时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Get married in a church. They’re cheap. | 在教堂结婚更便宜 |
[00:03] | Hey, Dad. It’s me. I wanted to talk about the wedding. | 爸爸 是我 我想跟你说下婚礼的事 |
[00:06] | I’d never hit on you knowing it hasn’t been that long | 再说知道韦斯的事还没过去多久 |
[00:08] | – since what happened to Wes. – You know about Wes? | -我是不会泡你的 -你知道韦斯的事 |
[00:10] | Don’t talk to me anymore. | 不要再跟我说话了 |
[00:11] | You ripped open the part of my life | 你揭开了我的伤疤 |
[00:13] | that I killed myself to get past. | 我杀了过去的自己才让它愈合 |
[00:15] | – What can I do? – You did what you did. | -我能做些什么 -你已经做完了 |
[00:17] | I want you and I to work together | 我希望你和我一起 |
[00:19] | to create the Pennsylvania Fair Defense Project. | 创建宾夕法尼亚公平辩护计划 |
[00:22] | 宾夕法尼亚州政府 公平辩护计划 | |
[00:22] | Stay. Please. | 留下 拜托了 |
[00:23] | I promise I will have your back at every turn. | 我发誓我会是你坚实的后盾 |
[00:25] | The Board agreed to free Nathaniel Lahey. | 委员会同意放了内特尼尔·勒西 |
[00:27] | You just need to accept the job. | 你只需要接受这个工作 |
[00:29] | I have Ms. Keating in my office. | 基廷女士在我的办公室 |
[00:30] | Please relieve her of her badge. | 请收走她的工作证 |
[00:32] | She no longer works here. | 她不再是这里的员工了 |
[00:33] | I’m afraid there’s been an incident. | 很抱歉出了意外 |
[00:34] | What does that mean? Incident? | 什么意思 意外 |
[00:51] | 来电 邦尼 | |
[01:03] | Good morning. I’m Dr. Maureen Groff, | 早上好 我是莫琳·格罗夫医生 |
[01:05] | Chief Medical Officer of Philadelphia. | 费城首席医疗官 |
[01:07] | Over the past month, my office has been conducting | 过去一个月 我们一直在针对 |
[01:10] | an investigation into the death of Nathaniel Lahey Senior, | 71岁的犯人 老内特尼尔·勒西的死因 |
[01:14] | a 71-year-old inmate. | 进行调查 |
[01:16] | On the night in question, Mr. Lahey was escorted | 出事当晚 勒西先生由两位狱警 |
[01:18] | by two correctional officers from his cell. | 带出牢房 |
[01:21] | They were to transport him to Wilson Park Hospital. | 原本是要将他转去威尔逊公园医院 |
[01:24] | When Officer Gladden uncuffed the inmate | 当格拉登警官给犯人打开手铐 |
[01:27] | and attempted to take a letter he had written, | 拿走犯人写的一封信时 |
[01:29] | Mr. Lahey became agitated. | 勒西先生突然变得非常激动 |
[01:30] | A struggle ensued, during which | 接着开始反抗 在反抗过程中 |
[01:33] | Mr. Lahey took a pencil he was holding | 勒西先生拿起手中的铅笔 |
[01:36] | and stabbed Officer Gladden in her right leg. | 扎了格拉登警官的右腿 |
[01:39] | Mr. Lahey then reached for her gun. | 随后勒西先生试图去拿她的枪 |
[01:42] | Officer Wagner fired one shot at Mr. Lahey, | 瓦格纳警官对勒西先生开了一枪 |
[01:46] | striking his frontal skull. | 打中了他的正面头骨 |
[01:48] | Mr. Lahey died instantly on contact. | 勒西先生即刻死亡 |
[01:51] | 监控故障 没有针对监狱枪击致死事件的视频 | |
[01:51] | And there was gunshot residue present on his forehead… | 他的额头上有枪击残留物 |
[01:54] | Do you have a minute? I need your signature on these plea memos. | 你有空吗 这些答辩备忘录需要你签字 |
[01:55] | …both indications that he was shot at close range… | 均表明他遭到了近距离枪击 |
[01:56] | Hey, are you watching this? I mean, you should be, | 你有看这个吗 你应该看 |
[01:58] | at least if you want your blood to boil. | 如果你想要生气的话 |
[01:58] | …as indicated in Officer Wagner’s statement. | 在瓦格纳警官的证词中也有提及 |
[01:59] | – Millstone, can you go get me a coffee? – He fired the gun… | -米尔斯顿 给我倒杯咖啡 -他在死者 |
[02:02] | I just got you one. | 我刚给你倒了杯 |
[02:02] | …before the deceased could grab Officer Gladden’s firearm. | 拿到格拉登警官的枪前开了枪 |
[02:05] | – Mr. Lahey additionally suffered… – Right, Boss. | -勒西先生… -好 老大 |
[02:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:12] | I just want to prepare you… | 我只是想告诉你 |
[02:14] | We observed no other notable external injuries. | 没有发现其他有问题的外伤 |
[02:15] | Nate’s planning on coming back to work this week. | 内特准备这周回来工作 |
[02:19] | Good for him. | 挺好 |
[02:22] | I’m sad for him, obviously, | 我为他感到难过 |
[02:24] | but I also still get to be pissed. | 但我还是可以很生气 |
[02:26] | When questioned about Mr. Lahey’s state of mind | 当被问及意外发生前 |
[02:28] | during the time leading up to the incident, | 勒西先生的精神状态时 |
[02:30] | both officers described Mr. Lahey’s behavior | 两位狱警都声称勒西先生 |
[02:34] | as wild-eyed and volatile. | 情绪激动 暴躁 |
[02:35] | Unfortunately, there were no other witnesses | 很遗憾 没有其他证人 |
[02:38] | to verify the officers’ account, | 能证实两位狱警的证词 |
[02:40] | and the surveillance cameras outside the prison | 并且监狱外的摄像头那晚 |
[02:43] | malfunctioned that night. | 出了故障 |
[02:44] | Maintenance records show… | 维护记录表明 |
[02:46] | It’s called a cover-up, or are you in on it, too? | 这是掩埋事实 还是你也有份 |
[02:48] | You know she can’t hear you. | 你知道她听不到的 |
[02:49] | God can hear us. | 上帝能听到 |
[02:50] | She better damn well send all these people to hell. | 她最好把这些人都送去地狱 |
[02:52] | Well, maybe that’s something Connor and I | 也许过会我和康纳尔 |
[02:54] | can ask the minister to make happen during our meeting later. | 去见牧师的时候可以跟他提一下 |
[02:56] | No, I am too depressed to be pretend religious today. | 不行 我今天太难受了没办法装教徒 |
[02:59] | – Amen. – You know how hard it was to find | -阿门 -你知道这么迟还能找到婚礼场所 |
[03:01] | a wedding venue last minute? | 有多难吗 |
[03:02] | So we go, smile, | 我们得去 保持微笑 |
[03:03] | and say we’re all about the good Lord. | 说我们都信上帝 |
[03:05] | Two separate toxicology screens | 对死者分别做了两次 |
[03:07] | were performed on the deceased. | 毒性检验 |
[03:09] | Neither Zyprexa nor lithium were found in his system, | 在他的身体里既未发现再普乐也没有锂 |
[03:13] | even though he’d been prescribed | 尽管数月前就为他开了 |
[03:14] | both anti-psychotic drugs several months prior. | 这两种抗精神病药物 |
[03:18] | This evidence suggests | 这表明 |
[03:19] | Mr. Lahey stopped taking his medications, | 勒西先生停止了用药 |
[03:22] | a possible cause of his behavior | 而这有可能是造成他死亡当晚 |
[03:24] | – the night of his death. – Bull. | -行为的原因 -放屁 |
[03:26] | As Mr. Lahey had a long history of mental illness… | 由于勒西先生有很长的精神疾病病史… |
[03:27] | – Your first interview’s here. – Send her in. | -第一个面试的人到了 -让她进来吧 |
[03:30] | In conclusion, due to witness accounts | 作为结论 鉴于证人证言 |
[03:32] | and the exemplary service records of both officers, | 以及两位警官一贯的优良表现 |
[03:36] | it is my office’s conclusion | 本办公室的结论是 |
[03:38] | that the manner of Mr. Lahey’s death | 勒西先生的死亡 |
[03:41] | was not due to criminal negligence | 并非由于过失犯罪 |
[03:44] | but was rather a justifiable homicide. | 而是正当杀人 |
[03:47] | This investigation is hereby officially closed. | 本次调查就此正式结束 |
[04:08] | The Dispatch and The Voice are gonna keep digging, | 《调度中心》和《声音》会继续深挖 |
[04:11] | doing stories every day. | 每天报道 |
[04:13] | And I’m gonna push for an inquest. | 我会敦促进行问询 |
[04:15] | They don’t even do inquests | 警察在运动场射杀小孩 |
[04:16] | on cops who shoot kids on playgrounds. | 都不会被问询 |
[04:19] | We fought too hard for him to give up now, | 我们为他做了这么多的斗争 现在不能放弃 |
[04:21] | especially with the Governor on our side. | 尤其是州长现在站在我们这边 |
[04:24] | You still think she’s on our side? | 你还认为她是站在我们这边的 |
[04:26] | I’ll beat her ass if she’s not. | 如果她不是 我一定轻饶不了她 |
[04:30] | It’s a tragic end to the life of Nathaniel Lahey Senior, | 老内特尼尔·勒西不幸离世 |
[04:33] | a man whose life’s story shed light | 他的遭遇揭示了 |
[04:34] | on the ills of solitary confinement. | 禁闭的罪恶 |
[04:37] | Many also thought his Supreme Court case decision… | 很多人也认为最高法院的裁决… |
[04:37] | What morons thought that? | 哪个蠢货会这么想 |
[04:39] | …ruled that the issue | 证明了 |
[04:40] | of ineffective assistance of counsel | 无效法律援助的现象是系统性的 |
[04:42] | is systematic and needs to be nationally addressed | 并且需要通过更充足地资金支持 |
[04:44] | with more robust funding. | 才能在全国得到解决 |
[04:46] | Should I get you some popcorn? | 要我给你拿点爆米花吗 |
[04:48] | Are you sure you can’t zoom in closer? | 你确定不能再拉近了吗 |
[04:51] | What for? | 干什么 |
[04:52] | Wanna count his abs? | 要数他有几块腹肌吗 |
[04:53] | Look at that Post-it on his desk. | 看他桌上的便利贴 |
[04:54] | It could be a list of his passwords. | 上面可能是他的密码 |
[04:56] | I have his computer mirrored. | 我已经镜像了他的电脑 |
[04:57] | All he ever does is homework. | 他只是做功课而已 |
[04:58] | So what? We just wait for him to do something terrible, | 那又怎么样 难道我们就等他惹出麻烦 |
[05:01] | – like to go the police? – He knows nothing. | -比如去报警 -他什么都不知道 |
[05:02] | So you can stop freaking out and go to class. | 所以你别神经过敏 上课去吧 |
[05:13] | There’s no way the Governor can afford | 州长不可能愿意拿出 |
[05:14] | to give away 64 grand. | 六万四千美元 |
[05:16] | We lost our stupid prize, | 我们只是损失了无聊的奖金 |
[05:17] | not our clients. | 并没有丢掉我们的委托人 |
[05:18] | – That’s what matters. – Yeah, but if this governor thing | -这是最重要的 -可是如果这个州长的事 |
[05:19] | is really happening, why haven’t we started working there yet? | 是真的 我们为什么还没过去工作呢 |
[05:21] | Because she’s announcing the project next week. | 因为她要下周才宣布这个项目 |
[05:23] | – We hope. – She signed a contract. | -希望 -她签了合同 |
[05:24] | She also signed a contract at Caplan & Gold, | 她和卡普兰·高德也签了合同 |
[05:26] | whose office we are now banned from entering. | 而现在我们都被禁止进入他们的办公室了 |
[05:28] | Why are you so upset? You miss Tegan? | 你为什么难过 是想念泰根了 |
[05:29] | I’m upset about prisons | 让我难过的是 |
[05:31] | systematically covering up inmate deaths | 监狱通过让警卫撒谎或者隐藏证据 |
[05:32] | by having guards lie or hide evidence. | 来掩盖犯人死亡的真相 |
[05:34] | That or make it look like a suicide, | 或者是让它看起来像自杀 |
[05:36] | ban families from being able to investigate. | 禁止家人进行调查 |
[05:38] | See? At least our little 2L here gets it. | 瞧 这位小二年级生都明白了 |
[05:40] | I get it, too. | 我也明白 |
[05:40] | I just think that working with the Governor | 我只是觉得与州长合作 |
[05:42] | will help our clients, | 会对我们的委托人有帮助 |
[05:43] | and that’s who Annalise cares about. | 而他们是安娜丽丝所关心的 |
[05:44] | True, ’cause she definitely does not care about us. | 正确 因为她绝对不关心我们 |
[05:47] | – What does that mean? – She just canceled class again. | -什么意思 -她又把课取消了 |
[05:56] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[05:58] | Unfortunately, I only have a few minutes. | 很遗憾 我只有几分钟的时间 |
[06:00] | This will be short. | 我会很快的 |
[06:02] | I need you to push an inquest into Nathaniel Lahey’s death. | 我要你敦促对内特尼尔·勒西的死亡进行问询 |
[06:05] | My office is still reviewing the evidence. | 我的办公室还在对证据进行审查 |
[06:08] | The security cameras at the prison were broken. | 监狱的监控探头坏了 |
[06:10] | If that doesn’t say cover-up, I don’t know what does. | 如果这都不算是掩盖 那什么算呢 |
[06:12] | Ms. Keating, this is really not a short conversation. | 基廷女士 这个真不是一两句话能说完的 |
[06:14] | No. It’s okay, Paige. | 没事 佩琪 |
[06:17] | I am so sorry | 我对你的 |
[06:18] | that your client went through this, | 委托人的遭遇深感遗憾 |
[06:20] | but we need to focus on launching our Project right now. | 但是我们需要集中精力在我们的计划上 |
[06:22] | The Project was about preventing crimes | 计划就是为了防止针对 |
[06:24] | against people like Nathaniel Lahey. | 老内特尼尔·勒西这种人的犯罪行为 |
[06:26] | You think people are gonna believe that two public servants | 你觉得大家会相信两个公务人员 |
[06:29] | shot an elderly man for no reason? | 会无故射杀一位老人吗 |
[06:32] | Not for no reason! To hit back at me! | 不是无故 是为了报复我 |
[06:34] | I went before the Supreme Court to argue | 我去最高法院辩称 |
[06:36] | that the mistreatment of Nathaniel Lahey | 内特尼尔·勒西所受的虐待 |
[06:38] | led him to commit a murder. | 导致他杀了人 |
[06:39] | You think the guards are happy about that? | 你觉得警卫会感到高兴吗 |
[06:40] | This is sounding like a conspiracy theory. | 这听起来像是阴谋论 |
[06:43] | Cover-ups like this happen all the time. | 这样的掩盖一直都在发生 |
[06:45] | And I’m protecting us, Annalise! | 我是在保护我们 安娜丽丝 |
[06:49] | You, me, our Project — | 你 我 我们的计划 |
[06:51] | because that goes away the minute the press finds out | 一旦媒体发现我原本打算要宽恕一个暴力之人 |
[06:53] | I was about to pardon a violent man. | 所有一切都会泡汤 |
[06:56] | They don’t care if he’s innocent or not. | 他们才不会管他是不是清白的 |
[06:58] | They’re looking for a headline. | 他们只关心有没有头条 |
[07:01] | Is that what you want? | 你希望这种事发生吗 |
[07:03] | For us to hurt our chance | 我们再也无法 |
[07:05] | to help millions of wrongfully imprisoned people | 帮助数百万因冤假错案入狱的人 |
[07:08] | get out of jail? | 免除牢狱之灾 |
[07:11] | You have to trust me here. | 你得相信我 |
[07:14] | Governor. | 州长 |
[07:26] | Okay, so, let’s talk marital turkey. | 我们来谈谈结婚事宜吧 |
[07:27] | Why do you two want to get married? | 你俩为什么想结婚 |
[07:29] | That’s pretty simple. | 这很简单 |
[07:30] | I want to know and spend time with Connor | 我想用一辈子的时间去了解 |
[07:32] | for the rest of my life. | 和陪伴康纳尔 |
[07:35] | Connor? | 康纳尔 |
[07:36] | What? | 什么 |
[07:37] | Why do you want to marry Oliver? | 你为什么想和奥利弗结婚 |
[07:38] | Oh, uh, because he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这个 因为他是我人生中最美好的部分 |
[07:43] | And do either of you have any concerns about getting married? | 你俩对于结婚存在任何顾虑吗 |
[07:47] | Connor doesn’t like “Mamma Mia!” | 康纳尔不喜欢《妈妈咪呀》 |
[07:51] | Connor? | 康纳尔 |
[07:53] | No. | 我没有任何顾虑 |
[07:55] | I only say that because, you know, | 我之所以这么问是因为 |
[07:56] | it’s not often that we get young men like yourselves | 来圣克莱尔结婚的人中 像你们这样的 |
[08:00] | coming to St. Claire’s. | 年轻人并不多 |
[08:02] | Well, I mean, is that surprising? | 这并不奇怪吧 |
[08:04] | Historically, the church hasn’t been that cool | 教会在历史上对待像我们这样的人的态度 |
[08:06] | to people like us. | 并不是那么友好 |
[08:07] | But we are so happy | 但我们真的非常高兴 |
[08:10] | that you all do gay marriages here. | 你们愿意承办同性恋婚礼 |
[08:12] | Might bring up some issues, though. | 但也可能会招致非议 |
[08:14] | Tell me about some of those issues. | 说来听听 |
[08:15] | I don’t think it’s really that helpful — | 说这话恐怕不太好吧 |
[08:17] | Well, I mean, the Presbyterian Church here may be open-minded, | 这里的长老教会也许比较开放 |
[08:20] | but in other places, like Ireland and Brazil, | 但其他一些地区 比如爱尔兰和巴西 |
[08:23] | they still won’t marry gays. | 那里的教会仍然拒绝承办同性恋婚礼 |
[08:25] | It’s horrible. | 这很糟糕 |
[08:26] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[08:28] | My question is, knowing that, | 我的问题是 既然你知道这一点 |
[08:30] | why did you pick St. Claire’s for your wedding? | 为什么还是选择来圣克莱尔结婚 |
[08:32] | We really connect with your philosophy on love. | 我们对你们的爱情观深有感触 |
[08:36] | Not because your parents wanted a church wedding? | 不是因为你们的父母想要你们在教堂结婚 |
[08:38] | His mom did. | 他妈妈是这么想的 |
[08:41] | And your church was the only one | 并且你们是唯一一个 |
[08:42] | available for the day that we wanted. | 在我们选定的日子有空的 |
[08:46] | Okay, Connor, I have one more question for you — | 康纳尔 我还有最后一个问题要问你 |
[08:50] | if this feels so wrong to you, | 如果你对这个婚礼感觉这么不对劲 |
[08:53] | why get married here? | 为什么要来这里结婚 |
[08:56] | Because I love Oliver. | 因为我爱奥利弗 |
[09:04] | I can’t wait… | 我等不及 |
[09:06] | to marry you both. | 要主持你们的婚礼了 |
[09:16] | I hope you’re here to poach me. | 希望你是来救我于水火的 |
[09:19] | I’m having one of those days | 总有那么几天 |
[09:20] | I want to smash all the walls in there with a sledgehammer. | 我想用大锤毁灭那里的一切 |
[09:25] | The Governor played me. | 州长把我给玩了 |
[09:28] | – How? – She had me take a job | -怎么说 -她让我接下了活 |
[09:30] | that she had no intention of following through on. | 但自己却毫无坚持到底的打算 |
[09:32] | You have the proposal in writing? | 不是已经有提案了吗 |
[09:33] | She hadn’t announced it to the public yet | 她还没有公开宣布 |
[09:35] | because she never planned to. | 因为她根本不打算这么做 |
[09:37] | She waited for me to quit my job, | 她等我辞了职 |
[09:39] | lose my funding, the clinic, | 没了钱和法律中心 |
[09:41] | and then she had my client killed. | 就可以除掉我的委托人 |
[09:44] | – Annalise… – Listen. He was my face case. | -安娜丽丝 -听着 他是我的门面案例 |
[09:46] | She had to destroy him to destroy me. | 干掉他 她才能毁了我 |
[09:48] | I got played. | 我被耍了 |
[09:50] | Okay. Did she tell you for sure that your Project’s dead? | 那好 她有没有明确告诉你计划失败了 |
[09:53] | – No. – Then stop this. | -没有 -那就别这样 |
[09:55] | I was a fool not to see it coming. | 我真是蠢到家了才没明白这一点 |
[09:57] | – No, you’re grieving. You’re no fool. – I tried not to believe it | -不 你是难过不是蠢 -过去这一个月 |
[09:59] | – for the past month. – Because it’s not true. | -我都拒绝相信这个事实 -这不是事实 |
[10:00] | It is! | 这就是事实 |
[10:02] | I put a target on his back, and she took the first shot. | 是我让他成了靶子 而她开了第一枪 |
[10:12] | There’s no way I can get Emmett to hire you back. | 我是不可能让埃米特重新雇你的 |
[10:14] | You know all the people in the London office. | 伦敦分所的人你几乎都认识 |
[10:16] | You can find out what the misconduct was about. | 你能挖出他的不端行为到底是什么 |
[10:19] | So you can blackmail your way back in here? | 这样你就能把这里的工作给勒索回来 |
[10:21] | It’s for my clients. | 这是为了我的委托人 |
[10:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:29] | I feel for you, | 你的遭遇我感同身受 |
[10:30] | but your mind’s tired. | 但你的大脑太累了 |
[10:32] | It’s making things up. | 都已经开始胡思乱想了 |
[10:33] | – I know I’m right. – No, you’re upset | -我确信自己没错 -不 你只是很难过 |
[10:35] | and looking for someone to blame. | 想找个替罪羊 |
[10:39] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[10:50] | Everyone here has your back. | 这里所有人都支持你 |
[10:51] | So if that means needing more time | 如果这意味着需要更多时间 |
[10:53] | or just coming back a few days a week at first, | 或者先一周回来工作几次 |
[10:55] | just ask. | 你开口就行 |
[10:58] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为这个而来的 |
[11:00] | You gotta open up an inquest on my pop’s case. | 你得对我爸的案子展开调查 |
[11:04] | You’re worried about pissing people off | 你担心在选举之前 |
[11:05] | before an election, I know. | 惹恼别人 我理解 |
[11:06] | You’re my employee. | 你是我的员工 |
[11:08] | Me asking for an inquest — it’s just gonna seem biased. | 我去要求展开调查 只会看起来有偏向性 |
[11:11] | Let a jury hear the evidence. | 让陪审团听到这些证据 |
[11:14] | He stabbed a guard, Nate. | 他捅了一个狱警 内特 |
[11:16] | “They grabbed my gun” is what cops say | “他们抢了我的枪” 警察在掩饰 |
[11:18] | when they’re covering their ass. | 他们的所作所为才会这么说 |
[11:20] | You claim to be on the right side of the law? | 你说你是站在正义那边 |
[11:22] | – Yeah, of course I am. – Then do everything to get the truth. | -我当然是 -那你就查个水落石出 |
[11:24] | – Hey, calm down. – They murdered him! | -冷静点 -他们杀了他 |
[11:26] | Made him look like an animal! | 让他看起来禽兽不如 |
[11:28] | You actually have everything in your power | 你有能力 |
[11:31] | to do something about it. | 可以去做点什么 |
[11:33] | So order the damn inquest. | 所以要求展开调查 |
[11:39] | Otherwise, his blood’s on your hands, too. | 不然他的死你也脱不了关系 |
[11:45] | You’re gonna get slammed by the police union, | 你会被警署 市长办公室 |
[11:48] | – mayor’s office… – I know. | -各种阻挠 -我知道 |
[11:49] | Then let someone else order an inquest. | 那就让别人要求展开调查 |
[11:52] | What’s the point of having this job | 要是我害怕做这份工作 |
[11:53] | if I’m afraid to actually do this job? | 那留着这工作还有什么意义 |
[11:55] | You’re not gonna have the job much longer | 我们需要这些警察和狱警来定罪 |
[11:57] | if you alienate every cop and prison guard we need | 但你要是再惹恼他们 |
[11:59] | – to get a conviction. – Why are you so against this? | -你这工作也快没了 -你为什么这么反对 |
[12:02] | Because it’s going to hurt your career. | 因为这会影响你的仕途 |
[12:05] | It has nothing to do with the fact | 这跟你其实在生内特的气 |
[12:06] | that you’re actually pissed at Nate? | 没有关系吗 |
[12:09] | Don’t make me trying to protect you a bad thing. | 不要搞得我想保护你也错了 |
[12:12] | And I’m telling you, this | 听我说 |
[12:13] | isn’t one of those times where I need protecting. | 这次我不需要你的保护 |
[12:15] | This is something bigger than us. | 这事比我俩都重要 |
[12:23] | What’s all this? | 这堆都是什么 |
[12:24] | You didn’t see Annalise’s e-mail? | 你没看到安娜丽丝的邮件吗 |
[12:25] | Miller scheduled an inquest into Nate Senior’s death. | 米勒对老内特的死展开了调查 |
[12:28] | She wants us to come in tomorrow | 她想让我们明天上课时 |
[12:29] | with ways she can impact the hearing. | 提出能对听证有帮助的方案 |
[12:30] | I pulled transcripts of old inquests from the D.A.’s. | 我调出了以前检察官的调查申请 |
[12:34] | You’re not in their class, though. | 但你不是我们班的 |
[12:36] | Yeah, but I’m, uh, the Miller Whisperer, | 没错 但是我是米勒影响者 |
[12:38] | so if anyone knows how to get in his head, it’s me. | 只有我能影响他的想法 |
[12:40] | Okay, before you all disappear into the doom and gloom, | 在你们陷入绝望无助之前 |
[12:43] | I think we need one last night out before the wedding. | 我觉得我们该在婚礼前再出去浪一次 |
[12:45] | We just threw you a bachelor party. | 我们刚给你办了单身派对 |
[12:46] | Yeah, the best bachelor party ever. | 史上最好的单身派对 |
[12:47] | Our mothers were there, | 我们妈妈都在 |
[12:49] | and Connor’s been generous enough | 而且康纳尔大度地给了 |
[12:50] | to give Joanna her church ceremony. | 乔安娜她要的教堂婚礼 |
[12:52] | So I say we shake off the hetero | 所以我们要摆脱内心的异性恋 |
[12:55] | and be super gay for a night. | 过一晚纯基友之夜 |
[12:56] | I’m thinking Debriefed, tequila shots, | 我的想法是 玩”听取”和龙舌兰 |
[12:58] | a contest to see who can make out with the most guys — | 就是看谁能跟更多男人亲热 |
[13:00] | – Obviously that’s me. – Okay, thank you | -当然是我啦 -好 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | for giving me what you think I want, | 给我了你觉得我想要的 |
[13:04] | which is not watching you make out with other guys, | 虽然并不是看着你跟别的男人亲热 |
[13:06] | but we need to work on the Senior stuff. | 但我们得着手准备老内特的事了 |
[13:08] | That’s kind of the point — | 目的就是这个 |
[13:09] | to forget how depressing the world is for one night. | 让我们有一晚能暂时忘记现实世界有多压抑 |
[13:13] | So, who’s with me, huh? | 谁要来 |
[13:14] | Gays gone wild! | 疯狂基友夜 |
[13:16] | – I’m in. – What are you doing here? | -我加入 -你来干什么 |
[13:18] | I invited him. | 我叫他来的 |
[13:19] | Are those the excessive-force cases? | 那些是过度执法的案子吗 |
[13:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:23] | I still don’t understand how you guys | 我还是没搞懂你们 |
[13:24] | ended up living next door to each other. | 是怎么成邻居的 |
[13:26] | That I understand — what I don’t | 这我理解 我不理解的是 |
[13:27] | is how you became friends with someone | 你是怎么跟抢了你 |
[13:30] | who took your spot in the clinic. | 在法律中心位置的人成朋友的 |
[13:31] | Well, I have a forgiving nature. | 我天性宽容 |
[13:33] | And yet, I’m still not your plus-one to the wedding. | 但是我仍然不是你婚礼的伴 |
[13:35] | Unless my invitation got lost in the mail? | 怕不是我邀请被寄丢了 |
[13:37] | Uh, our parents filled up the guest list. | 我们两家家长邀了太多人了 |
[13:40] | And there’s no way I’m letting someone with those cheekbones | 我也不能让有那么性感颧骨的人 |
[13:42] | steal all the chickadees I’ll be macking on at the wedding. | 跟我在婚礼上抢妹子 |
[13:43] | Oh, charming! Okay. | 真有意思 好了 |
[13:45] | Let’s divide up these files and get to work, people. | 大家快点翻资料赶紧工作了 |
[13:49] | – We have to tell Annalise. – Not yet. | -我们得告诉安娜丽丝 -还不行 |
[13:52] | He’s at the house all of the time now. | 他现在一直在这里 |
[13:54] | Because as soon as I shut him down, | 因为我一拒绝他 |
[13:55] | he went after Michaela. | 他就找上了米凯拉 |
[13:57] | She thinks he’s a good guy. | 她觉得他是好人 |
[13:58] | Maybe he is. | 或许他是呢 |
[13:59] | Okay, well, then, tell Annalise, let her deal with him. | 好 那起码告诉安娜丽丝 让她处理他 |
[14:02] | She’s got enough going on right now. | 她现在已经够忙了 |
[14:03] | She always has things going on. | 她总是有事 |
[14:05] | Gabriel is Annalise’s worst nightmare. | 加布里尔是安娜丽丝最可怕的噩梦 |
[14:08] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[14:10] | End of discussion. | 不要再说了 |
[14:12] | You know what happened last year. | 你知道去年发生了什么 |
[14:13] | I almost ruined everyone’s life | 我差点毁了所有人的生活 |
[14:14] | because I wanted to keep everything secret. | 就因为我想要把所有事保密 |
[14:16] | – We got through it. – Christopher almost died! | -我们撑过来了 -克里斯托弗差点没命 |
[14:19] | If not for Annalise, I would not have him. | 要不是安娜丽丝 我根本没法生下他 |
[14:22] | Please, just tell her. | 拜托你告诉她 |
[14:32] | Harry told me you made a mess on the 9th hole at Birkdale. | 哈利告诉我你在伯克戴尔的第九洞打得烂透了 |
[14:35] | That’s why he can’t hold down a wife. | 这就是他老离婚的原因 |
[14:37] | Can’t stop lying. | 满嘴没一句真话 |
[14:39] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[14:50] | Were you just interviewing Ryan Stack? | 你刚刚是在面试瑞安·史塔克吗 |
[14:53] | You two know each other? | 你认识他 |
[14:54] | He was an associate for Unger and Pace | 我在昂格尔佩斯律所做实习律师时 |
[14:55] | when I was an intern. | 他是那里的初级律师 |
[14:57] | You think he’d make a good addition here? | 你认为他适合加入我们吗 |
[14:59] | Hell, no. | 绝对不行 |
[15:00] | He’s conniving, arrogant, manipulative… | 他玩手段 傲慢 喜欢操纵别人 |
[15:03] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:04] | We need a shark to replace you-know-who. | 我们需要条鲨鱼来取代某人 |
[15:06] | Why replace Annalise at all? | 为什么非要取代安娜丽丝 |
[15:08] | We need new business. | 我们需要新案子 |
[15:09] | I’ve brought in three accounts in the last month. | 上个月我找到了三个新客户 |
[15:11] | Tegan, no one’s denying what you do for the firm. | 泰根 没有人否定你为律所做出的贡献 |
[15:13] | Then give me the responsibility and pay | 那就把你准备给他的 |
[15:14] | you plan on giving to that blowhard. | 职责和薪水给我 |
[15:16] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么事 |
[15:20] | The FBI was responsible for killing Antares, not me. | 心宿二的倒台是联调局的责任 跟我没关系 |
[15:24] | Well… | 这样啊 |
[15:25] | …that’s not how the board sees it. | 但董事会可不这么认为 |
[15:28] | I can’t be the sole partner taking the fall | 不能把一个客户的问题 |
[15:30] | for an account that was rotten to begin with. | 全怪在我这一个合伙人身上 |
[15:33] | That’s funny. | 这很有趣 |
[15:34] | No, that’s exactly what I told the board | 董事会把我从伦敦调来时 |
[15:36] | when they transferred me from London. | 我就是那么告诉他们的 |
[15:39] | Don’t like eating crow for the firm? | 不想为了律所被迫担责任 |
[15:41] | Maybe this isn’t the right job for you. | 那也许这工作不适合你 |
[15:49] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[15:51] | We all know that investigations into police officers | 我们都知道针对杀死有色人种的警察 |
[15:54] | who’ve killed people of color | 展开的调查 |
[15:56] | rarely favor the victim. | 很少会偏向被害者 |
[15:58] | So hit me up with ways that we can make this go our way. | 给我出出主意让调查能按我们想要的方式展开 |
[16:02] | Ms. Castillo. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[16:04] | In an inquest, the judge can choose | 在验尸调查时 法官可以选择 |
[16:06] | who questions the witnesses, | 由谁来询问证人 |
[16:07] | so I say we convince Judge Cruz to let you do it. | 所以我建议我们说服克鲁兹法官让你来询问 |
[16:09] | That’s a great idea. | 主意不错 |
[16:10] | So great that I tried it first thing this morning. | 相当不错 所以我一大早就已经试过了 |
[16:12] | I was Nathaniel Lahey’s lawyer through two trials. | 两件案子里我都是内特尼尔·勒西的律师 |
[16:15] | It’s within your power to let me question those guards. | 你完全可以让我来询问那些狱警 |
[16:17] | D.A. Miller’s more than capable of handling this inquest. | 米勒检察官完全有能力处理好问询 |
[16:20] | I’m the only one who’s lived and breathed this case. | 我是唯一一位对这案子了如指掌的人 |
[16:22] | Exactly. You’re too close. | 没错 你陷得太深了 |
[16:24] | D.A. Miller is objective, and, therefore, | 米勒检察官很客观 所以 |
[16:26] | the only person questioning witnesses in my courtroom. | 在我的庭审上只由他来询问证人 |
[16:32] | Inquest juries are made up of only six people. | 问询调查陪审团只有六名成员 |
[16:34] | There’s no voir dire — they’re randomly selected | 没有预先调查 他们是从县陪审团候选人里 |
[16:36] | from the county’s jury pool. | 随机抽取出来的 |
[16:37] | I suggest we try finding out their names. | 我建议我们试着找出他们都是谁 |
[16:39] | That’s jury tampering. | 那是干预陪审团 |
[16:40] | You want me to get disbarred? | 你想让我被取消律师资格 |
[16:42] | I wasn’t suggesting that you do it. | 我没说让你来查 |
[16:46] | My password isn’t giving me access to the juror’s office. | 我的密码没有访问陪审团办公室的权限 |
[16:48] | – Try Miller’s. – I don’t have his. | -试试米勒的 -我不知道他的密码 |
[16:51] | Wait, I have Bonnie’s. | 等下 我知道邦尼的 |
[16:53] | I just changed all my passwords. | 我刚刚改了我所有的密码 |
[16:55] | And how stupid are you? | 你们怎么这么蠢 |
[16:56] | This case is under a magnifying glass. | 所有人都盯着这案子呢 |
[16:58] | It’s for Nate. | 这是为了内特 |
[17:00] | You mean Annalise. | 你是说安娜丽丝吧 |
[17:01] | So she can help Nate. What’s the difference? | 然后她可以帮助内特 这有什么区别 |
[17:03] | You tell her, if she wants my help, | 你告诉她 如果她想让我帮她 |
[17:04] | she should return my calls. | 她就给我回电话 |
[17:10] | One of the advantages of an inquest | 问询调查的优点之一 |
[17:11] | is that hearsay is allowed — we can exploit that | 是可以使用传闻证据 我们可以利用这点 |
[17:13] | and have Miller introduce uncorroborated evidence. | 让米勒呈上未被证实的证据 |
[17:15] | – What evidence? – The corrections officers’ bad character. | -什么证据 -狱警人品有问题 |
[17:18] | Their employment record is squeaky clean. | 他们的工作经历无懈可击 |
[17:20] | Right. But what about their personal lives? | 没错 但他们的私生活呢 |
[17:22] | Statistics show that correction officers | 数据统计显示狱警 |
[17:24] | commit domestic abuse at least twice the national average. | 家暴的几率是全国平均数字的两倍 |
[17:27] | What he said. | 就是他刚说的 |
[17:29] | Find something. Make me a believer. | 去找出点蛛丝马迹 让我信服 |
[17:35] | This guard is an angel. | 这位警官就是个天使 |
[17:36] | He shot Nate Senior in the head. | 他爆了内特的头 |
[17:37] | But he also sings in his church choir. | 但他还参加了他教堂的合唱团 |
[17:39] | Then hack the other guard. | 那就查另一位警官 |
[17:40] | She probably stabbed herself in the leg. | 她可能自己刺伤了她的腿 |
[17:41] | Who knows what else she’s capable of? | 谁知道她还能干出什么事 |
[17:43] | – What’s her name? – Paula Gladden. | -她叫什么 -波拉·格拉登 |
[17:45] | Paula Gladden beats her husband. | 波拉·格拉登经常殴打她的丈夫 |
[17:48] | He never reported it to the police, | 他从没报过警 |
[17:49] | but he had multiple trips to the E.R. for beatings | 但他由于被殴打多次去了急诊室 |
[17:52] | that medical records list as “Domestic disputes.” | 病历上写的原因是”家庭纠纷” |
[17:55] | – How’d you get this? – Well, if I tell you, | -你怎么弄到这证据的 -我要是告诉你 |
[17:57] | you’d never be able to use it. | 你就没办法用了 |
[18:00] | That’s exactly why I can’t use it. | 那我还真不能用 |
[18:02] | Oh, no, you’re gonna use it… | 你一定要用这条证据 |
[18:04] | but not before you get her to testify | 但首先得让她作证 |
[18:05] | that she never abused her husband. | 她从未虐待过她的丈夫 |
[18:08] | It’ll prove that she’s a violent liar, | 这能证明她在说谎且有暴力倾向 |
[18:09] | and that’s more than enough to convince a jury | 这足够说服陪审团这起案件 |
[18:11] | that this was a cover-up. | 有掩盖真相行为 |
[18:14] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[18:18] | The inmate was getting increasingly agitated, | 囚犯变得越来越焦躁不安 |
[18:21] | so I approached to calm him. | 所以我就上前去安抚他 |
[18:23] | That’s when he jammed the pencil into my leg | 他就在那时把铅笔插入了我的大腿 |
[18:24] | and reached for my gun. | 还想去拿我的枪 |
[18:26] | He would’ve gotten it, too, | 他差点就要得逞 |
[18:27] | if C.O. Wagner hadn’t followed protocol | 幸亏瓦格纳狱警不顾规章制度 |
[18:29] | and saved my life. | 救了我一命 |
[18:31] | That must have been a relief to your husband | 你丈夫一定长舒了一口气吧 |
[18:32] | that you made it home that night. | 你那晚能平安回家 |
[18:34] | It was. | 确实 |
[18:35] | But he knows what comes with the job. | 不过他知道我的工作会很危险 |
[18:38] | Does a violent streak come with the job? | 这份工作会让你有暴力倾向吗 |
[18:41] | – Sorry? – Have you ever been abusive to your husband? | -你说什么 -你有虐待过你丈夫吗 |
[18:43] | No. What are you talking about? | 当然没有 你在说什么 |
[18:46] | This photo is what I’m talking about. | 这张照片就是我想说的 |
[18:50] | Where’d you obtain this evidence, Mr. Miller? | 米勒先生 这证据你是从哪得来的 |
[18:51] | An anonymous messenger sent these to my office this morning. | 一名匿名信使今早送到了我的办公室 |
[18:54] | I had nothing to do with his injuries. | 他受伤与我完全无关 |
[18:56] | Really? ‘Cause hospital records noted | 你确定 因为医院记录显示 |
[18:59] | that the injuries were the result of a domestic dispute. | 你丈夫的伤是由家庭纠纷导致的 |
[19:01] | A domestic dispute between my brother and husband. | 那是他和我哥哥的家庭纠纷 |
[19:03] | They were drinking, | 他们当时在喝酒 |
[19:05] | – being stupid — – They why did the nurse | -然后做了些傻事 -那为什么护士写道 |
[19:06] | write that the cuts on your husband’s face | 你丈夫脸上的伤口 |
[19:08] | were caused by a ring? | 是由戒指划开的 |
[19:09] | Isn’t the real explanation that they were caused | 他脸上的伤难道不是因为 |
[19:11] | by the engagement ring on your finger? | 你手上的订婚戒指造成的吗 |
[19:13] | That’s enough, Mr. Miller. | 不要再说了 米勒先生 |
[19:14] | Your Honor, this speaks directly | 法官阁下 这直接表明了 |
[19:15] | to the credibility of one of the only people | 在仅有的声称勒西先生在那晚 |
[19:17] | who claimed that Mr. Lahey was violent that night. | 有暴力行为的人中 有一位不具可信性 |
[19:19] | Only if you have proof Mrs. Gladden | 除非你有证据证明格拉登女士 |
[19:20] | was responsible for her husband’s injuries — | 是造成她丈夫受伤的原因 |
[19:23] | otherwise, this line of questioning | 否则你这一系列盘问 |
[19:24] | is out of the scope of this hearing. | 将不会被本次听证会考虑 |
[19:27] | Move on. | 继续 |
[19:29] | We need a new strategy. | 我们得另想办法 |
[19:31] | You know I don’t work for you. | 我可不是你手下 |
[19:33] | Put me on the stand. | 让我出庭作证 |
[19:35] | As his past lawyer, | 我是他之前的律师 |
[19:36] | I could speak to Nate Senior’s state of mind. | 我能说明老内特的心理状况 |
[19:38] | The jury will see you as biased. | 陪审团会认为你有偏见 |
[19:39] | You were too intimate with him. | 你和他走得太近了 |
[19:41] | The intimacy is what makes me an authority. | 正因为我足够了解他 我才有发言权 |
[19:43] | Look. You’re a great lawyer. | 你是个很棒的律师 |
[19:45] | But you don’t keep Michael Jordan on the bench | 但你一定也会在危急时刻 |
[19:47] | when the game is on the line. | 派出关键人物来力挽狂澜吧 |
[19:48] | Okay, that line might work with your students, | 你的学生可能会吃你这一套 |
[19:50] | but I’m the freaking D.A. | 但我是地检官 |
[19:51] | Stand down. | 所以别想了 |
[19:58] | – Can we talk? – I’m late for the Governor. | -我们能聊聊吗 -我见州长要迟到了 |
[20:06] | Annalise, I am so sorry to call you in last minute. | 安娜丽丝 抱歉这么急着叫你来 |
[20:09] | Paige said it was important. | 佩姬说是要事 |
[20:11] | I’m just gonna pull the Band-Aid off here. | 我就直截了当地说了 |
[20:16] | Due to the negative press around Mr. Lahey’s death | 由于勒西先生的死亡带来了许多负面新闻 |
[20:19] | and reports that the inquest | 且有报道称问询的进展 |
[20:21] | is going as poorly as I feared, | 如我所担心的一样十分糟糕 |
[20:24] | we won’t be able to move forward | 我们没有办法继续推进 |
[20:25] | with the Fair Defense Project. | 公平辩护计划 |
[20:28] | – Why? – Like I said, | -为什么 -我说了 |
[20:30] | now that this inquest is proving Mr. Lahey was violent — | 问询证明了勒西先生当时有暴力行为 |
[20:33] | No, I mean the real reason. | 我是问你真正的原因 |
[20:36] | Annalise, you have to understand | 安娜丽丝 你得明白 |
[20:38] | this is as painful for me as it is for you. | 这件事对我来说同样很痛苦 |
[20:41] | – Please. – We are still gonna do | -说实话 -我们还是会 |
[20:43] | whatever we can to support you — | 竭尽全力来支持你 |
[20:44] | I can’t wait to take you down. | 我等不及把你拉下马了 |
[20:47] | Okay, this meeting is over. | 好了 这次见面结束了 |
[20:48] | Then call your damn guards! | 那就叫你的保安来 |
[20:54] | Just like you called the prison guards that night? | 就像你那晚指使狱警一样 |
[20:55] | Ordered them to do your dirty work? | 让他们帮你干这种脏活 |
[20:57] | Okay, I’m getting security on the phone right now. | 行 我现在就叫安保人员来 |
[20:59] | You sure you want to do that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:59] | Because I can go on live TV right now | 我现在就可以上电视直播节目 |
[21:01] | and say that your boss ordered a kill on my client. | 说你的上司下令杀害了我的委托人 |
[21:03] | You are deeply mistaken, Annalise. | 你完全弄错了 安娜丽丝 |
[21:06] | And you’re basic. | 你也没好到哪去 |
[21:08] | You knew how easy it would be | 你知道把黑人男子 |
[21:09] | to paint the black man as a threat to that white woman. | 塑造成对白人狱警的威胁有多容易 |
[21:12] | It’s a story your people have been telling | 这是你们这群人从最开始 |
[21:13] | since the dawn of time. | 就一直在利用的说辞 |
[21:14] | Do you understand how unstable you sound? | 你知道你现在听起来多不理智吗 |
[21:16] | But this time, you used it against me. | 但这次 你利用它对付我 |
[21:19] | Anything to take down the enemy you knew was smarter than you. | 为了对付比你聪明的敌人不惜一切代价 |
[21:24] | You’re not smarter than me, Annalise. | 你可没比我聪明 安娜丽丝 |
[21:26] | Otherwise, you’d know I have this. | 不然你就该知道我有这个 |
[21:30] | We do thorough background checks | 我们会对准备雇佣的员工 |
[21:32] | on anyone coming to work for us. | 做详尽的背景调查 |
[21:34] | Like I have anything else to hide. | 我没什么要隐瞒的 |
[21:36] | That’s what I thought, | 我本来也是这么想的 |
[21:37] | but then we uncovered your adoption paperwork. | 然后看到了你的领养文件 |
[21:42] | You just got your reputation back, Annalise. | 你才刚恢复声誉 安娜丽丝 |
[21:44] | Don’t make us destroy it again. | 别逼我现在再毁了它 |
[21:48] | Bring it. | 你可以试试 |
[21:50] | You think I’m scared of this? | 你觉得我怕你吗 |
[21:51] | You’ve never gone up against a Governor before, have you? | 你还没对付过一个州长 对吗 |
[21:53] | And you’ve never been up against me, either. | 你也还没对付过我 |
[21:56] | Try it. Pick this fight. | 你试试 开战啊 |
[21:58] | His name is Nathaniel Lahey, and I’ll take a thousand bullets | 他叫内特尼尔·勒西 我会不惜代价 |
[22:00] | to make you pay for what you did to him. | 让你为你对他做的事付出代价的 |
[22:08] | How’d it go with the Governor? | 和州长见面怎么样 |
[22:10] | I’m too tired to talk about it. | 我太累了不想谈 |
[22:14] | You want soda? | 喝苏打水吗 |
[22:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:19] | Ron has a friend who works at the Governor’s office. | 罗恩在州长办公室有朋友 |
[22:22] | She pulled the offer? | 她收回了提议 |
[22:25] | You know, for something that’s supposed to be a secret, | 这本来该是秘密 |
[22:27] | everyone in town seems to know about it. | 结果所有人都知道 |
[22:32] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[22:36] | You’re worried I’m pissed at you. | 你担心我生你的气 |
[22:38] | So you didn’t listen to me about Julie — so what? | 朱莉的事你没听我的 那又怎么样 |
[22:40] | I’m over it. | 这事早过去了 |
[22:43] | I’m worried you’re drinking again. | 我担心你又开始喝酒了 |
[22:48] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:49] | Leave. | 请你离开 |
[22:50] | – Because you are? – No. | -因为你确实开始喝了 -不 |
[22:53] | You’re not allowed to ask me that anymore. | 不许你再问我这个问题 |
[22:54] | I’ll throw your ass out. | 不然我会把你赶出去 |
[22:58] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:59] | How about I just throw you off my deck out there? | 要不要我现在就把你扔出去 |
[23:02] | You think I won’t? | 你觉得我不会吗 |
[23:05] | I’d tell you if I was drinking again, Bonnie. | 我如果喝酒了会告诉你的 邦尼 |
[23:39] | You were good for so long. | 你戒了那么久 |
[23:41] | You can get there again. | 可以再戒掉的 |
[23:45] | The Governor knows about the adoption. | 州长知道领养的事了 |
[24:13] | One more won’t hurt. | 再喝一杯也无妨 |
[25:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:05] | Uh, I’m calling Annalise. Is she there? | 我找安娜丽丝 她在吗 |
[25:07] | She’s asleep. I just put her to bed. | 她睡着了 我刚扶她上床 |
[25:09] | What the hell? Is she okay? | 怎么了 她没事吧 |
[25:11] | She’s drinking again. | 她又喝酒了 |
[25:27] | Bonnie? | 邦尼 |
[25:39] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[25:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:44] | I stayed up all night trying to think of a way | 我一夜没睡想找到 |
[25:47] | to ensure we win this. | 打赢的办法 |
[25:50] | But I came up with nothing. | 但是什么都没想到 |
[25:53] | So, how about we go with your idea | 所以不如按你的想法来 |
[25:55] | and put you on the stand? | 让你出庭 |
[25:56] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:58] | 100%. | 当然 |
[26:01] | Let’s win this. | 让我们打场胜仗 |
[26:05] | Ms. Keating, | 基廷女士 |
[26:05] | during the Medical Examiner’s press conference, | 医疗审查官的新闻发布会上 |
[26:07] | she suggested that your client, Mr. Lahey, | 她表示你的当事人 勒西先生 |
[26:09] | was not taking his anti-psychotic medication. | 没有服用抗精神病药物 |
[26:13] | Do you find that suggestion credible? | 你认为这个说法可靠吗 |
[26:15] | Not at all. | 完全不可靠 |
[26:16] | But the tests performed on Mr. Lahey | 但是勒西先生的尸检报告 |
[26:18] | showed no signs of these drugs in his system. | 表明在他体内并没有这类药物的痕迹 |
[26:21] | Well, I’d like to talk to the person who ran those tests | 那我到很想和检测的人谈谈 |
[26:23] | to see if they were encouraged | 看看他们是不是被人指示 |
[26:25] | to say whatever they needed | 必须给出能让官方解释 |
[26:26] | in order to make that story stick. | 站的住脚的说辞 |
[26:28] | What story are you referring to? | 你指的是什么解释 |
[26:29] | That Mr. Lahey was violent with the guards that night. | 勒西先生那晚对狱警有暴力行为 |
[26:32] | You believe they’re trying to cover up | 你认为他们是在掩盖他们的 |
[26:33] | some sort of misconduct? | 不当行为 |
[26:34] | No, I don’t believe it — I know it. | 我不是认为 而是知道 |
[26:37] | Not once did Mr. Lahey act violently in my presence. | 我从没见过勒西先生有过暴力行为 |
[26:39] | My notes of my visits with him will prove this. | 我和他见面的记录可以证明这一点 |
[26:41] | You can read them yourselves. | 你们可以自己看 |
[26:42] | Do not address the jury, Ms. Keating. | 请不要对陪审团发言 基廷女士 |
[26:47] | This is a man who sat in the Supreme Court | 这个人坐在最高院 |
[26:50] | and listened to the most powerful judges in the world | 听着这个世界上最有权势的法官 |
[26:53] | call him a monster, | 说他是禽兽 |
[26:55] | and not once did he make a sound. | 却没有发出一丁点动静 |
[26:56] | That’s how together he was. | 他就是这么坚强 |
[26:58] | So to believe that he suddenly picked a fight with guards | 所以要我相信他在知道自己再也不会 |
[27:00] | on the last night that he knew he’d ever have to see them, | 见到那些狱警的当晚对他们动手 |
[27:03] | how does that make sense? | 这合理吗 |
[27:05] | Well, he was a violent criminal in his past. | 他毕竟有暴力犯罪的前科 |
[27:07] | Who’s to say he couldn’t be violent again? | 谁说他不能再次做出暴力行为 |
[27:09] | He was violent only one time in his life, | 他这辈子只做出过一次暴力行为 |
[27:11] | and that was during a severe mental-health episode. | 还是在他患有严重心里疾病时期犯下的 |
[27:15] | What those guards are hoping that you believe | 那些狱警想让你们相信的是 |
[27:16] | is the oldest, most racist stories in our country. | 我们国家最古老 最种族歧视的故事 |
[27:19] | – I said no addressing the jury. – Emmett Till, | -不要对陪审团发言 -爱默特·提尔 |
[27:21] | Scottsboro Boys, Central Park Five… | 斯科茨伯勒男孩 中央公园的五人 |
[27:24] | Ms. Keating! | 基廷女士 |
[27:25] | These false accusations all started with the same lie — | 这些虚假指控都是从同一个谎言开始的 |
[27:30] | that black men are wired to attack white women. | 黑人男性会攻击白人女性 |
[27:33] | It’s a stereotype sewn so deep in the fabric of this country | 这是这个国家根深蒂固的刻板印象 |
[27:36] | that they just know that you’re gonna ignore | 他们知道你们会忽略 |
[27:38] | huge plot holes in their cover-up — | 他们掩盖下的巨大漏洞 |
[27:40] | that the surveillance cameras were broken, | 监控摄像头故障 |
[27:42] | or that an elderly man could physically overpower | 或是那个老年人体力上能压制 |
[27:44] | two 30-something guards — | 两名30出头的警卫 |
[27:46] | when there’s only one true story here, | 而真相只有一个 |
[27:49] | that those two people right there | 就是那边那两个人 |
[27:51] | wanted to punish my client | 因为我的当事人揭露了 |
[27:53] | for exposing the torture and abuse happening in our prisons. | 监狱中折磨虐待犯人的罪恶而想惩罚他 |
[27:56] | Do not address anyone in this courtroom. | 请不要对法庭上任何一个人发言 |
[27:57] | So they slaughtered him. | 所以他们残忍地杀害了他 |
[27:58] | They shot a defenseless man in the head, | 他们将一个手无寸铁的人一枪爆头 |
[28:00] | and here we are… | 这就是我们看到的 |
[28:01] | …another black man’s body being paraded in the court | 法庭上又多展示了一名黑人男性的尸体 |
[28:04] | Ms. Keating, may I remind you | 基廷女士 我要提醒你 |
[28:04] | and me having to beg for justice… | 而我只能祈求公道 |
[28:06] | …beg for you to see him as a human being. | 祈求你们把他看做一个人 |
[28:07] | I will not stand for this grandstanding… | 我不能允许你这样哗众取宠 |
[28:07] | Six people…you’re the only ones | 你们六人 是唯一 |
[28:09] | who have the power to do right. | 有权力主持公道的人 |
[28:11] | So do right! | 请主持公道 |
[28:12] | Ms. Keating! | 基廷女士 |
[28:14] | You are dismissed from the stand. | 你被逐出证人席 |
[28:15] | The jury will hear no further testimony from you. | 陪审团将不会再听到你的证词 |
[28:18] | Mr. Miller, no further questions. | 米勒先生 停止询问证人 |
[28:20] | Your witness has disregarded my warnings for the last time. | 你的证人最后一次无视我的警告 |
[28:22] | She may step down. | 她可以下庭了 |
[28:25] | Asher. How’d it go? | 亚设 怎么样了 |
[28:27] | How do you think? AK killed it. | 你觉得呢 AK秒杀全场 |
[28:33] | I-I like him for you. | 我觉得他挺好的 |
[28:35] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[28:36] | I know I’m not supposed to know, but, uh… | 我知道我不该知道的 但是 |
[28:40] | he was this big-mopey-beard-face when you were out sick, | 你生病不在的时候 他总是愁眉苦脸的 |
[28:43] | and, um, it was kind of adorable. | 这还挺可爱的 |
[28:46] | No one else here knows, Asher. | 这里没别人知道 亚设 |
[28:49] | Yeah, and I won’t say anything. | 我不会说出去的 |
[28:50] | I… | 我… |
[28:52] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到开心 |
[29:06] | I understand the jury has reached a verdict. | 我知道陪审团已经做出了裁决 |
[29:08] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[29:13] | In the matter of Nathaniel Lahey Senior’s death, | 就老内特尼尔·勒西死亡一案 |
[29:16] | we, the jury, find no evidence of criminal acts | 陪审团认为没有证据证明在这起事件中 |
[29:19] | or negligence by anyone involved. | 任何人有任何违法或失职行为 |
[29:22] | Accordingly, we concur | 因此 我们认同 |
[29:23] | with the Medical Examiner’s conclusion | 验尸官的结论 |
[29:25] | that the homicide was justifiable | 杀死他是正当行为 |
[29:27] | and that no charges be filed with the matter. | 对此事不提出任何指控 |
[29:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:31] | This inquest is closed. Jury discharged. | 问询结束 陪审团解散 |
[30:03] | I can leave if you’d rather be alone. | 如果你想自己待会我可以走开 |
[30:20] | He deserved so much better. | 他不应该遭遇这种事 |
[30:23] | I know that’s not enough, | 我知道这还不够 |
[30:25] | especially with how you’ve always protected us | 尤其是你一直在各种情况中 |
[30:26] | from God knows what, | 保护着我们 |
[30:30] | but if there’s anything I can do… | 但如果有什么我能做的 |
[30:32] | yell at someone or organize a protest or just… | 去吼什么人或是组织一场抗议 或是 |
[30:38] | be angry for you… | 为你而愤怒 |
[30:42] | …please tell me. | 请告诉我 |
[30:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | I talked to my people in London. | 我跟我在伦敦的朋友聊过了 |
[31:08] | They were all tight-lipped. | 他们的嘴都很紧 |
[31:09] | So I called my IT guy, and he found this. | 所以我找了技术人员 他发现了这个 |
[31:12] | Our boss’s misconduct is a lot more messy than we thought. | 我们老板的不端行为远比我们想的要复杂 |
[31:17] | You don’t want to know what changed my mind? | 不想知道我为什么改变心意了 |
[31:19] | I figured you just liked me. | 我以为你只是喜欢我 |
[31:20] | If you’re right about the Governor — | 如果你没有猜错州长的话 |
[31:22] | and something in my gut tells me you are — | 而我的直觉告诉我你没猜错 |
[31:26] | I can’t wake up to any more headlines | 我不能再接受头条中出现 |
[31:28] | about innocent, unarmed black men getting shot. | 无辜的未持械黑人男性被枪杀了 |
[31:31] | And our Governor needs to be the first one we burn at the stake. | 而要第一个绑上柱子烧死的就是我们的州长 |
[31:34] | But so you know, | 但你得清楚 |
[31:36] | you’re gonna owe me someday. | 有天你要还我这个人情 |
[31:37] | I’m good for it. | 我会还的 |
[31:52] | Here we go! | 来了 |
[31:53] | Tequila shots, shots! | 龙舌兰烈酒来了 |
[31:55] | Did you order them with poison? | 你在里面下毒了吗 |
[31:56] | Because dying sounds really nice right now. | 因为现在死掉听起来真的很不错 |
[31:59] | You can die after the wedding so that Connor’s dad | 你可以等婚礼后再死 这样康纳的爸爸 |
[32:01] | doesn’t get mad that we wasted an invite. | 就不会因为我们浪费了一张请帖而生气了 |
[32:03] | Now, I say we do another round, | 现在 我们再喝一轮 |
[32:05] | and then the contest begins. | 比赛就开始了 |
[32:08] | I’m not letting you make out with dudes, Oli. | 我不准你和帅哥亲热 小奥 |
[32:10] | No. Oliver’s right. | 不 奥利弗说的对 |
[32:13] | Is this country a scary, evil, racist place? Yes. | 这里是个恐怖邪恶的种族歧视之国吗 是的 |
[32:17] | Are those guards probably home with their families right now, | 现在那两个警卫可能回家和他们的家人在一起 |
[32:19] | not giving a damn about what they did — | 根本不在乎他们做了什么 |
[32:20] | – You’re not making anyone feel better. – You two are in love. | -这话并没让人心里好受 -你们坠入爱河 |
[32:24] | That’s a glorious thing, so we need to embrace that. | 这超级美好 所以我们得好好享受这一刻 |
[32:28] | Otherwise, the terrorists win, | 否则恐怖分子会赢 |
[32:29] | and they cannot win. | 不能让他们赢 |
[32:32] | Hell, no, because we are going to work for Annalise | 绝对不行 因为我们会在州长办公室 |
[32:34] | – at the Governor’s office — – No, you’re not. | -为安娜丽丝工作 -不 你不会 |
[32:37] | Okay, that is not the can-do attitude we need right now. | 这可不是我们现在需要的事在人为的决心 |
[32:39] | No, Miller said that | 不 米勒说 |
[32:40] | the Governor pulled the plug on the program. | 州长腰斩了整个计划 |
[32:42] | Didn’t AK tell you? | AK没告诉你们 |
[32:43] | Now can we die? | 现在我们能去死了吗 |
[32:46] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[32:47] | We have survived so much, all of us. | 我们撑了这么久 我们所有人 |
[32:50] | So pick up your damn shot glasses. | 所以拿起你们那该死的酒杯 |
[32:53] | Right now. | 快点 |
[32:55] | To Nate Senior and the hope | 敬老内特和希望 |
[32:58] | that, someday, we will live in a world | 某一天 我们能生活在一个 |
[33:00] | that isn’t always so terrible all the time. | 不会每天都这么糟糕的世界中 |
[33:12] | Ms. Keating, you can’t be here. | 基廷女士 你不能来这 |
[33:16] | Do you want me to call security? | 你需要我叫保安吗 |
[33:17] | Not yet. | 先不急 |
[33:19] | I’m — I’m a good guy, Annalise, | 我是个好人 安娜丽丝 |
[33:21] | but not so good that there’s any chance in hell | 但还没好心到会动一丁点把你 |
[33:23] | I’m hiring you back. | 雇回来的心思 |
[33:24] | I know about your misconduct. | 我知道你的不端行为了 |
[33:33] | So what? This is blackmail? | 所以呢 你要敲诈我吗 |
[33:35] | – It was going to be. – Get out of here. | -本来是这么准备的 -滚出去 |
[33:36] | I can fix this for you. | 我可以帮你推翻它 |
[33:40] | You’re not the one to blame for what happened. | 发生的那一切并不是你的错 |
[33:41] | It was her — | 都是因为她 |
[33:43] | a woman you said you loved who betrayed you, | 那个你爱过却背叛了你的女人 |
[33:45] | and I know how that feels, | 我知道那种感受 |
[33:46] | to trust someone you love with your life, | 完全信任那个你深爱的人 |
[33:47] | only to have them stab you in the back. | 结果却被他们从背后捅刀子 |
[33:49] | Oh, you mean like you did to me? | 你是指你对我做的事 |
[33:50] | I mean my husband. | 我是指我的丈夫 |
[33:53] | He played the good boy for 20 years. | 他扮了二十年好好先生 |
[33:55] | That’s how long I fell for his act. | 我被他耍了那么久 |
[33:58] | I promised myself I’d never get played like that again, | 我向自己保证过绝不会再犯那种错 |
[34:00] | and here comes the Governor. | 结果又被州长摆了一道 |
[34:02] | – I feel like a damn fool. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我觉得自己蠢到家了 -对 对 对 |
[34:04] | You know, you always know the right thing to say, Annalise. | 你总是清楚什么话最打动人 安娜丽丝 |
[34:06] | – It’s not a ploy. – Everything with you is. | -这不是耍手段 -你做的所有事都是 |
[34:09] | I’m desperate, Emmett. | 我走投无路了 埃米特 |
[34:13] | I’ll do whatever I can to fix this for you. | 我会竭尽所能为你翻案 |
[34:16] | – How? – I’ll figure it out. | -怎么做 -我会想办法 |
[34:19] | But this — playing the good little boy for this firm — | 但这个 为了这律所扮听话好员工 |
[34:24] | I can fight this for you. | 我会为你解决这问题 |
[34:29] | Take me back. | 雇我回来 |
[34:35] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[34:36] | – Do what? – Know exactly what I need. | -做到什么 -永远知道我需要什么 |
[34:38] | Oh, who doesn’t always need go-go boys and tequila? | 谁会不需要脱衣舞男和龙舌兰 |
[34:42] | I meant a night out without our moms. | 我是指没有妈妈们跟着时出去喝酒 |
[34:44] | – Or in a church. – Hey, listen. | -或是来教堂 -听着 |
[34:48] | I will marry you in a church a million times, | 我会在教堂跟你结无数次婚 |
[34:51] | as long as I get to be with you. | 只要对面那个人是你 |
[34:53] | You should write that down. | 你得把这话记下来 |
[34:54] | That would be good for the vows. | 刚好用作结婚誓言 |
[35:09] | Ugh, get a room, faggots. | 去开房吧 变态 |
[35:11] | – Hey, what did you say? – Hey, just ignore him. | -你刚刚说什么 -别理他 |
[35:13] | Hey, douchebag. Why don’t you say that to our face? | 混蛋 你有种直接对着我们说啊 |
[35:15] | Or we could just go home and eat ice cream. | 我们还是回家吃冰淇淋吧 |
[35:17] | – You didn’t hear me the first time? – No, no, no, no. | -怎么你刚才没听清吗 -不 不 不 |
[35:19] | I want you to say it again. | 我想让你再说一遍 |
[35:20] | – Connor, please. – Come on. I dare you. | -康纳尔 拜托 -说啊 不敢吗 |
[35:22] | I said, get a room, fa– | 我刚才说 去开房 变 |
[35:24] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[35:26] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[35:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[35:31] | Stop! Stop! Get off of him! | 住手 住手 放开他 |
[35:35] | Somebody, help! | 有人吗 来帮忙 |
[35:36] | Hey! You guys! | 你们俩 |
[35:40] | Stop, please! Help! | 住手 拜托了 有人吗 |
[35:43] | Connor, please! | 康纳尔 住手 |
[35:44] | Please, stop! | 拜托了 快停下 |
[35:45] | Stop, please! Help! Connor! | 住手吧 有人能帮忙吗 康纳尔 |
[35:51] | We said gays gone wild, right? | 我们还说基佬就要狂呢 对吧 |
[35:53] | Yup. | 没错 |
[35:56] | Did I freak you out? | 我吓着你了吗 |
[36:00] | No. | 没 |
[36:01] | Look, just tell your mother that I… | 听着 就告诉你妈妈 |
[36:03] | fell off a scooter or something. | 我骑滑板车摔了之类的 |
[36:08] | It’s not your fault the world’s so awful right now. | 这个世界现在这么黑暗并不是你的错 |
[36:10] | It’s his. | 是那个人的错 |
[36:12] | ‘Cause if we saw him on the street like that — | 因为如果是我们看到他在街上 |
[36:16] | being himself, happy — | 做自己 快乐 |
[36:20] | and we would have smiled and kept on walking. | 我们会为他高兴并继续往前走 |
[36:25] | He’s just lucky my big muscles were there | 是他走运 我的肌肉超级发达 |
[36:27] | to stop you from killing him. | 在他被杀之前阻止了你 |
[36:29] | No making me laugh. | 别逗我笑 |
[36:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:36] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[36:38] | I have to go. | 我必须要走了 |
[36:39] | Please, just one more minute. | 求你了 再待一分钟 |
[36:41] | I’ve missed our snuggles. | 我好想念我们的抱抱 |
[36:42] | You’re gonna be mortified you said this in the morning. | 等到了早上你会羞死的 |
[36:45] | 30 seconds, then. | 那就再抱30秒 |
[36:47] | – Asher. – 10 seconds? | -亚设 -十秒 |
[36:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:51] | Just count slow. | 慢点数 |
[36:54] | 10, 9… | 十 九 |
[36:56] | Slower. | 慢点 |
[36:59] | 7…6… | 七 六 |
[37:05] | …5… | 五 |
[37:32] | I just put a very, uh… | 我刚把一个 |
[37:34] | …drunk Asher to bed, so, um, | 非常醉的亚设哄上床 所以 |
[37:37] | can you check on him in the morning? | 你明早能不能去看看他 |
[37:39] | Sure. Can I get you a drink or anything? | 好的 要我给你弄点喝的吗 |
[37:41] | Oh, I’ve had too many. | 我喝的够多了 |
[37:44] | Well, come in, anyway. There’s something I want to show you. | 先进来吧 我想给你看点东西 |
[37:53] | Look. We do look good together. | 看 我们看上去真的很棒 |
[37:56] | You know where else we’d look good together? | 你知道我们还会在哪里看上去很棒吗 |
[37:59] | On the dance floor. | 在舞池里 |
[38:00] | Why do you want to go to this wedding so much? | 你为什么这么想去这个婚礼 |
[38:02] | Everyone likes a good party. | 人人都喜欢派对 |
[38:03] | I don’t even know you. | 我都不了解你 |
[38:06] | Get to know me at the wedding. | 在婚礼上了解我 |
[38:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:13] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[38:14] | This. The smile and… | 这一套 微笑加 |
[38:17] | inviting yourself to be my date. | 想要当我的伴 |
[38:20] | You knocked on my door. | 是你敲响了我的门 |
[38:22] | Are you hitting on me? | 你是在勾搭我吗 |
[38:24] | I don’t know how to answer that. | 我不知道要怎么回答 |
[38:25] | How about with the truth? | 直接说真相怎么样 |
[38:27] | The truth? | 真相 |
[38:28] | You intimidate me, you’re incredibly smart, | 你让我心慌 你非常聪明 |
[38:31] | and I know I don’t have to tell you this, but… | 不用我说你也知道 |
[38:34] | you’re damn gorgeous, too. | 你还非常美 |
[38:35] | And I know you maybe have a crush on Tegan. | 我知道你可能喜欢泰根 |
[38:37] | Th-That’s just what everyone says. | 只是大家这么说而已 |
[38:40] | Either way, anyone who doesn’t realize how great you are | 不管怎么样 没意识到你有多么好的人 |
[38:44] | is not paying attention. | 都没有用脑子 |
[38:47] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[38:55] | – We can’t. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[38:58] | Because I’m… “Fabstinent.” | 因为我…全完禁 |
[39:01] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[39:03] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:06] | It means nothing. | 那没有任何意义 |
[39:22] | You don’t have to check on me. | 你不用专门来看我 |
[39:24] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[39:28] | I got my job at Caplan & Gold back tonight. | 我今天拿回了卡普兰·高德律所的工作 |
[39:32] | How? | 怎么拿回来的 |
[39:34] | I begged. | 求他们 |
[39:36] | – It’s the only way to keep fighting. – Stop. | -只有这样才能继续战斗 -别说了 |
[39:38] | Governor can’t get away with — | 不能让州长这么轻易… |
[39:39] | Enough, Annalise! | 够了 安娜丽丝 |
[39:43] | It’s my fault he’s dead, Nate. | 他的死都是我的错 内特 |
[39:47] | What? | 什么 |
[39:49] | It was the Governor’s plan all along. | 这是州长一直以来的计划 |
[39:54] | Agree to pardon him, get me on her side, | 同意给他假释 拉拢我 |
[39:58] | and then she had him killed. | 然后找人杀了他 |
[40:07] | I know you hate me. | 我知道你恨我 |
[40:12] | I hate me. | 我也恨我 |
[40:15] | But I’m gonna keep fighting. | 但我会继续战斗 |
[40:17] | Even when she comes after me next, | 就算她接下来要对付我 |
[40:19] | it’s the only way to make it right. | 也只有这样能弥补 |
[40:20] | – No. – Listen. | -不 -听着 |
[40:22] | I know it’s her, Nate. | 我知道是她 内特 |
[40:26] | I mean, you’re not fighting this alone. | 我的意思是你不是一个人战斗 |
[40:32] | We’re gonna make her suffer. | 我们要让她生不如死 |
[40:43] | What the hell did I tell you? | 我怎么和你说的来着 |
[40:45] | This is exactly what I said would happen. | 我就说会发生这种事 |
[40:47] | Gabriel is playing us, just like I said, | 加布里尔在耍我们 我说过了 |
[40:49] | so you need to tell Annalise who he is already. | 你得赶紧告诉安娜丽丝他究竟是谁 |
[40:52] | She’s not in a place to hear this right now. | 她现在不该听到这种消息 |
[40:54] | Okay, if you don’t tell her, then I will. | 如果你不告诉她 那我去告诉她 |
[40:56] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[41:37] | Listen to me real close. | 给我听好了 |
[41:40] | Take his car and him and drive away. | 开他的车带他走 |
[41:45] | We can figure out the rest later. | 然后我们再想怎么办 |
[41:46] | Just do whatever you need to | 你得想办法 |
[41:49] | to get yourself together. | 冷静下来 |
[41:50] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以的 |
[41:52] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我会处理好一切的 |
[41:54] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |