时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ugh, get a room, faggots. | 去开房吧 死基佬 |
[00:04] | I think Oliver’s great. | 我觉得奥利弗很棒 |
[00:05] | He’s just not great for you. | 但只是不适合你 |
[00:06] | They’re gonna transfer your dad | 今晚他们会把你爸 |
[00:07] | to Wilson Park Hospital tonight. | 转到威尔逊公园医院 |
[00:09] | We, the jury, find no evidence of criminal acts or negligence. | 陪审团认为没有任何违法或失职行为 |
[00:12] | The Governor knows about the adoption. | 州长知道领养的事了 |
[00:15] | One more won’t hurt. | 再喝一杯也无妨 |
[00:16] | You’ve never gone up against a Governor before. | 你还没对付过一个州长 |
[00:18] | And you’ve never been up against me. | 你也还没对付过我 |
[00:20] | It was the Governor. She had him killed. | 是州长 她找人杀了他 |
[00:22] | You’re not fighting this alone. | 你不是一个人战斗 |
[00:23] | Gabriel is playing us. | 加布里尔在耍我们 |
[00:24] | You need to tell Annalise who he is already. | 你得赶紧告诉安娜丽丝他究竟是谁 |
[00:26] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[01:09] | Michaela risked everything for me last year, | 米凯拉去年为了我冒了极大的风险 |
[01:11] | so, no, I can’t just sit here | 所以我不能干坐在这里 |
[01:13] | and watch her get played by Gabriel anymore. | 看着她被加布里尔耍 |
[01:15] | They’ve only made out — | 他们只是亲热了而已 |
[01:15] | He just convinced her to take him to the wedding. | 他都说服她带他去婚礼了 |
[01:17] | Don’t you get how sketchy that is? | 你不觉得这很可疑吗 |
[01:19] | I’m just bummed I can’t go now. | 我只是很不爽现在我不能去了 |
[01:20] | Well, you could if you’d just tell everyone who he is! | 你告诉大家他是谁就能去了 |
[01:22] | And what if Gabriel doesn’t know who he is? | 如果加布里尔不知道他是谁呢 |
[01:24] | Yeah, well, Frank’s had months to figure that out, and he hasn’t. | 弗兰克有几个月的时间搞清楚 但他没有 |
[01:27] | So either you tell Annalise, or I will. | 所以你如果不告诉安娜丽丝 我就去告诉她 |
[01:29] | You’re putting everyone in danger if you tell them. | 如果你告诉他们就会给他们带来危险 |
[01:32] | How? | 为什么 |
[01:43] | We don’t even know what he’s here for. | 我们还不知道他的目的 |
[01:44] | That’s why I haven’t done anything yet. | 所以我才什么都没做 |
[01:47] | You’re not gonna do that. Tell me, promise me. | 你不会那么做的 向我保证 |
[01:48] | Frank’s going to do whatever he needs to, | 弗兰克会做任何需要他做的事 |
[01:50] | and that’s why he didn’t tell any of us — | 所以他才没告诉我们 |
[01:52] | to protect us. | 为了保护我们 |
[01:54] | – Don’t do this. – You think I want to? | -别这么做 -你以为我想吗 |
[01:55] | None of us want to. | 我们都不想 |
[01:57] | But Annalise, Michaela, everyone else — | 但是安娜丽丝 米凯拉 其他人 |
[01:59] | they’re only safe if you don’t tell them. | 你不告诉他们才能保证他们的安全 |
[02:02] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[02:20] | Oliver. From the time you were a boy, | 奥利弗 你还是个孩子的时候 |
[02:24] | you always put your heart into everything you do — | 就全身心投入你做的任何事 |
[02:27] | except for the clarinet. | 除了单簧管 |
[02:28] | You weren’t so good at that. | 你真的不会吹 |
[02:30] | But what I admire most | 但我最喜欢你的 |
[02:32] | is that you always give your whole heart | 就是你总是对你爱的人 |
[02:34] | to the people you love. | 付出所有 |
[02:36] | And all I’ve ever prayed for is that you find someone | 我所祈祷的就是你能找到一个 |
[02:40] | who would love you with their whole heart, too. | 付出一切爱你的人 |
[02:42] | Aw, Mom. Don’t cry. | 妈妈 别哭 |
[02:47] | – Take care of my boy. – Yes, ma’am. | -照顾好我儿子 -我会的 夫人 |
[02:50] | That was — | 那真是 |
[02:50] | That was outstanding. Thank you. | 太让人动容了 谢谢 |
[02:52] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[02:54] | Um, Connor… | 康纳尔 |
[02:55] | I could not be prouder of the man you have become | 我很骄傲你成长成这样一个人 |
[03:00] | or the remarkable companion you have found in Oliver. | 也为你找到奥利弗这样的伴侣感到骄傲 |
[03:03] | Um, so I’d like to thank you both | 所以我很感谢你们 |
[03:05] | for including Ted and me in this very special occasion. | 能邀请我和泰德出席这个派对 |
[03:08] | We’re just so excited to celebrate you tomorrow. | 我们很激动能参加你们的婚礼 |
[03:11] | Yes. Even though Connor’s face isn’t exactly photo-worthy | 是的 即使康纳尔现在这张脸 |
[03:15] | at this moment in time. | 并不怎么上镜 |
[03:16] | Tell you what, Connor — give me a little sign | 康纳尔 如果奥利弗 |
[03:18] | if Oliver’s — khhht! — bringing the heat. | 动作太大了 记得告诉我 |
[03:20] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白吧 |
[03:20] | Um, let’s ignore him, hmm? | 别理他 |
[03:22] | Jeff’s never been known for his comedy stylings. | 杰夫的幽默感一直都不怎么样 |
[03:24] | – That’s — no. – I just… | -或者说是很差 -我只是 |
[03:25] | Connor, Oliver, | 康纳尔 奥利弗 |
[03:28] | here’s to hoping | 我祝福你们 |
[03:30] | you have a much happier marriage than we did. | 拥有比我们幸福百倍的婚姻 |
[03:35] | Okay, that was funny. | 好吧 这才叫好笑 |
[03:36] | Neither of you are funny. | 你两个都不好笑 |
[03:38] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们大家能来 |
[03:41] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:41] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[03:42] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[03:57] | Are you sexting instead of taking care of my child? | 你光顾着聊骚 都不照顾下我孩子吗 |
[03:59] | No. No, no, no. | 没 没 没有 |
[04:01] | Gabriel just wanted to make sure | 加布里尔只是想确认 |
[04:02] | his suit didn’t clash with my dress. | 他的西装跟我的裙子能搭上 |
[04:04] | Why do you need a plus-one? | 你为什么要邀请别人 |
[04:05] | I would’ve made a much better date. | 跟我一起比跟其他人强多了 |
[04:07] | He’s nice to me, he appreciates me, | 他对我好 欣赏我 |
[04:09] | and he looks good all dressed up. | 而且他收拾之后特别帅 |
[04:11] | Oh, but not as cute as you. | 但当然没你可爱 |
[04:13] | Oh, ho, ho, not as cute as you. | 当然没你可爱 |
[04:15] | ‘Cause he’s the cutest! | 因为你是世上最可爱的 |
[04:16] | Yes, you’re the cutest in the world! | 没错 你就是全世界最可爱的 |
[04:18] | Yes, you! Oooh! | 对 就是你 |
[04:20] | You’re breaking my heart with those puppy-dog eyes. | 你这可怜巴巴的表情我看了真心疼 |
[04:23] | No, I’m, uh, I’m totes over her. | 不 我 我对她完全没感觉了 |
[04:25] | – It’s… – It’s okay. | -这是 -没事的 |
[04:26] | Just so you know, | 告诉你 |
[04:27] | I’ll have your back at the wedding. | 在婚礼上我会支持你的 |
[04:29] | Us single girls got to stick together. | 我们这些单身女生就得团结起来 |
[04:34] | My hero — the carpenter, the carpenter! | 我的英雄 那位木匠 木匠 |
[04:38] | Must be, uh, tough, huh? | 你一定 挺不容易吧 |
[04:40] | I mean, I am so happy for Connor. | 我特别为康纳尔高兴 |
[04:43] | I don’t know. I mean, I guess a part of me | 我说不清 我猜在我心底 |
[04:45] | just was always hoping that we would end up | 总有个念头 希望我们最终会 |
[04:47] | moving to Boca together. | 一起搬去博卡拉顿 |
[04:50] | I’d be the Sophia to his Dorothy. | 我就像索菲娅 他就像桃乐茜 |
[04:52] | Yeah? Well, I always saw him as more of a Blanche. | 是吗 我一直觉得他更像布兰奇 |
[04:57] | Hey. You’re a damn queen, | 你就是当之无愧的女王 |
[04:58] | and any man would be lucky to have you. | 谁娶了你是他的荣幸 |
[05:05] | Why isn’t your dad here? | 你爸爸怎么没来 |
[05:07] | You don’t have to answ that, Oliver. | 你不用回答 奥利弗 |
[05:09] | Does he not like that you’re gay? | 他不喜欢你是同性恋 |
[05:10] | Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[05:11] | No, he loves me very much. | 不 他非常爱我 |
[05:12] | He’s just an important businessman | 只是他是位很成功的商人 |
[05:14] | who works in the Middle East. | 正在中东工作 |
[05:16] | He sounds like a secret agent. | 他听起来像是秘密特工 |
[05:17] | Well, maybe he is. | 他说不定还真是 |
[05:19] | I mean, he’s got to be a pretty cool guy | 我是说 他肯定是个很酷的人 |
[05:21] | to have a son as special as Oliver, right? | 所以教出来的儿子才像奥利弗一样特别 |
[05:23] | You know what else is cool? | 你知道还有什么东西很酷吗 |
[05:24] | Ice cream. Let’s go get some! | 冰淇淋 让我们去拿些来 |
[05:27] | – Okay. – Yeah! | -好的 -太棒了 |
[05:30] | Oliver won’t even look me in the eye. | 奥利弗根本都不正眼看我 |
[05:32] | Can you blame him? You tried to break us up. | 你能怪他吗 你试过拆散我们 |
[05:34] | What I said about Oliver was inexcusable. | 我对奥利弗说的话确实是不可饶恕 |
[05:36] | Did Ted tell you to say that? | 是泰德让你这么说的吗 |
[05:38] | I’m saying, why don’t we all just sit down | 我是说 为什么我们不能坐在一起 |
[05:40] | and discuss this like adults? | 像成年人一样谈谈 |
[05:42] | ‘Cause it’s our wedding weekend. | 因为这是我们的婚礼周末 |
[05:43] | A wedding that I’m paying for. | 这婚礼是我出钱办的 |
[05:44] | So if you throw money at people, | 所以如果你甩钱给别人 |
[05:45] | then all should be forgiven? | 所有一切都可以被原谅了 |
[05:48] | Look. | 听着 |
[05:49] | Oliver has dreamed of this wedding his entire life. | 奥利弗从小就一直梦想着这场婚礼 |
[05:52] | So if you really care about making things right, | 所以如果你真的想要弥补一切的话 |
[05:56] | then you won’t make this about you. | 那就别什么都以自己为中心 |
[06:09] | Thanks for coming so late. | 谢谢你这么晚过来 |
[06:11] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[06:12] | We’re in full-blown “Destroy the Governor” mode. | 我们现在已完全进入”打倒州长”模式 |
[06:15] | We just need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[06:26] | Why do you need my help? | 为什么你们需要我帮忙 |
[06:27] | Miller made a call to get my pops moved up | 米勒打了个电话让我爸 |
[06:29] | on the hospital waitlist. | 在医院等候名单上插了队 |
[06:31] | We just need the name of his contact. | 我们需要他联系人的名字 |
[06:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:34] | In case they were involved in the cover-up. | 以防他们和掩盖真相一事有关 |
[06:36] | Why do you need me to ask Miller? | 你们为什么要我去问米勒 |
[06:37] | You work for him, too. | 你也给他干活的 |
[06:39] | Not anymore. I resigned. | 现在不了 我辞职了 |
[06:44] | Can we talk? | 我们谈谈 |
[06:53] | – Does he know you’re drinking again? – I’m not. | -他知不知道你又喝上了 -我没有 |
[06:55] | Can I trust you this time? | 这次我能相信你吗 |
[06:56] | You want to check the trash again? | 你还要去翻垃圾吗 |
[06:57] | I’m sure the Governor’s already doing that | 我估计州长已经翻过了 |
[06:58] | and bugging the apartment. | 还在监听公寓 |
[06:59] | She’s probably listening to us right now. | 她现在说不定就在听我们说话 |
[07:00] | Well, good. She should know I’m coming for her. | 很好 她应该知道我是冲着她的 |
[07:02] | So you don’t care about the adoption coming out? | 你不介意公开收养的事情了 |
[07:06] | Why risk it? | 为什么要冒险 |
[07:07] | You just got back on your feet. | 你刚刚才脱身 |
[07:08] | That’s ’cause I fought for my life. | 我一直都在为自己而战 |
[07:10] | And you better damn well know that I’m gonna keep going. | 你得明白 我是不会放弃的 |
[07:12] | Even if it makes you drink? | 哪怕会让你又开始酗酒 |
[07:13] | It’s the fight that’s keeping me from drinking. | 正是奋斗让我不再酗酒 |
[07:15] | Bonnie, be on my side. | 邦尼 支持我 |
[07:19] | Are you gonna ask Miller? | 你会去问米勒吗 |
[07:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:27] | Can we talk this out? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[07:28] | No. | 不能 |
[07:29] | We’ve both been through hell, Bonnie. | 我们都经受过苦难 邦尼 |
[07:31] | She’s drinking again. | 她又在酗酒了 |
[07:33] | That’s what your dad’s case did to her. | 都是因为你爸的案子 |
[07:35] | This isn’t his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[07:38] | He deserves to know who he’s dealing with. | 他应该知道他在面对什么 |
[07:42] | Keep digging, and you’re gonna get us all killed. | 继续挖吧 你这样我们都得死 |
[07:57] | And then Minister Molly did the whole | 当莫莉牧师说 |
[07:59] | “Speak now or forever hold your peace” thing, | “有人反对这段这桩婚事”那些话的时候 |
[08:01] | which is when your dad, who had horns, | 你那脑袋长角的爸爸 |
[08:03] | stood up and objected. | 站起来 说反对 |
[08:06] | He already paid for everything, | 所有钱都是他出的 |
[08:08] | and there’s no way he’d waste all that money | 他不可能为了戏剧效果 |
[08:09] | just to be dramatic. | 浪费那么多钱 |
[08:11] | And if it makes you feel better, | 如果你能高兴点的话 |
[08:14] | I will forever hold your piece. | 我愿意永远握着你 |
[08:20] | Put your thingies away. | 别搞了 |
[08:21] | – What are you doing? – Get out of here, Michaela! | -你干什么 -出去 米凯拉 |
[08:22] | I need Oli to do a quick hack for me. | 我要让奥利帮我黑个东西 |
[08:24] | No, I need time to manscape. | 不 我要刮毛 |
[08:27] | It’s for Nate Senior’s case. | 是为了老内特的案子 |
[08:29] | We lost the inquest, Michaela. | 我们输了问询 米凯拉 |
[08:30] | I told Nate I would do whatever I could to help him. | 我跟内特说了我会想尽办法帮他 |
[08:33] | So I woke up thinking, | 我早上起来想到 |
[08:34] | the prison warden had to have been involved in the cover-up. | 典狱官肯定也参与了掩盖真相一事 |
[08:36] | You don’t know that. | 这可说不好 |
[08:38] | Just hack his phone records, see who he called that day. | 黑进他的通话记录 看他那天给谁打电话 |
[08:40] | You’re gonna get us arrested on the altar. | 你这会让我们在婚礼上被抓的 |
[08:42] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[08:45] | – Fine. – Yay! | -好吧 -太棒了 |
[08:50] | – Who is it? – It’s Annalise. | -是谁 -安娜丽丝 |
[08:52] | She said she’s too sick to come to the wedding. | 她说她病得厉害 来不了婚礼 |
[08:55] | Big surprise there. | 我就知道 |
[09:05] | Asher tell you the address? | 亚设告诉你的地址 |
[09:06] | It’s my wedding day. He has to do what I say. | 今天是我结婚的日子 他得照我说的做 |
[09:12] | You’re real sick, huh? | 你病得不轻啊 |
[09:14] | I’m no good at weddings. | 我不适合参加婚礼 |
[09:16] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[09:17] | You can handle a party with a bunch of people loving up on you. | 你能搞定一场对你众星捧月的派对的 |
[09:20] | Bunch of strangers my parents invited. | 我爸妈请的一帮陌生人 |
[09:23] | That’s why I wanted you there. | 所以我才希望你在那 |
[09:25] | I skip everyone’s wedding, if that makes you feel better. | 我谁的婚礼都不去 如果能让你好受点儿 |
[09:27] | so I’m just like everyone else in your life — | 所以我就是你生命中的一个普通人 |
[09:28] | not special at all. | 没什么特别的 |
[09:29] | I didn’t have my own wedding. | 我自己都没办婚礼 |
[09:31] | That’s how much I hate weddings. | 我就是这么讨厌婚礼 |
[09:34] | What — you and Sam eloped? | 怎么 你跟山姆私订了终身 |
[09:38] | We went to the courthouse, | 我们直接去法院注了册 |
[09:40] | didn’t even tell my mother. | 连我妈妈都没告诉 |
[09:41] | Was that your decision or his? | 你的主意还是他的主意 |
[09:43] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[09:44] | ‘Cause Sam seems like the type who would want a big wedding. | 因为山姆看着可不像那种讨厌盛大婚礼的人 |
[09:47] | He already had one. | 他已经办过了 |
[09:48] | I was the other woman. | 而我是第三者 |
[09:56] | You know, you’re the only reason I met Oliver. | 因为你我才遇见了奥利弗 |
[09:59] | Oh, stop. | 别说了 |
[10:01] | If I didn’t make him hack that ad agency to impress you, | 如果我没让他去黑那家广告公司好吸引你注意 |
[10:05] | none of this would be happening. | 现在的一切都不会发生 |
[10:06] | And wouldn’t you prefer that? | 那不是更好吗 |
[10:10] | No… | 不 |
[10:11] | because then I wouldn’t have Oliver. | 因为那样的话我就不会和奥利弗在一起了 |
[10:15] | I may have some news. | 我可能找到线索了 |
[10:17] | – About what? – Your dad’s investigation. | -什么线索 -你父亲的调查 |
[10:19] | I had Oliver hack the Warden’s cell records. | 我让奥利弗黑了典狱长的通话记录 |
[10:21] | That was dumb. | 这太蠢了 |
[10:22] | No, because on the day your father was killed, | 不 因为你父亲被杀那天 |
[10:24] | the warden got a call from an unlisted number. | 典狱长接了一个未知号码的电话 |
[10:26] | Immediately after, | 紧接着 |
[10:27] | the Warden called his Chief Correctional Officer, | 他就给监狱的首席惩教官打了电话 |
[10:29] | most likely to organize the shooting. | 很可能就是在安排杀人 |
[10:30] | You’re making a lot of assumptions. | 你做了太多假设 |
[10:32] | Or whoever made that unlisted call | 或者那个打电话来的人 |
[10:33] | was the person who ordered your dad’s murder. | 就是下令杀掉你父亲的人 |
[10:35] | Oliver couldn’t trace the phone number, | 奥利弗追踪不到那个号码 |
[10:37] | but maybe your people at the D.A.’s office can. | 但地检办公室的人也许可以 |
[10:38] | You shouldn’t have done this. | 你不应该这么做的 |
[10:39] | I said I would help. | 我说了我会帮你 |
[10:40] | This could go all the way to the Governor, | 这件事很可能会一直牵扯到州长 |
[10:42] | and I don’t need you screwing it up. | 我不需要你们再来添乱 |
[10:43] | So stop… | 所以住手吧 |
[10:45] | and let me handle it. | 让我自己处理 |
[10:47] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[10:50] | Okay — | 好… |
[10:56] | It’s the Warden’s call log from the day of the shooting. | 这是我父亲被杀那天典狱长的通话记录 |
[10:59] | Can you trace the unlisted number? | 你能追踪到这个未知号码吗 |
[11:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:01] | Just surprised you’re asking. | 只是很惊讶你会提这种要求 |
[11:03] | Thought you were strictly “By the book” Now. | 我还以为你会严格的”按照规定”做事 |
[11:04] | Just trace the number. | 追踪号码就可以了 |
[11:06] | It’s on the house. For your dad. | 交给我吧 为了你父亲 |
[11:09] | I’ll call you as soon as I find anything. | 我有发现会立刻联系你 |
[11:11] | 来电 安娜丽丝 | |
[11:16] | You feel like going to a wedding? | 想去参加个婚礼吗 |
[11:21] | Jealous you can’t come? | 恨自己不能去 |
[11:23] | No. I’m gonna search Gabriel’s place again while he’s gone. | 不 我要趁加布里尔不在再搜一遍他家 |
[11:26] | He’s too smart to leave anything lying around. | 他这么聪明 不会留下把柄的 |
[11:28] | Or he’s just some kid who has no idea who he is. | 或者他只是一个不知天高地厚的孩子 |
[11:31] | What? You think I’m being an idiot? | 怎么 你觉得我在犯傻吗 |
[11:32] | I think you’re scared, ’cause I think you know | 我觉得你在害怕 因为你知道 |
[11:34] | that there’s no way him being here is a coincidence. | 他出现在这里并不是巧合 |
[11:41] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 |
[11:42] | 来电 那个人 | |
[11:44] | Don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[11:44] | I’ve been not answering all week. | 我已经一个星期都没接电话了 |
[11:46] | See what you find at the apartment, | 看你会在他房间里发现什么吧 |
[11:48] | then we can all make a decision together. | 我们到时候再做决定 |
[11:53] | So, is Annalise gonna be there for our big public debut? | 所以 安娜丽丝会见证我们首次公开亮相吗 |
[11:56] | No. She hates weddings. | 不 她讨厌婚礼 |
[11:58] | Why am I not surprised? | 太正常了 |
[12:02] | You didn’t tell me Nate quit. | 你没告诉我内特辞职了 |
[12:04] | Well, that’s because I’m refusing to accept his resignation. | 那是因为我没有接受他的辞呈 |
[12:09] | Since when are you two talking? | 你们两个什么时候开始说话了 |
[12:11] | Annalise told me. | 安娜丽丝告诉我的 |
[12:14] | She wanted me to ask you for the name of your contact | 她想让我跟你要你在老内特要去的 |
[12:16] | at the hospital Nate Senior was about to go into. | 那家医院的联系人姓名 |
[12:19] | Why does she care? | 她为什么关心 |
[12:20] | She just wants to look into all leads. | 她想跟进所有线索 |
[12:23] | No, she’s asking you to ask me to look into all leads, | 不 她是在叫你让我跟进所有线索 |
[12:25] | and I already did that when I agreed to the inquest. | 我在同意调查问询时已经这么做了 |
[12:30] | We don’t need to make this a big deal. | 我们不必把这件事看得很重 |
[12:31] | Well, but it is a big deal. | 但这是件重要的事 |
[12:34] | As close as we get, I sometimes feel like | 尽管关系越来越近 我有时觉得 |
[12:36] | I’m in a love triangle with Annalise Keating. | 我陷入了和安娜丽丝·基廷的三角恋中 |
[12:38] | Stop. | 停下 |
[12:40] | Listen. | 听着 |
[12:41] | I love you, okay, | 我爱你 好吗 |
[12:43] | to the point where — who knows? | 到了一种 谁知道呢 |
[12:45] | Maybe one day, we go to our own wedding. | 也许有一天 我们会有自己的婚礼 |
[12:47] | But not if you’re always gonna put Annalise before me. | 但如果你总让安娜丽丝·基廷优于我那就不行 |
[12:49] | So this is a love triangle. | 所以这是一个三角恋 |
[12:51] | I have to pick one of you. | 我必须选择你们中的一个 |
[12:52] | No, you need to pick you. | 不 你要选择你自己 |
[12:54] | Because from the outside, it’s very clear | 因为从外界看 很清楚 |
[12:56] | that Annalise is taking advantage of you, | 安娜丽丝在利用你 |
[12:58] | and I do not blame you for that, okay? | 我不为这点怪你 好吗 |
[12:59] | I blame her. | 我怪她 |
[13:01] | She knows exactly how to manipulate your issues. | 她知道如何操纵你的问题 |
[13:04] | My issues? | 我的问题 |
[13:20] | Here. | 来 |
[13:21] | Am I bleeding? | 我在流血吗 |
[13:23] | You’re sweating. | 你在出汗 |
[13:24] | – A lot. – Yeah. | -很多 -是啊 |
[13:25] | This is normal, okay? | 这很正常 好吗 |
[13:26] | That’s why I’m freaking out. It’s too normal. | 这是我惊慌的原因 这太正常了 |
[13:28] | No. Normal is good, healthy. | 不 正常很好 很健康 |
[13:31] | Maybe I’m just t-trying too hard | 也许我太努力地想成为 |
[13:33] | to be the guy that everybody wants me to be. | 大家希望我变成的那个人 |
[13:35] | You are this guy. | 你就是那个人 |
[13:37] | You’re just telling yourself that you’re not | 你只是在告诉自己你不是 |
[13:38] | or that you’ll miss screwing other guys, but — | 或者你会想念和其他男人乱搞 但是 |
[13:40] | This is your pep talk? | 你就这么鼓励我 |
[13:41] | Marrying Oliver is gonna make you a better person. | 嫁给奥利弗会让你成为更好的人 |
[13:46] | That can’t happen if you runaway bride. | 如果你是个逃婚新娘那就不会发生 |
[13:48] | I didn’t say I was gonna run away. | 我没说我要逃婚 |
[13:50] | Good, ’cause I’ll tackle your ass if you do. | 很好 因为如果你逃婚我会收拾你的 |
[13:58] | Hey, how is he? | 他怎么样 |
[13:59] | Great! | 很好 |
[14:02] | Gabriel. | 加布里尔 |
[14:05] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[14:06] | I look great. I know. | 我看上去很棒 我知道 |
[14:08] | Um, go ahead inside and get a seat. | 进去坐下 |
[14:15] | Your zipper’s down. | 你拉链开了 |
[14:17] | Oh, tell me you’re joking. | 告诉我你在开玩笑 |
[14:18] | Relax. I got it. | 放松 我来 |
[14:21] | Can I just say, I’m — | 我能说 我 |
[14:23] | I’m so happy that we’re okay again. | 我很高兴我们两个和好了 |
[14:25] | Is that why you thought it’d be okay to hook up with my neighbor? | 这是你觉得可以睡我的邻居的原因吗 |
[14:29] | What? | 什么 |
[14:33] | Look, I’m not mad, okay? | 我没生气 好吗 |
[14:35] | You get to kiss who you want. | 你可以亲你想亲的人 |
[14:37] | I guess it sucks just never being good enough. | 我想是我一直不够优秀让我特别心酸 |
[14:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:42] | Everyone at their places, and smile. | 所有人就位 微笑 |
[14:46] | Where’s Connor? | 康纳尔在哪里 |
[14:46] | Pam’s getting him. Don’t worry. | 帕姆去叫他了 不用担心 |
[14:50] | Go. | 进去 |
[16:31] | Do you hate me so much right now? | 你现在是不是特别恨我 |
[16:33] | No. This is gonna be fun. | 不 这会很有趣的 |
[16:35] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎所有人的到来 |
[16:36] | Today, we are gathered together to celebrate love, | 今天 我们相聚在这里庆祝爱情 |
[16:39] | a very special love between two special men — | 两个特别的男人间珍贵的爱情 |
[16:42] | Connor and Oliver, | 康纳尔和奥利弗 |
[16:45] | who have come before God | 来到上帝面前 |
[16:46] | and you, their family and friends, | 还有你们 他们的家人和朋友 |
[16:49] | to join their lives together. | 来把他们的生命结合在一起 |
[16:51] | I can’t think of a better way | 我真想不出还有比这更好的方式 |
[16:52] | to spend my Saturday — can you? | 来过我的周六了 你们说呢 |
[16:57] | Love doesn’t brag, is not proud, | 爱是不自夸 不张狂 |
[17:01] | doesn’t behave itself inappropriately, | 不做不恰当的事情 |
[17:03] | doesn’t seek its own way, | 不求自己的益处 |
[17:05] | is not provoked, bears all things… | 不轻易发怒 承担所有 |
[17:07] | – Where’s your boyfriend? – …believes all things… | -你男朋友呢 -相信所有 |
[17:09] | He had to go into work last minute. | 他临时有工作 |
[17:10] | …and endures all things. | 忍受所有 |
[17:13] | Oliver and Connor, join your hands, | 奥利弗和康纳尔 请你们握起手来 |
[17:16] | and with your promises, | 用你们的誓言 |
[17:18] | bind yourselves with each other as partners. | 将你们结合在一起成为彼此的伴侣 |
[17:22] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[17:25] | When I was a little kid, | 在我还是个小孩子的时候 |
[17:27] | I used to dream about my wedding. | 我曾经幻想过我的婚礼 |
[17:30] | I think I was the only little boy in sixth grade | 我想我是六年级生里唯一知道 |
[17:33] | that knew he wanted a tuxedo jacket with tails | 他想要在婚礼上穿燕尾服 |
[17:37] | and Bryan Adams singing at my reception. | 由布莱恩·亚当斯在招待宴会上献唱的小男孩 |
[17:44] | Connor, as I stand here with you now, | 康纳尔 此刻我和你站在这里 |
[17:47] | I realize that my dream | 我终于明白我的梦想 |
[17:51] | wasn’t the wedding or the tux | 不是婚礼 燕尾服 |
[17:55] | or Bryan Adams. | 布莱恩·亚当斯 |
[17:59] | My dream was you. | 我的梦想是你 |
[18:06] | Connor? | 康纳尔 |
[18:11] | It’s no secret that I didn’t want this kind of wedding. | 我不想办这样的婚礼不是什么秘密 |
[18:15] | It’s too normal. | 太正常了 |
[18:19] | But as I’m standing here now, | 但是我现在站在这里 |
[18:21] | I don’t think I’ve ever wanted something so normal in my life. | 我发现这是我这辈子最想要的一个正常的东西 |
[18:26] | Because of you, I want things I told myself I never did. | 因为你 让我想要我曾经排斥的东西 |
[18:30] | Like I want to buy a house with you, | 比如我想要跟你一起买个房子 |
[18:33] | and I want that house to have a family | 我想让那个房子里有孩子 |
[18:35] | so we can finally embrace our daddy status. | 这样我们就可以升级做父亲了 |
[18:38] | I, um…I want to go to bed each night beside you. | 我想每晚睡在你的身旁 |
[18:43] | I want to be faithful and jealous | 如果有什么家伙哪怕是对你笑一下 |
[18:46] | if any guy even tries to smile at you. | 我想要忠诚和吃醋 |
[18:50] | I even want to get in fights with you, | 我甚至想和你吵架 |
[18:52] | to fight and yell and make up. | 吵 闹 然后和好 |
[18:57] | I want to love you until the day that I die. | 我想爱你至死不渝 |
[19:01] | And you’d better not die before me, | 最好你不要死在我前面 |
[19:03] | because life wouldn’t be worth living without you. | 因为没有了你 生命将失去意义 |
[19:05] | – You okay? – Restroom. | -你没事吧 -厕所 |
[19:07] | I didn’t think that I could ever feel these things | 在遇到你之前 我以为我不会有 |
[19:10] | before I met you, | 这样的情感 |
[19:11] | but, Oliver, I want a long, boring, normal life | 可是我想要一个长久无聊正常的一生 |
[19:16] | because it’s with you. | 因为有你 奥利弗 |
[19:20] | You’re everything to me. | 你是我的一切 |
[19:43] | The rings, please? | 请拿出戒指 |
[20:02] | I give you this ring… | 我献上这枚戒指 |
[20:03] | As a symbol of my vow… | 作为我的誓言的象征 |
[20:06] | To devote all that I am… | 献出我的所有 |
[20:07] | And all of my love… | 以及全部的爱 |
[20:09] | …to you forever. | 给你 直到永远 |
[20:11] | Those whom God has joined together, let no one separate. | 神所配合的 人不可分开 |
[20:15] | You may now kiss your husband. | 你可以吻你的丈夫了 |
[20:47] | Annalise Keating, you are the one person | 安娜丽丝·基廷 我跟康纳尔说 |
[20:50] | I told Connor I wanted to meet. | 我就想认识你 |
[20:51] | I mean, your criminal-justice reform work — | 你的刑事司法改革工作 |
[20:54] | just take all my money already. | 我愿意倾尽我的所有 |
[20:56] | Careful. She just might. | 小心点 她也许真的会啊 |
[20:57] | Jefferson Walsh. | 杰弗森·沃尔什 |
[20:59] | I want to thank you for everything you’ve taught my son. | 我要感谢你教会我儿子的一切 |
[21:01] | Except the idea that the Sixth Amendment | 除了那个可以把《第六修正案》 |
[21:03] | be interpreted so liberally. | 解读得如此宽松的主意 |
[21:05] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[21:06] | I’m a lawyer, too. | 我也是个律师 |
[21:08] | I have strong opinions. | 我很有想法 |
[21:09] | Problem is, I never asked you for your opinion. | 问题是 我从来没有问过你的想法 |
[21:13] | I’m gonna see if the food is better over there. | 我过去看看那边的吃的 |
[21:16] | I love her. | 我喜欢她 |
[21:31] | – It’s the perfect alibi. – What? | -这是最好的不在场证明 -什么 |
[21:34] | Gabriel goes to the bathroom, | 加布里尔去洗手间 |
[21:37] | Frank takes him out, | 弗兰克把他干掉 |
[21:38] | and all of these witnesses place us here. | 这些证人能证明我们在这 |
[21:45] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:48] | No. | 不 |
[22:57] | You praying or something? | 你在祈祷吗 |
[23:01] | I didn’t take you as religious. | 我以为你不信教 |
[23:02] | I’m not. | 我不信 |
[23:06] | I should get back. | 我该回去了 |
[23:08] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[23:14] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝酒了 |
[23:16] | – What? – Vodka. | -什么 -伏特加 |
[23:19] | I can smell it. | 我闻到了 |
[23:20] | No. | 不 |
[23:21] | A lady just spilled a drink on me. | 一位女士刚刚把酒洒我身上了 |
[23:24] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:27] | So stupid. | 笨手笨脚的 |
[23:41] | Gabriel, listen to me — | 加布里尔 听我说 |
[23:42] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[23:43] | – I — I mean… – Look, I understand. | -我的意思是 -我明白 |
[23:46] | My mom waited way too long to get help. | 我妈等了太久才去寻求帮助 |
[23:49] | And you don’t want to end up like her — trust me, | 你不会想落得和她一样的下场 相信我 |
[23:51] | so just… | 所以 |
[23:57] | Let me know if you need anything. | 如果你需要什么 请告诉我 |
[24:06] | See you inside. | 里面见 |
[24:20] | – Where’d you go? – I was praying. | -你去哪了 -我去祈祷了 |
[24:22] | Come on. Let’s dance. | 来 跳舞吧 |
[24:33] | Told you she’s drinking. | 我跟你说了她又酗酒了 |
[24:38] | Did you find out who called the Warden? | 你知道谁打电话给典狱长了吗 |
[24:39] | Not here. | 别在这说 |
[24:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:42] | She doesn’t know? | 她不知道 |
[24:44] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[24:47] | Both of you, keep your mouths shut while I’m gone. | 你们两个在我离开的时候别瞎说 |
[24:54] | You find something? | 你有发现吗 |
[24:55] | Yeah. I tracked the number | 是的 我跟踪了号码 |
[24:56] | to a pay phone on Reed and 20th. | 是里德街和20街交叉口的付费电话 |
[24:58] | How’s that help me? | 这有什么用 |
[24:59] | Check your e-mail. You’ll see. | 查一下你的电邮 你就知道了 |
[25:14] | Pardon me. May I cut in? | 打扰下 能和我跳支舞吗 |
[25:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m dancing with my mom. | 抱歉 我在和妈妈跳舞 |
[25:18] | At a wedding he paid for. | 这婚礼是他出钱的 |
[25:20] | Be polite. | 礼貌点 |
[25:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:30] | I wanted to finally apologize. | 我想最后再道个歉 |
[25:33] | It was wrong of me to interfere in your relationship, Oliver. | 我干涉你们的关系是我不对 奥利弗 |
[25:37] | I-I didn’t know you then — | 我那时还不了解你 |
[25:39] | Well, you still don’t. | 现在也是 |
[25:40] | But I do know my son. | 但我了解我儿子 |
[25:42] | He’s been this way his whole life — | 他一生都是这样 |
[25:45] | rebellious, little bit of a troublemaker. | 叛逆 有点爱制造麻烦 |
[25:47] | Well, those are some of the things I love most about him. | 我最喜欢他这些地方了 |
[25:51] | What I’m saying is that Connor | 我想说的是康纳尔 |
[25:53] | has always enjoyed a good fight, | 很喜欢势均力敌的竞争 |
[25:55] | which is why he requires a strong hand in a partner. | 所以他需要一个强硬的伴侣 |
[25:58] | And as that new partner, | 作为他新的伴侣 |
[26:01] | I’m asking you to do everything in your power | 我请你尽力 |
[26:04] | to protect my son from his own worst instincts. | 保护我儿子 不让他受劣根性的影响 |
[26:12] | You can handle that, right? | 你能搞定的 对吧 |
[26:20] | 爸 邀请视频通话 | |
[26:21] | Sorry. | 失陪 |
[26:32] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[26:34] | Yeah. No, it’s good to hear from you. | 不 很高兴你能打来 |
[26:37] | Mrs. Hampton, could you watch Christopher | 汉普顿太太 能在我去洗手间时 |
[26:39] | while I go to the bathroom? | 帮我看一下克里斯托弗吗 |
[26:40] | Only if you promise not to hurry back. | 只要你答应我别回来太快就行 |
[26:43] | I want to spend quality time with the little guy. | 我想跟小家伙度过一段高质量的时光 |
[26:52] | You okay, sweetie? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[26:54] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[26:55] | Let’s pick up the pace now, people. | 各位 让我们加快步伐吧 |
[26:57] | Shake it! Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[27:46] | Why do you look like someone just died? | 你这样子怎么像是有谁死了 |
[27:52] | Frank, open your damn mouth. | 弗兰克 说话 |
[27:53] | Let’s hear it one more time for Connor and Oliver! | 再为康纳尔和奥利弗欢呼一次 |
[28:03] | Tell me you’re lying. | 告诉我你在说谎 |
[28:06] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[28:08] | I wasn’t sure why he was here… | 我本不确定他为什么会在这里… |
[28:13] | until I found this in his apartment. | 直到在他房间发现了这个 |
[28:29] | Annalise! | 安娜丽丝 |
[28:42] | Mrs. Hampton, where’s Christopher? | 汉普顿夫人 克里斯托弗在哪里 |
[28:44] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:45] | I gave him to the nice blond lady. | 我把他交给那位和善的金发女子了 |
[29:38] | She knows exactly how to manipulate your issues. | 她知道如何操纵你的问题 |
[29:41] | My issues? | 我的问题 |
[29:44] | That came out wrong. | 我不是这个意思 |
[29:45] | I don’t think it did. | 我觉得你是 |
[29:46] | I don’t trust Annalise. | 我不信任安娜丽丝 |
[29:48] | Denver warned me about her, | 丹沃提醒我小心她 |
[29:50] | and I always gave her the benefit of the doubt | 我总是假定她是好人 |
[29:52] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[29:53] | But she is not a good person, Bonnie. | 但她不是好人 邦妮 |
[29:55] | She’s only out for herself. | 她只为自己考虑 |
[29:57] | How do you know he’s not playing you? | 你怎么知道他不是在玩你 |
[29:58] | Because I spent the last three months | 因为我花了三个月 |
[30:00] | – getting to know him. – Falling for him! | -来了解他 -爱上他 |
[30:02] | She doesn’t care if that hurts you | 她根本不在乎会不会伤害你 |
[30:04] | or me or anyone. | 或我或任何人 |
[30:06] | Miller made a call to get my pops moved up | 米勒打了个电话让我爸 |
[30:08] | on the hospital waitlist. | 在医院等候名单上插了队 |
[30:09] | – We just need the name of his contact. – Why? | -我们需要他联系人的名字 -为什么 |
[30:12] | In case they were involved in the cover-up. | 以防他们和掩盖真相一事有关 |
[30:14] | She’ll have us risk our careers, our relationship, | 她让我们赌上事业 爱情 |
[30:16] | whatever it takes for her to get what she wants. | 只要能得到她想要的 她就不择手段 |
[30:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:19] | Ron has a friend who works at the Governor’s office. | 罗恩在州长办公室有朋友 |
[30:22] | All I care about is protecting you from her. | 而我唯一关心的是保护你不受她伤害 |
[30:25] | That’s called love. | 那才叫做爱 |
[30:27] | And clearly that’s something | 很显然那是直到此刻 |
[30:28] | that you haven’t had enough of in your life up to this point. | 你这一生都没有好好享受过的东西 |
[30:31] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[30:34] | What? | 什么 |
[30:35] | I don’t want to go to the wedding with you. | 我不想跟你去婚礼了 |
[30:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:38] | You think I want to go public with you? | 你觉得我想公开我们的关系吗 |
[30:40] | You just attacked the one person who matters the most to me. | 你刚刚攻击了我最在乎的人 |
[30:42] | Yeah, because you matter the most to me. | 没错 因为你是我最在乎的人 |
[30:44] | I don’t know if I believe that, so… | 我不知道能不能相信你 所以… |
[30:48] | Please, leave now. | 请你离开吧 |
[30:54] | Love does not brag, it is not proud… | 爱是不自夸 不张狂 |
[30:57] | – Where’s your boyfriend? – He had to go into work last minute. | -你男朋友呢 -他临时有工作 |
[30:58] | does not behave itself inappropriately… | 总是恰如其分 |
[31:01] | She doesn’t know? | 她不知道 |
[31:02] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[31:05] | Both of you, keep your mouths shut while I’m gone. | 你们两个在我离开的时候别瞎说 |
[31:10] | What about the Warden? | 典狱长怎么了 |
[31:12] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[31:15] | You should talk to Nate. | 你该跟内特谈谈 |
[31:21] | 米勒 我在外面 能谈谈吗 | |
[31:35] | You can’t be here. | 你不能在这里 |
[31:37] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[31:39] | You’re scared. I get it. | 你害怕 我明白 |
[31:42] | But I love you so much. | 但我那么爱你 |
[31:43] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[31:44] | You don’t have to run away anymore. | 你不必再逃避了 |
[31:46] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[31:47] | Wait, w-what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[31:50] | You had Nate’s dad killed. | 你害死了内特的爸爸 |
[31:53] | No. | 我没有 |
[31:54] | You had him transferred. | 是你让他转院 |
[31:55] | You have that friend at the Governor’s. | 州长办公室有你的朋友 |
[31:56] | – Okay, you’re making up stories. – Why did you do it? | -你在编故事 -你为什么要这么做 |
[31:59] | Did the Governor promise to make you D.A.? | 州长承诺让你做地检了吗 |
[32:00] | Do you really think I would have somebody killed? | 你真的觉得我会杀人 |
[32:02] | Bonnie, you know me. | 邦尼 你了解我 |
[32:04] | I don’t. | 我不了解 |
[32:05] | Wait a minute. Bonnie, you have to believe — | 等一下 邦尼 你一定要相信… |
[32:08] | Never touch me again. | 再也别碰我 |
[32:43] | Why’d you do it?! | 你为什么要这么做 |
[32:44] | Bonnie’s wrong. I didn’t — | 邦尼错了 我没有 |
[32:46] | Why’d you call the Warden that day? | 那天你为什么要打电话给典狱长 |
[32:54] | You okay, sweetie? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[32:56] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[32:59] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[33:01] | He’s finally playing my song. | 终于开始演奏我的歌了 |
[33:03] | Could you hold him? | 你能抱一下吗 |
[33:04] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[33:07] | Hey, Bon-bon. | 小邦 |
[33:08] | Why aren’t you with your boo? | 你男人怎么没有跟你一起 |
[33:09] | He didn’t come. | 他没来 |
[33:10] | No, I just saw him outside with Nate. | 我刚刚看到他在外面跟内特一起 |
[33:13] | Asher, my feet are killing me. | 亚设 我的脚痛死了 |
[33:14] | Can you help me find my flats in the car? | 你能帮我去车里找一下平底鞋吗 |
[33:16] | But of course, me lady. | 当然 夫人 |
[33:20] | Why’d you call the Warden? | 你为什么要打电话给典狱长 |
[33:20] | Because I wanted to make sure your dad was taken care of. | 因为我想确定有人照顾你爸爸 |
[33:22] | – Come on, you think I’m an idiot? – My cellphone was dead. | -你觉得我是傻子吗 -我手机没电了 |
[33:24] | I was waiting for takeout right by that pay phone. | 我是在公用电话旁边等外卖 |
[33:26] | Then the inquest was just to cover your tracks. | 然后调查问询只是为了掩盖你的痕迹 |
[33:28] | No, I wanted those guards charged. | 不是 我想让让那些警卫入罪 |
[33:30] | – You paid for those guards! – No! | -你收买了警卫 -没有 |
[33:31] | – Own it! – What?! Look. | -承认吧 -什么 你看 |
[33:33] | Nate, please. | 内特 |
[33:35] | – He was a defenseless old man. – I know. | -他是一个没有抵抗能力的老人 -我知道 |
[33:37] | You robbed him of his one shot, | 你夺走了他唯一的机会 |
[33:39] | his one shot at doing something good. | 他唯一做好事的机会 |
[33:40] | Nate, you and Bonnie are wrong about this. | 内特 你和邦尼都搞错了 |
[33:42] | His whole life was pain. | 他这一生都很痛苦 |
[33:43] | – Look, I would never hurt your father. – That’s all he knew! | -我永远不会伤害你父亲 -他只有痛苦 |
[33:45] | Now you’re gonna feel that same pain. | 现在你就能感受到他的痛苦了 |
[33:50] | No! | 不要 |
[33:52] | – You feel that pain? – No! | -你痛苦吗 -不要 |
[33:53] | Now do you feel that pain? | 你感受到了吗 |
[33:54] | How you feel it now? | 现在你感觉如何 |
[33:55] | You feel it? You feel it?! | 感受到了吗 感受到了吗 |
[34:14] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:23] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[34:26] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[34:29] | No. | 不 |
[34:34] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:55] | Bonnie… | 邦尼 |
[34:59] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[35:11] | It was him. It was him. It was him. | 是他 是他 就是他 |
[35:17] | He called the Warden. He called the Warden. | 是他给典狱长打的电话 是他 |
[35:21] | He called the Warden. | 是他给典狱长打的电话 |
[35:28] | He murdered my pops. | 他杀了我爸爸 |
[35:30] | He murdered my pops. | 他杀了我爸爸 |
[35:31] | He murdered my pops. | 他杀了我爸爸 |
[35:41] | It was him who called the Warden. | 是他给典狱长打的电话 |
[35:44] | He called the Warden. | 是他给典狱长打的电话 |
[36:47] | Whose blood is that? | 那是谁的血 |
[36:48] | Whose blood is that, Bonnie? | 那是谁的血 邦尼 |
[36:50] | Thank God. I was about to panic. | 谢天谢地 我都开始慌了 |
[36:52] | Oliver to the dance floor… | 请奥利弗到舞池中央 |
[36:55] | Oli? | 奥利 |
[36:56] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[36:58] | If you’re out here, I’m seriously gonna kill you. | 等我找到你一定会杀了你 |
[37:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:10] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[37:12] | We found Oliver. | 我们找到奥利弗了 |
[37:14] | Come on! | 快来 |
[37:23] | Where the hell did you go? | 你跑去哪里了 |
[37:24] | My dad said make a grand gesture, | 我爸爸说我应该盛大示爱 |
[37:26] | so here it is. | 所以我来了 |
[37:30] | *What would I do without your smart mouth?* | *没有你的蜜语甜言 我该怎么办* |
[37:34] | *Drawin’ me in and you kickin’ me out* | *你时而热情似火 时而冷若冰霜* |
[37:38] | *Got my head spinnin’, no kiddin’* | *让我神魂颠倒* |
[37:43] | *I can’t pin you down* | *又无力抓狂* |
[37:46] | *What’s goin’ on in that beautiful mind?* | *你可爱的脑袋里到底在想什么* |
[37:49] | *I’m on your magical mystery ride* | *你的世界神秘莫测* |
[37:53] | *And I’m so dizzy* | *让我一阵眩晕* |
[37:55] | *Don’t know what hit me* | *不知被什么击中* |
[37:58] | *But I’m gonna be all right* | *但是我没事* |
[38:02] | *My head’s underwater* | *仿佛坠入水中* |
[38:05] | *But I’m breathin’ fine* | *但还能呼吸* |
[38:09] | *You’re crazy, and I’m out of my mind* | *你是如此狂野 让我失去理智* |
[38:15] | *’Cause all of me* | *因为我的全部* |
[38:18] | *Loves all of you* | *爱上你的全部* |
[38:22] | *Love your curves and all your edges* | *你曼妙的身姿和曲线* |
[38:25] | *All your perfect imperfections* | *你不完美的完美* |
[38:30] | *Give your all to me* | *把你的全部都交给我吧* |
[38:33] | *I’ll give my all to you* | *我会倾我所有* |
[38:35] | Listen to me real close. | 给我听好了 |
[38:37] | *You’re my end and my beginning* | *你是我旅程的终点 也是起点* |
[38:41] | *Even when I lose, I’m winning* | *即使输了一切 也有你在身边* |
[38:44] | *’Cause I give you all of me* | *因为我把全部都交给你* |
[38:52] | *And you give me all of you* | *你把全部都交给我* |
[39:02] | *How many times do I have to tell you?* | *我还要告诉你多少次* |
[39:05] | *Even when you’re crying you’re beautiful, too* | *你的哭泣也如此美丽* |
[39:09] | *The world is beating you down* | *哪怕世界让你疲惫不堪 |
[39:13] | *But I’m around through every mood* | *我依然不离不弃* |
[39:17] | *You’re my downfall, you’re my muse* | *你让我坠落,是我的缪斯* |
[39:21] | *You’re my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues* | *你是悦耳的布鲁斯 拨动我的心弦* |
[39:25] | *And I can’t stop singing* | *我无法停止歌唱* |
[39:27] | *It’s ringing in my head for you* | *旋律萦绕在我心头* |
[39:33] | *My head’s underwater* | *仿佛坠入水中* |
[39:37] | *But I’m breathin’ fine* | *但我还能呼吸* |
[39:40] | Please tell me if something’s wrong. | 如果出什么事了请一定告诉我 |
[39:41] | *You’re crazy, and I’m out of my mind* | *你如此狂野 让我失去理智* |
[39:44] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么事 |
[39:46] | *Give your all to me* | *给我你的一切* |
[39:49] | *I’ll give my all to you* | *我会给你我的一切* |
[39:53] | *You’re my end and my beginning* | *你是我的终点 也是起点* |
[39:57] | *Even when I lose, I’m winning* | *就算我输了一切 我也拥有你* |
[40:01] | *’Cause I give you all of me* | *因为我把全部都交给你* |
[40:08] | *And you give me all of you* | *你把全部都交给我* |
[40:16] | *I give you all of me* | *我把全部都交给你* |
[40:24] | *And you give me all of you* | *你把全部都交给我* |
[40:44] | Hey, Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[40:46] | Where’s Gabriel? | 加布里尔在哪里 |
[41:09] | I have a gun! | 我有枪 |
[41:27] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[41:29] | You left your keys at the church. | 你把钥匙丢在教堂了 |
[41:30] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[41:32] | Let me. | 我帮你 |
[41:33] | So stupid. | 笨手笨脚的 |
[41:38] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[41:41] | Why do you look like someone just died? | 你为什么看上去这么像一个刚死的人 |
[41:44] | Frank, open your damn mouth. | 弗兰克 说话 |
[41:47] | Gabriel is Sam’s kid. | 加布里尔是山姆的孩子 |
[41:52] | That’s how you like your mistresses, huh? | 你就喜欢找这样的情妇 |
[41:54] | Weak, broken, messes that you just clean up? | 软弱 心碎 任你摆布 |
[41:57] | You were never just some affair. | 我们可不是什么露水情缘 |
[41:58] | Tell that to your first wife. | 跟你第一任妻子说去吧 |
[41:59] | 出生证明 子女姓名 加布里尔·马多克斯 父亲姓名 塞缪尔·基廷 | |
[42:03] | I was the other woman. | 我是第三者 |