时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why are you all lying? | 你们为什么要撒谎 |
[00:03] | You’re listed as Jane Doe in all the paperwork, | 你在所有文件上都会被列为无名氏 |
[00:05] | so no one will know. | 没人会知道的 |
[00:06] | Claire, hi. It’s Tegan Price. | 克莱尔 你好 我是泰根·普赖斯 |
[00:09] | I wanted to meet up if you have time. | 如果你有空的话 我想和你见一面 |
[00:10] | I screwed up. They found out who I am. | 我搞砸了 他们发现我的身份了 |
[00:12] | Mr. Maddox, | 马多克斯先生 |
[00:13] | when was the last time you saw D.A. Miller? | 你最后一次见米勒检察官是什么时候 |
[00:15] | Do you know what happens to infants | 你知道婴儿遭受创伤之后 |
[00:16] | when they see trauma? | 会怎么样吗 |
[00:17] | He could have PTSD for the rest of his life, Bonnie. | 他一生可能都会受创伤后应激障碍的影响 |
[00:20] | – I did it. – For me. | -是我干的 -为了我 |
[00:22] | So don’t even think about leaving us. | 所以千万别想要离开我们 |
[00:24] | – Nate has a plan. – What is it? | -内特有计划 -什么计划 |
[00:26] | The Governor killed Miller. | 州长杀死了米勒 |
[00:27] | We just got the DNA results back. | DNA检测结果刚出来 |
[00:29] | Someone manufactured those positive results. | 有人伪造了吻合的结果 |
[00:32] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[00:32] | We have someone in custody | 我们已经抓到了一个人 |
[00:34] | who we hope will shed light on Miller’s involvement. | 我们希望能通过他查到米勒与此案的关联 |
[00:40] | Professor Keating? | 基廷教授 |
[00:41] | I think I need a lawyer. | 我觉得我需要一名律师 |
[00:43] | I’m hoping that’s you. | 我希望你能做我的律师 |
[01:21] | What did they arrest him for? | 他为什么会被逮捕 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna go find out — | 我这就去查明 |
[01:23] | But you’re not actually gonna represent him. | 但你不能真做他的代理律师 |
[01:24] | Well, he’s already told the FBI agents that I’m his attorney. | 但是他已经跟联调局说了我是他的律师 |
[01:27] | Yeah, because it’s a setup. | 因为这是陷阱 |
[01:30] | – How do I know you’re not working with the FBI? – What? | -我怎么知道你没在和联调局合作 -什么 |
[01:32] | – You could be trying to get me to say something on a wire. – No. | -你可能有窃听器然后骗我说点什么 -不 |
[01:37] | No wire. | 没有窃听器 |
[01:39] | Please, I don’t have anyone else. | 求你了 没人可以帮我了 |
[01:43] | Meeting with him would only prove how close you are with him. | 和他见面只会证明你们关系有多近 |
[01:45] | – I’m his professor — – It’s the FBI — | -我是他的教授 -这可是联调局 |
[01:47] | they clearly know that he’s Sam’s son. | 他们肯定知道他是山姆的儿子 |
[01:48] | Exactly, and this is them just starting to gather evidence | 没错 他们这是在收集证据 |
[01:50] | to take us all down. | 好把我们一网打尽 |
[01:53] | They ask you anything about Sam? | 他们问山姆的事了吗 |
[01:54] | No, they never mentioned him. | 没 根本没提到他 |
[01:56] | So they didn’t ask you anything about me? | 他们没问和我有关的事 |
[01:57] | No, they just wanted to know | 没有 他们只想知道 |
[01:58] | if I saw Nate with Miller at the wedding. | 我在婚礼上有没有看到内特和米勒在一起 |
[02:00] | Did you? | 你看到了吗 |
[02:02] | No. And that’s what I told them. | 没有 我也是这么告诉他们的 |
[02:04] | So I have no idea why I’m here. | 所以我也不知道我为什么在这里 |
[02:07] | All he’s ever done is lie to us, Annalise. | 他对我们撒了谎 安娜丽丝 |
[02:09] | So more reason for me to go there to see if you’re right. | 所以我才更要去看看你们说得到底对不对 |
[02:11] | – And if we are? – Then you all get gold stars. | -如果说对了呢 -那就给你们发小红花 |
[02:14] | – In prison. – Okay, uh, | -在监狱里 -好了 |
[02:15] | I know what we do, right? Gabriel was at the wedding, | 我知道该怎么做了 加布里尔参加了婚礼 |
[02:16] | – so we say he killed Miller. – For what reason? | -我们就说是他杀了米勒 -为了什么 |
[02:19] | We’ll figure it out later. | 以后再说 |
[02:21] | Do nothing until you hear from me. | 在我联系你们之前什么都别做 |
[02:26] | You’re not making any sense. | 你的话很不合理 |
[02:27] | – None of this is making sense. – They arrested you for a reason. | -这一切都不合理 -逮捕你总是有原因的 |
[02:30] | I think you know why. You’re just not telling me. | 我认为你知道是什么 只是你不想告诉我 |
[02:32] | I’m telling you everything I know. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[02:37] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[02:38] | – Why? – Because I don’t believe you. | -为什么 -因为我不相信你 |
[02:40] | Maybe I never should’ve. Lesson learned. | 也许我就不该相信你 我吸取教训了 |
[02:42] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[02:46] | I was talking to Miller before he went missing. | 米勒失踪之前我有跟他联系 |
[02:55] | He reached out to me shortly after I got into your class. | 我选了你的课之后不就他就找到了我 |
[02:58] | He said that his old boss was investigating you | 他说他的前上级在调查你 |
[03:00] | and that he needed me to help find out more. | 他需要我帮他 |
[03:03] | He said he would help me find out what happened to Sam. | 他说他会帮我查清楚山姆的死因 |
[03:05] | It’s the only reason I agreed. | 所以我才同意 |
[03:06] | – What’d the two of you find out? – Nothing. | -你们查出了什么 -什么都没有 |
[03:08] | That’s why we barely even talked, honestly. | 所以我们才几乎没怎么联系 |
[03:12] | So I was right. You were lying to me. | 所以我说对了 你对我撒了谎 |
[03:13] | Because I knew you wouldn’t help me if I told you. | 因为我知道如果告诉你你就不会帮我了 |
[03:16] | Look, I obviously can’t call my mom, all right? So… | 很明显我不能联系我妈 所以 |
[03:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:21] | Don’t leave me in here alone. | 别抛弃我 |
[03:34] | How did you not know that Miller was investigating me? | 你怎么会不知道米勒在调查我 |
[03:36] | Because it’s not true. | 因为这不是真的 |
[03:37] | – Why would Gabriel lie about that? – For a million reasons. | -加布里尔为什么要撒谎 -有很多可能 |
[03:40] | We don’t know him, Annalise. | 我们根本不了解他 安娜丽丝 |
[03:41] | Well, you didn’t know your boyfriend, either. | 你也不了解你男朋友 |
[03:42] | That’s very clear now. | 这已经很明显了 |
[03:43] | When did Gabriel say they started talking? | 加布里尔说他们什么时候联系上的 |
[03:44] | – It doesn’t matter – It could’ve been recent — | -这不重要 -有可能是最近的事 |
[03:46] | Or it could’ve been before you started dating the man! | 也有可能是在你们约会之前 |
[03:48] | No. He was there for me during Julie — | 不可能 朱莉的事发生时他一直陪在我身边 |
[03:49] | – He was working you that whole time. – According to Gabriel! | -那是骗取你的信任 -加布里尔的一面之词 |
[03:52] | – Well, I believe him. – You believed the Governor, too. | -我相信他 -你也相信过州长 |
[03:54] | How’d that turn out? | 结果呢 |
[03:59] | I got played, damn straight. | 我被耍了 |
[04:00] | But so did you. So let him go, Bonnie. | 你也是 别想着他了 邦尼 |
[04:02] | It’s time. You hear me? | 是时候了 听到了吗 |
[04:05] | This is good. We can use Gabriel. | 这是好事 我们可以利用加布里尔 |
[04:07] | – How? – Get him to feed something to the FBI | -怎么利用 -让他向联调局透漏点 |
[04:10] | that links Miller to the Governor. | 米勒和州长有联系的线索 |
[04:11] | We have no proof that they worked together. | 我们没有证据能证明他们有勾结 |
[04:13] | That was just an assumption that you both made this whole time. | 这是你们的假设而已 |
[04:15] | You want us to trust your gut on Gabriel? | 你想让我们相信你对加布里尔的信任 |
[04:17] | Well, then you have to trust mine on this. | 那这件事上你也得相信我 |
[04:23] | Find something that points them to the Governor — | 找到能指向州长的线索 |
[04:27] | otherwise, the FBI hangs us all. | 不然我们就都完了 |
[04:44] | Thanks for meeting. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[04:45] | I know you’re probably slammed with the Miller investigation. | 我知道米勒一案的调查一定让你焦头烂额 |
[04:48] | Isn’t that why you called? | 这就是你打电话给我的原因 |
[04:50] | – What? – The D.A.’s missing, probably dead, | -什么 -地检失踪了 可能死了 |
[04:53] | and you work with Annalise Keating now, so… | 你现在又和安娜丽丝·基廷共事 所以 |
[04:56] | What’s Annalise have to do with Miller? | 安娜丽丝和米勒的失踪有什么关系 |
[04:58] | That’s what I was hoping you’d tell me. | 我还希望你能告诉我呢 |
[05:04] | I assumed Jorge Castillo was behind this, like Denver. | 我以为和丹沃的事一样背后是豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛 |
[05:08] | That’s why I called you. | 所以我才联系你 |
[05:10] | We haven’t found anything to support that theory. | 目前还没有找到相关线索 |
[05:12] | So now you suspect Annalise? | 所以你们现在又怀疑上安娜丽丝了 |
[05:13] | – I didn’t say she was a suspect. – Then what are you saying? | -我没说她是嫌疑人 -那你是什么意思 |
[05:16] | That I’m open to all possibilities. | 我可以接受一切可能性 |
[05:18] | And since you work with the woman, | 既然你和她一起工作 |
[05:20] | perhaps you could offer the FBI some help. | 也许你可以帮我们点忙 |
[05:24] | I helped you take down Jorge Castillo. | 我帮你们扳倒了豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛 |
[05:26] | And we protected you, just like we can here. | 而我们也保护了你 现在也一样可以保护你 |
[05:30] | Protect me from what? | 保护我什么 |
[05:33] | Just call me if you notice anything out of the ordinary. Okay? | 有任何不正常的事就联系我 好吗 |
[05:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:58] | – Sign. – You sure? | -签字吧 -你确定 |
[06:00] | Like you gave me a choice. | 我还有其他选择吗 |
[06:02] | We have court in an hour. | 一个小时后出庭 |
[06:03] | We’ll find out what they’re charging you with there. | 到时候就会知道起诉你的罪名是什么 |
[06:06] | I’m thinking the charge could be obstruction of justice — | 我觉得可能会控告他妨碍司法公正 |
[06:08] | – For what? – Lying about the extent of his relationship with Miller. | -因为什么 -没有说清自己和米勒的关系 |
[06:11] | Be honest. Did you contact Miller, | 说实话 是你联系的米勒 |
[06:13] | or did he contact you? | 还是他联系的你 |
[06:15] | He contacted me. | 他联系的我 |
[06:16] | You swear you had nothing to do with his disappearance? | 你发誓你和他的失踪没有关系 |
[06:18] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[06:19] | You were the last person to call him | 婚礼当晚你是最后一个 |
[06:21] | on the night of the wedding. | 给他打电话的人 |
[06:22] | The wedding we were all at, so by that logic, | 我们都在那个婚礼上 所以照这个逻辑 |
[06:24] | you’d all be suspects in his disappearance, too. | 他的失踪你们都有嫌疑 |
[06:27] | Maybe they’re making up the charges. | 也许他们胡编了个罪名 |
[06:28] | It’s their way to force him to be an informant — | 好借此逼他做线人 |
[06:30] | – Who’s he informing on? – Us. | -针对谁 -我们 |
[06:32] | Are we really talking about this here? | 你们真的要在这种地方谈这事吗 |
[06:35] | Did you deny knowing Sam was your father? | 你是否否认过知道山姆是你父亲 |
[06:37] | – No. – Are you sure? | -不 -你确定吗 |
[06:38] | Because concealing information is a felony under Title 18 — | 因为依照法律隐瞒信息是重罪 |
[06:42] | I swear they never directly asked me about you or Sam. | 我发誓他们并没有直接询问过你或山姆的事 |
[06:45] | He had a go bag with a fake I.D. | 他的应急包里有假证件 |
[06:47] | Forgery is a federal offense. | 伪造证件可违反了联邦法律 |
[06:49] | It was a driver’s license. That’s only a state crime. | 那是驾照 这只违反了本州法律 |
[06:51] | Why do you have a fake license? | 你为什么会有假证件 |
[06:52] | I carry it on me at protests — | 我在抗议的时候会带着他 |
[06:54] | so that way, if I got arrested, | 这样即使我被逮捕 |
[06:55] | they’d book me under a fake name. | 也只会登记假的身份 |
[06:57] | So if the Feds run Mark Jackson’s name, | 如果联调局检索马克·杰克逊 |
[06:59] | they’re not gonna find anything bad? | 不会发现什么不好的记录 |
[07:01] | Not bad enough for me to be sitting here. | 不会坏到需要把我抓起来 |
[07:03] | Good morning. This is the U.S. District Court, | 早上好 这是宾夕法尼亚州东部地区的 |
[07:05] | Eastern District of Pennsylvania. | 美国地区法院 |
[07:07] | First up on the docket is | 第一个案子是 |
[07:09] | the United States v. Gabriel Maddox. | 美国政府诉加布里尔·马多克斯 |
[07:12] | Mr. Maddox, will you please stand | 马多克斯先生 请起立 |
[07:14] | and face the charges against you? | 听取对你的指控 |
[07:17] | Due to your actions on the 13th of August in 2014 | 鉴于你在2014年8月13日 |
[07:21] | in the county of St. Louis, Missouri, | 在密苏里州圣路易斯县所做之事 |
[07:23] | the Federal Government is charging you | 联邦政府指控你一项罪名 |
[07:25] | with one count of violating Section 802 of the Patriot Act. | 原因是你违反了爱国者法案第802项 |
[07:30] | – What the hell? – Quiet. | -搞什么 -闭嘴 |
[07:31] | Your Honor, on what grounds is the government throwing | 法官阁下 联邦政府有何凭据 |
[07:34] | – this trumped-up charge at my client? – What? | -无端指控我的当事人 -是什么 |
[07:34] | Domestic terrorism. | 本土恐怖主义 |
[07:36] | We will prove | 我们会在庭审时 |
[07:36] | the extent of the defendant’s criminal actions at trial. | 证明被告的犯罪行为 |
[07:38] | You don’t accuse a law student of terrorism | 控方不能无端以恐怖主义指控一个法学生 |
[07:41] | and then bury the evidence until trial. | 却又不愿在庭审前出示证据 |
[07:43] | Fine. The government’s happy to show the court | 好 政府很乐意向庭上证明 |
[07:45] | just how legitimate this charge is. | 此案的合理性 |
[07:47] | This photo was taken by a reporter | 这是一位记者在2014年 |
[07:49] | during the Ferguson protests in 2014. | 弗格森抗议现场拍下的照片 |
[07:52] | FBI investigators were only recently able | 联调局调查员最近才识别出 |
[07:54] | to identify the depicted individual as Gabriel Maddox. | 照片中的人正是加布里尔·马多克斯 |
[07:57] | What’s illegal about protesting a police shooting, Your Honor? | 请问抗议警方枪击民众哪里违法 法官阁下 |
[08:00] | Protesting is legal. | 抗议是合法的 |
[08:01] | Attacking law enforcement with a chemical agent is not. | 但是用化学武器攻击执法人员可不合法 |
[08:04] | This man is wearing a mask. | 这人戴着面具 |
[08:06] | This could be anyone, Judge. | 这可能是任何人 法官阁下 |
[08:08] | Further inculpatory evidence will be presented | 一旦敲定庭审日期 控方将会提供 |
[08:10] | once a trial date has been set. | 可证明被告有罪的证据 |
[08:12] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | Due to the severe nature of these allegations, | 鉴于该指控的严重性 |
[08:15] | I’m setting bail at $1 million. | 保释金设为一百万美元 |
[08:18] | Next case. | 下一个 |
[08:19] | The United States v. Karl Jones. | 联邦政府诉卡尔·琼斯 |
[08:22] | Will counsel from both sides… | 双方律师 |
[08:23] | …please approach and announce your presence for the record… | 请上前表明身份以作记录 |
[08:33] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[08:34] | You should’ve called me for help a long time ago. | 你早就该找我帮忙了 |
[08:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:38] | The call log to Miller’s burner phone. | 米勒一次性手机的通话记录 |
[08:41] | You found Miller’s burner number? | 你找到米勒的一次性手机号码了 |
[08:43] | Annalise got it from Gabriel. | 安娜丽丝从加布里尔那要来的 |
[08:45] | Let’s hope one of those calls is to the Governor herself. | 希望这其中有打给州长的电话 |
[08:52] | Everyone’s worried about Bonnie losing it, but… | 所有人都在担心邦尼会撑不住 |
[08:55] | maybe that’s you. | 也许你才会撑不住 |
[08:59] | Take a page, see who Miller was calling. | 拿一张 看看米勒给谁打过电话 |
[09:09] | They’re charging Gabriel with terrorism. | 联调局起诉加布里尔恐怖主义 |
[09:12] | – We heard. – “We”? | -我们听说了 -我们 |
[09:13] | I’m with Nate. Did he find anything? | 我和内特在一起 有查到什么吗 |
[09:15] | Not yet. Give me some time. | 还没 给我点时间 |
[09:17] | We don’t have much time before Gabriel cracks. | 离加布里尔松口时间可不多了 |
[09:22] | Tell me this is not you. | 告诉我这不是你 |
[09:26] | You want me to lie to you again? | 你想让我再对你说谎 |
[09:28] | – I was in the right. – Doesn’t look that way. | -我是正义的一方 -看起来可不是这样 |
[09:31] | They started throwing tear gas at us. | 他们对我们使用了催泪弹 |
[09:32] | People were screaming. I-It was complete chaos. | 人们在尖叫 乱成一团 |
[09:35] | I reacted. That doesn’t make me a terrorist. | 我做出了反应 这不代表我是恐怖分子 |
[09:38] | They’re trying to turn you. | 他们在试图策反你 |
[09:39] | Turn me? Turn me against who? | 策反我 针对谁 |
[09:41] | Know what? Write down all your passwords. | 写下你的所有密码 |
[09:43] | Phone, computer, e-mails, | 电话 电脑 电子邮件 |
[09:45] | and for your fake identities, too. | 以及你的假身份 |
[09:47] | – Why? – Because that prosecutor said | -为什么 -因为控方说 |
[09:48] | that they have more proof of your terrorist activity, | 他们还有其他证据证明你的恐怖活动 |
[09:51] | so I’m guessing it’s in some of your old correspondence, too. | 所以应该在你之前的通信里 |
[09:56] | Unless you’re afraid of what I’ll find. | 除非你害怕我会查出什么 |
[10:02] | – Was it him in the photo? – Of course. | -照片里的人是他吗 -当然 |
[10:04] | So we let him rot in jail? | 所以我们就让他烂在监狱里就好了吧 |
[10:05] | Unless you want to rot with him. | 除非你想和他一起 |
[10:07] | – Here are his passwords. – He just gave you these? | -这是他的密码 -他就直接给你了 |
[10:09] | Well, not all of us have to hack. | 不是所有人都要靠黑客技术 |
[10:11] | Go through his e-mails, texts, posts that he wrote | 检查他写的所有和抗议有关的电子邮件 |
[10:13] | leading up to the protest. | 短信和帖子 |
[10:15] | Find anything that the prosecution | 找出任何控方可以曲解为 |
[10:17] | could construe as terrorism. | 恐怖主义的内容 |
[10:18] | – Call me at the office. – Wait. | -需要联系我就打去律所 -等等 |
[10:20] | – You’ll see Tegan if you go to work. – Eventually, yes. | -你去上班的话就会遇见泰根 -是的 |
[10:22] | She’s gonna ask you why we were shady | 她会问为什么内特民事诉讼一事上 |
[10:24] | about the Nate civil suit. | 我们的行为不正常 |
[10:25] | Is now the best time to lie to an FBI informant? | 现在是对联调局线人说谎的时候吗 |
[10:32] | You know what? This was my mistake. | 知道吗 这是我的错 |
[10:33] | – I’ll take care of it. – How? | -我会解决的 -怎么解决 |
[10:35] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 我会搞定的 |
[10:40] | – Ms. Price? – Michaela! | -普赖斯女士 -米凯拉 |
[10:43] | How absolutely lovely to see you. | 见到你真的太开心了 |
[10:45] | – You hate me again. – Are you surprised? | -你又恨我了 -不是应该的吗 |
[10:47] | – Look — – You look. | -听着 -你给我听着 |
[10:48] | Because if you’ve come tip-toeing in here | 如果你来又是想 |
[10:49] | to “Make things right” yet again — | 弥补你的过错 |
[10:52] | There’s a reason | 我们对未提交 |
[10:52] | we lied about not filing the wrongful death suit. | 非正常死亡诉讼一事撒谎是有原因的 |
[10:56] | The FBI is looking into Nate. | 联调局在调查内特 |
[10:59] | – Why? – I don’t know. But it… | -为什么 -我不知道 但是 |
[11:02] | …it might be Miller’s disappearance. | 可能和米勒的失踪有关 |
[11:06] | Why would Nate hurt Miller? | 内特为什么要伤害米勒 |
[11:07] | Well, obviously, he didn’t. | 他当然没有 |
[11:09] | So you know something? | 这么说你确实知道些什么 |
[11:10] | They probably think Miller losing the Inquest | 他们很可能认为内特因为输掉调查问询 |
[11:12] | pissed off Nate. | 而对米勒生气 |
[11:13] | But that’s why we didn’t want you filing the suit. | 所以我们之前不希望你提起诉讼 |
[11:15] | So that Nate wouldn’t draw any more attention to himself. | 免得内特引起更多注意 |
[11:24] | – What else is going on? – Nothing. | -还有什么情况 -没了 |
[11:26] | You swear on your unborn children? | 拿你未出世的小孩起誓 |
[11:29] | On one adorable future president child. | 拿可爱的未来总统起誓 |
[11:32] | Oh, good. I was just coming to see Ms. Price, | 很好 我正打算去见普赖斯女士 |
[11:34] | but maybe, uh, you can fill me in. | 但或许你可以介绍一下情况 |
[11:37] | – A-About? – Gabriel Maddox. | -什么情况 -加布里尔·马多克斯 |
[11:39] | Apparently, Annalise is defending him on a terrorism charge. | 显然安娜丽丝正在代理他被诉恐怖主义的案子 |
[11:43] | You wanna explain? | 要解释一下吗 |
[11:49] | 来电 埃米特·克劳福德 | |
[11:53] | – Tell me something good. – It’s all bad, if you ask me. | -来点好消息 -要我说的话 都不好 |
[11:56] | – Shouldn’t you be at work? – When your boss is “Missing,” | -你不该在上班吗 -如果你老板失踪 |
[11:58] | they let you come and go as you please. | 就可以自行安排上下班 |
[12:01] | Here. Gabriel used his alias | 这里 加布里尔顶着化名 |
[12:03] | to post the home addresses of every cop in Ferguson. | 发布弗格森所有警察的家庭住址 |
[12:06] | Could be construed as a threat of violence. | 这可能构成暴力恐吓 |
[12:08] | Oliver, can you bury it? | 奥利弗 你能处理吗 |
[12:09] | Sorry, I’m looking at our wedding photos. | 抱歉 我在看婚礼照片 |
[12:11] | – Focus. – I’m checking to make sure | -专心 -我要确保 |
[12:12] | there’s no photos of Miller with Nate. | 没有米勒和内特的合照 |
[12:14] | Oh, God. Like I need any more problems. | 天啊 还嫌我麻烦不够多吗 |
[12:16] | I got another one. | 还有一个 |
[12:17] | I went through Gabriel’s text messages from the past few months. | 我在检查加布里尔过去几个月的短信 |
[12:20] | We need something from 2014. | 要找2014年的 |
[12:22] | Just look. | 看看 |
[12:25] | Told you. All he does is lie. | 我说了 他满口谎话 |
[12:33] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[12:38] | You’ve been talking to your mother about me. | 你一直在跟你母亲说我的事 |
[12:41] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[12:44] | “How is she treating you? | “她对你如何 |
[12:45] | 她对你如何 你知道… 你喜欢她吗 我发短信不是想说这个 她有问起过我吗 妈 打住 | |
[12:45] | Has she ever asked you about me?” | 她有问起过我吗” |
[12:49] | You said you were only looking at messages around Ferguson — | 你说过只看弗格森相关的短信 |
[12:51] | You have me to blame for that. | 这事赖我 |
[12:53] | Well, those messages aren’t about you. | 行吧 那些短信说的不是你 |
[12:55] | They’re about Michaela. | 是米凯拉 |
[12:59] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[13:00] | What? Who tells their mom about a girl they’ve kissed four times? | 什么 谁会跟妈妈聊一个才亲过四次的姑娘 |
[13:03] | Me, okay? | 我 |
[13:04] | Look, if I’m happy, she’s happy. | 听着 只要我开心 她就开心 |
[13:06] | She just likes to hear those kind of things. | 她不过是喜欢听那些事情 |
[13:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:15] | Here. | 来 |
[13:18] | – You have her number? – Just in case I need to call her | -你有她的号码 -万一要联系她 |
[13:20] | to tell her what her son is up to. | 告诉她自己儿子的现状 |
[13:23] | Prove you’re not lying. | 证明你没有说谎 |
[13:31] | Ma, it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[13:33] | Yeah, this is a friend’s phone. My phone’s dead. | 朋友的手机 我的没电了 |
[13:35] | I just — I wanted to talk to you. | 我只是…想跟你说话 |
[13:39] | I screwed up again. | 我又搞砸了 |
[13:42] | Yeah, with Michaela. | 对 米凯拉 |
[13:45] | Her birthday just passed, and, um, | 前两天是她生日 |
[13:48] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[13:49] | So she’s pissed at me. | 所以她很生气 |
[13:51] | Now, look, lady, | 听着 夫人 |
[13:52] | I did not call you for you to yell at me. | 我打电话不是想听你吼我的 |
[13:55] | I called for a little love. | 我是想得到一点关爱 |
[13:56] | Now, if you’re not gonna give me that, | 如果你不肯给的话 |
[13:57] | I can just hang up. | 我可以直接挂了 |
[14:15] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[14:16] | I’m just trying to keep myself distracted | 在有进一步消息之前我尽量 |
[14:19] | until we know more. | 找别的事分散注意力 |
[14:22] | Do you know the name of Ron’s friend in the Governor’s office? | 你知道罗恩在州长办公室那位朋友的名字吗 |
[14:26] | – Why? – He mentioned he knew someone there. | -怎么 -他说过在那有认识的人 |
[14:28] | I just never heard the name. | 只是一直没说叫什么 |
[14:29] | You think the Governor had something to do with this? | 你觉得州长和这事有关吗 |
[14:31] | I don’t know what to think. | 我也不知道该怎么想 |
[14:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:36] | No one from the Governor’s office ever called here. | 州长办公室没人联系过这边 |
[14:38] | I would remember. | 否则我该有印象 |
[14:41] | God. It’s his mother again. | 天啊 又是他母亲 |
[14:46] | Mrs. Miller, hi. | 米勒夫人 你好 |
[14:48] | Yes, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[14:51] | I promise I’ll call as soon as I hear anything. | 我保证一有消息就联系你 |
[14:54] | Are you getting any sleep yet? | 你最近有睡觉吗 |
[14:57] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[15:02] | We’re sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:03] | You have reached a number that has been disconnected | 您拨打的号码无法接通 |
[15:05] | or is no longer in service. | 或不在服务中 |
[15:07] | You hungry? | 饿吗 |
[15:09] | I could run out and get hoagies. | 我可以出去买个何奇三明治 |
[15:11] | Go home. I’ll finish up. | 回家吧 剩下的我来做 |
[15:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:25] | You hate what you did. | 你痛恨自己的所作所为 |
[15:28] | I’ve been there. | 我也有过这样的感觉 |
[15:29] | But there’s a world where… | 但守得云开见月明 |
[15:32] | you don’t hate yourself so much. | 到时你就不会这么恨自己了 |
[15:37] | I mean, no one takes up boxing | 如果不是胸中积蓄了太多愤怒 |
[15:38] | if they don’t have some anger to get out. | 没人会去练拳击 |
[15:40] | That’s not why I box. | 我练拳击不是为了这个 |
[15:41] | Or that’s what you tell yourself, | 或许这只是你说服自己的说法 |
[15:42] | that we’re not animals. | 告诉自己我们不是禽兽 |
[15:44] | We got self-control. | 我们可以自控 |
[15:47] | But people have been killing people with their bare hands | 但自古以来就有人 |
[15:50] | since the beginning of time. | 徒手杀人 |
[15:53] | It’s in our nature. | 这是人类的天性 |
[15:59] | There’s a world where you’re okay | 总有一天 你会接受 |
[16:03] | with what you did, is all. | 自己做过的事 |
[16:10] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[16:33] | That’s Ron at 15 months. | 那是罗恩15个月大的时候 |
[16:35] | Our dog Frisco would never leave his side. | 我们家的狗弗里斯科总跟他形影不离 |
[16:42] | Come and sit. | 过来坐吧 |
[16:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:05] | They haven’t told me much. | 他们没告诉我太多 |
[17:08] | I thought maybe you might know something. | 我以为或许你知道些什么 |
[17:10] | So when you called, I… | 所以你打来时 我… |
[17:12] | They’re not telling me much, either. | 他们也没跟我说太多 |
[17:24] | What is it? You can tell me anything. | 你来有什么事 你什么都可以跟我说 |
[17:30] | Do you know if Ron was in contact with the Governor? | 你知道罗恩和州长有联系吗 |
[17:33] | I know he had a friend who worked there, | 我知道他有个朋友在那工作 |
[17:35] | but do you know who that is? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[17:39] | No, I don’t remember him talking much about the Governor. | 不知道 印象中他没怎么提起过州长 |
[17:42] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[17:44] | When they found out she had taken money | 他们发现她拿了那个 |
[17:46] | from that opioid company… | 制造类鸦片药物的公司的钱后 |
[17:49] | …I didn’t like her after that, | 我就不怎么喜欢她 |
[17:51] | and neither did Ron. | 罗恩也是 |
[17:54] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[17:56] | I’m just trying to make sense of all this. | 我只是想弄明白这一切 |
[18:01] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[18:03] | You miss him. | 你很想他 |
[18:14] | The day of the wedding, | 婚礼那天 |
[18:15] | after you and Ron had the fight, | 你和罗恩吵架后 |
[18:17] | he came here. | 他来了这 |
[18:19] | He — he didn’t tell me much. | 他也没有说什么 |
[18:21] | He just said he messed up, | 他只是说他搞砸了 |
[18:22] | and he needed my engagement ring to make it right. | 需要我的订婚戒指弥补过错 |
[18:26] | And I knew he cared very much about you, | 我知道他非常关心你 |
[18:29] | so I gave it to him. | 于是我把戒指给了他 |
[18:32] | And he left… | 然后他就走了 |
[18:37] | Did he propose? | 他跟你求婚了吗 |
[18:42] | – No. – Oh, God. | -没有 -天呐 |
[18:44] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我不该说的 |
[18:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:52] | Bonnie… | 邦尼 |
[18:57] | I know that God would not take away my son, | 我知道上帝不会带走我的儿子 |
[19:00] | not so soon after my husband’s passing. | 我丈夫刚刚过世 他不会这么快就带走他的 |
[19:04] | I know that, | 我知道 |
[19:06] | and I know they will find him. | 我知道他们会找到他的 |
[19:09] | So you hold on to that hope, | 你也不要放弃希望 |
[19:12] | because we’re all going to be together here soon. | 因为我们很快就能重聚于此 |
[19:16] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[19:32] | I’m not doing this without my lawyer. | 律师没来我不会开口的 |
[19:34] | So you don’t want us to drop the charges? | 你不想让我们撤销起诉是吗 |
[19:36] | No, I want a full immunity deal | 不 我想要完全豁免协议 |
[19:38] | so the FBI can never throw these baseless charges at me again. | 联调局永远不能对我进行这些毫无根据的起诉 |
[19:41] | Valid charges. | 合理起诉 |
[19:42] | You’re just lucky we only hit you with one count. | 我们仅起诉你一项罪名已经算你走运了 |
[19:44] | Really? I’m just curious. | 是吗 我很好奇 |
[19:46] | What is it that I did? | 我到底做了什么 |
[19:47] | D.A. Miller, | 地检官米勒 |
[19:49] | a man you were working as a mole for, | 一个你为他做内应的人 |
[19:51] | – is missing… – Stop. | -失踪了 -别说了 |
[19:52] | …and your only alibi is your lawyer. | 而你唯一的目击证人就是你的律师 |
[19:54] | You know, honestly, | 老实说 |
[19:55] | I thought you all would be a little smarter than this. | 我还以为你不止这点本事 |
[19:57] | The same lawyer who used to be married to your father, | 这位律师还是你父亲的前妻 |
[20:00] | Sam Keating. | 山姆·基廷 |
[20:03] | There it is. | 终于说到正题上了 |
[20:05] | I’ve been waiting for you to bring that up. | 我一直等着你说到这呢 |
[20:07] | So this — all of this is — it’s about Annalise, right? | 所以这一切都是关于安娜丽丝 对吗 |
[20:10] | That’s the truth? | 是这样吗 |
[20:11] | Do you think there’s something we should know about her? | 你觉得她有什么我们需要知道的吗 |
[20:14] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[20:17] | We can give you immunity. | 豁免权可以给你 |
[20:20] | You just have to work for us instead of her. | 你只要跟我们合作 而不是她 |
[20:22] | I don’t work for her. | 我不是她的人 |
[20:24] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:28] | We know everything, Gabriel. | 我们什么都知道 加布里尔 |
[20:31] | Cooperate… or end up in jail. | 配合点 不然就去坐牢吧 |
[20:41] | Can I think? | 我能考虑考虑吗 |
[20:53] | At the tone, | 听到提示后 |
[20:54] | please record your message. | 请留言 |
[20:57] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[20:58] | Just checking in to see if you have any info for us. | 就想知道你有没有什么消息 |
[21:02] | Give me a call when you can. | 有空的时候给我回电话 |
[21:03] | Sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[21:10] | Sorry. This is the first free second I’ve had all day. | 抱歉 我今天到现在才有空 |
[21:12] | Yeah. I get it. Representing terrorists is pretty demanding. | 明白 当恐怖分子的律师可忙了 |
[21:15] | I can’t handle the scolding right now. | 我现在不想听你骂我 |
[21:17] | That’s not why I called you in. | 我叫你过来不是骂你 |
[21:19] | I have a great idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[21:21] | We do a press conference on the Maddox case. | 我们为马多克斯的案子开个新闻发布会 |
[21:24] | – No. – No, just think about it. | -不行 -不 你考虑一下 |
[21:25] | C&G intern being unjustly charged with terrorism. | 卡普兰·高德联合律所实习生被诬告恐怖主义 |
[21:29] | White-shoe law firm shining a spotlight on institutional racism. | 顶尖律所关注制度性种族歧视 |
[21:31] | If the spotlight is too big, | 如果关注度太高 |
[21:34] | then the Feds will force us into a trial. | 联调局会强迫我们进行庭审 |
[21:36] | Since when have you been afraid of a trial? | 你什么时候怕庭审了 |
[21:38] | He’s a law student who doesn’t want that attention. | 他只是个法学生 他不想受到那样的关注 |
[21:40] | The two of us could use that kind of attention right now. | 我们现在需要这种关注度 |
[21:40] | 来电 米凯拉 | |
[21:44] | I mean, Jensen’s probably rallying the — | 詹森可能正在拉拢董事会 |
[21:46] | the Board to fire us as we speak. | 想开除我们呢 |
[21:47] | – We’ll sue. – All I’m saying is, | -那我们就起诉 -我意思是 |
[21:49] | let’s go on the offense here. | 我们该反攻了 |
[21:51] | You love a good fight, and you made me love them, too. | 你喜欢打漂亮仗 现在我也喜欢了 |
[21:51] | 来电 米凯拉 | |
[21:54] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[21:58] | Annalise. What — What aren’t you telling me? | 安娜丽丝 你有什么瞒着我的 |
[22:03] | Hey, look, okay. | 听我说 |
[22:04] | After what you did for me with Nora, I owe you. | 你帮了我和诺拉 我欠你个人情 |
[22:08] | So let me help. | 所以让我帮你 |
[22:11] | You can help by doing exactly what I just said. | 你按我刚刚说的做就是帮我了 |
[22:15] | No press conference. | 别开新闻发布会 |
[22:23] | I know how to keep Tegan quiet. | 我知道怎么让泰根闭嘴了 |
[22:24] | – Let me talk to her. – I’m taking stress off your plate. | -让我跟她说 -我在帮你减轻压力 |
[22:26] | Be happy. | 感谢我吧 |
[22:27] | Tegan was already an FBI source for Antares, right? | 泰根因为心宿二的事做了联调局线人 对吧 |
[22:30] | Which means she might rat us out to them, too. | 这意味着她可能也会出卖我们 |
[22:32] | So, Oliver? | 所以 奥利弗 |
[22:34] | – She made me do this. – Just show them. | -她逼我的 -给大家看 |
[22:40] | 收件人 泰根·普赖斯 你好啊无名氏 | |
[22:43] | – Have you already sent this? – No. But we should. | -你已经发了吗 -没 但我们应该发 |
[22:45] | – It’s a horrible idea. – If Tegan thinks the FBI | -这主意太糟糕了 -如果泰根认为联调局 |
[22:47] | couldn’t protect her Jane Doe identity, | 不能对她的身份保密 |
[22:50] | she’ll be less likely to talk to them again. | 她就更不可能再跟他们合作了 |
[22:51] | Why not just deport her, too, since you’re so good at that? | 为什么不把她也驱逐出境 毕竟你很擅长 |
[22:53] | She’s suspicious of us, | 她怀疑我们 |
[22:54] | but this e-mail will scare her into silence. | 但这封邮件能吓到她 让她闭嘴 |
[22:56] | We should send it, right? | 我们应该发这邮件 对吧 |
[22:57] | If my father sees this e-mail, he will kill her. | 如果我爸看见这封邮件 他一定会杀了她 |
[22:59] | He can’t in prison. | 他在监狱里没法杀 |
[23:00] | – I thought you liked Tegan. – I love her. | -我以为你喜欢泰根 -我爱她 |
[23:02] | That is why I know what will scare her. | 所以我才知道什么能吓到她 |
[23:04] | The only people you’re scaring right now is us | 你这颗反社会人格的小脑袋 |
[23:05] | with your sociopathic little brain. | 只能吓到我们 |
[23:06] | – Okay, my sociopathic big brain. – Oliver. | -我的反社会人格大脑袋 -奥利弗 |
[23:10] | You promise that they won’t be able | 你能保证他们无法通过邮件 |
[23:11] | – to trace this back to us, right? – Are you serious? | -发现是我们 对吧 -你认真的吗 |
[23:13] | – No, Annalise. – No, Annalise. | -不能 安娜丽丝 -别啊 安娜丽丝 |
[23:14] | I only want to hear from Oliver. | 我只想听奥利佛说 |
[23:17] | They’ll ping it to a Mongolian sheep farmer | 他们往这儿想之前 |
[23:19] | before they look here. | 会先定位到一个蒙古国牧羊人那 |
[23:33] | 收件人 泰根·普赖斯 你好啊无名氏 | |
[23:57] | Nate find anything? | 内特发现什么了吗 |
[23:58] | No. | 没有 |
[23:59] | Dude’s a task master — I’ll give him that. | 他做起事来很专注 我得承认 |
[24:04] | Pour me one. | 给我来一杯 |
[24:12] | 希拉·米勒 我觉得你可能会喜欢 | |
[24:13] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[24:16] | You’re talking to his ma? | 你在和他妈妈聊天 |
[24:19] | I saw her. | 我去见她了 |
[24:25] | You want to get better or no? | 你还想不想好受点了 |
[24:28] | You hadn’t found anything tying him to the Governor — | 你们还没找到他和州长的关联 |
[24:30] | So his mom’s gonna help with that? | 所以他妈妈就能找到了 |
[24:32] | It was worth a try. | 总得试试 |
[24:38] | Do what you want. | 你想做什么就做什么 |
[24:40] | Just tell me about these things. | 但告诉我一声 |
[24:42] | At least so I can help. | 至少我还能帮上忙 |
[24:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:05] | – Find Miller yet? – Nope. | -找到米勒了吗 -还没有 |
[25:07] | Anything on our terrorist? | 那恐怖分子的情况呢 |
[25:08] | Nada, but damn if this young man’s e-mail game was not strong. | 也没有 但这个年轻人的电子邮件太火爆了 |
[25:11] | I mean…these women he was at college with just ate it up. | 他大学里的女朋友们真是太饥渴了 |
[25:14] | – Show me. – Unh-unh. Do not show her. | -给我看看 -不行 别给她看 |
[25:16] | – Why? – You still like him. | -为什么 -你还喜欢他 |
[25:17] | I just wanna know if they’re not as hot as I am. | 我只想知道她们是不是没我火辣 |
[25:19] | No one’s as hot as you. | 没人比你火辣 |
[25:20] | Oh, except for you standing next to Gabriel. | 除了你站在加布里尔身边时 |
[25:25] | We do look good together. | 我们在一起的画面看着很养眼 |
[25:27] | He told his mom about you. | 他跟自己妈妈说了你的事 |
[25:30] | – What? – He did? | -什么 -真的吗 |
[25:31] | Yeah. Those texts weren’t about Annalise. | 是的 短信内容跟安娜丽丝无关 |
[25:32] | – They were about you. – I told you not to tell her. | -是关于你的 -我让你别告诉她的 |
[25:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:35] | So you don’t think of giving him a second chance. | 这样你就不会想再给他一次机会 |
[25:38] | Hand me this computer. | 把电脑给我 |
[25:40] | Okay, you guys have to stop making me out to be | 好了 你们别再继续把我描述成 |
[25:42] | some pathetic, boy-crazy — | 一个可悲的 为男人疯狂的… |
[25:43] | Disaster who has terrible instincts about men? | 看不清男人好坏的悲剧 |
[25:46] | – Rude. – Seriously, I am one of those men. | -真没礼貌 -说真的 我就是那种人 |
[25:49] | Why are you looking at Gabriel’s manny cam? | 你为什么在看监控加布里尔的视频 |
[25:51] | We never watched the footage of the feds arresting him. | 我们没看过联调局的人逮捕他的视频 |
[25:53] | So if they went outside the scope of the warrant, | 所以如果他们超出了搜查令的范围行事 |
[25:55] | we can get the charges dropped. | 我们就有望让法院撤销指控 |
[25:57] | That would also require us telling the FBI | 那也要求我们告诉联调局的人 |
[25:58] | that Frank put a camera in Gabriel’s — | 弗兰克装了摄像头在加布里尔的… |
[26:00] | We’re desperate. | 我们没别的办法了 |
[26:02] | Get on board. | 赶紧开工吧 |
[26:12] | Your Honor, I’m requesting a motion | 法官阁下 我提出 |
[26:14] | – to dismiss the charges. – On what grounds? | -撤销指控的动议 -基于何种理由 |
[26:16] | My client has been openly critical of the police force | 我的当事人曾公开指责警方 |
[26:19] | and their treatment of people of color. | 及他们对待有色人种的态度 |
[26:21] | And as a result, the FBI has labeled him | 这就导致联调局将他标记为 |
[26:23] | as a “Black Identity Extremist.” | 黑人身份激进分子 |
[26:26] | As if it’s so “extreme” to think that black lives matter. | 好像认为黑人生命同等重要有多极端一样 |
[26:29] | Oh, no playing the race card, Ms. Keating. | 基廷女士 别打种族牌 |
[26:30] | Well, it’s not a card if it’s a fact, Judge, | 法官阁下 如果是事实那就不是打牌了 |
[26:33] | and the FBI has used that label to transform my client | 而且联调局利用这个标签将我的当事人 |
[26:36] | from an activist to a terrorist. | 从活跃分子变成了恐怖分子 |
[26:38] | And if they can’t find the evidence to prove it, | 而他们找不到证据证明我当事人是恐怖分子 |
[26:40] | then they’ll fabricate it. | 于是就伪造证据 |
[26:41] | Objection. | 反对 |
[26:42] | – There’s no proof of that. – You want proof? | -指控毫无证据 -你想要证据 |
[26:45] | My client was so concerned with being illegally monitored | 我的当事人担心自己受到执法部门的非法监控 |
[26:48] | by law enforcement that he decided | 所以他不得不决定 |
[26:50] | to monitor himself in his own apartment. | 在自己的公寓里安装监控 |
[26:52] | – And thank God he did. – What the hell is this? | -谢天谢地他这么做了 -这是什么情况 |
[26:53] | – You’ll thank us later. – As you can see, | -一会儿再谢我们 -如你们所见 |
[26:54] | the agent plants the evidence | 有探员将一开始 |
[26:56] | that the FBI can’t find in the first place. | 联调局找不到的证据放了进去 |
[27:04] | Now, this mask is the only evidence | 这张面具是唯一 |
[27:06] | that’s connecting Mr. Maddox to the man in the photo. | 将马多克斯先生和照片中的人联系起来的证据 |
[27:10] | So, as such, I am asking permission | 因此我请求法庭允许 |
[27:12] | to play that race card and get this case dismissed. | 让我以种族歧视的名义撤销该指控 |
[27:16] | Mr. Bordal, would you like to drop these charges, | 波多先生 你是要自己撤销指控 |
[27:19] | or are you going to humiliate your office | 还是让我出手撤销 |
[27:21] | by having me dismiss them? | 自取其辱呢 |
[27:24] | My apologies, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[27:25] | And, yes, the government officially withdraws | 当然 政府正式撤销 |
[27:27] | all charges against Mr. Maddox. | 针对马多克斯先生的所有指控 |
[27:30] | Case dismissed. | 结案 |
[27:39] | – You’ve been recording me? – Not us — Frank. | -你一直在录像 -不是我们 是弗兰克 |
[27:41] | – That’s sick. – You mean smart. | -真变态 -你是说聪明吧 |
[27:43] | You were Miller’s mole this whole time. | 你一直都是米勒的内应 |
[27:44] | Let me get this straight. You’ve been watching me | 我把话说清楚 你们一直在监视我 |
[27:47] | sleep, get dressed, shower? | 睡觉 穿衣 洗澡 |
[27:48] | I always turned away for those parts. | 那些部分我都会转过身的 |
[27:50] | Are you mad at us for watching you, | 你是气我们监视你 |
[27:52] | or at yourself | 还是气自己 |
[27:53] | for not knowing that there was a camera there? | 不知道有摄像头录下了你的一举一动 |
[27:54] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[27:55] | Look, I can report all of you to the police right now. | 听着 我现在就可以去警局举报你们 |
[27:57] | And I’m guessing this whole camera situation | 我猜装设摄像头这种事 |
[27:58] | isn’t the worst thing you’ve all done. | 还不是你们最出格的举动吧 |
[27:59] | Quiet. That footage is the only thing | 安静 那段录像是唯一 |
[28:01] | that kept your ass from jail. So say thank you. | 能让你不进监狱的办法 你还是说谢谢吧 |
[28:04] | – I’m leaving. – You are not. | -我要走了 -那可不成 |
[28:06] | Take him to your place. Don’t let him leave your sight. | 带他去你那里 别让他离开你的视线 |
[28:08] | Behave. | 老实点 |
[28:12] | Any word from Tegan? | 泰根有消息吗 |
[28:13] | No news is good news. | 没消息就是好消息 |
[28:16] | Since when is that true? | 什么时候真是这样了 |
[28:19] | You rang? | 你找我 |
[28:20] | This is weird, right? | 很奇怪 对吧 |
[28:23] | – What is? – Uh, her — her student being charged | -你指什么 -首先是她的学生 |
[28:25] | for terrorism in the first place, | 因恐怖主义被指控 |
[28:26] | but then not telling me about it. | 然后还不跟我说 |
[28:30] | You’re taking this personally? | 你觉得这是针对你个人 |
[28:34] | I’m just saying, the last time you called me in here to talk | 我只是说 上次你叫我进来 |
[28:37] | was to ask me about Annalise. | 也是问安娜丽丝的事 |
[28:39] | – That’s not true. – And Eve Rothlo. | -你搞错了 -还有伊芙·拉斯洛 |
[28:41] | Okay, maybe that’s true. | 好吧 可能你没搞错 |
[28:44] | What do you do for fun? | 你有什么消遣 |
[28:46] | Do you play golf, poker? | 你打高尔夫吗 扑克牌 |
[28:49] | Have any friends at all? | 你有朋友吗 |
[28:50] | Because this “thirsty for Annalise” | 因为你这种”对安娜丽丝饥渴”的表情 |
[28:52] | is not a good look. | 可不太好 |
[28:53] | For either of us, you mean. | 你是说对我们俩都不好吧 |
[28:57] | Joke. | 开玩笑 |
[28:59] | No, I don’t have any friends. | 对 我没有朋友 |
[29:01] | Why don’t, uh, us two, uh, go get a drink? | 我们两为什么不去喝一杯 |
[29:05] | I’ve got so much work. | 我事情太多了 |
[29:09] | Rain check. | 改日再约 |
[29:12] | Sir, I.T.’s on the phone. | 先生 信息部的来电话了 |
[29:14] | She says it’s urgent. | 她说很急 |
[29:20] | This is Crawford. | 我是克劳福德 |
[29:48] | Talk before I shoot myself. | 再不开口我就要自杀了 |
[29:52] | Miller called this number. | 米勒给这个号码打了电话 |
[29:56] | It’s registered to Maria Sloane in Cleveland. | 电话属于克利夫兰的玛利亚·斯隆 |
[29:58] | Who’s this? | 她是谁 |
[30:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:03] | The adoption, Annalise. | 领养的事 安娜丽丝 |
[30:08] | Hi, Miss Keating. | 你好 基廷女士 |
[30:09] | This is Maria Sloane | 我是克利夫兰 |
[30:10] | from the Department of Children and Family Services | 儿童家庭服务部的 |
[30:12] | in Cleveland. | 玛利亚·斯隆 |
[30:14] | Miller dug up the adoption papers | 米勒把收养的文件挖了出来 |
[30:16] | and gave them to Birkhead. | 并交给了博克海德 |
[30:18] | Well, we can’t give this to the FBI. | 这个我们不能给联调局 |
[30:20] | It’s the only thing we have linking Miller to the Governor. | 这是我们唯一能把米勒与州长联系上的东西 |
[30:22] | The adoption links me to Sam’s killer. | 收养会把我和杀山姆的凶手联系在一起 |
[30:24] | – How’s that gonna help us? – No one says it does. | -这对我们有什么好处 -没人说有好处 |
[30:26] | It’s just — just all we got. | 只不过 我们就只有这个 |
[30:36] | Why don’t you get a knife? | 你为什么不拿把刀 |
[30:39] | Cut me open, bleed me dry. | 把我剖开了 把血都放出来 |
[30:43] | That’s what you all want, right? | 你们就想这样 对吗 |
[30:44] | ‘Cause I’m not the one killing people around here. | 因为我可没在四处杀人 |
[30:46] | I just clean up the mess. | 我只是收拾残局的 |
[30:47] | Like that’s why I worked my ass off my entire life — | 好像这就是我这辈子拼命工作的原因… |
[30:51] | just to be your damn maid. | 当你们的老妈子 |
[30:53] | So, go on. | 所以 动手吧 |
[30:56] | Take what’s left of me! | 把我还剩下的也拿走 |
[31:14] | So what’s more fun? | 哪个更好玩 |
[31:15] | Watching me here or watching me on camera? | 是在这看着我还是通过摄像头看着我 |
[31:18] | You were quieter at home. | 你在家时更安静些 |
[31:21] | Did you know they were watching us when you kissed me? | 你亲我的时候知道他们在看着我们吗 |
[31:23] | You kissed me. | 是你亲我 |
[31:24] | So that’s a yes? | 这么说你知道了 |
[31:26] | We didn’t know there was a camera then. | 那时候我们并不知道有个摄像头 |
[31:27] | I did. We were spying on you | 我知道 我们在监视你 |
[31:29] | like you were spying on us. | 就像你在监视我们一样 |
[31:30] | And what’d you find out, Laurel? | 那你发现什么了 劳拉 |
[31:33] | Nothing, right? | 什么都没有 对不对 |
[31:34] | Because Miller was too smart to go to your apartment. | 因为米勒精的很 不会去你公寓找你 |
[31:36] | I talked to the guy like three times. | 我总共也就跟他说过两三次话 |
[31:38] | And, honestly, all of you would’ve done | 说实话 如果你们和我身处一样的情况 |
[31:39] | the same exact thing if you were in my shoes. | 你们也会做同样的事 |
[31:40] | We’d never be in your shoes | 我们永远不会跟你身处一样的位置 |
[31:42] | because we’re not morons. | 因为我们不是傻瓜 |
[31:44] | You want to make me the enemy? | 你们想把我当成敌人 |
[31:45] | The only reason I did any of this was about my father. | 我做这事唯一的原因是我爸爸 |
[31:51] | Wanting to know him. | 想要了解他 |
[31:55] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没什么错 |
[32:04] | It’s Annalise. | 是安娜丽丝 |
[32:07] | You’ve been honest with me, so now it’s my turn. | 你对我实话实说 现在轮到我了 |
[32:11] | ‘Cause you’ve been lying? | 因为你一直在撒谎吗 |
[32:12] | Listen. | 听着 |
[32:17] | Governor Birkhead has had a target on my back | 最高法院的案子后博克海德州长 |
[32:19] | ever since the Supreme Court case. | 就一直把我当目标 |
[32:20] | – I’m aware. – But did you know that | -这我知道 -但你知道 |
[32:22] | she had Nate Senior killed? | 她让人杀了老内特吗 |
[32:26] | Yeah, see what interesting things you find out | 看看闭上嘴后你能发现 |
[32:28] | when you shut your mouth? | 多少有意思的事 |
[32:30] | And she had help doing it. | 而她有帮凶 |
[32:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:35] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[32:38] | Still no sign of Miller. | 还是没有米勒的影子 |
[32:40] | Or Nate. | 内特的也没有 |
[32:41] | Or Nate killing Miller. | 也没看到内特杀米勒 |
[32:44] | Look at that cute one. | 看这个小可爱 |
[32:46] | Okay, we could just, uh, delete that bad boy. | 我们可以删掉那个坏小子 |
[32:48] | Like you two won’t be seared into my memory | 那我也会记得你们两个的事 |
[32:50] | until the day I die. | 死都忘不了 |
[32:54] | Can you delete that one, too? | 能把那张也删掉吗 |
[32:59] | Okay, we’re done. | 行了 可以了 |
[33:00] | Miller’s not in any of the photos. | 这些照片里面没有米勒 |
[33:02] | We are home free. | 大功告成 |
[33:04] | Until Gabriel sells us out. | 除非加布里尔出卖我们 |
[33:08] | Why not just tell the FBI? | 为什么不直接告诉联调局 |
[33:09] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[33:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:13] | ‘Cause the Governor has something on me. | 因为州长手上有我的把柄 |
[33:18] | I tried to adopt Wes when he was 11. | 韦斯11岁时我试过领养他 |
[33:24] | 来电 希拉·米勒 | |
[33:25] | Don’t answer. | 别接 |
[33:26] | Nothing you say is gonna make her, or you, feel better. | 不管你说什么都不能让你俩心里舒服一点 |
[33:32] | Hi, Mrs. Miller. | 你好 米勒夫人 |
[33:34] | Wes had no one. | 韦斯没有家人 |
[33:36] | His mother was dead, his father wasn’t in the picture. | 他妈妈死了 他爸爸从未出现过 |
[33:39] | I wanted to give him a family… | 我想给他一个家 |
[33:41] | Sam was against it. He said he’d end our marriage. | 山姆很反对 他说要结束我们的婚姻 |
[33:44] | Wes found out. | 韦斯知道了 |
[33:48] | Maybe that’s why he killed Sam. | 也许这就是他杀山姆的原因 |
[33:54] | – You said Wes was just your student. – He was. | -你说过韦斯只是你的学生 -是的 |
[33:57] | But you lied about everything that came before that. | 但之前的事你撒谎了 |
[33:58] | I got your charges dropped. | 我帮你免于诉讼 |
[34:00] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[34:02] | Or would you rather the Governor get away | 还是说你宁愿让州长 |
[34:03] | with killing an innocent man? | 杀了无辜之人后逍遥法外 |
[34:08] | Help us take her down. | 帮我们扳倒她 |
[34:13] | You’re okay meeting alone? | 单独见面没问题吗 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[34:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:19] | I’m more than happy to call your lawyer. | 我很乐意帮你叫律师 |
[34:21] | It’s about her. | 这事跟她有关 |
[34:24] | I want protection. | 我想要庇护 |
[34:28] | This is the FBI — we can do that. | 这可是联调局 我们可以做到 |
[34:30] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[34:32] | I’m all my mom has. | 我妈妈只有我了 |
[34:37] | Deal. | 成交 |
[34:43] | D.A. Miller told me something | 米勒地检跟我说过一些事 |
[34:45] | that might help your investigation. | 可能对你们的调查有帮助 |
[34:46] | But you’re just telling me this now? | 但你现在才跟我说 |
[34:47] | I was scared. And, apparently, I had a right to be. | 我很害怕 而且我也有理由害怕 |
[34:49] | The guy is now missing. | 这人现在失踪了 |
[34:53] | What did Miller tell you? | 米勒跟你说了什么 |
[34:55] | That Annalise tried to adopt Wes Gibbins when he was a kid. | 韦斯·吉宾斯小的时候安娜丽丝想要收养他 |
[35:02] | Miller thought this was proof that she was somehow involved | 米勒觉得这就是她与我爸爸之死 |
[35:05] | in my dad’s murder. | 脱不了干系的证据 |
[35:09] | So this person you’re scared of, who you think | 所以这个让你害怕的人 你觉得 |
[35:12] | might have something to do with Miller’s disappearance? | 可能跟米勒的失踪案有关的人 |
[35:15] | It’s Annalise Keating? | 是安娜丽丝·基廷吗 |
[35:20] | No. | 不是 |
[35:22] | I heard Miller on the phone once. | 有一次我听见米勒打电话 |
[35:25] | It was about the adoption. | 说的是领养的事 |
[35:27] | He was talking to someone about it. | 他在跟别人说这事 |
[35:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:33] | Someone named Lynne. | 一个叫琳恩的人 |
[35:37] | 州长 琳恩·博克海德 | |
[35:52] | Think he’s playing us? | 你觉得他在耍我们吗 |
[35:55] | I think they’re all playing us. | 我觉得他们都在耍我们 |
[35:59] | But not for long. | 但耍不了多久 |
[36:16] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[36:18] | Always, yeah. | 当然 |
[36:21] | You, uh — You trust Tegan? | 你 你相信泰根吗 |
[36:24] | Why are you asking me that? | 为什么这么问 |
[36:25] | She recently got an e-mail that caught I.T.’s attention. | IT部门注意到了她最近收到的一封邮件 |
[36:29] | What was in the e-mail? | 邮件写了什么 |
[36:31] | Not important. | 不重要 |
[36:32] | But I know the two of you are close, so — | 但我知道你们走得很近 所以 |
[36:33] | – Says who? – Close for you, I mean. | -谁说的 -她跟你很近 |
[36:37] | Uh, just, you know — just tell me | 如果你听到任何风声 |
[36:39] | if you ever catch wind of anything… | 都要跟我说 |
[36:42] | out of the ordinary. | 任何超乎寻常的事 |
[36:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:51] | You know why you should trust her? | 你知道为什么你应该相信她吗 |
[36:55] | Because she knew about your misconduct long before I did. | 因为她知道你不当行为的事比我早得多 |
[36:57] | And she never used it against you. | 但她从未利用这事对付你 |
[36:59] | That was all me. | 都是我干的 |
[37:15] | It’s Crawford. | 我是克劳福德 |
[37:16] | I need access to another employee’s e-mails. | 我需要查看另一名员工的电子邮件 |
[37:20] | Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[37:34] | Did you do it? | 你做了吗 |
[37:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:37] | You can go home, | 你可以回家了 |
[37:38] | tell all your pervy friends. | 告诉你那些神经兮兮的朋友了 |
[37:41] | After you let me in. | 你先让我进去 |
[37:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:45] | What — now you want me? | 怎么 现在你想要我了 |
[37:47] | I wanna show you where the stupid camera is. | 我要告诉你那个该死的摄像头在哪 |
[38:15] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[38:20] | And just for the record, | 先说清楚 |
[38:22] | I never watched this | 我从没看过里面的内容 |
[38:37] | You told your mom about me? | 你把我的事告诉你妈妈了 |
[38:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:46] | You’re hard not to talk about. | 很难不谈到你 |
[38:58] | She’s talking about a vigil. | 她提出了守夜 |
[39:01] | Something so people don’t forget he’s missing. | 让人们不会忘记他失踪了 |
[39:04] | She asked me to help plan it. | 她让我帮忙计划 |
[39:07] | The longer we wait, | 我们等得越久 |
[39:09] | the harder it makes it for the FBI. | 对联邦调查局来说就越难了 |
[39:12] | But the worse it makes it for her. | 但这对她来说更糟 |
[39:17] | We know what that feels like. | 我们知道那种感觉 |
[39:23] | It’s time, Nate. | 是时候了 内特 |
[40:02] | Case just got more interesting. | 这个案子越来越有趣了 |
[40:04] | How? | 怎么讲 |
[40:09] | Emmett’s watching you. | 埃米特在监视你 |
[40:11] | I don’t know why, and I don’t care. | 我不知道为什么 我也不在乎 |
[40:13] | But I vouched for you. So watch your back, | 但我为你担保了 所以小心点 |
[40:15] | because clearly something weird is going on right now. | 因为很明显发生了一些很奇怪的事 |
[40:17] | With you? | 与你有关吗 |
[40:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[40:22] | You haven’t seen this yet? | 你还没看到这个吗 |
[40:30] | FBI agents descended | 联邦调查局探员 |
[40:32] | on the town of Brickerville tonight | 于今晚到达巴克维尔镇 |
[40:34] | after an anonymous tip led to the discovery | 此前 一位匿名人士提供了线索 |
[40:36] | of an abandoned car. | 使他们发现了一辆废弃的汽车 |
[40:38] | Inside the trunk, | 在后备箱里 |
[40:39] | police found a man’s body they’ve confirmed belongs | 警方发现了一具尸体 已经确认其身份 |
[40:42] | to Philadelphia District Attorney Ronald Miller. | 是费城地区检察官罗纳德·米勒 |
[40:45] | Law enforcement hasn’t revealed any information | 执法部门没有透露任何 |
[40:48] | about a cause of death yet. | 有关死因的信息 |
[40:49] | This was Nate? | 是内特干的吗 |
[40:50] | It’s a tragic end | 对这件 |
[40:51] | to a story that has captivated Philadelphia… | 让全费城关注之事 以及全国范围内 |
[40:54] | …and supporters of law enforcement across the nation. | 对执法部门的支持者来说都是一个悲惨的结局 |
[40:57] | Ronald Miller had been with | 罗纳德·米勒曾在 |
[40:59] | the Philadelphia District Attorney’s office for 11 years. | 费城地检办公室工作长达11年 |
[40:59] | 来电 希拉·米勒 | |
[41:03] | – Bon. – After serving with distinction in Lancaster | -邦 -在他以其出色的才华先后服务于兰开斯特 |
[41:05] | – and Bucks counties before that. – Mrs. Miller? | -以及巴克斯县之后 -米勒夫人 |
[41:07] | Did you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[41:09] | Just now. | 刚看到 |
[41:10] | Bonnie, why would someone do something like this? | 邦尼 为什么会有人做出这种事 |
[41:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:17] | Why, Bonnie? | 到底为什么 邦尼 |
[41:29] | Reports out of Harrisburg are saying | 哈里斯堡的报道说 |
[41:31] | that the FBI agents in charge of D.A. Miller’s case | 负责米勒检察官案件的联邦调查局探员 |
[41:34] | were just seen arriving | 刚被人发现来到了 |
[41:36] | at the Governor’s mansion in Harrisburg. | 哈里斯堡的州长官邸 |
[41:38] | At this time, the nature of Governor Birkhead’s involvement | 此时此刻 博克海德州长和此事有何关系 |
[41:41] | – in this case is unclear. – Gabriel for the win. | -尚不清楚 -加布里埃尔万岁 |
[41:42] | Annalise for the win. | 安娜丽丝万岁 |
[41:43] | All of us for the win ’cause we’re not going to jail tonight. | 我们都万岁 因为今晚我们都不用坐牢了 |
[41:45] | Or tomorrow, either, hopefully. | 希望明天也不用坐牢 |
[41:47] | So let’s break out the booze and have a toast | 让我们喝点酒庆祝那个 |
[41:49] | for the old wicked witch Governor getting her due. | 邪恶的老州长罪有应得 |
[41:51] | – Don’t jinx it. – There’s no such thing. | -你别乌鸦嘴了 -根本没有这回事 |
[41:52] | For more now on this breaking story out of Harrisburg… | 更多有关哈里斯堡的报道 |
[41:54] | Is that your text alert? | 那是你的短信提醒 |
[41:55] | ..and what these latest developments could mean… | 以及这些最新进展可能意味着什么 |
[41:56] | No, it’s my Instagram. | 不 是我的照片墙提醒 |
[41:57] | You need to change that. | 你还是换一个铃声吧 |
[41:57] | …we turn to our State Government Affairs correspondent, | 现在我们连线国家政府事务通讯员 |
[41:59] | Elijah Harrison… | 以利亚·哈里森 |
[42:00] | Connor needs to call his mom right now. | 康纳尔得马上给他妈妈打个电话 |
[42:01] | …who is live outside the Governor’s mansion. | 他现在正在州长家外做现场直播 |
[42:03] | She just posted a photo of us. | 她刚刚发了一张我们的照片 |
[42:05] | No, she didn’t. | 不会吧 |
[42:06] | She did. | 她发了 |
[42:07] | With Nate and Miller, too. | 照片上还有内特和米勒 |