Drinks. | 是很多杯 |
[10:54] | Annalise is a great storyteller. That’s why she wins. | 安娜丽丝很会讲故事 所以她总是赢 |
[10:57] | So let’s use Nate Senior’s story | 所以我们要以老内特的故事为框架 |
[10:59] | as the framework for her opening. | 准备她的开庭陈述 |
[11:00] | This is a civil trial. There’s no jury. | 这是民事审判 没有陪审团 |
[11:02] | The judge isn’t gonna care about some sob story. | 法官才不会在乎什么悲惨的故事 |
[11:04] | We have a face case for a reason. | 我们找出门面案例是有原因的 |
[11:05] | Fine. You write up your version. I’ll write up mine. | 行 你写你的 我写我的 |
[11:07] | Or we all just snickerdoodle… | 或者我们吃点饼干… |
[11:11] | and chill. | 冷静一下 |
[11:12] | – Oh! I love the new you! – Two, please. | -我喜欢现在的你 -两块 谢谢 |
[11:14] | Look. I’ve been on this case longer than any of you. | 听着 我跟这个案子的时间比你们都长 |
[11:16] | We do what I say. Sob story, it is. | 按我说的做 悲惨的故事 就这么定了 |
[11:18] | – Is he this bossy in bed? – If I’m lucky. | -他在床上也这么专横 -如果幸运的话 |
[11:21] | You’re always lucky. | 你一直都很幸运 |
[11:23] | Why is Frank calling me? | 为什么弗兰克会打电话给我 |
[11:26] | – Hello? – O-man, I need that | -你好 -兄弟 我需要 |
[11:28] | – big, beautiful brain of yours. – For what? | -你那聪明的大脑 -为什么 |
[11:30] | I’m trying to use the SS7 program | 我在尝试用SS7程序 |
[11:32] | to hack into some phone records. | 黑进某个电话的通话记录 |
[11:33] | That’s for hacking international phones. | 那是用来黑国际电话的 |
[11:35] | – I know that. – Whose phone is he hacking? | -我知道 -他在黑谁的电话 |
[11:38] | Dominick’s, obviously, which means he and Bonnie | 很显然是多米尼克的 也就是说他和邦尼 |
[11:39] | still don’t know why Wes left that voicemail. | 还是没搞明白韦斯为什么会留那通留言 |
[11:41] | Tell Michaela to stay in her lane. | 告诉米凯拉别多管闲事 |
[11:43] | – Frank, it’s me. – Give the phone back to Oliver. | -弗兰克 是我 -把电话还给奥利弗 |
[11:45] | Is Michaela right? Are you hacking Dominick’s phone? | 米凯拉说对了吗 你在黑多米尼克的电话 |
[11:48] | – No. – Frank, if you do anything | -不是 -弗兰克 如果你现在 |
[11:50] | to piss my father off right now, | 做了任何惹怒我爸爸的事 |
[11:52] | he is going to figure out a way to block me from seeing my son. | 他就会找出理由阻止我见儿子 |
[11:56] | So stop, okay? | 所以停下吧 好吗 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:59] | Are your fingers crossed? | 真的吗 |
[12:01] | I heard you. I’ll stop. | 我知道了 我会停下的 |
[12:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:07] | You’ve been doing so well during our prep, | 你在预审听证会上表现得很好 |
[12:09] | I’ve decided to call you as my first witness in the trial. | 我决定让你以首要证人的身份出庭 |
[12:13] | You say that like you’re surprised. | 你好像很惊讶 |
[12:14] | I’m impressed. | 我是很佩服你 |
[12:17] | That means that we have to go over your testimony again. | 这意味着我们要再复习一遍你的证词 |
[12:19] | No. No. I’m sick of myself. | 不 不 我已经受不了了 |
[12:22] | Yeah, but the more you tell your story, | 是 但是现在你讲的遍数越多 |
[12:23] | the easier it’ll be for you on the stand. | 在庭上就会越容易开口 |
[12:25] | And it means more time out of the SHU. | 而且还能多点时间待在禁闭室外 |
[12:28] | It’s not a bad deal, right? | 还挺合算的 是吧 |
[12:31] | “Nathaniel Lahey Senior was just 26 years old | “老内特尼尔·勒西的生活 |
[12:33] | when his life was hijacked by the justice system. | 被司法体系毁掉的那年 他才26岁 |
[12:35] | Before that, he was just your average man | 在那之前 他只是个像你一样的普通人 |
[12:37] | trying to keep a roof over his family’s head.” | 忙着维持全家老小的生计” |
[12:39] | A man’s got one job in my book. | 我的生命中只有一件事 |
[12:41] | That’s to put food in his kid’s mouth. | 那就是喂饱我的孩子 |
[12:44] | No. I did what I had to do, took what I needed. | 不 我做了我该做的 得到了我需要的 |
[12:46] | – You stole what you needed. – You watch your kids be hungry. | -偷到了你需要的 -如果的孩子挨饿 |
[12:48] | See if you don’t steal some food stamps, cash, | 你看看你会不会偷食品券 现金 |
[12:51] | whatever’s around. | 以及所有能用得上的 |
[12:53] | I never stole nothing that wasn’t for my family. | 我偷东西都是为了我的家人 |
[12:56] | “The for-profit private prison system in this country | “这个国家的盈利性私营监狱系统 |
[12:58] | has made commodities of human bodies. | 将人当作商品 |
[13:00] | African-American bodies, in particular, | 尤其是非裔美国人囚犯 |
[13:01] | are incarcerated more than five times the rate of whites.” | 蹲监狱的时间是白人囚犯的五倍” |
[13:03] | In 1982, | 在1982年 |
[13:04] | you violated your parole three weeks after being released. | 你在释放三周后违反了假释条例 |
[13:07] | Can you explain that for the court? | 你能向法庭解释一下吗 |
[13:10] | I came home to a bill from the prison, | 我回到家 发现监狱给我寄的账单 |
[13:14] | charging me thousands in court fees. | 要收取我数千美元的法庭费 |
[13:18] | How they expect me to pay when I couldn’t get a job? | 我都找不到工作 又怎么付得起 |
[13:21] | I was a convicted felon. | 我是重刑犯 |
[13:23] | You should quote Jay-Z. | 你应该引用嘻哈歌手Jay-Z的话 |
[13:24] | He wrote a New York Times op-ed about the parole system. | 他在《纽约时报》有个关于假释系统的专栏 |
[13:26] | The judge isn’t gonna know who Jay-Z is. | 法官不认识Jay-Z是谁 |
[13:28] | No, it’s not about Jay-Z. | 不 Jay-Z不是重点 |
[13:29] | It’s about the fact that even the slightest | 重点在于即使有一丁点违反假释 |
[13:30] | probation infraction can send you back to jail | 你都会被送回监狱 |
[13:32] | for a sentence longer than your original crime. | 而且刑期比你原来所犯的罪更长 |
[13:34] | I wasn’t allowed to get a traffic ticket | 我不能买车票 |
[13:36] | or be near liquor. | 也不能买酒 |
[13:38] | Miss my curfew? Oh. | 要是错过了宵禁 |
[13:43] | Add a section about | 增加一部分 |
[13:44] | the systematic destruction of families — | 关于体系摧毁家庭 |
[13:46] | that the children that are separated from their parents | 与家长分开的孩子们 |
[13:48] | are more likely to fall into a life of crime themselves. | 更容易走上犯罪道路 |
[13:55] | I’m not talking about my baby. | 我不是说我的孩子 |
[13:57] | Each time I went back to jail, I was a target. | 我每次回到监狱 都是靶子 |
[14:02] | Everybody wanted to test out the boxer. | 所有人都想测试一下拳击手 |
[14:05] | They’d taunt me till I had no choice. | 他们会一直奚落我 直到我别无选择 |
[14:06] | It was kill or be killed. | 不是杀人就是被杀 |
[14:08] | Shouldn’t we at least address the murder? | 我们至少该提起谋杀吧 |
[14:11] | Who did he murder? | 他杀了谁 |
[14:12] | I didn’t wanna hurt that fella. He come at me in the yard, | 我不想伤害那个人 他在院子里袭击我 |
[14:15] | talking about he wanted to see what the boxer | 说他想看看 |
[14:17] | had inside of him. | 拳击手的能耐 |
[14:22] | He threw the first punch. | 他先出的拳 |
[14:25] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[14:28] | Then something… | 然后… |
[14:31] | Then something went off in me and… | 我内心某样东西爆发了 |
[14:34] | I blinked, and I was on top of him, | 眨眼间 我就坐在他身上 |
[14:37] | pounding as hard as I could. | 用尽全力揍他 |
[14:40] | I felt his skull crack under my fist. | 我感觉到他的头骨被我打裂 |
[14:48] | They say it took, uh, five C.O.’s… | 他们说 五个狱警合力 |
[14:52] | to pull me off of him. | 才把我拉开 |
[14:54] | Do you remember how long you had been in solitary | 你记不记得在这件事发生前 |
[14:56] | before this happened? | 你被关了多久禁闭 |
[14:58] | Oh. A month? | 一个月吧 |
[15:01] | No. A year. | 不 是一年 |
[15:07] | “Yes, this was an act of extreme violence, | “没错 这是极端暴力行为 |
[15:09] | but it was violence that stemmed | 但这暴力都源于 |
[15:11] | from the 12 brutal, inhumane months | 勒西先生被地残酷无情地 |
[15:14] | that Mr. Lahey spent in solitary confinement.” | 关了12个月的禁闭” |
[15:16] | Calm down, Atticus. | 冷静点 阿提克斯 |
[15:17] | “My client was not born a criminal…” | “我的当事人并非天生就是罪犯” |
[15:19] | “…but born into a system that made him one.” | “但他生在一个将他变为罪犯的体系” |
[15:22] | So…what do you think? It’s good, right? | 你觉得怎么样 不错吧 |
[15:25] | – Doesn’t sound like me. – That’s what I told him. | -不像我的口气 -我告诉过他了 |
[15:27] | Thanks for your hard work, but I’m gonna wing it. | 谢谢你的努力 但我会临场发挥 |
[15:29] | Fail. | 失败了 |
[15:36] | This is the class-action trial | 这是勒西诉 |
[15:37] | of Lahey vs. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚联邦政府集体诉讼案 |
[15:40] | Today we’ll begin with opening statements. | 今天我们先从开案陈词开始 |
[15:42] | Witness testimony and documentary evidence | 证人证词和书面证据 |
[15:44] | will be tomorrow. | 将于明天进行 |
[15:45] | Ms. Keating, please, begin. | 基廷女士 请开始 |
[15:47] | Thank you, Judge Salinas. | 谢谢 萨利纳斯法官 |
[15:49] | Today, I’m proud to present the class action | 今天 我很自豪地呈现这起集体诉讼案 |
[15:51] | that has the potential to correct the most egregious inequities | 本案有可能纠正荼毒我们国家的 |
[15:54] | poisoning our country. | 极端不公 |
[15:56] | Uh, my apologies, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[15:58] | The attorney general sent me to notify you and Ms. Keating | 检察长派我来通知您和基廷女士 |
[16:00] | that no trial will be happening here today. | 今天将不进行庭审 |
[16:02] | – Excuse me? – Explain, Counsel. | -什么 -解释一下 律师 |
[16:04] | This morning, the attorney general | 今早 检察长收到了 |
[16:06] | received a King’s Bench petition | 由宾夕法尼亚州最高法院寄来的 |
[16:07] | from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. | 王座法庭申请 |
[16:10] | They’re pulling the case from trial court | 他们将本案撤回 |
[16:12] | in order to hear it themselves. | 以便自己审理 |
[16:13] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[16:14] | Why “Oh, God”? What’s happening? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[16:15] | They’re stealing the case. | 他们想抢案子 |
[16:17] | Your Honor, the governor and attorney general | 法官阁下 州长和司法部长 |
[16:18] | have clearly called in some backroom favors | 很明显用了非正常手段 |
[16:20] | to make sure I don’t get a chance to argue my case. | 来阻止我为自己辩护 |
[16:22] | Not true, Judge. As the petition states, | 不是事实 法官阁下 如申请所说 |
[16:24] | the State Supreme Court has asked that both sides | 州高级法院已经要求了双方 |
[16:26] | submit a written brief in lieu of a trial. | 都提交书面陈述 |
[16:28] | The entire case is predicated on the fact that my plaintiffs | 这整个案子的基点就是我的原告 |
[16:31] | have never seen the inside of a court, | 没有机会上庭 |
[16:32] | and now it’s happening again. | 现在这情况再次发生 |
[16:34] | You can put this all in your brief to the justices, Ms. Keating. | 你可以把这些都写进书面陈述 基廷女士 |
[16:36] | A written document cannot communicate | 书面陈述无法呈现 |
[16:38] | the gravity of injustice at stake here. | 这极大的不公 |
[16:40] | I agree with you, but we all know | 我同意你 |
[16:42] | the seven justices in Harrisburg | 但是我们都知道哈里斯堡的七位大法官 |
[16:44] | rule over whatever decision I make. | 权力在我之上 |
[16:46] | This decision is out of my hands, Ms. Keating. | 我对此无能为力 基廷女士 |
[16:49] | Court adjourned. | 休庭 |
[16:58] | Wait. I thought getting to go to the State Supreme Court | 等等 我以为去州最高法院 |
[17:01] | was the whole point of this thing? | 正是目的所在 |
[17:02] | But I don’t get to go. They just want me to write a brief. | 但是我不能上庭 他们只让我写陈述 |
[17:05] | That way, it’s easier for them to throw the whole thing out. | 那样他们就可以很轻易搞定 |
[17:07] | And you’re just gonna take their no for an answer? | 那你就准备妥协了 |
[17:09] | I didn’t even know that was an option with you. | 我都不知道你还会妥协 |
[17:11] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[17:15] | 来电 杰奎琳 | |
[17:18] | – You should take it. I have to go. – Annalise. | -接电话吧 我要走了 -安娜丽丝 |
[17:19] | – Can I get the check? – Please. Don’t rush out. | -结账 -拜托 不要急着走 |
[17:21] | I have a whole brief to write. | 我还得写陈述 |
[17:24] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[17:26] | Stella passed three years ago today. | 斯黛拉三年前的今天过世的 |
[17:30] | That’s the only reason she’s calling. | 她只是因为这个才打电话 |
[17:32] | Well, she’s your ex-wife. Of course she would call. | 她是你前妻 当然会打电话 |
[17:36] | We haven’t spoken since our fight about you. | 我们自从上次因为你吵架后还没有讲过话 |
[17:43] | You should call her back. | 你应该给她打回去 |
[17:45] | I’m too pissed. Uh… | 我很生气 |
[17:46] | Oh, no, you don’t get to be pissed. Not on a day like this. | 不 在这种日子你没有权利生气 |
[17:52] | Most days I don’t even miss Sam. And I mean that. | 大多数时间我并不想山姆 我说真的 |
[17:57] | But when I drive by – a car accident or see a baby… | 但是当我经过车祸现场或者看到婴儿的时候 |
[18:02] | …he’s the only one I want to talk to. | 我只想跟他讲话 |
[18:07] | So, who’s buying this time? | 所以 这次谁请客 |
[18:08] | – My turn. – Me. | -该我了 -我来 |
[18:14] | You got the last one. | 上次就是你付的 |
[18:18] | You find my smoking gun on the doctor? | 你找到医生的证据了吗 |
[18:20] | Not yet. I mean, Stella had a history of depression. | 还没有 斯黛拉有抑郁史 |
[18:23] | Antidepressants. She just failed out of school. | 抗抑郁类药物 又刚被退学 |
[18:25] | There’s the suicide note she texted her mom. | 还有给她母亲发送的自杀留言 |
[18:27] | Um, what about waiting 15 minutes to call 911? | 那十五分钟后打急救电话怎么解释 |
[18:30] | I’m just saying I need more time. | 我只是想说我还需要更多时间 |
[18:32] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 没问题 |
[18:33] | But at least let’s go get that drink. | 但是至少去喝一杯吧 |
[18:39] | It’s a personal call. You mind? | 这是私人电话 |
[18:43] | So I spilled my guts for nothing? | 所以我做的都是徒劳 |
[18:44] | No. Everything you told Annalise, she will put in the brief. | 不会 你告诉安娜丽丝的她都会写进陈述 |
[18:48] | Seven judges will read it | 七位大法官都会看到 |
[18:50] | and, we hope, decide in our favor. | 我们期望 他们会做出对我们有利的判决 |
[18:54] | – You think I’m soft, right? – What? | -你认为我很脆弱吗 -你说什么 |
[18:57] | Look at where I live, man. | 看看我所在的地方 |
[19:00] | I know how to take bad news. | 我能承受坏消息 |
[19:02] | This isn’t bad news. They just changed the rules. | 这不是坏消息 他们只是改了规则 |
[19:05] | No trial, no witnesses. | 没有庭审 没有证人 |
[19:07] | What kind of trial got seven judges, no jury? | 什么审判会有七个法官 没有陪审团 |
[19:10] | – You changed your mind, is all. – No, no, no. | -是你改了注意 仅此而已 -不是的 |
[19:12] | What kind of monster would crush a man’s skull? | 什么样的禽兽会砸碎一个人的脑袋 |
[19:16] | I’ll show you the paperwork if you don’t believe me. | 你如果不相信我就给你看文件 |
[19:18] | There’s no way in hell you’re gonna put him on the stand. | 我绝对不会让他上证人席 |
[19:20] | I ain’t gotta look at no paperwork to know when I’m being played. | 我不用看文件也知道被耍了 |
[19:26] | It’s your hoochie, right? | 是你马子的意思对吧 |
[19:28] | Yeah, she’s afraid I’m a bad look for her case. | 她担心我会影响她的案子 |
[19:31] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[19:35] | There’s people you can’t trust, | 你没有人可以相信 |
[19:36] | especially in here, but I’m not one of them. | 尤其是在这儿 但是我不是他们 |
[19:40] | I got your back. | 我是支持你的 |
[19:47] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[19:52] | I want back to my house. | 我想回囚室 |
[19:53] | You sure? You still have a few minutes left. | 确定吗 你们还有几分钟时间 |
[19:55] | No, I’m done. | 不用 我们说完了 |
[20:01] | For good. | 再也不用见面了 |
[20:06] | People of color represent about 60% | 在贫困线以下挣扎的 |
[20:09] | of the people living below the poverty line. | 有百分之六十都是有色公民 |
[20:10] | But most of the justices | 但是大部分读到报告的法官 |
[20:11] | who will be reading this brief are white! | 都是白人 |
[20:13] | We have to offset that bias. Annalise will agree with me! | 得消除那种偏见 安娜丽丝会同意的 |
[20:16] | I think Annalise would also | 安娜丽丝也会同意 |
[20:16] | agree that this is my best batch of joy yet. | 这是我目前做的最好吃的饼干 |
[20:18] | A week ago, you could care less about this case. | 一周以前 你还根本不在乎这案子 |
[20:20] | A week ago, I didn’t know that this case | 一周以前 我根本不知道这案子 |
[20:21] | had the potential to go to the Supreme Court! | 可能会闹到最高法院 |
[20:23] | It already is at the Supreme Court! | 它已经是最高法院的案子了 |
[20:24] | The actual United States Supreme Court! | 我说的是美国最高法院 |
[20:26] | You actually think that’s possible? | 你是真那么想的吗 |
[20:28] | Seriously? Because I should probably spend less time baking. | 真的吗 那我不该花这么多时间烘焙了 |
[20:32] | Yeah, I get it now. Your sudden interest in this case | 我明白了 你突然对这案子感兴趣 |
[20:35] | is all about getting your name mentioned in the brief. | 都是因为想要让自己的名字出现在报告里 |
[20:37] | – Someone’s name has to go in it. – Yeah, mine. | -总得有人署名 -没错 应该是我 |
[20:39] | You think Dershowitz put his secretary’s name in his briefs? | 你觉得德肖维茨会把秘书的名字写在报告里 |
[20:40] | I am not Annalise’s secretary! | 我不是安娜丽丝的秘书 |
[20:42] | – Okay, beauty-school dropout. – What is your problem with me? | -好吧 辍学生 -你跟我有仇吗 |
[20:44] | – She has a point. – No, she doesn’t. | -她说得有道理 -没有 |
[20:45] | Look how invested you are, Connor. | 康纳尔 你太投入了 |
[20:47] | Like, you’re all up in arms about the Constitution. | 你现在对宪法失望透顶 要跟它斗争 |
[20:49] | That’s some real nerdy law-school behavior. | 只有法学院书呆子才会这么干 |
[20:52] | Why don’t you just re-enroll? | 你怎么不干脆重新入学呢 |
[20:54] | Oh, my God. The — The judge just e-mailed me, | 天哪 法官刚给我发了邮件 |
[20:56] | and I get to meet my baby at the hospital tomorrow. | 我明天可以去医院看孩子了 |
[20:58] | Baby, baby, baby! | 要见孩子了 |
[21:00] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[21:02] | Oh, my God. I have to buy my mom’s flight. | 我的天 我得去给我妈买机票了 |
[21:04] | Yeah! Baby! | 太棒了 |
[21:07] | I got into Mommy’s phone records. | 我黑进了她妈的通话记录 |
[21:09] | Only took you a week. | 才用了一周 |
[21:10] | Don’t be mean. She called Jorge every day this week. | 别损我 她这周每天都给豪尔赫打电话 |
[21:13] | They’re working together. | 他们是一伙的 |
[21:14] | You have to tell Laurel. | 你得告诉劳拉 |
[21:16] | Not until after she meets the baby. | 等她和孩子见过面再说 |
[21:18] | She’s gonna see them both at the hospital, Frank. | 她去医院看孩子的时候会见到她妈 弗兰克 |
[21:20] | She deserves to know. | 她应该知道这件事 |
[21:24] | You’ve been bad, haven’t you? | 你干了坏事 是吗 |
[21:25] | Depends. That some sort of come-on? | 分怎么说吧 你这是在调情吗 |
[21:29] | You came to confess | 你是来承认 |
[21:30] | that you couldn’t leave the voicemail alone | 你没法放着那条语音留言不管 |
[21:32] | and you found some crazy news | 结果发现了什么特别扯的事 |
[21:33] | about how Wes used to be secretly an FBI agent — | 比如韦斯曾是个秘密联调局探员 |
[21:35] | – I’m not here about the voicemail. – Then what is it? | -我不是要说语音留言的事 -那是什么 |
[21:40] | I hit you. That’s why the baby came early. | 是我打了你 那是你早产的原因 |
[21:45] | – No. – Michaela told me, | -不 -米凯拉都告诉我了 |
[21:46] | so don’t go trying to protect me. | 所以不用试图保护我 |
[21:48] | And don’t get mad at her. I needed to know. | 也别生她气 我需要知道这件事 |
[21:50] | – I don’t blame you. – You should. | -我不怪你 -你应该怪我的 |
[21:52] | No. This whole mess — | 不 这一切乱七八糟的 |
[21:53] | Dominick, my father, the baby coming early — | 多米尼克 我爸 婴儿早产 |
[21:56] | I made all of that happen. | 这一切都是我的原因 |
[21:57] | My elbow made it happen, | 原因是我用胳膊肘打了你 |
[21:59] | and now I want to be there for you as much as I can. | 现在我想尽自己所能支持你 |
[22:01] | So…can I go to the visitation? | 所以…我能去看孩子吗 |
[22:07] | Well, my mom’s meeting me. | 我妈会和我碰面 |
[22:10] | Your dad has to be there, too, right? | 你爸也会去的 对吧 |
[22:13] | I can handle him. | 我能搞定他 |
[22:14] | You shouldn’t have to worry about him. | 不该由你操心你爸的事 |
[22:16] | Make that my job, and you can just be with your kid. | 把那交给我吧 你和孩子一起待着就好了 |
[22:19] | Please. I-I need to do something good for you. | 拜托 我想为你做点事 |
[22:22] | Otherwise, this Catholic guilt might kill me. | 否则 我会愧疚致死的 |
[22:27] | We analyzed years of written briefs | 我们分析了几年以来 |
[22:29] | that went to the State Supreme Court. | 送至州最高法院的书面报告 |
[22:30] | Based on those statistics, | 基于统计数据 |
[22:31] | we think you should start your argument | 我们认为你的开场辩词应该着重强调 |
[22:32] | emphasizing 14th Amendment violations. | 对第十四修正案的侵犯 |
[22:34] | And if you don’t agree, I e-mailed you | 如果你不同意 我给你发了邮件 |
[22:35] | an alternative structure starting with the 6th Amendment. | 另一份辩词的结构以第六修正案开场 |
[22:38] | You didn’t tell me you did that. | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[22:39] | Oh, quiet. They’re both good. | 别吵了 两个方案都挺好的 |
[22:42] | Well, if you had to choose, which is better? | 要是必须做出选择呢 哪个更好 |
[22:43] | I helped on both versions, A.K. | 两种方案我都有参与 安娜丽丝 |
[22:51] | It’s about Isaac. | 是关于艾萨克的 |
[22:58] | Good news or bad? | 好消息还是坏消息 |
[22:59] | Good, I think. | 好消息吧 |
[23:01] | There is bruising that proves Isaac did CPR on Stella, | 这些淤青能证明艾萨克有给斯黛拉做心肺复苏 |
[23:05] | which also can explain away | 也能解释他报警前 |
[23:06] | the 15 minutes before he called 911. | 那十五分钟的空档 |
[23:09] | That, combined with her psych history, | 这个加上她的精神史 |
[23:10] | makes it pretty easy to convince Miller | 很容易就能让米勒 |
[23:12] | to close the investigation. | 结束调查 |
[23:13] | It just depends whether Denver will let him. | 要看丹沃准不准了 |
[23:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:19] | The drug she took. | 她用的药 |
[23:22] | 毒理分析报告 体内药物 K-PEX 阳性 | |
[23:22] | K-pex K-pex. | |
[23:24] | K-pex. It’s an opioid. | K-pex 一种类鸦片 |
[23:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:34] | Jorge’s lawyers were telling the truth. | 豪尔赫的律师说的是实话 |
[23:37] | What? | 什么 |
[23:38] | Did you give Stella those drugs? | 斯黛拉的药是你给的吗 |
[23:48] | Stella was living with us again. | 斯黛拉那时又跟我们住在了一起 |
[23:50] | She’d just dropped out of Amherst. | 她刚从阿默斯特学院辍学 |
[23:54] | I had gotten home. | 我刚回家 |
[23:55] | I thought I would cook dinner | 我想着我来做晚餐 |
[23:58] | and see if Stella wanted to see a movie. | 然后看看斯黛拉要不要看部电影 |
[24:00] | Stella? You here? Stella? | 斯黛拉 你在吗 斯黛拉 |
[24:06] | I thought I hid them well. | 我以为我把药藏得很好 |
[24:09] | But she must have known something was up with me. | 但她肯定发现我有些不对劲 |
[24:12] | You told me you had been sober for 23 years. | 你告诉我你已经23年没吸毒了 |
[24:19] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[24:21] | Stella? | 斯黛拉 |
[24:23] | Stella! | 斯黛拉 |
[24:26] | She had taken just about every pill in that bag. | 她把一整袋的药都吃了 |
[24:30] | Was she trying to kill herself? I don’t know. | 她是想自杀吗 我不知道 |
[24:34] | All I do know… | 我只知道 |
[24:36] | is that she had grown up her whole life | 她从小到大 |
[24:38] | hearing me talking about my struggle… | 一直听我在讲我的困扰 |
[24:40] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:42] | …how drugs almost killed me… | 药物如何差点要了我的命 |
[24:45] | to the point that my entire life had been about being sober. | 甚至到了我整个人生都在试图保持清醒 |
[24:51] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[24:56] | I knew the only thing worse than losing Stella | 我知道比起失去斯黛拉更可怕的是 |
[24:58] | was if Jacqueline were to find out… | 如果被杰奎琳发现 |
[25:01] | that it was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[25:19] | 你在哪 跟朋友在一起 马上回家 想你 宝贝 我撑不下去了 对不起 | |
[25:24] | So you wrote the text. | 所以是你写的短信 |
[25:30] | Her mother still thinks those were her last words. | 她妈妈直到现在都觉得那是她的遗言 |
[25:54] | – You could just step away. – No. | -你可以不用管 -不行 |
[25:56] | You have enough to worry about right now. | 你已经有不少事要操心了 |
[25:58] | He lost his only child, Bonnie. He blames himself for that. | 他失去了唯一的孩子 邦尼 一直在自责 |
[26:02] | He lied to you. | 他骗了你 |
[26:06] | How many sessions did you have with him? | 你跟他进行了几次治疗 |
[26:09] | He helped you. Now you just want to walk away? | 他帮了你 而你现在却置之不理 |
[26:14] | You have to convince Denver to close the investigation. | 你得说服丹沃结束调查 |
[26:18] | I can’t go anywhere near Denver right now. | 我现在不能接近丹沃 |
[26:19] | Then convince the ADA. | 那就去说服助理检察官 |
[26:26] | I’m on it. | 我去办 |
[26:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | “How we treat a person | “我们怎样对待一个 |
[26:37] | during the darkest moment of their lives | 正经历生命最黑暗时期的人 |
[26:39] | is a benchmark of humanity.” | 是人性的基准 |
[26:41] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:53] | You two talking about me? | 你们在讲我吗 |
[26:54] | You can go now. We’ll call when we’re done. | 你可以走了 结束了给你打电话 |
[26:56] | – Mom. – It’s a special day, Laurel. | -妈妈 -今天是个特殊的日子 劳拉 |
[26:57] | I want Frank here. Where’s Dad? | 我想让弗兰克也在场 爸爸呢 |
[26:59] | – He’s not here. – Why not? | -他不在 -为什么不在 |
[27:01] | I called him every day this week | 我这周每天都给他打电话 |
[27:03] | and begged him to tell the judge | 求他告诉法官 |
[27:05] | to let you meet your son on your own. | 让你自己见你的儿子 |
[27:09] | She called Jorge every day this week. They’re working together. | 她这周每天都给豪尔赫打电话 他们一伙的 |
[27:16] | “When a prisoner is torn from their home and put into a cage, | “当一个囚犯被人从家里掳走并关进笼子 |
[27:19] | it is not just the prisoner that suffers. | 受煎熬的不仅仅是囚犯 |
[27:22] | Their entire family is institutionalized.” | 他们的全部家人都会被贴上标签” |
[27:32] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[27:35] | Hi, you. | 你好 |
[27:38] | I’m your mom. | 我是你妈妈 |
[27:56] | Oh, my God. I love you. | 天啊 我爱你 |
[27:59] | I do. | 真的 |
[28:00] | I love you so much. I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 我太爱你了 |
[28:04] | “The current system disproportionately impacts | “现行系统不成比例地影响了 |
[28:06] | on the lives of poor people, people of color, | 穷人 有色人种 |
[28:09] | people experiencing mental-health issues…” | 备受精神问题折磨之人的人生 |
[28:21] | “It’s a system that is manifestly unjust | “很明显 这个系统并不公平 |
[28:24] | and which has profound constitutional implications.” | 而且对宪法有着深远的影响” |
[28:31] | Christopher. | 克里斯多弗 |
[28:34] | What? | 什么 |
[28:36] | Wes’ name was Christophe. | 韦斯的名字是克里斯多夫 |
[28:40] | So I want to call him Christopher. | 所以我想给他取名克里斯多弗 |
[28:43] | It’s perfect. | 很好 |
[28:46] | “Nowhere in the Supreme Court’s precedence | “最高法院的优先权 |
[28:48] | do they sanction discrimination based on race or class.” | 并不包含对于人种和阶级的区别对待 |
[29:05] | Miss Castillo? We have to wrap up. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 该结束了 |
[29:08] | Oh, just — just a little bit more time. | 再 再多给我一点时间 |
[29:10] | I’m sorry. The judge has set very strict time limits. | 对不起 法官设定了很严格的时间限制 |
[29:13] | Would you please? | 麻烦你 |
[29:25] | This way. | 这边 |
[29:56] | 信息 来自 艾萨克 | |
[29:57] | 艾萨克 你不在 这些都不够好吃 | |
[30:12] | – Hey. – Any news? | -喂 -有消息吗 |
[30:14] | They’ve been keeping me waiting for over an hour. | 他们已经让我等了一个多小时了 |
[30:16] | The justices wouldn’t call you to Harrisburg | 法官如果没有认真考虑过这个案子 |
[30:17] | if they weren’t seriously considering the case. | 是不会叫你去哈里斯堡的 |
[30:19] | Or they just want to laugh in my face before ruling against me. | 或者他们只是想在判我败诉之前当面嘲笑我 |
[30:23] | Stop. You got this. | 停 你可以的 |
[30:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:31] | I read your report on the Roa case. | 我看了你对罗的案子的报告 |
[30:34] | I’m with you. There’s not enough to charge him. | 我同意 没有足够证据可以起诉他 |
[30:37] | But I’d be an idiot to trust what you wrote. | 但如果我相信你写的 那就太蠢了 |
[30:42] | You know, I probably would have just let that case sit on my desk, | 本来我可能只会让这个案子在我桌上沉睡 |
[30:45] | but then you came in here smiling at me, | 但你进来笑着对我说 |
[30:47] | which was weird for so many reasons. | 这样也太奇怪了 |
[30:48] | But, really, it made me realize | 但是 真的 这让我意识到 |
[30:50] | that you’re still working for Keating. | 你还在为基廷做事 |
[30:52] | And nothing you wrote | 不管你写什么 |
[30:53] | explains why a girl with no history of drug abuse | 都解释不了为什么一个没有吸毒史的女孩 |
[30:57] | suddenly died from the very opioids | 会突然死于她父亲 |
[30:59] | that her father was addicted to. | 沉溺的那种鸦片类药物 |
[31:02] | So I went to Denver, | 所以我去找了丹沃 |
[31:03] | and I told him to charge Dr. Roa with death by delivery. | 让他起诉罗医生致死罪 |
[31:06] | Maybe even murder too. | 也许再加上谋杀罪 |
[31:09] | Now get out of my office. | 现在 滚出我的办公室 |
[31:29] | – I apologize for the wait, Miss Keating. – Not a problem. | -抱歉让你久等了 基廷女士 -没关系 |
[31:32] | Is the panel ready for me? | 法官们准备好见我了吗 |
[31:33] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[32:30] | – What the hell? – Shut up. | -干什么 -闭嘴 |
[32:36] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:37] | The research recovered from Simon Drake’s computer. | 从西蒙·德里克电脑上恢复的调查 |
[32:39] | There’s evidence here that links Antares | 有证据能证明心宿二 |
[32:42] | to your campaign funds. | 资助了你的竞选 |
[32:43] | I destroyed it, | 我销毁了 |
[32:45] | along with any other evidence that incriminates you. | 和其它牵连你的证据一起销毁了 |
[32:47] | You think I’m a threat. Well, you should. | 你觉得我是一个威胁 没错 |
[32:51] | But if you want me dead, gone, | 但如果你想让我死 让我走人 |
[32:53] | cut the brakes on my car, set my house on fire — | 剪断我车上的刹车 在我家放火 |
[32:56] | this and every other conversation we’ve had | 那这个和从我在这里工作开始 |
[32:58] | since I’ve started working here will get leaked to the press. | 我们其它的对话录音 都会泄露给媒体 |
[33:02] | You’re bluffing. | 你在吓唬我 |
[33:02] | You’d be taking a big risk to test that theory, | 想要验证这个理论的风险很大 |
[33:05] | so here’s what’s going to happen. | 所以接下来你要这么做 |
[33:07] | Drop your investigation into Isaac Roa. | 放弃对艾萨克·罗的调查 |
[33:09] | No arrest, no charge. | 不批捕 不起诉 |
[33:12] | Jorge Castillo got what he wanted, | 豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛拿到了他想要的 |
[33:14] | custody of that child. | 孩子的监护权 |
[33:15] | So end the witch hunt, or lose your election from jail. | 所以停止这场迫害 否则你就进监狱 |
[33:30] | Nate. | 内特 |
[33:44] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[33:47] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[33:53] | – I’m so sorry. – Stop. | -对不起 -别说了 |
[34:00] | You tried. | 你尽力了 |
[34:03] | That’s more than most people. | 你做的够多了 |
[34:08] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[34:26] | The D.A.’s dropping the investigation. | 地检放弃调查了 |
[34:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:36] | Wha– | 什 |
[34:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:40] | Oh, no. Thank Bonnie. | 别 谢谢邦尼吧 |
[34:41] | Thank Bonnie. Thank you. | 谢谢邦尼 谢谢你 |
[34:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:13] | You’re high. | 你嗑药了 |
[35:21] | – You’re a liar. – Hey. I’m broken. | -你是个骗子 -我受伤了 |
[35:24] | We’re all broken. | 我们都受伤了 |
[35:25] | This situation here has just brought everything with Stella back. | 现在的情形让我不停回想起斯黛拉的事 |
[35:28] | Stop making excuses! Own your mistakes! | 别找借口了 承认你自己的错误吧 |
[35:31] | So much I wanted to tell you. | 我有好多话想跟你说 |
[35:33] | I’m not the one you should be talking to. Tell Jacqueline! | 你别对我说 跟杰奎琳说去 |
[35:36] | Isaac, we’re no good for each other. | 艾萨克 我们不合适 |
[35:38] | Of course we’re no good for each other! | 我们当然不合适 |
[35:51] | You really think I’d be in this position if it weren’t for you? | 如果不是你 你觉得我会这样吗 |
[35:54] | What? You’re blaming me? | 怎么 你在怪我 |
[35:56] | I blame myself for blurring the lines here. | 我怪自己模糊了界限 |
[36:00] | I blame myself for not telling you no. | 我怪自己没对你说不 |
[36:02] | ‘Cause that’s what you need in your life — | 因为那才是你需要的 |
[36:03] | someone to stand up to you and say, “Hey, enough.” | 有人站起来对你说”够了” |
[36:05] | Tell me no? | 对我说不 |
[36:08] | Listen. | 听着 |
[36:10] | I’ve lost my freedom. | 我丧失了自由 |
[36:12] | I-I lost my husband. I lost my baby. | 我失去了丈夫 失去了孩子 |
[36:16] | Everybody has told me no! God has told me no! | 所有人都对我说不 上帝对我说不 |
[36:19] | I came to you because I wanted to get better. | 我来找你是因为我想变好 |
[36:22] | See, and here you are. | 看见没 你在这 |
[36:23] | Still, you’re yelling at me like you’re some victim. | 可你依然对我大吼大叫 好像你是受害者 |
[36:26] | That’s your narcissism talking. | 因为你自恋 |
[36:29] | I diagnosed that after our first session. | 第一次会症之后我就知道了 |
[36:31] | I-I could show you the notes. | 我可以给你看笔记 |
[36:32] | And somehow, I doubted my own instincts. | 但不知为什么 我怀疑自己的直觉 |
[36:34] | I saw all those warning signs. I knew better. | 我看见了所有的警告 我心里清楚 |
[36:37] | And here I am. I’m just sucked into your life! | 可看看我 我陷入了你的生活 |
[36:43] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:46] | You want to know how long it’s been since I’ve gotten this low? | 你想知道我上次这样是多久之前的事了吗 |
[36:49] | ‘Cause I haven’t felt this bad since Stella died. | 自从斯黛拉去世 我从未感觉如此糟糕 |
[36:52] | And here I am — I’m worse off now | 看看我 比起沉迷海洛因 |
[36:54] | than when I was a heroin addict. | 现在的我更糟糕 |
[36:56] | But this time, I’m worse, | 但这次 我更糟了 |
[36:58] | because this time I’ve actually got something to lose here | 因为这次我真的有东西可以失去 |
[37:00] | and I don’t care about any of it! | 我却丝毫不关心 |
[37:02] | – That’s because of you. – I didn’t ruin you. | -那是因为你 -我没有摧毁你 |
[37:05] | You were that way when we met, probably your whole life. | 我们见面时你这样 可能你一辈子都这样 |
[37:08] | And if there’s anything that you’ve taught me, | 要说你教会了我什么 |
[37:10] | it’s that I can’t make anyone | 那就是我无法强迫任何人 |
[37:12] | who they don’t want to be! | 成为他们不想成为的人 |
[37:15] | So, you go ahead, you choose your drugs, you do whatever! | 所以你继续吧 嗑药 随便干什么 |
[37:18] | But this is the last time I’m gonna help you. | 但这是最后一次我帮你 |
[37:19] | Help?! You’ve only hurt me! | 帮我 你只会伤害我 |
[37:21] | Okay. You know what? All right. We’re gonna keep it up. | 好啊 那就继续伤害啊 |
[37:25] | What are you doing? Put down that phone. | 你在干什么 放下电话 |
[37:27] | Jacqueline, this is Annalise Keating. | 杰奎琳 我是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[37:29] | I swear to God, put the phone down! | 我向上帝发誓 放下电话 |
[37:31] | All right. I’m with Isaac. | 好 我和艾萨克在一起 |
[37:32] | And he’s relapsed, and he needs you. | 他又嗑药了 他需要你 |
[37:35] | Ask him about Stella. | 问问他斯黛拉的事 |
[37:39] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[37:39] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[37:40] | Not from you! | 反正不是从你那 |
[37:53] | Thought I told you not to come back here. | 我跟你说过别回来 |
[37:56] | I wanted to let you know we lost the case. | 我想让你知道我们输了官司 |
[38:00] | You lying again? | 你又撒谎了 |
[38:01] | – I was never lying to you. – So we lost the trial | -我从没对你撒过谎 -所以我们输了 |
[38:03] | you said wasn’t happening in the first place? | 本来就没打过的官司 |
[38:13] | What am I supposed to think? | 我该怎么想 |
[38:18] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[38:20] | I am no liar. | 我不是骗子 |
[38:23] | So hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[38:26] | We lost your case. | 我们输了你的案子 |
[38:28] | But you’re not losing me. | 但你没有失去我 |
[38:33] | ‘Cause no matter how hard you try to scare me away, | 因为不管你想怎样把我吓走 |
[38:35] | I’m gonna keep coming back here, visiting you. | 我都会回来看你 |
[38:49] | So you don’t hate me? | 你不恨我吗 |
[38:54] | We’re good now. | 现在没事了 |
[39:19] | – I know what we need. – Don’t say cookies. | -我知道我们需要什么 -别说饼干 |
[39:21] | – Pizza. – Okay, yeah. | -披萨 -好吧 |
[39:23] | – And chicken wings. – And fries. | -还有鸡翅膀 -还有薯条 |
[39:27] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[39:28] | We’ve been eating our feelings for weeks and it’s done nothing. | 我们这几周一直用食物缓解情绪 这样没用 |
[39:31] | We lost, Michaela, and now we have to lick our wounds. | 我们输了 米凯拉 我们需要抚慰伤口 |
[39:34] | That’s called giving up. | 那叫放弃 |
[39:35] | You might do that, but I don’t. | 你们可能会放弃 可我不会 |
[39:41] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[39:42] | But I want pizza. | 但我想吃披萨 |
[39:43] | No, I mean, about quitting. | 不 我说的是放弃 |
[39:46] | If I take summer classes, | 如果我报暑期班 |
[39:47] | I can catch up and be a 3L with the rest of you. | 我就能赶上进度 和你们一样是大三 |
[39:50] | I mean, it’ll be a bitch juggling school and planning a wedding, | 一边上课一边准备婚礼的确挺作的 |
[39:52] | but why the hell not? | 但为什么不呢 |
[39:55] | Wait. Did you just…? | 等等 你刚…. |
[39:59] | What do you say? You still want to marry me, Ollie? | 怎么样 你还是想娶我吧 奥利 |
[40:10] | You’re the one that called it off. | 是你拒绝的 |
[40:11] | Well, it’s called back on. | 现在接受了 |
[40:13] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about! Joy, baby! | 这才像样 开心点 宝贝 |
[40:16] | Wedding! Wedding! | 婚礼 婚礼 |
[40:18] | Wedding! Wedding! Wedding! Wedding! | 婚礼 婚礼 婚礼 婚礼 |
[40:22] | Wedding! Wedding! | 婚礼 婚礼 |
[40:28] | Hey. Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:30] | Helping my dad with something. What’s up? | 帮我爸点忙 怎么了 |
[40:36] | I want you to move back in. | 我想让你搬回来 |
[40:38] | Really? You’re that scared? | 真的吗 你这么害怕 |
[40:40] | Denver’s pissed. Just say yes. | 丹沃很生气 答应我吧 |
[40:43] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[40:47] | I’ll be there soon. | 我马上到 |
[40:50] | When? | 什么时候 |
[40:57] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[40:59] | What is this? | 什么事 |
[41:00] | I went through your phone records, bills, all of it, | 我查了你的通话记录 账单之类的 |
[41:03] | but I can’t figure it out. | 但我查不出来 |
[41:05] | So I decided to just come here and ask you to your face. | 所以我决定过来直接问你 |
[41:11] | How’d you know Christophe? | 你怎么认识克里斯托夫的 |
[41:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:21] | I figured out how to fix the class action. | 我想到办法怎么处理集体诉讼了 |
[41:23] | It’s over, Michaela. | 结束了 米凯拉 |
[41:24] | Not if you appeal to the real Supreme Court! | 除非你向真正的最高法院起诉 |
[41:26] | There’s no chance in hell | 最高法院不可能 |
[41:27] | the Supreme Court is gonna hear this case! | 受理这个案子的 |
[41:29] | You just need to ask for help. | 你只需要去寻求帮助 |
[41:30] | Like you said to me, nobody does anything worthwhile alone. | 就像你说的 没人能一个人做有价值的事 |
[41:32] | Getting your case heard at the Supreme Court, for example. | 比如让最高法院受理你的案子 |
[41:34] | They only take 2% of cases submitted. | 呈交的案子中只有2%会受理 |
[41:36] | That’s why you need to know people. | 所以你需要认识一些人 |
[41:37] | People with power, people that have influence, fix problems! | 有权力 有影响力 能解决问题的人 |
[41:41] | I know who that is! | 我知道是谁 |
[41:46] | She’s been behind every closed door in town. | 她掌握着所有秘密 |
[41:49] | She’s run campaigns, served under two presidents. | 她参与竞选 辅佐过两任总统 |
[41:53] | If you’re a senator or a congressman | 如果你是参议员或国会议员 |
[41:54] | and you’ve gotten in trouble, | 如果你有过麻烦 |
[41:55] | she’s held your hand and steered you towards safety. | 她肯定帮助过你化险为夷 |
[41:59] | She was arguably the most powerful person in this country, | 她也许可以说是全国最有权势的人 |
[42:01] | and still, shockingly, she’s agreed to come talk to us. | 然而 她却愿意屈尊与我们分享 |
[42:06] | And so, without further ado, | 闲话少说 |
[42:07] | I give you our newest guest lecturer… | 欢迎我们新一期嘉宾 |
[42:11] | Olivia Pope. | 奥利维亚·波普 |